Speaker 1: Gonna play a game here, do do do doo doo doo. Boy, it's been a while, and even know where these I think it's here. Don't be a Oh it is there.
Speaker 2: Don't be a pig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the name of the game.
Speaker 2: Don't be a pig.
Speaker 1: A pig? Okay, well I say that one for Chili. But the name of the game, don't be a pig. Don't be a pig, Chili? Can you? Can you come in at just can you come in at PG thirteen? On this I'm not even asking you to come in as a Pixar movie. I'm asking you to come in at PG thirteen.
Speaker 2: I will possible, I will do my best.
Speaker 1: Make no promises, though, buddy. Okay, yeah, this is how you play Don't be a Pig. I'm gonna give you three clues. I'm looking for a word. The clues are leading you to believe that I'm looking for something that's dirty, or in this case, something that maybe we can't say on the radio. Okay, don't be a pig is the name of the game.
Speaker 2: That's right here, right, Don't be a pig Chili. Hmm, I'm a four letter word. Oh, I've got that easily, I'm a four letter word. Please, don't be a pig. What is the word I'm looking for? There's plenty of four letter words that's starting to app that we can say.
Speaker 1: Farm just comes to mind.
Speaker 2: Farmers dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm a four letter word. Okay, you have a guess? Oh God, don't say it.
Speaker 2: Not a bad guess. Not a bad guess.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming in at PG thirteen, I told you I could. Let's start with I'm a four letter word. Is it gonna help? I end in U c K, My boy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is it a duck?
Speaker 2: Is it a duck? Now?
Speaker 1: This is where you guys get the tag team because we only have we have limited people on the show. Tower time, bro, I'm a four letter word. I end in U c K. If you've got me, you score. Is there an eye involved in it?
Speaker 2: I think it's a buck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've got me, you score. If you think about if you've got if you got me luck, it's luck.
Speaker 2: It's luck. Huh it's luck. Yeah, we get, we get. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would I would have gone with Puck if you had not directed me. But I still got that as a win. The Peressonal You two Eiffel towering is something that is going to haunt my dreams. That's how you do it. But I need three individuals to call in to play Don't Be a Pig. Each of you gets a clue. People have gotten it on the first and second clue before seven one three, two, one two, five, nine four five. You're playing for Deftones tickets. It's ninety four to five the buzz.
Speaker 2: Don't Be a Pig. Good job, guys.
Speaker 1: Without the visual of you and Chile in the Eiffel Tower position. But I can't. It's what do they say, the kids say, it's living rent free in my brain right now. I need three of you to call in to try to play and to actually to play the Don't Be a Pig game. You each get an individual clue, and I'm looking for something very very specific in this one too, and I think it'll settle apart by this first clue. Just that you got through first in the history of this In the history of this game, I can tell you several meaning I think three people have gotten this on the first clue. Justin, good luck to you your first clue, Hey, justin, how's your hemorrhoids? Everyone has them learn I learned that today on the fun facts that it's not a big deal. If you ask everybody how's your hemorrhoids, it's like not flaring up. It means you don't you know, you think you don't have them. Everyone has them. It's just whether not they're you know, sticking out, I guess, or whatever they do. All right, I'm sorry, justin. Here we go, please focus in. Don't be a pig. Athletic men, Oh dios mio. Athletic men are always on my box. Come on, I mean got your pig? No not uh, justin. Athletic men are always on my box. Catch up or ketchup catcher. That's not a bad guess, Justin. I'm gonna tell you to hang on though, Okay, okay, all right, call her number eleven would be our second player. It would be Danielle. Danielle, good morning, Good morning, Hey Danielle, welcome to don't be a big You sound nice and sweet. I don't think we're gonna have a problem with you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Athletic men are always on my box. Your next clue, Danielle, is I get limp? If I sit around too long, I'm gonna go with weedy cereal. That's a correct answer two clues. Wow to clues, Danielle. I was thinking this was so hard.
Speaker 2: I was I.
Speaker 1: Was thinking of circling back to Justin after I gave the three clues that Melissa might not get that third clue? Are you kidding me, Danielle, you just one?
Speaker 2: Don't be a pig?
Speaker 1: Well done. I'm so excited. Athletic men are always on my box. I get limp if I sit around too long. Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The third clue is going to be I'm usually eating in the morning. Come on, she won enough with the clues. You want to go see the Depthtones. Absolutely, I've been trying to get these tickets, especially for my fiance. It's going to be his bride. That's awesome. Well listen, have a great time. Depthtones Mars Volta, March sixteenth, Toyota Center. Then yell, you're not a pig. You're awesome. Thank you,