Speaker 1: Each time for the Fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. The guy who plays the guitar died on this song.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we played this music because Sean Connery is our current champion.
Speaker 2: There's that guitar. Yeah, dude, your guitar player died. I'm sorry, he's in peace.
Speaker 1: Sorry the music is really loud. Okay, sorry, bro, there you go. All right, Bro, dude, you're going for win number four?
Speaker 2: Hey ever, okay you my what name are you known?
Speaker 1: Call me Tim?
Speaker 2: Wasn't this guy just on the show? Tim, Good morning Martin the riding friends.
Speaker 1: Weren't we just talking about your Bunyon feet or something just the other day?
Speaker 2: Surgeons?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday I was on the Chili Brown game that got hoes.
Speaker 2: Oh so you didn't win anything. No, the guy went one number above mine and he won.
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew, I knew you were on. I didn't know it was yesterday, but yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: All right, Tim? How many times in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Three times in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 3: And I was threatened with death by Chili not to f up the bractice.
Speaker 2: I like that? So what do you do?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you risk do you risk another limb being fed up by chili? You bet?
Speaker 2: You've had enough surgery here for revenge? Yeah, what do you have shown you have history with Tim?
Speaker 3: I think earlier was yeah, like the day was going on for surgery or something. Okay, well, yeah, it was a month after had surgery, one of my surgery.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, Tim's a three time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: I don't know why he'd want to screw up these brackets, but apparently he does.
Speaker 2: What are they playing for? The Goo Goo dolls? So you shot? All right, guys, shout out your nae. We got some Hall of famers going at each other here. Okay, we'll listen hard. Let's just ask the questions. Here we go. Question number one, Tim and Sean is what we're listening for.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, what character from the Simpsons plays the sas Sean?
Speaker 2: Sean Bart Simpson?
Speaker 1: No, Tim, what character from the Simpsons plays the saxophone?
Speaker 2: That would be Lisa Simpson. It is in the answer. That's not a bad thank you, thank you, good questions in a while.
Speaker 1: But the dude that got it right break the bracket, Sean? Do you know it now or are you just not a Simpsons guy. No, I haven't watched Simpsons in the years, but I don't think I knew that.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the sister right the middle kid.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go Sean Connery, Tim the one they called Tim. Question number two, what sarcastic superhero? Where's red?
Speaker 3: Se Sean correct answer? How close was that one?
Speaker 2: I had to look to.
Speaker 1: My guys here, I thought, wow, this is really close here, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was busy asking questions. Tim. I'd like to stay out of that for the win. You're kidding me right now.
Speaker 1: Shawn's got one, Tim's got one.
Speaker 2: What do most people put on top of their That's a tie.
Speaker 1: I'll say that one. Sean is a little louder Sean, what's your Okay, it's a tie. What's your answer, Sean?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say what were you going to say?
Speaker 1: Hat?
Speaker 2: Hat? What were you going to say? Tim? I was gonna say pants? I just third bought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you need to put on top of your body if you are pretending to be a ghost?
Speaker 2: I know when I dress up the ghost pants and hats that favor forever.
Speaker 1: It's been on there for two months. I'm really trying to trying to flush these out before the tournament. All right, here we go, Tim and Sean? What tiny discs do people wear? Him?
Speaker 2: Tim for the wind?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 2: Three one?
Speaker 1: I got caught speedy, Sean Connery, the complete question? What tiny discs do people wear to correct their vision or change the color of their eyes? Contact?
Speaker 3: Sean?
Speaker 2: What con Connery? I've never seen Alex happier? Yeah, in a backward so happy right now? James Bond guy?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not happy that he's passed.
Speaker 2: Away the right to honor? Why do you hate Tim? I don't I love Tim? You hate him? I hope he gets in the hall first next year. All right, Tim, we gotta say goodbye to you. You no problem is the threat that scared me?
Speaker 1: All right, Sean Connery, Bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Are you doing over there? Chiming in like a wild man? Don't know what you're getting smoked or in questions?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: All right, dude, that's a win. That's a win.
Speaker 1: That's Google doll tickets too, So that's huge.
Speaker 2: And tomorrow is Hall of Fame day. Yeah, over here, get some sleep, don't do anything dumb today. I need to go sleep now