Speaker 1: Oh sins yell, can cool DJ yell fade a stay shot, then you'll be drowning in fame drowning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I gotta give cool DJ names, all right, I can do that. Is there instructions? Yes, he made an This is the first time we've ever had like somebody jingle us instructions on how to play the game. Sounds like an idiot.
Speaker 3: Trying to sounds like a two.
Speaker 1: Act confident and you'll be just fine as your way through.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that explained anything.
Speaker 2: But what's gonna happen here is I'm going to play you the highly Suspect song. You're gonna play the intro, and you're gonna to show us how you hit the post. Hit the post means you're talking over the intro of the song. You heard testa do it's a it's a twenty three second intro.
Speaker 1: It doesn't I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: The song just kind of it just kind of rolls in the beginning. There's not really like a hard where he comes in singing where it's real noticeable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it? Okay, it's just kind of rolling along. So we got Joseph Hi Joseph. Good morning, Good morning, sir, hel you. I'm doing well.
Speaker 2: Joe the Bro is gonna be our first contestant here. Joe the Bro hit the post highly Suspect. Listen, I'm not telling you what to say. I'm just telling you the name of the band is highly suspect. If you wanted the song title, my name is human. I think it's good information and I think it's for me. It's a requirement to hit the radio station. It's ninety four to five the Buzz. But boy, you really got a lot of space here to breathe, Joseph, Joe the Bro.
Speaker 1: You ready, yes, sir, Okay.
Speaker 2: The DJ stylings of Joe the Bro in three two one you're on daddy.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, guys, you're listening to ninety four five of the buzz.
Speaker 2: This is Joe the Bro.
Speaker 1: Don't forget it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It's a high of sixty five right now.
Speaker 1: We got one hundred percent chance of ring. I want to just give a quick shout out to the Rod Ryan Show Care Store.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody for an amazing year.
Speaker 4: Check out the tat Tuesday feature today and check out the Look at a Girl's blog page.
Speaker 3: This is highly suspect.
Speaker 2: I am human, Okay, listen, Sucking up to the host of the show and hitting the charity always weren't always point.
Speaker 1: I left some meat on the bone. You did leave it. You lay it up on your putt, for sure, a little bit, Joe the bro But it wasn't bad. It wasn't bad. This is one of the longer. Have we ever done an intro this long? I don't know. I think we did one that I can't remember what it was. We didn't want It was like thirty something second. We did a thirty second, a really long one one time, and it was it was a horrible games Okay, yeah, that had to be bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I don't care how you vote and how you judge over there, just we're gonna need who's your one, two, and three. I'm using a numeric system here, I'm doing on a ten scale. Kevin who just wrote his own name, It's caller eleven.
Speaker 1: Kevin, Caller eleven, Kevin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I needed three contestants. He was the eleventh caller. Joelebro is ten Kevin eleven, Kevin eleven.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Kevin eleven.
Speaker 2: That's your cool DJ name. Okay, highly suspect, my name is human. Joe the Bro got the name of the song wrong. But two, by the way, what is sir? He didn't say my name is human. He goes to the human song or something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm making notes here. I'm making notes, all right. Kevin eleven, highly suspect, my name is human. Ninety four to five the buzz.
Speaker 1: You do what you want. It's your time. You're the DJ. You ready, let me stop this? Hang on? Okay? The DJ stylings of Kevin eleven in three two one, you're on.
Speaker 3: Yo, yo, good morning aage town. This is your boy, Kevin eleven. You already know what today is. We don't even gotta let you know. You know, you know, And if you don't know, then what if you're doing? This is highly suspect. Ninety four buds they dry and stay alive. I liked it.
Speaker 1: I liked it. Just just laid up a little short, but I like I like your message.
Speaker 3: Seconds to short.
Speaker 1: I thought you had good energy.
Speaker 2: That's Kevin eleven, everybody, Kevin eleven.
Speaker 1: Kevin eleven. This is gonna be hard, guys, It's gonna be hard.
Speaker 2: Now Ruben's been listening. It's like, Okay, I've heard two guys lay up short. I gotta get in there and hit the post. I gotta do what the game says to do. Ruben, good morning. You know it would be awesome if you were Cuban. You could be Ruben the Cuban.
Speaker 1: Any chance, any chance, any chance you're Cuban? No, actually, my damn it.
Speaker 3: My Zenga tag used to be Ruben's not Cuban.
Speaker 1: Ruben's not Cuban. Okay, yeah, I'm going with Ruben's not Cuban, and my name is human. Okay, Ruben's not Cuban. My name is Ruben.
Speaker 2: Hello, my name is Rubiny. All right, Ruben not Cuban. Did you hear what Joe the Bro and Kevin Elevin did so?
Speaker 3: I heard it, but I couldn't hear the music. I didn't hear their meat on the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they laid up. They had what we call some Sally putts on the on the greens. Okay, Sally laid it up a little. Short didn't hit it quite hard enough. The intro for highly Suspect, My Name is Human is twenty three seconds. They're playing on Friday, the name of the radio station is ninety four or five the buzz.
Speaker 1: Ruben's not Cuban. You do what you want. It's your twenty three seconds to glory. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: You're ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Ruben's not Cuban. The DJ style good morning, whoa whoa, I listen, whoa whoa full start fall start everybody, back to the blocks, Back to the blocks. Penalty. It's okay, you're allowed one false starts. All right, here we go. The DJ stylings of Rubens not Cuban. In three to one.
Speaker 3: Good morning, This is ninety four five the buzz. It's one hundred percent chance of rain. Ruben is not Cuban.
Speaker 1: So let's check out how you suss it.
Speaker 3: My name is human. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Stay safe on the road. A lot of meat, I mean.
Speaker 1: You left a feast. You have You left a full table of food right there. You left an absolute feast of song remaining. Ruben's not Cuban. Hang on, he had enough.
Speaker 4: Time to critique himself and the song still had to start playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was still I thought he was still in it. He's like, oh, a lot of meat.
Speaker 2: I thought that was part of his rat no, he could have called in there and used that because it's like, you know, there is there is something to be said about the dramatic pause wherever he thinks you're done and then no, you're not quite done yet.
Speaker 1: All right, Ruben's not Cuban. I appreciate all three players today. A tough one. This is a really tough one. Okay, here's how we're gonna do this can eliminate somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm going to simply ask my my, my experts over here, my hit the posters that you know do this all the time, do this for a living?
Speaker 1: Does anybody have Ruben's not Cuban? That's their winner? I don't. He was funny, I don't you do not have Rubens not Ruben's not Cuban. But he participated.
Speaker 4: He's invited to my barbecue because he will leave so much meat on the table.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's not going to eat everything. Yeah, he's not going to eat everything, that's for sure. Some leftovers. Okay, so that's good. All right, Ruben is not Cuban. Okay, Tessa.
Speaker 2: That means your high score went to Joe the bro or Kevin eleven right who got.
Speaker 1: Your high score? And I'd like to know what that score is. What were you grading on? Was it a Keen points kill?
Speaker 4: So my high score went to Joe the Bro because he gave a lot of information, and I love Kevin Eleven's messaging. I thought he liked he passed the vibe track, but Joe the Bro, I thought.
Speaker 1: Was the best one, and he went first. Yeah, that's why I I always kind of look at that. I don't know if that's a bell curve. I don't know what that is. But hmm, what about you?
Speaker 2: I gave Joe the Bro an eight. I gave Kevin Eleven an eight point five.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, Well, then it comes down to Alex. It comes down to Alex the p who is drunk with power right now? Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 1: Cuban has been eliminated. Joe bro got one vote, Kevin eleven got one vote. Alex, I mean, how does your high vote like? The votes? They were both neck and neck in my opinion, but only one of them said the correct name of the song. I'm gonna have to give that to Kevin.
Speaker 3: What my name?
Speaker 2: I mean, to be honest with you, getting the song title wrong is probably what's the point five?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 1: It was the point five for me, not a big mistake, but it is kind of a big mistake.
Speaker 3: Kevin eleven is your winner today on Hit the Post.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Kevin, Way to go, dude, you pulled it off, Kevin eleven. Would you tell him what he's won?
Speaker 4: Kevin eleven, I'm gonna give you a pair of tickets to see the band you're introducing. A highly suspect is going to play by Using Center this Friday night.
Speaker 1: You're going to the show.
Speaker 2: Congrats, Hi, thank you, all right, dude, well done all three contestants.
Speaker 1: No one sinks the putt, no one hits the post. But Kevin eleven did it best. You had the post.
Speaker 3: Yeah ahead and Dago cool ODJ name.
Speaker 1: Yours on your host stand on morning. Go out and cherish your new fame.