Speaker 1: Hey, Honeywell's got that turtleneck one. It's all soaked with champagne. Brent Honeywell, how does this feel?
Speaker 2: Win is fun? Man?
Speaker 3: Winning is the best field in the world, especially when you're at the highest level. Nobody else is just two teams less. The best is the best world stage. I wanted it my whole tire life, ever since I was a little kid. I wanted my whole life.
Speaker 1: How does it feel to be such a big part of this bullpen?
Speaker 3: I can't do it without him down there? I could, I could have done it without.
Speaker 1: How about this guy, Max Mounsey? What would you do without Max Munsey? You ain't here Mounsey.
Speaker 3: This dude on you a few times?
Speaker 4: Yes, all right?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: Just making sure you can't be drying this clubous right now?
Speaker 1: David, I feel like I'm got more champagne appier than you.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 4: Hey, no story for you, all right? This guy through was it four innings or through dirts? For us in New York? He came out of the game. What did I tell you?
Speaker 3: He said? I want this game six?
Speaker 1: And you were right? How much does Brent Honeywell mean to this team? Just everything he brings that's a dog.
Speaker 4: That's a dog. Our whole bullpen's dogs. But this guy put him in an a musician. Hey, you need two outs, he's got you. You need three innings, he's got you. This guy don't carre. Hey, you need someone to throw LIVEVP in San Diego, He's got you. This Hey, this guy might have gotten movie. That's right, because he threw him live VP. I don't know if you guys knew that he threw LIVP because he wasn't He wasn't active at the times he threw LIVEVP movie. Betts started going off.
Speaker 1: Did you throw him a screwball?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I fed him down the middle and said, crack that the bad bar.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: I told all three of them, I'm throwing it down the middle. I want you to hit it as far.
Speaker 4: As you can.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Brent Honeywell might be the undercover MVP of this team.
Speaker 4: Hey, you never know, you never know. This guy's a dog. He's one of the heart beats of this team. It doesn't get stated enough. He doesn't get enough credit. This dude's amazing in him on the bus, in the clubhouse, in the bullpen.
Speaker 2: This dude's amazing.
Speaker 1: Man see what does this team mean to you? As far as going back to the World Series. You were here in eighteen, you wanted in twenty how bad do you want to ring for these guys?
Speaker 4: And how bad do you want to parade? This is one of the closest groups that I've never been to Bardo, And you know, we had to get some work to get here, but it's been amazing. I mean, this is this is probably the closest group I've had since twenty And you know when you talked about twenty twenty, when you're stuck in a hotel with everybody for forty five days, yeah, you're gonna get close. We're finding a way to do that while not being stuck together. And this goes back to you know, all the way back in Atlanta, we had a team meeting. When Tyler Glastlan got told that he couldn't pitch anymore, that was a real kick in the gut. But we had a team meeting. We say, hey, guys, look around, we have All Star, we have Hall of Famers, we have guys making a lot of money in this clubhouse.
Speaker 2: We can still do this.
Speaker 4: And we had to get everybody to believe in that and our season turned right there. And then we had the five days off and we've talked about that.
Speaker 2: The last two years we've had five days off, right, we didn't know how to handle that.
Speaker 4: And coming into this year, you know, we tried multiple things, right, they let fans into the stadium for a sip game, trying to make it a real situation.
Speaker 2: And this year us as players went to the front office and said.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is what we're doing, and we told them what we.
Speaker 2: Want to do. And everyone stresses out about having the five days off, and we treated it as a reward, because it is a reward you.
Speaker 4: Grind for eight months, going back to February spring training.
Speaker 3: This is this is the reward right here. We played the best to the back and we said, hey, we earned the number one seed.
Speaker 4: It's every ward. You get five days off as every ward. We wanted to treat as little work.
Speaker 2: We brought into night food, We had unbelievable catering. We had fun, We had full table bing, bongk table, papa shots, We had a really good time. We were here together as a group for eight hours a day, and you know in the past we were here for two three hours a day. We tried to make it as serious as possible. This year, we just said, no, we're here together. Boys.
Speaker 4: I am not questioning you as a father, you as a husband, you as a boyfriend, whatever.
Speaker 2: But give me three weeks.
Speaker 4: I need three weeks out of you to be with the boys. We're gonna glind through this together for three weeks, and then you can be the best husband and father you can you can ever be, But I need three weeks out of you. So for eight hours a day and those five days off, we were here together.
Speaker 2: Just hanging out, have your fun, having some food.
Speaker 4: Talking about what we're gonna do as gets a picture, watching watching baseball. We were just here for eight hours a day being boys. And I really think that's translated into what we're at now, saying.
Speaker 1: Marginer said, well said, I think in New York and all three of us should share a room. What I think all three of us who should hang out spend quality time in New York when the series goes.
Speaker 4: There, David, I can't think of anything worse, anything worse, because I've got your shower with my dad. That's that's a bold stay there. I'll take that as a maybe