Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. Now, as I always say, go to the episode description, make sure you click all the links. Bare minimum. You have to follow these folks that we talk to on social media. Next step up, you sign up for their premium content. That's how we do it with this show. So my guest tonight, let me tell you where you can find her on Instagram at rider die x. Now rider spelled with a y R y d e r d e x. Most importantly, once that paycheck clears and you're able to go sign up for some stuff like you do every Friday, head over to Loyal Fans and sign up at rider die x. Same exact spelling links to everything in the episode description. Rider with the coolest name I've heard in a while. How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm great? How about yourself? Not bad?
Speaker 1: I'm okay. We just bought a new cat yesterday. We brought it home from the rescue, so we're trying to get two cats. It's not important. Let's talk about what's really important. Okay, I apologize. It's a comedy show, right. Let me start with the very first question. Super basic. It's like the third rudest thing you can ask a woman, but it's probably more for people older than you. Number one on my list. Here, Can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty eight years old.
Speaker 1: You look wonderful, by the way, about twenty three personally that's me, but you know whatever, I mean.
Speaker 2: I saved that one for when I'm going on a date, so.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, unless it gets real old fast, then you're like, I'm yeah, six, You didn't know that. I just look fucking awesome. Ever since I was little and I would listen to any kind of rap music, they would talk about a girl's measurements, and I've never had any idea whatsoever what a girl's measurements actually mean. So we do our own version of measurements on this show, and I'm hoping you could help us answer this way. You can I ask how tall you are?
Speaker 2: I am only five to one, okay, all right, that's solid, all right, very tiny.
Speaker 1: Can I ask what your brawl cup chest size is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm a thirty four seat okay.
Speaker 1: And not necessarily my thing. But for the guys out there and maybe you have them, I'd like to delve into what your fans niches are and what they're interested. Can I ask what your foot size is? What your shoes?
Speaker 2: I'm a size eight?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, you said that tentatively big feet.
Speaker 1: Is that a big foot for a girl?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think so.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wear thirteen and no ladies out there listening. It does not correlate like they always used to say. Okay, all right, it's about to ask. No, certainly not. I'm a little too irish for that. So okay, good, we know your measurements.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Now let's ask the boring question. How did you cross over from vanilla life into the adult entertainment industry? What field was it first? When was the first time you were like, yo, fuck it, I'm not doing whatever this job is anymore. Time to jump into something I really love, I care about, or I'm passionate about, or I just find interesting.
Speaker 5: So I started off when I was eighteen as a stripper, and it wasn't until I think into my earlier twenties, I'd say, like maybe twenty two twenty three that I finally decided okay, like I've kind of I dabbled in exotic for nude photography. I did a lot of bondage photography, uh shavari, a whole lot of like arm restraints, restraints, and I really enjoyed that aspect.
Speaker 2: So I was like, you know what, I enjoy fucking.
Speaker 5: I enjoy being fucked, and I'm kind of tired of being a stripper, so let's just dop boring.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the best logic I've heard on that, right, I like this, they'll pay to see this. Let's do this, right, fuck.
Speaker 2: It, you know.
Speaker 5: And it just ended up working out for the better for me because it not only did it pay or does it pay the bills, but you know, I get to have fun and fun sexy and do a lot of kinky shit on the camera.
Speaker 1: Right. Let me is do you do you still dance or no? Or is that behind us now?
Speaker 2: I'm taught. I'm thinking about going back into it.
Speaker 5: But within where I live, the rules here are very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, give me the r because in Jersey, I think I'm in Jersey, you don't have to tell me where you are, by the way, But in Jersey it's if it's fully nude, can't serve alcohol at all. If it's only topless, you can bring in it's b yob and I think if it's like a go go thing or something where they're dressed up in go go clothes, you're allowed to serve alcohol. Is that similar or no?
Speaker 5: So the one that I'm currently kind of going back and forth with I might go to do it's a full nude no alcohol gets served, but they have like very weird like house rules. When I had gone and talked them about it, they're like, you know, oh yeah, you know, it's at your discretion, but this is what we are.
Speaker 2: No alcohol.
Speaker 5: So but there can be a bunch of eighteen year olds in there because they don't serve alcohol.
Speaker 2: Okay, And that's kind of where I like keep like teetering.
Speaker 5: Also within where I live, if you are found to be wearing your club heels outside of the club, then you can catch a prostitution charge.
Speaker 1: So she lives in Amish country. Folks really nailed it. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: One of the other clubs here is I don't know if any if anyone's from Vegas, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: But deja vu and they do that was loud. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear anything, so okay, people thought you just kind of lost it for a second.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Okay, I computing me, but deja vu. They are fully topless or not full new but topless can serve alcohol. And it also would limit how many younger kids would be in there, because I have no desire to dance around for an eighteen year old little play.
Speaker 1: You know it's funny. A few weeks ago, I interviewed D D. White, who was formerly SAKA Black in the industry. She is seventy one years old, currently still filming, still filming, she likes to refer to it BBC gang Bangs.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I had in my old questions my list of mainstream stuff. It's like, what is your preference on do you prefer working with younger people, older people? This and that? And then I couldn't answer her that because she's seventy one and are there a lot of dudes over seventy one? So she loved working with eighteen, nineteen, twenty year old guys. Right, you have okay for dancing? Do you have no desire for that? But let me ask you, when you go into shooting scenes, do you have any are you okay with that?
Speaker 5: I'm okay, I'm pretty open to a lot of different things, so you know, definitely, like I get a lot of questions for like the old and young content, and I have yet to do it, but I'm definitely open to the idea of it. I mean, you never know if you're gonna really like it or not unless you just try it.
Speaker 2: And I'm one of those I'll try just about anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So you would probably have to flex up then, right and find a guy who's on Social Security right, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Basically fuck him and then fuck his eighteen year old grand Sonut.
Speaker 1: Okay, so right, O me is when did you then? All right, you're dancing, right, you're doing your things, and that when is the next move the pivot into I don't do this anymore, let's shoot scenes. I don't want to do this right now, I guess I should say.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 5: The first scene I shot was actually while I was still dancing, and I was nineteen when I did that one, and it was with exploited college girls.
Speaker 2: And then it.
Speaker 5: Was like after that that, I'm like, okay, like I'm just gonna full send this.
Speaker 2: I think I was about.
Speaker 5: Twenty four, okay, all right, and then situations had change and I wasn't able to continue doing it. So that's when I started doing the subsites and everything else, and that's where you know, kind of things really took off.
Speaker 2: And then I took it.
Speaker 5: I took my pate on for a little bit, and then decided, actually very recently, that I was just going to full send it back into the adult industry again.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I get it. Let me ask your preferences on loyal Fans at writer die x writer spelled with a y links to everything in the empisode description. Why did you choose loyal Fans over any of the other plethora of individual subscription sites you could have gone with?
Speaker 5: So I went to the Avian or Adult Video Nominations, and they had a booth there and they were super duper informative. The gal gave me, she was like, you can email me anytime. They were a lot more helpful in getting me set up. They also offer like a lot more creator videos, content tips, how to grow your following, how to manage your following, how to kind of find your niche, how to advertise. So they just offered so much more. And at the time when I was doing OnlyFans, they didn't have like any of that because everybody was doing OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, during COVID, what else do you do hear of that pussy?
Speaker 1: And when they're on the top, they don't have to be as accommodating or not even not the top as in the best, just the most well known I guess, right, right, But.
Speaker 5: I really I appreciated that aspect the most, and that's when I was like, you know, I'm just going to stick with this one.
Speaker 2: It's a little hard if you're managing both.
Speaker 5: You know, I much rather have everyone can go and see a sneak piece of snippets on porn hub or x fans, but then they can also like, if you want to see all the exclusive stuff, then go to my page.
Speaker 1: And will put links to both her pornhub and her ex VID's accounts and ben evins and in all of them everywhere. Yeah, so here's the let me ask, what did you do? Okay? Did you ever hold any like boring jobs? Because you started dancing at what age?
Speaker 2: I started dancing at eighteen?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So did you have any retail any boring anything like that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Starbucks, Bath and body Work's Victoria's Secret. I worked it for like a dollar Tree, and then they closed down all the stores now but ninety nine cents only store. I worked there for like the longest time, and then I just got bored.
Speaker 1: I totally get it. I totally get it. But let me let me ask, are you naturally an organized, structured person. It seems like you've got all your ducks in a row kind of here. You at least understand this is a business. This is okay, all right?
Speaker 5: I have control issues, So yes, everything has to be very structured, very organized, and if it doesn't go my way, then I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. If it doesn't go my way, everything falls apart. Yeah. Oh I turned into a brat real fast. Oh I don't. I turned into just a wilting flower real fast. When stuff just starts breaking or going wrong around me, I just start okay, never mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get it. There was one instance. I'll give you a great example. I just got done restocking one of the it's called an end cap.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, little felt.
Speaker 1: Seven years at best Buy, I know what an end well, and I did.
Speaker 5: I was in charge of all of the end caps. I was their merchandiser for it, and one of the end caps. It was straight like these gallon jugs of I think it was like Glacier water or something like that.
Speaker 2: And you know the company.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that that all kind of went under because the company was definitely cheap and didn't want to like send anyone to actually like give you proper products. When you know shit would break, we would just oh, just you know, tight, it'll be fine, put a bolt in. And I watched the whole thing just fell over, and I'm looking at it like you're kidding me.
Speaker 2: I did not just happy. I lost my mind.
Speaker 5: I'm like, not only do I have to clean all this up, I have to mop all this up and then I have.
Speaker 2: To read do it. Nope, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just gonna go fuck on camera. Forget this. I'm not doing this anymore. So let me ask all right, we flashed back, and I don't I don't like talking about when people were younger. But let me let me ask it in a way that you'll understand. I'm not being a creep. Go back to ten years ago, twelve years ago, something like that. If we were to tell the mothers of your town that Ryder would be the one that would eventually go on to dude horn. Would that be a total shock to them, like, oh my god, no, or like I could kind of see it. Yeah, it's always been like the outside type no, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, everyone in my hometown like they kind of see it. No one took it as a shock. Like I've always been since you know, I first like started having sex. I've always been very like open about you know, my sexuality, being a bisexual about you know, just comfortable in my own skin. So for for them, no, one, like everyone kind of saw that coming. Fortunately for me, my family was really like, except for maybe a few people, a lot of them were really understanding and just like, okay, that's to do your thing.
Speaker 2: As long as you're being safe, we don't really care.
Speaker 1: The safe thing is always like that's great to hear from people, you know, only because you know, it's like they don't necessarily have a moral thing against it, or maybe they don't love it, not you specifically, just anyone, you know, maybe they don't love it. Maybe but like, hey, you're my family member, I just want you to be safe. That's such a better thing than just hey, fuck you go do whatever, then get out of my house. All that bullshit.
Speaker 5: Well no, it's like everyone was going to have their opinions, but you know, especially like when it came to my modeling, like my mom, for great example, she was my number one fan.
Speaker 2: You know, she would come.
Speaker 5: I did live body painting shows during certain events. So in my hometown, we would have these bar crawls where you go for bar to bar dea bar and then there's always something different going on too, So I got I would be in pasties covered at least like my nipples and Mike pussy and then they would paint me on stage and then you know we'd walk around, had now raffle tickets, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: My mom was always there.
Speaker 5: So my mom was probably I think the first one that saw everything coming. And then like as soon as I started getting into like the bondage photography and fetish photography stuff or style, then she was like, Okay, you know this is good for you, but I don't want any of like anyone else to see it that she's friends with it.
Speaker 2: But you know, I was not shy about it.
Speaker 5: As soon as I got those pictures back, I would blast them all over social media.
Speaker 2: Look this is my ass, I'm sitting there with my arms up above my head.
Speaker 5: Because I was suspected from the ceiling, like, oh my gosh, maybe feel like a damn theory.
Speaker 1: You know what. The there are just some people, you see, there are outsiders and you can kind of recognize it in them, and that's not a bad thing. I'm an outsider. My wife's an artist. She's an outsider. Like, that's what it is, you know, That's just who we are. Doesn't make us weird unless we want to be weird. Sometimes I like being fucking weird.
Speaker 2: I don't really weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever, fuck it, who cares? All right, let me get into some of the likes dislikes. Actually, no, one more question. Were you into porn at eighteen years old? Definitely not younger, let's put it that way. Okay.
Speaker 2: It was very.
Speaker 5: Intrigued and I wanted to just see everything, you know.
Speaker 1: The difference between men and women. When I asked this question, though, here's what it is, guys, guys will be like, oh, yeah, I used to watch this person, that person. Every mainstream performer I've interviewed, like the biggest name, Violet Myers has almost three million followers. I've interviewed her, and you ask any of them, Like, you know, was there any porn star you looked up to?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I kind of just went on Tumblr and like looked up like Gangbang and that was how I looked at porn. Did you have anyone, by the way, I apologize for throwing my hands at the screen so much, did you have anyone coming into the getting into the industry or getting into porn? Whenever you did where you were like, ooh, that is interesting. I like that content.
Speaker 5: I like that Three Yes, Want Toadshake, Meghan Rain, and Gina Valentina.
Speaker 1: So those were like the top three. So Meghan Rain follows me. I was at one point I was pushing to have her on the show and she was like yeah, sure, I'd loved it and it just never came through. And that's one of my white whales. I love Meghan Rain. She's just incredible.
Speaker 5: She's awesome, and like that's I liked the style of content. I liked the you know, you got to you kind of got like a little bit of everything with them. And then there's also like, you know, the little by girl inside me was like I'm gonna fuck this shit out of her. Gall that's take all three. And then I saw that they do girl girl content. I was like, I want to do that, but with her. Well, you you've spoiled my next question. I'll ask it exactly as it's written here. Short, are you into women.
Speaker 2: So fucking Lucia? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, good? That wasn't clear shy about it? Okay? All right? Have you always been into girls?
Speaker 5: I think I figured out like that I was more into women than I was men when I was It was before I was eighteen, So yeah, I kind of I had a good idea because I would see myself.
Speaker 2: Like checking out a girl's ass or be like, look at her tits, you know.
Speaker 5: But I mean it just kind of carried through and now I'm at that point where it's like I like y'all equally, Like we can all just have a threesome instead.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, again, this doesn't have to be an exact science out of one hundred percent. I've always said this and thought this. My wife also same way, very bisexual, but not even bisexual. I'm pretty sure if I died, she would just go with girls the rest of her life because, like she we talk about like men and dudes, and she's like, oh fucking hate men. They do this they do that. Give me your percentage if it was one hundred percent. What percentage are you do you prefer men? And what percentage do you prefer women? Men?
Speaker 5: I kind of choose a little bit more these days then I do women. But so I'd say like seventy percent men, thirty percent woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it would have to be like.
Speaker 5: The right girl, you know, if she came along and I was like, okay, like you know, she's it.
Speaker 2: This is the one I have a crush on you. We're doing this.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, like, especially now that I've gotten more into my license to likes, I realize I really like Dick.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if I can have my cake and eat it too, why not?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure? Okay, well, speaking of eating cake, let me ask this next group of questions here. Okay, I refer to these as the cum related questions. Ah, can you rank these three for me? Swallowing facials?
Speaker 5: Cream pie, cream pie facial swallowing?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, now we need justification, not that you have to, but cream pi is why why is it number one?
Speaker 5: I found out that I have a cumfetish, you know, again like especial like as I've gotten older, and going through and trying to figure out, you know, exactly what I like when what I don't like come for.
Speaker 2: Me, I think is just sexy. But it's like especially.
Speaker 5: Like when you have it seeping out of you.
Speaker 2: You know, I kind of like to admire the wet.
Speaker 1: Spot, okay, fair facial, just like neutral on it or is it like yeah, it's fine once in a while, or just if it the scene requires it.
Speaker 5: Officials, I'm fine with it's more so I hate if it gets anywhere near my hair or when it gets stuck to my eyelash.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, what's a really odd one that I'll get in trouble for. But my wife told me this the other day. She has like a getting coum on the neck of all places. It's like, face is fine, tits, the front, whatever, but she's like, if it gets on my neck, I'm so grossed out by it. What is that? Do you know?
Speaker 5: It gets in my like anywhere nearer on my eyes. That's how I am. But I don't mind, Like if it's around the neck is fine. But for me, I'm also one of those like, wherever you decide to finish, I need to be able to easily clean it up and be able to see to get the towel or whatever I need to, just like initially clean it off.
Speaker 1: That's fair. And then swallowing is that ever an option or is that like the fourth one?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm open to it all.
Speaker 5: Swollowing for me, it's honestly, my preference is just that, yeah, actually, like take care of yourself. You never know if someone actually, like really does take care of theirself. And you can taste everything in the cum. So if you say, like you eat McDonald's every day, right, your cum's gonna taste like shit.
Speaker 2: But whereas like.
Speaker 5: With me, because I know how I eat and how I hydrate and take care of myself, everyone that I've ever been with is like, oh, your pussy tastes like your cum tastes like a sweetheart. You know, it's very sweet, very like or it's kind of watery and so it's not as noticeable. But I'm just kind of weird about the way the people taste, especially, Like my worst thing is if you're a smoker, Oh okay, fair enough, you like, if you smoke cigarettes, you can taste the menthol and everything, like all the ichy in their COUM and it's just downright disgusting.
Speaker 1: You know, something about you saying tasting the menthol in it like skewed me out, like you wouldn't believe. I've never considered it before. Oh what else came?
Speaker 2: Because there was a guy that I got with. It was kind of funny.
Speaker 5: He had gotten sick, so he had some niquill that was in his system and I I hadn't had any problem with following him before and he the other thing too, was like the load him out. But I'll get into that in just a second. But you could taste the frigging niquill out of his comment. And I was like, you got did you take knife will recently? And he was like, yeah, I did that say it. I was like, Oh, I don't like this.
Speaker 1: I may play this clip for other mainstream stars someday. I think you might have the most perceptive taste buds in the world. This sounds like it sounds like you could be working for the CIA, like no testing people in Guantanamo or something.
Speaker 5: So I have a really strong culinary background. Okay, so, and a lot of my culinary experience lies within being able to taste the little components like I can taste something until you, oh this has cumin in it. Oh, this has pepperica in it. So like, I'm pretty good in like different tastes and like being able to yeah, and like so like pineapple, for example, if you eat like an underwrighte pineapple, trying to think that it's like the enzymes are gonna make you taste better down there, it's not going to it's actually pretty bitter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So you not only do you you're doing your job as a man. You're like, I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna crush six pineapples because I know my chick's gonna swallow me tonight and that'll be awesome. Here's the thing. You don't know how to pick pineapples. So you got an unripened one here. I had no idea that. Now, be honest, that might just be you because you have your culinary background. Is there a lot of women who can pick out those details? Do you think?
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot of im out there who can. It's not even that you have to have a culinary background, but it's just like it's.
Speaker 3: Either you have the ability to do it or you don't. Sure Sure, I don't know. I think I think this is like people with photographic memories. I think there's like seventeen of them in the world, and you're one of them. This is how you're hyper aware. I might have to like, I might have like a hint of the tism. I think I'm not one hundred percent sure either that or I'm.
Speaker 1: Just that good ladies and gentlemen, your host here has a case of the tism, and so does most of this audience, and we all enjoy it greatly. Thank you, Chris. You were gonna say something about the amount.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the other part of like swallowing is if you are shooting like a massive amount down my.
Speaker 2: Throat, I will gag.
Speaker 5: My gag reflex is not the greatest, especially like if you're a bigger, well equipped guy and it goes all the way to the back of my throat. Either I have to swallow real fast, or like if I were to try and like you know, do like the cute thing of like as soon as it goes in and then swallow like it kind of bugs me, okay, But it's also like it has to do with the consistency too. Some men have like a very thick consistency or they have like a very watery consistency. So it's all I'm weird about. I have like a major aversion to texture.
Speaker 1: I get it. Wait wait, okay, does that ever affect your Okay? All right, I have a million questions now. First off, does your problem with texture ever affect any of the stuff you do? Culinarily? Yes? Okay? What's your number one most hated texture on your tongue?
Speaker 2: I guess bananas and avocados.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I can't stand them lush?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. I understand that taste winds, are you okay with both of them?
Speaker 5: I don't like banana period, but taste wise, yeah, Like avocados are one of my absolute favorites. But I have to like I can't do like the sliced avocado on toast type of thing when that was a trend. But I can do like a really chunky loco molino.
Speaker 1: Problem, gotcha? Okay, But it's.
Speaker 5: Also like the same thing with like refried beans, I won't I don't really like the texture, but I can do mash potatoes.
Speaker 1: I did an INTERVIEWEE two days ago with a woman who is getting into femdom stuff. A lot of domination later on right, and it's so funny. I have a hot, gorgeous girl like you who shoots porn on here, and I go, what kind of things do you not like to eat? And the dominatrix I asked two days ago, I was like, do you have to get insurance when you're shooting scenes like that? I just want you to know you're talking to an idiot right now. And I apologize greatly for that, but I always I find people fascinating. I find people interesting, and that's what it really is. Now let me jump back questions. What is our current working relationship with anal? I like anal within reason.
Speaker 5: If you are like you've got a massive dick, I'm gonna look at you and go, no, it doesn't go up there.
Speaker 2: But I have absolutely no problem. And it actually like I.
Speaker 5: Didn't fully get into anything anal related until recently.
Speaker 2: When you know, there was a night.
Speaker 5: Where I was I had a couple of drinks and I was like, I want to try this, stick it in my ass, and I loved it. I came so hard. So you know, it's like I've been doing ANAL training. I've got various signs of plugs and stuff. And one of the things that I really wanted that I got was because if you can't tell from behind me, I'm kind of a nerd watch a lot of anime, but I liked the necho girl look, so I had like the cute little like sailor girls skirt.
Speaker 2: And then to.
Speaker 5: Add to that, one of my subscribers had sent me for my birthday or because either birthday or Christmas I can't remember, I got an anal plug cat tail custom colored with the with the ears the matching ears, Oh my gosh, and like the plug size on it.
Speaker 2: It's one of those it's a tugtail.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: I kind of like really enjoyed that. But like where I kind of draw the line, I won't do anal hooks. I don't find any of that, you know, to be like something that I would ever try voluntarily.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was a thing. I've got one hundred and fifty of these episodes I've gone. I didn't know an anal hook was a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen it in a video.
Speaker 5: It's definitely like if you get really into like the hardcore mediasen scenes, it's definitely a popular tool to use. But I would never do anything like that or or the same thing with fisting.
Speaker 2: I'm not into that as well.
Speaker 5: I mean I can probably only take maybe three fingers and then I'm like, okay, you're not okay, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm pretty open to it. Okay, all right, a whole lot I won't do.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at these hooks right now. They're terrifying. It looks like something out of I know what you did last summer? Right, all right? That goes into the category of my mind. That sounding goes into you know sounding.
Speaker 2: Is you'll have to refresh my memory. I heard it before.
Speaker 1: But what you take your someone takes a dick, who's ever's dick? And then you take either a metal or a glass rod?
Speaker 5: Lord?
Speaker 2: No, yep, yeah, no, you don't want to see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me either.
Speaker 5: No, if I had a dick, I would sit there and be like, so how for it doesn't go You guys actually enjoyed this. I mean no hate to anyone who who does enjoy that. If that's something that's your thing, but it's not for me.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's yes, and you'll never like no judgment. But there's no dollar amount either that you could offer me, Like I'm not gonna be like, you're a bad person. And then if they were like, we'll give you a million dollars to put this in there and go no thanks.
Speaker 5: No, I have someone right now offering they want me to peg them, and I've never pegged anybody before, but I was like kind of like looking at it and like trying to see, like you know that gal On TikTok blue eyed Kila Jade.
Speaker 2: Okay, she talks about one of her customers.
Speaker 5: And he tries to take like he wants a bigger thing to go up there, and I was like, okay, like how how do you actually get into this?
Speaker 2: Because I don't I like to be on the receiving and not the giving.
Speaker 1: You know, I wonder how much of it is physical and how much of it is mental?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about you? Okay, you're trying to figure out how to I okay, are you gonna do this? Do you think? Or no? You think you're gonna peg this guy?
Speaker 5: If I make it over to where this person's at, then I mean I could probably get myself to go through with it because he's also he is offering a substantial amount, and you know, we in conversation, we I you know, I had to ask him all the questions of like, you know, do you actually enjoy this? Do you actually get off on this? Like is it more of a mental thing? Is it more of an emotional thing?
Speaker 2: Like where? How do you actually like get into that?
Speaker 5: And then you know, I kind of educated myself on like the ways to be safe, and I was like, okay, like I could do this because he was so into it.
Speaker 1: So what kind okay? All right? How are you playing with those dynamics? Are you? First? First question? Are you naturally dominant? Naturally submissive? Switch? Like you can go back, I'm a switch? Okay? Would you prefer?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: What's you more submissive? Okay? Okay, all right? Are you?
Speaker 2: I think it just depends on the person though.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, no, no, no, you're totally cool. Mix sense. Well, let me ask you, do you have to have a weaker guy to feel dominant? Or do you like if there's a dominant guy and you like to almost step up and match his level.
Speaker 2: I like to imagine energy.
Speaker 5: Okay, but that's where like I'm definitely a brat too, So with that, like I can kind of I can brat out. I can match energy with trying to assert my dominance. But I think it's really like even sexier when a guy was like just kidding and puts me on my knees and stacks my ass like you know, proves me who's the bigger person.
Speaker 1: I gotcha. Makes sense. A couple more preference questions here. Do you have a favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: Doggie?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well just hit the spot, right, What do you like? Do you like when a guy grabs your hips? That's what I was going to ask you before about the thing if you peg a guy, you got to figure out the little details that he wants, like are you right dig your thumbs into his hips? You know he wont his hair pull. I don't know if he's bald or not, but you know, no, he's got hair. Okay, you know like that that would be interesting to me, just figuring out the little details, the little things that make it better. And then from there you just do, like I fucking you just kind of just swiggle back and forth until they say they're right. You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I like doggy because like for me, I think I have a really good ass. And then like you can see, like I know it's almost like I know properly how to arch my back, and then there's the idea of like pulling my hair, grabbing me by my throat, but with the way that my vagina is is like I'm pretty shallow, so it does it gets right into the G spot and I come so fast and I come over and over and over again, and so like for me, like it's one of those it's definitely like way more endurable. But I absolutely love being manhandled by my hips too, so the fact that you can kind of control and I kind of prefer things on like the rougher, harder side during sex, like yeah, I want to feel you bouncing off of my ass.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask, because there's there's always a line, and I always respect it. Where do you draw the line between rough and violent? You can see how that flexes.
Speaker 5: Based on you know, honestly, it is just dependent on the person that you're with, but you have a lot of conversation with with that person before you do anything like that.
Speaker 2: So for me, like, I.
Speaker 5: Definitely prefer rough over violent, sure, but I can I a pain slot so I can take it and I really enjoy it.
Speaker 2: But I don't really know where that line is until you know, we kind of get more into it.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 5: Like I've had guys in the past like slap me across the face and there's like one cocked back and just straight snacks and I go, thank you, daddy, I'll have another one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that is what's thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're really into this, I'm like, you have no idea that turns me into a slut.
Speaker 1: Writer at Rider die X on Loyal Fans, talk me through your loyal fans, either if you're still currently building it up or what you're working towards. If you like what you have there, now, what are you generally going for? Is it more of a only polished produced stuff when you're done with it? Is it a daily view at your life? Is that what you want to get to? Where do we want to go with this? What is your ideal profile? In this sense?
Speaker 2: I kind of have a mishmash of content. I like the amateur style POV stuff, So it's.
Speaker 5: Just kind of I do I leave it more fan based of like I ask, you know, what, what kind of content would you like to see?
Speaker 2: Would you like to see me getting rialed?
Speaker 5: Would you like to see you know that I pulled over in an alleyway and suck someone's dick that I that I met at the bar. Like, yes, you know, I'm still building it, but because I'm so open to a lot of things, my content's kind of just all over the place, and you know, for what it is, I'm still I'm kind of working towards restructuring it to be more heavily focused on a BDS and basis because that's what I genuinely.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the most. But I'm willing to do anything else.
Speaker 5: So, like, I get a lot of like aud requests, and so instead of sending them the video through like a Snapchat account or to their phone directly, I'd much rather just have them send me the money and then I go do whatever the video, the.
Speaker 2: The request they want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I posted on there because I never know who's going to be into what, so i'd much rather, especially as it's growing, I'd much rather just leave it open to I do it all.
Speaker 1: Okay, All right, you've shot some mainstream stuff as well? Yes, right? Is that? What is moving forward? What do you want to do? Do you want to shoot mostly mainstream stuff and then also support it with your own personal subscriptions? Do you ever want to do collaborate. I had no idea that the independent especially on Twitter, the independent content creators are as big as they were. Like my dumb outside perspective before I started doing the show was mainstream girls are up here, and then you have like the indie girls who don't get as much push, and then whatever at the bottom, no offense, none, that's not You're not at the bottom. By the way, one time I was working at best Buy and there was this lady and she was a real bitch to everyone, and she walked away and someone asked me this girl, this larger girl, was like, she's like, what happened? I go, this fucking fat bitch over here, and I go, oh, no offense. You don't say no offense to a girl that's confirming like you're also that way. So sorry, I apologize. Outside story, it's okay.
Speaker 5: I'm open to basically anything, like I I can shoot mainstream, but I mean, at the end of the day, I want to get into kind of more of like the creative side of things, so kind of like I haven't scenes that, like I haven't done I'll kind of just go and that's like the best way I can explain it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to do like cuck holding scenes or cut queen cook queen scenes. I want to do stuff like.
Speaker 5: That glory whole gang bang stuff like that because you can kind of get a lot more creative with it. You know, everyone on porn hub is doing like, oh, you know, I just watched this girl. Here's a video of you know, she gives me head. We have sex. I come in her or on her or down her throat, and then we're done, and it's you know, it's all stuff like it's great, but it's so basic. So I want to definitely have something or shoot more stuff and collaborate with other people that are going to be going to be on board with my creativity side.
Speaker 2: Versus stinking with the mainstream stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many guys are in a gang bang depends on your preference. What is wright or dies preference? Because I've heard five, I've heard four, I've heard three. My personal view has always been fifty eight. That's just how I see things. How about you?
Speaker 2: The limit does not exist?
Speaker 5: I gone, So I lived in Las Vegas for a little bit and there's some adult like swingers clubs there. They don't serve alcohol, but there's a bar next door. You can have a couple of drinks there, come over here. I get fucked and I did my first gang bang there. And like you're not able to shoot a video or like any sort of photography or videography at that facility itself, but you can shoot it, you know, outside of that.
Speaker 2: And that's what kind of opened up.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, I'll take as many as my body can put up with.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many you worked with that night worked with?
Speaker 2: I want to say its seventeen.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, oppressive as shallow as your vagina is.
Speaker 5: I was a hot commodity, I mean, okay, So like i'll set the tone here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was in this facility. It's called the Green Door.
Speaker 5: And if you've been in Las Vegas, you've probably heard about the Green Door or like heard something about it, you know, if you know, you know, So in there, you've got like all these different rooms, You've got like couples only areas, you've got open play areas you can kind of just fuck wherever.
Speaker 2: So me being by myself, I was in the sauna.
Speaker 5: The sauna was on and I'm just sitting there spread eagle, and I had two guys that start off, like they're like, you know, oh, can we touch you?
Speaker 2: And they started playing with.
Speaker 5: Me, and then I turned over and I was like, look like, I'm not even going to keep track right now, Like they just kept coming in one by one.
Speaker 4: And then I looked around and the whole room was just filled with guys jerking it to me getting fucked and so like, I don't genuinely know the number of the amount of gus that I took that night, but I.
Speaker 2: Know it was a lot.
Speaker 5: And then I finally just got to the point where I was like, Okay, y'all need to give me a second.
Speaker 2: I need to call him down. This is getting a little at a hand. And it's really crowded in here.
Speaker 5: And ever since, it's funny like if I go in security, they know exactly who I do because of that.
Speaker 2: And like one of them was even like are you able to walk?
Speaker 1: And I was cat, I was damn he beat me to it. I was gonna ask what what kind of frozen vegetables did you sit on when you got home. I didn't meet him.
Speaker 5: Most of the guys that were within me that night were not like super overly big and you know, with a lat of lube, and with how quick everything went, I was perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: Sure, so I was like, this is easy, solid, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I turned around and I had like four guys.
Speaker 5: Right after that, I was in in the main room.
Speaker 2: There's like this round like.
Speaker 5: Seat couch looking thing and it's underneath the chandelier. And I put on the water works for everyone. And then after that, I was like, Okay, I need it right now. I'm tired of this. Grandpa got a story I ever heard. Ladies and gentlemen my guess. Tonight Rider Die. You can find her on Instagram at rider die x r y d e r d e x on loyal fans at the exact same name links to everything in the episode description. If between now and then she adds something new that I haven't said out loud, it'll be in the episode description. Okay when this episode comes out, so please make sure bare minimum follow the folks that come on our show.
Speaker 1: Next step, sign up for the premium content. Third step, wait outside their house with the flu butt. No, don't do that. Don't do that. Ladies and gentlemen, Rider Die, thank you so much for coming on with me. Tonight Rider