Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 3: Hear what you say here?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: What is up y'all? How is everyone doing? What's up y'all? What's up y'all? What's up? Guys? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 3: Hm hm what is all? Guys? How is everybody doing today? It's ja good night? How is everyone doing today? Tonight? How was everyone's Halloween? How was everyone's Halloween? You know? How is everyone halloween? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning, this afternoon season more than.
Speaker 1: Kah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but good morning. How is everyone's halloween? It's Halloween, It's Halloween, summer, It's almost November first, tomorrow is November first, in the start of November? You know, but how is everybody doing? M yeah? How is everyone living in? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Got a couple of haters, you know, a bunch of group the Yeah. Unfortunately, Bobby Nick has FAFO me. Bobby Nick has decided to join the dark side and be a hater. He's a hater. He's a hater. Hater yh you know, I don't I don't wish any ill will beat against Bobby yet. No, Happy Halloween, Happy hello, happy hello, heppy Halloween h yeah. Yeah, what's up guys. M let's take Jim to her to y know, what's up guys. Yes, Bobby got FAFO again. He fucked around and found out he he fucked around and he found out. He fucked around and found out. Also, you fucked around and found out. Oh, I think I blocked you, just wanta I don't have any problem blocking you. Boom boom.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Hay to the shop, mhm.
Speaker 3: H mm hm m m. But what's up, guys? How has everybody done? We're the Flintstones. We're we're a modern day family. We're the Flintstones.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, h y one, what's up? How you doing? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Everyone never dies.
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up? What's up? Serve?
Speaker 2: App?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 3: By the way, if anyone that does one on a tip, someone's here, it's yeah, I I I I don't Hey, I don't want to hear about bowling right now. I don't want to hear about bowling or any of that.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: By the way, I don't want to hear about bowling h because bowlan is a piece of garbage. The only reason why bowler got into the business case Kenny is Jimmy Cornett, because jim Cornette was the one that said, oh, let's get you in the business. Let's get you in the business.
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmmm mm hmmmm mmmm.
Speaker 3: You did that out all so.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 3: But I want to say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 5: You guys.
Speaker 6: Might uh.
Speaker 3: Yo, hope everyone is it? Yeah, but what's up house everybody?
Speaker 1: M m h.
Speaker 5: M hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, think it. Uh you watch it? You watch it? Thanks?
Speaker 6: Hey, ill beyond do.
Speaker 4: The shot you said the boy.
Speaker 3: By the way, that's a that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope everybody is stay in safe.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yah h mm yeah, oh you do not know me is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 2: Foo.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that I do appreciate everybody that shows up to the streams, shows up to the shows, shows up to everything that we're doing. I appreciate that. You know, it ain't about like, uh, it ain't about to me. It's to me. It's something that I do appreciate it to you guys. To us, this is a a pod. To a lot of people, this is nothing. This is not a podcast. To me, this is a podcast.
Speaker 5: This is something that I love.
Speaker 3: Doing for five years, you know, for five years, I've done it almost five years. I started my show December twenty twenty. December twenty twenty, December twenty seventh, twenty twenty, I started this. And I'm very proud of myself for how much fighting did I do to keep this show on the air from you know, losing my channel in twenty twenty three, losing my channel, losing and you know, I am very fortunate. I'm very fortunate that I got back my archive from twenty from.
Speaker 4: H h.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I'm gonna find something some more and send you guys to and then I'm gonna get out of here. Of I'll send you guys over to Pepkin Pepper, Pipkin Pepper. We're gonna send you guys over to see miss Pepkin Peppa. I found Pep and Pippa because of ghost Politics. Mm hm.
Speaker 5: Hm mm hm.
Speaker 2: H yeah.
Speaker 6: You groends up the h.
Speaker 1: M y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, love you guys, y
Speaker 4: Yeah,