Speaker 1: See s s true.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, Hey, how's it going. No, it's probably enough to get me knocked off YouTube already, so yeah, you know that goes okay, So how's everybody doing today? We are going to go over some interesting stuff And I have a cat in the room with me that that introduction or that video that I came across, it makes you nostalgic or reminiscent, reminiscing of what could have been, what could be. Again, it's kind of very moving for me to understand that you're most of your life you were taught that these were evil people by the evil people. Makes you think a lot, doesn't it? And did they deserve that type of horrible memory? Did they deserve that? Do we deserve this? So for as long as I find, you know, value in it, and I will, it'll probably be the introduction from now on, or if it's gonna constantly knock me off of YouTube, maybe eventually I'll just have to not do YouTube or whatever. But I think it's important to remind ourselves what could have been, what can be. So here we are now today we were reacting to reactions, reaction, inception, and we're going to talk about this guy named Clovicular. Hello, Karen, how are you this morning? This afternoon? I'm about four minutes on my side, but yes, we are going to go over some funny, funny stuff. And I have to address this thing where Nick Florenttes was on Jake Shields and he babbles on about how it's not the frankests. Well that means he doesn't understand the Lurian could bala. It means he doesn't ye. I don't know why he downplayed that or I mean, it's very suspicious that Candice Owens would pick up on that out of nowhere, but especially you know, I mean I kind of literally just wrote the book well not that one hold on on the topic, and I've shared with you since then the information in the British at A by Ellie Woodell. And I'm not trying to uh take away from anyone else out there who's discussing these things, but I will have to say that to utilize the Snory Sterlisen snore Leaves, it was Snory Sturlusson's version of He's a Wodenist first of all, Hello Sonya. To utilize his version of misinterpretations, mistranslations and absolute what do you want to call that barred? Like you know, just nonsense. It's not the right way to look at the EDA. And we've gone over this for a long time before people just out of nowhere pop up and start talking about it and stir it in the wrong direction. I find that very interesting and suspicious that that would be a topic that's floating around now all of a sudden, we need to talk about the snorty version so that we can put the correct version in the correct order by the one and only man who understood it well enough to express it to us in the proper way. Elie Widdell. I find that very interesting, and not in a good way. I think. I think the fix is in if you had to ask me. Okay, So, like I said, this is gonna be kind of a fun one, and we will start with clavicular is out of control. This one was eleven days ago. Let's see, this one was eight days ago. This one was six days ago, three days ago. Okay, good, I have the right one first. Now, there was a comment not too long ago, and the question was why are old men I'm paraphrasing commenting on teenagers. Well, there's a reason this person here that you're looking at is promoting very dangerous to your health practices, reckless abandon in an attempt to what they call looksmaxing because we don't use English anymore, we just make up stupid words. So in a quest for vanity, he's actually charging people forty nine to ninety nine a month to listen to his insightfulness at the age of seventeen. At age fourteen, he started doing steroids. I mean, do you even hit puberty by then or are you just now hitting puberty at fourteen? What damage he must have done and what permanent damage he will have to deal with for the rest of his life on HRT or TRT test us from replacement because his body is probably tanks right now and it requires or is dependent on injections. Is that something you want to do moving forward into this world of uncertainty? Do you want to be dependent on big pharma for synthetic hormones? How long do you think that'll keep it going? And when that runs out, like if there's a crisis. I'm worried about the people who are dependent on insulin, let alone these hormones. I don't think now in this time of and age, is it's a proper time to start doing things like that. I think it's pretty irresponsible to promote that to others. And that's just the one thing he does. He also goes into great detail about how he punches himself in the face and then puts makeup on so he looks puffy in all the right places. He does meth for sunken cheeks. This is a guy who's I think he has like a thousand people paying him forty nine to ninety five a month. All of those, I think five hundred and sixty three of them are under the age of eighteen. So this is important to adults, to parents. This is somebody with no wisdom with highly dangerous advice that he's selling two impressionable kids who probably haven't gone through life long enough to understand what adversity is or feeling awkward is just a stage. But are they're gonna throw everything in at the leadership of this guy and wreck their entire lives chasing something. It's a hollow It's a hollow pursuit to look good, right, because nobody wants to work for it anymore. They wanted the shortcuts. And this kid here is a personification of all the things that are wrong on social media, and I'm sure if he saw this video he'd be upset by it. And I know he's already talked smack about coach Greg because of his concerns. But let's just put it to rest right now as to why it's an important thing to discuss. We don't want to go this direction. We want to embrace who we are, who our ancestors were, what our heritage is, who our family is, and we want to take confidence and strength in who we are, not changing ourselves to fit a demographic for social media so that you can pick up more women or more men, however way it works out. It's silly. Is that the is at the height of existence. We've got all kinds of noble work to do. I don't think we should be wasting bodies, especially of the young people who are supposed to take over for us, by letting them be led astray. I mean, we have to do our part. That's what adults are supposed to do. The elders, the wise are supposed to guide the youth because if we don't, these assholes. Do you know that all talk to your kids about drugs before someone else does, well, This is it in personification. This is the epitome of that statement. So we're going to go through this. Greg does a good job. Greg do set. So I'll chime in every once in a while, but I think we should totally watch this together. Yeah, let's do it. And before we get started, I have to make an announcement. Let me just pull this up first. Before I do that, let me get out of that one. I double checked to make sure I knew that reckless Abandoned was exactly what I thought it was, and it was all right. Let's get into f TJ real quick, and I have to make it a statement and an announcement and an apology. And actually, the person who's going shooting their mouth off about Snory, it actually happens to be on this site. So let me go ahead and say, hello, there you go. Okay, reacting to reactions, reaction inception. I today it seems like it's working because the play button's there, but a lot of times it just spins. And you've heard me complain about this. So my concern is I tab away from this and I started doing my presentation. Then all of a sudden, I hear audio because it catches up or whatever. So I've been axing out of this during the broadcast and then opening it back up later. I missed a few important comments and one very generous, very kind donation from none other than Dave Gahari, who I see as a role model myself and a great human being, someone I appreciate and respect, and I just happened to be caught in the wrong. Well, I was going back and forth between basketball game and gymnastics practice yesterday and also fighting with Hm. You know, so I was already heated up because she tried to publicly in you know, embarrass me by getting mad at me for yelling to my daughter to guard twenty two. That's all I said, don't do that? Will you talk? Why are you talking to me like that again? And then there was another time where I said when to when the hell is my daughter going to get to play? You know? That was that was the other thing I said during it, and I got yelled at for that too, So I made it very clear that you don't talk to me like that in public or whatever for any reason. So I was going through that back and forth when.
Speaker 3: This popped.
Speaker 2: When uh, I was talking to David and I had a bit of an attitude, So I apologize because I was already heated up because of something completely different, and I am human. I make mistakes, And Dave Gahari, thank you very much for the very generous donation. As it stands right now, I make a whopping ninety seven dollars a month on my Patreon, which I never talked about. I never talked about the Patreon. You guys are welcome to go on there. It's either found by disguise the Limits or christs cast. Unfortunately, when I changed the name, it didn't change the url, which I guess I should have expected, so you still have to find it. If you're like typing a disguis the Limits. I think that just confuses people because thus guy's the Limits. Disguise was the play on words, same amount of syllables usually helps. And I don't know, I don't think people can find it as easy if I And if you say to yourself, well, why'd you make it hard? Well, because I already had a Ballbusters one. They deleted it a long time ago when I had a three dollar supporter and that was it, and they said I was using that money to fund a hate group. That's what some dude named Blair, probably with purple hair, said like I couldn't even get mildly. I couldn't even get miffed for three bucks, not along hatred. Hatred costs way more than that. I don't hate anything. I hate evil. I think that's pretty uh noble. Okay, let's get to it. And again, Dave, thank you so much. I appreciate being on FDJ and I appreciate you. Okay, let's do it. Oh you know what, let me do one thing and just make sure that my audio is coming through on Yes, it looks like it is desktop audio. I won't know until I play it, but it looks like it's good so far. Were you guys able to hear the intro? I had to play around with the computer before I got started. And they're trying to force another update, of course, because mindo's a living thinks that they own Microsoft, because it's a Microsoft operating system, thinks that it owns my computer, and it's acting us that way because you can't opt out of their nonsense. Okay, let's play this.
Speaker 4: Man. Clavicular says that he has influenced to do anything, that he's his old man and he's just logical. I disagree. I think he's comparing himself to other people and saying, there's better looking people out there, and so I need to do better.
Speaker 5: So you want to be ninety ninth percentile at all aspects of life, absolutely, except maybe longevity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a great message already, except for longevity. Yeah, burnout, burn out your star faster. You know, it's shooting and fleeting, and then it's gone. It's like a lightning bolt strikes with a hard impact, but then it's gone.
Speaker 4: Coach Greg. In today's video, it's on clavicular. This guy is one of the most interesting characters I've ever seen. He reminds me of a combination of Togy and Brian Johnson, of all people rolled up into one. Except this guy is not trying to age max. He doesn't care about living. He cares about maximizing his looks at all costs. I don't want to spoil the entire video, but here's some things that he's done.
Speaker 2: He's I want traps like that and shoulders. The boot I'm working on that. I'm not paid by Greg. In fact, I pay for the supplements, but I am taking the turk builder. I hope that's not what gave me a rash. I hope that's not what it was. I hope it was like, you know, what do you call it, fabric soften or liquid that Rebecca used. And because last night I woke up, I was hy as hell and I scratch marked all my body now because it was pretty intense anyhow, and I did change my shirt just before bad and it was just out of the fresh out of laundry, so out of the clean laundry. So maybe that's I'm hoping that's what it was. It was mostly my upper body, so let's just hope that that's what it was, all right, So Turk Gilder Max, I've been on this for not that long, three four days, and I'm also doing a fast. I even wrote it out so that I would stick to it, like I used to make to do lists or itineraries every single day on my phone or on a piece of paper back when paper was cool. So day one fast, do five miles on elliptical. So here's the deal. When it comes to fasted cardio, I don't even consider it faster fasted cardio until about day two to three because you're still working off what you previously on day one of your fast I mean, granted you are not eating, you're beginning your body break, but it's probably still going through the processes of processes of getting what you already ate the previous day out of your system and working around and all that stuff. So Day one is today, drinking black coffee, taking my supplements. Obviously, I'm taking the Whole Food multi vitamin and the Turk Builder later on when I go to the elliptical and then work out. I've been hitting the weights every day and awesome, my EFA plus is here and I'm today I'm thinking I'm going to try to add a primating tab to the Turk Builder. Turk Builder gives you some energy, so I don't want to have like hard rhythmas and chest pains. So I'm not sure if I'm gonna do that yet. And this as a warning to you guys too. So the privating tabs are the Feder and HCO. These are only twelve point five milligrams. Broncade used to be twenty four miligrams before they changed the Soul Fight and cut their pills and base half sizes so that they're twelve point five now. So if you like the max I would ever take these together would be two, but I haven't done two in a long long time. When I was younger, they used to have this thing called the Fedrin Plus and this little red paggy that you could buy at like gas stations and stuff, and you could take four or five of those and then feel good and go to the gym and get a great workout and stuff like that. But since they made it impossible to get stuff like that anymore, Prime Seine tabs still have it, and it's good to go and just my ghost energy drink. So that those five calories each day in the quote unquote in a fast, I'm not going to consider that to be a bad thing. And then day two also a fast, but then I reduced it safe instead of five miles on the elliptical four to five if I can squeeze it out. And then by day three of the fast, which is December sixth, Is that right? But I get that right? Stay the fourth?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that is the fourth, all right? So December six fast, last day, I'm saying ellipsical four miles or best, so if I can only get three without gas now or you know, just being like sore about all the things that happen when you haven't eat for a while and you're doing a lot of cardio. Then I'll aggregate it to that full body workout again and incorporate a walk around the block if it's nice. I take the salt mince YadA, YadA YadA by day four fast as optional, or begin keto. So it's either going to be on day four or five that keto begins. So I'm getting rid of the carbs and the sugar for a little while, and uh, you know, full body workout, walk and then the foods that are okay for me, And I just realisted, this isn't all of it, this is just what I like. So I put eggs on the front, on the top. Anything that's protein's tuna, pecans, chicken, turkey, and uh, if I happen to buy a hamburger meat that would be okay too. But uh, vitamins obviously, coffee okay, it goes okay. So my ninety essentials will be taken throughout and then it's basically the same thing the rest of the time. And once I start going back to eating and I'm keto, I'm gonna be increasing my uh elliptical I'll put to try to try to keep it at six or seven, because I was able to hit seven point seven for two thousand calories according to the machine calculations. So if I am eating proteins, and I'm gonna want to, uh see how high I can go each day, because the more rock hard you go, the better, and that's it. I'm gonna I'm gonna shed the dad bought again. I go through here. Everybody goes through those phases. Nobody ever keeps like a single digit body fat all well except for Greg. He doesn't. He's got eight or nine percent. And I if I got down to twelve or ten, i'd be happy, and I just hold it, hold it. I did it for about a year when I was doing the keto thing. But after a while, your body gets used to things. And it's possible because I don't track this that I was just eating so many pecans. And then I started eating broccoli and other things that I probably just threw myself off. Yeah, because I would every one. So I'd be like, yeah, you know, I don't care. I'm going to need some blue cheese to go with that broccoli and make it taste better. And I started like I could do this, I could do that, but I was cooking butter, so that's good, and I'm not worried about cooking or eating or anything like that until at least day four. All right, let's do this in case anybody's wondering or cares. I don't know if you would, but at least now you know what I'm doing, and if you if I'm gonna I'm gonna be sharing my results with you, and you'll be seeing the results hopefully too, just through my face getting thinner again. And then I'll let you know how I feel about this Turk Builder Max. The whole the whole food multi vitamin has been a hit at the house from Azure. Well, I would highly recommend getting that the full vocumic acid, the cod liver oil, and the IP six Supreme powder. It's easier to do the powder, and you can always mix that with something too. And then, of course, on day four I'll be utilizing my own hot sauce on whatever the hell I decided to eat. There.
Speaker 4: Started using steroids at fourteen. He wants the length in his limbs because he's only six foot two and he's.
Speaker 2: Getting Remember what he says there, because he's only six foot two. Now do you understand that he's speaking, you know, from from Clavicular's perspective, I think anybody who has comprehension skills gets that he's saying it, you know, tongue in cheek, because he's basically describing how the person who wants the lengthen their limbs because they're only six foot two. As it is how they perceive it. I think that's only nobody should have to explain that that that should be obvious. But in a podcast where he's watching Greg's breakdown of him, he goes, well, Hall told, are you Greg? It's like you didn't get it right. He's saying that you don't need to do that to yourself. So his this kid who calls himself a neural divergent, which is his way of you know, you know, he's a specially unique snowflake, right, And it's it's like saying you're autistic but like high functioning. And I don't know if that's uh, do you have to do that? Do you have to say you you were built that way? Or can you just show it? If? Like, do you have to It's like it's like if if James Bond went around telling everybody how cool he was, he would cease to be cool. If you have to go around telling everybody how smart you are and they can't just see it, are you really that smart? I mean, there's intellect when it comes to understanding and believing in the cult of society and their studies and their research and all their bullshit. But if you don't understand that it's bullshit, how smart are you really? Right? Because you were fooled by that or you decided that you wanted to believe this illusion that the cult of society has presented to you because you can operate within those parameters in a way that gives you an advantage, or you see an edge or see an angle, you see what I mean? Like, do they actually believe in these studies? Are they going to then have their out when the study has proven wrong five years later? Oh? It was this. I was misled by the study, not because of me. It's like a way of like, you know, blaming something else and projecting onto that. It makes you wonder because I don't see this kid as being very common sense smart at all. Definitely not definitely, no instinct of self preservation, very superficial goals, materialistic in a sense, but with a smugness and his comprehension obviously not just reading but listening. He didn't pick up on the fact that But then again, he does meth, so yeah, did I tell you that he does meth? And after all, but he does meth amphetamines like actual myth because he wants sunk in cheeks. So what was he on when he was doing that podcast? Who knows? Maybe that's why his comprehension was off. Is that an excuse? And I noticed that there's a crow on that guy's arm, and it makes me wonder if that's like an odin ish thing. And again again a mistake, that snort. He made.
Speaker 4: Titanium implant surgery in order to make him look prettier. He wears makeup, and he's a neural divergent, which I learned has something to do with autism or something. And he's very, very bright. I'm going to argue that he can be.
Speaker 2: You can have a good capacity for remembering things, you know, but out of those facts actually factual? Are they real? And if they were able to fool you into thinking that they're real, how does that affect your intellect. Now do you believe do you believe that you're that smart? Still? Do you see what I mean? Do you see what I mean there? Like there's some people who you always get criticized, Well, how do you not know that? How do you do that? Because I was like, no, because I didn't buy into it.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I'm smart enough to think independently to where just because I've fed a bunch of shit doesn't mean I eat it. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Has bodieddys morphia, and that he somehow messed things up thuring his childhood, and that this is not the kind of guy that we should emulate. Now, he does, in fact make exceptional points. I not gonna lie. I went into this a little bit biased, but he expresses himself very well. It's hard to believe he's only nineteen years of age. If you have a kid watching this guy's videos, I'm warning you be careful.
Speaker 5: Take me back to fourteen year old Braiden. What was the exact moment you decided, Okay.
Speaker 2: So his real name is Braiden. Hey, that's that's an extra detail. The clavicular You're clavicles right here, So it's the like the shoulder bone. What the hell is what the hell you call yourself? Call clovicular for.
Speaker 5: Natural puberty wasn't enough?
Speaker 1: I thought, why would I work out as a natural take years to make the progress that I can make in months?
Speaker 2: This fourteen years old, though you haven't even seen what your potential is. You don't even know what your genetic if if that, And that's just because this is the term that they use, and there are limitations to what you should be healthily, and your body knows that your body is intelligent, it knows that it would need to increase the size of your organs if you got bigger, and then that there's there's a danger there to your health. So it's not it's not in the business of self destruction. And you know it's it's in the business of self preservation, even if the person who's operating that machine isn't.
Speaker 4: Already could be an entire video. He started injecting three hundred milligrams of testosteron a week at fourteen. He asked, where did you get this information? And I was praying he wouldn't have said from coach Greg And thankfully he said, Derek, why should you wait?
Speaker 2: When Derek for more plates, more dates, who got huge, got rich, started selling supplements under a gorilla mines and like everyone else who has sold the bag of bs, at one point was selling fake terrichsterone because they were lied to by their distributor. When it was tested, it was found to be not the same plant. It was a copycat plant out of China. And Greg got caught up on that too, and he went and found the actual source, and here we are. He made the he made the effort to fix it, whereas Derek's company still sells it called turk something and it's still the same fake plant, charging way too much for it and like fifty times too much, and there's a there's a picture of the molecule on the bottle, and everybody loves and they think he's a great guy. And he's been on Joe Rogan a bunch of times, and he used to be huge. Now he's all shrunken down to like nothing. And he was a steroid user, was a he talked about it quite openly. That was like his whole channels. And that's what influenced this guy. Do you see what I mean about the influencing. He was already one of these youngsters who was influenced by somebody who was talking about steroids, something that will end your life prematurely most likely. How many WWF wrestlers are still around? How long did they live? I mean, granted, you have a hard life of doing other drugs, but so does this kid. I mean, if he's doing math, he's probably doing cocaine two and I don't know which ones worst, but I think you can argue that both aren't great.
Speaker 4: You can get your games sooner than last time. For being an intelligent nineteen year old, I'm surprised he couldn't answer these questions. At fourteen, you haven't even gone through puberty yet. Why are you rushing puberty? Why do you want to be an adult when you're a child, a teenager. Some of the best years of your life are going to be when you're a teenager, and when you get older, you would do and pay anything to get those years back. But yet you want to fast forward to your future. Why not just enjoy the ride, not to mention all the horrendous side effects taking years off of your life and so on. As well as at fourteen years of age, you don't even know what you want. You might think you want to be a bodygaler to looks, mass your muscles and so on. A couple of years later, you're thinking, no, I don't even like wait living, I want to do something else. This is not the time to experiment with dangerous drugs and do it in secret.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get my physique going as quickly as possible. I do not care about side effects. I don't care about any implications of oh, this guy's using drugs. Like none of that shit really faced me.
Speaker 4: My opinion is this is what happens when your parents don't say no, oh, my son is special. He's neural divergent, and so I'm just going to give him whatever he wants, whenever he wants. There's something that's very important that I was taught when I was kid, and that is known as patience. Sometimes you have to wait. You don't just get whatever you want right away. I mean, if your goal later in life is to have children, start a family, should you start at fourteen? Hey? You know I didn't want to wait, and so I found myself a girl.
Speaker 5: So your mom she competed as a bodybuilder, and your dad lifts works out.
Speaker 4: Parents were bodybuilders. Does anyone think that growing up in a household where the parents are maybe obsessed with their looks, their appearance, the dieting, the perhaps taking steroids performance enhancing drugs, that it might have been noticed by a younger individual and that they might have looked up to those parents and thought, you know what looks really do matter? I mean, look at how much my mom and my dad are obsessed with it, and so I want to use steroids. And where do you think he got steroids at fourteen? Is it possible? Maybe that he got it from their parents, snuck in the room, found it and started using it in secret. Do you think it's possible?
Speaker 5: How did your parents react?
Speaker 1: My parents would, you know, go through my room and finds often confiscate them. So that'd be a bit of a burden, A.
Speaker 4: Bit of a burden. You know, my parents they're losers. They confiscated my testosterone. You know, I'm fourteen, I know what I'm doing. I'm a full grown adult. I'm smarter than them, maybe not as smart as Mike Israchel it is one hundred and sixty IQ, but I'm smarter than my parents. And how dare they take my drugs away from me? I mean, if your kid continues to get steroids at fourteen and you're a parent, you need to do whatever you need to do to make it stop happening. I don't care if it means pulling them out of school, having a camera installed in every room of the house and saying, look, there ain't no steroids coming into this house. And by the way, we're getting blood work done, perhaps at alg RX. You know, you can click the link in the description, get the blood work, and we are going to see whether it's from al go RX or any other provider. I don't care, but we are testing you to make sure there's no way you're going to be fourteen years old living in my house and on steroids.
Speaker 1: So it was hard at first, but eventually they started to realize that there was nothing that they could do about it. I was always going to do whatever it takes.
Speaker 4: I am not a parent, admittedly.
Speaker 2: So you gave up as a parent, really, Oh well, we tried. We can always tell people we tried. We can always tell everybody who doesn't who's also a half assed parent, that we tried. And because of their own, you know, the own weaknesses as parents, they won't want to expose our weaknesses because we could give ourselves each a good excuse as to why we failed as stopping our kids from doing what we didn't want them to do. Because you know, if it's more important to I don't know what is more important than your child's safety not having to argue with them? Is that really what it is? That's sad.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure exactly what I would do, but I'm sure they could have done something. Did they try? How hard did they try? I mean, if you're a parent watching this and you have a fourteen year old and they say, hey, mom and dad, you know what, I'm going to use math and alcohol and drugs, steroids. I don't care about that. Mom, I'm not going to wait. I'm gen Z and we get to do what we want. We get to change into boys or girls at the age of twelve if we want. And so if I want to use drugs behind your back, I'm doing it. You can't say no. That is not how it works.
Speaker 2: I listen to what he said too there because of what society, you know, the ouves have been doing to us, pushing this other insanity, this abomination, this evil of gender reassignment. This is very cultish, This is very soul crushing, destructive. It's it's killing somebody before they're dead, and you're doing it willfully. Or sometimes if there's a divorce going on, or if the child expresses because they're being groomed to express things in a public school or wherever the setting happens to be, that they are confused because they're being whispered into their ear that they should be and then when they repeat it. Because children are always trying to please the and they're people pleasers in the sense that they want to do people proud. They want to so if they're getting pressured in a certain way, they might start saying things that they think are going to make you happy. At a younger age like nine and twelve to twelve, this is very very true, and younger than that. So if you have crazy, freaking liberal parents who I don't know, want to use you as a centerpiece to talk, you know, to have discussions on, rather than treat you like one of their children who they have to protect from this wicked world, well you're going to be getting really bad influences from the people who you're supposed to trust. And because that is occurring, then all these other things that are less than cutting parts of your body off are now somehow acceptable without any argument. Well, at least it's not that things. At least Clivicular didn't want to have his dick cut off and have hormone suppressors, so we win as parents. This is how low the bar has been set because of this wicked, evil cult of banking. And you know what I'm talking about. Oi fing Vay.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't even say it was influenced by anyone else. It was a purely logical decision. I didn't really see people like David Laide and think, oh, I want to be like this guy.
Speaker 4: How many people think that that's true? That no one influenced him to want to have a jack physique to kind of look like David Laane. It wasn't the fact that he perhaps had social media and was presented all these amazingly good looking bodies and thought, you know what I want that. How is it possible that he wasn't influenced by that? He appears to be intelligent the way that he speaks his knowledge, but yet it's almost like he's lying to himself. Clavicular, how can you not see that you were influenced to do these things that you are a product of your environment, whether it's your parents, your friends and family, or swiping on your phone. How can you possibly think that you weren't influenced to take steroids to develop a better physique because of your environment.
Speaker 1: You know, if this makes sense mechanistically, then I'm going to do it like I'm a hyperlogical guy, and I don't really get influenced by other people.
Speaker 4: Wasn't influenced by anyone? Why did you want muscles in the first place. You must have seen somewhere that people with bigger muscles, better bodies, taller, better looking, that they have an easier time in life, which of course is true. But just because that's true doesn't mean you alter your genetics that you start taking abusing steroids at fourteen in order to grow faster.
Speaker 1: And I knew that the measures would be extreme, but I was like, well, you know, this is kind of what it takes, you know, And I was always someone who's willing to do whatever.
Speaker 4: It takes, whatever it takes. Does that not bear a striking resemblance, in fact, a carbon copy of Rich Piano doing whatever it is? But no, I wasn't influenced by anybody.
Speaker 2: Just just so you know. Rich Piano died at either age forty six or forty eight in twenty seventeen. He was huge and then he was dead. And I'm older than him if he actually did dieet well, same age as him.
Speaker 1: People, these Looks Max creators were all genetically gifted. They don't really understand, you know, how it is to grow up not exactly good looking.
Speaker 4: These other looks maxers, you know, they were all blessed by being attractive. Me, I'm ugly. I mean, look what I have to work with. I'm only six foot two and I look like freakin' Superman. Does this guy not look like a slimmer, less body fat version of Henry Cavill? But I have an uphill battle look bra sitting in his chair. He's five six. Now, granted I am six foot five when I'm sitting on my wallet, but on a normal day to day basis, I'm five six. And yeah, he's a famous rapper. But I had to work for those things.
Speaker 1: It never made me insecure. I never really had my life altered in any way. I just knew that something needed to change.
Speaker 2: But that sounds like just internal hatred insecurity driving you to risk your life for an appearance that's not going to last forever, and now you're going to be dependent on pharmaceutical synthetic hormones. Chances are he'll have tanked his regular body functions and hormones to where he'll have to place them replace them, you know. That's what happens like. They don't ever talk about that, those theories. It's not like you do it and then you stop. There's a very good depending on how long you do it for, there's a chance that doesn't that button that gets pressed doesn't pop back up again.
Speaker 4: Fact that he's six foot two alone, it almost doesn't even matter anything else. If you're six foot two, when you're not fat, you're above average looking.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that I look a little bit more mature, you know, than I actually am in terms of my age.
Speaker 5: What's like the scientific creeding.
Speaker 2: He's being aged by steroids, because that's what happens to you. People age on because it's accelerating your body, it's accelerating all its functions, it's accelerating the time you have here so that you're getting to that finish line quicker. And if you're taking HGH and it doesn't just grow your muscles bigger, It grows your organs bigger. You ever see the pop ellis and people a lot of times, it's because their organs are all enlarged. It's not just their stomach that bloats. And then what and then you can't go back, you can't get off of it. Having in a large heart is not a healthy thing.
Speaker 5: And that you like you look older.
Speaker 4: He looks older because he took steroids, did the androgen receptors, and he's aged. A lot of people say when you take testostrod and so on, it can make you look older. So let me get this straight. When you're younger, you want to look older, but then when you're older, you want to look younger. It takes your entire life to learn the things.
Speaker 2: That he basically just said. He's fortunate that it made him look older, because why is he admitting to the fact that that helps him leverage and influence more people to sign up for his program. Because with age it becomes wisdom that he doesn't actually have. That's what it sounds like to me. He's saying that he doesn't have He doesn't have the uh, the credentials to be doing what he's doing. So The look of being older helps because people will just listen to him because they're, Oh.
Speaker 4: You wish you knew when you were younger. If I could go back and make changes, I absolutely would. He's nineteen. When he's fifty, If he makes it to fifty, he's going to look back on this and say, I shouldn't have taken steroids at fourteen. This was stupid, This is moronic. What was I thinking? But he doesn't yet have the wisdom. He's a gen z teenager. He's done this. He likely has rarely hung out with friends, and so he doesn't even know what he actually wants.
Speaker 2: Right. A good point that he's in his bubble and his world comes through a device with a screen on it, and that's how he measures himself and the world and what's important. And he's a he's a tragedy like this is a story of modern society and its victims. I've also like the problem here is he's creating more victims, even if he's a victim himself. He's creating more victims, and that's where the problem lies. For me.
Speaker 1: These things like hgh, so just all these different growth pathways being elevated led to me looking a little bit older.
Speaker 4: How has bro even as ordered to get all these drugs, growth hormone, testosterone masterne or he.
Speaker 2: Counts from a privileged family. He's probably upper middle class at the very least, you know, So that's your answer, and the parents are that that's another way they could stop him from doing things. But now he has his own money, with his own little little uh do you want to call the scheme? I mean, it's a it's a race to the to the bottom when it comes to utilizing and believing in allopathic medical claims and trying to force your body into doing things that it's not it doesn't want to do and it doesn't want to do it as rapidly, and you're saying that's not good enough. I'm gonna use pharmaceuticals to do it instead. How much abuse can your body take? And now he's got his own little side gig going on where he's airing to that information with others for a premium.
Speaker 4: ORLS aromatase inhibitors, meth adderall the list goes on and on.
Speaker 5: Do you value hard work at all?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, not typical typical because it it's it's a smarter, not harder on steroids funny enough, because if you can, if you can dodge every portion of life that makes you uncomfortable, how does that grow you as a person. He doesn't. It's arrested development, self induced arrested development.
Speaker 1: I value efficient work, I value smart work. Hard work is a ridiculous concept.
Speaker 4: Does it not remind you a little bit of Togy? You enjoy?
Speaker 2: Like when like we're training right now, do you feel like I'm looking forward to this or it's just more of like, like, let's get this workout done.
Speaker 7: So I'm one day closer.
Speaker 4: Right now, I am not having fun. But yet he's made it, and so his influences other young kids are gonna see tokey and say, I also want to take steroids. I also want to gamble. I want to be a famous social media influencer. I see a lot of similarities between this guy and Togy, And isn't it strange or is it a coincidence? They're all tall? Togy about six three, this guy about six'. Two maybe it has an.
Speaker 1: EFFECT i think people value hard work because you learn a lot on your.
Speaker 4: JOURNEY i, mean why work hard when you can just get it like? That why train for five or ten? Years to get the physique what you. Want when you can just abuse steroids and get it in five.
Speaker 2: Months i'll tell you, why because then when you get off, it you lose all of. That it's not like when you put on natural muscle and they call it muscle memory and all this other, stuff and you can get back in the gym and you, know you puff up again and then you pretty MUCH i, mean unless you did something like a like a crash diet and you lost muscle or. Something for the most, PART i, Mean i've lost quite a bit of muscle SINCE i was in my. Twenties BUT i was working out every single damn day and doing so for a long period of. Time each of those days there was at AND i had more of my natural juices, FLOWN i guess at that time in my. Life so it went on and it took a while for it to come. Off BUT i, mean if you absolutely stop working, OUT i, mean you can do maintenance. Exercise BUT i was chasing a female at the. Time she's my, girlfriend BUT i mean she lived far, away SO i was not spending very much time at all in the gym for quite a. While it was the gym that probably made it, happen you know WHAT i, mean like the look THAT i, had but then that started to be sacrificed for the actual, relationship which you know it is what it.
Speaker 4: Is tell you. Why and this may seem, cliche but it's all about the journey rather than the. Destination i'm, Fifty i've been your, age AND i know what it's all. About the fun is in the, journey making the, games going to the, gym looking in the mirror and seeing yourself in prof whether it's your times in your run or your bike, ride your, swim getting better at your, sport your, instrument. Whatever it's not about just getting. There it's about the fun you had in the. Process when you apply yourself and you work. Hard the dopamine released when you do get that, goal perhaps you win that, race you win that bodybuilding, show or you finally hit two twenty five on the bench. Press that is an amazing feeling and makes you want, more and so dopamine that you have to work hard. For that's the kind of dopamine that you. Want the dopamine you can get very. Easily now that is very. Dangerous this includes sniffing, creatine using recreational drugs and so on those things you.
Speaker 2: Need he's obviously not talking about. Creatine he's going through the sensors of. YouTube to be.
Speaker 4: Careful if he can quickly get a surgery and immediately he looks, Better he's not gonna want to put in the. Work why WOULD i bother doing things that take months in order to improve WHEN i can do it right. Now this results in a person that is going to be. Lazy he isn't going to be a hard. Worker notice he doesn't value hard, work and so that is going to hurt you down the.
Speaker 1: LINE i personally hate going to the gym, now you. KNOW i find, it you, know kind of shitty to start the, day have to go to the. GYM i think of it as.
Speaker 4: A, chore have to go to the. Gym do you know how much that hurt. ME i was talking to my sister about this the other, day how people don't appreciate the fact that they get to go to the. Gym my sister with stage four cancer on, chemotherapy she's thankful that she can still.
Speaker 2: Train what he just said, there so she is on a highway to oblivion because of the belief in the medical cult that that's the best thing you can do for, cancer or that the cancer diagnosis itself was legitimate and wasn't simply deficiencies that could have been corrected without the pummeling of your body with mustard gas and, radiation because that seems like the best way to. Roll that's it's.
Speaker 4: Sad imagine how hard it is for the.
Speaker 2: Sad because when you're into the fitness and stuff like, that it's not about. Health and as much as they want to conflate the, two if you still believe in the. Bullshit and even when he's spoken out against the THE covid stuff and had his TikTok taken, Down Coach greg did so if he smelled a rat, there he didn't put the pieces together properly to, Say, hey the whole thing is a fraud that's been trying to kill us, forever you. Know so of the head while he watches his sister be murdered by, doctors.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 4: That she feels, sick she's throwing, up she's in, pain but yet she's still happy that she gets to go and work, out she gets to go for a. Walk yet guys Like, CLAVICULAR i hate, IT i have to go work. Out imagine telling that to someone with stage four, Cancer.
Speaker 5: Like if there was a pill you could take that would make you as smart as, possible, already learn, everything be as jacked as, possible look, Perfect, like would you take?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: Absolutely where's the trick question? Here of COURSE i. Would the problem is that pill has side. Effects what he is, taking the various drugs that he's, on they don't come with no, consequences one of which it's shortening his time here on this. Earth why not preface the section with would you take a pill that does, this, this and? This if you knew it's taking twenty years off of your? Life now when you're young, fourteen, seventeen, nineteen, whatever you're going to say yes because you don't appreciate just how important that time actually. Is when you're, young you think you have your entire, life which technically you, do but that entire life gets shorter as you get.
Speaker 1: Older Because i'm trying to optimize every single metric of my. Life i'm not only interested in.
Speaker 4: Fitness, Right notice that his journey is almost, over he's nearly, optimized and so what are you gonna? Do? Then REMEMBER i previously just stated what's he going to? Do?
Speaker 2: Then, well he's already doing. It he's selling this very destructive self. DESTRUCTIVE i don't want to say it's a plan methods to do what he. Did AND i don't know how many of his followers there are going to have the ability to go through those expensive surgeries like he, will unless they become a fake life coaches. THEMSELVES i should be a life.
Speaker 4: Coach it's all about the journey rather than the. Destination when you're, natural that journey is a lot. Longer when you're on, Steroids you're gonna get your final, physique final form a lot. Sooner and then what what are you going to do once you can't put on any muscle once you have to come?
Speaker 5: Off or do you prioritize?
Speaker 1: HEALTH i would say. NO i would say that functionality is a better word than.
Speaker 4: HEALTH i, mean is this Guy Mike, Isratel, like how can he not care about his? Health, actually that's a good. Comparison Mike isratel had surgery to remove twenty pounds of body water which he didn't, have and this guy is getting facial reconstruction, surgery getting a double.
Speaker 2: Mandibular, Granted I'VE i like Coach greg because there's a lot of times he speaks out and speaks his, mind AND i could tell he knows more than he's allowed to stay on YouTube as far as his criticisms of government and medical but the cancer thing which is impacting his family right, now he. DOESN'T i don't think he gets. It but that's not the way to. Roll or she didn't and HE i don't think he tried to convince her, anything because he's still telling you to try azimpic and shit like. That so as much as he talks about how Bad Izan pick is and golp ones and stuff like, that he also has a place for you to go to get them if you decide that that's what you.
Speaker 4: Want planned to no, job all kinds of. STUFF i don't even know what he's getting, technically and for what does he not already look good?
Speaker 5: Enough so you don't care about maximizing your lifespan as much as your day to.
Speaker 1: Day, Yeah i'm not a huge longevity, guy not a.
Speaker 4: Huge longevity, guy and So Brian johnson would be rolling over as his. Grave But Brian johnson's going to live, forever and so he must be, thinking how CAN i fix this? Guy what is going? On twenty twenty. Five you've heard it.
Speaker 5: Here, first why are you spending one hundred thousand dollars on surgery to go from six to two to six foot?
Speaker 1: Six i've always valued presence At.
Speaker 2: Sue, Ways you're not seventeen or nineteen in this. INTERVIEW i don't know always really really since? When since the since you were in grade? School what are we talking? About you don't have this long life to reflect back.
Speaker 1: On or super Highly, right you walk into a, room people, notice, Right.
Speaker 4: Tell me you're not insecure when you're already six foot two and look like freaking, Superman but now you need to be six foot six so that everyone notices, you that your presence is felt by. Everyone why is he so insecure that he needs all these? Things, remember it's not just that he wants it that it would be cool if it was. True we can all play make.
Speaker 2: Believe when he's not wearing. Makeup he is kind of. UGLY i hope he hears that and it makes him go even it's more spun out of.
Speaker 4: Control SOMETIMES i WISH i was six foot five WHEN i wasn't sitting on my. Wallet But i'm not gonna cut my legs and go through one year of torture in order to be, taller limb lengthening. Surgery, really when you're six foot, TWO i, Mean i've heard of wearing foot inserts perhaps make you a couple of inches. Taller but, this this is absurd.
Speaker 1: Because people will come up to, me they'll, say, oh, well six foot. Two you, know that's already very. Tall but in terms of, percentiles it's only ninety first. Percentile, right six foot, six we get to ninety.
Speaker 4: Nine you're already at the ninety fifth. Percentile but that isn't. Enough, newsflash six foot six is not hotter than six foot. Two unless you're a volleyball, player perhaps a basketball. Player you don't need to be six foot six to be. Attractive there's such a thing as too much of a good. Thing if you're too, tall it can actually hurt your chance with the. Ladies women love a man who's six foot, two perhaps six foot, three maybe even six foot. Four but when you keep getting, taller there's less people that actually want. THAT i, mean if you are eight foot, nine would that be better than being six foot? TWO i don't think.
Speaker 5: So so you want to be ninety ninth percentile at all aspects of life absolutely except maybe. Longevity, yeah do you know what.
Speaker 4: The number one predictor of longevity actually is your veoto Max and so if he cared about, living.
Speaker 2: That's because he believes in the. Studies if you're in some word and labeled that they gave to some bullshit that they don't at all understand because they don't understand the physiology or the makeup of the vital force of the body or anything to do with. Nutrition but that's the people we're going to go to when they tell, us, what you know what the factors are that for? Longevity body stop. It see another thing, too is we talked about being a hyper responder and all, this AND i brought this up at Doctor glyndon. Yesterday who's to say it's not deficiency related that some people don't respond to things and letters do because your nutrients are what make the things work in your. Body so if you don't have, them you know that pharmaceuticals burn out Your if you're on pharmaceuticals right, now if you're on, polypharma you're already. Deficient minerals and vitamins are being depleted, rapidly much. Faster your stores of this stuff are likely almost all. Gone and that's when the medications start to be less. Effective why because they use those nutrients in order to work in your. Body so if you don't want them to do what they're going to. Do but that's the whole other. Topic the fact that they utilize that should also be an indicator that your body utilizes those nutrients for all functions of your. Body so if you're taking other things and, Oh i'm a, hyperresponder it's. Genetics it's not. Genetics it's what you're able to have in your body that's readily, available the raw materials that you need to make yourself this and. That so get the ninety essentral nutrients in you before you start playing around with steroids or ever play with. Those get ninety days worth of the ninety essentials in.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 2: First see if there's a problem with your, Fatigue see if there's a problem with your, Motivation see if there's still a problem with your and all this other. Stuff have the stuff that your body uses to make things. Operate if you, haven't you, know intervened on them artificially already with something like something you would pin yourself for some sort of injectable or salms or SERMs if you're not doing those things to upset your body's, functionality and in, paerids it's production of things already because you thought you were gonna Outsmart god and nature and your vital, force because you decide that you're going to call the shots literally, injectables and then maybe you just needed to have the essential nutrients in you so that your body could do what it needs to do at the rate it's supposed to do it at and, time, effort, patience you would have already achieved your goals and you would have held on to them longer because they weren't. Artificial they weren't created artificially just to go. Artificially if you put all those things in your body and then all of a sudden you decide to stop or taper down off of, them well guess. What all those things that you got weren't yours to, keep except for all the harm that they've done to your, body your, liver your, kidneys your, heart your, hair and if you're a, woman your voice gets. Deeper this is just off of certain things like anavar even can do, this and then you, know now a woman shaving for the rest of her life and her voices, deeper good, job.
Speaker 4: A long and healthy. Knife do you know what you would prioritize hard? Cardio and, so for, example WHEN i was racing, bikes improved moving My vio two max well beyond the ninety nine. Percentile that is going to have me living longer rather than Taking.
Speaker 2: Apparently i'm going to live. Forever then IF i keep doing four to seven miles a, day.
Speaker 4: Math other drugs and trying to look. Smacks what good is looking amazing when you're dead before the age of.
Speaker 2: Fifty oh and by the, way isratel and Coach Greg he prefers the, bike but he agreed that the elliptical is the best type of cardio running he hates because of the impact and the eccentric load, breakdown whereas the elliptical is constantly. Revolving so you're not like thumping, thumping thumping thumping your, arms your your, LEGS i mean your, limbs and what does that do for your up about? It, Anyway so if you're pulling and, pushing you can also distribute which one you're gonna do. More you're gonna try to push with your legs more and just guide with your. Hand are you gonna pull and push with your hands more to give you your legs a break during a long you, know zone two to zone three cardio, exercise and that's based on like, anyway it's like zone two is what they say is uh most Cardio zone two to. Three zone four is like insanity and uh, Yeah so you can do that and build up your, stamina your endurance and all these other, things get your juices, flowing burn, calories and potentially detox a little bit from it. Too if you're burning, fat there's toxins in. There and having your ninety essentials is super important if you're going to be doing exercise because you're gonna be burning through it that, too because why because your body's going through more, processes so it needs more. Stuff it just makes. Sense and people who do steroids and don't have any clue as to what their nutritional needs are are gonna severely harm themselves because now your body's being forced into doing things that it might not have the raw materials to. Do so where's it going to pull it from vital areas of your body as it breaks it? Down so it's even more important that he doesn't have this concept he needs he he and Doctor glynnen need to have a. Talk i'm talking about With. GREG i think they would be more well rounded, people Or greg would Be HE'S i don't, know cool and all. That But i've been listening to a lot of, it watching a lot of videos the last few, years And i've never heard anybody but Doctor glyodin and Doctor monso and Doctor wallack expressed the importance of the essential nutrients that your body. Needs Doctor wallack went through all the research and finding this, out and then it was tested and, proven and then Doctor monso and Doctor lynnon seem to be the only voices that actually think it's you know that are that are pointing out how important this. Is and, luckily luckily we have things that we can that Doctor manso actually formulated that. Developed that's just ONE i, mean what do you? Do do you do you go through this process that he's going. Through do you think that this is the healthy way to? Go he doesn't seem to think it's. Healthy it's not about. Health there's a difference between health and. Fitness, right you can and Doctor lynton says this all the. Time you can look great and be athletic and drop dead as are as has been proven many many times in the quote unquote fitness industry that talks about, health they're not the health. Industry and any of the supplements that you see a lot of these people taking and pumping and pushing, out a lot of them are either ill, ineffective very low, dosage or they're harmful and you find out later that they. Are i'm talking about the. SUPPLEMENTS a lot of the sports supplements are a little jacked, up and a lot of times they'll put fad stuff in, there but they don't realize that when you put those two, together they cancel each other. Out i've seen that in a lot of vitamins, too a lot of not, vitamins but.
Speaker 5: Supplements so it's a very treacherous, process is very.
Speaker 1: Painful you, know you have to be better.
Speaker 2: CLOSE i read that, Earlier, karen that's funny provision with.
Speaker 4: Doctors we've actually seen a man who's done. This you've seen him walking with the. Crutches he's well over six feet, tall and he also looks max trying to be. Taller he just looks like a. Freak he has the longest legs you've ever, seen with no muscle on them. Whatsoever he can barely. Walk and, yeah he's the tallest man when he's on the. Airplane how is that a good? Thing just because you're the most of something doesn't mean it's a good.
Speaker 2: Thing we know that every mental, disorder single.
Speaker 1: Inch you, know you you grow past six, foot you're adding like an additional five hundred dollars your average annual income In.
Speaker 4: America and so he makes a great. Point it's true as you get, taller your income it goes. Up there's literally a correlation also your perceived. Value from, Me.
Speaker 2: I've never asked any in my employees, that, like how tall are? You, OKAY i GUESS i have to pay you this? Much then that didn't.
Speaker 4: Happen Female for every, inch it's approximately thirty thousand, Dollars and what does that?
Speaker 2: Mean i'm only it Means i'm a broke ass. Motherfucker five to? Five, huh five foot?
Speaker 4: Six he's six foot. Two he's literally eight inches taller than. Me this is nine and a half. Inches he's a lot.
Speaker 2: Taller did you see what he just did? There do you see what he just? Did you know how you measure your? Dick you say that it's de. Size he, says this is nine and a half. Inches he saw what he? Does he just pulled that car down everybody right in your face like. That see, this he's like the pinky to the thumb. Whatever this is nine and a half. Inches this fucking guy.
Speaker 4: Times thirty two hundred and forty thousand, Dollars and SO i would have to earn two hundred and forty thousand dollars more per year to be deemed equally attractive to most. Females and so if you have more, height you don't need as much. Money and so the taller you, are the more poor you can be and still get a quality. Lady and to the opposite, extent the more money that you, have the less height that you actually. Need hence five foot six but six' five when standing on. My WALLET so i.
Speaker 1: Think it's very reasonable knowing, these disparities knowing things about, you know, dating, apps statistics and how women are literally just filtering out people completely under outrageous.
Speaker 4: High percentiles but do you really want to be with a woman who is going to have a high profile limiter set at six? Foot three he's six, foot two would?
Speaker 8: He?
Speaker 2: Really, yeah besides these women, want everything but what did they bring besides superficiality. And demands this is if this is the type of person THAT wouldn't i, don't know play the role that. Is necessary while you do, your thing they. Do theirs they want to stifle you and instead of working as, a team work. Against you what good? Is that or they want to siphon, your effort the wealth of from your efforts from you as they leech on you the rest of. Your life is that where you want because that's the type of setup that'll occur, from there, like ah it's like height will determine whether or not this person is a. Proper mate is that a good thing? You think or does it matter about the substance of the character of. The Person and i'm not also being fat? OR ugly i mean that THOSE things i can go, you, know, say okay well that. Makes sense imagine if guys only wanted a super, tall women can't that?
Speaker 4: Be funny want a woman who thinks that looks are that important that they have to be six. Foot three if you have a woman, That thinks i'm not dating anyone under six, foot three there's. The door you don't need to be with. This girl there's certain things that are just so superficial that why would? You bother and to the, same extent this man is. Already attractive now imagine him with limb, lengthening surgery with the, cheek implants the nose job in all of. These things what kind of woman is gonna want to be with? This man are you really gonna want to be with a man who's putting.
Speaker 2: On basically a, woman right all of his feminine activities to make him look pretty so he can be like a what the dude From a twilight is that the name of the thing with the vampires look up next.
Speaker 4: To you in, the morning getting in your way, and, saying hey is? It smudging HOW do? I look that isn't. Very masculine and so although it pays off to, be beautiful not when you have to go through.
Speaker 2: THESE expenses i just don't really think that People are what makes it attractive is the fact that it. Was natural that's something that you, were given not something that, you manufactured because then you're just. False advertising if somebody is looking at you, and, saying wow this would be a perfect person to, mate with because those characteristics will pass on to, our child and our child will have a privileged life of heights, and looks and then you realize that it was all artificially, constructed too, you know basically. Sell you it's a it's a bad sale of goods. To you that's. Fucked up. It was it was all about hiding and masking what they really were because they weren't. Given it they they didn't have the genetics, for that they didn't have, the makeup but but they can put. It on they just didn't have the building block and makeup. Of that. They lied they lied through, their appearance and women can't get a combat about that because what they lie about their appearance by by through their appearance as well amentations of all kinds of, THINGS logical i think that people want to, look superficial will, find superficial and at the end of the day they'll have an, ugly kid possibly that won't be as smart as they think and definitely not. As attractive or it's all because it was. All fake if you roll with people like this live.
Speaker 1: In, fantasy land that's The bluepell just someone with my, brain chemistry someone who's a little. Bit neurodivergent it's just kind.
Speaker 4: Of unavoidable and so, he's, Saying hey i'm. Red pilled, i'm NEURODIVERGENT and i can't live in fantasy land with, the normies AND so i need to look SMAX because i realize what's. Going, on no. You don't you're, already attractive and if you, were smart you would know that you've already got it made.
Speaker 1: About how the face is all, that matters and you know that that Bodybuilding and, Physiquo's, cope yeah we.
Speaker 4: Get it the face is more important than. The body, he says it's seventy. Percent thirty there's nothing wrong with working. On both there's nothing wrong with building up, your muscles getting a, proper ten. Being lean and if.
Speaker 2: You already think you're, you're brilliant because that's what. You're saying when you say things like, you're divergent you're you're kind of giving yourself. A cutdown but you're also giving yourself a compliment because you're not like. Other people you're this. Unique snowflake and how do? You teach how do you how does that person grow? And learn if they couldn't even listen to, their parents when if if this was actually, the case he's not just covering. For them they were trying to prevent you from doing something that was going to cut off years of your life and make you dependent on pharmaceutical injections the rest of. Your life if you couldn't listen then and you've already screwed up your body at, This point who who is he going to learn from in? The future how is he going? To progress has he already he's already, maxed out as, Coach said but he he's maxed out on his intellectual maturity and his knowledge and his understanding of life because he's not gonna every shortcut he makes is he's he's ripping himself off from gained wisdom. And experience and you knew who's gonna be able to tell him anything if you want to listen to the people closest to.
Speaker 4: Him, and shaving widening, your teeth perhaps. Getting botox but there has to be a line in the sand drawn somewhere when it comes to getting. Dangerous surgeries limb lengthening and soul on the face is.
Speaker 1: More important and everything started to get worse as my face got it, more bloated got it more acnem from doing the. Caloric SURPLUS bro i thought you.
Speaker 4: Were smart you're. On steroids what do you think is more likely CAUSING the acti steroids or. Peanted butter but.
Speaker 1: If someone is, hyper logical, you know doing the Things that, i'm doing they can probably go up and look scale by.
Speaker 2: Nerdy scale like this is all like bullshit, looks scale like who the fuck who's the arbiter of? Said scale and what made them? Fucking king first? Of all and then and then and then you're putting a natural value, To it and you're gonna put something on that scale that you just? Made up what the hell does that? Even mean and who are you to even comment on it even if it's not? Your creation what is wrong? With people they just they go on, a tangent they drift away, from reality and then they just continue to feed themselves bullshit to kind of like reinforce their delusions to forty.
Speaker 4: Percent, holes honestly that is in fact. A LOT but i don't think you need to go through limb lengthening as well as cosmetic surgery in order to. Do so there's nothing wrong with trying to look, your best but why can't that involve eating a, healthy diet going to, the gym, dressing nicely getting, proper grooming perhaps straighten. YOUR teeth, I mean i'm looking at his mouth and thinking of all the surgeries that. He's doing all he needs is some invisi line and it would make his smile. Significantly better there's nothing wrong with, using ointments creams and, so on but when you have to start putting on makeup every single day and, without it you don't feel good. About yourself or if you notice that you're using, a filter if You're on instagram and you start filtering all of, your photos well why? YOU gay, i mean let's. Be honest if you keep using filters and you see Yourself on instagram and then you compare yourself when you look in, the mirror you're going to, be disappointed and whose fault is that. It's yours if you are bombarded with images on social media where you're filtering your, own photos and then you go out into the, real world you're not going to be happy because you're. Comparing yourself, and remember comparison is the thief. Of joy, This man clavicular says that he has influenced to, do anything that he's his, own man and he's. JUST logical. I disagree i think he's comparing himself to other people and saying there's better looking people, out there AND so i need to. Do better and how is it hell helping when once you put on that makeup once and you look at yourself and.
Speaker 3: You see that you.
Speaker 4: Look better, oh wow the. Complexion's gone, THOSE bags i don't. See them the eyebrows, are TAINTED and i have on a nice. Glow hue my cheekbones are coming. Out more i'm sticking needles in my eyes SO that i can have? Hunter eyes HOW can?
Speaker 2: I again so there you? Go again like so another false representation if you're that much of like a feminine male that you have to go through sticking needles in your eye to make yourself look like you're a? Tougher dude, oh, boy bro what are? You doing go out?
Speaker 4: Without it to the same extent once you start using and abusing steroids as this, man has how you ever are going to?
Speaker 7: Go?
Speaker 2: Off?
Speaker 4: Want?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: How well now let's do it. Around here let's see what we got. Going on we got a lot of people drifting away from this. Particular show what? Is happening is?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 2: Off oh? NEVER mind i have two of. These buttons for, SOME reason i clicked on the, wrong one and as, it said if we weren't even. Started yet huh, OKAY uh. I, Said today i'm going to introduce you to a very troubled young man who goes by the Name. Of clavicular he sees himself as an exceptionally intelligent. NEURAL divergent i see him as a pseudo intellect with, low comprehension low, common sense reckless abandon and. Zero wisdom does it make Sense what i'm getting? At now his influence on your children is. My concern whether or not he gets help is a lesser concern because he, has parents and he is causing damage to other impressionable. Young people so that's. THE problem i don't care whether people do to themselves. Self destructively if that's, the role that's. Their, thing whatever, YOU know i, Do care But what im'm gonna do. Right, WILL also i have my family to take, care of in my in my sphere of. My universe that's THAT'S what i gotta. Worry about everybody else got to worry about their. Own areas, so yeah you can say that's sad and, All that but if they're doing it to themselves and they're that blinded, by it that's that's. One thing but if they start harming other people with. Their advice that's when it. Gets bad we'll also dive into the best and Worst of instagram posts that online sorry that outline a very evil plan. For mankind they have no resistance and who's fault this ata and their end goal is being ushered in faster than. Ever. APPARENTLY uh i don't know if it's a bad time of the day or if they people saw the thing and said this is this. Is bullshit look charge the book by. THE covert i just thought it was COOL that i can get them to actually type this thing CORRECTLY. In ai, all right let's GO to fdj. Real, quick no. NOBODY'S there i mean there's fifting people watch YOU know i.
Speaker 3: Was talking.
Speaker 2: Let's see we got rid of. That ONE let's x out of this so we don't do the same one. By accident i'm trying to Start, a KICKSTARTER but i. Need help i'm want to do a kickstarter to Get because i'm probably gonna need a whole different camera for pictures for. A COOKBOOK but i want to do, a COOKBOOK and i wanted to have an emphasis on the ninety essential nutrients and the as well's to go along with it saying everything that you do is going to be optimized if your body has everything, that needs so that food will just be for fun and for the enjoyment rather than being disappointed at the lack of what it gives you as far as your nutrients. Are concerned and don't ever mix the two and think that one is. The other that's kind of THE message i WANT to i, want to, you, know CONVEY and i think that'd. BE cool. I guess so it Appears that i'm going to be receiving a, a copy an early Copy of Doctor Of scott shara's new book that he's coming. Out with his BOOK is I think i'm gonna be writing a endorsement. For it i'm pretty excited. About that i'm happy TO do i mean as. A friend as, A friend i'm happy to do that, for HIM and i would be honor to do something. Like that that's a pretty. Important thing let me get rid. Of that only that, this thing we'll we'll we'll switch gears and look at. This Soon nick flent has Explained To candice owens through telepathy how it's Not the francis right Because. The franks here's the here's the reason why people are, Saying this and this IS why i always find it Suspicious When adam green And Even max egan and now him are downplaying the connection here because they don't want you to See. The zionists even if they Talk about zionism in a, negative way it's still vague and mystery in. People's heads if you pair With the frankest and there's information on this, out there that's why it's they don't want you to make the connection as to how they treated their, own, children incest passing your children around and in, these, sick depraved, orgiastic, settings drugs, child sacrifice, blood drinking human, flesh consumption and wife swapping it to maim. Very few and of course if it's going exactly against all things that were law To, the rabbi then there's, sodomy involved but man on man. As well so if you think that this is something that they would want you to think that applies To, the zionists because that's literally just a different word For, the frankest of course they wouldn't want you to see that because then see what the Whole zion the state is. ALL about, i mean it's not that it's not relevant or evident enough in the Fact that israel as a Haven for. Jewish pedophiles you have to the the what do you, call it the qualifier that Are. Being jewish you can't just be, any pedophile but it's a it's a sanctuary. For pedophiles and what do you think is going on in that in? That place what do you what do you think has become so common In this francist slash desionist household that it's it's not talked about because it's it's. So widespread it's not like you could go to your neighbors and say that you're, being abused because your neighbors would let your parents know that you're talking out and then get double at the next. Pass around it's not it's not a. Good place they do the same that this very evil ship to their. Own children so what do you think that that means they'll due? To you do you think they're going to be? Reasoned, with no they're their, entire Existence and i'm talking about the ones that made themselves visible during the nineteen thirties and forties and the, eighteen hundreds late. Eighteen hundreds they want and they're they're quite ravenously outspoken about this, your death and they're going to utilize. EMOTIONAL if, i mean if you really wanted to get it, into this you could say that like People Like theodore herschel and all these. Are scumbags time when it was It. CHIME weiseman I think i, don't remember but these people who were shaking their fists behind podiums were much more wickedly evil in what they were saying than the Guy. From germany but yet that's the that's the image that we have when we think about people who are proclaiming. Bad things really because he was the one speaking out against them who are. Literally evil it's the time we understood that everything's been inverted and sold, to us packaged and sold to us in the, complete opposite the complete opposite values. To it the good guys have, been demonized the bad guys have been put on the shoulders and carried around by, their colleagues and so is. History read so they don't want you to think That the frankest And the zionists are quite literally. The same goddamn thing, to Hear because jake and him. ARE friends i just find it a little concerning that he would find that he would find it. In portant, you know, you know why would he waste his time clipping? This out, he says do you Agree? With nick but is that? A trap are you supposed to? Say yeah or would you? SAY no, i mean would they even understand the depth of that to even make it to even say yes? Or no And does jake understand the depth? Of that and how you can't separate the frankest lifestyle Practices. From zionism it's all The ring. Cabala fueled that's what gave them this idea of the accelerationist eschatology that they, you know the Alleged, good jews the the unicorns are the ones that are Waiting for god to do it on his, own time And the zionists are the ones that, are saying. Fuck that.
Speaker 8: We have.
Speaker 2: A book we have therefore we have a playbook even though we rewrote. It ourselves as long as we keep, to it The, stupid Christians and, i'm saying from, their perspective will help us. Destroy, Them, OKAY well.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 2: DON'T know i don't think that's THE way i want to. GO out i think it's pretty important that we understand who our enemies are and who the people that are propped up to give us false statements, like this who they really are or who they really might be seems a. Little odd he's done a little. Shifting lately, all, right now let's go over to.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Know what this is, three days that's the most. Recent one this is, eight days and this is, six days. Eight days let's do. This one so this is a. Different one it's still it's still. GREG though i got to get it for a second and, take Care so i'll be back. Two seconds.
Speaker 1: People are placing me, high chair nor me as a little bit? Above, average well.
Speaker 2: See again the terminology. Right there if you're an, intelligent person you don't use this type of, UH slang i. Don't care, oh yeah that's gen. Z, slang no you don't, Thank, You, Karen yeah, i'm excited, she says well are?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: GAY oh i spin out. My coffee.
Speaker 8: That's.
Speaker 2: Great uh if you're if you truly are an, intelligent person do you talk in cliches that are overdone that lesser intellect people have created and, pushed along or do you not just become a cog in the machine that's promoting that type of ignorant speech? In society why would, you, say normy why would you say and come up with? These things? Oh tears you know that these are all these are, all conceptualized that all of these things are don't have, any presence they don't have. Any existence when, you, say oh on a level scale to this that that doesn't have, any presence there's no there's no reality. To that that's. Opinion based therefore it has no value because as someone else's perspective will completely change how that scale. Is valued so people who had if he's going to claim that he's a smoop or, smart guy people of lower intellect that he wouldn't want to meet, with anyway you would hope value blah blah blah him as a high Level normy and you just accept that up, the words you accept the terminology and you accept. The placement then you're, not bright and you're, not independent and you're not doing these things because you felt, like it and certainly we're influenced by other. People's opinions that's a complete and total lie because everything that you say after you make that statement contradicts that he is a casualty of the superficial social media world that we. Live in, but again what makes it bad is that he's taking people down, with him other young people he's influencing because misery and hell love company.
Speaker 1: Between a six to a six? Point five does that.
Speaker 4: Mean he's rating himself a six and? A quarter what is going on? Right now how is this Not body Asorphia coach greg and we're catching Up with clovicular who's about to get a double. Jaw surgery the things that this man is opening, up to it's. Just unbelievable and so let's get right, into IT.
Speaker 1: Because i knew that, you know your lucks play into a row of are you going to get? Hired right how people? Treat you just in terms OF how i was, GETTING.
Speaker 4: Tipped, i mean? How much does this not sound like? A woman AND so i need double titanium implant surgery on my cheeks and a nose Job so i'll get more money and Tips when i'm at, the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Going to have to Fly. TO istanbul i would Argue that italian surgeons, are better but sometimes they won't do some of the more black piled. Extreme movements does.
Speaker 4: This not remind you Of? Zac efron Was zach efron not already? Extremely attractive and then what did he do to. His face what if after he gets, his surgery. It's botched how often do we see beautiful girls go and get hot. Dog lips, they start they, look great perhaps the first time they, get filler they even look a little, bit BETTER dare? I say but eventually one thing leads to, the next and they've got hot dogs on, their lips their cheeks are out, to hear and their breast weigh ten. Pounds each? What happened how did they GO from A to z? So quickly and so the temptation to continue to get cosmetic surgery once, you started it's real and how.
Speaker 2: But hold on, a second let's not shit on or let's not shame the woman who has the ten. Pound breasts i'm just saying we need more of that in.
Speaker 4: The world how many people don't think that all of those people have. Body dysmorphia it's when you look in the mirror and you don't like the reflection that you. See back i'm certainly not gay in. SAYING that i think that this is a very, attractive man far, above average and he's six foot two, to boot and yet he wants to get limb lengthening surgery and he needs more. Cheet bones for what the surgery is called.
Speaker 1: A bimax it's a double. Jaw, surgery right so they're going to make an osteotomy in the, upper jaw. My maxilla.
Speaker 2: It's called a bimax because you can't be more bisexual than if he maxed out on. The surgery he's gonna bust his jaw in two different places and extend it out so he looks. More, chiseled wow that's not false advertising to a female, who, thinks wow my child's gonna be, a nice. Strong, hunter RIGHT your dna. Saying that course, of course when it's, all fake what do? You get you get a fucking twilight vampire instead the.
Speaker 1: Advance ave board and the.
Speaker 4: Lower draw and so is he trying to look?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Gigachad like does he need?
Speaker 2: To perpetually and everybody can, be arian, you know and those of us, who are, you know we should probably stick To It german. GERMANIC people i would even go so far As, say, Irish Right scottish, gothic arian that would be that would probably Encompass. EVEN italians i, dont no actually having Done what i've Read what, i've read it most certainly does so pretty Much all european people would would have some sort of connection back. To THAT but, i mean if you ever do the aif it seemed to say yea videos WERE and i actually saw a guy at the gym that was like. This once he was super, super tall super, super pale. Blonde hair he was obviously in, the military in the in the marine air, you know this marine air station passed up the, way here and he looked like he came straight out of Nineteen. THIRTIES germany, i mean it was it was great to see that that. Still existed, but again that was. One person it was like it was like spotting. A unicorn. THAT'S unfortunate i think the paleness doesn't necessarily need to be a thing like we can blend a little bit so we can get. FUCKING tan i don't think there's anything wrong. With that it doesn't mean that you're blending with a fucking, you know piece. Of crap just means that you're you're making yourself more able to sustain this natural world with. A sun like the sun, venerators themselves the burned. BY it i doubt that.
Speaker 4: Have a resting bitch face with the hunter eyes and the chaw forward and the protruding.
Speaker 1: Cheek IMPLANTS what i want to say to, that is extraordinary times call for, extraordinary, Measures right and the extraordinary times are just how hypergamous women. Are nowadays out of one.
Speaker 4: HUNDRED people i bet all they are going to rate you as, an eight nine. Or ten and so let's take. The average he's a nine ninety. Nine percentile looks it's not enough because women are hypergamous. By nature AND so.
Speaker 2: I, don't, know man you look at. That picture he looks like a freaking beaviscoon in. My, OPINION oh i don't see anything special about that.
Speaker 4: At all when they're, WITH me, I mean i'm only at the ninety. Ninth percentile what happens when the guy comes along and he's six? Foot six what if he has, more muscle and what if he has a Better ten if that man can come along and take, your woman let him. Have her did you? A favor if you're with someone and you're in love and someone can come along and steal them, from you they were yours to, begin, With correct and so let. It happen you're gonna convince me that this man is getting his jaw surgery to be fored and the protruding cheekbones and the. No surgery also that he can keep his woman because. Of hypergamy this. IS ridiculous i thought he.
Speaker 2: WAS confident, i mean and if, they are and that's this is a. Real thing they are hard piagraphs, by nature but there are some that are not as fucking twacked on that side. As others you just find the one that knows how to be a decent human being and lead the other ones to the streets where.
Speaker 3: They belong but he had a strong.
Speaker 4: Self esteem clearly he. Does not you Really think i'm Worried about mepsigram being swooned off of her feet from some six foot two.
Speaker 2: Chad and the men who are not actually gonna be a five. Foot five i'm just. KIDDING out I think mepsigram might be.
Speaker 1: On roids percentiles are are left with nothing right because everyone's extremely.
Speaker 4: Sexually promiscuous not all women are extremely, sexually promiscuous not. All women our thoughts are three, zero fours not.
Speaker 2: ALL women i don't know what any of, that Means and. I'M glad i don't know what a thought IS and i don't want. To know don't. TELL me i, Don't CARE and i don't know what the fucking three h? FOUR is i know four four is, an area is an? ERROR code i would go, with that so most people. Are mistake i'll go with four oh four, error code? You know and what's the? Other one? Is it five? OH two u server?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: Found there you go.
Speaker 7: Like a cash.
Speaker 4: Is wife i've.
Speaker 1: Been rated what's called a high tier normy is what a lot of. People say so.
Speaker 2: The sity gateway gateway not found eil is.
Speaker 1: Low, tier normy mid, tier normy high, Tier normy chad Light and chad.
Speaker 2: What ex sad? Light like what he's pregnant out to say the same THING as, I am what the fuck kind of a graph?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Highly scientific must have been?
Speaker 4: My? Gizertel bactly is that enormy? High TIERED sounds i but it's not quite a chad a gigachad an.
Speaker 2: Atom that everybody can be. US guys, i mean see how how, much people how hard they work to be? Like us they think all kinds of surgeries, and shit what is?
Speaker 1: Going on women will always tend to rate people that they find average? Fiftieth percent did he say rape?
Speaker 7: Or?
Speaker 2: Rate yeah women often will, rape people and it's usually a, mental thing. Psychological, raping well they take your money.
Speaker 4: As a seven average is not. A seven a seven is above average averages. A five we all.
Speaker 1: Know this people are placing me high chair normy as a little bit above average between.
Speaker 2: A six high, chair right because you're a, fucking child right with a lack, of maturity you're in a. High chair you're fucking wron your bib on a six?
Speaker 4: Point five does that mean he's rating himself a six and? A quarter i guess the rest of us are all. Negative numbers what is going on? Right now this is not a six and so by? Clinical definition how is this not? Body asorphia the average person thinks he's an eight to nine. Or ten he thinks he's a six or six and.
Speaker 5: A half but if the surgery, went wrong if the surgery, was, botched like what? Would happen what's the worst? Case scenario the worst case scenario is. An, infection no.
Speaker 4: The worst case scenario is you. Could die the second worst scenario is you could. Be disfigured you could be in pain for the rest of. Your life how would you differentiate what the average person thinks? Of attraction so it's a huge. Number thing it's.
Speaker 1: Really autistic but everything is, about, numbers right.
Speaker 4: And, MEASUREMENTS no i really appreciate the tism. In him i'm really about the numbers and. THE stats, I mean i'm spending like four hours looking at stats. Last night i'm, like hearing you're hilarious bike racing and. SO on i really, Love THIS but i think he just got.
Speaker 1: It wrong all the, different numbers and then it gets you what's called a. Harmony, Score right so you take all these, different measurements you do.
Speaker 2: The math who the fuck what validated any of this bullshit that you're? Talking about and how are you running your life? Through it like literally a, Chad skill like do you understand how oh he's smart because he talks like. An intellect do you realize how juvenile and childish the things that he's talking about are that he's placed, Value in like it might as well have been a, coloring book, You know oh there's? Coloring books is that uh red bunny. Hop left it's it's literally like, that lame some absolute complete moron probably drafted something up out of like half tongue in. Cheek nonsense and then, he's like oh. The study. These charts grafts are Pictures of chad's in drawing form. With, jaws ah.
Speaker 1: Check it out on your face and then we're going to get a percentage harmony.
Speaker 5: Score, or faggot you're either hotter.
Speaker 4: Or not it's not. A measurement it's not the distance from here to there and there and this. And that it's everything in one and in a quarter second point one of, a second hot. OR not i don't need a measurement. A ruler i don't need to feed my appearance INTO chat gbt to know if somebody is good looking. Or not, and remember beauty. Is subjective it's in the eye of. The beholder and so what strikingly beautiful warmed person might be ugly for The next.
Speaker 1: So in terms of, the numbers saying the closest person we get.
Speaker 2: To perfection has he never heard, of, alcohol seriously anything that it could have? Been, Done yeah karen says He Watched The little mermaid one too. Many. Times yeah, you know alcohol is used to soften the rigidity of what they. Call, standards right you're not supposed to by, the, way men we've been doing it wrong for thousands. Of years the alcohol's for. The women you're not supposed to. Be drunk i'm just saying you're supposed to be on. The alert. Don't don't don't be getting high in your. Own supply you KNOW what. I mean you suprovide the alcohol you're not supposed. To drink It Is.
Speaker 4: Matt bomer isn't it Interesting that superman who is exactly.
Speaker 2: What puluss you last longer if you get a couple, in you then by, all means just don't do so much that you've that you've either f up the the acquisition or that you don't remember that you had a good. Time Later the.
Speaker 4: Bikuler looks like is the perfect man According to science ninety four percent on the looks.
Speaker 1: Maxing scale the, Thing is i'm playing a game and trying to get, a, result RIGHT so i know that looks are going to.
Speaker 2: Help me and what happens when it's? Came, Over bro?
Speaker 1: You're dead he maintained my.
Speaker 4: RELATIONSHIP more i personally only care about. MY looks i don't really care about. Her looks It's not it's just so important. To me do you ever think that other people might have the same thoughts? As yourself you're thinking looks aren't the be all, End all but that's. Just me women, Are hypergamists but what if? They're not? What, if yeah they're hypergamists to. An extent they don't want some. Broke ass they don't want a guy who's five. Foot, two hey they don't want somebody who can't hop. A nippard but they're not gonna care so much that they want the men that they're in love with to go through all these surgeries in order to them.
Speaker 7: Look.
Speaker 4: Better yeah is it possible that surgeries can make you? More attractive i'm sure. There are but what if, It's not.
Speaker 2: It proves that you're absolutely not really a?
Speaker 4: Male needed what if you're good enough as? You are did you in fact think?
Speaker 5: Of that so do you think looks are the most important thing for women like for them to? Get?
Speaker 4: Men absolutely obviously looks is the most important thing to get, a, man now to keep.
Speaker 2: A man it's not for, Self. Infliction karen it's only if you're in the, you know you're you're in the woods for licking or as, they say in. The bar it's not really, for like, you know like being at your house. By yourself that's that's. Self destructive you don't want to. Do that if someone else is. Buying it this is how You. Tell karen if someone else is buying it, for you then, it's, okay okay it's.
Speaker 4: Something different looks can get you in.
Speaker 3: The door The.
Speaker 4: McLaren ferrari it's nice you walk up, to it you want to go for r but if you open the door and, it smells.
Speaker 2: You know you guys know what. He says what he means when he says Hop. A nipperd there's this Guy Named jeff nipperd who is like five foot four or something, like that and he's a science, Based Lifta, jeff nippa the science. Based lifta he's he's obviously Friends With. Mike Erstel So mikers hotel tried to see how much of a standing jump he could do and it was like he couldn't hit the three point three foot mark or the three three foot three, inch mark and it's like he was making in Front Of. Jeff nippert's so, you're saying you can't even Hop. A nippard that's. Absolutely hilarious, it's, like shit.
Speaker 4: It's disgusting you don't want to go for. A ride and so that is analogous to. Your body if it's an amazing soft.
Speaker 2: G'S analogous i don't understand he does that all the time. Though analogous, it's, analogous dude? Like analogy is that why? He says just because it's Still the gesu Changes, It's gus like You, know gus, my friend that's. THE premantis i have a Friend. Named gus he's. A premantis he lives.
Speaker 4: Outside, external shell but once you, look inside. It's horrendous no one wants.
Speaker 1: That shit what does it mean to be low inhibition and just being able to kind of do and say whatever you want without, you know spiking, your corsol getting? Really anxious just?
Speaker 4: Being free how can you be free when you think that you need to?
Speaker 2: Be perfect that's what the method, is for don't you? Get it and that's probably why he's so paranoid and anxious too about, his looks because which came first the method of? The paranoia? Who knows but if anybody sees me scratching, A lot i talked. ABOUT it i actually Asked doctor GLIDDEN and i was at his live, SESSION today i hope everybody, else WAS and i asked him He gave he told me to get ertica urans in thirty c three pellets. Two TIMES maybe i wrote, that wrong three, pellets, whatever whatever just do a bunch every twenty manes or something. Like THAT but i HAVE now i have. RAISED bumps. I have i started getting a rash. Last night and this SHIRT that i put on and the WHAT point i put on last night were probably in the. Same laundry so that MEANS that i might be getting a reaction to the soften, or LIQUID because i don't use that on MY when i MAKE when i do my. Own LAUNDRY so i think maybe my clothes were washed and she decided to throw fabric so offten and and she hasn't in a while. OR whatever i don't or or it's something ELSE that i can't Recall that i've, done differently like food. Allergy Wise But i'm i'm. Scratching everything. Everything's Itchy, uh no it's on my, Legs TOO so i don't know if IT'S because I don't i did it was put a shirt on YESTERDAY before i went, to BED and i. Was atchy so if it's on my, legs Too unless, i'm Carrying unless i'm spreading, IT myself. I scratch i, don't know AND then i put my hand on my leg and then also. My LEGAGES maybe i, don't know but it's it's. All over. It sucks i'm gonna have to get that homeopathic.
Speaker 4: In order to be a. Proper man he started using steroids. At fourteen he's, on meth he's taking rita. Two tried how does that let you? Be free, IN comparison i don't have to put on my makeup before leaving. The house who is? More free how is he free and liberated if he's couldn't by? His appearance you.
Speaker 5: Think alcohol is evil?
Speaker 1: But?
Speaker 5: Necessary.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah alcohol is the best way to block some of the neurow transmitters that are going to cause people to.
Speaker 2: Have anxiety or you just, be, CONFIDENT right i know you can't just, be confident but you should be confident rather than doing that. Self medicating the only time alcohol was appealing to ME because i couldn't stand having conversations with. People sober and that wasn't. About anxiety it was about the people talk about dumb shit all, the time like really, unimportant things really boring shit, to me and their views on those things are. Even worse so if you, get drunk then you lower your resistance to stupidity, a lot and then you can, KIND of i, don't know maybe, you know talk to human. Beings, more yeah that it was kind of a waste of time because why would you want to talk to those? People anyway to make You more breau?
Speaker 4: Is nineteen what is the age of drinking In The.
Speaker 1: UNITED states i was a bouncer for a, little while and that kind of helped me make a lot of necessary observations to shape kind OF how i think.
Speaker 4: About everything and even if, he was which he's saying, he was what happens if he's a bouncer and he gets in a face and they punch that. Titanium implant what's he gonna think then when he's no? Longer?
Speaker 1: Pretty RIGHT so i was noticing who was going home with the pretty girls, every NIGHT and i Noticed su.
Speaker 2: Do you see how he has this red mark on? In there he literally punches himself in the face to, get puffiness and then he puts makeup on top. Of it that is knuckle and knuckle. Right there he was punching himself in the face, before this before. This interview do you See what i'm? Looking, at righty he talks about this is one of the things he sells children nine ninety five a month is how to punch yourself in the face to get the best puffy result in.
Speaker 1: The cheekbones really about one to two percent, of, men right so it was people who are. Very tall do you.
Speaker 4: Not think that that has somehow influenced to think he needs.
Speaker 1: THESE surgeries a woman who's with a man who's rich and not good looking will never truly. Love. Him okay this is a term called. Beta.
Speaker 4: BOXING man i wish that somebody could talk to this man and, convince HIM because i feel like. HE'S reasonable i feel like if he was presented with the proper data that he would. Believe, it clavicular it's possible for a woman to be with a man not because he's extremely. Good looking he has a lot. Of money he's not, exceptionally attractive but he has that, it Factor the, jena sequah. The personality perhaps, he's funny, he's humorous, he's confident and the woman just likes him, for him despite, his appearance despite the fact that maybe he's only a five foot. Six manet there's women out there that it's not only. About looks of course looks. As important there needs to be, a genuine burning desire for. That man but to say a woman can.
Speaker 2: In Upstate new york And in florida and wherever else pick A place. I'VE lived i didn't have a hard TIME when i, was younger in, a good, great Shape and i'm, five five, Five Six maybe, I'm no i'm probably. FIVE five i kept up with the TAN and i went to. THE gym i didn't have a hard time. At all actually, It would i'm not going to get into. Put, it yeah it all ENDED when i met. SOMEONE else i.
Speaker 4: Ever truly love a man unless he's. Good looking this is Not.
Speaker 5: True, myron gaines talking, about yesterday he said That Guys.
Speaker 2: Myron gaines used to. Have gains he looks like he's, shrunken down like he's scrawny as. A twig was he always that way or? Was he did? He Have maybe i'm deal with the same, to me So maybe i'm thinking of.
Speaker 5: Someone else don't have any money or. Any status just always going to be worried about a dude with more money than you taking.
Speaker 1: Your girl it's the, complete opposite.
Speaker 4: As he's not dead wrong in. That way they're, Both right your woman based, on hypergamy can go for another person who's either more attractive you or has more money. Than you either or it. Can happen, but remember.
Speaker 9: If they want, that anyway did take that.
Speaker 4: Woman away, From you they did you. A favor you should, be thinking thank you for showing me who she, truly is Not, thinking no be a man and.
Speaker 1: Move on in terms of what you can get, away with the threshold goes through the roof as you get. Ury, looking right you can do things that unattractive people can never. Fatho, THEM right i.
Speaker 4: Mean exactly there is no, bad man there's only bad looking You.
Speaker 2: Can someone told me you're like a dog that pleads on. The carpet you know you're doing, something wrong but you're just so CUTE that i won't beat you. For it that was. A, girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Essentially. Do anything if you're good, looking enough you're only. A creep if you're. Not hot if you're an, attractive man you can get away with, almost anything and if, you can't you're probably just not.
Speaker 1: Hot enough attractive prisoners, get, less uh.
Speaker 2: You know anal rape by. The, guards no it was kidding.
Speaker 1: A prison sentence than unattractive, you. Know prisoners example of This Was.
Speaker 4: Jeremy Meeks, jeremy weeks who doesn't remember this most. Attractive prisoner women, were, saying no take, my money be. With me we don't care about the assault. AND battery i can.
Speaker 2: Fix, him well it wasn't like double murder and There's. A luigi it wasn't double murder IN a i, don't know raping a school bus full OF jill, i mean it wasn't that big. Of it if it was just assault. And battery it wasn't exactly. A prisoner he was A, state yeah it was that that. State time that's not a fucking federal. Time anyway exagger. It's shit let's see what's going on. Over here, good afternoon sir dot Com spider man like it al right in and. OVER here i got them MAKE sure i. COULD through i just click out of.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 2: One, yeah yeah SOME stories i just don't tell BECAUSE there i don't have that what do you call?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Depth, uh yeah it's it's hard to say certain things that don't sound like you're you're puloading or not. Being obnoxious, All right so it's wreaking them, Into US like i don't want to talk about it. Because whatever but, those times those times are ten to fifteen years. Behind. Me Anyway now i've got a, rally back rally back with some Turk builder max and of course my whole food multivitamins and my ninety essential nutrients, for measure will. And longevity.
Speaker 4: SO he.
Speaker 2: I gotta play another video for you. Of, his uh this guy has been around for. A while it's like two plenty five. Million followers and, he said, you know, HE says i actually shoot my ceiling EVERY time i make a, new video and, he's like it pisses my upstairs neighbors off. A lot, I mean i think it does if they're. Still alive.
Speaker 7: Because you can See now i'm fully transitioned into a. Reaction, channel, wow hey well covering a very. Hot, topic LOOKSMACTION and i am collaborating with none Of the dan clovicula against his knowledge And, Will well i'm just gonna play a few of the hits.
Speaker 5: Here today, at nineteen he's garnered a massive. Audience online you could go back. In time would you still take tests at fourteen?
Speaker 7: Years? Old.
Speaker 1: ABSOLUTELY yeah i started with three hundred milligrams of TSASCERONE and i did that for. A while UP until i was sixteen thirty five thousand dollars for a double. Jaw surgery i'm taking tisascer on every. SINGLE day i. Use crystal it's for. Holo cheeks i'm not a huge longevity guy called bone smash AND then i will cover up the inflammation.
Speaker 5: With makeup why are you spending one hundred thousand dollars on surgery to go from six to two to six?
Speaker 2: Foot six okat did you thought the bone smashing thing was? A joke? Right now he punches himself in the face and then he.
Speaker 7: Puts Makeup, un now before you tearn't the claw Camp. From whoville let's. All fuzz take a look at. Ourselves now if you're watching, this channel You Likely, jim ratt who at one point Looked Like ichabod crane and hated your life and decided that getting jacked and better looking would improve. It drastically and? What happened. It did some of you even took extreme measures like, blasting gears giving up on your social, life entirely or turning yourself into some sort of meat column that only dudes. Find it so, ask yourself how different are you really than this twenty nine year old teenager whose autism kink is knowing facts about. Sexy dudes let he without trend cast the, First stone and since there's no one without, Trend here i'm just gonna go ahead and pick up a stone.
Speaker 1: CAST it I loox max purely from a. Logical standpoint i'm trying to improve the quality of, my LIFE and i have come to the conclusion that this is the best means to. DO so i know that looks are the most, important metric and it's something that's super within.
Speaker 7: My, grasp now believe it, OR not i actually think Wax figure wolf Of small meat over here has some. Valid, points yes looks can improve, your life, and yes looks are very important in. Today's society but that's not the end of, the, story because as we learn from, the gym the day you started lifting is the day you become, forever small because you will never be as big as you want. To be so all looks the key to the. Vult or they just the key To the. Pandora's BOX because i don't Know who, pandora IS but i bet it's pink or. Even brown it could be exotic. And brown I'd still i'm in IT at i Don't. Discriminate pandora that's like it's like the planet, with, Avatar right so it could be BLUE and i could have to fuck a tree or something to fuck a tree with my PONYTAIL and i and then some somehow there's a tree involved in it in or the like the tree like there's, a tree like there's a. Cup tree it's gonna it's gonna take a minute to Google this pandora's pussy avatar tree question?
Speaker 5: Mark inconclusive what's kind of shaped your views? Around women and what did you used to do?
Speaker 1: In NIGHTLIFE so i was a balancer for a, little while and that kind of helped me make a lot of necessary observations to shape kind OF how i think. About, Everything RIGHT so i was noticing who is going home with the pretty girls, every NIGHT and i noticed it was really about one to two percent, of, Men right so it was people who are, very tall people who are very. Good looking this IS something i was noticing over my formative YEARS when i was a teenager. Growing up is?
Speaker 2: That really is it really a deep observation that, the better the better looking people came home with. The, girls, duh duh they're, all drunk you're still teaching.
Speaker 1: These observations kind of seeing that sometimes good looking people would be able to go up to women and start making out with them without, SAYING anything i kind of started to shift my, world.
Speaker 2: Right because if you were ugly you, needed that it would be called a salt.
Speaker 1: Feel a little bit, and, realized, hey okay so this is like the most, important METRIC.
Speaker 7: And i have to go all in For the what club was hiring sixteen year old was, a bouncer chunky fucking, cheese dude a bouncer just because you were jumping on. A trampoline they'll make you a. Bouncer, too sure being, better looking we'll get you in. The door but if you spend all your money, in admission you're gonna have nothing to awful when you. Get inside you're gonna be, standing there sweating the makeup off, your face with your extra, long limbs Looking like Bob, from beetlejuice opening and closing the weather app and stuttering because your forum's taught you how to suck your, own tongue but not how to use it to talk. To women you can download ALL the dlc, you want but if you don't know how to play. The game you're still. Gonna, lose, okay congratulations You're handsome, squidwood now but you're still fucking squid with and your only friends are a gay sponge and are Retarded.
Speaker 5: Starfish cloud why are you getting a double?
Speaker 1: JAW surgery i am getting a double jaw surgery due to the FACT that i know the amount of Money that i'm investing will pay itself off to your, huge, Sagree right so it's thirty five thousand dollars for a double jaw surgery and with fall, facial.
Speaker 2: Well he makes at least fifty grand a month off, of these just off those kids who are buying his. Stupid program it's all about selling. Programs though if anybody, wants to, you know pretend that they, have something some secret that he wants to share with people for a premium is you have to have a social media presidence to actually like let people know. About it that's how. You advertize but dat both then. You can you can make fifty grand a month too if you want a, little more a.
Speaker 1: Lot more THAT'S and i decided upon THIS before i did, social media BACK when i was working as, a SERVER and i knew THAT if i was very looking that that would pay itself off in terms OF whatever i did with. My career NOW that i got onto the career, SOCIAL media i KNOW that i would go, you know insanely more viral and it'll help my career a lot to do the double. Jaw surgery it's, not insecurity.
Speaker 7: MY guy i hate to break this, to you but you didn't blow up because of how handsome. You are you blew up because You're The kanye West of. Midwest seventies but instead of talking About, the holocaust you're talking about. Hollow cheeks it's like watching a call crash and Just, like kanye they both ending jaw surgery and losing your girl to an ugly goon with a sense of humor and a Fat hal now from, all sponsor if you're tired of chewing on your tongue to, look BETTER then i got something you can put in. Your, Mouth, david no not the guy that got you, into mewing but the premium protein bar Named After michael langelo's, Marble statue with twenty eight grams of protein. Zero sugar there's one hundred and. Fifty calories david has a seventy five, percent protein the calorie ratio so you can leave the filler for. Your Jawline every badge's third party tested for, Protein, CONTENT Glify Si, HEAVY Metals pa phase and more to ensure integrity. And safety even after all, That Science david protein bars still tastes better than being born. Handsome feels david is officially backing stock on their website with a. Special deal buy, four cartons get the fifth free when you use my link in the description and if you're on. The go david is in over five thousand, stores nationwide use the store locator to find a location.
Speaker 1: Near you i've been rated what's called iier normy is what a lot of, people say so the.
Speaker 2: Scale because he belongs in a goddamn ichair this.
Speaker 1: Low, tier normy mid, tier normy high, tier normy chad light. And chad women will always tend to rate people that they find average fiftieth percentile as, a seven which, is ridiculous as an average person would be a five on the. Look scale it's a huge. Number thing it's. Really autistic but everything is, about numbers right, And measurements so that could be the measurement of your eyes based on, you know the width of what people call.
Speaker 2: CLAIM autism i don't agree with most of the people who, claim it who are considered high functioning or neurodiversion because from my, PERSONAL experience i never took to any of. The programming and that's that's what made, the awkwardness is that you don't believe the bullshit of the world, around you and you see it as being, very dark mockery and wickedly evil in, its intent in every aspect, of it all of. The time why because you know what they're trying to do to people and hoping that or attempting to do to you. As well so you wouldn't, just, say, oh well this was presented, to ME therefore i buy a hook line and SINKER and i operate my life. Around, it no it's you're always in defiance of everything because of not, because you it's because, it's wrong and because it's doing something that is, a lie that is not correct or that isn't unjust to someone else constantly all, the time. Every endeavor so you pull yourself out, of that, you know whatever you want to call, that fog and you live on the outside, of it and when you have to engage with, other people you do so minimally because you don't want to be poisoned by the poison of, that society that world that you. Live in babies cry because of, Like fuck i'm back, here again and then they forget about it once they have enough shots in.
Speaker 1: Their, arms tegus.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: And relativity that could be your, midface, ratio right so the distance from, your eyes, you know to your to the outer part of. Your, Lips uh and this is supposed to be one. To one all these different numbers and then it gets you what it's called a. Harmony, Score right so you take all these, different measurements you do, the math you check it out on, your face and then we're going to get a percentage. Harmony score and that's kind of a good way to determine. Your looks but there's also. Other, factors okay you're doing, too much way. Too, much look can you say you all?
Speaker 7: About efficiency, but yeah You're using microsoft insel to calculate how to. Get pussy you said. It yourself the average pushing rates, looks higher which means.
Speaker 2: You always notice You said microsoft, in cell NOT. Sell xl you DIDN'T, say xcel He said. Microsoft insell Pretty likely morgage attractive to normies than your.
Speaker 7: Forum says but you're trying to become more attractive to women using a formula created by dudes who never get pussy to rate how attractive. Dudes are according to dudes who are so unfuckable they'd rather literally punch themselves in the face they talk to a girl in, real life just invest a reasonable amount of time into improving your looks and the rest of the time into not being a. Fucking WEIRDO and i, PROMISE you i promise you you will get more efficient results without having to, do math math or. Mashing bones guys who get pussy are too busy getting pussy to study the face bones of. Hot men while you're Calculating your, Harmony score i'm scoring with a Chick. Named harmony anyone living, a, happy successful fulfilling life is not on sub four chan talking about how the perfect face ratios will lead to a. Better life you're taking direction from dudes who have never been where you want. To go these are the same guys who say you don't ask a fish you how to catch a fish yet because you don't know how to. Speak fish the reason you out you're fishing and not catching is because you're assuming a chick is a fish that don't want to. Be, CAUGHT also i thought you were supposed to be. To catch why are you putting fish pussy on? A pedestal do you want to know? Who else you don't ask how to catch? A fish dudes who suck? It, fishing yeah you're asking for tips on how to look like a fisherman from a dude in the bass pro shops hat who's afraid? Of water do you want to know how to catch? A fish be a fucking shock which guess what is also? A fish, they're, Girls bro they're not some mysterious. Exotic species. Grow up i'll put that fish pussy on a, Pedestal, Though man i'll fucking you get ahead from. Bottlenosed, dolphins yeah who's really getting the double? Jaw here you have to get a head from? A? Whale girls all, fish?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 7: Right like that's? The species, you know, there's, lizards, mammals, bugs fish girls, of fish that's the species. A fish they're not too hard to. Understand it why? They squirt it's like? Seawater salty how?
Speaker 1: BENT there i know that lucks are gonna help me in my, relationship more, you know help whatever long Term partner, i'm with, you know see a lot more value, in me actually be able to love me to a. Higher DEGREE so i know these things.
Speaker 7: Are, true okay you place in a lot of value on one very. Volatile stock you think the richest dudes in the world got there by investing all their money in. One, stock no if you invest all or most of your value in, one stock you're at the mercy of, the market which means you don't dictate. Your value the. Market does and if the market is the whims of a woman a hormone, time bomb biologically hardwired to not know what she wants to eat, for dinner you are. Absolutely fucked if you think looks will solve all your, women problems you've clearly never been with. A woman if you ever met, a, woman dude they're literally made of problems to be sitting there doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 6: Baby, yeah, no, yeah, no, yeah no obviously, come on, WILL yes i will obviously love you if you were. A, human, okay yeah, love you love, you Too, by, yeah sorry that was my.
Speaker 7: Worm calling SEE what? I mean do fucking? Problems everywhere, and, yeah sure the more attractive, you are the easier it is to attract and date women and even keep a woman for. A while but that's just.
Speaker 4: Level.
Speaker 7: One bro yeah you might, be hot but if you have the emotional intelligence of a, small dog the purpose of clips on a, smith machine the relationship skills of a, school shooter the personality of, a queaf and couldn't let a girl scout troop. One day she's gonna turn colder than the ice you rub on, your face and you're gonna try to make it happy with your one to one mid face ratio and realize that the stock you invested all your money in, is worthless and she's gonna chew you pretty ass up harder than a pack of, Mastic gum and while you're busy swallowing, black pills she's gonna spit you out and leave you with nothing but the tear in High, Tea normy when you invest all your worth in, one thing you become insecure about the one thing that's supposed to make, you secure because if you lose that, one thing you. Have nothing so now all you focus on is that, one thing because it holds all. Your value and if you focus too much on, one thing, for example how. You perceived it's called being, self conscious which is the opposite of being. Self confident you build a table on, one leg asking what she brings to. The table my Brother, in christ build a stronger table so you can support what you wanted to bring. To it the type, of soft feminine woman you want is attracted. To masculinity, the face, the body the height are usually physical symptoms of the character traits women actually find, attractive, confidence. Direction safety she's attracted to hunt the eyes because it looks like you can, fucking hunt which means you can provide and care. For her you're trying to replicate masculinity in the most. Feminine way it's, a facade and when she sees behind, the curtain she's going to realize That the Wizard of huz is just a scared little boy playing. Dress up you thought you were sending to, male model but really You just. Calvin, decline, okay now is this dude? Entirely, wrong no looks are important and can't improve, your life but are they the answer to beating? The? Game, also no, you see life is like a skill tree in a, video game, and yeah you can max out all, your stats but the only way to do so is. Through experience so. Log off touch some fucking grass and you might find it easier to touch some. Fucking bush CAN'T believe i have to, Say this? Please subscribe?
Speaker 2: All right each. Timed in we're gonna get into some other stuff here in just. A moment, but uh, LET me i gotta pull something up. FROM telegram i found, It hilarious so we're just gonna jump into. THIS brook i think. It's short oh what, The hell oh, my god you guys have to. See this, hold on this. Is, horrible this this is what it's all been. Coming. To here here. It is here's everybody who put faith in anything that has anything to do with. Social media this or was all heading this consolidation of the same echo chamber and absolute total bullshit demonic hell at it with the highest influencer possible. Promoting it now, You ready let's SEE if i can do the thing or the thing display capture and then get rid of the. Video capture there. You go now you should be able to. See this look at. This shit.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: Fucking guy i've spent my entire life making. YouTube videos they've spent their entire lives. Helping people and who's he talking About mister beast teams With The rockefeller foundation. To reshapelanthropy what a. Fucking tool now you know why he became what, he became and now you know what. Runs him Oi fucking vay say goodbye to regular normal nutrition based cures. And homeopathy. That's Who that rocketfellers who destroyed all that him and the backing of unlimited bullshit funding By the rothschilds and Of course carnegie and fucking up the education system and. All that we know, all, that though. Don't we this motherfucker is the highest level you can get on YouTube and that means nothing to anybody in a, normal world but it means a lot to this. Fucking world so the most astroturfed influencer is backed by. Neoliberal royalty mm. Hmm wow twenty eight nineteen to thirty two seventeen. Shift leader that's not a big difference shift leaders In the, marriager though fifty percent off meals, OH great i can eat the. SAME poison i. Remember that you know HOW much i worked for at McDonald's for four hours and ten CENTS when i, first started then went up to four, twenty FIVE and I think i was at five FIFTY when i was FIRED because i told them two weeks in ADVANCE that i was going to A Mighty mighty boston's Concert at College At, saint rose and, they, said well you need to find. A replacement i, was, like no you need to UNDERSTAND when i TELL you i have fucking days OFF and i didn't give it. A replacement, and uh they fired me for, no cold. No show, I'M like i, told, you though you piece? Of shit which? One was it, is funny but THIS one i. Think is they're, both HILARIOUS but i think we should go with this one and open this. One up, ALL right i can get off. The screen that's That's the. Telegram group in case anybody was wondering WHAT am? I, doing, ah yes son of my fucking all right, like that there. You go HOW am i still in? That show that. Doesn't matter there's some more. Classical stuff well we're gonna take a break from him for.
Speaker 7: A second, That Ship doctor mike, is FINISHED and i got the smoking gun. Right here put you down like. Old yellow now it turns out it. Is True doctor mike did in fact make a video, about ME and i have the proof. Right here you're still link to The video, Oh okay actually it's just a picture of the VIDEO because i couldn't figure out how to put the link. In there you can't click. On it this video about me is one hundred percent the talking points about. This dude and that is the beginning and the end of. The drama. RIGHT there? A thesis what's? The first what is? A?
Speaker 3: Thesis?
Speaker 7: From this is like when you get, your PhD you. Present Thesis this this is that Theseus christ this shits, fucking, boring dude this is what people are. Talking about, god damn. Touch grass we're just gonna go into the part that's. About me forget the rest.
Speaker 1: Of, it no it's.
Speaker 7: Already, forgotten honestly it sounds. Super boy we're gonna get into the video. About me so the title of this video is exercise scientists can't critique bro. Science life so it sounds to me like we settled this in. The, title however HOW am i going to turn down twenty minutes of my favorite? Subject me i'll tell You how i'm not as A fam. I missbro scientists, once said the only thing better than my reflection is a picture of, my reflection and the only thing better than my videos is a video about a video about. My videos it's like jerking off to your own sex tape and then jerking off. To that nobody does it better than me except. For me let's get. Into it you read a new study and you change your whole training stylum facts until a new article drops and then you change.
Speaker 3: It, again yes this is so. Goddamn drewe here's. The thing one study at a time says. Almost nothing all the studies together and physiological anatomical rationale that you've known for like one, hundred years and how it works in the.
Speaker 7: Real, World okay i'm gonna stop. You, there okay what the fuck are you?
Speaker 3: Talking?
Speaker 7: About second? Off you, ALL right i, Am right but evidence is. Study that what are you? A cop what are you some sort of. Muscle detective let's get one thing. Straight. HERE okay i go to the GYM so i don't have to go. To school science facelifters go to school so they don't have to go to. THE gym i don't want to. FUCKING study i just want to take. THE test i ain't talking about. A skanchron, all right let's get back.
Speaker 2: About, stone yeah, but anyway uh we we should also make it very clear That This Jew russian jew piece of shit here is A super zionist piece.
Speaker 4: Of.
Speaker 2: Shit uh and stated before That the arians are fucking worthless in Comparison, to jews and That the jews are.
Speaker 3: Master.
Speaker 2: Race uh the only way you were able to defeat us is to use us to, defeat ourselves and that was influenced by, artificial means mainly money and the fear of death because you already ran so. Much shit so. Fuck you You utilize Arians or Germanic and european people to Kill other. European people you guys don't go out. To war you guys don't. Do shit you guys a bunch of. Fucking weasels how does that make you the? Master race because you're if, you litive it's not even that you're good, at it it's just that you hold all the cards because you've created. The cards it made us dependent on. The cards so, Fuck. YOU mike i just want to make sure that that's clear before we move any further back to it.
Speaker 3: On yourself for, other people for, their coaches so on and. So forth that whole thing is evidence, based training and it's super valid if you are changing your shit every. Other week based on a. New study you're hashtag science based and not actually, science based and there's a.
Speaker 7: Huge difference, that's right it's a. Huge difference is me that's my street. Ball name. Huge difference good. POINT there I didn't i didn't catch. THE rest I think i think that my internet. Went, out, hey Folks.
Speaker 3: Doctor mike HERE for. Rb strength I'm before Professor of Exercise And, sports science Competitive. Bodybuilder brazil you should see.
Speaker 2: Grappler some what the fuck does that? Even mean all these titles. Are bullshit he had two hundred mistakes and graph mistakes in his. PhD paper, all bully what does? That mean You're you're i'm a doctor of freaking. Exercise science that's such a bullshit title in the, first place and then have it be fraud because he is. Annoy ve he gets, the card he gets. The, trophy, yes.
Speaker 3: Well it's of a kind of fake authority on things Revolving or.
Speaker 7: I'm, Lifting Okay I'm domozetti professor of exercise and just. DOING it i GOT an lsd and recreational drugs are competitive, At everything brazilian, jiu jitsu, black guy and real authority on all things revolving.
Speaker 3: Around LIFTING but i know of a, real authority, an original, a God. A, titan No, not Darwin not einstein.
Speaker 2: Knows you mentioned Two, fucking, jews, right well one was. A freemason one's Definitely a German. Hating, jew.
Speaker 3: Right, Fuck you Mike, dom MAZZETTI who i learned so much from as.
Speaker 7: A shot, all right, that's, Right dude, thank You. DOCTOR mike i like my INTRODUCTIONS like i like my. DONUTS glazed i still not EVERY time i hear. Those gunshots the rug under my desk is, fucking. Calcified dude that shit's, like, Stalagtites stalagmites which which ones? Go up which ones? Go down fun fact about. THOSE gunshots i actually shoot a real gun into my ceiling EVERY time i make a video to get. The sound my upstairs neighbors hate me if. They're, alive, science please lifting is a scam by big science to get you to do more science and. Less lifting the whole reason we started lifting is because we were bullied for being.
Speaker 3: Facts oddly close. To home, continue please.
Speaker 2: You know it's not as as he pretends to be, an intellectual but he's a. Pseudo. Intellectual facts i've never been smart. And bullied it's you're bully because, you're fat ugly and fireless or five. For, Four actually, i'm sorry he's. Five four he's probably shorter. Than me, so home.
Speaker 7: My dad we didn't go to the gym to. Stay nerves we go to the gym so we can bully.
Speaker 3: Other nerves oh, my god that is A Photo jeff.
Speaker 2: Nippers, photo yeah.
Speaker 7: It's a couple of dudes showing love to. Each other. Don't kink, shame dude a Couple of. Jim bros have some, Chokes ax come on twenty, twenty, five dude get. With, it yikes you're telling me all you have to do to feel better about myself is make someone feel worse. About themselves WHERE do i? Sign up i'll tell. You where you sign up on YouTube and start a fitness. Gossip channel like, in lifting the best way to make yourself bigger is to make someone. Else smaller, so now if you're interested in selling someone's name to make one, for yourself here are. Some, tips first very important step here become a failure knowing dreams of becoming a fitness influencer. Gossip channel but lucky, for you you are. No one so this is the perfect place. To start. And, finish however failing isn't as easy as. It seems just ask any science. Based lifter you can't just give up immediately and say you're. A failure in order to grow the deep rooted self loathing it takes to talk shit for a living about the least interesting group of people On. The internet you really have to bury yourself under the rubble of your. Shattered IDENTITY now i can spend thirteen years explaining how to. Do this, IN fact i. Already have so here's the. Cliff notes have no talent. Of personality start lifting. To compensate make fitness your entire sense of. Self worth get addicted. To validation set a goal to become a rich and famous. Fitness influencer copy trending content until you. Get views convince yourself you have what. It takes. Take steroids when you realize you don't spend thousands of dollars to lose a, bodybuilding show sell. Coaching programs realize that no one's buying coaching programs because everyone's. Selling them, sell coaches, coaching programs and how to sell. Coaching programs run. Out content have an. Identity crisis when you realize the only thing people like about fitness is themselves and, hating others which means no amount of fitness content will make people, like you but any amount of content will make people hate. Someone else and now the second part of your, life begins even though you're dead. Inside it it's like being reborn as A stillborn and now we're from. Our sponsor men only want, one thing and it's, fucking delicious high. Quality protein forty five minutes and, gas stations reading all the macros on every, single bar looking like you're building up the courage. To shoplift so if you want to spend less time shopping and more, Time lifting david's got everything you need while still tasting like a log of anabolic. Cookie dough after weeks of being out, of Stock david is finally backing stock on their website with A special beegle by four thousand. Stores nationwide use the store locator to find a location. Near, you now these nods pull fucking fast one. On US if i were, A nerd i wouldn't be teaching my bullies how to get bigger. Than me i'd be tricking them into being smaller by reading the good.
Speaker 3: News here the bullies pretty much never do. Science bacelifting the nerds gravitate to, science bacelifting.
Speaker 2: So science basedlifting is a complete until. A, fraud bullshit lie there. You go, oh no the study said you should do it. Like, this, yeah. Okay thanks the world was completely lost on how to lift something up and put it down before you. Came along do.
Speaker 3: Science bacelifting and advocate it on the internet Like Mister jeff. Nipper does the nerds get more draft and they are able to defend themselves more.
Speaker 7: From defend themselves from what, making gains defend themselves on the internet From the i'm scared to work hard, allegations, okay yeah. Defend, themselves yeah it sounds pretty defensive.
Speaker 3: To me and the bullies typically are like anti science basedlifting, because honestly they're just dumber and science has always been confusing because they were dumber when they were, younger too and so.
Speaker 7: Say science, is confusing can't critique. Pro science. I'm confused, I'm confused and who's confused? To you because it's. Not me i'll tell you. That much, and more you read a new study and you change your whole training style of, facts identity until a new auticle drops. Contradicting it let me change.
Speaker 3: It, again okay so this is so. Goddamn true here's. The thing science based. Lifting means they integrate real studies into physiological and, anatomical understanding into practical experience that you have, with yourself into the wisdom of their coaches and athletes have also shared all together in one big group. Of insight and when that group has a few more studies, In.
Speaker 7: It dude what on earth are you?
Speaker 3: Talking?
Speaker 7: About man the group? Of insight what, is yeah like the cumshot, of knowledge the BOOK one bukacki what what? Are we what are we? Discussing? Here man let's find out.
Speaker 3: Dom is under some one hundred percent of battlet shit here a lot of people do change, their training, that is every week based on the. New study that is not. Science, Basedlifting obviously doma's a comedian, hilarious shit.
Speaker 7: But like for, whoa okay? Excuse me? A COMEDIAN am i a joke? To YOU am i some sort? Of clown do you think this? Is? Funny science a joke? To you this must be a rough drafter with thesis because there's some serious.
Speaker 2: Evers, you see he just he just what do you? Call it uh referenced it?
Speaker 7: Lengthen partials you mean? Half reps are you really trying to rebrand? Half, reps alright?
Speaker 3: All right first, of, All yes second, of all length and partials are a specific kind of.
Speaker 7: Half, rep yeah fifty the.
Speaker 3: Rep specific it's the lengthen. THE part a lot of bros won't do length and partials because they hurt. A lot they, stretch. You bros don't do. That shit bros do medium range partials just like right in the middle here or top. End partials they can use a lot. Of weight the two wrongest kind of partials that you.
Speaker 7: Can do the third wrongest kind of partial is any kind. Of partial there's no right way to do the. Job wrong oh but it's the whole. To, half yeah but it's, still half which means the job's.
Speaker 3: Not done, that's right we ain't.
Speaker 7: Doing, work no check. It out i'm like a green. Screen creator i'm just. Gonna look i'm just gonna put my face in front of content and point at it and not say anything to check.
Speaker 6: IT out.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 7: Love it if you spend as much time lifting all the weight as you did figuring out how to live half, of it give me twice as big.
Speaker 3: Math.
Speaker 7: Somehow, words yeah, no shit my math works because my standard deviation. Is zero i'm like my, sexual deviation which is like, a million but only straight shit though. Straight facts these science based knows have to speak the truth like some science. Justice warriors why do you care? So much why would you want to help me get bigger? Than you.
Speaker 3: It is really is doggy dog, out there. Isn't it if someone has a lot of money and you. Take it you have a lot, of money but you can't take, anyone's gains?
Speaker 7: Can, you okay, Watch me your calves are small and now you're doubting your cave gains and minor bigger. In comparison your loss is my. Gains now as, explained earlier this also works with the Internet drama taking somebody down does in fact build? You up prove?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 7: Wrong oh amount of science that can make up for your shitty genetics or lack of work ethic, facts facts, that's right, pound, it dude that's. Right now now you're getting.
Speaker 3: On board let's say you think science bacelifters have more work ethics than non Science.
Speaker 7: Basedlifter what i'm sorry they got more. WORK ethic i think that's. A typo i think you mean work ethnic like science basedlifters have more like ethnic workers like gardeners, and shit doing all the hard work while they stay home and read. And shit question what's the most amount of weight you can move the least amount?
Speaker 3: Of distance the most important question?
Speaker 7: For you go lifting pull sumo to find out. Its tracked a lot, Of attention grab. Some, chalk yes we, Stop, around, yes hey get everybody looking. At, you yes you also have to do. The thing back in, the day we used to. Wear tampons you used to wear tampons when you pulled sumo in case the she had double standed caused you. To menstrate? Got, it okay? Makes sense your max grab the box Over.
Speaker 3: Under okay facts dom is very flexible and has an excellent super sumo.
Speaker 7: Set up fun, FACT here i actually spent years perfecting my sumo form just to prove how fucking dumb.
Speaker 3: IT is i don't know if you were around. For this there was a meme, going around and, BY me i mean like something people said until it, wasn't funny and then until it really, wasn't funny and until people forgot, about it but they still. Said it it was like sumo lifters? Eat ass do you remember that?
Speaker 7: ONE yo i started? That, meme okay it is pull sumo. Eat ass it's from my anatomy of a modern. Lifting bro sumo deadlifts are like. Eating button no one used to, do it and if, you did you were considered a deranged. Sexual immigrant but now everyone's. Doing both and the reason people do both is because pulling sumo is easier than conventional and eating ass is easier than. Eating pussy two.
Speaker 3: Parts OF it i. Didn't understand one is the hate, on sumo which. Is nonsense the other is what the fuck is wrong with?
Speaker 7: Eating, ass okay the fact that you're assuming something is wrong with eating ass implies that you also assume there's something wrong. With sumo, check me got your Their pal muscle ups don't actually take that much muscle. Or strength it's mostly just technique and podcasts about. Seeming, retention, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, My, god scott he hit a real demographic. With that what you want to do is do odd lifts that no one else does so that you don't have to compare yourself to anyone else and find out that you're not that.
Speaker 7: Strong exactly, they say comparison is the thief, of joy but it's also the giver. Of gains, you see you're only big if you're bigger than something that is, also big and you're only strong if you're stronger than something that is. Also strong you might think you're strong because you're strong in, a vacuum but just because your life sucks doesn't mean you live. In one smaller you are. The easier it is actually, fun fact the strongest part about a muscle up is the strength it takes.
Speaker 3: To diavergence when really skinny people ask you how many dips or pull ups you? CAN do i typically answer with, shut up because what they're trying to do is get to a conclusion where they can do more of those things. Than you BUT if i can come up, to you pick you up with one arm and throw you through, a window don't really give. A shit how strong for your weight?
Speaker 7: You, are okay so you admit the truest test to strength is grabbing somebody smaller than you with one arm and.
Speaker 3: Throwing them i've seen this dozens. Of Times the smith machine. Leg press it's a dog. Shit ankle you're, Insanely. Unstable scott how much do you trust that your feet aren't gonna slip from a. Fucking barbel oh, my god what the legate's gonna split your shit open and crack your? Asshole open split your.
Speaker 7: Shit open and crack your. Asshole open that sounds like science based slift is hyping each. Other, up, yeah bro if you hit this one set of isolateral cross body lap pull downs for three reps, BEFORE failure i will crack open that. Butt, pussy yeah rpe mission a, letter.
Speaker 3: There folks domazetti is the person you can learn real. Shit from could come on this channel and learn science and lifting and how to get. Better shape but is it gonna teach you how to be? A man does Domb is thatti's? Content teacher that goddamn arguably that's the only thing you ever need, to, learn, Right folks domazeti is something you need to check. OUT asap i would recommend, the following stop everything, you're doing quit, your job watch all of his content that he's ever, put out and then reconsider re architecting your entire life based exclusively on.
Speaker 7: That content the smartest thing is man has? Ever said an?
Speaker 3: Actual, genius no how are we Gonna? Rate domozetti domazetti gets an infinity out of? Negative infinity does that? Even?
Speaker 5: Math yeah, that's perfect.
Speaker 3: Good enough, for me good enough. For you it's gonna run some.
Speaker 7: Quick. Math yeah can we get like a Like an asian guy on, the phone but we just need some math ran. Real quick just. Google it Google an, Asian Guy asian asian, GUYS. Chat ghb That's what i'm. Talking about THAT'S what i want to THAT'S what i want to, chat ABOUT. G. Hb baby what is infinity divided by? Negative infinity what is?
Speaker 1: That equal it's a figure out if it tends sort of real value or just.
Speaker 4: Stays undefined so, short version it's.
Speaker 7: Basically Indeterminate, oh jesus like talking to science face lift, to dude just give me. An answer just is it a positive or?
Speaker 1: Negative number a single positive or negative answer that comes out.
Speaker 2: Of it so in the, simplest terms it's just not a defined number.
Speaker 7: At. All oh so this Dude saying, i'm undefined that's what he's trying to. Tell. Him undefined what is? That irrelevant You think? I'm? IRRELEVANT dude i make videos, every week dog every week for the past. Fifteen years i'm a blue. Collar poster that's infinity on. The internet what else did you have?
Speaker 3: To say rewind That dom azeeddy gets the rating of a pimp out of boss out. Of ten think.
Speaker 7: About that this sounds better though we answered the question that was answered in the title immediately exercise scientists can't critique pro. Science life what did we learn everything? And nothing which is infinity and negative?
Speaker 2: In petty, all right enough of, that ship let's jump over.
Speaker 3: To this.
Speaker 2: Askalowon here we discussed. This earlier it's such a little fucking looks like? A dwarf does he look like a like what they call? THOSE things I didn't i DIDN'T watch i don't even can't remember the name of those. Stupid movies what to? The rings it looks like. A hobbit there, you go where's this big ass? Feet dwarf to? Ask, body anyway he's gonna tell you how you shouldn't Talk, about francis and and how how he's gonna he's gonna shame somebody who who stole or basically hijacked the topic Of the francis and then drove it into the ground with, her stupidity and how it was never connected to the whole Idea of zionism in the proper manner through The. Delivering kabbala so now they're going to try, To separate, Oh, it francis It's. Not frankish well if you Call, them zionists if you Call them jews who are following You the talmud Or the kabbala or even the fucking that that matter for, that matter if they're Fucking, religious jews then yes. You can you can put all them this category because it's not it's not Separate from judaism. These things judaism is that cult that does, these bad wicked. Shit things and when you see, the frankest you see all that stuff out on the surface because it's been documented what they used to do and what they did and what they, do now and, blah blah. Blah Blah louis brandeis who terraformed our, legal system helped usher in the just purp those pills ushered In The, federal reserve and was most likely the drafter of the letter and the person who Orchestrated The. Balfour declaration he Was, a frankeist Sob Was. Sigmund freud you're getting your fucking psychology from A. Fucking francist when you realize their lifestyle and their, family life which is predatorial to, the children and it's abusive and it's evil and it's. Potentially deadly it changes things. A little they do have inter, you know inter household sex with their children and they pass. Them around so that's the guy that you want to teach you about your everybody wants to fuck their mother and kill, their, dad really or is it frankest dad wants to do that because they've been through freaking. Child abuse now if you apply that To, hioni, is well then it shows you exactly what kind of, a demonic evil fuck these. People are so they have to separate them, and, say well it doesn't. Exist anymore you can't do you? Do do freak? Is certain The problem, it's like because you gave it a different name and Call Him zionis now.
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 2: That, why well they both existed at the. Same, time, YEAH yeah, i know and then then one and then one title. Faded away it's the other. One stayed called evolution of. The thought it's just another way of hiding what's, Behind anyway let's let's listen to seven minutes and thirty seven seconds Of.
Speaker 9: The, hobbit, well YEAH so i like, those, GUYS all i can't.
Speaker 8: Have you ever Spoke To. JIMMY dore i think that'd be interesting conversation because he's talking about bringing the white.
Speaker 2: Every every every every fuck expression is squishy face with him is like his eyes don't. Always open it's like if it's like it's like a guy who doesn't have any teeth in his. Bottom jaw you know this old nan, squishy face like when you have those those little. Rob republics you put your three fingers in there and you make the face move and you. Squish it That's that's that's what he wears on. His body that, That is that Is who nick went is this he's squishy.
Speaker 8: Faced populist together. Cps er maybe if you, HAVE interests i would.
Speaker 9: DO it i Would. TOTALLY colater i don't.
Speaker 8: Know if he would, or NOT but i think he's a pretty. Genuine guy that could. BE interesting i.
Speaker 9: Think the left right thing it's been.
Speaker 2: TALKED about i need to find where the fuck his switches are because he's not he's MECHANICAL for.
Speaker 9: I think ultimately it's it's very hard to bridge. THAT gap i doubt that that.
Speaker 8: Will happen he's talking about like they need to scrap the like.
Speaker 2: When he puts his bottom lift, with this he can touch his, fucking nose.
Speaker 8: The transgender because He's basically i'm pretty sure, HE'S again i don't know if he's, that Well and i'm pretty sure he's against all. That garbage he.
Speaker 2: Says you do is a. Fucking liberal people just.
Speaker 8: Want the better for, the country and they keep us fighting over. Stupid stuff agree, with them.
Speaker 2: By there's a. Jew too i'm just saying you.
Speaker 8: Have some valid points.
Speaker 7: There, TOO yeah i.
Speaker 9: DON'T know i think that's been talked up. A lot they call It The Red, brown Alliance The, red shirts The, brown shirts, the communists and The fascist.
Speaker 2: Oh, Yeah, no no no one talks about that because that would make absolutely no. Fucking sense if, they did that'd be absolutely. Fucking retarded the communists communism, is judaism. Dumb fuck why would they be with the quote Unquote, brown shirts which you would be called. National socialist what in the fucking hell are you? Talking about, the bitter, mortal enemies the ones who massacred And? Destroyed germany what are you? Talking about this is the guy Who, loves stalin Who, admires stalin AND when i had those two fucking retards on my show that come out of social media and they have a couple of stupid clips FROM omy tv. Or whatever hell that, seemed interesting but they're too isolated And they're china start a race war between blacks. And whites that it didn't exactly translate over into, oh yeah by, the way There's a jewish. Hand puppet They're they're jewish hand puppets right with the hand off. Their ass there was Two brothers frojacks or whatever they were on here, SAYING oh i don't know HOW you, i, MEAN yeah I, mean stalin you give me his. His accomplished it, was like what the fuck did? He accomplish the fuck do you? He accomplish when you have the backing of the Of the jewish banks and they want something, to happen all you are is. A figurehead did you Know that stalin was crying and having a nervous Breakdown when germany was advancing, on him and It Was avril harriman who actually steps in and played the Role of stalin calling all the Shots, for russia for For The soviet union during the time of like when when when he was pressured to be anything but the stupid bitch that. He was he. Fell apart he would just go telling people they need to die and having people executed like his former buddies over There in poland where he had ten thousand soldiers shot in. The head that's who. You, admire yeah you certainly wouldn't want to look at what was going On In National socialist germany and how their lives had improved in spite Of the rothschild banking And the Treaty of, versailles bullshit which Is all rothschild. As well you wouldn't want to look at that as an example of something that would. Be, admirable no you want to talk about the mass murderer And Pussy. Joseph stalin that's who you want to, talk about who murdered, his own, you know millions and Millions. Of russians and then this fucking fagot right here is a Fan of. Stalin too you WANT to, i mean how far away from communism and freemasonry can you get if you're a fan of. That guy.
Speaker 8: We're not aligned with, communist.
Speaker 2: Left can kind of go down with the call it get to the count when you're not being when you're not being challenged on the stupid things that come out of. Your mouth it gets it gets pawned off as being some semi accurate until someone who's actually thinking for themselves and not just listening stops, and says what the fuck did you? Just say like this is this is like lift you off the ground and pin you against the wall type of bullshit, Like this this kid needs to get. Fucking Manhandled Fucking nick Flint.
Speaker 8: Is TRUMP so i think he's looking at kind of the people that are in.
Speaker 9: The middle that's just what they.
Speaker 2: Call, it yeah, BUT alright I gave i gave this out to, to Uh To stu peters, years ago like two and a half three, YEARS ago. I offered, i said. Boxing match you mean obviously you never. Saw it But now i'm gonna give This To nick Flint Is.
Speaker 7: Nick nick.
Speaker 2: This Goes for. Zac, Too, anytime bro you need some time to get prepped mentally to. Do, it fine you. And me boxing match will make, a big big. Freaking display you can.
Speaker 3: Have it.
Speaker 2: You know more people would see it if you. PROMOTED it i will beat the fuck out, of YOU and i will love every fucking STRIKE that. I, get guy it. Feels good let's, Go buddy see. Those teeth see those teeth this old man. Fucking, teeth yeah it does have cheethe on his. Bottom jaw, after all he just has a. Squishy face, SOR right i get lumped up pretty, good quick.
Speaker 9: Basically, the right like, you said the. RIGHT populace i.
Speaker 2: Don't know if it's. EVEN fair, i mean how tall is? This kid he's probably everybody's got to be taller, than, me right it's not an. Unfair fare he probably probably. ABOUT relative, i mean he doesn't have any muscles that he doesn't have. ANY like i don't know how strong. HE is i don't think he. WORKS out i don't think he. LIKE exercises i don't know if he could handle two minutes standing on his feet with a, you know having to. Move around boxing can be very winding. And tiring he'd have to condition. A little i don't know if he'd be he'd be interested. In that it's better to be a weak mail pretending to be a, tough guy because if he, can run it really doesn't take a whole lot of calories to run, your mouth and especially when no one's challenging what, you're saying and you just get to sit and sit at your little desk. And ramble that doesn't that doesn't. Impress me.
Speaker 9: Bernie bros to. Trump, people well you know there's some semblance of that.
Speaker 2: Years, ago graper by, the way sounds like something that you get arrested for and become a registered. SEX offender i don't. Know that it's. Like groper what the Fuck? Is graper what is wrong with people Not? Using english, SO yeah I mean i would talk.
Speaker 9: To him but the Thing with CANDICE where i was gonna Say About dave smith is and the.
Speaker 2: Proof He's a, JEWISH fan, I, get yeah that is this why.
Speaker 9: It's a problem to Reinforce anti semitism and. All that she started, to say Reinforce.
Speaker 2: ANTI semitism, I no. I'm not i'm not saying that is. A question i'm stating it as a as. A command i'm telling you to Reinforce, anti semitism because what are we talking About? Anti satanism are? We really are we really that concerned Just because satan runs, this place because we, let him because we. Let them there's a little fucking. Gay minion weasels that we should all of a sudden not say we're. Anti evil they want to chop off your, holds genitalia regardless of it's male, or female and then swap out the parts and then sew them. Back up and, you know if it's, a, female god they gotta we gotta get a, balloon animal of a fleshy. Balloon animal so we gotta graft the skin off their. Own arm no, cadaver's, here apparently and then tie a little balloon animal and so it's a crotch that won't screw them up for their the rest of their short. Ass, lives right let's inject them with hormones because, you know you're belief in the cult of science that Is, also jewish definitely would never steer. You wrong the cult of medicine and the cult. Of science what great people who would do things like that under the under the names of Things Like. Saint, Luke's Oh saint Luke's? Is, jewish yeah the Guy named ross at the top of the fucking Chain. Is hmmm is there A potential i, don't know not just the hospitall or, connection there but is there A potential i, Don't know jesuit connection with all, That, too yes as. There is fuck all the religions that they came out of their shit. Ask books we don't. Need it we, understand what we have a compass between right. And wrong, we know we know morality without having to be fucking having to read it like a. Bedtime story only people who are crazy and evil in wicked need to be told what's, common sense because they don't have a Tether. To god they don't have, that voice they don't have. That connection they are completely. Tether free they are they, are drifting they are. Floating away they don't have. A conscience they don't feel bad about what. They do they can pretend to fit in when they think, it's safer that's the. Safer play but when they're, all together like the pack of fucking wolves that, they are will tear. You apart don't give why are we fucking? Running from and so anything that this fucking lunatic. Bitch says he's, Not impressive he's. Not impressive what did? Freaking say fwent just doesn't even know what his controllers want him. To, say yeah and look. At him he looks like Not Even, eddie haskell because that would be. Too cool, he's like leave it to beaver like midway through. His development it's. It's pathetic that this guy has become a symbol of that If they if you want to drive a movement into, the Ground Make nick flint as the leader, of it make this little bitch of a neat leader. Of, it otherwise accept my challenge and show everybody what a big tough guy you ARE as i pound your face into the. Fucking matt let's just.
Speaker 5: Do it let's.
Speaker 2: Do it I'll even i'll even provide the. Boxing Gloves, IT'S frankests i, hold on. Hold on here's here's where he starts to laugh and joke and smile because look.
Speaker 8: At me look.
Speaker 2: At me i'm gonna get. My cookie i'm gonna make fun Of. The frankest, let's see.
Speaker 9: It's a problem to Reinforce anti semitism and. All that she started, to Say.
Speaker 8: IT'S frankests i was just about to ask you that.
Speaker 2: It's funny, You, know jake go fuck. Yourself too we're gonna have this. Joke together what the fuck do you? Think of? Francis this? You Retard do zionists exist in? Your world and you're a little crazy fucking a gil a godfreed pose? That's, HIM hello i need it for more, EFFECT here i gotta get a. DIFFERENT angle i need a different angle.
Speaker 7: For this.
Speaker 2: There, you go there's the. Other one there.
Speaker 7: YOU go.
Speaker 2: I couldn't contain myself.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 2: All night remember, you say up. All night we Give a godfrey and there's one that like a wand to something.
Speaker 8: As well That's the franks are a.
Speaker 7: Real thing?
Speaker 8: Thank you kind of a, cop out like what's your opinions?
Speaker 3: On that it's not a.
Speaker 2: Cop out it's understanding that that there's no difference Between a zionists and. The frankest and if you have my, fucking book by, THE way i sent it to YOU so i know, You, DO jake i gave you a nice. Copy too you can just read the history if, you'd like and. Anybody else it's on my website simple fryllc, dot com or you can Go to Barnes and Noble or amazon and get, it there which means less word, for me EVEN though i get way less. FOR it i don't give a. Fuck volume it's all. About volume, oddly enough that ninety SEVEN dollars i make a month, on yeah on a what? Is it patreon is not sustainable for a household?
Speaker 9: Who, knew so so let's just say you know the problem is you don't want, to, say like the Problem. Is jews is that To be?
Speaker 8: Jewish, mafia, no, no, no no It's.
Speaker 2: Definitely jews and what Are actual jews really? All about the ones that are religious regardless if you're talking About, the Torah the talmud which is the, rabbinical law Or, the kabbala which Is the jewish, mysticism bullshit and, you know pretending to be against the rabbinical law when in reality they're working together in the same. Fucking, entity yeah it's the same. Fucking cult it's a. Serpent cult it's a serpent. Wolf cult it's exactly what we've been. Talking about and That's why Snorri sturlus in In that gosher salt bullshit that she's spreading over there is kind of damaging because she doesn't understand apparently that there's maybe she doesn't Know About ellie widell and that Everything That snorri sterlitson said was completely fucked and retarded and a bunch of what they call it mythmongering By, the bards by the bard that he is and the and the woldenness that. He is if you even think that there's an odin And. A thor you're. Fucking wrong you're, just wrong and You think Wooden was odin and you start applying his Characteristics, to thor who Is? Actually wolden was it just? Another title you get the whole fucking story. Mixed up they weren't dead and come back. To life there's no such a fucking Thing as. Valhalla afterlife all that stuff. Was bullshit so if you start, preaching that you're making. People retarded.
Speaker 9: He measured in how we. Describe it the problem is we Don't have. American sovereignty.
Speaker 2: What About?
Speaker 4: The?
Speaker 2: Frankest dude are you going to? Continue? ON yeah i mean If if jake titled this Tall As, all candace someone was talking About, the frankest which by, the way she was probably watching my shows or her, people were, and said oh look somebody who was actually looking at. The history let's let's fuck that up real Good And meg candace talk. ABOUT it.
Speaker 8: I was just about to, ask you, that's funny and That's the frankest are a. Real thing they were a. Real GROUP but i just think that's, Cop out like what's your opinions?
Speaker 9: On that so let's, just say, you know the problem is you don't want, to, say like the Problem is, jews exactly.
Speaker 2: Why do you want to Say? That jewish why can't we just be direct? About it you can't fight a problem in an indirect fashion and it hopes to. Be successful so we got a tiptoe. Around it we don't tiptoe around an enemy who's decided that we're. Their enemy we weren't even the, aggressor here but we have to fucking.
Speaker 9: Finish it, Supremacy, right well let's be measured in how we. Describe it the problem is we Don't have.
Speaker 2: American sovereignty what the fuck does that have to do with the question about What a francis is and whether or not? It's valid, you stupid fucking fagot.
Speaker 9: Column that influences the government in the Direction of austrial and for The organized jewish community in, the world bah.
Speaker 2: Blah blah which he thinks that are all things that should remain, in Existence that jewish community in. The world do you think this? Should exist do you think do you think having them in every aspect of our of our society is a positive or negative impact on the rest of the people who. Live there i'm asking do you think you'd be less in danger less preyed upon if there wasn't a bunch of wolves in, The forest.
Speaker 9: THAT'S how i would.
Speaker 3: Put it.
Speaker 9: And in so far as that's It's religious jews that are involved, with that it's Also secular. Jewish people it's people that Are very proisraal people are Less Pro.
Speaker 2: Israel zionists That's, Called frankism, you stupid. Fucking retard you just. Said it you just admitted it that it's all. Those people guess what. That Was what frankism is is a personification of all the things That Make. Jews jews they weren't. Something separate all these ideas came out of The, lurean kabbala out of ancient Cult. Of judaism was an ancient but you KNOW what, i mean the ancient cult of the serpent cult that they then decided to put the mask on and Call, themselves judaism Call Themselves, catholic christian and Call. Themselves islam it's. All bullshit saw the Same fucking, saturn cults all The same. Saturn cult i'm gonna say. It again, and oh by, The way sabbataiev's Name. Means, saturn, okay, yeah okay, All right and what's the teflon on?
Speaker 4: Their?
Speaker 2: Head, yeah, okay okay how many more proofs do?
Speaker 7: We? Need?
Speaker 2: Oh islam they dance around a cube, in circles circumambulating. Seven times, Sure, thing okay totally not the same, thing though, sure thing but not the. Same thing. Mustn't be can't be the same cult to just in? Different factions?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 2: Right right what do the what do the big ass? Priest square the big little little tiny hat kind of looks like that other, tiny hat? Don't, they yeah freaking says my Name is FUENTEZ and I. Am mexican Nick fuent is on police body cam following his pop pushing a lady backs down a flight. Of, stairs, yeah yeah he's he looks. ABOUT it, i mean it looks About as mexican as leave it the. Beaver did but it's, the way, you know somebody and somebody was A. Flint is maybe he's Definitely not daisy flentees this kid because she she married a gay guy by the Name Of. Dave navarro i'm not sure you can produce children.
Speaker 7: That way.
Speaker 9: It's a lot, Of Them street.
Speaker 1: Francis exactly.
Speaker 2: You guys are both, fucking retarded and this is What ponds is pawned off as. Legitimate journalism so What the francis Were are there's Some history. Zionists involved they're the followers of a Guy Named jacob frank was a disciple of or influenced By the sabotans by. This, Guy Yeah brukia russo's actual people were the ones who groomed Make of frank for. His, role okay there were two, other PEOPLE and i just, Mentioned one brukia In. Between sabatai there was Never a there was never a down time before somebody else claimed that they were the reincarnation or that they had the speard of, this person even if they were already live when that guy. Was live that's the strange Thing about judaism and their self delusions that they then make, Into reality like that story about the apple and the and the food being sent over to the other side for that kid and the. Little girl that fucking. Bullshit story oh but it was real in. My, Head yes so is everything else about your fucking existence all real in your head not real? In reality all of your claims about being, The, chosen yeah that's aren't that was? Aren't, REAL sorry.
Speaker 9: I named sabbat Zav with sabati sixteen, sixty six which Is interesting number one.
Speaker 2: That was also the cecy Kview, trusts, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah okay, uh huh this is my book is more intelligent than him.
Speaker 9: So far six six six he declared that he Was.
Speaker 2: The, messiah yeah did you do you want to Talk About nathan agaza pushing him to, do so and he actually claimed that twenty, years prior and he got kicked out of where. He was he came back with.
Speaker 9: One of the most there's really like Two famous jewish people, that, claim well now there's, really four but at that time there were.
Speaker 2: Two men could you sit next to somebody who talks like this and, not, thinking dude are you? A man or are you a fucking what? Is that what?
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 9: Jewish people that claimed to Be the messiah that were universally Recognized Was. Jesus, christ no and then It was sabots at me in sixteen sixty. Sickond, Wrong no then Later Was jacob frank and then after that it.
Speaker 2: Was no because there's. A difference dumbass who Who. Embraced jesus definitely Not, The sanhedron definitely Not. The pharisees definitely not fucking anybody Who Embraced sabbatai zev, told you who told Everybody the messianic age? Is here and Fuck the. Tealmudic law Half, the jews probably more. Than half there's a bit of a fucking. Difference here anybody can. Claim anything When the jews see the same evil and someone else they are drawn.
Speaker 9: To It at now It's this alabi of the habbad lubavitchures and that's the.
Speaker 8: Whole, strange yeah they're.
Speaker 2: Pretty, freaky, yeah yeah you know who else is one Of Those abad luvivich's the president trump?
Speaker 5: Ower too is?
Speaker 3: What's weird?
Speaker 9: They, do yeah.
Speaker 2: They do but when you bring, That up, nick said you're gonna be On the. Shabad topic why didn't you talk about the president the Silver crown king Of? The torah, so.
Speaker 9: Anyway so on sixty, Sixty Six sabbat zaby says that he's.
Speaker 2: A massign see this is what doesn't, go anywhere because you're talking about this foundational ship, that everybody by the should probably, already know but you're not talking about where the. Connection is as to why she would say because she doesn't, fucking know because she was just told to say something that she did because that's what her. Role is and then your role is to go encounter it and say this, is stupid and then everybody, Else, says okay that. Topic's dead and there was no there was nothing there About. The francis that was just something that was pulled out of the ether from. The history then it doesn't Have any it doesn't pertain anything except the fact that they didn't just fucking disappear. Into nothingness they are the Fucking Frank the francis are The. Fucking zionists they Are The, temuittig rabbis even though they were Burning the talmud, In, public yeah so that they could get in with The Fucking catholic church and Then infiltrate that's exactly what. They did twenty six thousand of the Disciples Of. Jacob frank, oh well they're Not called, francus anymore so they must. Have, disappeared really they went Into The roman catholic. Fucking. Church idiots they created The freaking brethrens that then brought you Dispensationalism And, john darby Which Is. Christian zionism and for those of you who don't, understand yet so how are they not How the frank is not Fucking, The zionists.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 9: My god and he preaches a Breaking of jewish law because In the jewish prophecy it says that When the, messiah comes they'll break the law kind Of like jesus in the Sense.
Speaker 2: That jesus jesus didn't say turn everything upside down and. Invert it he didn't say that. Means, murderers, okay now he didn't say that means you can fuck, your your your. Neighbor's wife now he didn't. Do that what the fuck are you?
Speaker 9: Talking about And the, pharisee, said well if you know, the law you have to stone. This Woman and jesus wrote their sins and the dust, and, said well he without sin casts a first stone because he was. The law he fulfilled the law and abrogated the.
Speaker 2: Old law that's way different than what you're talking about With with zebby And. With frank you're absolutely out of. Your, mind well even try to equate that the two is something that he should be stoned to.
Speaker 9: Death, for well if an abrogating means to get rid of the, old things he kind of wrote over the. Old law he got rid of, the temple and so all the all the things like the sacrifices at the temple and the, you know the things about the garments being mixed and. So on he became irrelevant when, the.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no the garments mixing has some whole, deeper reading has everything to do with how it affects your being in your your. Own frequency it's got nothing to do. With it, and besides It's all jewish bulls should. Begin with, but hey whatever, it should that's been. Passed along, but yeah you put probably shouldn't do polyester slash cotton and, a shirt just saying probably shouldn't do.
Speaker 9: That temple was destroyed because the temple was really Essential to jewish religion.
Speaker 2: And so which. Never existed by, the way all those oh the temple, WAS destroyed i. DON'T know i don't agree they. Even existed they don't. Accomplish anything so if, anything happened they they definitely didn't build. It themselves so, and, uh, yeah yeah. They don't they don't. Make civilizations they. Destroy them they eat away the substance and make sure that human kind does not progress past a. Certain point that's. Their job they are the. Lingual leers, that is they're they're they're Chosen, By Satan saturn kronos to keep man. Kind down and apparently we've gotten to the point now where we're obsolete according to these fucking freaks in. This cult so now it's time to expedite. OUR Departure.
Speaker 9: A sabatzev came, and, said well we have to break some of the. Ceremonial laws that's What the messiah, would do because it claimed to Be. The Messiah And, hasidic judaism these guys.
Speaker 2: Are Fanatical, ascetic judaism and The Fucking sabote francas And the, tealmudic people they're all, fucking crazy and they say they Had, to Actually the hasidics had to actually declare that they weren't Like the francis and the And the sabbatineans because there was so many similarities when you got down into, understanding there they're there, uh lesser lesser public attributes, because remember you can't Be, a frankist The true francis if you express out outwardly what you. Are inwardly where do You think hasidism? Came from it was just, another attempt just like them being baptized Into into Catholicism and christianity and Then creating. Christian brethrens that then became the the jumping off Point For, Christian zionism zionism.
Speaker 9: Atical believers In the. Jewish, law lah there's There's, legalistic judaism there's. Mystical judas what.
Speaker 8: Did THE talent i Think?
Speaker 9: About, jesus well the talmus disease? In hell and what the talmud, Is people but.
Speaker 2: That's, rabbinical law and necessarily want to. Keep it you want to keep the. Conversation there that's. What's hilarious it's all it's just, you're like how dare she just separate them and say it's only? These ones and then look at, the meantime, he's, saying yeah, you Know these jews in our society Are wonderful. Jewish communities but yet she's wrong for he's saying that she's isolated to just this. One group and then he goes into talking about it's just, the rabbis basically just the rabbis and these zion, as well who the Fuck does? Ionis, Are oh frankism just puts, A microscopic He puts judaism at large under the microscope for what. They are so when you take away, that insight you still think that there's potential for their to be an argument for these people not being. All bad and when you, do that you make, an error and, that error being carried on throughout history, so far has been to our detriment each and. Every time so let's stop the bullshit and Fuck.
Speaker 3: You nick you know what.
Speaker 9: It is you Have The, hebrew bible which is the.
Speaker 2: Old testa.
Speaker 7: How is?
Speaker 2: This even how is this even convincing to? Most PEOPLE because i Talk like i'm talking down and that you don't want to be seen on the condescending end. As arguing so then, you just with your lack of, mental power you decide that he must be right so that you can stand shoulder to shoulder and, be, like haha those stupid people. Over there is that what it? Is that are people that lack they they they lack that individuality and the ability to think for themselves that. They did they just see the they see, the guardrails they see they see the bumpers in the in the in the. Bowling alley then you know the bumper bowl has been put up so that they don't go into the into, the gutter and they don't. Want to they don't want to get too closed and a bounce. Off it they don't want they don't want to go outside the line, of course because that's scary to them because then they'll be judged because this guy is talking condescending to people who. Do THAT so i want TO stay i want to stay on this side and, be, like yeah, those people. They suck what a bunch of. Fucking bullshit people. Are stupid if, that's out that's all. It takes this guy's not. Even convincing he's not even making any real. Deep points he's just going off on a tangent about shit that doesn't matter and going a row all the way around, the question What? Are Frankeists. They're zionists What? Our frankests they are an insight into What all judaism, actually is which, is sick, to prave to wicked, and evil.
Speaker 9: And contained In The hebrew bible are six hundred and. Thirteen commandments, you Know the jews are people of. The law they observe. The law they were given, a Law The. Ten commandments but in addition The ten commandments are given six hundred and thirteen. Tell bullshit in the, first century they compile all the commandments of what they Call, the mishnah and they just codify the six hundred and thirteen commandments are supposed. To follow But like.
Speaker 2: Mutt right and Then, the Jews, being jews they built their entire fucking rabbinical religion about how to skirt around these fucking laws that they build them themselves, right right because. It's schizophrenia they imposed it, upon themselves and then they look for ways to get, around it like tying fucking strings around their neighborhood so that they can carry On. The sabbath they're.
Speaker 9: Insanelistic tradition it's not enough by my fucking hot sauce simber frylc dot com book you're up, here now by my fucking hut sauce simper fry llc dot time dot com long enough to govern all the particularities of, everyday life because life is. Pretty complicated so, the rabbi who are really, like lawyers they debate.
Speaker 2: Lawyers who rape children and eat them in tunnels.
Speaker 9: The law and they debate how to, apply it and and they come up with different explanations. And whatever and.
Speaker 8: It's wild the stuff, in there.
Speaker 9: Totally wild there's passages where like the rabbis win a Debate, with god.
Speaker 2: You can hit a few extra time sats' they a couple, Too many.
Speaker 9: Like they Argue with god and the. Rabbis win that's like.
Speaker 8: Raping three year old girls killing That's.
Speaker 2: All, jews, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah it's not a. Great, BOOK no i. SIDETRACKED you i cut you off in the middle of.
Speaker 2: The FRAME but i don't mean to say. Religious ones i'm talking about ones who like the leverage the idea. Of religions you could, be secular you could, be uh what do you? Call it non religious juty and still if you identify as one in a sense where you're uh supporting what they're doing in, the world, then yeah you're supporting, the, rape murder and pillaging of. Human beings so show me the good one that stands up and says. That's wrong got any of those? Out there Says And dave smith playing a role pretending like they're bad because he's getting paid to do the, Controlled opposition so, everything, is, oh well somebody else has got it taken. Care of and look It's, A Jew so jews. Are good, Of course jews are going to come out and Argue against jews because that way you don't kill all of them, That way you hesitate in the most vital times and they end up murdering. You instead isn't that great because he trusted them because, you, thought oh they're not all, the same they're not all out to. GET you, i mean look At This, dave smith guy who nobody gives a. Shit about until two, YEARS ago i didn't give a shit. About him, STILL though i don't THINK he's i don't think he's ever. Been funny he's Had that jewish privilege of being an entertainer In a. Jewish, industry. Hooray congradufu. Relations dude that's why none of us on social media that mean anything are ever getting you to, go anywhere because if, we have if we have anything real, to, say well guess whose territory? This is it was. Always theirs. It's media medeia. The, spell, yeah yeah it's. Like medical it's, the spell it's the it's, the witchcraft it's, the pharmacology is. The pharmachia medea was the one, who well actually She's she she, Wasn't really she's just the name of l From the british daw who was making The burning purple drug and poisoning people to death and causing. Freak outs and then you have the dote in. The antedote oh that bottleshit that Em and hemlin. Talks about so they call.
Speaker 9: That disputations is the debate AND anyway i have.
Speaker 3: To pay that's.
Speaker 9: The talma so the talma the most.
Speaker 2: Didn't didn't. Dan didn't my name Is tol mud didn't Didn't d dean didn't. Didn't deing.
Speaker 9: And there's been a different version Of the talmud over, the years but the most sophisticated one they. Call it there Was a babylonian And A. Jerusalem talmud babylonian was. More advanced that came two hundred, years later the, fourth century after fourth or fifth century. And later my monody's really codified it a.
Speaker 2: Twelve cents he was a real piece, of shit. That, Guy, huh yeah did you say did you say the? Correct way because you. Should have let's see what we got going. On here i'll tell You if i'm happy with it. Or, Not yeah i'm okay.
Speaker 4: With it.
Speaker 2: That's good we did it. Right today well we get oh we got another? Follow up, all right you Guys rock you guys who are doing your. FOLLOW ups i, respect that didn't you because every time, YOU do i get thirty six hollars thank you and you get to talk To doctor. Glyddin specifically isn't? That nice? All right? ALL right i?
Speaker 3: Like it?
Speaker 9: All right, moving BACK so i Think it's Spain in PORTUGAL and i HAVE to i have to brush up on all this STUFF when I debate candas. About this but, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah because That's what i'm gonna. Do here friendly. Just murdered but it wasn't the y.
Speaker 9: That's legalistic judaism and The hacidic Jews.
Speaker 2: Were dude the bullet went the, Wrong direction That's all. I'M saying, i mean what the fuck is this.
Speaker 9: Really like a response to the frank to the To the sabatans And, the frankests is they believed in.
Speaker 5: The law the?
Speaker 9: Sad fuck?
Speaker 2: You know did you just? Say that?
Speaker 9: For Real hold uptiens and Then the frankest were a radical offshoot Of. The, Sabatans, later No the frankests came up with, this idea they said sanctification, through transgression and so.
Speaker 2: They, said, no, no No that sabotai was and this is also taking out of you obviously Haven't Read gersham sholman's Book about sabatize every And, about sabatanism because if you did that long ass fucking thousand plus, page book you would understand that even the concept of redemption through sin is a simplification of what. That, meant well he just said was different words to mean the same, fucking thing redemption. Through sin what they're saying is they're going to bring back the conditions of the mesnionic age by inverting everything and, corrupting everything because it's a lot easier to do that than it is to make, everybody good so you make everything. Horrible instead not that they would ever push for, good anyway because it's not in. Their nature they don't. Understand that they don't have Any fucking they don't have. A conscience they are tetherless people. Floating around they have, No insight they have, no, empathy compassion a sense of right. And wrong they know what's wrong because they are taught that it's wrong by other people when they do, horrible things don't have a they don't have a bit of remorse. For it they're not, whole people if they're, even people they're. Not whole and we're and we're arguing for their place in. This world are you fucking? Kidding, me no because they're danger to everyone else who, is whole and they'll do their best to rip you apart From the genitalia line up if you.
Speaker 9: Are whole but there's a mistranslation of a book by the scholar Of the sabbateens where people say it. Meant transgression it's a mistranslation of rapport by. A Scholar But, jacob frank, who's radical, said no we have to do evil and. Bizarre things we have to do everything, to.
Speaker 2: Say dumbass you don't understand that there was an unbroken Chain between Sabatanism, and frankism And that Frankism. Is zionism so what the fuck do you think is Happening? In israel and who the hell Do, you oh here's this. One too when did when did the rothschilds Uh? Become zionists because before that They Were francists offenbach seventeen. EIGHTY something i believe it was when they were talking with Oh Boy, adam wisop who Was a jesuit but his father Was. A, rabbi, surprise, surprise, yeah yeah that's also in The Book The third man In the Room Was jacob frank and he got wealthy overnight Thanks. To Rothschilds and rothschilds were then devoted to the Cause of francism because they had this whole plan Called the illuminati who were going to do. These things you could call, them illuminati called Them the perfectible list in which was their. Real name but it was a Bunch of jesuits and a Bunch of francists working together in the lodges to terror form them and to seek out nobles and people of high value as far as monetary to help in the cause of bringing down society all across the world that must have just gone away on. Its own it's.
Speaker 9: Because, you know There's some gnostic. Concepts, within no.
Speaker 2: There, isn't no. There isn't calling everything gnostic is a. Vague term it's a. Very vague it has nothing to Do. With sethians isn't even a real, term either Neither. Is valentinian but THERE'S the, o fights which are more like what he's talking. About gnostic but you can't lump things that are completely opposite of each other into the same category and call of. A gnostic it doesn't work. Like THAT the, o fights the, snake handlers The fucking. Serpent cult they even Call, themselves christians but. They're not they're fucking orgiastic drug taking killers who believe in. Human sacrifice not Exactly, very christian, not exactly but Very, very jewish.
Speaker 9: Realistic And, mystical judaism where they say that whoa what?
Speaker 2: Mystic everything whoa what Is? Mystical judaism The, fucking kabbala, the Lureon Specifically Kabbala, isaac laria who he, never mentions nor did He mention Natithan the gaza Pretty ki russo he just jumps all over the place and he gives you half a fucking story and it's a bunch. Of bullshit but he talks as if he knows something and he doesn't because he's a piece. Of shit, fuck, you nick out beat. Your ass let's, fight box actual, boxing gloves real rules so you can protect. YOUR whatevers i would wear a, cup though just IN case i hit you below, the BELT because i want to.
Speaker 9: As above so below we have to do the good and. The evil they think, that, now jus that means Either that god is not single, but dual and there's good and bad and evil is Contained. Within, god yea which. Is wrong and So many jews actually pray to the devil like they would Pray, To god so why.
Speaker 2: Are we keeping? Them? Around again, nick resting is that like some Of The bapho met stuff or Is, that yeah that's all related to that that it was all made up after. The fact, so no that's not where the.
Speaker 8: Cult begins thick industry and stuff like several rappers Mentioned About, baha, met like, you know these guys in the hood Don't Know. Baha met that was that was.
Speaker 9: Really weird it all Comes from Kabbolah, is jewish, you know that's where cabal when You say jewish kabala Comes, from kabbola And that's. Jewish mysticism and So the, francis said we have to sin in order to.
Speaker 2: Become, pure okay that. WAS retarded i need to get up for, a second which means you're gonna have to listen to clavicular which what are we? Gonna do this is a six? Days out this one was three days out, a right so, in coronel allow them to. Call order here we got go like, dance Okay and i'll get back. Over here, oh, No see i'm showing you that one's up here and it's. A chat there's no other accepts dot com. And me, all right let's see. DUM merch i don't care. About that we are, Did THAT so. I go i need an indie go go Or a kickstarter campaign for. A cookbook and Really what i'm gonna use that money for is the cookbook and hopefully have enough to also get my LABELS because i need to change my labels and. Update them, so yeah someone help. Me out let's make. A cookbook, ALL right i got all the Ideas and i'm gonna incorporate the host saucees into it's gonna be Awesome hos. Saice cookbook but it's going to also incorporate the necessity and the importance of the ninety. Central nutrients we need to have some counter argument against this bullshit allopathic portion Of the jewish. Death cult otherwise everybody's going to be will succumb to it and it won't. Be good so here he is beaten up another Young, par yeah you, know what you just became every girl's favorite. Gay friend that's what you are period. The end you don't do makeup with a male that you actually want to have. Sex with chat where It Looks?
Speaker 5: Max singer Where?
Speaker 1: Looks max, toing her it's, all good Doctor, klav.
Speaker 4: Yeah is this something? That's okay she's literally injecting a seventeen year Old coach craig in, today's video why you should look smax or, better put what's wrong with you? Right now and you need to do the following things or essentially you're. A loser let's find out.
Speaker 1: What we need to do based, on anecdotes based. On numbers that looks the most. Important metric it would be insane to not. Prioritize them that's why It looks max's. Not insecurity it has nothing to do with.
Speaker 4: The insecure it's only, because logically since looks, matter most you're an idiot to not be. Looks maxing it was.
Speaker 1: Really just how many SOCIAL outings i was missing out on due to the FACT that, i was, you know. SLIGHTLY neurodivergent i didn't really grow.
Speaker 4: Up attractive you're started to see a pattern of something that happened to him that made him to be out. Like this and, so parents make sure your kids, have friends force them to do things that maybe they don't want, to do make them learn patience rather than letting them sit there on their phones every single day.
Speaker 5: Doing nothing so the lookx maxing community talks about, two concepts so they're soft maxing and.
Speaker 4: Hard, maxing now if you're trying to hard max, the downstairs don't forget harder than last time cold greg fifteen percent of.
Speaker 1: Soft maxes are things that are not very extreme looks max as that would be something like getting, a tan, getting lean and these, are phenomenal and.
Speaker 4: So soft maxing seventy percent of your potential and these are easier things, to do in, other words the low. Hanging fruit and so these are some THINGS that i actually think that they. MAKE sense, i mean we're not talking about getting cheek. Implants here we're talking about simple things that you can do.
Speaker 1: Because you could get all the surgeries in, the world but if your high, body fat you're not gonna be able to see the bones that, you're, Augmenting right so it really does go a long way to just get ten and.
Speaker 4: Get lean how hard is that to have some kind of pigmentation in, your skin whether it's a fake tan and a lower level of. Body fat in, other words don't. Be fat same applies. To females if you want to be above. Average looking don't. Be fat.
Speaker 1: It's easy hard maxing is taking, pharmaceutical drugs it's, getting surgery, it's steroids things.
Speaker 5: LIKE this i wanted to go through some maxes and.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna find out what actually works and what actually is.
Speaker 5: Just coping growing a beard.
Speaker 1: It's contextual if you can grow, a beard that can give your face a little bit, more structure the perception of more development than absolutely and growing.
Speaker 4: A beard if you don't have a, strong chin you can grow a beard to hide, that factor and it actually. Can help but for, most people the chads of, the world you're gonna be, clean.
Speaker 1: Shaven mewing mewing, is dope and it's actually required. During development, you know if you have improper tongue posture and improper, breathing habits then you're not gonna. Develop correctly now.
Speaker 2: The, Thing okay so the fact that he puts that much time into these things shows how paranoid he. Truly is do you understand like he. Turned it he went from looking like a sephardic jew to half. A chad apparently so far because the steroids and whatever the hell's he to gh to make his bones in his face grow and now he's gonna break him and make his job even. More prominent he's gonna look like he's gonna Look Like bruce campbell when. He's done, You Know, bruce campbell is you remember? Your darkness Let's See bruce, Campbell young let's do. That image, come on there. He is there's the chin. So open he's gonna be. That, guy yeah, funk off, right there there. YOU go i can't make it. Bigger, though okay back. To it what the hell? Is that where? Am i WHO am? I?
Speaker 4: Went? Mewing is it's beneficial when you're. A, baby unfortunately when, you're old you're not just gonna just chew and completely change. Your jawline and so that?
Speaker 2: Is that how uh? Is that? How uh what do you? Call It johnny depp got his his uh jaw muscles doing? This ship?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 2: That what mewing even? FUCKING means i did? It again words that don't make sense.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 2: He looks like a he's looking for he's hungry for some. Some rod and so does she in a. Different way but, uh yeah either one of them you could probably, you know on. Their chest.
Speaker 4: It's kidding time you. Start mewing it's not gonna make any. Noticeable difference.
Speaker 2: Bone sma SO so i guess you just have to like be a tooth grinder or do a lot, of cokes so you keep on clenching. Your jaw he, does meth he's probably clenching his. Job plenty he's gonna get those those. Jaw muscles you know how else he could? Do that losing enough fat in your face so that you can actually just see the muscles that are already there.
Speaker 1: Is dope SO what i DO is i use the swelling to. My advantage all, bone smash?
Speaker 2: Bone smash isn't it an interesting way to? Call, That like i'm an, intelligent PERSON but i call hitting myself in the face with my fist. Bone smashing are you smashing?
Speaker 7: Your?
Speaker 2: Bones no then you're not a fucking neural diversion and you're definitely not an autistic person who the words and the logic means something to them and they would be offended by the way. You talk so you've already blown up your spot because you don't actually know what. That is you're playing a fucking role so that you can get away with this shit by pretending that you're a. Neural diversion all you are is a fucking scared kid and, an idiot a. Fucking IDIOT and i will cover up the inflammation.
Speaker 4: With makeup, bone Smashing and i'm not talking about. Doing that damn boy literally hitting his face laying on a bed so he doesn't, pass out because, you know if you hit too hard you could have.
Speaker 2: A concussion this guy is too much of a pussy to himself. Too hard, don't worry he's not going to.
Speaker 4: Hurt himself seeing so many times that you get some swelling and you then have to cover up the swelling with makeup before you go out to. The bar and so. Picture this it's time to go out to. The club your boys, are, saying hey are, you ready give me a, Few minutes and you start beating your face in you cover it up, with makeup and then you stick needles of your eyes in order to have.
Speaker 2: Hunter eyes and then and then and then you, tell again and if you and If, you're jewish then you say that somebody who, assaulted you, and uh it's better If you if you draw a spasika, in lipstick you're your own lipstick on the mirror when they come in and see you all beat up and say six million just to say the words? Six million is that the length that you? Pass out it's even, more dramatic Six million.
Speaker 4: I'm going to have to go to in order to get. A girl this, Is ridiculous this, Is stupid this doesn't make. Any sense this. Is moronic if you need to go to, those extents find a, Different girl find girls who don't, need you are a.
Speaker 2: Different dude. We don't don't assume you know what the fucking end goal is There.
Speaker 4: THAT now i. Get it women they. Do this it happens all, the time but it's not.
Speaker 2: Their fault you don't punch themselves in the face that often though.
Speaker 4: Thing what a? Are, doing men we don't have to go through. These legs we don't.
Speaker 2: Do this turk builder.
Speaker 8: And your.
Speaker 2: Ninety essentials then you're more attractive already because you have, the energy stamina and brain capacity to uh know what's a good idea and what isn't and you know you won't be sucked into that low vibration with others people who Are not you're they aren't they're not worth. Your time.
Speaker 4: As men put on a that's.
Speaker 2: The ant there's garlic. In it this is the anti energy, vampire formula the ninety central nutrients From azure WEELL code bb five go to, my website a false.
Speaker 4: Image to the world in order to track the ladies.
Speaker 5: Using face out to fraud on. Social media dope and so?
Speaker 4: What's next should we use a? Waste filter should we change? Our appearance is.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to see you, in person so probably shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Do that not known, as catfishing and so he's a fan. Of catfishing you show a false image, of yourself perhaps add four inches to, your height and then when you go on that date with, that girl she's gonna, be thinking who? ARE you i thought you? Were thirty why do you? Look fifty and why are you five? FOOT six i thought you were six. FEET tall i think it's better to on day one show exactly who, you are have your end.
Speaker 2: By line we let's start a relationship on a lie OR several, i mean if we're just starting a relationship on a, couple lives that's that's. Just normal we need we Need. The max Let's lie max instead Of Looks max.
Speaker 4: Durham, showing you of course in your, best light but actually be you and when you meet. That, girl also, be yourself be confident and present the best version, of yourself but let It, be actually you don't fake the relationship because imagine if you're presenting a false version, of yourself make up the, whole thing not acting like you. Really, are no.
Speaker 2: If SHE says i, Faked it, you're like SO. Did i i'm just more convincing. Than you.
Speaker 4: And you eventually find out that that girl isn't in love with. You, anymore well she probably discovered that you're not really that person and she's going for. Someone else but if you can be yourself and she falls in love, with you she's not gonna jump ship the moment she sees someone.
Speaker 1: More attractive OZIMPIC dope glp ones in general the.
Speaker 2: SAME mechanism glp one short for glucagen like peptide one receptor and agonists are a type of medication that helps control blood sugar. And appetite, no no, no No it's heli. Monster, Venom okay helo, monster venom hel a. Monster venom we just went over this with THE stuff i showed You With, azure will and we've gone over at zempic of my name many times in the last couple of years starting with, doctor artists and, you know he's good for, some information but it's not like we couldn't do that on. Our own it's the other shit that he tries to pile on after that makes. It fractionated, bullshit nutrition, utilizing pharmaceutical, synthetic vitamins and bullshit that you would need to continually buy then fix the root cause of. The problem that's why he's. An asshole plus he's. An asshole but anyway, Over, here, yeah, NO no gfp one's vegas, nerve paralyzed your retina's detaching from your, Fucking eyeballs type, one diabetes permanent paralysis, of stomach all. Potential possibilities plus you're gonna lose a shit ton of muscle when you're trying to lose fat because you're not gonna be. Hungry anymore so you're not gonna sustain your. Muscle weight you're gonna continue to, stay fat just with narrower bones because your muscles are gonna. Be gone the wrong thing's gonna. Be dissolved you, lost weight, all right it was all your. Muscle retards. Good job don't do a zempic if you're pinning anything into. YOUR body i think that you might have a, mental problem and that, includes heroin which is just. PLAIN fun i never did, that either, NOT no i mean when there's pill forms, of, things like why would you? Do that but even when they, had roxies they might know what. Those are some a street name might even Be called blueberries unless that was just an inner thing with us some discussing depraved asshole piece of Shit in florida was selling somebody's prescription who the, Hell knows but my girlfriend at the time was buying it unbeknownst, to me and then she showed them, to me AND then i, had some and then now. It's whatever but there are a little kind. Of things there are thirty milligram uh basically oxy cotone without a time. Release roxies they're blue and they didn't have anything else, In them so it wasn't like there was a scene, of menaphite like Like those perkoset type things. Are evacuated it was just straight basically pottered heroin because you'd crush. Them up, go, yeah yeah like fucking up. Your life if you do, that forever you'd be.
Speaker 1: A retard so you're gonna want to Go with redta.
Speaker 4: TRUE tide i actually agree. With him now here's. The thing he's on busive doses fifteen milligrams of rheta that is above and beyond what anyone should. Be taking he's not more, vidly obese and he doesn't.
Speaker 2: NEED it i think what his problem is is that he is a he's a, needle freak and that's why he's injecting everything that he can find and when he sees something positively changes life and he's. On meth do you understand that people who take meth are delusional because the drug makes you that way from lack of sleep and all kinds of. Other reasons so if he's talking about all this, other shit do we know he's not on some sort of drug at the time he's talking, about it and at his age and the fact that his brain hasn't fully, developed yet are we sure that He's not that this isn't just the myth talking from the PREVIOUS times i made that impression on him when he was, On, it like do we not see how this? Could be these ideas of jawstraint and lengthening it like these could all be out of the mind of the delusional psychopath that is the. Meth head, you know if he was more what do you, call it if he was more mechanically in tuned, or whatever then he probably would be taking, a drill a battery, operated drill and going around his neighborhood fixing things in the middle of the night because he'd been. On meth, You know oh what a. Great, guy yeah he's. On meth he's most and owing. My, lawn now, you know it's tremendously like he just made a dildo shape out of my headges by cutting it zempic.
Speaker 4: For example there's about a billion dollars in lawsuits, against it and it's so it's not. For everyone does it work, Absolutely now on the, other hand doctors can't. Prescribe it the ONLY.
Speaker 2: Thing i see the positives of allopathy being is that in, certain cases but not all because everybody believes. In it but in certain cases it is weeding out, The stupid but unfortunately it's also leading out the people who just believe in the system and believe that that's what. Medical is and then when you try to show them, other things hopefully they get on board and understand that that's not the only game. In town that is the wrong game that's going to end up leading them. To hell and here's What doctor glynnon can show. Show you and this is another way you can address your health that you can be in charge. Of it you don't have to go to someone else, for it you can do. It yourself and here's the here's the website that shows you all this information that you can utilize. For yourself and if you, have Questions there's Tuesdays and thursdays And even wednesdays with us if you need a specific homeopathic like the one he just told me today for this, HU rash i have URNS. M m i'll be ordering That when i'm. Done here.
Speaker 4: And, in comparison ozempic and terzipitide Actually are if you're gonna use one of, these three it should be either ozempic or terzipitide and you should be getting it From.
Speaker 2: A he's saying because retta hasn't been dried or repid rat tattooy whatever isn't, you know it's still it's still uh because again this is belief IN the fda, Again, right oh that's it's on tested ord's it doesn't been verified to the. Risk, factors well how did, ozipic pass how did ter Zipitide pass so you're giving dangerous poison a thumb up AS. The fda this is how Stupid even coach. Greg is, it's like how did this ship? Become okay how did fucking chemo and radiation become okay in the? First place what IS the fda? Really about, oh this this one. Hasn't passed Why as jews don't own the two? Tried trade?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: That why so once they get their HANDS, on rita then that'll be that'll be. Approved too.
Speaker 4: Fuck you oh any source not somesarm site or you don't even know what. It is and so if you're interested in getting it is.
Speaker 2: Either well and if, you do it's kill them monster venom and it has all these other potentials look at uh to, harm, you right because we should go all these directions instead, of oh the, hunger noise the, food noise and we need to suppress the. Food noise you know how you suppress the, Food noise give your body the ship that, it needs so that is not craving something that it. Doesn't have that's how you get rid of the. Food noise it's four o'clock. RIGHT now i took my. Vitamins today you saw me do. THEM earlier i had the f, A pluses i had the whole, multi Vitamin and i'm going to be. Fasting today i'm gonna be just, fucking fine same thing TOMORROW because i don't need. Anything else i'm not getting. The twitch if MY routine i happen to walk pilot refrigerator or, I'M walking i spend time in the kitchen. A lot, you know it's kind of like the middle of. The house it's like living in. The KITCHEN if i spend time in THERE and i have an impulse to Go do i'll just remind myself that it's it's JUST because i do a certain Thing when, I'm here and then it's Not because i'm, actually Hungry because, i'm Not because. I'm good And then i'll move on to you got that, Nervous energy go on, the elliptical go into go in the bedroom and lift the weights at the at the. INCLINE bench i go outside and do. The squats. That's all i'll redirect those impulses today and tomorrow the. Day after it gets three. Days in But what i'm not going to do is THINK that i need o zimpic or rat tattooy or ter zipeitide or anything else that's putting your faith. In pharma again following to the fucking feet, of pharma which Is a jewish foot pharmaceutical claus, for toenails.
Speaker 4: Great ozempic and or. Ter zippitite you can get it from. Algo rx remember it's, prescription medication prescribed to you by, other prices.
Speaker 2: Derived you, by, doctors right because that makes. It better they're, not nitropaths?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 2: THEY yeah i didn't.
Speaker 9: Think So First March health Science backed.
Speaker 2: What the fuck does that? Even mean when they control the studies Science inspect, it's, like yeah you're you're circle. Jerking everybody and then this delusion in this illusion and delusion that we've created inside, the sphere. This bubble you can go around in circles in it all day and we'll let you because you're still in the fog of. The bullshit oh you believe? In this and, uh yeah we verified this through cross validation of something else that we, also said because we own that. Industry too we own we own, the studies we own. The science it's, cabbalistic science it's. Cabbalistic physics we completely deny and reject the nature of the. Human body but we're gonna tell you what to put. In, it excellent let's, start There Fucking.
Speaker 4: Jesus christ once you see how much cheaper it is with, algor x you're going to want to get it from. That dude, and remember it's pharmaceutical and, it's prescription and, it's legal, and no they're not going.
Speaker 2: To, see see they own the, legal system they own, the pharmacy, they owned they own they, own pharma They, owned pharmachia and they own. The media so as long as they all agree, with themselves who are the, same entity then there's the there's the illusion that's created that somehow this is a. Good, idea no it.
Speaker 4: Isn't reta because it's. Not legal they all work exceedingly well at reducing, your appetite, your cravings but they do come negative. Side effects, for example you could, get diarrhea you could, get nausea.
Speaker 2: You can have a paralyzed stomach for your whole, fucking life or at, least temporarily because that's the whole purpose of what. It does what about the vegas nerve what else is it control besides just your? RIGHT stomach, i mean there's a there's a nerve that comes out of the the at liss vertebrae, as well that controls your. Respiratory system and if that one's out, of whack um your child can stop breathing in middle. Of night that's the only other thing besides injections that can.
Speaker 4: Cause sids and my main Problem that i'm seeing is that people are using too high of. A dose you shouldn't take a dose it's so high that you don't want. To eat it should be just strong enough so they neat to do to be. ATTRACTIVE drug i do, believe So and i'm giving.
Speaker 2: You insane if you, do that you're fucking insane my. My opinion but it's a solund.
Speaker 4: One or harm done by being obese or is.
Speaker 2: There really there's more harm done by being obese than there is to inject yourself with a bunch of bullshit. From, pharma Dude? Do greg what? The? Fuck greg.
Speaker 4: To do cardio and eat a? Healthy diet how many times it's in the.
Speaker 2: Foul should do that first before? Going off do, that first and then you also do That last oh sheet you're. STILL on i had, to differently What's?
Speaker 4: Up Dan? Hello Mike since i've said to do one hundred and fifty minutes of cardio week and TO push i should have.
Speaker 2: A life i'm, Gonna insecon i'm gonna, get up and then they love. To go, but, ah man this it just drive.
Speaker 7: Me nuts.
Speaker 2: Ortica like something Looks like utica with An r utica errands that almost look like my real. Last name it, doesn't, matter though the.
Speaker 4: Fork down to, EAT healthy i continuously push my cookbook and the surf by eating high protein from an eight out OF eight. CLT supplements a lot.
Speaker 1: Of man are super against, using MAKEUP and i don't.
Speaker 2: Know why it's just about because it's gay.
Speaker 3: Getting.
Speaker 1: Caught right if you could use makeup and no, one knows then there's no reason why. You shouldn't and so.
Speaker 2: No one knows because it's.
Speaker 7: Not.
Speaker 2: Masculine. Yeah yeah if you can get away with makeup and then it smears on, her pillow she'll. Never know she'll think it's.
Speaker 4: Hers jestion use makeup in secret and no one will find out until. They do how are you going to live the rest of your life without your woman finding out you're? USING makeup i don't think about.
Speaker 1: SOCIETAL implications i.
Speaker 2: Guess if you make her like sleep in a different like like in. A, barn right she doesn't see you getting ready in the morning and then like you goun chain her periodically and walk her and then maybe maybe that would be. The, way yeah she would never know that you're wearing makeup because every time she, sees it you already have. It on, and look he did face smash this before he, went on because you can. See that i'm telling you there's. ONE two, i, know yeah shured, this before BUT now i can see them more TO find i see. KNUCKLE marks i see one two up here and one, down there and that would make sense as to where the impact. Would be face, smash hawk call a hulk. Smash ah.
Speaker 1: Something being gay because something you.
Speaker 2: Are gay you're okay with, that though. That's okay he's A. CLAVICULAR cockmaxer i don't know what that's.
Speaker 5: All about you.
Speaker 1: Said that i'm just worried about results at.
Speaker 4: All, costs technically it's not gay if you're doing it to get, a girl it's. Just, weird now just because, something's weird it doesn't mean you shouldn't. Do it AND so i do get. His point, but, Remember right.
Speaker 2: I'm weird that doesn't mean you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Do me there's certain lines that you don't want, to cross because once you've put on that makeup and you see yourself, looking better how are you gonna go back to? Being natural and so, he's saying you'll never. Get caught but what if on one day they see you without, the makeup and the next day they see you, with it and the next day. Without it it's something that now that you've, used it you have to continue to, use it which is the same thing as.
Speaker 2: Using steroids he's still very proud Of his i'm gonna just go out on a limb here and say that they are sephardic eyebrows.
Speaker 4: Be wrong once they've seen you, on steroids looks maxing. Your physique how are you going to go back to? Being natty and what? About this why are we injecting fat dissolvers into a seventeen? Year old it's one thing if it's done by a doctor on, an adult an adult who makes a decision whether it's good.
Speaker 2: Or bad why would He be why would he be so confident to? Do that and this is this is what gets him his popularity and what also gets people to sign up for his life coaching course for, looks maxing and, they're ALL like, i said over over half of them are fourteen to from age fourteen to seventeen.
Speaker 4: Are adults seventeen year olds are, not adults and they shouldn't be making decisions. Like this and if you're injecting them without a, medical license then what's wrong?
Speaker 5: With you where it looks maxing your where it looks max to.
Speaker 7: Your dog and then he.
Speaker 2: Then he goes again with the whole medical license to bullshit like oh because once they have one, of those that must mean that everything they do is wonderful and good and they would never harm you one of those. Medical licenses, AND no i agree that it's so stupid that he'd be doing this for somebody else on camera so where everybody can, see it and. It shouldn't this isn't this is in public instead of. BEING shamed i get, all that but also the stupid thing that he, just said well, Medical doctor, well, yeah okay somebody who can poison you with. A, license Awesome.
Speaker 4: Doctor, clav yeah some say, looks maxing.
Speaker 2: Doctor clav and then he, says, yes affirmative affirmative enough to give. Him liability, smart real, smart kid.
Speaker 4: Others, say grooming is this something. That's okay we're gonna start getting, young teenagers let's say sixteen seventeen years. Of age we're, gonna say you, know what you need this and you. Need that and it's not, just women. It's men what happens when the next fourteen year old hires him for? His, COURSE hey i want To, Looks max.
Speaker 2: I'm fourteen what happens when you realize that the face is telling you that he he's a lot more masculine than he, actually is and he's a. Little bitch when you see him talking there looks like he. Has scars you want to KNOW how i got to, The, SKYERS well i punched myself in a face every, fucking day And then i'm gonna have my job broken in two, different PLACES and i have a metal rod shoved in in. My, mouth yeah metal rods? This time.
Speaker 4: Uh huh and he looks at Him and, cliverco says you know WHAT what i did at FOURTEEN was i took testosterone three hundred milligrams a week, because well puberty. Isn't enough do you think that a fourteen year old is maybe gonna be convinced that they should be doing. The same if you think that they, are not you are a. Freakin' moron and so can you see how this is no different than togy. Promoting gambling many you're, gonna, say no, he's nice, He's attractive you're gonna think there's nothing wrong. With that he's just giving you. An opinion she's literally.
Speaker 2: A, blank faced fucking drone of a. Retarded child is what. He is that's what, he is, Blank stare he's got nothing going on, in.
Speaker 4: There ejecting a seventeen? Year old how is that just giving? An opinion what drug do you think everyone?
Speaker 3: Should?
Speaker 5: Take testosterone everyone should be.
Speaker 4: On testosterone this is coming from somebody who's been on testosterone since the age. Of fourteen you don't. Need testosterone if you don't, need testosterone it's. A gregism if you're already a, normal guy. A normy normies don't need steroids. As teens this is when your testosterone is already gonna go through. The roof you're already gonna, make gains you're already. Gonna improve you don't. Need it how.
Speaker 5: Much test do?
Speaker 2: You SEE and i think a lot of times like what people do determines their opinion, of, it right because then otherwise they have to come to the terms of the fact that they made really bad choices. With themselves So because greg decided to go hop on gear at the time he did in this late thirties, or whatever and then, stop enough it was. Late thirties he was over thirty when he, did it and then he did it for like ten. Years, solid well that was him making the choice to have TO take hrt for the rest of. His life so he's dependent on this, allopathic cult this Cult of. Jewish medicine so is that why he stands up for it in. A, way, oh yeah there's these, side effects but this is just what happens with. You, know no there's no, side effects side effects quote unquote that are negative when you use natural shit that your body, needs anyway your nineties central nutrients and a homeopathic every once in, a while or hands on healing With. Doctor manzo that's the whole freaking situation. Right there that's the. Whole system maybe botanicals here, and there but really they usually just deliver a mineral or a nutrient benefit and maybe when they're bonded to other things that are in the, planet there they're enhanced so that they give you more of, a punch or they're more bioavailable. OR something i, don't know but you don't need to go through medical through pharma and then decide that you're going to hijack and your biochemistry and push your vital force and inherent wisdom of every Body and god the fuck out of. The way people who can do this don't have a tether to what is right, and WRONG and i wish more of them were self destructive like this without being influenced an influence.
Speaker 1: To others, Right now i'm on two hundred and eighty milligrams a disascer.
Speaker 4: Two hundred and. Eighty milligrams you all know him on, one forty and so he's on double the Doses that. I'm on many of you have seen. His physique does he look like his physique would be unattaable natural that if he put in the work and, trained hard that he wouldn't eventually be able to get the muscles that he has. Right now and so he's NOT. On hrt he's on a cycle two hundred and, eighty milligrams of which he started at, three hundred cycled in different things in. The past master on. And orals this is not, replacement doses and with this comes negative, side effects including losing, your hair which he speaks so highly of the importance, of hair as well. As acne he's literally. On acutine you know how bad that is for.
Speaker 1: Your liver saserne is going to cause your face to bloat a, little bit carry a little bit. More water you start to run into the side effect PROFILE and i would say around three hundred and fifty to four hundred milligrams for. Most people this is.
Speaker 4: Complete horseshit he has. No idea, many people even on my dose one hundred and, forty millions would. Experience problems and so unless you're getting your blood work done and you're being monitored by, a doctor you.
Speaker 2: Have right right got about to the priests of the cult. Of, medicine, yes, doctor yes.
Speaker 4: No idea what. You're doing how many you think he was monitored by a doctor at fourteen years? Of age do you really think his parents brought him to the doctor, and, said hey he's on, to stostrone let's make sure he does. It, right yeah his dose is certain. To billigrams what do you think the doctor would, have said if you do want to get your blood. Work done, of course algo rx code greg ten percent off qualified doctor.
Speaker 5: Blood work what's the best peptide for?
Speaker 1: Better, erections well it's not gonna be. A peptide it's a different classic. Of drugs it's gonna be cialous.
Speaker 4: And, SIALIS yes i have in fact done a video. On this if you're one hundred percent natural and you're having difficulties with the downstairs and you perhaps already tried harder than, last time and you're trying to go to, the gym you're trying to get a. Better pump if you have low body, fat levels a small dose, of sialis which for most people. Is, healthy remember be sure to check what. Your doctor and by SMALL dose i meaning and do you really think it's going to make that? Much difference and even if you think it's going to make, a difference even if, it is what percentage of masterrone do you think is? Actually masterrone not? A lot and so be careful what you put into your body because mosttron masterrone is not as bad as. He's saying trend is in KLOMAPHENE h r t al.
Speaker 5: Morex coldereg what would you say the best and worst steroids for.
Speaker 1: Muscle growth the best steroid is.
Speaker 2: Why are you asking him like he's a. Fucking expert, he's nineteen he was fourteen when he. Started this is this little, fucking retarded jaw faced kid is the one that you're asking these Questions do?
Speaker 1: It's TESTOSTERONE and i would say the worst by far is.
Speaker 4: MASTER on i agree. With that testosterone and low doses prescribed by. A doctor i think that's the best steroid that. They have it's the one that mimics exactly what your. Body has it has To be are you? Kidding me we're gonna take toxic orals and think that that's somehow better than. Master one masterrone is not as bad as. He's saying, trend is in, my opinion.
Speaker 1: The worst uh you know the usage for master on it has to be taking a certain period of your life for it to, be effective and then that has to be during puberty so you could reap the benefits of the. Penile development what kind of advice?
Speaker 4: Is this so if you have these people are watching, this guy they're probably thirteen fourteen years, of age and they're measuring themselves and, they're, thinking yeah this is. Not good i'm not at the ninety, fIF percentile AND so i need. To coxmax imagine many of them are going to, be thinking you, KNOW what i need to get, some masterrone and they're gonna take that because they're gonna, feel, like WELL if i don't, take this WHAT am i gonna do with? My woman is this really the message that we want? To send and do you really think it's gonna make that? Much difference and even if you think it's going to make, a difference even if it, is.
Speaker 2: Big surprise Lots of jews that small dicks.
Speaker 4: The same what percentage of masterrone do you think is? Actually masterrone not? A lot and so be careful what you put into your body because most likely it isn't what.
Speaker 1: You think the last macro that you might not have heard is dietary fat because there's no reason, for it, right especial.
Speaker 2: Every single one of your hormones are made out. Of cholesterol this recharge who's putting testosterone in, His body your body has to react. To it you have to produce. The shit you're saying fat. Is BAD so i guess? Sugar's okay are we done talking to?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 2: Idiot good let's get out of. This thing this is a. Fucking nightmare let's second c.
Speaker 1: If, you're enhanced you don't need.
Speaker 4: Dietary fat you don't need fat so long as YOU'RE. On hrt fat is not an. Essential nutrient it's actually. The opposite you, need fat but you don't. Need carbs not saying that you should cut, Out carbs NOR am i saying you should cut. OUT fat i believe everything should be consumed. In moderation but he's saying fat. Isn't needed fat is in. Fact needed think. Of it he's literally saying to. Look smacks he.
Speaker 2: Thinks fat it equates to fat in, the body and it's.
Speaker 4: Not true if you're, on testosterone fat you don't. Need it carbs are on your workout and protein the rest of.
Speaker 5: The day so what's your diet? Look?
Speaker 2: Like what how the fuck do you get protein? Without fat you're talking about like animal like like, Vegetable, fats like what the fuck are you? Talking about how do you eat meat without? Having fat they usually called both the. Same thing what the fuck?
Speaker 1: To do the methods that actually, work, steroids pharmacology.
Speaker 4: Extreme protocols if this was only, for, adults well you're, an adult you do what. You want but this is directly, Targeting Kids. Coach greg in, Today's video i'm going.
Speaker 10: To be exposing, cloviculums classiculum and so what we Have, is clovicular a man who has, many admirers.
Speaker 4: Many followers, you know people who, are hopeless feel like the world has nothing, to offer who believe that if they Listen to clovicular that they'll one day perhaps be six foot two and extremely good looking and be able to get girls what you perhaps.
Speaker 2: Don't look like a joint forty nine dollars, a month one point two k members and it's five hundred and SIXTY three i think he's gonna say it in. The video are under the age of seventeen and they're looking at this fucking. Ass clown here detailed guides that, will guarantee guarantee that will guaranteed. Ascend you this is him. Writing this this is Not proper english even. Or grammar he's not a neural. Divergent genius he's a. Fucking Moron nfelt's he's a. Pseudo intellect but. That's okay in nineteen you're not supposed to be, that smart but don't act like. You ARE because i choose. My words welcome to the final bastion, of sanity the final bastion. Of sanity, no copes no, safe, spaces really because you're not running from yourself doing what you're doing, right now, just raw unfiltered reality as you beat the shit out of yourself with your, own fists break your bones and they try to extend your legs and your jaw while taking a bunch of drugs that you have. To inject, sure, Thing, bro yeah you're, a great. Great dude good Idea That clivicular's klan is a group of people clavistical who are.
Speaker 4: Paying him fifty dollars a month to get advices. From him he has eleven. Hundred members we're.
Speaker 2: Going to jump on to skool put up my. Fucking course there'll be a fucking idiot Course by dan and so.
Speaker 4: If you do some. Quick math he's making over fifty thousand dollars a month selling. These programs on the, one end he's an adult and he can sell whatever. He wants the, problem is forty six percent of the people who are buying those plans are between the ages of fourteen, and seventeen and so about half of his audience are. Literally kids. They're children wait till you see what he's going to be educated those children. On taking and let me, tell you this is the same man that Thinks that i'm scamming people by selling. Turk builderbacks, he asked where did you get? This INFORMATION and i was praying he wouldn't have said From coach greg, and.
Speaker 1: Thankfully yeah maybe because you're a snake.
Speaker 4: Oil salesman let me get. It straight it's not okay for me to, sell supplements but it's okay for him to sell programs teaching people about how to smash their, faces in to poke needles around, their eyes to take steroids at the age, of fourteen and that he can teach them all to do this safely, because well he's not. A normy he's a, new row, not neural a, neuro divergent and so of course he knows and. Understands everything And So Claviculars clan private eleven hundred members forty nine dollars a month. By, school backup what you're getting access to one hundred plus advanced courses, covering, oaksmaxing, neuotropics pharmacology.
Speaker 2: Their tropics is kind of like the same thing as, SAYING nano i don't KNOW if i. Trust that but, so far so good on this whole turcuit. Builder thing But and i'm. Not, FUN no i PAID what i paid, for IT and i don't get anything. From them but that is a coach gregism. Right here that he's saying is a. Snake oil and so far it's been pretty awesome, just saying, you know as much as he's a fucking idiot and, other respects this is actually really great.
Speaker 7: So far.
Speaker 2: Light known a couple.
Speaker 4: Months aesthetics and social dominance.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 4: More wow, In particular i'd love to see how a nineteen year old is an expert on pharmacology does this bro thinks that he watches A few derek videos and he's now.
Speaker 9: An, expert basically weekly zoom.
Speaker 4: Calls for live calibration and, strategy refinement direct message access to me and equally. Dedicated members no more wasting time in, normy spaces and so eleven hundred people are.
Speaker 3: Going to be.
Speaker 2: Using the. Word normory shows that he's a fucking retard utilizing if you if you think you're above, the crowd why would you speak like? The idiots why would you utilize? Incorrect words this is not what an autistic Or an asperger's person. Would do they would be dead set against all the, social norms not trying to fit in. With them it's the, direct opposite speaking from, fucking experience.
Speaker 4: Messaging him. Asking, QUESTIONS now i once coach sixty four people at the, same TIME and i was working about fourteen hours. A day he's coaching eleven hundred people on how to? Look smack does anyone think that he's actually answering all of? Those messages so let's see what. He offers if you're.
Speaker 1: Tired of being invisible, to women tired of, getting rejected and tired, of, man.
Speaker 2: Man he is a dirty, little fucker. Isn't he if you're tired of being rejected, by women and then you're looking at this the retards asps and you're a, little kid you haven't even gotten any experience in. Life yet imagine if you're older than this guy and you're still listening, to him.
Speaker 1: How.
Speaker 2: Pathetic early then if you're tired of all this shit that happens, to everybody unless you fucking develop a personality and are confident, in yourself, Then uh i'll teach you how to do how to. Dodge. That uh the necessity of being confident by showing you how to make yourself appear better than you, actually are so that you have the facade that you need to not have to use your mouth and create words. Around humans isn't? That something isn't?
Speaker 1: That something they're guys who won the, genetic lottery take With to earth and, pay attention.
Speaker 4: And so there's.
Speaker 2: The whole there was just a big black guy that, was scary was going to rapeer in. A park that wasn't some guy who was genetically more. Well endowed who's going to steal what? Is yours it wasn't yours if it was somebody who was able to. Steal it.
Speaker 4: Fourteen years of age and you're perhaps not even gone, through puberty and you're thinking this Guy.
Speaker 2: Because i'm assuming that it was a consensual departure from you that the. Person left they weren't really. With you they were hanging around with you until they found in what they were actually. Looking for so it's a. Big difference and this wasn't. Rightfully yours you talk about other, human beings and there's most people don't talk about other human beings, like that but you do because.
Speaker 4: You're crazy, he's tall, he's attractive he's telling Me if i'm tired of not being chosen, by WOMEN that i should listen to. His course and, after all he has an incredible. Before it, after transformation it, looks, like wow what has?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 4: Done well he grew his hair out and he doesn't have act anymore because he's, on acutine which, is dangerous harmful for.
Speaker 2: The, liver well, hold on can we go back to? That again tell me that doesn't look Like a sephardic or a fucking uh oivey of some sort in? This picture or what are we actually? Looking at somebody who wanted to look arian a jew that wants to Be? An aran are? We really is that what we're actually? Looking at he needs to LOOK because, i mean isn't that the the uh the the ultimate goal is to look as aryan? As possible this Is what that's what. Attractiveness is isn't?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Something? Dramatic style so how do how do how do you take a weasily little fucking shitterd inbred piece of ship who hates all living things and turn him into something that is only going to prey on a certain group? Of children oh? That's nice what what way to step up your, fucking morality you piece. Of SHIT all i see is. A Wave, oh god, damn day THAT'S all. I see that would explain. The eyebrows now, looks.
Speaker 4: Like wow what has? He? Done well he grew his hair out and he doesn't have acting anymore because he's, on acutine which, is dangerous harmful for. The liver but that's just one of. His things.
Speaker 2: We do we have all those issues with himself because he's A fucking dna Mishap. CALLED jews i don't know if that's true, or not but he looks Awfully ashke nazi, To me i'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Sugarcoat this you have been. Lied to they told you just, be confident just. For yourself looks. Don't matter but YOU and i both know that's.
Speaker 4: Complete bullshit and so you get in front of a camera and you speak to young impressionable teenagers that probably have low, self worth low, self esteem, low confidence and you sell them, a program a program, that says.
Speaker 2: When's he gonna make his? Hair blonde and then he can really really go to the full area and thing he has to lose his, hand though so maybe he's going in the.
Speaker 4: Other direction if you listen, to me and you take and.
Speaker 2: Abuse drugs he's awfully. Right, there Oh and i'll.
Speaker 4: Teach you how to do, it safely even though. You're fourteen i'll get you the spaces to get, your neuotropics, your steroids, your peptides perhaps, your snow, you're, sniffing creating perhaps you're doing meth adderall you, name s.
Speaker 2: All things that he lets. People know he does all in the.
Speaker 4: Name of getting. Good looks because if you aren't a good, looking person if you're not, a chad. You're useless what do you think?
Speaker 2: You are you?
Speaker 4: Little normy you need to hire me and buy my, freaking program or else you won't be successful. In life, People.
Speaker 2: Today i'm gonna hold up my cookbook, and say buy my, freaking cookbook because that's what this guy said for like four, Years, straight craig you, Said here but he also sold like ten million dollars worth. Of cookbook so we're working on our. Way, There right it's gonna Be The hot. Sauce Cookbook so i'm gonna gill So The house. Sauce too you should bothly bed already have. It anyway if, you DON'T then i don't know what you're looking.
Speaker 4: For who don't think that they can, do anything that they can't be successful because of the lack, of appearance the lack. Of looks it's called people who are, black pilled and so he's going to.
Speaker 2: Tell people are black fuck those people.
Speaker 4: Sell you a dream to young and. Impressionable, teenagers now if this was only, for, adults well you're, an adult you do what. You want but this is directly.
Speaker 1: Targeting kids and if you don't fix, it now you're gonna wake up five years from now in the exact same position.
Speaker 4: Or.
Speaker 2: Worse, Still, NO no i move around all, the time all throughout, the night BECAUSE if i was in the same position for, THIRTY years i could be called, a corpse.
Speaker 1: In visible, still alone still wondering where your life could have been if you had decided to.
Speaker 4: Take action i'm imagining as, a PARENT if i had a fourteen year old listening to, THIS message i would be. Very concerned he consistently is, telling people if you're not, a chad that, you're invisible no one could, see you that you're, a loser and that there's no hope for you unless you buy. My course he's praying on the insecurities. Of children perhaps because. He's nineteen, You're, thinking oh it's not really a. Big deal how would you feel to know that your fourteen year old is listening to a grown ass? ADULT nineteen i. Don't care you are. An adult if you're old enough, to vote and you can go to prison for doing things that, are bad you're. An adult and so he is praying on children. On, miners now remember this is the same person that was injecting some kind of fat dissolving on a seventeen year. Old girl where are? His credentials how is he telling children how to use and abuse performance enhancing drugs and pretending that he knows how to do.
Speaker 1: It safely maybe you've tried to, Fix. This sorrty you've hit, the gym you've tried skincare, of routines and you watch a thousand videos. On mewing but here's the problem that stuff that.
Speaker 2: The hell would there's a thousand videos on something called mewing where you stuck on? Your tongue are you fucking? KIDDING me i try? Too hard what the what the what is that?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 8: How you?
Speaker 2: Is that how you built we? Built society this the, the shallowness, the superficiality of this all is a wonder. To me it blows my goddamn mind that this is. A thing and now you see his before picture and he. Looks awfully, you know just to The Movie, the urbs remember that little fucking uh creepy dude who comes out of. The sewer, he's like it came with. The frame. That, Guy yeah i'll, Show you i'll. Show, you yes came with. The, frame boom just give me the. Fucking thing let me just. This guy this is literally what he looked like before uh opened. The VISION oh i, was, THINK no i, open image bro open image that this is what he looked.
Speaker 8: Looking for it gave me.
Speaker 2: The freme oh? Who's this who's this nice. Young lady he gave me. The frame this is the this is. The thing all he needs is his little payouts on the side in his hat and some children locked in, the, basement which by, the way they had humans that they were disposing of in. A furnace so, just saying, you know they always project what they actually do to. Other people, oh, yeah, yeah, Yeah listen germans six million way uh huh it came with. The frame is actually a. FUCKING shirt i wanted. THAT wasn't. I wasn't i wasn't being Mean about, oh Boy. Unreal, hans yeah that's His. Name's. Oi that'shim.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: Was before picture doesn't.
Speaker 1: Work fast enough and most of it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: At all maybe you Watch coach greg, who said go to, the gym, lift weights put the, fork down do. Some cardio, but hey wake the. Turk up that's not fast enough and that's probably not gonna. Work anyway you. Need surgeries have you not looked in. The mirror your face, is recessed your occipital folds in some other, bullshit terms they're not. Good enough your eyes are too, close together do too, far apart you don't have? Hunter eyes and what's with? Your teeth do you think a woman could ever even look? At you oh? My god you need to take. Drastic measures, For example i'm six. Foot two what HOPE do? I have i need to get limb lengthening surgery SO that i can Be. IN adonis i want to be the first person that anyone SEES when i enter. That bar this guy is getting titanium implants on his face because he's so insecure and suffers from body dysmorphia and.
Speaker 2: Cheebone implants let's not forget about. That part if you're, a kid but he's totally, not gay.
Speaker 4: And you follow this man and you buy this course or you go On his, reddit forms.
Speaker 2: And you're self destructive and retarded, as well and unfortunately you're being led like a pied piper into the fucking world. Deep, water yeah.
Speaker 4: You read a bunch of other people who are going to be in an echo chamber screaming the exact same thing you're going to continue.
Speaker 2: To feel that's what they call, it cults by. The way when there's a bunch of people speaking the same thing and they're reinforcing their own delusions over and over again and isolating themselves from the rest of the world and judging the rest of the world based on how they don't respect, their delusion that's called. The cult it's called. The cult the military industrial complex or the military intelligence is really good at creating all these all of the cults that you know. And love most of, the time they created them themselves almost, every time almost every.
Speaker 4: Time worseless. Only worse you really think that you can buy his course and start punching your, Oxcipital.
Speaker 2: Bone i'm PRETTY sure i can punch myself in the face without his permission.
Speaker 4: And putting makeup to cover.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: Up putting i'll Even Help nick fuentes with his. Face punching that's what the. Gloves for there's. NO bruising I don't i don't want him to go.
Speaker 4: Cry miner covering up your blemishes and. That somehow now now you're gonna be cool just because, You transform just because you look better on, the outside doesn't mean you're gonna feel better on. The inside. Leave me all that's gonna do is make you even more aware of.
Speaker 2: Your insecurities you who wanted to Be? An aryan that's what they should have called. THIS video i can't imagine why that wouldn't have been the name of it.
Speaker 4: On YouTube and you're going to be in a. Doward spiral this is the worst influencer. On YouTube the one matter.
Speaker 2: Call anybody a chat, ever again because that look is the personification of Like the greek god Or. The aryan so just call it what it is.
Speaker 4: And you need To Avoid.
Speaker 1: And i've spent years mastering the science of. Male aesthetics, he's nineteen what do you? Mean years i'm talking about completely restructuring.
Speaker 2: Your face he's rich and he doesn't have to, do things so he spent a lot of time in his bedroom contemplating the shit while he was staring at his.
Speaker 1: Dickecual aesthetics, using pharmacology extreme methods. And protocols people are too scared to even.
Speaker 4: ASK about, i mean you would think that this guy was perhaps, a surgeon had years. Of training, for. Example mepsogram she went to school for eleven years to be an. Ice SURGEON and i, was asking is there?
Speaker 2: Any dangers think she's on trend at. Least anovar i'm gonna say he needs to do a natty or not on his. Own girlfriend let's see if the hopefully the relationship doesn't. Break UP but i think everybody wants to. See it this dude a nattier or not. ON her i want to see the. BLOOD work i THINK she's i think she's been doing something so.
Speaker 4: For example poking near your eye to try to get, hunter's eyes and so she described. Orbital cellulitis this is. Extremely dangerous and not, only that what if you simply poke the eye by accident and perforate. Your cornea you know how dangerous. It is and so even when people are getting bold.
Speaker 2: To SEE what? I mean did YOU think i was joking about? This mother it's fucking and he does this to other. People children this is a male in twenty. Twenty, five, yeah yeah women. HAVE lowered i mean the women. Are crazy that's why they don't know what. They want so if you if you're working really hard on what you think that, they want you're also. Self, delusion no you're self deluded because. It'll change, but yeah this is probably Not necessarily this is your your your own little, mission here and you're making it about other people and how they've how. They, have again if, you're confident how is it that you go through all these efforts to Make yourself look, At me i'm, cooler, Now, Bro bro and he got a little taste of it because he was horrendously. Ugly before he got a little taste of how the how things have have occurred for him since the age of ugly fourteen, with acne and He couldn't it became like, its own it's own. A drug so now he, can't stop and he's not. Gonna stop he's gonna be dead by thirty at the very at the. Very latest That's all i'm saying, by thirty because it's not gonna, each time it's not gonna be enough. Each one will we wear off faster the high of getting, off of like, you know in a self improvement here and there and the. Other thing he's getting end. Up dead maybe he'll die, with anesthesia something simple, as that still putting his trust in this fucking cult to do things. To him look At these look at these needles in the, person's eye and you tell me that this is a person who's not. Mentally deserved he's deserved most certainly fucking needles in, his eyeballs by, his eyebrows ride by, HIS eyeballs, i mean in his little skinny. Fiatpy thing you're seeing that in. Your eyebrow.
Speaker 4: Talks and. So on they are very careful whenever there's a sharp object near. Your eye imagine being a scared teenager fifteen years of age and you suddenly start pulking your eye in order to get swelling to look like you have, under eyes or beating. Your face you don't have.
Speaker 2: Under ries you don't have. Hunder. EYES oh i meant to ask anybody OVER on ftj MEDIA when i see this Person called huntress pop up On Like gypsy crusader and some OTHER one i forgot the name. Of it is that the hundred that we see in our chats? AND stuff i. Don't know maybe she has her. Own channel?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: That who is that the? Same person or is it someone else just what just happens to be coincidentally the. Same name i'm.
Speaker 4: Just curious punch it using. A hammer these are very, dangerous things and you really want, a teenager, that's right he's only nineteen explain to other younger teenagers on how to.
Speaker 1: Do this i've taken on guys who, are skinny low di amorphism and.
Speaker 2: Completely over he's taken on guys that. Are skinny that's what you. Just said that's what you, Just said oh loud had no self awareness at all of the phrasing looked. By women i've taken on people with a bunch of with the bunch. Of, insecurities, surprise surprise.
Speaker 1: Turn them into jacked high value men? Who commen you?
Speaker 2: Did you you made them lift, The weights you injected what you, probably did inject the freaking drugs, into them, and, yeah, yeah yeah you turn them into jacked high. Value man no. You didn't you turn them into people who resort to drastic measures so that they can give off the appearance the optics of being somebody, who's confident smart and, you know a bill. And able it's, all facade if it's all done by reconstructive surgery and. Fucking steroids at.
Speaker 4: The second they walk into, a room he calls me out for being a stake, oil, salesman, Saying, oh turkesterral it is. Sneak oil he has no idea of anything. About it he doesn't know that we've proven, its authenticity and then we don't sell. Steak oil but yet he tells kids they're fourteen. Fifteen impressionable, He says i've taken skinny loser kids who are ugly and made them, into, muscular jacked high market. Value man i'm.
Speaker 5: Not afraid he's not.
Speaker 2: A coach it's not a. Fitness coach and then everything he did he did, By cheating so how do you think he's telling people to. Do it he's a he's a proponent for injecting yourself with shit that's going to fuck up the rest of. Your life i'm not afraid to go where, Others won't so he's he's eating ass to go where.
Speaker 1: Others, won't well every Other looks max and coach is telling you to.
Speaker 2: Drink more there's more than one of you. Out there what the fuck water do?
Speaker 1: Facial exercises i'm willing to push you to do the methods that.
Speaker 4: Actually work is it really good? For, children remember underage children to listen to an adult on how to do things that are illegal.
Speaker 2: To in the name of the place that he's doing this on is a thing called school or, school backup and they can't even, spell, School right so what do you think this is supposed to Be attract you know it's it's in it's in. Rainbow letters that's not supposed. TO BE i i catching. Two children this is like a. Grooming site their appearance legal as in breaking. The LAW last i checked steroids In The, United states they're, not legal and so as teaching kids how to get and use steroids keeping it a secret from their parents really something that we think should be allowed on, the, internet.
Speaker 1: Steroids pharmacology.
Speaker 4: Extreme protocols i'm just looking at his account here and it's saying ages fourteen to fifteen and it says five.
Speaker 2: Smiled. Area. Goode minor people do that and act like. They're gangster it's like the smallest Town In Upst. New, york dog fuck is the matter?
Speaker 4: With you and it says five hundred and eighteen people. In common the next age demographic says sixteen, to seventeen and then it goes to. Eighteen plus and so imagine selling a program that involves drugs and having any inclusion of people. Under eighteen it's bad enough that people are doing this who are over the age of eighteen EVERYONE and i do mean.
Speaker 2: So that's weird because they. They're additive that doesn't make any sense because he only has one thy two hundred followers who, are, Paying right so it wasn't plus each of one of. THOSE numbers i don't unless they're saying that there's free members too that aren't paying the forty. Nine dollars maybe that's what.
Speaker 4: It is every single person in the world has something that they don't like about. Their bodies maybe it's, their height their, hair color their, skin color, their teeth the size of. Their nose but.
Speaker 2: You my teeth were WEARING if, i HAD but. I could here's the THINGS that i. CAN do i can bl, work OUT and i can get a. GODDAMN tan i Live. In arizona, after that if you're gonna be fucking snooty with maybe fuck off cut you KNOW what? I mean the HELL do?
Speaker 7: I care.
Speaker 2: The hypnol wasn't strong enough. This time i'll remember the change. The dose this must have been a. Bigger bitch we're gonna need a bigger bitch boo boot something.
Speaker 4: Like that you really want to then focus on that problem and give it even more attention, and say you, know what you're not good enough because.
Speaker 3: Of that if you look.
Speaker 2: At your body, long enough that's a that's a terrific, business, Model, though hey what are? Your, insecurities yeah that's pretty. Fucking horrible you Need be hey fillty nine bucks a month just made just. Like that.
Speaker 4: Eventually you're gonna find something you, don't like and is it then okay to sell people courses on how to change that using. Illegal Drugs that's. Curricular's clan don't you wish?
Speaker 2: You always they call it. Like cligular. THAT'S cool i could go with the. Caligular thing, he said. CURRICULARS plan i know he doesn't do it. On purpose he has a little bit of. An injury he has a, learning disability which is which he overcame by, working harder and he was in a, car accident so he has a little bit of like something rang his bell. Pretty hard, so yeah he says he doesn't do it. On purpose he doesn't remember names. Very well but curricular in caligula sound OFFY that i think it's it's a. Perfect name part. Of it he didn't know how to mitigate curricular homicide.
Speaker 1: That effects they didn't know what compounds.
Speaker 2: Caligular homicide there you.
Speaker 1: Go back, the timing.
Speaker 2: The doc you can just call it, Clvicular homicide couln't.
Speaker 1: You what blood WORK do i need? To get THAT'S where i.
Speaker 4: Come in how does?
Speaker 2: He know how does he come in? Like this but only if it's a dog two hours?
Speaker 4: His, preference oh if he's doing, things safely how can you? Trust him how can he possibly tailor everything to? Their genetics he has gene testing as part of this fifty dollars a. Month plan how can he? Know that he literally, told ME if i could go back, in TIME that i should have used steroids at fourteen SO that i could. GROW taller i had finished GROWING when i, Was thirteen and so how is he going to know? Your genetics you're gonna send him a photo, And say i'm five foot six manlet Like, COACH greg i want to. Be taller and he's, gonna say make sure you use some, master one, some testosterone and be sure to add in some. Estrogen blockers is what he's going.
Speaker 2: To know everything STARTS with, i mean this is just one out. Of thirty you can pick it when, you want but this. Is awesome hot Sauce from simper fryllc. Dot com all good things started with. Hot sauce if you're too much of a bitch to handle THE, brand x there's milder. Ones too.
Speaker 1: This makes, no sense no guessing what to, do next no trial, and error no. Wasted time i've already done this for dozens, of men.
Speaker 4: Not thousands dozens.
Speaker 2: When the things he's done for dozens OF men i don't want to. Know about.
Speaker 4: And how do?
Speaker 2: We do he has thousands of people, on there but he has failed all of them except. For dozens. That's what. That's what that's how you do the, Mouth there so you have like one. TWO hundred i thought it was now maybe this next video that he had even more because he's getting all this, free publicity even though if. It's negative it doesn't matter because people are stupid and, Anything, that, OH no i know. About him it's the. Public minds that's how you make that's how they make control opposition and people Like stew we, you know you HAVE the spoc and the IN the adl right pretend cut down letters that are actually love letters to. Their operative and then, people, say oh The adel is. Condemned him he must be a, good guy see that reverse, psychology thing and oh he must be he must. Be trustworthy let's let. Him in let's Let that trojan horse into our kingdom Because the jews don't, like him so he must be a good guy Because the jews. Said so and we have to Trust the jews that we can't, trust him trust him that you can't, trust him but also then trust. Him again see how, that works.
Speaker 4: That things have always gone according. To plant do you really think he's going to show the poor transformations people whose eyelids have perhaps gotten, overly swollen have been taken, to hospital or people who use steroids and now have, guya kamasia or are losing their hair or have. Horrendous acne what about all?
Speaker 1: Those people one client came, to me, super skinny and WITHIN months i completely transformed his.
Speaker 2: Facial structure yeah he's, dead now so he's just. A skeleton got him jacked and got him high.
Speaker 4: Deno morphusic is that really a skill? A talent you convinced a kid to use steroids and he put on a lot.
Speaker 1: Of muscle just imagine waking up three months from now and looking in the mirror and instead of seeing the same average looking face looking back, at you you see a completely, different person, long mandibowl DEFINED chea.
Speaker 2: Rp roase. Dietistic gnostic, yeah uh it's not, really though and bone smash bam vam flints. And style, that's, right, Right.
Speaker 4: Bones you're not going to Look like Jeff's side because you bought his program for, three months you.
Speaker 1: Finally experience what it's like to live life on. Easy mode no, more rejections no More being.
Speaker 4: You really think that just because you're extremely, good looking that no one could possibly. Reject you what if, you're famous tall and, good looking every single human on the earth is going to want to be. With you it doesn't work. Like, that sure having an, attractive face being tall can get people in. The door they'll be more likely to want to talk, to you but they can still. Reject you imagine you meet, this guy he's six foot two and he's. Good looking, you're, Thinking yeah i'd like to be with the guy that looks. Like that and then when you wake up in the morning and he's next to you in the sink and he's grabbing your mescera and he's doing his eyeliner and he's punching his face to get some swelling and then covering it up, with makeup and.
Speaker 2: He looks, you're like you're the GAY boyfriend i. Always wanted that's what you'll say. To him and then, you're like do YOU have STDs because you have sex?
Speaker 4: With Guys butts, ewen says you know your faces are a. Little recessed can we not get a nose? JOB soon i require some blastoplasty once.
Speaker 2: You start but here's. The thing, this is this is defying the whole thing that, you know the illusion versus THE actual a good genet or good species or good whatever whatever you want to. Call it if you're if you're anybody can put the plastic, you know paper machet molding of a good looking face on top of it one that's not, so nice and put a mask. On them this is What the jews are. Good at they're putting masks on things that are. Ugly underneath so if that is what, you're doing then you're not really. High value you're just wearing, the costume. However permanent the costume may be of someone Who is are you going to also let them know that you're going to need to pin testosterone for the rest of your life because you're a retard when, YOU'RE fourteen i guarantee you he screwed himself up for life.
Speaker 4: On that path of thinking you're not good enough that you need to, take steroids that you need to.
Speaker 2: Have, surgery basically what you're saying is your your manhood is in a little tiny vial that you have to point juice into your body at least once a week in order to maintain so that you don't become a woman or dead because you're not gonna produce the hordones that you need. To, Survive, awesome, yeah way did not make yourself a weak, fucking, target right because all somebody would have to do is, BE like i don't give you a di and then. You die it's like you're insulin though.
Speaker 4: Freeze that the world is simply not going to treat you nice, because well you're not, tall enough you're not, strong enough you're not. Big enough it's never gonna, end well you'll be on the hedonic treadmill for life thinking you're never.
Speaker 1: Good enough if you're ready to experience what attractive men experience every day and you're ready to. Do whatever.
Speaker 2: Being hit on by gay old men that Are typically jewish in the music Industry, and hollywood is that what you're talking about that they experience almost every.
Speaker 1: Day takes no matter how, it treats probably your uncle's and click the, link below and.
Speaker 4: Let's talk when you take a fourteen fifteen six, year old you pray on, their insecurities tell them they're not good lucky enough that they need to, hire him to pay him and do whatever, it takes and, do anything no matter, how extreme no matter what drugs he says, to take no matter, what surgeries you just gotta do it and. SHUT up i think that this. Is groomy you're young, and underage and you're trying to. Convince, them actually it's worse. Than grooming he's not waiting to teach them until. They're older he wants to tell them how to take those drugs. Right now and so there you, have it the world's worst YouTube influencer praying on the insecurities of.
Speaker 2: VULNERABLE teenagers, i mean he said worst influencer in the in the atmosphere of a place that Also contains Logan And jake paul and The mister beast who has now become the mascot for Fucking The.
Speaker 4: Rockefeller foundation, of course you can buy a cookbook and eat healthy and try to change your life. That way you CAN get geo two max j if your cardio coursemen talked about Round, Shit, greg greg don't forget.
Speaker 2: To, Watch Yeah, Chef greg i'm so so grateful. And thankful, All right well that. Was it look at. These motherfuckers it's. Fucking shit Five hundred they wanted, Ten grand they got five hundred and four. Thousand dollars they better produce the. Fucking. Chairs now this is WHY where i want to put my campaign for the cookbook slash my, you know labels for. My BOTTLES but i. NEED help i need help, designing it figuring Out how i'm gonna. Sell it, all right so sell the IDEA because i DON'T have, I mean i have four. K camera I guess i could make. It work. I'll see so here's the. Interesting stuff Truth. About venezuela. They Hide Remember, Hugo shavaz remember how they gave him cancer and. Kill them And then maduro came in nineteen, ninety nine rolls the largest oil reserves Nationalized Under. Hugo shavz he kicked Out the jewish actually were going to snap his country dry TWENTY seventeen us sanctions. Twenty eighteen MADURO says us media Is under. Zionist control That means jews fifteen million dollars bounty warships and twenty five million. Dollar bounty it Began when venezuela blocked foreign control of. ITS oil i told you guys this from. THE beginning i don't give a shit what they say. It's about it's because of the fucking oil that they didn't weren't allowed to Have Under. Hugo shava this is EXACTLY what i said nineteen. NINET nine o The root chevez, Eera yep venezuela nationalizes almost all, oil fields kicks out Exon. In canoco you. Are right they would have been just as they would have Been another libya had it not been for the Intervening. Of america venezuela confirms three hundred and three, billion barrels largest Reserves. ON earth us companies lose direct access. Forever Good the american Companies are. Jewish companies. Third team maduro, becomes president promises to keep Oil in, venezuela hands which is not what. They, Expected china Russia and iran become, main, buyers right so they want to cut this off for. Obvious Reasons and venezuela again would have been and this, THIS timeframe i think it was twenty eleven, or twelve is When a chavez. Finally died he was supposed to take, OFFICE again, i guess and then he ended up croaking because he was going through cancer treatment and having golf ball size or baseball sized tumors coming off of his crotch because they irradiated and. Irradiated him promises to keep Oil in. Venezuelan hands there's A world jewish tactics. To murder you remember, twenty fourteen oil prices crashed. For sanctions oil price collapsed from one hundred dollars to. THIRTY dollars us issues early sanctions on the officials goal isolate the government economy. And politically economically, and politically this marks the start of the sustained pressure twenty seventeen. FINANCIAL war Us bands VENEZUELA from us. Financial markets venezuela's central bank is. Sanctioned countries this Is all, Jewish. Hands chris remember We were Israel before israel Is. Every israel we are that entity. We're not that's that which controls and ruins our. Lives too and then they pretend to be a government that's just all a Bunch of jewish corporate, fucking interests and they put politicians out there to make it look like it's a. Nactual government country can't borrow dollars or sell. New bounds this is financial war. Without guns yet he, was eighteen Calls out zionis Control. Over america he says the big media In The united states are in the hands Of the. Zionist lobby they coordinate attacks and, control satellites, social. Networks everything they're Gonna find maduro the same way they caught it To. The gaddafi he's gonna have a bullet and said that he's gonna Beaten in parador throughout, the street except this time it Won't. Be hillary maybe she'll'll they'll take out of the dust the. Moth balls. Who knows from, that Moment the western media machines goes full. Attack mode first bounty on, his head Talk, ABOUT maduro us offers fifteen million for, their info Leading to, maduro's arrest accuses him of drug trafficking. And terrorism isn't that always the way that? You know who does a lot of drug trafficking? And terrorism jews all, of it including. Running alcohol no public, evidence released but the label. Sticks worldwide the media doing its. Thing again twenty nineteen twenty. Twenty three oil production collapses because of sanctions. And corruption daily oil output falls from three point five million barrels to under seven. Hundred thousand people suffer and millions leave. The country media headline Every day. Maduro's fault sanctions really, mentioned right because they wanted a civil war and they. Got it criticizes twenty twenty three to. Twenty five He. Criticizes israel maduro becomes one of the loudest Critics. Of Israel calls gaza, a Genocide calls Net and yahoo twenty first. Century hitler he should have called him twenty first Cent ly Stalin or Lenin, or kaganovich are any Of or bella. Coon not hitler sends A, to gaza sides Publicly. With palestine this puts him head on Against the Zionists, in, Washington right why is that even? A thing Zionists? In washington early twenty, Twenty five bonnie jumps from to twenty FIVE million Us accuses maduro of leading The Cartel. DilOS soles that's why they're cracking Down on. Mexican cartels know, They're not. They're Not the jews are. The cartels they always, have been and now they have A president jew there and that's why the cartels are growing fucking crazy and murdering everybody because it's. All Governmental oh, i'm sorry it's all it's all political hits same or political, agenda hits meaning causing chaos in. Certain areas But the jews have always been in control of the freaking. Drug trade they make sure that. They are they force themselves, into it or they kill People Like pabo lescobar when they don't allow To when, pablo says. Fuck off same terror list As bin laden And. Al qaeda, yeah great still zero public evidence of him. Moving drugs mid twenty twenty, five WARSHIPS largest us naval presidence. In crime This Is president trump being a fucking piece. Of shit since nineteen Sixty two, cuba crisis, aircraft, carrier. Destroyer submarines pressure comes openly becomes. Openly military why him controls the world's biggest oil reserve central rank as one hundred percent, State controlled, no Rothschild No wall. Street access there. You go Speaks against israel when others, say Quiet says zionist LOBBY runs. Us media then media proves it by destroying him in twenty. Four seven the playbook is always. The same nineteen, Fifty three iran, nationalizes oil and there's. A coup nineteen, Seventy three chile nationalizes copper and there's. A coup two thousand, AND three a rock and oil doesn't obey the rock oil and doesn't. Obey invasion, Twenty eleven Libya leaves western alignment. Regime collapse twenty, Twenty five venezuela holds the largest. Oil reserves notice how. They clipped They clipped Gaddafi and chavez little bit very close in approximity to, each Other and Chaves and gaddaffi were yelling at basically AT the un around the, same Time the duro the facts keeps world's biggest, oil reserve survived ten years, of, sanctions, coups attempts bodies never convicted in any, international court unlike War Criminal netan YAHOO opposes Us and israeli. A policy he's one of the most resilient. Leaders alive, you, know well the one that nobody, ever suggests the one that nobody ever suspects is the, most resilient and that Would. BE trump i don't know why nobody. Suspects that that. Bothers me it's not, about democracy it's not about, humanitarian concern it's not even. About ideology it's about who controls the world's. Largest oilers, of obviously all all resources have to be controlled By the jews for their plan to work of making a world full of abundance, into scarcity they have to control it and make it scarce in order for it to. Be scarce and if their goal they are ultimate goals that have you on wind up toys that don't have any fuel involved in it so that you can't get away from, their control then then they're gonna control. The oil and there's other reasons Like, Weakening russia china and iron it's about who controls the world's large oil reserved And who muduro refuses to. Bow to the, country changes, targets changed the, strategy does strategy. Does not and That Was Ali zeri and that was From Like mike burgess sending that. To ME now i have to go. Do stuff it's. Been real we'll go do more. Stuff later support the local duke's Back name Daniel Bull. Blusters. FLORIDA man i was wondering if that's the real hundreds. On, INSTITUTE yeah i didn't. Know that i'm, got Nothing glad i'm not the only one who was. Wondering that that's cool Again To, david kohari think? You again.
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Know what? Fuck it, ALL right i gotta get? What time how How long i've been? The, here no we gotta shut. It down maybe you do something, ater ON but I gotta i gotta get analytical. And stuff, All, right well we're going out and support the. Local bullbuster and uh so, you're, Here, real no. You're here you know. You're not you're? Not there where? Are you it's not, a bitch that's not the buon. My content pause there, you GO freaking i think you're. Fucking wrong so there. You go, all right so let's see.
Speaker 4: My.
Speaker 2: Website, boom yeah that's easy for you to fucking, armchair motherfucker except there's a whole history, behind this and they'd made this attempt in. The past he did is made this all. Up, right okay he's got the. Inside scoop he knows there. Everybody is he knows where all the. Bunkers are fuck. You dude, all Right Doctor peter glitden, right There ball busters twenty five, percent off but. You're not You're, twenty yeah you're. Twenty five. You're ninety essential nutrients, right here Show you. Lentz Again The Whole food multi fidem which is Right here alaskan caw. Litver oil two. Different sizes be aware of that if you. Have kids those are, smaller ones and then there's a bigger, size too full of. Achemic acid it's at least a three to six month supply depending on what size. You're taking and then the only thing, you're oh you could get the whole food complex, uh fantasy and then you click clack until you get to where it says Where's, THAT yeah ip six supreme magnesium calcium for your heart for all kinds of things your Bones six supreme, tell okay so there. You go and then if you want in the meantime until the core copper comes back, and stop get the bee flivver or you should be get. To go you JUST code Bb Five bravo, bravo five and then you'll be all upon. Your nineties and if you want to do, the youngevity get yourself some uh beyond osteo effects and the planet. Drive minerals, good stuff all right later