Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Tuesday. It's TLC Tuesday. And I know we're not covering ninety day. Nope, CLC Tuesday. We're covering virgin.
Speaker 2: Vergons, not d virgins, not in the virgins, just virgins.
Speaker 1: Not like a virgin, just virgins, just virgins. Just like Hunt for Love. They took out the the and it's just Hunt for Love? Like why why are we just I just.
Speaker 2: Feel like we need a the in there, like the Real Housewives of Platomac agreed to this.
Speaker 1: God. Yeah, but you know, whatever have you been watching over there on Bravo? Have you been watching Love Hotel with your girl Giselle?
Speaker 2: I had it on all day yesterday and I was like in and out in a now in and out. I kind of know what's going on. Okay, it's over now Okay, So did they leave? What people are?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah? Everybody you know chose somebody to leave with. But then they had at the end, like the update of what had happened, and the only person really still with their person is lu Anne with that weirdo James. And then she was on Watch What Happens Live and she's like, no, I mean, he lives in Hawaii most of the time. Until we're just going back and forth and you know, we're we're dating and whatever. But then she was like, but I love him. I was like him, Eh, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I know someone was spotted Gizeld out pretty recently with the guy, and then someone spotted Ashley with the young guy that she was dating last season.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that that guy is still around. I don't know where. And they shot this, do you know what I mean? Like, because some of the things you're saying, you're like, oh, okay, this was before the real House of Potomach reunion obviously, so they must have shot it in the office. I don't know. It's it's old, it's old news, whatever it is. But it does say that Giselle is uh not talking to the guy she left with, but she is talking to Phil, who was the elder gentleman from bell Air. You'll see the one with the house manager.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, this is not the guy that someone spotted her out with.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think she's gonna She's not gonna move to bell Air. I mean yeah, yeah, I mean, although she liked that, she liked the idea of his Rolls Royce and his house manager.
Speaker 2: I mean, who wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, she was like, I could see Gazelle laying on all that white furniture. Was somebody waiting on me? I could see Jazelle doing that.
Speaker 2: Now I saw something very odd. Okay, So you know I've always had this theory about Shintel was dating her friend Ashley. O. Yes, right, this was before hunt fulof started. As she said that, they kids were like, oh see, I was right, because you'll all go down a rabbit hole and start putting pieces together.
Speaker 1: Yes. So I find it very odd that yesterday.
Speaker 2: Was Father's Day and Chatel did not say anything make a post about her dad, not in her stories, not on her page or anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she did not post about her dad Thomas at all. Okay, did you did you look and see if like a River or anybody posted about him Winter did?
Speaker 2: River did not. But you know River and Chantelle are super close and a lot of the times he's with Chantelle in Ashley.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, what's what's Karen's name on?
Speaker 2: Miss Karen? If you're nasty Karen, If you're nasty, it's miss Like it's ms Karen. If you're nasty.
Speaker 1: Here's somebody, miss Jackson. If you're nasty, and that's a like a real white girl, that's not it. Okay, let's see. I'm gonna look. I'm just gonna really quick because I need to feel like I need to solve this mystery. Miss Karen, Miss Karen nasty or not? Okay, close enough, close enough, followed by Kasha Okay, let's see what picture. Okay, Well she posted. Oh. I was like, oh, she posted a picture of her and Chantel. But that's winter. Mm hmmm winter these two pictures. Thank God for my daddy. Okay, and it's winter and Karen have posted it.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't see anything Cantell on here at all. So you're telling me you think they have booted Chantel from the family and possibly River because she's with a woman.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about the mom, but I'm kind of like worried about the dad because I find that very weird. Here's what one post about her dad.
Speaker 1: Well, here's a post from May and Chantel liked it. And here's a post from June seventh, and Chantel liked it. It's about uh, it's a go fun to me. Chantel did not like the one the Father's Day one. M m. She did like the one that Karen posted about her own dad. Mm hmm, okay, uh huh yep. See we think Thomas is the problem.
Speaker 2: Something's up, something's up.
Speaker 1: I think I did try to look up Chantell's like family's religious background. I didn't get very far with it. I think I did.
Speaker 2: The only person that was like super religious was Winter when she was dating that one guy jaw.
Speaker 1: Well, because they were like Rostapirians.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but now I don't she. I don't think she's associated with that religion anymore.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Rostaperian is not correct.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It is something like that. It was a Caribbean type of religion, but it was very like oppressive to women, extremely Yeah. I can't remember exactly what he was. Somebody will tell us, somebody will correct us. Don't worry, y'all.
Speaker 3: Have you ever fallen in love with a couch or a rug or some piece of art on the internet and you're like, yes, this is going to be perfect in my den, and then you see the price tag and you almost fall off that couch that you already hate that you're trying to replace.
Speaker 1: Let me let you in on a secret called dupe dot com. It's ridiculously easy to use. I can use it. You type in dup dot com slash and then paste the url the item you were just looking at. Okay, it's that easy. Then they will show you a bunch of results of the exact same thing for less. Okay, they're not sketchy knockoffs either. Here's the thing most people don't realize. Most furniture sold is mass produced in the exact same factory. These factories sell to all different brands under different names, which lists them for different prices. Dupe dot com automatically lists these less expensive alternatives for you, so you're not overpaying for just some brand name. It is one of the most viral shopping hacks on TikTok. If you've seen it, millions of people have already used it. Like if you find this five thousand dollars gorgeous sofa, put it in dupe dot com. You're going to find it for less. And it's not just for furniture either. It works for fashion, shoes, jewelry, et cetera. There was a dress I was dying to get for this party I'm going to in La, but I was like, I can't afford that. I've already got a paid to fly to LA. I put it into dupe dot com and found the exact same dress for one hundred dollars less. It completely works, and I love it. Dup dot com is really so easy to use. You type dupe dot com forward slash before any product in your URL, Like that's it. You just dupe dot com slash, put in paste in that URL and it pops up. It's that easy. It instantly finds you less expensive alternatives that even have an app and a browser extension you can download. I love a browser extension, no account required, no sign up required, It's completely free to use. Stop wasting money on brand names and start saving with dupe dot com today. Okay, you guys missed a whole five minutes. We just had to cut out because my dogs went fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: But they were just practicing safety protocols over there, that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Had a food delivery and they were like, first of all, if Violet thinks there's a food delivery on the other side of that door, she thinks this for her. Oh yeah, every time any food comes, which is a lot, we get a lot of uber eats and stuff in this house. This is hellofrus It's coming. But anytime anything comes, every time, it could be twice a day, it could be once a month. Every time she thinks it's for her, and what we say to her every time is it's never been for you, and today's not your day.
Speaker 2: Oh. She seems to have her own pup cup delivery to the house, so she could feel if I only got a delivery.
Speaker 1: She tried to bite me this worl. She tried to bite me this morning. We went outside to go botty and came back in and I had to wipe her feet because it's like super wet out there, and she was wagging her tail looking at me as I'm gonna wipe her feet. I'm telling her, have the towel touch her policy And I was like, excuse me, missy, ma'am. No, Hokey is like he's still in that puppy stage.
Speaker 2: Like literally, if you're walking, well, if you're walking and your hand is swinging, he's just gonna jump up and do a little nib. I called him trying to bite jump up and bite Molla's butt cheek the other day, like and it's not to be me. It's just like, oh this want a little taste.
Speaker 1: No, they think it's like something to play with you, fun with it.
Speaker 2: It is all day constant.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for him to be out of the puppy stage. Ginger does that too, though. If you're walking her, just at some point she'll decide the leash is actually a toy. She just start jumping in the air and the Ginger has a say. When we get to the beat, she starts jumping in there and biting at my hand because she knows somewhere up at the ball. I'm like, biting my hand is not going to make me throw a ball to you. Girl. Have you ever heard bite the hand that feeds you? All right, let's get on to these people. Okay, so this is Virgin's Season one, episode two, first Base. Now I'm wondering if all of the titles are going to be baseball related, like the basis of hooking up.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, I like a theme.
Speaker 1: But yeah I do too. I last week was strikeout.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna do. I like to try to figure that out immediately, so I know I'm gonna get every week, all right, So we're gonna start with Sonali. So doctor Heather jeff Coat. Doctor Heather ask her how she's feeling after the exam, and she says, oh, just like uncomfortable. You've a nervous and the doctor said, first, she says, she has vaginsis vaginosis. So I would if you look up vaginicis vaginosis, it gives you like bacterial vaginosis, like you have a yeast affection. Right, Yeah, So then I had to look a little further, which you know, I didn't want to do, but I did it for the podcast because lash tech journalism. It's really actually called vaginal stenosis, okay, And that is when the inside of your vagina and the walls and everything your birth canal, all those things all just tighten up so much. And it could be, like I told you, I know somebody in my life that had it to radiation, It had scar tissue had built up. But some people can have just like uh, some sort of fear and stress around it so that psychologically it happens. I think that sounds like the case with her. I think it is psychological with her, which doesn't mean it's not a real thing.
Speaker 3: It's still a real thing, right, but she I'm like, can't you give her a Xanax or something.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking too, is like she needed half of a Xanax before she went and got Like when I go get an ultra son of my thabroids, I have to take half a Xanax because I don't like anything touching this area. And they go all down here and.
Speaker 1: I freak the fuck out, so I have to take a Sanax.
Speaker 2: All my like want to jump off the table, so uncomfortable. I don't like anything to touch here. I just started working withear a necklace right here?
Speaker 1: Really? Oh god, my dad's the same way.
Speaker 2: Like I went in one time without taking a Xanax.
Speaker 1: It was like I need a break.
Speaker 2: It's like I am about to lose my fucking mind right here, right now. I had to stop myself from pulling the thing that they're Yes, so she needed half a xanax.
Speaker 1: Is it like a choking sensation that you feel like they're touching.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't feel like. It just feels so unthinking, like the most uncomfortable thing to you. Yeah, that is what it feels like. It's not a choking sensation. It's just like I don't know what it is, but I get it. I freak out. I don't like it. I will almost be in tears like anxieties through the roof.
Speaker 1: Whenever I get a massage, I have to tell them don't press with your thumbs on the bones on the bottom of my feet, like where the the fat pad is or what would be on your thumb. It would be here under the big toe that knuckle. I'm like, do not because then sometimes they'll just go in there with their thumbs and I have no fat pad there. I don't know why. Okay, I've been to a podiatress because I can't your shoes whatever, and they're like, you just have no fat pad there. So it's sensitive. So it's just like bone. And when they go and they press on it, I've told them I go, I will get up and leave. Not only will I hit the ceiling. And it's not even so much if it's pain, it's just like a panicked feeling that they're gonna touch it. Yes, yeah, yeah, like I know what's coming and they're gonna touch it. Yeah. Not have to tell them don't touch the bottom on my feet in that spot.
Speaker 2: So she's having the same thing but with her vagina, which could give her so much pleasure if she would just But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's fascinating too that she's decided to go on this show and do all this. It's all it's very interesting that anybody is.
Speaker 2: To see all of this, and with them being as stern as they have been, now they're all.
Speaker 1: Up in your business. Yeah literally, and hers is so much more medical. And I don't know, like everybody else, nobody else is having this like I'm now going to put my penis in your vagina, like you know what I mean? This is very like getting in there it's causing an issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so she says, have you ever heard of a medical dilator? So she's like, oh no. So it's like I think we decided it's like this right. The first one is first one tiny, Now I don't usually well the last one really have a little bit more earth, yeah, like it had girth to it. Yeah it did.
Speaker 3: So I was like, why is she don't look at all of them?
Speaker 1: Don't know?
Speaker 2: I agree at one hundred percent because she saw that last one. It's just like, there's no freaking way this is ever going to be inside of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So you don't know what sized penis.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get until it's like, until it's right there, until it's percent Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So, so doctor Heather says, look, if you can progress through the dilater kit, you know, I think it'll eat some of your anxiety. So she says, Okay, now I'm gonna show you, and she gets out of anatomical model of the what's happening down there? Because because Sonali goes, how do I know what hole to put it in? Like she didn't even know what this is the hole? And she goes, I'm going to show you, so let me show you. So she shows her where it's going to go. And I think she must have shown her more. I think she probably either they didn't show it, they cut it out or whatever. I think she probably showed her with the medical dilator in her vagina to show her what it was, because just to show the picture doesn't correlate to.
Speaker 2: She knows nothing about that area down there zero so.
Speaker 1: So so she shows it. So she goes, Okay, here's here's the hole it's going to go in. And she goes well, how long will this take? And she goes, well, to work through the whole kit. It could be six to eight months, it could be a long time. And the talking heads and all is like eight months, that's so long, seven years, Like who cares what it's eight more months? I mean for what we've seen.
Speaker 2: It's not like she's got a line of guys trying to give her a good dick in either. She keeps running them off, like immediately with that first kiss, and that you know, every kiss begins with K and I fall in love with every first fall.
Speaker 1: In love with every kiss. So so she's like, what if it doesn't work? Okay, Now she's at home and she says the dilators are scary, but today she's going to try them. She got some coconut oil and she gets them all out, lines them all up, like take them out of the package and lines them all up.
Speaker 2: Why keep them in the package just you don't want dust or dirts, Like keep them packaged until you're ready, because I don't know if we're gonna get through phase one.
Speaker 1: I mean, so she like lining ab up on her shelf to be like, here's my goal. Like it's like those kids toys like those nesting things and they get bigger.
Speaker 2: It is, You're exactly right.
Speaker 1: So she says she's going to try them out with the coconut oil and you know, okay, so she says, you know, I have a physical and emotional hurdle to get over here, but also a cultural hurdle. She says, you know, my Indian conservative side finds this very shocking, and literally one point, at one point, she goes, I hope my parents never see this. I was like, well, thank god they live in India.
Speaker 2: Someone that she knows is going to see this show and report back to her parents.
Speaker 1: It's like we Ginny Inciment were first on ninety day fiance and he had a whole wife somewhere else. Yeah, And I was like, do did we think that his wife's family was never going to find out he was filming a show about a ninety day fiance with a woman he was married to somebody, I mean crazy.
Speaker 2: And a pretty damn popular show with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So she down some wine, which I was like, good, call good, and she gets on her bed and we see her like take off her underwear.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, those were pantyhose.
Speaker 1: No, it was just it was just a panty part. I didn't see the leg part.
Speaker 2: I saw her pulling down a whole pair of penhops. But you know, sometimes you and obviously the same thing and see two totally different things.
Speaker 1: Well, I read it. I was watching it on my computer, not the TV, so I was watching it on my phone. Oh and I was watching it on my Apple Watch. I mean, how much small we get?
Speaker 2: I was pretty close. Likes in a way she's exposing. She's doing a lot.
Speaker 1: A lot who's so conservative. Yeah, she's like, oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this on camerap. My parents never see it. So she's like, the camera person is right there, Like she's like, okay, here, I go to stick it in and she goes. The producer goes, She's like, that's how she does everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's six touched for the very first time.
Speaker 1: And the producer goes, how does it feel? And she goes, oh, it's a piercing sensation. It hurts, it's not comfortable, it's not paradise.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes that's what happens the first time something is inserted in there.
Speaker 1: She's ever even done a tampon at age, you know, thirteen or whatever. Yeah, So in the talking head she says the pain level is like a seven, and she says, I think sex may be out of reach for me, But I also probably think she's doing it herself and she doesn't know how far to jabb it or whatever, and she's probably whole body tensed up from having to do it much less her badge was tensed to start.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. She really needs someone who's not who's never even masturbated.
Speaker 1: I think she needs to go into that office twice a week and just lay there and let them do it for her, stick it in, leave the room for thirty minutes, let her play on her phone, and then come back and take it out.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't think she needs to be in charge. Not gonna work. Nope.
Speaker 2: If if she put it in the right hole, we don't know.
Speaker 1: You're right, What if she stuck it like in her VP hole, that would really hurt.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about our butthole.
Speaker 1: Our butthole too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know. She she's so inexperienced with her own body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know a person who did that, stuck it in the wrong hole with the.
Speaker 2: Tampa tampon I'm not gonna say that. Persons, they no, please don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would absolutely kill me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the first time trying to you don't really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just like getting stick it in there and like whatever hole wor It's like.
Speaker 2: Is this the right one? I don't know. I kind of feel like I got a poop. I don't know is this the right one? Cause somebody check for me. I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 1: So who knows? With her? God, I wish to have like a nurse on staff to help her there. And then my next question is can she surgically do something about this? Can she be put under, have the problem fixed for her, stretch it out or something logical than anything. But I really do if she had like a little surgery that would stretch the situation out, then would she wake up feeling like, Okay, my problem is solved. Now I'll be able to do it. It won't hurt anymore, you know?
Speaker 2: Well, now if she's still suffering mentally mentally because she's gonna squeeze it back tight.
Speaker 1: You guys, and we are not doctors, oh god, never really? What would say seriously?
Speaker 2: Only take what we take seriously when we're talking about you know, like Ravo TV and stuff like that, and even then stuff and sometimes we even get that wrong. We will add and take away shit as we please.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh god, Okay, let's move on to Dianne. So I don't like her at all. I don't think I like her either, Keisha, I gotta agree, I gotta agree. So Diane, she says, you know, I want to find somebody that I want to have sex with, like I really want that, and I'm gonna meet with this professional matchmaker. Her name is Tammy. So she meets with Tammy. She tells Tammy, I've never had a boyfriend, I've never had sex, and Tammy goes, Tammy looks at her, looks at the camera, like you nobody told me this, I think Tammy. I think Tammy was like, yeah, I'd love to do. They didn't tell her the name, like I said before, they did, but like unnamed TLC production, yep, And they didn't tell Tammy. They just said, we need your help with this matchmaker for the show. And we have this woman and she lives in the area. Will you, you know, provide the services for free or whatever? And Tammy goes, sure, I'd love to promote my business sit down, and she looks at her and at the camera like I didn't okay, right right, thirty five okay, okay. So Deane says, here's the thing. I go for somebody with a pretty face like Liam Hemsworth, Like that's my ideal, like Liam Hemsworth. And we see a picture on the screen of Liam Himsworth ooo, and Dean goes, yeah, right, So in here, I don't generally ask about like celebrity crushes and stuff because that is really unobtainable, even though they live in La you know. She just we're trying to think about, like who would be the best match for you? What would be you know, obtainable. So and you're talking to head, Diane goes, I don't think it's a bad goal. I don't think it's unobtainable. I don't think I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for perfect I need to have sexual attraction and lust, and I've waited this long, so I don't want to like just give up and not have that. So she's gonna keep on ways for Liam Hemsworth or somebody that looks just like him. That'll be the biggest dick you've ever met in your life. And I don't mean their actual dick. Yeah, I mean he's a jerk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, she's kind of jerkish with her expectations of a partner of a man. Imagine if a man has said the things that she has said, I'm looking for profession, she's got to be a total smoke show. She's got to be this like people would be all over him and she's doing the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: You're right, that's a great point, so Sammy said. Tammy says, I want you to be open to someone who is not, you know, normally, like a model or something like. I want you to be open to somebody who is normal, average, a regular guy. And she's like, ell, average.
Speaker 2: Age, Yeah, I like, haven't you all I see is average? Right here?
Speaker 1: She goes, you know, Tammy says, you know, being so into attraction is taking precedents in your mind, so you need to sort of learn to like expand your horizons. And Dean goes, I know it sounds shallow, I know it does, but I have to be attracted to somebody, you know, to Deane, by the way, everybody in the world has to be attracted to somebody to want to make out with them, have sex with them. I mean sometimes you do it if you're not, but yeah, but everybody wants that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to be attracted to and sometimes you're not straight away attracted to that person. No, you have to like learn, you know, yeah, because sometimes your attraction become comes from just their personality. They're making you laugh, yes, they you know, they're taking good care of you, and then that okay, now I want to drop my panties, not like some supermodel. At first, I wouldn't even want to date a guy who's super pretty.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't either, and I don't know why she would either, because that's generally not the guy that's going to be so nice.
Speaker 2: So in the talking head us pretty Sham And in.
Speaker 1: The talking Head, Tammy says, the pretty boys that she's looking for will not want that lack of sexual experience. It's the regular nice guys who will appreciate it and not make her feel weird about it. She's absolutely right, knows what she's doing. Tammy goes, I have a guy I want you to be open. He is good looking. I want she just wants you to be open. He's not you know whatever, Chris Hims or Fleam hims. One of the hymns ares also not Australian. So next day or that night or whatever, she's getting ready for her date with her friend Mercedes. He's helping her curl her hair. She's like, I'm anxious. You know, anybody would be anxious. It's a blind date. And she goes, I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know what I'm doing, you know, I'm so nervous. She goes like, I feel like when I go on this date, they secretly already know that I have like no sexual experience, and I just want to worry that my mind will go blank. I want to know what to say. I want to know how to keep a conversation going. And Mercedi goes, you need to chill out because you need to go in with a positive attitude. This will be great practice for you. And Dean goes, I don't know, maybe after this date I will come a hoe and I'll just start dating around so much. She's like, God knows, we can only hope for that for you. Maybe you'll be not I.
Speaker 2: Think that's what she but her personality sucks unfortunately, but maybe it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's just it sucks around this topic and she's so so defensive about it. You know, yes, so she looks cute for her date. She's in like a green crop top in pants with the leaders jacket and the date. His name is Ricardo, and he's cute.
Speaker 2: He's cute, Yeah, cute.
Speaker 1: He has a really good nose. Did you notice maybe your screen wasn't big enough, shut up, your scream wasn't big enough. But he had a good name. I thought, I look at noses now because of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought he was cute. I'm like, okay, this was okay, he's cute.
Speaker 1: So as she walks up, he goes, hi, oh wow, you look beautiful, and she's like thanks. They sit down in the talking head. She goes, My first impression is like he's fit, and he seems nice and cute. But I can tell right away this is not my man. No spark, no chemistry. And I'm the kind of person who knows right away, you.
Speaker 2: D why, yeah, thank you?
Speaker 1: How do you know instantly? How are you the type of person that knows instantly, Well, this is your first date in your life ever and they have only said hello to one another, and that you look nice. That's it. I'm so annoyed with this all, like, no, I'm the kind of person that knows.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you don't know, shit, No, you're very inexperienced, Like, oh, I mean no date at all.
Speaker 1: She makes me so marus and she goes, I mean, there are a million guys in this city. Why is it so hard for Tammy to find me a hot guy? Like, where is my guy? Well, they're not approaching you, number one, or they are and you're rejecting them.
Speaker 2: Because the two guys from the first episode I thought were pretty cute, especially the one in the cowboy had and she like shoot them away like flies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the talking head Ricardo says, it's hard to tell them in the first interaction, like what you think, But yeah, she seems great, she's cute. Yeah, it seems really nice for Ricardo. So the waiter comes up and she says in the talking head she's like, wow, the waiter's really attractive. And this is when I said Ricardo has a nice nose. They're ordering, so they're ordering like small bites, and the waiters explaining it's like Japanese.
Speaker 3: Tapas basically yeah. So and she's sort of like, no.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about this kind of food. I guess it's like sushi, Like I don't know. By the way, I don't like sushi, but I could find something to eat.
Speaker 2: You can find something to eat at like I usually don't order sushi is just too much rice for me.
Speaker 1: But there's tons of other things. Yeah, because you get an egg roll something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Ricardo goes to the bathroom and she is like staring at the waiter, like she's turning her whole body around to look at him.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And the production asked the waiter, who's not that cute? I mean he was okay looking, I mean he was. He wasn't any cuter than Ricardo. I agree, he wasn't. Maybe taller, I don't know. And so the production asked the waiter, what do you think about the girl on the date? Again? He doesn't know what show's just unnamed TLC show and he's just there for filler. And I'm sure because he lives in LA and he's a waiter, I'm sure he's an actor.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I'm just gonna say, like he is trying to be an actor or a model.
Speaker 1: God, if we could just find that guy, will should take a screenshot and then Google lends him and find him and see if he put TLC's versions on his IMDb. No he did, No, he did. I would mean I would actually yes, well, he had full lines. He was talking, yeah, said the production says, what do you think about the girl on the date. He goes, oh, uh, yeah, she seems sweet. Yeah, she's attractive. Yeah, she's attractive. And they said, are you open to dating her? And he goes, oh no, he goes, I'm not single right now, unfortunately. No, that's not an option. No, of course. He's like, but well, I get to stay on this show, babe, I'll break up with my girlfriend or boyfriend unclear if.
Speaker 2: You can offer me a little bit more airtime perhaps, Yeah, I do, I work for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So he goes, oh, no, I'm not No, No, that's not an option.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: And I think he's saying it's not an option because I have a boyfriend. That's what I think he's saying. It's not an option, like I don't go for women. Oh that's what I thought on that. I didn't pick up on that at all. Yep. So then a random woman who also wants to be on TV, right that would be me. How about you, Durie, What are you filming? What are you filming? What did you order? This is my first time here? Would you guys order like?
Speaker 2: I would be the worst background person because I'm gonna I'm like, this is my opportunity.
Speaker 1: I'm want to miss out get discovered.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A random lady from across the restaurant goes, oh, you guys made you a cute couple, and they're like cheers. She's like, okay, talking head. She goes, you know, in this moment, it's clicking in my head. I need to be super attracted to somebody. And I'm realizing now it's not scary to go on a date, and it's more scary to think I'm never going to find the person to hook up with and have sex with. I'm sure Ricardo would have been willing to do that for you. Yeah, that night, she's insufferable. She kinda is. Yeah, I don't I'm not impressed by her at all. I just maybe we're going to see a different side of her at some point where she's going to be like I am this way because and then we're going to feel bad for saying she's insufferable. I always try to like think ahead of what TLC is trying to trick us with. I don't think there's any trickery with her. All right, so good.
Speaker 2: We would have heard about it by now because we've heard everyone else's sob story.
Speaker 1: You're right. I was just saying, like, we've heard Rash's background, Alex's background, we've heard Sonali's background. You're right, this is so glad to keep her. The girls agree with me. I know that apparently another package is being delivered or a ninja has come to the door to murder me.
Speaker 2: Want either way, they are letting you know they're trying to keep you safe.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'm just going to talk over them. Okay, let's start with Alex, so not start with continue with Alex. Here we go, Alex, aged thirty four, reading Pennsylvania. So he's going with his sister Courtney to a speed dating event in Philly, and he's worried because there's a twist to but he doesn't know what the twist is.
Speaker 2: Well, without knowing what the twist is, I think this is great for Alex. I say he needs the practice. I think this will, you know, get him out of that shell, get him used to talking to people asking questions and yeah, great, good job, sister, Courtney.
Speaker 1: I agree, I totally agree. And so in the car, Courtney goes, bro, you can't have to work on the eyebrows like they're about to take flight, like something's gonna happen here. And he goes, but she goes, look, I'm single too. We have to step out of our comfort zones. We're going to do this thing. So I don't know how far reading from Philly is, but it must be very close, okay, okay, And normally I would give you the exact mileage, but I forgot. Okay. So they go to the Center City Breath Studio and he goes, what is this? What is this? Yoga zen breathing meditation? A bullshit? What is it? She goes, just have an open mind. It's going to be fine. So the event planners are Guy and Maya, and they walk in and they say, here to Courtney, they say, here's a bag of beads you're gonna wear around your neck. And then to the he says to the guy, he says, to Alex, wear this bag around your neck. And then he goes, what's this? And then she says it's TNTRA speed dating, and he goes, what now. When we hear TNTRA, we think of tontric sex, which is like sex you can have for like zillions of hours or whatever, because it's keeping yourself right on the brink. I don't know. So it's mindfulness, it's connection. It's all this less talking, more physical. He goes, what what Yeah, and she goes, it's going to be less talking, it's gonna be a lot of physical touching.
Speaker 2: He's like, he needs to get over that as well. So this is Yeah, as different as this seems, this is the perfect setting for him. I agree. He doesn't know anything about physical touch.
Speaker 1: He needed he needs this. I agree. I agree. So they sit down and Guy and Maya say, okay, so the men have empty pouches around their neck and the women have pouches filled with beads. So the women, if they're interested, put a bead in the man's pouch. But Guy says, you don't know if you're getting a real bead or an imaginary bead. Wouldn't you be able to touch with yeah and feel if there's a You could touch the pouch and see if there's any beads in there or I would do every single time, like is there beating? There is there beat in there? But I wonder if like every girl had a color, right, So like Courtney's color is blue, So when the guy gives a thing, they'll say, okay blue, such and such a girl. Okay, Yeah, but I wonder, but I wonder if the beads are clear, that means it's a fake, like they didn't get a bead. Oh you're so smart, So I wonder if I wonder. So after the event, they're going to put you in touch with each other, if you know, they'll look at through the guys and see what beats they got, and then they can decide, each of them can decide if they want to take a next step. Right, So the talking head he's like, I'm so nervous. What if I get no beats, Like my self confidence will just go even lower. It's you know, and he's just like dripping in sweat, just dripping in sweat. It's like cold dripping. So the first station they go to is just to embrace the other person. And we see Courtney. We see Courtney and she's just hugging this person with you. I was like, yeah, she has fallen in love with the first hut and then we see these other people. This one girl has her face like smashed up against this guy's like, oh yeah, no, I'm sorry, sir, I got makeup on your cheek.
Speaker 2: Let me wipe that off for you.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, next station, he has to give the girl a massage. He's like, what, okay, okay, and he says, what if I get aroused? Like massage? Is like, I mean this, this is where he is in his life that if he touches a girl's shoulders, he's gonna pop upon.
Speaker 2: Her and possibly do more than that.
Speaker 1: I know, just have a moment. Yeah, it's yes. So then they do other things like mirroring where they have to like do each other or whatever. And then they do this thing that the women are like touching the men's hearts. It's all very whatever. So the talking head Courtney goes, I think this is great. I think this is really going to open him up, like, you know, and party. He's like, maybe I'll get a date out of it too, you know, yeah, and make a double date, make it even easier for him. So now a cute girl with curly black hair named Andrea comes by and she's so cute.
Speaker 2: And we already know they're going to have a date just because they would have been shown at our information.
Speaker 1: That's true. She's adorable. And he's like, or it could go the other way where she like didn't give him a bead, you know what I mean, where he's like, I thought I did everything right. That's you know. Either way, we knew she was going to get interviewed at some point. Yes, yes, So she comes by and he's like, oh my god, like I'm so hot. It is so hot in here. And she's like, well, let me have button your shirt, like you know. So she does that and he says and he's like, I thought the massage means to be over the edge, but now she's here. We go and he says, she has a great smile, like I really like talking to her, and they do just like seesaw. They would have to like trust each other back and forth. And they're sitting man, and the way I would have fucked that all up? Well are they are they sitting like crisscrossed apple sauce? Are they sitting like on their mind? I could have done that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would have needed help up, help down. Yes, I would have let someone fall. I would have failed. It just would have been a total ship show. But we would have left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: So in the talking head she says, I can tell that he he's like desiring to do more connecting, like he seems like such a great guy.
Speaker 1: And she says, I feel like I could trust him. I feel like I could lean into him, like he seems like a great guy. And then talking Eddy goes, I felt like a real connection, not just physical, but like emotional. You know, her personality is what I'm looking for. And then it looks like she gives him a bee, but you don't know if it's like a ghost speed or whatever. Now we get the next day or a few days later or whatever, a home video live from his virgin bedroom. It's like dark. It's just like he just woke up. It was like I gotta record it. He says he had a call with the host of the speed dating and he got five matches out of the twelve girls. Is great, yeah, and one was Andrea Hm. And so now he's been texting her and he asked her on a date and she said, yes.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Alex.
Speaker 1: I mean five out of twelve that's five good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now, yeah, I'm I'm happy with that. He's got five girls numbers. So if Inrey doesn't work out, he could roll onto the back up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he says it's been ten plus years since he went on a date, and he worries he'll say the wrong thing. But she seems very like easy, breezy and not judge you. Yeah. I agree, Yeah, yeah that's what he needs. Yes, very happy. Okay, so let's move on to Rasha. Okay, thees horn dog of them all. Rashia used to go to like a sex camp for the weekend and just get this out of our system.
Speaker 2: I think she would gladly do that because she's where to go.
Speaker 1: So Rassia, her opening music is feisty, feisty. Yeah, we're feisty. I was like, what is music? Kind of a cheer chant or something like that. She says, Yeah. My divorce was five years ago and I was in such a bad headspace and then I gained a lot of weight. I was at a very low point. I moved back in with my parents so that I could heel and be around family and get my hot track.
Speaker 2: I knew she lived at home just from her bedroom that we saw last week. I'm like, she's got too much shit in her bedroom.
Speaker 1: She does not. She lives with her parents as well as Alex. It seems like everything happens in that bedroom, right. We didn't see her den area or anything. It's like nothing happens right here. Yeah all there, yeah right. And so she got weight loss surgery to work on getting her health back, and she's lost eighty one pounds and I mean, she says, I have a long way to go, but I feel good. I feel like I look good. I feel proud of myself. And I'm like, okay, good for you, girl. And eighty pounds is a lot.
Speaker 4: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. Yeah. So we meet her mom, Iris, and her sister is Jessica. Jessica has some interesting facial piercings, but they're both very cute, and they're like, we're waiting for Jessica to get here because she's going to tell them something. So she tells her mom, Mom, I just wanted to let you know I'm back on the dating apps. And mom says, oh lord, yeah, Rasha, and she goes, please don't get married and not tell me again. I don't think that's asked me too much. So the talking head Rasha goes, yeah, I'm on these dating apps, but I've never been on a date ever, never been on a date. So now we see Jessica in the talking head. She says, I hope Rasha will make the right decisions this time, and she will learn how to date because this last relationship she had broke her self esteem completely. So Rasha is going to show them, like she's mirroring her phone to the TV, is going to show them a few of the guys she's talking to. I noticed when they were flipping back and forth. Iris and Jessica are like cuddled up together with a bowl of popcorn. They are, yeah, show a bowl of popcorn. YEP, I'm here, sure, she says, my therapist told me, you know, when I'm talking to these guys, I should be upfront and honest. But I haven't told any of them I'm a virgin. And Mom goes, why Russia, why haven't you told them? And Jessica goes, what do you mean? Why you just don't start off a conversation like that.
Speaker 2: Mom, God, thank you, sister Jessica, because I just don't think that needs to be in at least get a date.
Speaker 1: I mean so funny dates sitting there or something, and then you know, I love Jessica's like, what do you mean why? So in talking to her, mom goes, I'm so proud of her. I'm so proud of Russia. I think it's okay, she's still a virgin. There aren't many out there good for her, and the right man is out there for her. Now we see a lot of like crosses and Bibles and things around the house, so maybe mom has moms like listen, she could be the next Virgin Mary. I don't know what's happening good for Russia. Little did she not get tied up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't think the Virgin Mary was thinking about any of the has been thinking about because she got a nerdy mine over there.
Speaker 1: Sure does. So we see the first picture of a guy and they go, oh, he's cute. He's cute, and she goes, but the conversation isn't good and they're like, damn, girl, damn. Then another guy, he's cute, he's six feet tall. Okay, he's cute. He's cute. And then this other one she goes, this is my favorite. It's this white guy with the beard. His name is Zach and he's thirty four, and she goes, Mom, could I you know if I you know? She said, this guy has a job, he has his own car, he has his own place, whatever. And she says, Mom, if I liked him, could I bring him home? And Mom goes, no, don't bring no man up in here. Nobody's doing that in this house. No, never, no, no. And then she's like, Rasha's like what they're like, No, Rasha, No, they are funny. The mom and this is they are funny. And some of the stuff that we know that Rasha wants to do, I don't think she needs to be doing that at home. Agyo. She's like, I'm gonna need to find a sturdy beam in the ceiling for my sex. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the next song is more poppy sounding, and it is we don't need no sleep because the party don't stop. Put your hands on me, put your hands on me and turn me on on on.
Speaker 2: These are like movies from like an eighties movie soundtrack in high school.
Speaker 1: So bad, so bad. Yeah, they really are royalty free music. So now Rassa is going to meet Zach and I guess they're at this like candle making place. Yeah, and so in the talking head, she says, in my mind, Zach is putting me in handcuffs and tickling my toes and tying me up and spanking me. Geeze, just make a candle and get a first kiss, girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go out to dinner or something like that, Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, start with missionary and then like graduate, like, like what are we doing?
Speaker 2: I cause I feel like to do all the stuff that she's planning on doing. You kind of need to know each other a little bit, gotta trust each other a little bit, because I don't want somebody to tie me up who I don't know. Are you gonna leave me here when we're done? Are you gonna untime me?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What's going on? She needs to establish a sexual relationship before she can get into you know, kinks and stuff. I think yes, but she's like, this is what she's got in her mind. She read fifty Shades of Gray and said this is for me. So she wants to order her drink before he arrives. I think the production tells her no. She's like, can I get a drink? And a drink never comes, and she says, I'm worried that I'm not attractive to men, and I'm worried because I'm not in my goal weight. I feel really big. Oh my god, what if I get gassy when I get nervous. You know, Dad was funny. It's funny. Zach walks in. She tells him like, I'm really nervous because well, I'm less nervous now that you know I'm here. He's very cute. I'm talking head. He says, No, I think she's more than pretty. I think she's beautiful. You know, I like her style. I want to I want her to know that, like I'm into her, Like yeah, right, and plus they've been talking for a long time too, it's not just like a total stranger. Yes. So he says to her like, I'm not a catfish, am I? And she goes, no, thank god, thank god. He goes, you're not one either, like you look great, and then talking head, she goes, I think he's lying because I'm not used to somebody being nice and I'm not used to that kind of attention. I'm not sad. Yeah, she's like, but I'm getting the energy from him that he likes me, but like she doesn't trust it because she had that terrible guy. That one guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he fucked her up.
Speaker 1: I hope he got deported so me too. I know that's not a nice thing to say, but he was terrible to her. He tricked her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a total asshole to her, like he broke her all the way down.
Speaker 1: Yes. So they talk about the colors of the candles and she turns and she asked about her colors because she's wearing this like colorful caft in. He goes, I like your colors, girl, I know, Zach, he did that. No, Zach, it's not necessary, Zach. You don't need to go into the full double snap girl, No, you don't the duct two points. She didn't mind it, she laughed.
Speaker 2: But it's like he doesn't need to make that a regular thing.
Speaker 1: He does, Zach, one and done. I hope he felt real weird right after he did it.
Speaker 2: He should have.
Speaker 1: So he asked her how many guys have you matched with? And she goes a lot. She goes, but sometimes I end the chat because of things they in the chat, because the things I say, and I don't blame them, and that's fine, and he goes, wait what, he goes, did you just say some really like off the wall stuff, or you just like really direct, because sometimes guys don't really like if you're like super direct. She goes, no, you know, it's not so much that I'm direct. I was just a situation. It's like I'm still a virgin, Like that's the situation. And then he just looks at her and she goes, are you okay with that? And he goes, yeah, I don't know, but I think that's a fake out, don't you.
Speaker 2: I think it's a fake out too, because and then I wonder if she told all these other guys she was a virgin, why didn't she tell him before the date.
Speaker 1: It could be because her sister was like, if you really like him, don't fuck it up and tell him. Yeah. Yeah, Alex gets waxed and gets a haircut, and he dated it and listen, I think he should have done nair. I think that waxing was too much, just too painful to get the whole body do nair.
Speaker 2: He had a lot of hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He says he he needs this date to go well, and we see him walk out to meet Andrea and she's like, whoa, because I guess he looks we gotta make it over yeah. So Nali gets a biology lesson with the stuffed animal looking anatomic doll. I was gross out, hey, John, everything okay? Oh okay?
Speaker 3: How was the vacation boble scul Was Vacation Bobble School terrible?
Speaker 1: Or was it fun? Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Did you look all in your backpack? In your suitcase? Okay? Where?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you have an extra pay you can use?
Speaker 3: They are?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, if you give me five minutes to finish this episode, I'll help you. Okay, Okay, can you give me five minutes? You scare Ginger because now she's in here with me, climbing up on me.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, it's okay, Ginger, you're.
Speaker 1: Just dump the whole thing out.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got you, Chinger.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me just finish this episode. I got you, booboo. Do you want to sit with me or not? What do you want?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, John, let me finish this episode. Please don't scream. Okay, I've literally got five minutes sit.
Speaker 1: Chinge Okay, lot it editing going on here? Okay in case you, let's finish this up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay. So next week, okay, So not only gets a biology lesson with a stuffed animal looking animatonic doll of the vaginal area and cringing. Yeah, it was like a stuffed animal. And then they're like, the therapist says, you need to make friends with your own vagina. She does, but she does, but like she really does, it's not all He's like, oh, no, Russia goes to some sort of ropes course thing or is it like a BDSM thing? I can tell, Yeah, it was. It looked like the ropes that the guy had on Love after lock Up called something something ropes.
Speaker 2: Yes, Courtney and Will. Yes, it looked up the same thing.
Speaker 1: It looked like Courtney it Will. It looked like the same kind of thing. It was like those whatever they're called. Yeah, like light BDSM. She's in a room with a bunch of strangers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like too much work for me.
Speaker 1: No, I was like, I don't want to aim to suspend me from this. Okay. So Dianne is at like a boxing class with her friends. Her two friends are real bitchy and says, but so and says everybody just says, give him a chance, give him a chance. But you know, I'm not physically attracted to people. And if I'm not. I'm not, and I am tired of not having a sex, like but this is ridiculous, and then she says, I get frustrated when I get pushed to do something I don't want to do, and then her friends are kind of like, he talked to that guy, talked to that guy, and she gets pissed and walks off.
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 1: It's funny, though this episode has been very choppy because of the comings and goings of people in my house. But I got a little gingy in my lap.
Speaker 2: So hey Ginger, Oh my guys.
Speaker 1: Keisha, what's going on over on the Liber Lounge of Keisha?
Speaker 2: A new episode comes out Tuesday, that's just the regular liber Lounge And yeah, we're gonna talk Megan Markle, oh lord, her fake bump?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 2: I can't you know? I got my opinions on that. And we're gonna have questions.
Speaker 1: Wa.
Speaker 2: Kisha is gonna come out this Friday. So if you have questions you would like to ask me or producer James uh email us at lib Lounge Radio at gmail dot com. And you also can catch me on.
Speaker 1: Fixing things people and famous people with Christa Rosa.
Speaker 2: I don't know when the episode comes out, so just look out for it all.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, Keisha's going on fixing famous people with Chris and Dominic and they're going to fix an Italian Grace, which should be very entertaining, should be very mean entertaining. I saw that long list. As soon as I saw it. Tali Grass gotta be an Italian Grace. They sent me a list and I was like, I didn't even know some of these people need fixing, but I guess they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, she needs fixing.
Speaker 1: Bless Bless is Natalia Grace. No, that's Gypsy Rose. I'm trying to say, who's the one that Amy Archers obsessed with. That's Gypsy Rose. She's obsessed with Gypsy Roses. Fathers who she's obsessed with?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Not people look like they're half possome. Not not Michael the crazy No, that's see, I got to confuse, that's the entire Grace. No, Gypsy Rose is dad that like lives in Louisa.
Speaker 2: I don't watch anyone. Look, the whole family looks like they got possum.
Speaker 1: In their blood. That's all I'm gonna say. Amy, I'm sorry if you heard that, it hurt your feelings.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you don't look like a possum. Amy just Pipsy and her dad knew.
Speaker 1: Okay, everybody, make sure you're following me over on the Instagram. It's at pink Shade Pod. And make sure you're also following Keisha the liber Lounge a Kisha and you can listen to her podcast wherever you find your podcast. And that's it, and I'll talk to you on Wednesday. We'll be chatting about the vallet over on Pink Shade Crime. Yes we will, Okay, Hi five