Speaker 1: Lingua Boost German Lesson thirty four. In this lesson, you will learn the following phrases.
Speaker 2: Where do you want to go on vacation this year? I want to visit India? Did you go to Egypt last year? I went for one week? I visited Rome last week? How long did you go for? I spent three weeks in New York in the summer. I need a vacation.
Speaker 1: Now, let's get started. Listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: Where do you want to go on vacation?
Speaker 3: Vulvitzdu endent ulub faren wulvitzd endent ulub faren.
Speaker 2: This year? I want to visit India.
Speaker 3: Jesus, yeah, muster is Indian bazushen Jesus, yeah, muster is Indian Bazushin.
Speaker 2: Did you go to Egypt last year?
Speaker 3: Vastu? Let's dis yiah in Egyptian? Vastu let's this yah in Egyptian?
Speaker 2: I went for one week?
Speaker 3: Isvoadord isvodord?
Speaker 2: I visited Rome last week?
Speaker 3: Let's the vohewash in Rome. Let's the vohewash in Rome?
Speaker 2: How long did you go for?
Speaker 3: V langavas do DoD v langavas do DoD.
Speaker 2: I spent three weeks in New York in the summer.
Speaker 3: Imzomava istrevo in New York, imsomava istrevo in New York.
Speaker 2: I need a vacation ispro.
Speaker 3: Ispro.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the phrases one more time. Listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: Where do you want to go on vacation?
Speaker 3: Vuvitz farn Us Indian farn.
Speaker 2: This year, I want to visit India.
Speaker 3: Jesus, yeah, muster Indian Bazushan. Jesus, yeah, muster Indian Bazushan.
Speaker 2: Did you go to Egypt last year?
Speaker 3: Vastu let's dis yah in Egyptian? Vastu let's dis yah in Egyptian. I went for one week isd isd.
Speaker 2: I visited Rome last week.
Speaker 3: Let's it's the vohavs in room. Let's the vohava is in room.
Speaker 2: How long did you go for?
Speaker 3: V lang of us to dodd? V langa us do DoD?
Speaker 2: I spent three weeks in New York in the summer.
Speaker 3: Imma in New York, Imama in New York.
Speaker 2: I need a vacation is bro is bro.
Speaker 1: We'll do it once again, but now in random order. Don't forget to repeat the phrase, this is out loud.
Speaker 2: I visited Rome last week.
Speaker 3: Let's the vohovas in Rome. Let's the vohewash in Rome?
Speaker 2: This year, I want to visit India.
Speaker 3: Jesus, yeah, muster is Indian bazushen. Jesus, Yeah, muster is Indian bazushan.
Speaker 2: How long did you go for.
Speaker 3: V lang of us to Dodd? V lang of us to Dodd?
Speaker 2: I went for one week?
Speaker 3: Is is?
Speaker 2: I spent three weeks in New York in the summer.
Speaker 3: Imsomava is driv in New York. Imsomava is driv in New York.
Speaker 2: Did you go to Egypt last year?
Speaker 3: Vastu let's dis jah in Egyptian? Vastu let's dis yea in Egyptian.
Speaker 2: Where do you want to go on vacation?
Speaker 3: Wuvits do in the wullop farn wvuvids do in the willob farn.
Speaker 2: I need a vacation? Is bro.
Speaker 3: Is brope.
Speaker 4: Hi. We just wanted you to know that this lesson is part of a lingu a boost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a PDF book with all the phrases, on our website lingu aboost dot com. Okay, let's get back to the.
Speaker 1: Lesson this time try to answer before the native speaker. When you hear how do you say, followed by a phrase.
Speaker 2: Where do you want to go on vacation?
Speaker 3: Vuvits wulluparn vuvis in wull up.
Speaker 2: This year, I want to visit India.
Speaker 3: Jesus yeah, Mushter is Indian Bazushen. Jesus yeah, Mushter is Indian Bazushen.
Speaker 2: How do you say, where do you want to go on vacation?
Speaker 3: Vuvits do in the ulop farn vuvits do in the ulop farn.
Speaker 2: Did you go to Egypt last year?
Speaker 3: Vastu let's dis yea in Egyptian. Vastu let's this yeah in Egyptian?
Speaker 2: How do you say this year, I want to visit India.
Speaker 3: Jesus yeah, muster ish Indian Bazushanjesu is yeah, Mushter is Indian Bazushan.
Speaker 2: I went for one week isa vohadort.
Speaker 3: Ishwa vohadort.
Speaker 2: How do you say, did you go to Egypt last year?
Speaker 3: Vastu let's dis yia in Egyptian. Vastu let's dis yah in Egyptian.
Speaker 2: I visited Rome last week.
Speaker 3: Let's de vohovas in Rome let's the vochovash in room.
Speaker 2: How do you say I went for one week?
Speaker 3: Ishavokadord, ishavokadord. How long did you go for V lang of us Dodd? V lang of us to Dodd?
Speaker 2: How do you say I visited Rome last week?
Speaker 3: Let's the vochovas in room. Let's the vochovas in room.
Speaker 2: I spent three weeks in New York in the summer.
Speaker 3: Imamava in New York. Imamava is in New York.
Speaker 2: How do you say, how long did you go?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 3: V lang of us to Dodd? V lang of us to Dodd?
Speaker 2: I need a vacation?
Speaker 3: Is Broo? Is broo?
Speaker 2: How do you say I spent three weeks in New York in the summer?
Speaker 3: Imamava is drivo in New York? In Zamava in New York?
Speaker 2: How do you say I need a vacation?
Speaker 3: Is brochen? Willop? Is Brochen Willop.
Speaker 1: This is the end of the lesson. Check out our courses at lingua boost dot com.