Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold justin Timberly tickets coming up around three oh five, Disney on Ice tickets. We have a pair of those coming up around three forty in our after school pop quiz and.
Speaker 2: One thousand dollars in twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's not stop carrying all these prizes on my back killing me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while you're doing that, let's have a little summer off. What does that mean? Well, dude, tell you all about it.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, around one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. I was just watching an interview with her because she has, you know, new album and stuff coming out ta mc cray, And the interviewer said, what is like, what's what frustrates you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is the media doing wrong? She's like, they're watching me, They're watching my videos and the way I dress and the way I dance. They aren't listening to me. I needed to lit like. I six like they're judging her based on her dancing and her outfits, but listen to my lyrics but all my heart and soul.
Speaker 2: But the lyrics match what she's wearing and dance and how she's danced.
Speaker 1: You gotta get gotta get the deeper meaning, I guess called.
Speaker 2: There's no other deeper meaning to her music.
Speaker 1: Is there? You better be careful? Well, what are her fans called the Tate mccrayers. I don't know what they are, but if they're the Tater tots are gonna come for you.
Speaker 2: Her music is great. But I'm just saying, it's just it's just try. Do you hate Taate mc cray, I'm not, It's just if you want to, dude, I love thought and a plotting. On my bike ride home, I listen to it just sports car while I'm walking up a flight.
Speaker 1: Of stepsking yourself when I.
Speaker 2: Get when I'm out of breath walking upstairs, and like, oh, do I sound like Tate McCray right now?
Speaker 1: Just there is no chance you sound sexy like Taper Gray walking stairs. You're like me.
Speaker 2: A bike to work. I'm like.
Speaker 1: Sports card. I know for a fact you aren't breathing that hard on your e bike because if you breathe that hard when it's this called out your lung spelling, they're on fire and you would die.
Speaker 2: No, actually does and all my bones hurt in this cold weather. Also which, dude, just a reminder, freezing outside. Let's do this though, because in a short five months it's gonna be warm out.
Speaker 1: So let's fly by.
Speaker 2: Let's do a little summer off. We're gonna go back and forth. Okay, you say one thing you missed about summer, and then it comes back to me, I say, And then whoever runs out of things loses. That's the game.
Speaker 1: Fun fact about me, I can plain no matter what season it is.
Speaker 2: Go on, yeah, I love that, all right? What about this kayaking?
Speaker 1: If you go kayak? Okay, all right? Paddle boarding all right? Hiking you go, the sun on my skin and face?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: What about picnics just outside eating blueberries?
Speaker 1: When have you got on a picnic? I feel like you watched one movie. Having a backpack with with bar you Nola bars is not a pictic picnic?
Speaker 2: Always I get a little meats charcuterie, put that thing in the back.
Speaker 1: Being able to go for a walk outside?
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 1: What about boating? Eating on a patio?
Speaker 2: Just rap fire gos?
Speaker 1: Sorry, you know, go back and forth, you're losing.
Speaker 2: No, yours are so much better.
Speaker 1: Than mine because yours are made up things you don't.
Speaker 2: Even do I do them all the time. We talked about when's.
Speaker 1: The last time you went kayaking? Cult?
Speaker 2: What about this last summer? What about this cutting the grass and then that wind hits in you get a little oh fresh, freshly cut grass, smeuth.
Speaker 1: I agree if someone else is cutting the grass. I don't miss cutting the actual grass.
Speaker 2: Though, well, putting off trimming your hedges until your neighbor does it for you? Love that?
Speaker 1: Oh, that is really fun.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Watching my neighbor do a bunch of gardening while mine is just out of control is fun.
Speaker 2: What about planting a lavender plant and you just see it grow throughout the summer. You're like, dude, this is so nice. Also, doesn't deteriorate mosquito. It was like I said it would, just getting bid up left and right.
Speaker 1: Oh I do love that. I do. I do miss the bees a buzzin'. I do miss the butterflies of fluttering dude.
Speaker 2: I'll fluttering buzz for you anytime you.
Speaker 1: I'm busy.
Speaker 2: We got one thousand dollars, try to get a grand next.
Speaker 1: This is the Fallon and Culture. It's the unbelievable story of the day. On one oh one point three KT WB.
Speaker 2: So stressful saving money and you don't know where to put it? Or like, dude, do I put in a saving so like a mutual fund?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess that is a good question.
Speaker 2: So this guy is like, you know what, we have thirty thousand dollars They borrowed thirty thousand dollars from friends of family. Why, well, their business was going under they needed to pay their workers. Okay, because they just took from the friends and family, which feels.
Speaker 1: That's a whole different situation go on.
Speaker 2: He was worried though, that someone was going to break in the house and steal it.
Speaker 1: So he has thirty thousand dollars cash from friends and family sitting in his house.
Speaker 2: Yes, And he's like, dude, my wife is a logical person. I'm gonna I'm gonna leave it up to her. You can hide it wherever you want. Where would you put it?
Speaker 1: I would tell you the kidney?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why on earth.
Speaker 4: Would I tell you and everyone in the Twin Cities where I would hide my money?
Speaker 2: Obviously under the under you would definitely have to put it, like under the washing machine.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yep, because I easily could just lift her up. Listen to me right now. I'm gonna tell you, right now, I have an envelope with like twenty dollars in it, and that's even hit, I'm gonna tell you. But the actual monies it's in the bank. Baby, I'm not like my dad, don't big dig a hole outside and put it in there, because I don't.
Speaker 2: Trust the man on my way to your dad's house in Indiana. So he's like, all right, wifey, you stash it somewhere. She decided to stash it in their wood burning stove. So one morning they woke up very cold for good it was in there, lit the stove to make you know, the housewarmer, and then just burned all of it. Thirty thousand dollars. And that is the problem with cash. Okay, it's too you can lose it too often, and you can burn it to to effect like clear wine.
Speaker 1: For a second.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I am not surprised that this couple's business was going under and they couldn't pay their workers. These are the people that were running a business. Yeah, well, no surprise. They they don't know how to manage money.
Speaker 2: They were saying back in like the eighteen hundreds when they were doing the Oregon Trail. It was like halfway on the trail, the families would be like, oh, dang it, our leaders an idiot, are drussing a stupid person. But that is true. There are people out there where it's like they they're missing something.
Speaker 1: Okay, there are angless people. You can think of one right now. You could think of someone in the leadership position, probably at your work, and they're an absolute idiot, and you're like, how are you in this spot?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why I don't know leadership things. I know myself.
Speaker 1: That's why you aren't the leader of this building. Okay, that's your unbelievable story of the day. Hey, if you win this cash, just just a hot tip, don't don't hide it in a wood burning stone. Here's your keyword to want a thousands don't one point three Katie, it's the pop Culture Minute with Sellon and cult On one of one point three KD w B.
Speaker 2: I have to do.
Speaker 1: You know our daily Justin Baldoni Blake Lively updates. Gonna be quick, I promise. Remember yesterday we said that Blake said that there are two other women who also claimed that Justin Baldoni was inappropriate, and people Okay, who are they? Who are they give us the names? And she said that they are not planning to reveal their names at all, and everyone's like, why she's then they're saying her team. They're saying because they're terrified of receiving the same treatment and bullying that Blake and Ryan are getting. And you think about it, any other person on that movie. None of them are as big of stars as her and Ryan, So I could understand regardless wanting to remain anonymous in this, that doesn't mean that their stories aren't true or credible.
Speaker 2: With how public it is. Do you think it's gonna be like Amberhard and Johnny Depp? Because how was that even live? Remember that was like TikTok live the whole time.
Speaker 1: I do not know. They also say that Taylor Swift, I guess in clips it was confirmed she approved who they cast to play the younger version of Blake Lively, which they say means that it's a lie when she says she had no involvement in any of this at all, So they're like, no, she really does, like did have more I don't know, like knowledge of things going on? But I get why. She also wants to be like, I don't want to be a part of this at all. Please stop including me. I think she just was like a lot of people. You're a friend, Like if you did a project like outside of our show, you'd probably tell me things about it. You might ask my opinion on it. I would tell you things, but then I'd be so upset if that dragged me into some crazy lawsuits. Like we're just friends and I was just giving you advice. I don't want to be part of this, Like, remove me from this narrative. Please let's see Wicked. Finally, we're gonna get to stream that well as long as you have Peacock. It's gonna stream exclusively on Peacock exactly one month from now, March twenty first, and they will also have a sing along version.
Speaker 2: One I never have. It's like, there's get so excited, boom, I'll get Peacock. You read to like Paramount Plus and it's like, oh do Paramount plus.
Speaker 1: Like Paramount Plus is the worst streaming service ever because they have some shows you can only get like on the app and it's so confusing. Whoever does paramount needs to reevaluate this paramount. Yes, I do have Peacock Peacock is where I've been watching Traders, which, by the way, today we had Carolyn, she was on Survivor and she's on this season of Traders's the best one on Traders this season. We had her on the Jason Show earlier today because she lives in Minnesota. She is awesome. I told Colt, I'm like, we need to try to get Carolyn on our show down. We get that Traders music. They the host of the show does an accent. Colt, you would love it. You love horrible.
Speaker 2: Let's do it right now? What throw it on? Throw what on Traders?
Speaker 1: Whatever it is in the studio.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it our bots.
Speaker 1: Might you guys haven't talked on the radio in twenty minutes. What's going on? We're watching Traders, Watching Traders. That is your pop culture minute. Is brought to you by Ovo. Lasik and Linz mentioned it earlier, but just want to remind you so you can remind yourself justin Timberlake take us coming up right after three o'clock. Funny enough, we're going to be doing a Survivor game for those and then Disney and Ice tickets with have a pair of those in our after school pop quiz. But when we come back, we're doing anyone listening who hoping to talk to you? In five minutes? Everything one O, one point three K D W B cult You good right now?
Speaker 2: Things are great.
Speaker 1: I'm taking a photo of you right now, I'm posting this on the internet. You have I'm gonna be honest with you, and I love you. And you shouldn't say this to something. You look. You look tired, shoveled.
Speaker 2: I think I'm en tired for the past seven years.
Speaker 1: Went on. Now I have a diet coke. But I always this is judgmental. I feel like when you this is gonna be judgmental. I feel like when you hit the diet mountain dew, it's a new.
Speaker 2: Level of If I go to beer, like what do they call that beer? Beer pop? No, not beer pong, funnel funnel where you take a funnel and you just dink. I would be c an.
Speaker 1: MD, right, beer bong If you would M D M No, wait d M D yeah, bong bong and diet mountain dew, you'd blow up. Your body would blow up.
Speaker 2: I'll take a next level bc an MD. That's what I would do with birth control. Nope, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: I really don't.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening who.
Speaker 1: Doesn't eat carbs not it a tailor, I tell you right now, cold, I'm both hammer cards.
Speaker 2: Dude, are you on keto right now? What's that like? How much weight have you lost just cutting out those carbs? Let me know, give me some inspiration it.
Speaker 1: What's so like? Okay, I'm not trying to be disrespectful to my husband said I love them, but he'll let my steps and we'll come home and Jake'll be like, I'm already eight hundred grams of pro tune in boy, and I'm always like, uh, what are you pooping bricks?
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: He'll be like, no, I'm just I'm healthy.
Speaker 2: He's sturdy.
Speaker 1: If anyone listening who has a go to feel good song, mine is still probably Hey y'all. I love Hey y'all so much. It's so like like fun and upbeat, like I'm always like, well two three, my baby don't and it gets me going.
Speaker 2: This's mine.
Speaker 1: I know. I remem Rhen your wife sent us the audio because she could pull up you requesting it on Alexa left and right. Anyone listening who got yelled at by a boss recently. We didn't get yelled at, but we did get approached and asked why were our ratings are doing so poorly? So we are looking into that. If you guys have any idea on why our ratings are so bad, don't tell us it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a yelling way. It was more just a coachbull approach.
Speaker 1: It was oh, absolutely, it's what I said. He didn't yell at us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never really heard Rich yell at me. I don't want to. But if you fit into these categories six five, one nine, eight nine KATIEWB, we'd love for you to call anyone listening who doesn't eat carbs, has a goose to feel good song, or got yelled at by a boss recently one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and you, because hopefully you're listening. If you are, you might fit into one of these categories and we would love to hear from you. First category, anyone listening who doesn't eat carbs. No one called in and that is how I know there are people. Okay, anyone listening who has a go to feel good song or got yelled at by their boss recently, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: About the happy song?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course? What is your go to happy song?
Speaker 3: It's called the Happy guy williams.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, you cannot go wrong with this because what does that mean?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you feel.
Speaker 1: Love it?
Speaker 2: It's so good?
Speaker 1: Feel better?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I said you Are you in the best mood ever? Now?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 3: I love singing it.
Speaker 5: I said, a lot of medical problems right now, and I just I love to have it.
Speaker 2: Deserve a little smile.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling. Hi. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: The favorite song?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What's your feel good song?
Speaker 7: Oh? Man, you gotta play it for me?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: Wait? Can I guess? Can I guess? Let me guess first?
Speaker 7: Okay, you probably never get it.
Speaker 2: What's your name? My name is Lou, Lou dude, one hundred percent Lou?
Speaker 1: All right, hold on, Lou? Is that it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Lou?
Speaker 7: It's krill stumbling in?
Speaker 1: Se y r I l stumbling in?
Speaker 2: Stumbling in?
Speaker 1: We have that in our system?
Speaker 2: Who sings it?
Speaker 1: Crill?
Speaker 2: See why r I l krill?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing looking up on YouTube? Looking up on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Broke? Have a minute. If you play I guarantee if you hear it, you're gonna love it. Let's hear it. I feel like you're you're the manager of Krill.
Speaker 1: But I like it. It's good.
Speaker 5: It's so good. I used to be a DJ, so trust you'll love it.
Speaker 8: I do already now when you first when I first heard your voice, Lou, I was thinking freakently, but I also thought something like this, Oh.
Speaker 5: Baby, that's the way.
Speaker 2: You appreciate you. Yeah, alright, anytime at the price is right. Leave the room for you to.
Speaker 6: Allry.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 2: Hey, Katie, I am I have.
Speaker 5: A goot song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 5: It's two It's Nellie's Ride with Me for It's DJ poly d Night of My Life.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, I love that DJI the cut.
Speaker 1: He's even surprised Stalin and cult on one oh one point three Katie w b. By the way, we just played Selena Gomez and we have brand new music coming from her and Benny Blanco. Six o'clock tonight is when we start dropping it. And I think at this point they've already revealed this, so it's not like a spoiler, but she has a song coming out. The song the big song is with Gracie Abrams. It's it's I'm gonna be honest with you. I did a little sneak listen. It is very good. They've been playing clips of it on social.
Speaker 2: I don't want to heads up, your heads up, heads up, justin Timerlake tickets in like literally two minutes. Okay, we're gonna need you flying, just like two minutes. All it?
Speaker 1: Heads up right now. Anyone listening who and multiple multiple categories, doesn't eat carbs or has a go to feel good song, which I believe is what yours is. So what's your go to the song?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say blots and because pyramid schemes and everything, but Mike Jones for that song?
Speaker 9: You said, Mike, Mike Johneso, you want tipping on photos?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I've never felt more out of the live in my life.
Speaker 1: Anyone know any Taylor Swift in the room? Hey, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: It's a party in the US.
Speaker 1: So I put my heads up, playing my son.
Speaker 7: But if.
Speaker 5: Not in my head like yeah, moving my heads like yeah, you got to play.
Speaker 1: We've got Miley on the phone.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hi, Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: Song?
Speaker 1: Okay, what is it? What what? First of all, what's your name? Wait? Is it a Britney Spears song? No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Guess Mary Mary j Flyes family affairs.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it so good.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Bratt. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Feel better you Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: Calling for both the carbs?
Speaker 2: You don't? Oh, you're not consuming any carbs?
Speaker 5: Oh I am.
Speaker 1: My husband does Ketoh so is he out here eating just wads of cheese? Claim? And it's healthy.
Speaker 3: Cheese, nuts, eggs. We have chickens, so we eat all the chicken eggs.
Speaker 5: But we also own a pizza restaurant and we have to do taste tests all the time.
Speaker 3: He does cheat sometimes.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, he's not chewing on pizza and spitting it out, is he? Hold on, No, he doesn't do that.
Speaker 1: Pull back, But you're burying the lead here. Okay, you have a pizza restaurant and you need people to taste test food. Well, it's funny you would call myself a cult because we are available as pizza taste testers.
Speaker 2: We'll drop something often.
Speaker 5: We're Buffalo Pizza and Buffalo Oh.
Speaker 1: What a perfect name. It got bad. That's my bad, mom, salaband over here over the pizza.
Speaker 2: And you're like, yeah, it's all good, it's good. We need justin Timberlake. People want to go see justin Timberlake. We'renna do a little round of survivors. So what does that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I need two people on the phone, two people this time. Okay, put you through a series of tests and we'll see who survived for the tickets. Right now, So six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B one on one point three Katie w B little survivor for justin Timberlake tickets. Right now, we have Rachel on the phone. Ray Ray, hold on, let's get your competitor really quick. Hello, what is your name?
Speaker 5: Kara?
Speaker 2: Have you said Sarah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay Sarah and Ray Ray? You saying Ray Ray?
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: You want to see justin Timberlake, right, yeah, totally okay. So we're gonna put you through a series of things to see who survives in this game of survivor.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to apologize and advance for where this goes.
Speaker 2: This one is a point style okay, So we're gonna do points. Whoever has the most points at the end this wins the tickets. We're gonna start off with a knock knock joke. Sarah, give me your best knock knock jokes?
Speaker 8: They say, Okay, Sarah, yep, knock knock, knock knock?
Speaker 2: Who's there? Or orangeho Orange?
Speaker 5: You get it in?
Speaker 3: Say banana?
Speaker 2: Nope? All right? What you got Ray Ray? Best knock knock joke?
Speaker 5: Go okay, knock knock?
Speaker 2: Who's there? Philly? Philly? Who will you?
Speaker 1: Are you smack talking? That felt sexual?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna give it. Actually, Ray Ray, you got one point so far. Here's the thing we're gonna do a little bark off. Who's got that dog in them?
Speaker 1: This show is about having that dog in you.
Speaker 2: All right, say say give me your best bark.
Speaker 1: That's kind of dog. I want guard my house.
Speaker 2: I'm on the phone with a Doberman right now. That's crazy. Okay, Ray Ray, what you got for the best bark? Holy eo, that's wild. Okay, I'm gonna go. Oh dang it, I think I'm gonna I think I'm gonna have to go with Sarah. I'm gonna have to go with.
Speaker 1: You. Gotta make you, gotta eave it up to you, Gotta make Ray Ray go first sometimes too. Okay, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Ray Ray, We're gonna give you an opportunity right now with a little finish the lyrics. Okay, if you can finish this lyric, you get one point. Okay, got it? All right, here we go. Oh my god, get ready, here comes.
Speaker 5: Walk up in the morning.
Speaker 6: Glad.
Speaker 5: I'm not keeping.
Speaker 1: You're playing the wrong Justin. They're calling for Justin Tipper like here right here playing Bieberg.
Speaker 2: All right, what moving on to the next round. We're gonna have a dog off speaking about dogs. We you know, dog types, right, dog breeds, Yep. We're gonna go back and forth, say saying Ray Ray. Whoever whoever pauses for even a brief three seconds loses. Okay, ye now, Ray Ray, We're gonna let you go first.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, go okay, Rothleiler, Greatin pipol Golden Retriever Poodle Doodle Yacki Yaki Sherman.
Speaker 2: Chipperdsas gonna win.
Speaker 5: No, let's go to Deathtolling Retriever own dog, Bloodhound st.
Speaker 3: Bernard tocrispianol.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you got so, Sarah got Concker Spaniel right, yeah, say say you're going to Justin Timber. Yeah, sorry, Ray, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh tough loss, top loss. But we do have one thousand dollars coming up in ten minutes, so that's cool. This is.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Felon and Colt on one on one Katie w B all right, they know who the worst drivers are. Officially, they know it people who drive Tesla's.
Speaker 2: Okay, why tell me why?
Speaker 1: Well, they said that they basically did a certain like a little study. For every thousand Tesla drivers, there were nearly thirty seven incidents, including accidents, DUIs, and speeding violations. They say it's caused by the ability of Tesla vehicles to accelerate quickly. But because of all these incidents and the percentages, it puts them at the top of the list as the worst drivers.
Speaker 2: Well, in the South, driving too is like, dude, I would I would get unruly, but I.
Speaker 1: Would think the self draw would actually help you maintain.
Speaker 2: A safe I don't think it's like good enough yet, That's what I'm saying. So I think people get like a little distracted or whatever, and maybe they like go over the line a couple of times, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I don't know, I don't think I've ever really written in a Tesla, honestly, so, I don't know uh coming in number two Ram, three, Subaru, four, Audi, five Mazda, six Volkswagen and seven b m W Bang, they're coming for you. Let me guess what wasn't in there? My Mitsubishi me out. Yeah, I don't know what that think another thing at all. I don't know why i'd be out. I feel a little awkward about it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, line the power.
Speaker 1: Don't ask me a single thing about this phone because I don't know anything about tech. I'm just reading what's in front of me because it's trending. iPhone sixteen E. Apple has unveiled a cheaper iPhone sixteen that's powerful enough to run AI. So it's just supposed to be a cheaper option for people. And there's another new survey. Because you know, everyone loves to like travel, Okay, they they want to be traveling, They want to be seeing the world, except for a handful of people like my dad, who prefer to never leave their house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nice to escape your life every now.
Speaker 1: They say the average American would quit their job and travel the world if they had about two hundred and ninety thousand dollars in the bank.
Speaker 2: That doesn't crazy to me, like enough to me. I mean, it's enough to travel, but it's not like you gotta for how long? Well, that's what I mean. You're gonna have to come back at some point get that job again. Maybe it's not there, dude, I'm not. I I'm too scared to do any of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also I know me on vacation, i'd be buying like seven hundred dollars for dooras for no reason they do balling out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that. But if Fedora does protect you from the sun, for sure, you just went straight to Italy. Yeah, I'm no wonder you don't have any money. You went straight to Italy. Why can't you go to the bad Lands or.
Speaker 2: Something, to Mora for sure? Oh minute, you're telling me you're okay. Hold on, So you're the ideal vacation when you quit a job with hundreds of thousand dollars in the bank.
Speaker 1: Lands. Yes, it's a national park, is an underrated national park.
Speaker 2: You could just take a one take a Monday off and go to the bad lands.
Speaker 1: You don't got to quit first of all, I am going to do it because I've been talking about it, and you know what I bought. Thank you for asking America the Beautiful Pass, which is an annual pass to get you into all the national parks. Because I already have two national parks I'm going to this year, so if I throw one more in, it makes the pass worth it. So I said Jake, we used to do a quipure for the bad Lands. He's like, deal, quit your job. So anyway, consider this my two weeks resident play hold on. I don't have this much money in my bank account. I gotta pull got to pull back. I got to pull back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's your trending. Now you're keyword to one A thousand three KATIEWB one on one point three KATIEWB with Thallan and Cult and Disney on Ice tickets. Disney on Ice is coming to Target Center February twenty eight through March second, and we have a pair of tickets right now. I suggest you take your favorite child. That's just me. Just pick your favorite kid. The rest of them obviously, sometimes you're gonna have that one on one time with one kid.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna make some work harder around the house. Like, dude, I want my parents to love me as much as I love ex child. Yes, it's exactly what or copeite them against each other.
Speaker 1: You can call six five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB to play our after school pop quiz. Your chance to win these tickets and we just ask you some quick trivia. Whoever gets the most correct wins, And I will tell you this. Every day there's one that trips everyone up. So we'll see which one it is today. Hi, what's your name? Ashley? Hold on, We're gonna get your competitor, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Shelby?
Speaker 1: Shelby? How are you guys?
Speaker 9: Doing good?
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for asking. We're good, Ashley and Shelby. We're gonna ask you trivia. Chime in with your name if you know the answer, and whoever gets the most correct out of three wins? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number one? Which river runs through the Grand Canyon? Shelby, Yes, Shelby, the Colorado River.
Speaker 2: Yah know that.
Speaker 1: I thought that was gonna be the hard one.
Speaker 5: I just went there.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is lucky the lady. Question number two, which ancient civilization invented the Olympic Games. Ashley, Yes, Ashley, the Yeah, the Greek How did you know that? Oh my god, we're talking to two of the smartest people ever. She's like, I was just in Greece. Okay, just kidding. I wish me too, me too. Question number three, what is the longest mound range in the world?
Speaker 5: Ashley, Yes, Ashley, the Appellation.
Speaker 1: Not the Appellation. Great guests, though, Shelby, do you have a guess? The Rocky Mountains, not the Rockies, the Andyes, the Andes Mountains.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Which continent is home to the Amazon Rainforest? Shelby, Yes, Shelby, South America.
Speaker 3: That is right.
Speaker 1: Oh, Ashley, you were closed, but Shelby you got a pair of Disney on Ice tickets. Congratulations. Nice, Thank you so much. You're so welcome. Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Okay, you still have time, unless you don't. If you don't have time, it's one of one point three kt to be with Fountain Colts. Sorry to say this. If you're over the age of thirty four, hm, that's it. That's a wrap. You peaked.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I eat?
Speaker 2: According to this new survey, thirty four is when you're the happiest Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to live by these societal standards that constantly rewards youth.
Speaker 2: It's kind of true. Like why thirty four?
Speaker 1: Why? This is one of my favorite quotes ever Carrie Fisher, she played Princess Leah. She said, youth and beauty are not accomplishments, and they are not.
Speaker 2: Well, they say thirty thirty four is the happiest here because a lot of things are happening. You're getting married, having kids, making good strides in you.
Speaker 1: Maybe you are, but a lot of people are.
Speaker 2: You have some financial security, you're buying a house. You really start to appreciate life for what it is. Okay, so you're excited. You still have a little bit of hope and like, oh dude, this is so cool. I don't even know this is a possibility, and now I'm doing.
Speaker 1: It fair, fair, but not.
Speaker 2: It's like kind of like that honeymoon stagehere, You're like, you get to romanticize so much. Stick I got.
Speaker 1: Pregnant when I was thirty four.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I would say that that was like the well, I guess it was up. It's a year that was up there for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, they say, twenties year young, physically fit, you have fewer responsibilities, happiest with how you look.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh huh, but you don't realize it until later that you're happy with.
Speaker 2: How you look exactly until an hour I wake up in the matter, dude, wrinkles. What thirties, you're having children, You're in love, You're able to enjoy the finer things, and like you travel, you start making like smart decisions, whether it's financial or like emotional.
Speaker 1: Partially true again, a lot of people are getting married having kids later and later in life. Yeah, true're waiting.
Speaker 2: Forties. You feel comfortable with yourself, you have great family life, hopefully, you're in love, a great time watching your children grow up, and you get some of the me time back. Okay, fifties financially comfortable, emotionally comfortable, things start winding down. You pay off your mortgage, you do some traveling, and maybe it maybe not.
Speaker 1: Start winding down in your fifties unless you're super rich.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, that's what I guess. Maybe like later fifties, possably.
Speaker 1: I think it used to be like that, Like you looked at fifties as like old, but now it's fifties are I've heard from so many women that they love the fifties the most most because you don't give a blank anymore. Because women spend so much time worried about what people think of them physically, what they think about them in every way, shape or form. And for some reason, you hit fifty and they called the f at fifties because you no longer care what they say.
Speaker 2: In your sixties, you finally retire, you're able to travel as much you want. You got it time to focus on your hobbies, and you have freedom for work. And this is h this is where it was like kind of sacs. It's like you truly appreciate life. We got way toward sixty to appreciate life.
Speaker 1: You could try to start doing it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I guess you don't have time.
Speaker 1: You're a decently reflective person. Cult yeah. Yeah, you also believe in conspiracy theory, so sometimes you're reflecting too much on that, Like are we even here right now? Maybe pull back on that maybe a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, I sleep with my AirPod in and it just jumps from video to video, So like, dude, frogs are they real? And I'll wake up things that frogs aren't real, but I know you subconsciously. I was hearing it while I was sleeping, So that's why I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's it, dude.
Speaker 2: It's a YouTube algorithm in my air podcast.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. I don't even know if I told you this, but I have a little like mild health update, uh that I want to share that I think is important to pass on to women. Okay, I'm going to do that in about six minutes on kd w B.
Speaker 5: I can't be shi.
Speaker 2: Baby, I can do you sleep, so tell me to go to bed before the day, but then.
Speaker 4: You the sun.
Speaker 2: Kiss.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. I think it was like, I don't know, a month ago or so, I set up my first mammogram appointment and we've done endless I mean, obviously there are endless months like October where it's breast cancer Awareness month, and you know that eventually you have to start going in and more and more they're finding breast cancer and younger and younger women, and I know it happens for men two and so I was like, ah, I don't want to. I heard horror stories about like you go in and it's so awful and miserable. My mom would tell me these stories like it's it's just so painful and I wasn't looking forward to but I'm like, oh, you gotta do it. And my nurse practitioner who I do my physicals with, she's like, it's really quick. It's actually not that bad. I said, Okay, So I go in. About a month ago, I have my mammogram, came back, talked about it on the radio, and I was like, it wasn't bad. Every female is different. Some people are more sensitive.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was. Man, you could just crank that thing down and smash my boob, but it didn't hurt it at all. I don't know why, but it just didn't hurt me at all. They said, since it was my first one, it is very common to get a callback. Not to be like, don't start panicking over that. It's just because they don't have a baseline. They don't have previous images to see if anything's changed, so you have to come back in pretty frequently after your first one. So I did get the callback for my left boob, had to come back in and do more photos and an ultrasound. So I went in on Monday, and because it was like the only day I could go in because I had off of the radio station on President's Day. So I go in and they the lady's like, this is not nothing to be stressed about, you know, it's very I and I wasn't. I don't know why. I've always been this person who when it comes like health and stuff, I always think that the best is I'm not like a in a lot of areas, I'm pessimist, but for some reason, with health and stuff, I'm like, everything will be fine. Everything's fine. So I go in and she's like, it's normal to have this callback. I hope someone told you. I said, yeah. So she's like, we're going to do some photos. I'm going to show the radiologist. If she thinks she still has things she needs to look at, then we'll do the ultrasound. And in my mind I'm like, well, I already have the ultrasound scheduled, Okay, do the photos. I go back to the waiting room. Then the ultrasound person comes in to get me, which tells me the radiologists see something that she wants to have looked at with the ultrasounds. So I start getting at that point, I was like, oh, so I start getting like a little bit more nervous. And so the ultrasound person she does her thing and then she leaves, like I'm gonna go get the radiologists now. So I like, look at the screen. I see something on it, and so I start getting more stressed out. And the radiologist comes in the room. She looks, She's like, Okay, I see what it is. She says, it's a benign cyst. So you do have a benign cyst on your left breast. And I was like, oh, she's like, so nothing to worry about. We don't do anything about it. You'll come back in a year get another mamogram. But I was first of all, very thankful that they could like see that and give me results very quickly. Yeah, and also just I know that there are so many people who don't get results like that, that aren't like that, you know, Okay, good, nothing to worry about here. And it just really made me think for a moment, and I just wanted to take the time on the radio to once again remind you to go in and get a mammogram. Schedule it. If you get a call back, don't panic, go back in for it. It's easy to be like a, I'm not going to go and I don't have time for it. I've put off doing my physicals before because like I don't want to go in and put my legs and the stirrups and do the whole thing. I can wait a couple of years, but it's just so important. So I have I have a radio station. I can say this on call your doctor, set up the mammogram if it's time for you to do that, or it runs in your family, whatever it may be, it's very important and that's all. That's all. It is good news for me, So thank you. It's KATIEWB one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and cult.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: I love hearing about other people's fine and exciting lives. Not to say my life isn't fun, but there's nothing like I don't go out to bars and anything crazy anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't even know what's out there until you hear about it exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's the case with Lorie. She's going to come on the phone with us. She has a story about something crazy that happened in her uber pool we're gonna talk to her when we come back in five minutes. Stalin and Cult on one O one point three kd W B Cult. I think when I say two words, immediately you'll know what I'm talking about. Okay, white jeep.
Speaker 2: Oh, that guy was awesome.
Speaker 1: We first of all, tomorrow is like mining called twenty year anniversary. But early on in the year, we had a guy calling and he admitted because I was like, I don't think anyone cat calling you on the street ever works, And this guy was like no, this woman like Kat called me and they did end up hooking up, and I was like, we Yeah, that's different because it was a woman cat calling a guy and she was hot and they hooked up in a white jeep. So you know, crazy things happen. And that's kind of where Lourie's at LORII because I've never done something like this. I always lived vicariously through people who do tell cold what you recently did on a whim.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 5: Hi, I got in an uberpool recently and I started to hit it off with this guy who was also in the uberpool. We've both been out at the bar, and totally unlike me, I invited him back to my place and we hooked up.
Speaker 1: Oh number one. The first thing that shocked me was that you did uberpool. I always said that as an option, but I'm like, I never want to share because I'm always afraid I'm gonna be stuck with someone. I don't want to be stuck.
Speaker 2: It was almost like you were looking for someone to hook up. If you uberpool that late say, the.
Speaker 1: Option is yeah, I'm just I was.
Speaker 5: I've been on a bar. I'm like, okay, well I don't have that far to go, so might as well.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, so you you had a couple of drinks. How was this guy like super hot? What start?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Give us a play by play of how this progressed so quickly?
Speaker 5: Well, I have always kind of fantasized about hooking up with this fratt type of dude, and.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what he was.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean I could smell his axe body spray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought guys could stop wearing that universally agreed Okay, we're.
Speaker 5: Out there, not this one. And he even scooted it over for me, and he asked if I needed more leg room.
Speaker 1: So a gentleman, a true gentleman was the bare minimum. But all right, you know what, sometimes that's all it takes. Okay.
Speaker 5: And the thing that clinched it is that I had some hair that was lying over my face and he brushed it behind my ears.
Speaker 1: Ah, dang, what a movie. That's like out of a movie. Now obviously we now I want thousand percent. Now this guy's attracted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if you get an uber pool with somebody and they start brushing your hair, that's like, that's almost like you got a pepper Sprayum, it could.
Speaker 1: Be real creepy.
Speaker 5: I mean, he was really hot, and so it's like, okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do this. So we did. And then in the morning he was in the kitchen in the morning giving my dog a haircut.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry what he's getting real coffee?
Speaker 5: He says that my dog had matted hair behind her ears?
Speaker 2: Did she? And I got actually, yeah, you're right, that doesn't doesn't even matter, doesn't.
Speaker 5: Even matter, because I'm like, what, I come out to see my dog. She looks like a college dude with a taper face.
Speaker 2: He was a frat bro.
Speaker 1: That's so weird.
Speaker 5: I thought that was so weird, and so I kicked him out and I have not seen him since then.
Speaker 1: I appreciate sharing the story, Laurie. I love it. That's like I said, I live y Carrie say through people like you here. You know what, though, I bet someone is listening right now and they're like, oh yeah, I've done like a quick one night stand situation like this you didn't see coming. Maybe I want to hear about a random hookup you had. Maybe it's totally out of character. Maybe you met him accub Foods, you go out to the parking lot. I don't know what it is. I don't know that's a that's a bizarre one. But why not? You know you can call it six five one nine eight nine katiew B or text five three nine two one KATIEWB one. It's one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. We were just talking to a girl named Laurie and she was in an uber pool. A guy gets in after the bar. She's like, oh yes, this guy is like my dream, takes him back, takes him back to her place, they hook up. She's like, I've never done anything like it. So it's led to some random hookup stories. We're keeping our person on the phone, Anonymous, anonymous caller, what is your random hookup story?
Speaker 2: Well, I was in.
Speaker 3: Clearwater, Florida with my boyfriend at the time on vacation, and we were drinking on the beach all day, doing all sorts of fun things, got pretty intoxicated, got into a pretty big fight. I walked off, went into a really nice hotel, and I went into the hotel bar and just kind of hung out there for a.
Speaker 5: Little bit, trying to I my little situation.
Speaker 3: Out, found myself a guy, and we ended up hooking up.
Speaker 5: In the bathroom of the hotel.
Speaker 1: But wait, he did what.
Speaker 4: He tried to.
Speaker 3: Pay me afterwards?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, did you accept?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: No, not.
Speaker 5: At first I started laughing at him super hard, and then we both kind.
Speaker 3: Of started laughing.
Speaker 5: But then yeah, I kind of yanked the.
Speaker 3: Money out of the hand and we ended up laughing again, and I ended up keeping the money.
Speaker 1: How much did you think it was worth?
Speaker 3: Well, was worth way more than he put out. He gave me a hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Bill, I have the best vacation of his life. I that is great. And your boyfriend never found out.
Speaker 3: He never knows even to this day.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you, well, I feel like you probably don't want to give too many details away, but I was going to say, like, do you even remember what the fight was about? Oh my gosh, I don't.
Speaker 5: I think we were just so in touch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, became something we don't know how to fight ended, dude. Also, how many random hookups have happened from hotel bars? There anything about that? Oh my god, you're there on like business or whatever.
Speaker 1: There's a fear and more. They're like, you're a different person on vacation.
Speaker 2: There's a room right there. It's basically a brothel.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for sharing we were That's a great story. Thank you. We also got some other texts then. This says, randomly met my cousin's best friend at we Fest back when I was in college and hooked up with them. There the number of people that had random hookups at we Fest, The number does not exist at this point. This text says, I'm a lesbian, met a cute guy at the bar and ended up back at his place. My first time hooking up with a guy. I woke up in the morning on the couch cuddling his dog. I had to have my roommate come pick me up in the morning because I had no idea where I was. I hug I hugged him, said nice to meet you, and then left. Now, girl, girl, you got really ron if you were lesbian, You're like, you know what this doodle do?
Speaker 2: That's all right, you know what.
Speaker 1: You got it out of the way. You tested out a dude, and you were like, good talk. I would rather cuddle the dog peace. I mean, I love it. And what a perfect song to go into. I was basically talking about random hookups. They seemed to all kind of start. You're getting intoxicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be weird if it was anywhere else. Kind of actually more bold, that's for sure.
Speaker 7: It's the pop culture Minute with Selling and Cult on one on one point three JD w B.
Speaker 1: You know the downfall of you not being in the studio with us when we are playing music is you don't get to hear how gifted cult is. I mean you you just put that song Nelly just a dream, I'm gonna put you on the spot the opening rap or whatever he does sing song rap.
Speaker 2: Versus you're talking about everybody. I do not know that at all.
Speaker 1: And Cult just busted it out.
Speaker 2: You're talking about I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement, number one spot. And as you find in her replacement, I swear now I can't take it knowing somebody's got my baby it with Yeah, okay, we're on time.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what was talking. I did not realize that I was working with Nelly impersonator so good she could be a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what's to.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you're trying to market yourself as a mellium person and are like, no, man, I.
Speaker 2: Do no, No. Our kids are the same age too, so if we live together, they could go to the same school, run on the same circles. We definitely it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of weird stuff. It feels like you've thought about, Yeah, we're tight. It's so weird.
Speaker 2: No you're not.
Speaker 1: You'd no, you quit pretending, Blake Lively, I gotta jump into that since we're doing pop culture minute quickly.
Speaker 5: She says.
Speaker 1: Witnesses are staying anonymous because they're terrified of threats and bullying. She has at least two other people who are corroborating her complaints against Justin Baldoni and the JB's team wants them to reveal the names, and they're like, absolutely not because they're terrified of getting the same hate that they've been getting Blake and Ryan online. And obviously they aren't. Whoever else it is on the set. No one else on that movie set is as big of names as Blake and Ryan. Yeah, I get why they'd want to be anonymous, if that's.
Speaker 2: True for sure, solid defense.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're saying that they're looking at the NFL wants Taylor Swift to be the halftime show performance next year. Yeah, dumb, everyone wants Taylor Swift. Another name they threw out was Carrie Underwood, and I think carry Underwood would be good. I mean, I was thinking about this the other day. I'm like, I feel like they should have like probably some kind of like country artists, since they've haven't really had it seemingly a country artist in a while.
Speaker 2: I feel that they need multiple I like when I have like different types of just like get four people up there.
Speaker 1: Funny you say that when I did, or I'm on the Jason Show and he says the exact same thing, because I always say my favorite super Bowl ever is when it was Brittany in sync Aerosmith, Mary J. Blige and Nelly. Funny enough, Nelly comes back around, and that gave you a little daft of a bunch of different genres. No country, why not? That'd be awesome. Okay, you got to pull back, way back. But the next Super Bowl sixty is in Santa Clara, California, home of the San Francisco forty nine ers. Taylor is not going to do it, especially if Travis is still playing now, if he retires, like they're speculating he could, then I can see. But she's not going to want to make that about herself.
Speaker 2: Unless she falls off in the next year and she needs the publicity.
Speaker 1: It does feel like something that would not happen.
Speaker 2: Something happens.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's avoided all kinds of stuff like that her whole career. I think she'll be fine. Wicked. If you're looking forward to seeing that in theaters, well your time's up. But you can start streaming it. You can't. It's going to be on Peacock in exactly one month.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: They're even going to offer a singalong version to it. Very cool. What was that was that you doing? Wicked? So good? Speaking of Wicked Cynthia Revoy. She's going to host the Tony Awards in June, so she's lied to for next gig. Isn't that exciting? That's your pop culture mint. It brought to you by though Lasi and Lens. Normal or Nope on Katie w B. I cannot for the life of me because these are texts that we got last week. I cannot remember if we did some of these, So please bear with me. If this sounds like you're having a little deja vu moment. But if you have a normal or note, please text it into five three eight nine two one or katiewb one. This is something you do or someone you know does, kind of put them on blast and you're like, it feels like it's normal, but everyone else says it's not okay. Is it normal or nope? And then it's solely based on what cold that I think is normal or not, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: We say, goes, did we do this.
Speaker 1: One normal or nope? I'll record myself singing in the car and then listen back to see if it sounds good.
Speaker 2: I haven't done that. We haven't done this, and I haven't done that.
Speaker 1: Oh you haven't, have you? I was gonna say very normal, very you know, and like you're vibin And first just stick with me, stick please, don't say anything, stick with me. And for a second, for just a second, you hit. You feel like you hit a note, and you're like, am I Am I good at singing? And you're like, is it as good as it sounds in my ear?
Speaker 7: Am I?
Speaker 1: Aunt? And you record yourself in a voice memo and then you listen back. You're not good, But for a brief moment you thought maybe I might be good. You've never done that.
Speaker 2: This is all things I'm learning today. I don't even know that was a possibility.
Speaker 1: There are some days where I can hit notes that I can't hit other days. I think it's about my diaphragm usage. Okay, I learned about that inquire as an alto.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't even know anything you just said to me. But yeah, no, that's a nope, that's definitely not normal.
Speaker 1: It is very normal. Text her normal or Nope. I shut the bathroom door even when I'm home alone. Nope, she's wide open. What if I'm home alone?
Speaker 2: What if somebody comes home?
Speaker 1: Good riddance. I don't know what you want from me to shut the door. I usually know, I know for a edule. I usually use the bathroom in my bedroom because I have a bidet. So the only person who would come in there, ever is Jake, and he has seen every crevice increase on my body.
Speaker 2: You don't want to just just in case, just shut it anyways.
Speaker 1: No, I like the freedom. I don't want to feel trapped in my own home just for like you think back when we were cavemen, we were out here shutting doors. No, we were digging holes in the ground, squatting business.
Speaker 2: You're going away away from.
Speaker 1: I don't know were they though in the middle of the night, too many predators around. They probably were just s pooping right next to where they sleep.
Speaker 2: I don't think. So that's a that's a big not What if somebody breaks in and then you're just there and then you gotta do a weird awkward.
Speaker 1: How would it be different about the door, because.
Speaker 2: Because your first instinct is you're gonna go shut the door if somebody's breaking in your house, So then you got to do a weird tenguin waddle to your door. While that's not that doesn't look like.
Speaker 1: If someone is freaking it is not should the doors, and they don't see me going to the bath for safety.
Speaker 2: So there's one more barrier.
Speaker 1: No dog, all right, not with me. I'm bearing two guys right and left, normal or no one katiewb normal or nope. This is on text which you can text us five three nine two one KATIEWB one eating pizza and then dipping it and ketchup. Turn the music down? Kind a monster does this?
Speaker 2: Psycho?
Speaker 1: Put it back up.
Speaker 2: Netflix documentary coming on you next.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows that you can dip your pizza in ranch and you can dip it in that garlicky butter sauce, even nacho cheese but ketchup.
Speaker 2: Oh hold up, hold up nacho nacho cheese, well.
Speaker 1: Like you know the cheese, like you dip your crust. They come with like some of the like Papa John's. I think they have a cheese and they have the garlike butter dipper.
Speaker 2: You're ridiculous now, I can't even make anything.
Speaker 1: You say seriously, Oh so you did your pizza and ketchup?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Do I just eat pizza like a normal person. You get on your pizza, you get the box pizza right, open it up. Yeah, barbecue pizza always Why wouldn't you chicken, barbecue, bacon, banana to the music.
Speaker 1: You think that a normal I'm not saying barbecueizza is not good, but you, of all the pizzas, your top choice is barbecue chicken. Shut up?
Speaker 2: Yours?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I am a classic cuman. I want standard ingredients.
Speaker 2: I will Dabbleponi pizza with nacho cheese.
Speaker 1: I didn't say with nacho cheese. Uh uh uh. Don't put words in my mouth. First of all, Pepperoni pizza is a very standard on there. I don't want that spice. Calm down, bring it back, bring it back. I don't want spice. I'm on everything pizza kind of goal. But yeah, if I went to a pizza buffet, I'm gonna dabble. I'm gonna get a Hawaiian. I'm going to get a barbecue chicken.
Speaker 2: Hold On, are you the type of person who throws on black olives?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I prefer even then, it's like, what are.
Speaker 1: We doing living my life? The only thing I don't want on a pizza? Hold On, I don't know what it is. I think I like everything normal or no. I sit in the shower floor and I contemplate my life decisions. I mean, that's you gotta do what you gotta do. I think Benny Blanco s that he does the same thing. I think it might be more normal than we realized.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about that. Everybody, everybody has a breaking point? Right, Wait, do you want to share?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, calt today out of nowhere. Before the show started, He's like, man, I remember, am I all you tell your story? Because I don't want to give anything to share.
Speaker 2: There was a part where I was like really sad and I felt isolated alone. I was like, I made some bad decisions. My children are are at home, my wife's just there watching them. I'm working all the time. I'm not seeing anybody in my family, and I'm just driving my car listening to this song. My life is so bads crying the highway going eighty miles an hour listening to this It's like, when my life ever get better?
Speaker 10: The answer is no, yeah, n dog, Now you're with me, it's even worse. Oh no, going to die with a smile. You might as well keep on crying.
Speaker 2: It's good to cry a little bit and like contemplate your life every now and then be like you know what, Yeah, Okay, that was all negative thinking, and everything is good. Everything will work out, or maybe not, maybe AI will take over, we'll be unemployed.
Speaker 1: Turn his mike up. You've been having too many weird are we even real moments?
Speaker 2: You might as well have fun while we're here, you know, Normal or nope?
Speaker 1: On one one three, Katie w b All right, we're gonna wrap up normal or nope. This is our final realm for today. But I'm saving all the texts we got so we can get to those next week. Normal or Nopeting lotion in my eyes to hydrate them? Okay, you know the answer to this. Lotion should not go in your eyes. If your eyes are dry, you're supposed to use drops.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you're telling me, Okay, hold on, let me just back this up. Instead of taking lotion that smells like lavender and rubbing it at my eyeballs, I instead of use a thing called eye drops.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Notice it has the actual name I in it, so that I feel like that would be the way to go. So nope, nope, And I'm not gonna encourage when to put lotion in their eyes. It's so unhealthy.
Speaker 2: And you know me, I don't like I don't like getting dirty, right, I don't. I just I keep it clean, right, right. But the question is, we get this text all the time, and I don't know why so many people are so interested in smelling their own flatulence, right, but a lot every probably thirty text right now?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it normal? Normal? Or nope? Trying to smell your own parts?
Speaker 2: What do you think? I mean, I think it's normal to do that. But if you're going out of your way to capture it in a bottle and smell it, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think the reason they're asking is not because you are like everyone, you have to smell it if it happens. I think they're saying they enjoy it, because you know, they always say that people enjoy their own brand. You haven't heard that before. People don't mind their own brand. You've never heard that though. So you're saying enjoying your own brand, that's a.
Speaker 2: Nope, that's probably that's a big note.
Speaker 7: Actually, it's a throwback thrown, throw back, thrown, take it back to the old school, kd w B.
Speaker 1: We each pick a throwback song, you vote on the one we play this week. I chose Paramore's Misery, Business and Cult chose whoa.
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 1: But you decide, like I said, first or three votes, we play this song low, Katy w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 5: Definitely gonna have to go with Fallon?
Speaker 2: Did you even hear mine.
Speaker 5: When you cannot past misery business?
Speaker 2: That's a valid answer. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Hi, who you're voting for?
Speaker 6: Definitely Salent.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I had to say definitely, thank you, Hi, who you're voting for?
Speaker 2: Balan? Whoa? My god?
Speaker 1: Oh you were the third one in a row. It's a sweet thank you so much. Okay, just like that, I guess we're playing so surprised misery business on Katie w B. Yes, it is time that music indicates your chance to one one thousand pennies is now you can call six ' five one nine eight nine Katie w B. It's just it really is a game of luck basically, because you choose if you want to play with myself or cult. And the theory is you you listen to us daily, you know kind of how our brains think and work, and you decide who would I have better luck with matching words with. It's that simple. We go through four words. If you match all four words, you won one thousand pennies again. The phone number to call and play is six ' five one nine eight nine. Katie w B.
Speaker 2: You do have a better track record. People have one with you more often, have they?
Speaker 1: I think we have. We only have like four winners so far.
Speaker 2: And we've only had about four people choose me.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Hope?
Speaker 1: Hope? Who are you partnering with today? Me or cult? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go on, get balin.
Speaker 1: I want to go to get my shoes back on.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves you. Oh, by the way, those are awesome sketchy shape ups.
Speaker 1: Those are so cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope your first word is best. Your first word is best, best friend, next word, potato ship, television, fat man, you are killing it, smoke.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, balad.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the studio. Fallin.
Speaker 1: Dude, she rolled through these Okay, so she's not playing around. Okay, I'm ready for it. Best best, Oh god, I mean I want the worst best. Okay, then I guess I'm not going to go worst.
Speaker 2: Wait you want to go? Is that your finale?
Speaker 1: No, it's not my final answer. I would go probably actually best friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, there's still hope left. Here we go potato.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say potato, but I'm just gonna say potato, potato, potato. I just don't know. I just don't know if it's like chip. I'm just so excited.
Speaker 2: Okay, television, Now you work in television, television, television.
Speaker 1: Why are you saying it like that? Television? I don't know if that was a hint or what the hell with what that was not a hint?
Speaker 2: Just saying Telly show.
Speaker 1: TV show, television set yep.
Speaker 2: I tried to sneak it in there like you work on a television.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: I even sat went through my mont God, this sad gasp of air that came out of hope. Just then I could actually audibly hear the point. Wait, mate, Oh, it makes you feel so bad.
Speaker 2: It's going to be even worse if you know the last words I thought you had me today, all right.
Speaker 1: I know last one smoke show gone television is the one I builded on hope. But you've lost all your hope in me. God, sorry, hope, bit I'm sorry. Oh you can call it in plenty time, maybe choose cold my profod. I'm sorry. Today's trending with Felon and cold on Katie WB. Purple Rain hit its fortieth anniversary in twenty twenty four. The Prince movie obviously, but the world needs no occasion to celebrate it. And because of that, AMC Theaters have announced the that Purple Rain is heading back to screens for one night only. So if you're a huge Prince fan, I wanted to throw this out there. It's around the country March fifth, but here specifically in the Twin Cities. It's going to play at AMC Rosedale and AMC Southdale. This is like the nineteen eighty four film and it's going to be partical for all your Prince fans out there and want to throw that out Also, one more thing that I feel like made laugh earlier was they revealed who the worst drivers are and they're Tesla drivers. They basically ran a bunch of studies and decided that every thousand Tesla drivers there were nearly thirty seven incidents including accidents, DUI speeding violations, So they are voted the worst drivers.
Speaker 2: Okay, I probably I don't know. I think it's probably the Tesla doing that itself, like the south driving.
Speaker 1: Right the dui is definitely a Tesla issue. Not the driver.
Speaker 2: Oh no, definitely the driver. I think they get like comment though, they're like, well, my car can just drive me home.
Speaker 1: So that's what you said recently about Nissan Ultima too.
Speaker 2: No, the Nissan Ultima is if you have a Nissan Ultima, you go thirty above the speed limit wherever you are.
Speaker 1: That's then you would think we get a lot more speeding tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're too quick, the police officer, really do We're not even gonna try. They're out of here good enough.
Speaker 1: That is your trend. It's evable story of the day on one oh one point three kt WB.
Speaker 2: So stressful saving money and you don't know where to put it? Or like, dude, do I put in a saving so like a mutual fund?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that is a good question.
Speaker 2: So this guy is like, you know what, we have thirty thousand dollars. They borrowed thirty thousand dollars from friends of family. Why, well, their business was going under they needed to pay their workers. Okay, I guess they just took from the friends of family, which.
Speaker 1: Feels that's a whole different situation.
Speaker 2: Go on. He was worried though that someone was going to break in the house and steal it.
Speaker 1: So he has thirty thousand dollars cash from friends and family sitting in his house.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's like, dude, my wife is a logical person. I'm gonna I'm gonna leave it out to her. You can hide it wherever you want. Where would you put it?
Speaker 1: I would tell you the kidney.
Speaker 4: True, yeah, why would I tell you and everyone in the Twin Cities where I would hide my money?
Speaker 2: Obviously under the under you would definitely have to put like under the washing machine.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yep, because I easily could just lift her up. Listen to me right now. I'm gonna tell you right now, I have an envelope with like twenty dollars in it. And that's even hit I'm gonna tell you, But the actual monies it's in the bank. Baby, I'm not like my dad, don't big dig a hole outside and put it in there, because I don't trust the.
Speaker 2: Man on my way to your dad's house in Indiana. So he's like, all right, wifey U stash is somewhere. She decided to stash it in their wood burning stove. So one morning they woke up very cold for good. It was in there, lit the stove to make you know, the house warmer, and then just burned all of it thirty thousand dollars. And that is the problem with cash. Okay, it's too you can lose it too often and you can burn it too to effect.
Speaker 1: Like look clear wine for a second, go ahead. I am not surprised that this couple's business was going under and they couldn't pay their work workers. These are the people that were running a business. Yeah, well, no surprise. They how to manage money.
Speaker 2: They were saying back in like the eighteen hundreds when they were doing the Oregon Trail. It was like halfway on the trail, the families would be like, oh, dang it, are leaders an idiot? Are trusting a stupid person? But that is true. There are people out there where it's like they they're missing something.
Speaker 1: Okay, there are analis people. You can think of one right now. You could think of someone in the leadership position, probably at your work, and they're an absolute idiot, and you're like, how are you in this spot?
Speaker 2: Me? That's why I don't leadership things. I know myself.
Speaker 1: That's why you aren't twe on one point three KATIEWB with Thalon and Culches. To reminder, you can make katiewb your number one preset in the iHeartRadio app. It's like a new feature they have, and I like to throw that out there because you know, sometimes you just want things to be easier, and if it's just easy to push one button instead of a handful, that's all the only point of it really is that just to make things easier for you.
Speaker 2: If you know, we're giving away tickets right like tomorrow, we have justin Timberlay tickets.
Speaker 1: We also have Disney on Ice tickets during the show.
Speaker 2: We're also giving away one thousand dollars on the twenty So it's like, do you just whip out your phone. I already got you listened for the solid whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is, and then boom exactly. We had a fun round of normal or Note today. We also had two crazy stories about people who had random hookups that you should check out on the podcast wherever you find podcast. Thanks for listening, Have a great night.