Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and or channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. And if you're listening to the audio only welcome. If you're watching on YouTube or x be sure to follow the show on the audio only podcast on all cast platforms. You can set it to where the shows are automatically downloaded upon release. I like to listen to a lot of podcasts while I'm driving on Spotify. That's how I get a lot of my information in when I'm doing other things. It makes it a lot easier. So follow the show on Apple Podcast, Amazon, iHeartRadio, Google Podcasts, so you never miss a show. The Clockwork Shining is also available on to be anywhere you can download the two B app. You can now watch my documentary at Clockwork Shining on to be, so even if you've seen it already on Amazon Prime, I appreciate your support, but please watch it again on two be. It really helps us continue to create and develop new projects, and I'm currently in deep on the next documentary. It's going to be about the psychic spy Stargate program, So I'm currently working on that. So with all of that down, the links are in the description. By the way, we have a panel of guests here today with us. First up, we have Nick from the Occult Rejects. Nick, what's going on? Brother?
Speaker 2: Hey, great to see you again. It's good to.
Speaker 1: See you, bro. It's good to see you, dude. And I'm gonna run through the next panel members. Here we have Julia from the Cosmic Peach podcast. Welcome back to the show, Julia, how's it.
Speaker 3: Going, Hey, writer? Hey, Nick, what's going on? Thanks for having me, Always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: It is good to see you. Welcome back. And we also have Headless Giant from the Headless Giant Chanel. What's going on, brother? Good to see you.
Speaker 4: How you doing. It's great to be back. I love having you as a guest and being a guest on your show.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, And someone brought up a really good question here already. Tim Houston says, who are these Occult rejects?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Who are these boys and girl and gentlemen and lady? Also we are Nick, who are you? Nick? You've been on the show before. You've all been on the show before. Well, how much have you been on the show before?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what it was on, but you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure i posted. I'm pretty sure I posted one of our shows on the channel that I did on your show. But anyway, Nick, you're ahead of this bad boy.
Speaker 2: Oh uh, we'll stop.
Speaker 5: It's not off much different than it was four years ago. It was just me and this other guy looks uhl. I said, about a year and a half and then we split ways, and I wanted to keep the show going, so I started just you know, finding either other people to work with or you know, people to have on the cover of topics with me.
Speaker 2: And uh. I did that for about a year, trying to figure out probably what the hell am I doing?
Speaker 5: You know, it was kind of confused, but I didn't want to stop doing what I was doing, and you know, people like you.
Speaker 2: Know, like Headless and Teresa.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, I started working with a lot and just started working with more people, and just one day I just noticed, like I'm just consistently using them a lot. And then I had worked with Julie in the past and me and her had reconnected again, and I just was like, yo, I would love to have you like work with us, you know, and other people too, some other people too that I used to work with in the past, and it's just it's turned into something that I never would have expected. I have, you know, people who are into the occult and people that practice the occult, and I have people that are like really great researchers that I have worked with us that are also you know, even willing to learn about other things. So yeah, it's you know, it's it's again. It would be you know, Julia Headless Hedi is on there, Jinna Ninja, Ethan Indigo, Robbie Marx, there's probably the TJ from Contemporary Problems. I got a guy who does jamatria, probably leaving other people out, but you know, a shot out.
Speaker 1: Though it's a good shot out. I wanted to keep it the small group here today just because it's hard to control eight or nine people all at the same time. I've been involved with him, and I just whenever I get out get into a show that has more than like four or five people like I just because it's just not even worth it. Julia, tell us what's going on with you? Where they can find your podcast? Nick I have their call regis link in the description of this video, so if people are interested after the show, please hit the more button underneath the title of the video to get to the drop down to get to the Cult Reject channel. Julia tell us, Tell the people, tell the fine people. Where they can find.
Speaker 3: You for having me again? Yeah, you can, big podcast. Wherever you listen to podcasts, you can find me. With Nick in the Occult Rejects. He has me on quite a bit and I'm very appreciative of that. I also work with another conspiracy podcast called The Cult of Conspiracy, where I put out a once a week episode on their show, and it's something different. And I actually feel really grateful for my podcast and career so far because I work with a lot of people and they always end up having me collaborate with them on on projects like the Occult Rejects, like Cult of Conspiracy and a bunch of other podcasts. But I've met so many great friends this way. It's awesome, and everybody has their own perspective, obviously I offer my own. I really like looking into Laurel Canyon and Programmed serial Killers and uh Stanley Kubrick's works. I always love to talk about that's why writer and I connected so well. But yeah, I met Headless through occult rejects and I'm just having I'm having a great time. This is like the heights of my podcast career right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can get more famous than Nick, though. Nick's got here and fame. Bro, he's getting there, dude. He's doing private interviews, He's going the conferences. Bro, he's meeting all the people.
Speaker 2: One of them will come on the show. That'd be great.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's his name, the guy with the sphinx? What was his name?
Speaker 5: You got Robert Shock? Dude, come on, yeah, I can send you. I might have sent you a picture. I didn't post it online because it looked horrible. I didn't like the angle, But yeah, I did beat the guys. I have pictures of me and Randall Carlson. I didn't post that online because it's like trying to take hisself.
Speaker 1: Private interviews with Randall Carlson. Bro, this guy is moving up in the world, dude, for real. I'm not even joking, dude, that's that's incredible. I would have loved to have been at that conference. I would love to talk to Renald Carlson. But from my understanding, he was doing a bunch of stuff with Jamatria, which we're going to get into here in just a second. But let's get head Less Giant in here. Let's plug your stuff. Let people know where they can find you.
Speaker 4: Brother, Thank you. I'm the Helpless Giant. I have a show on Thursday nights where I read your occult slash metaphysical slash dream basically any kind of email of something out of the ordinary that you want to share with us, and you can send that to Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and we read those out on Thursday nights, So check it out.
Speaker 1: So we thank you Headless Giant appreciate it. So let's start out with this freaking article right here. Well it's half half open. I got to get rid of this pop up right ben agone secretly planted Area fifty one UFO conspiracy theory to high classified Weapons program bomb show report And this is from the New York Post. Hey, how many times have I been on your show? Nick?
Speaker 2: Oh? A lot?
Speaker 5: Actually, probably at least six times, maybe I mean maybe even more.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how many times have I talked about UFOs and how the whole UFO thing is a.
Speaker 2: Giant had on specifically for that.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I'm just confirming because you know, I've been talking about this, this exact article here for many years now. Okay, So this whole thing is so wild. Have any of you guys read this article. It's insanity. So essentially what's going on is that. Okay, Sean ka Patrick, which is the head of Arrow, he was put in charge to basically investigate all of these cases after the congressional hearing on UFOs. Right, he found that the Air Force hazed members with fake briefings introducing them to fake Yankee Blue unit that purported investigated alien craft. So they would they're hazing these people in the military with fake photos of UFOs and fake videos of UFOs, and then they're not telling them that they're fake. Okay. Officials presented subordinates with fake briefings, with rumors speculating it could have been used like as a loyalty or to like spread misinformation, right, And they just now stopped it. They just now stopped giving these new Air Force recruits fake photos of UFOs and fake photos of like fake reports and fake documents talking about UFOs. In two thousand and three, Okay, so yeah, So Seanka Patrick also found that the government deliberately left people in the dark when they witnessed secret military projects. Okay, so they're just they're they're giving them these fake reports, these fake photos of UFOs, and then they're making them believe that they're real and they're letting them run with it.
Speaker 3: My god.
Speaker 1: The nuclear testing missile testing site in Montana in nineteen sixty seven. You know that whole thing in Montana where the supposedly the UFOs came to shut down the nuclear base or whatever. Yeah, well that was a test. Hey, that was a testing system that was done to see if we could do an electromagnetic pulse. So this was our own military doing it against our own military basis.
Speaker 2: It was like an EMP or something, Yeah, to.
Speaker 1: See if it could wis stand the radiation of atomic weapons alliot, if the Soviet Union was ever attacked, right.
Speaker 5: And you know what the crazy thing is is that that I feel like, and I've said this before, I questioned that story because I feel like that story right there is what made people believe that they're the good guys and they're going to save us when they show up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with Nick I'm with Nick, Yes, thought.
Speaker 1: Yep. And after it Phil they said that there was a buzz that no one knew how secret the vulnerability of the site, So the witnesses were initially loved in the dark. They didn't tell them. They said that it was classified, you know what I mean. Then, like they just don't tell them that it's like military stuff because they want people to believe that everything that's going on in the skies is UFOs, like extraterrestrial UFOs and aliens, so that they then cover up their advanced military technology.
Speaker 4: Writer, what percentage of America believes that UFOs are aliens?
Speaker 1: I would say a lot.
Speaker 4: So the military did all of this just because they love to fuck with us. We now believe that aliens exist because the military likes to fuck with us. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, you couldn't have said it any better. That's I think they've been running game on us for a long time and getting us all to believe in this UFO crazy thing. I mean, do you guys remember I don't want a tangent or anything, but do you remember when the movie Signs came out m Night Shyamalan, Yes, Oh my god, I was so sure that was gonna be our future. Yeah, I was a one hundred percent like they're gonna come down. It's gonna be just like freaking m night Shyamalan. Shit, it's gonna be. They're gonna like show up at my little cousin's birthday party, like they literally I have had been working on this forever, getting the fear and the anticipation ramped up for something like that to occur. In my opinion, at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's word magic. They're they're they're playing word magic. They're saying one thing when it means like ten other different things. What Nick knows that that's the way that they are cult like works. That's the way that it all goes, Like it means one thing and one certain language, and then another thing it means something completely different. So then you end up actually manifesting certain things in your reality because you think that it means one thing, but it really means something different. You know. That's the way that the whole thing works. That's the way that they use propaganda is making they say one thing they mean something completely different. Like how many times do they even say outer space anymore? Like I don't want to get on to that thing any really deep. But that's just one of them, right. They don't say outer space. They just say space. Okay, space can be anything, yes, o space could be extra space in your freaking closet, the ocean. Okay, it could be whatever. Like they don't like, you know, I get the thumbs down. Oh the thumbs down. What No, they don't like that. But that's the way that it works, and that's the way that it works with everything. It's all ritualistic occult word magic and they play it every single day.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, what do you think of this, writer? Like, do you think that this is interdimensional? Do you think that this is all just government experiments and projects and shit that we see like the lights in the sky and all this from the beginning of time, you know, the lights in the sky Prometheus thing, they're coming back for us, Like what do you think it is? Do you think that they're fucking with us? Or do you think that there's like inter dimensional beings that are swapping technology with us? Like what is it?
Speaker 1: There's definitely something more going on that is not the military. I mean, I'm not a person to completely throw out the possibility that there is not things going on outside of our realm of perception. I think that there's stuff going on all around us, right, but we just can't see it because you know how everyone talks about we only see a certain percentage of the light spectrum. It's like I'm newly awakened, right, I just newly got into this. We can only see seven point two percent of the light spectrum. So there's so much more going around us, you know, like I just figured this out yesterday or whatever. But I'm open to other things. They're just not physical. They're just not physical entities. The entities exist. Things outside of us exist, but they're not physical. They're spiritual their consciousness, right, and yeah, they can interact with us, but again it's not going to be a physical, tangible thing that you can reach out and like touch. Like that was my whole thing from the very beginning of this UFO and alien stuff. I was like, who has shook hands with an alien? Can you tell me one person that shook hands with an alien?
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people who have seen UFO activity, but unless you're coming off the guy A network, I don't think. I don't know if I've ever met a motherfucker that shook hands with a extraterrestrial.
Speaker 4: Usually, you know, usually the extraterrestrial is like they shake hands, but only after applying lube to the probe.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? You know what? I have a soft spot in my heart for Travis Walton in the Fire in the Sky story. Okay, that was the first story I ever heard that was anything like that. It blew my mind. The guy seemed so sincere and genuine, and I wanted to believe it so bad so, I mean, I don't know what you guys think about that guy, but it's like I said, you gotta almost take this stuff with a grain of salt. I don't know, what do you believe in?
Speaker 5: I don't have to hear this story again. It's been a while.
Speaker 1: He apparently got hit by some kind of got injured on the job or something, and then the aliens came and picked him up and healed him, and then he woke up like three days later, naked on the side of the road and ran to a payphone and called his fami. That's that's not the full story. I just gave you the cliff note. But that's apparently like what happened. But see, the problem is with all these abductee people. The only way that they remember any of the stuff ever happening to them is through regression. They go and get regressed, They go and get regressed, and then all of a sudden, they remember everything about everything, every single one of them. Travis Walden, Whitley Strieber, like all of the mean, Betty and Barney Hill is the same with every single one of these people. They all had the regressed.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, well, you know what that's like. It's it's like the syndrome thing. Right. They can either give you memories so that you didn't have or tell you that your real memories are false. You're making it all up. So that is a double edged sword right there, because whatever they want.
Speaker 4: Where does the time go? Though? Because they have massive lapses of time. I mean, does the does the military have a pause button?
Speaker 3: They say that they have lapses in time. I mean, we don't know that. They could have said I was sitting on my couch and the next thing I woke up with my pants down.
Speaker 4: Travis Walton did have that lapse in time. They thought he was gone and they took they.
Speaker 3: Took that motherfucker underground somewhere for bomped him on the head and started programming his fucking mind for a couple of days. And then they passed this naked ass out by a gas station and he was like calling his brother, all freaked the fuck out, like where am I? Well A, well, see, here's the whole thing is.
Speaker 1: Bud Hopkins is the one that created the term missing time that came out in nineteen eighty. Okay, after Bud Hopkins' book Missing Time came out, everyone started coming out of the woodwork and talking about missing time. Okay. It created this entire phenomenon, and he also created the phenomenon of screen memories as well. No one has screen memories until his book comes out on Screen Memories, no one talks about gray aliens until Whitdley Streeper's book comes out Communion. Then everyone starts seeing eight gray aliens, and then they resonate with whatever it is that they're reading, which Whitley Streeper also wrote a bunch of fiction, and their characters within the fiction books line up with the characters that he's talking about in the nonfiction books pretty like hand in hand, almost, Okay, So, and then people read that and then they resonate with it, and then they start believing, oh, well, maybe maybe something happened to me in my past as well. So then they go to a regressionist and then what you know, the regression is specialized in UFO alien abduction and they pay them three hundred dollars to tell them that they were abducted by alien.
Speaker 4: I've just said, what if there was a psychotronic device that could knock people out at a distance, you know, something like a radio waves or something like that. You know, maybe microwave or some sort of mazer, you could knock somebody out like that. I don't know, I'm just I'm just saying, like they all seem to have that similar thing. They lose the time after they get hit by a light, you know, So that could be an actual device that maybe the government has we don't know about.
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't put it past them. I think some shit like that could really exist. I think they got stuff that would that would rock your world. I mean, honestly, I.
Speaker 1: Like this dude's name and you're killers. That's how agrigors are born. That is totally on the money. That is exactly the time all agregorical. I believe that we live in an agregorical reality.
Speaker 5: That's exactly how that whole weird sexual identity takes So if somebody comes up with an idea, they handed to people and they just run, Oh, it wouldn't exist until someone gives them the choice to choose that.
Speaker 4: In that what was that erexia called up until the nineteen seventies, just fucking weird anarexia nervosa. It was known as a nervous disorder that was implanted into the mind. It always moved in these waves all throughout Europe and America. Anytime it came up, that's when anarexia started coming back. So it was a cyclical thing. Once people started talking about it again, a whole bunch of other people start having the symptoms. It's a nervous condition, that is true.
Speaker 1: But then how everything works in cycles. We see that with like religion right now, Like in the early to mid two thousands, no one wanted anything to do with church or anything to do with Christianity, and now everyone's jumping on the Christianity bandwagon, you know what I mean. Like they end up like doubling doubling down on it like all the time, and then it's just in constant rotation.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear Do you want to hear the most disgusting, aggregre uh story I could ever come up with. So in Japan showed well, this is about Japan. So Japan didn't have the concept of depression in the early nineties. So the pharmaceutical companies went over there and tried to figure out a way that they could sell their drugs over to the Japanese people. And so they came up with the solution. They they thought they caught the sad flu, and so they introduced the sad flu by giving a bunch of celebrities the diagnosis that they had been infected with this sad flu, which was like depression, and the only way that they could get rid of their depression or the sad flu in Japanese is to take these you know, Eli Lilly pharmaceuticals. So they opened up a five billion dollar market by introducing to them the concept of depression. It's not the same in Japan as it is here. They had ways of dealing with it, but now they have drugs to deal with it. Because of the aggregre of the sad flu.
Speaker 3: That's fucked up.
Speaker 1: This Minielai Lillian company is responsible for all of the antidepressants and all of the antipsychotic medications, and they were one of the also of the first distributors of LSD for the CIA, and one of the first manufacturers in the United States.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't one of the main active ingredients in some of the old scary antidepressants that like our moms took in the nineties. The main active ingredient is fluoride. So you can't be depressed if you can't feel shit, right, because it's in your It's in your shower, it's in your sink when you wash dishes and brush your teeth and wash your clothes. And then they put put it in a pill form and then you take that and it's in your toothpaste, and I mean you're literally coated in it. And then you're taking it orally and it's like, well, I'm not depressed anymore because I literally don't feel shit. So I mean, what about us?
Speaker 4: What about the pink pill they gave you at the dentist office that you had to chew up?
Speaker 2: What was that stuff? I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: How old are you headless? Because I don't remember that shit? Was that an eighty thing? Because I'm A nine probably was if somebody you try to put a pink pill in my mouth that the dentist, I swear to God, I would spit that motherfucker all the way across the room. I don't even like to get my teeth clean, because, honestly, if you use fluoride free toothpaste and you brush the shits every day, the amount of time you need to spend at the dentist should dwindle to almost nothing. I mean, really, they are like some of the biggest con artists of all time, dentists, especially with removing your wisdom teeth. I did this whole thing on the wisdom teeth and like why you should not get them removed, and why they are always telling you you need to get them out and shit, I mean, think of the name in itself, wisdom teeth. Why are you taking that out of my mouth? It's like part of my skeleton.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, why are you circumcising all these babies in the United States.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, that is that, thank you?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of screwed.
Speaker 1: Up things that we do that other countries do not do. I mean, the United States is the most circumcised country on the freaking earth.
Speaker 4: Since since the time I was a kid, the amount of circumcisions has dwindled to almost nothing. So from that time, yeah, hardly anybody is doing it anymore. They can't even give these things away at the hospital. Nobody wants it.
Speaker 3: Well, thank god, because that's a blood ritual that they're performing right at the hospital.
Speaker 4: It's one out of every three hundred little boys dies from the circumcision that they get at the hospital. One out of three hundred.
Speaker 3: Dude, headless. I don't have a penis, but let me tell you something. Okay. I was watching this lady on YouTube and she was like, for all you knew moms out there, I just wanted to teach you guys how to clean, properly, clean and dress your your son's circumcision, you know, while it while it's fresh or whatever. And she's talking about how the blood crests onto the bandages and you have to rip them off, reopen the wound, blood going everywhere. When they shit in their diaper, the shit gets in the open, winded with the bloody pussy bandages that you have to rip off and redress every day. And she's basically giving like a how to for like new moms out there, and it's like, why the fuck are we doing this to our little boys? Why the fuck is this necessary? Because it's clean, that's what they say. Because it's clean. Okay, it's cleaner if they're circumcised. That's right, when they shit in their diaper and they get shit in their dickhole, blood and puss that you're right, it's so much cleaner than being uncertain, Like the logic just I can't process it.
Speaker 4: You know what's worse, We don't even do it like they they barely even prick theirs and Americans have to clip off the whole thing. Oh dude, if you like what is going on.
Speaker 3: If you look at Biblical circumcision, they were barely cutting the tip off, Okay. When you look at American circumcisions, it's like you gotta cut half your dick skin, Like, why am I cut? Why am I cutting half my son's stick? He hasn't even got into chance in the world yet and he's got half a dick do that?
Speaker 4: How could you ever possibly trust the medical institution after they've been doing this to us for this long and nobody stood up and say, hey, guys, this is really stupid. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Why are we cutting our son's dicks off?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they have these things now, right, it's like a stretcher. It's like, oh, well, you can just stretch it out, you could.
Speaker 4: Who's doing ridiculous?
Speaker 3: That sounds like medieval tortures. It's like a dick stretcher. How about just don't cut it off when they're a baby, Like, that's a part of your anatomy that you should have every right to decide if you want or not.
Speaker 1: Who get him on the dick stretcher?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: We're done? It's over.
Speaker 3: It's called a jig stretcher. That's what it's all.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're chopped for tonight.
Speaker 3: We're obviously first, it's only it's only nine fifty for me, so I'm still in good spirits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great. This is awesome.
Speaker 4: First they tell you it looks better, and then they're calling you a chopped man. Which is it.
Speaker 3: I've had both, and I will tell you there is a difference, obviously, but I don't think it's significant enough to cut my son's penis off.
Speaker 4: Obviously. Well, I mean that's the thing. It's like it's been driven by women all these years. It's like, well, I want him to look like his daddy. Who thinks like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's what guys do. They take their son into the bathroom and they put their dicks next to each other and they have a dick pissed party and they compare dicks while they're pissed. Like what does that mean?
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to teach.
Speaker 3: Him pissed with his trunk because I don't have one. Like that just does not make any sense to me.
Speaker 4: Whatsoever we got to get off this time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if there's a difference, but like, is it really like you just have to know how to aim, Like, well, I don't think make a difference.
Speaker 1: When I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think it does. But what I will tell you is I've actually worked with someone named Sean McCann. He has the Wake the Dead podcast, Nick, you're familiar with him. He does excellent work on circumcision and the ritualism behind it, and we have often talked about how when you cut that much of the foreskin off, it's just exposed glands, and so what you have at that point is the tip of your dick is just a big callous and a lot of people don't talk about that, and the ritualism behind circumcision, with the blood letting, and like the decreased sensitivity, and some guys like they cut it too low and the skin's too tight, and sex is painful, and like all this stuff that can go wrong with it. Oh, someone put in the comments I love Sean McCann's work. I agree with him that it is insidious and they're all in on it. I mean, that's the thing. I think that it's very orchestrated and it does absolutely no purpose whatsoever. It's considered to be a cosmetic procedure. There's no medical reason to do it whatsoever.
Speaker 4: The only other group in the Mediterranean that did male infinite circumcision was the Canaanite Phoenicians. And I always ask Christians, why are these Canadite Phoenicians doing circumcision. They don't have a deal with God, and none of them have any answers for me.
Speaker 3: Well, the Jewish, the Jewish rabbis also suck the the pain and fused blood from the tip of the penis when they do the bris, which is the circumcision uh exercise or whatever. I mean, it's it's disgusting. There was a Jewish rabbi that was giving a bunch of infants herpies by doing that, and then they and yeah, and he was in the news and there are several articles on it. Anybody can go and look it up. He was performing brice ceremonies with circumcising these young little boys, these babies, and he had herpes and he was sucking their penises and giving them all herpies. So, I mean, you tell me if it was worth it in the end, because in my opinion, I just think it's so absolutely disgusting and unnecessary.
Speaker 2: It's just got to stop you.
Speaker 4: I mean, what can you say.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 3: But it's normalized, just like anything else. Like what if somebody came out tomorrow and was, like, I think all all female babies should be circumcised, because that's what it is, right, genital mutilation. It's looked down upon for women, but not for men. Like I think that's the one double standard that goes the opposite direction. It's not okay for women, but it's okay for men.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of them because they're men, right.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. It's usually the other way around, like, Oh, it's not okay for guys to do that, but it's it's okay for girls or whatever, like staying at home and cooking and not working, stay at home mom, like whatever. Dads shouldn't do that because they're men or whatever the gender roles are. That's the one thing I will say. Nobody's okay with cutting clips off, but everybody's okay with cutting dicks off. Where did that come from?
Speaker 1: I first heard about this with the penn Island conspiracy or video by Cliff High had video, but it's it's really good. It gets in like the connection to God and like all kinds of stuff like that. It's like your antennae to like the spiritual realm and the traumatization of it and everything. It's I would recommend trying to find that video as well. The pinn Island Conspiracy. Nick Brother, Where did uh? How did this conference go? Tell me about Robert Shock, bro and tell me tell me about old Uh? Who else was there? Oh?
Speaker 2: The Cosmic Summit?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know what, They only pull up the.
Speaker 5: Thing because there was actually so many people there that they could actually probably Yeah that Robert Shock. I didn't meet him. For people who don't know, he was the one who I think redated the sphinx, right, he knocked it back I think a few thousand years and uh, it kind of like changed like a lot of ideas or trying to stand away.
Speaker 2: I guess humans are older or whatever. It was a pretty, uh.
Speaker 5: I think, impactful thing kind of And yeah, I met him and his wife. They were actually some of the nicest people.
Speaker 2: That actually met there.
Speaker 5: He seemed like, I mean, unless they were good at acting, they seemed like very genuine like almost like very like humble and like very nice that his wife was sweet as shit.
Speaker 2: She spoke to a lot of people.
Speaker 5: She was you know, oh, take the picture of this, and you know, she'd take the picture for you and everything.
Speaker 2: She talked to you. Very nice, very nice people.
Speaker 5: Like it, like when you wanted to go up to him and talk to him, they didn't make you feel like you were annoying them, Like they would actually sit there and talk to you if you wanted to talk to him.
Speaker 1: So it's like, oh, wow, how many people? How many people was at this thing? Was it a big crown?
Speaker 5: I would say there was probably about a few hundred people there. It was it was enough. I mean I would say probably about four to five hundred, maybe I'm more.
Speaker 1: And those are the type that I like.
Speaker 3: Any hot chicks.
Speaker 2: Uh, I mean, yeah, there was someone around there.
Speaker 3: Were they like like weird alien you know, no I will say extravagant flashing their boobs to.
Speaker 5: The Oh no, no like that. I mean, but uh, there was a lot of different people there. I guess I would see different I don't want to say weird.
Speaker 3: But you know with with alien chicks, their nerds, and they can go one of two ways, and they could be really hot or really gross. So I was, you know, just wondering if you scoped a couple out, got some numbers, drink some beers, sat in on the conferences, had a good time.
Speaker 5: I will actually say most of the people there, believe it or not, we're probably my age or older.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, yeah, there was not that many younger people there.
Speaker 5: There was there's a group of kids, younger kids that were kind of like ancient Forbes entourage. You know, there were some of the younger people there. Actually got one of them coming on the show tomorrow. Yeah, but yeah, most of them. Most of the people there were probably like forties older. So it was yeah, it was, but uh, well we asked, Yeah, Robert Shock, I met him.
Speaker 2: I met Randall Colson. Uh, took pictures with him.
Speaker 5: I did a special Uh I guess it was a private interview that's going to be on a documentary on Mount Pilot with Jim McKelvey. He's got two books on Mount Pilot and he has like a bunch of research on that place. And kind of the reason that Randall Colson even came there is because he got him to look at Mount Pilot and that was out there and then they got into the mention blah blah blah. But this guy Jim was like in Mount Pilot was like huge reason for the event.
Speaker 2: And uh, yeah, I met him and they did that.
Speaker 5: I recorded that interview and that will be using a documentary. Well, so I met Ashton Forbes. I spoke to him for a little bit. Uh he did sale.
Speaker 1: Of that guy? What do you think about that? Uh?
Speaker 2: Very interesting my opinion, I think he's actually just a nerd.
Speaker 5: I went up to him and tried to talk to him about some stuff, and my honest opinion, the look in his face and his mannerisms, he was uncomfortable because I don't think he understood any of this shit, and I think it weirds amount when I tried to talk to him about certain occult stuff with the stuff that he was talking about because I.
Speaker 2: Was I out.
Speaker 5: Was one time I don't know why the guy approached me and the dude I was with, but me and some guy were just smoking a cigarette in front of the place and Bob Greenier came out and he was one of the people that spoke with Ashton Forbes. They did like a three hour lecture together and Ashton went first and then Bob went next.
Speaker 2: Bob came out.
Speaker 5: Didn't know who the fuck this guy was at all, even when he approached us. The only reason I paid attention was because he said something like he came out.
Speaker 2: He said, so, what do you guys like think about this play so far?
Speaker 5: And the other dude's like, oh, I forgot what he said, but then he mentioned something. He's like, oh yeah, He's like, I'm really looking forward to see you speaking with Ashton, And I was like, fuck, is this dude? So I'm like trying to like peep his fucking We all got like badges on and shit, and I was trying to look and I was like, oh, Bob Greener, I'm like, I'm not sure whatever. And then he looked at me and he's like, so, like, what brought you here? And he said I kind of explained the situation about me filming, and I was like, but I was like, honestly, I said, there's certain things here that I said for myself. I said, I just be honest. I'm into the occult. I'm an o cultist. I said, that's the shit that I'm into. I said, I do think there is some the science behind the magic is being shown here. I said, I even think some of the stuff that Ashton might be showing is teetering towards that. And this guy like lit up and he's like, ah, it's really interesting, and he just started talking to me. And then like anytime I saw that guy after that, he would like say hi, like shake my hand again.
Speaker 2: And I saw him speak with Ashton.
Speaker 5: And when I asked Ashton about my idea that I said Bob that he actually entertained and spoke to me about, esson seemed really fucking uncomfortable, like he even like stepped away a little bit. He saw a look in his face like like it was almost like, I'll be totally honest.
Speaker 2: With you if if I was.
Speaker 5: There and there was people believe it, there was people actually who the podcast was.
Speaker 2: That blew MO.
Speaker 5: That blew my fucking mind that people actually there knew who the fuck I was in.
Speaker 2: The podcast was. I was like, oh what, You're not supposed to know who the fuck I am?
Speaker 5: Like, but if I got like a weird fan coming up to me, I guarantee you I'd act the same way, like, oh.
Speaker 2: Fuck, who the fuck is this? Like oh God, how do I get out of this conversation?
Speaker 5: I almost felt like that's how he was acting when I was trying to talk to him about it. So unless like he's being propped up and used by somebody else, I don't think.
Speaker 2: He's actually like a magician trying to mind fuck people.
Speaker 3: He's the guy that went on Candice Oh Isn't and was talking about the Malaysian flight, Right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's what I was. He said he'd come on this, He said he would come on I don't.
Speaker 3: Show I've watched that, well, yeah, sure, I mean I'd have a ton of questions for the guy. I mean I watched twice that Candice Owen's interview with him, and I was convinced at the end. I mean, you know, there's a lot of people I don't know, writer, if you've seen this, that are saying like, oh, it's been debok, did'spen this? It's been that. I don't know if you followed up on that, but I mean i'd be curious to ask him some questions on it for sure. Oh.
Speaker 5: One thing I just want to say real quick to even because of what this uh this lady is saying on the bottom. When Ashton and Bob Green here did their thing together, Ashton covered like all like the documents and showing like the proof of all this stuff existing, and then Bob came in and started showing how he thinks some of the symbolism some of the things you're seeing and the science actually matches up with like freemasonry and templo symbolism. So it was like you kind of took one of them went to the old side with it with the other speaker. So you know, I had even said something about later on I had seen him when I was like, yeah, I was like, I don't think your boy is really into talking about the occult.
Speaker 2: And he had even said, He's.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, so that's really not his thing. He's like, but he's kind of easing up to it. He's like, this went fairly well. He enjoyed doing this, so he's like, you know, I think that went well. So that even made it sound like they got paired up to speak together.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm at like a weird cross roads with the Ashton Forbes stuff, Like I don't know really which way to lean on it, because there's been people that's come out that's been like, it's stock it's a stock image of stock photos, like and you like stock images and stock photos. So it's like and then like what we were talking about before the show started, like this AI stuff, bro, like you can make a really good freaking video and make it seem like it's real. But then at the same time, I'm like, okay, well, because I've always said, like, if they were to release something that was like, let's say right now, someone dropped the video all the social media is and they were like, this is the real deal. It's of a freaking UFO abducting account, like account of emulation whatever, Okay, and it was was legit. No one's going to believe it.
Speaker 3: I'm with the writer like I'm.
Speaker 1: On one side or of defense or not, like it could be real and then it might also not be real.
Speaker 5: And right, one thing I will say out of his presentation, if you don't believe in the video, the thing that blew my mind is this stuff that he did show that exists and technology that does exist, you're just like Jesus fucking Christ, really you're talking about So I mean that that That was actually what impressed me at his presentation. He really wasn't sticking on Actually, if I remember correctly that video, he was actually showing like the technology that exists.
Speaker 3: It's like the zero gravity stuff for the yeah you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like energy or like zero gravity or like stuff.
Speaker 3: To right right right right, Yeah, No, I agree with you. I think that stuff is real. Fuck yeah, I think the zero gravity stuff, all that stuff it exists.
Speaker 2: In Skinwalker Ranch.
Speaker 5: When we cover Skinwalker Ranch, it's like, who knows what the fuck's really going on over there? But when you start looking at the documents of the testing that's going on over there, it doesn't match what the fucks were being told going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there there's a loser.
Speaker 5: Skinwalkers and UFOs, and but you had your testing all this other weird shit and looking for different, different shit that has nothing to do with any of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because it's a government ran test facility. Brothers the rockets into the sky, they're letting balloons go off, and then they're like letting a bunch of hot air balloons and weather balloons all up in the sky, and then they're bringing astronomers in and be like, look at that. What does that open the skycy let's our UFO. Well you just let off freaking weather balloons like thirty minutes ago. Bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Have you guys heard of this?
Speaker 1: He ran by the government. It's it's a government property.
Speaker 3: Well have you heard of the Stardust ranch. It's like another one of these you have heard of it.
Speaker 1: But that guy, that guy claims that he killed Graylians with a katana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sure the fuck did. He said they were running and ripping through his wife's pussy and all kinds of stuff. They said they were holding her down and possessing her and she was I don't know what he would he says, all kinds of stuff. But like that place was on an episode of Ghost Adventures, and Nick and I talk about Ghost Adventures all the time because if it ends up on Ghost Adventures, it's there's something fucking wrong with it. What were you going to say, headless?
Speaker 4: There's a third one. It's the Bradshaw Ranch, and they all make a perfect line.
Speaker 3: With somebody ripping and running through that guy his wife's pussy too.
Speaker 2: Had hear some juicy gossip. Actually, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I really would rather honestly, because I'm trying to get this person on. I don't want to say the specific person I heard this one, but I'm not making this up. Somebody had said that they refused that they were actually asked to go on blind was that blind Frog Ranch?
Speaker 2: Have you guys heard of that one?
Speaker 3: Blind Fog Ranch?
Speaker 2: Blind Frog Ranch?
Speaker 1: I've heard it.
Speaker 2: I've heard it.
Speaker 5: It's over in that Skinwalker area place and there's been shows about it on this and that this person was asked to go over there, you know, it's like, you know, the whole Skimwalker Ranch types.
Speaker 2: They were asked to go over there to to to do, you know, to be on the show.
Speaker 5: And the person was like literally telling me and a few other people they said after I read the script, I called them back and I said, I can't do it because it's fake. He's like that, He's like, if you see anything on that show, it's all scripted.
Speaker 2: It's fake.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, you talk about ghost pictures.
Speaker 5: No, anybody anything about that ship. If you're seeing that she presented, it's fake because there's nothing going on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The blind Frog Ranch Shryl Brown, Yeah, anything about that area, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 5: That anything that person said, anybody that that shit is fake.
Speaker 1: How many ranches do we have, bro, We got the Buffalo Ranch in Colorado. We got the Clearview Ranch also in Colorado. We have the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah. We have the Star Does Ranch in Arizona. Like, what's going on with all these freak all these people being plugged with the interdimensional beans and skin Walkers and weird, strange happenings, And I'm about to go buy a ranch. I'm about to go buy a ranch in the middle of the woods. And then I want to get freaking Travel Channel out there, and I'm gonna have I'm gonna create a whole reality TV show about my ranch in the woods.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'll come on the show and tell them they were trying to get in my butthole. I will do it just to get some views. But one Ranch didn't mentioned what would be Zoro Ranch talk about? But hooles getting ripped and ran through that place is crazy? And did you know that? Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Uh my video, this one's cooked. I might as well just turn it off now.
Speaker 3: Did you know that Jeffrey Epstein won the lottery or something like that? And it's like something weird with Zoro Ranch and am I do you guys know what I'm talking about? There was like some money laundering thing and like he somebody was funneling money to uh Zoro Ranch through the goverery. Okay, thank you headless for knowing that, so I didn't look crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know any more details other than that, but I do know that they won the lottery and supposedly the governor took it. And the governor was adjacent to the property too, so he's right over there next to him, and he had a hell out there yet all sorts of and they never even checked it, didn't we didn't even go FBI didn't even check there.
Speaker 3: Of course, crazy that's so freaking crazy. Nick, If you don't mind, I actually had a question for you based on a conversation that we had about that place you went to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't really quickly thank you Tara Jackson for your two dollars support of the show. I'm not sure. I think that might be on next channel, but either way, thank you. I don't know whose channel it's for, but thanks for your support. We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Tara is awesome. She always comments really nice stuff about me. I appreciate it. But maybe you don't want to let the cat out of the bag too soon or anything. But I was just curious because we talked about a presentation that was given at this conference you were at that some information has come out about Mary Magdalene or Yeah.
Speaker 5: I could even show the if you want to, I can even present the video footage.
Speaker 3: I was just curious what you think, what your thoughts are about that, because it's like some Da Vinci code ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Basically, when Scott Walter and Timothy Hogan Monday morning, they did a three hour presentation as well.
Speaker 2: It was I think it was after the Ashton Forbes and the Bob Greenier one.
Speaker 5: It was at the same time when Randy Randall Colson was doing a sacred geometry and he actually had like people like sitting there drawing the ship too.
Speaker 2: It was wild.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was that time that Scott Walter went and he talked about how he thinks.
Speaker 5: That they have been able to decipher these tablets or these things that they came across, and that it's bringing them to certain places that they believe one of the arcs, just claiming this multiple arcs, and that they're like free energy or some type of energy source, that they have one of those. And I think if you play the video, I'm pretty sure they say Jesus and Mary's bones. They think that they know where they are and that they they within a year they will have the sites that they think that they that these tablets are pointing to will be scanned with the same same type of technology that scans the ship underneath the pyramids. And they said, if it's there, they're digging it up. And they said they're presenting it to the world.
Speaker 1: Well, wait, didn't Jesus ascend it into heaven?
Speaker 2: Bro Wait, they come back for three days. After three days.
Speaker 1: Send it whenever he came back and greeted everyone, right, didn't he has send that? I'm pretty sure he has sent you send it into heaven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he ascended. But so wait, what are they digging up? They're digging up Magdalen's bones, or they're digging up somebody, they're digging up tablets? What what is it that they up?
Speaker 5: They think they have an arc and Okay, Mary Magdalene and Jesus's bones, I think again, I'd have to listen to it if you want to play it. I think they're even also insinuating a kid.
Speaker 3: What the kids is bones?
Speaker 1: Jesus had a kid, and man, we're getting this whole thing crazy.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the Da Vinci code stuff like Mary Magdalene and Jesus had a little girl. Her name was something I can't remember right now, but it's in the Dan Brown novel. And that's where the whole grail Lord comes from, is that there's this divine bloodline that all the elites that rule the world come from, and that's why they think that they have magic in their blood. And the mayor of Ingian kings and shit were descended from this bloodline, And when you texted me that, the first thing that popped up into my mind obviously is the Da Vinci code because they were saying, like they're looking for Mary Magdalen's bones or whatever. But do you feel like even if they produced the corpse, Like would you believe it? Like if they said, this is the corpse of Mary Magdalene and we did DNA and there's motherfuckers that are related to this bitch, Like, would you would like what are your thoughts on that? Like do you believe that?
Speaker 5: Oh, be totally honest with you, that situation, I think is long as it gets presented to the world, doesn't even matter if it's real.
Speaker 3: Enough, cause it's like it's like the thing that writer opened up with with the UFO alien thing. You know, they've been lying to people and saying like, oh, this is a UFO and just kidding, we were fucking with you, And it almost makes me think that they would try to do something like that with this, like oh, this is Mary Magdalen's bones and Jesus out a child, and you know, there's all these elites and they're you know, the good guys, and just to fuck with us.
Speaker 2: They're they're reasoning behind this.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And if people want to hear this, I do think I have it out either it might be on YouTube or if not, it's.
Speaker 1: On what did you talk about it in this in this present? Yeah, let's just.
Speaker 2: Got to go further for us. And so now we're gonna news.
Speaker 1: Are so we're okay to play this?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah stuff? Yeah, we know what we also have through a series of journals.
Speaker 3: We know it's in our the balls.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of the balls, uh in North America. They're secret locations.
Speaker 3: The holds up in Montana and we're holding and opening up in the woman in Montana.
Speaker 2: There are some arts, it is, well some other things and our whole.
Speaker 5: Remember uh.
Speaker 2: And it's time to reveal the.
Speaker 5: Stuff and the.
Speaker 2: Sisters and.
Speaker 1: Uh. It almost sounds like the exact same stick that the UFO community people do, right, They're like, Oh, it's time to reveal the technology. It's time to reveal the UFOs. It's time for everybody to know about the aliens and the extraterrestrials. Now it's time for everybody to know about the work of the Covenant. We're going to reveal. That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 3: To me, it's also sounds like when all the QAnon people were coming out and like they're going to reveal all the crime against humanity, and they're gonna reveal these lists of people who have done these things. You're not gonna be able to brush your teeth. You're gonna be so fucked up. You're not gonna be able to go to work. You're not when you find out all these crimes against humanity, and it's like, here we are, twenty twenty five. I still haven't heard a fucking peep about that shit. I would love I would love for that to be real. I would love for them to come out with a list about crimes against humanity, but I ain't seen the shit.
Speaker 4: All I know is that these guys are the ones who would be equipped for if his lineage does actually go back through the Knight's Templar line there's stuff he knows about that, you know, if he's trying to reveal it. I don't know why he's trying. He didn't say why it's time, but you know, if anybody's gonna know, it's gonna be somebody like that. I mean, they found Templar coins inside that the money pit up in Canada. You know there's something to this.
Speaker 5: I think they do claim it to see they say it's their right or their job, like say, is what they're here for? I say something like that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's continue for you know.
Speaker 2: Now that it belongs to the world. He doesn't belong to us. You just in the Guardians, So our our home.
Speaker 3: Our prayers to be able to.
Speaker 2: Open this up and really the world and then it will be.
Speaker 1: The get it it.
Speaker 2: Belongs to the world is its purpose is to bring it out a new age. It's new asy to Quarius that the boy things and then these arts utilize Damn, it's skipping.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the quality, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's the spells. He puts spells on.
Speaker 1: It, put spells on it, you hit it. The juju.
Speaker 4: Says it's playing too. Yep, what's wrong with dude. I think we're already in the age of Aquarius. I think we're already snacked.
Speaker 3: I thought we already went into.
Speaker 2: But that's like horrible egg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's messing up really bad, but that also sounds like I don't know, if you guys remember in twenty twenty with the grid stuff where they were saying in Australia that they were going to open up some kind of Pulladian box or whatever that was going to send us into the fifth dimension. You guys are writer.
Speaker 3: Have you been listening to David Wilcock.
Speaker 1: That was just a big thing in the community back like in during like twenty twenty that like everyone was getting together to meet tat at the specific time that was going to open the box and then the whole planet was going to be transformed into the Fifth dimension over the next evolutionary level above, humans were going to come back and give us their sex, robots and cloning technology, and everything was going to be great.
Speaker 2: I think Wilcox does claim five DA he has.
Speaker 3: Dude, Wilcox claims a lot of things. He thinks we should just put crystals in our bee hole and go sit in the sun and start channeling the archangel Michael, and that portals are going to open up and all this stuff and the and the blue Avians and the birdpeckers and like whatever it is that he says. It's just I used to you guys. You have to understand, when I first started my conspiracy theory journey, I watched Gaya incessantly I was getting really into David Wilcock and that Corey guy that he always had on you know, I still this they really love Jay Widner because he focuses on other stuff. But yeah, I mean I thought that was all real at one point, and it just got me to thinking, like how many people never woke up from that, Like they still follow him on YouTube, they still put crystals in their bee hole. They're still doing the the singing bowls and waiting for the Blue Avians to show up. And it's like, I don't know, it's kind of it's kind of crazy. It's like a cult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you gotta be in your pee. You gotta be in your pee. And then that's how you contact urchangel Michael and you fill your baub up with pe for like months at a time.
Speaker 3: That's how we know that's actually you're in therapy.
Speaker 4: That's actually the exact opposite of what I've heard about these Aig and Gelling journeys. I don't know if you guys have read the ancient works on the soul journeys that a lot of these rabbis would go on. They said that they had to do these ritual bads over like three weeks because the angels hated our smell so much that they had to keep doing these ritual bads over and over again before they could take the soul journey. So urine, no no, no, no, just a regular bath. But obviously, like back then, they're talking about how they stank, so they're trying to get that off of them before they can go into the presence of God.
Speaker 3: But they had that stanky ass booty hole.
Speaker 4: David Wilcox would probably take you to a completely different place if you're bathing in your own pee.
Speaker 3: That's like the South Park episode where they get high on the cat pee cheese, and that's what he wants everybody to do. He wants everybody to start cheesing. They're balls off.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't understand why these to tease and these things are like so concerned about like us, Like I don't really get it, Like, oh, I can't contact you because your smell, Like, oh, I can't contact you because you jerked off yesterday, Like bro.
Speaker 3: I'm with writer. You know they're supposed to be like esoteric spiritual beings. Why did they have a sense of smell at all? I mean, like you have to think back in biblical times when they were taking a bath once a month, and like the Angel appeared to Mary and told her like she was gonna get impregnated with the Son of God. You think like she probably had some like dank ass puss smell, and like she was still she was still getting some I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: Drugs. What if they were all on drugs. What if these are just savage hallucinations that they would get into over days and days of taking from their.
Speaker 3: Own boy ceo fucking strong, they started hallucinating. We're talking about a once a month showering occurrence.
Speaker 4: Iraq is still like that. Iraq is still like that.
Speaker 3: I mean I've never been but damn.
Speaker 2: Oh it's nasty.
Speaker 3: Is it nasty? For real?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Like bro, Like I just don't understand it, Like I just don't get it. Like Okay, So if we're under the impression that God created this reality, right, that every everything in this reality is a creation of God, all right, he doesn't want us to enjoy any of the things in this reality. We have to be like a perfect freaking human being. It does not make any sense to me. So you created all this stuff that we're not supposed to do, so then we're gonna get punished for not doing the thing that you created. He doesn't make any sense to me, Like, if that's how it is. And whenever we die, we get like a life review or whatever, and then God's like standing there and like He's gonna punish me for all all the things that I did wrong. I want to turn around and say, Bro, you created all this ship, right, what did you want me? You wanted me to come in here and not enjoy the few little things that we get to enjoy here, Like like what's going on? Bro? Well, I think you did all of this and you don't want me to do it.
Speaker 4: I think you have to think about the Bible like a magic book. It's more like an ancient tone full of spells. Because really that's what they're talking about when they're talking about communicating to God through the chest plate that lights up and they're talking into a box where there's a cloud that's collected.
Speaker 3: Are you like the The Covenant? They had these these breastplates that they would wear with the different right crystals they would light up. Yeah, it was like some kind of ancient technology.
Speaker 4: Actually, some kind of ancient technology.
Speaker 3: Huh right, Yeah, No, I'm with you on that. That's another show, by the way, that I watched all the time when I was starting out my my conspiracy theory. Journey was ancient Aliens, and of course, you know they always blamed everything on ets and whatever and like they were the gods of the past. And but there was an episode on the arc of the Covenant that kind of struck me because whether or not it had anything to do with extraterrestrials, it is a piece of ancient technology that we don't understand. I don't know if it has anything to do with ets, but yeah, I think it was blasting people's asses and it was some type of radioactive something.
Speaker 1: And you're all with the blast and on the asses.
Speaker 3: If you even looked at it, it could just like cook you, like in your in your seat. So I mean it had there was something going on with it. It was a laser something.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: I think that's that's the part that you know, it's like we have this vision of what they're trying to tell us, and then these templars come out and say, no, this was Egyptian technology and it was in all of their temples and we had to hide them so that the bad people couldn't get to them. See, that's the whole premise, is that these templars took this stuff away so the Vatican couldn't get it, and now they're coming public with it for some weird reason.
Speaker 3: For some weird reason. Or is it by design?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I mean it's clearly by design obviously. And this whole Age of Aquarius thing, it's like, you know, if you're thinking about Aquarius, think about it. Antenna tower that's putting out radio waves in the shape of a puddle. Right when you see the ripples in the pond, Well, that's water through the air. That's the sign of Aquarius. We're already smack dab in the middle of the Age of Aquarius. This is the new religion right here, we're talking over it, you know, and it's a global religion, isn't it. Well what is that made out of? It's made of the magic that they put into the these chips that they put into these designs. It all goes back to the same kind of you know origin point, you know, talking about Cartesian planes and things like that, that was an occultist. All of this mathematics came through the occult first. That's where we got.
Speaker 3: It from well, you know, my husband Colby and I were talking last night or maybe it was night before whatever. We were talking about how this whole DMT thing is getting hijacked with like AI now, I guess, and like they're trying to to merge AI with DMT to give you a psychedelic AI experience. And I said, what are they trying to put in there? Because just like LSD, I think that it's been hijacked and it's being used for sinister agenda in my opinion, And then you see people like Joe Rogan fucking shoving it down everybody's throats. Do this, do that, DMT, fucking AI whatever the fuck. But I mean it's like you said, headless, I think this this age of Aquarius thing, the technology is becoming our god, right.
Speaker 4: I mean it's very hard to argue against that when you see how people treat it. You know, look at the AI. Oh, all the answers GROWK Is this true? We used to have a bible for that. Now it's of grok Is this true?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 4: I mean, that's all they want is they're just replacing everything right in front of us, and we don't think of it as a religion, But it is.
Speaker 3: Isn't there a guy that Oh sorry, go ahead, writer, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying this. I God, that's what AI is. And if you, if anything is the Antichrist, nick, are you tapping on the on the thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's headless. Actually, I think your mic is swinging against your shirt trying to stay.
Speaker 1: People get really upset about a fire alarm that was on that I didn't hear during the show, and they're really upset about it. But U there was like chirping and all that. And people get really upset because some people listen to the audio only version, and I understand it. It does get annoying sometimes, but whenever I can hear it and I can catch it, I normally say something. But try and stay still, stay a statue, stay a mannequin. Head, let's don't even move, don't even move a muscle.
Speaker 3: Bro, pretend you're Mary Magdalen's corpse.
Speaker 1: But if anything is the Antichrist, I believe that it is AI, Okay. And I'm not saying that I believe in the anti Christ. I'm not saying that I believe in the prophecy or that I believe in any of that stuff. But if anything is going to turn out to be the anti Christ, it's going to be all right. It's the only thing that makes sense because everybody is looking at this as like a physical person that's going to come back, that's going to be the anti Christ. No, it's not. It's freaking AI. It's artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: I disagree with you.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing that that it can that it can be. It's an all know wan thing. It collects all the information and has all the data. Right, it's God. It's the anti crisis, the false God. Only me and everyone's mistaking it for it being a literal physical human being.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. I don't think they can get the bugs out, and I think the bugs keep getting worse and worse and worse. So we're putting our hand, our entire lives in the hands of these idiots out in a Silicon valley who can't seem to code to save their lives. I don't know if you've noticed, but everything has gone down in quality online recently. It's because they keep making these budget cuts of all of the people doing the actual important work, and they're putting out crap like this AI garbage. That just turns into more and more garbage, Like it's just slop in, slop out, and it's just going to keep getting worse because I don't think there's anything new being produced. It's going to keep recursing upon itself to create those sort of hypnogogic, you know, hallucinations that they're prone to do. And the hallucinations are gonna get worse. It's not a life for them like the.
Speaker 2: Rest of us.
Speaker 4: This thing is only going to be eating on itself.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's whatever Jack Parsons and what's his nuts conjured in the desert? You think that's what AI is?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I mean in terms of spirituality, you can see the direction that it's going in. It's not a pretty place.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, there's a guy selling microdosing chocolate bars. I'm pretty sure there's a big conspiracy theory podcaster or who endorses this. But the guy who created these microdosing chocolate bars apparently is communicating and channeling some god of AI that has inspired him to do this. I don't know. Again, my husband called. He told me about this. He knows a lot about that kind of shit that I'm not aware of But are.
Speaker 1: You talking about that guy that has the AI program that tells him to go onto the desert and they do a certain thing on a certain day or whatever. I forget what the name of it is. Someone was telling me about this the other day. He has like a whole podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does he does? He sell microdost chocolate bars, because probably maybe I was gonna saycause whatever whatever he's doing, he's he's selling people things to eat, kind of like Joe Rogan. I'm sorry to bring him up again, but it's like, don't put something in your body just because he said so. When when the fuck he used to be the host of Fear Factor? When did this guy? This has gotten out of hand? He used to host Fear Factor. He is an actor. He refuses to say David McGowan's name. When somebody brings up Laurel Canyon. He won't actually talk about Laurel Canyon. He thinks it's all fake and shit. And he's telling people to do DMT, and he's talking about this guy who's communicating with AI like it's a god or something like that, and it's like, take my supplements, do mushrooms, smoke DMT. It's like no, thanks to Joe fuck.
Speaker 1: You well, you know, to bring him back a fear Factor, right, they're bringing back. They're doing a new series of Fear Factor that's going to be hosted by Johnny Knoxville. I believe, oh, j.
Speaker 3: Well, at least it's not Rogan.
Speaker 4: If you noticed, Joe Rogan was the first one to be perfected using AI, so like they had his voice. Sure, it was all over Joe Rogan. That was the very first you know, sort of iteration of all these AI video clones and voice clones, and they nailed it. They nailed his voice pretty good. First thing, I wonder who they've been experimenting.
Speaker 1: With, he says, well, the overview the Google a reboot for the reality competition show Fear Factor is coming to Fox. Title fear Factor the next chapter.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It will be hosted by Johnny Knoxville.
Speaker 3: I feel.
Speaker 1: Okay. The show will feature contestants living together in a remote location and facing a series of darri stunts and social media challenges. Also, it's not even going to be like a They're like mixing a bunch of different reality TV shows and the new Fear Factor things, so it's going to kind of be like what's that one's No Deal or No Deal Island or whatever where they're like on like a remote location and they vote people off and stuff, sort of like Survivor is when I'm it's fear factor mixed with Survivor is what it sounds like they're not eating right.
Speaker 3: If they're not eating dead corpse asshole as part of a fucking challenge, I'm not watching it. The best part of it was like get locked in a box full of Tarantula's sleep in the casket overnight, Like those are the cool things about fear factors. So they just have totally taken out that house like it can get fucked.
Speaker 2: Well, they have to.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody knows that you can sue these people, and so what's the point.
Speaker 3: People signed up? They signed up to eat dead corp asshole because they were trying to win a million dollars or whatever. And if you got to the point in the show where you were having to eat dead corpse asshole, you know, you're like one out of tude contestants remaining, and you better eat some fucking ass because if the other guy fails and he's one less bootyhole than you, then you win a million dollars. I probably would do this shit. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a million dollars.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't have to chew it. It was just fall It.
Speaker 4: Was fifty thousand. Back then, it was fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even post okay, but that was like the nineties, in the two thousands. That was a lot of money back then. Now I can't even get you half a house or a quarter of a house. It can't get you a shed. Actually, fifty thousand, it'd be like you pay.
Speaker 2: Me you could.
Speaker 4: Is that all the incentive in the world to see them?
Speaker 3: Right there? You go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look up and see how much of the loot for fear factor was.
Speaker 3: If it was fifty thousand, that's really not a lot. I guess that's not a lot at all.
Speaker 1: It was holy crap, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not a lot for the stuff that they were doing. No way, dude, no way.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a.
Speaker 1: Few special There was a few bonus and special episodes of the competition that offered larger prizes, such as one hundred thousand dollars or even one million dollars dollars that was probably the extra special Super Supreme uh season finale episode where they bring back all the previous.
Speaker 3: Winners and they have to like have sex with their dad or something sure in order to win the million.
Speaker 1: That's a different reality.
Speaker 3: That's that's the mc martin pre school slash Presidio Base Michael Lakino special where you have to fuck your dad get a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Sou sculling bones.
Speaker 3: Oh, there you go, sculling bones, Thank you headless. That was a perfect That was a perfect analogy. Sculling bones to win a million dollars. Let your dad jerk you off a million dollars.
Speaker 4: It's so Phoenician.
Speaker 3: No, that's so George W. Bush.
Speaker 1: Well, that's skulling boners. That's not even scoll right, skull and boners. Sign up now, brand new secret Society.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, you know who was at this place too? Uh right?
Speaker 5: It was the Italian doctors that supposedly scanned and found the fucking shit underneath the pyramid.
Speaker 1: Oh he was there? Did he do a presentation?
Speaker 2: There was two of them, yeah, BEYONDI and me or Emmy I I think is his name.
Speaker 5: Those two guys they were there, and Jay Anderson, who you know who he is. He was like him and Trevor. Trevor's something I'm screwing these guys names up. We're the ones who were like big on breaking that news. Trevor Garcia might have been, but Jay Anderson project unity it was. He was huge with actually putting all that shit out. He was there as well.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with the name, but UH don't know really anything about him.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying all that stuff with the stuff underneath the pyramids, all those people are there too for that.
Speaker 1: Do you think of that? What's the deal with the whole situation?
Speaker 5: They did say, uh, somebody else, a totally different team is going to be doing the same shit, and they said if somebody else gets the same results, they said it, we'll confirm it.
Speaker 2: I who knows.
Speaker 5: But they were also showing how there's other other teams that have gone out there and not used the same type of technology but have used something different that has shown that there is stuff underneath.
Speaker 2: But it's just not giving that detail of the picture.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it remind you of Edgar Casey though, because.
Speaker 5: He bring him up about that. But I don't, I couldn't. I unfortunately don't know as much about Iger get Casey as I should.
Speaker 4: Hall of records underneath the sphakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he said. He said there was a hall of records underneath this this THINGX.
Speaker 4: He wasn't the first one to say that either. There were other people throughout all of antiquity. They were talking about this hall of records that existed before the time of Atlantis. It's not an uncommon thing at all. So you know they've been thinking about this for a long time. I mean again, Age of Aquarius is as good of an excuses any m.
Speaker 1: It's time for this stuff to be revealed.
Speaker 2: If you want to throw in there.
Speaker 5: I love even when it comes to like the planets and stuff with NASA, I think that is just a whole mind fuck.
Speaker 2: I think it's a magical mind fuck. I think it's very Nazi esque.
Speaker 5: I think Nazi magic is actually just fooling people with the visions, like you're seeing something presented that's not truthful.
Speaker 2: You're taking it that way. I'm just gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 5: During World War two, people forget how fucking useful Italy was. And if you want to maybe keep going on, which I think right now, are still being mind fucked with Nazi magic.
Speaker 2: You gotta find Italy at some point being in there, you know. And this is all coming from Italian beetle.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, a lot of I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: The whole possibility.
Speaker 5: You never know, but I do think right now and to this day and age, I think we're being mind fucked hugely on the TV.
Speaker 2: And I think my.
Speaker 3: Friend from your Missing the Point podcast is in the comments true. He said, this specific scanning technology is incapable of scanning the depths they have claimed, which I have no idea, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't put it past them.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny.
Speaker 5: In the press conference that I dropped, they do ask them that question and they do give the answer.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you what it is because I didn't listen to it.
Speaker 5: I just put it out. I was like, fucking up. I'm like, I made sure it started at a decent point and it ended when it was supposed to end, and I just released it. I was like, I don't have enough time to listen to every single thing that I filmed.
Speaker 1: But problem with this is that the same technology was also used as scan underneath the Great Pyramid and it showed the underground area that's underneath the Great Pyramid. And I don't think that the ones that are the underground structure underneath the other pyramid is that much further down than the one. That I could be wrong, I don't know, but I don't think that it's that much further down than the one that's underneath the Great Pyramid. So if it's accurately depicting the one that's under the Great Pyramid that everybody knows about that people can go down there and check out and look at, then it's not out of the realm of possibility that it is also scanning accurately underneath the other pyramid.
Speaker 4: Well, there's there's a couple of problems. The scans that they show didn't include one of the chambers they knew about in that second pyramid, and so everybody took another look at that and said, wait a second, you're missing something here. So again that's just a preliminary They have to do it again, which I think is a good thing. And surely, well, I was just going to say that what we really should be looking at is the Herodotus's catacombs, which they discovered with ground penetrating radar several years ago, and they have been denied over and over again access to this catacomb complex. It's like two football fields under the ground. Herodotus was talking about it. This is where Pythagoras was initiated, this is where Plato was initiated. All these other people from around the region were you know, initiated at that complex. And they refuse to dig it up because obviously it's pretty important to the rest of the world history right there. So everybody's talking about this second pyramid. I think it's all just smoking mirrors. They don't really have it. But you know, if we can get some more testing equipm down there, let's go down, you know, one hundred miles down river to get to that Secara Pyramid with the you know, massive catacombs underground. That's huge part of history. But hardly anybody else about that place.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you can just agree any of you agree or disagree, But this is my problem. All believe them that they found some shit under the pyramids and they're scan and stuff and they're doing whatever. I will believe that when they will admit that Hebrew slaves with whips and chains and pulleys and carrier pigeons did not build the pyramid. Okay, if they can come out and say that we don't know who built this motherfucker and there's some shit underground that we have never seen before, I would say I'm willing to entertain that. But they're still going with Hebrew slaves with whips and chains and horse and cart and pulley systems built the pyramid, and I'm supposed to believe you that you found some underground catacombs or whatever. I don't think so well, because they're not telling the whole truth about it.
Speaker 4: You bring up an interesting point about the slaves, because you know, I think it's pretty well been debunked that the people there were slaves. They were probably free people. But at the same time, like the idea that the Hebrews wherever in Egypt. They never mentioned the pyramids in the Bible, right, any of the pyramids at all doesn't appear at all. You'd think it would be, you know, in the background or something, maybe talk about the scenery. But they never mentioned the pyramids at all in the Bible, which I think is really strange, you know, I mean, they mentioned all sorts of other landmarks, but never those.
Speaker 3: Well, the pyramids also are not what they say that they are. They say that they were sarcophagus or something like that they were crips for the kings, but all of the kings were and the pharaohs were found in the Valley of the Kings except for maybe one corpse or two. And it's like the pyramids were not even used for what they say that they are. They don't know who built them, they don't know how built. But I'm supposed to believe them that they found some kind of underground chambers and they're ready to come out and talk about that shit, but they're not ready to talk about any of the other mysteries surrounding anything from Egypt, like it's all still mysterious as fuck.
Speaker 4: Well, it's pretty roundly rejected by the you know, establishment community about these tunnels, but they said, what's the harm in giving us another try it scanning it. So it looks like they might be cooperating with that. So at the very least, there's some sort of cooperation happening, which does not happen often because Zawie Hawas is just a total tyrant, you know, he rules the entire Egyptology scene with an iron fist. He doesn't let anybody in. You know, he's got major interpersonal problems with the people around him. I know you've probably seen interviews with the guy. He's totally unhinged. But that's the director of all of Egyptology, so you know, hopefully he moves on. So well, just the.
Speaker 1: Thing we know for a fact that there is a subterranean like underground part of the Great like of the Great Pyramid. People go down there, there's a there's a lake, a tiny lake underneath it with submerged sarcophagai underneath it. There's pictures of it all over the place, like you got to get got to get granted like special access to like go down in there, Like the public just can't roll up in there. But it is established that it's there. So in my thoughts, I'm like, Okay, well, if there is a subterranean part to the Great Pyramid, then why would all these other pyramids not also have subtranean chambers? Right, it only makes sense.
Speaker 3: Just not honest about the stuff. They just don't want us to start putting fucking pieces together and finding out that everything that we know literally has been an absolute lie.
Speaker 5: You know, if you want to pull up that picture, they actually this is saying what they've seen now too, So I mean you're actually look at it this morning anymore.
Speaker 2: This is what they're saying. They've scam. Yeah, that's like multiple things now.
Speaker 3: And this was supposed to be this is just supposed to be a crypt for a fucking dead king. You're telling me they went through all of this effort and work and all these fucking chambers and shit and all these viral looking motherfuckers to put a casket in it. That's the point of the Like, this is the problem that I have. It's like, if you're gonna be honest about what's underneath it, you need to be honest about what the fuck the function of this thing was for, or some type of healing chamber, some type of free energy thing, some type of conduit, some type of something, because you wouldn't go through all of this effort, building all this and digging all this shit out with Hebrew slaves, according to them, if it was just a house a facing sarcophagus, Like really, I can't, I can't. I'm sorry, but it's like they don't want you to believe your own eyes, Like, look at this. Does this look like a tomb to you? This will look like a fucking tomb to me.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Egypt used to be the breadbasket of the entire Mediterranean. So these guys were producing so much wheat they were feeding everybody else around them. And you know, that's that's a major agricultural achievement. If you think of this as as the same way that they have megalithic structures up in northern Europe that actually helped germinate the seeds, it could be involved in some sort of you know, agricultural ritual. I mean, this is the center of the entire production all over the Mediterranean. They had to have that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Again, this is why the Nile was so important to them. This was their economic powerhouse.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing too, like what do we do like now, in like this time, like this day and age, like this generation, Like if we want to try and survive a cantaclism right like into the world, what would we do. Like let's say that we knew, like the average person knew that there was going to be this giant cataclism or like this big, huge, like I don't know, nuclear disaster or whatever that we were going to be bombed. The first thing that people think of go underground. Hey what if these were like some freaking early bug out shelters, Like let's go up underground, let's survive some sort of giant cataclysm that we know is coming soon, so we can wait it out. We can wait it down, wait it out down on these things, then come back up whenever it's over. I mean, you got the whole story of the Hope and.
Speaker 3: People, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, where these beings would come up out of the inner Earth and then grab the humans when the cataclism was about to come and take them down to their secret underground layered to wait out the until the counaclism is over. Now, like this could be some like freaking doomsday ancient prepping shit.
Speaker 3: Well, if you watch that one series, that Graham Hancock series, all of these ancient cultures throughout time had these tunnels dug out, and we're talking about a flood that was supposed to be coming. And somebody put in the comments about darren Coou, which is another ancient civilization that had tunnels underground in preparation for some type of cataclysm, just like the hope people with the ant people. And if you look at the Sphinx, there is clear water erosion on the Sphinx and there is water erosion in the Grand Canyon. So some type of cataclysm did come through there. We don't understand what it was because they lie to us about everything. But it's like writers saying, we don't know what those things were used for. If they're under there, some type of hideout, some type of underground tunnel system, some type of we know the flood's coming bullshit, and they were preparing for it like it could be anything. They're never going to tell us the truth though, in my opinion, they're never going to tell us the truth.
Speaker 1: That only makes sense to me because that's what we do today. That's what we do today. We want to go, we want to go underground to like hide from something that may be coming. I mean, that's all that. I mean, freaking what's his name, the owner of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, He's got an underground freaking thing that he build in Hawaii. Like they they all, we all do the same thing. We have underground military bases because that's the easiest place to hide.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Like it's like why would we think that it would be any different back a thousand, two thousand, three thousand, and four thousand years ago. It would be the same thing. They would have the same type of type of feelings. It would be like, we need to go underground, bro.
Speaker 4: So I gotta ask you a question. What about these nuclear TBMs under Dulce, New Mexican go do you buy any of that story?
Speaker 1: Well, the Air Force is out there hardcore and they had like nuclear silos and like all kinds of underground stuff that was that's kind of wrapped up into the Paul Benowitz stuff. The lady miRNA Henson or whatever that supposedly was abducted by aliens and then went to Paul Benowitz and then said that she woke up in some kind of weird facility that had like body parts in it, like floating body parts, and she saw aliens and like all that stuff. And then I had ricked Odie on the show, and then he was like, well, what she could have woken up in is one of these like underground nuclear silos or whatever where they have like these things out there. And we'll say in New Mexico.
Speaker 3: With dead body parts floating.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what she exaggerated, and that's what she told Paul Benowitz, and that's what she told the regal came, and that's the basis for the entire extraterrestrial military joint base that is supposed to be going on. And then you get the Phil Schneider stuff.
Speaker 4: That as.
Speaker 3: With his little melted fingers killed. That freaked me the fuck out when I first heard that story. The same thing with the Art Bell show. They're triangulating on me, They're gonna get me, They're gonna get me. I thought that was all real, like really the real ship. But what writers talking about. Imagine waking up and seeing like some type of underground like jello putting mix with like some dead body parts floating in it and ship like that. That is traumatizing. That is terror, That is horror. That is horrific. I was just this is the kind of stuff I feel like they really do to people though, And then they'll they'll like like do the regression thing and tell them they had like an et experience with the dead floating body parts in the jello mix.
Speaker 4: Well, I think, wasn't she just feeding him a story or what did Yeah, because I want to talk about Dody a little bit Doty is the guy who spread all of this stuff. I mean, no, I mean Richard Dody is like legendary in the whole UFO community. He switched sides and then became so he was originally working for the government spreading disinformation and then he switched asides and yeah, so I want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: And then they did the exact same thing that they did to all these Air Force people that that they're showing them all this stuff about fake UFO photos and documents. That's the exact same thing that they did the Rick Dody. After that was over, they gave him all those big documents and then kind of convinced them that I everything that he was spready missing disinformation about was actually real. And that's how he fliped science, right. They put they took him into a briefing, They threw up some photos on him, had him read some documents, and then told him that it was real. So then you go out and spread more disinformation by saying that it wasn't real. It's it's just it's a mind fuck. It's a huge mind fuck. That's literally all ufology is one giant, big mind fuck.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I'm a writer on that Psychological operations out the wazoo.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, my my hypothesis is that they try to fuck you on every level. They try to fuck you physically, they try to fuck your kids, they try to fuck you mentally, spiritually, emotionally. They're literally trying to get you on every single level. The food you eat, the products that you consume, music, media, TV shows, Netflix, whatever, you're uh, the the news. This that like any way that they can fuck you. They will bend you over and your kids and fuck you in front of your kids, and then fuck your kids in front of you, and you will do it and allow them to do it because you love the programming and you love the product. I'm sorry, but it's true. You will crave what they have to offer you because people love drama and sensationalism. And that's what they feed us is drama and sensationalism, and we love it. We love it.
Speaker 2: Politics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at Donald Trump. I've never heard of president say fuck in my life. And he out here saying, oh, they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Everybody's like, oh, I've never heard a president say fuck.
Speaker 4: Sounded so forced, it sounded so forced. You heard it, he was like he just you know, had to slip one in there because you know, he wanted to make it sound like he was upset. I don't believe he was upset, sounded forced as hell.
Speaker 3: It's all theater though, That's what I'm telling you. We desire the product that they offer us, and we eat it up every time that they give it to us. And so that's why I literally every single thing that crosses my path, I have to wonder if it's all just fucking bullshit and lies and whatever theater stuff. I mean, if if you've made it through Program to Kill and weird scenes inside the Canyon, you will know that everything that you love is manufactured in some kind of way, and everything that you're afraid of is manufacturing in some kind of way.
Speaker 4: Extreme curation behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I agree, that's a good title.
Speaker 1: That's what I should have named this show.
Speaker 5: Oh you know something I wanted to just say real quick too, about that should underneath the Pyramid. They're saying that they think that's older than the pyramids.
Speaker 3: Too, Well, that would make sense.
Speaker 2: So where do you want to go with that now? Too? All right?
Speaker 3: Like they.
Speaker 1: No, it would have to be, because you'd have to have the base first, and then you would have to.
Speaker 2: Commission difference, which is pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just the drills alone would be unbelievable. I mean, how could you possibly drill out that much material.
Speaker 3: Using Hebrew slaves with whips and chains? This is my problems. Yeah, they put it on a log from and they quarried the limestone from a fucking quarry that was a thousand miles away, using logs and ropes and pulleys and moses and the reeds, and they fucking built this shit. And that's what they want you to believe, but they won't tell you that.
Speaker 4: Templar guy, his exploit, his explanation for everything comes to monoatomic goal. He says, monoatomic goal reverses gravity. It's like a anti gravity gravity generator. This is how they moved all these stones in ancient Egypt. And it's also the manna from heaven that you see in the Old Testaments. It's this monotomic goal. And that's just the most New Age answer you could ever possibly kiss.
Speaker 3: Isn't that the ship they're trying to put in all the supplements now? Right? Okay? That makes me not want to fuck with it. That makes me not one of That makes me hate it because if they're trying to mass produce it and put it in a bunch of supplements, I don't want it. Right well, whatever is being san sensationalized, I don't want it.
Speaker 4: And I think he's just he's just giving an easy explanation. He doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows. That's that's the problem.
Speaker 1: No kind of heavy metal is ever good for your body. It doesn't matter what it is.
Speaker 3: Have you seen people taking this stuff that turns in blue, the silver colonial silver? You tell me that's good for you. You tell me, look me in my eyes and tell me drinking coloidal silver. And but Joe Rogan said, so, therefore we must do it and look like fucking smurfs all of that ship. Look at somebody in the comments, methyline blue, Look at this stuff, coloidal silver. All of this is poison and probably toxic to your body. I'm not saying that because I'm like a health expert or anything like that. And if it's good for you, then take it. I don't care. But I would suggest these weird fringe monatomic gold, methyline blue, colloidal silver, like why you like eat a banana, Eat a fucking salad. Why are we doing this?
Speaker 4: I think it's this whole drawback to this version of alchemy where they're making gold out of you know, lead or other elements. The whole idea is that if you're infusing your body with gold, it's a good conductor and all the rest of this stuff. It'll that, not right, it'll maximize your neural plasticity and all the rest of this stuff. I've yet to see any of that, but you know, that's the claims. But again, it's it's just it's so it's so basic. I can't believe that everything comes down to monotomic gold. That it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: Headless. That sounds like some shit from Harry Potter, Okay, I don't. It's just like I don't want to put something in my body that fucking that Dumbledore created in fucking the Sorcerer's Stone.
Speaker 1: But it'll send you into the fifth dimension, Julia. That's what everybody wants. We all want to be connected and as send into the fifth dimension, that's what it does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, I'm just like not one of those people that cares about like balancing my chonkras or like doing any of the shadow self or anything like. I know that it has a purpose, and I know that it's very beneficial, but I'm so lazy that I just want to just do the bare minimum to get through life. And my chonkras have probably been fucked since I was in like second grade, and I just don't care to balance them because I actually know who I am as a person.
Speaker 1: You gotta get those balanced, Julia spinning in the right direction, Julia, like.
Speaker 3: The tuning fork and do and have the Yeah, there you.
Speaker 1: Are, there's a jam right there. I love that.
Speaker 3: Tune headless is gonna balance my chunkers.
Speaker 2: I'm not very good.
Speaker 4: At it't the wrong thing anyway. Oh, there you go.
Speaker 1: There's there's Oh do you feel that in my be hole? Ye?
Speaker 4: You've been de chocratized.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I needed that.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna end this. Thanks for coming on, really appreciated. Nick. Let's people find you online, brother.
Speaker 5: Uh the Occult Rejects, on Bitch You Rumble YouTube and all major podcasts.
Speaker 1: Julie are, where can they find you?
Speaker 3: You can find me on the Occult Rejects whenever Nick is gracious enough to have me on. You can find me on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast every Saturday and Cosmic Peach is available wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks so much for having me rider. I had a great time.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Julia Headless. Where can they find you?
Speaker 4: You can find me on Twitter or x and YouTube just look up the Headless Giant. And we did an interesting video not too long ago where we actually had remote viewing on our channel at the same time audience participation style, so we went with the you know, coordinate remote viewing with the different numbers and then people relaxed, focused, wrote down their answers and then at the end we went we went over all of them for our roundtable. Sounds like something you might be interested in. It was a good time. I thought i'd tell you about it. But yeah, if you have any paranormal stories, you can send them to me at the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Thanks cool, Thank.
Speaker 1: You guys very much, really appreciate it. Thanks everyone in the chap Please be sure to hit the up button to help the channel. All the channels we're streaming simultaneously here to hit UST's channel and next channel, So thanks everyone for joining in. Please be sure hit that hit that thumbs come on stream Yard give me the thumbs up emoji. Thing doesn't want to do it when I wanted to do it. Please share, subscribe, hit the bell icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye