Speaker 1: Oh Chilly dot Com, get.
Speaker 2: Ready for it, and this will be the last segment of the Election Nights Special. I don't know how special it is, but I gotta tell you I got an update on the electoral College count estimates. Of course, you know, not alder of the votes are in et cetera, et cetera. But it is what it is, and I've got it at one ninety eight Trump, one twelve Harris. And that's the map that I'm adhering to throughout the broadcast. It's one that I chose, although we've gone to other maps taking a look, and in fact, the New York Times, let's see, the New York Times agrees with that other map, which I'm getting from the New York Post, which is sourcing from the AP. So that's the AP's numbers. And uh, some things are bouncing back and forth, some things are toss ups, little too close to call. Other things seem to be right in line to call. And I guess we're gonna see who gets to the magic two seventy first. But I stand by my prediction of Trump, and not saying I'm happy about it, but it is what it is. There it is, and could I be happy at all with any result here. No, not me, but you might be, and you could call up and tell us about it. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. My cos b Pete is with me. He admitted earlier that he went out and voted for Trump earlier, so he's part of that result in North Carolina, which bounced around little, and I think still stands that Trump took it. Now, let's see real fast double check North Carolina. It's in the pink column. It's not solidly red, but it's leaning for sure in the Trump column. As for the presidential race, plus, they had a governor's race out there and that was a natural national interest. Excuse me, it is what it is. But right now, as it stands, according to what I see, the electoral college count is one ninety eight to one twelve. Trump victorious at the moment anyway, and they're saying overall fifty two zero point five percent of the votes have been counted. Yep. Well, anyways, last things are very sad.
Speaker 3: Glass is really really lagging behind.
Speaker 4: They're showing one ninety five to ninety one on the electoral college with Trump and the League. They didn't really lag it behind. Everybody else tonight.
Speaker 2: That is weird because almost everybody was at ninety nine on Harris for a while, and CBS hasn't gotten the real politics.
Speaker 4: They've got Trump vance at two o five and Harris at one twelve, and hot Air has got Trump at two twenty six and Harris at one eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, hot Air is going to have this race finished in about a half hour. I think, guy, he's.
Speaker 4: Only got to get let's see, forty four more, he'll be a two seventy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always got to do is flip one of these other states and uh yeah, take like say, Idaho, and that's it, I think, you know, and besides that, he'll probably pick up Hawaii and Alaska. I'm thinking, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, why has the known good Democrats past couple of years? Hm hm, Well, I asked the elections because that's where mcgirl, uh, Tulsa's frong.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna bring that up. Your only favor in that because Tulsi, but you know reality, no, they.
Speaker 3: Have gone Democrat.
Speaker 4: And see, you know she was a Democrat unhandedly and when she was in at home or her seat there in Congress, well.
Speaker 2: That's because she wasn't a real democrat, as I said back then before she said she was.
Speaker 4: She started out a democrat. I think being in the military change her. I really do.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see, But that's the thing when I've ever met you know, these these military democrats, they're not like other Democrats.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know that Trump had a bunch of people up there that he was putting in certain positions in the Department of Defense and that, and it turned out to be I don't know if they're never Trump or Republicans, but they're damn shore Democrats in the way they've been acting in the past year. So, you know, military is weird, nough. I noticed that when I was in the Army, you had a certain group that you knew they were Republicans just by talking to them. But you had a lot of officers in that that would you.
Speaker 3: Know, they tooled around in the country.
Speaker 4: Clubs and things like that in the areas they had been stationed for a while.
Speaker 3: Now a lot of those were closet Democrats.
Speaker 2: Mmm. Hey, do you want to check back in with some of the audio feeds on the UH on the TV news. Where where should we go? You pick it? I'll go grab it.
Speaker 4: I don't know we have. Have we listened to Fox yet?
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 4: We didn't listen to NBC News. We could go to NBC. We did listen to Rachel at the you know the oh right, yes, the NC.
Speaker 2: Well, let's uh, let's grab NBC and see if they haven't, you know, deferred to Rachel over on the main channel. How about that. Let's see what happens when we go to NBC and I think this will be a local NBC who is deferring to the national coverage. Oh, they got a magic wall up. This is interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here we go, Washington doing much better. Fifty percent of the voters in forty nine he's at he was at sixty eight and twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: He's now up to seventy.
Speaker 5: The other part where they do well, in the other part of the state, in Green Bay.
Speaker 4: It's called the Bow.
Speaker 2: So yes, it's the Bow counties and they're breaking down Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Pretty funny, but maybe it's not that funny anyways. Brown is Green Bay, Brump is fis up.
Speaker 6: He's up big time here.
Speaker 5: But again, the only thirty three percent of the vote's in and there are a lot of Democratic votes in Green Bay as well. We're going to come down here to the Owen Boo out of Gaming fifty four fifty seven. Again he's overperforming there. And then finally in Winnebago thirty six percent. I want to show two more counties you guys may have heard of, you may you may not have received. These are suburbs of Milwaukee getting closer to Chicago. These were counties that Trump flipped from Obama and then he held them four years later. Fifteen percent in Trump was at fifty one to sixty eight. That's that's a strong number for him. We go to Kenosha, which has been in the headlines, especially after the George Floyd protests in twenty twenty seventy three percent in. He's overperforming there.
Speaker 4: So if you're looking at Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Right now, I mean the Republicans have have some some sort of positivity here that they're looking at. Sac County is one of these counties that we watched that usually picks the winner of Wisconsin. SoC is one and Door is the other one. You probably heard of Door if you've been following.
Speaker 2: The well, NBC is just beating us to death with how the Republicans are dominating Wisconsin. So let's see where else we should go.
Speaker 4: That's part of that blue wall. That's part of the blue wall they said Trump had to break.
Speaker 2: Well, looks like he's broken it in Wisconsin. Like I said, uh, what do you think CBS next? Do you want to go to them there? Because their their website is given us strange things. You want to see what they're doing with their broadcast.
Speaker 4: Well, now I'm watching their broadcast on TV. That's why I'm getting those numbers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got Nora O'Donnell up on your TV then, right, yeah, yeah, Well let's see.
Speaker 4: I wanted to keep them on because they were influentially in the sixty minute interviews and they held one of the debates. So you know, I figured, let's watch CBS. And like I said, they have been very slow. They've been behind everybody else when it comes to the numbers.
Speaker 2: Well, look, we could go PBS or Newsmax. What do you think.
Speaker 3: We haven't been to Newsmacks.
Speaker 2: No, but we haven't gone to PBS either.
Speaker 4: No, we have.
Speaker 3: Well I know what PBS. They're pushing everything for Kamala.
Speaker 4: I've been listening to them in the morning.
Speaker 3: And it's just sicken enough to listen to them.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank everyone.
Speaker 4: Stevens Keep is more unconcerned to get stevens Keep and send him somewhere please for a long assignment.
Speaker 2: Hey if you say so, okay, well let's go to Newsmax then right, this is news No wait, yeah, this is Newsmax. Vote for America at twenty twenty four. We know which way Newsmax is going to. Let's see how it is. We will break the news back.
Speaker 7: All right, Okay, here we go, right, Newsax predicting Trump one Georgia. There you have it, projecting projecting Trump beating Harris fifty.
Speaker 8: Some more counties came in, obviously, and while I was talking, while you were talking about the magic touch.
Speaker 2: You made it very convinced.
Speaker 8: He said, you wanted to be said, you know, Max Lap is right. But in all seriousness, we're projecting now that Donald Trump takes Georgia. So let's take a step back, Mercedes and look at the big picture. Because we go into the night the Blue Wall, Pennsylvania's were still looking at very close Michigan and Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: We still don't have a great read on yet, still a little bit early.
Speaker 8: And so if Donald Trump holds the sun Belt, which includes North Carolina. We've projected that for him Georgia, Arizona. What you're saying is very strong. If he holds a sunbelt right, then all he has to do is win one of the three in the blue Wall and she's done, which is why Mark Halpern was saying her chances are faith he's starting to put those pieces of the sunbelt.
Speaker 7: And if I put my money on it, I would say Wisconsin probably has a better chance that I would even say Pennsylvania or Michigan. Let's think about it. Back in twenty twenty, Joe Biden won Wisconsin by about twenty thousand votes, compared that to Pennsylvania, where Joe Biden beat Donald Trump in Pennsylvania by eighty thousand votes. I just feel like we're looking at Wisconsin and you're seeing the fact that President Trump is doing better with black voters here. There's also a good twenty percent or more of Catholic voters in the aubery. And one of the most fascinating.
Speaker 2: There were some unchallenged Republican it looks like house people running for House seats in Illinois that had no opponent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said that this year they noticed that in a lot of states that there were just some districts that there's you know, one party or the other just they don't feel like they've even got a chance, so they just don't run. I noticed that on our ballot today, some of the some of the judges, some of the municipal things. You know, hey, like you know the register of deeds for Pitt County. Now that's a popular job. Usually you have a lot of people four or five that'll get in that race in every county because it's a coveted position being the register of deeds. You know, you're recording deeds, you're recording uh illegal stuff you know in the books. It pays well, it's easy to do job. But you'd be surprised in how many counties in this state nobody runs because somebody gets locked in and they'll vote them in four or five, you know, times in a row. Somebody can retire as the register of deeds. They've won so many elections it's weird.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just check back in with MSNBC. That has now taken Mad out off the screen. Joe Biden and oh wait a minute, hang on, it did not switch over in one second. I thought she was not on the screen. Anymore. And now now my feeds are lagging a little bit. Oh wait, you know what we didn't check in with at all is CNN. That's always I wonder why, Well, let's just take a look anyway, because uh oh, it looks like they're looking at Pennsylvania. So let's get into it.
Speaker 6: The High Valley right here over here.
Speaker 4: Talk about bigger blue circles. I tell you you're right.
Speaker 6: If you think that means the math out there for the vice president to catch up, You're absolutely right. That means there's math out there for the vice president to catch up. But do not underestimate these. Just do not underestimate these. This is Beaver County, Bedford County. Excuse me, we're at eighty one percent. Donald Trump's getting eighty three percent of the vote. It's not a ton of votes. He's getting eighty three percent.
Speaker 2: Of the votes.
Speaker 6: Then you come over here. If you watch David Urban on our ear, these are the counties he looks at all the time, Western Pennsylvania. This is Washington County, seventy two percent of the vote in Trump getting sixty percent, let's compare it Trump getting He's sixty one percent, So he's running about roughly what he did last time there. I guess you could argue whether or not he needs to improve on that or not. Beaver County, this is a key Trump country out here. Sixty six percent see about a ten thousand vote margin. This is a medium size rural county, right, some of them are a couple hundred.
Speaker 2: This is wild looking at the map the way that's seeing and then has it laid out for Pennsylvania without having to listen to this guy it was this John King going to put us to sleep here taking a look at it, it looks to me like Pennsylvania's red, even though they keep bouncing back and forth between blue and red. I don't see how she's going to overcome the absolute sea of red throughout Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: It's going to be your urban areas. It's going to be Pittsburgh, it's going to be Philadelphia, Yeah, but it's going to be out Tuona.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like enough numbers wise to overcome it.
Speaker 3: And so I was talking with somebody at work today.
Speaker 4: They used to live in Pennsylvania and they said, for the longest time, it was always a red state, and it's just been I don't know what past four or five elections where it's been could go either way. See, Biden had the advantage there when he was running because it was from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: He was born there, so they had that hometown connection.
Speaker 4: And uh, you know that's why it didn't surprise me Jersey going Democrat because he was you know, Biden was their senator for god knows how many years.
Speaker 3: He spent more time in than anybody else.
Speaker 2: I think New Jersey. What Wait a minute, I'm confused. New Jersey did what Now.
Speaker 3: Biden was the senator for Jersey, wasn't he?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, well where was he? It wasn't Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Where was he senate?
Speaker 2: Who was it Delaware or something?
Speaker 4: Delaware? That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, my mistake.
Speaker 2: No, I'm like, whoa Biden? You New Jersey? No? No, no, no, he would have never survived at Wait.
Speaker 4: Christy was from Jersey, wasn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Chris Christy was the governor of New Jersey. Yeah, the Bloviator, Yeah, Governor chrispy Kreen mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I had Jersey on the line somewhere.
Speaker 3: Christ Jersey, to be.
Speaker 4: Honest, well not at all.
Speaker 2: See it bounces back and forth. Our governors go back and forth all the time. You get very very right wing guys and very very left wing guys end up in that governor's mansion. Uh, and it got really weird ever since that whole thing with McGreevy. You know, I remember him, well, he was the guy who got kicked out after you know, he revealed he was gay. Oh yeah, that's right, and everybody thought that's why he got kicked out of there, But really he got kicked out of there because he had made his boyfriend. Uh, he'd given his boyfriend a job he wasn't qualified for. Yeah, and that's what the problem was. It was corruption, and there was a whole bunch.
Speaker 3: Willis before Fanny Willis did well.
Speaker 2: No, it was weirder than that. It was sort of like he he played it off like he's getting kicked out because he's gay, but people kind of just accepted that and moved on. But really he should have been taken out for all kinds of corrupt stuff that was going on.
Speaker 4: It was kind of a I got kicked out because I'm gay, Okay, right, whatever, We're going down the road in another direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. And then you know, nobody bothered to pick up the pieces afterwards. But that's the truth of it. And yeah, and that's after Whitman left to go be the what the head of the EPA and all that.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So but like I said, we've had weird, weird, weird governors in there where it's like they don't seem to even you know, it doesn't even appear to be Like John Corzein, you know, was like a hedge fund manager and you know, part of the ultra rich elite, you know, that side of the equation. Another guy was super corrupt, but he got away with it. He got out clean.
Speaker 4: It where it was thin, Like, man, where was where was he? Where's she from?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean he dominated the Northeast territory, of which, by the way, Netflix just put out a series on him, which is pretty amazing, you know about all the sex scandals and the steroid scandals and all the crazy.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't his wife in the office. I know his wife Trump appointed her, but wasn't she an officeholder, not that I know of. I don't think wherever they.
Speaker 3: Were living, was it Connecticut or somewhere?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. The first thing I remember her ever getting was Small Business Administration. She was the head of Trump appointed her.
Speaker 4: Before that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'll look it up, but I don't think so anyway. As I look that up, I mean, you know, do you see any other updates on anything, because at the moment it looks like it's kind of stalled it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing big they've got.
Speaker 4: Let's see real clear, still got Trump vance at two eleven and Harris at one twelve. New York Times is still showing trumpet one ninety eight and Harris at one twelve. Hot Air is showing Trump at two forty two and Harris at one o eight.
Speaker 3: So no changed there yet.
Speaker 2: Let's see ad council blah blah. Oh no, this is Stephanie McMahon. This is his daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'm looking at Linda's Wikipedia right now. I didn't realize she born in forty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Linda McMahon rather for.
Speaker 4: Her age, That's okay. She ran for the Senate from Connecticut, but she lost to Richard Blueminhal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she didn't win.
Speaker 4: And then she ran for the other seat in twenty twelve, but she lost that one to Chris Murphy.
Speaker 2: Right, And I mean, all of the crazy scandals you know, the ring Boy thing, the steroids, you know, I mean the trial against I mean, this guy went through so much stuff. And now the WWE has been sold to the uh you know that one group that now controls that and what is it the Ultimate Fighting Yeah, the UFC, I think, I mean, you know, it's it's a wild story.
Speaker 4: Here's something I didn't know. Linda McMahon was. She was born in Newbern, North Carolina. M I know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A lot of the people that wound up as like the brain trusts of various wrestling organizations came out of North Carolina. So I find interesting.
Speaker 3: And it's funny. She met Vince McMahon she was thirteen and Vince was sixteen.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 4: So her parents were both employees in the Marine Corps stationed down at Cherry Point down in have Lot and met Vince McMahon he was sixteen. Their mother's worked in the same building. We do know that, and Linda went to East Carolina. Did not know that.
Speaker 2: So let's see. According to my trustee New York Post map, at the moment, we are looking at two o four to one to twelve. Trump is still quite a bit in the lead and we're about to get to the west coast here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as you were saying that the New York Times, I'm dated to.
Speaker 3: Two o four one twelve.
Speaker 2: There you go. So now we're we're at about that that that point there. Now, Pennsylvania is now leaning pink again, just so you know, Virginia is blue, North Carolina's pink, Georgia's pink. But I think it's about all over with the shouting. I mean, if I see, you know two of the he's uncalled states right here go red, it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, New York Times, New York Times just gave.
Speaker 2: Iowa the Trump, Iowa to Trump.
Speaker 4: But that whitts inn't. Yeah, that puts him at two ten to Harris's one twelve.
Speaker 2: M let's see, I will yeah, well I was been on this map read for quite a while.
Speaker 3: So so two ten to one twelve.
Speaker 4: Let me look at hot Air and they should have updated. Hot Air has got Trump at two forty two, Harris at one eight.
Speaker 2: See, now if I believe the hot Air number, I'd call it if I believe that number. But not yet.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, there's too many there's too many hacked states out there. They've got Pennsylvania leading red, main leading red. Wisconstantly red. I thank god, Arizona, New Mexico both leaning blue.
Speaker 2: Yes, see, I've got main long blue.
Speaker 3: I think Pennsylvania be the key.
Speaker 4: If they make a call on Pennsylvania, I think Trump will get it because I do think he'll take one of the blue Wall states.
Speaker 3: I think he might take Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Oh, Wisconsin is leaning pink for a long time. On my map, DC has been declared by the way, it's blue.
Speaker 3: Oh that's kind of a given.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's one thing that affects Virginia. You've got Arlington in Virginia, which is right outside of d C.
Speaker 3: So you have a heavy, heavy Democrat population there.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because all the all the people I knew that worked in, you know, like for government agencies in that area right there. Uh, not one of them was a Democrat. You know. Back in the early two thousands, there were no difference.
Speaker 4: Yes, they've got trumpet two o seven, Harris at ninety one.
Speaker 2: See, they're still well behind. You know. Right now, I've got Trump at two ten and km of at one twelve on the map that I'm sticking to. Let's see, what is the times? Times a little behind or was two ten to one to twelve?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so Clear's got Trump at two eleven.
Speaker 3: And Harris at one twelve. Yeah, well apparently they you said, what to ten?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've probably given them one of those odd Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Twelve votes one of those, Yeah, one of those split vote states. They gave one of them to to Trump. Now that's all that happened there.
Speaker 3: They've called Maine yet they're still so in Maine leaning Harris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got main leaning blue. Yeah, I've got main lean and blue here only by what five thousand votes?
Speaker 4: Hot Air's got Hot Air's got on leaning red.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well see, now I don't know how they're getting a head, but they're ahead of what's being declared over here. I don't even know what they're using.
Speaker 4: I don't see if I can find what they're using for their results.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just gonna ask that what is hot Air using, because, like I said, I'm using that. This one has got the AP behind it. That's the one that I'm following. And I finally don't.
Speaker 4: Say where they're getting their numbers. They probably are doing it in the house.
Speaker 2: Well, if they are, then they're not doing a bad job. At all. But but where are they collecting from. I mean, they got to collect from somewhere.
Speaker 4: So I don't know unless they're looking at percentages. Hot air is it's a it's a right leaning website. I'm not sure who they got. They kind of started, you remember the remember town Hall and.
Speaker 3: PJ Pajamas Media.
Speaker 4: They kind of got in with hot air and they've got a group together now it's hot Air, PJA Media, town hall dot Com, and there's one of They've got twitchy RedState dot Com. That's all part of that group, the town Hall Media group.
Speaker 3: So they may be doing this in the house.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they're sitting there with a map saying, Okay, we think it's going to go this way.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you just you know, as far as the commercials go, did you catch the Deli Talk commercial, the Trump commercial this week?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't see that one.
Speaker 2: You didn't see that one? Maybe I should play the audio for you and just get your thoughts. I make no comment. I was gonna do something on a show and play some of the commercials, uh, but but I ended up with my internet going down and couldn't do it tonight that I planned on doing it, but Uh, let me just play this for you. I want you to listen carefully and give me your thoughts. Okay, it's a Trump commercial. I'm just gonna play it. No commentary, all right, So here we go.
Speaker 8: Did you watch the news like Israel's under attack anti Semitism?
Speaker 4: Like I never thought I.
Speaker 9: Would say about Samantha's point, Max, No, he got spit on.
Speaker 2: Just walk in that pen.
Speaker 10: I mean, that's scary.
Speaker 2: What about Kamala because he's defending the squad?
Speaker 11: I A you know, Trump I never cared for, but at least he'll keep us safe.
Speaker 2: I never voted Republican in my life. I am voting Trump.
Speaker 12: Amen or JC Victory Fund is responsible for the content of this message.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I gave you the Jewish, the Jewish perspective.
Speaker 4: There, didn't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Jewish ladies out of deli with cups of coffee, one of the one.
Speaker 4: That's something that that's created the problem for Harris. In places like Dearborn, Michigan and these areas with heavy Arab populations, it's kind of put them in a predicament because they don't like the way the current administration is supporting Israel. But they look at Trump, who says, I don't want any wars. I want all of them to end everywhere. So this is the first time I think that you've really had the Jewish vote. The Jewish vote for years.
Speaker 3: Has been Democrat. You get the odd.
Speaker 4: Few Republicans in certain areas, but for the most part, Jews vote Democrat. So this year I've heard several pundits, you know, making comments to well, that may not be the lock because here's the deal. You know, the Biden administration was critical of some of Israel's actions when it came to responding to the October seventh situation, so they've kind of been on the fence. And of course Harris didn't pick who was a Shapiro from Pennsylvania as a running mate, and they felt like that was a slight So you may see you may see a heavy Jewish turnout for Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's what I'm thinking. But you know what, none of this matters about what she supported or anything else to my mind, because Trump was so pro Israel that if that is something that's important on your agenda, the end, something that what.
Speaker 3: The last since Clinton, when when Israel.
Speaker 4: Decided they were moving their capital to Jerusalem, our embassy was still in Tel Aviv, and Art with Clinton and Bush and all of them said yeah, we're gonna move it. Yeah, we're gonna move it, but they never did. That was one of the first things Trump did when he got in. He said, screw this or moving the embassy to Jerusalem. They consider it their capital. That's where we're going to go do business. Well that's the thing, and that made a big impact on a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's the thing is immediately, whatever you want to think of it, Trump was pro Israel period, I mean, without that question. So if that's important on your agenda, Trump's your guy, and he has been and that's it. And even during this whole thing, he's like, let them do what they gotta do. No, no apologies, no care about what you know, destruction goes on, it doesn't matter who gets killed. They got to do what they gotta do. He has not budged from that position. So if Israel is something that's important to you, Trump's your guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has been consistent. Give him that.
Speaker 2: Look credit where credits do. I would say he's been consistent there too. I don't like it, but that's the way it is. So the fact that they made that commercial. I found it kind of funny though, because I mean literally, he got a lady going oive during the commercial. By the way, uh, you know, and this is the only one that's going to keep us safe. When did Kamala defend the squad? Though? That's a weird thing. Kamala's probably defending the squad? Does that even mention when when.
Speaker 4: Trump first got in is also when AOC and then got in, So they've been, you know, they've been. Harris has been kind of siding with them until she got until she got in the put in the position or to run, and then that's when she came into conflict. Rashida t Lee didn't even endorse Harris before this election, which surprised a lot of people. Yes, it's because their response to what's going on in Gaza, the Palestinians and the Arab Americans that are over here feel like raw deal. Yeah, that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: But the funny But the funny thing is she's saying, did you watch the news, She's probably defending the squad Like she's not. She's not saying she's trying to avoid talking about that. So it's kind of funny that they bring that up, you know what I mean? During this it's this weird.
Speaker 4: I have to admit, this is the first time I have ever seen a presidential candidate a void answering every single question.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. If you go back and look at these interviews with Harris.
Speaker 4: They Brett Bair tried to pin her down on the wall, which I thought was a bad thing to try to pin her on. You know, well now or you no, it was Anderson Cooper that nailed her on the wall. Brett Bair was nailing her on her economics and it. But every instance, there's not an interview out there that you could look at where she is given a definitive answer to anything.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. Well, anyway, I've never seen a politician dogs like that.
Speaker 2: As we're getting ready to round this one down because I'm just waiting for some more results to pop. I mean, the West Coast has got to start reporting soon because we're getting down to it now. I mean, look, it's already, uh getting near eleven o'clock, which means, let's see now updated November is at twelve thirty. Okay, that's ten oh one. That's gonna supposed to be there. Okay, Yeah, we should be getting reported.
Speaker 4: Let's see at eleven o'clock, you're gonna get Washington in California close polls, right, so they.
Speaker 2: Should start reporting that in and we're gonna get some tip numbers here. So far, I'm standing stagnant at two ten and one thirteen now for Harris, which is weird. They gave that that one that was given to him two eleven over on the uh on the other website. I guess they gave it to Harris on this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they she picked up a main seat when you were playing that clip, and all they updated and it said that Harris got one electoral vote in Maine.
Speaker 3: So it's one.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Okay, so that's why we're there. But not much movement now for a little while here. It's been a little slow. You know.
Speaker 4: Well, Hot air is I'm sorry, Real Clear Politics has still got it at two eleven to.
Speaker 3: One twelve, uh Trump in the league.
Speaker 4: Hot Air, they's not. They're still at one two forty two. One of a times is two ten, one thirteen, And of course CBS is lagging behind everybody, so we will even go there, which did we ever go to did you check? We saw CNN did We didn't end up going to Newsbats.
Speaker 2: No, we went we went to Newsmax.
Speaker 3: We went to News Newsbas.
Speaker 2: We didn't go to We didn't go to PBS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see what PBS is doing.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go see what PBS has to say, because we went to Newsmax, and we also went to News Nation because I brought up Cuomo and you said, oh god, I don't want to We didn't hear from him. Let's see what PBS is doing.
Speaker 9: Michester County government building in Luzerne and County and wilfs bear the same thing where they were counting ballants, and that in each of these cases they did close down for a suitep, but they did secure the ballance and with sheriffs or police there to make sure that everything was done right and that the ballots were indeed safe and not tampered with. So this, this race in Pennsylvania is going to take a long time, but not so much because well partly because of it's going to take a long time to count, but also it is just so close. If it's so close that it comes down down to an overseas military ballots that could be a longer time because those aren't due. Those can come as late as a week from today.
Speaker 12: All right, That is John Yang with an important message. We shoud stress the closer it is, the longer it will take. That's just the process unfolding. John Yang reporting in Pennsylvania for us. Thank you, John David. I'm going to ask you to weigh in as we reset, heading up on the eleven o'clock hour here on the East Coast. This conversation we were having earlier about pretty much being exactly where we thought we might be several months ago when it comes down to which states will matter and when you agree with that.
Speaker 13: A little mostly, but I do think Trump is overperforming. You know, you look at these sl Georgia with ninety three percent of the vote in he's up by three. In North Carolina he's up by three. Pennsylvania, he's up by three, Michigan he's up by four, Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: He's up by two.
Speaker 10: So that looks to be like overperforming.
Speaker 13: In Ohio we talked earlier in the Night of Shared Brown, he's in real trouble. So you know, I think he went Texas by more than certainly more than I expected. So you'd have to say that his strength is is bigger than I thought it was. His strength among we expected him to gain among Hispanics with some of these numbers out of places like Michigan. His gains among Hispanics are kind of eye popping, if the exit polls are to be believed. So I'd have to say it's it's a long way to go, but right now, it's less close than I thought it'd be.
Speaker 2: TELLT yeah, well me too, pal. It is less close than I thought it could be, But it is turning out like I thought it would, which is not what the mainstream media was painting for a long time. You know, this is so close, This is so close to me, Pete. Doesn't look like it's going to be looks like it's going to be a healthful margin. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've heard a lot of stories today, and you always hear this, you know, right before you know the poles open, you start hearing the oh oh, well, we knew for a long time. But I've heard a lot of pollsters coming out and saying that they've been fudging, And we talked about this last week. They've been fudging the numbers all needs and they wanted to make it a toss up. I don't know why they couldn't just come out and say, well, I know why they couldn't come out and say, you know, Trump is really outside of the margin of error and we're actually showing him leading in these areas. They refused to do it. They wanted to keep it a toss up. I don't know scare tactics.
Speaker 2: I don't what do you think, Well, if it's scare tactics, it failed because the strategy would not be to try and bolster his uh, you know, his numbers. You know what I'm saying. If you're thinking that it's going to be razor thin close, the Trump supporter is going to have to get out there and support him. That's a bad idea if you're looking to undermine Trump. You know what I'm saying. If the supposition is that the MSM is generally on the side of not getting him elected, they did him a favor by keeping it close. Okay, seriously, and Kamala as I said they were just over advertising the enthusiasm, bro and I be.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think they over I think they benefited Harris more by keeping it close. If they had of this whole time been saying that Trump was ahead. I think Democrats would have thrown their hands up and just said, what's the point. Well, especially when you consider how Harris got the nomination. I mean, nobody ever cast a vote for her, so she wasn't tried and tested. See, I thought at the convention, if it wasn't for the money, I thought at the convention, there's a slight chance they may have an open call, but that got caboshed and minute they realized they were going to use the cash. So I think it's benefited Harris by keeping it close.
Speaker 2: Well. See, you and I can see that from two different directions, And you know what, it's funny because both things could be true. This might have just increased turnout altogether. But I really feel definitely.
Speaker 3: It increased turnout. It definitely increased turnout.
Speaker 4: They're seeing records in places you wouldn't expect us, like western North Carolina because of all the damage from the hurricane. The Republicans went to work and they started working with election officials up there. They've had a heavier turnout in the mountains than they expected, even with no issues. And some of those cities up there, some of those small towns they're wiped off the map, but they provided temporary polling stations.
Speaker 3: Some of the polling stations up there got slept away in the river, so.
Speaker 4: They've made accommodations and they got a lot of they set records for early voting up there, even with what they're going through. So I definitely turned turnout up. That was a good thing. Regardless of what you think about the politics involved. It was a good thing. They got more people involved. M Well, my opinion for what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair enough, But I really I do feel the opposite direction here though that I think it was a big benefit to Trump that they kept it close, because if they had advertised it like this, that might have caused a greater rally against him. And it might have and it might have kept some of the people like that, you know, we're confident that he should win because most of the people I heard you know about this that were on his side, we're pretty confident he had to win. I think those confidence guys might have turned around and not inspired some people to get out and vote for him. You know, I'm just saying I think it would have you know, it would have went.
Speaker 4: At times is updating at the moment, and they just gave Washington and California to Harris.
Speaker 3: They just gave Idaho to Trump. So we're looking at.
Speaker 4: Hyah, it's four electoral votes, so we're looking at two fourteen to one seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna put it to you this way, man, I'm going to take a break again. Uh. And here's why. I think that by the time we get back from break, we might be able to call this one. I think that you and I could come up with a way to call it. So what do you think? All right, and I'm about done with this. I think my prediction came out. I think you got a Trump victory. Still, I think it'll be very hard for her to turn this around as it's going.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's considering what she just got in the way of California and Washington.
Speaker 3: Because California, you're looking.
Speaker 4: At fifty four electoral votes and they gave it to her right off the bat with no percent reporting. On Washington is twelve electoral votes. The only big one's left. Let's see, Oregon is a Nevada is six. So we're still looking at those blue wall states up in the north, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. That's going to be the test and Pennsylvania is leading. Or so let's take a break. I'm gonna grab some coffee and the out.
Speaker 3: You're right, maybe we can make this thing.
Speaker 2: Sure, there you go. So if you want to call it and join us for the end here, three one nine five two seven five zero one six, that's the number to call. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's how you join us. But uh, I think we're pretty close to call in this one if a couple other things turn out, and I think they're about to. So, uh, the uh Election Night Special with my cos B, Pete and you if you call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six will continue. Did youse express? My caller school?
Speaker 5: Who's there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com?
Speaker 14: Do not necessarily reflect debus of Jelly dot com or Choko Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you go ahead.
Speaker 3: Calling about the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know Tony.
Speaker 4: Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 4: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at Well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at a Well dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the information.
Speaker 2: See watch your Son just say bed wants.
Speaker 15: And ships. No sho can say from.
Speaker 3: Me, No.
Speaker 15: Sound so stupid, This is so.
Speaker 2: In denial.
Speaker 16: The Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today.
Speaker 14: Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and pace and no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Fo Yo Yo. This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill Effect. Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 16: Revelation to Conversation.
Speaker 17: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information The War State dot Com.
Speaker 10: Oh Chili dot Com, Billy dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 2: Let her know, Let no no y to let them know.
Speaker 4: I'm bringing all shot luck of care rocks from Bulat up the drug Show.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing all shot lock of care roster from the Light at the drug.
Speaker 4: Shows dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 16: Do you like history?
Speaker 10: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War? Nuclear bombs in nation building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike swants O Chili dot Com.
Speaker 16: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 15: Again, Get ready.
Speaker 2: For As I cut my mic back on, it's eleven after eleven pm Eastern and UH on a Tuesday night special broadcast for these selection process and UH looks to me like Trump is in there. What can I say? Look, it is what it is. You can call in with the last couple of minutes here, but I think I'm gonna shut this one down. It looks to me like it's all over, basically, But the shouting. I know we're not at the magic two seventy number just yet, but how can we not get there? Looks like to me, maybe it's just me. You guys can let me know, how about that? Three one nine five two seven five zero one six Call me, Talk to b Pete, talk to me, talk to whoever. Super surprised. Jimmy James is not on the line, but I think he didn't figure I was doing a broadcast tonight, so probably he didn't want to call in, but I'm sure we'll hear from him on Friday, especially if this trend continues. As of right now, the way I'm looking at my map, the map I've been at hearing two all night, it appears as though Trump is at two fourteen and Kamala is at one seventy nine. But yeah, I don't see where she's supposed to get ninety more Electoral College votes. I do see how Trump can pick up well, another solid seventy five, no problem. So I'm pretty sure I can predict where we're at, and the New York Times has already gone and given us little predictions. I put that a little blocky thing in the chat room, and still looking at the map on the New York Post website, it is what it is. Although be Pete might have something else to say, because he's been watching Hot Air and a few other places all night. I don't know what's your thoughts, be Pete. Is you expected to go this way?
Speaker 4: Or what up?
Speaker 2: Be Pete might be away from the microphone, Okay, no problem, I can keep this going and maybe he'll have some oh, talking to the mute button talking to the mute button. Okay, go ahead, man, looking at.
Speaker 3: You know, I just to we would have got to this a little quicker.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at the numbers on these hatched out on the New York Times site, and they're showing differences of only about two percent. Like Pennsylvania, they've got leaning Republican. He's up three percent over Harris. Michigan leaning Republican. He's up five percent over. And it's only lean Wisconsin. He's up three percent. They've got it lean Minnesota. They still got a toss up at sixty percent coming in. They're not showing anything Oregon. You know that they're pretty much given that by eighteen points to Harris. We've got to figure that. The strange thing is is Nevada. They've not provided any data about Nevada.
Speaker 3: Zero it says counting.
Speaker 4: The little note says counting usually takes days, but new technology and rules could speed up reporting. Postmark ballots are allowed to arrive up to four days after the election on the ninth, so if it's post mark, they'll counted. They're not showing anything at all. And if I find that amazing, they're not even making a prediction on it. So that six votes that could go either way. Down in Arizona, you've only got a point two percent difference, and they're calling it leaning Republican.
Speaker 3: New Mexico. This is kind of amazing.
Speaker 4: They're showing a Harris six point lead six percent, fifty two to forty six, and they're just saying likely Democrat. So Georgia, you said somebody had called it. They're showing very likely Republican by a three percent, fifty one to forty eight. They're showing the same thing in North Carolina fifty one to forty eight Trump and the lead. They're showing fifty to forty eight percent in Virginia with Harris in the lead. Pennsylvania three points for Trump, so it's leaning. It's just I'm amazed that some of these haven't been called yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm looking over some other numbers here just to try and catch up, and uh, it's just it's looking the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hot Air has had the highest number so far.
Speaker 4: They're still showing Trump at two forty six and the Harris at one sixty nine.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now see that's funny because again it's it's under the Harris number that I'm getting at the post and over the number I'm getting for Trump on the post because I'm still showing two fourteen to one seventy nine. Uh, and Nevada's showing zero reporting. Nevada is sitting in the same space as U as u Alaska and Hawaii. You know, yeah, nothing reported.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they purposely delayed releasing anything until a certain time. You know, some states didn't want to give out results until all of the polls have closed. I don't know what the case is in Nevada, but that's the only group out of the ten PM closures. Montana, Utah, Idaho, and Oregon have already been checked off.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of strange about Nevada.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there may be some things that were not you know, checking reporting on. I mean, they might have had a couple of things got delayed. Like I think that the reason why George is a little behind at the moment is even though it says ninety percent of the boats have been counted, they're a little behind some of their neighbors because of those, you know, bomb threats.
Speaker 3: So I wonder if that's true.
Speaker 2: You know, I wonder if there's something like that that happened, you know what I'm saying in North Carolina, says eighty nine percent is reported. And I don't think you guys had bomb threats there.
Speaker 4: No, we had some. We had a few glitches with machines that didn't want to start right. A couple of places were late by about fifteen minutes getting to open.
Speaker 3: Nobody got turned away.
Speaker 4: But in the ones where they actually had some problems with the machine, they kept those precincts open an extra two.
Speaker 3: Hours, so they closed it nine.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see real clear, has got Trump at two fifteen and Harris at one seventy four.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, see, I've got two fourteen and one seventy nine.
Speaker 4: And that's with them giving California and Oregon to Harris. Colorado is Harris.
Speaker 3: They're still not showing any predictions on any of.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, we've got the numbers on the map. They're not shaving anything in yet for a blue wall up North Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia.
Speaker 2: So right now, and even if she took Nevada and a couple of other spots that she could take, I do not see a path you were for two seventy at this point, just mathematically, I don't think it's there. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's let's look at something here.
Speaker 4: If she takes Pennsylvania, that's gonna give her nineteen. If she takes Michigan, that's another fifteen, So you're looking at UH at thirty four. If she takes Wisconsin that's ten. That puts her at forty four. Minnesota will put her at forty four. Oregon will give her eight, so that's fifty two. Yeah, she you know, if she takes New Hampshire that's four. She takes Maine, they're gonna split. I think. I think if there's say a likely Democrat, that one may split and one vote go each way. And Nebraska they're still waiting on the other two precincts, so she.
Speaker 3: Could just eke by. Michigan's gonna have to make clean sweep.
Speaker 2: Michigan on my Arizona. Michigan on my map has a five percent lead for Trump, even though they're only showing it as pink. So I don't think she's overtaken that with UH. Well, there's only thirty two percent of the boats counted though in Michigan. According to New.
Speaker 4: York Times, Jeff gave North Carolina and the sixteen votes to Trump.
Speaker 3: It's getting harder on Harris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I mean, now I've got him at two thirty and her at one seventy nine.
Speaker 4: One yep, that's New York Times. Let's see if they've updated the others, you know, and no Hot Air has an updated deal.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got New York Times at two thirty and Harris, Yeah, two thirty nine at New York Times. Right now, let's go back to that.
Speaker 4: So if Trump, so let's say Trump takes Wisconsin, it's leaning Republican, all right, that's gonna put him in two forty yep. If he takes Michigan, that's another fifteen. So that's two fifty five. That's takes Pennsylvania. That if he takes Pennsylvania, he's got it locked. That's nineteen electoral votes. So if he takes Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania is done.
Speaker 2: Right, which looks to me like is very likely.
Speaker 4: It's he's got a three point run in Pennsylvania right now, he's got a six point lead in Michigan, and that's with fifty two percent of the vote Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: He's got a three point lead Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Now this is surprising he's got No, they've got a toss up. I'm sorry, they're not making a call either way. Wait a minute, now, this is strange. They're showing Donald Trump right now. This is with sixty one percent of the vote in Minnesota. They're showing Donald Trump with three hundred and twenty eight thousand. They're showing Harris at one hundred and ninety eight thousand. So you're looking at one, you're looking at one hundred and thirty thousand dollars vote difference for Trump, and they're not leaning one way or the other.
Speaker 3: They're still calling it toss up.
Speaker 2: Well, I have interesting on the map that I have here. It's almost the same numbers, but it is leaning Trump and it's pink.
Speaker 3: But on Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, on Minnesota, but it's only with sixteen percent of the votes counted, so there's a lot more votes to count, is the thing.
Speaker 4: Well, let me look, they're so in right now on Real Clear Politics, they are selling Trump at sixty point three percent, where it's at thirty seven point five percent with only fourteen percent reporting.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, I thought that that's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Rule stuff coming in. We're still waiting for Minneapolis and Saint.
Speaker 2: Paul, right, which potentially could ship ship this quite a bit. So yeah, but I mean, if you go with the percentages, it's pretty funny. It's a six.
Speaker 4: But look at the Twin Cities. Okay, that's what Elano Omar is representing. And they're not too happy with the current administration again over what's going on in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: So it could be a protest vote and Minnesota end up going for Trump.
Speaker 4: We'll have to see.
Speaker 2: Well, the way actually it is, it should go to him. It's just the way it looks right now. But like I said, only sixteen percent of the vote in and what else has switched anything of interest? I'm taking a look here.
Speaker 4: And now another thing. The factor into Minnesota. Tim Waltz is their governor, so you've got that little bit of.
Speaker 2: Pool well, which is why it's surprising that even in that he's not taking his state.
Speaker 4: You know, I've read a couple articles from people that are from Tim Waltz's area where he grew up, and they're kind of happy that he's not living there anymore. They have to put up with the governor, but they kind of you know, said, well, even his own fath, his brother he's got a brother that's apparently like Billy Carter nice, who will come out and say something, you know, absolutely ridiculous and you know, so the Waltz has got to walk away from it.
Speaker 3: But that's an interesting family story there.
Speaker 2: Well I'll put it to you this way. The local Georgia channels, I'm looking at him. They're going to weather reports and everything. They are not sticking on the election. So as far as they're concerned, it's over in Georgia.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, maybe in Georgia it's over, but they've got to get the weather in. I mean, it's past eleven o'clock.
Speaker 3: They've been covering this crap all night, so they're putting in a little bit.
Speaker 4: See, that's what CBS is doing. They're breaking back to the local Channel nine station in Greenville to give the updates on the NC elections.
Speaker 3: There you go, so you're gonna see that down there.
Speaker 2: Well, let's check in with NewsNation for a second year, because something looks strange on here with Wow, they got some kind of thing going. Let me check this out.
Speaker 4: Problem.
Speaker 18: I believe that last time he knew he was going to lose, and the time before that he thought he was going to lose and he was wrong. Right, If there is five percent of the man that is in what his people tell me, the good news is, which is, if he wins, he's in legacy mode. He's not going to be the person you knew. If five percent of that is true, We'll see by how he exercises his discretion tonight.
Speaker 2: All right, Right, I'll leave you with that food for thought while we go to break. That's deep.
Speaker 18: And look, we're going through the permutations because that's the job.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 18: As we get data, we start to look.
Speaker 2: At what it means, what it could mean, and looking forward.
Speaker 4: We got a long way to go.
Speaker 18: The states that matter most we don't know anything about yet.
Speaker 11: So there's some new data coming in from Pennsylvania on the other side of the break.
Speaker 2: I like the teas. Stay with us. We'll be right back. I hope he's not making it up. No News Nation is putting up a giant rap that says Trump outperforms twenty twenty EC total. That's what they're predicting.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think the big thing that benefited the Republicans this year was taking advantage of voting early. I noticed after the last election that a lot of pundits were saying, look, the Democrats have a machine in place. They know how to work it. They know how to take advantage of social media, they know how to take advantage of early voting and get those votes banked. And a lot of them would say, you know, hey, we start out this election. The minute the poll closes, we're behind because Democrats are heavily early voters.
Speaker 3: We need to start changing that.
Speaker 4: And you saw changes all the way across the US with Republicans now taking advantage of earlan voting and banking those votes so that when the thing starts out, Democrats aren't a head by sixty five percent because they've already counted the maliens and the early votes. That was probably that probably helped Republicans cross the the across.
Speaker 3: The nation more than anything. It's taking advantage of that.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, look at it this way, guys. I'll tell you what. Even the people that I bet money with that uh you know Trump was going to uh be victorious, and they were betting money with me that he wasn't. This was an off air thing that happened. I'm not even going to hold you to your bets. I know I won, though I'm telling you I'm not going to hold you to it, but I know it, and I knew it.
Speaker 3: We got We still have a couple of bets floating in the room. And that's over what Trump getting convicted.
Speaker 4: Yes, and Trump went to jail, So with those will be coming up, and that's going to be interesting because well, if he wins, I know you'll take those because I know who a coupletings with, So you know, if he wins, he comparted himself on anything federal, but his problems up in New York are a state so he can't make those go away.
Speaker 3: It's going to be interesting.
Speaker 4: He's got appeals coming up for those, both the appeal on the civil suit for the supposed sexual assault and then his problems with the.
Speaker 3: Or the Attorney General over his business filings.
Speaker 4: So it'd be interesting to see how those turn out since he can't do anything about state charges.
Speaker 2: Well, he already didn't go to jail, you know, so I already.
Speaker 4: Broke Well, he had gone to jail, neck he hasn't been sentenced because remember now they put off the sentencing until after the election, so he may still pull a day in New York.
Speaker 2: But I told people he would not be sentenced by that date. I forget what date was said. It was like, he'll be sentenced by I said, no, you won't. I knew he wouldn't be anyway, and buy all my predictions. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 4: So here we are here to night, so we could hear his response.
Speaker 2: Sure it would be great, but we'll hear from them on Friday. We'll definitely we'll definitely be hearing from Jimmy James on Friday. I'm sure that.
Speaker 4: But what do you think the number one issue was in this election across the US? Not you know, regionally, but what do you think the number one thing was?
Speaker 3: Well, the economy?
Speaker 2: Sensibly, the economy sucks no matter what it is. They kept telling us about how it's getting better, it's improving. If you're still hurting, you don't care about these hypothetical numbers. You know, Oh, gas prices went down a little, so what I still can't afford to feed my family. You know, I still got everything in the world getting jacked up price wise, and I got shrink flation inflation, I got Come on, everything's getting jacked up except my pay, you know. Come on, this is where we're at.
Speaker 3: I would say, here's that. That's been the number one issue here in North Carolina.
Speaker 4: It's the economy.
Speaker 3: Except for when Obama ran his first term. I'm sorry, I knew.
Speaker 4: North Carolina was going to go for him. We have a high black population and they saw, you know, their guy representing them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he won.
Speaker 4: He lost when he came up for his second term, lost by quite a few points because of the economy. You know, you think about it. Back then was the end of two thousand and eight in a housing bust, and he didn't get much done that first four years at North Carolina said we're voting our wallet, and they've done that in a lot of elections, and I think that was the number one issue. I didn't have to say, is the economy.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's what did it. You know that Plus, as I said from the beginning, you know what, the people that were stuck to Trump were stuck to Trump no matter what he did. He had an absolutely solid base that wasn't going anywhere. And what did you have you had, you know, the feckless guy on the other side, who was a complete disaster, who was you know, too snile. He's still president somehow, but too senile to run. So what do you got. You got a weak other side and Kamala she's not popular. Nobody really likes her. She's not somebody who got real enthusiasm. You know, she couldn't get come on again.
Speaker 3: That was the funny thing.
Speaker 4: It was just a couple of months before Biden had his blow up at the debate that they were complaining that Harris was the running mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know right, that's what gets me.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, you talk about change one hundred and eighty degrees.
Speaker 4: The person they were worried about being the bad running mate is now your candidate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she basically regardless of oh she was the borders are and all this other crap, you know what, she did nothing. She did nothing for she has done nothing. So that's it. So you got somebody who did nothing and was handed the candidacy. That's not going to work. And besides that, as I said, from the beginning, it was preordained they were going to put Trump in there. This is what we're getting and we're going to see why very very soon. And I don't know if everybody's going to be happy about everything or convince themselves that they're happy about it. But we're going to see some big changes coming up here, and next year is going to be a very different sort of year in the United States, and I hope it goes well for all of us, But I don't know. I don't know how this is going to roll. Man, So anyway, I would say that we could pretty much call it that Donald Trump is going to be re selected as president. And that's the way this is going as it stands right now. The map that I've been, you know, paying attention to all night has him at two thirty, has Kamala in one eighty seven, and I think he's going to get to two seventy pretty easily. And regardless of what they toss back and forth or whatever else, there's going to be enough of a margin here that no significant and proper complaint will be able to be made on either side. And Trump's gonna come out and say, even though they tried to steal it, I still beat him. And that's what he's going to say, And that's the way it is. Welcome to Trump America. What do you think, Bpete, Well.
Speaker 3: I think he's got it. It's just a matter of which state is going to put him over whether they're going to call.
Speaker 4: Pennsylvania's in seventy eight percent of the vote and he's at by three, so.
Speaker 3: We'll see what's going to happen there.
Speaker 4: To go to Michigan, he's up by now four with thirty only thirty eight percent. Wisconsin, he's up by three. I think he's got the Minnesota really don't know. They've Famala is up by twelve in Minnesota. So Trump Pennsylvania, I think he's got it.
Speaker 3: We'll just have to wait and see.
Speaker 4: Almost stay up and watch the news and cut the volume up on a few of these things and go see if Rachel Maddow's crying yet, and uh, if she is, I'll try to get a stream captured and I send.
Speaker 2: It to Jimmy that you could do that, you know what. Let's just go and check in and see if Rachel's crying yet on the audio. She should be, she should be. Well, let's see project Harris wins Washington and Connecticut. Okay, let's see here so that a.
Speaker 4: Thing like that holds.
Speaker 11: Boy, that's Democrats want to be at that number. This is where they've improved their performance every time for four years. Where Democrats have improved tonight where Harris has improved her it looks like she will not much to come in Walkshaw, big county, four hundred thousand people live here, you know, one of those Wow counties right outside Milwaukee. And here again that Trump got, you know, basically sixty sixty to thirty nine, Trump falling a point here so far, Harris rising a point over Biden. So that is progress for Democrats in a very big county. And take a look here at Ozaki County and again this one. Now we got about three quarters of the vote in and Trump is running a bit above not much level with his twenty twenty number. Again, this is what where Democrats want to get a couple points better, see what happens with that remaining vote.
Speaker 6: And we talked at the start of the night about we say the Wow counties and.
Speaker 4: The Bow counties.
Speaker 11: Here, Brown County, out of Gamey County, winn a Bago County, you know, mid size cities along sort of the Fox River, a Wake, Winnebago. These are all counties Donald Trump won in twenty twenty, but with reduced margins, is he returning to twenty sixteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you take a look at this, it's a swarm of red swaths of the state. All these counties are red red, red, red red, and there's just a couple of little blue splashes here and there. I mean, that's what Wisconsin. This is Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, Yeah, Wisconsin is one of those that can go. They've you know, they've wavered back and forth. You know, that's the bastion.
Speaker 4: Where was it that Fetcher had his trial?
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, that two on the website that I've been keeping track of. But still I do not see the path to two seventy four. It's just not there. He only needs forty she needs seventy eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hot area show in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, Alwan and red. They just gave Washington to Harris. So let's see what their new total is. Their new total is Trump two forty six Harris.
Speaker 2: There you go, yep.
Speaker 4: Minnisota nothing, Nevada nothing. They've got Arizona leading Trump, New Mexico leaning Harris Man. They've they've failed Virginia for Harris the whole time they had a waivered on there. Real surprise that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania all three leading Republican.
Speaker 2: YEP they're all leaning that way. Uh, let's see, Virginia went blue, North Carolina went red, South Carolina red. George is still showing pink, which is stupid, but there it is. So I figure we have President Trump, first guy since Grover Cleveland to have two disconnected presidencies.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, he said he was going to come back and do it, and it looks like he's pretty much done.
Speaker 2: It looks that way to me too. All right, be Pete. I guess we'll let it go and we'll reconvene on Friday and see how everybody feels about everything. By then, nobody else called in, So it is what it was. It was what it is, and there you go. So we're all done with this Election Night special and hopefully you guys got something out of it. And I wish this all the best of luck as the year progresses. Anyway, be going to Dallas in a couple of weeks and hopefully we are still surviving by then. You know, is America going to burst out into a mess? I don't think so. I think people are just going to move along business as usual now, because that's exactly what's going to happen. It will be business as usual anyway, I'm merely o'celly. All of you are, indeed the effect
Speaker 15: Sh