Speaker 1: Oh, people are booing us when it had sucked.
Speaker 2: Like the first thing that happens is just people yelling boo at you whenever you go in public.
Speaker 1: Imagine that's okay. So it's one of one point three KTEWB with fallin and cult. What if every day? What if we had a live audience one on one point three KTWB. We're falling and cults?
Speaker 3: What we do?
Speaker 1: Boot you? I'm gonna come out there and show you who to boots. See that's why I couldn't handle it off. I go outside to take my trash to the curb. As if I do that, I go out there and look around. Just booing begins.
Speaker 2: Just a group full of people just booing you. Hey, why did that happen to Taylor Swift? Is it because I have a theory?
Speaker 1: Your theory is wrong. It's simple because she's with the she's saying a Chiefs guy, and the audience was mostly Eagles fans. And also the fans are known to be like kind of the worst. And that's not me saying that. I mean they did two hundred thousand dollars a damage to their own city after winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think it's because she's with Blake Lively too often.
Speaker 2: I think that she was too in the Baldoni story, the ball done stirt, she got to it?
Speaker 1: How you say his name? I think you there's some you hit some slable too much, bald correct It stops my tracks every time Baldoni MACARONI.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just feel like, is she fading?
Speaker 5: Is her?
Speaker 4: Is Taylor swift as a swiftie?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: Let's just play Devil's Avocados? Is she falling off?
Speaker 1: She just finished the biggest story in history and you don't know she's falling off? Get a minute.
Speaker 4: Her man couldn't win the big game last night?
Speaker 1: What's happened with anything he's won the two years before? I listen, we have made big game predictions. So you and I can address the big game stuff later in the show, because if you go over we got anything right, I haven't referenced it. I don't know if we did there. Obviously we know who won the game. But also I found arguably the craziest story I have seen In a minute. I'm going to read you just the headline and it's going to come up in our Unbelievable Story of the Day right before right before we were that you. I want to I want to tease you, want to tempt you to keep listening to our show, because without you, we get fired. Blessings sounds good. We have justin Timberlake tickets around three forty. We have Kevin Hart tickets right after four o'clock. Okay, but when we come back, how one blind bisexual bird became an icon is coming up in your Unbelievable Story of the Day.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that and one dollars.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, right, it's the Unbelievable Story of the Day on one oh one point three kt w B. This is how one blind bisexual bird became an icon. WHOA, let me set the scene. One oh wait, Okay, we're in a pond. Yeah, that is a lagoon. Obviously, obviously Henrietta, a black swan flies into the lagoon. Now Henrietta, she has a damaged wing. Oh no, so she's not able to fly with other swans, other swans. I don't want you. I'm not like interested. And then one day a white goose flies into the lagoon by the name of Thomas.
Speaker 4: Okay, Thomas is swooping in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Thomas is like, girl, I got you. Next thing, you know, Henrietta and Thomas inseparable. Thomas in fact becomes possessive over Henrietta. People, children, other animals come near her. He attacked, you know how.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, she's got that messed up wing. He's got to be he does.
Speaker 1: And also geese, crazy terrifying will attack.
Speaker 4: You had to hiss it. They tongue out, hiss crazy. Dude.
Speaker 1: You do it because you see him on your bike trail time.
Speaker 4: It's like, dude, you're in the bike path. I'm trying to get by.
Speaker 1: There, to get there for eighteen years, Wow, eighteen years.
Speaker 4: Same the same Henrietta.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, then guess what. Okay, a new Swan enters the villa. Nah wait male female female Okay, starts hanging out with Henrietta. No big deal, just a couple of goals chatting until one day Henrietta has babies. Henrietta was never a female. Henrietta was a male the whole time. That means Thomas was in a gay relationship with Henry the whole time. Okay, wait, so Thomas was smashing Thomas was smashing Henrietta.
Speaker 4: But Henrietta is more of a Henry.
Speaker 1: Well, and they did change Henry at his name to Henry, and they named the new swan Henrietta because she actually was female because she had babies.
Speaker 4: So now Thomas and Henry Henrietta to their open relationship.
Speaker 1: No, Thomas is like, dude, what the hell, what the hell? But then Thomas like, all right, you know what, I'm into a thrupple situation. Thomas starts kind of acting as like a cool uncle taking care of the baby. He's teaching the babies.
Speaker 4: How to fly, stepdad things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stepdad things, but like he's not rolling. It's done because Henry is still in the equation and Henrietta is vibing with Henry. Okay, so next thing you know, Henrietta rips. She dies. The female sorry, Henry dies. Henry dies. Wait, so the male Henrietta. But now Henry dies, so the younger, actual female she leaves with another guy. Thomas is alone. Thomas settle for Thomas. Thomas is alone. Thomas starts losing his eyesight. That's where the blindness comes in. Yeah, he does meet another woman. They do have babies, but at another goose immediately takes the babies. Henry doesn't up or sorry, Thomas does end up dying at forty years old, which is like eighty in human years.
Speaker 4: So he's dead and alone.
Speaker 1: He's dead now.
Speaker 4: He died sad and alone. Yes, So okay, the main takeaway from me and the story is it's.
Speaker 1: A lot of details. Did you keep up at all?
Speaker 2: There's no way, there is no way Thomas didn't know Henrietta was a man.
Speaker 4: Well, Thomas wand.
Speaker 1: No, that's what he's bisexual. And that's fine.
Speaker 2: We out you were trying to hide it though, like it wasn't cool. It's like, Thomas, we get it.
Speaker 4: It's fine. It's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: They say that it's actually been real, real truth. They say it's very, very very hard to identify the sex of a swan or goose.
Speaker 4: Thomas feels like he knew his way around Henriette.
Speaker 1: I think Thomas knew. Thomas knew he was with Henry.
Speaker 2: This was forty years ago, so maybe it was like dog, I give you low key, not forty years ago, Henrietta.
Speaker 4: Let's just pretend.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: I think that the problem was we were, as a humans, we were placing labels on them. They knew who they were and they were happy with it the whole time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just you know what, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think you there's MOREL of the.
Speaker 4: Story, morel the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it'd be like that, Yeah, exactly, the troubling full story of the day. Now's your keyword about a thousand?
Speaker 4: It's the pop Culture Minute with selling and Cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: It's it's the day after the big game, so we have to break down some things there. I thought the commercials were kind of like, eh, nothing was amazing. The one that made me moderately laugh was the cores Light one with the slots. Hey, the Seal the high speed chase. No, the Seal one. To me, that is Seal's rock bottom.
Speaker 4: I was like, give him.
Speaker 1: That's so embarrassing. It actually made me so embarrassed for Seal that he's hit that low of a moment his life, needing money that bad.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe when you're older, though, it's like, this doesn't matter, who cares I get paid.
Speaker 1: I think you still gotta have some dignity.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's just me. Uh, halftime performing and I knew I knew going into this because people don't know Kendrick Lamar. If you're a certain age for the most part, you don't know Kendrick Lamar and so I was like, people aren't gonna like him because they don't know the songs, right, I knew most, but there were probably two songs I didn't know because I'm not like a die hard. But I thought it was a really good performance. I was like, Eh, people are probably gonna wish it was a little bit more upbeat, but I thought he did a really great job. I love the fact that he wore flares. I love a flare Jean Oh.
Speaker 4: I do flair jeans so cool, so cool.
Speaker 1: I just says it was great. It was so just had so many jabs at Drake could bring out sizz that and Serena Williams both exes.
Speaker 2: I gonna believe it. I looked over to Jan, my wife, and I was like, dude, what is this is crazy? Right now that he's just singing and when.
Speaker 1: He started not like us, well, he started at the beginning, then he pulled back and then he.
Speaker 2: Ended with it, and uh, I knew he was going to do it, but it was just still like I was befuddled. I was like, dude, Drake, I hear like him young.
Speaker 1: I'm like when he says Drake and looks the Cameron smiles, dude, how do you want?
Speaker 4: How do you come back for that?
Speaker 2: Secondly, they're on the same label, so it's like, what who did Drake make mad that they allowed any.
Speaker 4: Of this happened?
Speaker 1: Don't know. They like money and Kendrick is making them money right now?
Speaker 6: Dude. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Aside from that, I was disappointed they didn't show more Taylor Swift, but like the one time they show her on the jump rope tront I guess they booed her, which is interesting. Yeah, and how crazy is this? We're gonna play Tate McCray here in a second? She guessed the score?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I saw it?
Speaker 1: Is that crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was trying to figure out.
Speaker 4: I was like trying to figure out how they made that fake. I was like that, there has to be there's no way, right.
Speaker 1: She the way she was setting it up, you could tell she seemingly does not know a lot about football. Yeah, which is fine. She did say she was rooting for the Eagles so they won, and then she just threw out a random score and it ended up being the score, which was just kind of funny.
Speaker 4: Solid.
Speaker 1: We knew that more of this was going to happen. By the way, Allison, who is the widow of Twitch, she was revealing that book and in the book she set you know, talked about a cornucopia of drugs she found. Well, his Twitsch's mom not happy about this. She's sitting down with Gail King and she is voicing her doubts about Allison's claims that Twitch was big into drugs. She just I think she's just really upset about her revealing that anyway, because in the book Allison claims she there was a shoe box full of drugs, okay, and she says she wrote a book about Twitch to raise awareness about mental health issues in the wake of what happened. But his mom says she should have handled things better. She worries that the mom of Twitch worries the impact the drugs drug claims will have on his children, obviously his legacy and I and I see both sides. I honestly do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it was me, I would try. I would keep it quiet just for the kids.
Speaker 1: For the kids, I would think, Yeah, but kids are smarter than you give them credit for, and it's very possible the kids have already heard her talking about and everything through off the how but do they did they need their everyone in the world to know about their debt? Maybe not? Maybe not?
Speaker 4: Pry not.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else is going? Do you have anything else you want to chat about?
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 1: Are you upset that they're not going to be showing the new season of The Bachelorette?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Do it so mad? I'm like, dude, that's a dynasty that you're just killing off.
Speaker 1: It's not canceled, but they're not going to be airing a summer version of it on ABC, which is bizarre. I don't know you're happy because they still have Bachelor and Paradise coming after last year's hiatus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all joke side, that's the only show you need.
Speaker 1: All you need is Love Is Blind, which comes out on Friday. That's your pot culture man. It brought to you by Ovo Lesa can lenz One on one point three k d w B with Fallon and could anyone listening? Who? I wonder if anyone actually did win money on the Big Game yesterday? And I'm not talking about like twenty dollars? Did you? Did anyone want a lot of money on the Big Game yesterday? I don't bet really so yeah I did once, and by really at all, I don't do anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got yelled at for betting one time, so I just don't. I don't even try anymore. I don't even do it smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyone listening who is proposing this week, we can keep you anonymous, but I am like it is Valentine's Week. I feel like Christmas is a little more popular every time than Valentine's Day, but Valentine's Day is still popular. Or anyone listening who watches a kid's show as an adult, like you enjoyed that we're not talking about, like your kid puts it on and you don't mind it, like Bluie. I'm saying, either you don't have kids, or maybe when your kids are with their dad, you actively watch this kid show because you're like my niece told me her and her college friends they do watch blue They like love it. It's like your show.
Speaker 2: Like I have a friend who will send me videos on Instagram him watching SpongeBob.
Speaker 1: He's like in my thirties. Yeah, that makes sense, I guess, but.
Speaker 4: Like if he was just posted up watching Blueie by himself, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Weird. It's a great guy thing because some people just love certain kids shows. Yeah, if you fit in any of these categories, it's all sixty five one and nine eight nine, KATIEWB. Anyone listening who won a lot of money in the Big Game? There were tons of things you could bet on. I didn't have to just be who won the Big Game? Anyone who's proposing this week? I do have questions, but I feel like you probably want to be a secret or watches a kids show as an adult six one, nine eight nine KDWB one on one point three KTWB with thallon and cult. We do have Justin Timberlake tickets coming up around three forty and Kevin Hart tickets just after four o'clock, But right now we're doing anyone listening who won a lot of money in the Big Game yesterday? Is proposing this week? Or like you, you watch kid shows but you're an adult right several? But my daughter really.
Speaker 4: Likes teen Titans and Monster High.
Speaker 1: And I totally just watch it on my own.
Speaker 7: I don't have many kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, Monster High is actually pretty good, I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: God, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: And my daughter loves the dolls like she has.
Speaker 1: All the dolls I've seen those.
Speaker 2: They have a little vending machine that actually works, and I'm just obsessed. Well, sometimes in like adult like older shows, it's like I have so much anxiety in my own life, I don't want to have anxiety about this character either. Like if I'm watching Dexter, it's like, oh, this is al much turmoil right now, when you could just watch Monsters High and just be like, oh, yeah, this is chill, everything's good, kosher.
Speaker 7: Love it, you know what.
Speaker 1: There's no shame. I don't know. I have heard of Monster High. I have not seen it, so I don't I don't want to be judgmental here. I think whatever you need to do to relax and enjoy your life, you should do it as long as it's legal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, true, Yeah, there are a lot.
Speaker 1: Worse things you're gonna be doing for sure. Now, does your daughter know that you're watching these shows behind her back and you're supposed to be watching them with her?
Speaker 2: No, she's poor and all these weird.
Speaker 7: Shows, and I'm like, you go, yeah, okay, absolutely, and I don't.
Speaker 6: Hey because I like it too.
Speaker 2: So she's just like really interesting.
Speaker 7: Stop. So I'm like, all right, that's awesome. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. Well thank you for calling it and sharing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no problem, thank you.
Speaker 3: I have business.
Speaker 2: I was a change.
Speaker 1: One to one point three katiewb with Thallon and Cult. I would say my house is decently clean at times, I like anyone. I have a five year old. Things pile up, clutter gets gets going, and some weeks are better than others. But my neighbors stop by to drop off a check for something, and no not it wasn't for a check for us. They're going to be out of town. They were dropping off a check for us to hand off to someone else. Be said we would do it, and they we start chatting in like the you know, the doorway, and then they're like, oh, we've never been in your house. I realized, oh my god, they've invited us to their house, like twenty times. We've never invited them to our house.
Speaker 2: Can first stop? That's that's on them. They invited themselves into your home. That was That was a weird comment. I'm gonna say that right off the bat.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't like it was cold. We were like they were like, step inside there, Oh we've never seen your house, which, by the way, my house right now just from the start, as soon as you want, we have this. The biggest eyes soever. The moment we walk in our house, the focal point is a very nineties outdated stair railing I hate, and we're currently we just put we put I hate it. We put a bunch of some of the some of the barrissed ballister's barrister. I don't know what theyre called some of them. Nope, that's not it. It's a balluster, I think for like the little pegs. Sure, we put stain on them to test out staying, so half of them are discolored. And then we realized it was too expensive to do a new We can't afford new stairs, so it just looks hideous. So we're like I was like, oh, well, let me give you the tour. Why did I say that? Why did I say that? It became like a haunted house, cold, where each room we went into was worse than the one before. I felt disgusting. I'm like, Oh, here's Jake's office, boxes and stuff, random a putt putt green all of his in a tent she built with you. If you have kids, a nugget in the living room. Dogs have torn stuffing out of animals. It's everywhere. And I'm like, oh, we did a big renovation in our bathroom. When we show you that, Why did I do that? What we don't I didn't make our bed. We go through the bedroom, go to the bathroom, my dirty andies they're laying on the floor, towels everywhere. I'm like, oh, and I quickly grab them in a big watt. I go to throw them in the closet. And then I realized they can see in my closet. You can't see the floor in my closet. There's so many clothes, clothes are piled up, and they're they're being so kind. They're like, oh, I love the Is this a custom made of vanity? I'm like it kept getting worse, and I was like, they don't have little kids, and I kept being like A and I finally I go give it up.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I've given up.
Speaker 4: Clearly, you turn into Sudja crazy lad they left.
Speaker 1: I do, and I look at Jake and I go, do you think they're in their car right now? Just absolutely ripping that. We're like hoarders. We're discussing people. He's like, absolutely, did.
Speaker 4: They have any kids.
Speaker 1: He has grown kids, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: And people forget, like once your kid is over ten, you forget.
Speaker 4: How hard and difficult little children are. But it's just normal.
Speaker 1: But you also you everyone has a revisionist history, right, so you look back on you. I never let our house get like that. And we had two kids. She has one. She's disgusting. Soay, I'm a piece of trash guaranteed, and I am just I don't know. And so then then yesterday what did I do? Over compensated start yelling at j I started yelling at Jake because they had a toothbrush on the counter.
Speaker 4: Sorry for you. I did not look how we looked as a unit clean this up.
Speaker 1: We had to clean things up. We looked so disgusting. And I was like, this toothbrush. She's been sitting here for what two weeks? And Jake starts dying laughing. He's like, looking at my pile of crap everywhere, but I put it out, this one toothbrush.
Speaker 4: He's so chilly, he is.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh, here we go. She's on her issue again. Yeah. So anyway, uh, needless to say, I am now not only the person with the trashy yard in the neighborhood, but the actual trashy house as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they did vampire diaries, like, hey, invite me in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I could have been vampire. I just love them to to my house. Now they're allowed to come in, and he said, they went, oh, why did you put that in my head? Two one to one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt justin Timberlake tickets coming up at three forty and I want you, I want to give your heads up on what we're doing for the Kevin Heart tickets after four o'clock?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are we doing? Should I be prepared?
Speaker 1: Tell us a joke for Kevin Heart ticket's best jokes so you can start working on a joke. You have plenty of time now to prepare to win Kevin Heart tickets. But we come back. We have a secret of the week. People reveal way too much when they email us no identity, we can't ask follow up questions.
Speaker 4: Okay, this one, dude, this one is gonna make your butt boil. It is not You're gonna judge so hard I judge anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I will say this.
Speaker 4: Is next level, this is messed up, and even for me to say that.
Speaker 1: That's how I know it's messed up. It's coming up in five minutes.
Speaker 3: You're not going to believe this. It's the Secret Story of the Week with.
Speaker 2: Mellan on one on one point three kd W b Okay last bal tine stay. I worked as a receptionist. You follow him the story. Totally forgot to g got my girlfriend to give after flowers or anything nice in general for Valentine's Day. Okay, didn't forget. I was lazy and procrastinated. Anyways, last year, around four PM, a giant bouquet of flowers ended up on my desk. It was supposed to be delivered to one of my co workers in the sales department. Instead, no, oh no, instead of phoning her to the front desk area, I stashed them under my desk.
Speaker 4: No. I waited until five. No, grabbed them on my way out.
Speaker 1: Oh dear.
Speaker 2: Ripped off the messaging through the note in the trash outside of the building, and then I hand delivered it to my girlfriend when I got home, and I passed them off as my own.
Speaker 4: Bro Okay, listen to the justification.
Speaker 2: I felt bad, but at the same time, the guy that got the flowers for his girl can prove to I heard that he did buy them, but they must have gotten delivered to the wrong office.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's going to be all that's going.
Speaker 1: To lose is the flower shop thing, because he's going to call and complain to the flower shop. Don't they usually take a photo like Amazon though, showing it drops.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he says, it's not like he's going to be in hot water with his wife. I also wasn't in hot water. My girlfriend was really appreciative. So really it's a win win situation.
Speaker 1: That's WHYLD I bet you a thousand dollars people have done. Have you heard people like going to cemeteries and stealing flowers?
Speaker 4: That's next level.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't don't pull yourself back.
Speaker 4: I mean, you would really have to believe that.
Speaker 2: Karma isn't real, Well, karma isn't real, or there's no other afterlife or whatever, just to be like, dude, it's not gonna matter anyways. Let me take this. Yeah, I mean, that's that is correct. It's very crazy if you steal flowers from like a what do you call it?
Speaker 1: A cemetery.
Speaker 2: Yes, you should publicly. I'm not saying publicly be stoned, but I'm saying that's too far. It's a shame you should have to wear a mask or like a giant sign.
Speaker 1: You would think too if like you didn't know who they were for, et cetera. Like one time a girl messaged us and donuts were delivered and she was a receptionist and she was like, everyone free donuts and it was her boss had ordered them for her like daughter's birthday, and she freaked out to know what to do. Yeah, but she was able to get more at the bakery, which is great. That's one thing.
Speaker 4: Yea, this.
Speaker 1: Intentional. That's a dirty secret of the week. If you ever have one, please share it with us, because we live for this kind of drama.
Speaker 4: Hey, you do what you do to survive, right, Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I bet your secret of the week. We're gonna come back with trending. Your keyword to win a thousand dollars, you know, forget justin Timberly takes at three forty Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 3: Today's Trending with Fellon and Colt On one.
Speaker 1: W who cares about the actual big game? We'll talk about the Puppy Bowl and the fact that the most valuable puppy in the twenty twenty five Puppy Bowl went to a Minnesota doc name fox Trot.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: All the collie is from Pet Haven of Minnesota, a nonprofit rescue in Minneapolis, and they celebrated Foxtrot's performance in a Facebook post saying they are beyond sighted.
Speaker 4: We love an underdog.
Speaker 2: Story, we love an underdog story, and this is just further proof that we just do it different here.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying exactly Now, Fox Trot wasn't the only pup representing Minnesota on Sunday. Potato also competed on Team Fluff alongside Foxtrot. Potato is also from pet Haven, So nice, great name.
Speaker 4: There's nothing but athletes over there.
Speaker 1: Cretly truly, but I was like, oh, I have to talk about that because that just made me giggle a little bit. Now, this is interesting. They say that because you know, younger generations they okay make a bold statement, not the best of spelling or reading. And I think it's because, to be fair in their defense, they don't have to be great spellers anymore because of auto correct, right, yes, so we kind of like we didn't really need to learn cursive handwriting because we'd type everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I second guess every time I'm writing something on the piece of paper, I'm like, I don't my phone would just tell me if this is correct or not.
Speaker 1: But I just I don't know how you spell surprise to ours what. I knew you'd freak out over that. But they say that because they don't use a lot of punctuation either. That when people do use punctuation, like simply putting a period at the end of a text, gen zers think that you're being angry or aggressive. Yeah. No, I actually feel that way if I don't. I'm a woman, So if I don't put a smiley face or an exclamation point, I'm like, oh, they're gonna think that being mean.
Speaker 2: I do that NonStop nostop and I'm When it doesn't is it's not reciprocate, I'm like, oh, God.
Speaker 4: To hate me?
Speaker 1: Wait, what makes you? What makes you nervous?
Speaker 2: Well, when they don't, When they don't do that, when I get a text or an email, it's like, oh, yeah, this person definitely hates me.
Speaker 4: There's something going on.
Speaker 7: Wait.
Speaker 1: When they do use a period or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they use one and they don't like excamation or a smiley, it's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start only using with you now, just to get me.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you don't use anything, and I'm like, oh, she's mad at me.
Speaker 1: So you just any anything I said with or without a period, you assume I'm mad.
Speaker 2: There isn't an emoji with like herd eyes or like a smiley, or like a one hundred or like sunglasses.
Speaker 4: Something's up.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's weird. I'm not going to start sending you smiley heart eye emoji. I don't think your wife would be a big fan of that.
Speaker 2: I know it's not gonna start well randomly, it'd be weird. But if I sound like a cool story or something for the show, like oh I love that.
Speaker 1: I'm just usually onto the next thing already. Sure, So that's my apology. You know what, I didn't know you were someone who needed so much reinforce, like positive reinforcement.
Speaker 4: That's gas lady. That sounded the way it came out. That's mine now that I know.
Speaker 1: Now that I know that you need so much coddling, I'll make sure to do it.
Speaker 4: Oh wow Wow. Also I feel really great about this. What No, it was good. We learned a lot.
Speaker 1: Today we did. This is been your trending. Now, sweetie pie, could you mind hitting this little button so that everyone can get a chance one one thousand dollars a little bit cuty cutie one on one point three KDWB with Fallon and Cult and you're Justin Timberlake tickets. He's coming to the Twin Cities on the twenty fourth, and we want to send you there with an easy little after school pop quiz. Win. So, first of all, you have the pride of no, you are the smartest person in all the Twin Cities flex. Secondly, you get a pair of tickets to see Justin timber Like. I'm not saying you'd be like this is your Valentine's Day gift, baby boo, but you could. I would do that better than stealing someone else's flowers like our Secret of the Week person did. If you heard that earlier in the show, call six five one nine eight nine KDWB to play right now and we'll ask you some trivia. You beat the other person on the phone, boom, You're in. You're going, You're going to see Justin Timberlake. Here we go, Hi, KATWBT, WHOA? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Courtney?
Speaker 1: Courtney? How was your weekend? Courtney?
Speaker 7: It was good?
Speaker 1: It was What does that mean? What'd you do?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Went?
Speaker 6: Say?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know what? Saturday was like? The most perfect, fluffy, beautiful snow, great sledding day. Courtney. Let's get your competitor on the phone. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Chelsea?
Speaker 1: Chelsea? All right, Chelsea? How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh? I just got back from Cancoon so it was great?
Speaker 1: Oh what a?
Speaker 5: What a like?
Speaker 1: Just a complete change up of weather for you? Courtney? Chelsea, You're gonna competing against each other for the justin Timberlake tickets. I'm gonna ask you trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most correct out of three wins? Are you ready? Yeah? All right? This first one's a movie question. When Shrek tries to explain himself to Donkey, what does he compare himself to? I will give you a hint that it is a food item, Yes, Courtney, not Woffle. Great guess. I love that guest, Chelsea, do you have a guess? I know this movie and I am shocked okay. The the answer is an onion because he has many layers. Question number two, what type of drink does the company Lacroix make?
Speaker 6: Chelsea?
Speaker 1: Yes, Chelsea, that's right, yeah, Chelsea. Question number three, what scale is an earthquake measured on?
Speaker 7: I don't know?
Speaker 1: The answer is the Richter scale. This one's this one's difficult, So I wish you luck on this one, I know. And our final question, which letter in the Walt Disney logo is lowercase only one letter? Is yes? Courtney?
Speaker 7: Why that's right?
Speaker 1: Which means we have a tie. Both Courtney and Chelsea have a point. Now we always we always settle this with a little math equation. So hope you're good at math. So you already laughed, which I know that is like how I am too? All right, we'll try to make it easy. Twenty seven divided by three is what? Yes, Courtney, that's right, Courtney, Just like that, Courtney, You're gonna go see Justin Timberlake. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: I love Justin Timberlake. Yeah, life to you. Thk you, thank you and thank you for playing Chelsea. We'll do more tomorrow, you know. One on one point three Katie W. B. Nothing like Lincoln parkin jay Z just completely stopping it.
Speaker 4: It takes your broathaway.
Speaker 1: First second, just silence Stalin and Colt on one oh one point three kd WB calm down, jazz band, My guys, A little lowed there. We we made some predictions on Friday, and it's time to go over some of the things. Okay, okay, so you pull up the predictions cult do you have them?
Speaker 4: I got you?
Speaker 1: You actually yep? Okay, and I'm going to google some of these. So first of all the predict okay, you want me to run down them? Okay. So the first thing is we predicted who would win? You said, doo, me is textas to you. I hang you my phone like you're still looking for it. I said the Chiefs, okay, and I said the Eagles. So I got that one, which is great. We both predicted what song will Kendrick start with? I said humble? You said not like us? Both wrong. I did say I thought he would end with not like us.
Speaker 2: You did say that, which made a lot more sense than starting out. Why would you do the best thing first? Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: We also guessed how long the national anthem would be. You guessed two minutes and ten seconds. I guess two minutes and three seconds. It was two minutes. Flat rocks both ross though who scored first. We both guessed the Chiefs were both wrong. I have no idea who won the coin toss.
Speaker 2: By the way, Yeah, we're just not good at any of this. Really, I'm like looking over that. I don't think we got anything at all. Never do predictions again, Yeah, I don't even do that.
Speaker 1: I don't think predictions are our specialty. No, Tate mcray guests the final score. So I mean, I think from here on out we just base everything we believe in on what Tate McCray says.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've always thought that, and I think you could. You could bring that back into the Bible too, that's what they were saying. I think it was like John three sixteen or something like Tate mccraye. One day it was like a prophcy. I don't know, you have to search it, yea, I do your own research, but like I read it.
Speaker 1: I my mom sent that to me on Facebook, and I didn't think it was real. So that was a prophecy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I learned about so long ago. It was like Bible study school. When I was a child, Little.
Speaker 1: CCD gotcha exactly if you're Catholic, all right, Well, horrible predictions, even worse at talking on the radio.
Speaker 4: I think I'm hated in the community.
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three KTWB with founding cults, like with KTWB listeners. No, No, my neighbor, my neighbor a few houses down in specific, let me just tell you, does he have something out for me? Got a lot of snow over the weekend and then I'm outside like shoveling with one of my neighbors.
Speaker 1: Been so sick. What do you well, I guess you have to shovel it.
Speaker 4: You're sick. Listen, I'm built different, so.
Speaker 1: Is a believe in sickness. Maybe you should start doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I tried.
Speaker 2: So I'm shoveling. I'm like, what's up with this guy? Because he'll come around with like his uh what is it called a snowplow, not snow blower. He'll come around with a snowblower and he'll start doing like everybody's like pathways, and then he'll go in the back of the alley and he'll start like snow blowing everybody's like parking space and area driveway some would say some would call it that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's never gotten mine. So I was like, oh, what's this. What's this dude's deal? Is he do you have to pay for him to come do this or is he just do it on his own? Acord?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Good question?
Speaker 4: And then my guy Rye he was like, no, dude, he hits mine occasionally time to time.
Speaker 1: Who's my guy?
Speaker 4: Right, he's my neighbor.
Speaker 1: Well, am I supposed to know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the guy I'm chatting with shoveling out front. He's like, yeah, he'll come and get He'll go in my back and he'll he'll do.
Speaker 1: He'll his back cloud. He plows out his back from time to time, and you're you're upset because you're like, why won't he replow my back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I'm out there, you want to be plowed. So I timed it out. I'm trying to get plowed. I'm trying trying to get out. I tell him my car is in the back alley. Right, you're following me, So I go, I wait until he's at the neighbors across the streets plowing out their back. Yeah, the guy's plowing out my other neighbors back across the street. So I go out and I move my car to the front, and I just say, oh, hey, so nice should do this for like the neighbors appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You're so pathetic. I pull out. You're so pathetic, and.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for him to then move to mind. He was like, yeah, whatever, I'm just you know, hanging out. So I'm waiting for him. Never hits it. He never hits my back. The guy isn't plowing me, and I'm trying to figure out why what is it about me where this dude doesn't want to plow me?
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a few suggestions. Okay, have you thought about wearing a little less layering, dude?
Speaker 4: I was in shorts and boots when I move.
Speaker 1: That's why he's not blowing. If I was on a dating app and a man had a profile picture wearing shorts and boots, I'd never plow his back either.
Speaker 2: I had gotten all sweaty from shoveling the front.
Speaker 1: Oh you you didn't mention how sweaty the pictures coming in. You've been the most jaundicey I've ever seen someone. Look, you've been so pale and yellow from your sickness. Yea, true, you're sweaty. Yep, you're in shorts and boots.
Speaker 4: I was shorts, T shirts and boots, A T shirt and boots and to move my car.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would never plow your back either. Yeah, you've got You've got to.
Speaker 4: I gotta put in a little more effort.
Speaker 1: Also, you're pathetic responsibility to plow you.
Speaker 4: But he's doing everybody else. He's plowing everybody else but me. Was wrong with me.
Speaker 1: We just listed a few things and that's just the icing on the cake. Baby. Yeah, true, all right, whatever, Okay, trying one on one point three k d W B with Salon and Colt So. Kevin Hart's come into town. Very very funny guy the Armory. We have tickets for night too. You gotta tell us a joke.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got one.
Speaker 1: You can't win these tickets.
Speaker 4: I could be a example.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well example would be lovely knock knock, who's there?
Speaker 4: Owls?
Speaker 1: Owls?
Speaker 4: Who owls? Do who?
Speaker 1: I laugh at that? But that is my level of comedy.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: We're gonna line people up on the phone with their best joke.
Speaker 4: Can you top it?
Speaker 1: It's our says of humor. So whatever one we think is the funniest is gonna win the ticket. Six five, one, nine eight nine kd WB one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt. Guess what. Kevin Hart is coming to the Armory couple of nights, and we have tickets all week for night two. So I feel like night too, he's gonna be more in the zone, right because not one, he's been traveling, he's tired, he's still in the Minneapolis crowd out. Night two he's gonna be fire. He'll he'll be fire both nights. Don't worry. But we have tickets for night too. It's on the twenty second of February. And if you are like what I do know he's coming to town, you can grab tickets now. Complete details are on the concert page at KDIWB dot com. But like I said, we have tickets every single afternoon. So we're doing today since you know, real creative, Kevin Heart's a comedian, We're going to get the best joke to win a pair of Kevin Hart tickets. Our phones are lined up. Culte ready, Coltsman, he's like sweating over there. He's got on his brow. He's getting people lined up on the phone. Hello, I do.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a dad joke though, that's perfect all right.
Speaker 7: Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because he was outstanding in his field?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name? What was it? J a y a Jaya? Give us your best joke? Why don't sign his trust anything?
Speaker 5: Adam says, why because they make everything up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Smart, it was smart. It was funny.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Hi, what's your name? Jenny? Yes, Jenny, tell us your best joke?
Speaker 7: What did one hat say to the other?
Speaker 1: What you stay there? I'll go on ahead, hold on Jenny, all right, Hi, what's your name? Lise? What is your joke? What?
Speaker 5: Who tells you on to day night?
Speaker 7: What they go to the move?
Speaker 1: Just told my five year old joke? That last?
Speaker 4: That's hold on?
Speaker 1: Hello? What is your name? My name is Mariah? Mariah? Tell us a good joke.
Speaker 7: Okay? How do you make a tissue dance?
Speaker 5: How a little boogie in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, okay, Mariah, I see what you got there? Hold on one second. Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: Dan Jordan, tell us your best joke.
Speaker 5: What's the difference that tie or Garbanzo be.
Speaker 1: I know this one because I've tricked cold.
Speaker 4: I've heard it.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, go ahead, okay, I on my face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I still love that one.
Speaker 1: I posted just so you know, Jordan, I love that joke so much. I posted it as a video on the Fallon and Colt page, and Colt did not like it the first time. By the way, it was a little hurtful. I thought it was so funny.
Speaker 4: Hold up one second, what do you think Who's the funniest? Who is funny?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, to be honest, I initially the Garbondo bean would have won for me because I thought that Joe was hilarious. But since we did a video on it, already know it. The tissue one loved Mariah, But that one I've heard so many times.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 4: I really like Jens Jenny.
Speaker 1: I like Jenny.
Speaker 4: The hat you go on ahead?
Speaker 1: I like that one and I like the atom are probably my two favorite, because I've also heard the cows one.
Speaker 4: I like the hat one a little more than the Adam one.
Speaker 1: You do, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's up to you to you, big dog.
Speaker 1: You can leave it to me, big boughs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big dog, you got this.
Speaker 1: You know all right. I think I think I'm in agreeance with you.
Speaker 4: Jenny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so, Jenny. Congratulations, you have the funniest joke. Oh you're gonna go see Kevin Hard on the twenty second.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, tell us another funny joke really quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenny, do you have more jokes? I did have one because I hear you guys all the time. I know cold is like me like a little dirty funny jokes, but I'm not a say on the air. Well, I's hear it is.
Speaker 5: Why is there no pregnant Barbie Doll?
Speaker 1: Why because? Ken?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellin and Cult on one on.
Speaker 4: One point three.
Speaker 1: Kd W b Oh, I'm so stressed out worried about Justin Baldoni. He is, uh, of course, on a podcast this week talking about how tired, anxious, and stressed out he is. He says he needs to heal from an intense here, admitting he's exhausted and anxious from a bunch of stress would be why are you on the podcast?
Speaker 4: I guess he's got to keep up, dude. I'm gonna be honest when you go.
Speaker 2: When you go to his Instagram, right, it looks so wholesome, he's got the perfect family.
Speaker 4: Like everybody.
Speaker 1: You know that the people who look the most perfect on social media are the ones with the most skeleton.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then you go to the comments and everyone's like, oh, I love you, like it's a team team Macaroni Baldoni. And then you go to Blake's and it's the opposite. But it's like, you're right, it's something. It's almost like two perfect. It's like when you meet someone with so much charisma and they're they're nice and happy with everyone. So what do you?
Speaker 4: What do you hide?
Speaker 1: And what do you Maybe he is that great? I don't know. I think that there is always a middle between stories.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you this.
Speaker 2: I would never leave a woman a seven minute voicemail or voicemail just at two am or not like that.
Speaker 1: Do it to me all the time.
Speaker 4: Well you're not.
Speaker 1: You never You've left some weird stuff, but not like that. Okay, clarify what are you talking about? Weird stuff You've sent like weird not like pervy stuff. But you say weird messages like and you think you do stuff when you don't, like remember the time that you were asleep and you're like, hey, I put a lot of stuff on the show she show sheets where we plan everything, and then when I went to look at it, nothing was on the show sheet from you, And I was like, Cole, you didn't add anything, Like, oh, I think I dreamt I did. So you do have some hazy sleepiness that.
Speaker 2: I'm gaving you like seven minute things where I'm like, I wish I could, you know, hopefully we can get face to face that crazy, Like we have enough.
Speaker 1: Face to face. You have four hours every day. Yeah, no, you're right, that would be crazy. I do think it is bizarre if we talk about the big game takeaways. I think we you and I you did you did it? Didn't like halftime show.
Speaker 4: I can tell you this the last thing people, Okay, I'll talk about a halftime show.
Speaker 1: Just for a second. We're over it. It's fourth it's for twenty the next day, it's almost been in twenty four hours. Everyone is beat it to death.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: I actually am scared for Kenneth Lamar, Like some I feel like what he did that in the universe, what he did is like there's probably gonna be some repercussions. I mean, you were stripping a man of his entire livelihood and and no he's not.
Speaker 1: No one knew. Is like, Oh, all of a sudden, I think these bad things about Drake. This song has been out long enough. And also, I'm gonna be honest, the majority of people that didn't know that song before claim they have no idea what he's saying the entire time anyway, unless they had their closed captions on, and they probably don't know who Drake is. They probably still think Drake it is from Drake and Josh also the rapper.
Speaker 4: Dude, this is awesome, by the way, I do know that so good? Yeah, she is so good?
Speaker 1: Did I mention that?
Speaker 4: Super good?
Speaker 1: Love it? Steven Twitch His mom is calling out his widow Allison. She is not okay with the things she said in her book. She went on with Gail King in a CBS interview where she talks about like in the book it reveals details about a quote cornucopia of drugs she found at their home and like a shoe box, cornicopia is a plenty, a plenty, and so she's like, I don't like that. I don't believe that that's true. And she Allison says she wrote the book about twitch to raise awareness about mental health issues, and his mom was like, you could have handled things better, and she worries about the effect it'll have on his kids also and his reputation.
Speaker 2: You probably definitely wrote the book for the money, right. I don't think you care about it, She says.
Speaker 1: All the money's proceeds are going to like a charity, but their charity that gets a little money. I agree that people find a way to make things pretty muddy. And also we don't know if she got is all the money from the sales go to the charity, but Alison received money from the publishing company to write the book, the book tour Getting Your Money. You know, there are lots of questions. The Bachelorette is taking a break. ABC will not schedule the reality show with typically, which particularly prepares in July. Yeah, but they didn't say why I need bi upset. They did say Bachelor and Paradise returns this summer. It had a hiatus last year because of the Golden Bachelor and Bachelorette spin offs. They said The Bachelorette is not canceled. It will return within a year. Wow, and don't forget we're right in the middle of the Bachelor season, which I forgot that was even the thing. The third episode of Grant Ellis's season is tonight. I don't care about any of this. All I care about is Love is Blind on Friday. By the way, breaking news.
Speaker 3: Thanks for the drum roll.
Speaker 1: Gave it to myself. We have exciting guests coming up on the show this week. Tell them Okay Thursday, Colt s of this to me the Bloomington Police to apartment. If you haven't seen it yet, go look at our fallon and call Instagram stories fallin fa l n A D. Colt spelled it out for you. We shared this video. These two officers went viral for a video where it's like for Valentine's Day, turn in your ex. If they like committing crimes, then it's super super funny. Went viral. They're going to be on the show on Thursday. Friday, we have one of the cast members from the new season of Love Is Blind, Ben joining the show. Oh so we're going to talk about that because the whole Twin City season launches on Netflix on Friday. So Ben from the new season, he is going to join us. We're very excited to have these guests coming up and also excited to get you your chance at one thousand dollars one.
Speaker 3: On one point three katiewb.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb Allan and Colts Animal Encounters. Animals be crazy, especially if they have rabies. Let's be honest. Sometimes they're crazy because they're possessive.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: Earlier today, we shared a story in our Unbelievable Story of the Day about a blind, bisexual goose who found himself in a love triangle he did not ask for.
Speaker 4: And it suck because he took care of the kids and then they abandoned him and he was just on the outs and it's like, what do you do?
Speaker 1: It was rough.
Speaker 2: It was rough out there. Some people just get played a bad hands, you know, or bad wing. I came across a photo of me hugging a bear.
Speaker 1: Everything about that seems accurate.
Speaker 2: No, when I was a child, I was like, because I block out a lot of stuff, I don't even remember. We had a pet parakeet for fourteen years. I don't remember. I don't remember a bird at all.
Speaker 1: A lot of people block out trauma.
Speaker 2: So I'm hugging this bear and I was like, is that me? Like, yeah, dude, we took you up, you know, up north of Michigan to the bear farm.
Speaker 1: What the sad part is those things exists lots of places, most of them are normal now where you no longer get to hug and get like selbies with the animals. Yeah, there's like quote unquote sanctuaries.
Speaker 4: Seems normal seven year old should be hugging a bear.
Speaker 1: Well, typically people go to like Mexico and they have photos of them with a tiger, and I'm like, you do realize they're heavily sedating that tiger and it's actually an awful life. So you can get a photo with a tiger or the monkey is chained that you're getting.
Speaker 4: A photo with probably what happened.
Speaker 1: So maybe let's think about that before we go mounted dolphin and ride its back, which was not what a dolphin was made for for you to get a photo Sandra on its back.
Speaker 4: Okay, but also let me just say this.
Speaker 1: Yeah I have, by the way, I have a photo with a monkey in Mexico and then I you live and you learn, right, I learned like, oh this is not good, So like I gotta stop doing the photoops with monkeys.
Speaker 4: There is a term bear hug, So maybe we are supposed to hug bears. I don't know. I don't know. I'm just saying, don't think so why is it a bear hug?
Speaker 1: Why so cute? If not to hug? Right, But we do animal encounters, not to shame you. Actually, we've had people call in who have gone to see like the bears up north here. One guy was mounted by a bear, and that's part of what happens. Sometimes it's more of just like funny, well it is. Well, remember the woman last week and she said, like a dog humped her head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was unfortunate.
Speaker 1: My dog Frank's been up so much lately. Anyway, we want to get your animal encounters six five one nine eight nine kd WB. I think we have someone on the phone, now, what's yours?
Speaker 7: Hi? So one day I woke up to my cat who knocked a glass.
Speaker 5: Base off my counter, and then all of a sudden he turned into spidy cat and he was jumping on the fridge, counters, covers up on my wire like great, in front of my cabinet, and I look up and all of a sudden, a bad just like boots my head. I booked it out the door and left them damn.
Speaker 1: Kids in the house.
Speaker 7: I did not come back until my e bag came from an hour and a half away to get the bat out of all.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's great. Wait, actual kids, Your actual children were in there. Yes, Oh gosh, that's crazy. Are you doing a deathly fear of bats or something?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, well, thank you for calling me share. We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Probably scary for your children to be a leftime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would know. There's screams you hit them through the door. Okay, it can be like that or something totally different. If you had an animal encounter, give us a call. Sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w B. One oh one point three Katie w B. But fallon and cold animal encounters. Got this text after my two young grandsons leave. My little dog always goes upstairs and just humps away. I think he has to get stress out or something.
Speaker 4: Ah, yeah, I'm gonna happens.
Speaker 1: I guess he's shocking for very shocking. We want to hear your animal encounters. You can call six five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. What's yours?
Speaker 7: My honeymoon? My husband and I we were waiting in the ocean. So we were like knee deep in the ocean, okay, and they were stingrays swimming around everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, one decides to swim straight towards me. No speed, Nope, I hand it out for you.
Speaker 7: Like three inches away. It turned. I of course read down screams, so that's probably scared it away.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was scary. Oh so it's just coming and trying to intimidate you, and you screamed and it actually were okay okay, so no steak.
Speaker 7: For me, No it happening, Okay.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you got to let them know whose boss, who's the alpha?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was on one of those catamarans one time, snorkeling off the coast flex ilm a brag.
Speaker 4: Mike, and they're like yelling at me. They're like do watch out, watch out?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, well, they're like jellyfish and I turn it's right there, but you gotta like square up, like dude, I'll smack you.
Speaker 4: I was like, listen, I'll take you out. I don't want to. I'll drown. Can they drown? I'll do something. I'll hold you above the water. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to be a part of that. Thank you for calling and sharing. Hi, Katie w. B.
Speaker 7: When I was little, I went camping in the Boundary waters with my dad and my brother. Yea twice this happened to me. A flog in the middle of the night, dark as night jumped in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, okay, you do know that was your brother, right, No, your brother definitely did that.
Speaker 1: Wait let me whine. First of all, we have we've determined you're an open mouthed sleeper. Shut the hell up. It was like, oh my god, the snoring. Just shut it up.
Speaker 7: Well, my dad thought it was a mouse, but we found the evidence once but the second time very well could have been brother's left hand. Like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think your brother is putting frog in your mouth when you sleep.
Speaker 1: That was Wait, what was the evidence that you determined the frog instead of the mouse?
Speaker 7: Well it was there was a frog obviously. Ever since then, yeah, ever since then, I am terrified. My kids make fun of me because I am terrified of frogs. And it's not so much the frog, it's like the leaping like, yeah, leg, yeah.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Get me, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: You have the PTSD from that and you understand that. Yeah. Well, thank you sir, thank you frog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rivid he what's your animal encounter story?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So when I was a baby, we used to have a parakeet named up at Ease, and it used.
Speaker 7: To dive me in our crib, in my crib.
Speaker 1: Wait, they let the bird just hang out in your baby bedroom. Yeah, right, like, just let's go see what this kid's up too. And so one day I was like getting my diaper change or something, and I was on the bed and that bird got too close to me and I got my hands on it.
Speaker 7: And I'm one years old, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I take the bird and imagine I'm like flapping it side to side across my body.
Speaker 2: Hitting it against the bed, and apparently.
Speaker 1: The bird lived. Oh thank god, never dive on me in the crib again. Okay, Well you know what, I'm happy that I thought this story was going to go dark for a second. I didn't like it. No, No, I wouldn't hear that.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, sometimes you gotta teach a bird what's up. You gotta tell them listen. I'm new kid on the block, but I run this. It ain't about you anymore.
Speaker 1: You are sounds got to be an alpha. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Get your wings out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, Well, thank you for calling and sharing one one three, KATIEWB. Yes, we have more animal counters. I don't stop, baby. You can call with your six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Now, I know yours is about your dog. Tell me a little bit about your dog.
Speaker 7: Are the dog like overpowers everybody in the whole family?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? He was, and he thinks he's like the size of Toila.
Speaker 7: Then he gets through his horny stage and he wants to help my brother. Oh god, but every time my brother walks in the house.
Speaker 1: And he's sitting on the couch, he's like always trying to help his wife.
Speaker 2: Now send me a picture of your brothers. No, it's so weird because I want to see if it's valid.
Speaker 7: Brother was just gross and it was.
Speaker 1: Just so funny.
Speaker 7: I like literally watching one day and my brother's like, Tony, guys, dog is like save me crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I couldn't handle that.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi, Katie w B. With your animal encounter story.
Speaker 7: So this was last summer. I was in La Joya Beach, California.
Speaker 1: Nice some friends and we were working to her and we were biking our way back up.
Speaker 5: We stopped to look over at one of the beaches where a lot of the seals were hanging out, and.
Speaker 7: Of course there was a bunch of people, just people in on the beach, and.
Speaker 5: This huge male sea lion came out of the water, probably three times the size of any of the others. And I started recording a video, and this seal came up and like approached the people and then charged a whole group into the water, and I ended up going viral on kicktok Oh my god.
Speaker 7: It was on like random news.
Speaker 5: Stories all over the world because I gave rice for a company.
Speaker 7: To like sell it to me. It was it was crazy.
Speaker 1: You need a dm us. You need a dm US at the video, Okay, so we can share it on our stories too. It's fallin and calls on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, I'll send it to you in like just two minutes.
Speaker 5: I'm pulling up to the hockey rink, good old Minnesota hockey.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got it, awesome, Okay, Well, thank you for sharing. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 1: One on one point three k d wbs Fallin and Cult time for the one K wordplay.
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 7: Emily?
Speaker 4: Emily? How are you? Things are good?
Speaker 2: Just trying to figure out whether or not you're trying to win one thousand pennies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Emily. The big question is who do you want to team up with? Me or Cult today?
Speaker 2: Bomb you?
Speaker 1: Okay, fling Emily got this dude, that's.
Speaker 4: A dope lion bracelet. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, Emily, here's the thing. I'm going to give you the first word. You just tell me whatever word comes to your mind, or whatever word you think Fallil will choose. Okay, okay, first word sour, good, Pacific.
Speaker 7: Ocean, chess I'm sorry, can repeat.
Speaker 4: That, yeah, chess game. And the last word is sub Samlis Yeah all right, Valin Bally Ali Oxen free La la la la la la.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I'm back.
Speaker 4: Sour. What first word sour?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna this is not my guest because it's it's multiple words. I was gonna sour patch kids, I was gonna go with sour. Great, No, it's not it sour it's not my guest. Sour apple sang it.
Speaker 7: Skittle.
Speaker 6: Oh Pacific Ocean chess game is what I said? I said game, subboy, No.
Speaker 1: Way, that's in the words. That's what I was gonna say, sub like marine, no sandwich. Emily, you deserved a lot better than when I brought to the table today. I am so sorry. That's okay.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you want to say to Ballin No, she spared you, she did. Okay, let's talk to you about Tom Cruise. What it's one on one point three kt W was found Coles thousand dollars right after this.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, that's why why Tom Cruise?
Speaker 4: Did you see him last night before the big game?
Speaker 2: Like it opened up with him talking about like teams and legend and legacy.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear him because my party was too loud. However I did see him.
Speaker 4: Did we know he was that short?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Are we sure?
Speaker 1: I've always known most stars, not most, but a lot of stars are pretty short. You don't realize that Prince incredibly short. Bruno Mars the shortest I know. I know that Tom Cruise so short.
Speaker 4: But one of ours, see Tom, It's like I just thought he was like you know.
Speaker 1: It's because he's a force. He's so charismatic. They used to say he would like demand Nicole Kidman wear heels, and that's true. Like she confirmed it when they got divorced.
Speaker 4: He just never see his feet.
Speaker 1: No, she made it a joke when they got divorced. She went on a late night show and so you got divorced, and she's like caught a caught off guard and she's like, yeah, but I can wear high heels now.
Speaker 4: All right, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And there were rumors that he would wear like little lifts and his shoes or like in love scenes with like an actress, you wouldn't see the feet because he'd be standing on a box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so fun. I would not be able to take myself seriously if I was doing that.
Speaker 1: If I was walking there. You're just fortunate that you're a tall man. That's disrespectful to short man. Was short man he it. Yeah, but you don't what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just love who you are. You don't have to put lifts in just accept that.
Speaker 1: That's I'm going to defend men if they want to put lifts in their shoes, as long as the woman there with nose because that'd be false advertising. It's just like if I wanted to get a fake set of boobs. That stopped it the weird time that got Quiet's saying he men should be able to put lips in their shoes of women, can you know want to get breast and plants?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: I have a theory. It wasn't really Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: Here we go. This is going to lead somewhere. See his face, No, yeah.
Speaker 2: It didn't look like he just I've been all tired. I'm not accepting that he's getting old or he's getting tired.
Speaker 1: He's like ninety seven years old and he still looks fifty.
Speaker 2: Let him make years ago he just had a six pack on the beach and top gun and now he's walking around all short.
Speaker 4: With a puffy face. Oh my god, that's not Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: Everyone, Okay, that is a thing in Hollywood when you when you get older, you stop lot. You start losing the collagen and stuff in your face. That's why your face gets more sunken in. So these older celebrities put filler in their face and they go overboard and then they look too puffy. Why do I know all of this? I need a hobby and a job and a life. The fact that I knew that Nicole Kidman reference and this, Oh I got a look in the mirror. Oh my god, what is I can't remember how to get home sometimes geographically, but I know this stuff was probably three heat.
Speaker 3: Today's trending with Felon and cold on one on one WB.
Speaker 1: Everybody's talking about halftime show, this Super Bowl of Apps. Don't care? How about the Puppy Bowl. The fact that the most valuable puppy was a Minnesota puppy. That's where a little colleie named Foxtrot. Yeah, we do it best from pet Haven of Minnesota. And let us not forget another puppy on the same team named Potato, also from pet Haven. Was uh was on that. That's cute. It's so cute.
Speaker 4: It's Tato's such.
Speaker 2: A great name. I love when dogs are like, yeah, it's your dog's name, sandwich. Awesome, love it.
Speaker 1: I had a dog. We fostered dogs last year and they were Potato and gravy. Yeah it was, but Tato was short Tato and gravy very very cute. Uh. They say that the young people they don't use punctuations, so when you use like a period at the end of the center. Gen xers think that you're angry or aggressive and they don't like it, so like pull back on it. I always think like if someone writes like one word with a period, I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, are we fighting?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do we meet out back?
Speaker 4: That's like a smack to the face. You do one more period.
Speaker 1: It did feel like that it was a little disrespectful. Honestly, there are certain people that do it frequently, so I need to contact them. And that is your trending. I will say one more quick thing we do have been from Love is Blind the Minneapolis season joining us Friday on the show as that season kicks off. And then there are a couple of police officers from Bloomy Tin who went viral with the video. They're joining us on Thursday, and that is your trending.
Speaker 2: One k't with b with buon of Colts. I dude, one of my friends did this. I was so I was so mad at first, but I was like, you know what, this makes sense. What there's somebody in our friend group who never brings anything. They're a moocher. Every friend group has that they show up empty handed.
Speaker 1: They know which friend it is. You've told me this before.
Speaker 2: They enjoy all the beverages, all the food. Em right, Yes, so what do we do this time?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Would you do?
Speaker 4: I wasn't able to go to the party because I had an illness.
Speaker 1: But what I heard is, hold on, you were at a party and you didn't tell me about it.
Speaker 2: There was a big game party, but I was out with noravirus or some of them my onia or like, so, I don't know some sort of sipping. I don't something weird. I don't know something's going on with my body.
Speaker 4: So anyways, the friend group what they did to my friend.
Speaker 2: They told this person there's a ten dollars cover and then the host is going to go around and buy all the food for everybody. Yeah, so everybody pitches in ten dollars. Smart, except she was the only one that had to pitch in ten dollars. You didn't bring anything, I mean they didn't bring anything. They didn't bring anything.
Speaker 1: How as an adult, do you not realize that you are a mooch? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Or you do acknowledge it and you're like, this is just who I am.
Speaker 1: I'm getting away with this, this is I'm living my best life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the mooch mooch one last time though, and then now there's a cover fee for this friend.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's like when you tell your friend we're all meeting at six because they're always late, and really you had to meet at seven. That's so smart.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I got to start doing that. By the way, colet this show. Now we're going to be pitch