Speaker 1: Oh well, desar, good evening, cult members, and welcome to the Tuesday Night Live.
Speaker 2: I am gonna be flying semi solo this evening. Jonathan is out on a cruise because he needed a break and he took him a little vacate, right, So myself and my esteemed associate Raven Lee are gonna be kind of taking charge on this episode. And yeah, we're gonna just talk about all the things we usually talk about, and I am going to make a real attempt to not let the chat go way too far down to where we don't catch everybody's comments before the end of the night. So yeah, welcome, welcome everybody to that Tuesday Night.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't have necessarily a direction that I want the conversation to go tonight. However, I do have a few things, not necessarily geopolitical, but just kind of things and stuff that we could talk about. So I don't know if y'all have heard or not, but apparently Katy Perry went to space. Has anybody heard this? Because so there I was right minded my little business and I just happened to notice something about Katy Perry going on a space shuttle, and honestly, I thought this was a joke. I thought this was some sort of a you know, a gimmick or something, and then I felt like, no, this isn't a gimmick. Katie Perry and a couple of other quote unquote celebrities. I only say quote unquote because I've never heard of any of them, Like whatever, they all took a flight to low Earth orbit for what reason? Yep, but that's a whole thing that happened. I don't know if y'all have, uh, y'all heard anything about that, But I got this thing. I wanted to share a video, and I wanted to I want to get y'all's two cents on this. Y'all tell me if this sounds Gail King wipes away a tear. All right, I don't know what the heck just happened, but okay, I want y'all to tell me if I'm being extra here or if this is actually ridiculous right like it sounds. It sounds just straight retarded to me, but apparently no.
Speaker 3: Katie Perry and four other fellow astronauts to the launch passed one by one.
Speaker 2: They ring a bell.
Speaker 3: Gail, who has a fear of flying, looks terrified. This is overcoming a wall of fear, a barrier.
Speaker 4: It's I think it's gonna be cathartic in so many ways for her.
Speaker 3: The Old Woman crew joined hands in prayer. Then it's time to climb into the capsule.
Speaker 5: Go for launch, Yeah, baby, go for launch, my favorite words.
Speaker 3: At nine to thirty am, the rocket soared into space, passing.
Speaker 2: Through Can we also just make the point that that rocket looks like a giant dick, Like, I'm not trying to be that guy here, right, but okay, moving on?
Speaker 5: Eighty thousand feet thirteen.
Speaker 3: Hundred Oprah sobbed.
Speaker 6: Oprah watching her best friend and go to space.
Speaker 3: She and Katy Perry's fiance, Orlando Bloom comforted each other.
Speaker 2: The women also, when did Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom become a thing? I must have missed that. I know I'm not like in the know of the celebrity comings and goings, but like, holy shit, anyway.
Speaker 3: I've been experienced four minutes of weightlessness. Katie held up a daisy for the camera.
Speaker 2: They are floating, They are weightless, they are experiencing zero G for the very first time in their lives.
Speaker 3: They were overwhelmed by what they saw. Then it was time to return to Earth. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos had a little oops moment, face planting while inspecting the capsule. His fiance Lawrence Sanchez, was the first one out. Gail raised her hands to the heavens.
Speaker 2: I have a moment. Then she got on her hands and so anyway, I don't know exactly when it became like a thing for celebrity women to go to space. I'm not necessarily mad at it, but also the selection of women that they chose to go to space is kind of silly to me. I don't know even go ahead and wigh in on this one. I know that you are a modern feminist in the traditional sense of feminism, not the crazy psychopath version of feminism, But what is your take on this? Just hot take here?
Speaker 5: I think I find it interesting that they would allow celebrities just to pop up in space, and there's been how many people that have tried to go through the space program to even achieve that, and all the women that have come for those celebrities that haven't been able to achieve going into space or anything like that. I just feel like it shits all over the women that have actually gone through all of this to be able to be astronauts, and it's like, oh, hey, I got money, let's just pop up in space. And it looks fake as shit. Like I just I just don't believe that they like popped up into space out of nowhere and like manage to like handle it and then come right back down and like they're doing great. It just looks absolutely fake, you know.
Speaker 2: And I know there's gonna be some flat earthers out there. They're gonna look at the things out of the window and be like, see, it's clearly flat, even though like there's clearly a curvature that was being shown. But that's not the point here. That's not the issue that I'm having. I'm with you on this one, Raven, Like, Okay, there have been female astronauts before, and that's not like that's a new thing by any means. But like I'm with you, these women have to go through like years of training to get their bodies ready to go through this type of environment. All of this, I have a hard time believing that Katy Perry and whoever that chick that's Oprah Winfrey's best friend, which right off the bat, that's one of the biggest red flegs I could have thrown. But all right, I got a hard time believing that they went through like all of the simulation training and that what's that spinny thing, that gyro, whatever the hell that they like experience like five g's or whatever, a tan or whatever. I got a hard time believing that they just passed that with flying colors to the tune of being able to go up for a space joy ride. I know, maybe I'm crazy here, Tony, I see your hand raised, Please weigh in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what I wanted to say is if I were a celebrity, I don't think i'd ever do something like that, especially if I were a politician or something like that, because it would be so easy for somebody to sabotage it and kill you and make it look like an accident, because after all, it's a risky thing. It kind of reminds me that a submarine that it imploded about two years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if I had any power, I would never do something that risky because it'd be way too easy to get killed and it would look like an accident. And there was a plane in Poland or Russia like fifteen years ago that went down and maybe it went down for accidental reasons, but it had some politicians on it and a lot of people speculated its foul play. So yeah, that's my two cents. And luckily everyone survived here, but if they hadn't, you know, everyone just dispects foul play.
Speaker 2: I agree, and maybe I'm a little different, right. It's it would be crazy to go to space to me, but I feel more comfortable going to space then going down to see the Titanic. And like, I know, there's been explorers that have made that journey before. And yes, you're right that submarine that imploded in all of that because it was horribly built by a bunch of like twenty something year olds who had never built a sub before, and I get that right. But even still, it's like all the space X explorational things that are happening, these giant Dick rockets that have been going off. It seems like once a week or once every other week, Elon's launching something new up into space. I'm not saying it's unsafe, but I'm with you. There's way too much up in the air, possible sabotage, possible nefarious actors that could pull some shit. So I agree, but you know, fortunately slash unfortunately. I guess it depends on if you like these these women or not. I believe it's fortunate that all of them made it back home safe and it's all good. I did like the fact that Jeff Bezos face planted. That was great. I know, maybe I'm just a bit of a dick for that one, but like, dude, look where you're walking, you know. And then also yo, his wife, his ex wife, I should say, who became the richest woman overnight through a divorce and his fiance, the young thing is the one that's going up to space. That cracks me up. But I you know, I guess that's just how shit plays out.
Speaker 7: And you know, I got one other thing, Uh, this is related to the Titanic, But have you ever heard that the reason it was found was that there was a military intelligence mission trying to find a Soviet submarine, that saying, and they just found the Titanic by accident.
Speaker 2: I heard that, but I wasn't sure the validity of it, because I've also heard something along the lines of was it Carl Brasher right, the first black scuba diver. He was down there to find a missile or some sort of thing that got lost. I heard it was either they were trying to find a missile that they lost and found the Titanic or they were looking for a sub and found the Titanic. And I've I've heard that, haven't really delved in. But if that's true, that's pretty phenomenal.
Speaker 7: But it seems true, and it's true in my reality.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 2: Zombie, go ahead, what you got.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at the chat right now, just reading some of this stuff about what everyone's saying about like not being God is love to everyone. I'm not a flat earther, but it ain't no curvature. I seem to be in the smallest minority who are smart enough to know. I don't know, and none of us can. None of us can note with the current evidence. So a lot of people are just kind of talking about the is it flat or not? And the celebrities like is it real and stuff. So I was just kind of trying to keep it with a chat and see what they were saying.
Speaker 2: I feel that, I will say Katie Perry, she brought a daisy up in space right and there was another press conference that I watched that I am not going to put any of you through. If you want to look it up, it's only a YouTube click away. But basically, all right, so her daughter's name is Daisy, and it was like supposed to signify like her, you know, with her daughter in memory or in thought, as she I say, memory her daughter is still alive and her thoughts as she's in space. Right, But then she went into this whole diatribe on the mic as she like broke down crying for like the eighteenth fucking time that and basically brought up the fact that like daisies, most people see them. What Okay, I don't know who that. I'm a good and mute. Yeah. Yeah. Basically, her daughter Daisy and the Daisy's are seen as a weed by most people, right, and they just pop up everywhere. But like they're the most resilient flower, and women are the most resilient thing. And it's like and here we go, so like, okay, I get it. You gotta take your moment, take your victory lap. Cool things, cool things. And before I see it in the chat, I have heard all of the jokes about the women team that went up in space, okay, and we are not gonna make the joke here. We are not gonna say that the only reason it was a bunch of women that went to space is because all them satellite dishes were dirty and somebody had to wash them. Okay, we're not gonna do that here. We're gonna respect our women folk here. Okay.
Speaker 5: But I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't say this. The comments on YouTube are so fucking savage, and it was so funny. But Jacob's not saying that the Call to Conspiracy loves women. That's that's our stance on that. But I will say that, yes, the Internet, the Internet wins. The Internet just wins. Sam, I see your hand, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 8: As soon as you said that, in my mind was like, Jacob, you're gonna be sleeping on the couch if you.
Speaker 2: I didn't. Jacob didn't say this. Jacob does not feel like only women can do dishes. Jacob does dishes in his own house. But I will say that I saw that joke made in variations of that joke made so many times. It was like, bro, like, come on, it's funny, it's funny, but like, let's be real, Katy Perry has probably not washed a dish in her life. Let's be really no way, neither has Jeff, his fiance or Oprah.
Speaker 5: I love Alex. I love him so much I want to be one.
Speaker 2: Hello Alexx, Alex, do you do the dishes in your home?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, actually, as I asked, probably who likes doing dishes like man or woman? I think everybody can agree that shit sucks, especially for his old food on it. It's a whole.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, let me let me check into the chat. Sam says fantastic for looking ass spaces. Yo, you said it. Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. All I'm trying to look like old j. That's a good album from Fantastic four. Yes, I don't know. See she she is a fine specimen of a woman. Then no, uh don't you. I used to love Katy Perry before she shaved her head and like lost her brain, like what you know, back in the day. You know, I thought she was great.
Speaker 9: But boy, oh boy, it's okay, hindsight's twenty twenty. I was a younger until the swift fush came out, and I loved do when she was singing country.
Speaker 2: So we all make a mistakes, dude, No, I will not lie. I know I know all the lyrics to you Belong Me and uh uh what's doing?
Speaker 9: Uh probly now it's the country not not the pop bullshitt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's so skinny.
Speaker 5: She in that movie where she's like in the middle of the jungle, the Walking Dictionary, where she like ended up with a British officer to teach him their language, and like she she'd be looking smoking hot in that movie, like.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous woman for sure. What was Sin City? I think she was a whole premise about her character that was weird, but she was also the whole movie was weird.
Speaker 5: Eliza Woods with the like the white out glasses and like the whole movie was strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was the point. I think it was supposed to be like based off a graphic novel that was also just fucking wild, but neither here nor there. Yeah, Jessica album made the suit look good. I think that if if you were going to do this whole space exploration thing, maybe don't pull something that looks like they're comic book characters. But I'm not Musk, I'm not you know, Blue Origin, And I also like, for real, look, I get the joke, but if I was going to design a spacecraft, a rocket of some kind. I would go out of my way to make sure it does. It look like a dick.
Speaker 5: It's literally my first thought when you pulled that video up, I was like, really, like, we couldn't have made it any other design, anything else.
Speaker 2: It's it's hilarious. Like, don't get me wrong, it's an Austin powers bit but like, bro, y'all ain't even playing and y'all are pulling this shit off. But all right, let's see, that's the most phallic rocket ever. Harry said it Yo for real, whole shit yeah, uh jr. I agree, everyone fellas in evening fellas and folks. Uh, it's faking gay smack all right, fair enough, fair enough? Uh wo my first live welcome welcome smack. Sorry I had to mute you earlier. I will ask for anybody who is joining for the first time, please mute yourself. If you would like to join in the conversation, hit that hand raised icon. I will call to you a mute yourself join in. Otherwise, let's key, please keep it muted because everybody can hear it all in the other regards, So anyway, uh, missus Garrison aka Alex aka not Alex, excuse me, says, if I was a celebrity, I wouldn't go to space. I would go fishing. You could do that without being a celebrity, Alex, I don't. I don't know what you mean by that, but all right, sure you mean like like big sea fishing for like tuna and shark and shit. Because like, if I was a celebrity and if I could be featured on Shark Week, that would be dope. But I could see sick like a bitch, So all it would be is like an hour of me puking off the side of the boat and like maybe one action shot of a shark, like attacking of a seal or something. So I digress. This is the other thing. I would much rather go to space than go see the Titanic. A I get seasick, and b if something goes wrong in space, there is a slight possibility gravity you'll suck us down and we'll be okay. If something goes wrong with the bottom of the ocean, there's no way. There's the less than zero percent chance that you're making out of that shit. So I don't know, and maybe.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be neither good, neither neither neither for me. I'm I'm solid. I'd rather I want to know what the hell's going on over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's too cold. That's so cold.
Speaker 5: Not all of us are you know about the cold?
Speaker 2: I'm a bit with the cold. Is not even a joke. Like, I'm straight up, I am the world's biggest pussy when it comes to anything below fifty degrees. I'll say it out loud. I'm fine with that. That's why I live in Louisiana, where it's hot and muggy twenty four to seven. There's a reason. Let's see. Yeah, God is love. I'm not a flat earther.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 2: I saw that comment the other day, by the way, and I can't least appreciate your point. You're not saying that it's flat, you're not saying it's round. You're saying I don't know what it is, and nobody knows what it is. And you know what, I can at least give the respect where it's doing that one. You know, that's self awareness, which is to be respected. In my opinion. Oh, let's see here. Personally, it doesn't matter to me if it's around or flat. I still have faith and higher powers and creators are still got to go to work tomorrow, and I still pay too much in taxes. Agreed on all fronts. Anthony agreed. Let's see here. Mute you also, Yeah, uh, good evening, you, glorious bastards, White boy Wizard, thank you for joining us this evening. I love women so much. I want to be Okay, I'm just now catching up. Where are you at, Raven?
Speaker 5: Well, you mean for you to get to Alex's coming about how he doesn't lotch dishes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't watch dishes at home because men can't participate in women's sports no more.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Trump did pass that law. Trump did pass that law. Men can't be in women's sports anymore. So there you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, I'm just reading down and everyone's kind of just chatting about stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, depends. Sometimes it could be kind of meditation, you know. I agree with that. If it's like when I'm doing my cast iron, I'll give you that there's like a practice of meditation on that shit, just for me, my personal self, like you know, doing the salt and then doing the reoiling and all that and seasoning it. So I feel that smack, I feel that, let's see Tony says I enjoy washing dishes. Okay, good for you, Tony. Good things, good things. Katy Perry was hot until she sold her soul. Yo, I find no incorrect statements being said there. God is love for sure. Uh My cousin met Katy Perry. Apparently she's super nice. I should hope so. But also when did her and I'll get together?
Speaker 5: Like years ago? Years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How far out of balance I am with the whole.
Speaker 5: They've been together for like a hot minute, like she's kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, so that kid's gonna just be the most gorgeous thing ever pretty much.
Speaker 5: But no, they like her whole thing. Like I wonder if she still belongs to that cannibal club in in California, that whole club that, like, have you ever heard of it where they like have the cannibal club where they like apparently flushes on the menu, you just have to be like the top tier people. Like it's in San Diego. I think.
Speaker 2: I have not heard of this. I mean, yeah, we hear stories of course of like uh Uma Abadein and her soul cooking in the cannibal parties. Right when we hear about these politicians and all that, And yeah, I could imagine that there's multiple cannibal clubs in California that for sure didn't know Katy Perry would be a part of one. Is that like an open source.
Speaker 5: Thing, Like this was years ago that it like came out like that she was a part of this like cannibal club. And like her whole song where she's like being eaten and like she has like tons of bonapetite is the song. And then like she has like tons of like references to cannibalism and stuff, and she at one point was like supporting it, and there was like a whole bunch of links to her in this club that's like under like you have to like go down the stairs and all this stuff, and like apparently the elites are involved in it, which honestly, does it surprise anybody, like if it's real.
Speaker 2: Or not, I'm not surprised, but yeah, ok.
Speaker 5: Spirit spirit animal raised his hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah I see that. Sam. Well, also, before you speak, I see here it says. To be honest, I still think Jennifer Gardner is beautiful. She will always be electra Yo. I'll be straight up, Jennifer Gardner is one of my celebrity crushes. I don't know how she really oh, come on thirteen going on thirty, she was charming.
Speaker 5: I mean she's not bad looking, Like she's not bad looking, and she has a nice.
Speaker 2: Spot Arthur and Arthur where she's going the leather corset and ship. But I mean, you know, hey, hey, I feel that anyway, Sam, go ahead?
Speaker 9: Oh fuck, sorry, old, I have to think about it now, yeah you go.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So there was a also talking about her.
Speaker 9: There was a Mexican Night Supermodel down in South South America. I think it was in one of the places they would talk. She was attending like a high functioning party. Uh she went outsclaiming saying that they were eating people because they made her eat. She didn't realize what it was at first. And like, there's a video I posted it on the on my Instagram on mysteries but uh, like it talks about how she like she's saying everything and that video is the last time anyone ever saw her. And she immediately went she got detained and went missing like immediately afterwards. And it was a highwaking of politicians and uh, yeah, there's a there's a German.
Speaker 2: Big hit and lost her mind about the whole border situation.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, yeah, No, it's been it's been years, like this has been a thing. But they like there's a that there's a story about the German place over seas where there's like pretty much it's like a hunting ground where they go and hosts like they've been doing it for hundreds of years. It's like an old family estate kind of thing, and it's like two hundred acres and they go and they hunt people, and like the local villagers have talked about it, like a lot of people have talked about it, and it's just kind of like a well known thing but like it's not real. But they've made like literally fifty movies in the last like three years about this specific thing about hunting humans, about hunting the lower class or hunting the elite of like the normal people or whatnot.
Speaker 2: So I remember seeing a movie and it was a French movie and I wish, for the love of God I could remember what it was called, but it was like a five hour long movie and it was about that group and it was all based in Germany. Everybody was wearing like it was old old It was based anyway in like uh, like seventeen hundreds. Everybody's wearing tricorn hats and they all had wolf masks and shit, and they would let these you know women they they for the movie. They were women. We know that they are children usually, and they like sent the wolf pack out to hunt them and do unspeakable things to them. And it was this whole thing. And it was like the aristocratic class of Germany and all these things. And it was based off of that hunting camp you're talking about. And for the love of God, it was like older. It may have been made in life late seventies, early eighties. And that's the thing, Like trying to find a French movie about this from that timeframe. I've tried searching on the Googles. Nothing, nothing comes up.
Speaker 5: But yeah, white boy Wizard said he remembers the Cannibal Club. Wasn't Zuckenberg's wife or wife's sister that ran the club, you know, I can't remember it exactly. Like it was a lot of the elites were like in this club, like it was a it was a theme. It was before COVID and like it was servicing more and more because that's when like the real push for cannibalism was, like happening in the newspaper like New York Release, like up there, like two different of their main sources was like constantly pushing about how cannibalism like was the way, and that started to surface up and stuff before you know, the big scrub of twenty twenty, because before then there was so much you could find on the dark web. Now it's like you gotta be really good with tech to be able to find that shit.
Speaker 2: Again, I could believe it, And I feel like, as we're talking about this, I feel like I remember hearing about it, but that was also back before I really put a lot of weight into the basket of this celebrity is associated with this group, and it's like, yeah, well they're all associated with all of the groups and stuff, you know, And I don't. I don't think I actually really did much digging into it when I first heard about it, But I feel like I remember hearing this. I don't know. God is love Jennifer Gardner, how I'm sorry. I'm not attracked to animals horse like her and Julia Roberts. I think what you mean there, I'm not saying that Jennifer Gardner's got a horse face, that she Julia Roberts. Yeah, I mean and Jennifer Gardner. I mean, let's be honest, she's too skinny for my like personally, but there are certain certain It's the same with like Kiera Knightley, Like she is way too skinny for me. But at the same time her in Pirates of the Caribbean, like, I'll give game where it's represented, you know what I'm saying. But again, so of course it's.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's your love of corsets. It could be well, she's she's very skinny. She has an interesting strong jaw for a woman like her jaw is like hmm there.
Speaker 2: But also but I also think that's because the panic it like offsets it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I like her. I like her acting. I've always liked her.
Speaker 2: Her in Domino too, she was a badass.
Speaker 5: Her in Domino was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first question, Jennifer Aniston is queen, and I don't believe the late bea yeah, wait a minute, now, apparently Jennifer Aniston is a dude. Now I don't believe that personally, but boy oh boy, the internet is having a field day calling her Jennifer Maniston. And let's even even if that's not true. Even if that's not true, the fact that Michelle Obama and Barry are on the outs because apparently Barack Obama and Jennifer Anderson had an affair of some type. Like that alone, it's just a red flag scene, right because we know Barack Obama's gay, So.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, she'd be looking good for a dude. But speaking of dude, so you saw the drama happening with a lady. Gaga's Coachello performance. That just happened, didn't she?
Speaker 2: What was it? Recently she prayed to a demonic god on SNL and then she did something at Coachella. What was it?
Speaker 5: I was watching some of it. It was a lot of symbolism and stuff that was happening, and I didn't watch all of it. A lot of people were like, I guess people that are never associated two of them together now is like, so something is wrong with Gaga And it's like, yeah, you know, she's kind of like Bronovich is like bestie, so you know, like being catered around and ushered around to all the parties and stuff. So it's like that's when a lot of people suspected the dude as well.
Speaker 2: So you know, as far as Goga goes, yeah, her music, you go back to when she first broke out, and you can love Goda. It was I mean no, but you could tell, like looking at her lyrics that she had an agenda she was pushing. Either A she had an agenda that she was pushing or B she had ghostwriters and she was literally just singing whatever they put down for her to sing, Like poker Face was completely about you know what I mean, and it was there was a lot of things that were being promoted and pushed for no reason. Right then a star was born and all of a sudden, it's like, wait a minute, Gaga can like actually sing. Didn't know she actually had vocals. I thought she was more like Kesha, And then later on you find out about Kesha she actually had some pipes on her she could sing. Those are because of the ghostwriters and her manager that made her sing all the stupid shit. So like, all right, fine, but what killed it for me with Gaga is her on American Horse because as you learn more about the writing and the creative process on that show, and you find out that Gaga pretty much got free creative liberty to make her character whatever the hell she wanted, and that's what she went with, and all of these things like pegging dudes with like giant rhino horns, and she like, you know, you know.
Speaker 5: You're surprised. Did you not look at a Alejandro like that music video?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes. My point is that, like I could, I could try in a world separate art from artists in some way, shape or form, But then whenever you see what they do when they have free reign and that's what they do, it's like, yeah, okay, no, I was right. Yeah, my first knew jerk reactions were correct. Her Michelle Obama is the man for me, Yo, Harry, I agree with that big Mike, which I still cannot and I've shown the video of her dancing him dancing on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. Every single person that I show, they can't. There's no answers to what the hell was smacking his thigh under them white parachute pants like that was a whole ham cand or just smacking dog. And I mean, you know, even Joan Rivers said, we had the first gay president and first trans first lady. And you can see that the Obama daughters the ones that went into the white House eight years later are not the ones that came out, And I don't mean they matured eight years older. They're different human beings. They they have different.
Speaker 5: They look like they're friends kids. Yeah he saw those pictures. Yeah, they look just like their friend's kids. So it's like, yeah, I don't really think those are your kids. I think they're just random kids that you knew or whatever. It looks like. God is Love said that she performa on the Templar Double Cross. Apparently I didn't watch all of it. I know that there's a lot of people, though, that are like feeling in some type of way about her performance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see your hand raised.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I wanted to also bring up Brigitte Macrone. If whenever the time is right, what do you think? Oh well, I've basically watched through all like seven episode of Candace Owens's series on her, and I'm surprised that it kind of died in popularity. But I think a few more people have been jumping onto this one by one that she really is a man and her name. She was born as a boy named Jean Michelle Trougnau in the Progno family, and then when Jean Michelle turned about twenty, he just kind of disappears from existence, and this new girl, Brugitte appears out of nowhere, and it's there's not much publicly available information about what little there is just strongly points in the direction that you know, she's this Michelle. And I shouldn't have said twenty It was more like probably twenty eight or thirty. But Jean Michelle got married and had some kids, and the photos of these kids are these kids are grown up, and they're just a similar age to Emmanuel Macrone and they just look like they look just like him. So he's probably basically married to his dad.
Speaker 2: You know, gonna be straight up with you, I've seen that. I don't disagree with it. First of all, Candace Owens, holy shit, she doesn't miss I have everything that she has gone after, everybody that she's gone after, it's been undeniable. There's gonna be people that try to fight it any way they can. But she brings all the receipts, she shows her work, and it's to a point to where, honestly, if Candace is coming after, you like go ahead and start like formulating an apology for whatever the hell she's about to spill. Right, which, for the record, Candace, if you're listening, please, the cult of conspiracy wants no smoke. We love you, we respect you, and.
Speaker 5: I love Candice Owns. Yes, I love her. She's literally I think she's great.
Speaker 2: That being said when it comes to Brigitte Macrone, correct me if I'm wrong, But wasn't that old Emmanuel Macrone's mistress for like a decade, like a pretty much publicly accepted mistress. So you're telling me that my boy was getting dicked down by Brigitte the entire time he was married, right.
Speaker 7: Well, the official story goes more along the lines that he was in high school and she was a high school teacher there, and he was seventeen and she was thirty five or something.
Speaker 2: This is a fucking Lifetime movie. Holy shit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the official story, and in reality, the age gap is even bigger than that. So yeah, it's really weird, super secret and who else knows about this and who's blackmailing them is the question, And you know, it probably will spill the being someday it'll all come out like, oh, yeah, I guess Candas Owns was right. But none of the mainstream wants to give her any credit for that now, No, obviously.
Speaker 2: And also like Brigitte, God, she's a handsome broad she just uh, actually, no, she's not. She's not. I'm not even gonna give her that distinction as a dude. She's fugly as hell As a woman, she's not's not a woman.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And the official story goes that, oh yeah, boys were swooning over her in high school. But they can't track down any of these boys from back in the day. They can't track down a single person whoever actually had her as a teacher. So there's too many examples of this where there should be evidence that something happened but it didn't, or there's no evidence and there should be tons of evidence, you know.
Speaker 2: And I don't really all right for the same with old Barack, for him to be gay. I don't care. I don't care. He was a shit president, regardless of like what he wanted to do with his dick. He sucked right overtly. Michelle being born with a whole girth certificate with that thing, right, Okay, fine, fine, it's fine, I don't care. She's still horrible, like god awful. Do you remember what she did with school lunches? You'll remember they were almost edible, and then she got a hold of them and they went triple the price and became dog shit, because that's the thing she was.
Speaker 5: Trying to change it to a more like a healthier version of food. Like I don't know if you've ever seen actual photos of countries around the world's food compared to our food, it is insane. They get like fresh needle made for their children. Like for example, today, like my one child came home and was like, so my entire class grew up because we had catfish that was like bad, And I'm like okay. But like in you know, in Spain or Japan or you know, France and all these places, you see these meals they give their kids and it's like okay. So they're giving them real food, while our children are getting like heavily processed, heavily chemical laced food that are causing them to have exacerbated ADHD because those dyes do make things worse and it's been proven. And so like you want these children to shut up and be quiet and conformed to this quietness, yet you're feeding them in this crap and then not allowing them to play or do anything. They're just creating a vicious cycle of children that are not being able to learn, not being able to do anything else. And then this whole reform of Michelle like it had a good initiative, but it never really came to came to pass that it was actually something good for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only thing I could remember that was quote unquote positive, which I actually don't believe was a positive thing, is that when I got to high school, all the venning machines that sold cold drinks or whatever else all went to diet and z Z rather than just having the sugar in the high fruitose corn syrup. Now I know, off of knee jerk reaction, that might seem like a better alternative, except that aspartame, which is the artificial sweetener, directly leads to brain cancer. So I know we're playing with the options of childhood obesity or brain cancer. I get that I, for one, prefer obesity over brain cancer. I know maybe I'm a little crazy on that one, but that's just me. And I remember that I couldn't find a decent coke in the entire school unless I went to the fucking teacher's lounge, so I had to sneak in there and get all with the shit I wanted. But whatever, you know, So yeah, that whole I was.
Speaker 5: I was out of school by the time this happened, so I don't know, like I mean, but I mean, the childhood obesity is a huge epidemic in America, but so is the sugar epidemic, but like people don't want to recognize that or talk about that. And what's interesting is that, speaking of food, that FDA just released a new pretty much they're taking the ingredients and renaming them again to where like again we don't know what they actually are putting in the food, and they still are adding more to the blacklist where they don't have to tell you what's in the food, like the natural flavors. I just was watching a podcast about that that it's beaver anus.
Speaker 2: Oh believe another thing, yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Like two and like yeah, but there's like four different ones now that they're using and they're like, oh, yeah, it's just natural flavors. And I looked up I had I actually printed out the big thing that like tells you all the stuff, and the amount of bugs that is in all the food is like unreal.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what about red dye, red dye forty or red dye number four. Apparently there is a toxic parasite, right is inspect that when you crush it down and you put it in water, it turns it red. And they're like, why is it turning the water red? This is the derivative that makes red dye for And I was like, oh, got you. So yeah, that is a toxic one for sure. But you know, as far as the blue raspberry goes, I'm actually not mad at it being beaver anal gland, Like that's an animal. I believe in eating all parts of the animals. So like, as far as that goes, it could be way worse.
Speaker 5: Well, you know they are. They have already approved for the artificial three D meat to be used and distributed, you know, in all the different places, and they have the meat quote unquote that they want to use that is like actual bugs. And it's like there's a ton of different like things that they're approving in America that nowhere else in the world is approving them. Like we're just a giant experiment because nobody collectively will get together and actually give a shit enough. We want to be divided over all those things. But it's like, why are we not hearing about the food and the water that all of us are ingesting and what's doing to everybody?
Speaker 2: You see, the cool lunches is like a microcosm for everything else here. So like, all right, hear me out. And I'm not trying to turn this into a geopolitical thing. I know people have their own opinions on the Trump terraff wars and all that. Fine, Fine, have your opinion, talk to an actual economist then come up with your own ideas on it. Okay, Fine, Okay. The fact of the matter is, as of right now, as of time of recording, for every three dollars that are spent anywhere on Earth, one of those come from America. Okay, America being the country of consumers as we are, we have a country who has, like just ourselves have like three times higher of an economy than all of Europe put together. Okay, with the exception of Russia. Not trying to throw that into the mix, but my point is here, for all of the money that we spend on all of the shit from other countries, and us being a massive food producing country, somehow we're still getting the fucking dregs of the food pyramid. Now I understand the food pyramid. Stupid. Bear with me, it's that makes no sense to me. Why aren't we putting money towards actual edible, nutritious food. It blows?
Speaker 5: Would it not makes sense to you? Though? We are a country of laziness and convenience. We are a country that cannot get it behind anything collectively as a whole, and we're ran by a basically big pharma, And so why would they want us to be healthy? If people are sick and lazy and stupid, then what better way to control the narrative and what they want. And the more people, the more that they make us sick. It's impacting our eggs and the semen and how it translates into the children. It's causing the children to get sicker, and it's just a vicious cycle as it continues. Eventually it's going to be easy to control people. I mean, why would they want a healthy nation that could stand up, that still has arms compared to everyone else, that doesn't have any weapons. That is healthy? Yes, but like they're also not going to do anything because they don't have anything to do.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I mean, yes, I get it. And as far as like for the whole the control of the sheeple thing. Yes, that makes sense to me. What I'm saying is, like you said earlier, Why are people not more pissed off about this? Right?
Speaker 5: Why I don't understand it, like collectively, Like it's speaking on money, Like we spend the most money globally on maternal care, and we yet we have some of the worst maternal morbidity and New NATO morbidity out of the world, like Ethiopia does better than we do. Like I want that to sink into people, Like like we as a nation spend so much money billions annually on maternal care, yet we are still killing our women and our babies more than places at our third world country that have literally they have a place a clinic to go to that is like fifty to one hundred miles away from them, and most of the time they're giving birth in mud huts and like they're passing knowledge on to each other but in non sterile ways, and yet we still are having more death. So there's a lot of things Americans should be angry about. Yet we care about celebrities and what's going on with them. I don't give a fuck that the celebrities went in the space I care about what you guys are putting in our food, Like, that's what I care about.
Speaker 2: I feel that. And that's the thing. There's so many different moving parts going on at any given time, right, I mean and that, Yeah, we can talk about the world news as far as that's concerned, or scientific innovations or medical science or nutrition or whatever. It's like they have such a a hydra of things going on that like, by the time you finally get to the attom of one source, there's nine other things that are equally trying to kill you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean it's it's there's they're coming at us from every angle that I wonder if people are just exhausted as a whole. Politically, we're getting intact for your ideologies, whatever side you're on. You don't know if you should vaccinate your children, if you should or if you should. You're getting their school shootings, there's bullying happening, pedophiles that are having more access to the children now than ever ais E making it easier for people to be able to get you know, fake you know, stealing a kid or whatever. And then there's the food, there's the water, there's this, and it's like, how the hell are we supposed to keep up with all of this that's going on. And I just saw somebody asking about smack, asking about seeds to start. You know, you can grow them in your house. You can make they sell these really cool little grow lights and you can have actually make your own little like growth section in your house. You can control climate and that's a great way to get your seeds to start get into where they're about this big, and that's when you can transplant them. As long as the whether is it fluctuating, you can transplant your seeds out and that way you won't end up killing all your plants. You can message me, I'll tell you all about plants, and.
Speaker 2: I will say as far as like farming, even if it's not to mass scale, but even just the very basics, right, I will say that in uh, you know, to the credit of the Internet, there are so much, so many resources out there and so much information for you to find on how to get started, what plants do better, and what types of environment, how to test soil. Back the one hundred years ago, you had to go off of what your grandparents told you that they did growing up and sometimes that'd be very good information. Sometimes it, you know, not so much. But I will say that thankfully we live in the age of information, and if anybody does want to get started and how to do any of these things, like it is just a few clicks away, and that's really nice.
Speaker 6: You know, you can.
Speaker 5: Actually you can actually get donated seeds from some of the big seed companies. If you can, like sign up to get donated seeds. You have to be careful because they have seeds that have been gmode like they have been genetically modified, and so you have to figure out exactly where to get seeds from. So there are original companies that have been selling for like one hundred and fifty years in America that you can find and they have these big books that you can order. I wish I had one on hand, but I actually have one. And you can order seeds from families that have been here and been selling seeds, and they trace you can trace the seed back to where it originated from, which is really cool. But people nowadays have so much access to information, but still they they're talking about trying to you know, you have to register your farm, even if it's like tiny, tiny, if you're growing food. They want to the government's talking about trying to register it that you're like actually growing your own food.
Speaker 2: Hold on, so I got, like, for instance, right now, I don't have the amount of food production plants that I would like. I got three blueberry bushes and they produce not a lot. They're babies, but they do produce. Uncle Sam wants me to register that shit.
Speaker 5: No, it has to be like a certain amount, but it's very small, like it's a tiny little plot of land that they want you to register. I don't know. I forget what exactly it is. I'll have to find the article for it. But yeah, they've been talking about like the more people because the big movement right now is to make your own food and to like homestead, and people are moving away from wanting to buy stuff, especially like with the whole fake watermelon and fake candlopes and stuff being sold at Walmart. People are really wanting to move away from buying that stuff. And so it's gonna be come to a point where like, Okay, well now we're gonna now we're going to control it because we want to see see what you're doing. We want to have control over how much food you're making because you're no longer being profitable because you're not getting sick, you're not going to the doctor, you're not getting their drugs, and you're not buying from their companies.
Speaker 2: So yeah, look, they're already one to tax me if I collect rain water for my own uses. Now I got to register my whenever I get a farm, right, I got to register my little half acre vegetable garden as some sort of yo. Uncle Sam can eat all of my dick on that. I'm sorry you missed me with that shit. Speaking of white boy wizard fucking ham Candle. Yeah you like that one. Let's see, got that double big red bull. Can we talk about old Big Mike aka Michelle Obama on this one? Alex says, I guess at least I don't look like fucking Michelle Obama. Bro got me thinking about detransitioning sometimes, yo. I mean, that's a manly looking bitch, right. Can we like, even if you don't believe that Michelle is actually Big Mike, which I for but let let's just say that you take it as an Internet joke and all these things. Can we just stop and take a second to remember the fact that the Internet tried making us believe that she is so gorgeouss for like eight solid years, and then try telling us that Bruce Jenner, which we need to call him Bruce now because you know, Trump passed the executive order that Bruce Jenner was like such a brave and gorgeous woman. Can we just can we stop playing like we're retarded now? Are we at that stage where we can just kind of move forward and say like, yo, no, like whatever, anyway, anyway, let's move on here. To be Alive says I just saw some weird shit in the sky. I can't tell what it is, but looks like dotted lights following each other in the line. Yo. Okay, that freaked me out the first time I saw it too. Also, to be alive, that would be starlink. So I was outside, my kids and me. We had set up a little tent, we made a little fire, we were gonna be camping. They had gone into the tents. I look up and I see a string of stars blinking, all following each each other. That fucked me up so much. And then I posted online and everybody's like, bro, that's starlink, and I'm like, okay, I didn't know that, and I felt dumb, but also yeah, Yo, that shit looked way out of pocket. First, I'm a scene did so I don't know unless Yo, if you're able to get a video of it, please post it in the chat. Would love to see what you're looking at. Man, God is love, says and Joan Rivers died a week later. Yeah, as soon as she made that comment about Barack and Michelle. She died a week later from results of a routine facial plastic surgery upkeep thing that she had already had like seventeen of But that was the one that did it. But that's that Rose. So what's up fan, what's up? Rose? Thank you for joining us. Jean Benet Ramsey's parents had connections to same.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 2: I believe that John Mane Ramsey's parents were pieces of shit. I cannot believe that they still are not behind bars for all of what happen happened. Matter of fact, I think it was cosmic pizza. We actually had on to talk about that, and when Julia was breaking down the whole story, I can't believe that everybody, including the police, are like mm hmm, yep, the story that you just told me is exactly what we're writing down, and that's what's going forward. It's like you've heard.
Speaker 5: The theory that that's Katy Perry, right.
Speaker 2: I heard that a while back, and.
Speaker 5: She debunked it. She like debunked it, but I will say she looks a lot like it, Like I'm I'm just saying, but like she went on just recently and like debunked it because she was tired of people saying that she was hurt.
Speaker 2: And I was like, the facial structure is there, the blue eyes are there. I see it, and I get it, but the hears don't exactly line up. There's a few little keynotes there. Plus Katy Perry's whereabouts as a child is like it's documented, so like now granted documented by who you know, Yeah they the official. They could have doctored up some paperwork to oh yeah, here she is in her first grade yearbook, which was completely fake. Like, I get it, but I don't believe the John Benay is also Katie Perry. That's a fun one though, it's fun conspiracy to dig into. You know, longtime fan of Candice, She's the bombed diggity yo for real. Speaking of the Coachella Valley, this is coming from Smack. Also, I'm not sure if you want to be pronounced as smack or smc K, so I'm just gonna continue with the smack. Speaking of Coachella, there was a story today about there being there's lithium in the Salon Sea. Sultan, Sultan, I don't even know how fuck you pronounced that there's in the sea there, which is created by closing off the river for the Hoover Dam and redirect water to the La River. That's a new one. Haven't heard that one, but okay, we could definitely do some diving on that, Smack. If you want to speak little bit more on that, please do be there. Smack. Yes, yeah, yeah, so yeah, if you got anything else to say about the Coachella thing, please share with the class, bro or or not. That's fine, that's cool. We'll look up some more information about that. Let's see, go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can't you hear me there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can hear you, bro.
Speaker 11: Oh hi, yeah you can call me Smack. I appreciate that. Yeah, I'm from the Coachella Valley. And yeah, there was an article today that I just saw that they just found lithium underneath the Sultan Sea. Now, the Sultan Sea is an artificial lake that is about fifty miles wide, about one hundred miles long. You could actually see the curvature if you stand at one end and look across it. It's one of my arguments against flat earthers, so if you're anybody who goes out there in the Coachella Valley.
Speaker 6: But yeah, they just found lithium.
Speaker 11: And the Sultan Sea was created when they redirected the Colorado River when they were building the Hoover Dam, and they redirected the Colorado and redirected into the La River, and it depleted this lake, which during the fifties was a giant resort area, and after they cut the water off, it turned into this dead, dead sea area. And well, apparently in the last you know whatever, they just found the lithium under it.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 5: It says that they found eighteen eighteen million metric tons of lithium called white gold. It's roughly worth five hundred and forty billion dollars that's trapped in the geothermal brine beneath the salt and sea and shrinking lake in southern California, Imperial Valley. It says that this is like I sent you the article. It says what's next for California's Sultan Sea after five hundred and fifty billion white gold discovery? And this was produced April sixth, and so it goes, yeah, so apparently this is like a bid for this particular location.
Speaker 11: If that's the case, that is a huge boon to that area because that whole area has is one mostly agricate culture to golf results, golf, golf resorts.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 11: Is turned into a huge, just populous metropolitan area. So it's gonna turn it's gonna drastically change that area.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's the lake and start strip mining, like, is that any real?
Speaker 6: Pretty much?
Speaker 11: I mean, and don't get me wrong, that area is already a disaster area as it is, so it's really not to a detriment, but it's going to change things.
Speaker 6: So it's very interesting.
Speaker 11: And just being from there was just interesting to see that that got brought up in So but I'll leave it at that. And but uh yeah, guys, uh as my first time. Thank you for even giving me the chance, and I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck yeah, dude, feel free to you know, hit that hand raise anytime you want to join in absolutely and thank you for joining in on the lie brother happy to have.
Speaker 6: You, thank you, Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: As I'm reading it right now, it said the combination of lithium production from the Saltan Sea geothermal field and the Nevada claystones and the oil field brinds of Arkansas could eventually enable the US to become completely self sufficient and lie the loothium needs to grow for the growing evy and battery electrical storage system markets. It's talking about they want to become self completely self sufficient and stop importing everything from China. Then it goes on to talk about like what it actually is and like how it's doing this, but pretty much it's they're going to strip this like crazy and try to become completely self sufficient from China and be able to power all the batteries.
Speaker 2: Look I like that. I'm not a big fan of lithium ion. I think it's better than the former types of batteries we were using. Fine, yes, there's better options. I'm such a huge proponent of graphy and I do not know why we are not putting more funding towards that research. But neither here nor there if we have our own lithium reserves that we don't have to burn out an entire city to get or flood out in an entire half a mountain side to get. And like Smack was saying, if this area is pretty much already destitute and it's just you know, devoid of life and like a dead sea type situation, drainium man made lake to strip mine stuff that's underneath it. Like, look, I'm here for in the grand scheme of shit, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean lithium. Lithium is terrible how they like dig it up though, like the potential for the environmental issues, and that's what it's also saying in is the environmental issues like the water, it's you know, air quality, hazardous waste, tribal cultural resources, seidnic activity, and it's kind of just talking about the pollutants because the way that they mine is just absolutely atrocious. Yeah, I mean, it's it's one of those things of like finite resource that now it's up for grabs and so people are gonna go eap shit over trying to get to it.
Speaker 2: But I also like us getting off of China's tit as far as that's concerned too. I'm not here to promote destroying the environment, especially not in America for sure, But all things considered, I would much rather lithium be home sourced than come from slave labor in Africa or being too fund the CCP. So I mean I again again, if they would just do more investing into graphene batteries, we wouldn't even be having this conversation, which I don't know if anybody's ever actually looked at graphene now graphite, graphene and seeing what that is the realistic potential for that as far as being used for electronics, for batteries, for wiring and homes, for all the shit, And for some reason, they like they know it exists. There's an entire lab that is being powered off of one that's four hundred foot in the air and it is attracting electrical ions from the air that is powering an entire laboratory right now, And somehow, no, we need to do more strip mining and shit. But again I guess juice and squeeze on this one. Although that being said, we as we're talking about China and we're talking about you know, economy and things like that, I found this video and I wanted to share it with the class and let y'all tell me what y'all think about this. So a Chinese influencer, which say what you want about Chinese influencers. This guy's probably gonna die soon because of what he is saying about China and America and the economy and the things and the stuff. But that all being a part of it. Here, this dude had a very interesting take. And I did the fact checking on all of what he's saying. No lies detected. So y'all tell me what y'all think.
Speaker 5: If you're there, come, how's he?
Speaker 12: Honestly, these past few days, I just can't stand it anymore. Stop talking about raising tariffs and standing strong like it's some action movie trying to act tough as a fast track to self destruction.
Speaker 6: Making money. That's the real deal.
Speaker 12: The US three hundred and fifty million people, controls a third of the world's consumer market.
Speaker 6: You know what that means.
Speaker 12: Out of every three dollars spent worldwide, one comes from an American wallet. The EU has four hundred fifty million people, but their spending power doesn't even come close to the US. We've got one point four billion people working our butts off making stuff, but our buying power is only a fifth of America's. The numbers are right there. Can cursing out the US for being a bully. Put food on your table the dollars they're holding. That's the golden ticket in the global business world. Everyone shouting we don't need the US market. Wake up, you go sell in Southeast Asia. You're getting paid in Indonesian rupia.
Speaker 5: I had to share this deal with you guys, the fucking ads.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hate ed so much, y'all. For anybody listening that hates that, we have so many commercials. Yo, I feel you. I get it, okay, But the way you don't get commercials is come check us out on Patreon dot com, slash cold to conspiracy podcast. And also if you joined that Third Eye all the way Open to here, you get to join on this live every Tuesday night. There you go, shameless, plugless role.
Speaker 12: Go to South America. It's pesos. The exchange rates will chop you up before you even get your money. But when you sell to America, you're getting paid in US dollars. Spendable anywhere in the world. Look at the Russia Ukraine war. All hell's broken loose, but the US dollar is still sitting pretty on the world's throne. That's reality. Step outside the dollar system and you don't even have a ticket to the international trade game.
Speaker 6: And don't give me that.
Speaker 12: Let's shift to Africa, Asia and Latin America. Talk either. Our African brothers. A lot of them don't even have reliable electricity. How are they gonna buy your fancy appliances. India looks like a big market, sure, but good luck getting paid. They'll drag it out till your business goes bankrupt. Only America, with its three hundred plus million middle class consumers, is standing there with open wallets, no scams, no delayed payments. Even with all the sanctions these past couple of years, it's still the cleanest market on earth. Compared to places where you have to deal with bribes and shakedowns. The US is like a business paradise. Here's the thing. Capital is ten thousand times smarter than you or me. Norway's sovereign wealth fund, Middle Eastern oil money, national pension funds from all over the world, they've all poured their cash into the US stock market. Don't you think those countries want to act tough too? But reality is without the US, the world's biggest consumption engine. Your products won't even get the chance to break even, let alone make a profit.
Speaker 6: Rely on Russia. Iran.
Speaker 12: Come on, they're barely staying alive by selling off their resources. It's easy to curse American hegemony, a lot harder to face reality. At the end of the day, the global supply chain boils down to one simple truth. Whoever holds the purchasing power holds the power period. The US has five percent of the world's population but controls a third of its consumption. That's absolute market dominance. You can hate it all you want, but when seventy percent of your manufacturing depends on exports and eighty percent of your foreign reserves rely on trade, losing the US market is basically cutting off your own lifeline. For those shouting we'd rather not make money from America, listen up. Ordinary people need to eat, companies need to pay salaries. The government needs foreign currency reserves. If you really want to play hardball with the US, hurting each other in the process, who ends up losing. It's the workers on the assembly lines, It's the small business owners running factories, It's every regular person trying to make a living through exports, trying to act tough in the face of overwhelming market power. That's just plain stupidity. If it's time to bow your head and negotiate, then bow your head. If it's time to cut profits, then cut profits right now, Keeping your job is more important than anything else. I'm just a high school dropout, but even I know in the business world pride means nothing. Only supply and demand matter. You have no idea how sweet the American market is until you look at the real numbers. Instead of shouting slogans, better to figure out how to play by their rules and make money. Fill your pockets with US dollars first, then you can talk about upgrading industries or ditching the dollar. Otherwise it's just nonsense. Bowing your head to make money, nothing shameful about that. But gambling ordinary people's livelihoods just to save face, now that's real stupidity. In my narrow opinion, if making life better for regular people means we have to crawl to make money, then so be it.
Speaker 2: Weed a friendly. So again, some of those figures that your boy was throwing out at first of all, so the fact that he's a Chinese citizen and posts of that to social media. He's probably already dead, if not on a work camp somewhere. Real shit. Secondly, the numbers and figures that he was throwing out, I looked it up. No lies detected with an ounce of anything that that gentleman said. So say what you want about Trump with his tariff war and how things are going to get more expensive for a little bit and like all these things. Yes, fine, fine, in about three years estimated, it could be even as short as like a year and a half maybe two, we could basically have global dominance on an economic scale as well as a military scale. Everybody's been going on about because I've made mention of some things in the past about how strong the American military is and all this, and there's some people that are like, well, if America's got the strongest military, why don't we just take over all the other countries? First of all, because what would be the point why we want to inherit? We're not Rome, right, We're not Rome, We're not we're not all the great we're not Persia, we're not the Hunts. First off. Second Off, to take over those areas means that all of their problems are now our problems. Why would we want to do that. That's fucking stupid. Well, we can't even handle our shit exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: So the homeless problem a border problem.
Speaker 2: So aside from that whole military conquest conversation, which is really fucking dumb. Every time I see one of those comments, I'm like, dude, read a history book. Has any country that's gone on the global domination military standpoint ever lasted? No, the closest one to be the British Empire, and they've been relegated to a fucking island now. So like you know, nah, broh. But if we were to basically yoke the entire world under our economic thing or and then also back that with our military dominance, we are in a really really good position, and these tariffs would be a very good thing for us to continue pursuing. Either A, these countries will give us sweetheart deals to get out of paying these tariffs. Therefore we won't have to pay their tariffs either and it's a win win across the board. Or B they'll fork over the money and again it's a win win. So I don't know, I don't know, zombie, what you got.
Speaker 5: I was just sitting here and thinking about, like if I won't just watch the thing about tariffs just recently, I was just thinking that, like, if we do dominate globally, is it actually going to change anything for the American people in the sense of like what we were just talking about, like is our food going to get better? Like is our products going to get better? Like are they going to actually do things better for the American people or is it just gonna make quote unquote arc economy better. Maybe things will be more affordable for us, but like, is it gonna do anything better? Because then what we might have enough money to buy one of these humanoid AI robots to put in our house.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got some articles to pull up on now one here in a minute too. Realistically, the whole economical economic thing, right, economical thing, So the offset of this, right, Yes, Trump's tarriffs are gonna make things more expensive, but he's also talking about making it to where if you make under one hundred and fifty K, you don't pay any taxes.
Speaker 5: Which would be beautiful, Like God, like let's help out like middle class in below, Like it's that'd be.
Speaker 2: Great, and that his way of offsetting the upscaled pricing that is to come. And so that's the other thing too. He's trying to make that a thing, but it has to pass through Congress, and God Almighty, please if these Congress and representative and Senate fucks vote against that, and you people listening right now put them back in office, then I don't know what to tell you. At that point, it's we can only hope. We can only hope and pray that it goes before the Senate, it goes before Congress, it goes for all these things, and it's like, hey, wait a minute, if we don't do this, we'll lose our jobs. That would be amazing, but ow, it.
Speaker 5: Would be amazing if they actually raise minimum wage in all the states to match each other instead of like, you know, minimum wage, has it changed in twenty six years in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Louisiana is the only state, mistaken that has the same minimum wage for this long.
Speaker 5: It's still just like seven yeah, seven fifty or something like that. Like people are making two dollars and like ten cents an hour plus tips if they're a waitress, which is insane to me. Like I went home. I went home last summer in Oregon and I made fifteen dollars an hour plus tips, Like, you can live off of that if you have to here? J can't.
Speaker 2: Oregon's got a higher standard of living? Can they live off? Oh a few an hour and tips?
Speaker 5: Uh, you gotta be you gotta be hustling to live an organ off of that, because you're talking is insanely expensive. My mom and her husband are real litters. And like the housing market, just for example, people are paying cash millions dollars, like millions of dollars in cash up there for a simple rundown house that like, realistically you should be paying like maybe three hundred thousand and four, no, one hundred, like one point two million cash? I'm sorry, who has cash just sitting around like this? Apparently it's shiting the people.
Speaker 2: Friend of mine in Ohio bought a fucking twenty acre farm and like a six bedroom farmhouse. Guess the the actual amount total of the loan?
Speaker 5: Who wants to live in Ohio? First off? Sorry?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 5: Sorry, Ohio people, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Correct, But so one hundred and eighty thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: Holy shit?
Speaker 2: Oh right, yes, who wants to live there? I get it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, because I mean you could literally smell the state from a state, Oh, I.
Speaker 5: Get it looks like it looks like Georgia and VA and PA are all seven to twenty five. No way, Wow, that's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on time the fuck out if that's the case, because Louisian is the only state allegedly that hasn't had any kind of increase in minimum wage in twenty something years. What was the minimum wage in these states ten years ago? If they've seen.
Speaker 5: Increase five dollars five five? You don't remember making that? Did you work as Oh you know you didn't.
Speaker 2: No, No, years ago I worked minimum wage jobs in Louisiana. It was seven to fifty.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's been it was five twenty five for many years. Was like I think when I started working at fourteen, it was for twenty five or seventy five, and then it went to five to twenty five and it stayed five to twenty five for quite a while. Mm hmm. Like Oregan's one of those rare states that has like the fifteen dollars minimum wage, but that you're also talking like it's insane by groceries, it's triple the amount, Like everything is more expensive to live there.
Speaker 2: That would be what they have to offset the cost of paying their people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they also don't pay taxes, but they pay taxes on property taxes, like triple the amount that other people pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Texas has that same situation. You don't pay property to or I'm sorry, you don't pay state tax for things, but you get fogged in property taxes every year if you oh, yeah.
Speaker 5: Like twenty k. Yeah, like twenty k for property tax compared to like nine hundred dollars. But I mean, like some say, yeah, big tips. Yeah, people used to tip grete Like I lived off of being a waitress and bartender when I was younger, in my teens, before I went into the Marine Corps, and like I could, I could rake in one thousand dollars a night by like working double tables and stuff like that. Nowadays, like people are definitely struggling with like even money as is, so they don't want to tip. And then you have people that are making ten dollars or two dollars and ten cents plus tips, so they're making minimum ways. You can't survive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's insane. Yeah, I don't get me wrong. I want minimum ways to be increased across the board. That also means the price of everything's going to go up across the board as well. So that's like that double edged sword. Now again, I'm not saying the tariffs are gonna save that. I'm not saying that. What I could see saving that would be stop taxing the poor people. And by poor I mean anybody who makes especially under one hundred and grand a year, but even one hundred and fifty k a year on down, Like most small business owners do not make that their first few years when they break out. Usually it's they're taking money out of their own back pocket to keep their business afloat for the first year or two, which is why in the taxaws you could claim a financial loss for the first two years and like, you're cool. But at the same time, I mean, come on, you can't fuck over your middle class when they're the only thing keeping your economy on the global stance worth having. Like the Chinese guy just said, it is our three hundred million plus middle class that is making us the economic powerhouse of the world. If they keep fucking them over, they're not gonna have any money to spend. Therefore, what the hell. So I have a lot of hopes for our future with what's going on with the tariffs and stuff. I know I'm a part of a minority with that one. But if this plays out the way that they are projecting, and by they I mean a certain group of they, and we end up having world domination from an economic standpoint, backed up by our military standpoint, and then everybody's got more money to spend on the back end of that.
Speaker 5: But then it's just a consumer base, Like we're such a heavily consumer base for just going to blow through the money with random shit.
Speaker 2: I mean yes, but in that also what stimulates an economy, like those stimulus checks. Everybody blew me yes instantly, myself included. I didn't know that I was going to get taxed on that later on, and like it was going to be alone, right, they didn't exactly tell us this, but that's kind of what happens. TRUMPOSLMA giving everybody five thousand dollars or something. And granted I would love that, that would be so dope. Most the vast majority, like the vast majority of American citizens, wouldn't do anything really wise with that, maybe pay some bills, catch up on some things, whatever the case would be. But it's not like anybody's going to start investing that into Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Well it's not like they really teach investment like understanding stocks and stuff, Like they don't really teach what kids or any of us should really be knowing financial wise in schools. So like, yeah, you get out, you have money, and you're a teenager, Yo, you're going to blow that shit. That's why I work free jobs as a team. You're in high school. I literally worked just what I had money to go do shit because like most of my friends never had any money to do anything, and I was like, I want to go out, I want to do shit. So like I worked, I worked three jobs and then in the summertime I'd knock it down so that way I could go out and a fun in the river. Yeah, and be a responsible human being.
Speaker 2: Totally, what high school kids do is be responsible, yesings when they have money in their pocket. That's totally how that goes, right. But to your point, yes, and I don't want it to be where every American's got to work multiple jobs just to get ahead in life, right, But we will see how it goes. And you're right, we are we are a nation of consumers and that's not necessarily a good thing, but that's also what gives America its power as far as the world economy goes. Right, So like for every three dollars that are spent, one of those comes out of a US wallet. That's power in a whole other stance. Yes, I wish we wouldn't be so materialistic with our consumerism. I wish we'd be a little bit more of business savvy with that as a society. But you're right, they never taught us these things.
Speaker 5: Right, so we're programmed too, right, I mean since since the since the late nineteen fifties when they decided to make consumerism a fme like that's when it bloomed. They decided, Okay, hey, we've fucked up, Like we've been making all these materials, all these products that are really really really well made, so like their grandchildren are going to be using this. We really fuck this up. So now what we need to do is change how that we are making things, and we're going to change how we market. We're going to start using their brain against them, and so that's what they did. They started to learn how to Okay, we're going to cut down how we make things so that they break consistently, then we're going to make sure it's not available to replace those parts. Then we're going to use marketing and figure out how to market and like the other day you're talking about marketing to children and stuff like that. Like there's a when I was in my anthropology degree, we actually had to take a class that was all about how to use anthropologists to market to people, because like it takes all different elements to be able to make it so appealing that like you can't resist. Hey, I have twenty dollars and I have a bill that's fifteen dollars, so i'd have five dollars left. Well, you know what if I actually bought this product and like it would make me feel really good and then I'll pay that bill like the next time. Yeah, they've figured out how to do this, and as Americans, they bank and know that we are going to be the consumers of the world.
Speaker 2: So and they kind of screwed China end well, a Maose Dong screwed over his country because they were primarily farmers up until America gave him a bunch of manufacturing equipment and he made it to where all these generations long farming communities now went to the sweatshops, and fifty million people starved as the results of that because they didn't have enough food to feed all the mouths anymore. Because all the farms were now factories. America. On the other end, we had a manufacturing powerhouse after World War Two, right nineteen, these comes along and it's like, you know, we're kind of running the roosts as far as a couple of these things go. Why don't we just like teach everybody to spend and just spend and it's all now about keeping up with the Joneses rather than trying to secure your grandchildren's financial futures. That's just not on the mind of most Americans anymore, and it should be. But unfortunately, and that's the thing, unless you were brought up with some sort of business minded parents or with that type of interest from a very young age, most people don't even know where to get started as far as that goes, even starting around starting Yeah, the one, it's just starting this business, right, Me and Jonathan just doing this as a side a hobby, right, and then when that became a side hustle, then when it became a actual business. Lost in the sauce is an understatement, right. It took actual accountants to set us down and be like, okay, let's talk money, let's talk figures, let's talk your your income, your outcome, your tax right office and all this. We had no fucking clue what we were doing. And unless you grow up with somebody who's teaching you these things from a very early age, you're screwed into finding some nine to five rat race job and like there's nothing wrong with that. By the way, please everybody listening, do not think I'm shitting on people that are plunching a clock at all. What I'm saying is, if you are ever trying to break out and do your own thing, there is so many things, so many hurdles and obstacles that are standing in the way of you having freedom over your own life, regardless of what industry you're trying to break out in and do your own thing, that you have to actually get with people and pay people to teach you how to do things the right way so that Uncle Sam doesn't come for your fucking ass when April fifteenth rolls around. And that's the thing. He made it in such a way to where unless you know they got you.
Speaker 5: It's it's they got you big.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. Anyway, anyway, okay into economic diatribe. All right, let's see here, back to the chat. Uh Nora, you know I'm big into plants. But anyone here growing zone eight B nine A growing Meyer lemons can't? Can it really be overbearing and make fruit all year down here? Uh? So, Nora, if I'm not mistaken, you're from down south like us. Correct? And I don't know about Meyer's lemons producing year round. I do know people that have Meyers lemons in their cards, and it produces a lot when it is the season, but I don't know about year round. Where is area eight B nine A.
Speaker 13: Oh it's just on a eastern shore, Removal Bay.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 13: Yeah, oh okay, well that's cool.
Speaker 2: I mean it's still awesome. I mean, wait, what are you trying to do with the Myers leomons? Though I've tried, I do not like the taste of them unless you're cooking with them.
Speaker 13: Just I've heard it's a cross between lemons and oranges, and I'm like, oh, I like both.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just down here. Most of the Myers lemons I've tried have been like a very very weird combination of like bitter and sour. It's like a combination with a grapefruit and a lemon, and I fucking hate grapefruits. And maybe that's just my own taste buds, But I will say as far as like making like lemon meringue pie like yo, myers, lemons are the only way to go for sure. But I tell you what, if you do get some sort of success with making that tree produce more than six months out of the year, please let us know what you're doing. Yes, I'd love to have some updates on that. Let's see here, missus Garrison, not Alex Intomeme. If nobody got me, you know, the government don't got me neither. Yeah, that's a fact. As a fact, JR. I'll register slash give them some of my crop when they take it off my taxes, yo, for real. And also I think I talked about this. Did y'all hear about the raising cartel that they have?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you told us about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Think on last like one of the lives if you go.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that, like straight up, the government can come in to any raisin farmer decide they're taking their crop all of it, give them whatever fair market value is, which, by the way, the government's the one that decides what fair market value is, and just give them pennies on the dollar for their entire years yield and tell them to be grateful that they even got the pennies. And that's like a law. It's been passed through Congress since World War Two, come to find out, or actually since the Great Depression. Excuse me. There's weird foods that are like a dairy. Farmers also have a very strange issue with the government. Cheese caves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and raw milk is a huge thing. There's so we finally got to prove for raw milk in this state, right, one of the closest people to be able to buy raw milk. I want you to take a guess how much a gallon they're charging.
Speaker 2: Ooh ooh, okay, let's stay on. A gallon of regular milk is like seven dollars nine dollars in It's like.
Speaker 5: I think seven dollars. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't buy milk, so a gallon of raw milk, why do I get the feeling it's like thirty bucks?
Speaker 5: It was. The one company was eighteen ninety five and the other one was twenty two. And I'm like, because they have to pay so much in the regulations right now, because they reached through the grapevine. I talked to the people and like they had to pay so much in the in the tax is in the government stuff right now because this is such a new thing, because they've been fighting, Like I signed the petitions and I was going to go to the government like house, you know, to go like we want raw milk, but yeah, no, they got it approved and it's like okay, but now it's approved, but like only a handful of people have met the standard, and only of those like can barely sell it. So it's wild to me, like where other places where you are able to get it all the time. It's it's a great alternative for people, not all people, but for my children specifically that have a dairy allergy. I've actually tried raw milk with them and they are able to handle it because it's not process in the way that they process everything else that is in stores. But not everybody raised it.
Speaker 2: Tolerant people, they still can't handle raw milk. It's the lactate in the milk, right But like as far as like with dairy allergies. Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things come from that. So let's hope for the best on that one. And uh yeah, I'm just gonna have a cow one day and have my own I don't even drink much milk and I don't use much dairy, but I do want to start experiments with making my own cheese. I found a couple of recipes for that that I really want to fuck with.
Speaker 5: But I want to try some age cheese, like in like you know Andrew Zimmer with his all like weird shit that he likes to eat. I watch this show and I'm like, what does it taste like? Yeah, we got some hands coming up?
Speaker 2: Yeah we do, Nora, go ahead, ooh Bizarre Foods.
Speaker 13: That's one of my favorite shows. Yes, but yeah, having having lives of stuff. Making your own milk and cheese, that's the dream. But I mean, raw milk is the best. But he's still got to be smart about it, because you can't go drinking the milk straight off the tick, because nope. My granddaddy, when he was a boy about six years old, him and his brother about fun. They literally did that. They drink from the cow, without cleaning it at all. They got a really nasty infection and sadly his little brother passed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it can be dangerous, like especially if you don't clean the teeths just right like you can definitely, And that's a big argument for pasteurization, is that the inability to clean off the bacteria gets past the human and can kill people. It very very much can. And if people aren't cleaning the cows correctly, or if the cows are getting in stuff, or if there's some type of bacterial infection going around the cows, like a type of staff, which is very common, then yes, it can be passed to humans and kill them. So it's a big argument people have against straw milk.
Speaker 2: But there's ways of filtering that out safely without taking away the nutrition of the milk as well. So I mean, yeah, and have.
Speaker 13: A way to safely kill off any bacteria if it was in there, it's just chill it under fifty degrees, under forty degrees.
Speaker 2: You're good. Yeah, I can't wait. One day we're going to have that and we're just going to do that whole thing. Uh, Stephanie, I saw your hand raised. Then you put it down twice. Do you want to contribute?
Speaker 14: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Oka, Yes, we can.
Speaker 15: My question was the whole I've never actually understood that.
Speaker 14: You know, I know that.
Speaker 15: Raw milk is illegal, and I've seen those clips of like you know, the raids where they pour it out. I've then I've never actually understood that. But I see the propaganda because if you think about the Got Milk campaign right in the nineties and the early two thousands, there is a conspiracy there whoever wants to chill in that rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: So, yes, whole got Milk campaign was from which is Dairy Management Institute, right. They are the same ones that started And we talked about this a while back, and I'm not gonna go way into the diet tribe here. Basically, World War two rolls around. The government tells all these farmers that we're doing beef farming. Hey, y'all swap to dairy farming, and we'll start subsidizing you for any milk that even if you don't sell the milk, we'll buy the milk off of you. So tons of farmers swapped to becoming dairy farmers. Cut to years later, the war ends, all the stuff. But they still have these dairy farmers and they pass this law saying they'll subsidize them. They started condensing it into cheese because its stores better. And now we have five hundred caves around America that we have to spend a million dollars a day in refrigeration to store what we now affectionately know as government cheese. Reagan started giving it to poor people as government cheese. Right, All of that is subsidized dairy from that old deal from World War Two. Now that is a portion of why they don't want people to have their own dairy farms and like their own I say that like small scale, because the government can't make their money off of a mom and pop operation selling raw milk to their public at a farmer's market and shit. Right, So that's step one. Step two is that they want it to be safe for human consumption. And if it's a mom and pop operation, how can they ensure that these people are not getting poisoned Because the government really cares about the citizens getting poisoned. That's totally a thing that they care about. But you know whatever, But when you really break it down, it goes into multiple levels of them just not liking people being able to create their own food and products. DMI Dairy Management Institute is the ones that started the whole got Milk campaign because after Reagan, right, that was in the eighties, Bush Senior continued this process and started the got Milk campaign. We saw all these signs everywhere, all these posters. Who was funding this? Who was funding this whole milk thing? Milk started getting offered in schools more often than not, right, And I don't know. I wasn't in school in the sixties and the fifties, but I know they had milk, but it wasn't as prevalent as it was in the nineties and in the early two thousands. Reason being, the government had to get rid of all this fucking milk, and so they've basically forced it down everyone's throats as best they could dm I. They're the same reasons why any any restaurant, any Taco Bell, Dominoes, doesn't matter if they go into something where it's like now cheesier. Dominoes went into their big Summer of Cheese campaign where like it was like twice the cheese on every single pizza that was DMI Taco Bell when they started their case rito, which I love, by the way, but just gonna call a spade of spade. That was DMI. They keep finding ways to force companies to put more cheese into their products, and we, yeah, we talked about that that one dairy conspiracy episode. It's wild. But then you break that down to like, Okay, if I wanted to have a dairy cow and drink the milk myself, the government's not gonna care. The second I try to give that to a neighbor. The second I try to make even a penny off of the excess milk, the government's got your balls and avice because they want their cut and they want to make sure you're following all the It's the same show with collecting rainwater. Collecting rainwater for your own use used to be common sense, and by use to I mean for the vast majority of human history. That has been common since until about a decade ago when Uncle Sam decided that they wanted to make some dollar bills off of rain water. And so it's the same thing. It's that's the world we live in here. I see you, Sam, But hold on, go ahead, Raven.
Speaker 5: Have you heard of the Okay, I want to say conspiracy because I actually don't know if this is true or not. I should have looked it up. But have you heard about the pus milk that they use for chocolate milk?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, they ever heard about this for like years and years. And first of all, I won't drink you because I was like, because I've milk cows before, and yeah, no, I've seen I've seen what like can you know what they supposedly use? And I was like, yo, when I when people talk about like drinking that chocolate milk and like that ness Nestle's chocolate milk for the strawberry one, and I'm like, oh god, no, like if that's true, like y'all, y'all can't handle it, like look.
Speaker 2: Into it the pasturization process. Although it is a method, the milk that goes into the pasturization apparatus. I'm only calling it that because I feel like a machine would be a misnomer. Wildly unregulated, wildly unregulated. Yeah, it goes through and it's clean, quote unquote when it comes out the other side, the milk to excess liquid ratio. If anybody wants to look into that for themselves, go for it. I will tell you now have an empty stomach before you look it up. That's all I'm gonna says.
Speaker 5: There's a lot that is not regulated when it comes to animal byproducts in our food and like just even like antibiotics used, and that's a that's a whole thing that I could go and like go down because I've it's something that I've read a lot about. But like the antibiotics are not regulated at all. You know that Royce had his hand ups forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Royce, go ahead, brother, that's all your hand Sorry.
Speaker 16: A fun fact, Well, I don't remember if I had told you that there is a kosher beef jerky called the Holy Cow.
Speaker 2: That's pretty great.
Speaker 16: Yeah, And then I know that this Ridley saw it earlier.
Speaker 6: But like way at the beginning of.
Speaker 16: The conversation when we're talking about flyer Earth, round Earth, whatever, and then in the town what actually discusses it that ancients Jews believed that the world was round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty much of people believe for like I've looked into it. I can't find a single ancient civilization that like actually made advancements in philosophy or or science or anything that thought the Earth was flat. And I know people argue with me on that. Oh, the Greeks know they thought it was round. Well, the Persians they knew it was round, the Romans the name it name, the Egyptians, they all knew it was round. But like, yeah, that's that's just the thing.
Speaker 5: We don't have Jonathan here to to, you know, dispute this, because I'm also the Round Arthur Club of people over here. So there's like a whole theory about like why people are obsessed with circles and like bubbles, and like there's a there's actually like a big I guess mental health thing that they did about like circles and bubbles and all this stuff and like how people are so obsessed with it and like why it's like so something that we like drawn to and stuff like that. So I'm like, I don't, I don't know. I don't really think the Earth is flat. I never have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, because it's not. That's the easy answer, but yeah, no, I every bit of source that you can find from any of the ancients through the Middle Ages too. Now, yeah, there was an argument whether the Earth was the center of the universe or not. Okay, fine, they argued over that for a very long time, there was an argument to uh, how it all works, and people have had a million theories as far as that goes, Fine Cool, I get that that's a debatable topic. The Earth being round seems to be a part of the smallest minority, or the Earth being flat excusing seems to be a part of the smallest minority throughout every culture, throughout human history, every bit of source that I could find to look in to this, because once upon a time I really went, I'm not saying down the rabbit hole here. I've never even questioned it, but whenever I started looking at like, you know, nasalized to us that is a fact. Not going to dispute that. For sure. There are certain things, scientific anomalies that they just kind of go with the narrative and don't ask any more questions, and like, okay, we need to ask more questions. And the flat Earth community has blown the lid off of quite a few conspiracies that have been come confirmed true. So like all respect where it's due, Fine Cool, aside from very small tribes in certain places that also were like didn't make any scientific advancements. Aside from yeah, any group that actually was able to build things like actually build things have pretty much all understood that derec was round, you know, and then cut to today, how we guide our missile systems, how we fly planes, how we do anything as far as our modern understanding is concerned, kind of goes into the same line of thinking. I know, I know that I'm gonna piss off a lot of people with that one, you know, And I'm not here to throw shade. I'm not trying to judge no body. Everybody's in tired of their own opinions and shit. But yeah, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 17: So the reason why they don't want us to collect rain water for the most like logical reason that you could think. So ob and Britain do all due to all the smile and everything, and just like uh, Chicago and everything, there's this thing called acid rain, and uh they don't want.
Speaker 8: It like in the Big Seas that they're so head flooded, they don't want their citizens there to drink it. So they just I guess they just did a bit a whole like country ride band. But at that point, if you're if you already of the blessed up, you might as well go take your smoking nappleatus and put it up with the rain water.
Speaker 2: That way, you can piss them off two times. I like it. I like, if you're gonna piss him off, go ahead and just go all the way with It's Samuel, I'm with you one hundred percent. My trouble. Go ahead. I'm sorry what Oh no, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry Samuel slash spirit animal slash the platypus himself. My apologies, not trying to he ain't in trouble, My bad. Go ahead, Tony. Uh oh. I saw Tony's hand raise and he dropped it. You're unmuted, but we can't hear you, brother.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, My internet kind of sucks too. But I just wanted to say about the whole flatter thing. I thought biblical flat earthers believed it was flat based on the Old Testament, but I guess maybe ancient Judaism has a diversity of opinion on that. I wanted to say that Islam also really implies that the Earth is flat. So if you google Islamic flat Earth, all the results you get are Muslims trying to say no, no, no, it doesn't actually say it's flat. Please don't think we're flat earthers. And the other interesting thing I found out recently is that the Chinese believed it was flat until the Jesuits met them in the seventeenth century, and the Jesuits were kind of surprised by that.
Speaker 2: I heard that the Chinese thought that we were on the back of the Great Turtle, which would be like that, it's rounder, but not flat necessarily. Okay, I'm gonna have to double check myself on that one. But yeah, the Muslims absolutely believe that it's a flat earth. And I've heard multiple emams give sermons or whatever the Muslim of equivalent of a sermon is talking about how the Earth must be flat because in the final days when the Lord comes down there Messiah who they are not Messiah. They believe that Jesus will come down. They took a lot from a lot of religions, neither here or there. When he comes down, he's gonna come smack down Jerusalem. How can come straight down on a ball? How does that happen? But also, if you read the Koran, they believe that the sun rises and sets out of a puddle of mud every day. Their words, not mine, It's in the Koran. So yeah, your point, Tony, they absolutely believe this uh, Stephanie, I see your hand raise. Go ahead, Okay, listen.
Speaker 14: I just want to weigh on way in on the flatter debate, just for a second, because I'm too retarded to know. But I grew up with mountain ranges all around me, so I could never see that far. When I was twelve, it was the first time I got to go to the ocean. I always heard that when you go to the ocean, when you go to the beach, you can see the curvature. I remember standing on the beach and being like, this looks pretty damn flat, if you ask me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I basically I don't know.
Speaker 14: I don't know if it's even you know, within that matrix realm of possibility. But I actually think that, like I wish the flatter thurs in the in the globe tards would come together a little bit more because I think it's more of a matrix because scientifically it kind of goes both ways, and whenever people try to understand, you know, tell me the science of the globe, it goes right over my head. But I would whatever the flat earthers say, like it freaking resonates with me. So there's a part of me it's like it's probably round. But as long as the government is telling me that it's round, I'm gonna go with its flat.
Speaker 5: Motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I hear that that's heart, that's roll. We can't trust the government, and I agree with that, but it's not even it's the Government's not why I believe it's round. I know I get called a fed because of that, but it's uh physics and science and historical precedence for me personally. But I also understand your healthy uh need to question everything that we are told. And again, I'm not trying to throw shade on the flat earth community. I am not. They have done a lot of amazing work as far as the conspiracy world is concerned. I just respectfully disagree with some of their platitudes. But yeah, go ahead, Nora, what you got.
Speaker 13: I also commented in the chat too, if the Earth is flat, had the Great flood lasts for forty days and forty nights when the water just fall off.
Speaker 2: No, because the ice wall held it in. Cause that's oh man, I just watched somebody actually today, as a matter of fact, forget which some TikTok that was on YouTube, the United States government sent a helicopter and completely flew around Antarctica and the entire way all they saw was the ice wall. And it's like, first of all, no, they didn't A helicopter doesn't have a gas tank that can make it all the way around Antarctica. They can barely make it around the entire like border of Rhode Island with one helicopter tank full of fuel. But neither here nor there. And then the reason why they went all the way around Antarctica and saw an ice wall is because they went in a circle around it. That would be like going around Australia and being like, actually, it's not an ice wall, it's a beach. I went around this whole thing the entire way and saw nothing but sandy beach. It's like, cause you went around Atlanta, would you think would see.
Speaker 5: But likenes like, we got an ice wall going on.
Speaker 2: And then they just recently had that Antarctic exploration thing and these guys went there to show the twenty four hour sunlight, and the flat earthers that went on the trip with them were even tripped up and one of them had to jump through like five extra hoops to make it make sense to them. But then a week later, the flat Earth community was showing how that was completely fake and rigged and this and this, and it's like, okay, so to some people, it doesn't matter what evidence they're shown. They're only going to believe what they're going to believe. I get that. As a globe tard, I get this for sure, But like at a certain point, you know, just I don't know if.
Speaker 5: You remember the other day speaking to Antarctica, you remember the other day we saw that, like I sent that thing about the violent colleagues in the Antarctica that trapped with the violent colleagues from the South African research team. I just pulled it up and they actually have like tons of articles on this. Apparently it's like a real thing that's going on, alleged assaults. The BBC is discussing it right now as of eighteenth of March.
Speaker 2: One that South Africa has a team in Antarctica. They have like a whole potential civil war on their hands, yet they.
Speaker 5: Have a team of nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got the resources to send an Antarctic team. That blows my fucking mind. But like, all right, it's a weird flex, but go for it. And one of them has lost their mind is going on a violent rampage in Antarctica.
Speaker 18: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's of utmost importance that they utmost urgency to rescue them. There was an assault and alleged allegations of inappropriate behavior inside of the camp, and it wasn't it like two women and seven dudes? I think it is. Yeah, so yeah, one time.
Speaker 2: Fun times. And isn't there a dig team there currently or is that a separate team? I know they're like different countries.
Speaker 5: That's a different that's a different team. There's like there's like ten different teams that are there right now doing different expirations in the sections that they are allowed to go into. Yeah. Yeah, I'm just reading what kind of it looks like sexual harassment, sexual assault was incorrect.
Speaker 2: Willing participated, So they'd be fucking an Antarctica.
Speaker 5: Something me going down.
Speaker 2: If they went from I'm not happy about sexual assault sexual harassment, I'm not happy about either, but that's objectively a lesser offense. But then if it was willing, I mean, I'm not gonna get mad at scientists forgetting the horny and doing what they're doing on their off time, you know what I mean, as long as it's all consenting adults, that's my thing. But somebody going on a violent in antarctica where there's like no one's coming to save you, that that's a bit of a it's a bit of a scary thing.
Speaker 5: Deeply disturbing behavior and an environment of fear. Was reported in the South African Sunday Times.
Speaker 2: Yeah see that's not good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's alleged assault was triggered by a dispute over a task the team leader wanted to team the team to do and the weather dependent task that required a schedule change. So apparently they've been having all sorts of stuff. There's a there was a stabbing that happened by a Russian by a Russian person in twenty eighteen. They're talking, they're talking about like, I guess people are having like psychiatric issues.
Speaker 2: Going to Antarctica, So like, yeah, that makes sense to me as well. Right, that's a very desolute place, so like, you know, depression, what's set in and all these other things. I get that, And I'm not saying that's an excuse for the behavior whatsoever. But you know, maybe I'm just a bit of an asshole for this one. You know, maybe we send teams from countries where they actually value human life to places where there's not much human life, and you got to make sure all members of your team make it back one peace. I told a story about this as a matter of fact, not too terribly long ago. So the guy who invented the boombox, right Q, they're a firearms manufacturer, and he has a massive track of land in South Africa and he loves going there. But even he will tell you that, like, yeah, the racial divide, that's only in certain areas of the country. There is that, you know, old school apartheid, mental things that need to go by the wayside. And I get that, but mostly it's like tribal versus tribal. It's not black versus white, it's black versus black a lot of the time. There was an incident where this farmer and he had a couple of workers on his farm. They were getting into a dispute over if they wanted ice or potatoes for dinner that night. And it was two separate they were from different tribes and they were living in the same ranch house and all this they got into it. One dude stabbed the other guy in the ribs, killed him and said we'rebbing potatoes tonight. It was like one in the morning. They came and woke the farmer up. He comes and sees what happened, and he's like, well, I'm not dealing with this. He locked them in the house and he called the police. It took him a day and a half to get there to start the investigation. These people stayed locked in this house for a day and a half and when they got there, the guy like, yeah, he was arrested, but like it didn't matter. Like they don't value There's so many countries on Earth, y'all. And I know, with our American and Western ideologies, that's crazy, that's barbaric, that's oh my god. You know, there are so many countries on Earth where they just don't value human life like whatsoever. So like maybe we don't send teams comprise of people from those countries to like space or to Antarctica, or you know, I know, maybe I'm just being a dick here. That just sounds like it makes sense to me.
Speaker 5: I'm going to disagree with you there. I do think I do think that that, and this is going to ruffle people's others too. I do think that they should have same sex teams go. I think that it is asking for issues when you are involving men and women together and isolated. I reading through like what they were talking about the psychology of it, and like you're in an isolated area, a tiny little thing can set you off kind of a thing. And it seems to be that women can function easier with other women and men can function easier with men, and that when you cross the two together, there tends to be a lot of issues that can arise because we inherently don't speak the same language. And personally, I think an all women's team working together and an all men's team would make more sense because if there was a sexual assault allegation and you have seven men and two women, likely it would have been potentially a man and woman's situation. So I just personally think that maybe you know, it's a it's a dynamic thing, it's a it shouldn't be And that's hard because like there is so many brilliant men and so many brilliant women in these fields, and like that is separating them based solely on just their genitals, But it also like you have to look at how that plays into things. I don't think I think that there is a brilliant people that come from through rural countries. There is they. Not everyone devalues life in these countries, but they are of They live a tougher life than Americans can ever dream of. And if they haven't, if Americans haven't seen it firsthand, they do not They do not understand that this is a reality. A lot of violence happens in other countries, and that we live in a very cush life. Like, yes, we do have school shootings and we have things that happen like compared to other countries. We have these things. But you're talking on the norm. There is consistent assaults and violence taking place that is more normal than what we have here.
Speaker 2: So for instance, an all male team from Afghanistan going to Antarctica, you think that would play out, well, I feel like, well, assaults and murders with that team.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like men inherently can fight it out and solve it.
Speaker 2: That it depends on where that team is being sent, right, Because yes, well, I agree with you. There are brilliant women and brilliant men and they should be looked at in equal regard. As far as that's concerned, certain environments, And I don't know what kind of physical requirements there are to be a part of an Antarctic team. I have no idea none that you're saying none.
Speaker 5: I said, I don't know either, but I've been seeming there wouldn't be like an intense amount. I mean probably being able to hike, can withstand the cold.
Speaker 2: And that being the case, there are certain environments where men would thrive better than women. And that's not because they're so much smarter. It's like the real physicality of it, right, what was that? Uh, Serena Williams just recently when recently a couple of years back, they had this big debate about, uh, you know tennis, Whyn't that a unisex sport? You know, and all these things. Uh, this man was saying that, you know, he's you know, Serena and Numbre great, but they would never be able to beat a man. And then they got dominated by the two hundred and third highest ranked male tennis player and they were like the number one and number two or whatever highest ranked female players. Then they went on the view and Oprah was like, can you believe he's saying this? And Serena's like, no, that's correct. Men are stronger than women. That's that's not a hypothetical standpoint. Their bone density, their muscle density, Oh, that's stronger. Like, that's that's how we're built. That's why women should be in women's sports. Like it's so. I mean, I guess it depends on the environment. You know, if it's in a cushy lab environment where there's no physicality required, I'm with you, you know, But I also could see that going very poorly if the conditions were to sour and it required physicality. Again, I have no idea how much of that's required as far as an antarctic adventure is concerned. I guess it just depends on the environment.
Speaker 5: God, God is love to everyone. Said women functioning better with other women. Never heard or seen that before, No shade and pro women. Actually amazingly, women can function quite well together as a unit, especially if they're like minded and driven. Yes, I know men, hmmm, so do boys?
Speaker 2: Men?
Speaker 5: Men are men like to fight, they like to bitch incessantly, and being around men, mostly in the marine corps, I can attest to how men tend to be when they're in groups. So they are just as bad as women and yes, I see your hands, Samuel, I see you if you're.
Speaker 2: Sure the old adage if if your marines aren't bitch and then like something's wrong, Like that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Like men do the same kind of shit. But I have worked with other women and function great as a unit and like minded. Yes, it is a power struggle to find who is going to be the dominant leader. But that's in every group, including men. Like there inherently will be a leader out of every pack of people. Yeah, So it just depends on your personality and how well people can blend and function together.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that. I'll give you that for sure.
Speaker 5: Look at Sam's face, all right, Sam, damn.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead and way in, but tray carefully. You're you're diving into very dangerous waters. I'm scared you should be Okay.
Speaker 8: No, it's just it seems to me that guys that they tend to work better. But they will, they will address the drama and the backs. There was not there's not really all the back stabbiness and the petty bullshit. I say that looking in because I'm just dealing with how the minds of.
Speaker 2: My uh on the male side, we dealt with it.
Speaker 8: We would just put the gloves on every Friday night and beat the fuck out of each other. And I'm not gonna I spend a lot of time over on the female side.
Speaker 2: I was dating a chick.
Speaker 8: On the female side, there was they had like each of them had their own little picks, and there's a lot of like it was basically high school on steroids.
Speaker 2: I'll say that scenario in an ideal scenario, You're correct, the men would just glove up and handle it and whatever got settled got settled. In reality, the backstabbing is very much there with the male population. The bitchiness is there, the clicking up. It's all about who's dick you suck and who you drink beers with after work is how your career will advance. It is very much not a meritocracy. It's it's a dick suckocracy. Uh so, I you know, I agree with the idea. I like where your head's at. I was talking off of my personal experiences.
Speaker 5: Fair, Fair, my personal experience is different than not all of us. Females got along pretty good, honestly, except for one cunt that I won't mention her name. But but other than that, as a group. We function quite well together, and it was the men that we that had the most issues. They were bitchy, they were catty, they were petty. They would backstab each other, they would backsteb us females, they would do all sorts of crap. They were They would undermine each other. They would undermine us like it was very much that, and they would blame us for being females because like, ugh, it was.
Speaker 2: Our issue, and you would think, dude, not even in the military, although that I'm agreeing with everything that Raven is saying here, it there were it depended platoon versus platoon and company, Like, yeah, we would be homies alternally externally right in the umbrella sense of like having each other's back. Internally, oh, there'd be tons of bullshit and drama from place to place. But even in the construction field, right to move up to the next level of advancement, or to make sure that you're on the net job when the crew moves on or whatever. Yo, I have watched so many good dudes get thrown under the bus so that this guy who's a shit employee can look like the guy when the time came for layoffs to hit. So I mean, and that's that's man versus man. Shit. I've watched it so many times, simper I fuck the other guy is absolutely the going and coming of the day. So it should work a different way, I agree, And sometimes it does, right, More often than not, it is very much pettiness and backstabbing this and trying to advance your own career and fuck everybody else underneath you and all that. It's not good. It's not good, and I mean, it's different. Situation dictates, right, If you have an overarching guy that everybody unanimously hates, you'll find that that kind of draws people together, for sure. Yeah. Adversely, if you have a unifying figure that everybody loves and like, nobody wants to let this guy down or this I should say, not guy or girl, this leader, nobody wants to let them down, and they can unify under that banner. That's powerful. More often than not, though, a shitty leadership and shitty management completely ruined the team and that causes the pettiness in the infighting. And I could see that going in a scientific lab somewhere as well. You know, if you've got this one figure that everybody hates and they're all gonna work together to make that person look stupid. All right, now we have a common enemy, we're gonna unify. It's all good shit. Adversely, he got this one site manager or lab manager or whatever, and everybody loves and respects them and nobody wants to be the one to make them look bad. Everybody can unify under that banner wonderful. In real life practice, that doesn't exactly play out that way though.
Speaker 5: It's I mean, I think that I think that men and women can easily work together. Yeah, but they it's that fine line. It's that fine line of it can easily turn into bullshit, just like if all men work together or if all women together, Like it's the same concept regardless. But I think in a situation where you potentially have isolation and high tempers and everyone's cold or tired or this or that. Now, granted, it can be a good thing, but it also can turn into a not good thing. So it's it just depends on the personalities and the psyche of the people that are around each other. And like that that makes or breaks any team. One bad person, one negative person in a group will drag the entire team down. So this whole thing with Antarctica. It's one person that has now caused all of this issue, and like probably people are going to have to look at the policies in place and how they're going to do these things and like YadA, YadA YadA. But it's just sad that like one person can end up ruining everything and then the chat's like blowing up right now.
Speaker 2: For sure, agree with what you're saying here. Okay, let's see here. Thanks. Uh uh mister Garrison not Alex Says or missus Garrison. Excuse me, thanks, President, I never telling no one my dead name. Funny Uh white boy wizard her shoulders dog. She has built like a refrigerator. I think we're talking about Big Mic on that one.
Speaker 5: We are we're talking about Big Mic back then.
Speaker 2: Uh no, bitch, it looks like a ship brick house, yo, for real? A spirit animal? I see you PUFFU pass my dude? All right, good things, good things? Uh, Sultan Sea is badass? Val Kilmer movie too. I didn't know Val Kilmer is in a Sultan Sea movie. R I p to Val Kilmer. Yeah, grandpa, Oh, let's see here. What memes and memes and memes? Uh, spirit animal? I don't it don't work like that. Now, I don't know China is aggressive with its silk rowed railway. Yes, smack, I agree China. If something didn't give China, there was pretty much nothing to stop China from taking over the world on an economic standpoint. Now, I'm not saying that the tariffs are gonna be the thing to stop it. Their Belton Roade initiative has ran into a lot of issues around the world in different countries and different places, but it's also seen a lot of success in other countries around the world as well. So I don't know how this is gonna shake out. I have hopes. I have hopes that potentially we could take back our rightful place on the world stage. But we shall see. JR. Says that would also raise the cost of living. Yes, I agree. Okay, so we're at seven to twenty five in the chat. Here we go Rose Chaos super random, but I absolutely love how a few of the latest episodes y'all have been talking about spirits, paranormal and demons. I've been attacked by demons ever since I was six years old. Hey me too. I have even gone after three demons after saying Jesus and breaking out of my paralysis. When it first started happening, my dad took me to a Black Pentecostal church. Yo. The Black Pentecostal churches know how to get down. I will give credit where it is due. They know how to throw down and have a time at church. But anyway, neither here nor there.
Speaker 5: That's fun. That's a fun church.
Speaker 2: You go too. Oh my god, I love.
Speaker 5: Going to the Holy Rollers just to watch them.
Speaker 2: But you got the one judgment at the door. Don't come out there looking judgmental at these people we have.
Speaker 5: We have one in Hammond. That's like, it's a time.
Speaker 2: It's a time. I'll have to tell you all about my experiences someday. I'll go on the mic tonight. But I'm currently trying to get my two year old Grimlin to sleep.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 2: I feel that Rose I do. It looks like she left the chat anyway, so damn uh Yo, I have the Black polgren.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 5: I say, hey, DayWalker, somebody just popped in and said I'm super late to the chat.
Speaker 2: So up, day Walker. Welcome, welcome. Let's see here. At the time of nine to eleven, Pennsylvania minimum wage was five point fifteen Holy Now, I will say this to them. Even in the construction industry, an a class journeyman was making, if you were lucky, twenty to twenty five an hour, right now, that's like, yeah, thirty years experience in your craft, you were making twenty five. Cut to when I break out in twenty fourteen, a class welder was making at minimum thirty six an hour and one hundred a day per diem. Right, So the scale went up, the pay scale went up. And I know that varies state to state and industry to industry, but yeah, the price of good work absolutely went up because good work ain't cheap, and cheap work ain't good. That's what Sailor Jerry said anyway.
Speaker 5: But Kevin, now they don't care about good work.
Speaker 2: No, it's all who's doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't. And the whole thing about the agism is a real issue here in America, and like getting rid of our elder elder population of people in the world because like they quote unquote no longer need them, yet they're doing forty plus years and they're the only ones that actually have a work ethic and that give a fuck. And then you throw them to the waystside and you fuck them out of their retirement and when they work forty plus years. I have a serious issue with this. They did it to both of my parents, and it makes me sick. Like I volunteered with this company my entire life, like they were an amazing company, and then they fucked my parents so hard, and like it's just one of many stories that have happened to people lately in this country with older like the fifty plus age groups, and they don't want them anymore.
Speaker 2: They keep up in their retirement age though, right, yes, sixty two, then they change it to sixty four and a half. Now they're trying to make it sixty seven. Yeah, won't hire you past a certain point because oh, well, we can't get any good years out of you. Then what the fuck are you expecting these people to do? Not every old person can go be a greeter at Walmart like that, there's not that many available.
Speaker 5: I actually worked with a lady. Her name's Laurie, and I worked with her on base when I got out of the Marine Corps. We worked at SITH and she was fifty two years old, and like she got the job through the temp agency. But she was telling me that like even back then she was like, no one will hire me, Like they don't think that I can work. She was one of the hardest working women. As we're sweating our fucking asses off on campbella June and she's out there lifting all this gear with me. Now, granted I didn't want her to lift gear because she was older and I was worried about her, but she was keeping up. And it's like, it just makes me sick that a lot of these people have dedicated their lives these company, these companies, and then they throw them to the wayside. For a twenty year old that will literally quit you. The average length of time they will stay at a job is under two years. Yeah, under two years. You're throwing somebody's life away that has been here forty plus years, that knows everything, and then you expect them just to like, poof, Okay, we're done with you. You got old to us, you don't matter anymore. Yes, it's gross, It's just gross.
Speaker 2: I had a very hard heart to heart conversation with my father a couple of years back, right because my dad, he's a very old school American way right, you get you a job with a good company, you do good for the company. The company will do good by you. That's how this works now. And I had to have a real frank conversation with him, like, look, the company you work for treats their employees decently, and you also got in and made yourself known to be like the rule following guy who knows the rules and the safety policies, and like, that's why you've fallen into the groove that you're in, and that's wonderful. That's good for you. For the rest of us, that is not true. If you do good for your company, they may do good for you. They also may replace you tomorrow because the reality is you are nothing but a number to them. They don't actually care about you. They don't care about your Yeah, your immediate supervisor might maybe two levels up if they know you personally, Maybe they care about you and want to make sure you're taking care of and all of that. But like on the grand scheme of shit, they will hire you today and fire you before the end of the shift if they just so feel like it. Now, that may not be the case everywhere Louisiana is a right to work state. They can fire you tomorrow because they decided they don't like your haircut and legally, there's nothing you do to stop that. And I know that blows people's mind. That's not true, yo, it is. I've watched people get fired because they had a certain bumper sticker on their car supporting a certain candidate and their foreman didn't like that, so he fired them. Why because I didn't like them? Now, that looks very early on the foreman. But also he doesn't have to give a fuck about that, And it's the old school traditional uh. You know, work attitude of things in this country has gone so far by the wayside. It doesn't matter. It's about who you get in with. And I don't like that at all. I wish it was a meritocracy. I wish that certifications mattered.
Speaker 5: But you know, have you seen the videos of like the younger generation, Like, for example, there's this one girl lady that got fired because she showed up to work late like three times in a row. And she also just dipped out on her birthday because she literally told her boss on like she's video recording this full conversation. She's like, well, it's my birthday. I need to celebrate my birthday. And why would I need to work on my birthday? Oh, wow, and she was like, well, I was like five minutes slate. I was like six minutes late. Like I don't understand. I think you're being unreasonable. And she's like, but you've also like missed this and missed that. She's like, you're fired. And she's like, that's absolutely ridiculous. You're disrespecting me because you aren't valuing my time. You were hired for a job. And this is like a mindset that's happening with the younger generations, Like they don't give a fuck about working, They don't care about working hard, they don't care about actually like trying to have any type of integrity in their work. And it's like at some point it's shifted even more and now it's like, what's going to happen when the millennials and the older group is no longer wanting to work, because like people are hiring millennials in these roles because like we at least half of us, like half of them, don't want to work. For the other half, like we actually work hard. And it's like, what happened when we don't want to work anymore? Like what's really going to happen if we stop working?
Speaker 2: So my last job. Right, there was there was like three separate I want to say classes, but let's say groups of workers within my shop. Right you had the older guys who had been there ten twenty, some of them thirty years, and they knew their job inside and out right. They were like the old cats. They were secure in their job. There was my group that had been around the block of time or two. We weren't masters of our craft bindy means, but we also were very secure. And then they had this weird phase where they would have somebody for like six months to a year and then they'd go six months two year ago. Out of nowhere, they hired like six and I'm going to use the term kids, but not in the meaning way. I'm saying these young men were straight out of school. These gen zers, all of them were like twenty five and under. These motherfuckers came to work and they wanted to learn, They wanted to sweat, they wanted to earn it. That is such a rarity among the gen zers that like, now, I don't know if those guys are gonna stay at that job and with that company, but if they can keep that mindset, they're going to be killing it. In about fifteen years when all of their high schoo graduate classmates are because do you remember whenever we graduated. Now, how many people do you know with a bachelor's degree? They're making coffee at Starbucks because they got a degree in something that's useless, because they were lied to about get you a bachelor's degree because that's the only way you can get a job when you get out right cut to no, you get you a tech degree and you pick up a craft and you're able to like show up to work on time, and you're willing to work for your money. Big dog, they ain't none but air an opportunity between you and making money.
Speaker 5: And that's where we go wrong. That's where germany is going right. One thousand percent. Germany's school system is on point. Like they are making craftsmen out of every single kid, like they have if you actually look into the whole system itself, Like they start them in elementary school on these paths and like they take these tests and they figure out kind of where they want to go, and then they have trade schools and they have all these different like schools to go to. They can change as they go on if they really don't and like it, like, but they have to sit down with like the principals and their parents and all this stuff and make another career path where like they get out and they are already set on like where they're going to go, what they're going to do. Us our kids are just like I have no fucking idea. We all know that we're supposed to somehow go to college, but like nobody ever ever knows. Like for me personally, I went to college for like four different things, like no shit, I was I got a degree, I got I got my EMT certificate, and then was like, okay, cool, I can't really do that because of what's going on in my life at this time. Okay, cool, I'm going to do this. I got this degree. Cool cool Cool. Then I was like can't do that either. Then I need to go do this and like and then you just kind of like bump around where like instead of other countries that are really focused on helping their citizens grow, ours are kind of just you know, go spend money, go take these bullshit filler classes. Nobody needs to take ethics to level four. I'm just saying, like nobody really needs to do these filler bullshit classes that are just like, right, you're not even teaching, and if you do your online classes, you're teaching yourself. You're regurgitating information and not actually learning jack shit. And if you have a different ideology than what you're being taught, you get penalized as well, and people will argue till they're blue in the face. If that is not the case, I've proven it with three separate schools that yes, it is like if you follow the narrow path they want you to stay on and you don't diverge from it, you will be an a student. If you have any freedom of thought, you're for yourself, and your teacher doesn't agree with you, they will docu points. So it's like they're conditioning even that's that's where I see the conditioning really happening for the generation below us is in college.
Speaker 2: Agreed, And I mean aside from the professors force feeding their communist ideology's on the children. Right, Fine, take put that by the side for two seconds, although that does need to be addressed on its own, but neither here nor there. But I still believe if you're a commedy, you're not a person, let alone, should be able to hold a job with tenures somewhere. But that's that's my own personal vendetta. But like, okay, okay, stop making engineering students take literature courses that they don't need to know Shakespeare to be a good mechanical engineer. That's fucking retarded. Like you said, ethics, nobody needs to take that. Looks like you're going for a law degree. Okay, So ethics may pertain to you, physics may not. Like, they don't need to take that. And I also don't believe that everybody should take a psych one oh one course, although I've heard so many people say no, everybody should take a psychology course. I am not of that belief, but I understand it. Look, look it's rich, I am. Yeah, that's rigged to where they will extort as much money, yes, it can from you for a degree that they know you probably won't use. Most people that I know, aside from engineers or anybody in the medical field or lawyers. Okay, with the exception of those three and some nuances here and there, most people that have a college degree are working in a field that has nothing to fucking do with their degree.
Speaker 5: It's very difficult to work in fields with your degree unless you're like a hyper specialized field, Like right, then you can then you can work in that. But then but then you have to think you're competing against all these other people for this small amount of jobs to work in this small little niche group, which granted being an anthropologist and a niche group, yeah, and then in that group, there's like even more people that have more experience, more knowledge, more this more that I was us to be able to get onto the job that I did get in Florida, and like, you know, that's it's it's very difficult because like we're not digging up all of America, so like trying to stay locally and like all this stuff. Like so you have a lot of people that are trying to work in their fields, but there's not enough jobs to work in their fields. So then you're you're doing what Like.
Speaker 2: I got in this debate with this guy one time. He's from California, so obviously he not all people in California. There's a lot of very good people that have functioning brains living in the great State of California.
Speaker 5: Like half my family.
Speaker 2: This was not one of them. This was not one of them. He was of the belief that everybody should be able to earn a living doing what they love rather than what they have to do for work. Okay, that's a great dream, that's a great dream, but I'm sorry your passion is to do underwater basket weaving. Good luck finding a job that pays for that. Well, that's just wrong. That's the capitalists and we live in and blah blah blah. I'm like, you're a psycho, like a legitimate psychopath. Like just how claim to be an artist doesn't mean that your art is worth money like that, you know what I mean? It just because you claim to be a musician and you don't know how to play one instrument even decently, you shouldn't get paid the same amount that like Coldplay makes when they go on.
Speaker 19: A world tour.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's just not how the reality works. And it's yeah, so many people have this weird opinion of how life should be, but are not willing to do what it takes to make their life what they want it to be.
Speaker 5: I think millennials are working harder, like doing the quote shit jobs or shit like you know whatever, and like willing to do what it takes to survive versus the younger generation that seems to be like I'm not gonna do shit. And it's like like when I worked at I worked at the Stave, I worked at a farm where I shoveled worship, like straight up, like I took care of the horses, and that's what I did.
Speaker 2: At Maser's degree. Why are you shoveling shit? Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: It was because of what it worked. It worked with the schedule that I had, and it was it was what I could get that would be willing to work with me being a mom. And I was like, you know what, like cool, and people like could not believe, like I'm out there shoveling worship all day long, and I was like why, Like, but we would hire young kids to come in and yet they would quit within a day half a day. And it was I was the youngest of the group and I'm in my later thirties, and then we have a two fifty year olds and a forty something year old all working there, and actually a couple of us, and so like you're talking to all of us working hard as shit all day long, but yet an eighteen year can't keep up with us. And it's like, what are you talking about? Like, I don't understand where this went wrong. When I was eighteen, I was working hard at shit, but I also worked harder than a lot of other people. Maybe that's just where I was raised. But nowadays it seems like that's a deep issue within our culture in America. I'm not saying or receives. I'm just saying shrutly in America, it seems like specific groups or just overall don't want to work.
Speaker 2: And that's the entitlement thing that everybody talks about millennials, right, And I mean to be fair, most millennials are like they should be breaking out in their field, if not currently working in some sort of a job currently, right, gen z is the next one coming up? I think, I don't know which ones I fucking whatever, but the next one. That's the thing I remember whenever I went to instrumentation school instrument electrical right cool. All of these guys left school thinking that they should earn one hundred thousand dollars at their first job, no question asked. Yet none of them were willing to pull wire or sweet floors and work their way up to a position because they thought that with this degree, I have enough to be I should be equal to this guy that's been doing the job for fifteen years. And it's like you hear yourself out loud, right, Like you actually heard what you just said out loud, and you think that that's a real thing. Right. Meanwhile, they're driving their daddies souped up f twot fifty to the parking lot every day. This kid obviously has never put in a hard day's work in his life, and he thinks that he should earn one hundred grand for just knowing nothing except but he read out of a book, and it's like, big dog, Oh, it's gonna be hard when you hit the actual job market and learn the reality of the situation. But yeah, I feel like most millennials have figured that out by now and are willing to take whatever job comes along because we got bills to pay, we got mouths to feed. I feel like there's a lot of them that are still still living in their weird little bubble where they think that things should just be a certain way and they haven't understood that things should be and things actually are are very rarely the same thing I do, all right, The chat has got fifty some odd messages that we haven't gotten to yet. Let's see, the prices don't have to go up. The core could easily eat the costs, but they are obliged to make money for shareholders. Oh, corporations, I'm sorry, not core. I read that like Corcus Marine Corps. My bad. That's from Leg thirteen B six. I'm sure that that's supposed to be a word or something like that. This person left the chat earlier. I don't know what that was supposed to be. Apologies if I mispronounced the name. But the corporations could easily eat the cost but they are obliged to make money for shareholders. Yes, I agree with that. I mean, and that's the thing. Whenever you get a company that has shareholders rather than a private owner, you'll have that. But at the same time, an owner, I'm sorry, a company that has a private owner doesn't necessarily mean that he or she will give a fuck about her employees either, right, because they'll just have a bigger bonus for themselves or a bigger dividend payment at the end of the year. It really just depends company to company. I agree that most of those prices don't have to go up. And the corporations could eat the cost. They won't. Right. It kind of goes back to what we're just talking about. It's what should be versus what actually is. Smack says, federalize the utility companies. I'm against federalizing a lot of things because I've seen what happens when federal entities take over anything, and it always goes downhill. Quick look at the VA medical system, as a micro calls them for if the federal government takes over dot dot dot. We need to have such a small federal government that we forget it's there until election time. That's that's where I'm matt. We need them for the absolute Baar necessities, nothing more and possibly even less. But go ahead, Sam, you.
Speaker 4: Want to talk about the VA, how that how fucked up they are. I'm a case in point. They said, the doctor to do my kidney thing and everything. They told them that they he will not accept it, and they said okay, and.
Speaker 2: They told me that there's nothing they can do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you can actually call the White House and there is a number to call, and there is a VA representative that she is awesome, by the way, and she will stay on the phone with you and she will call and like, if nothing gets resolved, then it will go down the trickle system. And if that doesn't work, I know somebody that can help. Oh and I got to I've had to call make some calls to get help before.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, I have.
Speaker 19: I'm kind of getting it things done on my lawyer.
Speaker 6: But thank you.
Speaker 19: But if you would, could you message me the contact information?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, absolutely. Let's see here. Sam says, can we start a crusade?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: I want skulls for skull thrown. I want to try Afghames.
Speaker 5: Jesus, everybody wants to fucking skull. I'm just saying, like the skull tea kettle is a vibe.
Speaker 2: Like okay, like a skull or a kettle, human skull, two.
Speaker 5: Skulls together, it's two skulls together. It's fucking epic. And I don't care what anyone says, Like, you can feel whatever type of way, it is awesome. You're welcome. Look it up and they sell it. They have five of them.
Speaker 19: I was thinking more of like drinking ale on the skull of the enemies, but they always do some vodka so you can well.
Speaker 2: Yet that way you can have a hips head screw driver. I mean, anybody. I don't know if anybody's ever cooked a skeleton before or smell what bone smells like whenever it's heated up. It's ship from a heat like a tea kettle. Yeah, ale cup, fine that maybe you could like seal it off with some lack or something. Yo, skeleton stinks when you heat it up tea kettle made of a skull, Just to it's gonna smell like rotten ship very quickly.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just a decorative piece. It's really fucking cool. I thought it was really cool. It's like this cool. It's like this big. It's two skulls put together and like it's an epic It's an epic looking thing. Those Tibetans skull though, that they did on, like they carved all those like intricate little designs in those are really cool. I don't care what anyone says.
Speaker 2: Moving on, JR. Asked what do we think of the alleged dire wolves they brought back? Okay, the dire wolves. This is also I'm going to direct this to anybody who doesn't believe in dinosaurs or anything of prehistoric animals. Okay, if that's true, then how did they just make dire wolves because they use allegedly.
Speaker 5: Why would choose that though? Of all things to do, because all things to create? Like why, I mean, that's like the mirror bacteria. Why the fuck are they even so messing with the mirror bacteria? I like, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Why are they bringing wolves back to Colorado and Washington in places where there haven't been wolves in centuries? Oh, because that's their natural habitat. Yeah, and so humans fucking live there. Why would you do this? You have any idea how long it took to get rid of them the first fucking time? And then cut to we need dire wolves, which, on the first point, they're really cool. I'll give you that. They're super cool. They're super cute. Secondly, not actually a dire wolf, y'all. This is a crossbreed of three different dogs to make what they are now calling a dire wolf. But like that'd be like them bringing back the saber tooth tiger. Yo, why would we fucking do that? But like they're gonna try, because.
Speaker 5: They're they're gonna let they let the word rhinos fucking die out. She just died the last one. Why couldn't they fucking do something about it.
Speaker 2: Like bean splicing to bring back animals. Why don't we take the genes from the last white rhino crossbreed that was some other type of albino rhino and make some sort of like a crossbreed to revitalize the white rhino population. Nah, fuck all that noise. We need dire wolves because yup, science and ship sam, I saw your hand raise, go ahead. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they're talking about bringing back to thiassline.
Speaker 2: As Many and Tiger.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've talked about once before that they believe that two of them that was supposed to go PM TASMANI over to the I believe the books and zoo how the ship's sake, and they believe that at least one of them made to the main line on South America and that's why they they uh and during that time that they had the a bunch of chipocapo.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad Man and Tiger. Would you believe the chop of Copper's real?
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: You know, Maffin is so real. I don't care what anyone says. That squatch is.
Speaker 2: Has gotta be real obviously.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm an Oregon, Like.
Speaker 2: Come on, I get it, I get it, But yes to the whole dire wolf conversation, I am not mad at them trying to do gene splicing and all of that to try to bring back animals that have gone extinct. I think we could possibly bring back more useful animals and not apex predators.
Speaker 5: Maybe that well, maybe maybe stop let all the bees die off, because it's been the This year is like the most d these bees that have died in like a long time. So why not protect the animals and the everything that's here right now instead of doing all this crap.
Speaker 2: But you know, I agree, I agree. I want them to bring back the wooly mammoth. We have one that they have in casen Ice, right and it was flash frozen spy because we could eat that.
Speaker 5: They're not gonna let us eat that though, Like they're not gonna like let anyone kill that off like at all.
Speaker 2: But if we were to like revitalize it or buffalo, the American buffalo have okay down and like, if we could revitalize that and use that meat, Bison is way better than beef in a lot of regards the mammoth. I don't know how that meat tastes. I don't know, but I would be curious to find out. And if we could revitalize that population and heard them and use them for a new meat source, I'm fucking here for it. That's also not an apex predator that hunted humans, you know, Like, I'm good with this, And no, I don't mean the saber tooth mammoth. I mean the wooly mammoth. You see what I'm saying. There's gotta be some sort of middle ground we can come to here.
Speaker 5: But I think that also goes in line with the gene splicing thing. That is it Japan that's doing with the crossbreed of human versus animal?
Speaker 2: Yah, that's Japan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why why like why not protect the things that we have currently and make sure that they're stable? Like the blue whale is dying out? Why don't we make sure that like they don't die out? Like, why don't why not do that instead?
Speaker 2: But no, no, yeah, no, I fully agree with that. We could do a better job of just taking care of the animals we already have instead of trying to bring back dire wolves. Although yes, I think it is cool and they are cute and all that, that's cute because they're puppies. Wait till that thing gets to be the size of a fucking mac truck and let's have a whole other conversation about how cute they are. You know, Like instance, I have an English Mastiff. That's my dog. I love big dogs. A Tibetan Mastiff. It's like my dream dog to own that. I saw one puppy gopher sales. Yeah, they're they're huge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like it was like super cute.
Speaker 2: And then there's another one called Goliath Mastiff. Right, this breeder out in California finally successfully breeded this dog and they believe this is the breed of dog that the Romans used as attack dogs. This thing is like damn near the size of a horse, and I want one so bad. But also there's limits, you know, there's things that we don't need to continue pushing forward with. We have breeds of dogs that are that big, we don't need to make dire wolves. And we also don't need to put bears and wolves back in population in areas where they haven't had them since humans have lived there. We got to draw the lines somewhere, people, But science is a issue with drawing lines in things.
Speaker 5: Ethics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's the ethics. Yeah, let's see I swear my eyes are open. Yeah, no, we believe you. Sam, I know your eyes are You're also just higher than giraffe pussy right now. I feel that. Let's keep going down here, jam Sy. Yeah, I'm way earlier in the chat. That was like forty minutes ago when that was there. Let's see women function better with women. Never heard or seen that before, No, shade, I'm pro woman. Yeah, I feel you got his love. I feel that. And again depends on team to team and situation a situation, and that goes with men as well. You know, it's not a man versus woman thing here. It's if you're in an environment where the people are just out for their own interests, regardless of their gender, they're going to do that. If you're an environment where everybody wants to genuinely play team ball, they're going to do that. But I think that's also got to be incentivized because humans, by nature are just gonna be shitty to each other. That's just you know how that typically plays out. Hargi Royce, you took off about forty minutes ago. Well, as you're listening to this the next day, love your Royce. Glad you could be a part of the conversation for a bit. Let's see scrolling down here.
Speaker 5: You said God, God has loved said. I can't tell you how many women I've heard say the only the only like hanging out with men and have no women and friends. Never hear men say that, even Pence JKJK.
Speaker 2: No, you're right. The only dudes you see that have none but female friends like to that level, typically gay, typically so like I feel that, But I have tons of female friends that all say that they would much rather hang out with guys instead of girls for the lack of drama. So I hear you, for sure, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I think it's more of a like minded thing like you to find like mine and females to be friends with. Like, my friend group is very strong, very very strong. Yeah, and like we we collectively now I will say that, like they'd all have met each other, they aren't all friends with each other. I'm the central friend of the friend group. But like my friends collectively in my group is amazing, but they are We are not all the same person. Some of us don't agree on half the shit. Some of us don't agree on political political stuff, vaccines, this or that, but we respect each other enough to and love each other enough that like we're not going to just like turn on each other. And I think that's a big part of society as a whole, is that we're lacking the loyalty aspect to each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I absolutely agree with that. And I mean that goes as far as guys go too. You know, like guys, you could argue get along better with guys they've never met before, because we can typically find some sort of common ground within the first five minutes of talking to each other. But the same could be said for women. You know, I would think anyway, It just I think it's more of a it's a projection thing, right, I don't know. Yeah, I think you're right. It's about finding like minded people with similar not just similar interests, but similar Goalscause what was the old adage, if you show me your friend group, I'll show you your future in the next five years.
Speaker 5: You want to have friends that lift you up, not hold you back or hold you down. They want what's best for you and are willing to help you along the way. And I think a lot of people don't do that, and I think they are selfish in their friendship. They just want you to give something to them instead of being you being there for them as well. So I think that's a big, a big part to that.
Speaker 2: I agree. Moving down to fagot Alex. Lol, that's a name, y'all, don't cancel me said. My old job I had as a security guard fired me after I was there a year and wouldn't call off. I got fired for mentioning to someone that I was moving to a different state. That was about three years ago. Boss was a fac yo. I feel that right, And that's the thing. As soon as a rumor gets spread, you'll get fired instantly. The companies don't actually take care of their employees anymore. The last company I worked for that actually took care of their employees was a family owned operation, and it was the type of company where we had a four to one k match and an old school pension. That's also a big thing. You're not going to find that with most companies these days because it's all gone to board of directors rather than a family owned company. Right. And so as soon as they moved it was a family owned operation, they sold it to a Japanese company, and the pension went away, so did the team ball mentality, and the four one K match went up. But now we answered to a board of directors and it was all about what this quarter's earnings looked like rather than how is everybody doing? And there was a clear shift, like I mean within the matter of a week, that shifted and you could see it happen. And everybody then went from a team ball mentality to where like legitimately, at one point in time, if some went wrong, it didn't matter if you were an electrician, a mechanic, the plant manager. Some went wrong and they said, all hands on deck. They met, all fucking hands are on deck to fix this problem. One week happens now all of a sudden, like if you're not an electrician, then why are you even touching that? Like why that's not your job. You're not a mechanic, why are you over here doing this job? And it's like, so we went from team ball and everybody's taking care of each other because nobody wants to get fucked over by the next shift to everybody's looking out only for their own interests, and that happened almost instantly. So and that's the thing I think God has loved said that earlier. It's all about corporations and making it for their own profit margins, and that's what goes by the wayside, right, board of directors ruins this shit. I agree, anyone, anyone? Let's move on here. Oh we're finally caught up in the chat. I'll be damn sorry.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about the humanoids.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about up all right, hon, real quick, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 19: I just want you all to know that I love each and other fucking one of y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all are my peoples. We love you. Uh oh wait a minute. Ooh, okay, wait a minute. So would you rather zombie? Would you rather talk about the humanoid robots? Would you rather talk about Zuckerberg selling all of our information to the CCP? And they just admitted that in court.
Speaker 5: I don't know anything that I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, were enticing to you.
Speaker 19: M.
Speaker 5: Well, the CCP stuff. I mean that's more of like Cajun Night vibe.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that on the Cajun Nights tomorrow night, which, by the way, everybody not to shame, was plug myself. But at the same time, at the same time, if you would like to be a part of the Cajun Night Live, then please come check out Cajun Night on Patreon. Okay, it's only one tier to join in. We go live every Wednesday night at nine, the same way that we do on The Cult to Conspiracy every Tuesday Night at nine, but the Cajun Night goes more into the geopolitical and the religious conversations rather than and we do kind of dabble into the conspiratorial from time to time because you kind of can't not when you're talking about these things, and I get that, but it's more geared towards that side of the conversation. So if you'd like to be a part of that, please come check out the Cajun Night on Patreon. I'll put a link in the description whenever I post this video. But anyway, anyway, so you were saying that you'd rather do the humanoid robots, Yes, all right, I will pull them up because I got all the articles that you sent me earlier. That's blue origin, that's not it, black fungus healing chernobyl. We'll talk about that another time.
Speaker 5: That's actually really cool.
Speaker 2: I could real life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's a it's a whole thing. The black fungus they've been tracking. It's eating the nuclear waste. I think, yeah, it's eating Yeah, the radiation, it's eating it.
Speaker 2: And that's incredible that nature is healing itself from human buck ups. But I you know, somebody's going to be there, say yo, all the black fungus is man made. Listen, listen. If it's fixing the radiation problem, let it be. Let it be. All right? So is this the article you wanted to go on or a different one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right. Meet the Clone Alpha, a humanoid robot built with synthetic organs and artificial muscles. This is from Imaginative dot com. This is an article. Let's dive in here. Okay. So, Clone Robotics has officially unveiled its full humanoid robot, Clone Alpha, and started accepting pre orders for its first production units. With synthetic organ systems designed to mimic the human body, Clone Alpha is set to aims to set itself apart from the competitive humanoid robots market. Some of the key points here. Clone Robotics is taking pre orders for the first two hundred and seventy nine production units of its humanoid robots Clone Alpha. It also features synthetic organ systems including skeletal, muscular, vascular, and nervous systems. Good god.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The company has yet to showcase Clone Alpha in action, and skepticism remains until we see real world proof of its capabilities. Let's go ahead and watch this little viget here. I feel like that's going to answer a lot of our questions, answer anything.
Speaker 20: Whoa wow, Okay, it's a Halloween prop that was dope.
Speaker 5: It had like a battery in itself for the nervous system.
Speaker 10: Like.
Speaker 2: Will be the purpose of a robot having the nervous system.
Speaker 5: It's it's trying to advance the fastest, like if you like the rest of the article talks about that is that it's so like you have the Tesla Optimists, which is one of them, and the Figure one is the other one, and those the like Figure one is now on figure They've already done Figure two, and they are going to release Figure three because it moves so slowly, like how it like was doing things like this, It was moving too slow, and so they've increased it by seven times. And then tests Optimus is the one where he wants everyone to have it because it's a chore one and they're trying to make it around thirty grand so that everybody can have one of these humanoid robots in their house. And then this group it's come along and this is more it's like the most human that they've gotten and they created it will if you read the thing they've created this Mayo, I forget what it's called, it's this. They've mastered this thing, yeah, Mayo Fiber and like they pretty much they're trying to be the ones to break out and be the be the leading frontier of humanoid robots. There was a show Westworlds. I don't know if you ever heard of it, Yeah, and like there's it reminded me of that when I was like reading through the articles and like kind of looking at the the other videos of this clone Alpha is like it very much. Is they want to read symbol of humans so much that you can't tell the difference between the two. So which poses into the conspiracy theory that all of these people haven't replaced by clones. So this is more or less like the soft launch for us. If you believe the theories that people are replaced by clones, then this would be like, hey, look how great the are blah blah blah, and then like, oh, yeah, we replaced Katie Perry's just for say, because of her glitchy eye and all that shit, that she's a clone.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: That would also make sense why she was able to go to space with no training.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if she was a clone, yep.
Speaker 2: Or a robot or a robot yep. And that's the thing. Like, okay, So the whole transhumanism conversation, as far as blending mechanics and biomech and the human body and all these things, that is such a broad conversation had because it could be uploading your consciousness into AI, it could be uploading your consciousness into a robot. It could be just cloning you and then taking your all of your brain and consciousness and all of that into a computer and then putting it into a clone. That would also be by definition transhumanism. So let's read more about this here. Three years after demonstrating a water powered robotic arm that could lift a seven kilogram dumbbell, Clone Robotics is making its boldest move yet into the humanoid robot market. The company has began accepting pre orders for Clone Alpha, positioning it as a distinctly different approach from competitors like Tests Optimus or Figure one. What sets Clone Alpha apart is the biometric architecture. Rather than using traditional robotic components, Clone has developed synthetic versions of human organ systems. Again, I don't understand the reason for that. If it's a mechanical device, why does it need organs? But get there. I'm sure. The robot features artificial muscles called myofibers that contract using water pressure, a polymer skeleton with two hundred and six bone analogs, and a hydraulic vascular system powered by a compact five hundred watt pump. Okay, having the muscles be powered through hydraulic means I get it right. That makes sense as far as the mechanical side of it goes. But you don't need to call it a basket, Okay, all right? The clones muscular system animates the skeleton thanks to clones revolutionary artificial muscle technology, Mybrafiber, says Clone Robotics on their website. The company claims these artificial muscles can contract thirty percent in under fifty milliseconds while generating a kilogram of force from just three grams of material wow rowbot skeletal system mirrors human anatomy, featuring articulated joints with artificial ligaments and extensive degrees of freedom. Just the upper body contains one hundred and sixty four points of articulation with twenty six degrees of freedom in each hand, wrist, elbow combination. Clones approach represents an intriguing departure from conventional robotics. Instead of rigid art actuators and motors, they're betting on soft water powered artificial muscles to achieve human like movement. The company has already demonstrated pieces of their technology, including their robotic hand and torso prototypes. Like that's creepy looking.
Speaker 5: It's creepy. It's really creepy.
Speaker 2: Again, like as a Halloween decoration. That would be dope working a warehouse somewhere. I'd be a little I'd be a little concerned, it says. However, potential customers and industry observers should note that Clone has yet to publicly demonstrate a complete alpha robot in action. While individual components show promise, the full integration of these systems into a functioning humanoid remains to be proven. The company's founder CEO Danuche, Rodha Krishnan Yup and CTO Lucas coslic envision Clone Alpha as more than just a technical achievement. They see it as a step toward robots that can handle everyday tasks in homes and workplace. The robot includes four depth cameras and runs on what Clone calls cybernet. The Visual Monitor Foundation was okay, bro, It's like they're not even trying to show us this is any different than the Terminator.
Speaker 5: I know, when I saw it, I was like, oh, okay, yeah, I really really like, we're not gonna I don't see the point in it, to be honest, Like, I could see how creating some of those things to replace for like say amputees, you know, making that kind of stuff like cool. But they've also made achievements in using body parts from other people and attaching it and making them actually like adhere and grow and work and all that. So I get it's a lot more complicated, but I could see there's certain benefits maybe they're trying to show. Like, but that's the thing is from what I've read in all the like articles, it's not like growing and like making an organ to replace an organ in a human It's just like, let's do this to make them more human. And I'm like, but why they're robots, and like we shouldn't be buddy buddy with robots. We should keep them in their lane and they should stay there as a function.
Speaker 2: Couldn't agree more. Now, this is Figure, which is their Figure O one model and this is more of the robotic looking robots we've seen in a couple of different videos here and this is from hold on here Forbes dot com as a matter of fact, said this says Figure plans to ship one hundred thousand humanoid robots over the next four years. Okay, it is from January of this year. The CEO of one of the leading manufacturers of humanoid robots says it has signed a second commercial customer that is one of the biggest US companies. Figure CEO Brett Addock also said that he sees the potential to ship one hundred thousd and humanoid robots over the next four years and said that Figure is focused on two markets, commercial and home. Y'a I'll bet quote our newest customer is one of the biggest US companies, Adik said Adcock, excuse me, wow, I've been saying it wrong. Adcock is the guy's name, Boy, Brett Adcock. That is, That's unfortunate, he said in an update on LinkedIn. It continues the quote to say it gives us potential to ship at higher volumes, which will drive cost reduction and AI data collection between both customers. We believe there is a path to one hundred thousand robots over the next four years. Hand AI has entered the conversation, of course it has. It's not immediately clear if Adcock means both his new customer and the one to be announced in December, or if he's referring to the two markets that he said Figure will focus on. I have asked Figure for clarification. Figure was recently rated as one of the top two contenders out of sixteen leading companies to crack usable, effective and affordable humanoid robots by futurists and engineer Peter Dian Diamandis Diamandis Diamandas did disclose to me that his venture fund is an investor in Figure. Figure stands out for shipping its first robot, Figure one, just thirty one months after incorporating, while Figure O two is the currently shipping model. Diamandis says that Figure three is up and running in the lab and it's even more impressive. Ye'ah, I'll bet it is, dude. Ad Cock says AI is a key driver in Figure teaching itself how to work well. Of course it is, because what do we need with super strong robots that never get tired. We need them to think for themselves and gain autonomy.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 2: Of course. Uh, last week we successfully began running to an end to end neural network on the new client's use case. The use case with AI is the only path here as heuristics. I think that ages silence heuristics would be impossible to write. And every time I see these policies running, it feels like pure magic. So we got robots that are going to be governed by AI policies. The again like they want Terminator to be real life. They want that moving on, it says. In January twenty twenty four, Figure one was tethered and moved at just seventeen percent the speed of a human. Hardly impressive, but technology advances quickly, and Figure O two is seven times faster, the company says. While the company hasn't released information about Figure three, publicly. Yet it's likely that the third iteration will be even quicker and more capable. It will need to be Figure O two moves at one point two meters per second, which is pretty fast for a robot. Figure says, which translates to just two point six eight miles per hour, but about half a mile per hour slower than the average human walking speed. Wow. Given the company's pace for development, however, that seems possible, if not likely. Quote. These humanoid robots are iterating very rapidly, he told tech First podcast, speaking about the industry in general. Continues the quote by saying, I think we'll see versions available in the house by the end of twenty twenty six. Atcock is not looking to grow the customer base massively right at the moment. His focus is rather to go deep with specific large customers. On the commercial side, our strategy is to stay focused on a small number of clients, he said to LinkedIn early on. It's more efficient for us to grow vertically within a few clients than spread out across many I think that's as a business person that would make more sense. That's him, Brett Adcock. God, he looks like a Chattathan, doesn't he yes, he looks like a spratbro with the pop collar and everything like okay. Anyway. While Adcock did not say the name of Figure's second customer, the first is BMW, he did say the second is one of the biggest US companies. They've said like five times they're super proud of that. That could mean it's one of Walmart or Amazon, the two largest US companies by twenty twenty four revenue, and both companies with massive and growing labor needs in logistics and transportation. It could also be Apple, third largest and one that desperately needs to onshore production of iPhones max to avoid potential terraces under the new US administration. So there's a thought as we were talking about how millennials don't want to take certain jobs because that's beneath them, right, and they feel like they should be working at X, Y or Z job if they're talking about moving manufacturing to the iPhone, for instance, because if these terriffs from China are gonna make every thing that much more expensive, we're trying to bring manufacturing back to America, right, and so now it would be a time when we're trying to teach the next generation to pick up a craft right get back into the production, the manufacturing side of things, and that's a great model. Most of them will not be working on an assembly line putting together car parts or iPhones because that's beneath them. But don't worry, we have robots to do it for them. So we're not gonna have sweatshop labor. We're gonna have robot warehouses where they're putting together all the iPhones for us. Yeah, it might be a tabbit slower than human hands, but you also don't have to feed them. They can run twenty four to seven without breaks. Yeah. Yeah. On the business side of it, I one hundred percent see where they're coming from with this, and maybe ooh, these terrafts might just make it to where the robotic revolution comes way faster than we thought. Other large US companies include healthcare companies like United Health Group and CVS Health. The healthcare industry is one that will benefit massively from good and inexpensive humanoid robots, as they can be used as care aids and nurses and helping move patients, as well as more prosaic tasks such as cleaning. Yeah, because that's what we need robots in is the healthcare industry, because.
Speaker 5: Kinda has that whole building full of AI doctors that they've been experiencing with to be able to see what they can and can't do, and like what they what they can replace, like teachers for children, Like they have an entire school they've been testing out to see how that works, and like people are constantly like, yeah, it is so great, we're being replaced. Like what happens when we are replaced? What do you think They already are trying to kill off half the population. What do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I one hundred percent agree. I'm listen. I'm not anti robot. I'm not even necessarily anti humanoid robot. I think that the advancement that they're making and the direction that these advancements are going into is dangerous. And then the fact that they're trying to put AI into everything everything. I know, I know there's people out there that think that AI is great and it's just a tool, and it's only dangerous in the hands of dangerous people. Yeah, except the people in charge that are making the advancements in AI are the dangerous people. And so I you know, I know, I'm just a bomb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, okay, I just I don't know why people are so gung ho when it comes to AI, Like there is some there is good. And I've spoken on this many times because I'm pretty passionate about AI against AI. These hamanoid robots, I could see where they could function in places like they if they were to clean up Chernobyl, right, or they were to clean up Fukushima, and people can't go into those areas. We could send robots in to actually do this kind of work, and that way we could do better advancements. But like they don't need to function on a capacity of where they consistently are open to the web, where the other AI robots that are actually pretty conscious, if you want to say, are learning and growing exponentially. I mean they're like, I think there needs to be a limit on how much room they give these AI robots and these humanoid robots they get to. What extent are they going to try where we blend in with them, where they are like a constant where we have like a Blade Runner situation, Like I love that movie. We have grown up with that maybe and all I can think about is Blade Runner. I'm like, at what point do we draw the line, is there going to be a draw? Like, I mean, with scientists, there's hardly anything that they draw a line. The only thing we've seen so far is in meer bacteria, and even that, you still have scientists pushing forward, and that's going to extinct the entire globe. Like they know this, and they still are like, let's try it.
Speaker 2: Anyways, still pushing forward with it. So as we speak right now, there are still teams of sentences they are trying to correctly make the mirror bacteria happen. That's thanos level wiping out all life, animal, human, plant, fish, everything, everything gone, snap of the fingers, it's over. And they still got scientists trying to make it because well nothing stops scientific progress.
Speaker 5: That's just absolutely insanity. So like at what point, like when people are leaving companies, high up officials are leaving companies and leaving projects and saying this is enough, yet you have other mad scientists still pushing forwards, still like it's not enough. I'm gonna keep going. So I mean I can see the benefit right now, like seeing we have the Tesla ones that are like you know, they're just robots and they're do look I would love for somebody to do my dishes and do my laundry and like cool, Well, I ever in my life ever put a robot in my house. Absolutely fucking not. I will never do it now, Nope. I will never hire or like have a robot in my house. I will only think of, like, yo, this thing's gonna turn on me and kill me, like I Robot or Terminator or any other fucking movie that we have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I'm one hundred percent in agreement with you on this. This just blows my mind the fact they're legitimately saying, oh, the healthcare industry really needs AI powered robots. Bro, I can understand replacing sweatshop workers from human robot. Okay, fine, cool, And I'm not even necessarily good with that, but at least I can envision a world where that's the case, And like that'd be fine for the industrial uses using robotics, Okay, wonderful.
Speaker 5: But then those kids don't make that money, Like, yes, it's horrible, do use child They were absolutely diabolical, and they don't pay these people, but like that's still money that they used to buy food. So then what happens. You're going to have tons of people starving. You're going to be killing off people even faster.
Speaker 2: Elon must said, with the advancements of AI and robotics, we're gonna have to have a global universal basic income. He saw them about world wide welfare, so by world order. Yes, just talked about this a few months ago soccer.
Speaker 5: Because everyone loves Elon, I will stand by that. I truly believe that Elon is part of the new World Order and that he is not a good person.
Speaker 2: I still see him as a chaotic news However, the fact that he did just bring up universal basic income, Yeah that Yeah, he lost me on that when e line that's more of the chaotic bad on that one. The Doge findings that more the chaotic good. That's It's like every negative I could found a find out about him is counterbalanced by the good that he does too. It's like, God, you're a neutral, but you are towing that razor's edge, bro every day.
Speaker 5: I feel like he's a good character. You swing the masses and to like he's e Eve's playing his role like he's supposed to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just think that that's because he's autistic. That's the only reason he's a neutral is because his brain works differently. If he was like fully fully like a quote unquote normy, he probably would have done some seriously nefarious things by now and like been super shrewd about it. I don't think he knows how to be that type of villain because like his brain doesn't function that way. I don't know. I could be so wrong and he's he very well maybe the anti Christ. I don't think so, but like, who fucking knows. Here. Let's see here, we got a few more comments in the chat we could talk about real quick before we wrap up here. It says, or we're gonna start taking care of people and quit trying to kill people off. Yo, God is love. I feel that one hundred percent that would be wonderful. But the powers that be really want to kill people off. That's like their whole, their whole shtick. Like a nuclear scientist who used to go around eating radioactive material without any harm because they said it's all bs. Yeah. The guy that did that, my god, the guy who started eating the nuclear waste, he died from radiation poisoning. He was eating pills of things that he was like, oh, it's nuclear and it's totally safe. He fucking died. It's like the guy with the colloidal silver. He died from organ failure because of the colloidal silver. Yeah, he lived for a bit. It's not like a sustainable thing. But yeah, go ahead, I see you unmut yourself. Brother. We'll chime in here.
Speaker 9: Oh did you know did you hear about the radium goals and the guy that in the nineteen twenties he was he was an aristocrat.
Speaker 2: He was taking so much radium pills and drinking it. Yeah, his jaw out.
Speaker 6: The fuck off.
Speaker 2: It'd be like that. I mean, Isaac Newton died for mercury poisoning because he was like the greatest smartest guy to ever live. And somehow the mercury's because smart things.
Speaker 10: They also still have they still have, uh in the fifties. But there's still plates still today. But in the fifties they had plates, cups and mirrors made with a radium.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the green glass I have some. Yeah, you I know somebody who who goes and does the sta peels and ship. That was like a crazy like trend for a while there, these like pale green colored glass dishes and ship.
Speaker 5: They're green that they glow under lights. I have five I have five pieces. Yes, they are still a very popular item to obtain.
Speaker 2: And you have to be careful with them because they can absolutely poison you.
Speaker 5: Yes, most of the time you put them in glass cases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, go ahead, God of Love.
Speaker 21: I mean, I'm just gonna say, live to be like eighty.
Speaker 2: Everybody dies.
Speaker 21: He was swimming in radioactive pools when he was in his like thirties.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, that's my question everything, you know. I don't know that.
Speaker 21: I don't want to get I don't want to take X rays either, So you know.
Speaker 2: I can agree with that. I can agree with that too.
Speaker 5: There's a huge conspiracy about speaking of that woman getting getting sonograms and how it's like injecting radiation straight into breasts and how it's causing more cancer than it is actually helping.
Speaker 2: You know, I believe that because it's a.
Speaker 5: Targeted radiation source in the tissue that could potentially be cancerous, they're the belief that it is injecting straight radiation into that and then it's actually exploding the cancer cells instead of helping identify it, and that ultrasounds are actually the more beneficial way of doing it. It's a lesser route than actually squishing them and like injecting the radiation that close to your breast tissue. There's a lot of information about that.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard of this, but I could believe that for sure.
Speaker 21: That's why I take my layer trill every day. Laya trill B seventeen. Man, gee, we're a griff in the World Without Cancer.
Speaker 2: B seventeen, laya trill. I'm going to look this up because I have no idea what that is. How do you spell the laya trill?
Speaker 18: Dog l e a t r I l e laya trill read.
Speaker 21: G Edward Griffin The World Without Cancer. They did research on it at Sloan Kettering and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh.
Speaker 22: Of course they hid the results and then change the protocols to try and show that it didn't work after they proved that it did and didn't release that.
Speaker 6: This is a great book.
Speaker 2: Vitamin D.
Speaker 6: Vitamin B seventeen.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get I get mine from r.
Speaker 21: N C Nutrition Store online rncstore dot com.
Speaker 2: Absolutely anyways. Anyways, all right, Well, on that note, everybody, I think we're going to wrap up this episode of of our Live Tuesday Night Cult Chats. Sam, please go ahead and give us your sind Off, sir, so I got it.
Speaker 5: Excited to the night.
Speaker 2: Chesse put wherever you are, blessed be the chaos from the Quick Boys. Much love Sam doing this kind of semi solo anyway. This is very difficult, very weird, but thank you Raven Lee for coming along with me on this journey and not letting me just go off the rails too deep. I appreciate you more than and with all of that being said, this was another episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. My name is Jacob and there is one very important, extremely vital thing we need you to make sure that you do as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 21: Seat so to speak
Speaker 5: Out s