Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts eck.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the Great Chris Ray Gods, Derek black Belt and Tom Sway.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some ship.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Hey, everybody, welcome to the Star Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Sween, it's him Derek. We're back. Randy Orton, Randy Orton, Randy is that like Orson Wells Orton Orton Orton Wells. I don't know, I don't know who Randy Orton is. I really have no context of pro wrestling. Yeah, like and what.
Speaker 4: Every single I'm gonna do my thing. No, the is not or so I was like respectable. Randy Orton is the devil, like quite literally, he's the worst person outside of inside of inside of the ring. He's a piece of shouts ring. He's not really that shitty. He's like not as bad as like Triple H Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, triple Triple A and Triple is triple there's triple wrestling in Triple A. It's really good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of our friends I'm gonna even know from New York sister, Like he dated a girl whose cousin David Randy Orton, and we met him once and that's fucking wild. He was just at a place that shouldn't have been that and I was like, oh, that's Randy Orton. Not I thought about it, but I was like, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna force that out him right now. I'm not gonna do him like that. He's he's he's just literally, you know, like a social interaction. I'm not gonna take my dick out towhere nowhere nowhere.
Speaker 2: You guys are he has this finishing move where he it's just it's just it's it's his name Randall Keith Orton or Orton Randall Keith Orton. He does the r KO. That's a finishing move. But what it is is he come usually comes out of nowhere. He sneaks up on you and then he does like what a lot of people know is the well you know, there's a guy named DDP that did the diamond Cutter.
Speaker 1: So but it's a really fun move.
Speaker 2: If he saw it, you would be like that shouldn't be like, it wouldn't hurt that much, right, I said, there's there's.
Speaker 4: A version that I would do that I would do to my friends, but like, don't make sure they'd be a pillow, because it would just be pretty much running up with somebody grabbing their head and putting all your weight on their head as they slam.
Speaker 1: Hit the floor. Yeah, if you're doing it like on like solid ground, you'll break someone's face. Well, look, before we get lost in the sauce, run a start tank podcast. Remember to go over to Patreon dot complast the snart tank if you want AD free, AD free for a dollar. Yeah, uh, five dollars for questions. There's other ships up and beyond and beyond. I just got headphones splitters today so we can start doing these uh these movie commentary to We're not sure what with the nature of them is gonna be exactly quite yet, but we've got all the equipment we need to start them, which is exciting.
Speaker 4: We should watch We should go through twelve ten videos of each person's Instagram feed and see what happens.
Speaker 1: What do you mean somebody's one of us?
Speaker 4: Like, all right, who goes for it? Sure is go through twelve for me. It's gonna behing some gases and like fucking ed words.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I didn't what I mean, I guess.
Speaker 4: It's nothing that I'm like, it's nothing that I'm afraid to show.
Speaker 5: No, I mean neither, but it's just like being prepared.
Speaker 1: Confusing to me though, is that, like, so the algorithm, right, will feed me all this crazy shit and it's usually like conspiracy shit or like, I don't know, people getting hurt is a common one.
Speaker 4: We've we've over inductually gonna because I met you and Jalen's one, right, we're getting so much of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our thing is really fucking my thing up. But then I'll and that's all I'll look for. But then I'll go to the Explore page and it's just goon Central. But like I'll never scroll through things and gooner material will show up. So I don't understand. I don't understand how that was your man and.
Speaker 2: Is trying to hook you. I think the algorithm is just trying to do I guess like mine was actually correct. For a while, it was mostly mma, it was mostly fitness people in the Explorer part where you go to the brows or whatever, but it flipped to not even like super provocative. It's like you know when you talk about somebody and then you start getting some advertisement that matches what you were talking about, so like it does. It's right now, it's going through an arc war, say Jojo and I we're talking about and well, I so I doubly talked about it because I mentioned Millie Bobby Brown, and then I said, like, oh, I was getting like she's clearly not trying to separate herself from eleven, and she's been advertising a lot of stuff and every time she advertised, she's like not wearing a like you.
Speaker 1: Know, purposefully.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm like, hey, here's my tits or whatever, but you know, and then all of a sudden, it's just like I don't click on any of them, but it's there.
Speaker 1: It's just a bunch of she's holding up something and I'm like, why is it all this? Yeah, like I did, like I didn't. I've never searched for her.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm used it. I've always been like just like click on something and go.
Speaker 1: For exactly yeah right now. The thing that I see often Yeah, it's hilarious too, because I totally liked if I was seventeen, it'd be fucked be like ruined. Yeah, oh yeah, But it's usually like it's usually like, are do you have a hard time getting to sleep? And it's a girl like trying to adjust herself in bed and then she flips and then her ass jiggles, you know, and you're like, that's that's very funny. But that's like I feel like that it's so insidious. Oh yeah, you know, I'm trying. Damn dude. All right, So I got young guys out there, man, like, if you're the Ortega is that her name something? Or Jenna Jenna, she's a Wednesday Adams. Yeah, Jenna Ortego.
Speaker 2: So I have a general ortago on where she's looking lust full like and aiwn no, I think it's a real one.
Speaker 1: For me, it's just like a fucking.
Speaker 2: A fucking practical effects like a mask, but it's a vagina.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Wait? Look at this? Look at this showed up? That is well, that's kind of sick, like that's kind of crazy, Like that's nuts, Like, that's wild. Do you imagine wearing this? They just walking just walking shopping?
Speaker 2: You you would fuck someone's day up so bad that Doug Jones, Uh, it's kind of weak right now. My browsing thing that was cool, Don't get me wrong. Some stupid AI shitty thirst trap. It's just oh see here's one of the I just scrolled down just a little bit and she's advertising underwear. Yeah yeah, it's just like it's and I'm like, bro, I don't care, this is not for you. And then look at a poor her dude, she's fucking.
Speaker 4: That has to be edited. It's probably edited to a degree, but that's like the contrast.
Speaker 1: The contrast is high. But I saw that direct interview. She was the very thing. Yeah, the contract to highlight the dark.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the thing I took away from the Chadwick Boseman thing was like, I don't know what people got going.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, I have no I'm not gonna throw shade. She's going everywhere like just you can't like it's all that came out.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it? I didn't sit hold on wait what let me say? Well, what did say? I didn't read it? Diagnosed with autism Bella Ramsey.
Speaker 4: I mean no, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that her name. Okay, the last of a Star. Okay, Bella Ramsey reveals Bella Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Huh what did you say? Like that? Like you couldn't believe that that was her name? Well, it's just like it's a weird name for a person. It sounds she sounds she sounds like, I don't know, that's it's let me finish it. It sounds like a porn name. It sounds like a poppy point. Yeah. It sounds very fictitious to me. Yeah, like not a real person. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have those names, dude, Yeah, yes they do. I mean apparently looks my name Steele. His name was like Bradley Steel or something, And I was like what yeah, And I was like, but it was spelt like actual, dude, about like porn star steel with at the end it was like his name.
Speaker 1: Under under, Like I understand this is I understand how this sounds because it sounds like one of my classic little lies. Yeah. But like I knew a kid whose middle name was Mick Danger and they his parents fucked him up with that, of course, Like that is so crazy to do to a kid. That is crazy Danger Dude, you can't he can't even get away with it. He's that's like the he's the only person with that name too, you know what I mean? So like if he ever does anything, he's like he used for me to find this guy too. Yeah, I almost have more respect for people who like, you know, oh, this is my son Mike Smith, you know what I mean, Like that's boring. But it's like there's like a layer of kind of like that's I'm thinking about bringing back jack Man, but like, yeah, I was thinking the jackery though that's not well, that's not what that is at all. Jack. So I would say called him Jack but.
Speaker 2: By Jack, but Jackson is really what it would be like j A x O N though because j X because of Jack's from Mortal Kombat, like an X Man, Yeah, because the X Men. Yeah yeah, not not Jack's for Mortal Combat X Men. Actually that's what I meant, the same Jack from the X Men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack from the X Men. Such a like taking characters in the X Men would be such a lame comparatively, Yeah, Like I love the idea of like King joining the X Man or the X Man, not the X Man, the X Man, But like, all right, what.
Speaker 2: Do you do?
Speaker 1: It's like I don't know, man, I roar I really accurately a Suplex youre really good. Yeah, that's it. He's better than the average person at Suplex, probably the best tuo plexer in the world. But still by no means supernatural and anyway, he's like not even can't even class him in like mutant category. They're like the the mutant thing about it is the most mutant thing about him is that like maybe like he has tigers tiger's vocal cords.
Speaker 2: I guess basically you know where he could like he could roar like a tiger. It's really impressive. Yeah, it's like unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It's like like even like Exavier's like this is insane, likesurd like like.
Speaker 1: If he was on America's Got Talent, he would make it to the final two probably, but the last person is probably gonna beat him.
Speaker 2: Anyone with any like anything with anyone any like applicable talent, anyone with like.
Speaker 1: A physical like easily demonstraight. Yeah, if someone's like doing like fifty five flips in a second, you know what I mean, Like, well, they clearly win, but.
Speaker 4: Like he's still more impressive than them by like what he can do with his ability. But it's like this is just like you can.
Speaker 1: Roar, Like I really that really fucked up for lunch. I really thought King was half tiger, like for the longest, like honestly till like I was twenty something because I didn't play like the you know, I only played up to three.
Speaker 2: Something was wrong thought like, oh he had like because say Caine had one of those voice things because he couldn't speak or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah a voice thy one of those Yeah, and like the smokers in those commercials, exactly, I don't smoke your durn gay, don't finger my neck stop. Do you remember that old gross bitch? Yeah, and would smoke Yeah, my throat at hole do it? Fuck it. It's actually way better than regular. Know what's crazy? They they must do that, you know, absolutely someone someone has absolutely people every orfice you can people stones the hell are you talking about? Like have you seen that? Yes, it was a scene. He's talking about his own experience exactly. I was like, no one, you're the only one who's seen that. Look him walking around at night in his neighborhood PMS and he's like, can you believe this to yourself?
Speaker 4: These people are fucking gross dick. Put my dick in a mountain.
Speaker 1: You're doing Jalen monologues to nobody about yourself.
Speaker 2: You know, my buddy used to have an apartment with He's kind of a He was one of those friends. We had those kind of a piece of ship, you know. And uh he wait, hold on, way, what do you mean. Well, he was just kind of he was our friend, but he was also kind of a not a great person, Like he was extremely selfish. He uh, he cheated on like he started dating my friend Aaron, cheated on her, fucking you know, took her car while she was working.
Speaker 1: Dad. But like, he's just he was just like not.
Speaker 2: He was very broke up with this one girl because she was making too much money and he felt a masculine.
Speaker 1: He's one of those dogs. He's stupid.
Speaker 2: He was he was in and he somehow became little brown Mexican dude, somehow became like Nazi adjacent when he moved to France, I think bordering Italy, so he probably started hanging out with some fashies or something, because like I started seeing stories and it was like kind of like it was Kanye esque, like pro like.
Speaker 1: Oh, Hitler, wouldn't that be? And I'm like, what the hell what happened to this guy?
Speaker 2: He fucking without a country and then even started Anyway, That's not the point point, is I guess it reinforces what I'm saying sure, but the point of the story is we had an apartment in seven Like he hadn't snapped yet, right, Like, so he was just kind of a dick, but he would like leave dishes or something like he had a couple of noodles and like molded like some one of our friends came over and he fucking, like you know, made a bee line to that cup of noodles and he was like.
Speaker 1: Derk, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Like I can't believe this is out here, And he went to go throw it out himself, and I'm like, I told my buddy that came up with was like, yeah, he fucking did that, like you know, but I could tell he's he's like yelling, but it's like he's yelling at himself because he did it, but he just wanted to like pass it off as if he didn't do it. So like you taking like the stones and fucking them and you'd be like, oh, that's fucking.
Speaker 1: Like, I can't believe this person.
Speaker 2: It's like you're projecting when you're the one who clearly did it, and my buddy would do that. My other homie came over. I guess I just found out a few days ago. My buddy Nando came over and I mentioned that and he was like, oh, yeah, he did that one time when he was like, damn fucking Derek, just not doing the fucking dishes, just leave them, and he started cleaning them and ship and then like, you know, Nando didn't think anything of it, and he was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that's so weird.
Speaker 2: The motherfucker like blamed it on you, essentially, but knowing that he's the one who did.
Speaker 4: It, the guy that's the guy that came on a seagull and kicked it.
Speaker 1: Like he's somehow mad at the seagulls. He's self aware at all, So he was he was self aware. He was just like he was a bad person.
Speaker 2: He was a bad person trying to pass it off to the you know, the guest whoever's over, as if he didn't do it. But he still would clean it up anyway because he knew, he knew himself that he obviously did it. So weird, you know, but I'm just like, why did you? It was weird when he did it in front of me, because as soon as he left to go throw out that couple of noodles, I was all fucking like full of mold.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, he did that. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I was like, it's weird that he even did that and left the room to give me a chance to expose him. So I thought that was strange and I'm like, why why are you you did it? You don't even have to say anything. Was he can't be wrong kind of fellas. I don't know about that can't be wrong thing, but it was just more of a I guess it was just you know, huge ego that he had to he had. He you had to see him in a certain light that I guess you got to see him. He couldn't be messy. He always had to be cool, you know, shit like that. He would embarrass himself in a joking way like you would uh like cop a pass by and you would get down on the floor and immediately, you know, do like a and I'm like, cud stop stop, Like one of these days I could actually pull over and like be like, oh he's here's a w Yeah.
Speaker 4: If one of our friends and that, I'd be so mad at them. I just wouldn't talk to him for a while. I'd be like a while of me not talking to him and like inviting people over and excluding them and having them know about it. But that's not funny. You scared me to my maximum level of fear for a game, you know, for a solo joke, not even a group joke. We be like, yeah, like, oh we almost died.
Speaker 1: Changed if it's a solo joke versus a group joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a group joke, everybody kind of laughs at it.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like the the the amount of laughter is greater. Yeah, you're involved.
Speaker 4: It's like if everyone's involved in having a little jaunt, that sign that's pretty dangerous.
Speaker 1: I'm like, god, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: But if you're just like, oh, this is for you only your selfish on the dick, sure, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I might have mentioned this guy once before, maybe probably Yeah, specifically because there was a time where we were all driving. We had Little Caesar's pizza in the car and this fucking piece of trash.
Speaker 1: Oh is this the guy who threw the pizza? Yeah, the Asian guy.
Speaker 2: But like, but it was like it was crazy because the Asian guy reacted like as if he was an NPC that's not supposed to react to stuff. Because the pizza hit his windshield and he just was just going and I was like that nigga had a hard day and he just.
Speaker 1: Didn't like, you know, I imagine it was just one of those things where he just saw it. He was just like he went home and he let his family. Yeah, like something went home and he let his killed his entire family. He grabs his kid, throws him straight up three floors up into the apartment building he lives in.
Speaker 2: The little kid's back is broken, and you may be asking yourselves, especially listeners at home, like why did you hang around this guy?
Speaker 1: Have money? I no, I can't give you an answer. He was like he was one of the homies from Yes, he was very funny.
Speaker 2: We were in bands together. He was pretty decent guitar like he was you know, like his he had a fraternal twin brother.
Speaker 1: That was cool.
Speaker 2: He wasn't he was the psychopath like that. Like he was just always around and he was like he was your friend, but also like outside of it, he was just terrible to like everybody else, and not in a malicious way, in a like, uh, I don't care, this is funding me type of way. I'm gonna do what I want. It's weird and that's why it doesn't surprise me that, you know, he moved out of the country because he was. I respected his decision at the time because he was like, yeah, America sucks, I'm out of here. Like he he walked the walk right like he was like, I'm out of here. So he left and I almost did it too, but then I got caught him some ship, but uh yeah, he but then somehow he was like, oh, yeah, Hitler is not so bad.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how the fuck did this happen. We're all we're all like four decisions away from thinking Hitler is not that bad of a guy.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that what's happening? I think so, because clearly so many people are doing it. Clearly it's like not that hard to get there. It's like, I think the further away things get in history, the more like whatever they are. You know, it's kind of like like when we were kids, or like when I was at least when I was born, Hitler had died in that fucking century, you know. Now, it's kind of like that was like one hundred fucking years ago. You know, I don't care it wasn't. It feels like, I guess nobody cares.
Speaker 2: You're right to the point where like, what look what Kanye is doing and most of his fans don't mind, Like like most of his fans are still kind of there. Well yeah, even ones that, like I said, I watched deleted where he's like a big Kanye deleted. Yeah, he was Kanye fan, and like he'll slam Kanye, but he won't sever the tie.
Speaker 1: And to me, it's kind of like a little nuts roe. I'm like, bro, he's gone.
Speaker 4: And it's had a talking to barbershop when I got my haircut about that ship and I was like, y'all niggas are fucking I was. I couldn't they saying I couldn't. I couldn't Like the Jews though, Like I was just just like, you gotta let him be man. He's mentally on well, and I'm like, he's mentally on well, but he's being insid Like I was like, look, I was like, yeah, everyone in this room is black man, and you just saw another black man put a clan outfit on and your God's like running apologies for him. I was like, I was like, none of y'all know Kanye's music more than like really loved him more than I did.
Speaker 1: And y'all are. I was like, I also don't know him. Yeah, him, you know, like we don't owe him.
Speaker 4: We don't owe him like we we can respect what he's made. We don't owe him like any sort of grace for doing insane ship it's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, be like the blitz Craek was a good idea for Germany. It is like, uh, it's a weird thing.
Speaker 1: People running deep defense for people they don't even know is so bizarre to me, Like I don't get I really don't get it at all.
Speaker 2: Also, that's why parasocial is a nice word that that made it into like the you know, the lexicon that we like we all use now because it really it's so private.
Speaker 1: Google Docs doesn't even recognize that as a real word. I'm pretty sure because I remember writing that in a couple of scripts and being frustrated that there was like that red line anything.
Speaker 2: No, you're right because even when I do even now, when I say there, I say parasocial. I had to train it to pick it up when I would use a textas speech to text or voice the text, and and another one like which is I feel like is a we're using it way more now sycophan because because of when the politicians are so different now in a way that the sick of the way that people were sycophants before is so fucking different. There wasn't like fans, you know, like they're like, I'll do anything to rub against you and have some of your clout where moro was just like where where with quid pro quo? Like our parents growing up and then us growing up in politics was just quid pro quo?
Speaker 1: What can you do for me? What have you done for me lately?
Speaker 2: And now you have like, oh, I love Marjorie Taylor Green. I'm like, why she's so cool? Like why why are you fucking shut up so cool?
Speaker 1: Stared? I love Morgory Taylor Creed. He would I want to go hunt you with her one day.
Speaker 6: I want to go hunting with Dick Jny right now, why would anybody? Oh yeah, he shot somebody, he would be dude. He shot somebody in the face with bird shot, right, yes, And the guy a person was a quail. Do you know how small a quail is?
Speaker 4: I had quail like I had the size of a human.
Speaker 1: Dude. I had a quail for like dinner ones, which by the way. I just saw it on the menu and I was like, when the fuck am I gonna ever see quail on the menu again? Oh yeah, So I was like, I'm so curious. They are so small, it's unreal. I'm not a fan. It really upsets me. It's very like seeing like whatever.
Speaker 2: Quail, like this little tiny bird, and I'm like, come on, dude, it's not enough meat for what it is. It's not because it's like it's you can get a chicken breast and that that's a that's the quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Literally, yeah, the chicken breast is the size of an entire fucking the legs and the thigh and the brea and the whole thing is a whole fucking body essentially. And I'm like, I don know, this just feels this is like what you eat when you don't have anything else to eat. Yeah yeah, yeah, but I had I just had no context for what a quail good. It's not bad, but it's not better than chicken or like dogs, certainly, you know, like those I get, but like quail is just like you're just kind of being mean, Like it just kind of felt like a jerk that like it feels like a mean spirited meal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's why I feel like if someone was eating squirrels and I'm like, right, dog, there's like here, we we were good.
Speaker 1: We don't person.
Speaker 4: See those niggas do that all the time.
Speaker 2: They eat coon squirrels, but that's in their neighborhood in the neck of the woods. Come on, I have to say, raccoon, raccoon, raccoons. It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: Raccoon eating a raccoon is pretty You feel like it's really evil because raccoon's something about them seems more human. Saying raccoons raccoon, that's raccoon.
Speaker 1: You sound like you're saying raccoon. Yeah. Yeah, that's why. That's what I keep hearing it. Raccoon, Would you eat him? That's a big nigga, That is a big Yeah. Raccoon is such a weird way to say. I say raccoon. I say raccoon. I said raccoon. I don't say. You actually say raccoons. You're not doing it for comedic effect. No, I say raccoon. Rah, I say rat raccoon. I say raccoon.
Speaker 4: Raccoon sounds fine as well too, but I say raccoon.
Speaker 1: Weird. I wonder why I don't know.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're trying to like make maybe a linger like a lingeringly British dumb things.
Speaker 1: I'm jamaking, Oh you jarring? Since what is this? What is this not so raccoon? I talk it all weird on purpose on the off tread stud.
Speaker 7: If it ever came up, everyone around it would point to laugh and say, ha ha, you're gay for saying.
Speaker 1: It that way.
Speaker 4: I'm really so sick of this Kings's dad joke.
Speaker 1: Sorry, and I love it.
Speaker 4: They adore it, and I'm like, oh my god, isn't funny it is? It's funny that my dad is like the devil, It's funny that he's like the worst.
Speaker 1: Well it works because you don't like your dad, so like no one's like no one feels like you're like you hate it, not for the reasons that someone in the audience might be offended for somebody making jokes about their dad and my dad alone, Leave my Papy alone, you bitch, were Kingston.
Speaker 2: Let me show you the circle of life as he takes a shot gun to a baby elephant. I don't know why we decided he's like he's like a like a big game hunter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like, what is this a palette swap of the of the Damangic cartoon got the hunter, but he's a black man.
Speaker 7: Come on, he said, you want to join me in the hunt and and fucking pluck the heads off of these baby quail.
Speaker 1: Like the head look I've cut towards my bare hand scutters up a tree, grabs when dead fast. Look at it, look at it, morn, look at it more in its own life. Look at it.
Speaker 8: It's so easy, it's so easy. Look try it out, son, he looking off the head the calf of a can. Yeah, grab grab that one that looks like it's crying.
Speaker 1: Son. We're gonna sell these heads to r. F K Jr. To eat them and make him. He's gonna put them in his net hole. I love by ice tricks quail hands. I love iced quail heads. I don't know what the funk we're doing. Yeah, I did want to mention before before we got too off the rails, too late obviously, but uh, we are very close to two thousand paid listeners, very close. So if you want to help us recent milestone. Remember, if we get there, we're going to skin Kingston alive and he's going to do it. He's going to do an entire show. He's going to do it. He's going to do an entire show as meet stin Whoa.
Speaker 4: I hate how much my name works for any sort of adjective or fucking now.
Speaker 1: Well, it works with anybody with like a longer merch has dropped.
Speaker 4: I hate it's always I can see it.
Speaker 1: I could see it. It's very vivid right like.
Speaker 4: It's always like it's always meets thin, Angryston, dumbstin Gaston.
Speaker 1: Almost specifically recently it was it was Kingston Princeton, uh and was its Preston Peasants. It works with anybody. It works if if your name is like Tom, it doesn't work right. But like because it's your too, so it's it's the same thing. It's the same thing where it's like, oh it's gay staffer. Like I used to get like stuffer all the time. I was like, oh great, awesome.
Speaker 4: That feels like a little more of a stretch we was trying to it is because then it's just like it feels like there must.
Speaker 1: Be something about the stuff that like makes people want to do it just makes you want to slide right into.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, it starts it because it's what is the most insultable name? Probably that's a good question. No, I think for me it's Tanner. Anyone named Tanna, I want them to hurt. But I think it's I think the name.
Speaker 1: Was insultable name, probably like a probably like Simon or something. Simon over here in America is very nervous. Exactly Simon, but like Simon Simon adjacent like in that realm of like where Simon is in a category like those are the names that I would imagine. The answer to the question is there's like a.
Speaker 2: Weird America thing where so like I knew a couple of Simons, and they both didn't go by that name. They went by they used their middle names. Really, yeah, because Simon, it's.
Speaker 1: It's really I didn't get that way by cy C. I think Bob. It's interesting. I think Bob. What about Bob?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't I have like four friends named Bob that don't go by their name Bob name. The names are Robert, but they don't even go by Robert. They they go by the like one of myne friends goes by like Bradley, one of them goes by Paul, one of them goes by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Yeah, one of other that is strange. I never thought about that. Out of them, I know, just don't go by Robert. I guess it is Robert so generic and boring because like Rob is very isn't that common.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't know any Robs I know, well, I don't know. I know ro but I don't know any personally, I guess. But a lot of the I know Bobby Kardashian, I know my neighbor Bobby.
Speaker 1: Bobby Bob. Bob is not a name.
Speaker 4: Bobert was a name that should have been a name of I think Bobert sounds funny.
Speaker 1: The hell up. That's like, uh, my ex had a.
Speaker 2: Her her brother was named William or like, so, so you called, I would call him Billiam because he had set a bill.
Speaker 1: It's like fred Ward, I remember fred fred Ward was.
Speaker 2: A real names, such a terrible name, fred Ward.
Speaker 1: Of course, we're still trying to meet more Adulfos. I haven't.
Speaker 2: I've only met one so far, because I like, I was like, I want to I want to try that joke again when I called him hilario and I got I thought it was like really stupid, and so I want to try to get to somebody else and be like, oh, it's really good. You know you want to get you want to get one side and one like, come on, isn't that badass? Like never heard was good on Hilario And he's like, oh, it's like Mexican.
Speaker 1: Hitler had the end of my name. I've never seen anything like that. I'm scared that I told them.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but he's already with my nephew finding how to write a LIVEL three and what my nephew finding out how to write three?
Speaker 1: Out to write? Yeah, because you explained that it was a butt. Yeah, he said it was a butt sideways or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's the level of comedy was added to his brain. It was like a level up, Like it was just like he got the XP point and he was like, kids are so easy, it's so easy to make.
Speaker 1: They're so there. There are genuinely so innocent.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable because it's well, obviously there's no experience there, but it's like, dang that really He like literally had to stop working because he was laughing so hard, like he needed to take a break.
Speaker 1: It must be like a great experience in some sense.
Speaker 4: It's probably horrifying at first though, well, what do you mean because you're forgetting things and.
Speaker 1: You know you're forgetting. Yeah, but you forget you're afraid.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so at first it's like really terrifying. Then it's like, ah, because like imagine.
Speaker 1: Like being it, like because I think about it. It's like because kids are easy to make laugh, Like if I enjoyed everything, because they don't know anything because everything's new to them right since the first time, they're experiencing a lot of this stuff. So it's like, ah, this is fun and enjoyable. Imagine that gets to happen. Imagine you win the Jackpont, you get Alzheimer's. You know you wouldn't get to have that again. I don't know. Man, you win the Jagpie. It's kind of good.
Speaker 2: It'd be like fifty first dates or something. Yeah, yeah, it'd be like I love that. I'd love that to just like forget, like so you could just do whatever you want. Does she does she forget every night?
Speaker 1: Or is like what? Like what does this? Is it? Like?
Speaker 4: Like what's the where's the line?
Speaker 1: I think it's like slapper every day. It's cool, but you have no idea. It's awesome. I don't I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 4: Just scare the funk out of her really bad, like, and then she put her back and was like what next day? That does some sort of trauma to you? That do something?
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, you never saw First Dates.
Speaker 2: Of course it's Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, jew Jube Yeah sure, probably probably probably jew Barrymore, Drew Barrymore and and Tom jew.
Speaker 1: He's green? He is Jewish? Is he actually? Uh? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I got his name now, Seth Green is right? Yeah, probably very likely. I think most of them are. I think most of the white actors in Hollywood are Jewish. I think, buddy, there's not I'm generalizing.
Speaker 1: Let let them set let them us had a heart attack at a show, like for real, Now, that's pretty that will be true potentially. Piece. I was about to be like, damn, I gotta get my money. But don't you guys going like week at the end of May? Yeah, are you going to No, it's too late.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 4: It was really cheap too whatever. I don't know the cup okay, speaking of down the cup, make it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's literally only one thing that we found of any consequence, this I wrote it down is deported. Fellow, Uh, this is somebody, so I honestly didn't. I don't know the details of this. You.
Speaker 4: What happened is that recently, a little bit of time ago, someone's lawfully attained and deported someone, many, many people, but one person in particular named kill mar Garcia, if I'm not taking his last name, is he was deported and sent back to Ol Salvador. Anyone doesn't know. Anyone's not involved in Latin Americans here. Ol Salvador had an unbelievable crime rate. For a while, it was like the Latin American country we were told not to go to. It was really really really really really fucking bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then what.
Speaker 2: Happens, Like your idea of Brazil, it's still accurate, but it's but it's like way crazier in El Salvador. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So what happens is the current the current president of Ol Salvador was like, I'm just locking anybody up that has any sort of gang affiliation. So they went on an insane tire rade lock people up. So now it has the lowest crime rate in Latin America, but there's also so many fucking equal incarcerated. It's insane a large, it's it's it's a it's a wild amount.
Speaker 1: It's like higher than it should be, of course.
Speaker 4: So what happened is that this man Kilmar was unlawfully deported and sent wherever he was sent, we don't know, to a camp, you sent to a camp to uh for someone else, Salvador. And then what happened was the Congress all voted that he was unlawfully detained and should be returned, and Executive court, the Supreme.
Speaker 1: Court sorry and unanimous, too, right, and remember everyone, and it was which is pretty it's kind of rare. Yeah, I went to yeah, sure it was.
Speaker 2: It was like, uh a local and then it went to the you know, the actual Supreme Court, and then I know and said, hey, you gotta you gotta do whatever you can to get him back. And then the executive brant was like no, they said no, So yeah, that's just straight up breaking the law, like even on it.
Speaker 1: Well it was been doing it, doing it, okay, So obviously was he here illegally? Actually no path, So that was kind of that's that's the most. They were all done illegally, every every asking if it was done. But what I'm saying is like there are people who were like I mean, Trump was even talking about deporting people who aren't even foreign like he was talking about deporting people who are naturalized citizens. Yeah, which is crazy to me. No, no, no, literally, you're born here, You've been here forever. If you do anything like, we want to send you somewhere else. You know, he was talking about that.
Speaker 2: Funny about that though, when they when they do it, when they asked him to clarify, He's like, do you mean you mean citizens, like and he's like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, duh yeah, Like he literally said that, He said yeah, duh.
Speaker 2: And it was like I wasn't expecting that hit me because I wasn't expecting him to just be like, yeah, no, ship.
Speaker 1: Homie, Like we're gonna round up people that were born What the fuck do you think? Which is which is the level of Look, that's a dun nigga, that's a level of insanity. You were like, uh, you dumb cut slut bitch. He keep keep it up. We're not gonna say anything else necessarily in this vein because I want to keep it reasonable. But if anybody out there wants to do something, if anybody wants to. If anybody out there wants to do anything they want to do, he should probably do.
Speaker 4: Did you hear about the guy that tried to do it? Some seventeen year old kid that was a part of this like weird.
Speaker 1: Call that was I'm not talking about anything else. Did you hear about that? Was that real?
Speaker 4: I think it might have been fake.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard anything about.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're kid that got detained, that got shot dead because he was planning on doing it and he I think it might have been let me look into that.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard anything about it. I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, it's funny about that guy that got detained, Like the whole reason you got you know, you brought him in the first place, because you were saying that, Oh the reason why they won't bring him back is because he's likely dead.
Speaker 1: Oh he's probably dead. Yeah, he's dead. Funny thing is because I never considered that.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was simply just uh Trump and fucking General Zod working together because the president of looks like general of course.
Speaker 1: Like literally, I don't know if you saw that. No, I didn't. I I was like it's very funny. It's actually don't Actually my understanding of Superman is so bare that I don't even know which one is. Well so the you know what I mean, like both of those could be either the one for you. But this is Zod you know, and then you know modern day but like that's barely different.
Speaker 2: Groomed himself in a way that I'm like, you clearly were going out for this look, you know, like this is he's old enough to be like, oh I fucking love Superman. Yeah, it's oodcore, like he's Zodmaxing. Dude, Maxing is insane because like why why do you you know he knows he looks like this, that's no accident. Well he might not have never seen the movie. I highly doubt that he looks like he's. He is in the exact age bracket towards like he grew up and he was like Superman is so amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah that general? What the bitch?
Speaker 2: And then and then he got older and he's actually general, he's pretty good. I think I think he actually had a point. Okay, so what are you looking at?
Speaker 1: Day? Once?
Speaker 4: All right, seventeen year old of what cons Wisconsin, allegedly killed his parents in part of attempt to assassinate Gerald Trump. FBA FBI says, this is on the CNN, This is from CNA. He said he killed his parents. Allegedly killed his parents as part of a plot to with assassinate Trump.
Speaker 2: Oh, the alleged part is the is he killed it for that reason? Yeah, he did kill his parents. He kill his parents and stupid.
Speaker 1: We'll see. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: It's how it's it's no, no, but why would you?
Speaker 1: What would killing your parents do? That's the whole thing him the ability to be able to do it more so, I guess that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Where it seems like, uh, I don't know. The weird thing is this went under the radar show like it's just to me.
Speaker 4: It's even like a cap seventeen year old call for the sashion of the president to overthrow the US government in written documents and techments just found by investigators. According to the Federal Federal obtained CNFICIA W. S I N, they allegedly killed his parents and appeared to be an effort to attain financial means and autonomy to carry out the plans eventually, and said and instead of just leaving himself. The teenager faces federal charges, including two counts of first of the murder, of two counts of.
Speaker 1: Fighting, none of the rest of it. It's always like the it's like those people apparently.
Speaker 4: Part of some sort of like weird Nazi satanic cult that wanted to restore white people to full power, and he needed to kill Donald Trump to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: But Trump's working on that.
Speaker 2: That's people are allegend that was one of the reasons that they want to use Greenland not only for strategic positions, but to like start flourishing well.
Speaker 1: I do think real Nazis are kind of aware of the fact that like Trump just doesn't really know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's not like they know that he doesn't care, but he's doing the bidding of others. Like Trump's not doing any Every single thing that he's doing is not from his own brain. It's just like, say, so, it's been a lot of people didn't know this, but it's starting to make the rounds, and I think it's the funniest thing ever Trump Trump's advisor on who uh Where, Because everyone's like, what the fuck is why is he so weird? Doubt about these tariffs? Why is he so hell bent on them? And then people are like who gave him the idea?
Speaker 1: And it was like no, so it was there was I can't remember Trump's son in law.
Speaker 2: I can't remember his name right now, but he was one of the dudes that like Trump's like, hey, go find me some nigga that's gonna help us do some stuff with the economy. And then this dude found this book on Amazon and was like, oh, I had to had to do with China. I can't remember the name of it either, but he's like, oh, this sounds cool. It sounded cool. So we got the guy Peter Navarro that wrote it, and so then Peter Navarr was like, what's up? You know what's good? And then he was teaching Trump about all this tariff stuff and Trump's like, oh, it sounds great.
Speaker 1: I guess whatever. And then people are like hey, Peter, like where'd you get all this intel? Fro him? Like he's like, oh, I have an advisor and like who's this guy? He's like, his name is ron Vera. And then people are like ron Vera. They looked at this guy. There's no one named ron Vera.
Speaker 2: And then they found it's just an anagram for his last name. To borrow that ron Vera is an anagram for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And he was like, you got me? Was he fucking tom riddle? That's such a psychotic thing for an adult to do. You got me? You got clues?
Speaker 2: And then the world is being fucked hard because of this guy just playing fucking around.
Speaker 1: People are so stupid.
Speaker 2: Man, I can't believe it when I heard that, and then I started looking into it, and then I started Chatt gibtated.
Speaker 1: Fake about it for sound face. Isn't it crazy? How like not even that long? A like within our lifetimes, like there used to be an entire genre of film, or not a genre necessarily, but like it was it common or like a you know, a relatively tried upon trope where it's just like, oh my god, someone's kidnapped the president. You know, we're like, oh my god, the President's in danger. Oh my god. Is it amazing that anybody ever cared about that, like within the context of like our lens now, like I could. I can't even tell you how I would only ever be either completely even and uncaring or downright rejoiceful at the death of a president, right now, you know, like I couldn't, I could not give a fuck. I'd be that'd be going all the way hurt myself. Like the office, like the office, the office of the presidency means so little to me. It's crazy, it's it's it's hard to even imagine a world where like anyone would have thought that that was like a compelling thing to like, oh my god, the president's been kidnapped. I hope they saved it.
Speaker 4: I don't humanize them anymore, that's the thing I don't. I don't, I don't. Yeah, I don't view politicians as humans anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, the well, I feel like that was so I feel like we so millennials were always like that, except for the you know, super dumb older people.
Speaker 1: They were fans of their president.
Speaker 2: They had their people that they loved so dearly, and then they had their miniature American flags they waved around. Then we got very jaded and we're like, these people are just uh, they're supposed to serve us, they're supposed to be servants. We're supposed to see him the same vein as like, oh, like you're your manager at McDonald's or something like you know, you're you're you're doing your job to to serve the customers essentially, you know, because without the customers, obviously there'd be no job. So the government is supposed to serve the people where there are taxes, pay their pockets, and then they're supposed to do what we want. And then, uh, somewhere along the way, somewhere on the right, it got intertwined with like religion, and it became all like like.
Speaker 4: It's always it's always religion, it's religion.
Speaker 1: Well I'm saying like.
Speaker 2: More like say, when people like there there's always the cult of person. Now that's why like Bush was popular. But but like say and of course Obama, but like what on like say, I don't want to just purely blame it on religion with like because it uh, say like romneyed and I mean I think pay didn't work, but they're all like super fundamentalism.
Speaker 4: Like oh, I think, I think I think the big problem became it became, uh the interaction where we made businesses like people. I think that was the huge problem, where like businesses started being able to like involve themselves in a way where like there there's always been like what is it called lobbies and bullshit like that. But when corporations got way to involved with politicians, well way way waits when volcasts.
Speaker 1: I know, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: When people were able to do extremely large donations instead of just like small like individual donations like oh you can only donate like twenty seven dollars or whatever. Yeah yeah, like yeah, of course that the money and politics, but beyond that, right, beyond that, just like how people even get duped into worshiping people.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's fascinating you love my president.
Speaker 2: Right, It's it's like they get so like you gets so mad when you like say something negative, Like I just saw a post of a guy he got so upset about people are criticizing that the dms are gonna change and it's like gonna be called x chat or something so like on Twitter. So it was like dexterrato or whatever was like he keeps doing stuff and people are like what does this mean?
Speaker 1: Like what is this meaning? Who cares? And I saw this guy like I fucking I he was I have it pulled, like I have it right here.
Speaker 2: Because it's like why do you feel this way towards anyone you didn't and like fucking this guy reponded to someone that was like, what does this mean for the dms? Like is it gonna like Arey're gonna get rid of my old messages? Like that's what's the criticism the most of Like what's gonna happen? You think you have more brains than him? You think a person running a big company and other big companies of the world and the engineers working on it have not thought about this and you exclusively have no your DMS won't be deleted, you retard.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, what is wrong with you? Dude? Like why are you That's such a ridiculous thing to say too, because like there's plenty of examples of big companies doing shit like that, of course, and by accident or not. Like it's just what do you mean? And I remember when the PSN was down for like a month and people lost a bunch of shit. Well remember all the how many dude?
Speaker 2: I Finally I had to close my DMS because I like to keep it open because every once in a while there would be like a listener somebody like this guy was asking me advice about at a wedding ring. He's like, oh, you mentioned what you got and stuff, So I gave him some advice, and I'm like, I feel bad because I'm like, well, I can't.
Speaker 1: Send them a photo of like a ring pop on Amazon crackerjacks a cock ring. A cock ring pop is crazy work, so like put it on, so it's keeping them, so it keeps the because the cock ring keeps the blood flowing, so I keeps the bood flowing. And then there's a candy thing at the top that like battened against the clip again. Oh ship, and about to eat after you, yeah, after you, after you're done. Then you I think I just had a I just had a billion dollar idea.
Speaker 4: You did put a ring pop on your pean. It's a really tight ring pop, though, you gotta put it when you're not hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it needs to be the thinkings of a pencil, so it's thinner than an actual normal ring pop. Yeah, but it's for your penis. But it's for your penis on a Putting on a thin ring is crazy. Can we somehow get that into snarktank Dot dot Chop? Of course, of course we can. I'm a merch bandage. Oh, I want to put something out there. So there's a there's actually a.
Speaker 2: Handful of people that were inquiring about certain things, especially uh managerial stuff, and like there's uh, I think I don't know what we talked. We haven't talked about this in a long time, but I think there's like a misunderstanding of what we need from as far as like a manager goes. Not just like a random person that's just oh, I'll manage your stuff. No, it's like, no, someone who has insider cannections to like the pot, like you know, like if he had an agent, right, the agent has connections to get you to get into certain roles and industries and the uh hooked up to certain networks. So like if we had a manager, it would be somebody like that, and I would see like some emails and like oh, like you know, like let me give it a shot.
Speaker 4: Also, would happily pay someone that does that. We would have like it'd be so much. God, that's it's a job. Well you know, like we would be happy to have someone do that, of course, because like it's like not like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I didn't even it just didn't even seem worth just saying yeah, of course, of course we would pay like no, actually come help us and for like for nothing, in fact, actually come help us. In fact, in fact, it's not doing well. Isn't they having like a bankruptcy? Things? Not doing well? I know that I haven't. I haven't followed up if there's bank I love the idea of ben By the way, how the fuck do you? How do you fuck that up? Oh? Easy? See?
Speaker 2: Like, first of all, they poured way too much money into it. Oh yeah, and then uh, make white movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking stupid dude, stupid kid cartoons.
Speaker 2: Let's make multiple movies spinning millions upon millions of dollars, paying people way too much. Remember Stephen Crowder turned down fifty million dollars a fifty million dollar contract, meaning that he understood that like, oh, somebody like Jordan Peterston is probably making way more, and so he's like, uh no, I'm worth more than fifty MILLI I'm like, dude, fifty million.
Speaker 1: Are you fucking in? Are you in?
Speaker 2: Like people want to say. I have seen some people say, oh, they're all grifters on the left, and I'm like, where's the money. The only ones that money are fucking fan funded like casan Oh, one of the biggest streamers, gets donations subs like oh, it's subs. And then the fucking on the right Daily Wire has a fucking oil tycoon that pours hundreds of millions of dollars because he has billions yea, yeah.
Speaker 1: But they think George Soros is that somehow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, George Soros, dude, if you look at because you can see who he donates to, and like it's small time comparatively, like say, for example, that Wisconsin the Wisconsin race of the that judge the Supreme Court thing sure where fucking Elon must spent twenty six million. I think George Sol's was put in like three million or something like. It's like but they never, you know how like their news is disingenuous. They never do side by sack comparison. And then you watch fucking like a sinner left or left adjacent news and they're like, well, let me show you both, and you make up your fucking mind. And then so the funny, you know, it's funny, Like that's why podcasts like Might's Touch or Blowing Up and Ship right now that are like anti Trump podcasts, and you're now seeing people that would normally make fun of like dumb slock, slack jawed rednecks in places like Wisconsin or places like OHI or whatever, go into their town centers with their stupid hillbilly accents and they're like mad and saying Trump's a fucking tyrone.
Speaker 1: He's act and lock this. And I'm like, yeah, nigga, where have you been?
Speaker 2: But good for you that you're finally saying it now, meaning that they're actually like they're like they turned off Fox and they like started listening to other stuff because Fox is still saying the same thing. Oh, masterful gambit with the tariffs.
Speaker 1: Look brilliant job Fox contributed. I think he's done an amazing job. It's the art of the deal. Son. They don't understand he's he's got it. He's playing ball. He wants China to crumble. And then I don't be cheap and dad what I mean to me? I gave you everything I had, which was nothing, and I left. But like whatever.
Speaker 9: That, I really don't like you. I really like nothing about you. Like that doesn't make me feel so good. I probably want to go to Papa John's clear up your mood.
Speaker 10: Aw, you're paying right, how your fag is perfect? But he doesn't tell you until you go there. Yeah, yeah, you got this right, He like, he begs me to go. He begged you know what.
Speaker 1: He goes He's like, oh, crazy, I brought my wallet, but I only have my license. Crazy crazy. I don't know how'd you spot this son? Just this one, just this once. I'll get you back next time, dude. It's diabolical because.
Speaker 7: By the way, I got to wake up really early tomorrow, so like might not be around to the boarding, but like, I'll put you back later.
Speaker 3: I'll put you back later.
Speaker 1: I swear, I swear to God.
Speaker 7: My Fox contributor check is gonna come in any day now, even though I agreed to do it for free because I love.
Speaker 1: Them, because I love them so much.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this would be that's better than my dad.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: This man, this monstrous murderer, fucking big game hunter, is better.
Speaker 1: Than my father. There's something about the aw with that voice. It's funny. I don't know what it is. We should should want to questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go to questions, because yeah, really, what happened to Bernie and rally? When the people are like free palace line at the Bernie rally and they got kicked out and Bernie was just trying to give a speech people were like, I can't believe Bernie couldn't even say free Palaestine.
Speaker 1: It's like, wait, he said it.
Speaker 4: No, Bernie didn't say it. People people were saying, kid, we couldn't say free Palaceline.
Speaker 1: Oh. People were trying to get him to say, yeah, it's like.
Speaker 4: You haven't heard him all the times I'm speaking about how that thing should be over immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't remember that part. Look, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Look, Bernie is definitely better than the vast majority of you know people in Congress right that are on that issue. However, it's it's not it's not exactly what you know we would want. It's just like, oh, stop the madness. Because when people talk about state two state solutions, just Benjamin bb Net and yah, who has to explode before anything like that could ever happen.
Speaker 1: That's a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people said that back in the day about like South Africa, where they're like, there can be we can't coexist. The reason why they kept their part time going on because the scoops, the spooky blacks are going to call the white people here once we free them, right and then like you know, now they're all living. It's you know there's problems, but it happened, so first you need all the problem just to explode somehow, you know, like they're they're birthcake cake. It got lit on fire and there was dynamite right there on accident and they explode, you know something. It happens on their own volution or something, and then we can talk about real solutions.
Speaker 1: But right now, Yeah, niggas.
Speaker 11: Don't know about the struggle. Oh you feel me? Yeah, get your guns. Mood of Vermont kill bitches, that's.
Speaker 1: What he said. Stay away from bears. Stay.
Speaker 2: He went to downtown LA and he had an hour speech just talking about bears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was so traumatized by that one altercation. Yeah, he's actually torn to shreds at the fucking at the speech. You can see his heart, his heart a little bit. He's like he's been so thoroughly eviscerated and hasn't received any real like like the left half of his body is standing and the right half is like kind of peeling off, like like string cheese to the to the right.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what Dante looked like? Uh it is you know that thing exploded in his head? Yeah, like a third episode or whatever. Yeah, like he's just he's just fucking God, but he's not.
Speaker 1: He's like get away from the devil.
Speaker 4: Uh. Yeah, I just felt felt like a cock teas to me. I I think that the whole season was great. I just think I don't like how it ended. I liked the episode.
Speaker 1: I don't think the ending was like massive cock teas. I'm like, what, like what?
Speaker 4: It was really good though, that's a whyt The Mother was just so much. I thought it was actually great. I think it was like almost as good as season one. But I think it was just I think it was almost good season one.
Speaker 1: I mean, happy for you. I just didn't like.
Speaker 2: I felt like I felt like there was nine episodes and it felt like this is the mid season, Like so I was like, cool, I guess next year.
Speaker 4: I didn't like the fact that I don't know, I didn't The same problem happens to me every single Marvel Ip. But there's just one character. There's no way only one character to be active at a moment like that, there's a blackout in all of Manhattan and you don't see the other heroes doing anything.
Speaker 1: Sure you do you? It drives me up.
Speaker 4: I feel like, look, I wanted to blow up. I was like, there's no Spider Man. They even mentioned him.
Speaker 1: He's there.
Speaker 4: They mentioned him throughout the series, right, he.
Speaker 1: Didn't get mentioned at least one I don't remember that. I remember him be mentioned mentioned.
Speaker 4: Like there's a boarders, a kid out here in a spiders saving people, there's a mass there's a devil though, a guy with devil horns.
Speaker 1: They talk about the obviously they talk about Daredevil and but yeah they said it in that way with wearing it like a spider or something.
Speaker 2: Just as a spider, And I'm like, they exist. This is insane that no one's just those moments just like where well why would so look at we understand it's just like Deadpool Deadpool, you know since the fourth Walls that he he always like in almost every fucking movie he's been in, he always has to point out that, oh, everybody's not here because of the budget. You know. He always makes a joke about that and because we know what it is. So to me, it's like, I understand I understand that put my web in, put somebody get in web somewhere or something.
Speaker 1: Is that better than just just like the web cameo is better than nothing. See, I just something to know just what makes the him is something.
Speaker 4: But but in the moment where things are active, not seeing anyone else be there.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's doing something else.
Speaker 4: I know. That's that's what makes that's what makes Marvel Comics great to me in particular, is that they all exist in this world together.
Speaker 2: Right, But you're watching a live action thing with like money and ship like I know, I know, see that's it.
Speaker 1: Look I can, I can. You know me, I'm the guy that fucking bitches about contrivance a lot, but I know, I there's no way.
Speaker 2: It's like watching a horror film. I know I'm gonna go into it. There's gonna be riddled with bullshit. It would be silly of me to go in and and be really upset, uh at something like that. That is just it's too much and obsessive because it was, it was and it's still. The reality is you gotta understand Tom Holland being in that. That's that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: It's not that's.
Speaker 2: Knowing that you're like, I we I we all understand how silly it is that there's the crossovers and there when there's so many superheroes in New York but.
Speaker 4: In limitation where everything was happening and you see Captain America and Iron Man with the President, and you see Spider Man being like, yo, something's really wrong.
Speaker 1: Right, you know that is what Marvel is. Yeah, but now imagine, Yeah, that's a drawing. Yeah, but I'm not that's not paying Tom Hollins fifty million dollars to show for three seconds.
Speaker 2: The options you have, Kingston, you pay, they go, they waste all their money on cameos, or they get random actors and pretendants.
Speaker 4: Now what would you like, what would you pretend? Would you just put a random dude in the suit and it is Tom's voice, like not even speaking him, not even speaking him is webbing people up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see look at them them mentioning it.
Speaker 2: I think is cool because clearly, yeah, like I said, there's so many superheroes in New York, there would be people around everyone just like they.
Speaker 4: Should for getting aired out about the cops and man, it's not helping. Its insane. I think it's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's sane. I mean, I think it's just funny that, like, I mean, how would he know realistically, like he has.
Speaker 4: He has a police scanner, Like these are all things that we've already seen him, but he.
Speaker 1: Can't know before it happens. Something has to go down.
Speaker 4: Literally, it would be like, oh, there's a huge blackout of all of Manhattan.
Speaker 1: I'm a most likely there was a huge black gown in Manhattan in two thousand and three. There was no real reason to think like it was a fucking crazy it was. It must have been a power.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But in that and that, you know what I mean, in the context of the world, wad.
Speaker 1: No one was like, where's Jesus to save us a whole?
Speaker 4: But this is not the same concept, the same cons Like if there's a huge blackout in the Marvel universe, I think the heroes are like, hey, let me go patrol. I opposed that there's a huge blackout in the.
Speaker 1: Bronx New York. Like in the real world, the cops are gonna be like, it's not my problem. Elect people die.
Speaker 2: Look, you're you're It's like, it's it's a thing. I feel like I think gay, but I think everything is.
Speaker 1: The com book fans problem.
Speaker 2: That's I think every single person that goes in and watching the live action stuff understands that though right see from my different my perspective I go into something and I get caught off guard because maybe I'm thinking that's that's what happens to me. Like when when when I go into knowing that that's how it is, I'm gonna have to ignore that. Why is there no other people coming? Even like later on, like oh uh, it's just it's just the recurring characters like oh uh oh.
Speaker 3: He called me to save you, you know, the lawyer lady called me save you.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, you know, there's nobody else that's frank even do that that much in this season? What you're you're whole thing about, Like, I'm just genuinely being insane popping's perks and ship was tripping kills me. He was Why did he clean himself up? Huh? Is there?
Speaker 2: So? Are they gonna do another Daredevil season that's gonna enter, sorry, punish the season that's gonna intertwine with.
Speaker 1: That, because I am curious to White clean himself.
Speaker 4: I'll be surprised.
Speaker 1: They're like what for me? He's like, yeah, I think I'm like, no, nigga, why did you do?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 1: I want to know?
Speaker 4: I think I think he likes Karen. Let mean, that's the thing himself. He blew a cops brains out and they showed it.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, I love head jumped off his body. You don't kill the police. Baby yesterday spinning like Spanian devil.
Speaker 4: He starts pulling things in, things start moving.
Speaker 1: That's what's gonna happen, because wasn't he He walks in the other room and it's just a it's just a bunch of boxes with question marks, and he's like, finally, these pins are out of brakes on whoa did he did? He didn't get away from those people, right?
Speaker 4: He gets out that he gets out, Oh he did? I don't even wrap that cops hand and snaps it like a toy.
Speaker 1: The fact that they wait, letting we're getting in the spoilers territory show. People who care? I couldn't. I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: I thought it was really good. I really really enjoyed the season. Though I think that like, I think it's half measured. I think it's easily like the I think it's bad. I think it's easily the worst season of the show. I don't think three easily was that. I don't like season three really at all, but like, did.
Speaker 1: You finish it? Yeah? I watched three again. He was really good.
Speaker 2: I watched three again recently and I I really but I will say, well, yeah, it was okay, but I liked it.
Speaker 1: It's on part to me, it is like Season three level where I'm just like, all right, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 4: I loved I loved everything with Hector.
Speaker 1: I yell. I thought that's story. It was cool.
Speaker 4: I think his I think Matt losing his mind was done better in the season and the other season by far. Sure, that's that's what I think of. I think the idea. I think he should have killed somebody at the I think that's gonna happen season so, I think that's the point of season two, He's gonna kill people.
Speaker 1: Season two issue for me is that, like now it feels like very the first series kind of felt like it felt less so as it went on, I guess, but like the first series felt to me like, oh, this is like separate, like this is distinct. I like this. But then as soon as they're like, oh man, we got we have to get oh wait, wait, the Avengers are here also like they're out there, and it's like, okay, I I hate the connectivity of it. Actually, like I think, I think it's the worst part of these shows.
Speaker 4: I love it when it's done well, but it's just never done well. Unfortunately, I don't think it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's ever really been done particularly well outside of the movies. I feel like when you have shows like that, it's just like, no, keep it. I don't need I don't need their Devil to exist in a world where fucking Tom Holland and Spider Man would It makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: If it was a different Earth, it would be better. Yeah, it just it would be better just to like not have to deal with even deal with that ship.
Speaker 1: I think, like dude, Darrell and she Hulk was fucking embarrassing.
Speaker 5: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: He was in that show and because he's and because he's like in that universe now, like they wrote him so fucking horribly, Like I just I it was so bad. It was so bad, damn near No, no, no, he was still himself.
Speaker 4: He was he was besides someone else.
Speaker 1: You have been inundated with Chris to long to see what's in front of you, Chris, I disagree.
Speaker 4: I think I think he was still very much so himself. It was just that he was beside another character who was a different vibe well, and I think that's what shows a different vibee.
Speaker 1: And because that shows a different vibe, they can't do the like they don't cross what like. You can't have punish your.
Speaker 4: You can have punish your hanging out with freaking I don't know that you know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Did that happen? No?
Speaker 4: No, But I think that's what makes Marvel Comics so awesome, is that that all exists together. I think that's what makes I think.
Speaker 1: It introduces a litany of problems that wouldn't be there if that.
Speaker 4: Wasn't the I think the mc U falls because of the fact that they haven't been staunching about there being different vibes. So when someone steps into a place where someone else is, like, if Spider Man steps into an interaction with Daredevil, it's gonna be more grim. I just know it's gonna be more noir esque. But like, the idea is that if Spider if Daredevil goes on the Spider Man's side, the tone depending on whoever is the leader of the show of that situation thing. They have to work for that, and I think Daredevil does work for that in the movie he was in with Spider Man, I think he fit. You know, he was a lawyer in that moment, he wasn't having to be Daredevil going like solving cases. So I think it works at that moment. But when you have moments where it's like if you have fucking let's say Kamalahn with Punisher and Punishers like just not get people out, being like nicer than he normally would be, not cursing and killing people, then that's when the dust positioning breaks itself because this character inherent is not being.
Speaker 1: What he is. I just think from my perspective, it looks like, why in a world with all of these things that happen, why the fuck would Daredevil be doing anything.
Speaker 4: Because he still can't. But he's still clearly he.
Speaker 1: Can't really meaning the only reason he can meaningfully contribute to that world is because they don't have the budget to pay for the actors who realistically would be dealing with this.
Speaker 4: I disagree, but it is. Matt Murdoch is a fucking insane level ninja, a killer, and he can he's a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Also, there are aliens, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he's and he still has a point too prove.
Speaker 1: In that part world. That's what do you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: You know, I get it, and it's it's it's why like say, for example, Hawkeye and and Black Widow when they're dealing with cosmic ship, I'm like, get the fuck out of it.
Speaker 4: And I think I think they can deal with they can certain right, the like they shouldn't be like them fighting the Tatari is like, look, they could kill them because Sittari are predatively regular, but like, I'm not having Black Widow and Hawkeye fight fenos. Obviously that's not the place they're supposed to be at. They can still help, they can help with the ground like that, but they were still dealing with people like when Black Widow beat Proximate Midnight in the fucking movie, right, I'm like, what the fuck is going?
Speaker 1: Not why what is happening? I was so I I I bought the The Avengers game that it was like, oh, it was like two bucks with the square in New Squarenx that I think, ye c yeah, yeah, well the Gardens that was pretty good. They both did was funn as. I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: I played maybe one or two missions of this because in the first mission. It was fun when I was doing some whole stuff and and and then the Iron Man was pretty cool. But the boss is task Master and I was like, I'm Black Widow and I was like, all right, man, I was like I test Masters, like he's op Like you can't, like, I can't like the fact that I'm I'm fucking Black Widow, which I know she's really good.
Speaker 4: I think fight him. I don'tink would beat him in the fight. Widow would not beat him.
Speaker 1: She could kill him. Well, I think she could kill him. Ipers seem.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that, and I think stuff like that is like fighting this dude. As I was like, I was just like Earth's mightiest heroes. And then I and then I do Black Widow and then I'm fighting task.
Speaker 1: Master and I was like, god damn it. So I'm like, it's tax it he he like.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I wonder if the developers understand who this guy is, you know what I mean, and how dangerous he can be.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just weird. So it's just like I just think the interconnectivity that caused the problem, because like every time if I know things are connected, I'm always wondering, like where's this person? Where's that person? Sure, what does that person doing? Like why is this person dealing with this threat when this threat feels more like something that this person Like why would if the Green Goblin was attacking New York, why wouldn't Iron Man be there? Like why would they leave it to Spider Man at all? Like it makes no sense at all?
Speaker 4: And also the time, things like that don't get to the grand scale that other people get involved, right because of the fact that there's why because look, look, look, there's so many things going on often right, like a lot of the times where like a bigger things going like most villains aren't most villains aren't completely retarded. That's like, let's go try to bomb a building right now when all of the Avengers are in earshot.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't the Avengers deal with Kingpin? Why wouldn't Spider Man deal with Kingpin? Why is it up to a blind man who flips a little bit? Like it doesn't and why would and why would Daredevil feel like he could do anything in a world where that it doesn't make Maybe.
Speaker 4: Why Batman exists in the world he's listened too, right, because there's a juxtaposition, Right, I.
Speaker 1: Also think that's crazy. Like I just always I like these characters specifically as isolated character. They work best that way. But the thing about D makes the most sense to me.
Speaker 2: The thing about DC, though they're way more spread out, that actually makes a little bit more exciting in.
Speaker 1: Marvel, everybody's in New York. That's the problem in Mexico or something like.
Speaker 4: The thing the thing is this, right, Like a lot of heroes, they deal with small scales problems. Spider Man, there's a small scale thing to be a big problem. They made Spider Man. May Spider Man have to do a big scale things and that's a fucking huge problems.
Speaker 2: They got the Sinister six, and I'm like that that's like Avengers level stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, the Senator six they were at tackling directly attacking Spider.
Speaker 1: Man six is like, but I got point the Guardians of the Gallaxy, I give it to me. I give it to me.
Speaker 4: But like the idea of like when Venom right, when I when Carna first came into being right, he was the problem throughout New York and the Fantastic Four and Captain America got involved, they were like, yo, someone's ripping and running murdering people throughout New York, so that'll get them involved. A lot of times when like bigger things going, like when there was the whole like fucking alien god from fucking space.
Speaker 1: That was the Venom thing, right.
Speaker 4: Venom was like, yo, where are the Avengers and Miles like they're fighting the celestial someone on the other side of the planet.
Speaker 1: They can't be here right now.
Speaker 2: So they were like, fuck, it's us two, so it's Venom and then this small black boy and they're like.
Speaker 1: It makes sense.
Speaker 2: Like when they gave they get Marvel. Obviously she's on the other side of the universe. Some people get pulled to and that's what happens.
Speaker 1: I get it. Put two sandwiches in New York, dude, I get it. But like it's been seasons a single time, in four seasons, especial for four seasons straight, he's home at all.
Speaker 4: Especially now, especially with this moment, which is like this is a city problem. This is like this is like actually the whole city.
Speaker 1: It's a New York City problem.
Speaker 4: This this one is like the whole city. Everyone's time is like, all right, this is dumb, But that.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be I wouldn't be thinking about that if they weren't connected. If this was just Daredevil, I'd be so much and because then you could throw people in, you know what I mean, it's like, okay Punisher, Okay, cool, he's really Oh what does that mean for the you know what I mean? Yeah, instead of just being tethered to other people's creative decisions and other people's thematic like, oh what does this mean for that character? Like he's been on this journey, but we want him to serve this purpose, so we're gonna devolve him a little bit so that he works for I mean, you don't have it's you don't have to do that, but that's what happened. That's what I have to do that. But you don't you know that happens. I think it's a a natural kind of consequence.
Speaker 2: Have to, like it's to enjoy these live action shows, you have to shut your brain off to that going in because you already know you already know that is a stupid thing you want. I when I was watching those c W shows and the League of Assassin shows up, and I'm like, what the fuck's Batman? He's got He's got like the biggest beef with them, And then he's not there, and.
Speaker 4: I think it's possible to make movies.
Speaker 1: I still think about Gorilla Grod coming, like going back in time to kill Obama. That's crazy. I still haven't. I keep hearing about it, and I'm like, I need to go back. I need to go watch it. It's probably on Netflix, or wait, it's probably on a probably not a Netflix. But nothing's on Netflix anymore here, right about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta go Max, because I know this has been brought up multiple times, and I keep getting shocked again.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, I haven't seen it. I have to go watch it. Oh my god, Marilla is trying to kill me. This Gorilla has it in for me. This is pretty wild. I wish let me be clear. I don't like I shouldn't say that. I shouldn't. It's okay. I shouldn't even say what I was about to say. There's a lot of things we shouldn't be saying. That's okay. I'm gonna go grab my tan suit and run out of here.
Speaker 4: I love man, I love it. Always be somebody that loves the activity of things. I think I love My dog was here people already. He's not even a born dog yet. He's a concept shoulder.
Speaker 1: It was one one, yeah, yeah, two, it would be like three probably probably probably would be both. We're gonna get to these questions. Dogs just lingering over him. Real Chris Chris Barnes E screech compilations? That what that? What that guy just said screech compilation? What is that?
Speaker 2: So? Chris Barnes. I used to sing for Accountable Corpse. He's in a band called six feet Under.
Speaker 1: Chris Barnes, the Spider Man actor.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, well you know, but still it is the same name versus last That's crazy and I didn't consider that. But no, this guy, uh so, for some reason in his older age, he started incorporating these screams that are it's the letter E. It's I can't even do it, but like it's man, there's compilations of its. Tell I love Maude, it's crazy. Like the music's all great, it's all good, like death metal's all good.
Speaker 1: And then he's just like, you're like, this is hurting me and it sounds like something that sounds sick.
Speaker 2: It sounds like I'm I'm being hyperbolic and I'm not. That's the thing that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Can you play it? I don't. I really have no idea. What will I can't even imagine what that sounds like.
Speaker 2: I will play the songs that went viral called the Noose by six feet under crack an Egg. Okay, already already pulled. Yeah that was you had that ship ready, you were listening to it yesterday.
Speaker 1: Hold on. It goes into his history. It's the last thing he doesn't have to scroll to reach it.
Speaker 13: Oh sorry, where's the e Oh yeah, here comes from?
Speaker 1: That is That is a brutal transition. There is genuinely no finesse in that at all. That sounds like a fucking YouTube poop.
Speaker 4: It's it is.
Speaker 1: There is a viral. By the way, I sent that guy the the original video that he was looking for, I said, I dmmed him on Twitter. Yeah, I don't know. He doesn't follow me, so I don't know. But like it's there, so I don't know if he's if he's you reach out to him. It's sitting in Jimmy, Jimmy the at least I know him by Peterman guy. But that's crazy, that's nuts. Yeah, it's everybody.
Speaker 2: It sucks because he's such a nice guy. Like, but we feel I feel bad for making fun of him. But I'm like, how could I not?
Speaker 1: That's such a crit now that's that's that warrants it. It's just too crazy. Chris Anyway, Chris Barnes East Screech compilation road this real talk. Are you guys starting to wonder if it's safe to express your political opinions? Call me a pussy, but I'm kind of getting to the point where i don't want to talk about it anymore because I'm legitimately afraid of being sold into slavery in El Salvador. Stay safe, so it's less safe than it used to be, for sure. I will be a little bit honest.
Speaker 2: There's a there's probably five percent of me because uh I I recently released a song called Kill the Oligarchs, right, uh it is a part of.
Speaker 1: My like death metal trademark thing. Yeah. I was like, I'm doing this dumb side project and there's.
Speaker 2: A little slight part of me on like you know, if one of Elon Musk, because oh, I also use this art that shows Elon Musk's head getting blown off while he's.
Speaker 4: Doing You're playing basketball.
Speaker 2: I also I used a clip of him who's saying I am become meme and then there's a gun cocking right after it, because like the fuck that?
Speaker 1: But anyway, I was just thinking.
Speaker 2: Ninety five percent, I'm sure, I'm fine. But one of his one of his sickophants, right, one of his simps, what did they send it to him? And then he's like, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: So got I've got to rape rape I've got to rape Derek where he stands, because.
Speaker 2: He is petty enough, he is to where like he might try to fuck with somebody. So the one thing is I'm like, okay, you know what, let's not push it any further. Yeah, because I was I was going to promote the song a lot more. I was gonna make a YouTube video and some shorts and stuff. And then I'm like, you know, I don't want to. I'm not gonna test this sure, And I would never if didn't say, yeah, yeah, we're gonna domestically send people to salvead or now I'm like, oh wait, I should kind of chill.
Speaker 1: Now I am.
Speaker 2: Actually, there is a legitimate fear because most people, just even a month ago, would be like, you're tripping, You're being silly, you know what. I mean, they're like, you're you're fucking overreacting. Now I'm like, nope, no, Now I should chill.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm of the mine where it's just like the way that I feel genuine is just like, look, man, I'm I'm Puerto Rican and Native American. Of all the people who would support me, I have the most right to be here, so they can fuck off, Like I don't know, I'll get into a shootout over this, over the ship you try to take me, go ahead, whatever, I don't care the plane. Do you kill me and like make me not pay taxes anymore? Oh no, Yeah, fucking well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: If if you don't mind going out in a blaze of glory like that, then you have nothing to worrib I really could get yeah to me, it's just like I don't It's it's really what really upsets me is the plane closed, dudes with their faces covered, because I'm like, no, I want I want people to see ice with badges.
Speaker 1: And uniforms taking them, because like, these people are fucking cowards. They're taking people.
Speaker 2: There's people being like, are you guys kidnapping these guys Like no, we're police, Like how fuck, am I supposed to know this. You have no badge or any identification that you have fucking these unmarked cars and ship. And to me, I'm like, no, don't be a coward, stand on business being your fucking pussy ass outfits and then have people molotavy you, you know, And because that's what happened, Because that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Because I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: Real rural Christians that are like, I understand Jesus teachings, and they're deporting the people that we're supposed to be looking out for, you know, like like the the meek and the fucking like the poor and ship and like that. And yeah, I'm seeing these rednecks are like, damn, what are you doing? That's it's on Jesus black. And I'm like, those guys are gonna throw molotabs after a while.
Speaker 1: And I mean he was here for it. We'll see, we shall see. Uh, that's pretty good. Kill them all, Maxy mean Max, kill him.
Speaker 4: I think the thirty University has happened.
Speaker 1: They released it. Well, Kingston's dad kind of sounds like Pete holy Ship. I think about a little bit.
Speaker 3: There's a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit it's more like this. It's a little more like more gravel and more grumb, but like there's more like high paint. Goofy, you want to you want to? You want to fuck my wife? Goofy? Have you seen that video? What've never seen that thing?
Speaker 4: I don't know how you exactly. I saw from like Zach and Lyle in them and they told me to think about freaking milkman coming in. That's a classic classic grab my ears and my butt, you know it's it's the thing where it's like the offering Goofy to like his girlfriend and he will watch.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, yeah, goof for swingers, goof we have you know, and Goofy's like, what well coat my lungs is? Play my ractum?
Speaker 4: I don't really want to do don't do it, dad, Maxie to throw max grow woman. Now, Maxie, he has leads, she has she has needs.
Speaker 1: The almost like stunted silent d at the beginning of needs. She's got needs seeds. I can't do that. That's hard to do.
Speaker 2: Yuck, are you taking care of rock? Saying Maxie? If you don't, I can show a real man.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine having that conversation with your dad. Holy ship, Jesus, I don't have a dad.
Speaker 2: I'm about to I'm about I'm about to ye Yeah, I'm about to yuck. I know someone has said that for.
Speaker 1: Sure, absolutely everythingofie voice actor does it still here cameos with that. Dude, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: If he won't do it, I'll go to a brock Baker because you know he does that. He that's like what is he there? I think he like masters in that. I think that's just number one voice he does, right, Goofy, Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I mean, you know what, I'm gonna hit him up. Hey, man, does Goofy have another name?
Speaker 1: It's like Goofy. I think his name is like Stevens. Like actually, I think I think it's like a I think I remember there being like I think where he's like a really boring normal ass.
Speaker 4: Name's real name is Samuel.
Speaker 1: But I could be wrong. I could be making that. Could they could They literally just be like a YouTube boop that I saw Alur Diver.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, goof is my name is Steve Steep. It's like your anniversary. That's why they released it. They used a documentary on it, like behind the scenes ship and Disney plus, Yeah, I'm gonna I have it like queued up? Is this my?
Speaker 1: This is my?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: This was my favorite goof, my favorite Disney movie before I was watching Uh, I think it might be Emperor's new groove, I think, but I want I was watching him. Is GG goof? You say, yeah, George g the goof George? That's what it was. It was like, his name is George gef goof? What is geef? Like spell? You mean jeff no gef g e e f. It's like an old name. I guess, Okay, whatef George goof? Yeah, I knew it was like I knew I wasn't making that up, like it was like Steven or something. So everyone just calls him his last name.
Speaker 4: His name is George g Oh wait, what keep going?
Speaker 1: How about you know what you're gonna tell us before you read?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? He's transfixed by.
Speaker 4: So his name is GG goof, So is George gef goof. But she's also been named to spin said as g G G goof.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess it might be as as I know, it's a bunch of goofy?
Speaker 1: Is this ai? It might be a great triple G and the Maximilian who he's quadruple g s whatever. This means nothing to me. I am I immediately care less America. This is President Kingston's dad wrote in he said, Uh, hello Sweeney, what are you doing looking up? Looking at the Goofy?
Speaker 2: Look up as I have a picture of him where he's he's ripped and he has the largest penis.
Speaker 1: I believe that all the things I've ever heard, I believe that the most. I don't know how to find it, man, But you have it, but you don't know how to find it in your phone. Yeah, it's deep somewhere because I I wonder if AI has gotten good enough that you could use a search function. And that's It's like there's a photo I have of Goofy. Find it in my phone, in my phone, Goofy or dog and see what happens. I don't know about dogs, Yeah, Goofy being a dog and of its offs like a stretch beyond believe.
Speaker 4: And what's him and him interacting each other? Is a crazy because a dog too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like so what is up with that?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: I mean it is an ancient conversation, is like it but like I do think I just think he's I think he wears clothes. I think he simply must be retarded. Yeah, he must be just a discabi.
Speaker 4: I think is a house dog and Goofy is a uh a dog person.
Speaker 1: I guess it's kind of like the difference between.
Speaker 4: Like because Mickey and Mini and me have a cat named Figuero.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like they're both canines. Oh yeah, it's Pluto begging for com everybody's seen Pluto begging for common the He's just fucking he just wants to come so bad. It's ridiculous that that's a routine that we understand that we have to do now, Like whenever Derek shows that, they say we got to face the camera doesn't focus on us anyway.
Speaker 4: That bothered me so much. I hate the idea of a comeball. But give me a quarter, give me a quarter. I need a comball, give me.
Speaker 1: A court like not even holding out his dog head.
Speaker 4: He's just wanting. He's just he's just in a state of wanting.
Speaker 1: Oh man, see if I can find that Goofy cock. All right, go ahead, America, this is President Kings's dad round, He says, Hello, Sweeney my son and Christopher my daughter in law. Who are your man? Who are your manes in Rivals? And are there any characters who are hoping they release soon? I'm pretty sure I'm personally excited for Uncle Ben. That's right, he's coming. Whereas Ultimate is just getting shot at fucking yeah. He causes like a radius. It's like a d buff where like his Ultimate is like he gets shot and everybody around him gets too sad to fight at their full capacity.
Speaker 4: Itsied man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I haven't I gotta be. I haven't played Rivals in a hot minute.
Speaker 4: I you know, my PC has been shot in the bed, so I've had to play on console. But I play a spider Man, play a spider Man.
Speaker 1: Spider Man. Now, I thought you hated Spider Man in that game.
Speaker 4: I played him as I played on PC, so he's a different experience. I think he actually works on conso I.
Speaker 1: Think he's fucking great. I thought he was great the whole time.
Speaker 4: I think he's extremely mobile, undeniably, and it's crazy how mobile everybody else.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I care about. I care about my ability, but it's all about those PvP games are all but are like so much more about positioning than people I think understand and so like to have absolute control over that is fucking.
Speaker 4: Games particularly like that though, like Hero Shooters well well PvP and general shooting games in general. Like there's there's like classic shooting games that it's like it's aim. Like obviously, like in counter Strike, counter striking works, Visiting always shutters, but it's about aim. At the end of the day, if you could shoot better than other people, you go do better. Counter Strike is more aim yeah, yeah, or games like cod you know those are game games. Most Like games like Hero Shooters, positioning works a lot. You don't have to be a good at aiming. You just have to be able to position yourself really well. Be good at Spider Man. You don't need to be a good shot with his webs.
Speaker 1: Yeah it helps, yeah, but I haven't played.
Speaker 4: It Like Bucky. I love playing as Bucky. My motherfucker is a gunner and he does everything. And there's like silocks like that too, but it's like Captain America thor Spider Man, and like I don't know an invisible woman, m tell.
Speaker 1: Me, why tell me why somebody would get somebody would get this tattooed. I can't show the camera all right, it's same, okay, okay, so for okay, for the audience, pull that away. So so how'd you get there? So hold on, let me go for the audience. There, just turn his phone around and somebody got a tattoo. If I believe Drake spread eagle ass hole in the foreground stroking his erect penis, and if I recall correctly, because I did forget already, in some sense, I think he's smirking. Well it.
Speaker 2: He kind of looks a little like he looks like vaguely sad I was zooming. So you can't see like anything, I don't, I don't like, you can't.
Speaker 1: Really see anything. He just looks like meek. He just he just looks like he's not all there. That is such a crazy fucking tattoo. If that's a real tattoo, God.
Speaker 2: Like, all there looks completely real, like this is not looked uh fake at all?
Speaker 1: Which is And this guy has pink slides on pink feelss slides. The dude that.
Speaker 2: He can see it, you're crying because it's so funny. So I see this, So I searched dog in my phone in the in the in the camera roll, and I was like, why did this pull the dog? You get searching a camera roll?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally over.
Speaker 2: So the cool thing is you can search for it knows, like so if you put in cake, it'll look up desserts in your pictures.
Speaker 5: It's really cool.
Speaker 2: So I put in dog. But so it says Andrew just got a new tattoo. Someone sent this to a ad you tate, So Andrew, I just got a new tattoo. What you think dog? That's why I have this. I fucking love that. But I can't find that goofy picture. I probably have a better chance than with chat GEP. Well no, he wouldn't, so I guess Google. I hate that chat GPT doesn't let me want me to find like vulgar stuff, sure, or like once I tried to, you know, I wanted to. I wanted to see what a I could whip up for the pisser of Oz. So I was just curious to see what it would do. But it was like, oh, I can't do that, and I was like, fuck, I just wanted to see something, you know. But so then I just said, can you at least give me a fat guy and a wife beater in boxers, and I said, no, I can't do that either, and I'm like really what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought that was strange. So I was just like, fuck it, I'm gonna just go TLC fat person. And then I found like some guy that was like the guy that was nine hundred pounds, he like ate himself to death.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, and so I put him on.
Speaker 2: That's so but you know, but you know what's so funny though, that the background that they use, it's all yellow.
Speaker 1: I didn't even do that. I was pissed. I was already it's like it's done.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: I was like, why did they choose piss they choose pissed beige?
Speaker 4: You're going to scalp and being like it's it's already halfway off the fucking ground. I gotta take I just gotta take the sword and go do dumb stuff with it. I mean, I gotta save the sword in someone's body. Oh man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I just didn't google. I just typed the goofy dick and it came up immediately. What what is the image? It's crazy. It's like he's posing in the mirror because he has a phone. Yeah, I thought, that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Is that is that goofy with an erect penis in a black suit.
Speaker 4: His body.
Speaker 1: He's posting with this, He's taking a selfie. He's like in the bear.
Speaker 2: I don't think it'll be able to see it. Walkun this haven't that much passing out?
Speaker 4: Stop yo, send me. That's like you said it to Lily randomly. Like you said that Lily randomly. Dude, dude, haven't that much penis is so unhealthy?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 2: Why do I feel like this scenario happened, like maybe years ago. I sent this and you said, send this to me so I can send it to Lily. I feel like this happened. That's my style of thing to do. Pussy's in horrible about Disney. Here you go, Lily.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna remembers when you want to go to that park thirteen times this year. I'm going in two weeks again. Oh my god, dude, wow, but you wanted to I do want to go, and I'm happy, but Star Wars it's I don't need to go that often. I really, I really don't. But this is gonna be a course. It's a Star Wars night thing.
Speaker 1: This might be cool. I feel like it's going to be especially bad because it's going to be the day that everybody's there. But yeah, I would part.
Speaker 4: Well, the tickets were very limited only like only like maybe.
Speaker 1: Like I can like win some from radio stations.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, they're very.
Speaker 1: Well how many what do you mean? How how limited?
Speaker 4: Could they possibly capped off the sales of the day for this like two million? I mean probably when everybody came over after the Star Wars and Collifen Adventure bro it was insanely backed.
Speaker 1: Remember, no, you were there, weren't you? What your present? I mean I was there. I don't know if I was present, Clearly you weren't. So many were there? Now this is question entirely anyway, that's the real way do we answer the question? Yeah, yeah, yeah, probably just a girl it was it was Spider Man, but I don't I don't really I'm not a post but I just haven't felt the need it would be. I would be a Frost. They did.
Speaker 4: They did some work with that character Frost. They did some work with that character as Wild.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy, I guess they did. I'm kind of just sensitized to it because it's like, oh, yeah, it's okay, it's a hot person, all right, Yeah, well that's yeah, that's the same as every other one. To it's definitely not how I feel about like like it like it's like like, oh, boobs, I seen them all? Like no, I still like boobs. No, But I mean like it's to say they went wild with it. It's just like, well did they? I mean particular particular.
Speaker 2: I don't think most really, I don't think most well maybe in Rivals, but outside of that, like they most female characters don't look that like thick.
Speaker 1: They're usually I feel like smaller. Sure, I don't know. I feel like in Rivals particular, like it's not the game. It's ill saying. Maybe it's not like, uh so I haven't seen all of them. They're all bad.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen all I haven't seen all of them in the but so in this universe, in the Rivals universes, like maybe.
Speaker 1: They're all ridiculous. Yeah, they're all stacked. That's why like Silock's second is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what got me to I got CHOHn Lee in the Fortnite because I was like, excuse me, part decision, man.
Speaker 1: They got Sabrina Carpenter in Fortnite Now they do insane didn't play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can play and Jake too. I was playing yesterday because they wanted me to play Finn and Jake from Adventure Time. That's cool, it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Sure, I killed somebody with Jake and point we're getting to that point.
Speaker 4: That's almost that termina.
Speaker 1: It is almost we're at that level where it's just like, man, what else is? Like? I was thinking, like, man, it would be cool to see like Wallace and Gromets or something, and they're like, play.
Speaker 4: That would be You're gonna do a one piece collapse sooner later it's going to happen. I mean, haven't I wouldn't. Yeah, it is weird.
Speaker 1: So when Travis Scott was a part of it, he was he could you play him too? Or was I think the concert thing? No? I think he was like I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't know there's a Travis Scott was.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. So like I guess Sabrina Carboner, isn't that.
Speaker 4: It's like whatever they had, they had Bruno Mars, they had Anderson.
Speaker 1: There's uh O'Neill. Yeah, but he but he's as tall as everybody else. Yeah, weird, So he wasn't I shrunk.
Speaker 4: That would just look like optimist prime. I feel like Optimus and Bumble we were bigger than people.
Speaker 1: No, they weren't. They were just normals.
Speaker 4: They were probably bigger. They are probably bigger in visual but probably same hip box as everybody.
Speaker 1: That would be insane to do because.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're not like massive.
Speaker 2: They're bigger slightly, I swear to God to me, it's like they would have to be bigger, but they're like so easier target. They just have way more constitution or defense. They have way more defense, right, like.
Speaker 1: They would be. It's not that kind of game. It's like everybody's equal. Oh, it's exactly the same. So like that's because that was the Peter Griffin thing, right, he was too fat, so they made him the muscular Peter from the meme so that he would like fit in with like the real I didn't know it was all the same. I thought like people would have it's a hip box thing. But I think it's like this is the player character and this is the hip box and they have to make sense. Is they're like perks and ship like to off. No, they don't have to.
Speaker 4: I mean no, you get like shields and ship like that and shields not really like per it's.
Speaker 1: A battle royale, but like you have to scavenge everything, right, but like the weapons or this, so it's it's everyone's everyone's running around with fucking AK forty seven. So like Spider Man is running around with an AK forty seven. Fucking the optimis Primes running around with an AK forty seven. But but Spider Man has webs. If you wanted to though or what there are webs? I think there it's a weapon that you can get, right, So it's like a sandbox item. So you go and you find a web shooter and you're like sick, and you could use it as with the Spider Mans can be you can also use it as a Sabrina carbon. Yeah, the game Sabrina it is kind of cool. I like what they've done with it, but it's also like a fucking fever Dream.
Speaker 4: Fortnite is so fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's making me feel old because like, I okay they put in Sabrina Carbon aroun'd like I still only know that Expresso song. I don't know anything else, So I feel like I'm like I gotta catch up girls. Crazy popular is in saying yeah she is, I see her everywhere. I just I'm like, she was on Disney. I didn't even know that she was a Disney. I didn't know she was well well, well after I know a little bit more about Chapel Rowan, just because like she's always given interviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's always some there's always a problem something famous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish always saying something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, shut just go be gay calculated to like, oh people people aren't talking about me.
Speaker 1: I gotta like pretend to not care or something. And it's such as got a nice ass. I shouldn't say that. I didn't know that. I never looked. So there's a there's this a I think that there's like a trend like of uh, she's gay, so respectfully and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna look.
Speaker 2: But there's like this thing that there's just trend because she's in the h what do you call those fish nets and she has a skirt on, but the skirts like too short sort of asses out. She's like dancing, she like something touch your toes and she turns around and then it's just a I after that, it's like there was like a like, wow, nobody noticed this like army of little men.
Speaker 1: Like it's like and it it just keeps.
Speaker 2: Cutting the stupid ship and so like, but I've seen enough to where I was like, oh, like she has a nice ass, because that wasn't the point of the video. But then like I was like looking at her, and I'm like, oh, she's a plump white girl. It good for her, except for she kind of sucks. Yeah, I don't know, at least she like I don't.
Speaker 1: Like, it's just funny to me my perception, Yeah, it's it's it's just funny to me just because it's so it's such a lesbian thing to be a gay pop star and still somehow people like a lot of people just don't like it, you know. Like it's like I feel like people prefer either straight women or bisexuals to like straight up lesbian like an ellen degenerous kind of thing, right, especially like a straight, straight straight male, right that you kind of there is something I think to a.
Speaker 4: Straight man, hate of bothers them the idea of that.
Speaker 1: Clearly, I don't think straight men have a fucking opinion at all about Chapelone. So I don't know if that necessarily I.
Speaker 4: Think they might more than you think, because I don't existence as a lesbian probably offends them more.
Speaker 1: Why would it, Well, I would say the in cell ones, Yes, yeah, how many of those are there? Many? Percentage wise?
Speaker 2: There's the Internet is compiled of the large percentages of people who don't make up the most of the world though.
Speaker 1: Sure, but I guess I'm talking about like in the world. I mean she she's a TikTok person. Yeah, because she's the I would on TikTok. I'm just saying I would wager that most straight men in the world either don't know who chaperone is or do not care.
Speaker 2: I would say, I think, yeah, like if you're talking about like the normy absolutely even me, I like, it took me a while to even I know, I know more about her political takes than her music because you the other day you were singing the song.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who's that? And then you're like chapelon. I was like, oh shit, oh hot to Go. I only know how to go in that pink pony one.
Speaker 2: I know that I know the hot to Go now because for some reason, now that you you made me aware of it. It plays way more than I just ever noticed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Frank Castle was singing in the in the in the in the finale, Daredevil.
Speaker 14: Red.
Speaker 1: No it's not the time, Punisher, No, it's not the time. Now was not the time Punisher punishers blind. I'm really blind. I'm actually blind again. He hits his head once a little bit too. I would always see, that's the thing about that superpower to me, right, So I would always be worried that I was only like one slight injury away from like losing that ability. So I would be so low key about that, like the ability to tell when people are lying and like ail no, no, but like that particularly because like it just feels like one of those you know cartoons people like they get hit and then they like forget, and then they get hit and then they remember. You know, like like Daredevil's power specifically feel more like that than any other superhero that I've ever seen, because everybody else involves like gamma radiation or like, uh, you know, there's like some crazy fucking thing he just fell in, like a chemic, dumb chemical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the thing that annoys me though, And they did in that, and maybe they did it before in the comics. I don't fucking know when his nose was clogged.
Speaker 1: He just couldn't.
Speaker 4: That's what I was gonna say. If he gets sick, his powers get.
Speaker 1: So I was like, this is kind of stupid, So can you cheatingh He did feel himself, but but like you know, healed him.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'm done because I forgot since I was speed running everything to watch Born Again, I didn't watch The Defenders, and so when I got to season three, I was like, wait, what what happened? Because he was all like building the building fell on me and I'm gay, and I was like, wait, what happened? So then I watched the recap of that where like everyone died the stick and everyone just got blasted, throats cut and then building dropped, and I was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: What a terrible show. The Defenders was so bad. It's crazy. It's the reason why season three sucks. Yeah, and yeah, it's just they man, they did a bad job with the Again.
Speaker 2: It suffered from they got lazy. There was no passion in it. It was just like I just throw it her.
Speaker 4: They made the main character the worst character, Danny Ran. Danny sucks so fucking bad. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, feel bad for that guy because that's one of those things that hurts your career.
Speaker 4: But they makes it crazy is that Danny Red is the coolest character there. That's what makes even say he's out of that group of characters, even though Dared Devil's goaded as well too, and Luke kg is awesome. Also, Danny Wrand is a fucking white boy, and I can make his fist blow things up.
Speaker 1: That is, so they're all pretty low t so cool. But yeah, I think it's unfortunately what they did do.
Speaker 4: I think the New York heroes are actually by far the coolest heroes and Marvel comics like that's like, that's the New York street.
Speaker 1: Level heroes like from like from like, I really think it's only spider Man and Daredevil Man like Devil and Daredevil only because of the show.
Speaker 4: Really, I think Daredevil, Luke, spider Man, Night, Iron Fist, what night sucks?
Speaker 1: I love Moon Night. Yeah, I love Monight. I never cared.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: I think genuinely he has like one of the best comic book runs ever, Like his run I tried reading fourteen is amazing.
Speaker 1: I didn't get into it. So cool but it's also it's just saturation for me. That's true.
Speaker 4: He's about it about it. I think it's so cool about He's like, I gotta picture trade.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna read? And it ain't gonna be Moonnight. That's kind of my problem.
Speaker 4: You know you should man read it twenty fourteen, trust me so good.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm reading Extreme X Men because I just like, well, I'm so the twenty thirteen run twenty twelve to twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: Rue because like the CPS like loses the Phoenix wors hold on. So I'm specifically doing it.
Speaker 2: I think I brought actually, I think I brought it up already because I was just more interested in in that version of Wolverine where he's just gay as ship. Yeah, you're reading the gay Wolverine. It's badass, dude, it's badass. He's having sex with hercules. I think that's fucking funny.
Speaker 1: So I just kind of I started reading that because I was like, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I found it on I'm reading comics again.
Speaker 2: I found it on accident by typing a gay Wolverine, and I want to see what popped up, you.
Speaker 1: Know, they want to see it, as one does I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm glad, I'm back into my passion. I haven't read comics in the hot Wow.
Speaker 1: What do you got so fart? Hugger wrote in nice, I just want to do that. He says, uh, hello monkeys, regarding Sween's PC convo at the end of three sixteen. So we needs to roll the video drivers back to December update. Uh, and he gives a specific code like five six six point thirty six. The new fifty series drivers are famously fucking up older cars performance. Take it from a guy who was a forty seventy t I super that's something. Well that, but I guess you already saw.
Speaker 4: What I did was what I had to update the bias of it. So I had to take mine.
Speaker 1: Are you do the bios thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what because I had to do I had to do that before temographics card out, updated the bios put everything back. Well, I took I took my graphs out to see what was going on in the first place.
Speaker 1: Sure, and then I was like, where do you do this?
Speaker 4: Because on my fucking cabinet they're taking out the fucking graphics card. Has to be done inside beside the graphics card. And I was like, I just makes no sense.
Speaker 1: I have to do that too, stupid.
Speaker 4: Instead of it having the external one like most of them have, they have the external shrews. You un screw and you slide the thing out so you can just take that, you still have to go. I started going on hook it.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, it's just way more convenient that way instead of it.
Speaker 2: There's just there's always like I was funking with the laptop battery and the way that the laptop battery was stored was yes, and I was like, I can't fucking believe this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I can't even change it if I want to because I don't have a soldering gun, you know, Like I was like, what do I do with this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So because the battery was completely dead anyway, nothing's in a way to make sense.
Speaker 1: That sounded like that sounded like I don't care it just like it made me so mad because anyway, I don't I don't relive anymore. But yeah, you got it done.
Speaker 2: I wish I think an update on I was wondering if an update because it was after they were like, oh update for black myth Wukong.
Speaker 1: You know it shows in the video the app.
Speaker 2: They were like or the g Force Experience app, because now I want you to do the Nvidia app, which is like in beta, and I'm like, no, it'll leave me alone. But I updated it for black Myth and then all of a sudden I was having issues. I reverted back to it didn't work. I was like to the older version. I was like, this sucks, and I tried everything. Yeah, at that way or whatever.
Speaker 1: This is the main reason I hate PC.
Speaker 4: I'm never I'm never getting an Intel again. In fact, shut themselves. I'm rising all the way, dude, never never getting Intel again.
Speaker 1: I'm i am rising all the Intel the one.
Speaker 4: It costs so much money, so much money to just not work.
Speaker 2: Eventually, it's fucking out of the fourteen genera thirteen and four generation art. I was looking at some of the statistics of people that were sending their ship back. It was outrageous number out of this world. It was almost fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, I read that. I was like, that can't be right.
Speaker 4: I want Amazon. I checked. I saw at Amazon the return rate was insane, and then I went to best Buyertory it's insane. Then I went to the website and it was like the reviews were like, yeah, just don't get this.
Speaker 1: That's what made me so mad about CyberPower, where they were trying to gaslight me. They're like, oh, it's probably a third party issue with you. I'm like, no, it's not you guys.
Speaker 2: Try they swapped out the motherboard, they went swap out the CPU, the wolt, swap any them.
Speaker 1: Will you please try one more thing the third party. Yeah, there's no party happening. There's no fucking party at this is you, this is your party. Help me. It was crazy, like did you have the assurance?
Speaker 4: Like, I haven't a three year for mine?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I fucked up because it worked right out. So I had just a warranty of a thirty days. Since I bought it through Amazon.
Speaker 1: It was on Prime y. It was an amazing Prime Day deal and that was the only reason I got it.
Speaker 2: I didn't need a new rig, but I was like, I'll get give my old one to Jojo, and then I'll get this one because this deals too good to pass up. And then it fucked up right outside of the return window. Told me there was gonna be an exception. They they told me it was gonna be an exception, Like, oh, we're gonna wave the restocking fee.
Speaker 1: Bitch fucking must have lied.
Speaker 2: She probably pretended just to get me to shut up, because when when they charged me, I called them and I was like, hey, you guys charge me, who's the lady? Where's the notes of There's no notes and I'm like, you gotta be fucking there was no fucking paper trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They always tell you that they even the right person subway, well yeah, yeah, yells me. They always tell you it's like this call is being recorded, and then they can never find it when you need it. Weird they just couldn't find it.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe I got fucked. And then it was my mistake. I know I've talked about it before, but it was my mistake that I didn't call out cyber Power before this happened. When I gave up, I called them out and then they're like, oh, like, you know, can we how can we resolve this? And I'm like, funck, I should have did this. I forgot that I have a large following on Instagram and it could have It's I could have spooked them into probably remedying the situation.
Speaker 1: But I just I just I don't think of myself in that way.
Speaker 4: You know, I got that three year warranty. Dude, I got the three year warnings. In three years, I might want to replace it anyway. I'm always take ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna buy a pre built PC next time. If I ever do that again, I absolutely will get a warrant. I just usually because I bought a pre built PC before and it.
Speaker 1: Was okay, it was fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I had one issue with the RAM and I solved it. I was good, you know, eventually if something happened, it is had a it was fine.
Speaker 1: It was fine. In fact, I think when I told my PC back to my and my cousin's bank in Israel, only saying it wasn't the best thing. Man.
Speaker 4: Actually, a friend I played digitmon with that's in Israel. It's hilarious friend that I played on this. He's in Israel?
Speaker 1: Is he doing? Is he good? He's he's muscling so so in Israel? Yes? So how how's it? How's it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I mean over there, I feel like it's difficult to tell people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it is in a way that it's like obvious or no, well he looks about Eastern that's it okay, Well he's like he's.
Speaker 1: From that part of the that's it. Yeah, that's like half and half of that forty seven over there, Like blending is it? He isn't like, well, that's a nice, very tiny hair. It burns. Does anybody ever be like, well, fuck, is there a goddamn tattoo in the back of your head?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Like mote a right. I love him man for that, Like it's so there's something so funny about that you always think of it so clearly deranged.
Speaker 4: I like, I like him being so unbelievably autistic that he's good at everything. I do love that, Like it's magical almost.
Speaker 1: Like there is like an elements. I mean, I feel this way about most video games, but like there's there's like an element of like what you do when you're reading a book right where you're like imagining and fills in the details kind of thing where it's like I like to imagine, like when I'm there's no animations for it necessarily, but like I like to imagine, like when he's blending in he's actually absurdly like charismatic. Yeah, he's actually like absurdly like he's doing a really great job. It has to be for the purpose of the game if they did that in the movies. Yeah, even though the movies were you know, you know, they're terrible. Yeah, like like like.
Speaker 4: Going to places and being really good. But then Sonics on he almost slips thet but he's like, is that Miles Parle.
Speaker 1: Ew that's disgusting. Don't ever look at me sideways like that again? Is that Sonic?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: His name is something stop. I'm sorry. He's too autistic to not know.
Speaker 4: You can played the game without losing a single coin. I've got every coin I've ever collected.
Speaker 1: It's Sonic.
Speaker 2: Probably the only game that I've ever been interested in speed running Sonic Yeah, because it's kind of like the Actually I'm too old.
Speaker 1: I'm too old. I fell off before.
Speaker 2: Really, the Three D ones the games they're bad, man. I heard their fun from it. I heard I was like, I'm good. It was one of those things where you know some so all you have to do is hear word of mouth and people be like and they're like, okay, I'll just.
Speaker 1: Not I genuinely think that playing those Three D Sonic games is the worst feeling video game experience I think you could ever possibly have Wow, Like, I really like the way that there's just no weight to him at all, the way that he just like like, I don't even know. It feels like playing with special effects on top of a layer of something that's completely disconnected. It's like you're playing a like almost like a PNG right where like let's say Mario is the PNG in the foreground, but the background has nothing to fucking do with like what's happening. Look, I guess what it feels like to me, It's just like why is he gliding around so fucking quick and and also like so slow? Why why is it so precise and finicky and jagged? And I have.
Speaker 4: I have so much love of the games. I know their dog shit, I'm very dog shit, but I have so much love for those games. Yeah, I think that was like one of my first like real in depth three D video game experiences. The first one Adventure one was like one of the first ones that Adventures to When Shadow came out was like a moment in my life.
Speaker 1: I remember being like, this is crazy like that.
Speaker 4: Obviously, sixty four win Waker and Boudokai one are like moments in my life that are like video games when they became.
Speaker 1: Like a real thing to me when they weren't.
Speaker 4: Like when they weren't just like all this thing out.
Speaker 1: Of my hand, it was like, oh, I have this on my TV.
Speaker 4: I'm experiencing something right now.
Speaker 1: Crash Manic to Bodokai. For me, it was like, oh, and my grandma wasn't really doing this for a long time, like I could tell, Like back then, I was like, I.
Speaker 4: Love these playing that game around my grandma. My grandmother just fucking fucking blacketed port freaking woman, being like what the fuck is like, what's going That's a hedgehog?
Speaker 1: I remember saying. That is what I remember that happened.
Speaker 4: I was like, Grandma, he's a hedgehog.
Speaker 1: And she was like, okay, this blue freak things like, that's.
Speaker 4: Not what hedgehogs look like, kingson, I've had them as pets. That's not what hedgehogs looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. It's like, but you growing up with Looney Tunes, right, Grandma, you understand.
Speaker 4: That, Like, yeah, bugs Bunny is very real in Saint Thomas. It's a demon there. We're afraid of him. I was like, whoa, ha ha, we had to kill them.
Speaker 2: Bug Bunny is like he would be a demon because he's he's just like a sexual harasser, like his purpose of like you'd just be kissing the fucking like ummer fudd Yeah, and he'd win.
Speaker 4: You. Always trying to trying to stop bugs Bunny from fucking you is crazy. Trying to stop trying to stop bugs Bunny from getting fucked by you as a feet Yeah, that would be you're gonna fuck him. You don't know how it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Honestly, the bugs Bunny versus the punisher.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's gonna be really sad.
Speaker 1: But really I feel like it's gonna be a really bad day for the punisher.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like it's good and then it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh no, wait wait, wait wait wait, he's got like a big mallet.
Speaker 4: I think he'd resurrected his kids and kill his kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, demon like that.
Speaker 4: You missed you some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I must go with this one, the real, the real Deli roade in he says some gay Lloyd gay gay Lord Foker and company parentheses debate. I don't know that got about gay Lord Meet the Fockers. Yeah, I forgot about the meet the parents the Parents. Yeah, he was gay Lord gay Lord Falker like gay or or like gay Lord.
Speaker 2: Lord actual, I think it was. Was there a DNA or No, it was gay Lord's just straight up gay lords. So gay Lord Foker, Yeah, name Ben Stiller's name, and that movie, which is funny the first.
Speaker 1: Time you hear it, you know. Yeah, yeah, I remember enjoying the movie. I've been I only saw it one son time. I like those movies. From what I remember, I remember like like I got I think about like I got nipples, Greg, can you milke me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I remember that that he's like his dad. Yeah, yeah, because Benzilla, I can't remember. It's like a really it's like a really awkward dinner conversation. You're talking about you can milk anything with nipples, and I got nipples, Greg, can you milke me? And then he actually starts doing the rest of the film, In fact, the rest of the film.
Speaker 4: I like the neuro Locus. He can play funny is really well. As long as he can play like a serious actor, he can play. I think he can play funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can. He's funny. He's like, uh, He's like, can I say it? Movie? That's like, can I say it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what is the movie that's from?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, he's he is funny.
Speaker 2: He's like, can I say it? I won't if it's not it was a problem, but I I'll say he's saying nigga.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. That's like Fred Willard from a Boondocks Dude, he goes off.
Speaker 4: That was the That's one of the funniest things the recording of it, seeing him trying not to laugh while he's saying there is there like a proper like this cod that him trying not to laugh, and he's just like.
Speaker 1: You know, this is ridiculous, fucking so iconic. I love that show.
Speaker 4: That Boondox is a great show that people did not want.
Speaker 1: Is you gonna give it back? It's so good? Is he gonna give it back?
Speaker 4: What makes it funny is like it wasn't even the fact that he said the N word that bothered me. It was the fact like when he would say he wouldn't register it anymore, and that happens.
Speaker 1: Does what happen to Lily? Now?
Speaker 4: I say it so much it doesn't register to being a word that defenses And it's really funny. I've tried not to say it around her as much anymore. You'd say I've been saying it too much.
Speaker 1: Alive by the way I've tried it. What does that even mean?
Speaker 4: I haven't said den word from her like two days.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that at all. Wow, that's so that's so much up do the same ship. I mean, I'm just okay with it.
Speaker 4: I don't want her to say it because I think it really well, like she doesn't have to. What happens is you slip. What happened as you slip? If you hear something too often, you slip and you fucking think it by mistake.
Speaker 1: Is not absolutely I.
Speaker 4: Really try to get her say, you won't say, well, JoJo's a white person, so it's definitely more defense.
Speaker 2: I mean literally yeah, I mean sure, that's sure. But she's also she's just self aware. It's Lily has it's been. She's been propagandized to whards. She's like, it's okay.
Speaker 4: I mean I've been telling her it's okay for years, but that's what I'm saying. But I also like the fact she doesn't say that. I think she started saying that it'll make me love her.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a bit less, quite a bit less, it's quite a bit less. I think it's just I think she should just say it every day, like you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, exactly like that you wake up good morning baby, you know, like just straight up.
Speaker 4: That'd rather me a lot because I like about her. What I liked about her is that she isn't racist at all.
Speaker 1: I don't care. But did you read ah he goes supgatebod fuckering Company? Is it just me? Or do you? Guys also think marathon looks kind of mad? Chris? How does? How does it feel? No bungees days on numbered? I think they'll be fine, But I think their presentation was really stupid. I don't care why they did it.
Speaker 4: That was the presentation.
Speaker 1: I think it's a big cock. They're showing it is a really detailed Yeah, it was just a really detailed engine six cock. Yeah, they debuted a marathon. Yeah it didn't five just come out? Didn't The five just come out was a couple of years ago. Why are you questioning me? Yeah? Why are you questioning me? I saw it.
Speaker 2: I saw their presentation was a big impressive and I didn't So, yeah, you're you're ray tracing and you saw the pulsivity too, because you see you see.
Speaker 1: The cub coming. It was an hour It was an hour long kind of open forum where they just kind of went in detail to how they built this this cock and unreal Engine six. I remember, it's like goofies. It's so much crazier than that. After hours explaining it just says marathon it sut off. No, yeah, man, I don't know. I I watched the presentation live. I streamed it on Twitch and on my YouTube channel. You can go watch the vod it's it's it's over there. And the whole time I was like, this is the worst way to do this, because it was it literally like so they had a countdown, right, and they had a whole ergy building uphe for it, and then it starts and it's immediately like a live kind It's like a live show. It almost felt like you remember E three, how like you'd have the you'd have the you'd have the press conferences, and then in the days following you'd have like IGN or like Spike, and they would have people on the show floor and then like developers would come in and they would interview them a little bit. Sure, yeah, but it wasn't really like that substantive. It was kind of like that for like an hour, and I'm just like, you don't need to do this live. So I would have much preferred they do a direct or something, but it's it's an extraction shooter. I think it's one of those things where it's like they presented it really weirdly. But when I looked at like the other people who were like invited to play, who made their own dedicated videos about like Okay, here's the details about what this is and like how things work, I got way more into it and way more excited about it. So it's like it's again one of these things where it's like people don't know how to sell their own games, and it's so weird because like you could have just did what these people did and more way more people would have been interested than what they did show.
Speaker 2: It is weird that I think there's like some content creators that could just be hired they kind of yeah and be like, hey, I'll sell your game, you know, like let me whip the together the best shit that I know people will get excited about, and just put some nice, smooth, buttery commentary over it or something I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, their presentation was terrible.
Speaker 4: I haven't played an distraction shooter since.
Speaker 1: Like, I think Siege right, Siege is not really Siege is more of like a vision at all. The Division was kind of like it had elements of it. Yeah, I don't look, I've played a little bit of like Tarkov. Oh yeah, and I didn't mind what the setup was. I just kind of didn't like how that game felt to play. I think it'll be good. I actually I'm not really worried about how Marithon will do. I think it'll do fine. I just wanted to be cool.
Speaker 4: As long as it's cool in some sort of like cybernetic shit or magic shit, some sort of fucking genre blending that destiny that that bungeie does well. As long as it's cool, I'll give it a try. Am I gonna play it hard?
Speaker 1: Probably? No.
Speaker 4: I think I'm not gonna ever play a bunch of game really hard.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 4: Again, I gave them so much time and destiny and it's like, you know what, like I appreciate it. I get so respective if it's good or not. But I'm not gonna I'm not gonna really devoulte time into whatever it's I'll played.
Speaker 1: I would like to have a new PvP thing to focus on because it's been years since I really cared about anything, and Destiny just dropped it. They just didn't. They clearly didn't care about PvP for like the last several years because they were working on this. Yeah, but like we'll see. Uh. There's supposed to be an alpha uh in the next like week or two, So hopefully I get invited. I'll throw you. I think every invite comes with like code, so I can. I'll throw you if I get it.
Speaker 4: But uh, hardcore, try it on my computer. I don't try to shoot a game on computer. I played DestinE and I played Trials on computer. It was a fucking fucking nightmare. Trials is always a nightmare, fucking nightmare. Someone was definitely cheating. I got sniped the ship.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, this is terrible. What are you? What the fuck is this? Okay, so let's do this because it's vaguely that's a crazy head man draw. It's looking like fucking high Charity. It's so dumb bell pretty much that Penis looks insane? Is that not what your guys just looks like? Like a hammerhead shark. Yeah, is that not? Is that weird? I got veins on my ball? Weird? You know what? The craziest writhing veins on my ball. You know what the craziest thing about this is is that the opening of the throat is not at all lined up with the shaft. That's what's crazy about that. Today, I'm confused why I thought is it is? You're not joking, right, this is I thought this is like the average penis. No, man, mine is actually shaped uh.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Actually the reason the reason it's been hard for me to go full go phone too only fans because my dick is shaped exactly like a swastika. Yeah, you know, how would you even even jack off? Well, so it's crazy. So when it's when it's uh so, it's kind of like four pronged kind of right, Yeah, one of them is a real penis. That's the saddest penis I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: And that's the it's really big, but it's like it's just shaped like this.
Speaker 1: It's so defeated. It's just like.
Speaker 4: Fuck man, when I pee, I often peel on the shoulder bott mistake because of how fun up it is. Because it stands up.
Speaker 1: It's like anyway, So it's that true, man, I feel like another question, just to leave that off. I think it'll be I think Madizon will probably be good. I'll wait to see how it is when I play it. That should be in the next week or two. Well, I don't I actually don't know if I'll be able to talk about it, but we'll see. Anyway. I asked the Rock for his autograph. I told him my name is Derek, and then it cuts off. He wrotes in, Oh do you gotta write? You gotta do you gotta know about how long you have with these? Before they cut off? He writes in and he says, sub boys, I had a double dip. I had to double dip and ask Sween a question due to the Wilson Fiske jokes. Oh yeah, Sween. There's been talks of making a Blood Meridian show, and many fans want the actor that plays Wilson Fist to be cast as Judge Holden. I don't even know what this. I don't know what any of the shit is. Since Judge is one of your favorite fictional characters next to Superman, do you feel Vincent Donofrio Fisk could do the role. Is that true? Judge Holden is like the devil? No, he's not.
Speaker 4: He's a great character. Oh, it's a sourus of some sort.
Speaker 1: It's asaurus. Vincinarfrio could play probably anything.
Speaker 4: Honestly, he'd be I think he'd be a really good choice of the judge.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's crazy because he's the.
Speaker 4: Closest human I could think that actually looks like the judge or the judge is like a monster. Like he's like a fucking giant seven foot white baby.
Speaker 1: Man, white baby man. Oh, this is a great write. In Iodine Poisoning rode In, he says, what's good? Not a question? Just to clarify some things regarding the alligator encounter, I don't remember that the alligator, the fourteen foot alligator that we didn't believe was he says. He says no, He says no. I did not wrestle the cater it for five minutes. I just whacked it with my fishing rod and a random metal pole. I did have a gun on me, but killing a gator out of season with that a license would have gotten me in a world of trouble. That's crazy. Really, Even in self defense, you have to like let it eat you. What that's such a crazy rule. You can't for no re I understand if you just wander into a gator's like I don't know, fucking damn or whatever it is they fucking build. It makes me feel like this dude was was somewhere where you should. Yeah, well, if there's an alligator involved, that's always probably true, right, Like imagine you're just imagine you're just in like a taco bell and fucking cater wanders it.
Speaker 4: And just bites your knees off, and then you fucking shoot it and then the rest. Yeah, ye, you shoot it and then it calls the police on you.
Speaker 1: It's it gator phone, that's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, I've been shot by a person.
Speaker 2: Get that extends the antenna, you know, dials with its gator fucking buttons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's gator theme for some The buttons are shaped like little alligators. Yeah. The phone is shaped like a little gatorhead and oh no, the phone is like it's a flip home, but it's an alligator's head and it's like the jaw right it opens, Yeah, and he goes like he goes, hey, what's up? It's me a gator? This is the Gator Police. This is the right number. Yeah, I just I just hate him, man, I just hate him.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: He shot me. It hurts. Could you could you come? Could you go about me and arrest him? Of course, mister gator will be there, The Gator Police will be there. Basically pulls out his gatorade, takes a sipae. You know, gatorade is because of the Florida Gators. Yeah, is that true? Was invented there?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I ever asked the question why it's called like it is it? Like I remember being a kid and being like, why is it called gatorade if none of the branding it all has to do with Gators even slightly, And then I immediately became incurious. Yeah, there was, because I must have seen somebody playing Super Mario Sunshine or something and immediately like it was like water physics. Yeah there was. There was a brilliant gator on the on the the campus where the Florida Gators play. Yeah, there was, Like was he like the All Star player or something?
Speaker 2: He was like he was like not the All Star player, but he admired the All Star player and noticed that he was always like dehydrated son the Gator was like, I could make something for this man. Yeah, and then like he concocted his drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he started a business. Yeah. He so the CEO of gatorad is what you're explaining to me is it is a literal alligator. Alligator.
Speaker 2: He slithered up to the star quarterback and was like, I see your parched and see you and then the guy he took he took it. He was like that was quite reflect freshing. And then he screamed because he just saw a talking alligator give him a drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But then he came to his senses and realized that the opportunity in front of him was crazy. So he became the co founder of GATORA.
Speaker 2: He's the co founder of it, and the the the quarterback is now the still the CEO. If you can check it, that's crazy. Yeah, I mean I won't because I believe you, but like there's nothing about this that sounds fake.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so yeah, so he writes in Dinner Killing a get out of season, whend have got me in a world of trouble and the gun was too weak to deal with any damage, any real damage. Anyway, I knew the gator was at least fourteen feet because I dealt with large specimens before when hunting them with my father. Louisiana has the largest and healthiest alligator population on Earth, so colossal individuals aren't too rare. Also, the largest alligator, the largest American alligator on record, was killed in eighteen ninety Louisiana, measuring nineteen feet and two inches. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: There's apparently bigger ones in Africa.
Speaker 1: A nearly twenty foot alligator is fucking disrupting to me. That is not a good experience. That's crazy. That almost seems impossible. Yeah, Like I don't know, Like.
Speaker 4: That's impossible to you, knowing a wold shit that exists in fucking the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It just seems like a lot.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen a giant squid? Have you ever seen what they look like?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But the ocean, like I, you know, I just in water.
Speaker 4: I think anything lives in water. Is the ability to surprise if I got to be stopped now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that lives in water. Huh? Yes? What about Uh? What about your cousin Lorenzo who drowned in water. He doesn't live in water. He died in water, he lived in there, briefly existed the whole time he was dying. I mean, do you think he doesn't like talking about it? He's sensitive about his cousin that guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you think like, since we like wherever you die and that's how you live in the afterlife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so like he drown So if he he drowns, I make a really joke. So if he drowns, wait, so are you telling like he's reincarnated as as something relating to it, either that or the afterlife. He's just that's where that Oh damn, he's always drowning forever like someone that gets hung as always being hung. Yeah, and so you're always you're always like that. Actually, must be a miserable What do you think the worst kind of thing would like that would be burning? Right? It was immediately. So that's what hell. That's what hell is. That's the real concept of hell, our word to being retarded.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, rap.
Speaker 1: Anyway, thank you, Well feel all right, you know, thank you for the thank you for the clarification. If you know that this is what if you're in there forever, like at a certain point you kind of just like, well, doesn't it then a loophole then in some sense, yeah, so then it's not that.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden the person gets really upset that's doing it because they're like, oh, you're enjoying this.
Speaker 1: I hate this. Oh that's interesting because like they bring it to the HR people in Hell, this is no this no longer is torture. That's kind of inherently the problem with Hell, like from like a fundamental like logic perspective.
Speaker 4: To you is that like it's magic, I know, but it's magic. I never mind this magic just Jewish space magic.
Speaker 1: Of course it's no. Actually one of them people you're you're not one of them women who are who are like uh, they're like, oh, I got something interesting to say. You know, I think I like I think I like steak more than chicken. That's crazy. And you're supposed to say something. You're supposed to say like, wow, that's interesting. Really fucking I've never heard anything like this. So, my love, you changed my life for explaining to me like why I don't care like you like it? Whatever? That's I think that's crazy. Actually I wuld probably would probably haund on it. I'm talking to women. It's crazy sometimes it is. It truly is like what am I doing? I'm gonna kill myself? Yeah, easily the worst experience I've ever had. I've been doing a lot, and that's easily the worst.
Speaker 4: You you you?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Sower guild Master wrote in It's a crazy word, Sewer. I don't know it was Hello, Hello Puerto Lichen, Dr Kingston and mister Sweeney, Doctor Kingston and mister Sweeney and Derek. I don't understand what's happening. I know, I know that Sweeney has talked about his love for dungeons and dragons, but what about the other tabletop roleplaying games. I think Chris might like Old of Darkness since you can be a monster in different time periods such as the Dark Ages, Victorian England or the modern day. Derek might actually like Fatal because he's gay. What's Fatal? I never heard of any of it? Is that a gay game? I mean gay for gay people like you? Gay? I can't tell if that's like an insult to Derek or a compliment of the game.
Speaker 4: In some sense, World of Darkness is really cool. It's it's where they got the idea of Underworld. You know the Underworld movies. Yeah, yeah, they stole heavily from the World of Darkness.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, heavily.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, it's like vampires werewolves. Fucking almost said something wild mad magicians. Okay, magicians with like people like sorcerer and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really cool. Let me just squash this right off the bat. Yeah, it's not the subject matter of tabletop role playing games that is the issue. It is literally the medium. For me. I don't, like, I don't care to sit in front of a table with like a bunch of like little pieces and like a little fucking board and everybody's got like a little pen and paper and they're like keeping stats and they're like, I wonder how fucking fearful my fucking horcrux is. Like I just it's it seems like such a thoroughly unenjoyable experience to me that like it's just there's nothing that really could be done to get me into it. I think like I would have to have the most I would literally have to have the best game of D and D ever even remotely possible for me to even think about doing it, For even for me to even have a passing notion that I would do it again. Did you do the table full of hot naked sluts? I would think specifically not oh man, hot naked? Oh well, you know fair, but maybe the worst possible people. Would they not?
Speaker 2: It wouldn't enhance your experiences. They're just like, hey, I'm playing a door for whatever.
Speaker 1: I rolled a six. Yeah, and her titch are like slapping the table and ship.
Speaker 4: That does just sound good for me, and I love or milk shooting. I love D and D and definitely that'd be a terrible time for me to play that too. It'd be like, why are you all naked? What's happening here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What are you guys? What I am? I'm too easily distracted, like I just I genuinely think like I need to if if I'm open to distractions, like I think that's why video games work for me. It's because, like I'm I'm staring at a screen and everything that I need to pay that do is there. There's never anything that's like coming. Do you play with John Barenthal and Charlie Cox? That awesome? I mean yeah, for the story, I guess it would be dumb not to roll red. He calls everybody read my name? Is Charlie. Name is Charlie. Charlie what you mean? Oh yeah right, no, no, no money, My name is Charlie. He's still he's still talking, like, my name is Charlie. You know I miss Foggy. I miss Foggy so much I'm blind. Do you know that we need a critical I forgot I was also there. Silly, silly of us to forget that. Yeah, I don't know. I'm sure there's a snake eyes damn. I rolled it to again. I can't seem to succeed on anything today. Takes a chair up and smashes a dog in death with it. Forgive me.
Speaker 4: He grabs a cop and folds him into an or goby plane and then throws row brow.
Speaker 1: Dude, that scene that seems crazy nuts. What's it? That was the most brutal thing Marvel is done by far? What the end of the episode, Like the commissioner was like he got broke his head dog.
Speaker 2: Those dudes that do like masters that like tearing phone books. I was just like, oh, he's been practicing.
Speaker 4: I mean, Capin has always been strong, but like god damn brother.
Speaker 1: Like it was the detail like I paused it, like the details like that's good.
Speaker 4: That's and all those pussy ass cops just watched all those pussy ass crazy thing about That's like, you know you're next. You know if you fuck up slightly through any means you're doing that.
Speaker 1: Guy was important.
Speaker 2: You're nothing, you know, like like why would you stay? I'm like, no, I'm gonna pretend like I'm gonna do the bidding and I'm gonna go move to like anywhere outside of New York.
Speaker 1: Those little cups we idolize you, man, we think you're so cool. It's like, oh, y'all are so dumb. Really, this is what you want, this is what you're into.
Speaker 12: Just like.
Speaker 2: I still love you, but god damn, you're so cool making it's so hard, it's so Harry's he's shitting his pants right now, his own back.
Speaker 1: A ship's coming out of his eyes. So he's dead.
Speaker 4: He's a dead personferent Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's built different. I mean in season two he was dude, Jake Saw had him and his homies had him dead. They beat the piss out of him, and then he had a second win and killed them all, And I'm like, he's just bil different that.
Speaker 4: Let's just at that point I was like he's got pure white male rage and it's so powerable.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's so stupid. I was like, Okay, I believe anything. At this point, there's no way he's gonna he can't die.
Speaker 4: Like, keeping him alive is the most insane thing I've ever seen ever in anything ever. You shoot him in the heart and back in.
Speaker 2: The I think if his head explosive, still fight, like he's been snipe fighting. He blew his head off point blank and he's still fighting. It's somehow yelling at him.
Speaker 1: More.
Speaker 2: He that's like echoing because it's like a bunch of likes, but it's like working together to create one good voice.
Speaker 1: Stupid, dumbest thing I've heard. He said, have yms on and talk about the hereditary take road and he says, what happened to this podcast? I'm rewatching from rewatching the pot from episode zero. Insane thing to do. Wow, I don't know. I really don't understand how people do that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I've only done that with Cometown. That was the only thing where I was like, I gotta backlog this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how many episodes of Cometown were there? A couple hundred I think maybe a little more less, little less. I think fair enough, he says, watching from the pot from episode zero, And there's a couple of them where if you guys are talking about a clip, you actually played the clip. Hey, things things got streamline, man, accept it. I used to obsessively do this sometimes, like if I thought it was like relevant, but like I don't know, it just doesn't seem like people care. Like the issue was like I would spend so much time editing these things and no one gave a shit, to the point where like when I stopped doing it or I stopped doing heavy editing on it, people didn't care. So I was like, why what am I busting my ass for people cares? That's not what people come for a podcast for. People were like, that's what I would come the podcasts, Well you wouldn't. That's not a podcast though it's never been that.
Speaker 2: It's like you want like a line form video that is beautifully edited and stuff like that, but usually people pay.
Speaker 1: Well I'm yeah, I'm saying I don't listen to podcasts, So that's why, And that's why exactly.
Speaker 2: So I mean so other thing, it's like either coming for a podcast or you're not. You know, it's even like say, you know, celebrities started getting into podcasting over the pandemic, and the vast majority of them were just using like their air pods and fucking like they weren't using a they their mics were fucking got awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were still getting so many views.
Speaker 2: Was at the point where like people largely don't even care about the quality.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: It It upset me because I'm like, bro, like I feel like, guys, you guys have money, you guys can have the best quality. You guys can have better quality than us. You can have a fucking machine that has like the best noise canceling ship, like both the best noise reduction to where you don't even have to do it in post. And it's like, no, why would I do that. I'm just gonna use zoom and that's a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gonna have a camera switcher that like the text who's talking switches it based on that.
Speaker 2: And hey, I will do everything for you. No, no, just zoom and air pods. And I'm like, oh cool, great, thanks guys. Speaking to a podcasts Katy Perry and her podcast they went to Space yesterday.
Speaker 4: And her podcast podcast has a podcast on a podcast for a while or like, I mean, it might have been a talk show, but I thought it was a podcast.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just didn't know. I don't know anything about this at all. I know Carr Katy Perry went to the edge of space, of course I did see that.
Speaker 4: I think that's really not good for a human being. But whatever, I think it's like, it's I just think it's like, it's dope. I don't think it's good for I don't think it's care that. I don't care that she did it.
Speaker 2: I just think it's not impressive for because it's only rich people can do it exactly. So that's why I'm like, you know, I want to do it, but it's a rich people's games up there. I feel like going up there absolutely want to activate something that shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I would do. I would go fucking wild up there because I feel like I would start like stomping trying to break everybody, like you know how like you've ever been in an el later your attempted to just kind of trying to freak people out, just jump it. The fact that you think you could like move a shuttle, well, no, that's what I'm saying, it's like I think I think the people on board would freak with no stop just as little about space as anybody else who would who would theoretically be doing a little point where like if I jumped around, like, there's no way they want the window, there's no way.
Speaker 4: Up there with no one going on. There's no way they go to. People that don't know to go on, like they have to go up there.
Speaker 1: People that are talking about like.
Speaker 4: They can't go up there, people that are just ignorant to space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Katy Perry's fucking.
Speaker 4: Went up there with people that like some at least someone up there know.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you might know enough. But like if so, if you're on a space shuttle in the middle of fucking nowhere and then someone's like pushing the windows and ship, you're gonna have a feeling about that, regardless of whether or not you know, especially the window thing. Yeah, I would, I'd be kicking the window. I would like push off, push off the other side.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: I would clog.
Speaker 2: I mean it would be him, He's the first one there. Then your skinned fucking just flies out by your body. Your body is too small to go through the things.
Speaker 4: You would get your skin just getting lightning cancer real fast, and then you would die from being cold.
Speaker 1: That'd be pretty cool anyway you get flash cancer.
Speaker 2: But yeah, people a shooting older Katy Perry because she's been making a lot of shady decisions.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I have no I didn't know that. I don't know boom. I just know I was like, oh, she has big tits, that's nice. I don't know anything have been so stupid.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. I just think she's not doing a bad takes.
Speaker 2: She also is some tasteless stuff. She was working with an abuser in the industry.
Speaker 1: Stuff, yeah, luke something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there was making some bad decisions that are very anti uh person.
Speaker 1: And I think her her new album was like not that interesting.
Speaker 2: Flopped hard, and she did make it really tone deaf, like like a Rosy the Riveter thing. I don't know, it was like this like pro woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a super tone deaf. Yeah I'm a woman. That was the song. Literally it wasn't even like a this isn't like a grifter kind of like you know the you know what I mean? It's it's not like a fucking bench appearance, like feminist anthem. What the fuck? Yeah, it was just like genuinely boring. And it was like that scene in uh, what is it Infinity War when they all come together and you're like, oh, you're like I didn't this is this looks especially lame right now, like you'd be better, And.
Speaker 2: I'm like, come on, why don't. I'm I'm a fan of the women's and stuff like that, but not like that.
Speaker 4: Don't shoot her just to show them being badass throughout the scene of exactly, it's just like it broke my like, yes, the girlshorned. It was like gross, all the girls and when they failed, they're not going to accountability.
Speaker 1: Also damn yeah gross. I was like, don't do that please anyway, that's one. That's why then we'll get a marvel. They were playing I'm just the Girl. I mean, I like that song. I just like that song in general, not the fucking point. I like, no doubt, why would you say that I like that song.
Speaker 2: I'm not well, I'm giving my point. I'm giving my statement. I just like that song, oh my god, because you played it during when she was fighting with you.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of songs that I love, and it was just it was just I don't like any music. Yeah, but like that was clear that's clearly not the point. Man. It was just like it was I only listened to fire alarms, like oh.
Speaker 2: Woo girl, I'm just it was I was like, oh, man, don't do that, especially since they had the quartering types. They're already gonna diary of this movie. It's like giving them just cannon fodder.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is just there's only listening to heartbeat monitors in hospitals.
Speaker 4: Aid there is no way to make a captain.
Speaker 1: Cycle. Imagine he's like one of those videos those tech talks like hey man, what are you listening to? A fading heartbeat? And then it like they walk away and they start playing that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm listening to jay Z's labored moans.
Speaker 2: You just walk off, yeah, and then a flat light eventually yeah, then the the that's when.
Speaker 1: You're like that ship and he was like, fuck, the drop on that is so good. You're like shuffling and ship. He's doing a They're all there, like he's got like a load. He's gotta get an album full of them on his fucking iPhone and they're all like they all have names, all the all the all the tracks of dames. It's like, oh, man, Peter, Peter had a fucking hell of a heartbeat. Stop. That's crazy. So as they come back a little bit and you're like.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh oh, he's still like, ah, that's so psychotic. The record for the most flat line.
Speaker 1: I guess that must be like I would imagine three macs maybe right, hmmm, I wonder if that that's uh, look up if somebody's recorded that. Dude.
Speaker 2: I just I just learned about this Austrian serial killer. Oh he did yeah, so he was famous in Austria. Dude, this is a stupid This is the thing that makes me like I was like, oh, we're fucked as people because this guy, like.
Speaker 1: His mo was strangling prostitutes with their own like bras. Oh cool, and he like kept doing it, so we like he did it and then he finally got caught. He was like, because he's an idiot. And then he went to prison.
Speaker 2: He wrote a book that was like clearly about his life. It's like people call it purgatory. It's called purgatory. Yeah, he told a fake story and then he got so much sympathy that everyone's like, this guy's clearly rehabilitated. So he spent only fifteen years in prison, got out, immediately started murdering again, but like, since he had so much clout, immediately, dude, Like literally three months later after being in prison, good amount of time, Dude, he was good for three months.
Speaker 1: He was good for three months and then so give him, give him a break, is what I'm saying. So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: He started going to to the like the brothels and the red light districts in Prague, right in the Czech Republic, and then he started he was like an author and they started making films.
Speaker 1: So he was around where these prostitutes were getting murdered again.
Speaker 2: But his alibi for being there was like, oh, I'm studying them for making films and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: So that's why it didn't seem too suspicious at first. But these people were retarded.
Speaker 2: They He started working with the police and interviewing the other prostitutes, being like what's going on, Like do somebody needs to do something about this, grilling the complete the police, like you guys aren't doing enough, Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: It's him plain sight it's him and he was doing it hard in the paint.
Speaker 2: Dude, it was so obvious that it was him, but people just didn't want to be even I guess. So he went to LA because he was a film guy. He's like, this Austrian guy is famous.
Speaker 1: He wants to start.
Speaker 2: So we started going on beats with cops being like, I want to learn more because I want to do more film stuff. And he started murdering homeless people's skid row, like homeless prostitutes and stuff, and in the same way, they finally caught him, like after they were.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, well yeah, we can't. Uh his DNA's everywhere. It's It was.
Speaker 2: It was the most maddening thing where I was like, we're fucked, like where this happening was. So it was just so reminiscent of like we asked ourselves how did we get here?
Speaker 1: And I'm like it was.
Speaker 2: It was one of those things and I'm like, it was the dumbest shit ever, fascinating story of how like dumb people can be. Like a guy's murdering the exact same way.
Speaker 1: I can't beat him. He wrote that cool book It Can't be This Guy. Even though it was he did. It was the same thing, can't It has to be a copycat or something, and it could have been. It could have been. But the fact that that guy was in the area, yeah it was. That's a bit. It took forever. And then they're all places to be also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then like one of his pomies tips them off. They're like, oh, the cops are coming after you. So he's like, uh, he's like forty something at this point or whatever, fifty And then he marries like an eighteen year old, moves to like fucking I don't know, some other country, like isolated, and then they find him.
Speaker 1: Of course good they get married as a murderer. He's just well, dude, they just they just doesn't that stress you out? I don't understand how people could do that level of crime, Yeah, because like I would be stressed out forever.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I think you just realized how insanely stupid people were. Where he's like, I can't believe this worked, you know, like.
Speaker 1: He wrote a book. Yeah, it was a point where he started like working with the cops and being like, you guys gotta do better. Where there's like probably blood all over them. It's probably blood the chicks. I think you should leave with the hot dogs suit. Yeah, it's that exact scene. Who could have done this the hot dog? Yeah, we're all for the guy who did this. Yeah, yeah, it was the guy and hot dogs. I'm Kingston's father and I'm here too. I don't know, I don't know all this blood came. This is a dead woman. My son Kingston would love this.
Speaker 2: May I have her pelt her, pales.
Speaker 4: The neck and just listed off himself one tear.
Speaker 1: It's not even, it's not even like, it's like and it's fantastic. I'm gonna make these omittens love this. Here you go, son, Son. A woman's pout for progue for prague. Wow. Wow, it's mean Kingston. Yeay birthday, Son? What eighteenth birthday? I can't wait the girl to be just like you. That a complete mom umpster they did that. He's aware, but he's still excited.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's like, I know you're a demon, but like, oh, I love you, Dad, I can't wait to be just like the terrible person you are.
Speaker 1: I love how when you're around there's no harmonies.
Speaker 4: There's never any harmonies when you're nearby.
Speaker 1: People can't sing when you're near them. That's crazy people, there's no harmony at all. That's crazy. That is insane. All right, let's get the fun out. I see in a few years, So dad, see what, I'm a grown man. We're so happy when you get out what happened. Let's get on out of here. Let's try and look man, let's try. Let's let's try and blow past two thousand. Let's please please try, try and get up there. Let's do it. Let's blow in general. I want to blow in general. I'm before before we ended. Yeah, I want to run something by you. And this is technically behind the scenes conversation, but I might as well, like see what the audience says. I'll be reading the comments on this specifically because I want to know the questions are getting crazy. Not what they are, it's just the amount of them, and we're just not getting a lot of them, you know what I mean. It's just it's getting impossible to get to all of them. And I'm curious about I don't know. I don't know if we like shuffle tears around, if we like move it to a high like, I don't know what to do about that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I would say because so in my in my opinion, at first, I was thinking our questionnaire premium episodes was like quote uquoe lazy, but I think it's kind of necessary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is necessary, but doesn't I guess what I'm saying is like does it have to like because I looked at Sacred Right and what we do for Sacred and the questions, like the I don't know exactly what the barometer is for being able to ask a question or whatever, but like it's way lower, like by orders of magnitude, Like it's like maybe like sometimes it'll like get to one hundred. We have like like two hundred something three hundred questions, and it's just kind of not feasible. So I'm wondering, like how the audience would feel about like shuffling that maybe like moving that up, or like maybe creating like a slightly different, more like slightly more expensive tear for it, just to you know what I mean, just to thin it out a little bit, because I feel like a lot of people just aren't getting their shit red, and unless we dedicate the entire show to questions, it's going to continue to be a problem. So I don't know, I want to point that out. I wanted to bring that to you guys as well, people who are listening, how you feel about it, because it's it's genuinely not like, oh, we're trying to get as much money out of you as possible. It's literally just like I want to get through as many people as possible, and I feel bad that people just aren't getting their shit read because I'm sure there's like a lot of it, but like there's not.
Speaker 2: Well, the way that I feel about it is like, well, kind of what I just said that we could with our premium show, because you know it's it's in the five dollars tier as well, Sure we could just you know, I know we're sometimes we're just like, oh, let's we rotate the kind of shows we do, like when it's gonna be a review or this or this or that. But if they like, say, see by feedback, if they were like, we could just dedicate more shows that you know, instead of we know exactly what we're gonna do when we show up. When we do our premium shows, we're gonna fucking get to as many questions as possible. Yeah, that's something that's also another option because the show is growing significantly in the five dollars tier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, so that's that's that's the thing too. It's like, yeah, I don't know what to do. I think we there is a potential reality where we could just like if the audience okay with it, where we just start off with questions and you know, it is what it is at that point. We we tend to have like fun ship anyway, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: They also, I mean I would say they also you know, I imagine most of the our they understand that, uh, everybody can't get the question read regardless, just because the show is so it's so much larger now, so that that is also one thing too. It's like we can try as much as we can obviously, but I wouldn't want to me if I you know, I've supported many people and I've never I have thought like, oh they didn't like I can't believe they didn't read my thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair you feel me. It's yeah, I mean, I'm just opening up to the audience as well, right, I do want their input on it as well. If I'm gonna make a change, if it could be then nothing changes, it could be that we just like I wish our questions immediately. Here's an interesting perspective though about the tier thing. Well, it could be so it's like five dollars tier. You know, there's a there's a chance there could be because I've been saying like we need something for the ten dollar tier that makes sense. That could be. It could be a ten or fifteen dollars whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: It would be sure insurance, you know, insurance that I say it shirts, but also you know, if you waste your ten or fifteen dollars whatever it is on just it not being a question a statement that's something stupid. Well that's all you get, right film. But it could so it's like a guarantee, a guarantee that like, hey, we'll read your thing. But also that would be a beta because you would have been still like two hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, it would have to be. It could be a beta. It's an idea. Yeah. The other idea that I had again is just like kicking it off with questions immediately and if if something, if we remember something that we want to talk about, we can slip it in and but just like starting it early. It would probably help too, because we do do two shows a week, so like I think we could do it. It's just like the first hour is generally like not questions, and that's how it's been, but like it could be that that's just not really how it should be anymore. But I want to hear from you guys, so like, please write in the comments in the Patreon especially and the comments for this for this episode. Just wanted to open that up to you guys. And then you know, with that said, thank you for your sport trying to conces snark Tank all that jazz. You know where to find us. We're gonna read our twenty five dollars and up patrons now, Jesus christy, even this, even this is can it's four pages. Now, let's go. Good problem to have. But you know how to draw boobies?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Do I know how to draw breasts? Yes? What do you mean? Just exactly what I have? I don't know? Maybe yeah, do you have do you have to draw like the hips and stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like do you have to like do you have to draw like a part of the torso to to make it look like breast completely? Or can you draw breast isolated?
Speaker 4: I don't think you can definitely seen isolated breast before.
Speaker 1: See that's my mind. Can't picture like how to draw boobies with with Yeah, I don't know how to You need to convey it with the Torso I think I like the I like, I like, I don't know, I like the Those are good breasts, the natural role.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I need the nipples though, Man, you gotta you gotta cap it off, dude. All right, oh my god, please read.
Speaker 1: These fucking names. It was so it was going, it was going so well, this is such a fucking friend. Tickets, What have you been drawing? Just just drawn, man, just drawn. We're gonna read the twenty five dollars patrons now, uh, this tier is going up to five hundred dollars next week. That's just joking, all right, Read you need to go because I'm trying to set up a show in Australia. So what what No, I've been saying this for like half joke, and I was like, man, we gotta we gotta set up a show in Australia. Somebody was saying that they wanted us to go to New Orleans, Orleans Orleans. Who's who's there? I don't know. This is somebody said. I saw somebody say like they wanted to do a meetup. I hope this is a snark tank meet up in New Orleans, And I was like, why would that happen? I mean, but like I'm me, I mean fat Tuesday? What is that day? Like the Marty gross ship? What did you say that day? Once? Birthday? I mean probably yeah, no, like the Marty gross ship. You know, oh yeah, does that happen Tuesday?
Speaker 2: I think it is, like it's been so long, I don't know if those things are two separate things or the same thing.
Speaker 1: I know next to fucking nothing about New Orleans. I know that they have really good food there. I've been there once, Honestly, Like, I haven't been to a city where I haven't had like really good food. Like I just feel like you're kind of I mean, depending on what you're getting obviously, but like I had fucking amazing food in Vegas, that amazing food in LA and Portland and Seattle and New York, and like, I don't even know what like people mean when they say like, oh man, it's gonna be great food and fucking in San Francisco, It's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I bet, I mean it's a city, You're gonna have like some amazing restaurants, especially Chinese food.
Speaker 1: I want to try some Chinese food up San Fran. Yeah, that's the thing that. Yeah, Chinese food. Man, I haven't had Chinese food, and fucking forever I have.
Speaker 2: It a lot because I and for whatever reason, in my hometown there's amazing Chinese food, and then here it's it's it's no fucking it's ship it.
Speaker 1: It's there's one place that I liked and it was like, but it's too far for me to even attempt.
Speaker 2: The way Pasadena called a China Express that I fucking yeah, trying to express amazing It's twenty something minutes away, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I'm not gonna dry, I'm not gonna uber, and I'm certainly not gonna fucking deliver that by the time it gets me, it's gonna be fucking ice ice dude. Fuck you get those, dude, Like man, those those whenever I was whenever I'm home, I always like it's pizza mostly, but then there's like the occasional it's like I need my spare, like my spare ribs or whatever, and like rice is one.
Speaker 2: There's a Korean there is a Korean place next to the Chuck E Cheese on San Fernando.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, so it's uh.
Speaker 2: My favorite tea s I can't remember something like that. The Korean place is a Korean place, so it's like a very very you wouldn't know is Korean right away. But so the reason I'm bringing up because they have the Korean popcorn chicken.
Speaker 1: Oh. Like the fucking flavor is.
Speaker 2: Phenomenal, Like you don't even eat because it comes with like spice levels. Yeah, I get it without the spice because it's the flavor is phenomenal. And their chilmin is pretty decent. Surprisingly they have like they have all the childmain a little bit too much garlic, but it's better than some of the Chinese food places I've tried. Yeah, So there's a place right there that the pop do the pop mar chains. There's a place that I really there was a place that I used to like a lot in Glenda. Do you remember where we uh when we lived in Glendale?
Speaker 1: The uh you get there, it doesn't look like it. He's peeling that thin layer of film off of his eyes. They forgot to take off this morning. Yeah, it was literally trying to the Chinese food place in the same plaza as that Zanku that was down the.
Speaker 4: Streets way to much fucking food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that place is pretty good. It was just called Chinese food. It's not there anymore. I don't think so, because I know that. I also just haven't been there.
Speaker 2: That's like, I know exactly where that's at.
Speaker 1: It's like where the Ralphs is rals but that's the sprouts, right, Uh No, it's it's so it's it's in Glendale. It's off of if I remember Colorado, it's off of Colorado and for some somewhere around there, but it's more towards it's more to itels.
Speaker 4: Like a year away of a place. I feel like that area. I haven't been there for so long it's insane.
Speaker 1: I have no reason to go over there.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to work over there. When I stopped looking, that was like, I don't have to be here ever.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about that place is that I haven't. I've been there so infrequently that I'm like actually nostalgic about it in ways that I should be nostalgic about things that i've that were way longer ago. But I have more experience with you know what I mean, Like I think I've I've been I was in Yonkers sooner than I've been in that area in Glendale, you know. And i've been in New York more recently. I've been in that area. Yeah, So anyway, so I can get to these names out of the way, cut me down three, Oh my little boy, what you sore? Or guild Master Colschadra ed drass Chris blowing his brains out with a needler because of the Halo Show. If you only knew racist hokage, I'm Tom Clancy and I hate the games. I hate the games. That's oh, that's like layered. Yeah, that's pretty cool. That's a cool one. The basis of Weezer b like, what's with these police shooting my girl?
Speaker 4: That is why?
Speaker 1: Had Why did I not think of that?
Speaker 2: We did talk about it last time, we did talk about it, but like this, what's he's police shooting my girl?
Speaker 1: That's fucking I like that a lot. Actually, Yeah, good job, dude, not bad. I'm going to kill of the more swapping out the handy Dandy notebook for the death note mid episode. Damn, I don't think that would do anything because he just had he's writes Pepper, doesn't he just draws in it? Yeah, I get Wait, No, the death note, it's like a list. Is his name name? But he has to does he write how it happens? Sometimes he draws in it, though, like I know he draws in it. He does also list things. But like we're talking, Ok, I'm talking about the death note. The death note its name, I'm talking about the handy fucking dandy notebook. Yes so, And it's just a name. It's not specific.
Speaker 4: I thought it was supposed to be specifically a person's first last name.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to think about them.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Damn it's been.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it so long, I thought, yeah, but like it wouldn't I thought he controlled how they died.
Speaker 1: No, no, oh fuck I.
Speaker 2: If he wrote Kingston Jamison, I would die, but it would just find a way to kill it. That's interesting. I haven't watched it so long.
Speaker 1: I forgot how you would have heart attacking ship and rhythms become gay, the usual. Yeah, it's it's usually. But the thing with the Handy dae No book is like he uses that like swapping out the handy dne No book for the death note like wouldn't really do anything because because he doesn't right names in it, he only draws things in like lists of objects, unless like like like he's like, all right today, Hey, everybody, welcome to Blues Clues. We are in blues Clues. Ha ha, that's the song, I guess, and he writes down like where am I going to make a shopping list? Spoons? And then all spoons go away or something.
Speaker 2: Like every spoon, every spoon, there's the people, because you know there's some dumbass parents out there, so there's people named spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, spoons dead. And then he draws a house, is like, I mean, we're gonna draw a house now, and everyone's homeless. The concept of houses, the concept of houses are eradicated from my humanity. Its kind of weird right now, doctor, fuck.
Speaker 4: Heart, I'm having a heartache.
Speaker 1: The only thing that could explain this is a notebook that kills people.
Speaker 4: Foreman, it has to be a by the shiny Gami.
Speaker 1: Well fuck.
Speaker 2: That, damn dogs me form enough. I hate that, nigga, and that that was basically a show.
Speaker 1: I swept notebook out for a death note. You didn't even know. Ben Shapiro Berserker barrage. Yeah. In fact, uh, it's Emma two rats in a trench coat, erecting a bridge over Sweeney's gap so I can live under it like a troll, then forcing people to answer my riddles three to cross it. Nice riddles.
Speaker 13: I like that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the fact that you didn't say three riddles and instead you did say riddle. You're a cultured individual, and I appreciate you. I appreciate your your viewership. Dude, I said, I said riddles three to somebody who was like got heard me, like like a cousin of mine, and they like didn't get it, like they didn't understand, Like they were like, why are you saying it that way? It's like that's so sad, Like I understand, but like it's also like a mallet, Yeah, just like cast iron front. That's what. That's what. That's one of my three riddles, going, here's my here's my first riddle, dodge my mallet. That's not a riddle. You're just setting challenges for me. It's calling them riddles. It's like, all right, the second riddle, run as fast as you can. You gotta start running, run fashion thirty miles an hour, like it's not a riddle, what is it?
Speaker 4: Like? I love the idea of like, I like, you'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of like a Batman episode where the riddle gets brain damaged and forgets what riddles are, but still is like committed into the concept. Yeah, it would be a good episode. All right, here's my riddle of Batman becomes the Quizzler. Here, here's my riddle of that man. Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, all right, I'm the riddler. Here's my riddle. Go ahead, who's this? And it's a picture of Carlton Banks.
Speaker 4: A.
Speaker 1: Wealthy black man that's just straight and he knows.
Speaker 3: From the fresh parch.
Speaker 4: But you win this time, Batman, Batman, I've lost the final time.
Speaker 1: I can't do this.
Speaker 4: And he just jumps into fucking a fucking jet, A plane's jet.
Speaker 2: I want John barrettal as Batman. They're gonna, they're gonna, they're gonna reboot Batman again.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be I like our patch Batman. The Batman is gonna be Thine Batman.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 1: What's thine? Just the old school old English thine eyes, you know, like old times. I missed somehow my brain and Thine, Batman, I gonna sick, honestly.
Speaker 3: Whoa look at my cape? Look at look at my cape?
Speaker 1: Red? Look at my cape? That way got mast Why.
Speaker 12: Very good?
Speaker 1: John? Yeah, dude, got excellent job his Batman, you so much. He's genuinely losing his fo. He's just broken. He's just broken beating the pists out of fucking thugs and grabs. He walked into his he broke into like like a foreclosed sears and he's like beating up the Mannigans.
Speaker 3: Where are the drugs?
Speaker 1: American men are here?
Speaker 3: Where's fisk?
Speaker 1: They're controlled by the Mellican man the Vatican. He's a villain, Master Wayne, you've you gotta go home, Bud, you gotta go o, Master Whine, stupid as fuck. Netflix. Netflix is a Devile May Cry? Is my Halo four? I'd envy you, man. I wish I wish my Halo four was that bad, or that that fine devil mate, or that like forgettable that Netflix DMC is his Halo four. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is somebody who's probably like a real diehard fan of Devile May Cry and they're like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I'm sure it's like I think, but for me, genuinely, the medium itself, the fact that it's animated does a lot of heavy because because because there's an entire compilation of like Halo shorts that were animated, right, and they're like varying degrees of like fine to okay to some of them, some of their good. There's one that's a straight up dragon ball thing where it's just like a spartan falls out everything and he's fighting dinosaurs and they're doing like there's beam struggles and ship and it's cool because it's like it's animated. It's like this is not Halo at all, but like this is fun and you know whatever. So to me, like I look at Dela Cries like kind of that where it's like, all right, it's it's just one of these. Uh. But dude, man, if Devil May Cry was live action, I can't even explain to you how badly you would feel if it was the same thing. But live action would be fifty times worse. It would be so much worse. I can't explain to you by a country mind. Yeah. Uh, Unfortunately, live action can never live up to animation when it comes to like action stuff. Yeah, Like it's just just style just like it's it's just.
Speaker 2: Like when you're yeah, because like dude, people don't realize how much speed goes into like even when you're playing a fighting game, yea, like look at a regular fight versus It's just it's just so much faster, and so when people are sped up, it looks kind of weird, Like real people, it's always looks a little weird. And then and it looks so weird that they'll they'll they'll zoom in to make it look a little less weird, so you can't see how awkward every It's just like animation. You can just you you're animated exactly what you want to see, and you can.
Speaker 1: Have more fun with it, Like I mean, just this just there's little moments and don't one Crowner. I'm like, I'm having fun, you know, even if I don't like know what the fuck is going on or like care that much about it. It's like there's moments that are there that are fun. And like there's no moment in the Halo show that's like, hey, what are we shooting at? You know what I mean, There's nothing like that. It's so sad. The name did he did? He say Halo four. Did I miss He said Halo four, but I think we were like our conversation was more about that. Yeah, I mean Halo four is like I guess that's fair. Yeah. If the netflix's animes, don't, I feel like d m C the game would be your Halo four. But fair enough. That's good. Yeah, that's good. That's a good comparison. Bec That's another game I liked by that day, But like I also was like, yeah, I didn't, that's not I hate that game, but it was fucking it was definitely I'm like, this is not this is not fan fiction, and you're like, okay, yeah, whatever, Yeah, that's not a ninja theory.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 1: That was like, hey, what if I was Dante? Right, yeah, okay, I don't know. Man. I still like there's like, are you fucking There's like a demon that's like cursing all into She's like this big blob of like naked tits and ship and she's like, uh, she's cursing at Dante, And I think I think that seems so fucking funny in the game, where I'm just like it's hard for me to really hate this when it plays well, but like, yeah, it's not. It's it's definitely not double way cry like don't may cry five ships all over it in every conceivable way for sure. Anyway, Nelson Mandela's mutant ability to put false information into people's psyche. That's crazy, stupid, so stupid, that's funny. Like the hell did he get fucking Mandela? Is?
Speaker 2: Was the Mandela effect because of him specifically? Yeah, yeah, something involving him.
Speaker 1: Well, people just people thought he was dead. Oh oh, and people were and people were convinced that he was dead. Okay, okay, long before he actually does he's dead now, I'm pretty sure. I think it's safe to say he is absolutely dead. But you don't know.
Speaker 2: Apparently, so this was Twitter news. Apparently there there's some evidences it just that Hitler did it actually escape to Argentina. I did not look into it at all because I was like, I don't I just don't have the energy to even.
Speaker 1: Who cares pain? Like does it even matter, because like there's a bunch of Nazis that it really did. So it really is the matter of like if they found out that Lincoln was four midgets in a trench coat, you know, like that would make no difference to me. At this point, because it's like who cares? First of all, they're all dead. Second of all, it doesn't change what happened really at all, And be like who cares?
Speaker 2: I I can't get on board with what you're saying, because I would care about four midges in a drench coat.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying you wouldn't get I'm saying you'd find it interesting. You'd be like, wow, that's crazy. But does it change anything about thing? Less radical than that? Does it change anything about history at all? That like he's four midges in a trench coat, you know what I mean? How the idea that four midges in a dridge coat? Yeah, but he's still but they still gave the Gettysburger test, you know, like it doesn't matter, Like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It makes read thing feels so goofy, like like that's the thing, look at, look at You're right that it wouldn't change history.
Speaker 1: But then it's like in our zeit in the.
Speaker 2: Hitler not killing himself and being alive in Argentina is not a stretch, right, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think it's that much of a stretch either. Like Lincoln was, Lincoln was unreasonably tall, yeah, he could have only been a few short people stacked on top of each other to reach that. That is true. He could be four midges in the code. That is true.
Speaker 15: I think it was only like six six or something. No, he was well six six was was tall for the time. I think it was like six four six five six four. So how tall with the midges have to be to add to them? What's six five divided by four?
Speaker 1: Can't say, you know math six five four? Is it's like one to play one five? We'll play one five to seven and play one seven. Maybe I don't know, we'll play one seven five. I think is it is actually because it wouldn't be two because I would would. Yeah, so I think you're right. So it'd be like a foot and a half tall for four fellers basically midget. Yeah, man, that's mega midgets. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean it's it's dude, that's not a mega midget at all. It's a mini midget.
Speaker 1: Probably. Well, I think within the context of being a midget, mega means small, like like you know what I mean. In the context of mini, mega means mini, you're yes, exactly, No, that's not I think that's true. I'm gonna go with anything like if you're like, if you're mega sick, you're sicker, you know what I mean. But Midge, but midget, you're a mega midge. You're mega small. Yeah, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 4: He's like a mega mega mega mega Midge for sure. Mega means I see he's cooking a little bit.
Speaker 1: Mega You got it. You got Mega.
Speaker 16: Man's kind of a mega Mega Man a kid, you know, it, says Man, So like duh, duh, there, you've played these games. You know Rock is a kid.
Speaker 1: Mega Man is not, says it says rock Man. Dude, kid.
Speaker 4: Though, yes, I look at I I know what I see. Spider Man was a says Spider Man. He was a kid when he started.
Speaker 2: So I've always disputed that. How so because I started off watching the animated.
Speaker 1: Series when he was still a kid. Clearly located that grown ass man looks like he's still a kid.
Speaker 2: Though I think he was a pedophile cosplaying as a kid in the high school, clearly, and they all of them were to be fair because they all look intead of just admitting he might have been a kid as like a man, you'd rather go the pedophile.
Speaker 4: Because who else in a high school. Other than dudes trying to high school, there were some gigantic niggas in my high school. There were some super seniors too, though were dude, one of my friends, though he wasn't he was. He was actually like he was like a mega mag He was like really short, right, but he looks like he's fucking at least forty dud People that from back home where we live that are aged, I'm like, oh god, they aged.
Speaker 1: Some of them aged really.
Speaker 4: Bad, and I'm like, whoa, it's wild. I mean, I got fat, but you look like you're dead, Like you're dying, dude, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? People?
Speaker 4: The lack of drug abuse, I think, honestly, the fact that we stay away from drugs.
Speaker 1: I think you said.
Speaker 2: I thought you said the lack of drug abuse. Oh oh wait, no, that's right. You confused me?
Speaker 1: Is that you say that you said the right thing, and my brain interpreted you just want to make fun of me.
Speaker 7: Your brain interned it wrong, but it was correct.
Speaker 2: It was totally correct. I'm like, that sounds funny. The lack of drug was the way wit, That's that's literally what it is.
Speaker 1: For some time in you you did so much drugs that you you somehow came out looking much better. I don't think it's probably like.
Speaker 4: A much meth that you're like a turn around, a healthy body weight, everything.
Speaker 1: To alright, so we read that already. Hey, look, tripophobia, scalp you gunt liquors? What what's that? Are all right? Are we having sex yet? By god damn it? Read that? Are we having sex? By by negor back? Stupidgor He read that so wrong? It's crazy, negar back.
Speaker 2: I guess actually, negar okay, it's but it's not or is it actually okay?
Speaker 1: Negar bag Okay, I said, negor that sounds funny or whatever. Yeah, well you didn't read it correctly. So it is berserker bro big bouncy backside the sloker to hy so dirty. I taught, I taught a putty ad bitch. I did, I did tea a putty putty ed bitch. How old are you to be referencing this? I know, right, like I don't know, like I don't know how relevant looney Tunes are. It's not well, I don't know Peanuts is weirdly relevant. That's because you're right with like younger people. It was the knots first one lost berry farm knots. I don't think that can't fake right, right, right, you're right? Psychotic fag uts gay for the show bad to the Bone. First time in the Gay Star Wars, characters slurp Fagg and his husband doctor butto Uncle Tom Clancy's lyncher cell, penis envy not a joke. I'm too big, Norman Osbourne. When someone quits halfway through a hand job, be like finish it, Domination, Van of the Dead, p B and Jay, Peanut Butter and Jizz, Derek not chobbing is innocent? Hashtag freehim, gooner from the N word, lagoon round eyed Asian missing his foreskin because they figured it was expected. Here there's a video of a bunch of skateboarders doing tricks on top of a cyber truck, and the comments are filled with trigger truck, that's awesome. Wait, hold on, could you look for that skateboarding on a cyber truck that is awesome? I have to see that, like grinding on it and ship it is. It is begging to be It is begging to be skating. It looks like ps one geometry, Like.
Speaker 2: If they want to start helping people out and putting some wax on its corners, crazy to get it prime for grinding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta buy a wax truck to spray. Drive by cyber trucks and spraying with wax. That's amazing. I would love to see that. That's sick. If a just can say the R word, then Arabs can say the N word.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean I think so actually yeah, because that's literally a slur for them, So like, yeah, whatever is that it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are the comments? Like?
Speaker 4: Maybe're just talking about like how sick the tricks are?
Speaker 1: Wait, what's the video? What's it called? That's the ship out of it? Oh? Yeah, I don't know. I would love to see that video if that's it. Star Tank RPG demo was out at snark Tank RPG for link what oh yeah, oh yeah I did see that. I think I didn't understand what that means. Yes, made an RPG about us and it's out. Uh we should do a run. Queen of Fat Hazard aka Kingston's mother, Ron Jeremy canonically banging Chris Chris Reagan, Jesus Christ. I'm about to Stephen flow smelling ants for Big Ounce's scientific curiosity. My ass is full of piss help Thugzilla and Mecha Wigger losing all my friends in the custody battle. Kurt Cobaine POV. Derek's krilling impression is perfect death Jack w f N. It is. It is actually like uncanny. It's like I'm not even trying.
Speaker 4: I know, like.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan, it's a perfect trilling. It really is w A at least from like the crone that I watched w m f M message from Brill. He just finished guitar building his guitar build building course and is now working at ivan as in Japan where she was.
Speaker 4: That's a scene from uh.
Speaker 1: I forgot what it was, but she was. She had like a topless scene and is that ELP now yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta do some research.
Speaker 4: I like looking at her. I don't know, I don't even think she's like the most pretty girl. I just really like looking at her face. I think she's pretty, Like she's not pretty. She's one of She's one of those people that, like, you know, she's distinctly I like her. A lot of people would not be able to rock.
Speaker 2: You see a lot of people with bugged eyes and they look funny, but she's like, oh no, they work.
Speaker 1: It works for some people, yeah, for sure, Like for me, Deva Wilson doesn't work. No, it does not at all. It almost worked for you. It worked for you, it worked for me, it almost did. It almost did. Yeah, that's pretty crazy that he said there you did so that bugged.
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking about Deborah Wilson in general.
Speaker 1: I thought you mean. I thought you were tiring. I was like, damn, I'm not mean like that. I'm not that kind of mean.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, it's crazy that you would say that.
Speaker 1: I was like, why was it? Did I am I missing the Lord?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: I didn't? Maybe my eyes were bugged and I don't realize Shrek is not an all star run of misunderstanding right now. I did not get enough sleep at all.
Speaker 17: I was like, oh, it almost worked on you. And you were like, that was fucking crazy crazy. I was like, not genuine, that was I am. I am unreasonably tired. I'm trying to hold it together. That was like out of character. You felt like I was being like out of characterly mean, and you were like, I know what I thought.
Speaker 2: I was like discovering something new by myself. I was like, my eyes really that bull was like holy ship, like is this something? Like it's not like I remember one time somebody said something about my forehead like this was like a long time ago, because you know, you don't think about yourself.
Speaker 1: You're just you're just you. And somebody said like it like protrudes like a bit, and I was like and I was like what. I was like what.
Speaker 2: It was one of those things where I'm like, I'm not I'm not that I'm not paying attention to myself that much. So like, oh, you fucking bug eyed bitch. I'm like, damn, you're Kingston. When you called me earlier, you called me a bug eyed hard r.
Speaker 1: I was like, ship, dude, would you be friends with somebody if they when they open when they opened their mouth, it was just a black void in it, like like there's like fanta not there's okay, so there's teeth, but like behind the teeth there's no there's no tongue, like it's just a void vant to black void? How does it speak? Normal? This is a it's a normal ass person. But like there's there's no light in them.
Speaker 4: If I put something near their mouth, does it get drawn in or like.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not it's nothing crazy.
Speaker 4: It's want to put my head in their mouth.
Speaker 1: It's just for some reason, like them, what happens here's space. You'll have to figure that. You'll have to ask him. I guess that's what you'll do, right, That's what you would do.
Speaker 2: I would have to if I only saw do this like bro, okay, you can you show me your tongue? No, fuck you, I'm not your friend. An They get defensive like no, how about I obsorbed whole plan? How about I wrote everybody the earth bending, I'm over this in fact, no no no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: They leave and then unfriendly and then on their story they they they on their Instagram, they tweet a cutting out all the toxic people, like, damn, had that happened to you know? What do you mean? I've just seen I've seen those stories. Definitely happened happened. You were the toxic person. I was like, you know why? And I was like, I was just a place. What the hell did you do?
Speaker 4: Vaguely explained, I can't you have something happen one of my friends and I happened to be in a general area of something, and then me and my girlfriend got blamed morally, and I was like.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is. This is not this isn't real. This is not real. This must be Uh what a joke?
Speaker 5: Right, Uh, we got go to go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to items page right now. Oh the content cont got hold on. It can't be. It can't be because this, Oh my god, it's real. It's h three Oh.
Speaker 2: People speculated and I was like, no way in fucking I was so confident that I'm like, you guys are being silly.
Speaker 1: Oh that's kind of exciting. I can't fucking believe it's real.
Speaker 4: Well, they were homies for a while.
Speaker 2: Ethan reacts to items content cock, so right now he's uh, and then of course Hasan's and the thumbnail tube.
Speaker 1: Dude, Ethan is fucking insane. Man, that's crazy. I'm excited to see that. Actually I can't. That's way more interesting than I thought.
Speaker 4: I was going to feel bad because I feel like he's genuinely like not all right right now?
Speaker 1: No, he's no, I nearly not ironically he is.
Speaker 2: I'm really upset with his co people because are like enabling this guy's fucking like, he's so not in a good spot.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: I heard him say, unironically, Ethan Klein, that Hassan has been harassing me. He's been trying to destroy my life for an entire year. And I'm like that, I don't know what to say to that, because it's genuinely the opposite.
Speaker 1: It is the it is literally the opposite. And he said I was like, oh, that is as someone who is not a particular fan of Hazahan, I I don't see that being true. It's not.
Speaker 2: It's like, say, he's objective based on what I've seen, based off of just objectivity and me actually starting to look into it now because I'm interested, you can that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I fucking believe I am, actually I am. I'm just curious what that's gonna look like.
Speaker 2: It's weird because like so I'm assuming this is what I'm assuming about Ian right now. He's probably very sympathetic to the Palestinian plight, and so he probably, like a lot of us, probably he's probably made way more termally online than I am. But even from what I've seen the amount of Ethan won't admit the propaganda that he is, the pro Zionist propaganda that he's been spewing, like he won't admit to it. A lot of people have debumped over and over like why, they've explained, why's propaganda? Why what you're saying is lies and it's provoval lies. And he will not accept any of it, none of it. And it's not like he's like, oh yeah, I made a mistake here, I made a mistake here.
Speaker 4: Here's what I mean by culturally Jewish, the like he's Jewish by blood and everything like that, but like he's not like socially, he's more socialis than probably like acting an active like Jewish person that speaks Hebrew, that goes and wears his little fucking tail the cap.
Speaker 1: I think he's pushing that direction more. Well, he of course he was. I think he used to be a little bit more like. No, he wasn't in this thing.
Speaker 2: There are there's foot of him absolutely diarying all over fucking Hasidic Jews.
Speaker 1: How much he has hated living it is so now he's just like one eight Now he completely want it. It's nice. It's not like he used to be this.
Speaker 2: He completely went insane because he feels like he has to for for whatever reason he has in his brain.
Speaker 4: Well, it makes sense, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it makes sense to him to go to that more radical place because of the fact that, like that makes sense, Well, all the stuff that's happened involving h if he was not at.
Speaker 1: All, and then to have somebody won eighty I don't know how that.
Speaker 4: Well, then well then I think it makes completely.
Speaker 1: I don't think, like.
Speaker 4: Explain my piece, right, So what happened is that what do you call it? He's married just first of all someone that lived there and served there for years, So that is him being close to it in general before when everything happened with October six is the day exact happened. Very likely Elis fam, members of his and Elos are probably involved in it that might have gotten hurt, therefore pushing him down a radical pipeline of it. More it just it's it's don't.
Speaker 1: Know what happened though, That's what I'm saying, like, like I feel like you are you sure?
Speaker 4: Can you say that confidently?
Speaker 1: I absolutely can.
Speaker 4: How can you do that without knowing why or people they know it's probably been hurt by it.
Speaker 1: I can tell you.
Speaker 2: I can tell you why this Ethan is terminally online and he says all of his business in his episodes. There's a timeline for where you're saying October seven, I'm talking two years removed from the ship happening. It wasn't until fairly recent to where he started to switch on. Throughout the conflict happening, he was all like, damn, this sucks. What's happening to the Palestinians. He was very just your average liberal that understands this, and he was never doing any propaganda is fui. It was it was him being embarrassed by Hassan. They had a so this is the thing you have to pay like, make an assumption versus paying attention, very big difference. So people are actually starting to be like, what happened to Ethan? And so they they pinpointed to when he started acting completely irrational is when they jumped on a stream together outside of their show and Ethan got so embarrassed, and people in the chats and everybody started calling them, well, this guy's a fucking zionis shill, this guy's this. When that happened, he started blaming all of this on Hassan and he lost his fucking mind. There there is actually like a pinpoint people were like when did this happen? And then termally online people started to search and watch him because these people are freaks.
Speaker 1: So I would never do this, you know. But then people started like showing like, oh, here it is, and now he's he convinced himself that this is a san's fault and everything.
Speaker 4: October seventh.
Speaker 1: I mean, I listen, there's no evidence to not suggest that. Don't even don't even cook that up. That's so stupid. I can't say.
Speaker 2: I can't say that I know for sure that he had biker, he drove the boat did And I can't say confidently, Okay, absolutely, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean when I say, like what I mean when I say it makes sense, it's just like it's not about like all that, Oh that's a completely logical thing. It's just like people you're not I could see, yeah, yeah, like I could see like being in that situation, being that close to people who are I see he's around, he's surrounded by people who are deeper in that that's than he usually is. He's being attacked by everything. It's the same reason why people get like pushed into one direction and then the white well, well fuck everybody who's criticizing me, I've got all this love over here, Why the fuck would I, like, why wouldn't I just gravitate to where I'm accepted and and and uh, you know.
Speaker 2: Know, you guys are right about that, Like that makes sense him being pushed into radicalism especially. Uh. I feel like the one thing that we always kind of missed that the keyword embarrassed the people. It's always that the Nazis get embarrassed or this somebody gets embarrassed and they go running to that other side. It's always an or it's an allegation that they're trying to run away from, right, it's one of the other. But Ethan hasn't done anything, But it's get to the point where I'm seeing the type of shit that's happening his producer, Dan, Ethan's producer Dan since they had a problem with Noah Samson that made that video about like, oh the the YouTuber's that back to Jenni, so are well he's he's suing he's trying to sue for defamation. But it's it's awful, dude. I went through the actual letter that was sent out. It's awful. It's I'm embarrassed for like what's happening because he's working with somebody who's just it's like I wish, I almost wish, even though I completely disagree with Ethan, I wish you had a better fucking lawyer because what the letter was sent out was so fucking embarrassing with typos and just it's it's it's it's fucked anyway, the no A Samson thing happened and Dan was like, oh, so somebody contacted me and apparently there's some kind of allegations.
Speaker 1: And then like that we've discussed. And then Ethan was so excited. He was like, oh it is it rape?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like he was so giddy, and then.
Speaker 2: It turns out it was just, oh, Noah Samson, he's kind of a He treated me poorly in a relationship. There was a miscommunication, I think about infidelity. I was like, that's all, yeah, nothing else happened. He's like, I can't say, I can say I was. I don't care about infidelity.
Speaker 1: It's not it is.
Speaker 2: It is a moral thing and it has nothing to do with what would you call it, like, oh, did he break the law? Did they like actually harm someone something that you would want to do. I have had friends that have been unfaithful to something. But that's something I'm like, well, that sucks that you hurt this person, but that is a problem that you need to work out between them two.
Speaker 1: That's nothing to do with me, unless maybe it was my family member.
Speaker 4: Something in the video sound is like it in it, they're in.
Speaker 1: It, collaborating in it. In it, Oh, they're collabing. Why did you do that for? You did it with a video even you're doing with TV shows. I didn't even think it was possible to spoil off like a YouTube video.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, are you that mad at that figure?
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean, I just wanted to see it. That's so lame. I guess I'll just catch the highlights. I guess it's the point of even it's probably the big thing in it, right, that would have I would imagine that that's the big kind of That was a pretty big reveal.
Speaker 2: The only thing I'll say is the only thing I say, it would it would have It would have been a see it if it's the same time. But I know it's give it a however many minutes you need, it's gonna be all over the fucking internet.
Speaker 1: That's why I just saw it. I didn't watch it. Yeah, but mother, but like you know, you you just acknowledge that you have this problem in general. I want you to acknowledge it. Yes, because you've that's because you've been hammered about it. I don't feel bad. I'm sorry, Like, I can't feel bad. This is not on the internet. There's so little joy in this world. You'll just steal it.
Speaker 4: You'll figure it out, man, you'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: We can don't feel bad. This is bad. It's bad. How unbad? I don't feel it's fine whatever, it's all good. You've never felt bad about anything. I'm sort of not. I wish it was a little bit shorter because I would like to react to it. But it's too long. I saw the timestad and I was like, a damn.
Speaker 4: I don't want to it's exactly ant.
Speaker 1: Like an hour. I don't I don't need an hour. It's too long because we're in the old contact caps, like maybe like twenty minutes. That's what I feel like. It's like there weren't an hour, maybe thirty maybe, because.
Speaker 2: That's to me, that's a perfect length for me to be like, okay, because I'm I've been stacking up content that I'm just gonna start dropping on the my YouTube channel to see if I can get some algorithm stuff. And just this was perfect, Like, oh, everybody's gonna react to we can ride the algorithm wave.
Speaker 1: But I'm like an hour. I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that, come on, but it would be hilarious.
Speaker 1: I love that anyway. Here is that what I wouldn't wish. Testicular torsion on my worst enemy. That ship sounds crazy testicular You know what that is? Due? No, man, it's when you're fucking I hate thinking about it. It's like really, it's like when when.
Speaker 4: When your ball's not Yeah, I think I've had that ship, Like I feel like you deserve that if you get it.
Speaker 2: You know that ship a few times, man, like it just how to undo it? Uh, you got to just figure out which way.
Speaker 1: They're not that but I just got And sometimes it gets.
Speaker 4: A little twisted no no, no nodding. It's like it's like it goes no.
Speaker 1: But I've had it.
Speaker 2: I've had it twisted to work because like some people have had it so bad to where they because I think they've rot right, and then you lose oxygen and it actually kills.
Speaker 1: Your nut d's. Unfortunately, that's the thing because I remember, actually I got a.
Speaker 4: Sick, festering nut in my sack. You got to take it out.
Speaker 1: Not that long ago, I hadn't.
Speaker 2: I had an ultrasound because I had a uh, I had an issue because I have a fucking what.
Speaker 1: Do you call the non benignis?
Speaker 2: I have a sitsce in theary. It gets in the way, dude. Sometimes it gets it and actually gets in the way, like it's crazy. And then my insurance are like, oh, it's not cancer, so we don't need to remove it, and I'm like, but.
Speaker 1: Help, it hurts. Sometimes I was like, what are you talking about? My insurance is like oh, And I.
Speaker 2: Was like, Luigi helped, Melig helped some of them.
Speaker 1: Dude. I've had a thing for the longest time where like I think it's like like like a lymph node here will like almost like get stuck and like almost like feel like a cramp in the lymph node and it'll it'll like pop out. I'll feel it. I'll be like what the fuck is that? And I go to I've been to doctors for years and they're like this is nothing. I was like, it's definitely not nothing, because I've never heard anybody describe this happening to them. And I've also like, what do you mean, get out of here up, pay me right now, right now, right now. I already paid the nurse. No, no, no tip, oh a tip.
Speaker 2: Imagine tipping your doctor that we're we're heading there, dude, I yeah, I probably, I swear we're heading there.
Speaker 1: That'll be the twist, like we'll finally get rid of the insurance companies. But that'll be the twist, is that you have to tip your doctor. Oh my god, it's still and it's still like twenty percent. It's the Yeah, of course it is, no, absolutely not, but I don't give a fuck. I'm never tipping a doctor. Under no circumstance. You could buy tinted windows for your fucking maserati, So why don't you just rape me? Sign this form? Oh yeah, though you've never asked, Chris, how did you get over your anxiety?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I'll let you know. Uh Kingston molested me in a Disneyland restroom. Big meat. These thanks your friendly neighborhood tanky Hassan bikers on Parker I mean, uh Andy, the man, who's Andy's And now back to this here and for Dandy. I can't believe this, dude, d we said, have a shram or don't we that today? Well, well no, because we do kind of we we we do because we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because uh it's it's since it's for Thursday, so it needs to come out Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how to do it, all right, two questions. I guess there's there's so many. Yeah, fifteen minutes show. Yeah, that's crazy. Jimmy Rings versus no swill siff, goddamn Wilson fisked backwards, Kingston singing my hump as a duet with his dad, My homes, my lovely Hm.
Speaker 14: A few times have been around that, so he start's gonna happen like that? No, holler back girl, Kison. Oh, he doesn't want to say shy, shy. He's always been so shy. He's probably wearing his spider bed. But boys, he he doesn't want.
Speaker 1: To show off a little booty flip in the back, the little booty flap so that he can ship in peace. Ah, I love you, So you're gonna pay me back for these pajamas? Right? Blust it all at the Courtez. You all got some change gids Obie Obie waguan uh in fact fan Metal Queer, Solid five, The Phantom Cock, Kingston's dad hunting the Firewolf to extinction. I think you meant dire wolf, but typo firefucker yeah, more than FireWolves. You can't go to tie anymore because the firewalls are gonna rapy you. It's crazy. It's a crazy worlder're living in because of the well laugh the FireWolves. So I can't fuck it. It's gonna be a ten hour show. Keep your hand on my gun. Don't you thrust a girl's bumb there's one. There's just one kind of man you can thrust. That's a gay man or homie or a homie sugar gay. I just want a guy put your dick insy baby, Kevin Durant's feet, dicking Derek Saggy ear low bussy hot s j uh one thing me no, me none, no, why?
Speaker 2: Why don't even matter? How you try to keep that to mind with? That's actually kind of awesome, decided honestly, I think you should, I know times a magical team.
Speaker 1: That actually I think you should do that. That's not about so hard. It would be. It would be you know, it would be like a kind of like the Sublime kind of chord progression. It wouldn't be it wouldn't be the same chords. I think. I don't know exactly how it would sound like. Yeah, yeah, yeah, really, I feel like I feel like I just feel like Sublime is more major key, you know, like so I trust so hard or something like that, you know what I mean, Like it would be like it would be more uh bright. I think it's interesting. Someone do that. Someone do it? A rasta one thing? May no, no, why not why? You may not know why, even you may not know why? I go, uh fuck fu, you ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants thirty, Uncle ruckus his gang bang Derek. That's crazy. Damn god, the sound of that must be fucking horrendous.
Speaker 12: Wait, no, no, Derek, just a rate to fucking petrify. I'm like dead in ten seconds.
Speaker 1: He's just You're paralyzed. You're paralyzed in ten seconds, dead within two minutes. Yeah for thirty Yeah, uncle ruckey, I guess you are so paralyzed that you can't even breathe, You can't even move your lungs.
Speaker 4: He looks like a fucking sun creating, greasy, fucking statue.
Speaker 1: Done, got popped out, jerking my peanuts until I make peanuts butter peanuts based on sta Aragorn cutting out and you know who's colding while leg it listen, Gimli compete over who can dome the most idea of soldier after the after Birth of Pussy and Tim's jolly old dipshit the Ace of Parades. Uh, Chris Barnes Eastcreech compilation six feet under. I really couldn't believe that. One Celsius, two broly boost and I'm dogging and I'm dogging out Emma Frost and my dick is broken goat man. Scarecrows in the dungeon? What was that?
Speaker 4: Even?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 4: What? I got a bunk?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? Why? What is scarecrows in the dungeon? Remember the same thing? No, it wasn't It wasn't that, Okay, it was can't kill talking about like Bob, they haven't you taken care of this?
Speaker 2: Oh right?
Speaker 1: Scarecrows and dungeon. Yeah, I forget our bits. I think about a scarecrowing and dungeon. I swear to God, I can we pretend unbelievably disrespect Can we pretend that airplanes and the night sky are like giant cocks?
Speaker 4: Use dick right now, right now, so dumb I can use a dream or penis al wish captain.
Speaker 1: Jump peepy kind of hap. If somebody gotta do it, uh, gotta foot up my ask, if somebody gotta do it, hun jerk this pp off took this pp off? Oh you're oh you're drawing Pluto fawning over the coumball machine. Right, Yeah, I didn't do the best job.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I couldn't tell hold hold that up to the camera.
Speaker 1: Please come on, it's not that bad. I need to point to Pluto because I don't think they'll know. Yeah, which one is?
Speaker 4: Do you think is?
Speaker 1: Out of all the stupid bullshit on here? The three nipples? Where's it? Where your tits at? I can't even see them anymore? Oh? There they are. Oh yeah, I added a nipple.
Speaker 2: Because I was like, it's like total recall except for three titts and says it's.
Speaker 1: Three areas and one Yeah, three, two tits and three areas exactly perfect woman.
Speaker 18: So hot, I'm so gay, That's what the say is that Barney gumbles like Bob Bobcat Goldswaite, who was a real person.
Speaker 1: Uh, Bobcat Goldwight. He had that. Uh he had that. That was his voice.
Speaker 4: He was like.
Speaker 3: Everybody that was that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know that is okay. I just met Kingston's dad. Oh, Bob Cat mister, I love you. I love you too, man, You're my favorite person in the world. I do remember that guy. Yeah, terrible boys. I don't know. I only know it because I just happen to remember it just now, like I would not on a normal day be able to pull that out like I've done just now. I'm also surprised closet Beetle wearing a silly little clan hood saying gay little Beatle slurs. I I like the little Beetle guys. There's something with the Beatles. It's funny to me. Sonic fans found a way to recompile ex proctually sixty games. Baki Manga threatening to raybi On Trump, Kingston Kinchen my son, I bequeath you. I need that one Australian dollar. Uh, smitch you the kid Bam takes a scalpel to his testing to his testy and eats this offt inside.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't get mad, I get even I washed his clothes in my semen, that's crazy ITCHIVONKSI gas has play Monster Hunter post clarity nut from ELL's Heart. I come at the Star Coffee. The Irish equivalent to Hercules uses a spear called gay bulge. Is that real? I can see that? What is it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: I've never met Irish persent in my life, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't think they exist. Okay u sh uh surging deep inside like a violent tide tugged on by an angry moon. It's blood inside my turgid cock. I want to fuck a gay butt. I don't know what any of that is. Damn. Thank you for the riding, though. I'm sure that's a song that I should know. Uh, consider again that the pale blue dots. Consider again that pale, that pale blue dot, that's here, that's home, that's us, every saint and center in the history of our species lives.
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Carl Sagan? Are you tweeting? Probably quoting Carl Sagan's pale blue Dot speech? No twist at all, just like straight up Craig the Canadian loss. What is this? Brother used hieroglyphics. Nice?
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't even know how you do that, Sook at the end of the like, I don't know how you do that. I guess you would have to just copy paste it.
Speaker 1: I guess that is he used hieroglyphics to do lost or lost. That's insane, that's cool, creative, nice, I like it. It's a boy Shawney d come Titty Snart Tank fans are now homeless and deported service. As in two six seven nuggyar circ Eunis Mott and NNM cabe Ker ed slightly altering video screenshots of Sweeney's face to give him body dysmorphe that's crazy. Y'all got to watch the song Squashed n Word by Chris Lily, who's a white Australian. He wore blackface for the character. That sounds fucking insane. I love it, I love it, I love it. Please look that up, someone, please look that up. Squashed n Word by Chris Lily Lilly l I l l E Y.
Speaker 4: I was trying to go through my camera to find the most deranged memes I've got, but I look it up squashedwards.
Speaker 1: I love the clarification, like that's a normal thing. What do you want like a big yank cheesez really for squashed nword? Yeah? Please thank you? Okay, all right, squashed over? All right? Got it? Uncle ruck his voice, dragging them knuckles to bab eyes, stealing swings pelts in his sleep, and moving in with his grandma to make her happy in her final years. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Slurping, smoke stroking, smoking, joking, drip m h the Lord of All drip key David Keith, David Keith, David Keith, David Key, David Keith, David Keith, David He wore black face in the video. I wanted to see the video. That's about some shit I need to see. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like, I want to see the blackface carry I don't care how it sounds or I do, but like I could also get that from the video. Obi wan you blow me Waiting for the sweet hunting tear. I want his pelt. Jade Vance ferocious. He's sucking Elon's soy boobs and then demanding that he says thank you afterwards. I say thank you? Oh man, what is it? That's that guy? Oh man, could you like a skim go go a little bit further in, let's see what is this? This is a bit? Bro? What the fuck is like?
Speaker 5: That's a bit?
Speaker 1: Right, Like it has to be a bit that's gonna be a character. I mean, if it is a bit, like, I don't get it at all, you know what I mean? Yeah, I don't get it either. But like I don't know squashed and word a term. I don't think I've ever heard that name in my fucking life. Yeah, anyway, creml, that's that's fucking crazy. I don't know how autotune today. Kremlin to Gremlin turned no funny name. I'm just talking. I'm just taking a fat ship right now. Have why and that talk about the Dave Grohl singing. One of my kids is not like the other. One of my kids has a different mother. Bill Bill Murray's black germ Negrosis Jones so dumb. I'm a fucking Oh my god, Jamie Kennedy died. I was at the Tangent Ninja Turtle killing Sadam Hussein. Yeah, I hate that. I know exactly what that is. Off for rip, Like I should not know any of that I should maybe only recognize the turtle, but like the fact that I recognized that, Oh yeah, that's sad down Hussein on the ground being fucking strangled with I shouldn't even know what who say? It looks like it makes no because why should I have that age? You've definitely seen his face. I guess waste five eighty three. I guess you are. I'm a young buck. I just turned twenty two. Yes, whoa dis dis dick squo. Let me see that. Let me see that slung that a guy made that for me? He created? Is your creation? A guy?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but so a guy? Well, so there there was somebody word and someone made it like one and so. But here's the thing. Because I was gonna make real, I was gonna make I was gonna make merch. But the thing is, this guy did it for you for it was like he eate it with his own Uh.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, his own thing he did. I didn't prompt it or anything or request it. He's like, yeah, I use this man. But then I was like the reflection on the bottom, I'm like, it doesn't work. I was like, because I I don't.
Speaker 2: It just needs to be the fine but I can't ask him to Hey, could you you know, I was like so to me, I was like, I was just cool art, you know, No, I got you.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to show up one day with a you know, a nigga shirt. This was like pandemics Dixco. Let me see that slung Dixco, that slung song song. I mean I get that, bar I like that Dixco is not Di di explode. Queer would be better, something sis gay. But let me see that slong is perfect? It almost right. It's actually like that dick that slung sng that's long doing schlong that quick is is like kind of hard, that long, long, long long, not exactly you know, you know, it sucks. I've had that fucking Minecraft song in my head, which one from the movie.
Speaker 4: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen it, but like I've seen like clips of it.
Speaker 4: Had a heart attack during the movie.
Speaker 1: Good. I didn't build a fucking life out of that, build yourself some medicine out of some blocks. No, it's it's that fucking like he has like he plays so he plays Steve in the movie, and he like just black yeah, yeah, And he's like explaining to them because in in Minecraft, you can pour lava on chicken and cook them, so it's like you ever had chicken. So he does a jack Black thing where you just like add lives a fucking song and it's unfortunately like an earworm kind of and it's in my fucking head. It's really annoying. Yeah, I haven't seen that in Steve Chen that means chicken jockey. Yeah, so there's an enemy. I think it like a little zombie that rides a chicken in my Craft. So he's like pointing out it's like chicken jockey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody goes fucking.
Speaker 1: The last time I played Minecraft, that wasn't a thing. I saw somebody shoulder and holding up yeah live chicken. Yeah. I was like, come on, it's crazy. That was definitely in trouble, definitely in California. Yeah, Doc Donkerson, Peppini, Brothers, Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft MOVI would be like, I am Steen. That's that's so stupid. Uh. The colon Swinging Slasher epigraph Battles of History, Casey Anthony versus the Hawk to a girl. I'm about to draw a swen pregnant if he keeps ignoring my emails Chris, how do we get swing? Or Derek on Summons sign or Stelly. People in the comments are always wanting it, are they? I mean I are they? I don't know, I haven't I haven't seen that, but like I mean, sure maybe what do you mean?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What what? I ain't gonna do nothing about that? Yeah? What am I?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean it would work for them, This is what I say. It would have to take effort to be like, hey, you want to do that? Like I know, I know, yeah, you understand. Well. First of all, the idea, the idea of people wanting to do more shows, it's crazy to me, you know, like I already do so much so much. So to me, I'm I'm thinking like for them, I'm just like why would I thought they thought?
Speaker 2: I thought I just meant like as a guest or something. Yeah, like you just pop on the screen. What do you mean you guys do remote?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But it's also like I don't know if you want to do if you want to do you guys have never expressed interest in doing that to me, so like I've never been like, hey, would it be cool?
Speaker 2: Well, I thought the idea would be like, oh, it would like say uh like like uh, the Collins, like, oh, you guys never invited me on the show, and so it's kind of like a t It was like, oh yeah, like we could do hang out do each other shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I.
Speaker 2: Guess it seems like a normal thing to do, like in a you know, like say back in the day when we were like YouTuber people, we would just oh, yeah, on your thing, it's fun, we're friends.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, needs to be in person. That's the thing for me.
Speaker 4: I feel like Colin, it would be we can do it online one that'd be fine over I would fly him out, but I would love to do an on person one would call him because I feel like in person would be fucking hilarious with him.
Speaker 1: It would be good. I feel like it's generally the rule for for just our stuff is like I would like it to if we can do it, to do it that way, and I would hate to blow the load on like the first show him as like a remote like I just I don't know, this is not really interesting, but that's a that's a one. I'll talk to him call today. Actually, well Colin today, maybe Fishy Limp biscuits and gravy. You guys know a lot of people. Yeah, yeah, he's far away, like fucking at least call other people in our orbit. Sandman dot Gov, John Strickland, Merce eighteen nine. Riped Monica. I was I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to mention talk to y M. S Riped Monica with the emoticons going like who else? Eric? Oh yeah, Eric comments that I get that's right. The first Church of Keith David. I want to get Jack on the first, the first Church of Keith David, Jack's films first, the first church he doesn't the first Church of Keith David, the first Church of the the first Time of the Apocalypse. A day passes where Sweeney doesn't utter the N word. Arthur Morgan wearing a rasta hat, speaking in Patois with dreads and eating curry goat.
Speaker 4: That'd be insane. I don't even like carry go like that would just crazy.
Speaker 1: I can't say that kills knowlong all kill Paerson. I don't know that is that sounded crazy? That sounded fucking That sounded like the the four what you know, the spit compilers. Yeah, her, you know from Luan. Yeah, of course you guys aren't brushed up on your marathon, lor I see I know everything about I do everything about Duran Dahal. I've watched everything about fucking the marathon. I like how to run the one thing I finished. One thing I will appreciate is that there's only like three old ass like Doom level games and no like crazy expanded universe stuff. So it's like super easy to get into it. Like, thank fucking God, because that's he was impossible now, you know what I mean. Like I had a friend of mine be like, should I get into Destiny too? Now I'm like now, and it's not like he's like seventeen and he just like missed out in it because like you know, like you're just too young to see most of it. Yeah, he's like twenty six. No, Like it's you missed it, Bro, It's really cool. Go home, Bro, it was cool. You missed it, brother baby, Bro, fucking dumb baby, you missed the fucking storyline. Baby. I love that video. You missed the whole fucking storyline. Bub imagine being born in twenteen twenty five and fucking dumb baby, you missed everything. Bro. I love I love that accent for statements like that. You fucking dumb baby. Uh ask Creed to enter in his blake Prez Uncle Chip turning into Chunky selfs and his sleeping bag that's goopy, hiring Key David to play Kingston's dad. We would never be smirch his filmography with that, I forgot about my jerifocal time machine name and wrote into a U wrote a question to a book club and they read my question, but not my name. My guy, if you specifically are listening to this, you gotta change this. Oh, you gotta change your name, not because it's boring or anything, but because it's been cut off at the end four months and like you gotta either have something new or like, can you squeeze all the relevant stuff in? Because I don't know what you're I don't know what the rest of this is. Spanish people, what the heck? Just put eight equals equals equals capital D and then that squiggin like a peanut. Yeah, I don't know what the squiggly line is called. Yeah till day is it?
Speaker 4: Is it? Fucking Spanish people?
Speaker 1: Right? All right? David?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Young Young Sweeney selling p Diddy all that baby oil, Nikky Ziggy Smokey's Pyroman pyramaniac sibling. Hey, Derek, you should listen to h that's not even he's showing a fucking meme again. Crazy, what the he's even raised the volumes of people could hear hest He's just like, hey, he's looks like that racist chick with the dunks. Learn that little girl. Oh yeah, that's right, dumb dumb black work. That's crazy. Hey Derek, you should listen to Comby Comby Christ or Coma Christ Coma com c O n B I Christ. I don't know. I'd love to hear your cover of Modern Demon her heads off? Did he funk up? And did you mean let me? Let me? I have no way of knowing comedy it says that's true. Oh my god, sorry, miss Jackson? And what n bomber gay? That can't be we look, I don't know, man, I'm trying. I have tried so many times. Sorry, miss Jackson. Badly brave dog the baby Hunter didn't need to tell lor robing a Halo three penism melpous one and wrapping out writing out our list as always, the King was to save you. Where they said petis like I was like I was not I was saying it because like I was looking like you know, like you anyway, was it four hours so? By Sion Norah
Speaker 4: Sion