Speaker 1: All right, everybody.
Speaker 2: It is the debate to end all debates that happens tonight. We're going to talk about it. Also, France says, chill out when it comes to air conditioning. I hope I have that video ready, so well, we're going to take uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 3: It's a Curel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: Hey, hi, there, ho there, it is the Crell Cast. I am Carell so very glad you are joining me. I'm out of breath, y'all. I'm out of breath because I literally did not get home until about fifteen minutes ago and was not ready to go live at ten o'clock. But here we are. Am I dressed? Am I decent?
Speaker 1: All right? Hah? Okay?
Speaker 2: I need a favor from you all. I need you all to go back and watch the We're not going back video, and this time I need you all to like it. We need the algorithm. It's at twelve hundred eleven hundred views. It's doing okay, but I need you all to go back rewatch it at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Carrel and then hit the like button. I'd like to get at least one hundred or two hundred likes, and I know there's that many of you watching and listening to me. So please, if you're watching on YouTube, if you're listening on Apple, if you're listening on Spotify, if you're listening on iHeart, I don't care, just go to YouTube dot com, forward slash really Carrel and hit the like button. I just got off the phone with THEA and we have so many people that are loving this song internationally. They're like, the song is so great, but they're not doing anything. They're not reposting it, they're not hitting the like button. We appreciate all the compliments, we truly do. However, we need you to activate. I need you to copy the link. Under the way it says share. I need you to post it to all your social media. Copy the link, send it to all your friends via text message, tell them to like it, hit the like button, watch it. We need to get this gut going with some more momentum. I am not gonna let this fail. I am not going to be defeated. We will get this song out to more people today. I'm gonna pay someone fifty bucks to go on YouTube and seo it and make sure all the keywords are there. I need you to go rewatch the We're not going back video and hit like please and then copy the address, go under share, copy link and I don't mean share like, oh you know, share and although share if you're listening. I need you to copy the link and hit it and go share it with friends, share it with relatives. Do all that you can. Please, Okay, please?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So I guess the biggest news of the day internationally. I watched the news internationally, and I guess the biggest news of the day internationally is that the debate is tonight and there's a lot writing on it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this. I don't. I don't understand how thinking individuals smart enough to watch a debate could in any way think that Donald Trump belongs anywhere near the White House. Given all, I'm not going to repeat everything he says every day, but he's an enemy of democracy. And you know, this morning, I watched BBC while working out doing my weights, and they did a whole thing about India and how India's mainstream media has now become an enemy of the world's largest democracy, India, and they openly talked on France twenty four about how India media, all of it, even their major news twenty four, all of that chose Modi as the winner basically, and he got all the sympathetic stories and all the op position was just seen as willy nilly, and they built up Mody and they didn't do the same for the person that was challenging him. So the media in this country has framed it as is Donald Trump's election to lose. They have ignored his infirmity, his other word infirmity, infirm, Well, he's infirm. They have ignored him being infirm. They have ignored the obtuse statements that he has said that on day one he's going to jail and prosecute offenders and all this other stuff. They simply have ignored his fascist tones. They've ignored the fact that his mental capacity is now just waning. They're refusing to report the truth about Donald Trump. And so, just like in India, their mainstream media has now become an enemy of democracy. And so the story was about how other people are finding alternate media media that is not mainstream to turn to. Well, people, that's why I'm here and what I have just asked you to do with We're not going back. I need you to do with this show. I need you all to do more. Giving money and being a patron is great, but I need you to copy and paste the share link to the YouTube videos to all your social I need you to send it out to all your friends every day. Did you hear what Carel said today? It's only a thirty minute show. You can copy the link off of YouTube, Apple podcast, Spotify podcast, iHeart podcast. Spread my message around. I am one of the alternative media speaking truth to power, trying to tell you that ABC, NBC, CNN, there are enemies of democracy because they are just not reporting the truth. They are not reporting that Donald Trump is infirm, that he is a criminal, that he is a Nazi, that he is a fascist. You know, someone tried to say, oh, that KKK got at that rally. That's been debunked and that wasn't at a rally. I'm sorry. I saw twelve Trump flags. That looks like a rally to me. It wasn't a Trump rally where Trump was at the rally, but it was a show of support for Donald Trump. And there's a member of the KKK there. However, even if that video that I shared has been debunked. I could show you fifteen others that are genuine, with members of the KKK, with members of the Nazi Party, or people flying the fucking Confederate flag, which is treason. The Confederate South lost in an act of war and treason. To fly their flag is to fly a flag of an enemy of the United States. The Confederate flag should be banned, just like the Nazi flag in Germany is banned.
Speaker 1: Now you won't hear.
Speaker 2: That on ADC, NBC, or CBS, You'll hear it here.
Speaker 1: So help me spread the word and share.
Speaker 2: Get the message out there, whether you're listening on audio on SoundCloud, five hundred of you a day, listen to me on SoundCloud, share the message because it's got to get out there.
Speaker 1: People we are.
Speaker 2: This morning, my friend David Ethrid said, I am so afraid he's gonna win. Everybody has gone back to not being excited about Kamalad but being in fear again. Everybody I know has gone back to being in fear that you know, it was a nice honeymoon, but now it's over and we're all afraid that he's gonna win because.
Speaker 1: We know that he's evil. We know he is a criminal.
Speaker 2: We know they will fix and rig and go to court and do everything they can. And we know that their people are better at mobilizing than we are.
Speaker 1: And that's just a fact.
Speaker 2: The right wing maga is better at getting people to the polls than the left wing. And that is sad. You know, I said this morning. The problem with Kamala hair tonight as she'll take the high ground. There is no high ground right now. There is no high ground save high grounds for floods. Right now, there is only the low ground. And if you don't get down there in the valley and fuck with them the way they're fucking with you, then you're gonna lose. She should pepper every answer with things like I hate to pick on such an old and firm man, you know, but I have to what she should. She should attack that man with every sentence she takes. She should call him a Nazi and a fascist. She should call him old, infirm. She should question his memory. She should fight him like they're fighting her. She should turn to him at the beginning of the debate and say, by the way, Donald Trump, I am the seated Vice president of the United States, stop calling me communist or comrade Kamala, my name is Kamala Harris, and I am the Vice president of the United States, and you better show some respect because you want to be the president, so you better show some damn respect to the office. That's what she should say to him tonight. But she won't. And that's why Democrats lose. They lose because they take the high ground. When they go low, we go high.
Speaker 1: You know. Sometimes you know the high ground, it leads right back down into the valley.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when you take the high ground, you gotta go back down to get up again. I know. I go out climbing in red Rock, and sometimes when you're up on an elevation, the only way to get over to the next elevation is to go down. We got to get down there. Our country is at stake in fifty five days. People, and I know that we should be signing up to send postcards for Kamala or whatever. I don't know how effective that is. I know that the people at the top, it's like this song, how can they even be debating? Gavin Newson sent them to it. Congressman sent them to it. It's in the hands of the musical director. It's not even a It's better than any song you got. Take the damn song, you know, do something, Democrats. Our country is at stake, and now we're in fear, and we're all gonna be watching tonight. And I already told you what's gonna happen. He's going, he went on Hannity. Why isn't the mainstream media reporting that Donald Trump just said on Hannity, on this fake town hall that ABC is the lowest network, the nastiest network, the most distrusted network. Why doesn't ABC address that with him tonight? Sir, you have called our network not credible, nasty, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: So why are you here?
Speaker 2: Why don't they call him? Why doesn't anybody call this man on his bullshit? What are they afraid of? What is everyone so afraid of about Donald Trump? The man's an impotent orange with a two inch dick? Why is anyone afraid of this man? He wears depends, he wears lifts in his shoes, His hair is as fake as his skin color. He's never had an original idea in his head that didn't involve him, and he is powerless. The only power he has is the people around him. Why is everyone taking the high road with this miscreant, the lowest life form on the planet. You know what, I'm not even going to insult an amba that way. He is lower than an amoeba, than a single cell being.
Speaker 1: He is lower. So the high ground, No.
Speaker 2: She needs to take the low She needs to kick him in the nuts, because God knows he's trying to kick her in the sea word rhymes with runt. You know, every chance he gets, he goes out and tries to kick her. And then, you know what, she needs to grab his balls in her hand and twist them.
Speaker 1: She needs to stick daggers in him verbally every chance she gets.
Speaker 2: Enough of this, missus nice woman, enough of this joy and optimism.
Speaker 1: Fuck that.
Speaker 2: Take these people on for the miscreants that they are. Show the world who these people are, and do it while being presidential. Do it while being snied in a polite way. Why, mister Trump, blah blah blah blah blah. I could insult him all day long in a polite way. Why doesn't she? He needs to be insulted and politely insulted with every single word she says, politely insulted? Why and she should call him mister Trump, while mister Trump, under your administration blah blah blah blah blah. So everything you're saying right now is a lie. She needs to call him a liar every time the mic gets back turned on. Well, mister Trump, thank you for telling all those lies. Let me set everyone straight on the truth. That's what she needs to do. As we sit here and hold our breath. Why are we fucking holding our breaths because a known criminal is about to take the White House again?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 2: Take We know that Russia paid for Tenant News. We know that they paid influencers like Ben Shapiro and others to spread disinformation. Why aren't these people in jail? If you take money from Russia for your podcast or for your influencer program on Excerpt or on Instagram or whatever, and we know you took money to spread disinformation, why isn't harassing jail already? I'll never understand it. I will never in my life understand it. Somebody's got to do something, all right, Oh, what's going on in the chat room? That's exhausting. I guess I came on here. I'm not watching the debate. I already know who I'm voting for.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree.
Speaker 2: I have to watch it because I do this show, but I will be muting every time he speaks.
Speaker 1: Or I may not watch it. I may not.
Speaker 2: I can't take that man. I cannot take him in my world. I can't Watching him speak is torture to me. She should start every sentence with this criminal trump.
Speaker 1: I agree. I have no doubt that Keimla is going to call him out. I hope she does. We need to get out and vote. It's not fear. It's like being obi wan kenobi. I agree.
Speaker 2: Arrive late, Max s Erwin, Yes, you did spread the word. I need your help. It's make or break time for me. Free Speech TV wants to start taking the show in January. If by March of next year I don't have enough followers and enough viewers and everything, then I might have to switch.
Speaker 1: From what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Sometime next year, I might have to switch from doing the daily show.
Speaker 1: It's not a hobby.
Speaker 2: I want to get off disability and get fast making money in radio and chelestae. I need your help to do that, and I will not be defeated because i's what I don't. I don't have a marketing budget. I don't have a YouTube person know Carol here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons ad Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell.
Speaker 1: There's so much great free.
Speaker 2: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com.
Speaker 1: Forward slash, Really Correl.
Speaker 2: Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Okay, before we get to the video from France, that's if I can get to the video from France because I saw something this morning, and you know, we always talk about climate change and how nobody's really doing anything to help climate change. Well, the fact of the matter is the people in France are doing something. It's something very innovative that I would like to see happen here in Las Vegas, and I recorded their video feed this morning of it. I just forgot to transfer it over, So hopefully I'll be able to get to that here and we can do it. But before we do, the reason I have this urgency in me today about sharing the video, Liking the video, share, We're not going back, Go watch it again, hite the light button, copy the link, send it to all your friends, put it on your social the same with my show. If you like my show today, then hit the like button, copy the link, share it on your social media, you know, get it around. The reason is yesterday, David Etheridge, I got really depressed yesterday. I hope I have time for the friends video I got because I'm honest with you about everything. I got really depressed yesterday. I went to bed for two hours because a We're not going back. It's the best song I've ever written, and Thea's vocals are incredible, and it's just not getting seen by enough people. And it's on Apple Music, it's on Spotify. I need you to go stream it. If you listen through Spotify, go stream it. Thea Austin, We're not going back. If you have Alexa, you can tell her to play it and she will play it. Just or if yours is a hymn, just say thea Austin, We're not going back. You know, stream it, like the video, like the audio. Get it out there. The same with my show, because David and I yesterday, I said, you know, my friend Chris Rice and Rice's son, he's doing great with his romance novels and and you know he's living a great life. And David said, well, how many is he's selling?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: The average author sells below five thousand books. The average author only point four percent of all books released sell more than ten thousand copies. Point four percent. The number one book last year was It Ends with Us and it was one point two million copies, and that was the largest selling book last year. The average best selling book one hundred thousand copies. The average cookbook. People say, why haven't you finished your cookbook. The average cookbook with a major publisher sells ten to twenty thousand dollars and nets you a total of about fifty grand music. Yesterday, people were upset that Beyonce didn't get any Country Music Award nominations for her country album Cowboy Carter rightfully, so it's racism, no doubt that being said. Beyonce sold one point four million copies of that last year. That's nothing compared to what we used to sell with. Michael Jackson sold that in a day. Mariah Carey has sold five hundred million albums. Last year, Taylor Swift sold six point six million albums of all of her whole catalog, and that accounted for six percent of sales of the entire industry. Now you say, well, Correl, they stream, Okay. Do you know if you get one billion streams with a B you make three million dollars?
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, that's a lot of money, and I would love three million dollars, but you've got to get one billion streams, and only major, major viral artists get that. This guy named Abel Hart, he's he's gotten a billion streams, but guess what, he's half naked in every single video he does, and so there's no money in entertainment and podcasting. The top one hundred podcasts, there's only one pro restive podcast in it, and it's called The Last Podcast on the Left. The number one podcast in the world, Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan, number one in the United States, Joe Rogan. Then you have Megan Kelly, You've got Dan Bogino, whoever he is. You've got all these true crime podcasts. You know who's not in the top one hundred, Stephanie Miller, David Pacman, Tom Hartman, me Randy Rhodes. Nope, not even in the top one hundred in the United States for podcasting. I'm number two thirty nine in Canada today. Hello Canada, how are you? I love you, Canada. I want to live there, Canada. Can any of you help? But so, what I'm saying is I need to build my niche. My niche is not big enough because nowadays you're not gonna get mainstream success. You're gonna get your niche. Even Joe Rogan, he has his niche. You guys don't listen to Joe Rogan. But he's number one. He's number one because a few million, and nowadays you can be number one with a lot less. And that's why I'm stressing it. There's a guy named Josh Reimer. He does a YouTube channel about travel. He's from Canada. He's got forty thousand subscribers on YouTube. The guy's invited all over the world. He gets five to ten thousand dollars a post. He's got fifteen thousand followers on Instagram and forty thousand on YouTube. That's not that many. I should have that many. So we need to spread the word because I've got a good message and you've got a good message, and we need to share the message. All right, Now I have to move over here. I can't really move the mic. It's a boom mic. I can't really move it. Let me try. But we've got to try to get this video.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a one man show.
Speaker 2: I do this all myself, and so we got to get this video from France twenty four, which I borrowed from them.
Speaker 1: I hope they don't sue me.
Speaker 2: But here's something very positive going on in France that I want you.
Speaker 4: To It's a warm summer day in Paris. This shopping mall offers a welcome reprieve from the heat.
Speaker 5: When you go in, you can really feel the difference.
Speaker 3: It's just like any other store with air conditioning. It's not hot inside.
Speaker 5: I usually get quite chilly, but I wasn't that cold inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, This luxury store on the Capitol's left bank has long gone without air conditioning units. The heavy machinery which pumps hot air into the atmosphere was permanently removed in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 5: We've saved so much space we were able to build a garden on the roof. We've also reduced our electricity consumption by eighteen percent and greenhouse gases. We don't bother our neighbors anymore with noisy machines blasting at nights.
Speaker 4: The same ceiling vents churn out cold air, except now underground pipes carrying chilled water do the work. More than eight hundred Brarisian sites are connected to this little known maze, pumping out icy water through one hundred and five kilometers. Offices, museums, and even the National Assembly have ditched their AC units in favor of this urban network. The process begins here in one of twelve underground cooling factories scattered across the capital.
Speaker 3: All of our factories have the same color code. The blue pipelines carry icy water that we deliver to our clients. The green pipelines carry the water they send back, which has become warm before it enters the cooling system.
Speaker 4: Again, the system uses water in a closed loop. A set of seven fridge like machines powered by renewable energy only cool it down to five degrees celsius. But perhaps its greatest asset is the reverse sin its water used to capture the heat created by the cooling equipment. Winter, the sin alone is cold enough to chill the network's water was.
Speaker 3: The pipe you can see here brings warm water from our clients. This heat will be absorbed by water we have pumped from the scent. We'll then release it back into the river with a maximum temperature increase of five degrees celsius.
Speaker 4: The city's cooling network, already the largest in Europe, is sent to triple in size by twenty forty two. Priority will be given to schools, nurseries and hospitals. This clinic, built in the sixties will be the first one to benefit from the extension.
Speaker 6: Hospital, like every other hospital, Marment, facing the consequences of global warming. Operating rooms, labs need to be kept at a certain temperature, and we're struggling to keep them cool. For our patients, it's an issue, and for our staff in particular working long hours in a hot environment, it's become a real problem.
Speaker 4: Getting hooked up to the network only becomes cost effective after ten years of use. For now, the system remains out of reach for individual homes. One quarter of French households are already equipped with individual AC units.
Speaker 1: All right, there we go.
Speaker 2: So there is some positive news out of France where they've invented a new system that goes under the city. It's freezing water that goes through a pipe and then they use that to chill the buildings and that way they get rid of air conditioners because air conditioners are really bad for the environment. And they could use this in Vegas, they could use this in any major city here in the United States, and I think we should be starting to look into it, and we thank France twenty four. So this is a Darth Vader helmet. I got this the year that Star Wars was released from someone who worked at twentieth Century Fox Studio. And on the side of this helmet, right here it says, let's see which side over here? It is etched in the side right there, twentieth Century Fox Studios. This helmet, this Darth Vader helmet that you see here, was one of the helmets used in the movie for lighting test. Now the real helmet that he wears is three pieces and it's metal. But this was used in the movie for lighting test. And I got it in nineteen seventy seven, I think for two hundred dollars, which back then was an enormous amount of money. And I made an entire Darth Vader outfit and I paraded around Long Beach and Olsen Electronics hired me to pass out flyers with my little mom next to me, because you can't see when you're in it. It fogs up to pass out flyers down Pine Avenue. In nineteen seventy seven or seventy eight, I even got a piece in the press telegram, my first real media for having this costume and having this mask. Over here you will see a Landau Calrissian doll and it is unopened and it is signed by Billy D. Williams in two thousand and one when he was a guest on the Corell and Andrews Show on KFI. To say that I am a Star Wars fan would be safe. So I'd just like to say, James Earl Jones, I know you were ninety three years old and lived a great life, and I know that David Prowse was the person inside the mask and the person that played Darth Vader in the movie with David Prowse, But James Earl Jones will forever be the voice of one of the scariest villains who was just a really misunderstood father if you follow the whole movies, but one of the best villains ever created in movies, Darth Vader, who I look at every day because I've had this mask since i was seventeen years old and I'm sixty one. I have had this mask all that time because Star Wars was very important to me. Up there, you can't see, I also have a C three po mask.
Speaker 1: And Andrew.
Speaker 2: Andrew collected the little Star Wars toys from McDonald's and I have all of those as well. So I also have a Frank the Rabbit mask by the way over here on the wall from the mold from the movie with Frank the Rabbit in it, which was Donnie Darko, and that's from the Beth Grant got me a hold of the person who made the mask she was in the movie, and he made me a mask from the actual mold of Donnie Darko.
Speaker 1: So I have that too.
Speaker 2: But this is one of my prized possessions. The eye keeps falling out, and I don't want to glue it. I want to use something that's not going to destroy the helmet to put it back in, and so I just never have.
Speaker 1: So I am Corel.
Speaker 2: Who you want to be so long to hurt anybody? Rest in peace, Darth Vader, better known as James Earl Jones. Watch the videos, spread the videos, hit the like buttons, like watch the debate tonight. We're not going back, Like keep our optimiss goings.
Speaker 1: Come on, we can do this. We can beat this horrible man.
Speaker 2: Finally shut him the fuck up, like we should pound him into the annals, whatever aims we want. Truly, I mean, he's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 1: Listen daily to the
Speaker 4: Corell Cast on your favorite streaming service.