Speaker 1: Welcome back. This is part two. I just want to say something to you, guys. You have been doing a really good job of listening to part one. I appreciate that. Sometimes Cecily and I feel slighted that like we put a lot of energy and thought and like we're anxious attachers and it's just like, you guys need to show up for us and like really show us that you care about Part one. Well, now listen.
Speaker 2: So if you're listening to this and you didn't listen to part one, what Stephanie is saying is just like, go pop it download.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. I'm going to make a new podcast.
Speaker 2: Go pop it down down once you go pop it download. So this is an exciting time to start part two because this is the bump bump, bumb big moment I didn't expect when we've just had Justin, poor sweet Justin slash Bert from Berton, Ernie talking to what's her face Lexi and her saying like, I'm just I think you're not over Susie and I just want to explore other people. And right at that moment, Susie arrives yes, and it's very exciting. I was a little excited. I did not remember Susie totally, and I was shocked by how beautiful she is, Like she's she's pretty gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're all, she's really beautiful. And just to remind you, So on Clayton's season, his final three were Gabby, Gabby, Wendy, Rachel, Rekia, and Susie, and he Susie's the only one he didn't sleep with because that's the one he actually which was the thing that made me mad, because so he sleeps with Gabby and then he sleeps with Rachel, and then he goes on a date with Susie and she's like, hey, by the way, I don't want to do the fantasy, so like if you slept with somebody else, like I don't want to sleep with you. So then he gets flustered and he's like, well, why you should have told me that before, and she's like, well, I shouldn't have to tell you that, Like if you like me, then you wouldn't, like it's just not my thing, Like I don't, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not you know, I'm coming around on this because I argued with you at the time, like that's the show, and they're all that's why they have fantasy suites and they can sleep with whoever they want test the merchandise. But now that I'm thinking about it, like if he was really into Susie and that's who was going to choose, it's pretty shitty to sleep with two other women and tell them he loves Yes, that's shitty.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can see it now. I don't know why I couldn't see it before, but I now that I know Susie and I get that he was like caught up in the moment and he was feeling hisself and like, hey, I want to have the full experience of this show. And there's something about this show that gives you permission to just like fuck everybody. And that's fine, but you can't be that surprised when Susie's like, well but I'm not into that. And then this whole I feel like it was a little Madonna whore because once she said that, then he was suddenly like even more in love with her, and he tells her, I need to sample the merchandise, Like I think that's a big part of like getting engaged. But then he was willing to get engaged with her without having slept with her because he proposes to her. He wants to remember he chases her down because she's going to leave. I don't remember. So he breaks up with Rachel and Gabby remember that, And then he goes and finds Susie and he's like, I want to be with you, I want, I want. I got rid of them, And she's like, well, did she accept his proposal? Oh? She was like no, like no, and then he's so bud, I feel like Susie. I don't feel like Susie really wants to be part of any of them.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure why she keeps being part of it, Like I guess in that case, Yeah, no, Like okay.
Speaker 1: Then she ended up dating Clayton afterwards. They dated for a long time and then they broke it. So then after she dated Justin and there was a whole thing. They were really good friends at first, and there was a lot of people like are they or aren't they? And then it turned out that yes they were dating, and it was like the romance of the century, and everybody thought they were going to get engaged. And they dated for a year. So at this point you and I were like, huh, like who broke up with who? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It seems like she's okay. So she comes in going crazy.
Speaker 1: They're excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeremy grabs Susie and I just wrote like, is she not?
Speaker 1: Like? She not the brightest? Is this one does? Jeremy?
Speaker 2: The one is like do you hike? And I did like that. She was like, I do a flat walk? I agree with that. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: And she's kind of she's kind of, you know, like the bugs, we're all a little Susie. Yeah, I mean, I just don't think there's anything like not to like about her at this point. She seems very sweet, Like am I going to be best friends with her? No, because she's too pageanty. She doesn't really have a lot of but she's there's something off, super nice, like yeah, no, I felt her. I totally felt her.
Speaker 2: And in fact it's stark contrast to Zoe because as Zoe's pissed that now Susie's there, I just wrote, is Zoe okay.
Speaker 1: As a person? Just leave?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what she said, but I was like, just get out of here, get off my things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't, And she's complaining and complaining. She talks.
Speaker 2: Zoe talks like she's wearing a head gear, you know what I mean? Like, she's like, I mean I like and he's like fucking me out. Yeah, okay, I don't know what it is, but I don't like it. So then Zoe's trying to go after Dale like now she's too little, too late. Yeah, so but but why aren't they bringing in more guys? Why are they only bringing in women? Did you notice that that's not that fun? I agree with you, Well they brought in this episode, yeah, like make it interesting because maybe give Zoe, make us think that Zoe has a chance, yeah, save another woman like that?
Speaker 1: That was just I didn't really like that.
Speaker 2: And then she's like talking to Dale, She's like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you just agrees. Well, because I'm finding this on my notes because I just have I have like a little bit more as I always do because I write everything. But yeah, I'm at the part so yeah, she tells she's telling Dale like yeah, like, I'm confused, like Brian was disrespectful, like and he like I don't like the way he operates. Uh. And then Dale is like, yeah, well I put you on my list for chemistry. Dale, the you check all the boxes, Yes, you check all the Then he goes, and then he goes, but Cat's my focus right now, and then he goes, Wow. Timing was just like really messed up because like Brian's trying to switch up. She goes, and now Dale's trying to end things with me. Girl, editing things with you? You are a fucking level five cling off, okay, hold on, clean on, okay.
Speaker 2: That could be an edit issue because I that blew my mind so much that I'm like, no way, could she be that crazy? That's an edit. He may maybe there were scenes where Dale was leading her on. It is like, oh, I can't really decide between you guys or whatever. I have to believe that she can't possibly be that insane. But how would.
Speaker 1: She think that she's with two different guys?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: How like to explain why she would be thinking that Brian is so badly fucking her over if she's right, if she also.
Speaker 2: Thinks she's with Dale, She's like, are you bright? So I guess they're just going to break up. He's like, I'm just trying to tell you where my head's out.
Speaker 1: Like he's scared.
Speaker 2: You can see it in his AI ass. He's like, now, all of a sudden, the robot can feel. It's like the first time that the like the robots like, I'm afraid Dave again, you're not going to get a two thousand and one reference in another podcast talking about this show.
Speaker 1: Asy Days, Yeah listen, and so yeah, he's there's fear in his eyes.
Speaker 2: He's like, all right, yeah, just time. She's like okay, what She's.
Speaker 1: Like, thanks, She's just let's go back to the group since you like we think that we're yes, and we're like rooting for Kat, who just really was truly one of the worst people. I'm loving Kat, right, I mean, she just knows just keep crying. And then he goes in lays with her and they just start making out and he's like, yeah, everybody else is fucking crazy. Cat. I love you. I'm so into you.
Speaker 2: He's like, She's like that used to be me, but I learned. I read a bunch of books about how not to be crazy on a TV show, and now I'm just really.
Speaker 1: Pretty now somehow she's the hero. Yeah, so funny. First, she's so crazy on the Last Bachelor of Paradise and we loved it.
Speaker 2: I loved her both ways, but like, okay, so now justin this is so sad, like, so he sits with Susie Yeah, and they have this very real conversation like is this the moment where they he goes ry.
Speaker 1: He's like, hey, so like, uh, like you know, I just so want to let you know, like with the vibe here, and he's like, so I did get a date card and she goes like this, oh fun. I really felt for her.
Speaker 2: She seems so sad, and I just was like, this is the first moment I didn't really know her, and I was just like, yeah, I didn't remember her, I should say, but I like her. She's having a normal reaction on a show where people either have so much botox that we can't see what's happening.
Speaker 1: Not to say that she hasn't too, but like she's.
Speaker 2: Having a normal like she's not over her ex and it's making her sad.
Speaker 1: And I felt but at this point, weren't you like I don't know who broke up with whom. At this point, zach I literally wrote why did they break I'm dying no right, so we can't tell and they're not telling us. But basically, uh, Justin is like yeah, And then I went out with Lexi. But Lexi wanted to put a pin in it because she's worried about my situation with you. Yeah, and then they flash over to a Lexi and she's talking to Zoe and she's like, yeah, I don't know, I don't feel comfortable with him, Like and now he's sitting with his It's like, girl, you just fucking told you just friend zoned him. You just told him like, I want to pursue other people, so you know. So then Justin and Susie they're like, yeah, it's really hard like seeing you here. And then Justin tells the camera he's like, the last time I saw Susie, we were exchanging stuff. And then they both start crying, and Susie says to the camera, she's like, I've never felt had anything like what I had with Justin. And then I wrote I am dying to know why they broke up. Then I think that he broke up. She says, I just made a mistake coming to Paradise.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm feeling her little sweet face.
Speaker 1: I know, but why did you break up? Okay? If because here's what was going through my mind, and I just want to try to analyze this because I like to analyze this stuff. She's it did. It seems like he's saying he wants like a forever partner, So it's not like that. It couldn't be that he has commitment issues and was like, I don't like I don't see us.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody cheated, maybe she's too clinging. Maybe he got the ick somehow some way and felt really bad about it.
Speaker 1: You know, who knows.
Speaker 2: See even the most What is your thing that you said, like, show me a beautiful woman, I'll show you a guy who's I'll show you the guy sick. Yeah, I mean who knows. I mean, I can look it up on Reddit. You keep going, see it looks like he.
Speaker 1: Really has feelings for her. I mean, he's here, seems to be empathizing with her. He's a nice guy, I know. So they both cry and then then they go day five and I just wrote Zoe's real mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we went from like this sweet Susie back to Zoe, which she knows, making me so mad, Like I just don't I don't like it. I just can't take it. Okay, I'm going to read you something the former couple. This is according to a Okay from four hours ago. Former couple dated for over a year, ending things the following January. While they only dated in the Pubo Guy for a year, the relationship went back further. At the time of the breakup, the former couple cited differences in career goals as one of the reasons of their split. Okay, I'm going to reality Tea dot Com and there's more more.
Speaker 1: I lived through this.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you know, I have to get through all the ads.
Speaker 1: This is who they are. Like. What if you're like, well, I just saw an ad for something that I have to buy real quick, and then I have to read it. Hold on, let me you just hear me clicking, and then let me read all this. I have to make an account. So if I want to buy this couch that I just saw, I have to hold on. I have to make like this couch. Let me describe the couch. It's tur boise, so cute. So okay.
Speaker 2: They were friends first, blah blah blah. For months, they had dodged dating rumors. Oh my god, they really make you search. They officially began dating in twenty twenty three. Didn't announce at the time of the breakup what I just said. However, some Bachelor Nation fans suspected there was a bigger reason behind it because it was filmed in May. Because BP was filmed in May of twenty twenty five, I have only four months after Justin and Susie split. Doesn't write first, we just went through all this. Oh my god, they're not going to really tell us they don't know, you don't know, but they're saying fans suspect something else.
Speaker 1: Which is what if? It's just what if? The articles in real time they like Cecily and Stephanie haven't even released the episode yet that they are discussing this. They are hold on, it's just dot dotting while while they're waiting for us to come up with the reason, it says, well, the former couple is on good terms. They both got emotional after speaking in person. Justin explains that the last time they sell black that they don't know anything. After Susie rejected the oh there's no there's literally no information. Maybe we'll find out tomorrow bare you I know, but like, how dare you make that the headline? And then there's no one, zero comments because it's nobody in real time.
Speaker 2: They're not telling you, we don't know, but there's something something bad went down, and I don't think they she I just feel for her.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I am mad dicking out. He's like yeah, yeah, Bra, He's like I had fun with Parisa last night, but now like Zoe's mad, but fuck her. I told her I was going to explore options. Zoe's just staring off into space and why does she stay next to him? Why does she keep sitting next to him? And Zoe says to Bailey, you know what, we should go put on swimsuits, right, you just got a good day, like so then you should just like apologize then John, Okay, then this is interesting. So Jonathan and Alex are sitting together and he tells the camera that he likes Alex, and then Alex tells the camera like she doesn't know why she's not really feeling a pull towards him, like where she wants to, Like, she doesn't seem to feel a pull towards anyone really, right, she has some intimacy stuff which I can totally relate to.
Speaker 2: So she I think the camera bugs her a little bit. I think she's just very, very self aware.
Speaker 1: And then Wells tells us He's like, yeah, I don't really see the romantic connection between Jonathan and Alex and he's like, I mean, I've only been doing this one hundred years, but I could be wrong. He's idiots.
Speaker 2: I wish he would say that every time. He's fucking tummies.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jesse's back. Thank god, we don't have to just iPad with him. And he's like, listen, guys, the Rose ceremonies coming up, and guess what. Jill and Susie are gonna get bait guards. M hm. Obviously. So then Zoe pulls Brian aside because she just cannot. It's like a loose tooth with her. She's just like, I just I'm not going to stop. She's like, listen, you are so rude. You're not even like being nice to me. And he's like, whoa, uh let me let me talk, let me speak, and she's like no, because I don't really care what you have to say, and like you're so rude, and like you know, you're glued at the hip with like Parsa. And he's like, yeah, well I like Paris, okay, I'm interested in her and she's like she's and she goes, it's so rude because you said you were interested in me. Now you're saying you're interested in her and he goes, yeah, Rob, I am, I'm interested in her. And then he's like, I really don't like being in like a fight with you, and she's like, it's not a fight, and he goes, what feels like it is? And then she storms off, and I just want to say, I have been there way too many times. Yeah, Zoey, I've been the Zoe. Yes, I have been the like that's interesting thing, okay, Like it just doesn't feel like you're like into it. I don't know, like the vibe like, yeah, I've done that with guys that weren't interested in me, which is why I was picking up on the vibe.
Speaker 2: And I somehow I'm weirdly not ever Zoe, even though I'm in that position a lot, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I never.
Speaker 2: I'm more always going to be an Alex.
Speaker 1: I'm just like.
Speaker 2: And then deep down I'm crying, but not in front of the hu not and I don't pick fights.
Speaker 1: I let it go. I let it.
Speaker 2: Remember my joke I used to have about it is like I know when guys are trying to get me to break up with them, like that's the joke, is that they're so awful that you'll.
Speaker 1: Do it, but I'm never gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I just pretend like I don't notice, right, So yeah, no, she's I couldn't even imagine playing it the way she's playing it, Like why why just leave just golf?
Speaker 1: You get it at Annie? Then I just iraloge. And now we're only entering our three of the show. Yeah, but we are.
Speaker 2: We're gonna wrap this up soon because I mean, we still got some notes. But Ali pulls Dale. Kat's a little worried for a second, Ali Joe, I guess I should say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Allie, Joe pulls Dale and Kat shows a little worried, like is he into her? We don't know. It's confusing for all of us because he's kind of he's rubbing her so weird. He's he's just chat GPT just invented him.
Speaker 2: And I will give you this that it was annoying, even though I like her now that she kept saying like, I'm just a school appeal. Here's the thing, just because your parents had sex in March does not make you a sex love bike nothing. Can I please just be the one to break it to you, guys. I know people get mad at me, and I know I'm into the shit I'm into. I love a look, I love a quiz, I love a Meyer's rates. But it's kind of based in something. You answer seventy two questions about yourself, and it categorizes.
Speaker 1: You, and it gives you a little information your parents. Fucking in January does not make you adventures. It makes no fucking sense, and I'm sorry, I'm so sick of it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we live in this world that, like it's so common that people honestly are just like yeah, but like, I mean, I have good friends that are really smart and they're like, oh my god, you're so sad, like I am not.
Speaker 1: Maybe it makes you feel any better, Like I know my astrological sign. I couldn't even tell you. My kids don't know I could.
Speaker 2: I mean, your kids are I mean, no, Snagittarius is they're the same as me.
Speaker 1: One day book, that's true. And then LB is November twelve, which is as a scorpio. Okay, I actually she's such analogy scarps. She's so scorps. She reminds me so much.
Speaker 2: And by the way, just so you don't think, I'm like, like, I have so many friends that are in it. They've done my charts. I know my rising sign, I know my moon sign. Now, okay, it's fun. I'll look up the ship. But I can't believe in conversation that people will just say, like, my god, you're so cap, such cap energy, such cap people. I know, I don't understand what I I would so much rather people like you're so ian fj I would rather that conversation because it is literally based in information. You're so so so Alie.
Speaker 1: Joe is like, I'm interested in you, and he says, yeah, I'm intrigued, which ry and is rubbing her pants, rubbing her. Then she climbs in his lap and he's holding her, uh like, and then he's staring. He's doing the thing that I talked about episode one where he's just staring in the distance and she keeps trying to look in his eyes. She's like a little kid where she's like yeah because her eyes, she knows, her eyes are amazing. And she keeps trying to put her face in front of his face and he just like avoids it, and he's just like staring out into space like he's trying to you know, like I said, But she's doing the thing here's something else, and you guys are gonna be so pissed. I bet a lot of people will be like, I like astrology.
Speaker 2: And that's fine. I like it too. I'm a Pisce's moon. Okay, I'll admit it. I'll admit it. After all that screaming and crying. Yeah, I get why it's fine, But I'm gonna say something you're not gonna like. Sometimes when people have beautiful, beautiful brown eyes, beautiful blue eyes, they know their eyes are amazing, so they do the thing I've talked about where in pictures they make their eyes really big because they're blue. But they're overdoing it. So it's like, you don't have to make your eyes crazy big. We know you have pretty blue eyes. I think Ellie Joe's just trying to do that. She's like, I know, my eyes are my weapon, and that's how I'm gonna get him. And that's why she's like all up in his face. It's a thing that blue eyed people do. I'm on to you. I'm jealous of it, but.
Speaker 1: Just chill out in the photos because you're already you got the blue eyes. So he's very like production, you know. So he's like telling the camera. Yeah, Like he calls her Jojo by the way, which I think he doesn't know her actual name. He's like, yeah, Jojo and I are really bonding, and yeah, I've got a thing with Kat, but I've got to do what's right for me. It reminded me of you, like Cci, like he I loved it. What he did I know?
Speaker 2: I think it was he couldn't he didn't understand my name.
Speaker 1: I think he just couldn't remember. So maybe Dale doesn't remember Ellie Joe. So he's just like Jojo.
Speaker 2: I loved Tino. I missed him. We loved having he used to be a guest on our show quite often. Actually, yes, like and he because he was a fan. He listened to the show and liked our take. So he was like, I want to call in. He was lovely. I miss him every day.
Speaker 1: So then so then Dale is telling camera like, yeah, I'm looking for someone I could potentially spend the rest of my life with. No, you're not, Dale, And then he and Jersey just start making out where basically Kat could probably see him.
Speaker 2: She can't see him. That's why she got his she got in his eye line. She's like, well enough of this and puts on a bikini and gets in the waters, which we like her to not be bothered.
Speaker 1: You do like her. She's funny. So then and then Bailey, sorry I have that Jill walks up to Jonathan to have a talk to to have a talk, and it's just so many crazy voices. It's just like, I'm sorry to say that I took her foot. Well, it's up to you. Yes, she is all the things. So then Susie talks to Jeremy and she's so nice. She's just like, I just I want to be respectful, like to Bailey, but like, is there anyway, like would you want to possibly go on a date with me? And he's like he's like hell yeah. So then so then she goes, uh something is this where she says like do you need to talk to do you need to talk to Bailey? And he's like already did like nor to talk to her? And then then it shoots Bailey and she's just vocal I just wrote she vocal fries. Yeah, she vocal fries that she's cool with him going she's she is being cool, very what else can you do? She's like, have fun. I don't. I'm not worried yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was a good way to play it, but she is vocal frying in a way that's upsetting me. I also was upset by Susie wearing earrings on the jet skis. It seems there were hoop earrings and it seemed extremely dangerous easily pulled.
Speaker 1: Really agree, So yeah, so they go out on the on the jet skis. She's a cool girl.
Speaker 2: We could never do that as someone who just said she doesn't like the hike and she hates bugs.
Speaker 1: I was surprised that she was like so athletic. I was.
Speaker 2: I was a little jealous, yeah, because you know you and I I wouldn't have been able to even get on the jet ski like production, can you just lift me on? I can't even like pull myself up.
Speaker 1: No way, I don't know how. I don't know how they're doing it. But okay, So then Jill asks Jonathan to go on the date. Oh no, this is the one they did show Jeremy talking to Bailey, but on this one, Jill, Okay, this is so funny to me. So Jill's like, do you need to go tell and he goes, Now, it's fine. I already did because I told her it's probably just gonna be more of like a friendly vibe. You know. It was sad, it's very epony, and it was very like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's not worried about you. It's it's Jill might as well be wearing a top hat. I mean, nobody, nobody cares. That was exactly like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically does. He says that, and then he's like, I mean, you know, if you're just going to be here for like one night, like you know, he says to the camera, He's like, you know, she's leaving, so like, I just want to make sure she has like a fun time.
Speaker 2: It was Yes, it was very like, and buy it while you're at it. Could you give this note to Cosette see again a le Misrath like you're gonna get sci fi, You're gonna get musicals.
Speaker 1: You guys are so spoiled. I feel like you should just, you know, set up a GoFundMe for us. For all this is is yes please, And this is when I wrote. Jeremy reads, as I said in part one, he reads as a divorced accountant in his sixties, which is fine, Oh my god, great idea. He should switch it up when the goldens come and he should just go be with him, and it's fine. I would date. Oh well, we didn't. I posed. I gave you a.
Speaker 2: Question at the beginning of part one, and I was like, which guys would you want to hook up with? Let's just change it to like, not date, but who of these guys would you make out with? We would make out with all of them, right, there's nobody that I'm grossed out by. I physically, skin would be weird. I bet he'd be weird about you touching his face.
Speaker 1: Never make out with Botox Brian.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would make out with Botox Brian either. I don't He's not He's not great. Hear me, though.
Speaker 1: Obviously I'm going to say that I don't think I could make out with Jonathan. He's just so not my type. It's like.
Speaker 2: You could still make it out with him. Though he's not my type either at all. I mean he's not an impish blonde. I mean it's the absolute opposite of my type. Like it's kind of uncanny, how opposite. But I still get if you're drunk, and if I was drunk, I make ow them.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to go back to the days when I was drinking, I probably wouldn't. Here's what would happen. I would make out with Dale just because just looking at his face, I think I would make out with him. But then I would be really grossed up by the way he kisses Oh for sure. Oh yeah, that wouldn't last very long.
Speaker 2: But there's nobody that I would be like absolutely imagine. Okay, yeah, go back to the days where you're like, what e's I'm trying to think of my twenty I'm twenty one and thirty one and forty one.
Speaker 1: Probably for sure make out with Spencer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm like, think of the bar, think of it, you know, like I'm at Sloan's. I would totally make out with brian O Tex back then I'm drunk. I'm twenty two years old. I know that guy's all cocky. Oh yeah No, No, I'm not saying it's good. I'm not saying i'd be happy about it the next day. But I'm just saying, like drunk, for I'm just saying our taste is very different because he's just not cute to me, like not cute, not my taste.
Speaker 1: No, he's not cute.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying if you were waste. If I keep making it worse. You're in a black you're an akedemine, hole a cable, you're a gun.
Speaker 1: You don't remember, You're not going to remember it the next day. Like, he's not my type. None of these guys. There's not one dude that I think that's ever been on this franchise. It's like, well there's probably somebody, but it's very rare that my type comes along. Yeah. No, no, like it's and slightly overweight.
Speaker 2: I mean no, okay, so, no, they don't have enough blondes on the show.
Speaker 1: I just realized, how come there's not more blondes you're I do. I'm just saying, but you know what, it's weird. In my notes here, I have Susie and Jeremy go on a date, but they already did do Yeah, we already did that. So I don't know why my notes are like that. Okay, so I have Meanwhile, Bailey tells Jersey Joe, She's like, I am feeling so confident about Jeremy, and then they cut back to Jeremy just making out with Susie, and then that was the editing thing.
Speaker 2: But I also want to say that the vocal fry was so bad for both of them that they had to subtitle that. And I was just not loving Bailey's not tripping, she says, but she's not true.
Speaker 1: The Jill and go on a date to the presidential suite of the resort, which was giving a COVID energy. Like when they were like, just have a date where we're just in the parking lot of the hotel, It's like, that's not a date.
Speaker 2: I liked it though, that's what I would want, especially just friends sit on the couch eat. She knows they had to play twists supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be bartending for her, and her joke is like he's doing such a bad bartending job that she's like, where'd you bartend AA meetings? Which it's like, it says, like that joke doesn't even track. Makes no sense. She makes no sense. Aapeople know their fucking drinks, bitch, Like if you want, like, yeah, good point, it would be the fussiest about our drinks. Oh my god, such a good point. I guess she means like bartending for people who wouldn't have to drink your drink, so you don't know, Okay, So then they play twister. Then she's so up his ass, like she's like, I R I know, we're just friends, but like like I'm just gonna here's my face, red red red red. No.
Speaker 2: But then she chills out a little because then he she even says that later she went, well, I'll wait for that. But she makes like a choice to kind of chill. She's like, I know I can be a lot. So I just gazed into his eyes instead, which worked because then he kissed her, which was very confusing, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: So that it's still the main rains a lot in Costa Rica. Oh, it's so beautiful. It looks worth it, though I don't know. They're probably putting a filter on that. Somebody tell me if you've been to Costa Rica, Like, are the is the water that turquoise? Because I want to go.
Speaker 2: They're doing a good job with tourism on this one, because I really want to go.
Speaker 1: Yah. It is constantly pouring rain outside that Oh I like that. So I kind of like it, except like i'd be scared, like you know you are, Like, yeah, i'd.
Speaker 2: Be a little bit scared by it being a big, crazy storm. But if they can keep it just a gentle rain, that just keep it.
Speaker 1: Gentle guys. Okay, So now Marisa is feeling a little bit worried about Brian because like, guess what, he's a fucking asshole. And she's like, I don't. I mean, he really switched it up fast on Zoe for me, so I wonder if you'd switch it up on me for somebody else. Yes, the answer is yes, Parisa, he says pink.
Speaker 2: They're now trying to make pink flags happen, and I love that Cat jumped in and she's like, red flag, I'm gonna say red. I enjoyed that moment. I was like, yeah, we're not gonna do this pink flag thing. It's just not We're not doing it.
Speaker 1: So they play some game which was actually a little bit funny to me, the improv game where she's like, okay, let's pretend that I call you from jail. I thought this was funny, this is this was like something Okay. So then she's like, okay, pretend in jail. Okay, answer the phone and he's like hello, and she's like, in jail, I need you to go to my dresser. Go in the top drawer, find the pink flip flop and burn it, that was funny.
Speaker 2: She didn't write that, you know, a producer fucking gave that to her. I don't think she came up with that.
Speaker 1: I doubt I don't know if right, he doesn't. He's not a yes and guy. He's just like wait, what what? Then he gets it. He finally gets it. He's like, cool, she's quirky. I like it. She's that was funny. Yeah, those peo So then it's an Jeremy tells Bailey. He's like, uh, yeah, I really like you. I'm trying to I was going to try to do a very Jewish, very hash voice like I like you, but I had a very fun time with Susie. You know, I'd like to explode things with both of you, trying to do a little woody Allen. I'm polyamorous, you know, I want to like, it'd be really nice, you know, it would be nice as if, like you know, I could kind of like, you know, fuck both of you. Right. Then he decides to be very manipulative by saying, like, you know, usually like I'm the kind of guy who's like really into somebody, but then I might get hurt. So I promised myself, Oh yeah, it was such a word. I promise myself that I would move differently, you know, so just know that what I'm doing right now by like really playing you but now going on a date with somebody else, that's just me moving differently. Oh okay, it makes it like it's a positive thing. That's amazing. It's just like I'm just doing this. I promised myself that I would really look out for me a little bit more so that so what I'm doing by telling you that I'm really into you but then going on a date with somebody else and making out with her, that's just me like being respectful of me moving differently. But I have to say I wrote something very different.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, he does have a right to choose who he wants to be with, and I don't feel like he's a villain in this moment.
Speaker 1: I wrote, Bailey is like, well, I hope you give me your rose, but you know, and I wrote liking Bailly Moore on that she's less annoying to me. It's been cool. I like, so then a Lexi justin yeah, okay, let me can I just do Lexi here?
Speaker 2: Because I feeling she had a lot of gen but she's like, yes, Yesterda was tough, Toda feels butter.
Speaker 1: Now I know that that's the same voice as Jen. But she did literally say yes, why U s t R d U y yes?
Speaker 2: Because here's why no guy showed up. She thought like, oh, she'd have some other people to get from. She doesn't like him, but now she knows that she's not.
Speaker 1: She has no chance to stay right, so what the fuck yesterday? God? Well she She also tries to tell us yeah, I told Sizzy, and Sis said like, she's fine with it, and they're done.
Speaker 2: Like he already told you that you should take it from the guy that's interest, didn't you, And now you're confusing him. You're fucking with him. He's a sweet gentleman and leave him alone.
Speaker 1: Right. So then justin basically says I I think he says to her, He's like, yeah, well last night was like awkward between us, Yes, even more than it was between me and Susie, which was fair. I thought that was a fair thing to say. Is like you were making it a worse thing than Susie was, basically, and then he tries to go He's like, yeah, I mean I appreciate you trying to work through it though, ye, And then she says, yeah, like if fillings come up and you're filling some kind of way, like I want you to be able to talk to me about it.
Speaker 2: But now because the rough Sarmon is coming up to that and I think it's a very impartner got cottle Ralph say that exactly.
Speaker 1: Then Justin goes, okay, yeah, I mean and vice versa, you know, like I'm an open book and I'm looking forward to like how we can progress the like really intentionally, like I'm intentionally going to be intentional.
Speaker 2: So and then the next conversation somehow even more annoying. So Jonathan is talking to Jill and he's talking about he's talking about Alex. He's like, you know, I mean, humor is her coping mechanism.
Speaker 1: And she's like, mintail mite, I'm from from right And then yeah, but then she's like, but I'm working on it. I'm working on it. I know in it.
Speaker 2: And he's like, yeah, but you can chill out sometimes, And that's what I was referring to earlier when she did kind of chill out during Twister, Like Alex would not have been able to handle Twister.
Speaker 1: She would have been out of her mind with jokes and last right, that is very true.
Speaker 2: Bill was able to calm down to receive a kiss, so whatever. But he's so he is very cheesy there all everybody's yeah.
Speaker 1: But so then Dale sits with Kat and she says, we're just liking Kat so much more. She's no melt her. She's like, do you need to like go talk to anybody? And he goes, actually, no, like I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm like here with you. So then Jersey Joe comes up and she's like, could I pull you for a minute or what? And uh and then she tells the camera she's like, yeah, you know what, Dale's roses up for grabs, so I don't give a buck. Yeah, and then she and then Dale makes it seem like it is. He's like, yeah, it's so confusing. Yeah. And then she's like, like, honestly, like earlier, like I was feeling really good, but like now like for some reason, I'm insecure. Yeah, that's because Dale is with Cat.
Speaker 2: And also I also made the note he's obviously this is a fake. This is fake, Like he's obviously choosing Cat. We knew that there was never a question to me and then let's as we as we.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's like he's like, yeah, you know, like I'm at a bit of a crossroads, Like I'm really intrigued by you. No, you're not. You're not at a crossroads. He's like, you're gorge and I want more time with you. And she goes, yeah, well that's in your control. Like if you want more time, you know what to do, all right, And he goes, uh, yeah, I mean Kat's been my focus, but I have some concerns. I'm actually torn. What are your concerns? Like this is news to us watching the show. Did the editors realize that? Yeah, yes, no they don't care. So then Justin goes to sit with Susie and this was just like really sad. She was still say. Justin goes like, yeah, yesterday you seem like really stressed out, Like so I just wanted to be intentional and like check on you and see how you're doing. And then Susie goes like, yesterday it was a great day, Like it not like I don't know, like I just said, I don't know, it was a great day. Oh, this is sad to read that. I just felt sad.
Speaker 2: This is when I literally wrote, did he dump her? This must be what happened. She's so emotional, sad. I can't make fun of her.
Speaker 1: She's so sweet. She just crying and she's like, I wish I could stay longer. I don't know why. And Justin's like, a big part of why this experience has been better for me than for you is because like you're here, and then she just starts crying, but like, oh, and then Justin says, you're the always the one who's giving, and like, I'm thinking back on that time on my sofa where we pinky promise to protect each other. And then Justin says, I just feel so bad. He's like, I really want her to find happiness and find her person. So this is where I wrote, I think he broke up with her, right because why else would you be? Like, I just really want to dis best for her. I really want her to be happy. He must have ended it with her, but why I don't know.
Speaker 2: But like I said, people, let's bring it home. Jesse finally, thank God Mercy, Like it's like and this three hours later, he's like, Okay, it's it's time.
Speaker 1: He comes out.
Speaker 2: It's time, all right, So we go to the we shuffle into the roast. Before that, though, Jill tells the camera she's.
Speaker 1: Like, I haven't had a lot to work with. She's like, no, she just has a cane. You're like, where do you even get a cane? Why do you have that? It's just a pup. Don't worry about it, Okay. So Spencer's first, because we know it's just nobody cares yay Dale. Then it's like, maybe we don't know, but obviously it's going to be Cat. We all cat knows, we know whatever. Now, Jeremy, this one is a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of we were not told right sure, because it seemed like he did make out with hot Susie, but I was kind of happy he chose Baty.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't know, let's not forget that he told Susie. I was really hoping you were one of the people like on my list, and we know he doesn't. It's like Bailey, So what's he doing? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he just who knows, but for whatever reason, maybe maybe to be cool with Justin who knows, but he chooses Bailey.
Speaker 1: I see that's a possibility. But I was also like, maybe he's just playing it safe because he knows Bailey likes him, so he's like, if I pick Bailey, she's gonna pick me again, Whereas if I picked I don't know if Susie's gonna pick me back.
Speaker 2: So now, Brian, there's no question that he's not choosing Zoe. I mean, there's nobody thinks he's going to choose Zoe, of course, and then he says the thing like, and you know, I don't think he needs to apologize for it, like, let's all move on by Zoe, go leave. She's not okay at all, It's all I said here. She's very surprised for some reason, very upset.
Speaker 1: Uh he switched up the way he sweats up the way, then the way he switched it up. She goes, I find it disgusting. Girl.
Speaker 2: Then we don't know who Jonathan's going to choose. I guess in this moment, where were you leaning here?
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure, but I felt like he was going to pick Alex because he's so in being like the good guy. He's he's always calling himself like a nice guy, and nice Guy's finished. Nic. I think that he's very worried that if he picked Jill it would come off as mean to Alex.
Speaker 2: I think he did the right thing. I literally wrote, yay, just because I really like Alex. They're not going to end up together, but I was happy so on this next one, the last thing I told you before we started, I was like, I don't know why, but I knew that Justin was not gonna I knew Justin was gonna choose Susie.
Speaker 1: I did not. I gasped.
Speaker 2: I gasped too because I was so happy. But I was like, I feel like, there's no way that it makes total sense. I mean, I just I just knew it. I just knew it, and I was happy about it. I was like, oh my god, yay, love it. This show is fucking rule. I love it. By Alexi, get out of here. You didn't know what you had and or let's not even blame Lexi. She wasn't into him, Okay, bye.
Speaker 1: But then my heart broke when Susie refused the row and why and she was like, why are you doing this? Why are you doing this? He was doing it because you said you wanted to stay longer, and he thought that's exactly. Maybe you something going on with like Jeremy. He thought you'd meet somebody. He thought there's more guys coming for you. I fully believe that that's what it was, and that he was like, I don't I'm not going to have loyalty to Lexi. When she friend zoned me one like six.
Speaker 2: Hours ago, barely even friend zoned. It was nothing. It was like a lot.
Speaker 1: Him off and then wanted him back when when the rose was up for grabs r so like.
Speaker 2: And then Susie did him dirty for sure, Like that was dirty the way she was like, I know she didn't mean to, but what did she think was going to happen if she declined the rose? Now you're both you both have to leave now, right, So.
Speaker 1: Justin was really he's so he's standing there like are you kidding me? Right now? Like I picked you? And it was so clear that it was a friendship pick. It wasn't. It was so obvious that he was like doing his ex girlfriend, who's done nothing wrong and who we keep saying, she's a great person, we're on good terms. He was doing her a solid. Maybe she's a little crazy.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it, but maybe that's showing what happened in their relationship. I mean, we don't know. Maybe he cheated and he feels bad. Maybe he cheated and he feels bad and she's like, fuck that shit, don't give me a mercy rose. Now, maybe that's what went down.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but she says he's the greatest guy and she's never had anything like that, so I can't imagine that he left her fucked over.
Speaker 2: I got so sad about that. I also got sad that the fake cameraman run by you guys know, like he out, he.
Speaker 1: Leads and then Susie goes after him, and so that's when the Cameraman's like drama and then Lexi's mad. I have. Lexi's like, yeah, well, Spencer goes this is crazy, and then Lexi's like, this is ridiculous. I want to go home. Well, guess what you want to home? Uh huh, you're gonna get your wish.
Speaker 2: I will say that one time when I was on the show Ready for Love and and Ps. I've never signed an NDA or anything, so I could just tell you the shit behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: But there was one of the contestants.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't say what they had done, but they did something they weren't supposed to do. They ingested something they weren't supposed to jest okay.
Speaker 1: And they wandered off.
Speaker 2: And I do remember like we had camera people on that, like they had to run after to like film something, which they never used because for many many reasons that that did happen. So what evs So I guess it could happen, is my point that I'm only bringing that up to show that maybe the camera you know, if they didn't really know Susie was going to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't know that they had to run. Nobody was running. They could have just walked with the cameras just slowly behind Susie as she was walking slowly. She wasn't running. I don't know why they had to be like Google, now are the gold that's going to show up into Night's episodes? What if they never show up? Oh my god? And why is there another episode? Guys? We all have things to do, Like why was this one too? I don't know. But if Tonight's is like I might quit quit in a storm off? Okay, OKJKJ, and then you can follow the show is going to ask us to accept their rows and just in something that they might not have should have and wandered off set. Don't worry about it, guys. Anyway things happen on reality shows. You guys, we brought it the best we could, the best we know. Now, thank you for being here. We've got the Valley coming up this week. We're going to be a little late on in just like that because I have to be out of town. But we will, we will, we will get it you and I like that. I believe on Monday as soon as possible or Tuesday and uh and it'll be great, you know as it is, like you're just not kind of just like it be worthy and.
Speaker 2: The rest, you know what's what. So just like keep on keeping on and check out bord a f because that's like probably our best show.
Speaker 1: So we'll see you tomorrow for Valley and this next extravaganza of Yes of Batchel and Paradise Bachelor. Bye okay, bye bye bye bye o