Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And wouldn't there be maybe a supernatural technology associated with that epod if it's anything like the urim and thumbum that the priests used to go into the presence of of God. There's there seemed to be some sort of a reason that they had twelve different types of stones, and you know, there seemed to be like like something magical about it, uh or or maybe not magical, but something some sort of a technology there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, because you know, the consensus is, you know, nobody really knows what the the umine and thummim exactly were. Some people believed that it was because it talks about it was under the ephod, So was this you know, stones that were connected to the epod breastplate, but just on the inside. Some people think that these were you know, divining stones, divination stones like ruins, and they were in a bag on a cord underneath the e fod. Because then when you get to King Saul and David and all these kings, many times before they go make a decision to go to war or some kind of major decision, they all say they wanted to uh consult the Umim and Thummim and it's pretty cool when you when you dive into that. I did an episode with Ryan Peterson called Powerful Stones, and we talked about that and broke that down, and he was saying that some people believe that it was these divination stones that you pulled out and you asked a question, and like they were like one was colored black, one was colored white, these two stones. He said, so if the black one rolled out, you know, it could have been a no, like the.
Speaker 4: Magic eight ball, you know.
Speaker 3: And he threw out all these different theories he said, but one I think is really cool.
Speaker 4: He said, some people believe that.
Speaker 3: These stones lit up on the chest kind of like Simon says, and there was initials and Hebrew letters on these tablets and that when they would you know, ask the questions and do all the rituals and stuff, that these stones on this breastplate would actually light up.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's the new one for me. It's like crystals in the Bible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: And once again a lot of people get hung up be like that's new age that stuff that they have all same thing with astrology and astronomy. Once again, it goes back to Paul. We traded the truth for a lie and worship the created things instead of the creator. God, you know, gives permission and instructions on how to use these breastplates in these stones to communicate with him. You know, he gives you all these plans. It's from medicinal purposes to for your benefit. Your brain has receptors to receive a lot of these chemicals and all these different things. And it says, I, you know, put the moon and the stars in the furnament for signs and for seasons. You're supposed to look up there. He put them up there for a reason, for signs and seasons. But it's mankind once again, of the heart, the intentions. We perverted it, and we worshiped these stars and heavenly bodies like they were gods. We worshiped these crystals and stones like they were God. We got so infused with Pharmachiah that we worshiped the plants and the minerals. We traded the truth for a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it all gets kind of twisted and perverted once it gets into human hands. But even back to astronomy and astrology, that's a part of the story of the birth of Jesus. You know, the three wise men. We're using the heavens to map out their journey. And even in that story too, you've got King Herod, who I was looking at something recently and I found out that King Herod was actually an Edomite, and we see how he wanted to kill baby Jesus. He wanted to find the child and kill it. And I see that too, maybe as being a continuation of this seed war.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, because like I said, you had these garments, and this was the birth right you keep hearing about, you know, the birthright, the birthright, That's what this was. And when you go to the Book of jash Er, you follow that and it gets passed to the eldest son.
Speaker 4: Enoch had it.
Speaker 3: He went to Methuselah. From Methusla went to Noah. From Noah, it went over the Great flood, and it says that in Ham's going out, hams toole the garments and they wind up with Nimrod. And then it says that Esau, who also was a mighty hunter of the field, that was the same title that Nimrod had. So this was a battle of the ego. Here you had two men that were both claimed to be the mighty hunter of the field. And I've told people on shows before, it's like the Highlander. You know, there can only be one baby. And it said in the Book of Jeshure that Nimrod looked upon Esau with the envy and hatred all of his days, and that he went out into the field to hunt this sasquatch guy. And I tell him it's kind of like a gaston and beauty and the beast. You know, he was the mighty hunter, and he went after this beast of a man and wanted his head on his walld for the bragging rights. But Esau kills him and two of his gible rem men. Same word used to describe the Nephilum giants, and Nimrod himself was described as a giant. And according to the Book of Jasher, that's how he became a gibb or ring. Because in Genesis says that Nimrod became a gibble ring. The Book of Jasher equates that to him getting these garments and putting them on.
Speaker 2: Might that be a fourth, I don't know, a fourth iteration of the serpent seed, where you've got Caine, Esau, Nephilim, and then you've got this guy in Nimrod who becomes serpent seed.
Speaker 1: Does that track with you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And that's the thing too, is it's the battle of the seeds and the battle of the birthright. Because think about it and I kind of jumped around. I'll backtrack just a little bit for those that's not listened to me on another show. It's my theory that at the Fall in the garden it says that God uh covers their nakedness, you know, with with with according to what translation you read or how you you know, what denomination he was raised in, but made garments of skins. Well, when you go to the Hebrew, it says that God he'll bished their nakedness with a connon it and he'll bish is you know, covering of the nakedness. And then when you get to connone it. Most often that word is translated as tunic, but some English translations just changed it to skins.
Speaker 4: And so. But when you go through.
Speaker 3: God's instructions to the priests and to Moses on how to create these priestly garments, it uses that exact same verbage. It says that the ephod that they made in their wilderness wanderings were to was a connonet and it was used to heal bish their nakedness. So it's drawing and pointing back with what scholars like to call the law first mentioned. When the word is used or a phrase is used first, it sets the standard, and when they use it again, they're pointing back to that first time that it was used. And all rabbis point their beginnings to Adam. The rabbinic tradition is is that Adam was the first king and priest of all creation. And remember it is equal. Twenty eight said that Satan was perfect in all his ways. In the garden, every precious stone was is covering. He defiled his sanctuary. So in the book I lay out the theory that when Satan was cast out, his priestly position was taken from him, and his garments, something he wore with pride, was ripped away from him and given to humanity, given to Adam. And that's how Adam become the first priest and king of all creation. And that was the birthright, the priesthood, the authority, symbol of kingship. So of course Satan wants these back, and if he's got a seed, he's going to do everything he can to try to get his sons to get this birthright and those garments back into the family.
Speaker 4: And that's why I say.
Speaker 3: That give him a lot of good motivation to flip the two seeds in the wound to make Esau come out first. Because he was the eldest, he'd be first in line to get the garments. And then when he kills Nimrod, it says that he steals the garment's back and then runs back home. And here's where you get that ties into the Book of Genesis, the trading of the birthright. That never made sense because it says he just fought three giants, killed them all and killed King Neimrod, probably sustained some life threatening injuries, and he just killed the king. He's on the run man. So he runs in home, probably bleeding out, got some life threatening injuries, and he's asking his brother, you know, sew me up, bandage my wounds, give me something to eat, hide me. I'm desperate, I'm in trouble. And he just told the birth right the garments, and Jacob seizes the opportunity. He's like, yeah, sure, trading your birthright. And then that's why he said, fine, take it. What use is a birthright to me when I'm dead. Now, that makes a lot more sense than just he come in from the field exhausted and traded his birthright.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and he was I should note too, I've always read it like this. I got the sense that he was extremely famished. He was very hungry because he had been in a battle. Essentially, he was fighting these giants and that took it out of him, and he probably sustained injuries too as well. And I've always had this thought, and this might just be my imagination, but I always had this thought that back then, the Earth's atmosphere was different, and you know, plants were, maybe bigger, things were possibly just different. I always thought that maybe ancient man healed differently than we do.
Speaker 1: Maybe they needed to eat.
Speaker 2: And then they could heal from their wounds on a level that.
Speaker 1: We can't today.
Speaker 2: Maybe it took them two hours to heal something that might take us a couple of days. And he had to get that food in him though, to jump start that process. Now that's just conjecture, But regardless of the healing part and the wounds part, he was battling these guys and that did take it out of him.
Speaker 1: He needed to eat.
Speaker 2: So that bowl of stew probably looked probably looked like his lifeline in that.
Speaker 4: Moment, and you could very well be right.
Speaker 3: And how I looked at it was just kind of like a like an allegory, you know, like it was the soup. Yeah, it might have been a literal soup, but it was like, no, hide me, protect me, give me nourishment, you know. But there is one cool thing I read in a book. I can't remember the name of it now, but it was I think it was doctor Laura Sanger's book on the Federal Reserve, but she was talking about Esau. She had a chapter or two in there, and she said that this red lentonel stew was a cool part in the Jewish heritage because at the beginning of that story in Genesis, it says that at this time Abraham had died, but Esau went out into the field to hunt, and then Jacob was preparing this red stew and then came home and trade the birthright. But there was all kinds of Jewish tradition of making this red lentiny stew as like a death ritual for the morning of a lost relative or an elder. So it was like the way she painted it was that where Jacob was a man of the house, you know, he stayed indoors and was more about reading the text and learning and being around his mother, learning how to cook and the traditions and all this kind of stuff, where Esau was just a wild carnal man, a manly man that when Abraham had passed away, the family was in mourning, but Esau was like, ay, I'm gonna go hunt. So it painted Jacob in this light even more favorably, that he was mourning the death of his grandfather and doing these ritualistic riots and preparing this red stew because that was what was expected of him. It was a respectful and thing that he was supposed to do culturally. And then when Esau come back home, beat probably beat the crap and cut all the pieces and starve them to death seeing this stew, and Jacob was saving it for his mourning father because that was part of the tradition, and Esau was like, now.
Speaker 4: The hell with that, give it to me. I need it.
Speaker 3: So once again it was painting Esau in a non favorable light.
Speaker 2: I wonder too, if it's another example of real life stuff kind of lining up with the Bible. I see it happen a lot with archaeological sites, but also with if these were red lentils. You know, that is a food type that's been used in that region for thousands of years, and they specifically red lentils because they keep longer than rice. It's just it would have been a perfect food for the ancients to have around and use because it goes, it will fill up a stew, it'll give your you know, if you have a soup, it'll give your soup more texture, and it goes well with everything. You could eat it with eggs, you can eat it with meat, and it stores for long periods of time, specifically red lentil. So I always wondered if that was what they're talking about in that story, like specifically red lentil's just because it's been used.
Speaker 1: For so long. There's all kinds of cool, little.
Speaker 3: Little fun context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And what I was getting to I backed up and went down a bunny trail and got lost there. But uh, you mentioned, you know, the Edomites and the different you know, seed lines and stuff. I was getting to that, and then I remember that I didn't give the backstory of the garment, so I had to give that context. But once this happens, it's kind of like he verbally agrees with his brother, but it's kind of like in the back of his mind he was desperate and he was like, ah, there is no witnesses. If I make it through this, I'm not giving you the birth right.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: But then at the the death of Isaac, when Isaac was getting close to his last few days he thought his life was slipping away that he went blind. Once again, we see that this is not hyperbole like you had mentioned. You know, oh, maybe his arms were Harry, or maybe it was. This was just poetic language. They have to kill a goat, which is, you know, Harry, greasy and coarse, and wrap up Jacob in this fur to fool his blind father he was, so he was literally that Harry and then steals the blessing. So this was kind of like the lawyer's office signing the paperwork. The deal is done. So when Esau comes in and realize he's been been basically screwed out of his birthright and he's blessing both, he becomes angry and says he's going to kill his brother, so his mother sends him away but here's where he goes into like full rebellion, and he takes two wives from the Canaanites and they are whoreite in hebites. And you know, if you listen to Gary Wayne or take a deep dive into the genealogies there, those were known Nephilim giant tribes. So here you have this Harry quote unquote man marrying and interbreeding with Nephilim giant clans, you have a really high probability of throwing some strange looking pups. And Esau's nephew, his son was Eliphaz eliphas also took a who giant tests and produced this guy named Amelek, who an entire tribe of Nephilim giants was named after, called the Amalakites, and that name in Hebrew means blood liquors. And this is the first tribe that God's people have encounters with in their wilderness wanderings. And they're described like ghosts are in the very least like in modern terms like militia type warfare. They hid in the woods, like in the shadows, and the old men and women that were stragglers in the back of the pack, they just run in and take them out and get out of there before they knew what happened, just picking them off. And they finally come to a head and have a battle, but it takes the supernatural will of God and the Moses's staff. Moses has to go up on the hill, and it says that the Amalekites were winning the war, but when Moses went up there and held up his staff, then Israel could overcome them. So it was like some sorcery was going on behind the scenes between their magicians and Moses. And there's where you get all your rules, and you don't get rules and regulations unless those rules regulations are already being broken. And it says, no longer will you use sacrifice to hore you go demons. No longer will you pass your children through the fire.
Speaker 4: No longer will.
Speaker 3: You seek necromancers and sorcerers. And the Book of Isaiah talks about the hairy wild harry wildlings or.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 3: But when you go into the septuagen in the original languages, they're talking about satyrs, fonds, half goat, half men. So yeah, so here I think this is telling God's people were seeing these people, and these people were practicing those acts. They were practicing passing children through the fire, they were practicing necromancy and sorcery. They were drinking the blood and doing all these things, and they were imitating them and copying them. And that's why God come and said, don't do this, don't do that. And Rashi, it was a medieval rabbi that had done a lot of work on the the Midrash and the targums, wrote his own commentaries and stuff. He said that when God said, you know, go into the land and go it devout to destruction these Nefhlin giant clans, it says, kill every man, woman, and child, and even animal.
Speaker 4: Was because they these people.
Speaker 3: Were known sorcerers and they were shape shifters, that they would shape shift into animals to avoid capture and death.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know that the goat demon thing that really stood out to me. I've got this version that I read from earlier, is a new revised standard version, and in this version it says multiple times it talks about the goat demons in the Old Testament, And there's that one I'm blinking on.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was Deuteronomy.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to remember what what book it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, when they when they.
Speaker 2: Talk about sacrifice, they say in this version, it says something onlines of send a goat out into the wilderness for Azazel, but they capitalize it capital a Azazel as if it's being sent out there to an entity.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But and and and it seems like.
Speaker 2: Azazel is kind of maybe connected to the goat demons in some sort of way. I'm I'm not really sure about that, but I want to say that there was a want a passage in there where it seemed like the two were mentioned very closely to each other. Azazel, I think is just probably a follen angel who was trapped in that region potentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Mizzel, But yeah, and I think too was you have Esau this, this hairy man created an entire tribe and nation of people by breeding with these giants. So they had these you know, some of them might have been giants, some of them been average heights, but you know.
Speaker 4: All of them were covered in hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they probably wore you know, helmets or hats with horns just to try maybe make themselves even look even more intimidating. And they were sacrificing children, drinking the blood of their enemies and doing necromancy and sorcery, and people had legends that they were shape shifters hiding out in the woods and picking them off, you know, and all this stuff. So it's like, I believe that's who they were talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're getting a dose of folklore and encryptids in that story.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating.
Speaker 2: And I think too, I mean Esau and maybe his descendants. I do think that he would have looked like something if we follow the text, he would have looked like Chewbacca, maybe with like a human face, but he would have been that Harry, it seems like, and there seems to be something connecting. There seems to be some sort of a marker here, because I think too with isn't the mark of Cain? Isn't part of that where he becomes Harry as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you go through the the the oral traditions of the Jewish people and then you get into the midrash, that's what they say in that guy.
Speaker 4: I mentioned earlier that medieval.
Speaker 3: Rabbi Rashi talks about that too, and he was saying that Cain's cursing was that he was covered in hair and he was given a horn, and that's why he was so freaked out about being killed because number one, he looked like this Harry beast and the people the day six p people that were already out there was going to hunt him down and kill him, or that beasts of the field would see him as a predator and probably get tore apart by wild animals. So he was in his mind he was screwed on both ends. He was just terrified. But what's really cool is when you go through the Midrash and that guy Rashi is that in Genesis you have this story of Limec and it says that one day he just comes in and he says, if Kine was cursed time seven, I'll be cursed seventy times seven. I just killed a man and in my anger struck down a youth. Well, according to Midrash, was that Limeck was going blind in his older age, and that his youngest son would go hunting with him and aid him help him track the animal, point his bow for him, and they see this big Harry beast out in the woods, and his son squares up his bow for his dad and tells him to shoot, and they dropped it the beast and when they walk up, they realize that it's Cain, and in his anger, Lamette kills his son for the mistake, and Rochie says that it's his belief that people misunderstood the cursing, that it wasn't saying that whoever kills Kane will be cursed time seven. That God was saying that Able's blood would be revenged in the seventh generation. It was a prophecy and when you count down, limec was the seventh.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, you don't hear that. That take on that curse very much. That's that makes sense, makes all the sense.
Speaker 3: And my thing is too, is I mean, like any good investigator, you go to the source. If you have a police officer and you're the police officer and show up to a call and there's two guys standing in front of a store that just got robbed, and one of the other cops tell you, hey, the you know, do your interview. The one on the left was here and seeing it all happen, and the one on the right was four blocks down. But he heard from his sister, sisters, sisters, brother the story, who do you want to talk to? You want to talk to the guy that was there, and So that's how I look at these ancient legends and these other non biblical writings, because they were from that time. It was their culture, it was their stories. I'm going to take their word over a twenty first century scholar or preacher that's you know, reading it with their contextual eyes. I want to get to the source if I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, you know, you see too in the ancient world. You see serpent iconography throughout the ancient world. It's it's all throughout just about everywhere, especially South America, you see it a lot. And I was wondering, of course, we have serpent mound here in Ohio as well, and there are other serpent mounds here in the US that people don't know about. Like there's a guy I follow that goes through and digs up old accounts of giants and he posts them, and he was he found an old article that referenced seven or eight serpent mounds in addition to the one in Ohio. And I know I've seen one in India Indiana as well. There's one in Indiana that people don't know about. I've seen the pictures of it, and I'm just wondering, do you think that that somehow fits into this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And I think it kind of revolves around into even the the d MT, the ayahuasca, the mushrooms, because you know, in the Book of Enoch, it says that one of the things that they taught humanity was the cutting of roots. And I tell people it's kind of like at the Fall, it's kind of like we had our If you look at your brain is like a radio, like an old school radio with the dial. It's a it's a receiver. In your eyes are the the thing you used to see, but it's tuned to this certain channel in your brain that transcribes it and tells you what you're seeing. It's like in the garden we walked amongst the sons of God and God himself. It's like, you know, if you want to relate that to dimensions, it's like we were like in a fifth, sixth, eighth dimension and at the Fall, it's like that wire was cutting, our radio channel was turned and these fallen angels. To communicate with these people was through these plants and the cutting of these roots, this pharmachia, and they tied it to us. That way we could take these things and go up an extra dimension. Or two and tune that receptor so we could see and communicate with them, and that's what they wanted. And without fail, when you go through Rick strassman studies where he was hooking up ivs and dripping pure DMT to people and doing all those studies. Darby in his book The Cosmic Serpent, without fail, all these people that take these mind altering drugs and go into this other realm, they mess with that frequency without fail, every single one sees what they describe as a cosmic serpent, this huge serpent with glowing scales and sparkled and it's a shining one. And like you said, you have this serpentine iconography everywhere, and scripture describes him as that ancient twisting serpent. So it's like kuld he shapeshift. Was this just an allegory an epithet? I mean, we don't know, but we do know that there was an obvious correlation to the serpent and him. Some people even talk about, you know, like serpentine looking humanoids. It's just that's one of those things that we will speculate forever and probably never figure out till the end. But it's definitely interesting to look into it.
Speaker 4: And postulate.
Speaker 1: The DMT.
Speaker 2: Aspect that you brought. That's that's an interesting point there. There's a guy who I'm thinking about bringing on to the show. I talked to him for about an hour and a half on the phone a couple of weeks ago, and he was telling me about his experiences with DMT, which were extensive. It wasn't just a couple of times like he's gone. He's done it a lot. And he was telling me about it, and what was happening to him was and He's told me flat out, He's like, when you take this, you.
Speaker 1: Go into another dimension.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, that's what I That's what I thought. I was like that, that's been my suspicion. I'm like, yeah, it seems that way. And I asked him, I'm like, what makes you say that, and he's like, well, he got to a point there where every time I took it, I was talking to the same entity, and I was picking up where the conversation left off from the previous trip. And he's like, the entity told me her name and everything. And I'm probably just not gonna go too far or into this because I'll just let him tell it because it's his story, but that was enough for me right there and then, and then he went on to further describe this situation, but they were carrying on a conversation almost like if your phone call got interrupted and you'd call the person back, and yeah, yeah, absolutely, So I think that that was an ancient form, not even ancient, I guess it's just been around now for all time. It's a form of making contact with these entities in this in this other realm. And it's crazy because a week after I had that conversation with him, he told me the name of this entity that he was talking to.
Speaker 1: And a week.
Speaker 2: After that, I was going through and I was looking into some old uh the origins of the Nazis and all that. There's a book that the Nazis were very heavily into called the Aura Linda, and it deals with a group of people in the islands of northern Germany who have their still to this day. They have their own language and their own culture there, and in this book they are the people of this entity.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know if I'm doing a good job of explaining. I'm trying not to say the name of this this entity, but if that makes sense, but they they're called Phrisians.
Speaker 1: These people that, yeah, and the.
Speaker 2: Nazis kind of found a tribute their their descendants to another one of these Atlantean Ariyan type of bloodlines.
Speaker 1: But they answer to one.
Speaker 2: Specific entity, and that entity's name is the name of the entity that this guy I was talking to in this DMT trip, and I thought that was crazy. It's like, maybe this is just one of those beings that people throughout time have contacted. And by the way, I am not recommending people do this.
Speaker 1: I'm just just.
Speaker 2: I don't you know, I don't promote it, but I don't deny it either.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm at.
Speaker 3: Like that song you reference at the beginning of the show, Pleased to Meet you, hope you can guess my name exactly.
Speaker 2: That's it, I mean, that's that's That's what we're dealing with here.
Speaker 1: And I've got I got really.
Speaker 2: Into the UFO thing for a while. I went down that rabbit hole, which I'm not dogmatic on that, by the way.
Speaker 1: I just it was just something I was interested in. But what I've found is that they're that entity.
Speaker 2: Ishtar also known as Aphrodite and Anna. She's been around meddling in human for a very long time, and she's showing up in this modern day UFO movement as well. In my research, she kept coming up again and again and again for me. So I do think that it's like sympathy for the devil, where throughout the ages you have a group of these entities that are meddling in human affairs, and it probably.
Speaker 3: They're either the falling angels from Genesis six or the rebellious sons of God from Deuteronomy thirty two. And there's and they're added to the book is we have no reason to believe that their free will had ended, and we don't still continually have angels filing and rebelling.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the best part about getting into this stuff more heavily for me and looking for answers. It's like I'm finding answers for this stuff. Like everything I just said about this guy's DMT trip and these people, these this civilization that answered to this one entity and and and it is started that sounds like crazy talk, but there's answers for that here if you want them.
Speaker 3: And all these ancient cultures too. They they had skull colts, and they had ancestor worship and veneration of their of their ancestors, and it was even something that that God's people done. You know, if you look into Abraham when he hadn't had a child yet, he was talking to Liaisar, his cup bearer, and he said, who will who will bear my cup? Liaisar, my servant, I am without an air.
Speaker 4: He was talking.
Speaker 3: About the ancient rituals of veneration and ancestor worship. They believed that the eldest son was known as the cup bearer, and they had a kishim and they would put these terifim or a little model uh into their people, a little model people like action figures basically in our modern vernacular, and bury them under the house at the table, and they would have a tube running up to the table, and like there was a certain time of the year where they would say the name of their ancestors and pour wine down this tube and offer food to it. Because they believed that kind of like the Hispanic people with the dead of the dead, they put up pictures, they light candles, they present you know, if I was dead and loved Jack Daniels and Rama noodle soups, somebody would hold my picture out, light candles and put Jack Daniels and Rama noodle and leave it out for me because I needed that to sustain myself in the afterlife. And if nobody done that, your soul just got obliterated and went into the abyss the ultimate second death. And that's what they believed back then, and that's what Abraham was alluding to. He was like, you know, who's going to be my cupbearer, Who's going to be the one to save my name and to offer these drink offerings and stuff. I have no eldest son. And the berserkers, you know, up there, they would do these necromantic rituals and call on their dead ancestors warrior spirits to inhabit them. That's what the berserkers were and said they were possessed. They were wild men that they would get stabbed and gutted and keep fighting. And because they were ultimately possessed by demons, by these Nephelum giant tribes ye, the disembodied spirits of the nephilemb And I think that's just something we see throughout culture. They think they're doing dead ancestor worship, and they're really venerating and worshiping these disembodied spirits with the Neffi lem and a lot of people now are talking about seeing ghosts and seeing Grandma at.
Speaker 4: The edge of the bed d That ain't Grandma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so either.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either. I think there's a there's.
Speaker 2: A lot more to apparitions that people see, and even even some of these aliens, uh, that might not actually be an alien. It could be something taking on the form of what we perceive to be an alien. There's I think that this this intelligence takes on the form of like a trickster sometimes like a astro theological trickster. It's it's been around a lot.
Speaker 3: Whatever we want to see, yeah, whatever, we're going to better accept them as I hain't gonna say I I need to use the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Just really quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll pause it.
Speaker 4: What sixteen ounce?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that'll do it to you.
Speaker 2: I I always bring a tea, a couple of tea in with me and like a gatorade, and sometimes I drink too much of it and I'm sitting here doing the dance in my chair. Yes, yes, it does. I wanted to show you something real quick. This is something that la Marzouli posted recently it's just a wild.
Speaker 1: Picture because.
Speaker 2: He said this post was things that he's seen in his travels. So I'm going to try to figure out where this was. I'd say it belongs to Yeah, yeah, it definitely South America.
Speaker 1: I'd say it belongs to the ancient world.
Speaker 2: But it's also got these little faces in here that look like emojis. That's what stuck out to me the most about this. And it's got this it's got this serpent iconography.
Speaker 4: Yeah all over it. Yet the double headed eagle.
Speaker 3: You got like the staff of a Sclepius, that staff with the serpent's twisting up it like a DNA strand almost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the long four time, so I you know, just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got these on the left side there on this well, there's two staffs.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: On the left side, it's got something that looks like a spirit like maybe it's a cat, but it's a very strength.
Speaker 4: It's South America. It's probably a jaguar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: So so what did you say just second, did you say double double headed eagle?
Speaker 1: Did that mean something to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Symbolic stuff that you see like in the Mystery Schools and the Freemasons, which I don't have in front of me, but I have a copy of Morals and Dogma Albert Pike, and on the front of it that's what it is. It's a double headed eagle looking east and west and it's basically, uh, the Nordous Ovseclorum new world order that that expands as far as east to the west. And the head looks both directions and spreads its wings, so you know, it's basically saying that it's all knowing, all sing and very vast.
Speaker 2: This this kind of reminds me of it has d MT trip vibes as well. Oh yeah, this looks like maybe a shaman or maybe how a shaman would be perceived after you take something psychedelic.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 3: And it's the marrying of opposites too, because one thing with the shamanism and stuff don there in South America, the the what's the word I'm looking for, Jaguar is basically symbolistic for earth the ground.
Speaker 4: Because he is like the.
Speaker 3: Top predator and top thing that they seen that was on the ground. And then that thing up there I called an eagle. If that's South America. It's probably a condor that was their big religious symbol and venerated bird, so like a double headed condor, So that's like the top predator of the sky. So each hand, in one hand he's holding the symbol for earth in the ground, and then the other hand is the sky. So it's the marrying of opposites of the yin and yang, basically the combining of of heaven and Earth.
Speaker 1: Wow, incredible, I'm glad I showed this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I certainly would.
Speaker 1: Picked up on all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the only thing I have is because I've done a lot of like reading on it. Brian Forrester, he's written a lot of good books, and he lives he's lived there for the past, like, you know, twenty thirty years. He's really submerged in the culture and stuff. He talks about a lot of this stuff in his books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on my list of he's somebody I want to have on. A previous guest was talking about him as well, And you know, that's that's funny because my previous guest was on here talking about the trip to his expeditions in Peru and there's just all sorts of civilizations down there, that we don't know anything about. There's there's sites down there that haven't even been touched. This guy finding unknown ancient cities and temples all throughout northern Peru on that, on that on the coastline. Actually not most of this is not far too far inland. And there was one that he looked at, and I went and checked out some of the local legends there and they have their legends traced back to a guy who came on a boat who started the civilization from the Acoca well in addition to Arakotia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's not that's that's my thing. It's like there's a many verkocha like.
Speaker 4: Uh Kwatsi kettle.
Speaker 3: But both of them guys were said to have come out of the water riding uh coming from the east and riding how they worded a boat without paddles, and that it was a bed of serpents.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wanted to ask you, uh one other thing today as we're kind of winding down here. Did you I've heard you mentioned on a podcast I think something about having a Nephel lance m or or you knew somebody who has one.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, Chief Joseph Riverwin Uh, I loved him and uh yeah, yeah, I had him on the show and uh he he. I first discovered him through La mar Zuli and he's been featured in a lot of LA's films and he is a you know, a Native American chief and has lots of history and and stories about the giants and his people battling these giants and stuff and the stone skin giants, and you know, he.
Speaker 4: He's really uh up to.
Speaker 3: Date with all the legends and the history of his people and stuff and also other nations.
Speaker 4: And he's really active.
Speaker 3: He's always like he's like an emissary for his tribe and goes to represent them in Washington and goes to Israel, and he's just really you know, like politically and socially active. But on one of LA's documentaries, he went to a conference and I think it might've been in Ohio or something, but it was a Mounds conference and it was like him and Fritz Zimmerman, Dizdar and all these different people in chief Joseph went, but there was some guy that was just in the the seating. There was just you know, he wouldn'tess a speaker or nothing like that. He was just a normal guy coming to watch, and while on one of the breaks, went to the vendors tables where everybody sits and stuff and you know, talks and sells their merchant and stuff, and brings this big long thing look like a pool stick, wrapped up in his cloth and tells La he found this in Michigan next to those comperminds, so those ancient comperminds, and he wanted to show it to him that he thought it was like an ancient bronze sword. And he rolls it out man, and it's just like twenty four twenty five pound bronze sword looking thing, and they're like, oh my god. You know, this thing's so big and huge and this is crazy. And Joseph seen it and said that he knew right away. He said it wasn't a sword. He said, this was a spearhead. He said, because it had the long shaft and it had the tapered down and then come back out again to where you could lash the road around it. And for you know, this thing was I'm just guessing off top of my head. I held in my hands. It's probably about four four and a half foot long and weighed like twenty two to twenty six pounds. I mean, this thing was huge and it's heavy, and so it was lashed onto like an eight foot.
Speaker 4: Long or more pole. Wow.
Speaker 3: And so he was like, yeah, this is a spear, and he says, and it's huge. This would have to be wielded by like a fourteen fifteen foot man.
Speaker 4: And he said, and.
Speaker 3: It matches the description of the ones that the stone skinned giants used. He said, because in our native traditions that these spears were so big and so long that they could impale like three braves on this lance. They would stab one and skewer them and then keep running and keep stabbing. They could get like three people on one of these things. And it also matched the description of the guy that come to La Marzouli and another one that went to Steve Quell, this afghandy giant that they found in Kandahar. It said that he had this huge, long spear and that he was impaling the soldiers with it. But yeah, I found out that he lives like fifteen minutes down the road from me, and he agreed to meet me in person. So we sit down in person, and I brought my cameras and did an interview and he brought that spear. So I got to hold this thing and get pictures with it and stuff. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: And how big was it? Again?
Speaker 3: The spear it was probably like four or four and a half foot long and weighed like, you know, twenty two to twenty six pounds. And then you know it was attached to like an eight foot long pole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know when it was used.
Speaker 2: So the okay, so the spirit itself, the spearhead was a couple yeah feet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like four and a half foot long. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: And he found that in Michigan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said that he was out there hiking in those ancient Michigan mines and was just out on a hike and he said he saw it laying the ground, he said, and like it was maybe like a foot of it or something might have been kind of partially buried. But he saw the that tapered end just kind of hanging out, kind of slanted out of the rocks, and said he just walked over and just picked it right up. That Joseph's had it sent off. He had to cut a piece of it off, he said. I hated to do it, he said, but I wanted the analys stunt on it, and he had it tested and had the purity of the copper tested, had the origins of where it come from. Uh, they believe it come from like the Middle East or something like that. But he had just got back that report and he brought that. He read off that report and talked about how old it was and everything. In that interview, it was it was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's remarkable that that certainly points to people from the Middle East coming over here, possibly traveling up the Mississippi in boats and mining copper. Of course, they may have been doing more than that.
Speaker 1: There seems to be Uh.
Speaker 2: I think they may have established some civilizations over here too. Somebody did I think, you know, yeah, there's that. Well, we don't have to go into all this today, but Michigan's are very It's just those that whole the Great Lakes region is just.
Speaker 1: Fascinating to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Wabanzi stone that they found that was once up in Chicago. It's in a private collection now, but it was at the mouth of one of the rivers there in Chicago, where it looks like that they were making a stop and doing a sacrifice for safe passage. On top of this stone and then getting back in their boat and embarking on their journey home. Just little things like that. And you know, I think some of these cities.
Speaker 3: The patrick Lyff, that big Patrick Cliff they found of a Phoenician style ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And what's cool is like the copper from that area is the purest copper in the world. It's like ninety eight point eight percent pure there, and it's the only place in the world that they found that pure copper. But they are finding this same purity mark copper in Europe, in the Middle East, in Africa, India, everywhere. Because the Phoenicians and these ancient people were sailing over here and back then the water levels were higher. They would just come in through Maine, go straight into the Great Lakes and start minding the hell out of it. And then that they just entered the Mississippi and went on down and I think that's how they ended up in South America and Mexico and all that. And they were just traveling the world and dealing in this uh, and that's why you had this Bronze Age explosion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the things that I'm most excited about is looking more into the history of the Americas, specifically North America.
Speaker 1: I think we're only going to.
Speaker 2: Continue to find out more interesting untold little stories and artifacts and everything else relics.
Speaker 1: There's there's just.
Speaker 2: This untold story of the lands here, like the ground. I'm in Tennessee, Like, I don't know. I think you're probably, judging by your accent, you're not far from.
Speaker 4: Me from East Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I'm in the Yeah, I'm right on the border in North Carolina and West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Right on, right on, So we're both The ground beneath our feet is just loaded with an untold story, you know. I mean I think that this copper mind, that's.
Speaker 1: A big piece of the story.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: I think there's way more to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, the legends here in Tennessee are incredible. I mean, yeah, a whole that's a whole other podcast.
Speaker 3: Heywood, have you ever read into his stuff?
Speaker 1: Heywood?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: What is I knew?
Speaker 4: He go ahead?
Speaker 1: What does he do?
Speaker 3: He was like an ancient you know, historian or not ancient, but he was a long time ago. But he was from Tennessee, and he was into history and archaeology, and he was really into the mountains and the giants and stuff and all these works in Tennessee. He's definitely uh worth looking into. And if I'm not mistaken, I think he even talks about little people.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I was about, that little.
Speaker 3: People living amongst the giants and kind of like this culture.
Speaker 2: I think maybe I have come across his name there too, because when you said, Heywood, I thought about little people, because I've got a whole sack of stuff on the little people I got to go through.
Speaker 1: They were there's a mask.
Speaker 2: There was a mass graveyard of little people found in White County, Tennessee, and I think some of those remains ended up in Knoxville under lock and key at a museum or a university there. I have to look back through the documents, but I think somebody Rick Osmond, Indiana. Rick was on and he was telling me about a guy who snuck in there and found these little people's bodies still.
Speaker 1: In the I guess it was a museum. I don't remember, some sort of a.
Speaker 2: Vault where they got locked away, and and it just kind of verified this story. But there's also all this documentation about these little people, and it's in the legends, it's in the Cherokee legends like crazy man, like where you're I don't know if it's right where you're at, But East Tennessee, that little Tennessee River that comes out of Tellico Lake that goes on up into the mountains there, that was loaded with Cherokee cities. There was just I've got a whole list of them. There's a seven or eight Cherokee cities that were along that river there. When they put the dam in in the late seventies, they flooded the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and they reported the was it The Smithsonian had sent some people down there and they were finding the remains of what they thought was Egyptian pyramids and temples, and then they told them, I, well, we're still going to build this dam and flood this valley, so you got two weeks to dig and find what you can. Then they flooded it.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and yeah, that that whole that whole Teleco Lake region is something I'm going to be looking more into as soon as I get the chance to do it, because I've been researching all their stuff right now. But it's on my list and it's fascinating because I looked into it enough to find some names of some chiefs and some prominent Cherokee people who uh there there's existing documentation on and a lot of these guys were uh were known to be diplomatic and civilized, and they had a system of writing.
Speaker 1: They were taking records cherokeeer.
Speaker 2: So there's documentation and there's all these stories about how they they were friends with a lot of European people too. They actually it whenever conflict and war would break out, some of these Cherokee guys would come in and save the skin of their European friends.
Speaker 1: They would they would help them out.
Speaker 2: It's just a whole convoluted history that we're not told about. It's literally been buried underwater. And I was reading the other day too, just to.
Speaker 1: Tie us in with the little people.
Speaker 2: Well, got a hold of a new book that goes into Cherokee legends, and I found that there was a tribe somewhere close to where Ashville is today, right there off that French Broad River.
Speaker 4: It was a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. There was a tribe there that had a legend of it was.
Speaker 2: A time of war and a time of trouble, and they said that the little people came to them and offered to help them out, and they said, the little people told them, you have to if you want to come with us, you have to fast for seven days and then you can enter into our kingdom, essentially so, and some of the Cherokee people apparently took them up on that did the fast, and where they went was they went over to Pilot Mountain in North Carolina and apparently entered the earth through maybe a portal or something in Pilot Mountain, and they lived inside of this mountain with these little people. It's fascinating stuff. Now.
Speaker 3: Was Joseph his wife is Cherokee, really, and in that interview she talks about some of their legends, and she was saying that she thought, and Joseph was in agreeance with her, that the Cherokee was one of the lost tribes of Israel. And she laid out all kinds of cool correlations. And even like their the name, the Cherokee name of their creator is Yahweh, and like all their old songs and stuff from their original tongue, it's it's like an ancient form of Hebrew. And said to how they discovered that they went to Israel on some kind of diplomatic thing, like with the nations and that they were singing some of their native Cherokee songs and that there was a messianic Jew there that actually they got done singing. Was like, oh, that was so beautiful, and you were talking about God and this and that. But there was some stuff I couldn't pick up. So was you like saying your language and throwing some Hebrew in there? And they were like, no, this is this is our language. And he was like, well, your name is exactly how you know we say you know yahweh and started talking about all the correlations with the language and stuff.
Speaker 4: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I've not heard that story before, but it doesn't shock me.
Speaker 1: I've come I'm gonna read I wrote it down here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be listening to that with Chief Joseph river Wind.
Speaker 3: It's called The Talking Leaves. Okay, it's the name of the episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, there was some stuff I came across too.
Speaker 2: It's been a while, but uh, montalk point up there, the very tip of Long Island is a very interesting place. Uh. It's come up in some of my Nazi uh research as well, because I think some of the paper clip Nazi's got stationed there at at Montalk there was an old base there.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. Yeah, I think it's called Montalk Point.
Speaker 2: But anyway, before all that, there used to be a stone out there, some sort of an edifice that apparently had Hebrew language etch etchings. And of course that's long gone, and you know how this stuff does, it just disappears anything that the.
Speaker 3: One it's like a a rounded.
Speaker 4: Rectangle stone.
Speaker 3: It had like a priest or something in the center that had all that riding around the edge.
Speaker 1: Maybe I never remember reading.
Speaker 3: Something about that that it was like a I don't know if it was a picture or an artist rendition, but they were saying that it was a stone they found and it had this ancient form of Hebrew and that it was basically the Ten Commandments around the edge that they had found somewhere here in North America.
Speaker 2: It may have been an obelisk like stone. I think if I remember that correctly. There's a couple of these stones out there there that that that go missing. There was one that was found in West Virginia that had Iberian Phoenician on it.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, an Iberian what it called Punic up there. America's stone Hinge they found what they called the Bell Stone, and that a lot of the solar alignments they have lined up with Bell taine, like like like B A A L.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then this stone.
Speaker 3: Barry Fell from Harvard University went up there and studied this stone they found, and that it was like a form of Iberian punic and like ancient Phoenician writing, and on there it said, uh, two bail of the Canaanites in whom we make dedication. So it's shown you, you know, like the the people that built America's Stone Hinge were bail worshiping Phoenicie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ties right.
Speaker 2: It ties into this conversation we had today as well, because I think that the Nephilum kind of got into some of those groups, like the Canaanites and the Phoenicians.
Speaker 3: They were, that's who they were.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that when when Josh and Caleb and the boys went in there to clean house and retake the Holy Land, the smart ones jumped on their ships and got the hell out of there. They even found a standing pillar. I can't remember exactly where it's at. It's out there in the Mediterranean somewhere. I think it's at the tip of Africa. But there was ancient Phoenician riding and it said, we the Phoenicians lay claim to this land because of Joshua with the Great Robber, who ran us out of our lands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah, it's crazy that that that story keeps popping up for me too, this this idea that these people were were driven out of the Holy Land, out of the Middle East, just uh, they went all over And like I'll touch on this too probably when I when I when I do your show, I'll wait, I wait, I'll wait to touch on it. Then that way we can. I can, I can hit it with my hardest punch, but I will say those.
Speaker 3: That don't know, we're doing this all over again tomorrow night, get my show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny you said Barry Fell. I think that's the guy who snuck into this archive, this museum and found these little little people's skeletons. I'm pretty sure that's the same guy.
Speaker 4: He probably was. He was like the first Maverick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's legendary.
Speaker 3: Where's it at right here?
Speaker 1: You know it's wild too. It's like.
Speaker 2: Here in Tennessee, you've got all these these references to Greece as well America. But did he write that, yeap, Barry Pail, Okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: I got to get that book.
Speaker 3: Man, nice America BC. And see he's drawing all these travel routes. Yeah, from the Middle East in Africa straight into the Americas.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna get that book. That's that looks awesome.
Speaker 2: But even like there's there's all this other there's like Greek, there's Greek influence over here too that I found specifically in Tennessee. You've got in White County, Tennessee, where those little people were found.
Speaker 1: The center of that county.
Speaker 2: Is a place called Sparta, and you've got Athens. And then you've got here in Nashville. You've got a forty eight foot statue of Athena in a in a parking on It's like, what, there's this whole untold, untold history here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've not heard a.
Speaker 2: Good reason for that for that statue of Athena to be here either. They say they put it in there in the late eighteen hundreds for the Centennial Expo, which is like this World's Fair event that ran for like a couple of months, and I know, you.
Speaker 4: Know type thing yeah.
Speaker 2: But it just seems like it's older. And it seems it seems like even if they did put that statue of Athena in in the eighteen hundreds, it seems like they did it for a purpose, as if to say, uh, yeah, we're we're in Nashville. We're the place, you know where all this old Greek stuff was found old Greek, old Greek vases and and all kinds of stuff here. I've got an old article that talks about a stark being found under in a tunnel under Nashville. So there was some sort of an ancient civilization.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe in you know, the well they call it diffusionism. A lot of people want to say it's you know, the ancient people were isolationists that they formed their little groups and they were too afraid to get out and venture. But look at just people like me and you. Yeah, there's people that want to just stick to the sixty six book Cannon and believe what their pastor tells them. Then there's people like us, man that we know there's more out there and we go looking for it, and a lot a lot of people are built that way. And they were like, I know, everybody says the earth is flat and I'm going to fall off the edge, but I think I want to find out for myself. And those are the ones that discovered this whole new world and gold and copper, and and those are the ones that become the wealthiest people in the world because they were brave enough in adventure enough to go out and explore this place. And those people are not confined to one people group or one nation. I mean, you have people like that and every people group, every nation, every time. And those people were traveling the world, and that's why you have pyramids throughout the world. That's why you have snake imagery throughout the world, why you found all.
Speaker 4: This Egyptian stuff out in.
Speaker 3: The Grand Canyon, and that's why the mythos and a lot of places are so similar, just different caveats and details added because there was people traveling the world and sharing their ideas and traditions with other people, and their gods came with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well said, well said. That's a good place to end it. That's a good sum up of everything. I couldn't have said it better myself. Man, this has been great. I've been looking forward to this interview. It didn't disappoint. It was a lot of fun. I knew it was to be great.
Speaker 1: I mean, i've heard you before.
Speaker 2: I know that you do your homework and that you you approach research with a very serious tone.
Speaker 1: I mean you look for answers, That's what I mean by.
Speaker 2: That, and you find them, so I you know, and I can definitely appreciate that. And thanks for coming on. Tell everybody where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, and Tim, thank you. I definitely enjoyed this conversation because that's what I love.
Speaker 4: I love conversations.
Speaker 3: I love coming on with somebody that's just as passionate about history and these things like I am. Because nobody has it all figured out. We all have pieces to the puzzle. So you know, we might not agree one hundred percent with most people, but you still have to have dialogue with those people because they might have that one missing piece that you need to get your full picture. So having this talk and this is a changing of puzzle pieces, and I love it.
Speaker 4: So I love having these conversations. And you've.
Speaker 3: Actually taught me some things to night and got me wanting to scratch and look into some other stuff. So I appreciate that but yeah, guys, if you like this, you know conversation we had, I'm doing them every single week.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: We released on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, anywhere you can consume content. The shows drop Monday at eight pm Eastern Standard time. On Monday, we always have a live premiere and a live chat. We have the same group of people come hang out and we just talk with each other and have a really good fellowship.
Speaker 4: And I've kind of.
Speaker 3: Coined the show the Hero's Journey and kind of base it off, you know Plato and the allegory of the cave, and that's what that you know, that lit up sign and my logo is it's the guy standing in there behind the flame looking at the shadows on the wall. And uh so I asked people, are you ready to leave the cave? You know, we have to take this hero's journey. You got to go into the unknown, you have to slay the dragon, you have to rescue the damsel. But you come out on the other end as a hero, and you have this boon, this prize of great wealth, which is the knowledge in which Jesus says, my people suffer from lack of But then your journey's not over with you come back to civilization. You share that prize of great wealth with others around you, and then you start that hero's journey for them. You become the wise old man pert that gives the prize of great wealth to someone else starting their hero's journey.
Speaker 4: And I just want.
Speaker 3: To get a bunch of people together because I'm on the hero's journey too, and we need to lock arms and get as many people with us to go and have our backs and more eyes you have on something, the better off you're going to be at finding your puzzle pieces. So come on over hang out with us man on the Hero's Journey Prometheus Lens Podcast. All social media is all content. Just search us up and you should be able to find us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent.
Speaker 2: I'll be leaving a link to Justin's show directly below in the description.
Speaker 1: Go check out what he has to offer.
Speaker 2: You won't be disappointed and as always, break the mold, conquer the realm, and thanks for listening. Stand Start the Nestons, the star Bug style, the Style STI Style. Stand Start