Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 2: It's expo and conference season. As you know, we like to support the conferences and they're kind of fun. If you've been listening to the podcast over the years, we've had excellent people Graham Hancock, Randall Carlson, people that are up and around and doing good research work. Robert Shock. The list goes on and on on, and you know, the setting for a lot of conferences is perfect because you can capture a group of people that are focused on a single topic or multiple topics, can get him under one roof and talk with him. So it's a great deal of fun. Hey, this is Cliff, your host. I'm a former program director and that's also why I'm very big on supporting conferences because, hey, I love doing it. I love meeting new people. And when you get a bunch of brainy types under one roof, you can really excel your learning and you can excel your understanding of a topic, and it's a lot of fun and so I enjoy conferences. So today's program is regarding the New Living Expo, which is scheduled for the San Francisco Bay area San Rafel specifically the San Refel Conference Center right off the freeway, right off the one on one, April seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteen. That's April. That's Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and there's over one hundred and fifty exhibiters. There's special rooms where you can experience different kinds of light, sound, smell, everything in between. There's a panel discussions, there's lectures and workshops. Yours truly is doing a talk on my pyramid science. That's going to be speaking on Friday at three pm. And then I am moderating a panel discussion on ancient civilizations what I call the signatures or the calling cards of those people who built those different civilizations, some known, some unknown, and that'll be at eight o'clock. If you go to New Living Expo and look up speakers and panels, you'll see exactly where they are. Hey, if you're there, stop by and say hi, I love to meet you, love to hear what you're all about. And so that is the New Living Expo again April seventeen, eighteen to nineteenth at the San Rafel Conference Center in northern California. Hey, I want to mention that I am still actively engaged in writing this book called the Maya Controversy. But I took some time to write an article for Ancient Origins magazine and you might want to check it out. It's called the Colossus of Ramsey's a Second at Memphis. It's not simply a sculpture. It is a masterclass in controlled light and engineering. This is some new study that I've been working with as well as some university archaeologists in analyzing old World I should say Old Kingdom, I should say new media, New Middle and Old Kingdom sculpture and seeing what comes up now. They're looking at it for the various tool marks and the type of stone work that was done. And what I've come up with just in the last few weeks is kind of remarkable in producing excellent prompts that extract data scans from artificial intelligence. And what I'm finding is people like Ramsey's a Second, we're putting in his Cartouchean sculptures that are very early. They're not even Old Kingdom, they're likely pre dynastic sculptures. The big one, and this is the one that's featured in the Facebook article, is the Ramsey two at Memphis, Egypt. And the one that I am just fascinated with that thing goes way way back in the reason that it's so magnificent is that it's not cut And this is my original thinking. It's not cut from machine, it's cut by he was. But the level of accuracy and elegance is from an artisan group that is cut off the planet. And when I say that they're not aliens, they're just so skilled and and the tools that they use are so unusual that they reproduce this monster. And I'm thinking that it's kind of have to lead into a book because there's no place else in the world than Egypt that has use what they call colossi, these huge, huge, in some cases five eight one thousand ton stone sculptures that are just can you imagine, you guys can't imagine. If you go to the Facebook page, you can see me standing next to a couple of these colossi. They're thirty feet tall. And so read the article, let me know what you think. And these are articles I'm going to start generating more frequently because I got to get it out of my system. I'm going to artist people and I write now. I was trained as an illustrator and a painter and I was an art director for magazine for years. But if you're an artist, you got to get it out of your system. You got you hear the muse, the same the whispers in your ear, and you have to deliver. And I'm delivering in articles because I relief, I release it, I get it out of my system. So anyhow, check out this article, let me know what you think. And more importantly, look at the illustration generated from AI. It's called the Colossus of Ramsay's a second in Memphis, Power and Repose and the Engineering of Immortality, and this sculpture is just one for the books. And you know, no matter what they say, and I don't fight with archaeologists or Egyptologists anymore. I just go look a little closer. People. This is nothing by the Old Kingdom or the New Kingdom or the Middle Kingdom. They just didn't have the skills. And there's no way in hell they use copper chisels. They use some kind of steel likely or some of the technology. So anyhow, real fun to do that, and you're going to see more of it in the future. So anyhow, today's program is the New Living Expo, and we have not only an opening with Neil gar the producer owner. We have Mariah Miller who is a life coach, but really she's good to talk to. But the real sweet spot is a et experiencer experiencer named Lily Nova, who really is very very open. She's young, and she has had a very interesting level of experiences with extraterrestrials and I think you'll like the interview. So that's our program. Destiny is a big advocate of conferences and events and we got a good one coming up this year. It's the new Living Expo. I actually used to be a regular contributor to that program until about a year ago. And at that time, I should say yeah, about a year ago, the Expo was purchased and transferred to Neil Garr, who was the new producer owner. And we want to have Neil on the program to talk a little bit about his vision, his hopes and desires for this new conference. And it's not a small undertaking. Whenever you take program of this side, guys, it's a big challenge. So Neil, welcome to Destiny, looking forward to being a part of the Expo, and we want to hear a little bit about it. So how are you today.
Speaker 3: Doing good man. It's good to be here with the Cliff. I'm really happy that you're going to be a part of this event. And yeah, I can get right into it. You want me to talk about you know why I took it over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk real quickly, because I've, as you know, I was the program director for the early before it morphed into New Living Expo Whole Life Expo. It's a big deal. I mean, you got so many moving parts. It's a big expense and oh my god, I can't ask you so why why take it over? Neil? What was your motivation for for deciding you want to take it over?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so first, you know, I created a lot of events throughout the year. Anyway, so I have an event production company. I've kind of created a turnkey solution for creating events. It doesn't take me too often now to create online conferences or even live events because I'm systems my team and everything. So I already felt like, you know, I already had the foundation for it. And what happened was I was at the expo speaking last May, and when I was walking out of the expo, I was walking out with my good friend Deborah juicy and she walk into her car right and Deborah goes, did you know the expo was for sale? Well? What I'm more interesting? And I did not think I was going to purchase it. And I was jokingly said to her, I want to buy it. I was kind of joking around, and she said, call Kenny and call Kennon ask him. So I went back to my where I was lotting at I gave him a call, s put to him and his wife, and then we just started going back and forth and with the conversation on what that looks like, starting the due diligence, checking out all the you know, the history, all the things that you need to do to acquire company. And we did that for a good few months. But the first after the first conversation, Ken and his wife basically said, you know, we have someone else that wants this expo, but we rather have you taken on because it seems like you actually got a vision for it to move into the future. Not only do you have it, do I have a team of people that can really hit the road running, but also we're not going to do this for you know, some people they just think like, oh, this thing makes money, so it's a no brainer. Let me take it on and then I can continue generating income for me. It was more than that. It was about the mission, and it's also about the history and the legacy. And I'm really into stories, and you are too, because you're into ancient history, you know. So I'm really into like stories of things and legacy and the whole history of you know, like the hippie movement in the Bay Area, Whole Life magazine, the Whole Life Expo, which you're a part of, New being sold off, the New Living Expo being resurrected, and coming out of the Whole Life era, right, And then all of a sudden, in the last three years, as you know, the energy fading out. Ken was ready to retire. There was less and less people showing up. The energy was before was an there anymore. And in many ways, a lot of the speakers were kind of like people that have been on the circuit for decades and they needed it, needed a new, invigorating energy, and I already fell off the bat. With my community, I've worked with over four thousand speakers, I've created over three thousand events live online and in person, and with my community and network that I felt like I would be the perfect candidate to take this over and then bring it back to life, and instead of a legacy event kind of fading out into nothingness, that we could bring it back and have this historical event become something even greater than it's ever been before and be a beacon of light for this new paradigm that is emerging. And so, you know, I've been told I'm overly ambitious sometimes, you know, And so I got like the energy of like, oh my god, this right now. There's so much happening on Earth. There's so many changes that are going to happen the next few years, and it's the perfect opportunity for me to steward something that can become a really massive event, to create an area for people to go to as this leakning continues, you know. And so that was kind of the energy behind it. When when I want to talk a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, Neil about your background, because you have this company, Ascension Productions or something. Yeah, and so you're you understand the dynamics of events. Talk a little bit about what Ascension is and give us a little more background about, you know, the event side of things, because I'm an event guy too. It's not as simple, you know, put your chairs out and just hope everyone shows up. There's a lot of work behind it. But talk about ascension. What's that about?
Speaker 3: So all right, so the event company portal to Ascension. The way it started was, you know, a long story short for the beginning part was that, you know, I was raised Hindu, and I always kind of just did what I was told. I never really believed in anything when it came to the gods and Hindu gods, and I was just you know, going through the rights and rituals, following what my parents told me. But pretty soon I started seeing that there's all these similarities within religions that were the same as Hinduism. For example, the Christian story is very similar to Christ's story Jesus history. So what really started for me was, and started all the portal dissension, was is their root to all religion? Because all these religions are supposed to be supposedly very separate from each other, but I'm seeing all these commonalities. So I started going on to search for the root of all religion, and then that took me into the ancient history. That was how it all started for me. Egyptian texts, Sumerian texts, the Seven Tablets of Creation. And as I was finding the Seven Tables of Creation, the Samerian information, all this spiritual wisdom was in these texts, all these texts about extraterustrial life was in there. And that was like two thousand and one. I was eighteen years old, and that just started me going down deep down the rabbit hole. And I was pretty much going down the rabbit hole for good six years. Research, research conferences, things on extraterrestrials. You have for disclosure of following, people like Stephen where, William Henry, you know, and William Henry, Jordan Maxwell and Mastem Harriman. There were my first three people when I was eighty.
Speaker 2: Wow, maybe just stop you for a minute, Neil. Did you say you were born in India?
Speaker 3: No, I I was born in Hindia, but I was born in England.
Speaker 2: You were born in England? And then how did you get to the West Coast of California.
Speaker 3: When my parent my when I was twelve, my dad had a job transfer to Irvine.
Speaker 2: Ah, Okay, So you were It wasn't something that you didn't consciously. You were part of the family. And of course when you get parents.
Speaker 3: I came there, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: So that's so funny because LA is like the beacon of all this metaphysics and spiritual growth, and so you became you became a seeker.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. I'm a seeker. I wanted to find out what the truth was. And it all started from what is the root of everything? And I would say, like, even if you look at all the events that we do, there's so many different things, but it's trying to find what the root is. And the root is almost like trying to prove through every single discipline, ancient history, quantum physics, consciousness, that we're all connected in a while, right, And that's the goal, is to show everybody how interconnected we are and how divine we are through every single modality that is possible.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And when I first started, I didn't know how to do that. But then two thousand and six that created a Facebook group called twenty twelve Consciousness, Mind, Evolution and Presence. That was the name of the group, right, It was like a long one and thousands of people joined, so they kept joining the group. So by two thousand and eight, I changed the name to Portal to Ascension. It changed the name.
Speaker 2: Oh excellent, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I created my first event, which was a binaur will be sound frequency event, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should let people know that. By the way, Portal Ascension is streaming. It's your early streaming version, right. You don't have people coming into a room or something. It's a it's almost purely online right.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so when I from two thousand and eight to twenty sixteen, nothing was online. So the first eight years it was all live events, right, wow, it was like, yeah, it was. I did all Stephen Gray's events for six years and a tour with Brian Forrester. I did one hundred no. I did over two hundred live events with Michael Tallander in person. I took him on three international tours. All of his events he did in the US in the last decade were four percent production.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you didn't go to South Africa. You had him here.
Speaker 3: All the US, Yeah, US and Canada. Okay, cool, So you know, all of Paula Harris's events for a whole year, we were doing like you know that kind of stuff. James Redfield, author of the Celestee Prophecy, I did all of his tours as well, and then but then I had my own conferences and I had my own workshops. But from for eight years it was not making any money. I was like, I was broke. Oftentimes I had nothing left at the end of it all. You got to fly places, you got gas money, you gotta pay for food, you got hotels.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's cash intensive.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's intense. So then twenty sixteen I decided quit, I'm going to go twenty fourteen, I'm going to quit. No more portal dissension. Let me get a corporate job, right, And my friend says, hey, you know, here you go, bro his three thousand dollars. Don't quit World Descension. Invest this in the business somehow. So I decided what would happen if I continue doing events but moved everything online so the zero overhead costs, right, just one subscription. So I did that in twenty fourteen, and my first event was called the star Seed Summit, and my first online event was Dolores Kennon's last event she's ever done.
Speaker 2: Oh she's a huge name, wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, So I'd already worked with her a few times, so she said yes to being on my event and one event gave me a six months of salary in one webinar.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I quit again. I quit. I mean, I quit my job again, and and I never stopped. I made a pack to the universe in that moment, because I had been in and out. I was like, whenever thing's going to work out, I'd be like I quit, So I said to the universe in twenty twenty fourteen, no matter whatever happens, if I ever feel like I'm not making enough money doing portal dissension that can't survive, I will make a promise right now, I'll never quit spreading the truth about who we really are. And even if I have to work at home depot at the tree lot. I'm saying that because that's why I did. In twenty seventeen, I worked at home deepot the tree locks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wow.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I wouldn't quit. But lucky for me, twenty sixteen, I've been full time. I've never had to work for anything else except for one part time job for a few months and then it grew. But for the first four years twenty sixteen, twenty twenty to twenty nineteen, only online that's what sustained the business, that's what made us grow. That's a grow email list. But then now since twenty nineteen, we've been doing live events again. So we do like four or five live events a year and then we do around sixty online events.
Speaker 2: So do you're like an early innovator of the streaming production and so do you have your own cameras and everything and and all your switches and stuff like that, so when you do a live event, uh, you know you're all set up ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now I do, because you know, what we were doing, like Steven Grazs events for example, were we were only producing these live seams. So I had a lot of troublem figuring things out. And now now I have a team. I'm living here right now. I'm in Greece with my friend. He's he's part of the team. He films pretty much all of our content. Oh you're in Greece right now, yeah, because we're doing we're doing the ten day Greek Island Cruise, an ancient civilization's cruise over here portal in about two weeks. Yeah. So actually I'm in Roads right now. I just got to Roads yesterday. Yeah, it's freaking nicer. Okay, So so yeah, I have a bunch of bunch of people that helped me out. We have things set up already. I have like four or five videographers that I work with, and when we do a webinar, we just used regular webcams.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is your vision for New Living Expo? Because that has been going on for over twenty years. We know this history. Ken Coffin sold a Whole Life Expo to a German company. They basically lost it, fell apart. He had a legal agreement he could not use Whole Life Expo again. So he morphed Whole Life into New Living Expo approximately twenty one years ago. And so you have purchased it. What is your feeling about it? Give us a sense of what you hope to see and what your vision is for New Living.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, when I was first negotiating with him to take it over, I really did not want to do it till twenty twenty seven. That was my original thing, but he really wanted to release it now and then, so then I started checking doing myself. And the reason I wanted to do twenty twenty seven is because I think collectively on Earth from a lot of the whistleblowers, from a lot of conscious awarenesses out there, from many different sources. Twenty twenty seven is going to be a pivotal year for humanity, and then moving up to twenty thirty, the next three years are going to be the most transformational years maybe in our whole lifetimes. And so I was already making some big plans for Portals Resentsion for twenty twenty seven, and then when I reflected saying, Okay, I need to take it over this year if I want it, I realized that twenty twenty sixth is a good year to take it on as the buffer year where I'm working out the kinks, really getting a feel for what this event is, so that I can continue to grow it, especially for twenty twenty seven, because I have some really huge ideas. For example, we're going to have a mass meditation twenty twenty seven, when we're going to have ten thousand people online streaming online around the world meditating with us from the expo. You know, Okay, but my goal and attention is is I feel that pretty soon everybody in the world, everyone in the world's going to know we're not alone in the universe. Right that there's life out there, and twenty twenty seven may be that that year from a lot of different sources. So my intention is to create a beacon, a central place where people could gather not only to continue to receive transformational wisdom, information and also technology, but also a place where we can do things like connect C five, do mass meditations and right now with AI, quantum computing, all these biohacking technologies, anti aging devices coming, I want to be able to have a central place where people can showcase this technology right and come. And then I'll say my third thing would be that I want to combine disciplines. I want to bring in the biohacking community that goes to the biohacking conference.
Speaker 2: Oh wonderful. I'm so happy to hear you say that, because I cover a lot of that on Destiny is the latest biohacking products like the weight loss and for the brain enhancement. It's fantastic. That's a glee man, that's a side venture that you can morph into a whole show by itself. And there are biohacking conferences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so exactly. And so my part of my team has been traveling to biohacking conferences, making connections with the biohackers. We even have a person who's putting on a biohacking documentary coming there to film our people. Right, So, bridging the world, creating a central place portal dissension has always been a place where we bridge the gap between different disciplines, and so now that we have a live place to do it, I feel it's going to be more impactful than just doing it online because, as you know, when you have a live event with somebody, the level of connection that you receive just to be there in person is a whole different energy than when you're just doing it online.
Speaker 2: Right. Right, the expo is April seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth, is going to be held in San Refel And is any portion of the expo going to be streaming? I have my audience is all over the all over the world world. Actually, will they be able to dial up and see any of these great speakers that you have online or do they need to be there in person?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So this year we're not streaming it, but we are we are selling recordings. So just there's so many like you know you shared in the beginning, like how much of ordeal. How much of undertaking this is. It's truly like so massive, putting on this event, working out all the different energies, figuring out who I want to work with, people coming and going, you know. So because of the gravity of that, I'm not producing a live stream this year, but the three major rooms with three that have the largest speakers, we're recording them all and then people can sign up for those and then we send them the recordings a week later. Okay, twenty seven whole live streaming component.
Speaker 2: Okay. So for people to get information on the expo itself, your current lineup, they need to go to New livingexpo dot com. And then where would they find those streaming product presentations? Would it be under speakers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you go to tickets, there'll be an area sage that just says recording zombie.
Speaker 2: Okay under speakers. Okay, excellent, fantastic, Neil. I'm really excited to have you on board. I love Ken and his wife, but they were just ready to turn it over. So it looks like you're the right energy.
Speaker 3: Thank you man.
Speaker 2: Give us real quickly a final thought on what the future holds for New Living XBO.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to make this the largest and biggest conscious gathering in the world. To be quite honest and the you know, one of the things that Ortal tossension part about mission statement is collaboration over competition. One thing that I've noticed doing events for so long is how much competitive energy there is. How much this is territorial energy there is. Like I could tell you some really horror stories from events that you probably know very well about that try to bankrupt me and made up lies just be because of the competition energy, and when it gets on the producer level, it's just insane, especially in California with the major events in California. So what I feel is that the universe is an abundant place. It is more than enough for everybody. However, even though we know that intellectually, people don't implement it. So what I'm doing with this is I'm reaching out to all people, reaching out to all conferences, expo people. I'm creating collaborations that don't usually happen. For example, I'm actually teaming up with Conscious Life Expo. We're working together to promote the new living. So we're doing some major things together as well. We were just there. I was just there as a sponsor last Weekend for Conscious Life as well.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So my vision is not only to create this central contact space where we're continue to evolve, continue to bring the new thought leaders that are coming out with this information, getting more and more people there every day, I mean every year, but also bringing in other people that are doing massive, amazing work so we can come together to create something incredible. Another example is, you know, there's a there's a Psychedelic Society of San Francisco. They are the ones that actually for them. Because of them, we have one hundred places in the US that have decriminalized psychedelics, naturally occurring psychedelics, and they're the ones that help the veterans because the veterans are the reason why, you know, psychedelics are being decriminalized, because they're being healed from PTSD. And they liquidated their conference in the Bay Area and merged it into the hours.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So it will.
Speaker 2: Be some psychedelic discussion at this show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's gonna be one whole room just psychedelics. We have the forefather, the guy that invented the micro microdosing, the actual industry of micro dosing. We have the forefather off that industry, company, you know, and they're going to be teaching about the benefits of it, you know. So, and there is another conference in the East Coast that might also liquidate their conference, and we're going to give them a whole room in twenty twenty seven where they basically run their own room.
Speaker 2: Oh wonderful. I love that.
Speaker 3: So it's like instead of like looking at people like, oh, you're doing this thing in the same area as medial competition, it's almost like, let's reach out. How can we support each other in doing this for the right reasons, Like why are we doing this? We want We're not doing this because it's it's something to make money off and it's a business. We're doing it because we know there's a better way to live on earth. And the only way we can we can actually create that reality is if we come together and work together.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Neil gar is the producer and owner of New Living Expo. The dates for this program are April seventeen, eighteen to nineteenth. For all the details, go to New Livingexpo dot com. And it is a show to be reckoned with. I tell you I'm looking forward to being a part of it, but I suggest going online and taking a look at their lineup is an excellent lineup. Hey, much success, Neil, and uh glad you took it over. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we will return shortly with my guests today from the New Living Expo schedule April seventeenth, eighteen nineteenth at the San Rafael Conference Center. For more information, go to New Livingexpo dot com. We'll be right back. My guests today are the producer of the New Living Expo, Neil Garr and two of the speakers who will be presenting at the expo, including Mariah Miller, who is a life coach and Lily Nova, who is a et experiencer. Earth Asians is a sponsor of the upcoming New Living Expo. The schedule of dates for the program is this month, April seventeen, eighteen, the nineteenth that's going to be held at the San Rafel Convention Center and if you want more information, you can go to Newlivingexpo dot com and see all the details. We have two of the speakers joining me today. Mariah Miller is joining me as well as Lily Nova, and they're both featured on the program Guy, which you can see at new lib inexpo dot com. Mariah Miller is a transformational coach, a therapist focusing on helping women navigate burnout, identity loss, and life transitions. We're going to talk to her a little bit about her work and hopefully get a little bit about what she's going to be speaking on at the expo. So, Mariah, Welcome to Earth Ancients. Great to see you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: I'm excited talk about the core transformational work that you do to help women, which is an interesting focus. You've decided to work directly with women because maybe they're they're in a position that need more recognizable help. Talk a little bit about your practice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, I that's a really good question. I work with women because I'm a woman myself, So I notice I can recognize a number of the struggles that women are going through. And b I find that in our world, fifty percent of the population, women are undervalued. And we tend to carry a lot in this world, a lot of the emotional the emotional value, the emotional load in this world. And I also feel we have so much potential that is not seen and recognized. So what I do specifically in my work in the various ways that I do, it is help women feel recognized by themselves so that they get to express themselves in a bigger way.
Speaker 2: Okay, you I read something that you said was very interesting. You see, you work with women who look successful on the outside but feel disconnected on the inside. I thought that was an interesting quote. Talk about that. What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, we all have masks, we all have fronts, and we all have an i would say, an inner and an external expression of what success feels like or is like. And we have the idea of success being a particular job, a particular income, a particular status, you name it. And yet on the inside you can still feel like nothing when you have that same external expression. My personal life, many years ago, I had a really good marriage. We had a big house with a three car garage. We had the three cars, and my then husband and I at the time were why are we still not happy? And it led me to with my then husband travel through Central and South America through Europe like a long extended travel to try to find purpose. Couldn't find my purpose until I got home and opened up that you know, and then that time it was a new magazine, Oh by Oprah, and I read an article about this new career which was called life coaching, and it just gave me goosebumps, and I was like, oh, my gosh, that's what I want. It's not the big house, it's not all that other stuff. This is what I've been doing all my life. And guess what, there is a name for it. So that's what I'm helping other women with as well. And these are women that I work with, women who are in jail and who have a different road in front of.
Speaker 2: Them, incarcerated mm hmm correct, Oh really okay, wow.
Speaker 5: As well as women who have found themselves in that rat race and are recognizing weight I'm giving up so much of myself for something that's not really truly aligned with me. And then also I work with women who have gotten to a place and have accomplished all these things and are close to retirement or even in retirement, and are just in that same space of hey, this is a whole new phase. I now want to do this for me? What do I have to be able to contribute and to serve?
Speaker 2: So who would you say is looking for you? Somebody who builds out of place, is, as you call it, wearing a facade and is realizing that it's not working for them anymore, and they're afraid of their future. Give us a description and give us an understanding of who's seeking you out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think the woman who hears this and who is recognizing that stirring inside, that feeling in their soul that this is not it that quiet desperation that Threau talks about that just makes you numb and dead inside, and just knowing that there's something else and that there's that feeling of pain that you keep bouncing again angst that says, hey, I'm ready. Those are the women that I work with.
Speaker 2: Can you walk us through a typical session as a therapist what you would be keen on if someone came to visit with you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Absolutely, So, first of all, I'm not a therapist. I am a life coach and I'm also a human design teacher and use that extensively in my work. So what I usually do when women are coming to me, We've, of course first to have a conversation what is it that you really would like? And you'll be surprised that a lot of women don't actually even know, but very often they will have a feeling of what they would like to feel inside if they are more aligned. And that's what we start with. And then I use something that's called human design as an assessment. It's basically using their birth information and that creates a chart, and that chart allows us to see skills and strengths, but also how you can use your energy best and very practically, how you can move into a decision that feels really right according to your intuition. And then we use that as the guiding light to help determine purpose and help start more practical steps. So that's in a nutshell, the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like you're using some astrology in this human design component. Talk about that. It sounds Can you expand on it a little bit because it sounds like a real great way to learn about somebody?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Absolutely, I love human design. So human design is a system that consists of a number of different wisdom systems. Astrology is one, and then there is the itching Have you heard of that?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, great chakra system and DNA and all of those together come up or create this picture that really explains a lot. Now it's no longer astrology, it's no longer the eaching, but all of that together just is a beautiful way in to we have to give people a real good sense of themselves. And when I do readings, people feel often just validated in such a way that they've not felt before.
Speaker 2: I really like that. It sounds kind of like a body, mind and spirit history. Yeah, like a doctor takes a history what feels good, what feels bad. You're kind of looking at it going where are you as a incarnate at this lifetime?
Speaker 5: Exactly? Exactly, yes, because it looks at both sides. It looks both at Okay, well, who are you as as who you think you are as a personality, the kind of parts of you that you know, and we get to look under the hood. What are the patterns and the tendencies and where do you turn away from or where do you turn towards? What makes you you truly where you are aligned? It's really cool.
Speaker 2: What are some of the measurable changes that your client's experience that you track. Obviously, relief from things like depression would probably be a big one, but one of the other things that you can describe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the most notable instant results is that people really as I said, they feel seen. They feel seen in such a deep way that you know, we all have those thoughts that that tell us, oh, you shouldn't have done that, or you should be doing this, Like those those shoulds, they disappear. There's just this more acceptance of yourself, not having to fight against yourself. And once you start following your internal yes, your internal flow, then the things that you thought were important and that you were fighting for because you felt like you should be doing that, when that falls away, then it just becomes so much simpler, and there's more flow, there's more ease, and so people make big progress in their careers. But overall, just feeling better about themselves, less anxiety, more balance is really what I'm after.
Speaker 2: And do you provide your clients with tools through these charts? I guess you could call.
Speaker 5: Them correct Yes, Well, in particularly the way that we can bump up against ourselves. Those areas where we may have had conditioning from our parents, our community, those are the areas where we get to shine a different light and say, okay, well, what is it that you need in order to be more You to listen to yourself, to give yourself permission, and that can be very practical. It can also be more of a mindset work, so there's different tools, but that's really where we're going in a practical way, how can we get you to move forward?
Speaker 2: Fantastic. One of the things that you discuss is our inner critic. Is it the goal to eliminate the inner critic or is it more that we should follow it on some level?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I love that question. So the inner critic, I first of all think that we can never completely get rid of the inner critic. That's just our mind. There is a real scientific reason why we have that inner critic, because it's ultimately there to keep us safe and to force our survival in this real life world. And I think with recognition of where that inner critic is connecting truly to your intuition. With inner critic, has that critical not comfortable anxiety, depressed sensation, emotional sensation versus where intuition speaks internally, that's clean, that's clear, there's no story around it, And that's where there's the blend of the inner critic going into the intuition. How do you recognize that for yourself? That's where we're.
Speaker 2: Going, Fantastic. One of the things that I dealt with when I was working in corporate life was burnout and I don't know how I mean, for me, it was just rest. And then at some point I quit the corporate life because I couldn't deal being with being a number. You know, work with a big company. How do you deal with burnout? And what do you suggest to your clients who are dealing with it? And I mean because it can ruin your life if you just can't get off the training wheels.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure. Well, first of all, I want to acknowledge you for taking that step, because that takes courage to step away from that. So good for you for taking care of yourself. Yeah, and there's a number of different tools. My background is in heart math. I don't know if you've heard of heart maths.
Speaker 2: I love heart math.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, I worked there for ten years.
Speaker 2: That's right, fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love heart math and that's what I use with all my clients.
Speaker 2: Can you talk a little bit about that to our listeners, just to give us a sense of because that's a huge integration to have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, that's that more practical, uh, the practical experience to be able to bring into Okay, I have a better idea of myself of where I want to go right now, I'm coming up with all these blocks, So how do I do this? You know, all these feelings that can steer us in different directions, and so heart math is a system of tools that you can use to whenever you're feeling triggered or flooded, those are the official terms. Whenever you're noticing that your internal state is just uncomfortable, there is a way to practically bring yourself into a state of balance. Heart Maths talks about coherence, and coherence is bringing the heart, the breath, and the brain into synchronization. And when that synchronization happens, it creates an internal pattern that's so strong that it pulls together your whole internal system. So your emotions, your digestive system, your immune system, everything start to follow in that same pattern and it just feels much more calm, much more balanced, much more aligned. And when you're in that state, it's much more efficient for your whole system, and so your energy is more focused to be able to use in the ways that you want to use it.
Speaker 2: Can you bring it down a little bit deeper and tell us I think, isn't the philosophy of heart math that the heart has a level of awareness that the brain does exactly give us some of the fundamentals of that. Because I think it's a fantastic idea, and when you have the realization, you actually begin living differently, don't you. I think it's kind of cool.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. So our brain is great, right, it does all these different measuring and collecting data, and I just want to put that aside, because our heart actually sends up much more information to the brain than the brain sends down to the heart. And if you would measure the electromagnetic field, which is a field that all our organs have, an electrical field but also an electromagnetic field. If you would measure the electromagnetic field of the brain, you'd put the sensors on the head, on the scalp. If you measure the electromagnetic field of the heart, it actually extends out from us three to four feet, And that's what's measurable. My experience, and most people that I speak with their experience is actually that it's much larger. For instance, you know, if two people have been having a fight and they're not speaking, they're just pretending to be okay, and you walk in that room, you feel it right, There is something that you feel and that's not officially measurable at this moment, or maybe there is and I've just not read the science. But that is just so much more potent, meaning that we are all in each other's field all the time, and if we are more balanced and more coherent in our own system, our heart, let our heart are due to talking that's more coherent and balanced, then we actually affect other people around us and more bring more coherence in their field as well. And that I think is ultimately what I'm here to do to bring more peace in the world, and I'm hoping that, especially nowadays, there's more with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sound like a great facilitator. I want to set up for one of your classes. Tell us about what you're presenting at the expo, and I don't have it right in front of me. What day are you speaking? Do you know what time too?
Speaker 5: M Yes, I'm speaking on Saturday at five point fifteen and I'm talking about HEARTA I'm sorry, I'm talking about human design in particular.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're going to define it so fantastic, Yeah, And people will have an opportunity to download their own chart and then look as we're talking about different energy types and so hopefully practical.
Speaker 5: I always like practical things.
Speaker 2: As we conclude, do you believe that we have a purpose when we incarnate? And if that's the case, how do we strengthen our resolve to fulfill that purpose?
Speaker 5: I love that question. Yes, I do believe that we all are here with a particular purpose, and I think that that is our road on earth to be able to get more aligned with what is true for us, true with our heart, to be able to make the choices that are more aligned with that so that we get to express our purpose in deeper and bigger ways.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. I guest is Mariah Miller. She's speaking at the New Living Expo. You can get more information at New Livingexpo dot com and it is a three day conference at the San Refel Convention Center in the San Francisco Bay area. Thanks for joining me and great to have you with us.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. Cliff really appreciate this. This was fun.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we will return shortly with my guests today from the New Living Expo. Coming to you April seventeenth, eighteen to nineteenth in the San Refel Convention Center twenty twenty six. We'll be right back with you. Destiny is a sponsor of the New Living Expo scheduled for San Rafel, California, April seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth of this year, and for more information go to Newlivingexpo dot com. My next guest is Lily Nova. She is a UFO and space photographer, but more importantly, she's an ET contact d We're going to learn about that, a spiritual teacher and just a fascinating individual that we want to present today on the program. So Lily, welcome to Earth Ancients. Great they have you on the program.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Okay, the big one. You describe yourself as an ET contact team. We want to hear about that. How did that happen and where?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, So this path found me back in twenty twenty. Back in at the time, I was living in Saint Louis, Missouri, and this is in the middle of COVID lockdown and everything was closed, so a lot of people were picking up other hobbies and I really got into space photography. I had all the all the gear I was became obsessed and just fell in love with the night sky. So that's where I was spending almost every single night and taking photographs of the Moon, other galaxies, different nebula star clusters. Like I got really into it.
Speaker 2: And were you using one of those telescope cameras or just a high power lens on a regular reflective camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a high powered lens, so I would use a three hundred millimeter lens with my Nikon DSLR camera. But I had friends who had all of the other cool gadgets and telescopes and things like that. But that's essentially like putting a mini telescope on the end of your camera. So I got really into that. And to my surprise, after getting into that, a few months, I had my first UFO encounter and it was a very very close encounter. I had never seen them before that I was aware of, and I, you know, I stepped outside, I saw this hovering light and then a second craft appeared. So the hovering light was already cool because it was like hovering in a circular motion. I ruled out anything else. And because I was looking up at the stars all, you know, every single night, so I could tell the difference between the planet and aircraft. You know, this wasn't anything of ours. But a second craft appeared much closer, and this one was in a diamond shape, and it had a row of red lights and blue green lights that went across it. And when I saw it, I kind of froze because my brain couldn't quite make sense of what I was seeing because it was this odd shape. It was very close, just a few houses down, hovering above the house, and it moved, It seemed to react to my thoughts, and it moved up and down, side to side, and then started coming straight towards me, and then it vanished right above my head.
Speaker 2: Tell me you're just petrified, freaking out and thinking, what the hell is this? Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean I definitely I was shaking, yeah, shaking, and it it kind of freaked me out, and I'm like, oh my god, because what was definitely what was the craziest part was I didn't just happen to see one. It appeared just a few houses down and it was looking at me. It was interacting and reacting to my thoughts because I thought, am I really seeing this? And then it moved up down, it started moving around to show me, yes, you're seeing this, and no, this is not from Earth. This is nothing that humans have at least that's out in the open right. They are back engineering some in messing arouse technology, but I had nothing like this had been seen before, so they were interacting. It was very personal. And after that first encounter like that turned my world upside down and I started doing some digging, and a couple of months later I had my second encounter where I was surrounded by UFOs and I I spent basically the night filming them in my car in the middle of cornfields. Because I would go out to shoot space photography a lot, and I was by myself at this time. I would go to rural locations and I filmed these craft that were moving around and got some really interesting footage of them. And after that, I just started seeing them everywhere and it's like they were trying to tell me something, and a communication actually began to develop with these craft, and it kind of took over my life. So I just dedicated my life to discovering who these visitors were communicating with them and then also documenting some of these encounters because sometimes it can sound very very far away, but I mean, there are beings right here.
Speaker 2: Would you say, because you were describing the triangle shape craft, would you say that those are reminiscent of what we see and has been reported in Arizona and some of those other locations where there's like triangle shaped craft that are in rows or so similar design.
Speaker 1: That definitely could be correlated. I have seen a couple other triangular craft. The first one that I saw was a diamond shape though, actually.
Speaker 2: Oh, diamond shape, Yeah, that's what I meant to say.
Speaker 1: Diamond, yeah, diamond yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have seen some triangles too. And then we also have the I think it's unacknowledged still, but the t R three B government. I think that's a back engineered.
Speaker 2: Reverse engineered craft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. But I think there are legit extraterrestrial craft like that too, But there are some differences in the way that they look.
Speaker 2: And tell us when the communication started, I mean, you must have been shocked at the first sighting, and then you're telling us you're seeing them almost regularly. Are they are you at a point where you're saying, I'd like to see you tonight and they show up, or are they just showing up at first?
Speaker 1: They were just showing up, and then it quickly turned into well I want to know more. It made me hungry to know more. Yeah, so I was actually looking back on it, I was kind of crazy because I would take my camera out and I would be driving around all hours of the night like, okay, appeer a peer, can you appear? I want to learn more? And they they started showing up really big, and then it became kind of this relationship where I would ask them to appear and they would appear.
Speaker 2: That's very cool. So, I mean, I'm somebody. I've seen them here and the California. I've seen the craft. I have not had an experience that you've had where they're coming down. When was it shifting or when did it shift from visual identification too? They're in my heading to me, Yeah, where do you sit? What they get right there? Would that would be a big shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was shocking. Uh. So I was confused as to why these lights and these craft were showing up all the time and they seemed to be singling me out. It really felt isolating too, because other people that I told they didn't really believe me. Uh, and they would just show up for me like they at the time, they weren't showing up for other people, and so I said, I just started talking to them telepathically in my head. I'm like, I don't know if you can hear me, but what's going on? Why are you showing up? What do you want with me?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What's happening? What is this about? And when I did that, the first very verbal communication that came through. I was sitting at my desk and asking those questions to them, projecting that out to them. And this postcard that I had on my wall, which was the famous painting where you know you're touching the fingers with God. I can't remember that name of the painting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who is the is God and Adam? That's Michaelangelo's famous on the ceiling of the sixties chapel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I had a postcard of that from when I went to Italy. That painting just always really deeply resonated with me. And that postcard was on my wall, It was taped on my wall, and it came off my wall and it flung at my feet and when I picked it up, I heard contact, We want to make contact, And that just gave me chills. It gives me chills.
Speaker 2: Did you pass out and then wake up after that happened?
Speaker 1: No, I was just like, wow, you know, I thought, this is a first contact situation. You know.
Speaker 2: You always funny because we're kind of joking about it, but it's so serious. I mean, I I envy you because I'm like, I see you, but I'd like to know more, you know. I mean, I've been studying it for so many years. It's like, stop flying around land your damn craft, come out and say Hi, Yeah, so you actually had that, so I want to hear about the Okay, so the postcard comes off and what do they say, Okay, we're here and we want we want to communicate with you. Or did you start cockying in your head?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I did start. It came more as like feelings. It progressed and at the time I would have I started having these daily encounters. So then I started dedicating every single day to going out and filming and I would capture these orbs, these light anomalies, all of these crazy phenomenon I started capturing on camera and at the time I really needed that because I needed the physical evidence aspect. But this was also at the same time activating extrasensory perception. So my telepathy started getting stronger, and I, you know, I worked at it a bit, but I began receiving visions and seeing visions sometimes premonitions, things like that throughout the course of these encounters, and I was going out and meeting them basically every day. So the next big thing that happened turning point, I brought a friend with me who was aligned. I think they were at a certain frequency to be able to have a shared experience with me point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's true. You had to be at a certain residence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, yeah, exactly. So I would try and take some of my astro photographer friends who thought I was just you know, seeing things, and they wouldn't show up for them. But you frustrating, Yeah, it was frustrating. But then I found somebody who had had UFO encounters before and was really into meditation and spirituality. And that was new to me, the meditation, all of that. I was just starting to kind of get into that, and so I asked them. I was like, well, I was so excited to have this new friend. I'm like, do you want to go out and try to make contact? And so we did. We went to this special spot I would go too often, and within five minutes a golden craft appeared and we could both see it, and it telepathically sent me a vision of the inhabitants of the craft. So that was my first look at who these beings were.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now you've spilled the beans, lily, they sent you a mental impression of the beans in the craft. Can you describe them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So they were light blue, but they looked human, and they had no hair, and they had skin tight silver uniforms on. So at the time I had never seen Star Trek, but it kind of reminds me of like a Star Trek type situation and uniform but there were skin tight silver and they looked basically human, like if you looked at me and shaved my hair and dyed my skin light blue, and that's what they looked like. And I would later find that they were from the Andromeda constellation.
Speaker 2: And this is all being done telepathically, so you must they must have decided to work with you because you are able to function on that level. A lot of people can't deal with it, but you sound like you're very comfortable communicating in that fashion. Is that the number one the only way they communicate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean I was open minded. It was This has all been a big learning process for me because I've been learning as I go. I didn't know any of this was possible or existed previously, which I think that's part of why they chose me, because I didn't have any preconceived notions, and you know, I was kind of a clean slate and I'm learning as I go. But I was open minded and I've always been deeply intuitive, so there was already something there for them to work with.
Speaker 2: And so this is ongoing. Yeah, and so how long has it been since the initial telepathic communication to now?
Speaker 1: About six years?
Speaker 2: It was pretty it's pretty fresh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they you know, they wanted me originally. I started documenting my experiences. I think it could be made into a movie.
Speaker 2: Well, you did write a book, yes, so the book must have the details of your contact experience, and I want to talk about that in a second. You are in communication with them to the point where you can call them, call them and they show or is it more like, hey, we're going to be in your area, Lily in a couple of days, would you like to meet with us?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think it kind of depends you well, so we're all connected through consciousness. So really telepathy can be instant, especially if you have a connection with these beings. So later I would discover part of another big reason why they chose me, if you will, is because I have a direct connection to them, so I can get into contact with them pretty instantly. And you know, sometimes they'll show up with their ships. Sometimes I might just have a feeling, so they can kind of show up in different way. And I've actually developed the ability to be able to see them with my eyes open as well as through kind of like remote viewing or visual telepathy, so I can see them. It almost looks like because they're so they're in a different density or frequency. So with their ships, when their ships appear, they are shifting into our density or frequency. That's why they can disappear and appear so quickly.
Speaker 2: They're from a different dimension.
Speaker 1: Yeah, essentially five D or higher. So we're like three D the third dimension, and they're like they're fifth dimension or higher. But they can It gets a little confusing, but they can shift their frequency. Picture it like turning the dial on a radio. Sure, you know, I want to listen to country music, and then you switch it over to rock music, and so we're kinda we'll say we're country music, and you can kind of turn the dial a little bit, and you can do this by setting your attention through meditation, through getting into a happy, blissful state that's raising your energy, and then you turn it over to like we'll say, classical music, and then boom, you can see them.
Speaker 2: Do they say that they're able to communicate with you because you've incarnated in this lifetime and that you used to be with them in another life. Yeah, frequency, you're able to communicate because you're cellular level or your frequency used to be like theirs because you are in an incarnation on their planetary system or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is correct, Husk Well, and there's there's another interesting twist is the being who is contacting me. This might sound crazier out there, but the main female who is contact means she I would later find that she was actually me from the future. So I think a lot of these beings are actually us from the future coming back to help raise our consciousness, to divert us from destruction of the planet atomic weapon. You know, they're trying to help gently steer us in the right direction. Now, there's many, many layers to the UFO and extraterrestrial phenomenon, but that's just one layer. And you know, I thought that sounded kind of crazy, but once I started hearing other people's contact experiences. A lot of people, you know, and there's way more than you would think, who have had these experiences. A lot of them say that these beings say that they are their star family, they are related to them, they've previously incarnated as them, or they're even communicating with a version of them from the future. So time isn't what we think it is either, it's fluid in these craft are actually like time traveling machines UFOs.
Speaker 2: How far back do they go in our evolution? Are they aware or have they been aware of us way way back when we were hunters and gatherers, or are they a more recent observational group.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on the species. But there's definitely been extraterrestrial intervention and watching since our inception.
Speaker 2: Wow, and what would you say the messages other than you know, don't drop nuclear bombs because it hurts everybody, not just on your planet, it hurts people outside in our cosmos. But you must be getting you must have you must be at a place now where you're like, I got the big message. Now they're filtering down and give you subtle messages or teachings or whatever. I don't know. Is it a teacher student kind of relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes it is. You know, they've trained me on different things like working with the energy centers, healing yourself, healing others. It really took me down a personal development path as well as developing extrasensory perception like remote viewing, cognition, things like that and which you know, the government's been toying around with that for many decades viewing. Sure, yeah, yeah, exactly, So they're not some people are surprised that extrasensory perception is a thing, but it's not. That's that's not new. So we have these gifts and abilities that are within us. So one of the main messages and things that they share with me is well tapping into our true potential, our power. We're starting to remember who we are, our connection to the stars, our history. A lot of our history has been erased, like Graham Hancock says, we are a history of we are a species of amnesia.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So the hints are being dropped, and there's a lot of corruption on the planet. So currently I'm getting a lot of messages about kind of some things going on underneath the surface that are starting to be revealed so that humanity can really step up and decide for ourselves what we want and get rid of some of these dark players, if you will. So that's a lot of the messaging that I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Now, can you highlight one or two points that they have presented to you on the amnesia part who we were, because there's a lot of people who are uncovering evidence of a lost civilization, and I'm not talking about Atlantis. I'm talking about a period where human evolution was very, very high. Then there was a catastrophic event on Earth that basically wiped that knowledge out and we're kind of relearning and restepping into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think that's happened quite a few times actually, So you know, if you go back to kind of the inception, you've got the Onnochi story, and I've seen blips and pieces of that, so there's definitely an on Aachy connection. And then there was kind of a messing with our genetics. There was different genes put into place that would kind of make us more susceptible to forgetting to following the crowd. So we're kind of correcting that right now, I think, through our evolution. But then you also have like Atlantis, you have Lumeria, and there are conspiracies and talk about Tartaria as well, which would be a much more recent kind of eraser erasure of advanced knowledge. So, I mean, I don't even know how many times I think it's happened, probably at least five times where we've been kind of reset and we don't live very long, so it wouldn't be very hard exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean amnesia is at a big deal. It's like every generation has amnesia, really, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we can't even barely remember what happened a few decades ago or yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is your role, Lily? What I mean you're coming out and you're saying, Hey, I've been in contact. I'm gonna I've written about it. Here's my proof in this book. But you're very brave to be doing what you're doing because you're from say Lewis, there's black people must be thinking she is out of her Can you know here in California, you would be more like, oh, come on down, you know, but uh, you know, Midwesterners probably think you're nuts.
Speaker 1: Well a good a good portion, but you know, I kind of people started to I mean, I got the evidence, I got the receipts. So eventually the people who are giving me so much trouble they had to kind of be quiet. But you know, I still get it. I still get the comments, what drugs are you on? And these experiences I'm having are completely sober. I don't use drugs to have these experiences. And what's amazing is I think anybody can have, you know, a kind of deeply spiritual experience or maybe even a contact experience. You just have to be of a certain level of consciousness and frequency, and you can do that naturally through breath work and meditation and things like that, but you have to put in the time and effort. So my role has kind of shifted and it's evolving. At first, it was showing the evidence because I was a space photographer, so I was documenting a lot of these and also for people who are starting to have these experiences, I think documenting it in my first book, like the details of how they made contact, how they would appear, how they work, some of the messages are connection to them. I think that kind of laid out an easy guide to help people understand if they either are having experiences or if they're drawn to that sort of they're curious and now I, you know, I facilitate meditations. I use the gifts that I've developed to help people. But also and I was just looking up the woman who you interviewed previously who was talking about human design. So on my human design, I am what's known as as a projector or a seer, and I was just looking that up because it's been a while since I looked it up, and it talks about how I have a or these projectors. They have a gift of seeing something the way others can't. Either that's reading into people, devising systems or designing new ways of doing things, and it's as success comes when you share that seeing with others. So I see what's unfolding on the planet. This is what a lot of my content has been about now, and I help people to make sense of it and help people to kind of see the deeper levels that's going on, and also helping to facilitate disclosure Well, this is.
Speaker 2: The question that I have, and it's a huge frustration, and I'd like you to address it. Not all of us are ready to have a contact, but our government has been very, very obstructive in allowing anything to happen. It goes as far back and you might already know about this, to the Brookings Institute document that was requested in the nineteen sixties to see how Americans would react to a first contact.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And it's my belief in many others that this document still is adhere to by our government, the Department of Defense, NASA and so forth and so on, even in the face of people like yourself who are having these wonderful experiences that seems wonderful at least I don't hear you talking about nightmares or turning into an organ or anything. But I'm curious if you could address that. Why what do they tell you about a broader audience having similar experiences, or to be more direct, allowing the audience to know that we're not the only ones.
Speaker 1: H are you talking about? Like in relation to the government, I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about why we don't have more experience people having any experiences like yours and white because there's a lot of people who say we're the only ones in the in the cosmos. If you're a religious person, you're very very careful not to say there's anything but us.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well so yeah, I mean there's this there's this idea of free will, and a lot of extraterrestrial beings adhere by that, and they're supposed to the free law free will. So if there are people who are completely like, no way block that out, they're blocking themselves from having that experience and yeah, yeah, so maybe that's not their path. Me on the other hand, I wasn't in the UFO community. I wasn't in the spiritual community. But I grew up watching show and wondering, Oh, I wonder what could be out there? You know, just I always had that curiosity about what life really is, what is reality? Is there a god? You know, like I was just always curious about that. I didn't really have any programming that was keeping me into this little box. I was open minded. So we've really got to dissolve the old programming. And there's been i mean corrupt factions that are trying very hard to steer and I've been doing this for a long time, steering our perception into a way that fits their needs, like with the church, not you know, not saying that all church is bad or all religious people are bad, nothing like that. I never had a religious uprising, but I see the religious programming where, you know, some factions you have to go through a piece of a priest to have to talk to God. No, you can talk to source or the universe or whatever you want to call it. You can do that yourself. You don't need to go through an outside So they're taking your power away. You have to rely on that we're the only ones, and there's just kind of a lot of lies and inversions trickled in that kind of keep us boxed in. So that's a process that we're going to have to break free from. And I think a lot of people would be shopped. It's happening in a drip disclosure way, is what they've shared with me. It's kind of like we'll get one thing and Okay, now we integrate that, and now we get this next thing. Okay, it opens our mind a little bit more, and then we integrate that and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: So the next question is what do they tell you about more of a disclosure we know that in June of this year, the Steven Spielberg's new movie on the Disclosure is coming out. Every time he comes up with a movie, I think we move a little bit more because he's a He does it in a very gentle way. In some levels, other people are having nightmares after it's over. What does that say to you? And also what does your contact say to you about more of a large unveiling.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going through a big year right now. I think this year and next year are going to be really big for disclosure. And even I think that movie, the movies do they play a big role into seeding that information into the collective. And it looks like even from the trailer of that movie, they're showing like a almost like a channeling where the being is speaking through her, which is new. You don't you haven't seen that in a big movie that I can remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: So that's a whole new kind of aspect that's being seen in the collective. So that's going to be big, I think so. And then you had, you know, the President say, not too long ago, he ordered to start I can't remember the exact wording of it, but to start getting all the files together to disclosing UFO and extraterrestrial stuff. He said that not too long ago, in the last month, so that and you know why he said that because people were calling for it. So that's another thing that is us. That's humanity standing up and saying we want disclosure, we want to know. The more of us stand up and like demand that it's going to start moving the needle forward, instead of us saying nope, blocking that up. Oh nope, that's that's just a joke that can exist, not saying that we need to rely on the government for disclosure, because I think it really happens through us and through these conversations. But you know, it would be nice for them to acknowledge it for once and stop trying to suppress it. Yep.
Speaker 2: What do the beans say about AI? Do they say? It's because sometimes I and I've just got turned on to it the last few months. I'm like totally overwhelmed me and not in a bad way. I love it. It's like a real wonderful assistant. But do the beans have any idea about it? It feels kind of alien in some respects, Like this is a support tool that is going to grow and it is growing exponentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so AI can be a little bit of a double edged sword, and speaking through experiences in what I'm seeing AI is it depends on who's programming it and who's feeding it. So there are you know, certain AIS. I think chat GPT just got in some trouble and they're getting some slack. So there are some things where it doesn't always tell the accurate truth, or it may suppress some things, so just be careful about that. I think it can be an amazing tool to assist you, but just always just don't take what AI says and then because yeah, exactly exactly so, and they're they're catching some flack right now, I think even getting into some legal trouble with some of the stuff that's come through it. So just be mindful. I think AI, the future civilizations, they all probably use some sort of an AI to assist just and that's just how it is to become. I think it's a natural part of our evolution. I think that would help free up more of our time to be creative.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just have to be mindful because I have seen you know, lies come through it or people who are kind of giving all their power away to it. You have to be mindful about that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I've seen it break up a marriage because this AI was telling this woman all these terrible things that her partner was doing and putting all these things in her head. I'm serious, and I think there was actually a like a This might sound crazy, but like a dark entity working through the AI is what it sounded like.
Speaker 2: And if they have little personalities at work, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Some people have said it's kind of like a Ouiji board.
Speaker 2: You're channeling some form of energy. Yeah, funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So just be mindful with it, and I think set some boundaries with it, and I think it could be very helpful, but it also really depends on who's feeding it, who's programming it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've been speaking with Lily Nova. She will be speaking at the New Living Expo April seventeen, eighteen nineteenth. What day are you speaking? What time?
Speaker 1: I am speaking on Friday the seventeenth, I believe at ten a m pt.
Speaker 2: Okay cool? And are you going to be on a panel discussion on ET context or anything?
Speaker 5: I would hope you know.
Speaker 1: I have to leave a little bit early. I'm leaving on Sunday, to go to another conference, so I will be doing a workshop where I later on on Friday. I'll have to double check the time where I'll be facilitating a meditation with my singing bowls, kind of a cosmic activation. But I think i might miss miss the panels because I'm leaving a little bit early.
Speaker 2: Okay, as we depart, talk a little if you can't about the different beings that you have connected with, and is this a connection where you're seeing them physically or is it more of a of a telepathy interaction.
Speaker 1: Telepathic so a lot of it is telepathy, or I'll see their ships, like I said, which I've been able to document some of these case says. But I've also developed the ability to see them with my eyes open, sometimes on ground level with me. And it's interesting because sometimes I'll just see them before a couple of seconds, or I will see kind of their energetic signature. Or I've also had it to where they've like opened up a window portal. I know this sounds crazy, but they've opened up like a window portal, UH and I could see, you know, from being in like my bedroom for example, and I could see through this portal into UH and see them looking at me. So I know it's crazy, I know, but I mean, no.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's just it's just like it's like like you said, it's another dimension. It's a dimensional kind of reality, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And sometimes I'll ask how do you do that? How are you doing that? And a lot of times I'll get the response, it's quantum, that's what they say.
Speaker 2: It's it's quite a bit. It's our machinery. We've worked it out. You get to figure it out. Do you get a sense that And I'm kind of thinking to Star Trek that there'll be a collaborative kind of relationship where we can get science that we don't turn into into weapons, because that's the big fear with Americans, where we want to be up on the next guy. But kind of an because for me personally, and I've understood what you're dealing with in your experience a lot, many many decades. But my feeling is that when we know thoroughly that we're not the only ones in the universe, we evolve automatically. We automatically evolve, but it has to be almost like flesh and blood to see a being from another planetary system in front of me. And say hey, welcome to the brotherhood. You know what I mean. I'll be kind of funky about it, but my truth is is that I want to be I want to change and welcome these people in. So I'm talking a lot about letting speak. But what do you think about that idea?
Speaker 1: I mean, no, I agree one hundred percent. I do believe we are heading towards a star Trek future. And I think within the next couple of decades, you know, I've gotten, I've got I've received the message twenty thirties, there will be more boots on the ground with us. This could be twenty thirties, twenty forties. But also there are already beings here. I've seen them walking around kind of cloaked before, in places like Sedona, Arizona, and Mount Shasta, California, which I go there each summer, where there's a lot of high strangeness, a lot of UFO activity. I've seen them and sometimes sometimes they look very human. They'll just be a little bit different. So I think some of them are actually already walking among us, but they will be more of an open introduction within the next decade or two, I think, where it'll be more like more of a face to face interaction. We've got some work to do to prepare everybody for that, but I think we're heading in that way. And the ones who they will introduce first are the ones who look most like us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the what do they call the Nordtic whites or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the Pleiadians, the or the Nordics, they look very similar to us. They're a little bit bigger, taller, very beautiful, the blonde hair, and possibly even some of the inner Earth beings I've heard, like Alpha Centauri, you know, they some of them look very human like. And there are closest star system are The closest star system to us is Alpha Centauri. You'll notice there are shows about going to Alpha Centari and starting a new civilization. So I think that's disclosure kind of rippling out, so different things like that I think will be the first to be introduced to.
Speaker 2: Fantastic Lily. Really a pleasure having you on the program, and I think you're probably gonna have a full house for your talk because there's a lot of people that are really itching for the change that happens sooner rather than later.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I hear you. I've been into it for six years now, and I can't even imagine people who have been into it for like twenty years, twenty thirty years. I would get impatient. Honestly, I have to.
Speaker 2: Let it go because I get I'm almost angry about it because it's like they've known, they've been here for a while and they've been flying around. It's like, really, just land your craft and come out and say hi. But it's dangerous because here the Americans are like shoot first, Yeah, ask questions later. We're just so neandertolic, so don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we've got to get a lot of the shadowy factions out of the way, or else it just wouldn't go well. So that we're kind of we're we're taking out, We're taking the bad guys out on the inside so that we can evolve. Basically is the stage we're in right now. We're doing a massive clean up on the planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real quickly, tell us about your book. What's it about? And is it on I didn't see if it was it on Amazon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on Amazon, so it's called tech Well I actually did see that great cover. Yeah, thank you so much. I designed that. It's basically me looking up at this it do look like you. Yeah, with the camera in my hand looking up at the UFOs. That kind of captures the essence of what I was experiencing. And I do have other artwork in here, just to kind of show I do have some photographs of that.
Speaker 2: I need an AI for your cover work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. And here's one of the beings that the drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is that a photograph that you took or is that a kind of a manipulated photograph?
Speaker 1: Well, it's an AI depiction, Okay. I use this AI program to create and now, so that's the first being that I ever saw. And that's one of my main contacts from the Andromeda com.
Speaker 2: What planet Andromeda?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Androma Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, amazing. Yeah, Well we could talk forever. I hope you sell out your books and have a good crowd and keep up the good work. Let's have you back in a year after you've published your second or third or fourth book.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I don't even know where to start. My life is just crazy.
Speaker 2: Because you're in demand to speak, or just because this is opening up a whole portal of new opportunities.
Speaker 1: Well, I've had a lot of different experiences so I could go in. So I just needed to kind of sit down and figure out which direction I would like to This just covers the first year, which a lot happened I took. I took a year off work. I was living off credit cards to really deep dive into figure out what's going on.
Speaker 2: It's because you felt you were like you were traumatized and you just couldn't continue your regular life anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean I felt almost like I was in not quicksand, but like really thick mud, Like I could not my body. I'm always a hard worker, I've never been without a job, but my body literally would not let me. It was like the universe. So it was a divine intervention. The universe was like, no, you need to sit and just follow this path and see where it unfolds.
Speaker 2: You learned that the experience was so profound that your body said, we're resting, You're not getting enough to go to work.
Speaker 1: Well kind of, yeah. I was growing a lot, I was learning a lot, and I focused literally every waking hour on the pursuit of truth and personal development. So I took that first year and I was out documenting the UFOs every day. I wouldn't have been able to do that if I was working a nine to five job.
Speaker 2: Wow, amazing, my god, I want to go check out your talk. I think they're only half an hour though, so you have to get as much as you can in that time period. So Lily, a real pleasure. Continue success and let's have you back on the program for a more full interview.
Speaker 1: Sounds good. It was a pleasure being here. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, we have a few spots left on the Grand Egyptian Tour April twenty eight through May tenth. If you want to squeeze in, let me know, send me an email at Earth Ancients, the number four LETTERU at gmail dot com. I'd say two or three spots, and this is one for the books with all the new discoveries in Egypt. But if you haven't heard, there's apparently a second sphinx that's been found. We'll talk with Beyond the Filipo Beyond the probably in the next week or two about this discovery using Czar imagery, So we're going to check that out. But we're mostly looking at Old Kingdom sites, which has some of the largest sculpture and megalists that have ever been recorded and it's strange because the Old World, pre Dynastic and Old Kingdom have the largest statuary, temples, pyramids and whatever else you can imagine. So why is that all about. Well, well we'll have to figure that out anyhow. If you want to join us, go to Earth Ancients dot com, forward slash Tours and we'd love to have you. All right, that's it for this program. I want to tak my guest today Neil Garr, producer of the New Living Expo, Mariah Miller, the Life Coach and Lily Nova. The experiences are all very interesting in the provocative guests all right. As always, I want to think Gail Tour, Mark Foster and Faya Pavar. You guys rock. All right, that's it for this week.
Speaker 6: Take care of you well and we will talk to you next time. This was.
Speaker 7: Only Bastating Uttation stas sasstation. Yes, only only nations. The celebration must get the data LAS only basis the passatation or facts US least ustations sa assassstation using sa