Speaker 1: Welcome back to Calling All Beings on a Wednesday night where we got a very special guest along with myself. We got my homegirl. Well you know who I am. You know I'm DJ, the ball guy, fifty something. None of your damn business exactly how old I am? But I got my homegirl in the house via the d O double GA. What's up?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: How are you all right?
Speaker 1: Homie? How you doing good? You ready to do this damn thing? Learning about Christie?
Speaker 4: Yes? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: What else we're gonna do?
Speaker 4: We're gonna do with a fundraiser, I have the Defense link up.
Speaker 1: That's right right there, baby, We're gonna raise some money for Karen Reid. And because we can duel to ask in this joint, right, yeah, we know how to do this thing and we are gonna do it. So even though my voice is a little bit toast, my spirit most suddenly is not. So let us introduce our guest co host tonight, who will be asking questions, who will be part of the joint. Who connected us up with this young lady. We're very excited to have her back, and we're gonna say hi to everybody in the shot said, don't you wear about nothing? Well, first, before we get into that, let's say hello to my homegirl, who's representing the turtle representing Karen Reid. She's bad asking, ain't got no time for your drama part of people. Put your hand together for gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Hello, I have a lot of time for drama.
Speaker 1: I love the drama, all right, Ain't got no time to be scared of your drama. You can't scare it those woman, but maybe yeah, give me some of that. There we go. All right, all right, so your friend here, when did you meet your friend that were Oh we just lost Bia, she'll come.
Speaker 3: Back, Okay, When did I meet Christy? So? I was going through some old messages of ours today, going back about a year and a half, and we would just we actually started out being friendly and we would talk about the case. And then she became the dark She went to the dark side, on to the anti side, and she would she would message me and like make fun of the fact that Eden was arrested and he was going to prison. You're the talk of Twitter, just like not nice. We didn't like each other. It was not nice things of both of ours side. And then we kind of lost touch. And then probably she can tell you more. But I think probably like four or five months ago, she reached out to me on a burner account and was like telling me some things but didn't say who it was. And she would say, can you tell Aidan this? Can you tell Aidan that? And I didn't know who it was. And then she came out that she was Christie and she had reached out to Aidan herself. So we've just talked and we've formed a friendship and now she, you know, kind of knows all my secrets. And I think she's really brave for, you know, doing what she did. And you know, she realized that what they were doing to Aidan was not right. She wasn't going to stand by and watch an innocent man be put in prison. And she came out like and she still wasn't sure, and she can tell you when she comes on. She wasn't sure if she was even free. Karen Reid, she was kind of at the thing like, I don't care if she did it or she didn't do it, just want it to be fair. Now I think she's more leaning towards she didn't do it, because she realizes that she was told a lot of lies and she can go into that more by the other side to kind of spread around. You know, it was all it was planned. You know, they were told what to say. So yeah, now she's great. She's one of the funniest people I know. We text every day, you boys message every day like she's amazing and the troubles hater.
Speaker 1: This is what is going to be so cool about this. This is a journey that very few people have taken, and we're honored that Christy would accept this invitation to come on, calling all beings to speak with BA and I. So, without further idea, people put those hands together for christ Stein.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, you got me? Yes, Jangle got on.
Speaker 3: It didn't take much though it didn't take too much. It was a little bit like you want to do this with me?
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, time, I had a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get I'm bed. We really are honored that you haven't done it. What we want to do first, we want to say, because the people in the chat are going to support this, we want to announce what we're doing. We're tonight, we're here to interview Christy in the background. We are every fifteen minutes or so, we're going to bring up our Karen Reid fundraiser Kyle, which is going to look like this, So let's let's get that. And then we want to say hi to everybody in the chat because we love you and without you, we don't have a show. So let's get that right out there, right Christy, So in the back, Christy has agreed to share the stage with Karen Reid's birthday. It is Karen Reid's birthday, the heroin with whom we seek to get a release from the clutches of the Norfolk County DA and all of the douchebags, including prosecuting attorneys Bev Canoni and Hank Brennan. So anyway we are running this, there should be pinned at the top of the chat. I don't know if you guys can see this, but it is right here. I try to pin it. I don't know if it pinned because it wasn't the first chat, but yeah, there is.
Speaker 3: It there, thank you, I think, I think so, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, it should be pinned to the top of the chat. And also we'll be scrolling. We'll have banners scrolling throughout the evening. Every fifteen minutes or so, we'll bring this up. We don't want super chats tonight. If you do super chat, we are going to donate that money to Karen Reid. We would prefer that you go here or to her Venmo or to her PayPal, and we will stream those across the bottom of the screen. And if you think I'm gonna forget to show this up on screen, I won't because Ba is here.
Speaker 4: Yes. And if you can just add a little note and say calling All Beings, send you, send you for the donation. When you make the donation, just add from Calling All Beings and we will and we will announce it, and we.
Speaker 1: Will announce it so it may be at the end of the show because I don't want to interrupt this interview with Christy, but we will. We will call out everybody's name and we will thank every single person that donated. And I don't care how long my Kung Pou chicken has to wait downstairs. Okay, we lose Christy, Christy, she's back. Hi, Christy, You're welcome to Calling All Beings. DJ.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not good at this. I tried to chat and I'm like, you know, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Oh, So if you want to chat, go to where it says comments, and there's a private chat where you can if you want to chat something to one of us that you don't want the audience to see. And if you hit comments, you can make comments just like you're one of the listeners. Okay, so yeah, got options? All right, Okay, so let me get a banner going here and then we can get well, let's say hid everybody. We got to do that. So Trey and forty four four Folk was the first one here. Hello, Hello, Jerry Harris. Welcome foos and Blues, which means somebody that obviously likes to play foosball. Hopefully you're not one of the people that beat me in Saudi Arabia a bunch of times when I was playing back then, remember Chan when we's got to Southwest Asia, there we go. Who else we got to?
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't go anywhere. I didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Dental dental. Yeah, so that could be considered a deployment. Actually, I'm skinny. There's Dennis Sweeney, the legend. We're gonna see Dennis at the Meal of Food that will be six pm, twenty eight March at Townspa Pizza in Stunton. You can Glosstornton.
Speaker 2: If you know what that is?
Speaker 1: Well Glatstnton. All right, all right, the Scottish didn't come out too badly. Apparently. Bea is here, Hi Bia, How are.
Speaker 4: You I called Dennis Handsome? It's it's his pet.
Speaker 1: Name as well you should and he is handsome? Yeah, you know what. He's got the two flags? And who's oh the official attorney of calling all beings is here at Valhalla Law, retired Massachusetts attorney. How are you lov uh? Okay? Well, first of all, we're going to say how to new YouTuber and moderator Kelly Stephie.
Speaker 3: Hello Kelly, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right here, Sherry Dizzle, my fellow New Yorker who now lives in South Carolina or something something like that. Lulu Belle, Massachusetts legend.
Speaker 5: Hello, and Amy Positive Pathways. We love your Positive Pathways. You've got a great story in the great a name. Oh, James Lynch, how are you free?
Speaker 1: Karen Reid? All day, mop uh and here we go. Everybody knows this guy. Okay, yep, everybody say hello. And she has a new YouTube as well, so go and check out. Go and check out. Sdst and John Como are two new YouTubers that are just killing it already. It didn't take them long. And oh Canada without rocket Chick here from a cornad h Jesse sweaters. It's the right time here ss Yeah, my alman, that's what's up right here? And this go right here. She's like an adjunct cabin.
Speaker 3: On the screen. That's fun.
Speaker 1: Rasmussen, that's my that's right, baby, She's awesome. Larry Legend is here a number thirty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my power base, my editing pro.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, somebody, somebody a while ago said that I was Larry's or he was mine. I was his power base. I don't know what that means. Yeah, like does he get his energy from me?
Speaker 1: Or like I don't know what that wonder twin powers. I don't know what that means either his own person. Okay, and he's we confirmed. He is a human being. He is a German shepherd.
Speaker 4: Here mass Yes, yeah, Lara is the best.
Speaker 3: He's definitely a real human all right.
Speaker 1: I think I know Lara. Actually, he and I have voice chatted, so I know he's real. All right. I think we've got everybody, so we can get started with the interview. Lean Bravos here my homegirl from Dean College, Beam, Venidos, Christy, thank you, and yeah and Kalm and Tiff what's up? So yeah, I think we got everybody. If I didn't mention you, let me know, we're going to get to everybody tonight. Let me put this across the bottom of the screen. I think I have a followed followers, Kim okay, So there's that will run the fundraiser, the PayPal and the Venmo. So if you're a if you're a PayPal person, there it is if you are a Venmo person, And we'll just alternate these throughout the show. But like I said, tag calling off beings and BIA will be going and searching these websites and then we will announce you and thank you on air. But right now we got to get down to, as we say, bitess because we got Christy Satrone my paison in the house. Are you Italian? I'm say you Italian? Yeah, all right, there you go. You missed.
Speaker 3: She's also Jewish.
Speaker 1: We're both Jewish. Well I was a Jewish and Italian.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look at that man. What's going on? Muzzletown home girl. Wow. So that's the whole story in his itself, converting over all, Right, all right, So if you would, is this your first justice movement that you've been involved in? What what drew you into the case? Maybe first as anti Karen Reid and then and then we can get into how you sort of switch sides, if you will. We notice we had that railroad switch on your your artwork.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I lived close so and I work in Canton. So when it happened, or maybe the day or two after whenever they announced the glass was broken, I think that was a day. That must have been the day after it happened, right, I think I was still at work and we were talking about it at work, and it just kind of I think it's just because I'm local, just kind of and I knew some I know some of them, like some of the Alberts significant others. I went to high school with them. So it's just I grew up in Foxborough and so I that's why, just from being local, I guess.
Speaker 1: So that is what. But the initial thing with the glass, and it really, you know, you wouldn't have thought, hey, you know, maybe they just got a glass from the waterfall and smashed it.
Speaker 2: It didn't make sense that when I was at work, they would happen to be somebody that worked in one of the not the Norfolk DA's office, but another DA office, and I looked at him and I thought it was so odd that they had already known that the glass was from the waterfall. I was like, this is crazy. How would they be able to identify a glass? And the way he looked at me, I'll never forget it, and it just it's it's it sat with me forever, and then it came out.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 6: A while later. I think that the Google search. Then I was fully invested that.
Speaker 1: So the Google search is when you knew that something was amiss, You're like, oh, wait, this is a frame up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well of course, I mean as soon as they I mean who would google, right.
Speaker 1: Who would Yeah? And then say, oh I didn't I didn't do that, and that was the only well, I think be a pointed out ahead. You have some stats on when that came up as far as they discovered that there u that was the only Google search she ever deleted or that they have record of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was like over four thousand, and that was the only one.
Speaker 3: But the Google search actually came out in the news around April fifteenth of twenty twenty three, and they actually had it on the news. And then that's when Aiden got into it, because I think people had just forgotten about it and just thought she hit on it was an accident. And then that search came up, and then it just exploded after that.
Speaker 6: And I think because.
Speaker 2: We work with we do a bunch of work with the police, so and my boss is a big blue guy, so it was it was a pretty big deal for us anyways.
Speaker 6: So and then, like you said, the Google search came out in April, and it was just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then then you went anti Christy, So I what made you switch to going anti?
Speaker 2: So because I lived so close to Knon, I obviously have friends and family in Canton, And what was happening was they were just upset because the town was sort of turning into a circus, and I felt bad for them, and I started speaking up for them. And at one point one of the Albert significant others reached out to me and thanked me for defending them and defending the town or whatever, and I started talking to her, and then I still and then somebody someone else what happened with you? Remember that Carol woman, the patch.
Speaker 6: The eye patch, there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Carol Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so something happened with her. I forget what happened. And remember when the uh the ants had that secret group they had, like a secret Facebook group. Yes, yes, So one of them reached out and said, hey, look, if somebody's making fun of you, you know, that's not where we're about.
Speaker 6: And she was very civil.
Speaker 2: So I reached out to her and I said, hey, let's talk. And I started talking to her and I talked to her for probably five or six months, not knowing what her name was, and she knew.
Speaker 6: I said, look, Karen didn't kill him, you know.
Speaker 2: And then we talked her, like I said, six months and eventually I was like, okay, she killed him because I was lied to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were telling you. One. I was going through our old messages today when we didn't really like each other, and they're funny, and I sent you some of them, but that lie that they told you, Like I noticed one of the messages was always like she stopped at the farm. How come you don't hear about the farm? She stopped at the farm and got out? And I was like, what is she talking about? And I think my standard with palms would be like Okka or like get help or something like that. It was always about help, something about the farm. And I had never seen that in any of the police reports anything, So I was like, what is she talking about? And that was one of the lies that they had told you right, that she that they had video of her getting out at the farm and looking at her tail light.
Speaker 6: Yep, a ton of them.
Speaker 2: I mean I knew probably seconds into the trial, I was like, oh shit, because I was told Karen wasn't invited that night. Only John was allowed to park in the garage, and he was very anal, which I think they kind of went into a little bit. I believe that he was, you know, an over tener or whatever, but I think that what they were trying to go with was he would have never let her.
Speaker 6: Park in the garage.
Speaker 2: So obviously, within seconds of the I think the first gentleman who testified had said, no, she wasn't the garage. John my room in the garage, Like, oh, riots too, And then they had said, you know, God, there's so much you know she was sleeping with Higgins. She wasn't, you know, she got out at the farm. There was DNA under the and I think some I think some of them are still pushing this. There was DNA under the under the truck, right, and then so and then another one.
Speaker 6: I think you've seen it.
Speaker 2: There was a part under the car that caused the damage on his arm. Yeah, but that's on the opposite side. Oh so, or you know what I mean, or too much in the middle. So it's not I mean, it would be great, I guess for their story if it was on the right side, but I don't think it is.
Speaker 3: So did you ever tell them during the trial that you had switched sides that you didn't think she was guilty anymore?
Speaker 2: No, because I didn't, because I think what happened was I was so they were my friends, so I was I would justify it, you know. I mean, I was like, Okay, well, maybe they just got it wrong, or maybe they just were guessing.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I can't even describe what happened. I I don't know. I don't I.
Speaker 3: Remember you saying to me, like Jen, I don't care if she's guilty or innocent. I have no stake in the game, right, But it's just what's happening to Campton. That's what you were so concerned about, And.
Speaker 2: That's what was upsetting me, because I do. I mean, I have two friends that actually moved because of it. And this is the type of town where people fight, you know, the area where people fight over fertilizer and you know, cars driving too fast. And then it just became it really did become kind of a circus. And then the people who worked, like myself, were put in a position where everyone wants to talk about the case. And it's like, I don't want to talk to you, a stranger, about the case, because if you think something opposite to me, it's it's it's not gonna go anywhere positive.
Speaker 6: So it just, I don't know, I felt bad. I felt bad for the people that live there.
Speaker 2: I felt bad for John's kids that have to see, you know, people even if you no matter how you feel, I mean they whether they were brainwashed not brainwashed, whatever you might think, those children still think that Karen killed John. And I just felt really bad that they lost two sets of parents and then they would have to see that. So yeah, it was you know, it was more it's you know, it's in my backyard. It's great until it's in your backyard, right.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell Obach here. We didn't mean to block you when you trolled Christy saying she's a Russian spy. We don't. I don't know you, So anybody who trolls any of our guests are immediately getting timed out or block.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know who it is, so I don't know them. Just just so you know, if you're in the chat, if you're trolling one of our guests, if you're trolling turtle Boy, if you're trolling another content creator, we're probably we're gonna time you out and then we'll probably block you because we don't know. Because this is like a space where people are meant to feel super welcome, So don't be offended. We totally understand you were just playing, but we didn't know because I don't know. I don't I wasn't familiar with you anyway. Lulu Bell had a question for Bia, go ahead and answer that bea how I just donated?
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I did reply. So as far as getting in the drawing, you just have to send a screenshot to Nick Rocco on Facebook, and then in regards to you don't have to do anything. We're gonna read them from the Defense Fund.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what yet, BIA is going to be monitoring the defense Fund, the Venmo et cetera, the PayPal.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't monitor her right in Venmo. I can't because I'm you can't see what donations have been made to her. So just on the defense one defense defense Fund.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she would have to be friends with you on Venmo. I think you to see that that makes sense, all right, So the only thing we could really do is the defense Fund. And if you do that, we're going to go ahead and we're going to thank you formally at the end of the interview. Great questions by Jen Altman, by the way, and great answers and contextualization by Christie's BIA. Do you want do you have something that you'd.
Speaker 3: Like to ask?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I was just gonna mention in the trial, it did come out that there was no DNA under the vehicle, in the undercarriage, so that did come out. But yeah, yeah, so, I mean, anybody that's it's crazy, anybody who watches trial, it's crazy to think that they still think that she may be guilty.
Speaker 2: It's weird that it's still being pushed. I mean, someone was just posting this a week ago saying, oh, no, it wasn't. It wasn't under that was a lie you were told. And you know, you just didn't watch the try because there are a bunch of them obviously didn't watch, and then they're getting all the information from you know, soundbites and you know, their favorite creators or whatever.
Speaker 6: But yeah, no, there was no DNA into the car. A truck. It's a truck. So I don't know why people are still saying that it's bizarre.
Speaker 1: And I can't believe that people think it's so shocking that you could take pieces of tail light and smash it with a hammer and then rub it into a sweater or a sweatshirt and go, oh look, I found yards of tail light in this. Then I wonder how that got there.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how people think that side swiping somebody is going to shatter a tail light into forty five pieces. I mean somebody did. I forget who it was, but somebody did it. They have like a frozen piece of meat and they did a video where they like were slamming it into a tail light and it would not break, and it was a completely frozen like side of beef and it would not.
Speaker 4: And what about the fact that this happened on the street and they were able to locate every single one. You have toll truck drivers pushing the snow from the street going upward. How would they have found every single piece from the lawn and you know it didn't get dragged across the whole damn street. That's very bizarre too.
Speaker 3: And PERSTI had said there was a party. Want to tell them about the party after John died?
Speaker 2: Yeah, after he died, so I want to say it was I think it was just about Valentine's Day? So John died, what the twenty ninth, h Yeah, okay, so sixteen days later. And then I forget the exact date that it was. I thought it.
Speaker 6: Originally it was Berkowitz, but it wasn't. It was Proctor. Was it Proctor Berkowitz?
Speaker 2: Anyways, one of them drove by after the party, it was a big party at that house, and found the biggest piece of tail light, the.
Speaker 6: Biggest piece to data.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, wait a minute, how did they have a party with thirty forty people and no one saw the biggest piece of tailate.
Speaker 3: Somebody must have parked right there where he was found. How did they not see it?
Speaker 2: And you can see And then now they're saying, well the weather there was more snow and there wasn't. I think Olivia had broken it down and there was no snow right, no boys, no excuse me on the fourteenth than there was on the sixteenth.
Speaker 6: So that didn't make sense.
Speaker 2: And I've always I always thought that even if some of her tailor did somehow break it the scene, I to this day still believe someone added some more. I think that's what the problem is. I think it was like, hey, let's make this stick. That's what I think happened. So, no matter what, I think that they've caked it evident. That's my opinion. I don't know if it's true, but I think they've allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 1: The snark.
Speaker 3: Well that's always the trolls, you know, allegedly according the sources.
Speaker 1: According to I don't think that polycarbonate. I mean, somebody over heres was saying that it was a Turtle Boy listener that did the taillight test. I believe that was David McIntyre, brilliantly done. And I don't think that polycarbonate. I don't think that would shatter hitting soft tissue like that. It would not it would just would have. It would have hurt him quite badly, but exactly not leave a bruise on his gee. I wonder how that happened. How did that? It's incredible, But this person right here, maybe you could give them the abridged version. For Christine f who's unfamiliar with your story, maybe give her the abridged version.
Speaker 2: I see you want. I'm trying to figure out. Oh so yeah, I was friends with them, and then what happened was the reason. The main reason I went to A I actually went to Jen first. I don't know if a lot of people know that. I think you had said it in the beginning. I went to Gen first, and the main reason why was because.
Speaker 6: They ate it.
Speaker 3: Debbie Downer. Debbie Downer, I.
Speaker 2: Know Stephanie out she busted me, and I was like, that's not me. So I was surprised that she outed me.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, that was me.
Speaker 2: So I had gone to Gen first because I knew something wasn't right with Aiden. I was in a group chat with Lindsay and a bunch of them the December that he got arrested, and once he was in jail, stuff wasn't adding up, you know. I said, if you were really pregnant, why did you show him an old ultrasound or? And then the story changed to she was raped, and then the story kept but you would.
Speaker 6: Never answer, and no one could.
Speaker 2: I can't talk about it like we talk about everything else. It makes no sense. So I knew, and and then there was there was some more stuff. I can't remember right, and it will come to me. There was some more stuff, and I said, you know this, this isn't this isn't right. I need to someone needs to know. And you told them you were going to go to Aiden a hundred times.
Speaker 6: Oh that's the way.
Speaker 1: Kate, my cat just stepped on the studio thing here, that's a big cat.
Speaker 3: Harrah.
Speaker 1: They had everybody harrah, and I gotta go.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I know what it was.
Speaker 2: When I were gone over there, I had known that Kate worked for Marty and Brian worked for Marty. Those are two things I went there knowing I had never said anything. When I was on free came read and I and I never would have. I would have taken that to the grave with me. But then somebody went to Aiden and outed Brian, and I got blamed for it, and they kept blaming me for it, and I said, if discontinues, I'm going to go to Aiden and I'm going.
Speaker 6: To tell them the full story.
Speaker 2: And the full story is Kate also works for Marty.
Speaker 1: So Kate works for Marty as like a pi eta.
Speaker 6: Right, he did?
Speaker 3: But didn't she like when all her legal stuff happened, did he say this doesn't look good? He fired?
Speaker 2: When that went When that went all over Twitter that she was terminated, everybody thought she was terminated from the property management job that she allegedly had, and that's not true. It was Marty who terminated her because she caught more charges and whatever else happened.
Speaker 6: But no, so she that's where she was fired from.
Speaker 2: So because I kept saying to him, I go, look, I'm gonna go to Aiden and tell and tell him stuff. I'm gonna tell him the full story. He's gonna get it all. He's gonna know where Brian, that Brian lives in Norwood. He's gonna know you know that Brian works for Marty. He's gonna know the Kate works there. He's I mean, why would I hold back? Why would I only tell him a little bit?
Speaker 6: So it was shady.
Speaker 2: And that's how it started. And then I started talking to him and I went through my notes, I mean, excuse me my text. I was oh my god.
Speaker 6: They they said, this guy up up, he did. This is crazy, it's awful, it's awful.
Speaker 4: Someone's asking who Marty is.
Speaker 2: He's the he used he used to be Boston police officer. Now he's a private investigator in Norwood and Brian Albert works for him.
Speaker 1: And thank you very much, Laura. Great to have you with us. Appreciate your exposure of the anti free car read movement. Thank you Laura from the UK. Appreciate your homegirl. We will donate this ten ten quid or ten pounds to cat and read. I want to get in our I want to get in our thing right here, so be a go ahead.
Speaker 4: All right, so let me just refresh. Do you want to bring the defense fun up on your your end so you can share it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I guess I could, Yeah, yeah, as I do see some from cab there's it's.
Speaker 1: Not a terrible idea, mate, don't let all right, we get out of the studio here and pay to it. Pay there it is and let me I'll see where you're looking oh recent donationstil we go? Yes, okay, I believe I've got it. Wow, people are people are making it happen for Karen Reid. I don't care whether they're doing it on behalf of Cab or not. Yeah, I don't know how far give me, tell me how far to go down, because I don't want to waste your time. You can actually share it yourself, be I believe it or not. If you've got your laptop, you can just hit present and do it. So if you want to do that, I'm gonna I'm gonna click.
Speaker 4: Off here, Okay, hold on, all right, all right, keep going out.
Speaker 1: It'll lose the show if I'm doing that. But you click present and then you just click the tab that you want to share. So that's how you would do that. Anybody on the show can share, by the way, if they had something Christy or Jen, etcetera. Yes, she's like, I got this thing to work. We're not gonna we're just leave it alone.
Speaker 2: I started playing with them too, and I'm like, you know, I better not.
Speaker 1: Maybe Yeah. So essentially, though, in an answer to Kristen's questions, because I don't I'm not sure how familiar she is with the case. But Marty Kraft is former Boston copp He supposedly is employing Brian Albert as a PI and Michael Procta as a as a PI as well, so he obviously is a dirt bag. And there is somebody else here that went to a standout that I'm not going to name these people because I don't want Maddie Kraft to be watching this and then go after them. But let's say one of them is kind of an elderly who's a free care and reader and when they were standing out near a bridge somewhere, they were parked in kind of a cul de sac, I guess, and the son of this woman saw somebody that was loosening lugnuts, because there were four or five free careen readers who had the lugnuts loosened on their car, and this elderly woman happened to have gone to the dealership and they said, hey, did you know, like you're missing a lug nut and these are loose and all that, and then they found out that several of them that were at that same standout had that happen. So that should give you an idea of how amazing a jackass that Marty Kraft is, and that is exactly the type of person who would employ Brian Albert and Mike Procter. So you can see, you know, a scum, no scum, and those are the kinds of people that would that would be wonderful bedfellows.
Speaker 2: There's the reason I don't.
Speaker 6: I never would go to court.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean I did go to one of the I was actually the other food stamp five day. I just got there late, thank god.
Speaker 3: But I did.
Speaker 2: I never went because I knew that they were all there taking plates and running them, so there was no way they probably still do.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, I yeah no, I stay far away.
Speaker 1: I just want to say real quick. March eighth, Michelle Littlefield, this was her idea to have a Turtle Boy defense fund fundraiser. We're going to be doing the exact same thing for Turtle Boy. That blonde woman you see city next to me is also going to be here. Meredith is going to be here, and who knows who else is going to be here. But there will be other people here. I'm sure that will pop in and we will try to raise some money for Turtle Boy. Very courageous young man, so take us in inside some of these people, I'm going to make an assumption that you know Jennifer McCabe or had met her.
Speaker 2: I've only met her like twice, and I have I mean, people don't really like them when I say this, but I have nothing negative to say about her from my meeting her at all.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: She was fine. I mean, I mean, she wasn't the nicest human being. I mean, she's I don't know, I mean just I don't want to call a stoic, but that's how she's described by a lot of people. So I guess we both that I met her at that at a pool party at Kari Lama's briefly wow, yeah. And then at the pool party, Yeah, that's yeah. I met her there.
Speaker 3: Oh. I didn't realize she had been there too.
Speaker 6: Jenna, were there, Jen? Matt?
Speaker 2: And was it Jen's sister? Was it Matt's sister one of the sisters? Was there Matt's maybe I love?
Speaker 6: I think, Yeah, Yeah, she was fine.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't speak to her much because I was I was sitting next to Lindsay and Kate, even though Lindsay seems to deny that, So I was listening to Lindsay and Jen was more on the other side of the outside.
Speaker 3: Oh I did hear that because she was in the pool playing with the kids. She likes kids a lot.
Speaker 6: She was taking care of Lindsay's kids. I mean, I'll give her that. She was taking care of the kids.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, good. So I was just going to say, there are people you know like that that are up here. Oh, here's somebody here says he's a high school bully equals gen Yeah, I got to meet somebody that went to Somebody from Canton called me that went to high school with her and gave me the four to one one on her why she would maybe be less likely to find someone like Karen Reed as someone that you would admire and that would be compelling. Like most of us have a self made single woman, there are some women who don't admire people that are are single and super successful. There kind of more would admire you if you're a family woman, as if there's a difference, Like they're both very valuable, right, I mean most people with common sense can see that. But uh, but yeah, as far as Jen goes. The thing that I find intriguing about her Christie is that she can be this normal person. She can go to the to a dog rescue and you know, volunteer. He can, like you said, take care of people's kids and just be totally normal soccer mom. But how and this is what I want. I'm looking for a certain type of a psychologist, a criminologist, to be exact. Oh, I'm hearing me come through somebody speakers, test test tests. Okay, I'm looking for somebody to come on the show and talk about this. How does she compartmentalize be trying to get someone put away from murder and then and go to a pool party and just kind of have fun and have a pina colada and play with the kids. How do you separate that when you know that you google that, and she knows what happened here, she knows that this woman's innocent. How does she compartmentalize that in your mind?
Speaker 2: What do you.
Speaker 3: It's her family. She'll do anything to protect her family.
Speaker 1: Is that the justification? Jen?
Speaker 3: Is that? I think so? I think I think that she'll do anything to protect her her daughter, and her husband, and her sister's husband and her sister. I think they're all just so incestuously close that they'll do anything to protect and if one talks, they all go down and right.
Speaker 1: No, I understand why they're keeping a secret. That is self present is why they're keeping a secret. What I'm trying to figure out is how do you live with yourself that, because that indicates sociopathy. I mean, we're you know, we're playing pop psychologists here, but what do you what do you attribute that? Jed?
Speaker 3: I don't know how anybody can do that. I mean, I don't know, you know, I don't. I don't know. I mean, I have my own ideas about what I think happened that night, and I've never said them, and maybe after the trial is over, I will say it him. Mary, I'm Mary, but I I I don't, I don't. I don't know how you do that. You just put, you know, pretend it didn't happen. I don't know. I can't understand it because we would never be like that. So it's hard to understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that mindset. I mean, I just I like, if Karen Reid were walking and you know, going to sentencing wearing an orange jumpsuit and then you're like, yeah, you know, you gotta go to stop and shop and then take the kids to soccer like, I don't. I don't understand. I don't understand how I mean. Avon Leah Rising is saying it right here self preservation, But I want to get to this right here. From Christine Christine a Canton ten. I don't know if you're familiar with her. Maybe she was a soccer player number ten. I'm one of Tom's mods and I was on your show maybe in December. Okay, cool? Oh, yes I remember you. Yes, of course you are. You were on that round table, the Canton roundtable. Jen used to bully me in high school. She hates me so bad now. So yeah, that's what I heard about Jen, for the most part, from another woman from Canton who saw me after a Sean McDonough episode and contacted me. And I will go further into the story than that, but she convinced me that she knows, she knows Jennifer mccab and went to high school with her, among some of the other players in this case. So, yeah, how do you.
Speaker 4: Refer to somebody that you've known for a long time as there's a man passed out in the snow.
Speaker 1: Well, did she know him a long time?
Speaker 3: At least eight or nine years? Because she Yeah, she was friends with John's sister and they had kids the same age, and so then when John took custody of the niece and nephew, she would help along with who does she help with? Oh, Kerry Roberts and like take the kids places and things and helped John out because he was like a single dat. So they knew each other for a good eight nine years.
Speaker 1: So is Bailey. Bailey must be from Canton because she's saying have you seen them lately? They look very run down, as if their mentally conflicted consciousness of guilt. I mean, I don't unless your as sociopath, I don't see how you couldn't be. But then again he's going and calling, you know, calling Brian Tully and and emailing Mike Morrissey and doing on the phone all the time. Again, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: She talked. I know she talks to Morrissey all the time, really or did.
Speaker 1: And would say? What what would she talk to him about?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess they're just who knows me?
Speaker 6: I mean, do you think that is.
Speaker 3: There any other case where the state's witnesses talking to the Norfolk County DA.
Speaker 2: I thought it was all I mean, you know what's so funny because in the beginning was always like, do you want me to ask Jen anything? Or do you let me talk to Tully? And Jen and Telly is always genteally gen Tully and I never really thought about it in the until afterwards. I was like, they talked to Tully a lot, and they talked to like everything had to go through Jen. It was always let me check with Jen.
Speaker 4: So I I a question.
Speaker 2: I had a ton of questions about Brian Higgins, and I had a ton of questions about uh uh, oh, Jesus, what Bella there? The one that they said John's friend's mom or whatever it was. But everything had to go through Jen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So she so it's what Sherry's saying right here, then do you want to read.
Speaker 4: That bea I feel as though she believes herself to be be a true alpha. That she was, she was the only one capable of handling the situation. The truest narcissists out there, everyone beneath her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree with that. I don't I don't know if she's a narcissist.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna say that because she's probably gonna press charges on me because it's a D S and five. I'm not gonna but I mean, I think I think she's got control issues for sure, but.
Speaker 3: Then she was manipulated a lot by Kate, I think, right, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 3: Is it because Kate was kind of her the person that had the audience, the person that had a following.
Speaker 2: I don't believe, you know, Kate says that they reached out to her, and I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I Oh, I don't believe that at all.
Speaker 2: I think they met through Marty. I think that Brian was working there, Kate was working in and that's how they met.
Speaker 3: That's what I and I think Kate probably reached out to, like the O'Keefe since that I hate Aiden, I hate Turtle boy. I can't believe what he's doing to you. How can I help you. I've got this platform, let me help you.
Speaker 2: She claims that they first reached out to She's like not interested.
Speaker 6: So do they know who she was? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: I guess the story was is that Aiden had you know, harassed them or whatever. They looked into him, and then they found Kate you know what, and then it just so happens that Kyton Marty worked together.
Speaker 3: I don't know they could find five thousand people that Aiden has written about that they just happen to find Kate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a tough sell for me. Yeah, I agree, something something else is going on there, but now and now it's you know, everyone keeps saying why does Jen keep peter around? Like, what's what's going on here?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Why do they need to eat?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I guess it's to help take down Hayden.
Speaker 3: Do you think they're friends, like, like truly friends.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I think that Kate and Okay, Yeah, I mean I don't know. I mean, I'm sure there has to be a level, some level of it. Yeah, yeah, I mean I guess so. But I think their main function is to you know, take down Aiden for sure.
Speaker 3: And someone like Jen would never be friends like hate, no, never, absolutely, she would walk by her and put her nose up at her. She would never be friends with anybody.
Speaker 1: She would probably saying you need to lose weight or something.
Speaker 3: Like that, and she would just be like trailer trash. You know, she's trash, sexpony at trash.
Speaker 2: The whole reason they're matter Aiden, it's not because he intimidated them, is because he embarrassed them. Let's let's just call a spade of spade. So you think Kate wouldn't embarrass them going out? And let's be honest here, do you think they're going to take Kate to the country club?
Speaker 6: Crazy? Crazy talk?
Speaker 2: Now right insanity?
Speaker 3: But didn't Jan invite Kate to her Chris Christmas party in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 2: She might have, but that might have just kind of I think at that point they had they were there was a point where no one was on their side. They had nobody, you know, family, So I think it was more like any support we can take, will take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no questions.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think that that's what happened. But now, from what I understand it, one of Kate's you know that Kate's people is helping them record Aiden's stuff.
Speaker 3: I guess the lives.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know why she can't do it? Does you work? Why can't you do it?
Speaker 3: None of that.
Speaker 6: Exactly? Why do you know that more.
Speaker 1: Working?
Speaker 3: Is you know.
Speaker 1: A lot of You're right, a lot of people around don't work. Let me let me read this from Christina a F Canton and we'll do use Bob Marley for this one. I don't play soccer man. You know me man, I'm friends with Megan, so.
Speaker 3: Do you know her? I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So I mean I had to get through that accent. It's the first time I know Kristin.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, I'm so dumb. Yes, who christ is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She was on The Showman on the cot.
Speaker 3: Kristin is the one that Jill Daniels said like that boom too, you know, when she confronted Aidan outside of D and D Pizza. Kristen was there. I like, Kristin was nice. Yeah, yeah, Jill said something very nasty and then was.
Speaker 2: Like, boom, that was Kristen.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was on the.
Speaker 3: And there was somebody like Christy. When I was going through our messages, somebody forgot who it was. Her name was Karen Karen Kelly. Karen claimed that, yeah, that somebody like threw red paint on her car and broke her windshield, and Christy wrote me a message. She's like your people Like, what do you mean my people? Many people?
Speaker 6: I just Jen remember your.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so they would tell Christy that I was like ran everything Turtle Boy, and I.
Speaker 2: Was next, You're still going to jail at some point.
Speaker 3: At some point, yeah, at some point, I'm everyone.
Speaker 2: Is now I'm going to jail. I'm getting arrested. We're all getting arrested. I'm getting arrested for intimidating Paul's wife. I've never spoken to her in my life.
Speaker 3: They think that writing things online about your opinion is somebody is intimidation, but nobody is like holding them in front of the screen and holding their eyes open and saying, read this, read this long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I put that up on the screen. But we can we can hold off on this for a second. I want to get Michelle Littlefield's comment in here regarding those those messages from Lindsey, Brian Tolly, who else was involved in that? Michelle, Oh, let me know if you can clarify that for us. But Jen McKay, there you go.
Speaker 3: She's like, it was her message to Michael Morrissey saying, I can't believe I'm what was the word. She horrified that Kris didn't get it the worst training order.
Speaker 1: It's such a dirtbag. And this resulted in the quote disciplinary action that happened to Michelle Littlefield, whereby she's no longer working at the court house, a job at which she loved. Yes, but Michelle, a lot of you don't know. I think I think Jen knows. She was a p I for thirty years, so she has a background, and she also has an attorney that many of us know or is looking at her case. And so we'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: But uh, and what I think is interesting about that is that Kate came out with that, you know, one tweet and was like Michelle said Michelle's name, and nobody knew, you know, that this had happened. So obviously there was either Michael Morrissey telling Jen, who's telling Kate, they're telling Tully, who's telling Kate? Because Kate just happened to know that a woman named Michelle Littlefield at the Stoton District Court was fired and walked out. Yeah. I just think that's so weird that our law enforcement and our district attorneys will not mine but Norfolk County's district attorney is just talking to random people who don't have and Kate has nothing to do with the case. And Brian Tully, she's got his phone number, and they're you know, talking about how to set Aiden up and how to you know, make Lindsay a witness and put a fakes of peanut like that.
Speaker 2: Shit's yeah, it's so bizarre.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't even have any words. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And they think you might have seen the screenshots last year, but they like actively like suck out Lindsay. I mean that picture of her at the party, like they were asked me, do you know who she is?
Speaker 6: So they had a plan to find Lindsay and immediately be.
Speaker 3: Waiting, oh, the the comedy show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when she came.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where I met her.
Speaker 2: It's literally anyone who can take down anyone who hates Aidan don't they'll they want on their teeth, you know, if.
Speaker 3: You don't go after him. That's why Lauren Murray got so much shit because she wasn't going to have any part of it. So if you're not going to have part of it, then we're going to destroy your life. And Kate was terrible to Lauren for two years, absolutely terrible. And that was that was me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not, I'm not doing this. I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing ai.
Speaker 2: I'm not because he's he didn't do anything I'm not no haye aiden all you want up, but we're not going to send him to jail for something he didn't do, and we're not going to drag. You might not like his words, you might not like what he says. You know, I don't think everyone agrees with everything he says, and that's fine. But you don't punish someone because you don't like the words are using.
Speaker 6: That's ridiculous, it's insane.
Speaker 1: No, he might disagree with words that I say and be like, yo, yeah, what you said was really stupid, and I might say, you know what, maybe it was. So we don't all deserve to be you know, we all can you know, find fault in what something else did or said, and then as that person, I can course correct, Turtleboy could course correct, Christie could course correct, and go, okay, I can you know, I can change maybe I did something that was regrettable. Yeah, you don't send somebody to prison. The guy's done honest, hard work. He's extremely courageous. He's put himself physically in harm's way and in danger to do this, and that is very valorous in my mind, and so.
Speaker 3: He's a good guy. Is like, you may not like what he does. But he's an amazing father for one, like a really good dad. And you know he'll he hates when girls cry, like if you if you cry, he'll give you anything. And he's just a nice guy. Yeah, and maybe you don't agree with how he you know, I don't. I haven't always agreed with him. And like I'll send him a text to be like do you really think and he's like, fuck off, Jen, Yes, Like okay, you know whatever, it's not it's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can all disagree. The legend is in the chat Olivia Nile, Olivia and she wants to to Christie. Yeah, she was on our legal round table. The amount of information in this young lady's head is just dizzy brilliant. She's amazing.
Speaker 3: He's so smart.
Speaker 1: Let me just get this up on screen real quick. So I was able to bring up that page. This is the fundraiser if you would please for Karen's birthday donate. Sherry Dizzle, our moderator, said that they're already over seven hundred thousand. But I don't think that's the reason to stop. When you see that, you know, actually be a you were talking about this the other day, Hey, let's come back and you know, I'll take lunch break and then we can continue these motions next week. So Karen, you can pay for your defense team to fly back out. Hey, can you get the the red Eye, Alan Jackson. I mean, it's so great, it's so wonderful for the prosecution to have Judge Bev as part of their team, the persecution team. She's so effective as an attorney. And I hear I am thinking she's supposed to be the ultimate jury stuff there.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny about Bev is that, you know, in the whole Jerry her thing came up. You know, I was looking at some old stuff from Beverly when she was a defense attorney and there was the case she had where the guy was found guilty and her main complaint on appeal was that the jury instructions were not clear.
Speaker 1: Oh my, are you kidding?
Speaker 3: I'll find the case. Yeah, I'll find the case.
Speaker 6: Wow, she said.
Speaker 3: And then she's you know, on the on the state on the bench and complaining that a defense attorney finds the jury instructions not clear, Like you've been there, you know, like, why why would you fight that? Make it as clear as possible?
Speaker 1: Well, she doesn't try to hide what she's trying to do. That's for sure. There's no question that she's not trying to hide it.
Speaker 7: Because they feel so comfortable in their skin, they feel so comfortable with com completely ignoring ethics, completely violating any code of ethics that they would have.
Speaker 1: Learned in law school or any government official, whether that's at the at the town level or county level, or state level or federal level. So they don't care anything about ethics and the appearance of anything. And it's just I don't know.
Speaker 3: If she doesn't. I think it's simply because I watched her in that case with that woman from Penny McGee, Penny McGee, and she was so kind to her and she was so nice. And then the way that she talks to Karen's defense attorneys, she's just so mean. And I'm watching the Donna Adelson case today. I was talking to Christy about this, and I'm watching that judge and he's like the fairest, you know, not nice but down to business.
Speaker 2: And she just.
Speaker 3: How anybody in her life hasn't said to her, you got to stop sighing, you gotta stop breathing like that. It's you know, you're it appears as if you have you're frustrated and you're the judge.
Speaker 4: You can't like all the time, and why do you need so many breaks? Like what is up with this? She did an hour that like, then she had to take a break, and then she had to take a lunch break. I'm like, wow, she can.
Speaker 3: Get a little sandwich and let's get back.
Speaker 4: Or is she having to check in with people? Like what what's the deal?
Speaker 1: CSI ratchet division. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: The long day killed me. She was it was what was just four or five hours? She's like, it's been a tough day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, oh my god, long day.
Speaker 3: And that trial should never have been ten weeks. I mean that should have been like a four or five week trial done.
Speaker 1: My point though, to you, Jen, though, is that it doesn't matter if she was comt she was completely impartial and justice blind and another trial I don't it doesn't matter because you can't say, oh, well, I was really nice to this guy, but this guy over here is just beating the head with a baseball bat because he cut me off in traffic. It's not about if she's done it right. You have to do it right every time.
Speaker 3: You have to be impartial.
Speaker 1: So so that's what I'm saying, she's not capable of being impartial because you have to do it every single time. And if you're making it this obvious, what does that tell us?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: What does that tell us?
Speaker 3: I don't like she's helping right?
Speaker 1: Good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Please, I don't like defense I'm helping them. I mean, I'm helping the state.
Speaker 1: I don't like the way this woman looks. I don't like that look on her face. I don't like her Hollywood attorney who's actually from Texas. Let's not get let facts get in the way here. Yeah, what what are we supposed to do with that? As people of the public, public trust?
Speaker 3: And as a woman, you looking at somebody like lies little if you're judge, female judge of the bench, you should be proud of her. You should be like, yeah, you know, do you get more? Right? No? Like I think that she should be encouraging her not I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yet. No, you should be running that kind of babe. Thank you very much, Laura, And we will be donating this to Karen read tonight. So if you decided not to go on the the Karen Reid page, that's no problem. We will we will donate this to her and anything else that you guys did. Brit thank you for the h the two bocks girlfriend, and have a good night. I know you've got to go back to work.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Fortunately I kept a lot of receipt How you like that, Marcy Meatball ass? Oh good, there you go. Sorry, I had to edit myself.
Speaker 3: That'll be interesting when when she moves forward with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that Lauren Murray?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jen, right, wasn't it Her probation was dropped or something, right?
Speaker 3: So yeah, so she was on probation for violating Lauren's harassment order and she had to do community service and she hadn't done it, so they extended her probation for another three months and then I think, but she violated probation many times. It wasn't just you know, she violated probation by getting another charge of witness intimidation through Aiden. I mean, she should have been revoked. And I just think people made a lot of phone calls. I think Tolly made phone calls and because west Roxbury, Suffolk County, so that should have nothing to do.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but all these people are I bet more. I mean he contacted a judge that did not give Chris Albert the restraining order against Aiden and said, hey, what are you doing here? I mean people are gonna lose. Dude.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Man, he's a judge, just like just like you can't have somebody one of these people saying this to beb even though she's one hundred percent guilty. This guy was honest and said, I don't know this guy, Turtle boy. I don't have anything against him. I don't see they don't have enough evidence for me to issue a restraining order. Right, that was honest. And then the DA says, no, we want you to be dishonor we want you to be biased. I mean, I'm going to package it in this kind of sexy language, you know, using the law and public trust, but really we want you to be biased. So why are you not falling in line? O'Malley?
Speaker 3: And then they came back with Aiden's case and said, you know, we Aiden thought that was like the the thing that oh they had already gotten gone through his phone. And then when you go back, they went through his phone the day that they got it, and then and then they had to stop. They already had everything.
Speaker 1: Man, I've said it on the show a million times. I am the eternal optimist. I believe the best in everybody. It is only this case that I don't believe anything they tell me. Everything I assume is a lie, everything from We're only paying Hank Brennan seventy five thousand dollars from now until June. No matter what they tell me, I think it's a lie, and they and every time they prove me right. Look a lot. I look one hundred points smarter than I really am if we were to do an intelligence desk only because they always lie, so you just have to pick lie and then you're gonna be right. I wish I could make money on this.
Speaker 3: I have a question for Christy we can. So was there like do they tell people like kind of what to say on Twitter, Like, Hey, we're going to focus on this or this is what we're gonna say, kind of push this narrative, push that narrative. Was that something like in your all your thousands of text messages that you had to go.
Speaker 2: Right kind of not not really.
Speaker 6: Not really like that, but.
Speaker 2: They would give something to share, you know, like the Aiden's car for example.
Speaker 6: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: They'd send me, you know, send us a picture of that, or.
Speaker 2: You know, tell us when to write letters, stuff like that, but not necessarily posting. I know, for a bit they got upset with Grant what Grant was posting, didn't want certain things.
Speaker 6: They did try to control what we said a little bit, but not.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that bad, but you know, they're definitely frowned upon certain things. I guess the best answer val.
Speaker 1: Hell Law wanted to respond to what we asked earlier when we were sort of hypothesizing about this nutcase. Jennifer McKay got and read that bea please.
Speaker 4: Sure, in Jen's mind, Karen Read is responsible for John's death text with Higgins fighting, et cetera, regardless of who factually killed him. Her lies are just her lies are justified.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'd like to get everybody's response. That's starting with Beatrice, Please.
Speaker 4: Lo bea I know, I know, sorry iding it. I'm like, I'm sorry, I faced out.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think I think Karen was the escapegoat. She was not part of the family, She had no connections to anybody in that house, and I just think that she was an easy target and she happened I mean, the timing for them couldn't have been better. That Karen was frantically calling around to try to find where John was, and then you know, everything just fell into place. She smashes into the back of his car and a you know rush to get out, and I think Jen saw the opportunity and poor Karen was the escapegoat.
Speaker 1: What do you think about this, Christy? What's your take on your response to vows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense to me because a lot of they, you know, they they've definitely villainized her for sure, and they make things that aren't a big deal a big deal.
Speaker 6: You know, her smiling, I mean, do I think she should be smiling? Court?
Speaker 2: Maybe not, But I mean that doesn't make her a kill her. It doesn't make her I don't know, she could be a nervous, a nervous thing. I don't know. But I definitely think that they have justified, you know, villainizing her because they think she's just some kind of psychopath.
Speaker 6: And I think if that makes sense. It's hard to say.
Speaker 2: I mean, the textas Higgins and I don't even know, it was just flirtatious stuff, So maybe I don't know, that's a tough question. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to answer that.
Speaker 2: Really, I can't get inside Jen's head because I've really only met her once, and it's hard to say. She didn't say much, but I know she controls things, and I know she can be a manipulative person.
Speaker 6: So I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to just respond to one aspect of what you said before I passed it over to hopefully somebody who's going to co host with us again. I'm calling all beings named Jennalton because she's a an amazing job tonight. But I want to say for everybody out there, and this is not germane only to this situation in terms of the stress aspect, nobody knows how they're going to act in a hyper stressful situation until they've been in that situation and are able to self reflect on it. Whether that's the person your first time in combat. You've heard rangers talk about a Blackhawk down. Oh my god, all of a sudden, now these these bullets are whizzing by my head and now it's real, like we're we wanted to be in combat, Now we're really in combat, and we're really having to fight. So a lot of those guys found themselves that day as a combatant. But this could be any different any kind of endeavor, whether that be fighting, there's many other, many other things that are stressful, uh, different sports. You know, people think, oh, I want to be a rock climber like Alex Hunold and they get up on the wall and they freeze and they're like, oh, hold the ballet line, I'm coming down. It could be anything. So nobody knows how they're they're going to respond. So I just I just want to say that you can think, you know, Hagen to respond, but you really don't know. Jen, What's what what's your take on this right here?
Speaker 3: So I think they they think she's owns responsibility because she should have just taken a plate. She should have just taken a plea of like involuntary manslaughter. She probably wouldn't have been gone to prison, maybe she would have gone for a couple months, and that if she had just taken the plea, it would have been done and over with. And because she didn't, and she you know, fought for her life, she's responsible. I don't know so much that the text with Higgins have much to do with it, and the fighting because I don't really think anybody, any of them were so close in John and Karen's relationship that they would know if they were fighting. I think it's because they're mad that she's that she's fighting, that she's said I didn't do this, and that it would have been so easy. I mean, it could have been six months down the road and okay, I'm gonna hit him by accident. I'll just take the plea for involuntary man, no jail time, five years probation, something like that, and it would have been over that. I think they're mad that she didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Actually, I can I can add to that because a hundred times it was always always said, I can forgive her for what she did that night it was an accent or whatever, but it's what she did afterwards that we can't get past. They're more pissed off about what happened about all of this. You know, they really believe that they're they really think they're victims and all it's crazy, you know, their their lives are just turned upside down and they're just victims of this terrible man and his cult. And yeah, so that's and they put all of that on Karen. That's all Karen. Karen is just you know Master who's you know, controlling everybody.
Speaker 3: But they didn't go looking for Aiden, like everybody says, like she went looking for Aiden. That's not how it happened. People know what happened. You know, Natalie reached out to me and I put her in touch with Aiden. I don't know. I think Aiden would have written the story regardless, but you know, Karen didn't go seeking out Aiden right to write just you know, maybe she would have liked if she could have gotten somebody that was more mainstream.
Speaker 4: To have her back.
Speaker 3: Maybe people would have looked at it differently if it was like Ted Daniel, you know, saying this is all you know, I'll cover up in corruption. But you just don't like that it comes from Aiden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've said it a hundred times that they are you know, they're more upset.
Speaker 6: About the witnesses.
Speaker 2: This is not I mean, I hate to say it's not about John for them, but it's my opinion that they're more upset about what happened to the witnesses, all of them.
Speaker 6: And like I said, it's been said to me, so that's what they.
Speaker 3: Can They're so quick to defend Colin. You know, if he wasn't in the house, why are you defending.
Speaker 1: Why would you defend him?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: Does Colin even care?
Speaker 2: Does Colin care? Does anyone even asked Colin if he cares at all about what happened? What people are saying is I can tell you my son would not care what a bunch of forty five ye old women are saying.
Speaker 6: I could promise you all that he would not care. He care, you know, like if a bunch of women on Twitter were talking about my son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's because there was obviously a felony committed. It was he was probably involved, and so that's why they were so quick to defend him, because if he were convicted of a felony, which then there's there's no policeman, there's no fireman, there's no good job because everybody's doing electronic background checks now, like e verify and all these other different websites. So if you have a record and you lie about it and you apply for any real legit job, you're gonna get even what you know what you're doing, jen you're not you know, they're going to do a background check on you, and they're going to find out that you're a criminal if you have a felony arrest somewhere. So that's probably that's why they tried to hide Colin so badly that they made it look they made him look like he's involved, even if he wasn't.
Speaker 2: I just find it odd that they keep harping on Colin being this child who's you know, he can't function, he can't go to college and this and that. Oh yeah, I mean he's a grown man at this point. I mean, how come he's not.
Speaker 3: Saying, well, do you remember everything?
Speaker 1: Do you remember I said earlier about everything's a lie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So so everything's a lie? Oh I was intimidated, like Turtle Boys said to to Chris Chris Albert in front of this stupid pizza play. Oh you look really intimidated, Chris. Yep, he looks so. But did he go to the court and lie and say he was intimidated. I mean he probably would be, because if I put him alone on the street with Turtle Boy, I put I bet Turtle Boy beats his ass every day of the week. But but with all his friends around, he's not intimidated. So he's really not intimidated by Turtle Boy. But everything's Oh, my son is traumatized. He can't even complete his study the bridge Wata State because he's so traumatized by the truck. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: He made me laugh so hard during the trial.
Speaker 6: They're overdoing that a little bit.
Speaker 2: They are doing it.
Speaker 3: When Alan said to Wass was cross examining Colin, and he said something like were they antagonistic towards you? And he was like could you say that? And again and he's like, were they antagonistic? He said, can you use different words? And Alan Jacker said, were they mean like that? Like his brain is so simple that.
Speaker 1: He doesn't wait and what are you talking about? And pagans, Wow, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Paulin isn't like, you know, the happiest but just like what they're doing right now with Paul, they're like, how can you do this to Paul? Your people are cruel, your monsters, like Paul did this for himself.
Speaker 6: Paul did this for himself, you know.
Speaker 4: And that's the same thing the witness intimidation. If they would have done the right thing and called the cops, maybe this wouldn't have happened, because they have the opportunity exactly, well, you have to call nine one one. But yeah, I mean, this wouldn't have happened if they would have done the right thing. They he could have potentially lived if they had done the right thing. And now they're acting like victims.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think it's them acting like victims bothering people. It bothers me too.
Speaker 1: You're not victims, no, I I you know, but it all, it all comes back to the lie. We lie about everything. We play victims and we do whatever we can. We try to blame this guy turnably. Oh he's the one, you know, we're all you know. I think? Is it doesn't Proctor or one of those guys had in order on him? Is it Proctor one or.
Speaker 3: No? Nobody has orders on Aiden, nobody.
Speaker 1: Witness.
Speaker 3: No, So they had they had when he was first got his charges in district court, there was a stay away for all of the victims. But once he was indicted and they went to the superior court, the statutes change, so there was no there's nothing that says unless he's like a physical danger and there has to be like like dangerousness that they can put a stay away. Because Judge Krupp said to Mellow, tell me, why tell me how I can do this, and Mellow kept saying, you just can't. Yeah, like it just did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: He said I can't. So nobody has to stay away on aiden or a harassment order. Lindsay's was dropped. So yeah, I mean technically he could do whatever he wants.
Speaker 1: And he should. Uh. And Robert Leslie's Beautiful Mind says Plus Karen says herself, she's desensitized to what's going on. She's had so many moments where she thinks the evidence proves it, and every single time she's brought to yet another lie. So that and I'm so glad you just bailed me out, Robert Lessie's Beautiful Mind, because I couldn't remember where my soliloquy was going earlier. But it was that if you see Karen smiling, and you're wondering why she's smiling, and that's what I'm stitching back what Christy was saying. You don't know why she's you. You have never been in court, you have never been charged with murder, you've never had your life taking it, so you don't know if it could produce a smile. You see her her police photo, She's like, f you in her police photo. Right, So the attitude that she has in the facial expressions. You can think you know how you'd react where you and Karen scenario, And the truth is, none of us here know how we would react if we were in that situation. We would hope we would react as courageously as she has. That's all we can hope for.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know I wouldn't have. I know I wouldn't have. I'll admit I probably if I was in that situation, I probably would have taken the You know, I'm not saying she got a plea deal because I don't know anything about that at all, But yeah, I know I wouldn't be as strong as she as she is. Yeah, Christie would.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know tradvertized by that woman you're talking about earlier that didn't take the pleague.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: In the in the.
Speaker 3: Adolesen case out of Florida, the mother and the son who had there, her son in law killed the woman that was like kind of the go between with Charlie Adelson and the murderers. They offered her a deal, a plea deal, and if she testified against the shooters and against and the shooter was her ex husband and the father of her children, that she'd have no charges. She walks and she was like the mastermind kind of in the middle, and she turned it down and she got life in prison. Roll Like, somebody offers you that deal, you take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what if she just told her lawyer. Sometimes you can think you're small. Is someone backstage or we got no there we go, there's Christie. Okay, we're good. So we have about nine minutes left with the ladies, I think, and then we're going to start reading the We're going to start to read off the folks that donated I think Brian Junior's frozen donuts. Can you want to read this one jet.
Speaker 3: From the second they said that they were actually filing the motion to dismiss that it would be impounded by bad Yep. The truth cannot come out at all costs for the common Wealth. Yeah, but you know, I I don't think they should impound things like they do. I mean, I don't think it's normal from what I'm hearing from other people. But we're gonna hear it. We're gonna hear it. We're gonna hear it in court, and we're gonna instead of reading it ourselves and trying to figure it out ourselves. We're going to hear it from her lawyers who have this amazing way of presenting it, so it's really something to look forward to. That's the way I look. I'm not I don't really care about the impounded shit because we're going to hear it all.
Speaker 1: Anyways, let's go around the horn with this one, just for fun, just because we like having fun, and we're gonna start with jen Who would you like to see get arrested? If you could choose anybody involved in this case directly or tangentially, as far out as you want to take that from Brian Albert all the way out to somebody at court. It could be Madam Court reported for all I care. Who would you most want to see be arrested? Who would gratify you the most?
Speaker 3: Brian Higgins? Yeah, I really, I really believe. And I'll say this like just my opinion that I think that, yeah, that he knows everything, and I think he's I think he's the one that's being protected. I really do. I think that jeep outside the house, that cheap with the snowplow on the front, that's the I feel like that has something to do with it. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: He's an even just what he did in that in that gunshop, going in there and demanding that form, he has no right to that four four seven's reform. He has no right to that form. Just the way he that says so much about him as as an agent that he thinks that he can just.
Speaker 6: Demand to see.
Speaker 3: Whatever he wants.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, he's like an old school He reminds me like an old school cop.
Speaker 3: You know, I would be happy if he was arrested. I don't think anybody is ever going to be arrested or found guilty for John's murder. I really know. At the beginning, I've never thought the FBI was going to swoop in and make all these you know, indict all these people and put them in handcuffs. And I think my focus has always just been on proving that it's not It just wasn't Karen. The rest of it we have no control over, but you know, just to support Karen is the most important thing in my opinion.
Speaker 1: I agree, Bia, who would you like to see arrested?
Speaker 4: I think Ba. I think it was his house. He had control over that, the scene. He could have helped and it was his lawn, So I think and believe he was involved, in my opinion, So I think him Christy.
Speaker 1: Who would you like to see arrested.
Speaker 6: Most Oh that's Kate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because she's never gonna stop, and she's the one who's terrorizing people. These witnesses wouldn't have any of the I don't even want to call it power, but they are organized because of her. I mean, yeah, she's helping them way more than they would. Kate for sure, she's Yeah, she's the one who's scheming and plotting and giving them all their ideas. Yeah, Ryan and who I don't know who. The other one is Ryan Nagel for sure. But I posted it and I was And it's the only tweet that I took down, not because an accident. I deliberately took it down because I was asked to take it down because they didn't want it the place where it happened. So I agreed and I took it down. But it was Ryan Nagele for sure.
Speaker 1: Who I don't know.
Speaker 6: It was a fist fight about five months ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh yeah, I just hear about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's one hundred percent true.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Boston, skip off. Thank you very much for the five We will donate that to Miss Karen Reid really appreciate that. And here's one from the legend. I'll do the John F. Kennedy voice for this one. Who do you think all the antics have been about lately? They know that government misconduct, motion to dismissus gone to sink them. So I think what she's asking is, what do you think all these antics are about lately? Do you guys want to offer up some opinions on that for miss Olivia?
Speaker 3: The antics lately in court?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You mean, is that what you mean, Olivia? If you could clarify that further, Is it just Judge Bev's antics in terms of denying motions and just kind of acting.
Speaker 3: I just will never figure out why they're doing this. I mean, they've always said it's the law, it's it's you don't prosecute a case unless you can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. And the fact that they're just continuing to go on with this and.
Speaker 2: Why that's what I don't I think it's if if he wasn't a police officer, there wouldn't be a second troll. No, no, no, no doubt my mind, I think that's the only reason why I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 3: What if it's hung again, it will be trial, if.
Speaker 2: It will be hung again, if anything, if not acquitted, because there's no there's no way they.
Speaker 6: Can't prove it.
Speaker 1: No, they can't. They can't find her guilty. But the reason it's going to be hung again is because they can. They can have one of the troopers give them info in the jury. They can have Brian Albert go and intimidate jurors before deliberations. They can bev can shut down any kind of momentum that they would have in terms of defense litigation on behalf of Karen. She can shut that down and she will. He'll say object every time. She's going to sustain so the jury. She can confuse the jury instructions again, there's so many ways that she can act as a prosecution prosecuting attorney that I think that and plus people like to disagree anyway. You listen to what the jur that was on with Aiden, all the things that they fell for, very very very very easy stupid tricks. They thought Jen McKay was believable. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: With that kind of stupidity, I don't think they're gonna get twelve. Oh I don't think.
Speaker 3: I hope I don't either, But what so, mind, the question is why is bed behaving like this? Because she say she is convicted, Say she's convicted of the lowest charge, and it's an automatic appeal, and then everybody's going to be looking at what you did during the trial, Like why isn't she thinking about that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Is this what she wants her legacy to be after forty years of being a defense attorney and a judge, to be appealed On the Karen read and made a fool out of if she's convicted, I don't think she will be convicted. But no, there's always the if, there's always the if.
Speaker 1: There's no way they could get twelve people. I agree, Yeah, I hope believe they could get twelve people. But I also think that there will be some idiot and that that will that will be against I mean, it only takes one or two and then they then they'll it could be a hung jury. And do you think they would go for a third?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't you think you guys?
Speaker 3: I do you do?
Speaker 1: I mean I think everything they do is wrong, So I have to just keep going with that until they prove that I'm wrong about them being liars and trying to destroy this woman's life. If I can see any motivation other than that and builking the taxpayers, then I'm happy to say that they would, they would let to, they would take Owen two. But I think Hank was hired to get a hung Jerry because they know they can't convict her because they don't have the evidence. They really don't go ahead. I'm sorry, man, please Christy, you don't they know?
Speaker 2: They really they really don't. It's it's it's really crazy.
Speaker 1: Will they go for a third?
Speaker 6: Do I think they'll go for third?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I I no, probably just because it seems crazy to me. But who knows what them.
Speaker 3: Ellis? Four times?
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh yeah, what what's your man?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I have the fate that she has a very strong defense team that they've learned from their mistakes. They have a lot of feedback, there's a lot of them, and I really think she's going to be acquitted. In my opinion, I hope her we're.
Speaker 3: Going to go with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely don't think she's going to be found guilty. I think that that's just anyone who thinks that might need their head examined it.
Speaker 3: But what if they My question is, are they able to add a charge as now? Like what if they added an involuntary manslaughter charge.
Speaker 4: I don't think they mean.
Speaker 3: I don't think so from my mind, I like to think about that.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, I don't think they can up there that at this point.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not an up charge. It could be like a lesser included. I don't know. I don't know. These are just the questions that I lay awake.
Speaker 1: No, because she was indicted on these charges, I don't think they can add a charge. But anyway, Olivia says that the antics she was talking at the annex, in court and to the media, I wouldn't be surprised if Judge Canoni's conduct is the focus of their motion to dismiss it would have it would have to be. Yeah, this this woman makes me so sick. Like if Karen's acquitted, I told her, I will I won't go to work the next day. I will one hundred percent calling sick. I probably will start making alcoholic beverages and I rarely drink. I mean it's just gonna be insane if if that happens, Like, I'll be so excited when it happens, when it happens, when it Thank you. We needed the power of I need, I need the power of positive thinking. You're one hundred percent right, all right. I think it's about time for us to let the ladies out of here. If you have a really compelling question, you have to get off your chest. I want to get it to Christy and to my other co host who has been Jen. Do you realize that like how great you are as a co host? Have you figured that out?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Thanks, Yes, we're going to ask you back, so be prepared for me to text you though. We need you to call host tonight. Police. Okay, let's see we got one here from Lovely. Hello, Lovely, thank you for being a member of the jury. Should definitely know everything about the FBI, the investigation, and the crash daddies. They should be allowed to know better. I think they will, I hope, so I think that's the most I think they will.
Speaker 3: I think I think they will only because there's no I mean, they have to motion to drop the protective order. I'm assuming that's what they're going to do and.
Speaker 6: Think they you know, they have to.
Speaker 3: Tell them about the federal grand jury and the you know where they have to they have to. I think that would be if she denied them being able to talk about and I think she denied it last time because there was still an active investigation. And if it is true that there is no active investigation anymore than what's the harm of letting the Jerry know.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, man, I'm with you legally. I don't know if Val, if Val can weigh in on that about whether uh you know, legally because Val hell she's our official attorney. If they could and should know, if you can weigh in on that, we'll get to it. But I wanna shout out to letters by Bedros my homie from I'll try to do a Jersey accent when I. When I read this one, we see the literally isn't an attorney on YouTube who doesn't see how biased and disgrace bev? Is even one who didn't before? I now see yet, I don't know. That wasn't good. That sounded more like does that sound more like Long Island than Jersey? I don't know. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Danielle forgive me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Vinnie's commerud I heard Yeah Vinnie on his own YouTube.
Speaker 1: Only Little said he was questioning he's seeing things in BEV. I get, is that? Is it BEV that he was looking at?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: We used to always joke about it and how much he hated the defense. It's like you can't really deny it.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you.
Speaker 2: Lah.
Speaker 1: I looked at Man, I know how that said. I get that one. And Janine campus says, I gotta go right now. I'll listen to you guys in the car and she spelled his c A. I showed up for Christy Hell's yeah, I know you're not showing up for me, so I would assume.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hi, is it Emma my eyesight?
Speaker 1: Here? Great job, ladies. What else you got, terrible judge? Oh, here's one from Janine? Janine, you're in the car now. Jen is awesome? Yes she is. And there you go, positive pathways? What else we got? Mary Unlessie was amazing, gave beg no, gave bev no. Yeah. And he's very respectful and kind, and he he has more patience because I think I think Alan will lose it man if he has to deal with this dirt bag. Christi and Jenner the best love both you know her, you know Mary, Yeah, yeah, absolutely, one hundred percent prejudiced not allowing that in. Thank you, love, thank you for participating, all right? And from the rocket to a man from Canada, I love Rush anyway. Can you do you have any groups from Canada that you guys like, I.
Speaker 8: Don't know, Wow, Okay, Neil Young from Canada, Triumph a Boy, Okay, Glass, that guy.
Speaker 2: Snow Snow Snow is that guy from Canada?
Speaker 1: Uh, Patrol Rake Drake's from Canada. And Brian Adams if you remember Summer's Oh yeah, yeah, Brian Adams, Yeah, b r y a n Yeah, he's still doing the damn thing.
Speaker 6: A lot of deep songs by him.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, ladies, we will go ahead and we will read the stuff that I want to cut you guys loose. Thank you so much, Christy for coming and telling your story. I hope you'll come back on and uh and we can we can spill more tea. People are gonna need more stains on the front of the shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I try not to stutter as much or be as this was nervous for me, but you know I did know right, you know.
Speaker 4: You did awesome and I have to say you are so entertaining. I love on X how you like tell them where you are, what time, where you like you just don't care like I love that about you.
Speaker 2: I like to get them going once they're like, you don't need to post that now, I'm going to post it ten times in a row, right, like if you tell me not to do something.
Speaker 3: Now, She's the best.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky we got the show in before we lost her audio. I know we've totally lost her audio.
Speaker 4: Just keep being you because you're entertaining and you don't give two f's.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys, Bye, Thank you soon.
Speaker 1: What do you want to say to gen Aman? You got to say something to gen Jen's my girl, you know.
Speaker 4: So I will see you Sunday, Love you girl.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 3: See then. All right, get out of here, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The great job, great job. All right, let's put this thing up on the screen so we can do here Bia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you want, okay, so I already have it back to the first one, so okay, so I can just either read them and just scroll up.
Speaker 1: So that do you know how to share it or okay, you've got it written down, all right, that's okay, I mean I have it on my phone. All right, we will thank them. Okay, go ahead, Okay, so.
Speaker 4: I'll be okay, calling all beings my sweet Christy, delicious and boop. Happy birthday Karen. Then we have Clerk Jim, Happy birth Cab, Happy birthday, Karen Reid, let's see, yes, Lulu Sheehan, Happy birthday, Karen Read calling all beings.
Speaker 6: We have let's see, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, thank you val hal Law for pointing that out about the feds. Here, Scotty's here.
Speaker 4: What's up, Scott, Yes, Scotty's here, and sorry if we miss anyone, because this is yeah, it's definitely uh. I mean they're up to seven hundred. So today's goal was just to get over seven hundred, and we're at seven hundred fifteen eighty six. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Tragically hip also from Canada, apparently, what's up man?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Mike, appreciate you brother, Okay, so Amy Smith, wishing you Karen nothing but positive positivity for your birthday. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I will continue to share injustice. Massachusetts and America need to pay attention again. Happy birthday watching calling all beings with DJ and Beatrice Amy's Positive Pathway.
Speaker 1: Yay Positive Pathways. Yes, thank you, thank you Positive Pathways. I hope we get to see you in Massachusetts. Yeah, thank you, Boston Brandy, I know we gonna see you with the meal food. Everybody's invited, so we will. We will put that out formally on Twitter. We're not looking to make a big crowd, but everybody is welcome. We will never have an exclusive event, period dot. So it'll be at the town Spa Pizza in Stoughton twenty eight March, six pm because we're gonna get the early bird special. I'm just kidding, all right, go ahead, be I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Man, all right, No, that's okay. You gave me a chance to scroll, Okay. So Tiffany Marshall, happiest birthday, Karen. You inspire all of us every day. I talk about your case to everyone and anyone. I will never stop talking until you're free and John receives the justice he deserves. Even even then, I'll probably still be talking non stop talking about it. Just know that we are never going anywhere. We ain't got no quick because I know the Commonwealth monitors everything. BEV. Get off the bench, Hank, You're an absolute piece of garbage. You're a discrace. Alan Jackson isn't going anywhere, and neither is Arka. I can't wait for him and the rest of the dream Team to destroy you and your shitty, completely fabricated joke of a case. Give us back, Lally c W you fed up around and now you're gonna find out cas is that that was Tiffany Marshall.
Speaker 1: Tiffany Marshall, well said.
Speaker 4: Girl, that was awesome. Let's see just scrolling a little bit further.
Speaker 1: Because it's all good if we don't care if you donate here or anywhere. If you donate, that's awesome. And CAB is going to donate one hundred tonight to all to Karen as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then Lulu Sheehan. I don't think i've read her Happy Birthday calling all beings. I think that was the end of them. But just to take okay, so again, I don't want to take credit that we you know, but just when we started the show down the number so it was at seven hundred, twelve thousand, one hundred and ninety five. Right now they're at seven hundred and fifteen thousand and one eighty six. So just goes to show you, you know, I know the other YouTubers are on, have been on all day throughout the day, and it's just amazing that we were under seven hundred today and now we're at seven hundred and fifteen thousand. So great job to everyone who donated, who helped spread the word. And if you couldn't donate, it's fine, just help spread the word, share like and you know, get it out there for others. And you know, we thank everybody for your support.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna we're going to make a donation tonight and plus we're gonna I'm gonna donate plus what came from the YouTube as well, So thank you everybody. Oh can't chronicle. Look who's here?
Speaker 3: Man? Oh?
Speaker 1: John come o? My friend's Canadian homie.
Speaker 4: And great on your show. John, I've been watching. It's funny to see you be so serious, but I love it. I love that you can be serious and you also have this playful side of you that we all know and love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are such a natural John. You're gonna do you know you're gonna do really really great things on YouTube. I wish you would have started even sooner. But you're gonna do the damn thing. You're You're great. These are great questions just south of history. These are these are these are great great questions. Uh town spas bang and says Mike. Guess pretty sure they are cash only? Yes, John said that, but they have an ATM on site. No before you go, because they ain't gonna lose that five percent or what what are they? What do they take va for those those transactions? The credit card companies? Yeah, the percentage right, yes they do.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: Thank you, lul Lubelle, thank you for being such a great supporter of our show. We really appreciate you donating doing the damn thing like you've been doing.
Speaker 4: Yes, and Loula Bell reach out. When you're back in town. We can meet up for coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can meet up for coffee. Yes, come or come to town spot pizza. I'm gonna put in er on their pizza.
Speaker 4: She said she was traveling, so she's not back in mass yet.
Speaker 1: So okay, well somebody gotta go have fun.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be go hanging out with Sweeney that's what I got going on in McGinnis.
Speaker 3: So and be.
Speaker 1: All right, man, this was a great show. Thank you made Jerry Dizzle, Kelly is here, Miss Jessica and Beezy Julie the original Gangster. So I appreciate all you ladies for making this thing happened tonight. I didn't see our new member. Hopefully we can get her up in the chat. I need to make her a mod the aka the cat Lady. Oh yeah, yeah, we gotta get there. Amazing day for the defense fun. Hell yeah, let's keep it going. Yeah, I mean, I don't know how much we contributed, but we cab will contribute, and we're grateful that you guys came on and contributed some of our name and most importantly what you could do for us. You made the ladies feel welcome, You made him feel loved, and we really appreciate that. So on behalfy, yes, ma'am, I'm sorry guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh no, I was just gonna say absolutely just to you know, and also if I missed anyone, my apologies. But at the end of the day, what matters is that those donations are going towards such a great cause to help Karen get out of this crazy nightmare that she's living.
Speaker 1: So today was a twenty two thousand dollars day that Tiff is saying from the beginning of when the day started, So you're pretty much right on target. There'd be twenty two thousand dollars raised for her today. So I'm hoped. You know, to the Reed family, we love you, we support you, and we're sorry that you have to deal with so many dishonest assholes. Oh and that's all. This is about all my voice could take tonight. So on behalf of my co host Bill and are a guest co host Jen Altman.
Speaker 4: Yes, hey man, Oh.
Speaker 1: Wait, that wasn't the one I was looking for. I was looking for this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sounding a little muscled.
Speaker 1: Oh can't hear that one?
Speaker 4: Okay, boys, we got this damn machine.
Speaker 1: Broadcast. My goodness, we'll see all the message. Thank you, pe out one love and we'll see you down the road.
Speaker 4: Oh we should we should plan that, coordinate that.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, hold on, I'll go oh wait, so I need to do this disarm and you do that? There?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah you.
Speaker 1: Bye everybody, bye bye. Yeah, there we go.