Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: A July eighteen, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, I'm going to air late and yeah, I'm only going to be live up until ten pm Eastern when the Age of Transitions begins, and it will be live tonight. Last week, I was supposed to play a tape piece and you know, somehow my router went down got you know, so heated up. For some reason, it overheated. I had to unplug it and let it sit for about an hour before I could reset it. So we didn't run the Age of Transition show that I had pre recorded with Aaron, pre arranged, and I was going to put it out there and play it live on the show. It was supposed to premiere on my stream, but I couldn't stream it. Interesting the electronic disruptions lately, interesting disruptions two accounts for me and my family now that are going on. I'm gonna deal with that. I'm gonna deal with that. And as a matter of fact, here's the thing. For those that listen to this show and like the hate listen and are enjoying me twisting and the wind, I want you to know that unless you make a correction by Monday at noontime my time Monday, okay, and I do mean twelve pm Eastern okay. Unless you make a correction by then, Unless you fix this, unless you change the stream, unless you make restitution for the shit you have pulled. I will not be held responsible. You will for what happens to you and yours. Understand that you know I've tried to be a good guy. I have tried to let people go, even when they've disrupted my business, even when they've made me angry, even when they've shunned me, when they've socially isolated me, when they put a wedge between me and blood family. I didn't care. You came the wrong way this time, so you got that much time. I'm going to release this show as soon as I can on Friday night, right after I'm done broadcasting Air and an Uncle, or maybe while I'm broadcasting Air and an Uncle. I'll release this show uncut unless somebody gets stoopid on here tonight, which I'm cutting you off. If you say something that's legally actionable or stupid, You're gone. I'm not screwing around tonight. But I will not be held responsible for what happens to my three North American friends, one of them in Michigan and not Jimmy James, I don't think so, but somebody in Michigan, and two other people in North America, and one you know, foreign jackass that thinks he's being cute. I have been able to drop bodies in my life without leaving a fingerprint, a drop of DNA, a casing connected to myself or anything else. People that don't even look like me can handle things, and all I gotta do is push things in the right direction. As a matter of fact, I got a story to tell b Pete. In a little while. I'm gonna tell them a cute little story. I might play some little clips. I'm gonna have fun tonight because this is gonna get handled, and I don't care anymore if it costs me my network, if it costs me everything else. You're getting dealt with, so restitution by noon Monday. To be exactly correct about it, we are talking about the twenty first day of July on the Pope's work schedule or the calendar. Get it twenty first noon. That is your deadline. After that, you are responsible for what happens to you. And yours get it, hope. So now we're gonna move on, bepat. How's your week.
Speaker 3: It's been an interesting week. I've been busy. I'm getting a lot of stuff doing indoors, but I've been busy outside too. It's been, you know, another typical summer, but we've had rain showers in and out, so it's like you go outside to do something two hours later and you're coming in to avoid the rain and I'll just listen horrendous downpours by minutes. I mean just walk in the back door and start. But all of that has been pretty good. I've got everything around my yard made and trimmed up today, and I got a couple of yards doing the mord and make some gambling money and uh there doing pretty.
Speaker 2: Good but nice. Oh gambling money out.
Speaker 3: On this damn yeah, gambling money na not had the best stream here lately.
Speaker 2: Ooh that's not good. Hey, listen, you know what's a good idea too. If you ever decide to gamble online, especially if you're screwing with the wrong people, you should really use a very solid VPN and not this cheap commercial crap. You got to use a good VPN now, I'm not going to give you a recommend on air, but I'm gonna tell you you need one of those things that protects your location. You gotta be carble with that sort of thing. But anyway I'm talking to you.
Speaker 3: I like to limit my gambling to where I'm not paying state taxes. They're having it involved in it, so they're aline crap. They've gone crazy in this state. I forget the number, but it's astronomical the amount that since they've legalize all on one gambling, yeah, and sports gambling for colleges, and that it is outrageous the amount of money that's being spent. The lottery has taken. It hit a lot of people playing online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's temporary because what will happen is people will run out their string online. They'll find out it's too fast, too convenient, and then they'll go back to the scratch offs because all their online accounts will be busted and frozen. So you know that's what will go on.
Speaker 3: But any tax faise.
Speaker 2: No, I got you. And you know when they when they first put like Atlantic City gambling into place in full swing, like really really big in Jersey, it was amazing. Everybody was crying about it because it was going to do this and it was going to do that. And the funny part is it never did the majority of what they said it was going to do. It just continuously made money. And as long as you kept your winnings like you know, in small packages and you didn't collect a big amount in one shot, you know. Like I was sitting there one time and this guy got like, you know, a four of a kind in a poker game, and he was like, oh damn it. I was like, because he was taking everything. You know, a four of a kind's a hell of a natural. I mean not. We're not talking like, you know, the days of Texas holding either. We're talking about like a draw poker, you know.
Speaker 3: Of Texas holding. Every time I played Texas holding, it's cost me a fortune before I even see my cards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So you school that. That's the thing. Unless you're in like a tournament where everybody starts with like the same number of chips and that's it. You're gonna get banged out by the guy who's got bank. So it's stupid. I hate playing that anyway. Oh I forgot to give out the number, didn't I three one nine? Five two seven five zero one six. By the way, I will take a call from one of one of these people who's been stupid with me if you want to explain or you want to try to uh you know, but but you probably don't take me seriously, so you're not gonna call in. But anyway, if anybody wants to call in, let's have some fun tonight. I got some fun clips, I got a few fun ideas. I was going to do a show. Uh just before we went to air again and again, my router heated up so bad I had to unplug it and let it cool off of man, So I ended up late calling bpeating everything. And I'm pretty sure it'll stay good for the next I don't know, three and a half hours or so, but I guess we'll find out if it overheats, it overheats, man, what can I do? I guess maybe I need a new more shielded router, you know, and some more stuff to to see people about exactly what my ISP number is. I guess that's what I need. But anyway, Bpete, well.
Speaker 3: I got gargs on all the damn poles from here and going out of town on the main connection just so we don't lose power and internet tonight. Well, I was father. It was a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. And by the way, B Pete was like not there until like the last twenty minutes of the show. I got him on and then you were in the middle of a mess and then you were gone again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got kicked again.
Speaker 2: I just I didn't know what to make of it.
Speaker 3: But it's man, it's real. It's small town living. I'll just put it that way.
Speaker 2: Well, making George is not a small town, is it. Anyway, I have a caller, so I'm gonna take them unless you got something you want to get through right away. But like I said, I got some fun clips, fun idea. I was going to do a show before the show tonight, so I've actually got a few things in the chamber. One of them is you know, I found it funny, just real fast before we go to the caller, uh, before I get into my Trump commentary, because I do have a Trump commentary for tonight. It's pretty good, I think. But before I even go to air, you've been using you know twitter x lately BP, Right, Uh did you see this week? It was just this week? But I was going to cover it on Tuesday. Then I didn't get to it. Then I was going to cover it on Thursday. Elmo online went into a uh anti semitic uh Jennocidal rant on Twitter. X did you see that Elmo from Sesame Street?
Speaker 4: I saw it.
Speaker 3: I scrolled it was a little three one part of it, and I meant to go back and look at it. But they don't hold some other people in reference to it, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: It is this whole you know, I made a post today. It's funny. But for the past I don't know, ten fifteen years every fundraiser, and they have brought three eight year on most of these APR and PBS stations, especially on radio, and but for fifteen years consistently they'll say, you know, several support is really a miniscirt amount of our budget, and the majority of our money comes from donation from people like you and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, And they downplay the fact that they're getting any government money at all until they have the past week, yea, until they gets a major catastrophe, the whole system is going to shut down all because the government pulled some funding.
Speaker 2: Alice, I could conquer the media world with it. With like twenty percent of what they got, I could conquer the media world.
Speaker 5: Be people.
Speaker 3: Hell, I would take only one hundredth of what they spend on. You figure PBS on a proadcasts.
Speaker 2: No, you got all right, Listen, you got to hire a good amount of people and buy all the best equipment. I mean, I'm telling you, twenty percent, I think is a fair fair amount. I could run it. I'm telling you I could run the table on media with that. But here's here's the one party.
Speaker 3: On how what they But you look, it's not just in the PR it's PBS, promotional public broadcaster. It's it's all of these damn entities road into ruin. But it's all and it's my whole thing is, if you're going to pride yourself, we take very real government money. Okay, We're fine, Start putting commercials on your damn thing and compete and the rest of the radio stace.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's all surface. It's all surface and the noise nonsense anyway, because the truth is PBS, NPR, CIA, it's all part of the same alphabet, soup and it's all intelligence operations, so who cares. But what cracks me up is Elmo? And why does Elmo crack me up? His anti semitic rant this week was pretty funny. I mean it was like kill all the Jews, like Elmo hates jus and I find it funny. And why do I find it funny? Because Elmo's got problems all the time. Remember the guy who played Elmo was like accused of like abusing children, and you know, like they couldn't they couldn't convict him. The guy was actually in the like like was puppeteering Elmo.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that the guy did the voice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was the guy who was the puppet. I don't know the guy who was the voice doesn't matter. Here's the funny part. I don't know if you remember this. Remember two thousand and eight. This is a great thing. I want you to listen to this news report from two thousand and eight, just part of it at a little quick like a minute, because this also I was reminded of this when Elmo went on an anti semitic rant on Twitter x or whatever this week. But this, this just brought this back to me, and I crack up. Nobody talks about this anymore, but I love this. An hour later I noticed exactly what it was saying, and my son was repeating exactly what it was saying. Okay, this is about to tickle me Elmo. Letting you know, all right? And tickle me Elmo has been a problem too, because there were people saying that this is just the.
Speaker 3: Ones that it gave out the body lines.
Speaker 6: No no, no.
Speaker 2: If it's body dots, no no, no, no no, that's another story. This is a different one. Here we go watch.
Speaker 7: Sorry, when he's not playing with one of the Elmos, he's watching Elmo on TV.
Speaker 2: His latest Elmo, the Elmo Knows.
Speaker 8: Your Name doll, recently ran out of batteries.
Speaker 6: His mother, Melissa putting new ones in.
Speaker 2: What was that this Elmo doll connects to it?
Speaker 9: You have?
Speaker 2: Okay, this Elmo doll is saying kill James. The kid's name is James, and he's making death threats against the top. If you don't believe me, just look up Elmo death threat on YouTube. And they jumped into the commercial. But this was a local TV thing, and oh my god, where is this fla Florida course? Anyway? So w f l A had this on their thing. It's like the mother's sitting there going, my son loves Elmo. I don't know why. Almost says we're gonna Ke's gonna kill him. This cracks me up. And then there was other things where Elmo was saying, like, I don't know, sexual things, like right after the you know, alleged assault sexual assault charges came out against Miners by one of the people portraying Elmo on TV. I can't remember it was the puppeteer in the voice guy. But either way, like, there's always these problems that if people were beating each other to death getting the first tickle me Elmos. I'm telling you, Elmo is a problem. Whether he's on Twitter or not, every time there's an Elmo out there, it is a problem.
Speaker 3: Be Pete your thoughts, well, yeah, I was a full assessment street when it first came out. I think got a little bit preachy to me, so, you know.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I remember before.
Speaker 2: Em all came out. Let's put it that one.
Speaker 3: See, yeah, one of the puppets, he was cleared of sex charges. Yeah, he was palling up to her voiced Delmo. Okay, yeahh the guy who did the voice.
Speaker 2: He was cleared, but you know, because the the victims later recanted. But there's like all kinds of weirdness in that. You know, it's sort of like, yeah, they recanted, but was there a sealed settlement somewhere.
Speaker 3: Thrown out because it was past the statute of limitations?
Speaker 2: There you go, okay, And that was the other problem. Finally it was past the statue to limitations. But there was a whole thing about this, and I'm just saying, you know, the old problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's just a problem fouled. But when when New York extended his deadline for those old places like that, I wonder why they did new file.
Speaker 2: Because who the hell wants to go after Elmo twenty five years later?
Speaker 3: Almost got deep pockets?
Speaker 2: Well you would think he would, but I don't know, you know, anyway, he should, he should have deep pockets. I mean, Sesame Street's now in the HBO Max Library, which they're going to change the name to anyway. But anyhow, I want to get to the caller, but I wanted to bring up Elmo, and I got other things to bring up, but Elmo death threats, Almo uh sexual allegations, Alma public enemy number one, Elmo, the anice semitic, genocidal maniac on Twitter. I mean and that, and if memory serves me, that's not the first time like Elmo's account on Twitter has been attacked.
Speaker 3: I'm don't have to do some photoshop with his jab rag was a fascina.
Speaker 2: He's out there. Look, there's already videos of him out there apologizing the net and Yahoo. Uh, there's already there's already videos of them out there going on John Stewart's show, going Elmo, Elmo didn't do it, Elmo was hacked, and.
Speaker 3: And but tell joy story.
Speaker 2: But John, you have to admit that they did start all the wars in the world, and they do control all the banks.
Speaker 10: John.
Speaker 3: Oh, I to see the next Saturday Night Alive Almo discussing this problem with Joe.
Speaker 2: Ru Yeah, why not? Almo was hacked, that was hated.
Speaker 3: Those stand those gay messages an't me?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep ye. Anyway, I say we get to the callers right away, see if they got anything to say about Almo and call in three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six.
Speaker 3: Yell callers, call out and give us your best Elmo story.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have a good time before I get my pound of flesh. Anyway, Hey, you're live, Go ahead.
Speaker 9: It was just Oscar the Crouch, a pin can, a trash can, and Almo's a son of a bitch and also pleads a gentleman stret Kennish, head of the building.
Speaker 2: See you would take you would think Oscar the Grouch would be the dick, right, would be the guy who gets his Twitter account hacked. Who'd be like, remember when Dave Chappelle did this thing about the I don't care, I'm living in a garbage can? Why am I supposed to be happy? Children? Somebody threw so raging here I got stepped in the hand. If Chappelle did a whole thing with like venereal diseases and drug needles and stuff, and he was like, what would Sesame Street really be like if they were real about it and they had an Oscar the Grouch that I think Charlie Murphy freaking voiced of course, you know.
Speaker 9: And then it was always I don't forget about Ernie and Bert Well able to come up the winter.
Speaker 2: M Aren't they gay?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Isn't that the thing they're they're lovers of?
Speaker 9: So I don't know what happened to that Sesame Street. I watched it up fifty years but uh, in fact, at my age I did, you too, probably do and uh definitely VP like we were too old for Elmo. Elmo came around, like in the nineties. I was in my twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Elmo later.
Speaker 9: The way I was watching, or even in the eighties, but it was after I was watching Sesame Street.
Speaker 2: Well, right, yea, Elmo came around.
Speaker 9: He had a whole new Sesame Street thing coming out, and I.
Speaker 6: Mean I was long outgrowing that.
Speaker 9: So and then I know my my youngest nephew and niece, they watched a little bit of it. But I've never really seen that much anything on Elbow, So I don't know anything about Elbow really. Yeah, he's the rest of us sessions.
Speaker 6: I don't know any of what's going.
Speaker 2: On there, No, no no problem looking well, d Pete is too old for Sesame Street.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, well, I'm told for being you know, view by me as kid. But my sister is ten years younger than me, so soon ass with it. Yeah, she's watch it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it first ran in like nineteen sixty eight or sixty nine somewhere and there when they first did it.
Speaker 9: I wasn't born those seventy so I saw as soon as I was little kids, if I can remember anything, Yeah, so I was born six million dollars man, right.
Speaker 2: No, I was born in seventy two. So by the time I was, you know, controlling a TV. Uh, you know, the Muppet Show was on too, So I was, you know, watching both of those things because you'd watch anything that you could get in on. The freaking rabbit ears.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that still November November sixty nine was the first.
Speaker 2: Well see, like I said, look, I knew just from memory it was either sixty eight or sixty nine, but either way, it was established by the time I was a toddler. And I remember in the first grade there was this Mexican kid named Gino that couldn't speak English, and they taught him to speak English by making them watch Sesame Street every day in first grade, and that's how they taught him to speaking I'm not kidding that that that's to say, no I do.
Speaker 6: That was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're good.
Speaker 3: There's a famous actress. I forget who it was, Ruth the hell? Was it an artist or somebody author. That's how they something I saw on YouTube, some documentary secluded from a Susan artist does children's books and secure here no money as an immigrant, went and bought a set of paints and started doing children's books in a native language. That learned how to speak English by watching Sesame Street and Zoom and all of those programs that we're all back then.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Jodie my neighbor.
Speaker 2: But it was real basic because they'd be like, today we're gonna talk about the letter A and that was it. That was the whole damn show. Anyway, I'm just saying it was useful, it was interesting. But yeah, the almost part of the later incarnations that when I was a little kid, Yeah, Oscar was there, Big Bird snuffle up against who was a delusion to Big Bird because nobody else saw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were Gonner the Tracy Lemon Show. And then was it Fridays, that late night show that came on. There was a set of muppets on there. They lived on a planet. I forget the guy. I'm gonna have to look that one up. That's the first time that I saw.
Speaker 6: No, it's just all you're talking about.
Speaker 9: You're talking about Crosby uh not Crosbie stills a dash but like they show yeah yeah with Gilly and they had a muppet alien with them or something. The guy that we played, Gilligan was in it and somebody else and they were on a spaceship and I don't know if they got stranded. They're on a spaceship and they had this muppet dude with them.
Speaker 3: Well, now I'll find it for it's all from the cost The first time I saw it was on late night. It was on one of those late G variety shows and there was a guy who had like a Viking helmet on and all and he had a sidekick.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Well I got the IMBB for the Croft puppets which did look like muppets. Yeah, from small rock controlled puppets to costume Saturday Morning characters to the towering Marionettes in sync. Featured at the two thousand a m A Awards. Brother Sidney, Marty and Mardy Croft did uh.
Speaker 9: Stuff.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's the guy.
Speaker 3: Charlier was a Jack London played Oliver and they had played in Oliver as as the Artful Dodger. That it was at something in London.
Speaker 2: They had Croft late Night. They did that the original Land of the Lost with the sleevesht axe and all that. They also did Prior's place back in Uh yeah, Sigmund to see Mali, a woman, a girl, there you go, and something called mutton stuff at one point, shrink shrinker. Well see, I don't know all these but the thing is, I'm just saying, but Elmo is a continuous magnet for like all kinds of greasy stuff. I don't know why. He's just like the perfect target. And I find it funny because people have screamed about bootleg t shirts, people have fucked out about his Twitter account. I think this Twitter thing has happened more than once where somebody took over the account and was like, you know, I eat the corpses of something or other one time. But this time they went all in on the you know, exterminate the Jews thing, on on on on freaking Elmo's Twitter.
Speaker 6: Okay, here it is.
Speaker 3: It's just a way of courts on Saturday Night Live. And it was a recurring script and I'll put this link in the room got a shims of characters and they were all the Land of Graves takes place in the world fair very blah blah, blah. Main characters comprised the World Family included Conphubus, Queen the Tour, and a male child.
Speaker 2: Made miss Okay, and it.
Speaker 3: Was Saturday then a live so here's was thisventy five?
Speaker 2: All right? Cool look?
Speaker 3: And that was the first time that I ever saw muppets away, I mean, other than the Muppet Show. These were muppets that you didn't see on the Muppet Show, and you didn't see them on Saturday night on Assessment Street.
Speaker 2: Sure. So this is the other thing that crack me up this week ago. And I feel like I want to play this clip and maybe maybe I put it now. Let's see, all right, the feedback is cleared up, so I'm gonna leave everybody on let me see. Thanks. I did find it and actually, okay, okay, sorry, somebody else is sending me messages about my my circumstance that I'm gonna have to deal with people on and that's gonna be fun. But anyway, Trump this week did a weird thing at the Energy conference there in Pencilvany and I hate that the MSM even picked up on this because I didn't think they would, but they did. Uh. And and people have tried to make different comments about it. But did you see the unibomber thing? Be pete, did you see that? What you don't know about the unibomber thing? With Trump? Oh? Okay, hang on, what.
Speaker 3: Is something said that he?
Speaker 2: Oh, his uncle. You know, he's a doctor John Trump, a brilliant man who is the law is standing. The guy has every fact in his story wrong. And then he tells a story about having a conversation with his uncle, and he's like, he's the longest standing guy at MIT, which he wasn't. And also the unibomber never went to MIT. And if you check the timeline on it, his uncle died before anybody knew the unibomber's name. So how is it that he knew about this?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well, astor like Biden and his uncle was even about cannabis.
Speaker 2: But what's the difference one demented story or another? See this is my question. Anyway, listen to this. Tell me what you think.
Speaker 1: Although my uncle was at MIT, one of the great professors fifty one years whatever, the longest serving professor in.
Speaker 2: The history of MIT. Three degrees in.
Speaker 1: The nuclear chemical and math.
Speaker 2: Okay, also his uncle's degrees to an electrical engineering and one physics, by the way, just because I fact checked off. But anyway, let's just keep going.
Speaker 1: That's a smart man. Kazinski was one of his students. Do you know who Kazinsky was? There's very little difference between a madman and a genius. But Kazinsky said, what kind of a student was he? Uncle John, doctor John Trump?
Speaker 2: He said, what kind of a student?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: He said, seriously? Good, he said he'd correct. You go correcting everybody.
Speaker 2: But okay, so Kazinsky gets found out in ninety six. I think John dies in ninety five. Big problem. There also another problem, Kazinski never attended MIT. But anyway, it didn't way too well for him.
Speaker 1: It didn't work out too well. But it's interesting in life. But I will say this that we have the greatest brains, we have the greatest power, and we.
Speaker 2: Are going to have more electric So that's the story he chose to tell at this energy conference in Pencilvanya, And you mean to tell me this guy's not impaired either, right, he's about it. He's got he's got to be in his problem with the blood coming back, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, minor cover up there. Whatever. We heard about that this week from the White House Physicians, and then they released a statement on it. It's no big deal. He's eighty years old almost.
Speaker 3: Isn't just a big bullshit?
Speaker 2: Well, but here's the thing. When a big bullshitter gets impaired, Okay, and both things are true, you know what happens. You've seen somebody like this, I bet in your life me, Pete, I'm willing to bet you have. I've seen an old man who all of a sudden is talking about being in wars that he couldn't have been in. You know, a guy who went to Vietnam starts going senile, he starts talking about being in World War Two.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got a guy down the street that swears up and down he fought for his country. You know he was you know, he was the award winning or a member of the army and come to find out, even last two weeks in basic.
Speaker 2: Yeah right. But here's the thing. That guy might be telling you something that he thinks is true.
Speaker 3: Well, this horse is true.
Speaker 2: But you know by fact checking, I mean, you know, when I'm looking at a guy who's you know, like, let's just say somebody's seventy right now, they weren't in World War Two. Okay, they couldn't been.
Speaker 3: I think Tarlot's whole problem is is that he's such a bullshitter and his ego is so good that the two just get convoluted and he believes his own shit. I don't think it's delosions. I think it is delusion from this ego.
Speaker 2: I never claimed it was dementia. But what I'm saying is this is a problem, and to me, this is unchecked syphilis. But you know that's just me because if you go along with the minor alopecia that's been reported in the past, if you go along with a couple of other symptoms that were reported in the past, and some of the medications he was on for certain things, and you put it all together, it's unchecked siphlis in my mind. If he can't really straighten things out in his brain. Okay, here's the thing about being a bullshit artist, Bpete. You got to keep you bullshit straight because otherwise you can't hustle because you forget your own bullshit. And unless you're just dealing with the lowest common denominator, which is apparently what's going on here, guess what you fail as a con artist. You didn't used to fail. He's failing now if anybody's actually bothering to listen. But of course I was.
Speaker 9: In Vietnam, Yeah, I was interior. I was in World War Two. I was in the War of eighteen as well.
Speaker 2: Yet why not and George Washington, George Washington, that airplane's over his head?
Speaker 9: You know all that I trained George Washington everything, he knows everything, everything he knows.
Speaker 2: You know, you want to tell a real story, then tell us all about how you know your uncle did get some papers from Nikola Tesla. You want to tell a real story, go ahead and do that.
Speaker 3: Real estate, what you gets through what years of coming up to.
Speaker 2: I know it's going to be entertaining real estate.
Speaker 3: Hos A're not even in seven months, you know, we're not even in seven months and his four years. So buckle your seat belts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely. And I love this football with the Epstein thing. That's hilarious. Now this now it's a made up Biden story. The one thing.
Speaker 3: The Democrats now are push them so hard, like I see one from it a ton I Shure ones. All of the undopted, uncentored files and videos released YEP and I'm sitting here thinking like the FBI is going to put out ten thousand videos of child form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's that's of course stupid to begin with. Okay, we know that. But here's the fun part. To me, nobody cared about this before. Nobody, nobody wanted it out. And here's the thing. Trump had the opportunity his last four year stint in the office to do this, and there was stuff going on. Of course they fired Maureen Komi. Bob was going to ask, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It wasn't. He died Trump's first term.
Speaker 2: Uh, indicted? Which wait? Which indictment? Which which prosecution? Are we talking about? You're talking about the original stuff in Florida or you're talking about this stuff?
Speaker 3: I mean you walk in two thousand and seven. I'm talking about his yes, yes, indictment in jail.
Speaker 2: For yes, he was brought in by the Trump Justice Department. He died under the Trump tr Justice Department, if I remember correctly. So yeah, I'm pretty sure. Let's take a look at the date when Epstein died. Okay, let's just make sure check it out.
Speaker 3: Well, look up the indictment date.
Speaker 2: Now, so well, I'm just typing, I'm just typing in Epstein death date. Guess what August tenth, twenty nineteen. Whose Justice Department was that under? That's under Trump's So excuse me. The hand wringing back and forth about this is James the part I don't belong to.
Speaker 3: It was older. But if it was older, Trump power law all that James Coley's daughter get the case.
Speaker 2: Good question. Also, remember he kept Comy in there for a while, and who replaced I'm gonna call me by that time, okay, But then it's Ray who's in there. And now he says, I raise a Democrat. You know, Ray wasn't a real you know, he's not a real Megan. So even though he's his guy, I guarantee it was Christopher Ray brought him in, or you know Christopher Raises the head of the FBI at the time he got brought in. How about that?
Speaker 9: So if there's anything for anyone left anyway, you know, I think whatever they probably destroyed, whatever that what they needed to early on.
Speaker 2: Well, then that's completely stupid. That's completely stupid. And guess what he could bring in somebody like ready he had what was that other guy to Keibler, elf looking dude from down south? What was his name. That was the first attorney general that was recusing himself from stuff. What was that guy who's he?
Speaker 6: Oh, what the hell?
Speaker 2: He's a Southern senator, right, a Southern senator. What was damn Trump's?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I talk about one like when they started season on everything, you know, like that, that's probably when the I would call the fucker he happened. But I mean there could still be stuff, but they're just playing this. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, hold on, hold on, Jeff Sessions? Is there to let any investigation twenty seventeen to twenty eighteen. William Barr takes over in twenty nineteen, So tell me something. Is William Barr Jeff Session as a Democrat?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay. So they had the evidence at a certain point under the control of their agency and their bureau, and they were going ahead with the prosecution and then magically committed suicide. And I'm not even saying that he didn't. I'm just saying to you this handwringing on either side is disingenuous. That's all I'm sactly. That's all I'm saying. And you know what I'm gonna get, Oh, you drooped the reds did Trump had it in his hands, Trump hat in his hands.
Speaker 9: And all sings on the same bird man, two wings on the same bird. Listen, brother, both sides served the same masters. I mean, I know I everybody understand.
Speaker 2: You know. You know I'm with you on that. You know I'm with you on that. Most people don't buy it. Hold On, I got another call, I got another caller. Hold on, hold on, I'm gonna bring you back. Don't worry. And I'm probably gonna go commercial free, but I might go to a break at some point. We'll see. But anyway, let's get to me, James, Jimmy right away. I want you to speak your peace. Go ahead. And you know you got a neighbor in Michigan who's gonna suffer my wrath. I'm just telling you now, and I don't give a damn who it is, but they're partially responsible for an interesting little campaign that's a lot more than just deactivating my PayPal account. Now, Jimmy, They've gone after other things, and I'm gonna deal with There are three people in North America, there's one person from outside of North America, and they're all going to get dealt with and one of them is in Michigan. Yes, so I don't know if you heard that part at the beginning of the show, but I'm just letting you know. If somebody comes crying to you, maybe you'll know why. Anyway, Well, you never know. You know, somebody who's in Michigan might know who you are better than me, just a guess. I don't know. If not, great, I'm happy the more distance that you have from this person, the better because I'm gonna nuke this this this cocksucker and all of his little friends. And they got until noontime on Monday to correct ship and make restitution. Because that's it. Anyway, Jimmy, what's on your mind this week? Brother? Are you into the are you into the Elmo conspiracy or or or do you like the unibomber thing out of Trump this week? You gotta admit it's entertaining.
Speaker 6: I get uh, I don't know much. I don't don't hear of that kind.
Speaker 2: Oh so you didn't hear about how he said his uncle had taught Ted Kaczinski the unibomber said he was a great student and all that at m I t and he got every single fact in his story wrong. And then tells a story about talking to his uncle about a guy who wasn't even discovered till after a year after his uncle was dead. That story. You didn't hear any of that.
Speaker 9: I heard it all of here.
Speaker 2: That's it. Wow. See I thought the MSM ran with it. But then again, I guess Fox didn't want to touch it. Okay, cool, go ahead, it's funny. Check if finally.
Speaker 6: Watch Fox watch the loose. Yeah, I don't watch the TV.
Speaker 2: Cool, but you do go on YouTube.
Speaker 6: I'll I'm not so bc, I'll go on Cno.
Speaker 2: Uh, but you do go to YouTube. You do go to YouTube though, right? Oh no, my mistake, you no, my mistake. I thought you still went to you tube for stuff. My mistake. Good?
Speaker 6: Yeah for us? If I got a follow that stat YouTube, it's called something else that works over YouTube at the towel for years to use it right low commercials download it to while, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. People have tried to send me downloads from suggested stuff like that, and then the downloads don't work for me, So I don't you know, I don't go get it.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I use uh blue pipe mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But send me a link. I'll I'll go look at it.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll just type of air Google. So do that pipe?
Speaker 2: New pipe? All? Right? There? Enough anyway? So what do you got on your mind this week? Man? If not any of the crazy kookie stuff that I was just covering, what's on your mind?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm just swisted along. So that Elmo abscine? Uh? Or oh you felt Donald Trump as syphilis? Why wouldn't they take antibiotics?
Speaker 2: I've always says elbow on the flight logs. You know what, I would not be surprised if Elmo was on the flight logs. Do you realize how many times Elmo has been involved in like greasy controversies? Though? You don't find that funny at all, Jimmy.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm just glad that PBS has been defunded and that I no longer have to pay for it or uh mpr PBS right, glad that that prop again the crafts get defunded. Uh uh, all the USA usaids they're they're getting defunded, which roots the BBC, ABC, CBSBC CN and all the other works that were exposed. Oddly not flocks. How come they didn't get any of the loot since they're all the soap so.
Speaker 2: They have a different source of funding. You don't remember when that came out in that trial where they.
Speaker 6: Claim to be they have viewers and then come from.
Speaker 11: What do you call it?
Speaker 6: Advertisement? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Take a look at those advertisers and what their rates are that they pay. There is another funding source going through there. You got to got to look at it and take a look at what their costs are for operating clocks. I've been through this because I looked at that trial. Remember when somebody took them to the court and sued the hell at them and they claim to be an n entertainment company, not news anyway, That's.
Speaker 6: Not what happened you're thinking of. That's what the dude said. That was sued Alex whatever lolos.
Speaker 2: Joe, No, no, no, no, that was what the Fox layer said.
Speaker 6: Well, hello about the lawsuit which Fox had against this supposed voting to show steal.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, no, not that.
Speaker 6: Getting fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah no no, no, not the not not the what do you call it? Not Not the same one that sued Rudy Juliani. No, no, no, no, this is a previous lawsuit. This is like two thousand and eight, Yeah, anyway, I know all about it.
Speaker 6: I'd like to see it quotation well, because I left the lawyer with the lover solo. That would be very bizarre.
Speaker 2: Well, like you said to me, go look in the Google machine for it and find it in the court papers. Is enter court papers. Fox claims it's an entertainment company, not news. Just do a search on and see what you get.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 6: Wadna Wait a minute, are you talking about how they used to petition their news to news to when they switched the commentary is on how you store PP?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's not what it was. They were being sued for inaccurately reporting fake news by people that claim to be victims.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to explain to you what their comment what it actually loans. PP. You actually watched that yellow Okay?
Speaker 9: What Fox?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: I don't watch Fox.
Speaker 6: I don't know how they say the news you know, how still news for the day and then they switched the commentary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, not how.
Speaker 6: It used to. Probably still works.
Speaker 2: That's not how the lawyers defended it. That's at the point. But that's okay, don't look at it anyway. Well, I'm not misquoting a damn thing. It's in the court papers, it's stated by their lawyers, their corporate lawyers. Go look it up. Do not tell me I'm misquoting. Go look it up, because I'm not putting up with this today already.
Speaker 12: Know you're taking text out of context to make out of context.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it to take it out of context. Go look for it and see the quote from their lawyer, their lawyer, the person they hired. And it's not Alex Jones lawyer, it's Foxes lawyer. It was a fault.
Speaker 6: It could tell those words and a lot of other words.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, go ahead, anyway, moving on? What else is on your mind this week? You glad that a whole bunch of stuff is defunded? So am I what else? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I see?
Speaker 6: Uh chun Bill, It's a pretty good start. All designated. These are communist causes. What steel about a communist fun for mayor of New York City? How's that gonna work out there?
Speaker 2: Oh? The idiot new York. What a miracle. There's four idiots running for mayor of New York. But yeah, one of them is a comedy that's hilarious. Also, I don't think he's gonna win. But if he does, God help you all in New York City. What can I say?
Speaker 6: He won the Democrat nomination.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they just kind of come on out.
Speaker 6: Isn't this AOC this is her party? People, that this is her party.
Speaker 2: That's not all of New York. You're under a misconception. You're under a misconception if you think that's the only thing that counts up there as the Democrat label. Remember Giuliani was a mayor there. Remember Beam was a There was a whole lot of different males.
Speaker 6: Law abolt, chuck, you don't. I'm anger see a bunch of air palls full of stronge people being call four years older. You don't im over hearing. New York had a lot of people leaving and then a bount of legal immigrants coming on shot so place it, I know.
Speaker 2: But that's the way it's always been in New York. It's a constant rotation. Like when I was there, there was a lot of Koreans to uh there. There was a lot of Koreans there in the nineties. There was a lot of Koreans and Indians there in the nineties are not there now. And that's the way it was.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know, and before that there is that's the difference is that everyone else does what ascelliulate, acellulate.
Speaker 6: What are they doing now? The demanding that we assimilate to them?
Speaker 12: Is that sensible term?
Speaker 3: Of course not, of course not that don't matter that hopefully.
Speaker 2: Have to of course not. And it's not gonna fly. But you'll you'll see what happens if they elect that guy to be hilarious, but I don't think they will. You know, Adams is still running.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's got the lowest them all, almost got way more of a chance that they open the drop out.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but nobody's all over the public Pope guy, the guard answer guy, he's got a good.
Speaker 6: Five tight yourself.
Speaker 2: If they go with a total split vote, it's going to be interesting. I don't know, Steve, what did sleeve wer get last time? Ah well, let's look it up. Let's see what sleeve got last time? Because this guy built up to that that run for like twenty years just saying he was trying, and he was on the radio every single day, and he was on TV and he was a media star and everything else. What was his percentage.
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 3: Let's see, he won the Republican primary and the.
Speaker 2: Last election, won the Republican primary in the last election.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean to come up with se with the cool of course, they don't have the fucking.
Speaker 2: Totals now, of course not. Hang on, let me see what I can get here. Let's see talk to your host founder.
Speaker 6: I'll take a while. Guests, let's say it was all five percent.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see courteously when the following candidates are running in the general election premier of New York on November four five. Okay, I need to see what the last election results were. Not right now, I would be surprised if he got less than thirty percent last time. But let's see.
Speaker 6: You Felk Curtis got thirty percent of New York City's.
Speaker 2: Both last time. Yeah, I do think so. Uh Bill, Bill de Blasio okay, ineligible to run. Okay. Democratic and Republican primaries were held twenty twenty one mayoral let's say one. Okay, so he won the Republican primary. Sliva did with sixty seven point nine percent of Republicans election Knight had a lead on election night. Democratic primary did not reach fifty percent. Rank choice blah blah. Adams ended up with it. Okay. In the general election, Adams handily defeated Sliwa. Sixty seven percent of the vote is what he got. Adams got sixty seven percent last time. And what did Sleeva get? Where are we at?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My off by a couple percent? Come on, really, elections before advocates City Council the city to use rank choice voting, blah blah, my ass okay by May twenty one, pulling in le Janger and Andrew Yang. Yeah, Yang tried to get in there too on the Democratic side. That was funny.
Speaker 3: So Adams won just over two thirds of the vote, So Slaver took.
Speaker 2: What about thirty percent is what I was thinking. But I'm looking at confirmation on it.
Speaker 6: And bots of candidates he did, we'll get balks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Andrew Yang got like three percent and and that, and that was like the big push and because he was trying to do his uh you know, independent, I'll pay people to stay home, fucking party whatever that was, uh Sleeva? Oh, here we go Curtis Sliwa.
Speaker 6: To ask you, ay, I do you like you know?
Speaker 2: I don't like Ai. I'm looking at a real source here, and I am off by two point two percent. He got twenty seven point eight percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most seven five, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I was okay, but I admit I was wrong. I thought thirty, but he got twenty. I was off by two point two percent. Sorry as far as you got that much, but I knew that's what happened. That's what happens. I mean, Jesus, you're guaranteed to win. You're guaranteed to win. What is it Staten Island? I think is your guarantee if you're a Republican that that's your guarantee, all right, And that's your burrow, and then the rest is all split out, and you got the biggest part of Manhattan is purple, and then the rest of it is blue. So that's the way it goes. He got about what I thought he should get as a Republican candidate. He was pretty strong, actually, so with Adams. If somebody, if somebody is smart enough to point out how corrupt Adams is, and somebody, you know, tries to remind people that a communist might not be the best idea. Slia got a shot if he can win the Republican primary again, but what is the condition of the Republican primary.
Speaker 6: We won't every time automatically.
Speaker 11: They just give it to him.
Speaker 2: Now they don't add that the do they do not give it to him, No, they don't because he didn't have one hundred percent of the Republican primary. He had sixty seven percent, So they obviously voted for other people, didn't they.
Speaker 6: Well, I guess so, but this like thirto Okay, they're thirty and I say.
Speaker 11: That, Yeah, Juliani with public kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's thirty two of something else happening in the Republican Party because in the primary.
Speaker 6: Ten years ago, seven years ago, well, eight years ago, whenever it is. Yeah, but there's been how many tons of millions of the legal aliens problem? And where do they go to?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Well, where do they go to? They can't vote? So I don't know.
Speaker 11: Well, you say they can't vote, yet they have.
Speaker 6: There's been all kinds of people church with the voting fraud, election fraud, and by the way, just them being there screws up the census.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true. Anyway, Let's see what time is it?
Speaker 6: Oh, look at that it's I don't know, I got the same or I just thought it was weird. You didn't bring up the commune run and with his slash.
Speaker 9: His free grocery stores.
Speaker 2: There's always a Communist in New York City running. Do you know that there's always a Communist in New York City running?
Speaker 6: Right? But he got the Democratic nomination.
Speaker 2: Yes he did. That was weird. And you know when you got a guy really well, when.
Speaker 9: You got them.
Speaker 6: I tell the Democrats are finally coming out. That's all I think's going on. I heard they're going to get rid of and AOC is taking that spot. Where do you hear BP.
Speaker 3: Do what.
Speaker 8: We took?
Speaker 3: Let's stop Schomer.
Speaker 2: She's going to take Schumer spot, he says, going to.
Speaker 6: Be married out by AOC.
Speaker 2: So you think AOC is going to move from the House to the Senate and take over Chuck E. Cheese's spot.
Speaker 3: Huh oh, I think that's what walking for.
Speaker 2: That'd be something. She's pretty young to be in the Senate.
Speaker 3: No, so, unless Bernie can pull off something, all the state all the Suddertors this time, aren't they.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We'll have to check that out, you know what.
Speaker 3: So that'll be a good step and started before six grams as a VP for Bernie.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know we'll do go out all right? You know what we'll do. We'll come back to Jimmy James after a quick break and we'll continue the conversation. I just need to go do something real fast, and the Ocelli effect to return after this all the way up to ten pm Eastern when we go live with the Age of Transitions. If my router holds up, and that'll be that stick around. The Ocelli effect returns after this. Oh and by the way, you can call in and become part of it. In the last forty five minutes here three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six spet Kent is on the line, and I want to get him back on too. But anybody else who calls in, I'm gonna put you up quick as I can.
Speaker 9: Stick around.
Speaker 2: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 4: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President.
Speaker 2: Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 4: For more information, the Warstate dot com revelation.
Speaker 14: Through conversation here shell you, oh, Shelley Hardy as.
Speaker 5: Ain't on the world.
Speaker 14: You are the am fast Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, m h.
Speaker 10: M hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Through harm.
Speaker 5: Care.
Speaker 13: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting, Yeah, in the clutch?
Speaker 13: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 13: It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better. Don't they much better?
Speaker 15: Much is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better. That's been a scene.
Speaker 13: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ochelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight tarked and I like that idea Olly dot Com revelation through conversation In.
Speaker 10: Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off.
Speaker 2: Many of them, using new files.
Speaker 7: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 5: Revelation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, can't get ready.
Speaker 2: Segment number two. I was gonna go commercial free, but I had to uh use the facilities, so I did once again in case you're skipping around on the podcast and I know that's what you're listening to, or you're going to catch the replay at some point. As far as my three Trump supporting pieces of ship who think that they can cause me trouble, one of them in Michigan, two in North America somewhere else, and the foreigner jerk off who decides that he wants to cause me problems, you got until noon on Monday, restitution and correction. Otherwise, what happens to you and yours is your fault. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. People are taking some interesting swipes at me behind the scenes now, but that's okay. I'm gonna have fun now. I don't give a damn that the earth is scorched anyway, Enjoy yourselves. Let's go back to Jimmy James, and I'm just gonna shut up. Let him say whatever he wants. To say, we'll get back around to spend kent and you if you want to call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I'm done repeating myself. Be Pete, you got anything you want to add?
Speaker 3: Well, we at all good After Jimmy, I think, yeah, like you said, you cut him short.
Speaker 2: Ye, yeah, I did cut them short. And I want to let him talk to you a little bit anyway, just because. All right, So Jimmy, there you go. You're back on. I'm sorry I cut you short, but I did have to take a leak that was my phone.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Well, chalk out what you call these people that are attacking your conservative I seriously doubt that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, yeah, I'd love to know. But you know what, when you're calling me, when you're trying to accuse me of stuff and trying to send up red flags that you know, worry people as far as homeland security goes, and you mention in your stupid phone calls that are traced that you know, you're you're you're somebody who is you know, with the president, with the country, and I'm a scumbag who's against the country and the president. When you do that, you kind of reveal yourself when you're making those complaints on a phone call. But hey, I'm just don't worry about me. I'm a conspiracy theorist. I'm retarded. Don't worry I'm retarded, Jimmy. I'm retarded, Jimmy, don't worry about that.
Speaker 6: Trying to really tell you their purpose generally, no, but.
Speaker 2: Some people are just that stupid, brazen and think they're insulated. So it doesn't matter because whatever the purpose is, it's gonna get dealt with. But I'm just letting them know that I know what was said. How about that?
Speaker 6: What was said?
Speaker 2: Never mind, Jimmy, what's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm just calm all as usual to what's being said. Okay, we can go all what's all the bleeped out?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no problem. I just wanted to give you a chance because I kind of cut you a little short, and I was trying to be fair to you, you know, like I try to do to people, be fair as I can. Cool, So gotcha. So oh no, I'm not trying to be hostile to you. If it's coming across this hostility toward you, Jimmy, I really don't mean it that way. My hostility is about a lot of things right now, and a lot of personal attacks on me, but stuff I'm not even going to talk about on this show. And that's okay. There's my hostility. It's not toward you, because even though I've got one pinged in Michigan that caused me a problem, I don't think it's you. So you know, I'm not hostile toward you at all. But I am going to be hostile towards the people that did this to me and your left fingerprints digital or otherwise. So you're too stupid not tell not you, Jimmy, but in case that person's listening. So whether you're from another country or you're you know, part of the three people in North America that caused me a problem, you got till noon on Monday. Anyway, you want me to put you on hold and put Smith kennon for a minute.
Speaker 9: I don't need to be au.
Speaker 2: We could talk, okay, Well, I just don't want to get into a thing where you know, we got feedback. Are you guys talking over each other or anything too much? That's what I try to control. But okay, let's let's make get on with you. Here we go true I'm trying to go with a round table, just chilling.
Speaker 3: That's all good, that's good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Chuck Man. You you know, I'm not gonna I have no idea what's going on except what you told me. And I'm not gonna pry. But you know, one hundred percent got your back, man, And uh, you know, just you know, you've got some poor people love you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: We're gonna you know, we're gonna stand by you no matter what.
Speaker 6: So take care of your business.
Speaker 9: And I don't know why for anybody whoever these people are, by the way, they must love censorship, censorships. We got a lot of censorship going on in this world today on both sides. It's been happening for a while, and I know it was coming. I'm and it's been coming for a while. I remember the beginning of twenty sixteen on the Friday Night super Show, right after Trump got elected, and I said the first time and I said, I think Cammy was on with Lee and myself, and I was like, yeah, you know, I just fear for the First Enendment right now. And it wasn't just about Trump. It's about both sides. It was about things that were going to I think they're going to start digging at that eventually. And it was kind of after the protests started dying down on certain things, Anonymous was kind of falling out.
Speaker 6: We're going through all of.
Speaker 3: That, and.
Speaker 9: I was like, you know, then there's a lot of people that were doing protests that were troublemakers and doing things like we got today. It wasn't the same.
Speaker 2: Then. It's funny, and it's funny as can you know why? Because to me, the invisible hand of censorship started to reach out and grasp people digitally when Obama was in office, and it was real bad, and it was like the second you criticized that, you know, corporate creation, okay, that that particular product they sold you, that hope and change bs, the second you criticized it, you got labeled as a racist and you got whacked. And you know what, I had a job back then. I had a little little side job where I wrote little pieces, background pieces for people at the New York Post. And that's what I did in specific areas stuff I knew about now today AI could probably take care of it. But back then, when Obama got in and like, what was it seven, I don't know, something like that seven oh eight, you know, and he first got in and the TSA thing was out there and whatever. I made a comment and it got blasted all over the place. And the next thing I knew is I lost my little side job because I was a racist, because I dared to criticize Obama. And I said, yeah, what a few people and that, by the way, the New York Post is not even a liberal freaking newspaper, but they hammered it.
Speaker 9: Nois is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was writing background pieces for the New York Post. Whenever you saw a conspiracy story, like on the front page or in the first six pages of the New York Post back then, chances were some of the paragraphs that seemed like they weren't written by the you know, the guy who had the byline, They were probably provided in part or in absolute complete form by me. And I was writing that stuff, and I got a couple hundred bucks a month to do it. It was cheap, easy, and I had the knowledge in my head. I could bang it out in an email and fire it back in ten minutes so they could make any publishing deadline they needed the background information that their reporter didn't have to go chase down see anyway, I lost that job. I lost that job, and that's fine whatever. But I saw that and I went, oh, we are in trouble. We are in a lot of trouble. I'm a racist because I didn't think it was cool that the president and is sitting there and you know, he should be worried about, you know, being stopped and frisk and he's out there talking making jokes about people getting molested by the TSA. And I thought that was a, I don't know, a shitty thing to do, had nothing to do with the color of his skin. But I wasn't allowed to say, how was it going on?
Speaker 9: I mean a lot of that kids are I mean, it's it's consistent now now it's even worse than it's ever been. I mean, look like, if you criticize Israel, you're anti Semitic. I mean, you criticized Zionism, you're anti Semitic.
Speaker 6: I mean you hate Jewish people.
Speaker 9: They that's complete. It's the same type of thing.
Speaker 2: Those Elmo puss.
Speaker 9: If you just if you just like Obama, then you're you're racist. If you don't like certain people in your homo your homophobe, you at gay people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same old g rhetoric exactly, and and a lot of that came from the left wing, let's be honest, the alleged left wing start with. So you know, if Trump's going to pick it up, it's only because it's what's there already. And therefore I don't blame Trump as the progenitor of this mess. But here's the funny part. I'll tell you again. The almost thing cracks me up to no end because that is some anti Semitic, genocidal stuff that somebody almost account was hacked. I just can't get over it. Dude, It's too funny to me. But anyway, yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: But you know that's gonna I mean, for one, you know this, you're you know, you're talking to personnel, and I'm not going to try to get too seriously. I want to keep it cool and everything. Yeah, but you know you're talking to somebody who consistently defends freedom for all people and that includes Palestinians. And then at times when I do that, I get accused of being antisemitic or whatever. And you know, my consider you know, you know where I am with with all race, religion and everything. I don't care what to do I'm in the natural rights freedom for everybody. So it's it's nonsense. It's just rhetoric on the point at me. But it gets very very noxist and it's old, really really old, and so like stuff like that will really get some people wild up and ready to this yell stuff at me, and I can laugh at it. But like, right now things are so bad.
Speaker 6: Were like if if like if.
Speaker 9: You've got people that really like there are jew haters out there, They're still there, They're they're just not being recognized right now because everybody who disagrees with somebody who's considered a Jew hater or whatever. You know, it's almost it's almost the boy cried wolf syndrome type thing. And we've got to be careful of that because they're you know, anti Semitism is horrible, Racism is horrible. You know, it's we we are equal people. If you want a society, a free society, besides understanding natural rights, YadA YadA, YadA, in voluntary society, you've got to understand that no matter who you are, what you are, what you're born into. I mean, you could be a gay, trans uh, you know, black, half hispanic, whatever, whatever, race, religion, and whatever you are, you have the same amount of rights as the Christian white guy over here, the black guy over here, the Chinese guy over there, et cetera, et cetera. A spent can't to spent one or there. We all got the same rights and we've got to protect each other's rights. So censorship is wrong. It's anti freedom. And I don't care if it's the Republicans or the Democrats doing it. They suck for doing it. Yeah, I'll go, I'm not going to get too dirty, but there you go.
Speaker 2: No, hey, look and I'm with you, and I'll tell you. B Pete, you can tell he watched Sesame Street as a kid, right, Hell yeah. That used to be one of the big messages in Sesame Street, by the way, like everybody is cool. It doesn't matter who they are, everybody's cool. That's one of the things I remember from Sesame Street, right, you know.
Speaker 9: I mean it's teaching the basics of life equality. I mean, for everybody, everybody has natural rights, God given rights, whatever you want to call them. They're bigger than us. It's bigger than us, natural.
Speaker 16: God whatever is bigger than us. My birthday that we all have as human beings regardless of we're black, white, trans, breastites or whatever. We you know, whatever we do gay, lesbian, you know, black, white, or must them?
Speaker 9: Could you know, Christian? Whatever? What a Buddhist, whatever, what a dream whatever, It doesn't matter. We all have the same rights. We all are equal in our same rights. We need to treat each other that way and understand that. I know I did easy to do on the others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look like it's so easy. Look, I'm sorry, I just gotta crack jokes because I gotta have fun at this point, I hear you. I can't, you know what, because I'm I'm I'm serious about some things, but I gotta have fun with this otherwise I can't do it no more. I mean, it's just pointless anything that comes out of my mouth. I'm I'm a scumbag. So you know what, good I give up. I'm gonna make joke. You're gonna're gonna attack me from making jokes? Now, cool? I mean, you know, do it, not me?
Speaker 9: I want jokes, No, not you.
Speaker 2: You're you're you're happy with that kind of stuff. I know. And by the way, Aaron and Uncle will be live tonight. Just so you guys know, yes, uh, but but last week I was supposed to play a pre tape thing. I ended up putting it out through the podcast, but my internet collapsed, so you know, I couldn't last week, but I did start to play it and then everything crashed. So anyway, we are where we are. We aren't doing what we're doing anyhow. You know how it rolls. Man, I did the best I could.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I mean I just want everybody to keep, you know, keep it over mind and information you're getting and trying to connect the dots, look at the big picture and just remember, you know, we got to look out for each other. This this is you know, work, human beings. We're all have the same rights. We should all respect each other, right, And I did. There's not a whole lot of that going on anywhere, government, politics or anything else.
Speaker 11: Right, And I did replace that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, just so you guys know, also, not you guys on the phone, but anybody listening. I did replace all the buttons on the website. Everything should work as far as if you wanted to make a donation or actually pay for your subscriptions, because your subscriptions are now bouncing because I don't have a PayPal account anymore. So everything is just you know, nobody's bringing in any money there through the old system. But I put in new links and stuff in case you wanted to join, and yeah, you pay Luna, you pay missus Oh's account in one spot, and then I had to set up different things. So there's a Venmo link, there's a freaking Stripe link. There's a missus o's PayPal account now on the website. That's what's authorized up there. So there is a way to now donate, but hardly anybody's doing that except Jimmy made a donation recently, and he might have gotten one in actually before I got screwed. I'm not sure, but but I got a bunch of but I got money locked up too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's real forlarious?
Speaker 2: How is it fould? What did they do?
Speaker 6: They won't let me add a card, they won't.
Speaker 2: Let you well that's a mind okay, that's a minor thing. But if they deactivate you, that's a different thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's where the money is, chuck, So guess what where's the deal? Last month, four kar cetic cards are supposed to be paid off all the want of them.
Speaker 9: Did what they were supposed to do this month the other three.
Speaker 6: Certly bills as if I didn't pay them off, little fish shut down. So long have an air well because I got by these stupid cards.
Speaker 2: Though again, well, I sincerely hope it has nothing to do with me, Jimmy, because sometimes you know, they'll go and burn people that are connected to other people too, So I hope that's got nothing to do with me. I really do.
Speaker 6: As far as that was something we'll do with these three different it's just credit cards doing what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's that, but that's always been that way.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I paid off a balance twice on a card a long time ago when I had credit cards. But I don't carry credit.
Speaker 6: Cards anymore and pay parallels. You know, this is all So I'm gonna get three straights. You know they're gonna say, well, you know, wait with days it's just stupid.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, anybody's membership that they did pay for in the past on the website is not being deactivated. Uh, but you're no longer being charge for it. So I have deactivated nobody's membership just so you know, in case you want to go into the member section and get stuff guys, But I don't know new sign ups are going to get new stuff. I guess because I can't. You know, how am I going to maintain this without anything coming in? But we'll see. I got Spreaker paid for for the years, so the podcast can get done at least in some form or other. But we'll have to see about the live show and everything else as we go. What can I do? Like I said last week, Jimmy paid the phone bill, but that's because I was able to get that out anyhow.
Speaker 9: By the way, once again, Jimmy, that was awesome, dude. I'm on the night for one reason. My brother came into town and we had to do a lot more. We're still getting a lot of stuff done financially and whatever with with what you know, my dad passed away for your dad months ago, so we're still doing a lot of that. So I decided I take to night off and just do another show tonight because I've been on the last few weeks. But I get I'm gonna I'll just say this, I do want to do more radio in the future. I get my everything figured out. I want to get with you, Chuck, and I definitely want to you a little little something man for when I can, and hopefully it'll be pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Well I'm hoping that I can get things straight enough that I can offer you something in return for it. But oh, by the way, on Twitter, there was a couple of comments. I wanted to let you know about you and Lee being on the show last.
Speaker 3: Week, and they were all get some people off.
Speaker 2: No, they were all positive, which was kind of amazed at because usually when Lee shows up, I get the complaints because you know, if he's like inebriated and slur and I mean, who wants to listen to that? But he was pretty Shay was right, So I just wanted to let you know there was a positive response. Like you need to get these two guys on your show more often, is what I was getting from Twitter on a couple of comments, not a ton, but like anple.
Speaker 9: Just so you know, you know, I mean Lee, he didn't do it for a while, he he you know, we did the bottom of the feature last year, we didn't really expand on it, and then we went, you know, maybe nine months with it, and he just kind of burned out again and and that was that. And so you know, I just keep going. I jump on wherever I jump on your show, and I've gone on others, and that guy even been on with George Galloway and called his show before.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: You know I was gonna I was gonna talk show that guy.
Speaker 2: I was gonna quit at two level ago, you know, I was. I was burnt out and gonna quit around two thousand podcasts right and and and I didn't because I just kept going. But I was seriously considering, like maybe this is enough, but uh, you know what, it's endless. I did. I did the two episodes on on Wednesday night. I meant to do one either last night or early today, but didn't get to it. But you know, three and four a week, and people are complaining, you know, like if I do three or four shows a week, they're like, hey, you're not doing as much.
Speaker 9: Yeah I know, yeah, I mean seriously, Fuckham because you're like a whole different like beast than the rest of us. Like me and Lee could barely tolerate a once a week a Friday show or like we're doing a Sunday show and that's just enough. You go five days to six days a week, sometimes seven and seven. Danon producing all the other shows and It's like like that does wear on you, Like you're a totally different like Beef when it comes to radio, dude, like me and Lee aren't there, Like I'm great at jumping in. Just keep the gun. Like we retire for a few years. I jump around on different shows. I've always been able to come on as a you know, guess or coast or whatever. But you know, I want to do what you guys have done. I want to actually, you know, run my own show, do the cast out with spank n get that running up and running finally and you know see how I do just rolling with me being you know, instead of being second Mic, being first Mike, yeah, you know, and and doing the hot show. And I'm talented. I want to take the callers.
Speaker 11: I want to.
Speaker 9: I want I want to be uncensored, but I want to be able to bring people on that don't want the cussing and be able to keep the custom to a role. You know, if there's if there's like if I have a guest on that doesn't want all that, you know, be able to keep it doing a role you know that that stuff I couldn't do on the front end super show obviously, And yeah, you know, just different guests, different things going on, so like like, you know, I just got to see what's gonna you know, I want to do it. I want to keep going and uh, well, I.
Speaker 8: Want you to know.
Speaker 6: I want you to be in the future.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: The only reason why I've hesitated to get in touch with you about this is because some of my situation is so up in the air, and I don't I don't ever make promises to people that I don't keep, Okay, So I don't want to turn around and say to you, look, you know, we're gonna do this, We're gonna do that, and then it just doesn't happen. That's never going to go down with me either.
Speaker 16: I do it.
Speaker 11: I don't want to do that to you either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hear you. You're right.
Speaker 9: So you know, I gotta figure my ship out too. Like I said, I'm going through all this trying to see if I can stay where I'm at and do some things with between me and my brother and my sister, you know, like keeping this house. For one, I got a job here, is this is a good place. I wouldn't mind staying here, and so we're trying to we're trying to work all this out expenses wise, see where I'm at, I think.
Speaker 6: I'll be all right.
Speaker 9: And then when I when I can, I can have money to be put towards doing some radio or doing you know whatever project.
Speaker 6: That type of thing.
Speaker 9: So it's it's again, I just it's gonna take time. It's gonna take a little time to figure out what I what I gotta do and what's going on. And definitely a few months, but I might be able to be shut up for something before then.
Speaker 2: I still like it, you know, I still like it. I still like the idea of the nature show you were talking about. And you know, I wouldn't mind here, you do a nature show plus something else like on top of it, right, like two parts, like you do two parts, even if you did thirty minutes thirty minutes, it would be good.
Speaker 9: I think if you just ran nature show, I can do stow about nature like talk. But as far as doing I was gonna do a YouTube channel like with me going camping and stuff.
Speaker 16: And in the area I'm in.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm in the Mosquito the Doon area, and so you guys can look that up, you know, the Indian the Indian River and uh, you know at the beaches right across that river and there's new some owner beach and whatnot, and uh, but it's all Mangrove. You got a couple of campsites, the same old deal, You get the same surroundings. Everything looks the same. They absolutely make boring videos. And it was in spite of unless I decided I jump up and fall in and do stupid crazy, free stigeous ship. You know, nobody's gonna watch this videos. So I gave you up on that because I just couldn't get the content to keep it going.
Speaker 2: You know, just it's all the same, right because because I'm describing something different here. If you took thirty minutes and you told interesting stories, short stories about stuff that happened, you have to have collected a handful of short stories over the years that you could explain to somebody like they're like, you know, they're a kid, and they never heard of the stuff before.
Speaker 9: I talk about these bears. You know, I'm watching beer cam right now on my TV as I talk to you guys, and you know, explore dot org and those got you know, I actually had my own situation going. I would definitely reach out to them and bring you know, some of those guys on.
Speaker 3: His guests exactly.
Speaker 11: They're all there.
Speaker 9: You can access them.
Speaker 3: They're there.
Speaker 2: I just got to ask exactly. That's my point. See, now you do that and you cut it to a thirty minute section, you got covered. You can load that thirty minute section with it, and on top of it, you can take another thirty and do the rest of what you find interesting in the world. You know what I'm saying. I mean, it's just a rough draft that you know, I'm coming up with as I'm talking to you, and it would work. It would be good. It would be you know, tight on the on the attention span. You could turn it into videos later. You could probably run it through AI and script it and then also create an animation if you spend the money on the on the on the program, you know.
Speaker 9: And I mean I was always I was always planning to do like a variety show anyway that t call wrestling, ducks, sports, whatever, nature blah blah blah. But you know, I definitely do do the politics like you guys do and everything.
Speaker 11: But I get to the you know how you know where I am on that.
Speaker 9: It's like you know, PhD thing it's like, get there, don't. I don't want to waste my time talking about like little minor stuff and getting the arguments with people. It's just not worth it. I'd rather like talk about what's going on the people that can see what's going on, you know, like they all show the Wednesday show with those guys, you know. Otherwise just go over like news and stuff and then like Bulan du voids because I can't just get blue in the face all day and do you know you're right, so don't so don't listen.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to give you something different here inside the forest, outside the forest thirty minutes a piece boom inside and out of the forest with spent ken done. You see rough draft, I'm telling you, dude, And then you could go outside the forest could be anything. It could be media, could politics.
Speaker 9: For me, I'm like a druid or whatever.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 9: I'm a you know, I'm a naturalist for sure. I watch bears. I'm watching beers right now.
Speaker 3: Instead of giving a naturalists.
Speaker 2: But see, instead of giving me titles and just telling me you're watching bears right you just you describe it so that you get people to draw the thing in their minds. It's you know, radios theater of the mind. Very simple. See, I'm giving you the I'm giving you the blueprint, whether you do it.
Speaker 6: With me or you do with somebody else.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly, you know, and.
Speaker 2: You don't got to touch politics. You want to go ahead, that's outside the forest maybe right, other animals they're outside the forest, but they're other animals, they're political animals. Here we go with the jackasses and the elephants, and boom, you're still talking the same way, all right, See.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not hard.
Speaker 9: Got to be fixed, you know once in a while. But yeah, I mean, I do like a variety a lot. I got my wrestling friends and different things going on. So it's just down the road we can see. But you know, like I said, I got your back one hundred percent no matter what.
Speaker 2: That's cool, hey listen, and I appreciate it. But look, we're running low on time now because it looks to me like we got about eleven minutes left VP. When do you think we should get to the final sentiments here for the week or should we get there now?
Speaker 3: Well, we can go a little start for let me give you some times.
Speaker 2: It off.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: How about this? Since we had spent Cat talking for quite a while for the last little bit and him and I going back and forth, why don't we start with Jimmy James get your closing thought for the week, and uh, we'll just move on to the age of transitions starting at ten p m. Eastern here on Chilly dot Com Radio.
Speaker 6: My cruising. You know, I see the Late Show Stephen Bear was canceled, Uh, the beginning of the end of the Lake shows. The other two Jimmy's.
Speaker 2: Colbert Colbert was canceled.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, but they're not going to be in the show.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's over with the end of Light Late Night. That's the beginning and the end of that. It's too bad.
Speaker 11: I'll be real stack to see when finally Jimmy, uh failure there.
Speaker 6: And Johnny Carson show. H I already when it's canceled, which you know, they have no audience, it's all subsidized, as it turns out a.
Speaker 2: Show. Do you think it might change the Yeah? Do you think it might change? Real quick, Jimmy, just a quick question. Do you think it might change with the sale of Paramount CBS.
Speaker 9: Shows.
Speaker 6: No, they can't sell the show. They aren't even replaced to Gobert. They're just can't sing it. There's no audience.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying new owners could come in and do whatever the hell they want, though, right, I meant.
Speaker 6: Certainly they could. But there's a recent CBS this chance from the shoots because they don't make Bob right.
Speaker 2: No, this would be the time for them to kick stuff off of their books. That's you know, passion projects or money losers. So that's what they're gonna do. That's what they've been doing for the past year and a half. Actually, well, who oh crap, did I just lose I might have just lost the phone calls. Yeah, I think I just lost all the phone calls.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Oh no, I see what happened. Skype decided Hey, no good, Yeah, Skype cutting us off. Okay, let me see if we can get back into that, because that's not good at all. Yeah, we're on air because that's not connected to Skype. But the phone calls were so now our callers are just hearing each other over there. Let me see if I can bring it back up, because that sucks. If that's what just happened. Let me see here. I hope that's not the Endrea, Who knows. Maybe that's another another new thing that I'm just getting. You know, Hey, screw Chuck some more. Let's hit him. Put that too. Oh, look at this. Okay, guess what Vpete. They took away just now as we were alive on air, they just took away. Yep. They just took away the old Skype connection that they said they would maintain for a little while through teams. It's gone.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna group.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to figure out another way to connect into the Uh. Yeah, I'm gonna have to figure out another way to connect into the calls. Yep. And I don't know, you know, let's see here, maybe I can use the app somehow. Let me see here. I'm just gonna try this real fast. But go ahead, and you can give your final summation if you like. Uh, let's see.
Speaker 3: You know, it's never a dull moment here.
Speaker 6: We have to tell effect.
Speaker 3: So I would urge everybody to go to the hotels, dot calm and ghet the donate button. Everything helps, especially on their times like this.
Speaker 2: And now.
Speaker 3: We'll see what we gotta do for next week forgre out a way to get our calls in.
Speaker 2: This is kind of disparting, Yeah, especially after Jimmy just paid the freaking oh boy free conference call. I had the app where to go? Let me see? Okay, goodbye, I'm gonna try and connect in go back to the phone calls real fast if I can. But I gotta figure out. I gotta figure it out here because this is not good. And let's see. Well, there's gotta be a way to do this, right, where did it go?
Speaker 8: Come on?
Speaker 3: Now, what do you have to call it on each individually?
Speaker 2: Well? No, I mean, but that is messed up. They just took it like in the middle of the show. They took it down.
Speaker 5: They just discontinued the connection.
Speaker 2: Let's see if I can connect this with uh, let's see it log in with Google. Let's see you get here.
Speaker 3: I can mess up for god im s.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is Oh wow, this is messed up.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 2: They literally just pulled it out of the freaking like just yanked it. That's crazy. Oh wait a minute, Oh go to teams. Did they just Oh, you gotta be kidding me. They just took the stuff away. This is insane. I don't believe this. Well, I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm gonna have to try something. I guess.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, yeah, M zero one six.
Speaker 2: Now I got dogs barking and everything. Oh man, nope, I don't know how to get into this again. This is incredible. I cannot believe.
Speaker 3: We'll probably boot it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tried doing that. Okay, now I've logged into this thing. Okay, let's try to join the meeting.
Speaker 3: Here it to drop me, so you can go ahead and get on.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do that in just a minute. But my problem is here that I'm trying to get back to the stupid phone calls real fast, and of course those guys hung up by now. But yeah, all right, where is the white participants? Okay, okay, here's the join the online meeting and then that should get it. Unbelievable, what's going on here?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: This is too much. Let's submit.
Speaker 10: Really, I don't believe they just cut it right then and there.
Speaker 2: That is just unbelievable. Shut up, damn you, and what do we do with this? Can we? All right? So I don't know how to connect this now? All right, Well I'm gonna go get Aaron and we'll close out the broadcast with that nonsense. And that's the way it goes, more and more crap. Anyway, there you go, Depat, I'll see you next week, guys. The age of transitions will begin next I guess I'll try and figure out the phone call thing during the show there and see what we can do for Uncle.
Speaker 3: But