Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: What is all guys? Hell is everyone doing today? I hope everybody is staying save.
Speaker 1: We are on.
Speaker 2: We're actually doing right now, a little bit of a test. I put us on a new platform for UH for the while. I I think I'm I'm getting tired of kick. What is up? We are on now? We're back on d live. I can't see the comments on d live for now, but what is up? Welcome? How is everyone? Give you guys a little bit of UH content over on D live. I know a lot of you guys. What is up? How is everyone doing? Thing? Let me Jacob, if you want to come up, I'll send you a brother. Let me send a couple of weeks. So, well, it's up. How is everyone's doing? We got? We got here's the thing. We had a paper V Friday pay per view Saturday and tomorrow is the all female pay per view evolution for w w E. And it's gonna fucking suck. It's it's gonna fucking suck because of YEO. But good morning, guys, getting good afternoon, guys, good evening. I hope everybody is staying safe. If anybody that does wanna come on, I know everybody. Hey, Sean. It's a little too late for me. Today was my nine years on YouTube. Today was my nine years. I'm flipping YouTube and if anybody that does want Sean, it's in the group chat. Sean will be in the group chat. Well, good morning, good morning, and then good evening.
Speaker 1: Kah mhm.
Speaker 2: H yeah matter if you matter, if you are it was, that's the othernet. But we're on YouTube, Twitch and d Live tonight. I decided to go to d live and do this because number one, I can't see the comments on d love. Let me uh this in the discord. All right, yu bute, what's up? Someone's here? It's oh, ladies and gentlemen from the misfit Nation. Sure to shovelandn.
Speaker 3: Just say my name.
Speaker 2: What's up? Hey? Sorry? I earlier today I heard I heard, hey, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: My foot's hurting?
Speaker 3: Be your foot?
Speaker 2: It's it's it's screw killed there.
Speaker 3: Oh do you hear voices?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, that might be my audio in the background. I was watching Saturday night's main event.
Speaker 2: Oh I I I did hear two changes, so I heard on aew. I don't want to spoil this, but we have a new champion in aw.
Speaker 3: Why can't we spoil it? I know who it is.
Speaker 2: It's Adam Page.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't even care that the Paige.
Speaker 2: A lot of the purists is going to say, oh you you bastardized the business, Jake. You're telling people who won.
Speaker 3: This like it happened already. People are doing review shows on it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And Lord JD from MINWAT two six, he dude, I don't watch AW. Let me tell you this. I don't. I don't want to watch AW. I don't want to watch the w because for the four for about from twenty seventeen to twenty twenty, I had to be forced to watch my numbing matches for WW because of the review ship, because I had to sit there and watch all the matches. Yeah, because of Chris. And also there was there was times that I didn't want to watch the show that I'm forced to because and then later when we got popular and and and a guy wanted to I feel like that people. Also, I want to say that you actually calling Ian Rotten a beta as Jesse is awesome. Ian Rotten was Ian Rotten is to deathmatch is He's bastized in the business. He goddamn bitten thank you. And you know it's like if I would rather, I don't watch like wrestling, unless I don't watch the Death that Ship. Unfortunately, I don't like that stuff. That stuff is hard on the brain. When I have to watch something like that, I would rather watch. And also today I found an old show for my childhood. There was a British show called Whole House Invaders where there's a lady and two guys fixes up houses just the stuff that they have leftovers that they.
Speaker 3: Have that actually sounds interesting.
Speaker 2: No money there, it's no money, Reno's it's stuff that they had laid around and there in the guy in the person's tool kit. This is it was a show and I've been looking for the show for months and then and today I found it.
Speaker 1: And you know, some would some would say that they're bastardizing the housing business.
Speaker 2: So that so so is like so all those flip this house shows that that A and E did back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and Bar Rescue don't give me.
Speaker 2: Don't don't hey, uh, Bar Rescue is a good show.
Speaker 3: No, I love all of the shows. I'm just saying it's it's all kind.
Speaker 2: Of who's who's better, you know, because you know, Gordon Ramsey's got a show.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm watching Bill Goldberg's entrance. And you had some pretty notable guys. Who, uh, what's the what's the freaking guy?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: It was a it's a guy who was on oz remember do you remember oz oz?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, the some about the wizards.
Speaker 3: No, let me find the names. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: And Ernest and kat Miller was there.
Speaker 2: Uh, of course, he'll do shows. He'll do anything to make a dollar.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: He did stuff for K and A. He came in T the t n A, the the.
Speaker 3: What you know what movie? He started? What Ernest the cat Miller? He was in a movie.
Speaker 2: He was also in w c W back in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you know a movie he was in. He played the He played the heel the wrestler.
Speaker 2: The the the one that the.
Speaker 1: Play Brandy the Rams final match was against uh, Ernesty cat Miller, but he played a different wrestler.
Speaker 3: It was like the iron chic kind.
Speaker 2: Of dude, do you do you think that you're so what do you think about like now, like everybody you know should should wrestlers go to wrestling school to learn how to be wrestlers. Should they go to school or should they?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, to learn the go ahead, the basics, to learn the basics, Yes, but I think the best way and I'm not saying this from experience, is just from what I see, but it seems like the best wrestlers come from the ones that like kind of going toward the world.
Speaker 3: And that's always how it's been.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know, a lot of to get some experience, wrestlers all over the world.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, so I talked about you know, I talk about like people. You know, there's a lot of people that a lot of people won't hire wrestlers if they work in the backyard, if they're training themselves in the backyard. They won't hire you if you work in the backyard. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That that had its time, like early two thousands, I think, maybe late nineties. Yeah, where like I think Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy are backyard wrestlers.
Speaker 3: They started out.
Speaker 2: Matt nick.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Wait who Matt nick Jackson?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was talking about people who actually made it.
Speaker 2: That Jackson made it to what.
Speaker 3: Aw doesn't count as making it. I'm sorry, all right?
Speaker 2: You know they you know, they they they you know, you know Tony Combs Dad. In a couple of years, are gonna tell them myself the business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not the same like WWE is making it. And I'm not trying to be just a WW fan boy. It just is what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, when I was like saying my foot was hurting, I sprayed my foot doing crazy dance moves.
Speaker 1: What are you dancing for? Well, I guess there's no bad reason to dance, right.
Speaker 2: There's no bad reason. There's always a good time to dance. But one of the things I want to talk about, I think that people are are getting the the thing that they see a lot of these people that are succeeding in the shows, but they these guys are trained wrestlers. People say, oh, I could do that, all right, I could do that. That's there's a reason why there's a reason why they put a do not trying to sit home in all their videos.
Speaker 3: Well kind of the reason that, yeah, you're right, you are right. In the long run, I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say the reason was because we all tried it at home. They got sued a few times, so they had and also it's wrestle. I think even if there wasn't a w W. That would just be a thing kids do.
Speaker 2: And you know what, and the thing is uh so uh to people that don't understand. And by the way, Sean, if you want to come up to the I want to say this from the like the I see people doing shows about stuff they don't even know about. Sewan, what are your credentials of doing your show?
Speaker 3: What's my credentials?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I worked in the music business for for pretty much half my life. Uh, my credentials would be like sort of understanding the uh, the entertainment industry and understanding media and understanding how they kind of build a story and sell a story and market things. By the way, I just pretty much what I did.
Speaker 2: I want to let you know that a lot of people, you know, Kaseean has a has a job outside of YouTube. He doesn't need YouTube, he doesn't need the super chats or superchat money to live. He has a normal job. Scirell Kill has a normal job. A lot of the guys that are in this business have a normal job outside of YouTube.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, honestly, that's why I'm glad I went back, well not back to but what I went to rumble because now I can monetize again. And that's honestly the uh the only money I feel comfortable taking is advertising money, and all I like asking people for you know, for money is not really my thing.
Speaker 2: You know, and you need to if here's the thing, if if I ever, let me tell you this, I always support people. I support people that I'm here's the thing. Everybody says, Oh, you share out people shows more than you do your own. I'm like, I do that because they're my friends. I do for Shawn's I do, Uh, I do people shows. I won't do Kevin Brendon show anymore because the guy doesn't pay people the right way. He pays see stiffing people. I know, I know I'm not the only one that's getting stiffed on the paychecks.
Speaker 3: Everybody's getting stiffed.
Speaker 2: I heard the only people are I'm here and Ashley's getting paid to do shows. And I'm seeing right now, you're you're so so you have to get a so today he has the sorcerer who's a fake doctor, and mister kill. Everything is on the person's show, so you're you're down guests. They're trying to get someone who who is I don't know his credentials. I don't know if he's a real doctor or not.
Speaker 3: They call this sponser.
Speaker 2: He's are they bring him in for a therapist. Legally, he can't. He can't legally do tell people he's a therapist. Everything. He's got to say hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm listening. Sorry, I'm soaking it up.
Speaker 2: I just want to say this. Legally, he can't say he's a therapist because it's legally you can't give medical advice on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like doctor Phil. He's legally not allowed to like actually have patience. So that's why he has a show. Yeah, he kind of practices without practicing. You know, doctor Phil is not a real doctor, right.
Speaker 2: Uh, he was until he he has some issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he lost his license for malpractice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know now he does. He is showing Texas.
Speaker 3: Well, Yeah, because he was friends with Oprah.
Speaker 2: No, no, that was the California thing. He he he is suing He is suing TB in TBN, Trinity Trinity Broadcasting Network.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was that was who.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. TBN is the reason why we got Merritt Street.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: The the station that doctor Field brought out the reason why we got uh uh uh there they were.
Speaker 1: The most You know, the reason why doctor Phil has all his connections is because he was friends with Oprah.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, so he.
Speaker 1: Basically lost his license and she kind of was like, all right, I'll help you out, give you a show. And now we have a big stupid hillbilly pretending to give us a.
Speaker 2: Watch it.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't like that word.
Speaker 2: I am a hillbilly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't call you a stupid hillbilly. It's the word stupid.
Speaker 2: That was stupid hillbilly? Was you? And I ron it my my niece's ex husband's CB handle with stupid hillbilly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know, you know, it's not it's not like the N word.
Speaker 2: It's not like and by the way, I just want to let people know that I posted by the way people so people don't understand that it's not a it's it's it's when we come on do these shows. I come on and have a good time. I'm not trying to do a show where it's drama based.
Speaker 3: I hear you, although drama does seem to follow.
Speaker 2: You by hemorrhoids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it's your fault though not all the time.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's somebody saying in the chat Barbados.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I asked. So that is a ruddig joke with me and my friends because we I usually say Barbados, Barbados, bar Barbatos, barbad That's what with me and my friends in the fact that we because I I nearly I have a speech impediment and I get words wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a speech impediment, but yeah, I get you Barbados.
Speaker 3: I like that version better though it's easier to sing.
Speaker 2: But I want to ask this is what do you think about? What's going on in this in the world today? Is like I hate the world today. I got that song in my head, by the way, it's I'm the married Brooks song bitch.
Speaker 3: What what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Specifically what's going on in the world the.
Speaker 2: Song there's a song called bitch Bye Bye maryon Brooks. Oh. Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm just saying I'm a winner, I'm gonna loser. I don't be a shame on your hair, on your crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she sounds like a lovely lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I do get that song in my head a lot. There's a channel of our own d Love's showing the PG era of w WWE, FC w t NA and they're showing a US title match from two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: I gotta take I gotta take for you a hot take.
Speaker 1: What the PG era was more controversial than modern day WWE.
Speaker 2: And you're not wrong. Yeah, you're not wrong, because here's the thing you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 1: They had a lot of uh that we the people punk cut his pipe bomb, we had the whole summer of punk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't remind me about that. There's a there's a they're saying twenty and twelve, two thousand and eight to twenty twelve. It was more like twenty fifteen when they stopped doing the PG era.
Speaker 1: I think that was I thought that was still considered the PG era or didn't they can didn't they call that like the reality era or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Goldberg is looking old. Yeah, I guess he's something right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And his son is playing, is doing is doing stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Here he's trying to be a wrestler.
Speaker 2: I recommend here's the thing. What I recommend Gage Goldberg. Goldberg to go in the business is not do what his data did in the business because I see people, you know, I see people say, you know, Rick Steiner's son is in wrestling right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one bronze breaker, Oh brown Breakers.
Speaker 2: So this is here's the thing. What what what what W is trying to do with NBC is trying to keep them happy?
Speaker 1: W w E Yeah, well yeah, of course, damn Bud Goldberg's son is pretty big. Yeah, pretty fucking jacked this kid.
Speaker 2: It might be the steroids.
Speaker 3: It's a big old house.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that. I'm not don't quote me if I know a lot of people are gonna say, Oh, Jake is telling people that Gauge Goldberg is doing steroids. I've see I've seen kids, people giving giving kids steroids just to bake them up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you see the video at Rampage Jackson where he just found out he was doing steroids all these years he didn't even know.
Speaker 3: Supposedly. Yeah, that was an ugly jackhammer.
Speaker 1: Oh looks like Goldberg might be uh Goldberg, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna be pissed. Kick out there we go, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you know what, we got hot takes. But I think doctor Seawan is not playing the audio because if you play the audio, we can get a copyright stright.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you even hear it. I don't have to share my screen for you to hear that.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not. I'm just telling you don't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Goldberg's done. Yeah, oh he's gonna choke him out.
Speaker 2: I decided today to do a little thing where I where I I gotta get some because the only time I used d love is when I'm on like the the Rumble Studio thing.
Speaker 3: So the only time you use d LO, DLO Brown, d.
Speaker 2: Live Live, Dela that platform that a W needs to come up with the cash because they're fixing the run out of money.
Speaker 3: Cash for what.
Speaker 2: To pay bills because they're gonna run out of money soon for all the stupid purchases that Tony collin is is doing. Un assembly's money. He's a billionaire, but sometimes billionaires go broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fair, but he's not spending his money. It's basically when his father goes like, Okay, this is enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, I'm surprised Tony Kahan's gone gone this long.
Speaker 3: I'll give it to him.
Speaker 1: I thought aw would either be out of business by now, or he would have na.
Speaker 2: Here, here's the thing tn A had, Here's the thing t n A all started. And then when here's the.
Speaker 3: Thing A gun through wins. Yes, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, no, I've allow just so Jeff could have got back t n A. He tried to buy back tn A, but uh uh Carter, Mister Carter said, you have to let Dixie run the company. Dixie has to be part of the company, and Jeff didn't want it. So that's the reason why we had Jeff w Global Bars Wrestling. Huh, someone's here. It's Oh, ladies and gentlemen from the planet Alf. It's Alf.
Speaker 5: It's melmc turtle's baby.
Speaker 3: Hey Sean, Hey, what's up character thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What a bunch of lesbies and gentlemen. The Great Sean ruggle, the Great. How are you doing, Sean? Uh?
Speaker 3: I thought it was Alf.
Speaker 2: Sean is the guy that's running the ALF puppet.
Speaker 5: He's docks in me.
Speaker 2: Ha, Hey, what's up Sean? How you going? Brother?
Speaker 5: Gosh version before we turn after these messages?
Speaker 2: All right, what's up Sean?
Speaker 3: Is that how Alf sounded? Willie?
Speaker 2: Sean? Sean, I know that's you.
Speaker 3: I think Jake wants to speak to Sean.
Speaker 5: He keep boxing me. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Ah, this is Sean. We know it's you.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up, Sean?
Speaker 5: What's up alf I like the sound of that.
Speaker 2: What's up? Hey, what's up Sean? How you doing, brother?
Speaker 5: I'm doing pretty good.
Speaker 2: Some break the fourth wall and say this that the alf pic character is. He usually comes in his alf Or the or canned peanuts.
Speaker 5: A Burger King puppet from nineteen eighty six, or a can of sentient peanuts.
Speaker 1: And I'll say, Jake, I think you broke the fourth wall a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was someone that.
Speaker 3: Broke it immediately, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like I wasn't having it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even I a poorly drawn picture. Do you, by the way, how much to cut your dreads off? You?
Speaker 3: Me or alf A priceless?
Speaker 1: I've actually turned down decent jobs because they wanted me to cut my hair.
Speaker 3: I mean I do all.
Speaker 1: Right though, So it's not like I turned down anything that I regret.
Speaker 2: I'm a loser. Oh you know this show either, by the way, this is this is this? This is my third podcast of the day.
Speaker 3: I know, I think I was on all of them.
Speaker 2: Sure. Hey, would you ever do a show with Alex Jones from Memphi Wars alf uh C T d.
Speaker 3: Uh, Yeah, I guess so why not?
Speaker 2: Did you ever do a show? Would you ever do a show with Mersh, Mershom, Royce Mersh and Royce from uh from Regret of the Cyst from OTC?
Speaker 3: I don't know them. I don't do shows with people I don't know. Get off here.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: Hey, but we we were just talking about, you know, the crazy, the craziest things that I've ever seen people do.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Did did you know that? Vince? When when Pat McAfee what they jumped off the State State the balcony, Vince did it first? Vince tested it. Yeah, And Vince was the one that wrote when when they did the Shawn Michaels uh back in the day of the Shawn Michael Zippelin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, it sounds like gobbledygook.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it sounds like somebody somebody needs a pile driver to a table.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A Canadian Destroyer.
Speaker 2: Uh, Actually, I like, I like, I like to call it the Mississippi Destroyer because if I was doing it, but I'm not a wrestler. And these guys that they do safe pile drivers, they're not. Let me explain something.
Speaker 3: Sounds like the name of like a serial killer.
Speaker 2: Let me explain something. Let me explain this. These guys are true, they're not even the hands are not touching the ground. They're making.
Speaker 5: Someone's going through it.
Speaker 3: The Mississippi Destroyer.
Speaker 2: Hey, ch Sean, let me tell you this. Number one, these guys are trained. How do these right? The right ways? The people that do these is not the right way can get hurt there. Jerry Lawler even says he he doesn't the head doesn't touch the ground. When when they did these that.
Speaker 3: When you know, he actually did break Andy Kaufman the neck. That was that was Cape, No, that was real, that was Cape because he said.
Speaker 2: Basically they they said Andy Kaufman paid for the ambulance himself. They didn't pay for the imbalance.
Speaker 3: Oh but he really smacked him in the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was actual. They said that that was planned by Jerry and Andy planned that. No.
Speaker 3: I heard Jerry really got mad and smacked him.
Speaker 2: You don't so you don't watch the you don't watch when they when they went and look for the net price and they told the story about what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, they had like a documentary or something about it.
Speaker 2: Most Wanted Treasures. Oh, the w show on A and E. They do they search for the the missing Uh they looked for the Butterfly robe, you know, the the Ridge third Butterfly robe. Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: On what show Most Wanted Treasures? No?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I meant when? When did what show? Did the slap happen on Little Trivia?
Speaker 2: David Letterman on NBC?
Speaker 3: There you go, it was.
Speaker 2: It was David Letterman worked on NBC before before worked on NBC before going to to because of a in nineteen ninety two or ninety three, he moved over to CBS after jay Lena took over. Jay Leno took over for uh, jay Leno took over for Johnny Carson.
Speaker 3: How about this one?
Speaker 1: Who did hul Colgan choke out and make him go on contract his head open?
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Come on, you know.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 3: Richard Belzer?
Speaker 2: Belser? Really? You know? You know, here's the thing. Richard Belzer was on one. It was on homicide. It was homicide shirt homicide, not on but it was h Then he made a guest appearance on Law and Order before getting his own show on Law and Order.
Speaker 1: SPU Richard Belzer, Yeah no, no way. Did he play Munch? Yeah, Oh that's probably how they did the crossover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, I gotta also a little thing. Uh so this is more than what show? What show did? So if you ever watched Hollywood Squares, who was did the person that kept getting the answer of the person that said you full every time? On one episode there was a guy who's not here anymore. He said every time that the person they youthful and they got And that's how you know you got the answer wrong, you fool, it's a it's a person. Let me get me. Also give you a hint correct. Oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: On Hollywood Squares, I was.
Speaker 2: I was saying he was out flat dunk. He's the out flat duck and he was on some digit in uh in.
Speaker 3: Cyberchase also the first comedian to do a nine to eleven joke. After nine to eleven.
Speaker 5: Fun facts you keep giving off, Jake, I like it.
Speaker 2: Ha shit, I think I moved. I think I just.
Speaker 3: Who was the original voice of alf other than Sean? There you go? Do you know everything about ALF.
Speaker 5: It's the best show ever. You have to love it.
Speaker 3: How many seasons did it last?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 5: Who cares? Baby?
Speaker 2: Who's who's worst? Technology? Who's who's worse? Or with technology? Me or hate?
Speaker 1: I mean technically Hak has good technology and you don't, so it would have to be Hake.
Speaker 2: It's twelve o'clock Easter, eleventh Central Time.
Speaker 5: That's the popper button. Baby, Fine, it's nine out West and you know what to do. Grab a seat, get the scream, bring the fam all through.
Speaker 1: How it's time to sit down and sappor he listen.
Speaker 5: I don't know where Jake went, but there he is.
Speaker 3: Jose Peterson.
Speaker 5: What we're going? There's your beautiful forehead.
Speaker 1: The platforms and he was showing us his penis sweety chees for coffee show in now it's James talkers.
Speaker 3: To Blue to Blue for ALF.
Speaker 2: You like this soul?
Speaker 1: Wonderful, He's got the facts. I feel like I'm in a club trying to talk over the music.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, it's all good.
Speaker 2: I hit about my accident.
Speaker 3: It seemed by accident. It's ill placed music. I'll be honest, Sorry, it's all good.
Speaker 2: I'm a loser.
Speaker 5: Don't even get him talking about him?
Speaker 3: Ah, where was Paul Fusco born?
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we on DLive. We got thirty one lemons going out to some people. Guys, Come on, we might not have undistributing the rewards right now.
Speaker 1: You know what, let me let me send a link out to uh Scrillard.
Speaker 5: We need four more alps.
Speaker 2: Baby, we're not there. We're doing take you.
Speaker 5: There's at least three ELFs on here.
Speaker 2: How about it?
Speaker 3: It's pretty late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I went late.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, did Bobby Nick do a show?
Speaker 2: Bobby Nick is doing a show right now. He's doing late Night.
Speaker 3: Oh, why don't we stream snipe?
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Hey, how about how about a giant robot beer can?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Actual, he's loaded when he.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were gonna put up a picture of a robot beer can.
Speaker 3: What do you think? What did you think of Goldberg's last match?
Speaker 2: Huh y?
Speaker 3: I called that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you called an idiot. You called me an idiot.
Speaker 5: It's sounds like commy gobbledeook.
Speaker 3: I called you an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know I said that out loud.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmm. By the way, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 5: It's a bunch of commies.
Speaker 2: I'm sending. I'm sending still kills got one.
Speaker 3: Okay, he might be sleeping. He might have went Betty buys n. What's that Elf?
Speaker 6: Send Bobby nick the link?
Speaker 2: Bobby Nikkas doing a stream top.
Speaker 3: Would you want to fight about it?
Speaker 2: We're gonna take it to the streets, baby your mother? How about uh hey hey, uh Krishan? Yeah, how about us in the guy there's a guy on YouTube named Rob Saul.
Speaker 1: Okay, he f dogs. You're kidding me. Sounds like an interesting guy. Maybe him and Elf can get a room.
Speaker 5: Personally. But whatever.
Speaker 3: Is Alpha? What is Alf? He's an alien? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm from the planet mel Mac.
Speaker 2: Baby, Matt, it's in the group chat, Matt, it's in the group chat Geesh Matt, I said Madaline.
Speaker 3: H m hm. How's the the women on your planet? Elf?
Speaker 5: At a certain point and planet mail Mac, we turned into ice cube and you see you or yeah, yea possible.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is the I would give sewn wriggle link.
Speaker 3: Okay, where is uh? Where is planet mel Mac?
Speaker 6: It's the I like Jaeke's answer better.
Speaker 2: A mhm up. Your butt.
Speaker 1: Now which Matt is that? Is that the same one that was on earlier? I don't know, just Matt seems safe.
Speaker 5: Spoon.
Speaker 2: There's there's two mats. By the way, there's two matts.
Speaker 3: What do people just walk all over them? It was a joke, the thing. He's not the Matt we're looking for.
Speaker 2: Right now, right now. And Bobby's show is Bobby nick jin Matt Keyota whiskers, Chris Thompson, scof Fitzpatrick, a guy they call two joints, and the guy who does the two key ca uh nimrod.
Speaker 3: Geesh nimrod nim rob nime rob okay, sounds like a party over there.
Speaker 2: Party over there, the party over here, party over there, party over here. Will we got the uh oh? By the way, I do see somebody coming into the chat coming.
Speaker 3: In uh oh, porn blocker.
Speaker 2: Put it up, ladies and gentlemen, eh yuck e.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen. Hyd your kids and hydro kids.
Speaker 5: Hide the red dye in your printer, baby.
Speaker 3: Ship, make that one black and white.
Speaker 2: Your mother, whoa ah, Jake.
Speaker 5: Is the best dude, This is the best.
Speaker 3: Jee Okay, you got a little out of line yourself.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what the stupid thing is uh is freezing up. I'll do it later.
Speaker 3: You want me to send the link out to somebody who.
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 3: Just asking?
Speaker 2: Do you have James take? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think he's gonna he's he's not a late bird. Turtles turtles hmm. Let me see. Let's see who's streaming right now. I'll see who's up. It's late night with Jake Hudson.
Speaker 6: Turtle's Baby, right.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of wrestling, a lot of wrestling shows, Well says. If there was a lot of wrestling going on this weekend.
Speaker 5: It sounds like commy gabbledegook to me.
Speaker 3: Are you a wrestling fan? Alphas? We weren't wrestling.
Speaker 2: Does I'm in the end, guys, I'm going to end.
Speaker 5: Why we're talking about Cassy baby?
Speaker 2: I I just did three shows today.
Speaker 3: Oh you're tired?
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, you guys, thank you took your show. Doll. You can watch him over on the Misfitinition. Roku app roku. You need to make yourself a rocoon channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, why would you promote something I don't have?
Speaker 5: Jake, Jake, even though you can't stir the pot, you can still lick the spoon.
Speaker 2: Ah, Who's who invited the jackass.
Speaker 3: Geeesh Man Harsh Love you guys, Burn love you guys. Bye all right, Jake the