Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'll let you taco one on one one w JR R. But your freaking idiots all right. This hour brought you by Jr's cash giveaways called rock the Bank. Thirteen more of them today, thirteen more chances for you to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Nine o'clock is the first opportunity. Right around nine oh five. We give you a keyword that you enter at WJRR dot com.
Speaker 2: Then someone's randomly picked and given the grand and we repeat that process throughout the day hourly. Yeah, about five past the hour. A little tip for you play each time.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then another tip for you is when you enter these keywords, if your phone rings the next hour, pick it up, okay, because it might be prize headquarters.
Speaker 2: Another pro tip might be to bookmark WJR dot com so you have a handy all about tips here on the Lynching Taco Show. All right, I fear we may get into the weeds a little bit on this one. It involves a Polish funeral home.
Speaker 1: It's a good start.
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure why you would call your funeral home Hades Funeral Services, because well, the word hades has different meanings to different folks, and is it spelled h I h A I T h A d E S. Hades as in the place where you go after you die to await whether or not you're going to get into heaven or hell. Not to be confused with purgatory, which is more of a cleansing situation, a little pit stop on your way to heaven, rather than the uncertainty of Hades.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you just call it like stiffs if you had a funeral stiffies, Yeah, stiff hades.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna stratch that one's just got too many any and too much debate in the Polish funeral home. So it's called Hades Funeral Services. Hades needs to get their s together and figure things out to keep stiffies in the hearse while being transported to their final resting places. It one fell flew out in traffic en route to its destination, upsetting drivers and the family who were following along. They did go public though, with a statement on Facebook. It is with deep regret that we inform you that, as a result of an unexpected technical failure of the electric tailgate latch in the hearse. An unfortunate incident occurred during the transportation of the body of a deceased person, which does not reflect the high standards of our company. We admit our mistake and take full responsibility for what happened. Our thoughts are with the family of the deceased, whom we informed immediately after the in I don't think you needed to inform. And they all saw it with their own two eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were right behind you with the lights on and the hazard.
Speaker 2: Little purple flags on the uh huh car.
Speaker 1: Oh and there should be something else written in there, which is And just for the record, we're no longer calling himself this. We're going by Stiffy's learned it from some dudes in Orlando.
Speaker 2: I mean, when whenever you story like this, I flashed back to that bit they did in Jackass, which one was Yeah, they parked the hearse on an incline. Oh God, yeah, and the door flings open and out rolls Steve O and Johnny Knoxville are trying to muscle the thing back into the the casketing into the heart. I knew I had seen it.
Speaker 1: Actually in a couple different movies. Where the the coffin falls out. But I forgot one album was on Jackass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we Got's Gone Wild in ironically Deer Park, New York. Twelve cows were on the lamb. We'll see what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa stop. We got cows deer and lamb.
Speaker 2: I added lamb and is my own embellishment. Here to the story of the swaughterhouse truck that tipped over on I eighty four. Multiple cows were involved in this. Twelve of them made a break for it down I eighty four.
Speaker 1: They knew, they knew exactly what was coming, right, They're going, look, this is this is going to be the chance of the chances. We're doing a cow break.
Speaker 2: So this truck, which was transporting dozens of cows, is in the accident. Twelve of them get loose, take off on I eighty four. The rest of them. None of them were hurt or injured. They were they were recovered and Trent put into a different slaughterhouse truck that was called to the scene. Oh God, doesn't count know when it's on the way to the slaughterhouse. This is what I need to know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, cows, so I doubt they would, but maybe, Well, now they're all gonna know because these twelve are gonna go back and and let people know. When you get in the truck, it's not gonna be good. And guess what, it's curtains for those twelve cows. Now you stay drone to track the twelve cows?
Speaker 2: Who would uh?
Speaker 1: Let them go?
Speaker 2: No? No, there's no reprieve for them. They're they're on someone's plate by now.
Speaker 1: They made the ultimate Well I don't think you call it the ultimate sacrifice, but.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: The eaglely slet five of them go. But yet so far, Hey, they escaped. Why don't we cut these guys? We've seen it with the turkeys?
Speaker 1: Remember where the what was that one with the turkey where they befriended it instead of beheading it. I watched too many movies.
Speaker 2: Are you comfortable over there by the way? Oh yeah, they can't see it on the air though. Well, I'll go ahead and paint the picture. Taco is leaning back in his chair as far as he can with his legs which are up on the console, the broadcast console. Shoes are off, just sporting socks. Yeah, as if I know you like, we're home on a Sunday afternoon, watching football in the Barca lounger.
Speaker 1: I'm just after the travel debauchery, which we told you the first part.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, part two is still to come later this hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the trying to get home more drama after we missed the flight. No, not drama, fun times.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we I texted I am not part of we. We as Taco and his two other buddies who were stranded in the key. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I texted the phrase lemons lemonade to at least five different people who said, you missed your flight because of Fantasyas what I said, handed lemons, start making that lemonade, open up a stand and sell that, and that might be how you get home if you're mate.
Speaker 2: Don't know about you all, but I can't wait to hear how of this was resolved.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that one and about twenty minutes or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, finally we've got a car rat to tell you about. Car rats appeared, So the feed are up.
Speaker 1: By the way pack Because it was a long travel situation, really should just.
Speaker 2: Be as relaxed as possible.
Speaker 1: Seriously, now that you're back at work, it was stressful of like twenty five hours.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I understand, all right, So what's the genie me to get you anything or I'm sure I'm totally a cold drink or anything. No, I have that right here, thank you, right over to get you a fast food breakfast sandwich if you want.
Speaker 1: Now that i'd take you up on you like. I feel like he's kind of poking and prodden, but I can't get upset because he covered for me yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well I was in scramble mode. Oh I was gonna be here anyway. I couple is minding their own merry business, driving along when all of a sudden, car rat appears, not in the car. It crawls out from underneath the hood onto the windshield like it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that wouldn't be as bad I thought you meant in the car.
Speaker 2: So car rat is clinging on, you know, hitchhiking along on the car. As they drive, They're like, pull over, we gotta get this thing off here rather than just hit the windshield wipers and.
Speaker 1: I just slammed the brakes off.
Speaker 2: Well I don't anyway, So the car rat had other things in mind. That a rat, No, that's a rat boom. They pulled over, and the dude got out to try to show the rat off, and the rat jumped on him. Yeah, but she finds it amusing the video of this on our Facebook age.
Speaker 1: You're right, maybe he quit laughing the guy help him.
Speaker 2: Out in his course of rabies shots.
Speaker 1: You see me like shiver when you said that, because it's just like roaches.
Speaker 2: Roaches and rats. Oh god, that's gonna be My hades and mice are right up there, right up there there.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're, you know, very innocent compared to a rat. Woo.
Speaker 2: I ain't no whimp.
Speaker 1: I've shot plenty of them and caught plenty in a trap, but you know, one jumps on you.
Speaker 2: What all right? You made me go through this exercise earlier this morning? Would you rather? Would you rather.
Speaker 1: Rat or roach dropped into a show?
Speaker 2: Dropped into one of those uh those big oil drums full of either a drum full of roaches, big big metal bug type roaches or a bin with just two rats in it?
Speaker 1: Oh, just two of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just two rats in the drum, or the entire drum full of cockroaches. You're dropped into this thing.
Speaker 1: If it's just two rats, I have to go rats, because you know you could just jump up and stump. But if it's a whole bunch of roaches, roaches tend to go in orifices and ears go.
Speaker 2: Good answer. Good answer station is w j r R The Boys,