Speaker 1: Every time I turn around, I see the same old game, somebody chasing shadows, trying to profit off my name.
Speaker 2: You think it's just a hustle, but I feel.
Speaker 3: The way it brings.
Speaker 4: I'm not just stepping stone.
Speaker 2: I've gotten my own.
Speaker 3: Set of wings.
Speaker 4: You play all part, but the truth behind the curtain. What's the secret you keep them time? I learn somebody from Boston musing me so they can make monise in my name, in my face, just to make a dollar bills.
Speaker 3: You have to wear a man for reason, Jackets, but.
Speaker 2: The mass donut watch me on the mask, don't I watched.
Speaker 3: The city lights can bind you, but I see straight through.
Speaker 5: Every trick, every line, every story.
Speaker 2: That you knew. You thought you found a puppy.
Speaker 5: But I cut the strings too.
Speaker 3: Nine, I'm taking back the fire. I'm standing in the light.
Speaker 6: You play all part.
Speaker 4: But the truth cuts team behind the curtain.
Speaker 3: What's the secret? You kid FM time.
Speaker 5: Somebody from.
Speaker 3: So they can make money in.
Speaker 2: My name, in my face, just to make a dog bown.
Speaker 6: You have to wear a mask for reason.
Speaker 3: Jackass, but the mask?
Speaker 5: Don't I watch right film.
Speaker 2: The mask? Don't I was.
Speaker 4: You can cast your checks, but you can't cast my soul.
Speaker 2: I'm not the story.
Speaker 3: You can't to control.
Speaker 2: Pull the mask off.
Speaker 3: Let the world see the person hiding none in meath joker, I am toss so they can make more moneys in my name, in my face, just to make a dollar bill, you'll have to have a massball reason, jackass. But the mask, don't watch rum.
Speaker 2: The mask, don't I watch.
Speaker 5: Mass, don't have.
Speaker 2: Oh what is up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 5: How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody's doing well on this fabulous Monday night? How is everyone doing? Give me one minute? Guys? It just said, what is up? Y'all? How is everybody? Give me one minute?
Speaker 2: That's hm hm.
Speaker 5: You know, and there this we put on YouTube after the fact soon day. But what is off?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 5: How is everyone doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe?
Speaker 7: H m hm yeah?
Speaker 5: What is all guys doing? Afternoon?
Speaker 6: Good evening?
Speaker 5: Let me out send.
Speaker 6: Yup?
Speaker 5: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 6: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Amen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 5: What is all guy's? Howard? Is everyone doing it?
Speaker 6: To day?
Speaker 5: I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing well. Yo, talk guys, how is everybody doing today, Yo, yom, I just wanted to do a twitch only today. I just wanted to do a twitch only I think, just.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just want people.
Speaker 5: I'll upload it. I just wanted to show up. I just wanted to come on for a few minutes and do a stream on Twitch. Say you guys, I'm still here, yeh.
Speaker 6: Yo, m hmm.
Speaker 5: I hope everybody is staying saved today. I hope everybody have a happy Labor Day, y'all. Happy Labor Day, y'all. I hope everybody is staying saved this Saffron in this evening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I gotta do something.
Speaker 5: H I gotta give him mid Palmer is getting mad, Monster is getting mad. Besides my friend here, I'll give you a moud.
Speaker 7: What was down? H mhm.
Speaker 5: H already monitor.
Speaker 6: His guns, already mooted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? Hope everybody.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 5: Points. Oh, let's Steve four hundered mid mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gotta give a shout out to someone. I gotta give her a shout out because she's always been so so awesome to me. I have to give a little Lemmia shout out. I have to give Lemi a shout out because she's been so so awesome to me, and hell, she's even in my friend mate.
Speaker 6: Let me show you something.
Speaker 5: This is me, a little Lemme sitting on the moon. H Yeah, I want to say thank you guys very much for I just want to say that it's so awesome.
Speaker 8: Let's see who.
Speaker 5: I want to find somebody? All right, I'm gonna get out of here, guys. We'll be back on later. Yeah, turn somebody to raid following h Yeah, you know what, I'm gonna send it over to Naked Turtle because she's so been so awesome unless you can't, shit, We're not sending it to Naked Turtle because.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 5: Let's see all right, we're going over to Jordan's. Lordie. We're going over to Jordan.
Speaker 6: Lordy, Jordan, Lordy, Jy Lord.
Speaker 5: Love you guys, Love you guys, and we'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 2: Bye, guys,