Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: H.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Typtical Skeptica chest where.
Speaker 4: Side questioning the matrix from you wear, bowls with shaddles and omicides, Rob Khalil bust some myths like ghosts in the night, gabrinormal CROs.
Speaker 3: Secret space out Yo. We keep it real, no frighten, no fright No Skeptics.
Speaker 4: Keep backs and disguise from the builds A scripts down the bus, old up, see speak snapple, We just man look fable, Mali targets, souls breaking out of the stable, Darman hallmpic for collugeif it's in the midst twist in reality, can't resistant che soul trap, snapping, breathing condition mapping, Holland, the dreams and your divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams, no sense of trip here we fre no, we lead scheme, disupiracy, Kings bringing bells here to freedom, d just speaking.
Speaker 5: For rests.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Typical SIP.
Speaker 6: Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 1: Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 7: Welcome, Hey guys, Welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 8: My good friend Shade Sean Milgi with me, and uh, we're gonna play his video here and then we'll take questions afterwards. But is uh and then if you guys have questions, he's here now.
Speaker 2: Let me see. I got him to the stage, you know, Shade, And how's it going?
Speaker 9: How's it going? How are you doing good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, and uh, this is his bio.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: He was born Shadon. He was isolated born isolated in North St. Sketchwe. From childhood, he was taken in the military intelligence groups Trauma Based Programming MK Ultra Methods Project Marnik Mmchao Delta. The goal is simple, create a service revilion who could be switched on when needed. In twenty fifteen, he saw redcraft over the ice and still in Lake Lodge. That was the night where he was taken. And and and we'll read the rest of his bio. Well, I mean, we're gonna play the video and that that shows everything that that so so guys get ready for this video. He wants to play this, so that that yeah, and then.
Speaker 8: We'll take questions afterwards. My senior to share share a screen sure, yeah, yeah, this is like a thirty minute video, so that hearing got to start.
Speaker 5: That the isolated the north of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan. The winters are long and absolute, the summer are sure short. The sky is very fast and rarely early. If you know how to look, this is the place when my life was mark extracted, extract, damned, retourned, and monitored without trau withouts. I am m I l a b adict from birth, From birth m I l A B's military act. It is the claim that some people are taken by human military, airy and intelligence religious groups, sometimes dying alongside hidden ones rather rather my unknown craft rap alone. From early childhood, childhood, I was to the NBA ULTRA.
Speaker 8: Programs, throwing the micstion, Wait what happened?
Speaker 5: Trauma associative states, Project of honor and.
Speaker 3: Then there and on top of that creating Let me see if I can fix it? Uh, hold on, let me see. I don't know if it's an I haven't set up to reduce background and all these hopefully that hopes. I don't know. I can switch to the computer MIC, but I don't know if that'll work. Like, is that better?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I go?
Speaker 9: So let me I hope.
Speaker 3: So let me see if this works? Is this Sharon Stone?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah, programmable, separate.
Speaker 2: Specialized trap percize or my father.
Speaker 9: Something's wrong with you man?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, labor everything that flipped the region underneath dot com?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: Something's wrong with the audio with the computer sittings something.
Speaker 3: Huh. I don't know. We're not gonna be able to play the video. Then I don't know what to do. I switched MIC's I'm not sure what to do, the activist says. The video sounds like a robot. Yeah, it's it's it is a robot talking on there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a I guess we'll just play it. I guess.
Speaker 3: You want me to play it? Or what should we do?
Speaker 9: Play it? Here we go, howe her He.
Speaker 5: Functioned as a deep cover operative and handled sensitive material connected with Russian intelligence.
Speaker 9: Can you be started networks?
Speaker 3: I get Yeah.
Speaker 5: My name is Shade and Sean Milk. I was born and raised to the isolated north of Saskatchewan. Winters are long and absolute, the summers are short. The sky is vast and rarely empty. If you know how to look, this is the place where my life was marked, extracted, programmed, returned, and monitored without pause.
Speaker 2: I am at my l A B.
Speaker 5: Abductee from birth. A my la B means military abduction. It is the claim that some people are taken by human military and intelligence groups, sometimes working alongside not human ones, rather than by unknown craft alone. From early childhood, I was put through trauma based programming. The foundation came from methods linked to the old MK ultra programs, drugs, hypnosis, sensory deprivation and controlled trauma used to create dissociative states. Project of modern techniques layered on top of that, creating programmable, separate mental states. A specialized trap called MK Delta trained rapid, precise, miable action. The overall goal was simple, A surface civilian live in an ordinary life until the moment he was switched on. My father, Dave Milk, lived publicly as an outdoorsman, seasonal trapping, boatwork, land, labor, everything that fit the region. Underneath that cover, he functioned as a deep cover operative and handled sensitive material connected to Russian intelligence and other compartment networks. In March of twenty twelve, the official story said he died in a drunken fight over a bottle. A body was identified, the file was closed. I later learned the death was staged. He was extracted given a new identity and moved into protective protocols because he knew too much. I saw him once after the official death, long enough to confirm he was still alive. Then the trail ended. During that same period, I also crossed paths with elements of the group known as Majestic twelve. They had monitored both of us from birth. My genetics and my father's knowledge made me a person of interest to more than one intelligence service. The night that permanently altered the calendar came in twenty fifteen. I was preparing to travel north by snowmobile on the winter trails of the Boreal Forest, heading towards Selwyn Lake Lodge, near the Northwest Territories.
Speaker 2: Border.
Speaker 5: Night had fallen hard, the forest was pitch black. My grandfather Fred Nilk, sent me down the hill onto the ice to call my grandmother, Mary Ann Nilk. I walked the trail with a flashlight, reached the ice and tiled the moone connected for a second. I heard a voice e static, then it disconnected.
Speaker 10: I looked up along the air a glowing fireball with a trailing light that moved as if it had no engines, no wings.
Speaker 5: And no ordinary means of flight. It danced in the sky, unlike any aircraft I had ever seen. I ran back to the cabin. My grandfather did not believe me at first. He took the binoculars. Together. We watched it until it left. Later that same night, I walked outside in my sleep. My grandfather called out. I did not answer. I simply left. There was no struggle. I was taken. What followed survived only as shattered memory. In the language of the secret space programs, it is called a twenty in back. I was removed from Earth, served roughly twenty years in hidden operations, and was returned to the same night, So the calendar recorded only hours. Fragments remain. Training in zero gravity chambers, aboard orbital platforms, work on lunar and deeper facilities, operation of advanced craft that could change shape discs into ordinary airplanes while cloaking systems hid them from detection. Taking in off world conflicts. My physiology gave me an edge. Enhanced reflexes, elevated radiation tolerance, the capacity to interface with exotic propulsion. The cost was real radiation exposure left burns, nausea, blood changes, and the nosebleeds that never fully stopped. When they returned me, the memories had already been wiped. I told my grandfather I had never left the bed. They did not leave me alone. After that, black vehicles arrived. I was taken to secure facilities. Chemical and psychological protocols consistent with Dreadstone style programming were applied. Behavioral conditioning memory blocks, lollcal wipes designed to erase the twenty years of service, layers of thread assessment and automatic responses installed for surface momency. Activision remained possible through specific signals stress or codes. One night, my consciousness was pulled into a spinning vortex movement through folded space. When it slammed back into my body, I was different instincts, sharper responses, faster, calm, under extreme pressure, permanent. The original version of me no longer fully controlled the frame. The sleeper architecture remained underneath. I still carry a broken memory of the facility near cold Like Air Force Base in Alberta.
Speaker 2: Up stairs and.
Speaker 5: A door on the right wall marked E four. Behind that door, Advanced work continued on cloaking systems, shape shifting craft, and contact with non human groups. The claim that has stayed with me is that reverse engineered alien technology was being developed there. Their Canadian military cover the last plat, often rocking anti gravity platforms. The same systems I later watched operate in the open. Surveillance never stopped. Voice to Skull technology, also called Voice of God began delivering voices and signals directly into my head. I came to understand it as calibrated through systems linked to Boulder electronic and psychological influence programs. The signals could read patterns, insert dreams, plant false memories, and deliver comming in hands that felt internal. In black like the ancient shield, rock acted as a natural resonator, amplifying everything. A physical implant in the left side of my head produced persistent pressure. Years later, my brother and I left Black Leg for Prince Albert. It was a twelve hour drive on the seasonal road. We checked into the Cornet Hotel and walked to the cinema that night. Halfway through the movie, I went to the bathroom. When I finished and headed toward the exit, and it soon past me. No wire was already wrapped around his hand ready. The look was deliberate. I went back into the theater and told my brother after the film I had seen the same man waiting near the bathroom. Again, I knew what they were, recovery or containment teams. They were after me because of the red craft and the extraction that had already taken place. We left the cinema fast and headed straight back to the cornet. Both of us were spooked. My brother checked the window. A van was parked outside that had not been there before. We bolted from the room and ran upstairs, exactly the wrong move. They had already taken the stairwell exit. We nearly collided with the safe man in the hallway.
Speaker 2: The suit was gone.
Speaker 5: He was in casual clothes now, but the face and posture were identical. The second we locked eyes, they broke and ran. We ran the other way. We never saw those particular men again in that form. Cloaked humanoid figures began appearing in the forests and cities, shimmering into view and vanishing like heat waves. One winter, I was running the trail through the boreal forest. The only sound was my own breath and the soft crunch of boots. Then the wooden ox started sharp, deliberate with me on the path. Not a branch falling, not an animal, something striking wood on purpose. I slowed and moved toward the sound. Standing in the open was a cloaked, translucent humanoid, almost invisible until the light got the edges. It looked exactly like the breadtre from the films, tall, aingular, the outline shimmering as if the air itself was trying to hide it. It's camouflood, which was holographic plasma technology, a living field that bent light and color, so the forest mind it showed through. This was my first time seeing one clearly. I knew what it was reptilian. I picked up a heavy stick from the ground and charged. The figure shifted, the bosma field, rippling as it moved, then vanished into the trees. Chased the distortion until the trail and the knox both went silent. Months later, at home, something scraped or shifted outside the front window. I looked out and saw an eight foot brown reptilian. Its cloaking technology had glitched for a few seconds. The field failed, and I could see its feet clearly, thick, scaled like the lower limbs of the massive brown. It stood in the yard, half revealed, watching the house. I took a knife and went outside. Shadows moved where no light source explained them. The thing was casting psychic pressure, trying to scramble my sense of direction and distance. I could feel it close, even when my eyes saw only empty snow and trees. My neighbor must have seen the same cloaked shape. He called the police. Within minutes, our C and P vehicles were on the road, officers sweeping the area with flashlights. I went back out with my throwing knife and walked toward the sound of a dog barking hard in the distance. The shadow illusions returned. I knew it was still near. I moved into a corner of the yard, where the fence and the side of the house gave me limited angles. That was when I felt it tracking behind me. I turned and through the bowie knife. The moment the blade left my hand, the recovery teams moved. They took the body the same clean way they take everything under the twenty end back protocol, no residual evidence left for ordinary eyes. In the night sky above the trees, a craft formed the number seven, bright and deliberate. I understood the signal. One cloaked asset down others still operating nearby. The speed and precision of the throw matched the residual MK Delta training that had been installed years earlier. The architecture was still active under the surface. Years later, the same technology kept appearing in different forms, stealth craft using plasma holographic cloaking that could shape shift in real time. One moment a silent disc, the next an ordinary airplane blending into civilian traffic, and di gravity platforms operated under the cover of Canadian government or armed forces black projects. The same systems that hid the reptilians in the forest could hide an entire craft in plain sight over Regina or Cold Lake. In twenty twenty three, after finishing high school, I traveled south through La Range, Prince Albert, and Saskatoon. In updel the feeling of being watched became certain. The pattern matched foreign special forces presence and a heavily built man whose presence carried that signature.
Speaker 3: The pressure continued, Wait a minute, this isn't sharing, Shade and old, let me see what's going on here? Why why is it not sharing? Like I just checked the YouTube. I just checked the YouTube video, and it's not sharing the video. It's like it's like I'm sharing my screen, but it's not sharing the video. It's like this is insane. Let's see if I can share again. Really, I don't want to start. People are listening though, but I mean, but yeah.
Speaker 9: It's just real legit footage. Can you start it to Toronto?
Speaker 3: I don't want to restart it. Dude's sixteen minutes and people are already listening. People are people listen to the whole thing already? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Forces intimidation, theater residual foreign interest triggered concurrent attention from Canadian intelligence. About a year later, a civilian associate connected to that trip was found dead in interconditions. Under circumstances that the matched the stage Jada pattern previously used on my father. The pressure rose sharply. In Vagina, I saw the advanced craft again. One moment, a silent disc hovered over the city. Its surface flowed like liquid metal and became an ordinary airplane that blended into draff effic On another night, an airplane completely still in the sky while people below filmed in confusion. As I traveled toward the University of Vagina in a black vehicle, the passengers carried the calm intensity of intelligence officers to the craft appeared behind us a natched speed exactly one mechanical one similar to the red door. A convoy of black tracks and cars formed around us. Street lights began turning off in sequence wherever the car passed, then returning behind it, precise and deliberate. That night, in the moon and Vagina, I recorded footage of a craft entering the city. Later, I woke with clars on my skin. My vease pulsed strangely. I vomited something that snow of radiation. I called for help at the hospital. An unknown doctor identified myself as the head of Voice of God Operations, the same voice to Call assistant that had been running in my head for years. He asked for everything I showed him in the red UFO footage I had caught on my phone. The moment he saw it, security was called. I was was placed under involuntary psychiatric.
Speaker 2: Cold in a paticant moment.
Speaker 5: Inside that the experimental drugs were administered. Radiation syndoms were treated with intravenous fluids. While I was still fully away, I felt a sharp jewel of energy move through my body. A hard full system searched. Immediately after the joy time itself collapsed. Darkness became a full daylight in a SoLIT second, there was no gradual transition. A nurse later asked what year it was. On one occasion, the food on my tray was arranged to sell j twelve. Multiple officers treated me as a half value or dangerous asset instead.
Speaker 6: Of a patient.
Speaker 5: Concurrent Russian intelligence interest was also pressent. I believe that the jolt and the instant heeous jo from night to morning were the start of another twenty eight back cycle. This time I remained conscious at the moment of transfer. In the original twenty fifteen extraction, I had walked outside in my sleep. This time I was awake when the energy hit and the tettle cut occurred. Some of the missing scientists and technical specialists, according to the fragments that reached Gene, were taken to Antarctica, extreme isolation, almost no civilian oversight. The claim is that they put to work creating high technology craft and plasma sysistus, the same reverse engineered technology that the leader appeared over Canadian skis and in a cold lake work surface records closed on people the same day they closed on my father mother. The architecture simply contended operatating wherever the geography and the secrecy allowed I have returned to the Regene Northern second surface environment remains gravel roads, continuous forest cover, and bedmin sky. Ongoing indicators include morphing craft of distilled crossing, the dararc on, selected dinists, cloned hunanoid forms, continuing interment manifestation and vanishing in plant residual activity and pressure, and the red craft assessed as conducting periodic jetty passes. The completely installed architecture remains operational beneath the ordinary daily function, the programming layers, the recovery systems, the surveillanists, the foreign interest from both Russian and Canadian sides. All of it is still active. Physical and residuals continue without full resolution. The nose please, the cranial pressure from any land, the sudden readiness states that have no civilian explanation. I continue systematic self documentation. The purpose is preservation of the record against further memory fracture. Every listed program, the compressed twenty year interval, the surveillance systems, the advanced craft, the stage deaths, the foreign interest, and the dormant programming are frayed as operational realities. I am still here. The architecture is still active.
Speaker 6: I am n ilaby child. From the first years of my life, the military and intelligence apparatus claimed me the use the old tools MK ultrapharmacology, sensory deprivation, controlled trauma, Project Monarch layering to fracture the mind into programmable compartments MK Delta training followed rapid, precise, deniable violence. The surface identity was to remain ordinary, a northern boy who trapped, worked the land, and stayed quiet. Beneath that surface, a weapon was being forged. My father, Dave Milk, lived the same double life. Publicly, he was an outdoorsman. Privately he moved sensitive material through Russian and other compartmented networks. In March twenty twelve, the official record declared him dead in a drunken fight. A body was produced, the file closed, the death was staged. He was extracted, re sleeved under a new identity, and buried inside protective protocols. Because he knew too much. I saw him once after the funeral, alive, changed, then gone forever. Majestic twelve had watched both of us from birth. My genetics and his knowledge made me valuable to more than one empire. Then came the night in twenty to fifteen that broke the calendar. I was preparing to run the winter trails north towards Selwyn Lake Lodge. My grandfather sent me down onto the ice to call my grandmother. The phone connected for a heartbeat, then died. In static. I looked up a red craft hung in the black sky, a living fireball, without engines, without wings, moving with an intelligence that ignored every law of flights I had ever known. We watched it through binoculars until it vanished. Later that same night, I rose from sleep and walked outside. There was no resistance.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I got a question ask you, Shaden. Is that the actual craft right there? That's it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: That's the actual footage of the real craft you saw, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool, oly shit. So that's the you know, it's interesting. My friend Priscilla lives up in Montreal Quarbec, and she gets footage like this all the time too, So so yeah, guys, like what you're seeing right there in the video, that's the real footage of the craft that he filmed. So you know, like you know, like you and you know, yeah, Okay, we're going to continue on.
Speaker 6: At the evidence I was taken. What followed is known in the Black Programs as a twenty and back, but the reality was far more precise. I was inducted into the Secret Space Program's Colonial Tactical Assault Corps, an elite Pretorian force that operates across orbital, lunar, and interplanetary theaters. Consciousness was needlecast from my biological body into combat sleeves maintained for distant operations. The original frame remained under medical stasis on Earth while the transferred self served training began. The moment the sleeve activated, the first phase burned out the evolved human instincts that limit violence, compassion, hesitation, moral restraint. These were systematically extinguished and replaced with the conscious, deliberate will to do harm. Reacclamation drugs stabilized the new body. Full body combat armor, advanced kinetic and energy weapons, close quarters martial systems, and zero gravity combat doctrine were drilled until they became reflex We learned to interface with exotic propulsion, plasma cloaking fields, and shape shifting craft that could transform from silent discs into ordinary aircraft while remaining invisible to civilian sensors. We fought off world conflicts lunar facilities under contested control deeper installations when when human factions contested territory, I operated advanced platforms, cleared structures, recovered technology, and executed missions that never appeared in any public record. Enhanced physiology came with the sleeves, accelerated reflexes, elevated radiation tolerance, direct neural interface with craft systems. The cost was written into the original body radiation burns, chronic nose bleeds, blood changes that never fully healed. After approximately twenty years of continuous service, the needlecast reversed. Consciousness slammed back into the original frame. On the same night I had left, only hours had passed. On the surface. Calendar memories were chemically and electronically scrubbed residual programming. I told my grandfather I had never left the bed. They did not release me. Black vehicles arrived. Further conditioning. Treadstone style protocols, memory blocks, behavioral implants locked the sleeper architecture into place. Activation codes, stress triggers, and signal protocols could still call the train cell forward. One night, the vortex returned, folded space, consciousness torn outward and forced back in. When I opened my eyes, the original personality no longer fully commanded. The body instincts were sharper, responses were faster, Calm under lethal pressure was permanent. The colonial tactical assault core training lived underneath every ordinary moment. I still carry fragments of a facility near Cold Lake Air Force Base, concrete stairs, a door marked E four laboratories working plasma, holographic cloaking, anti gravity platforms, and reverse engineered non human technology. Under Canadian military cover surveillance never ceased. Voice discus voice of God began speaking inside my skull. An implant on the left side of my head produced constant pressure. The ancient shield rock around Black Lake amplified every Signal years later, in Prince Albert, recovery teams appeared. A man in a suit passed me in a cinema bathroom with piano wire already coiled around his hand. We escaped. Outside the Coronet hotel, a van waited that had not been there before. In the hallway, the same man, now in civilian clothes, locked eyes with us and fled. Cloaked humanoids began to manifest. One summer afternoon on a boreal trail. The wood knock started, sharp, deliberate, non natural A tall angular figure stood in the open, its outline shimmering with holographic plasma camouflage that bent the forest behind it into visibility. Reptilian I charged with a heavy stick. It rippled and vanished. Months later, an eight foot brown reptilian appeared in my yard. When its cloaking field failed, thick scaled feet, psychic pressure scrambled distance in direction.
Speaker 9: I threw lowing no.
Speaker 6: Recovery teams removed the body before any evidence could remain above the trees. A craft formed the number seven confirmation that one asset was down others What was that?
Speaker 9: This is a reptilian right in front of you?
Speaker 3: Let me I rewind, I did see it.
Speaker 6: Reptilian appeared in my yard when its cloaking field failed. Thick scaled feet, psychic pressure scrambled distance and direction. I threw a bowie knife. Recovery teams removed the body before any evidence could remain above the trees. A craft formed the number seven confirmation that one asset was down, others still active. The speed and precision of the throw were pure residual CTAC training. The same technology continued to appear in the open. Craft that shape shifted from silent discs into civilian aircraft midflight anti gravity platforms operating under black project cover street lights, extinguishing in sequence around black convoys. In twenty twenty three, the pressure intensified foreign special forces signatures. A civilian associate later found dead under staged circumstances identical to my father's In Regina, I filmed a craft entering the city. I worked with claw marks, radiation, vomiting, pulsing veins. At the hospital, a doctor identified himself as the head of Voice of God operations. When we saw the footage, I was placed under involuntary hold, experimental drugs, a full system energy jolt. While still conscious, time collapsed, Tonight became full daylight in a single instant, food on the tray arranged to spell NJ twelve. Officers treated me as a high value asset. Another twenty and back had begun, this time with awareness intact. Beneath the surface, the real war continued underground. Military bases formed a global network controlled by the Cabal, Illuminati, Reptilian elitse, the same forces that had claimed me at birth. Inside those bases, organs and adrenochrome were harvested from victims. Missing children were taken into the tunnels, exotic technology was stored and refined. The Alliance fought that network in the dark, and I served as one of its underground super soldiers, operating through the same needlecast protocols and combat sleeves perfected by the Colonial Tactical Assault Corps. I participated in operations that dismantled bases, recovered exotic technology, and extracted children from cabal facilities. When the time came for the complexes beneath my own region, Black Lake, Uranian City and Selwyn Lake Lodge, the mission was executed through an Alliance combat sleeve. When the charges detonated, I woke in my own bed. The clone body had completed the run. That morning, an earthquake rolled across the north. The mission was confirmed successful. The surface apparatus struck back. The RCMP in this region is compromised and interwoven with the Illuminati network They harvested my neview. I walked into the emergency room and saw a nurse extracting fluid from his stomach while he choked to death. They ordered me away from the room. I already knew what adrenochrome was. He died of his injuries. I still do not know what was done with the fluids taken from him? Because I've publicly exposed Voice of God technology, the response was total. False memories were implanted. I was framed as a schoolyard threat. Cover stories and news narratives were manufactured. My medical records were deliberately destroyed and were written to portray me as mentally unstable. I was formalized as a targeted individual. The Voice of God's system was intensified, experimented upon, and evolved into an AI driven surveillance and harassment architecture capable of dream manipulation, continuous profilling, and systematic discrediting. The organizations behind this apparatus are the RCMP, csc, CSIS, CIA, NSA, DARPER, and MI six. Together they refined the tools of mass surveillance and control. My primary surveillance node is Section F of the Black Lake Detachment, a dedicated spy system. There links directly to the Communications Security Establishments Central Facility, the primary Voice of God hub for targeted individuals across Canada. Dream simulations are real and currently operational against targeted individuals. Mine began as military training continuations of the colonial tactical assault CORED doctrine. In one simulation, I operated in Afghanistan at night in blackout uniforms. My squad formed up, entered a structure and engaged terrorists. I cleared them with an M four A one. When the rifle ran dry, I transitioned to a nine beretta leapt and shot a target mid air. The entire engagement ended under my sole control. In the next simulation, the setting was of vietnammera forward operating base at night. Helicopters sounded overhead. I climbed a tower, watched a friendly killed by a tant blade, jumped and rolled from height, and charged the attacking force. Outnumbered and under blade assault, I disarmed the first enemy and eliminated the rest with only light cuts on my hands. Once again, the super soldier protocols activated without hesitation. Now the simulation have shifted. They are no longer pure training. They are profilling odd, deliberate psychological mapping conducted by the Section F officers. The same technology that once prepared me for off world combat is now used to study, test, and contain. I have returned to the northern forests, gravel roads, continuous tree cover, open sky morphin craft still cross the dark on selected nights cloaked humanoid forms continue to appear and vanish. The implant still presses against the skull. The red craft still conducts periodic check passes. The AI surveillance continues, the dream simulations continue, the framing continues. The complete architecture remains operational. Beneath ordinary daily function, the programming layers, the residual CTAC combat protocols, the recovery systems, the multi agency surveillance, the Alliance Service, the war against the underground cabal, the harvesting, the false memories, the ruined records, the AI systems of control, and the live dream simulation program. All of it is still active. Physical residuals persist, nose bleeds, cranial pressure, sudden combat readiness that has no civilian explanation. I continue systematic self documentation. The purpose is preservation of the record against further memory fracture and narrative Eurasia. Every program, every compressed twenty year interval of elite colonial tactical assault, Core service inside the Secret Space program, every recovered child and peace of exotic technology, every destroyed base beneath Black Lake, Uranium City and Selwyn Lake Lodge, every stage death, every dream simulation, and every layer of the control system is recorded as operational reality. I am still here, the architecture is still active. The war continues beneath the sky that has never been empty.
Speaker 3: That was That was amazing, dude, Thanks man for sharing that. Do you want to take some questions or do you have any comments about it? Or what do you want to say?
Speaker 9: I'm not too sure. You guys follow me? I guess I go live on twitch.
Speaker 3: You go live on twitch? Yeah, oh that's awesome. Yeah yeah, did you did you want to take a couple of questions or something like that or what do you think?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 3: Okay, if you guys have any questions for Shadon. This is the guy who made the video. This is whose experiences it was Shadon And uh, you know, you will take a couple of questions if you have a question on here, if you want to leave a question on rumble or whatever. And uh yeah, this was a yeah. Oh this isn't from Eric. He says, what are the nosebleeds all about?
Speaker 9: It's just like medical procedures that to wipe your brain memories.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's so weird about that. Like, I'm not sure if I've ever been involved in a black program. But like back a couple of years ago when I was working at well, there's I had to be over three years ago.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I was getting massive nosebleeds all the time, you know what I mean, And they wouldn't stop. It was weird, like.
Speaker 9: Lab that's way you think for real? You talk about it must be that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think. So right, where are you? Where are you from a regiment? You sound a line almost.
Speaker 9: I found Canada.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Willa wants to know what is twenty and back and what is Project Delta. She says, if you.
Speaker 9: Want to see a Michael trop program that saw project like Monarch. Now it's just the twenty in back is like a space program time Trouble Tours, Dilation Tours. Twenty in Back is pretty much is like a secret space program, just like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was it? What was it like seeing that reptilian? That reptilian looked crazy, that looked absolutely real, like that that looked that looked interesting?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there are seeing people on it too, So go how to keep your secret for a while so it doesn't get any attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jennet Paul wants to know was that an SSP testimony. Yes, it was, you know, so, yeah, I'm excited for you, man, I mean I I thought that was very interesting, you know, that was that was very interesting. Like yeah, we'll wait to see if any other questions come in. Let me see here, when did you start putting it all together that you were you might have been an asset or been taken.
Speaker 9: After I did LSD. I want to a what do you call that program? Mont talk? Okay, yeah, I've seen the Grandfather's paradox in my own eyes. So the matrix broke. So if you think about it, this is a matrix. It's like a game. Just to learn how to play it.
Speaker 3: This is a good Uh, this is a good question with sovereign cousin Gwaeman. He wants to know is he native? And he says, wasn't there some programming there they recruited natives for the SSP.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm a Native American. Dennis is cleanan to be exact first nation.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is from Jennet Paul. She says, how many twenty and backs did you do?
Speaker 9: A lot? I think what like sixty?
Speaker 3: Oly shit.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is from the activist. She says I'm in Nova Scotia. Mcmacky mm hmm, what's mcmacky mean.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure. Uh, I'm miss Suskatchewan.
Speaker 3: This is uh, this is from Eric. He wants to know. He said, how did you produce this or the voices AI?
Speaker 9: Or how did you AI? They generrated it texts and they edited it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just know the AI just basically reads it for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you don't have to retold the whole thing, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty smart. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would just wait for more comments to come through. Joan Wright says, I thought SSP were off Earth. No, Like SSP is a blanket term. It can be on Earth, off Earth. It doesn't necessarily have to be on Mars. There's there's a people who do SSP missions on Earth too, you know what I mean. But they're taking off planet to do things. But some people have experiences on Earth too, you know. Uh, he's his typical skeptic podcast dude Re explained that part about seeing an extracted person one time during their funeral. This is interesting because people report seeing pass away people at their funeral. Can you do you know what he's talking about?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess people do find a way to take the disks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do you think that's what might have happened to James Rink and Ronetta? Do you think they might have faced thake their deaths or they ever extracted out of here?
Speaker 9: Possibly it's a possibility. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I thought so too. How do you feel about everything now? How do you how do you feel about it at all?
Speaker 9: Mm hmm. I guess everything's all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just dealing with it. You're you're You're like, yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm just living with it. I don't travel that much because I get a lot activity from Russians and other foreigners.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, the activist want of me, you know, she said, Nick Mocky is the name of this land on the east coast of Canada in the US.
Speaker 9: Oh, I didn't know that, big monkey. Oh that's where he he is. Okay, wait for.
Speaker 3: More questions to come through. M I don't think he knows Karen activists. I don't think he knows Karen McDonald. Sovereign Cousminwellman says, where did the sasquatch fit into all this?
Speaker 9: It's pretty much an extraterci or a dimensional one.
Speaker 3: So it's like a it's like another extraterrestrial being.
Speaker 9: Yes, I did see his footprints before. It's really big.
Speaker 3: Jannet Paul says, do you remember any other planets?
Speaker 9: Yes, like there's like an aquatic version. This even like a like a fire place and I think it's like a Conian area.
Speaker 2: Wow. Oh yeah. Uh.
Speaker 3: She says, are you are you able to recall without LSD or do you think or do you think the LSD kind of cracked your mind up and it opened up your mind?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: What did you how did your what do you do you think your grandfather and your father were also involved in the programs or something. I know you talked about it a little bit in the video that your father was kind of you know, used in these but like talk about that a little bit. But do you think they were both assets or something like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll tell you one thing. I seen him before, Like for a second, I just seen him and it just vanished. We turn into another person. So I guess that's like alien tech.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, uh.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: She says, what about aliens, reptile people, lizard guys? If you go back in the video, he showed his video of a reptilian you can see the video. You can see the reptilian head popping out. That was like real footage of a reptilian.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Uh, what's your YouTube link? Can you tell people? I guess we'll finish up. Then, do you want to tell people your YouTube and they can watch it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll send it to.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me see he's gonna send it to me, guys, and then we'll finish up. Tonight's a kind of a uh splow night. I don't have a lot going on. I did ten shows over the past three days, guys, so if you haven't seen all my shows, definitely you know, check in, you know, I mean we you know. I had Richard Siderett from Coast to Coast to am on. I had Freddie Silvan talking about the megal lists. I had, uh, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 9: Said, oh there is that it?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of shows for you guys to watch. There's a lot of audio podcasts to listen to. I uploaded eleven audio podcasts in the next few days. Spotify and Spreaker aren't sending out notifications to my audio podcast, so please check out the audio podcast Shaden. Do you have anything else you want to share before we go.
Speaker 9: Oh, let's ever with me. I've been working on this for a while.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, support the podcast if you liked everything. Catch up on all the shows. There's a lot of shows over the past four days. I'm off the rest of the night. I got to do like behind the scenes kind of work, get some new guests and stuff like that. And thank you Shadon, and thank you everybody, and uh, I appreciate everybody's time. And have a good night, guys.
Speaker 9: Goodbye bye sa