Speaker 1: In the well allse o, what s whom? Guys?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Guys? You to dame managing mm hmm managing mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Every day would assie Bodhadi more did day? But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I just wanted to pop on first dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: That he's don't follow me Dela. He don't follow me. He's over fallowing me. He's don't following me on d he's a live.
Speaker 1: H he's mh have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is art?
Speaker 3: But what is up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: What is.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows?
Speaker 1: I know I know how to dobe dobb.
Speaker 3: Do it do who.
Speaker 1: Dum?
Speaker 3: But I just want to say thanks to the people that support, by the way, all of my By the way, fun Nerve and brain is where you can get all of my links. By the way, I just want to say everybody, thank you. M Yeah, you know we're we're well, we'll be Sunday will be the last I want to say. We're not. We're not done until they say, until they tell, until they close the doors, until they say we're done, We're done. We're we're not We're not leaving. We're not leaving until they tell us that we're not leaving. Do live until they say we're dying. Actually we're not. Yeah, hold on, m hm h.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 6: Yeah, until they say we are done. We're We're still here.
Speaker 3: We'll still We'll still be here until.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, I want to say thanks to Jacob Waters for letting me use his account on screen your d Yeah and yeah.
Speaker 7: Hey Jacob Walter scrolling through the feed going back in twenty two with a simple need, I'm here for the YouTubers.
Speaker 8: That's what he wrote seventy seven followers to floot in that boat blue Chick, Blue and Avatar looking clean, preaching now for like keeping the vitamin freeze. Hey, Jacob Waters, what's.
Speaker 9: Your hunting to day? You two creators coming now to play from the reps to the tag sliding and smooth follows you popping up making.
Speaker 8: All the riding moves of Jacob Water shit. You're on grinding death, working king with a humble mind. Thanks brother, here shout out the big mind has on Walter. As we stand tom never take the high shortened.
Speaker 9: Sweet replies, keep being.
Speaker 8: In line by the town lines, wild steady in the fighting kayaks, streams of blues, Guitar in the night.
Speaker 1: Whatever your game is, you're doing it.
Speaker 9: Ride Hey, Jacob Waters, what you hunting to day?
Speaker 8: You tube creators coming now?
Speaker 2: Play from there?
Speaker 5: Replies to the tax you're sliding and smooth bottles.
Speaker 2: You popping up making all the riding moves.
Speaker 6: Jacob Water shait.
Speaker 9: You're on the grid, net work and king with a hump of mine.
Speaker 8: Seventy following seventy seven backsball, single buttet's real, no need for the cloud attack.
Speaker 9: One day you'll link up with the big.
Speaker 8: Name crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through. So here's the Jacob Waters jack was twelve fifteen.
Speaker 5: Keep shooting the shops, keep the dream from to the YouTube line. You're the quiet collector.
Speaker 8: In the digital nights, Jacob Waters.
Speaker 2: Burn bo bo but the guys, But what is.
Speaker 3: I'm a local cash now I know, I know so Joseph Pest but you you do you? By the way, by the way, do you know that I'm on I am on Jacob waters Is stream yard because I am a partner on it. Now. He was nice enough to let me use it.
Speaker 1: H M hmm.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just send you a mm hmm. Yeah, he was nice enough to let me use and an unstreaming right now because d love is dead by the way, past d Love is no more. De Love has decided to shut the doors Monday. I'll get the tweet for you. Delve has decided to shut the doors d Love has Well, that's where you are. We're by the way, we are on d live until they tell us that we have to shut the door. But you know, we still have a new plant. We have another platform that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I know what you're doing. I know what you're doing. Because Baltimore can't keep them Baltimore and Boldemort's mom can't keep their damn fucking mouth shut about stuff. Baldemore and Boldemort's mom, who's also another Boldemort. We are on another platform, y'all. We are you know, listen, we're all blaze stream y'all. We're we're here, We're we're doing it, we're killing it. And here's the thing.
Speaker 2: This is the bye.
Speaker 3: By the way, the bye hold on, let me go to uh first, let me.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 3: But I'm calling her Boltemore because she's not welcome on my channel and how I feel. All the ship that she's caused me, the friendships are lost because she can't keep her fucking mouth shut. She can't when she's drunk. She can't keep her fucking mouth shut about ship and listening to morons and the chat, these trolls in the chat that I and this caused me friendships because she can't keep her fucking mouth shut and told people stuff that I did. It's a long story, and it's it's one of those things where Gigi needs to keep her fucking keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Gigi needs to keep her name, keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Clip that pasty. I don't care. Clip clip that, clip it, clip it because I don't fucking care. Because somebody gets her pennies in a bunch. It's like what I was doing now, oh, getting the song about this dealer. Let me tell you something you don't told her anymore. Here's the thing. She's on a she's on a show. She's on a show. I saw she was on a show where it's a couple of boldemorts. She's hanging out with a couple of boldemorts. Yeah, savage. She talks to Savage. She talks to other people, include to her son who's also Voldemort. But to be honest, I like Savage. I think that she's no nonsense. I think she's one of those people that the people were trying to make her into a locale. But the thing is she is not a localt. She she cares about her community. The pirates are more of her. That's her family there, all right. The song that a picture this play for you is a is a jingle that I made.
Speaker 1: For lights of them.
Speaker 7: Shedy scrolling slow one more Sunday before it goes my crophones.
Speaker 8: Warm hard is feeling heavy, Bully smiling through cousin memory, Steay steading from the leading nights, laughing to the brigday to the wild chats where read all run Please if you read if super every kind word sick, you're lifting.
Speaker 2: Me up when the world fell dead.
Speaker 1: Sunday.
Speaker 9: It's my last stream on den Live before it shuts down Monday morning.
Speaker 3: At Walding Yell.
Speaker 9: Thank you for the memories, Thank you, father Ride, thank you for the people I mean to deallive out.
Speaker 5: Love you guys.
Speaker 9: We're keeping the party bars going even when the platformst I show remember se By forever to sit aby. From then on, see you and see you.
Speaker 8: We'll see you when we from zero to hero, the lercs to the mids. We built something real on these digit roads didn't matter, the views didn't matter.
Speaker 2: The cloud We had each other. That's what it's about.
Speaker 9: We danced through the glitches, we cheered through the winds turned strange, Just.
Speaker 8: The fellies again and again.
Speaker 2: So raise up the glass.
Speaker 9: Let the final streams finds. Chapters foolsing, but the story ain't. And then Sunday, it's my last streets mon deal live horse, it's down Monday morning and one well. Thank you for the memories, thank you for the ride, thank you for the people I meant to deal out.
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 9: We're keeping the party bars going eagle. When the platform stops showing. Remember this is not a bifore ever, this is a bye from now.
Speaker 8: See you when we see you, don't goodbyes to see you later. The bars keeps floating with the nave gators. Wherever we land will carry the flame.
Speaker 9: D Line gave us the spark now fan and.
Speaker 2: Sunday it's my stream on deal.
Speaker 8: Thank you fur limories are holding tide.
Speaker 2: Thank you for people you made it all right. I love you guys.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I love you guys. We're keeping the party. Barge go ahead, manchus, not over, just keep on and this is not a vie forever.
Speaker 8: Decisi bib.
Speaker 9: Now, see you when we see you.
Speaker 8: Love you all, see you on the next stream wherever it is.
Speaker 1: Sup.
Speaker 2: Party Ah stays afloat.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, I want to say thanks guys, and I will see you when we see you. Bye for now.