Speaker 1: Because I remember when in twenty fourteen when it was snowing downtowns like a little little little little inch of snow right downtown line, because my grandmama used to stay down down Downtown line and I was at her house. Man, I look outside the one though. It was literally like backed up cars just because niggas was trying to speed through and niggas they crashed into the wall and then it just backed all the way down, all the way past her apartment. I'm like, now, where the funk were y'all going?
Speaker 2: Stay cross?
Speaker 3: White people with truck, they think, do this? And do.
Speaker 2: They be doing that?
Speaker 4: They going to all they going to the store, buying up on the mountain doing and everything. That's the first thing they get, like, I'm not lying, like cases of mountain dude, like they're gonna be blocked in the house for life, three years and everything. I'm like, bro, like it's and then we and then we don't get nothing. Like everybody like everybody walking around like, man, why everybody take everything?
Speaker 2: I said? I was like you doing it earlier.
Speaker 1: I remember your face. You was just here.
Speaker 3: Why is all the paps, blue ribbon gone?
Speaker 5: Like who where are we all the natty ice is gone.
Speaker 4: Like bread, it'd be like hamburg and raw chickens and that. I'm like you, how you gonna cook this? If the lights go on? How you gonna cook this?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Now? If all the rod tissery chickens are gone? That was us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go?
Speaker 3: How many? How many is can I give? Let your junior come over here and grab this one.
Speaker 2: And Hawaiian rolls. You good, you got?
Speaker 3: You got fifty eight sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Grabyo, everybody the handle. Don't grab it from the bottle. If your hands start burning, don't, don't scrim at me. I told you how to grab it.
Speaker 5: You grab the limon pepper one, and then grab the regular one, and then you grab three more living pepper ones, and then you grab three more regular ones.
Speaker 3: Let's go break.
Speaker 1: The thing is, they don't ever take the diet. They don't never take the diet. They don't take the regular, dude and leave us.
Speaker 2: Down here.
Speaker 4: They will take they will take diet mountain dew, and they will feel better about themselves if diet mountain dew doesn't have like a pinch less of like sugar and all the other bullshit. And it that's gonna kill you in twenty years. They're like, yeah, man, dying mound then will feel better by myself. I like, you still weigh six hundred pounds, Bro, they gonna cut your foot off next month.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: And you know what, And they still won't drink the bottle coat because they call the Mexican coake like.
Speaker 3: Triggen under that American soda. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's better.
Speaker 3: They don't know that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They'll know at Cane sugar, they don't even use brown sugar because hey, not in my country, he said, not in my locker room.
Speaker 3: Anything that brownser you could do.
Speaker 5: My white sugar could do just fine, all right, My all American sugar could do just okay.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: I don't need none of that that d I sugar in my house, all right, get that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, d it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Nigga's gonna be niggas prayer for.
Speaker 5: L a man, get out of there. But I've seen a picture where the Hollywood sign was on fire. I was like, Yo, this what this mission impossible?
Speaker 1: Like what does it go on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I felt very action movie is when I saw it. I was like, oh, Oh, it's serious. White people don't let nobody you know, you have to get a permit just to take a picture with that sign just be up there. Tom Cruise had to go through like legal ship to do that in like one of the Mission Possible movies.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know, is that seriously y'all?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 6: Man, you feel me now, we know you feel me.
Speaker 7: But yeah, definitely we CJ said pressure everybody in l A. Yeah, save us brown as wild you me, bron J Redick, he ain't got no house, no more.
Speaker 3: Help? Was j J? You shoot?
Speaker 6: Somebody helped me, like you.
Speaker 5: Know what's dark and ham like? Somebody said, yo, man, we have miss be nasty out there. You're saying that fires would have been.
Speaker 8: I'm like, bro that one, buddy, bro, So.
Speaker 9: Tell them that's how they.
Speaker 6: Said you to give me some chicken if.
Speaker 7: You ain't know where love and get this. Listen, ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that, cats, snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people in twork. Because we present to you another episode of the Public Enemies podcast. This is episode three thirty nine. Are the Best thing since Wrestling I go by the name, Oh my God, Graham. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome in. Whether you are listening on Apple, Spotify, whatever your preferred platform is, Salute to everybody that's watching live. However, on YouTube or whatever your preferred platform is, Twitter, Twitch, x, however you want to call it, wherever you want to run your play, but salute to my panel, Salute to my esteemed panel. You feel me some some some real fine gentlemen. You feel me that are much wiser than I. You know I'm talking about. Start with the Waco kid. You feel me. How you feeling today?
Speaker 6: Brother? How you feel it?
Speaker 2: Great? Move this mic? Closer talked back to the team, yelling at move your mic close to CJ.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to get yelled at next, so I said, you know what I do it, I do it first, I do it right here.
Speaker 2: Set the president all that. Well, yeah, I'm great, great, wonderful.
Speaker 1: It's good to hear. It's good to hear.
Speaker 6: It's good to hear. And uh, I mean while we're here, what's up?
Speaker 1: Just what's going down?
Speaker 2: You fuck you?
Speaker 5: I It's good.
Speaker 3: I'm good man. You know, can't complain.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Butter you get out of here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We listen to Washington, you know what I mean, Notre Dame seeing the real Fivenurs, no freestyle play, you know, but you know, can't really I can't really complain, you know what I'm saying. Long as you alive, I'm saying, like we sit earlier, praising my people in La you feel me always, and uh yeah, I'm good man.
Speaker 6: Big action.
Speaker 7: Also also also very good to hear Slutha my guy Gresh fresh off the first episode of Gresh on Lease of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: What's going down on that side of Atlanta?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: Outside of it being fucking cold and then hot and then cold and shit again, I don't know which way is up or down when it comes to this weather. We are Gucci over here, how about child fellas?
Speaker 2: Let me talk about chain back the other way?
Speaker 1: You know I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can see it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, chilling little feeling over here. I ain't getting out tomorrow, so.
Speaker 3: Be grabbed over Then you had a really interesting couple of days. How are you doing that? How is your neighborhood going?
Speaker 7: Twenty five is twenty twenty five, and on my end of things, dog, I'm telling you the truth. I woke up this morning to my neighbor's house getting rated, getting ran through. You feel me, bow, you feel me, bust a dope, but you feel me. Give me all your guy, get the fuck out the way. What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 6: And you feel me?
Speaker 7: All I know is I don't want nothing to do. Whatever the fuck the Asia mafia got going on, and all that. I ain't never wanted no smoke. That's why I ain't never said nothing to nobody. You feel me, and I'm saying possibly too much right now. You feel me, But you know, hey, listen and listen. That ship was fucking crazy, I'll tell you that much. I was like, what the fuck is going on these niggas. They had the whole street blocked off. I'm talking about niggas invests in all types of units, tactical and I didn't want to say tactical, but them ships looked heavy.
Speaker 6: Whatever the fuck they.
Speaker 5: Was winning, it's necessary. Why are you worry that, bro? If you have a take behind you you, I don't think you need that. If you bring it in at six in the morning, I'm not really equipped for you.
Speaker 6: They had about four five trucks in the streets blocked off. You feel me.
Speaker 7: I'm like, God damn, they was carrying out all types of ship. You feel me out From my understanding, you feel me. It might be.
Speaker 6: Multiple houses that that have been hit that are part of this whole thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: All I know is that ship was a fucking event. So Frankie, you feel me.
Speaker 5: Frankie please and said, let us know if a real fighting Irish You know what I'm saying, No freestyle is winning, Okay, it's not supposed to.
Speaker 1: Do as long as it house, Yo man, you gotta worry.
Speaker 5: About it, and you be thinking like yo man, he's the dude that I go like this too every day while walking.
Speaker 6: You don't really see them like that. You feel me. It don't be. It didn't be people there like that. You feel me. It wasn't It was like.
Speaker 1: Or you were there and they just weren't known to be there.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You feel me type shit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like, you know, ain't.
Speaker 6: Nobody ever had this house? Type shit?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 6: What's going on on the inside of that? You feel me?
Speaker 7: We do the episode I go outside the smoke you feel me, one o'clock in the morning. I'm doing like the video clips, I mean, niggas put it's like weird.
Speaker 6: Hype activity in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, Okay, something something's happening, but nothing's happening. But something's happening, but nothing's happening, but obviously something's going on.
Speaker 7: It's yeah, they did that, you feel me, And I was like, Wow, enough of that, enough of that, enough of that, enough of that, enough of us of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so crazy rich Asians. Yeah, all right, we got good money.
Speaker 1: Sloop to y'all for rocking with us. We appreciate y'all sliding through.
Speaker 7: Hit the like button if you haven't already, Patreon dot com, slash public Enemies. We've got some special things cooking up and coming over there. So with that said, let's go ahead and get into bang bang bang bang bang bang bang. All right, So, from what I understand, they're supposed to be an amendment to the Janelle Grant w do WE lawsuit on the fifteenth of Jenu Wary.
Speaker 6: If I'm not mistaken grabbed my notes.
Speaker 7: Yes, indeed, Brandon Thurston of Post Wrestling posted an article stating that Janelle Grant and her representation we're going to be amending the lawsuit concerning w W e venswick Man and the like. What that will be, What that amendment is going to be not particularly sure, but we'll follow up with you. Just doing my due diligence of covering the story.
Speaker 6: Now, if one of.
Speaker 7: One of the interesting things about the WWE is their relationship with this government in Saudi Arabia, it seems as if they're expanding that partnership and they are going to produce the Royal Rumble twenty twenty six from Saudi Arabia. Aren't you got so excited about that? Aren't you guys so excited about that?
Speaker 1: He stars earlier.
Speaker 5: She's gonna start while you're at work, work man, about to watch it on the replay? Yo, man, that's that's a good little play. I mean, I know they had to pay big money for that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm saying, yeah, they getting big money for that.
Speaker 7: If they if they paying them fifty million per Saudi Arabia event. Already he's a specialty events. You want one of the Big Fox.
Speaker 3: Big fo you feel me.
Speaker 5: You ain't with the money in the bag. You want a regular Royal Rubble. This ain't this greatest shit that you made up, big dog, Yo. We need about one point four homie.
Speaker 7: Speaking of the Greatest Royal Rumble. Bron Strowman was the winner of that Royal Rumble and he announced on his Instagram that he was severely sick. He's been diagnosed with the flu, so he had a real bad flu, which is the reason why he hasn't been on TV as of late. Apparently, he said that he's going to miss this week's SmackDown as well, But he does feel like he's getting over the hump. He said in the course of the last week he's lost about thirty six pounds just based off of sick. Yeah, not being able to keep anything down, not being able to eat right and around. So yeah, he's he's definitely not feeling great. So salute lebron Strowman. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Speedy recovery dog dude.
Speaker 1: He just got back, Danny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he just got back from like a back injury or a knee injury or whatever. I don't know that, nigga, Hello, big Bro, that you haven't hed.
Speaker 3: A injury, bro.
Speaker 6: Elements and shit, just living and shit.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 6: So don't know.
Speaker 5: Anybody with that, with that much muscle getting taken out by the flu niggas.
Speaker 3: It's kind of.
Speaker 4: Like kind of like Paul George, just like every time you turn around, you get some momentum going there, like leg.
Speaker 3: Big.
Speaker 5: You now know the flu, the regular flu nigga gonna get some night quods.
Speaker 8: Your ass down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, that's crazy dog, But you know what I'm saying, Like I said to the guy, you feel.
Speaker 9: Me, eye, my leg, eye, my knee. Yeah right, sweating.
Speaker 3: Getting rad.
Speaker 6: I need perk.
Speaker 2: Somebody who got perched?
Speaker 6: Who got angle?
Speaker 1: I need something?
Speaker 6: Angle got perks and uh Saluta kurd Angle.
Speaker 7: Actually kurd Angle this past weekend was inducted into the International Wrestling Hall of Fame. That's a that's that's that's big action. Man, that's a big accomplishment. I guess, uh, you know what I'm saying. Some Saluta kurd Angle, you feel me, twenty twenty four inductee. They did the ceremony, he took a picture, he got his plaque. You feel me and the hang niggas up on real hall.
Speaker 2: That's a real Hall of Fame. Bro, that's the real Hall of Fame.
Speaker 6: You see that joint right there.
Speaker 7: You got Bruno Sam Martino on the wall. You got Bobo Brazil up there, you got Rick Flair of stupid ass.
Speaker 3: You feel shot maskers, you know what I'm saying, and some nigga that got booed.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 4: You see, Like that's why I keep saying, like, what is holding you back from making a physical, like actual hall of fame where you have pictures and plaques and stuff like that. I'm like, and they had said at one point that they were gonna do something like that, but I don't know what. I don't know what the word on that is now, But I'm like, yeah, that's the real Hall of Fame.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, Yeah, I don't know the fake FED Hall of Fame, the fake FED Hall of Fame. What about the fake tn A Hall of Fame? Does that count too?
Speaker 2: Oh? Added that ship. I was kind of like, damn.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's really cool, but this ship's like winning like an arena league football championship. It's cool, but this ship really don't count.
Speaker 6: Ship is like winning a scratch off.
Speaker 11: On a scratch off, get a free ticket a free ticket, you Hall of Fame, Like they put in mister t for two appearances and he got the longest speech.
Speaker 6: You get shipped for that we're talking about.
Speaker 4: That's he That's why I can't watch the Hall of Fame no where they don't cut these niggas time. They be like, like I remember the Bushwhackers had like a forty five minute like speech or whatever.
Speaker 6: I'm like bushwhackers.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the only reason I know who you niggas are for my mom.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: I really, I really couldn't give a fun who two niggas are. She's like, they want family matters one time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah they were.
Speaker 3: They fuck the cycle twes. It was great.
Speaker 1: Where brushwackers been named after weed eaters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they had they was this bushwagers.
Speaker 5: Essentially assaulting people. Yeah, look at niggas faces against their will. Nobody says that you're just doing anything.
Speaker 7: Man Like, all right, you got it, you get a gimmick, you get a match, you get it, you get a check whatever.
Speaker 3: Nothing doing me though, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Where should we start today? Ce jam will put it on you? Where do you want to start?
Speaker 3: You're gonna put then put the onus on me?
Speaker 8: I just did.
Speaker 5: I was doing it, man, NXT first, you sure can't go. I want to talk about an x T first. Man, But we just had New Year's Evil, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And then like n x T went through the route of New Year New me vull the only rapper. Thank you, Gras.
Speaker 5: Don't use the voice changing on me because we scare me. I ain't been sleeping lately. But yeah, man, New Year's Evil happened this weekend. Uh ish esque you know.
Speaker 3: Feel me?
Speaker 5: And they went through the route and I want to start out with from the top, you know, I mean, Oh but fem is the champ woo.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Went laterally, you know what I'm say, saying, shout out to our new champ over Femi. We were talking about it last week and we thought that hey, trip wall was taking this pen, It's gotta be Eddie Thorpe.
Speaker 3: Right, Nah.
Speaker 5: It was trick, Yeah, from my heart.
Speaker 1: They protected the hell out of Eddie. I'm like, for what why.
Speaker 5: Bron And then he had the chair right so that like trick missus Ober and then hits the chair that Eddie Thorpe is holding like he falls out the ring and I'm like all right, man, Trick with the bionic knee, you know what I'm saying. Must it got the same knee that Lex Luger had in his farm, you know what I mean? Because bet the chair hit him and then his knee was just fine for him for open Femy hit him with the pop up and yeah, man, we got a new NXT champ for the.
Speaker 3: For the twenty five man.
Speaker 5: And I just love like the way that this is going, man, because who's gonna be him? Do y'all have any idea? Who who would you guys picked? Let me let me, let me throw it to y'all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Who will be next to line.
Speaker 5: For this ass that decided up when it comes to over fifty for the NXT Championship because.
Speaker 3: The women.
Speaker 4: I think maybe Trick goes for it again and maybe he pops up at the Royal Rumble or something like that to kind of like give an official like send up to the main roster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna be at the rumble.
Speaker 5: Go crazy, you know what I'm saying. Thought, Jordan Grace got a fucking loud ass.
Speaker 4: H murder last League, Go get murder.
Speaker 3: Everybody's gonna get murdered dog, like this is.
Speaker 2: You're gonna like like we had talked about this before.
Speaker 4: Like n xt is is like really struggling right now. They don't know. I don't feel like they know what they're doing with the men's like championship scene and we already talked about it with uh Tony DiAngelo. It feels like he isn't even champion half the time, Like I honestly forgot about it until Grahama might have be last night he was like, yo, Tony D'Angel was I damned near forgot there was a Men's North America titles for being honest. So I feel like they maybe they maybe we spend a little bit more time building up like actually like putting the surrounding the story, not around old Befe me right now, but actually building up the roster.
Speaker 2: Maybe you do a tournament. I don't know, you need the division needs saving.
Speaker 5: I uh gresh, Yeah, if you had to pick anybody from the NX two roster and for anybody to come down, like if somebody was like to come down like you know how Dolphin them did, Like if you're going to bring somebody down to face this fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: The real Nigerian Nightmare. You know what I'm saying, man, Like who you picked?
Speaker 1: Who is? Damn? I don't even know who. I don't even think it's anybody realistically that can that can even come down to take the title unless they want to just say fuck it and throw a brown breaker a bone just because but nah, or they can they can give it to the real up and comer that that got that rock guy that closed the show.
Speaker 3: Like this kid, Man, this kid Dwayne's a real blue chipper, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Glass Besting all.
Speaker 3: Watched his tape. You watch his tape from from a Red One. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He was finding all kind of all kind of demonum reindeers. Yeah, like he was a literal main event of NXT because his daughter.
Speaker 3: Henning the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if he can break through a cast and go back to work, he can. But now realistically, I don't like they can. They can go. They can build somebody young to try to topple the giant. They can develop like the Dion Lynx.
Speaker 2: He's like he has the look.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know. I haven't seen enough him in the ring to know if he's like that guy. But like we can fix that. But he definitely has the look of someone that you can build up into like your next main event star.
Speaker 2: But as far as like guys that I.
Speaker 4: Think would be able to be top prospects for the title, I don't know. Charlie Dempsey is locked up and doing something right now.
Speaker 2: Uh, I mean you go back.
Speaker 4: To Eddie thorpe Ethan Page is locked up in something with Yvon Evans, his jaws wired shut. They see Keanu Carver, Uh, he that they don't really feature him that much.
Speaker 2: I got like bro dropped off the face of the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was in that breakout tournament and then nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh, brainstorm, brainstorm, You ready for this?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's about to get real. Ashante A Donnas the Milkman, nobody, nobody love milk more than Nigerry's Big Done.
Speaker 3: Trust me, he did funk with the Key. There was one the Knight.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: They really tried to push that ship for like two weeks. They were like, yo, she was just standing behind him backstage and ship like that. But yeah, uh that's about all I said. He's been on level up.
Speaker 5: I like Khalil's suggestion of Javon Evans after he gets out of this Ethan Paige ship. But it's it's clear that no, we'll need that right now. It's nepotism.
Speaker 3: Man. Black people already get blamed for enough ship, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if he has enough enough cachet right now to do that. What do you like? I don't know what people want. I'm like, what do you have? Andre Chase?
Speaker 5: Like he he just lost his whole crew, so like he can't do it like me, just walk around doing whatever he wants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until I feel like that's gonna be the way they go with it, until they have like a realistic name that could actually go the distance with him, I feel like it's just going to be him just like squashing like whatever comes across his path until that point. Yeah, but uh, what else happened on the XT?
Speaker 5: I want to look, That's what I want to get to because shout out. I want to give my flowers because you know, me and Ben ain't been here that long, but me and Ben have and Graham have gone head to head about goat goatness because I still think that the hitman brat Hard is the greatest Canadian to ever live in, the greatest wrestler to ever live, But this nigga HBK booking this ship because no NXC broke a record they like, but what did they like nine fifty six this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: On that point nine fifty seven, you know, I mean on the CW was the most sense cop got caught up, you know what I'm saying. On All American you feel me got caught with Superman, so I think, and the thing with the whole wrestling minutes in general where people talking about, like.
Speaker 3: Oh did you book the women's division?
Speaker 5: HB Shizzle has made the focal point of his entire establishment known as NXT be the women and the women of the forefront over there. So if you want to go, if you're a woman and you want to wrestle and get your ship off, go to death row death Row XT, because all the women's matches were I mean, least get to it. I'm Saint Julia finally ended rock Sannes Perez's historic run to become the new n x T Women's Champion. And unlike the NXT missed Heavyweight Champion division, there's a lot of options over there, you feel me, A lot of options that the featured prominently, So.
Speaker 4: Let me I go through the list, like she could take on uh, let's see she take on Koloney Jordan, There's Lash Legend, there is Stephanie vack Cure, the cars there, Jada Parker, I mean, I think you put the North American Women's title on her before but court j gg Dolan Lee little advice, like there's a lot of options for her over there, Zariah.
Speaker 3: Dog and then because.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I've seen a lot of people like pretending that they care about women's wrestling, but then NXT, I'm I mean, I mean even care about women. I think you should. That might be the most premiere promotion to watch. But there's a lot of there's a lot of there's a lot more to you know what I'm saying where you can a lot of more saying puzzle piece that you can put together and it's still gonna fit because you have a We all thought that Julia was gonna win, and we all knew that Roxanne Perez like we love the prodigy over here, shout out to Roxanne. And she had a great uh an amazing title runs za with a Z and this one was particularly great because I'm saying she was doing what she had to do as a hell and as a babyface on the other run, and now like even she can go back and try to get that ship, she can get her guaranteed championship remax that only exist when niggas want to get their guaranteed championship rematches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, facts, but uh yeah, I think she comes up at the World Rumble two.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah Roxanne, Yeah, rox They need Roxanne. He got fucking you got fucking uh Candice Larray over there. Roxanne can do what she does.
Speaker 1: Think Roxanne goes up.
Speaker 6: I think Trick needs to stay at the XTAM.
Speaker 2: You don't think he's developed more for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like if Trick goes to the main roster, that man's vision gonna be.
Speaker 5: Do you think Trick do you think bron Briggers more politian Trick Williams coming up from over there that he came out right now?
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, that's probably why they had him down there as long as they did, because like Bron Breaker was down there for like a minute, and then they put him in like he was just doing side quest they like had in the rivalry with Baron Corbin. Then they were an a tag team and then they were feuding again. Like they just had him down there just like doing stuff. I feel like maybe you do that with Trick Williams until I don't know, maybe you're around SummerSlam, and then you can consider, like, okay, bringing them up with that type with those cops that they do around that time.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking you you keep them there for another year. You don't have a men's division down there.
Speaker 3: You might need somebody to view with.
Speaker 6: You need to build, Yeah, some people, you need some staple figures, ob Trick who else.
Speaker 4: That's that's literally what I said, Like I was like, yo, you gotta have overvy face. But yeah, like you could do other things with Trick Williams while he's down there. Like you said, you hit the nail on the head. You don't have really, you don't have a lot of good names.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 4: Like it's very unbalanced between the men and the women right now. And yeah, you need all hands on deck at this point. You really can't pillage NXT at this point from the men's side and expected to be compelling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, and eventually HBK got a fucking just like you know, I mean, just just pull rank on this nigga, on this nigger Paul, like, yo, man, listen, man, remember when you was mad when Vince was taking all your people.
Speaker 6: What else we got on n x T. It's been almost ten minutes. What you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Uh shotsy shots, number one shots in her team won and she pinned foul in Henley the the North American women's champion.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So that sets up the that they can fight. Plus when you.
Speaker 1: Know he was.
Speaker 2: Like girl.
Speaker 1: Stephany one, She's like, it's not just said, yeah, I picked the champion two number one concented. No, I'm already number one, no matter of fact. Y'all gonna fight and we're gonna determine the undisputed number one attendant.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, ma'am, what y'all fight? Y'all fight, and y'all fight. Cool man, that's it. Yeah, man, new new titles everywhere, it's nothing. There's nothing wrong with starting with a new clean slate.
Speaker 3: So shut out the man. Rock drunk.
Speaker 5: About it that Nigga said that he was going to show the NXT on on Raw, and it was.
Speaker 3: Like, fun, I gotta show the NXT. God damn it. All right, all right, I be there.
Speaker 1: I'll be there, I'm like, what the I gotta say, Oh, let me have this moment with my daughter and uh pauls and start Pauls and start every time the main event promo and and the producers like, yo, you got six minutes. All I got six minutes? Okay, let me drag on some more ships.
Speaker 3: Fuck all right?
Speaker 5: So uh yeah, that was pretty much NXT man, you know what I mean, New Year, New Evil, And he.
Speaker 4: Said, like he did say some things, but I just feel like they were just like disconnected. He was like, yo, y'all like fans online didn't like me dapping up code and they didn't like me like like chilling with him and saying I shouldn't drink and drive a truck.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't say that. The lawfucker says that whatever. Nigga like.
Speaker 4: He was he was commenting on that type of stuff, but it just felt like very like disconnected or he was like basically, watch the fucking show and if I don't know if they could come back to it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they will come back to it.
Speaker 4: It just felt like he was coming up and he was just saying like just saying whatever was on his fucking mind at the time. This did not feel like there was practice, like like ce J said, it just felt like he was like, oh shit, I do gotta go to XT, like and I'm just gonna be out there like yeah.
Speaker 6: And he said, like I knew I was coming in XT a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 7: I talked to Nick, I talked to Paul, and we do we planned this out like then, you had nothing to say, you know, just like the the NXT title could have manovated this show, but we gave it to you to give you eight minutes of bullshit for nine hundred and fifty seven thousand viewers.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what I mean, And that's the case. You could have had that nigga going in the beginning, you know what I'm saying, get it out the way.
Speaker 1: Nah, because if he did that ship, he would have went twenty minutes just yeah, rambling like a motherfucker. That's true.
Speaker 5: And she was starting out new the shout out to them, saying started with a clean slate, shout out the HBK Book of the year already.
Speaker 1: Speaking of booking uh wrong Netflix? Yeah, interesting show right, yeah boo, interesting show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting is the best way to describe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was powerful the course for me, I knew exactly.
Speaker 5: What you what, what was gonna happen when you pop up on Yeah, when you pop up on a bit network like that, that niggas, we're going to bring out this person. We're going to bring out this person. We're going to bring out this person would have all these matches. Nah, nigga, this is what we're going to do, full matches.
Speaker 1: Forward him. Thanks.
Speaker 4: And then on top of that, they had advertised Raymond Stereo was supposed to have a tag team match with a luchador, a masked wrestler, and they end up cutting it for time because they said the Rock and John Cena went a little long, so they were like, Okay, we'll just put it on next week's show.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they actually cut that match. I don't remember them saying that that match was gonna happen. I remember saying, Hey, if you got a problem, we'll have a match. I don't remember them saying it'll be next week. Like I thought I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I thought he said, yo, next week, like we gonna have a match.
Speaker 7: I've seen talk about it, but I'm not putting it on you I've seen talk about it, and I'm like, I don't recall them saying when that match was gonna take place.
Speaker 2: With the women.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, listen, my favorite Raymondsterio is tough guy Raymonsterio, but like still honorable.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You know what, you got a problem?
Speaker 7: We can have a match, like an official match, Like we can't have a fight, like we'll just do you feel me?
Speaker 6: We we can't throw hands right now, like, we'll go and get it official and we'll do it in the ring the way ring.
Speaker 5: Top.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 2: Ray.
Speaker 3: It felt no.
Speaker 5: This show felt like remember when Fox the first SmackDown on on Fox? Yeah, minus the fucking Kobe Kingston ship. Oh my god, I'm trying to put that ship in my mind. Minus that ship. When they were just like kissing ass the Fox. Yo, here's the fucking robot from the from the NFL. It felt real like I knew it was gonna be a big ass ass kiss of Netflix that day. Especially when they show the motherfuckers in the stands with the belt and ship. I'm like, all right, I know what we're here for.
Speaker 1: And then he insulted them and they're like, yeah, insults more I'm like, what this is the rest.
Speaker 6: Of I grew up on.
Speaker 3: Pay nw all with my back like, yo, shut the fuck up. Man.
Speaker 5: It just felt real like power for the chorus type like business y type shit because there was announce the ship for next week for this upcoming Monday's Raw on Netflix, like those ways you're gonna get your ship at you know, I mean that's what, Like, Yo, who's popping up next week?
Speaker 3: Like this?
Speaker 5: This just felt really like this is what you're supposed to do, Like all right, let's get this.
Speaker 3: Out of the way.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you guys, this This was probably the most hyped Monday Night Raw ever, Right, you gotta think because they announced this like last year, they announced this deal like last year. This month you feel I mean like I think it was like the last week of the month, or you feel me first week in February around that time or whatever you feel me, Ra's going to Netflix, all right, cool boom. With all all the hype that they had surrounding this, with all the build that they had surrounding this, did the show delivered? Did it live up to expectations as far as how big it felt? Did it? Did they do you think that they hit the hit the nail on the head. Did they hit the mark with with this new generation, with this new wave of.
Speaker 6: Or do you feel like it was lackluster?
Speaker 1: Gresh uh If as far as hype and everything goes, you had your Raw one thousands, your Raw is thirty, those were hype as well, but this one yet, I feel like it definitely did live up to the hype of a new home. As far as me and my expectations, I expected it to be pretty much full of like bells and whistles, pomp and circumstances, testing the water on new production, as well as the way that the every match felt like a culmination of whatever story that they was telling as opposed to because they didn't leave us with anything to be like okay, outside of like okay the match they announced, they didn't leave us with anything. They're like, okay, now this story is going to continue. Nope, Roman got rid of solo as tribal chief Ria Ripley finally conquered Live Morgan and seeing punk best it seth rawlins. Even though I would not be surprised if they run that back at some point down the line. We can definitely talk about that over time, but Yeah, overall, it definitely felt like it was it was. It lived to my expectation of it being a bells and whistles, pompous circumstances type of raw. But as far as like me being a part of the core audience, do I feel like they could have done more? Yeah, but I'm not gonna be like, oh, oh my god, this is this ship was an ass Ben.
Speaker 6: What was your biggest takeaway from this episode overall?
Speaker 4: The biggest takeaway I would say, like outside of like the like everything that went on, is the.
Speaker 2: Fact that they reached their goal of doing what they.
Speaker 4: Wanted to do, and that was to to just basically show off like what they want what they could do on the new network and the they cut down on commercials and all that, and we're giving people an experience that they said that they wanted. So I feel like they hit their goal. But the biggest, like segment that had the biggest takeaway for me was probably John Cena, like he was just playing even though it was just that he was all he was doing was playing the hits. I felt like that one was the segment with the most depth outside of the you know, outside of the match and everything that they had in the main event that definitely delivered on the nostalgia element, ringing people in, getting people hyped up for what's to come and bringing them back to see this full run. Because they said that he's going to be doing a lot of wrestling, Triple Ah said it.
Speaker 2: I forget what podcast he did. He did like twenty or thirty of them this week.
Speaker 4: But he said that he's going to be wrestling a full schedule.
Speaker 2: It's going to be full time.
Speaker 4: And for him to basically to say that he you know, he's entering the Royal Roma for like the third time that he's announced that he's going.
Speaker 2: To be in twenty twenty five roll role. But it doesn't matter because John's seen it.
Speaker 4: I feel like he That was the segment for me that I was like, okay, like this is this is where we're going.
Speaker 3: M see cats. You my favorite part.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 5: Shoot Fuck that beer, nigga. You know what I'm saying, Fuck your beer. You know what I'm saying, Fuck that all that shit.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 5: Niggas got booed and then you go try to blame it old Trump. Listen, nigga, Rol you got booed because you are you nigga, you are a piece of shit, mister Terry.
Speaker 1: Blaya, Bro, Terry Maloney, but.
Speaker 3: Hollywood sign and get on fire. But he didn't get on fire.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, that's the only Hollywood I want to see on fire is Hollywood, Hogan, Nigga, Like mister Terry Blea, he came out to try to promote his stupid ass Bulle American beer, which is just natty ice with more racism in it, and.
Speaker 3: Just to get booed.
Speaker 2: Like they weren't, Bro, They weren't just booing him.
Speaker 4: There were niggas like twenty feet away from them that he could see, like like see their faces were like flipping them off and doing like this, like right in his face.
Speaker 3: Bro, they really drugg it.
Speaker 5: I seen, like I seemed like a little a little thing like I seen some shit people was like yo, I think triple agd that shit on purpose so you could embarrass some shit. That shit would have been funny if that shit was true. But him just getting booed like I don't know, like it's just like your why are people?
Speaker 3: He was out of respect that reaction, like, nigga, like your racism blast forever, Nigga, like.
Speaker 5: You think that shit's gonna go anywhere, like niggas hate you son.
Speaker 4: And to see like news outlets pick it up and CNN and like uh like MSNBC and all that and being like, yo, it is because he was at the rally and they they they're turning on him. I'm like thinking, this ain't been fucking with hul Coogan since he got the since he was in New Orleans at WrestleMania thirty it was fucking up the name of the the dome, Like they really have not been with this man since then, and like the and you know the racism and everything that adds on topic, but they don't care about political views because Undertaker came out early in the night and he was at all of that shit and he did not get booed. So like everybody coming up with their with their analysts like thoughts and opinions like on CNN and Fox News and all this about while he's getting booed. It's just that people are tired of him. There's like a million stories about how he's a deckhead. It's just it just is what it is. And at this point a lot of people are just tired of saying around like I remember when they tried to kind of cleanse like his image by having him host WrestleMania with Titus O'Neil and Titus O'Neil's out here liking and retweeting tweets, and people was like, damn, I feel sorry for Titus. He got a he got a host WrestleMania with that motherfucker, Like I really feel bad. I was like, you know, we can see this, bro, Like that might have been the point, but either way, like yeah, to see like the the reaction that it got outside of like the wrestling bubble was very interesting because I'm like, all of y'all motherfuckers are wrong, because if that was the case, sixty percent of this roster would be getting booed right now. Like before they took away likes, we saw all the horrible shit that they was liking and getting down with.
Speaker 6: Man, Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 1: They still liking him on Instagram. We could see those lights.
Speaker 5: Bro and like and like, and they try to make it like a whole like whoa you know, like he did say that he was going to do something to Kamala Harris, like yo, they were in La in the intuit into the Turbo tax dome all right, when the turbo tax.
Speaker 3: Dome, all right?
Speaker 5: And and that's l a blood like do you know the like there's not a lot of affinity for Kamala Harris in the California area, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that wasn't it.
Speaker 5: You can make it about whatever you want to make it about, but everybody knows what it was about. He can't because he was Republican, because I know a whole bunch of non racist Republicans doog it's.
Speaker 1: Not related to a handful of motherfuckers. So it's like, you can't throw politics on everything. It's just niggas just don't fuck with him in the story.
Speaker 5: Niggas been ain't fucking with him, man, Like, there's no reason for him to be there, man like.
Speaker 3: It. I don't know, man, I just hate it.
Speaker 4: And there are other reports coming out that they're saying, like, you know what, since he's a sponsor, they said that they're like they had made plans to have him around to show up like from time to time to promote it and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Since they don't do.
Speaker 4: A lot of commercials, that's why there's like more like ads and stuff like that on the ring canvas so you can have like the ads and everything in there.
Speaker 2: I think that's why.
Speaker 4: But they are talking about like, oh, next time we bring him on, we're gonna make him a heal so y'all will boo him and it'll be on purpose that y'all are booing him. I'm like, no one, no one wants to see him on TV. There's like, yo, We're gonna get him involved in the storyline. We're gonna do something with him, like involving like different guys, like maybe like seth Ron's was the name that was thrown around.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, bro, don't nobody want to see that?
Speaker 1: They did? They not pay how this nigga walk. This nigga can barely walk. What is he gonna do on TV other sides than just slowly walk to the ring.
Speaker 3: And he can't do anything besides do the what you gonna do shit?
Speaker 5: Like he hasn't evolved since nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 5: Like when once you get older and then you start using your eyes, then you realize, like this nigga ain't nothing but a plant. Like he's he's the He's the wrestling equivalent of the industry plant and nobody really cares. Like, nobody really cared about that, niggah. Just stupid ass kids, stupid ass kids that grew up. Yeah, so like, I don't understand what you thought what was gonna happen. But first off, the beer ain't that dope? Then you selling prime nigga? Like if you sell prime and real American beer nigga, Like, what is that supposed to do?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna treat it just like I treat the woo anergie drink doesn't exist to me.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, I forgot about that shit.
Speaker 1: I've been to all the major cities all twenty twenty four and I have not come across fool angie drink yet. And I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Have everyone of them. Woo's man like yo, man like nah, but.
Speaker 4: Like nah, bro wait a wool wagging his mother crazy beat the wool.
Speaker 3: This in the building. Heavy birthday, little.
Speaker 6: Daughter, I was gonna say, cheers. I'm gonna make another one in a.
Speaker 3: Second heavy birthday.
Speaker 6: Everybody whose birthdays.
Speaker 3: Ben whose birthday is it?
Speaker 2: My yo?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 6: How you know it?
Speaker 5: I'm like, I got nigga faithful, Yeah, shout out shout.
Speaker 2: Birthday. You shouldn't be watching this, but please he loves you.
Speaker 5: Please don't heavy birthday.
Speaker 4: Me off.
Speaker 2: I got scared for hold up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, or flashbacks.
Speaker 3: Like bright now oh man.
Speaker 5: But it was really good to see Koe can get exactly what he deserves and it still wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how how is everybody feeling about the main event?
Speaker 4: Did the main event live up to anybody's expectations?
Speaker 3: I mean we did.
Speaker 5: I mean we were talking about the card that was announced to us with the four matches, and we was like, which one would have more than the farious means and we said that it would probably be the Tropical Combat over the over the main event, which ended up being the main event Banks And I mean, yeah, you can we exactly what we thought. Like seeing Punk versus Seth Rollins, you could tell that that's that's probably should have been one of the Big four, like a little thing, but you know, why not throw it on the raw on Netflix? The first one where everybody's bitching about because it ended definitively but not really because you know, Seth got in his own way, you know what I mean, like he usually does. It was saying talking to shit, try to beat the nigga with his own move and it was just I think it was I think it was I think it told a good story to where the fact that you could they can fight again still, especially when beef don't last forever?
Speaker 2: All right, See Jay, I'm not seeing that.
Speaker 4: When do you see, like, if they do a rematch, when do you see that happen again? Between seth round and seeing Punk?
Speaker 1: Mmmm. Now this requires me to look at the landscape of everything because I feel like it can if it does happen again, they can There is a way that they can run it back here Russelemania. If they don't go with Punk and Roman, they can definitely put the title involved as well. It would unfortunately require Gump to lose the title, but I could definitely see them running back at WrestleMania at some point, especially for the match that they were supposed to have last year before Punk got injured, but with the rolls. But I could see with the roles reverse with Punk being the champion and Rawlins coming in like pissed off that he couldn't stop the new rise to see him Punk and he just becomes obsessed with winning the world title.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can see that would be I wouldn't mind that kind of like you could have seeing Punk deny him like a rematch, and you could have sort of like an Undertaker Sean Michael's sort of thing go on where he's obsessed with getting that match and going through everything that he possibly can't get the rematch with WrestleMania. I would be down for that if they don't go with the Roman and seeing Punk match at WrestleMania. But as far as like the for me, the hype of the match and like the great and everything that definitely had good moments they like CJ said, they definitely told a story, and I think seam Punk will definitely use what CJ said, like basically like yo, I didn't you didn't beat me. I was the one who defeated myself. So there is definitely a room for a rematch. And I feel like if the story is good enough, you could you can probably put a stipulation on it and you know, to freshen it up and make it more interesting. But I feel like if they even just wanted to go for regular one on one match, I feel like it could work.
Speaker 5: And the way that it kind of kind of worked out and ship because like like you said, Seth.
Speaker 3: Could be like you didn't beat me.
Speaker 5: I beat me Like, no, nigga, I hit you with two gts this nigga, I beat you, nigga like, try to check on you, nigga. It was me, nigga, Like I'm out of control of what you do. Bitch ass nigga.
Speaker 1: But me, well, because the reason why I say that with the involved the world title because Punk literally said during the Build a Day, he said, you have nothing that I want, and he just beats you. So he's like, bro, I just want to It would make sense to me that he goes after the world title and then Punk and then Seth Rowlins has just sees this and becomes just angry, like obsessed, like what the fuck? Like I should have stopped you, but I couldn't. So now I'm going to do everything I can in my power to make sure that that title that you have is mine again. So you're the reason why I don't even have it, because you screwed me at money in the bank. Like there's so many ways they can go with that.
Speaker 3: The guests.
Speaker 1: King Yo shout out to j Chad.
Speaker 4: They said, I see Punk winning the Rumble this year and because of it's going where it is the Rumble. Next year he may face Cody. I mean, yeah, I don't I don't want to see that, to be honest with you, Uh him facing Cody, h I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: It just it's just not something that I just, like in my head just been like, Okay, that's an interesting match, an interesting dynamic.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can make it work.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you never really seen it on this level with the way that Cody is right now and you know, the character that he's adopted.
Speaker 2: We've seen this match in the past before, but never with this type of like this character build or whatever.
Speaker 4: So like, I'm not incident right now, but if they build it correctly, I could be over time.
Speaker 5: I think Punk just gaslights these niggas, like the same way he gaslit Drew Mcatire, you know, Drew Mgutar was like, ah, I'm happy that you got hurt. I still want Nigga, I think he I think you just go to gaslight stays to be like, listen, you asked for this and you still lost Nigga. When I first came back at War Game twenty twenty three, he was so mad he wanted to fight me, but you were the champ. You lost and then I had to help Damian Priest to get the belt that you lost. You still lost, bro, Oh not mine?
Speaker 3: Want to show it up.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about me being not being a father, You go home and be one while I go be champion.
Speaker 4: Really and that was crazy, man, I'm I'm a father.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come on, bro, okay, right, okay, that's that's more. That's less money in your pocket.
Speaker 5: See now, now, if seeing Punk say, is that a world tour? Your girls tour? He will be mad? You know what I'm saying, because he really gonna be mad.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yea.
Speaker 2: As far as like the I don't know for this. I don't know what they're doing with the Rock.
Speaker 4: As far as the storyline, like we said about him, like his promo on n x T, I don't really think he knows what's going on.
Speaker 2: As far as like his.
Speaker 4: What his involvement is going to be at WrestleMania, because he starts off the show and he's you know, cutting this promo and everything like that, and you know they're they're like.
Speaker 2: He he he's talking to Cody.
Speaker 4: They're chilling or whatever. He's like, yeah, tell mama ros I said hi, and all this shit. Then after the match, he walks down and they have this like kind of camera angle where you see Roman is like chilling in the corner.
Speaker 2: And you can see the Rock walking down.
Speaker 4: At that point, I was like, Okay, they're gonna pull the trigger on whatever they're doing.
Speaker 2: If they're gonna do Roman.
Speaker 4: And the Rock at WrestleMania, I feel like now would be the time to pull the trigger on that and you get your get your three month build.
Speaker 2: Three month foremosts, it doesn't matter, you get.
Speaker 4: You get an honest build out of that, Like especially not knowing if the Rock is gonna be present for that, if there's anything else he has to do or promote, but him coming out and like handing it to handing the ula follow to him and patting Roman on the back. I was like, I don't know where we're going. And then on the next tea he was like, Yo, just watch the fucking show. I'm like, niggay, you watch the show. Like you came out here, you threw up your fingers, you did the three shit. I'm like, and we we still don't know what that.
Speaker 3: Shit mean, and he did the throat slit like.
Speaker 4: What was the I'm not patting a nigga on the back that I was in the ring, like yo, I was doing this, nah, bro it just I don't know.
Speaker 2: They probably they'll probably fix.
Speaker 4: It in writing, like when they do end up pulling the trigger on it and be like the three meant this because I was like, they'll they'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: But either way, right now, it just seems very muddled. Raham, what do you think.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna ask Graham question? Hey, Graham, did the Rock only have one vest? I'm sick of seeing that damn vest on TV right now.
Speaker 3: Though I'm tired of it.
Speaker 6: Different vests.
Speaker 2: They're not the same.
Speaker 6: I'm sure I thought the same. And I looked at them.
Speaker 1: He had a white and goaling on and then he had.
Speaker 3: A great one as an expert, a vestigga.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, the same thing.
Speaker 7: And uh, I said, is this nigga wearing the same vest that that he had on last night on Raw? You feel Me? Looked at it, you had to. It was like, whatever color, this is just like their gold? Okay boom, and it got the black you feel Me? And then the one that he had on n XT. You feel me, they had like blue in it is okay no no, no, no, no okay, different color different different you feel me? They just you feel me a different But we get like that was that wasn't even an important question at all, like okay, so boom. In regards to the story, Uh, and what they're doing, I don't know. I think it's it's wait and see basically.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a lot of wait and see.
Speaker 7: I I would hope that the Rock.
Speaker 6: Is gonna be involved in WrestleMania, because.
Speaker 7: If not, we're just giving this nigga TV time to pat itself on the back to suck his own dick. You feel me and like you could do that anywhere.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: This is the greatest. This is a this is the exact pilot episode for anything that you do. It's a pilot episode, I think for what it was, especially with like with the Live would Live, like everybody got what they want to live.
Speaker 3: Morgan finally lost her belt.
Speaker 6: I don't know then I actually forgot your question. I hope I answered it.
Speaker 2: You answered it that way answered even though you forgot it, it was a correct answer.
Speaker 4: But uh, moving on, CJ said, uh, live Morgan losing the title. I think it's time for Judgment Data break up. Like we talked about this a while ago. It's time to it's time for them to start partning ways because this ship right at this point, what is the point of even holding together?
Speaker 2: They don't have Finn balads back.
Speaker 4: Like every time he out there, he gets jumped by somebody like yo something they looking at everybody else.
Speaker 2: I thought you handled it. I thought you was gonna handle it. Like he's not benefiting from the group anymore.
Speaker 7: Bigger question, what does what does how you introduced this have to do with the judgment there as a whole? Because Live lost her title? Yes, okay, gotcha?
Speaker 4: Like I was like I was happy about Live Morgan losing the title, but I was also just like, of the mindset, Okay, we know where Ria's gonna go. Riha has like a list of opponents that she could face for the title and tear it up with Live Morgan.
Speaker 2: I'm more concerned about. And the other thing that.
Speaker 4: I'm concerned about is like, Okay, when they do the breakup, did she stay with Dominic Mysterio.
Speaker 2: Do you make Dominic Mysterios solo?
Speaker 4: Do you send him over to uh not NXT do you send him the SmackDown with JD McDonough or Carlito as like backup or whatever. It's I don't know where they should go with this, but I just know they shouldn't be together anymore.
Speaker 6: They're not gonna yet. You know why they're not gonna break up yet. Shoot, they got a few with the Wads.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 7: They did their wrong and they got a few with the White six Family, Finn.
Speaker 6: Dominic, j D, Carlito Live or Quel.
Speaker 7: Oh Howdy, Eric Rowan, Extra Blomis, Joe Gacy, Nikki ash or Nikki whatever.
Speaker 1: Nikki Cross but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Nikki Cross group sucks.
Speaker 4: Manigas go hot and Core nigga and like one way He's like, yo, man, I like what they're doing there.
Speaker 2: The worst niggas ever be.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. Don't do that. The Graham nigga, don't do that. The ground that was me saying that ship that was me, that was me, that ship.
Speaker 1: That was me, that was also me.
Speaker 7: That just because I liked one thing that they did, don't mean that overall.
Speaker 6: I think the ship is dope. I think the ship is fucking trash.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 7: It salue to you for you feel me carrying all your brother's legacy.
Speaker 6: But you fucking suck.
Speaker 1: Emotional. Damn it started off.
Speaker 6: Damn, it's just the nigga that's actually trying to play.
Speaker 3: The role.
Speaker 8: Of man.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna be.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: So mask boy, that mask, Oh my god, bro, that mask is what hey? You see that You see the Kanye five thirty video, Yes, yes, yo, with the big.
Speaker 12: Ass, fucking, weird ass fucking mask little ships on. That's what the uncle Howdie mask like a bunch of fucking bullshit with these fake ass white nigga dreads. You feel me like, oh my god, he like, get this ship the fuck off my TV, Get this ship the fuck off my phone, tablet, whatever the fuck you want to stream Netflix, nigga, get that ship the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: They did say that. So with that week though, like, bro, just have him wear his regular hair.
Speaker 2: Noah, funk that.
Speaker 6: I'm not putting that ship on w W. This is we're giving you the that's.
Speaker 1: The makeup I'm talking about. That's the whoever did the makeup fucked them up.
Speaker 12: Rob Fi, all them niggas that's kicking it trying to make this ship linear and make this ship copaesthetic and make this ship feel like it's supposed to feel like this ship boom.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: Refute this, but I don't really have.
Speaker 6: Its boom.
Speaker 2: Ah my god, Okay, but it's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's crazy. This shit is making me interested in carrying across wow, oh my god, killing it. Why is he the real winner out of all of this shit?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but he's been doing really well, Like, like he's definitely like grown on me as well with the with the way that he's doing things and the way that he's kind of like reeling like the mis in and like talk shit behind his back and the like the they talked on the episode that they had like a like a little segment together when the Mids was talking about John Cena and like trying to shit on him and he was like, Yo, you gotta fight the wife and he's like, I'm not doing it, and they kind of did a bugs Bunny like run around thing. Like he's been really showing off a lot of personality and yeah, he's definitely the winner of this whole thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah man, Raw, Netflix did four point nine million global viewers. You feel me for the debuted Knit you feel me all that bullshit? H What is a Nogarril event on Netflix average too point six million households live plus a single day in the US, according the Video AMP, which is one hundred and sixteen percent higher than Raw's average twenty twenty four US audience of one point two million households and higher than any other Monday night Raw broadcast in the last five years. The event also more than doubled the adult eighteen to forty nine audience versus last year. I mean, I guess as opposed to the youth eighteen to forty nine audience.
Speaker 6: What the fuck are they saying right there?
Speaker 2: Young people?
Speaker 6: Nigga, ain't no, ain't no, ain't no. Everybody that's eighteen to forty nine is a fucking adult.
Speaker 7: What are we talking about, Pete, what are we talking about? But yeah, salute to them niggas. They did that in their five million viewers. Like we said, ain't no way they was gonna do sixty million, twenty seven million, so they streams was gonna be absolutely fine.
Speaker 6: The only issue that I have streams overall.
Speaker 7: Was the announcers was cutting in and out throughout the bride cast, Like through some of this ship. For me, I don't know what that was about, but that's some ship that they got to get fixed.
Speaker 6: Other than that, Raw was cool.
Speaker 7: Travis gott smoked the blunt. That was the best part to me. And then you for me?
Speaker 6: Second? Up is you for me? Uh hukok and getting boomed? Whatever are we still talking about Raw?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about now? We just was talking about yea, we just transitioning the nigga.
Speaker 5: The Yeah, that Raw ship. I'm saying, that's the best you can do. I'm saying shots at the four point nine. I mean, don't be bass if it goes down a little lower, because it's not gonna be four point nine every single time. But four point nine for the first episode when it was just like filler and asks is pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think that's a nice modest number because like before the numbers came out, like we can we can see that they were that they had like knocked off Sweat Games is like the number one view show at the time, and I think like somebody had put out a report I forget who it was, it was Samba TV and put it out that they only did like six hundred thousand views yeah, they had only did that many and like it was people just jumping on it. The report was actually for like I forget what country it was for it, but it wasn't like for the for like a cross like the world.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was basically for you. It was like a certain platform where you had the option to like say yes to for them to know your data. And they didn't count all the numbers because everybody said no. A lot of majority of people said no. So it came down to six hundred thousand, but it was probably more so somebody. It was just something just to cause this course.
Speaker 2: Nobody answering questions on them surveys.
Speaker 4: When when I get the question of surveys like YouTube, I just plick none of the above. He's going, Bro, I'm not giving you my information. We didn't I didn't pay for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me ask you all this, Let me ask you all this, Let me ask you all this. Fuck that.
Speaker 7: If you are a first time viewer of WWE, or if you are a lapsed viewer of WWE, does.
Speaker 6: This episode of ROW bring you back next week? No?
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, I was hold on hold On, ben hold On, ben hold On, ben hold On, ben hold on Ben CJ said yes, Gresh said no, why you.
Speaker 3: Want to go first?
Speaker 1: Crush, Yeah, i'ma let you because you say yes.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll go first, because like if I'm a fair weather fan of wrestling in general, because most wrestling fans that playing claim to be wrestling fans or just seeing WWE like over there growing up. So if you if you turn on the ship and you see John Cena the Rock on a takeer for forty five seconds, you know what I mean, Like that's enough to bring you at Lisa. Okay, let's see what's going on, because what the fuck else was going on at Monday on Monday nights at whatever the time that you're watching now football zo?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, the reason the reason why I said knows because it's like you mentioned John Cena, you mentioned Undertaker. I know I'm not going to see Undertaker again. John Cena said, I'm going to qualify. I'm declaring for the roy Roumber. He's not. He didn't say I'm going to fight for to get into the Royal Room. He said, I'm just gonna be in the roy Rummel. So why would I watch next week when I just watched the roy rumbo to see John Cena. If like in my mind, like if I'm just like casually just scrolling through, like I'm nothing on this show cooked me into watching next week. That's why. That's why I was saying everything felt like a finale more so than like, hey, walking to the new show, like you know when you watch the too, Like I'm used to this exam because I just started watching his Open Holidays Attack on Titan. They finished season one, getting me hyped for season two. I'm like, Okay, nothing on this show made me like, Okay, let me tune in to see Real Ripley again. I'm like, oh, okay, I can just watch her on YouTube if I want. If I'm scrolling, but nothing hooked me to say, yeah, I'm gonna come back, that's.
Speaker 5: All walkcoll game is on Monday? Hey, is there a war game on next Monday? What about the Monday after that?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 7: But uh as far as this following week though, Yeah, would you rather watch Raw?
Speaker 6: Would you rather watch something else or the wild Card game?
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 6: Did they bring did they hook you enough to bring you back? You feel me? That's the question.
Speaker 3: With them being on Netflix, it's easier to watch it again. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So even if you missed it, you can watch it again, you know what I'm saying, without no hack.
Speaker 7: So so so for those people that said, if you're a fair weather fan, Okay, if I see John Cena, if I see The Rock, if I see the Undertaker, do you expect to see Johnson of the Rock the Undertaker next week?
Speaker 5: No, but you'll tune in to see if they do show up, because who might show up? And then you just see some shit that you like, Like once they what's that roll out pinta out there?
Speaker 6: Niggae is gonna be on Raw next week.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna just put that out there right now, I think, like I'm just saying, if they want to make a big splash and they want to continue to make this Netflix ship, boom, you feel me, you hit George Kittle, you feel me?
Speaker 6: He was on the Netflix Receiver show. You feel me? He definitely boom exactly. His season is over. San Jose.
Speaker 7: Is you feel me a flu a few blocks away? You feel me from from Santa Clara where the Niners play.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. So he's in the area.
Speaker 7: If if he's in the area, you know what I'm saying, the nigga got ship going on you. I'm not gonna say that the nigga is just at the creeb chilling. But what I'm saying is it would make sense. It's it's we have a large Hispanic population here in the Bay Area, so for them.
Speaker 2: To be doing this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so yeah, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 7: You feel me, you you put you put Pinta on, You feel me in San Jose where there's a large Hispanic or Latino community, you feel me. As far as crowd that might be in the actual audience viewing audiences is gonna fuck with that because Pentcer is fucking dope.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 7: And if you link it with somebody like George Kittle, who already fucked with Pinta, been fucking with Pinta, we just need to up the ante a little bit with the WWE sauce on it. Then boom, you go ahead and do that, and then you got the Pina You feel me. You got the Penca debut with the Ray Mysterio rub possibly and the George Kittle rub ready made star instant I'm interested.
Speaker 1: And he got the match with Chad Gable. So you already know Chad's going on sell his ass off.
Speaker 6: Fucking Chad Gable and you gotta match. That's gonna be dope right off the bat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that more? And take to how they built Pinta coming in or two we're on Netflix now, I.
Speaker 6: Wait, what's your question?
Speaker 5: I'm talking about like you was saying, like yo, man, like your Pincher's coming in because it's gonna be in s and like, no, it ain't worry about that ship, nigga. I'm talking about just like they've been building Pincher up slowly but surely to get to the moment because they showed the little graphic when they had the little stitches on his mouth and they put pincer on there. So they built that ship like to for it to be perfect. And then people just assume like when niggas, when niggas bring out Whop and Tu to fight Chad Gable, I would have heard none of y'all nigga's mouse because he asked for his looper door to ever live. Listen, man, the juice is loose when he comes out in the O J Sister Jersey to fight Chad Gable. I don't wand have heard nothing and then Pincher comes out. Now I'm just playing, but I.
Speaker 7: Just think the way they built it, I like this this this point here says I don't think wrestling Mattress hook casuals.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 6: I I agree. I don't think they do either.
Speaker 1: And that's that's what I was talking about. They didn't give you a story either to hook you. Yeah, that's what I mean. So where was the cliff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nigga?
Speaker 5: Netflix for I watched Thanks Killing on Netflix and that ship was rated one point five stars. All right, Like, it's not about what's going to hook you, it's just about.
Speaker 1: That's what basically what I'm saying. I'm not saying that if I'm watching casually I'm looking for like, I'm not going to stumble across it. I'm going to stumble across it because it's on Netflix. It's literally as soon as you pop up, they're like, hey, raw on Netflix? What is that? Oh? Is that is that? Who is that? Who's that? Like you're gonna see that. But I'm talking about like as far as like if I'm a casual viewer, that's like, okay, oh that was cool for a one time show or two time show. After a while. I'm going if you don't hook me every week, I'm gonna be like, well whatever, I'm gonna state to be in the casual.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's why I feel like a lot of there.
Speaker 4: That's why I feel like a lot out of their audience to be built up with people like watching some of the replayers and be like, oh shit, I haven't seen ww in years.
Speaker 2: Let me check and see what's going on and what's this about.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like that's like more so when they're gonna build it up, I feel like next week we'll probably see a more realistic number of what they're used to because a lot of people probably were sawing this like for like, oh let me see like what the aesthetics look like now that.
Speaker 2: They're on here.
Speaker 4: Even like you have some people who are like, like I said, oh shit, I haven't watched wrestling since like twenty ten. Let me see what they're doing right now. Yeah, and you'll probably check it out.
Speaker 7: To close out on this topic, because we've been talking about this for a minute, like I think that the the the visuals and like what they did with like some of the camera work and the angles. I think a lot of that shit was really really dope. And I think that this was that introduction episode where it's the big like like CJ said, it was the big pad on the back with the you know, the Netflix executives and all of this, and that the third you feel Me. I think, just as we had that that transition period when they dropped from three hours to two hours, we're gonna get this awkward period between two hours and three hours. And also with it being the Netflix premiere of them trying to uh not only make it feel like a big, grandiose event, but also put on a wrestling show at the same time, it's gonna take us a couple of weeks to get to the actual the meat and potatoes of what they're trying to do with the Netflix on raw brand You feel Me, so like, we're gonna.
Speaker 6: We're gonna get a little bit more of that, and.
Speaker 7: I think they're going to pull back on the on the the big the fluff, you know, the fillers.
Speaker 6: It's in the filler of the ship.
Speaker 7: I did like the video, the segments and the ship that they had, but it was it was like like a premo says here, it was real. It was a glossy action pack spectacle. It was real, real glossy and the idea of them being flexible with their time limits. You feel me, It's not always going to be three hours or three hours plus. It's going to be you know what I'm saying, Like it may not always feel like that, Like Triple Ah said, he kind of feels like two and a half hours is a sweet spot, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes two hours just you know what I'm saying, just right. Sometimes two hours is too little. Sometimes three hours is too fucking much, you feel me. So it just kind of depends on what they're trying to do. So we'll see what filler if it don't have to be.
Speaker 6: If it don't have to be yeah, he's yeah.
Speaker 7: He talked about like collapsible segments and ship like that when when people go over time and she's like, Okay, what can we push forward next week? Or what what do we what's what what's on this show that's not urgent and pertinent right now?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: We can push that to the side, you feel me. But let's think a job that was that was closing, that was closing.
Speaker 6: You open this? Did you?
Speaker 3: No? You open you.
Speaker 6: Open the pots? You open with your thoughts though, right, you were the first dogs.
Speaker 2: Hey what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: We're done with this?
Speaker 3: That's listen?
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey man, if somebody says in closing, who's who talks next on the topic, nobody talks about this topic.
Speaker 3: We move forward in closing. All right? Yeah, you're right next week.
Speaker 7: Because I went away for four and a half minutes and I came back and we talked about it for twelve minutes longer, even longer than that, you feel me.
Speaker 6: I've been back since fifty five or something like that. Uh, what do we talk about next?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: I think that tell us?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about next? Oh?
Speaker 6: I get to pick this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, unlet's something pop up. I think we pretty much.
Speaker 3: I mean, we had a whole other company in a wha.
Speaker 1: That doesn't exist.
Speaker 6: Only we wrestling exists.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 7: You see Ben left the program. W he said, you know what, I have enough? You feel me, I've had enough? Who wants to talk about m JF and Jeff Jared?
Speaker 1: I don't, bruh, I ain't gonna lie to you. As soon as I saw that, I just owned out the rest of the show. I'm like, no, what are we doing? What the fuck are we doing? M j L versus Jeff Jared in the Year of Our Lord twenty twenty five, c J.
Speaker 7: Yes, when they talked about the Ben and Ward twenty twenty four, when they talked about m JF was this generational talent?
Speaker 6: Did you have any any inclination.
Speaker 7: That after we went through this this this, this, this hell fire and brimstone of this Adam colefeud, that we would end up here It gets.
Speaker 6: J E double F j A double R E, double T.
Speaker 1: Jeff Jared, you got a tattoo.
Speaker 3: The fucking by Jeff jareded.
Speaker 5: You give a passionate speech about wanted to go for the title.
Speaker 3: That he felt like you lost, was like, nah, b.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to get ald with my baby.
Speaker 10: And oh my god, is this ship I was going?
Speaker 3: I was like it was all over the place.
Speaker 6: This ship. But yes, it was everywhere. I agreed, this ship was like what the fuck is happening right now?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm just staring at my monitor. I'm like, why is this happening? You got this, you got this ship happening. You got Hangman paid versus for Daniels for some reason, you got Mariah May still talking ship backstage for no fucking reason. I'm like, what is happening on your product? Yo? Yo?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 6: Fuck that?
Speaker 7: Fuck that yes, m JF, MJF, Jeff Jarrett, whatever the fuck Mariah May is doing? Tony Brookie the kidding omegas for to fight Brian Cage, Like, I don't understand, all right, man, so let's get into it.
Speaker 12: Let's and then and then I got this question, how many casino gauntlet matches are we gonna fucking do?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, until we get to the greatest Roar rumble status.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? What do we get to the greatest Casino battle Royal.
Speaker 7: Lever battle, Gauntlet, Gauntlet match, cage match?
Speaker 6: How many of these have we g How?
Speaker 5: Why are we having matches to get a better spot in a fucking battle royal?
Speaker 3: My nigga, Why are we having.
Speaker 1: Matches that you're likely gonna lose.
Speaker 5: To determine who's gonna be at what spot in the area?
Speaker 3: Nigga? Like what nigga? Yo?
Speaker 5: They were spiraling nigga like these niggas was scrambling though. It was so much shit going on. And then like and then like to like the the antithesis of this ship was because like to start out your show when you're going against you what I'm saying, you know, ro I got all the headlines going on Netflix, all that ship blah blah blah blah. So like you started off and say, yeah, we started off with saying, hey man, you feel me? Yeah, nigga suck started off with this, starting off with it with a great start, and then after that it was just just buns, nigga.
Speaker 3: Like what are we doing, nigga? Like all this ship is buns, nigga? Like you would to have a good match.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling nigga, but it was just a bunch of shit and like for the people that complain about fucking like yo, the rock was the of NXT.
Speaker 3: He was the last segment.
Speaker 5: Like you had Kenny Omega come out in the last segment at your show.
Speaker 3: What exactly?
Speaker 7: So we just did The first Casino Gautlic match was April twenty fourth last year. Then they have one May twenty ninth, They have one April. Excuse me, they have one Okay, so April twenty fourth, May twenty ninth, August twenty fifth, that was all in where Ricochet debuted. They have one September eleventh, and then they had one last night on Dynamite.
Speaker 6: And then they're having one next week.
Speaker 7: Like mind you, they tried the Casino Ladder Match, the Casino Battle Royal, and now they got the Casino Gauntlet, and this is the concept.
Speaker 6: That actually fucking works, and they like, boom boom boom boom boom. Let's just keep fucking doing them.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 6: They scare me.
Speaker 1: But about to go on to some serious debt.
Speaker 5: You know, you know, but guess guess what Comy Call said. He stuck to the business. Though you're saying all his niggas gonna win.
Speaker 1: God niggas.
Speaker 7: Powerhouse Hobbs won the Casino Gauntlet match on Dynamite this week, which means next week on the aw Dynamite which is uh titled Maximum Carnage, he will face John Moxley for.
Speaker 6: The ae W World Championship.
Speaker 7: By the way, check out the Powerhouse record on Apple Spotify with myself in righteous ratch.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna throw that pitch out.
Speaker 2: There anyways, promote himself.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing, right, you have Hobbs win this match, and then you have like the announcement that Hobbs is gonna face Moxley for the title next week. Of course, that's what this Battle Royal is for, for the number one contendership and the shot at the title. But then like like two segments later, you have this nigga Edge come out and say, yeah, this match and I got coming up with Max real soon. Wait, Cope, Cope.
Speaker 3: The our superstar Cope.
Speaker 6: All right, I said something wrong, no.
Speaker 3: Laughing, two vows and that ship just like Hope.
Speaker 6: So oh, I'm not gonna lie. I called him Edge on purpose.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that's what I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: We got to cope with Cope, that nigga Cope.
Speaker 7: If you wanted to be Adam Copeland, cool, you could be Adam Copeland, because that's your name. But I'm not your patna. I'm not your friend. I'm not your homie. I'm not your cousin. I'm not your neighbor. I'm not gonna call you that. That's stupid.
Speaker 5: I don't either love or respects you, nigga. What does that gotta do with me? No, I call your Edge.
Speaker 7: This nigga Edge came out there talking about I had a match and I broke my neck in a match with Eddie Goro and you.
Speaker 6: Know what I did. You know what I did? I won that match. Hey, check this out.
Speaker 7: I don't give a fuck about none of that. I don't think Hobbs is gonna beat Moxley. I don't think Edge is gonna beat Moxley. All Right, this is a waste of my time. Get to the bullshit, all right, get to this ship where this ship is gonna like make sense to me and make me feel like I'm interested.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm interested in?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm interested in because I'm not interested in this Nigga and Cope and the Death Riders. I'll tell you that much. And whe you that ain't fucking cutting the mustard, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 6: But you know what I'm interested in. Kenny Omega.
Speaker 7: Kenny Omega then turned the fuck up. Kenny Omega is backing this bitch. Kenny Omega had an instant classic. Carrie gave Kid to a MAINI match this past weekend at Russell Dynasty. You feel me that should have been the main event, And I know Boosy as Zach Saber Junior bullshit, but here we are. Kenny Omega is like, I don't know, man, Like I always feel like aw is at its peak performance when like somebody from the elite is just cooking right, this last shit that the Bucks tried to do with the company takeover miss complete, miss right. But hangman, Kenny Omega for the most part, short fire, you feel me. Bucks for the most part, short fire, you feel me as far as the momentum in this company doing dope shit.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying at the top.
Speaker 7: This Kenney Omega shit instantly should leap frog whatever the fuck John Moxley is doing with the world title because I am miles more interested in whatever this new character that Kenny Omega is gonna be portraying on aw TV. If you saw that promo that he cut after the match with Gabe Kid and Russell Dynasty, he sounded like, Nigga, I'm not playing with niggas now, you feel me? Twenty twenty five is finna be a different level for Kenny Omega, Like I damn near might not have been here.
Speaker 6: You feel me?
Speaker 7: I here type shit, you feel me, So don't get it fucked up when I come to play. I'm not coming to play, you feel me. I'm coming to fuck you niggas up. And that's what I need from this nigga. That's what I need from the energy of a w That's what I need for niggas that's gonna be at the top mid card Maxwell Jacob Freeman ain't gonna fucking do it.
Speaker 5: Nigga, JAF you are absolutely right all.
Speaker 6: This shit, we're restoring the feeling. You feel me like, thank.
Speaker 3: You, Yo.
Speaker 5: When the franchise player comes back, Nigga, everything shifts, Nigga.
Speaker 6: Steph rollins, Bro. When the court when when when the quarterback comes back?
Speaker 7: Second string players got to sit on the bench, Pete, you feel me.
Speaker 3: He definitely gotta oh no, no, no, you got it man.
Speaker 4: He definitely gotta get back to that energy where he was like, Yo, I wouldn't have hired sixty percent of you niggas, bro, like all of.
Speaker 2: Y'all if it was up to me. Nah, he really don't with none of them.
Speaker 4: So like, yeah, I need Kenny Omega to return to that energy because right now the landscape is not looking good.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear any more promos from Cope.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see anymore like they were stopping this man out like doing all like the extra ship. I was like, nah, Bro, you gotta save us, Bro. You gotta save the ship right now.
Speaker 5: Bro, Like I said, like I said, well, I would come on the show that I was gonna walk back what I said about the best bout Machine ship. You know what I'm saying about. You know what I'm saying. I say, y'all think you know what I'm saying. I think, Billy, Oh, you know what I mean? It might be the one. And then Kenny came out. Not just a game kid match because the game kid matches, that's that's that's routine for that nigga. You know what I'm saying, Like I do this ship, do this ship in my sleep of a of a year and a half or nothing. I do that ship in my sleep. It was just the energy of him just being in the building and just the energy like you know, like you know what what what when Jendakiss walk in, You're just like, oh, you know what I'm saying, Well, hole walk in. Like this entire company was built on the back of me. Not the elite nigga. I'm the elite nigga. I'm the E A E W nigga, me nigga. So when I show up nigga, everything stops. Everything stops and it should be nigga. Like I've never felt like the this part nigga, the goosebumps nigga with that fucking because he got a new little theme or whatever you order. I don't give a funk about none of that ship nigga. The best ship that was on a w didn't even involved his nigga wrestling nigga with just him being in the ring nigga, because we missed that.
Speaker 4: Like his his New Japan return was definitely like the like what you felt with with Staff and with Lebron when they got back from parents for like the first three weeks when they were like killing niggas and shit like that. It definitely felt like that. He definitely needed that that New Japan run. Get back to the roots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna need him to have this this little wrap up few with the don Kallis family, be one and done and move on.
Speaker 3: It's him and will all spray. This is what we got to build around.
Speaker 6: That's what we're looking at.
Speaker 7: You feel me, because he came out there, he cut his promo, he told you all his little sob story about what the diverticulitis did to him and the two feet of his intestine.
Speaker 2: This man died.
Speaker 6: He didn't die. He almost died. He couldn't be almost died.
Speaker 2: That's like really dying.
Speaker 6: That ain't dying almost.
Speaker 2: Don't count yo, this thing he said, you gotta die and come back to life for me to respect that shit. Nigga.
Speaker 3: They got guts nigga dealing.
Speaker 6: With So here we are. Kenny Omega told you all his story. You feel me. It was a sob story. You feel me? It was what it was, You feel me? It was. It was emotional, It was a tear jerker. It wasn't a knee slapper. It was something that made you feel something. It was supposed to at least you feel me. So boom he did his motherfucking thing. Don Callis came out there. He tried to say something.
Speaker 2: He said, well, look who's back from the dead.
Speaker 6: And this nigga, Kenny Omega, wasted no motherfucking time. You feel me? It jumped on that nigga instantly. I beat your bitch ass. You feel me.
Speaker 7: That big ass car that you got on your motherfucking head from that from that motherfucking screwdriver, I put sixteen of them on you right now, bitch, ass nigga, I paint your face you feel me? So that nigga was tripping you feel me, and then he got jumped by by the don Kallis family as y'all y'all talked about y'all feel me?
Speaker 6: So so next week you feel me?
Speaker 7: Of course, as mentioned Kenny Omega versus Ryan Cage and this is what we need. We need Kenny Yo make a back on a w TV weekly you feel Me Weekly?
Speaker 2: No, I did not like, I'm not gonna lie to you when they showed that graphic. I did not know who that nigga was till I read the name myself.
Speaker 6: Who is that Brian Cage record?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: Fact? I was like, like, who is that the situation?
Speaker 6: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 2: I didn't know?
Speaker 6: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 7: I didn't know Brian Cage want to match on collision where he won a hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: What I didn't know it?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't watch the collisions, so that, yeah, that tells me.
Speaker 6: What the fuck would I need to come to work for next week?
Speaker 2: And why the fuck do I need this? Nigga?
Speaker 6: Don callus if I just want one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I don't need you niggas, that's true.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So with k as I mentioned, you feel me, The Women's UH Gauntlet Women's Casino Goblet matches next week on dynam The winner gets a women's world title shot at Grand Slam Australia.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 7: Of course, last night on Daynamite you had Christad Lander, Willow Knight and Gale and Tony Storm facing off for the number one spot in that Women's Casino Gauntlet match. This match was won by Chris stad Landers. So she will enter the match first, and of course that's the advantage because this Casino Gauntlet match can end at any point whenever there's a pinfall, that don't It don't matter how many people are scheduled to be in the match. You feel me, So she she goes in first.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming.
Speaker 7: I'm assuming that Tony Storm is gonna win this regardless, you feel me and get her match at Grand Slam Australia in a couple weeks.
Speaker 4: She because after the after the match, she cut a promo again, she was like, you know, it can't always be Tony time, and you know, I'm gonna work really hard and I'm gonna come back and she was like acting like she was gonna cry, and yeah, I was like, yeah, she's definitely she's definitely getting that.
Speaker 5: Tony Dwayne Johnson. You know what I'm saying, what's going on, young Blue Chipper? He started from the bottom, you know, like I just wasn't ready just we go shut up, Like all right, this shit was cute the first couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just like, she said she don't remember ship. Please. You know how she said she don't remember ship. Nobody in that locker room don't know how to show her footage of her entire three years just so she could just like, oh, yeah, that ship did happen. Why what are we doing with this story?
Speaker 3: Sixty thousand people like you remember this ship?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: Somebody should show her something. Yeah, this is a good point.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 7: Somebody should show like connect the dots from me, like yeah, for sure, Like somebody bring up to Renee.
Speaker 6: Your husband is own bullshit right now like I did.
Speaker 5: He tried to murder somebody on TV and made a thousand people.
Speaker 1: Cry like he's sleeping next to somebody who's done multiple attempted murders.
Speaker 5: I mean, he did it. To Kobe said, we applauded that. I'm saying, because he's an identity crisis, you're trying to let him know what he is.
Speaker 7: I would like to salute black excellence, I say, I would like to salute.
Speaker 6: Mercedes Money, the belt collector era.
Speaker 7: Not only is she the new Japan Strong Women's Champion, she is also the undisputed rev Pro Women's Champion.
Speaker 6: And should mean not the undisputed.
Speaker 1: Is it undisputed or un It's unified because one of.
Speaker 7: The the queen of the outside Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes, the queen of the south Side title, the rev Pro unified Women's champion.
Speaker 6: Yes. And the appreciate that I was it was a U word that I was trying to think of. You feel me?
Speaker 7: So yes, indeed that and in addition to that, the TBS champion. And so this is black excellence. This is the top of the pinnacle. This is the motherfucking mountain top. This is Mercedes Money.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 6: You're talking about? Yeah? Go crazy, salute to her three belts money, faux belts, monet in the motherfucking building. Fuck how you feel.
Speaker 3: She's her own four horseman nigga.
Speaker 1: She need one more belt?
Speaker 6: Why just why not?
Speaker 2: How do the nice number.
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 1: I know, I think five?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Hey, you're right taking off my Riah. She ain't doing nothing but talking. She ain't doing nothing but talking. You're right, hot girl grabs.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, talking about her talking about Mercedes twenty twenty four, like she didn't take the whole ship by store and funk out of here.
Speaker 7: Uh that's all I got though, Anything else, y'all, y'all, what y'all want to do?
Speaker 1: I'm good. I saw that Collision card and I said, yeah, no, I'm doing something else on my Saturday salute to Taquesta.
Speaker 7: He is not only the aw International Champion, but also the new Japan open weight champion as well. And I saw that there was a comment here as we had been talking about wrestling over the last couple.
Speaker 6: Of days, who said it was in regards to basically the way the conversation was going.
Speaker 7: Somebody in their comments had said, damn, it sounds like New Japan was the only company that did something right to start off twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, let me tell you that's not the case. I think everybody fucking sucked this week.
Speaker 7: That was Andy basically only New Japan did some good shit in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: I think everybody sucked.
Speaker 1: Okay, everybody played it safe this year. I mean this weekend, this show kind of.
Speaker 7: Ass Andre says, does the Hurt Syndicate beat Private Party? I thought that segment was trash as well. Uh and you know what, let me let me take it back. I'm not gonna say that segment was trash. I'm gonna say that I liked it, the idea of giving Private Party time on Dynamite, because they don't get that.
Speaker 6: However, when you give.
Speaker 7: Bobby Lashley the mic, it just is awkward every time he said, and the Hurt Syndicate taking those TEG two in the softest voice ever, like my nigga, like I don't understand how big you is and how un you sound like you don't even.
Speaker 6: Try to sound tough at all.
Speaker 7: It's like real friendly energy. I swear to God, like I don't understand it, but you got it, bro. And on top of that, what the fuck does this do for Private Party? Because when the fuck was was Bobby Lashley and Showton Benjamin the tag team. Now all of a sudden they the tag team. They didn't come in bringing them and saluting them and presenting them as a tag team. Now all of a sudden last week when they say it was a great tag team effort, and then now they want to face Private Party for the tag titles, and why the fuck would they lose? They shouldn't lose the tag match with Private Party. But the problem is Private Party shouldn't fucking lose that match either, So what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: I'm irritated like that. That's why I'm not gonna lie to you. That's why I didn't bring it that because I'm mad about it.
Speaker 3: It's not fair.
Speaker 5: It's not fair to Private Party because it's not like you're running out of tag teams. You gonna put these niggas at the fucking tag team.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 5: And I don't like the whole Private Party beating the young buckshit just like that sh that shit should have sent them to the moon and it did nothing but just fucking just put the belts on them, because like why, it felt like a wide night top ship. And now you're gonna have to fight the hurt syndicate. You know what I'm saying. You know, Private Party is getting fucked.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: One point five million I.
Speaker 1: Could have sworn Shelton was gonna the TNT title, So what are we doing?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 3: Man, it's not fair, man, Like how the fuck?
Speaker 5: Like all these tag team that's been running around, all these factions that have tag teams in them, like there's a fucking there's a there's a team called the Death Murder Squad niggas that you can make it like Private Party hasn't really fought anybody. These niggas had a whole ass celebration for the titles and they ain't fought nobody nigga, like for what then you throw them with it like okay, we're gonna have you fight the super niggas, you know what I mean? Like it just it just feels really unfair. If the point was to put the fucking belts on the Hurt Syndicate anyway, you should have did that from the beginning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I don't know, bro, there's that. I feel like I'm in the fucking matrix this week.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Fuck going on, bro, I don't want to, but Sluton niggas trying they best to make these shows make sense and to bring us back to watching next week, because regardless, we gonna watch it anyway. Man, we gonna watch it anyway. That's the fucking problem. We gonna watch it anyway. We gotta come talk to you.
Speaker 6: All about it.
Speaker 7: You feel me so, hey, man, if you like the conversation, if you appreciate the conversation, if the conversation made you think about some things that's going on in the world of wrestling this week, we appreciate you all for tuning in, and we would appreciate if y'all hit that like button subscribe if you haven't already followed us on on social media at the Enemy's p three on all platforms y'all talking about. But man, that is all the fuck I got for y'all this week.
Speaker 6: Man, I am depleted of energy.
Speaker 7: I am depleted of wrestling conversation because I am quite disppointed in the product that I received this week. And for me to have a long return to week this week, a long return to work this week, and to have to feel like watching wrestling as a chore when it should feel like an escape.
Speaker 6: Uh that was that, man. But I hope you guys enjoyed this week of wrestling.
Speaker 7: Man, But at oh my god, Graham, if y'all want to feel me, meet me there, beat me there, or whatever the fuck you feel me, but me personally, that's all I got. I'm finna mix this shit the fuck up and go smoke man.
Speaker 6: What's happening?
Speaker 5: Champ, Big Champions, Big Champion. Just so what I'm saying? Yeah, that's me. Yeah, underscored, that's underscored me with two eaves underscore. Thank y'all for tuning in. Like I said, Pray for La pray for yourselves. Happy twenty twenty five. Yeah, we love y'all for real.
Speaker 4: Yoh, you can finow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok got underscored, cinemized underscore, and I'll probably be shoveling snow for the next two days.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be for the what part of the country is on fire? The other one we're getting snowed. It's fucking crazy right end of the days we.
Speaker 1: Are in the live action though, Jumanji.
Speaker 7: We got more years man enjoy brot Mercury.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, y'all, can y'all can slide through with me at his gross AOI is gresh everywhere else, uh Tuesday's gross and least pod start half of the conversation that we continue here on public. Gettem's on Thursday, so we go half and half this year, but either way, it's gonna be a good time across the board. Y'all. Stay safe, love you.
Speaker 7: By, stay tapped in, stay tuned in, stay dangerous, please stay safe.
Speaker 6: But until next time, take care of yourselves and each other.
Speaker 1: And some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like.
Speaker 3: You've been robbed. Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 5: Some of you don't belong in a category.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, I know, I know I would day no. When I get nervous, I tell the truth.