Speaker 1: Been in Skin Show ninety seven point one of the Eagle hanging out at the Chalk Taw Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma today. If you're coming out here, come see us. We're right over by the District Hall, the really great food court, and right by the League, which is the sports bar that God so cool.
Speaker 2: Man. I love this place. Come on out and hang out with us.
Speaker 1: There is a really cool showdown between Adult Swim and Jerry Jones's family.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 1: If you want to win Rangers Royals tickets, we have a four pack that's June nineteenth. The first person that leaves a talkback message on the iHeart app with their name, their phone number, their email address and can tell us which member of the show was on a heater the last time we were out at Chalkdaw we just talked about it. He came up big on the blackjack table. It was one of us. The first person that says with their name, their number, their email address, you're gonna win those Rangers tickets. But right now it's time for this track.
Speaker 2: Another edition of Things is traffic.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of things I want to get to here. I'll do it as quick as I can. But Number one, Tonight, at nine o'clock, my daughter and my son and one of their friends is getting on a plane and flying to California for a week.
Speaker 4: Okay, your daughter, her boyfriend, and your son. Yes, Oh, he's going, he's going. Is he taking a day?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But my cousin are their cousin my niece.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they're gonna go out there and they're gonna stay in a house that's my sister's house. So they're going to Corona del Mar. It's nice, and they're going without me and Trisha. So me and Trish are about to be empty nesters for a week.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: And I don't know because my kids, I don't even remember them going to camp right like this this. I mean, I know they did, but I see they're, you know, about to be twenty and eighteen. It's at least been a decade since it's just been me and her, and now we've gone on vacations together, but we've never been empty nesters at the house before. Oh my god, I'm not wearing clothes at all at all.
Speaker 3: Glad you heard that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we have been ordering a lot of freaky stuff on the internet that we're going to break.
Speaker 3: Out in fireworks box.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man, go over to Skins house to talk about the MAVs and he's got a ball gag on.
Speaker 2: Right right, So yeah, what are you going to do with all this freedom? The first thing we're gonna do is take my dad to lunch Sunday. That's what you do, man, that's the old ticket advantage of it.
Speaker 4: This is like that month time where you know your comedians make a fun of old people. They just want to find a place to sit in the nice fish, a.
Speaker 3: Nice piece of fish.
Speaker 2: Wonderful we actually are. I'm now I'm excited about this. I didn't plan to do that thing here.
Speaker 1: But we've never been to Burger Schmerger and we're gonna go at three o'clock on Sunday. Okay, So me and Trish Er taking Papa Bear and his wife out to Burger Schmurger in East Dallas.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, ahead of time?
Speaker 2: Thank Okay, Because what's your favorite spot?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's your favorite spot and you say it's the best burger in town.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I mean a strong endors thin comparing things, you know, that's just you know Stephen a Smith for.
Speaker 3: Me, right, okay?
Speaker 4: Uh, well we actually today, earlier today saw Jeff Bekovec yep, who good goodwins. But he is the burger architect behind many of the best what are all the burgers he's had that have been nomine zoldies so offside kitchen to me is the undisputed champion of burger Burger that he's done, and then that became the Burger Desert Racer and then Neighborhood Services and.
Speaker 2: Zoli's and all these different things. He's an og and those burgers always win these awards. Yeah, they get a lot. You're like, wait, it's the same chef making all those burgers.
Speaker 3: So I'll be interested to see.
Speaker 4: And I need you to tell Becavec to his face if Burger Schmurger is better than his classic award win being thirty seven straight championship burgers.
Speaker 3: I might do.
Speaker 1: I might pull Jeff aside, and I might pull mister Schmerger aside and say sorry, boys, Twisted Burger Company.
Speaker 4: A lot of people say that that's the number one burger in town and impossible to beat. A lot of people are saying everyone's saying it's so so hard.
Speaker 2: I don't know I say that I seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But anyways, I'm very excited about kicking off our empty nester weekend by eating cheeseburgers on a Sunday and then going home and being real farty.
Speaker 3: Yeah tonight, what's tonight?
Speaker 2: Hold tonight? I'm actually going to Fort Worth?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 3: Home? So your wife's the empty nester?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm driving from Choctaw to Fort Worth after the show tomorrow.
Speaker 3: What's tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Hold tomorrow. Oh, it's gonna be fun. Me and the wife, we're gonna have fun. And then there's like an in store at Josie Records.
Speaker 3: We want to go do. So you're talking about the big Paul Shalda experience.
Speaker 2: I am, let's go. That's happening. I bet you did.
Speaker 1: Uh So, anyway, I know we're up against there's other things, but maybe we'll get to them later and.
Speaker 3: See the Rangers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna try to win that four pack. You got the offense fixed those tickets.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll talk a little.
Speaker 4: Dallas Cowboys football coming up momentarily, but coming up next line from the chalk Tawkasino Resort in Durant Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: It's the Hollywood Shuffle.
Speaker 2: Where you gonna take us?
Speaker 3: Kay Tizzle?
Speaker 1: Why is Adult Swim going after the Jerry Jones family next