Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. I feel much better. I'm in my flow. Good, I'm in my flow. Glad after Jess and Andrea threw me for a loop yesterday and mess us up. Shout out to the gales. That was that was simply incredible. We need more of that in the future. Maybe next year for the tag team, we'll need to host like a contest. I already already addresses like us the best.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that way. I was thinking that we need to give out an award on behalf of to the best dressed team. We'll get a cool trophy. Mate, Just you generate a bit more buzz about the tag team event in honor of.
Speaker 3: Why are we generating buzz? Why not our event?
Speaker 2: That doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it can just be the face. It's not it's not our job. I'm just gonna try to say.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonn.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to stand my lane. All right, It's gonna try and stand my lane. I'll do it all right, Tim's award, we'll call it sure. Today on the podcast, we're gonna hit on the Millionaire Maker. We have a back to back winner in the deuce to seven triple drop. We got the fifty k PPC is playing out. Day two, we'll touch on what's going on over there. We got the six K six K, the six max five K no limit hold Them is playing down there at a final table. One K tag team is going on pretty close to us. They're grinding their way. On day two, we got the Super Seniors, we got the Gladiators of Poker. We got another three K no limit, we got a fifteen hundred dollars stud high Low. I mean, there's a whole ton of stuff happening here at Horseshoe am Paris on the Las Vegas Strip, and we are going to talk about it all as always. If you are listening, please do like it, subscribe to it, comment on it, review it, share it with your friends. I don't care what you got to do, how many accounts you got to create, a spam to everyone. Let's go help us grow. If you're watching on YouTube, hit the like button. It's just that little thumbs up. Just tap it, tap tap tap aerou like Happy Gilmour. Subscribe to the poker Go YouTube channel of course, and drop us a comment. We'll get in there plenty and we will chat with you guys there and maybe we'll read some of the best ones on the air in the future. I know we didn't plan for that, so we won't do it on the show, but we'll figure it out going forward. If you're looking for free online poker, you know where to go, and it's playpokergo dot com, which we've been telling about you every single day we've been doing this podcast. But we got new things happening with play PokerGO dot com. Breaking news, breaking news, breaking news. The high stakes tables are now high stakes poker theme. That's what I meant to say. Pretty sweet, It's pretty darn sweet. Now you do have to run up your chips oh to get up there to it's your gold high enough.
Speaker 3: I think you're high enough. I think I'm high enough.
Speaker 1: We've been grinding in there for a while, We've won a bit, so we're up there. But high stakes poker themed tables now at the highest level on play poker go dot com. We got the no gamble, no future themes, sitting goes with the wheel of game, so we got it all. It's pretty pretty awesome. For those of you who like tournaments and maybe you don't have a lot of gold, maybe you're a new player for play poker go dot com. Well, every hour on the half hour, there is a one million gold free roll that you can hop into. So lots of stuff to get into, everything that you could want from a free online poker game. It is available at play poker Grow check it out playpoker go dot com.
Speaker 3: You can also download it on iOS. You can download it on Android.
Speaker 2: We will see you at the tables. When are we going to get the poker Go podcast table.
Speaker 3: That's a good question, That is a very good question. Why don't you talk to producer Rick not be hot?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean I think it's like somewhat difficult.
Speaker 2: But what would the set? Bol? This should be the set?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Should just be black? Should be the ghetto ass set. Man want T shirt? A ghetto ass set. Hey, we're dressing this up. We've added stuff today here, we've added the T shirt. What else do you want? Yeah? I mean you want me to go to like Kid tomorrow and pick up some stuff. I will, No, I know, I'm dedicated.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't, but we should add a couple more trinkets as we go. Okay, I'm just scared to bring things in because I don't want anyone to take Like I feel like these gaps. I know people can't see behind, but these gaps over here, like they're getting bigger.
Speaker 2: These are the gaps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the gap, that gap is like three times the size when we started this thing, is it not?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Millionaire Maker is first up. Jesse Yaga Numa. He won the WSP Millionaire Maker for his fourth WSOP goal bracelet believe that now gives him four and four years one every single year twenty four to twenty five. But the first three were online.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's why.
Speaker 3: This one was of course live in one of the biggest tournaments.
Speaker 2: And one real one. According to sure some people.
Speaker 1: Sure, he grinded hard the entire way, all the way to the end, ends up coming out on top for one million, two hundred and fifty five thousand. It was a very very fun final table. I got to watch quite a bit of it.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 1: Shout out to David Tuckman and Joe Stapleton for being on the call for this one. A lot of big pots, a lot of fun all in clashes, exciting turns and rivers, even some flops. At one point it did look like Josh Reichard was going to be running away with this thing. He came in as the chip leader. Josh is an absolute beast on the felt has sixteen WCP gold circuit rings. He's got one WPT title, but bracelet has eluded him and still eludes him here because he fell in third place in a hand that I think many people are kind of talking about. You know, was it a punt, was it standard? Was it a cooler? I lean that it was a cooler. Basically, Josh opened threes, I believe, and then James Carroll three bet couple of jacks. Josh decided to four bet Jam. Now at the time Jesse Yaga Numa had I don't know, fifteen big lines or something like that. He was short right, and the other two had a lot of chips. Of course, Carol calls with the Jackson holds him there. I mean, I think just folding threes there is almost disrespectful to James Carroll. James Carroll is certainly good enough. He was the chip leader at the time, so he can certainly have three bet folds, in my opinion, to be leveraging Josh Reicherd quite a bit with how suret Jesse Yaga Numa was. Now, I think this was button versus small blind, so a small blind probably a little bit tighter on the three bets than normal. But still I think, you know, Carol is going to be somebody who's going to be able to get after it with some wider holding. So I don't hate the jam and I know Josh Josh Reicherd is always going to basically be playing to win, so I like it, and that's why I say it was a cooler. I think basically, you deal Josh Reiker to pair three handed play, the money's probably going yeah, I mean a pair is very strong, but but yeah, anyway, Josh Reichard falls in third, seven hundred two thousand dollars for him, and then James Carroll and Jesse Yaga Numa battled heads up play. It was a very long, methodical comeback for Jesse Yaga Numa. He was down to like something like I don't know, fifteen twenty to one and chips something like that. But Claude and Claude and Clawede and Claude his way back. We won't get too much into the heads up match, but let's just say that Jesse Yaga Numa certainly got the better of James Carroll and ended up coming out on top. Now, he did get lucky on the final hand. He puts it in with Queen three. He gets called by Ace ten suited Queen on the turn and that is that. James Carroll, though also a millionaire from the Millionaire Maker, taking home one million and twelve thousand dollars for his finish. So very very fun final table. I know a lot of people were glued to this one Bold on Pokero, on YouTube, band elsewhere. The other places Jacques Ortega fourth place, that was that was crazy how he got beat. He was against Josh Reichard. Josh Record had five to six and Ortega had Ace eight and he held all the way to the river and then it was boom six. Jeffrey Tannaway fifth place. Jonah Labranch just an absolute sick way for him to go. He gets it all in with kings against Reikerds King nine of Spades, Flop all spades, Life of Josh.
Speaker 3: It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Ali alijandro Ganivett seventh place, Bruno Fuentes eighth place in Kaifon wing ninth place, seventh and eighth busted yesterday and before getting down to the streamed final table today. So congratulations to Jesse Yaga Numa. He is now a four time WSOP Gold Bracelet winner four James Carroll, four Josh Reiker. It's still going to have to wait on that WSP bracelet. Very deserving players have had a ton of success on the Felt but no WSP bracelets just yet. What do you got I can tell you want to say something, No, what do you want to say?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I didn't get to watch much of this. I was dealing with other stuff out here on.
Speaker 3: The floor and what's more important than that?
Speaker 2: You know what? Good point? Nothing, Nothing is more important than one of our lives, trains, We had some stuff going on and I was figuring other stuff out, so I didn't get really to watch much until heads up play and witness this comeback from Jesse. So really, the thing that kind of stood out even from I think we kind of touched on it yesterday was pretty Boys, pretty loud rail on day four, so we were expecting big things for the final table and I think we were blown away with maybe had I don't know, sixty seventy people back there at some points, cheering for assortment of different players, lots of PGT guys back there, and it was a pretty rowdy rail, and I think that was kind of good. It only took thirty days the World series to get somebody.
Speaker 3: It was a good rail, very good reun you know, like actually all around.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you witnessed, you know, you were talking to my bestie show over there, and I was talking to a fan of Pogo. We're talking about kind of Pogo and why we're choosing well no limit over mixed games. Well, the reason is you can get some of these rails, right, so we see a twenty five K of fifty K hi Rolla, is no one really watching? You know. We've talked about how it's you know, a math test with lots of money up for grabs. Some of these level buyings, you know, especially like the previous years, the Colossus, the Glada Aida is a focus stuff like that. When you're playing for life changing money, you get these incredible rails. Friends, family, cheering, drinking, having the time of their life. And I think it makes for great TV, and tonight was I think, without doubt, the best rail we've had all summer. Hopefully we have a few more big ones coming, but it's pretty cool. Yeah, that's that was kind of my takeaway from it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think you always get very exciting rails when you get you know, the fifteen hrd dollars Millionaire Maker, the Monster Stack like those are the types of tournaments that I think are at least have the potential to generate the best rails independent of the WSP Man event, of course, will always put that aside because that's just such a different beast. It'd be unfair to compare this stuff to that. Gladiators a poker colossus, you know, all these smaller buying, massive field, huge prize, school, huge first place prize, massive shout out, massive final table payouts. You know, that's where I think you get the best rails overall. You know, sometimes you don't, okay, but most of the time I think you do, as evidenced by tonight. So a lot of fun on the rail helps to have a Brazilion there. Of course, we know the Brazilians always bring it.
Speaker 2: If we could just build a final table, this is what would be already it's three hundred dollars buying first prize, a million dollars. We've got one Brazilian, We've got an American, we have a brit we have an Ausi, we have seventeen waitresses delivering beers. Probably need a couple of Americans, but we need good Americans. And when I say by that producer Richal, we need good Americans, that no chance. I don't want to hear just USA over and over. We want some good soccer chance because we know the Brits will bring it. We know the Ausi's will bring it. Well know the Brazilians will bring it. So that's my ideal final table right there, and then throwing Danielgrand and feel home. Let's just fishs and giggles.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Slide on over to the fifteen hundred dollars deduced to seven triple draw where we have it back to back winn amazing. Aaron Cummings winning the event for one hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars this year. Last year he won it as well. That's wild, that's absolutely wild. I think it was around one hundred and forty six hundred fifty thousand something like that last year when Cummings won it, Well he does it again this year, he does it in a bigger field. That is some very rarefied air going back to back at the World Series of Poker in the same tournament. I don't know if I have enough words for how incredible this actually is. I feel like this is really flying under the radar with everything that happened tonight, I think, and also because it's not like the most popular game, like not a lot of people know about it, you know, it's just like, but this is incredible.
Speaker 2: I think the main thing here is, you know, when we talk about people that have won the same event multiple times, Okay, not just back to back, but multiple times, we're talking about Adam Friedman, Malcolm Israeli, Brian Rass, Dan Kate's Lane Fly obviously the main event champions. These guys are incredibly well known people players, right, they can walk down the whole way people be like, oh, that's Michael Mazrahi or that's Adam Friedman. No offense to this bloke, but he's not at that level of poker play. So that's why I think it's kind of falling under the radar. And when you mix it in with the fifty k ppc over here in the silver section, and then we've got this big millionaire maker final table with two point two million, you know, between first and second they're playing for that. It kind of does just you know, slide out right. It's not the focal point for the media, it's not the focal point for the players. And like, let's not also add we've got a tag team event here with a good rail of all the partners obviously and even more than just the partners watching on, you know, so it does definitely drift down the raider regardless of you know, Aaron or the actual event. But incredible feat hasn't been done by many. What is it? Less than ten have done this back to back? I would say, you know, we've got Freedman Kate's two main of three main event champs. No two main event three main event champs. It's five lane flock him. That's it. It might be it. This is I'm gonna have to go real deep to find this one out.
Speaker 1: I mean, you might also find some if you go like way back in aut we know those don't Billy boyd Bill Champ, we know those don't count. But listen this. I know you mentioned that a lot of the players that have done this are no names, known faces people, and you know they know who they are, they recognize them. But this is the type of success achievement that makes you one of those known names, right, Like now you're now you're that guy who went back to back in this event. Like you're the guy, right And we always joke like, oh, it's the Adam Friedman Invitational. Oh it's it's this. Oh it's the that you know, Like this is now, I mean, this is the Air Incoming Invitational. I don't care what anyone else tells me. Yeah, the guy caught it back to back, it has to be. Yeah, you know, has anyone do we know if anyone's won this event just twice?
Speaker 2: The fifteen hundred this episode?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Benny won the fifteen and the ten, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah he hasn't, but he didn't go back to back.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take me a while to figure out all these answers out, but yeah, he's probably. It's probably gonna be the Aaron Commings Invitational at this point.
Speaker 3: No, it is the Aaron Commings Invitation.
Speaker 2: Declared? Is this declared is Aaron Cummings Day.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is, of course the Aaron Cummings Invitational.
Speaker 2: Put on the calendar June twenty fifth, Aaron Cummings Day.
Speaker 1: So Aaron Cummings winning one hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars for topping this one. Travis Erdman in second place, James Tilton in third, Christian Lord fourth, David Meade fifth, On Just Corn sixth, and Nathan Gamble seventh in this one. So very cool stuff there from Aaron Cummings. And familiarize yourself with him people, because he's on the map officially. Next thing we're going to hit on is the fifty thousand dollars Poker Players Championship. The field size is locked one hundred and seven entries, so better than most. Are better than both Tim and I anticipated. He said ninety two. I said ninety six. I was closer and more bullish, so I'll take the win here.
Speaker 2: Yep, you got it.
Speaker 1: Definitely a very very good turnout for this event. You know they had been The field size has been trending down the past couple of years. I believe it went down from twenty two to twenty three and then twenty three to twenty four, so a nice uptick here now. I think in twenty twenty two it was one twenty two, one twelve. Sorry, so not quite there, but pretty pretty dark.
Speaker 2: Excluding twenty twenty two, this is the biggest field size since twenty thirteen when we had a whopping one hundred and thirty two players in that one. Not the biggest of all time, but the biggest since the transformation from horse to eight game, nine game, ten game rotations. So yeah, it's incredible stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and to our bosses, I hope they're paying attention because Chris Viitch is the CHIP leader and he is.
Speaker 2: Scheduled supposed to be working this event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's supposed to be doing commentary in two days on this exact event. So we may want to tell multitass the bosses that put the headset on while playing, is that LEGE is out in Nevada gaming Set of Fun. So it's currently they're still playing, by the way on day two, so you know, this is all subject to change, but there's going to be the top seventeen are going to pay. It's over one point three million dollars for first place, eight eighty seven for second five ninety five four to third, the top seventeen are going to pay that first spot seventeenth place is exactly one hundred thousand dollars, so exactly double your buying.
Speaker 2: The dummy payout too. You know what I said, right, What do you mean? It's what I do on the in Texas, I don't know what that means. So it's only one pad that's like not like the bottom pad is the lowest. Oh yeah, so I call it the dummy pads. So in Texas, I like to have all the numbers clean, right, so perfectly clean, except the last one where I kind of do whatever. That's only always less. So it's like, in a way I have pay jump, you make the money, and you get a dummy price.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I always think that the top one should be clean. They should always be clean. So we mentioned Chris Fitch is currently on top again. All this is subject to change, but this will give you an idea of what's going on right now. Eric Lingrin second in Chips, Andrew Ye third and Chips, Albert Dahir fourth and Chips, Marco Johnson fifth in chips, Jeremy Osmas our boy, is this the one better be eighth in chips? Right, now with about a million a little bit over, so he's doing well. Benny Glauser is still in there. The quest for number four is still alive currently in this one on Michael Msrocky still alive, Daniel Legrando still alive, Phil Helmith he's in there as well. Matt Lance is in there, David odib Baker is in there. James Offs your boy is in there. We did lose your other boy, Bruno Pataro, the six hundred dollars satellite winner. He's been eliminated, but yeah, you got I see Phil Huey, I see Dan Smith, I see Matthew Ashton, Ben Lamb so, Philip Sternheimer also in there, Mike madisow so. Of course, stay tuned to this one as they go. But it does look like a very very good field. Lots of big names, of course, excellent players. I saw on social media. I see his name in the in the bust outs. But Arthur Morris fired into it for the first time. Yep, he's been eliminated. So some of the players who have been eliminated, because this obviously won't change, we just lost Brian Tate, founder.
Speaker 2: Of Oates Oates.
Speaker 1: Overnight, Baby Go Get yourself, some oates Overnight dot Com, Johannis Becker busted, Jason Mercer busted.
Speaker 3: Tyler Montsek was in the field.
Speaker 2: So I have a question on Tyler mon s three names in this field and I want you to tell I want you to tell me who you least expected to play? Okay, Tyler Munchek number one, Luke Swartz number two, Jesse Loaners number three. Who stands out as the most jesse lonis? What the Jesse lownis? I was going to go with Tyler Munchak because he doesn't really travel and play that much.
Speaker 3: Again, but he's he's kind of come out for the spent here and there, so I don't think that's.
Speaker 2: Too crazy you Jesse. I'm Tyler on this one.
Speaker 1: Jesse even know what he's doing, and hafter these games, does Tyler know what he's doing? Yeah, But the thing with Tyler is that we knew even though he might not know what he's doing. His brother said, it doesn't matter. He's going to put him in some of this stuff. It does not matter. He's a very smart individual. According to Michael Monchak, one of the smartest individuals, if not the smartest individuals, he's ever met, and he's willing to put him in here tournament. So that's why I'm not totally surprised at that. Jesse, I'm like shocked, but hey, blasting away, is he still in?
Speaker 2: Noah?
Speaker 1: Okay, we lost Scott sever We lost well, we lost both Tyler Montak and Michael Manchek. We lost Dario Alioto, Chad Eve Sadge hit the rail. Daris and Martino hit the rail. Alex Foxen he was in there. He hit the rail. See he was somebody remember I mentioned maybe we get him. Yeah, well he fired. He's eliminated. Josh Ari eliminated, David Benjamin, Seeya, China Rehim gone, Sean deeb Audios, Chris Unikin, Kevin Gerhard Kane Callus, Matt Vangren, Joey Cooden, John Turner, John Hennigan, all of them have been eliminated from play. We also lost Nick Shulman, Phil Ivy, and Victor Blaum kind of early on in the day.
Speaker 3: For Day two.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of where things stand right now. The plan is for this event and we will start streaming it on Thursday, June twenty sixth. By the way, it is eleven nineteen pm. I forgot to mention the time. That's what time. It is, so slightly earlier, but not the earliest that we've gone. The players are currently on their final break debt of the day. They're gonna come back. They're gonna play one more one hundred minute level, very random level time, but that's what they're gonna do. They're gonna come back. They're gonna play one more one hundred minute level. They're gonna back them up. They're gonna come back four day three on Thursday. The plan is to turn the cameras on for everyone out there watching at seven pm Vegas time, ten pm on the East coast, and the plan is right now to have Ali Dajade and Jared Blesnick in the booth. If you guys were entertained by Jared Blesnick's commentary, I believe last year during the fifty k PPC and then also this year during the no limit douce to seven single draw, then I would highly encourage that you tune in one. Jared is supremely talented. He has a great mind for this. He's able to articulate his thoughts supremely and he also does not give a shit, and he will certainly say when he thinks players are playing bad, even though this is the best tournament in the world, he will not hold back. Very sure you're gonna love this one. Highly encouraged that you tune in. Plus, Ali Naja is just the goat when it comes to this sort of stuff, So I can only imagine that tandem is going to be some of the best commentary we have ever heard. So again, that's Thursday, ten pm Eastern seven pm Pacific time, four, day three of the.
Speaker 3: Fifty k PPC.
Speaker 1: We will also be streaming Day four the next day, and then we will also be streaming the final table. So you get three straight days of fifty k PPC cover. Yeah, okay, so for all you mixed game heads out there, you better be tuning in. Okay, you better be tuning in the five K six handed no limit?
Speaker 3: Hold them? Where are we at in this one? Huh?
Speaker 2: Should be down to a final table?
Speaker 3: So this was a four day event?
Speaker 2: How they gonna still might be a four day event? You know? So we're probably proaching the end of the day. We just lost Thomas Muloka in seventh place. I can see that maybe getting down to five coming back tomorrow on Thursday for the conclusion.
Speaker 1: This is the one that had an enormous field of almost twelve hundred entries eight hundred and fifty five thousand dollars. Up top, Matthew Zambanini is leading the way. Nile Ferrell is in there, Brandon Shells shields. Excuse me, Marius Gurse is in there wearing a PGT jacket.
Speaker 2: I saw you.
Speaker 3: He's rocking.
Speaker 1: It is Adrian Delmas and Angelico and Drake Javek. I never know how to say this guy's name. Yeah, yeah, WPG champ correct yep. I think so. It is interesting that they don't have WPT badges on the Poker.
Speaker 3: News chip counts.
Speaker 2: We're at the WSP.
Speaker 1: Yes, but they have every other freaking badge in the man and known to man. They have party poker badges. They got this, they got that, they got everything. But they don't have six like natural eight poker stars run at once badges. I just think it's interesting that they don't have haveh and you you would think that they would also put, I mean, speaking to the WSP circuit rings, well, they have circuit rings, right, might be just hot a to I mean if you got a bad joue badgeou right, Like, what are we doing? I mean, Chad, what are we doing here? Come on, Chad, Chad, you can make that happen for sure. Shout out, shout out, Chad Holloway. Oh, by the way, he's looking mighty damn thin.
Speaker 2: We share the same chraina. Really yeah, wow, he got me on my China. Well, yeah, Chad's looking good. He's looking good out there. Okay, you want you want out of contact, you want to you want to channel? I don't.
Speaker 3: I just need to stop eating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my problem.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's slide on over to the one K Tag Team event. Your boy his team is chip Leader. My boy Matthew lem Breck. Oh he's still in Yes, so he's.
Speaker 2: No, he's not kind. It's the other guy that won the Big event lost yer, Malcolm China. I'm thinking Malcolm China.
Speaker 1: No, I just say Matthew Lembreck because he's PGT and you talk to him every once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who else you gotten this one to set up? Cameo And I'm looking, I'm looking, I'm looking. This is tricky, this is tricky, this is tricky. I don't know it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard to scan these names because there's two names next to each other. Well, Jamie Kurst that are and Corey Pagett are still in. They finished second in this event the year that Espen George Dad and Patrick Leonard won it, so they are going deep for another time here. Cody Daniels and Alan Keating are still in. Who else we got, Yes, Christy Moreno and Andrew Marina are still in, which is interesting. So Andrew Moreno is last I checked about an hour ago, still in the thirty five hundred dollars event over at the Win with a million dollars up top, more than a million dollars up top. In that one, there was more than two thousand players in the field there also, I mean, listen, Boris Angelov's the chip leader over there. He's on our twenty five k team, you know. I mean, whatever, all the success to you, sir, go blast away and Stephen's song was doing well as well. So but that was to be expected at some point, just with everything that's going on, and most expected with this event at the Win, Like that's the event that I expected people to kind of skip some stuff at the w CP for should they bag over there, so they're running deep over there. But Andrew Maraino is over there, so Christy's over here. She's playing this. You know, she hasn't played a lot of poker recently. She's been doing the whole mom thing. But she's here playing now. Why this is extra interesting is the tag team has no breaks, so she's just been doing it in this tournament. Well, Andrew is a you know, down the strip, playing in the wind, and she's just here no breaks whatsoever. The majority of people around her have their teammates here, so they're able to tag in and out, but she's just locked in, grinding it out. And here she is on today three.
Speaker 2: I think you even missed the biggest thing if you followed her on Instagram today or follow her story. She told us sat at the twelve. It actually sat at eleven. Oh, she did get here an hour early. But her plan was to, uh, I think, you know, as you said, she's a new mum. I think she was supposed to you know, pump some milk or something and feed the babies and then go to the bathroom. But she's too late, so she jumps straight in the tournament.
Speaker 3: I hope she was pumping while she was playing.
Speaker 2: I don't believe so. But the other side cool thing about this is during the dinner break at the wind Amo, jove over to play some hands. Supposedly they didn't go too well. He jumped back in the car headed back to play his tournament. Christy took over round the chips up a little bit, but he did get a couple of hands in at least today. But yeah, that's kind of a marathon effort from Chrisy to you know, play the whole day, no breaks, nothing, carry the Marino flag through to day three. Looks like she's one of the shit that looks like they are one of the short stacks. But hey, you're in. You're in with a chance, right so never know what might happen tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You are in with a chance.
Speaker 1: It also looks like Joe Cattera is still in Caterase Cutter. Who's he with? He's teamed up with Alan Merdita. These chip guns are right by the way. Paul Gunness is paired up with Nick Marchington. I see Angela Jordison paired up with Maxwell Young and according to pokernews dot com, these are currently in the chip cowns, so I'm hoping that they're still in Colton. Blomberg is in there with Lawrence Brandt, so pretty good field overall, you know, all things considered here in the tag team events, I.
Speaker 2: Think we need to mention most importantly that we didn't play and I turned down. I showered Sean Dave's invite to play, and he cashed, so I could have had I could have had a cash. I mean I could have punted it as well. But I'm pretty sure if Daven get us, him and Lizzie Harrison out of the line, he probably would have gotten me and him over the line. So I missed my chance.
Speaker 3: You know, you missed one hundred percent of the shots.
Speaker 2: You don't take this shirt.
Speaker 3: That is very true.
Speaker 1: The Super Seniors one K buy in, they are done for the night. Looks like right around one hundred and thirty four players are bagging up their chips. They are in the money. How many people paid in this one, that'd be like three hundred, no more, four hundred had to be a ton I mean looking at can you look at the oh because they just backed up find on there.
Speaker 3: But according to Poker News, the Chip leader.
Speaker 2: They've already closed the event.
Speaker 3: The Flying Dutchman Marcel Lusk.
Speaker 1: Somebody called Remco you mean Ryan Marcel Luis, Ryan Mars inside joke.
Speaker 3: You guys are very inside joke guys.
Speaker 1: Stuart Pfeiffer sixth and Chips based on these chip counts. Stuart Viifer a final table the Venetian Seniors event that I did commentary on did very well there. Stuart Pfiffer is the owner of lag Strategy, a crisis pr firm. He was a former Pool Surprise winning journalist for the La Times. He actually wrote about poker for the La Times and I talked with him while they were on the last break of the night and we were kind of talking about that article and he asked me if I read the full thing, and I didn't, which I told him, but I do have it pulled up on my screen as a tab because I I do want to read through it all. I skimmed through it right before we hopped onto the commentary. I didn't have time to read it all. But basically the gist of it was is like he was coming out to Vegas to play poker for the first time, and like he convinced the people at the La Times to let him do that. They kind of paid for his way and all that sort of stuff, and he had a super deep run. He finished like I don't know, sixtieth or something or whatever in a fifteen hundred dollars event, like not really knowing like anything about poker, but you know, very cool. It was a cool skim. I look forward to reading that article. You guys can just google Stewart Feiffer La Times Poker and the article should come up. So just pretty cool he was. I believe he was with the La Times for fifteen years. He covered I'm gonna probably get this wrong, but I'm gonna try. I think he covered the La Fires back in the day, and then he was part of the group that won the Poolitzer Prize for that. Forgive me if I got that wrong, Stewart, I apologize, but it was very cool to meet you, very nice to talk to you, and best of luck in that event.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: It also looks like, at least according to these chip counts, Sammy Farha is still in the Super Seniors, Judy Bilin is still in there. What else we got? Jeff yachchiev is selling the jeff Yachiever. You think he's got the dog with him probably.
Speaker 3: Oh what's his name? Our guy, Chris, Yeah, I'm I just was trying to pull up. There's only two chris Is that are showing me in the chip counts. Well, you gotta find the one that got third place in an event at the Venetian.
Speaker 2: Well, I just checked checked Hendon and it hasn't gone through.
Speaker 3: Sorry, God damn.
Speaker 2: But we had a podcast listen to. Chris came up to us talking about the luck he had. He took what he won forty k or something he said at the Venetian, cashed something else and now he's pushing through to day three here of the super scene, he said he was one of the one of the chip leaders. So just trying to get some updated council find him find his result. But you know, kudos to Chris and making a bit of a run here in the super Seniors event with the podcast hat.
Speaker 1: So it's Chris Wellmouth wearing the hat. Third place here in the MSPT eleven hundred dollars seniors event over at the Venetian fifty plus and no one. He's got the new hat on this in this photo he won forty six point six.
Speaker 2: Here it is it's Christian.
Speaker 3: Oh, Christian, Oh, it is Christian. Sorry, that was ing Christopher because he said Chris. Yeah, so I just automatically think sorry for.
Speaker 1: That question, even though you go by Chris, because that's what I introduced yourself to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, he mentioned it Christian.
Speaker 3: He said, Listen, I know some people have said the hat's not hot. He said, the hat's hot.
Speaker 2: The hat's hot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and it looks like, you know, God willing, he's going to be bagging up for day three in this Super Seniors event.
Speaker 3: So let's go, Chris, make it happen.
Speaker 2: My man.
Speaker 3: The three hundred are Gladiators.
Speaker 1: Of Poker event, the lowest buy in live tournament, live gold bracelet tournament of the summer that's going to get who knows, twenty thousand entries something like that. I'm crazy, right, you know, this will obviously be the biggest or one of the biggest turnouts.
Speaker 3: Of the summer.
Speaker 1: The only other thing that's really going to challenge it is the the Mystery millions, Right, what are the cosses getting on? The classus was smaller than.
Speaker 2: We thought, Well it was bigger, but but it was smaller than we thought.
Speaker 3: That I thought I lost the bet on the last day.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. Well, if we're talking biggest fields in history, you know the biggest. The second biggest field is the three hundred dollars Gladiators of Poker in twenty twenty three. Yeah, I got that. Had twenty three thousand and eighty eight runners. Last years Gladiators of Poker four flies as well, twenty thousand, six hundred and forty seven, so about twenty four hundred short. But hey, who knows what this one?
Speaker 3: I mean, this one's going to be freaking gigantic.
Speaker 2: Biggest field of all time twenty nineteen, the Big fifty five on the Big fifty twenty eight three hundred and seventy one entrance.
Speaker 3: Do they have an extra flight for this one this year?
Speaker 2: No? This is just Wednesday Thursday. Friday saiday, just the full flights. Yeah, and they had four last year full. Yeah, this one has four lossy four in twenty twenty three. Would they get would they get one a last year? Well? Sure, I can tell you have this ready to go. We were a little rushed. I can give you the biggest flight of all time, but go on, sick.
Speaker 3: No, we need we need the number here.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm loaded, and I'm load and give us a sick A lot of clicks, too many clicks on.
Speaker 1: Sometimes there are too many clicks like to get to like. I honestly think that they do it on purpose, but there are definitely way too many damn clicks.
Speaker 2: Is it added value for the clicks? Just more time on the website? Right, that's probably a good thing.
Speaker 1: I think you can probably you know, touts some metric they visited thirty five pages.
Speaker 2: Exactly what does one I have lost? Yeah, I'm asking no no this year? Sorry three three, three, four, three seven nine two No.
Speaker 1: So they're down. Okay, yeah boo, I want it up. I mean it could obviously change, but yeah, well I love again. We've mentioned the stuff going on around town. You got the tag team obviously, the big Win event. You know, there's a lot, you know.
Speaker 2: I sat actually sat with Jared Jeffy today for about ten minutes talking about poker, and he was this is a little off topic, but he was saying that the city sending us broke. I'm like, what are you talking about? Im? He's like, there's just too much poker. Isn't that a good thing? Because yeah, but like the midstakes, like there's one case here, thirty five hundreds here, twenty I'm like, I mean that sunds like a good thing is no but we go broke. Quicker, I'm like, well they don't care, and he goes, I know, I'm just trying to vent.
Speaker 3: Well, so many choices, really, Jared. One, no one is forcing you to play everything.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 1: I mean, Nick, no one is like dragging you against your will to go play all these tournaments and fire all these bullets. You can just you know, game slut, play the best ones, maximize your bank well how you see fit, and don't go nuts. I mean, if you're going broke, that's that sounds like a problem of you. Yeah, fix your own problems. I mean, you know, like side.
Speaker 2: And I think we touched on yesterday Jared playing with his dad made the money in the tag team. He said, he's dad. The only thing his dad plays is like the Monday night late tournament at South Point, so he's very out of his element. And the tournament was going on while Jared was sitting with me like shouldn't you be taking over? And he's like, I'm giving him like an hour and then I'll take it over and try and run us off as that kind of thing. But kudos to them for getting a cash. All right.
Speaker 1: We won't touch too much more on this three hundred dollars. Glad he's a poker, because they don't really do updates on the day one.
Speaker 2: So let me check WSP real quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, you checked WSP.
Speaker 2: Because they're still playing. Sorry, one hundred and fifty five players currently in the field. Lost year was one twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Our guy Paul Burman of the podcast he cashed, but he busted, but he catched, he did.
Speaker 2: They've got one and half four levels to play tonight, and the chip counts real quickly. Barry Shulman from previous cod player fame, he is eleventh in chips. Let's go down a bit more. No one else that I can recognize, but yeah, there's gonna be probably probably one hundred is players will bag make their way into day two, and then you know, we'll have another four or five thousand tomorrow and so forth every day thereafter.
Speaker 1: I do just want to touch back on the fifty k PPC on their break. Eric Lindren has taken the chip lead per the chip counts Andrew a second, Chris Fitch. Third, bad news for our guy, Jeremy Osmond. He's lost about forty percent of the chips that he had. Jeremy, you know, I mean, it's just that, that's just how the summer has been going for him.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: So disappointed in Jeremy?
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: He's he's he's still doing his thing like that. Sometimes it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm poker disappointing him, But that's okay. It's okay.
Speaker 1: Over to the three no limit hold them. So this one is another one of those four day events. Looks like they're over eighteen hundred entries, but I think you can register this one till tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I think, can you check that?
Speaker 2: I am, but that does not sound right at all?
Speaker 3: Why does that not sound right?
Speaker 2: A three K buy in with day two registration?
Speaker 3: I'm eighty percent certain.
Speaker 2: That's that's fairly soon. That number one renty eight light registration eleven PM. Buddy, right, Oh, that's the lemon hold them?
Speaker 3: Is that the right tournament? Nope? Event sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a four day event. That's what I just said.
Speaker 3: Are you listening to anything that I'm saying?
Speaker 2: No, obviously not, but yes, you are correct.
Speaker 1: Because the five K six Max forty event you could register on day two. This one you can also register on day two. Yeah, so they have two levels on day two. Yeah, so I didn't know it was how many what's the re entry thing?
Speaker 2: One re entry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this one, according to Poker News, eighteen hundred and fifty eight entries right now. I mean, this is gonna be another one where they're going to get like three hundred or four hundred tomorrow. So just a ridiculously big field. How many did they get last year? Look that guy up who won it, Paolo Boy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I kind of remember this event.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is pretty crazy that there's this event and there's the win event at the same time. Excuse me, eighteen fifty eight is with seventeen so they're already passed it. So similar to what we saw in the five K six Max, they passed it on day one. There's still plenty of time for late entries for people to get in there. On late entries bust fire their one reentry. There's people who are still in that might bust that can fire their re entry. So this thing's going to swor up over two thousand, it's probably going to be twenty two hundred. I'll say two two two five. That's my number two two two five for this one. So we'll touch back in on this one as we go. Of course, just quick, we're looking at the chip counts. Stephen Jones, once you finished second place in the WSP main event, he's up there. Ken Aldridge aka Teach, Daniel Mayor, for Oz Joka, Mark Safe, Joe Sirock, Jerry Yang, Jerry Yang.
Speaker 3: You want to stressed up as Jerry Yan did.
Speaker 2: I was talking about that today.
Speaker 3: Noah Schwartz looks like he's doing well.
Speaker 1: Scott Blum, Sein Andrea Carey, Ryan Bambrick, Danny Cipo, Cherich, Andrews, John Juwanda all look like they've got some chips and are trying to do some work over in the three k no limit. Hold them the fifteen dollars seven cards Stud Hi Lo Stud Richie leading the way, Brett Richie, Ah Stud Richie, Come on, Producer rich help me out here.
Speaker 3: For the love of God.
Speaker 1: This guy knows none of the references, doesn't know Brody, doesn't know, Stan, doesn't know stuff.
Speaker 2: Supposed what do you mean, what Stan reference have you done? Either one you put in the chot.
Speaker 3: You just know we talked about it yesterday.
Speaker 2: My memories must be going, right, I talked.
Speaker 3: About it yesterday. I mean, it's just it's it's the title of the podcast. I mean this.
Speaker 1: I know for a fact Producer Rich right now is literally slamming his fucking fist on the goddamn table.
Speaker 3: I know that is happening.
Speaker 1: We're going to wake up to messages from producer Rich about this.
Speaker 2: The title of last lines podcasts?
Speaker 3: Yes, what is the title of yesterday's.
Speaker 2: I do a different one for s?
Speaker 3: No on on like the podcast things like.
Speaker 2: On the Apple for like podcasts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, this is just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: This guy kicks off Donnie and Ducky in the tag team.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, it's in the it's in the description my fault. But it's still in the description. Reading it now, you won't find it there.
Speaker 2: It's on YouTube. Oh I don't look well throwing me all over the place yet whatever.
Speaker 1: You still don't know what stand means. My point still stands. I don't really care. It's just unbelievable, okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just like arguably a pretty iconic song and music video.
Speaker 2: Wait the eminem song. Yeah yeah, but okay, I saw you put that in the chat with the modern Grabel thing. But I'm like, okay, this is supposed to me Like this guy, I mean YouTube, because I was all lost.
Speaker 1: Just just like, do a urban dictionary on a stand, okay, and then like I don't know, use chat chip to you or something and just.
Speaker 3: Just figure it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, read the description.
Speaker 1: I have not read the description or the comments from yesterday's thing. By the way, it's I think it's the last one. So this guy, I mean, unbelievab All.
Speaker 3: Right, let's get what does the bottom one.
Speaker 2: Say reviewing day thirty of the World Series of Poker? That one? Yeah, I get that. You're not giving me. You're just like, it's it not no, it's not it's over here, it's at the.
Speaker 3: Bottom point still stands.
Speaker 2: I get that. Yeah, by at.
Speaker 1: Point still stands, I'll give you that exactly. So fift seven card Stud high Low. I refraached the broken news page and Stud Richie no longer as the Chip leader.
Speaker 2: But that's that I got. Jovian McKeon thirty Chick Joe.
Speaker 1: McKean's up there, Jason Daly looks like he's doing well. Jeff Madsen. Tommy Coral said, Victor Blam looks like he's in there. Sean Deeve, hal Rowtholts, David Bakes Baker blah, Jerry.
Speaker 3: Off is in there.
Speaker 1: Jake Schwartz, all right, this has six hundred and fifteen entries that has to be up from last year. Six fifteen has to be up to be I'll say last year was four ninety three.
Speaker 2: This is stud.
Speaker 1: This is a stud fifteen hundred dollars buying? Would you say four ninety three Lassia?
Speaker 2: Yeah, six eleven.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus lord, whatn't that many people play this this game? They put this over the stud one hundred was like, god, wow, what's it called?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Six fifteen? So it's still yeah, it's still up. But you know, I thought that, you know, well he thought it was a yeah. I mean I thought less you would be a bit lower, No big deal. People love their stuff. Hello, yeap, What can I say?
Speaker 3: What have we got?
Speaker 1: First place in this one one hundred and fifty three thousand dollars and two for second? The top ninety three you're gonna pay, They're gonna get at least three and twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: What starts tomorrow, Well, obviously we've got the day one babe, correct of the gladiat is, the Big Gladi eight is. We're gonna go the ten k douce to seven trip with draw, okay, and then that's my magnificent Ladies Championship kicking off four day event. Will be streaming that final table on go.
Speaker 3: You know who's playing that hopefully not the guy name you're gonna say. Nope, our girl Cheryl.
Speaker 2: She's getting from Georgia, but there's in Alabama that's actually from Georgia.
Speaker 3: She won a thirty dollars satellite.
Speaker 2: No wait, she's lying.
Speaker 3: No, she said she.
Speaker 1: Normally doesn't play the Ladies event, but now she's gonna play cause she obviously won a thirty dollars satellite.
Speaker 2: Maybe the online, the thirty three online. I think she said she wanted as part of like the Lips Tour or something. Oh that's cool, Okay, she won a thirty dollars satellite.
Speaker 1: And so we got a koozie up here if you're watching on YouTube, a kuzzie, and I put a Seltzer in it to honor Cheryl because remember the photo that everyone was like hammer and a beer, hammer and ipa and she's like, Noah was the Seltzer. I was talking to her today, She's like, my whole world's blowing up with this whole thing. Like I don't know what's happening, but you're a freaking star, Cheryl, You're a freaking that's what's up.
Speaker 2: I work up today. I checked. She's an incredible star by the way, so she's great. I checked. I just checked my Facebook friend request Cheryl.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I couldn't say no, couldn't say no to Cheryl. But yeah, Ladies Championships tomorrow. That's a four day event. Now the massive field expected. We've got ladies if it's all around town, it's basically Ladies Week. You covered the Venetian final table. There was a big one in Aria today. But yeah, this is their moment to shine, to hear at the World Series kicking off tomorrow and then the ten K limit D to seven trip. We'll draw a championship in the afternoon, so it's gonna be a big day, going to be a busy day. Glad it is a poker Ladies Championship and the Ducer seven trip will drawin. Obviously all those restarts were touched on, but yeah, it's I feel just like today felt very much like we're building up to the main event. I don't know if you felt the same way. The room was full. I felt there was a lot more media.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: Everything just feels like, I mean, it is, well, the main event is around the corner, but it really felt to me that the main event's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it isn't today a week from the main event today, Yes, today is a Wednesday, June twenty two, So that's you know, that's one thing that.
Speaker 3: Like makes it feel that much closer. Okay, we're a week away.
Speaker 1: It's an event, I guess speaking of that, and we haven't talked about it much, but you got it.
Speaker 2: We'll be doing pods three times a day during you got it.
Speaker 1: No, we want don't listen to him unless he wants to do it, because I'm going to be running deep in the min event.
Speaker 2: Well I'm gonna run deep in the minimento.
Speaker 3: Do you have a prediction for a number?
Speaker 2: Whatever you say, I'm taking numbers.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well let's start. Do you think it's going to beat last year? So okay, let's pull up last yeares well, forty three. That sounds very good.
Speaker 2: At the start of the World Series, I was I was very pessimistic, you know, mainly with all that the news about the travel bands and all that kind of stuff. So I was going to be like, oh, is it even going to get to ten thousand? You know, last year we had ten thousand, one hundred and twelve, year before that ten thousand and forty three. The year before that, the first year here Ballet slash Paris we.
Speaker 3: Had and twelve last year. So I said, oh, sorry, yeah, I was not listening to you.
Speaker 2: That's okay. So I was pessimistic that, you know, ten thousand might be tough, but we've seen some of these numbers. You know, obviously the numbers down in some events, numbers are up. I don't I think across the world will probably pretty even, you know, if we really break it down, and I now, you know, I think we can get ten thousand. It's just as more of a question of like, can we break the ten thousand and twelve? I don't know, but I'm a lot more optimistic than it could happen this year.
Speaker 1: I think I'm there with you, just trying to look at something here quickly on the good old Hendon mob. Well, I mean two things. The fact that the five K and the three k are up so much and we're getting close, I think are good signs. Right that thirty five hundred dollar at the win last year at nineteen oh seven this year had about one hundred and fifty more or so because it got up over two thousand, that's another good sign.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I think those are the types of tournaments that you got to look at. You know, obviously it's good if you know everything is up right, but it's just I think it correlates less when it's like the fifteen hundred dollars stud or it's the three hundred dollar gladiators and stuff like that. But seeing that this other stuff that's a little bit pricier is doing very well on numbers, I think that that's very good. I think ten thousand is very much in reach. I think I was slightly below the last time we did this. Yeah, I think I'm gonna go over ten thousand now. I don't know if it'll break the record just yet. I'm I think I'm leaning that way it's going to, which would be simply incredible. Okay, So yeah, I think I'm gonna say yes, as things stand right now, I'm gonna say new record is broken.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you the most important number for the main event?
Speaker 1: Well, it used to be the field size and the Aussie millions used to be the most important number.
Speaker 2: No, I was thinking it's something totally different. It used to be the most but you know, like track of the relation, yea, that was track perfectly. H The most important number for WSP in twenty twenty five for the main event is the number of satellites. Yes, but that's the way I'm going. Eight thousand, six hundred and ninety six entrance, it was us. Why why that will mean that's your Jamie gold one WSB main event will have eclipse one point five billion dollars in prize falls. What a beautiful number. One point five You know how many zeros that is.
Speaker 3: That's a lock to happen.
Speaker 2: But like you imagine being at that entrant, whoever registers as the eight thousand, ninety six entrance should get a free seat in the main event next year. No, no, but so one point five billion dollars, that's a that's a that's a.
Speaker 3: First single tournament. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Massive number.
Speaker 3: That's the first tournament in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should get that if we're looking on track, Yeah, it'd probably be early day one day. I think we'll get the would hit that number if we say on PA with what we did last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think overall the main event is going to be bananas this year. So I know there was a lot made of everything that could could happen coming into the summer. I know we talked about it plenty, A little bit worried about, you know, are European player is going to be able to come or are they going to come? You know, what's going on with the economy, are people feeling it whatever, I don't know. Everything seems fine and then some so yeah, I know that a new Gerora put out another update on the numbers for poker Fuse and I think the last week that he tracked was plus sixteen percent, So very good sign there. And if if you get those newer people that are in here firing and they're winning, hitting some scores, maybe then they parlay it to the ws P Minna, which is obviously a very very good thing. When we were over at Venetian and we were doing the Ladies high Roller final table the other day, looking at all their bio sheets, they asked one question, say, is what are the plans for the prize money? I think six out of the seven people at the final table put WSP main event. Okay, So like it's not just like what happens here at the series, it's what happens all around town. If people are winning boom, they're going to be firing, right, So I think overall it seems like a very good thing for the waspre main events for this year. So if you're on the fence about firing, I would highly encourage you to start getting that ten kid together and making your travel arrangements to get on out here and blast away. It's going to be big, So let's go, let's make it happen. Huh, you got anything else?
Speaker 3: Who's the koozy from? Let's gonna say we got community? Cause yeah, it's a few, a few, well a few.
Speaker 2: The reason is we had a pretty big community cause yesterday. If you haven't seen yesterday's episode or if you listen to a place, go watch it on YouTube. It's amazing. Intro from now, Uh friends out number one fans. But a couple we met a couple of people yesterday we're I said, let's hold for today. We had myself.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 1: By the way, Andrea had like in her Instagram bio, she's like the number twenty second ranked patent attorney. Yeah, like we talking about trade mile for like twenty minutes of trademark attorney or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you think she can do other law We actually had a discussion about because I got a project I'm looking for a lawyer.
Speaker 2: For she was We were talking about what are we always talking about?
Speaker 3: Did she know poker?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Very well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then I think we're gonna have to handle this. Tell me that what I'm gonna tell you the FN idea on the podcast, gonna.
Speaker 2: Now we'll do it off the but uh, we talked about what do we always discuss and we never.
Speaker 3: Telling you the idea until you sign an NDA.
Speaker 2: Like the copyright stuff like the the fair use. You know how we always like never really know we're chining about that to day. What did she say? No, she was trying to explain. I'm like, I still down in the sand. Sorry, But she was number I think she was number twelve. She was number twelve lost. Yeah, now she dropped back to twenty two when the rankings.
Speaker 1: Comaturation isn't like how many you do or something, or is it like maybe it's actually like ranked. Is it like a fan ville like the NBA All Star Game?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's clients we should I'll ask her, Yeah, what is that ranking? I don't know?
Speaker 3: Or is it like one of those rankings where you pay to be ranked?
Speaker 1: Oh and then she's just fake ranked find out I don't think she's fake she was.
Speaker 2: We were chatting because she's like, she's like, you should trademark your your name. I'm like, okay, well you named Tim Duckworth. He was like, okay, tell me why. I'm like, I'm not like a content creator. She goes, so she was trying to explain kind of why I should do it, and then weld you know how we always talk about my Twitter name and the double underscore. She goes, well, if you hard name was trademark, I can get you your other one. I was like, well we could, so I was just like, so then we're trying to work out okay can I I asked her how much does it cost? I'm not going to realize prices, I said, okay, so I pay you. Then what happens. Well, if you as She's like, if you pay me, I give you the green light. That means you know, we can do it. And then in about fourteen minles. I'm like, fourteen takes that long? She goes. Since COVID, it used to be like a couple months. Now everyone's signing business, everything's backed up. It's like, yeah, fourteen months to get like a trademark. He seems like a long time. That's crazy. Yeah, I had a few to shout out. We didn't want to do it. Yesterday I give you, guys your own moment. Mark from the UK came to get a hat thanks to you. These coozies do this is what you call them in America coozies. That was a very Australian coozies. No, okay, So this was from Dave from Toledo, Ohio. I guess I'm assuming he's a police officer. I would assume. So if he these coozies and he gave us his little car protectors, I don't know if you have yours.
Speaker 3: I don't have.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. It's a yeah, it's a little police card protector. He said, I'm from Toledo, Ohio. But if you shout out my real city. It's Gibsonburg or something. I think he said Gibsonburg won the College something championship is the first thing with a losing record. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not a I'm not a baseball or t ball guy or whatever it was. Gibsonburg. Maybe see be fine, Okay. Anyway, he wanted a hat for him and his son. I said, I'm very sorry, Dave, I only got one left.
Speaker 2: Now. Now, you guys see this one here, and there's one up here. They are reserved.
Speaker 3: But I thought you said you weren't reserving.
Speaker 2: Then they're here and they haven't picked it up, so I'm holding it for them as So Dave technically got the last one, I believe so him and he's signing out to fight for it and we'll figure that one. But Dave, thanks for the cooozies, Thanks for the car protectors. Hopefully you and your son can figure out another person to get one.
Speaker 3: Well that you clearly play heads up for it.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously have the son's four years old. It's too much of a It's just too bad.
Speaker 3: We're going too man.
Speaker 2: I guess Dylan came to pick one up. Okay by proxy for an Instagram followed my as KB ninety seven. He's got the other hats. He wasn't here. He needed to get the hat, so his friend Dylan picked it up for him a proxy. A couple more we gave our A couple of people stop by to say hello, chat, so thank you all. I have inquired about getting some more hats.
Speaker 3: Whoa breaking because on the pot WHOA Now this guy over here finally coming around. Baby.
Speaker 2: We're seeing if we can get him in tell people what they want. So if you haven't got one, stay tuned.
Speaker 3: We're doing our best, but no promises, no promises, but I can't promise.
Speaker 2: But he's trying to get him in time. Maybe we can get him in a week. And if you're coming for the main, we'll figure it out. But we got ideas cooking for next year. If we're here next year, we'll make it up to people that didn't miss. But I think I really actually did like the hundred Max. I know you were against her on the start. It created a lot of farmer. People were chasing me down the hallway. I need a hat. I need to have that were like constant DMS, reserve me one no, we reserving. You're gonna come get it. You got to tell us the password. I'm not going to help you. People are going back watching it. I had a guy today and he was like, I have to go back try to find the passwad couldn't remember it. So when I see if we get some more, no promises, but I'll do my best. So just keep listening. You didn't get one, I'm trying to. I'm trying to get the ones that missed out, all right, so they're the some of the shout outs from today. But still you know, even though you didn't get a hot come sayle to us.
Speaker 1: All right, cool? Well that's all we got, all right, you got all right cool? Don't forget to like and subscribe to the video, Subscribe to the pokro YouTube channel, do all that good stuff. Leave a review for the podcast if you can do that as well. And if you do leave a review, I know I didn't mention at the top of the show, but if you do, take a screenshot of it, send it on into podcasts at PokerGO dot com. We love to read them, we love to see them. We likely will reply to you, and it's always good to talk with the fans of the show, the listeners. You guys, we would be nothing without you. I truly do mean that. I know I say it before, I've said it often, but it is honestly dead ass true.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: His name is Tim Duckworth, my name is Donnie Peter, and we'll talk to you next to say.
Speaker 2: Yep night Jenny Express.