Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 2: Our minds, and grow, not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's abased.
Speaker 3: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 4: And what is up?
Speaker 2: Hold out your glass because we're about to feel.
Speaker 5: The join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. The torch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, I get it. Ads suck. I pay to get rid of ads on YouTube and some of my other favorite podcasts. My four dollars a month tier gets you an ad free listening experience, and for my listeners, it's only used to using Patreon. Let me fig you in on Supercast. In my opinion, Supercast beats Patreon hands down. With Patreon, you got to go to a third party site to listen to content when all of us are already on Apple, Spotify, Podbeam and all these other podcast players. To consume our content with Supercast, you go there, you sign up, and then you link your favorite podcast player, and then you consume my content on your favorite podcast player on a private feed, so you can listen to my member's only content right there on Apple, Spotify or wherever you consume your other favorite content. But Supercast also operates like Patreon. It is its own social media platform. It has messaging boards, it has video content, and all the features that Patreon offers. Also, the only difference, which is a big difference, is that the audio episodes are synced to your favorite podcast player. So come on over to supercast dot com more specifically Prometheus Lens dot supercast dot com and sign up and experience the difference.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Josson Jasonbody Christian conspiracy Podcast. I'm your host, Josh Money. If you don't know me, I'm a Christian rapper, devoted husband, father, and army veteran, and I like you to do some of my co hosts. He's a Christian devoter, husband and father. What's up, Jason?
Speaker 4: We like I haven't been on here a long time dude, But what's up?
Speaker 3: I know because I was about to say Sunday service, Wednesday service, all this other stuff will do it. So yeah, I was like, just hoot, no, man, I've just uh had a lot of stuff going on. But yeah, finally, man, I get to have this gentleman on the show. I've been seeing a lot of his stuff and like I said, I was telling him earlier, I have friends sending me sending me his shows to get him on. And now he has a book out, so justin Brown from Prometheus Lens and also can get can you is it the what is the other one? The dig right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dig Bible podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let's go cool man. Yeah, I heard about you guys a long time ago, and uh and and your new stuff, so go ahead, and uh you could shout out your how they could get a hold of you and how they could see your stuff, and then also your new book. Man, you have it right there, if you could just show it to people so they could see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, uh, yeah, thank you for having me. Like you said, we kind of running the same circles and it's it's crazy how you can loop around with your guests and friends and shows and and be right there in that little circle of people but never really at the time and ride the connects. So I'm glad we could finally do that because I've been seeing you stuff and watching you stuff for probably about those two years now, So it's cool to connect and I appreciate you having me on the show. But yeah, my show, Prometheus Lens and the dig Bible podcast Prometheus Lens is kind of like just a solo project. I go through everything from Jesus to Aliens, to conspiracy theories, Nephelin giants, all those cool rabbit trails, Bigfoot, but I view them all through a biblical lens. And the dig Bible podcast has just been a group of buddies and we dig through the Bible and the cool and weird and fringy stuff for the Bible. But anywhere you can consume content, you can find that stuff. YouTube, Apple, Spotify, all the social media's. Just search up the names of the shows. You can find us there. But yeah, man, I just finished my first book and it's called The Epic of Esau, The birth Right and Seed War. So I had to get the red lentlel stew on the table and this bigfoot sasquatch looking guy, yoked out, walking away with a bow on his back. But yeah, you can get this on Amazon. It's on ebook and paperback. So yeah, being a wild hell young man from East Tennessee and in and out of jail and drugs and all the all the stuff. Man, you know, it's a typical story. But I never thought writing a book would be on my to do list for life. But you know, you say yes and step out. God takes care of the rest man.
Speaker 3: Yes, amen, Well, what a what an interesting character to h to write a book about. Because when you're reading the Bible, just just strictly the Bible, there's some there's some interesting things mentioned about him that points to you to different directions. So what what was it out of the just just straight from the Bible first before we dig into extra biblical text that made you just go, you know what, this is somebody I would like to concentrate on, because they're giving us hints here of something that's more interesting than than than we're getting getting fed. Just from the Book of Genesis. What was it that kind of stood out to you?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean at first, I mean it wasn't until I had like a perception change. I got a new set of glasses to read this book. You know, doctor Michael Heiser, did he hit that reset button for me? You know, to put the step into the ancient mindset of the people that wrote the Bible and who the Bible was written to, you know, to properly understand it. But just the birth, the birth alone, it's strange to say the least. You know, Genesis twenty five. Twenty five says that he came out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry cloak. And I read over it just you know, as a kid or a young adult, and I was like, okay, you know, my preacher, if they did touch on it, it was like, oh yeah, you know he was had Harry arms or a good full beard, you know he was. He was just kind of You're like, you're Harry uncle.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It goes to the beach, takes his shirt off and he's got a little bit of a wool shared underneath.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that immediately kind of stood out to me. But another thing was the trading of the birthright. I thought that that was just so strange and didn't make any sense whatsoever. It's you know, I tell people it's kind of like the modern context. Your father is Donald Trump, and you're set to inherit the billions of dollars, the family business. The keys to the kingdom are yours, and you just come in one day tired from dealing in real estate and trade everything for a bag of Dorito's from your brother. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. So I was just saying to myself, there has to be something missing from this story. So like Genesis six, you know, there's this little blurb and we're like, whoa, whoa, there has to be more to this story. And once you get to dig and go through some of these extra biblical books and stuff, that's where you find all the connective tissue.
Speaker 3: Yes, hey, man, I totally get it. Man, and even me, you know, I'm going through uh. I went through Genesis and Exodus, Leviticus. Afe not not all the way through Leviticus, but just just when you're just concentrating on portions and just studying and studying studying, then this this portion stood out to me too, you know, And I definitely had questions after after studying it, and then I'm thinking, next time I come around, I'll study more and deeper. But this is a perfect time for me to have you on the show because on Josh Monday, Christian Conspiracy pasta I'm just our podcast, I'm just about to release that, uh, that portion of of scripture. So it's gonna this is gonna end up lining up perfect, you know, for for you to kind of fill in the blakes. So yeah, so now so we have that portion. Uh you know, he's a what's a few of the of the of the bullet points that you got just from the Bible? Why is that? Okay if you name those, I don't know if you have them off the probably have them off the top of your head. Obviously wrote the book, but a few bullet points on Esau biblically, should we go through some of those just so people understand some of the attributes of him that did kind of that kind of points you towards maybe what your book is saying, you know, the giant portion or strong men or or anything like that. Maybe we could point out those first and then then you can maybe give them the extra biblical text portion of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just as far as the Bible. I mean I even said it, like in the description on the back of the book. He's one of the most enigmatic characters of the Bible because you just have little blurbs and bits and pieces about him. But if you just restricted yourself to the Bible, it's definitely something that is hinting toward missing context. There's something these people that were reading this and the people of this time knew that we are just we're missing and you can see that cook because kind of how they talk about in the Bible about this guy, it's like, you know, you're supposed to assume and you're supposed to already know why God hated Esau, you know, and things like that. So it's like you have the birth come out red, covering hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak. I thought it was just fascinating how the writer threw in, you know, all the detail of the birth that you know, basically his foot was pushing on Jacob's head and Jacob was clutching his heel. So it's almost kind of like a snapshot of Genesis three point fifteen there, and it's not far from the telling of that dragon slayer prophecy is, you know, as Timothy Albarino likes to call it. So you kind of have that law of first mentioned rule going on there with biblical scholars talking about how they use imagery and words to point back, you know, to certain events, and he, you know, trades his burst right and that to me, like I said earlier, just didn't make no sense. And then you have the people like some of my pastors and stuff growing up. You know, Oh, he was just a very carnal man. Uh, he cared, He let the desires of the flesh rule him. He was just hungry and that's all he was concerned about. So he just traded away the birth right. And then oh he was just hairy like your uncle. You know, he just had a good, good beard. But the problem is is the context. I mean, when you go on and he tries to get the blessing from his father Isaac, you know, Rebecca has to kill a goat, take the skin of the goat and wrap it around Jacob to fool his blind father. So I mean, this wasn't hyperbole, that, this wasn't poetic language. No Esau was literally so hairy that he felt like a goat.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: And if you've ever failed a goat's fur, man, I mean, it's thick, it's coarse and it's oily, you know. I say it kind of jokingly because it just I mean, you have to because it sounds so crazy, But I mean it's it's the truth. If you let scripture say what it says, and you've seen a character described as Esau is described without hesitation, you would say, I just seen a bigfoot. I seen a sasquatch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the thing that I think is interesting is the Book of Genesis. Obviously Moses was not alive during the Book of Genesis, so this portion is a first hand account from God giving it to Moses.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So that's I think that that we can valid Like I always tell people, I could validate the Book of Moses so much just by going to Numbers versus numbers twelve, verses four through eight, where God is saying that he speaks to Moses face to face or mouth the mouth, right, And then you go to the Book of Exodus and it's talking about God speaking to Moses just like he speaks to a friend. So this downloaded information to Moses. It can't be taken the way some of these scholars or biblical you know, theologians try to try to say. You know, some of it's allegorical. Like for me, I just take it like you are saying. I'm taking it like God is downloading this information to Moses. And why is he saying to Moses these certain things? Right, So they're obviously important to giving these bullet points on est Also, as Justin's going through what he's going through, I just want you guys to look at it through the view of First of all, God cannot lie. It's impossible for God to lie. Everything that that Justin is saying is coming. It's a download from the most High to Moses. So it is especially the biblical portion of this is information that we should we should look at it through that lens. Also, do not add to the word of God Proverbs thirty verse five, because because God's word is pure, right, So so what he's saying is is exactly what God was saying about you saw, And we don't add to the word of God where some people try to do, you know, and like this is just allegorical, this is just poetic language. No, this is God is saying this for a reason. There's bullet points on this, gentleman, for a reason. So yeah, go ahead and continue.
Speaker 2: Sorry man, Yeah, And then you taught, it goes on and it follows his genealogy and basically after you know, he's quote unquote screwed out of his verse, right, that's when he goes into full rebellion and he takes not one, not two, but three wives, and two of them were from the Canaanites, which they were prohibited to do and God commanded him not to do. And when you go through there and you read, you know, it gives the names, it gives the in laws, the authors, and uh, thanks to the great work of people like Gary Wayne, you can go through Deuteronomy in numbers in these books and trace some of these Nephilim giant genealogies. And that's exactly who these two girls were. And right, one of them was the hit Tide and whole rights. Yeah, and so even Gary says in his book, you know, it's a high probability because these were high chiefs, their fathers, so these were like giant you know, it's a high likelihood. We don't know, but they could have been giantesses. You know, they were definitely ben giant clans. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And so I was like, you have this hairy you know, quote unquote man breeding with Nephlim giants, you have a high likelihood of throwing some really strange pups, to say the least. Yeah, and they end up his nephew. Through all this inner breeding with these giant clans, Uh ends up producing a Malek, which an entire Nephelan you know, tribe known for their ruthlessness and their and their their battle tactics. The Uh, the Amalekites were named after him, and when you go to the Hebrew, that name means blood liquors. And they were known like basically like Viking deserks, that they were known for battle and they're fearless, you know, and just how great they were out on the field. And their name needs blood liquors. I mean that sounds pretty you know, vamporistic. And his third wife, he goes to Ishmael. Okay, so now here is someone in the same situation as him. Here is another eldest brother who was quote unquote screwed out of their birthright. So you can imagine the hatred that was sown around the late night campfires with these two guys. And you talk about blood feuds, you know, this hatfield McCoy don't have nothing on us. And it's playing out today when you turn on your news and you see all the stuff going on over there, over the Gods, the strip and the two States solution. This is the enmity between the two seeds. This is the seed war because you have Jacob and Esau and the other side thinks that they were screwed out of their inheritance and their birthright and they're fighting to the death over and over there. And from this union you have all your Muslim nations and people groups that want to just wipe off God's people from the face of the earth.
Speaker 4: So true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much, so much to unpack there. Yeah, And I thought I was in to when when Jacob met back with his brother.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know, his brother had all these men with them, and Jacob he knows obviously how strong his brother is because he literally bows down like seven times before he gets to him where he's just making sure and then he keeps offering up these gifts to him to have him accept it, and he keeps denying it. No, brother, it's good, it's good. And he just he needed him to accept the gifts just to know that they are good before he even approached him, because uh, Esau if he if he wasn't of a giant stature, but he obviously was. If he was just normal, he's obviously a warrior that that kicks butt on the battlefield. His brother was making sure and the whole story is super fascinating. Jason, do you have anything to add on Broth or anything.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, Dude, your cover or your book is awesome. Bro It's like a it's like Assassin's Creed type of stuff. It's pretty cool looking up some cliff notes and stuff. But yeah, I could, I could, Uh, I could see.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I agree with you totally. It's a seed war and I totally agree that. Uh that Esaw was the flesh and his brother was was more of there's there's a spirit, and well they both the kind of flesh. They kind of went after the flesh at a young age. But Esa stayed with it. He stayed worldly, you know, he stayed out there with the Uh. He's that's what they're saying. They do the two different kind of the seed and the good seed the bad seed. It's it's the same thing. It's like just just the Bible has written so well that they they go through and and have have all this stuff that that that goes along and it tells you the story and it tells you the exact way it is, and some people interpret it some way. But if you start from the beginning and keep going, it's all about the bloodline. That's all about. That's why in the Bible they show you so many of genealogies, and people don't even to pay attention to the just go through, like we got this, we got that. They get bored in and look at it. But if you go through and look at this stuff, it's super important, which which which way the bloodlines win? Which way? Uh? Which way God was going with with with blessing the nation? And it's pretty crazy, and it's all written right there. It seems like you got a pretty good gist of it, dude, if you wrote a book about it. And I understand, I want to watch a book too, but I just I just don't even have the.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna start with in oh man, come on in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Now, in the beginning, one stormy night, No.
Speaker 4: I got writer's blocked, dude, these kids leave me alone.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and I think what's also fascinating if you guys go you know, do get a chance to go through the book of Genesis, like I'm going through, you always notice that, you know, when they're marrying, like you know, Abraham's children or you know, on he keeps telling them to go back to go marry outside of the Canaanites, right, and then you're seeing all these like God even like in Genesis fifteen, I'm not through with the Amorites, you know, or you see like Sodom Ingamora fighting with the Raphaeim on their side, you know, and you're seeing all these you're seeing all these things mentioned like if you go you know, like Gary Wayne really points this stuff out of all these tribes and not knowing who these people are, like the Hittites or the whole rights, you don't you don't even know. So as you read through, not knowing what Genesis six or these these those those also those bloodlines, then you're reading the book as if it's just a novel and you're not understanding. But once you dig in and you know about Genesis six four, and then you know that some of these are giant tribes and you're noticing that that you know, Isaac is told to go like four hundred and fifty miles to go meet with his his wife and out of the out of the side of the Canaanites. And then you're noticing these certain things. And Jason was saying that Jacob was of the spirit he is like later but yeah, he ends up lying and and and the way that uh, she she lies, the way she points it out as saying that he you know, uh that Esau married the Canaanite, you know, or or which is a hit tite you know, and a whole right, And I'm sorry, I think it was a hit tight. But we're noticing that Ah Abraham and and his his family are surrounded by Canaanites and surrounded by these giant tribes and U it's it's it's very fascinating once you understand that, and you know that and uh and and you just and then like later on too. Like one thing that's interesting about about his his line is that that King Herod was actually an Edamite in Jesus's time. He came came from that line, and you see how evil that he ended up being as well. So that actually solidifies what probably what your book is talking about. I don't know, did you have that in your book at did you know that that part?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: No, I mean you're discussing myself. I don't think you knew it. Now.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that you knew that that, but just it just kind of points started.
Speaker 2: Later, you know, yeah, it does. And I kind of just like briefly mentioned it because I was talking about how you know, at Satan's fall, uh and if you follow that, and I love how Mike Haiser talked about it, how he believes, you know, the seals started opening at the resurrection, at the ascension, and he was talking about, you know, that's we get that revelation twelve, that's the birth of Christ and so you know, these behold these signs in the heavens, a woman cloth and the sun that's Burgo, twelve stars on her head, the constellation Leo, the moon under her feet, the sun in her womb literally and all that stuff. And it said that you know, if you do that astronomically like a clock, you know, you can pinpoint the time to nine to eleven within a two minute window with the moon. But that's when the fighting breaks out and the rebellion happens. And it says that that's when Satan and a third of the angels was swept down, but also the dragon laying at her her feet waiting to devour the child. The constellation Hydra is right there, which significantly its tail takes up one third of the heavens and there's a significant lack of stars compared to the rest of the heavens to where that tale is. So I talk about how he was thrown down there. So it's kind of like they were laying back and waiting and plotting, trying to figure out what they were going to do. But then when they seen the birth of Christ happen, that's they're like, that's when they had to make their move, and then they were thrown down. But it says, you know, woe to the inhabitants of earth because his time is short. And so it's like boom right there at the birth of Jesus Herod, you know from the bad seed line, uh Satan or a fallen angel starts whispering in his ear. There's a king being born and he's going to destroy your kingdom. You better kill all the new born jew babies around Bethlehem, and the boom they send them out to kill all these babies. But the ads of the Lord Warrens marrying Joseph and they flee to Egypt just like Moses, and or sustained for a season.
Speaker 3: Interesting, yes, And then okay, so since we kind of have a few well just so you guys know as well, he was a hunter. Jacob was more of an inside person, so more of a I would say, like a mama's.
Speaker 4: Boy, you know.
Speaker 3: And then you know, I say, proud of Esau. You know, he was like, he's like, all right, he's a hunter. He's bringing me game. He's like all right, Like you know, when you have a boy like Jason has his son, Maverick, and he has two other sons, but they're not old enough yet. But I'm noticing Jason's like, you know, he's playing basketball a sudden, He's he's playing football. He's getting him ready to become, you know, a strong man, you know. So he's he's probably like that dad bond, you know, like they're they're probably you know, fishing whatever, you know together and hunting, and and you're noticing Jacob is more you know with his mom, you know, and and uh in the house maybe doing whatever he's doing, you know. But yeah, so the and then and then uh, it's saying that he's a hunter, he's he's a bowman, you know, you know, you know, you know, it's how to obviously handle himself in the field. And so now once you get to like extra biblical text, what what was point? What what do you think Uh? What bullet points kind of came to you to uh, to where you got to your your conclusion in the book? Uh?
Speaker 2: Honestly, Uh. And I just say this for context, you know, because the stuff I talk about, you know, I mean I do I have people listen to the show that are not Christians. Uh, So you know, I kind of just say this for context. I'm like, you know, for us Christians, you know, we call it the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Greeks, you know, the voice or what's the word I'm looking for the inspiration they found, you know, they caught it the muse. But it's like, as I started going through some of these extra biblical texts, you know, for interviews and for episodes and stuff that I'd done on the show, I just started finding all these little pieces of Esau's story. And of course there was some that was you know, just didn't make sense or didn't fit into the biblical narrative where I had trouble getting it in there. So those I just kind of threw over my shoulder and kept digging. But I found a lot man that were I mean, it just fit perfect into the biblical narrative and answered questions about stuff. I'm like, Okay, that makes a whole lot more sense now. I didn't have to twist it and force it in. I mean, it just fit perfect. And the first one that I stumbled across was the Book of Jasher, and I have it in the books, but it's slipping my head now. There's two references to the Book of Jasher in the Old Testament. I think one of them is in the Book of Kings. Yeah, yep. And so that shows you that this book was you know, this scroll was circulating amongst the people that they read it, and they knew it, and they were familiar with it. You know, we can argue whether or not the version we have now is exactly the way the other one was. But so as I got to read in that though, it says that when in Genesis we hear that just Esau comes in from the field exhausted and well, the Book of Jasher says that Esau was alive during the time of King Nemrod, and they both were their claims to fame. As you mentioned, Josh, they were the mighty hunters.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: In Hebrew that that was gible reem, same word you used to describe the Nephelo giants. And in the Book of Genesis we hear that Nimrod wasn't born a gibbe rim. It says that he became, yes, a gibrim. Yes, And a lot of people theorize, you know, was this uh, you know, sexual magic, you know, rights to manipulate the DNA, or was this scientific or some kind of spiritual uh, selling your soul you know, to the to the naicas. You know, there's all kinds of theories circul circulating on how he became a Gibberim. But in the Book of Jashure it says that Nimrod looked upon Esau with jealousy and hatred all.
Speaker 4: Of his days.
Speaker 2: And the way it words it is that Nimrod goes out with two other gible rim and they go to try to hunt down Esau. So it's kind of like you know, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, You know, you have Nimrod Gaston the great Hunter, trying to take down this hairy beast to get the notoriety of being the one that took down the mighty beast and mount that head on his mantle. That's his missing piece. And it says that Esau sees him coming and basically hides in the woods or the brush or whatever. But it says that when they approach and they turn their backs, that he springs out and takes his sword and cuts off the head of Dimrod. And then he battles these other two gibber riem and he kills not one, not two, but three Nephelom giants and the king Nimrod. And it says that he takes the time to remove Nimrod's garments, and it just says it gives like just this little blurb, but it says, uh, he removed the garments to which Nimrod was able to rule over all the nations. And it says he takes it back home and he hides these garments and then he goes into the tent of his brother Jacob. So that to me tied in a whole lot of loose ends. That trading that birthright, you know, Genesis just says, he comes in from the field exhausted. You dagon right, he was exhausted. H. He probably sustained some life threatening injuries in this battle, you would assume. And he just killed the king. He's on the run. He's desperate, probably bleeding out, looking for somebody to sew him up, feed him, and get him back to health. But oh, I was just gonna say so uh that that explains why he was just like, you know, take it, and then even says, yes, this's what use is a birth right to me when I'm dead?
Speaker 4: Take it?
Speaker 2: And then it explains that the urgency in Jacob's voice, because Jacob's you know, he ain't just like, hey, yeah, i'll give you some if you maybe trade me the birth right.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: When you read that, he says, trade me your birthright, do this thing. Now, promise me you will do this. So it's kind of like, you know, it's like a heat of the moment, bleeding out, you know, and he's like, please help you help He's like, tell me, you promise me you'll do it. I'll help you, just promise me.
Speaker 3: And then the garment, the garment part is fascinating too. You know which garment that is. I know you'll probably get into that right now. But so maybe that's probably maybe another reason why, because that garment makes him makes you more powerful, right And maybe maybe that's another thing where he was like, Hey, I could say my birth right now, but I'll have no problem, you know, And now I have this type of power having this this garment, And I don't know if it gave him any any extra power, but supposedly it had this Uh is what that's that's that garment in the Book of Josh that's what gave Nimrod, that that get that mighty men gibberine. And then the in the Greek scept Tuogen that that word giberine is actually it is giant. They use that word. They don't even use uh mighty men in the Greek scept Tuogen. And you know that the Greek scept tu agent the language is is more specific so and and more accurate. I guess what is it, Jason? What word? What did a Chuck Misser use on the On the Greek it's more not specific or accurate. It's another word I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 4: Oh? It said it's uh, it's it's uh. It's so precise, because precise, that's the word more precise. Five, Like like the whole sentence has to fit perfectly or we'll they'll throw it out. But I want to mention you guys talked about earlier about how you saw or his brother it was it was Jacob, yeah about them, Like and he's afraid. I was saying that, Like how it goes to your point, like, I'm not afraid of my brother, Dude, I don't care how I don't care how boldly he is, how big he gets, how that is. I'm not afraid of him at all. And even if I took his birth rider, I'm not afraid to throw down my brother. Dude, if if it had it, I'm like, I'm just saying. But but if he was hanging around with a bunch of giants, did Yeah, if you're gonna you go up there to you know, and meet him, you're like, oh crap, these guys are no here you go. I have all this stuff, have my goats, have some women, whatever you want. But uh yeah, maybe that's why, because maybe he was super scared. Like they don't mention this stuff in the Bible. They just tell you like bits and pieces. But like how the net how how uh, it's only in Genesis six that they're they're mentioned scattered a little bit throughout the Bible, but they're just mentioned there, and that they not talked about it after that, like there was Nephlin thanks, Like it's like, well the nefhlin?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: What is that? It's like giants for back in the days. That's kind of kind of sounds kind of fairy tailish, But I think they kick all of that stuff. Like I think a lot of that stuff, like the Book of Joshure, the Apocrypha, you know, those type of books like you said they were they were widely read and that's the language they use, and that's what the probably what the rabbis taught to like all that stuff, like how Enoch was the same way, Like it's not panical or how do you say, I don't know, I don't know how to say that, but uh, but it was the actual teachings they were having and the language they are speaking back in the days, So you can't really you know, it's it's a good way to study. It's not a it might not be biblical, but who knows, maybe they took it out for that reason. To maybe not, you know, uh, because it's interesting to me, like it like it's kind of like a comic book or something like it It grabs me and I'm like, oh man, these characters are cool, these all this is awesome. These guys. It's and then you start pick clicking and like you start seeing like the how you said that, the seed war and the and the birthrights and and and you start going. You start doing studies and like some people, like my buddy's don't like, dude, where what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like where are you in the Bible? Like I'm like just trying to learn to be Like I'm I just study it differently. I don't. I don't look at it just as the as it just tells you something is like there's a meaning behind all of it, and it's and if you can find it, that's pretty cool. It's pretty it's pretty pretty awesome. Yeah, I agree. You also wrote a book about it. You wrote a book. It got you off your eyes to write a book. And like you said, a lot of your listeners probably don't even believers, but you never know. You grab one of those guys's ears and he'll boom, she write it and be a believer, and I'm like, oh man, this guy wrote something that was really cool. It's interesting. I never thought about it like that puts in a new perspective. And when you do that, it brings the Bible alive.
Speaker 3: Bro exactly like taking these like these these portions and and then once you like, that's the thing, once you uh, once those those keys are unlocked, and then as you as you continue to go through, it just opens up different avenues and your mind. It expands your mind in it in a way where where people are are like if you expite it to people like Jay, someone's saying maybe a common person like that's why they say, like where you at and the Bible? Are you getting all this? But once you lay up foundation and and and and then the people have that foundation, then they could follow along quite easily. And then when you point certain things out, like like like in the Book of Genesis, the whole entire time God is is keeps on mentioning Amorites or you know, these different giant tribes, like even even like I said, and and you don't see God getting involved unless it is something that has to do with the giants or you know, even even like the Tower of Babbel, like there was something there a little bit more. And then also Sodom and Gomorah, where they're going after a strange flesh. God doesn't get involved. Like think about Sodom and Gomorah. It says the Lord had the Lord throw fire and brimstone on this city. Everyone's like, uh, I see pastors talking about Sodom and Gamora and they're like, oh, it's because you know there there there was sodomy, and there was there was wide.
Speaker 4: Activities, but the condoonement of it.
Speaker 3: Everybody was well, yes, that portion, that portion is is true, but what there was something more to it? Think about this, dude, Jesus, I believe it's Jesus uh that Lord Porson and then God, the Father's the other Lord Porson. It's so it's so something is so evil as going on that that God literally destroyed that whole entire city and he came to check, you know, what was going on. But anyways, that strange flesh portion, I personally believe that that could be a point where they were trying to do second incursion fallen angel type of activity.
Speaker 2: And the reason did you use that same strange about strange flesh and associated directly with Genesis six.
Speaker 3: Yes, and obvious, yeah, and and so I think that there's something more to it, obviously, and that's why God got involved. And then Tower of Babbel. I think as you get into extra biblical text, you're learning more and more like there's something more to that as well. Building the tower to the heavens enticing fallen angels to come back down. Maybe like there was some some people that that theorize that maybe they're trying to bring a virgin up there to try to get fallen like entice these fallen angels again because uh, you know, because of Nimrod's ancestors. Just there's just more to it. The reason why God gets involved obviously with Genesis six happening and that God, you know, the flood came and Jenet and Joshua ten through twelve. When we were mentioning where it mentions the Book of Joshure, excuse me, God stops the moon and the sun from moving because Joshua was fighting who Joshua's fighting the Amorites, the king of Bashan. Right, So God is getting physically involved right there because he wants to make sure that these giant tribes are wiped out and uh, you know the five four King war in the Book of Genesis that that is you see, you hear giant tribes mentioned there, and uh, it's just it's it's fascinating when you when you dig and you find out these these things, like Gary Wayne kind of opened up to some people and and then you see these different tribes throughout the Bible. Once you know, then you're like, okay, then you understand. And then these atheists and these people that have all these contentions towards the Bible, if they knew these certain things that you're you're probably opening up in your in your on your show, in your book, and then we're trying to open up and you know, God is opening up through us to different people, then they don't they can't really be contentious towards God doing these certain things like the flood or wiping out all men, women, and children of a tribe. You know, once they find out these these certain points in the Bible, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Well, everybody says that people that aren't believers, they go, well, why if there's a God, why would you wipe out women, children, and you know all these people. And it's like because there's a reason for that. And every time he states, he tells saul Ay, wipe out, I don't care, don't bring back anything, not their cat, own nothing, and he doesn't want nothing to do. And every time he states this, it's always wipe out every woman, child, cat, dog, whatever is involved in that situation. Wipe them out because but there's always some way that that they always disobey too, so they always bring back some of something from there, or they make back to you, like like you said, don't be making those told Joshua, don't be making deals with nobody, nobody out here. And then he goes in accident, he gets conned in doing it. But what does God do. He makes He holds him up to his he holds him up to me. He makes some honor is his decisions. But it's the the Nephelin and and all that. It's it's a it's a crazy concept and it makes you it kind of makes you think, like, man, is is this stuff all real? Is it really?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 4: Is it really like that? And when you get down and if I've never read a book like this, the Bible that explains it, like everything is explained perfect, and you're like dang, dude, this is this is this is this is Did I just do a breakthrough? And I did. I did just find something that maybe no one else That's why I thought at first off, like I find something that nobody else found down It's like, you know, there's a lot of people actually think like this. And and and I understand that there was there was a blood there was a bloodline, there was a blood issue. There was and it's and and God, you know, has to intervene because we're too we were we just do wherever we want anyways we don't know we're doing. So God has to intervene. He has to he has to uh kind of maneuver people. And and and like like you said, Ruth was a Moabite, Uh what was Rebecca? She was also Uh she was also a gentile, a lot of gentile. Who else a rahab was a gentile? Wasn't And uh, you have all these gentile women that God said don't get with and don't mess with. But he's you know, that's how you get the Messiah through that, through those lines. It's it's kind of crazy, it's very crazy. If you go read your there's a blood curse on the whole lineup David, Yes, but he goes through two different if you read Luke and you read Matthew. One goes through Nathaniel, one goes through the Solomon. That's how crazy it is. And they both and one is Joseph's side and one is Mary's side. Boom, they're both through the line of David, but one is from It's like you go through like, dang, dude, if this is if this isn't real, someone's super good con and I don't care who you are, there's no way you're gonna reach this many people from two thousand and three thousand years ago and and have like a just a just still like wow, that's that's hard to that's hard to conceive, Like it's very hard to conceive it. But it's like when you go through it, you're like, man, I better start paying attention to the little things in this Bible because little things are usually the ones that really put put it out and put it all together. Like I love like you, I love like you talking about giving up your birthright. It's it seems like canaan Abel one get one is one is favored the one, the other one.
Speaker 2: Isn't one one it is the same man story over over.
Speaker 4: Yes, because and and and. In our form of prophecy, it's prediction fulfillment. But in the in the Jewish prophecy, it's pattern. For film, it there's always it's it's it's the same things happening over and over, and it's not it might be, it might be it's just different people, but it's it's that's how they're predicted. That's how their prophecy is done. It's done by it's it's done by I forgot what what the word was for it, but it's it's.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: If you get like like we were talking about canebel you have one guy that's that's favored because he listens to what God wants, and the other one wants to bring what he thinks is is is what God wants. That's where you get one side that that that totally believes, has so much faith and and understands grace, understands all that stuff, and the other one he just thinks, hey, man, you know what I do. This work, I work this land, I'm a I provide for my family this way. This is what probably God will want. And God's like, no, I don't want that. I told you. There's certain ways I tell you to do things and you don't listen all that. Let me listen. You want to start your own religion through through this type of uh type of type of thinking. And sometimes that's that's why God intervenes. It's it's it's it's crazy, Adam and Eve that one gives It's just like it's all through the Bible they give people giving up their birthright. You know, Samson, he was chosen to be a great, a great, great champion, he just gives it, gives up his his his right to do anything because he makes stupid decisions because he falls for the the for lust and through the eyes. And there's just so many different like things in the Bible that are that are all about the same type of you know, second born Noise getting the birthright, the firstborn Noise ends up losing it or getting screwed or screwed himself out of it doing something stupid or and it's just it's like danged. And when you go through the Bible like on this is boring, dude, I can't read this stuff and say, nah, dude, it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: And that's a bigger meta narrative and I tell people. I try to you know, I love how Derek Gilbert, you know, he said that he was a generalist. And when I tell people, you know, if I could classify myself as something, that would probably be it. I know a little bit about a lot of different things, and I try to connect them. And I love these micro and micro like narratives in the Bible because, like you had mentioned, you had kanaan Abel, you have Jacob and Esau, you have the heavenly family. Because if you look at it that way, you know, the angelic race is the elder brother and we are the younger brother. And it plays into these parables, and I think that's what Jesus was talking about, like when he told the parable of the prodigal son. There was an elder son and there was a younger son. The younger son wanted his inheritance now, and he got it and took off and rolled in the pig excrement and came back and was welcomed with open arms. It says that a cloak was put on him, you know, symbolically for these these garments and birth right and the signet ring, the family crest. A big party was thrown, but the elder brother was pissed off. He was like, I've been here since the beginning. I've never left, I've never done you wrong. Where's my fat and calf? And that is a more you know, macro narrative of the angelic race in US and their fall in their rebellion.
Speaker 3: That's great and I never thought of it that way.
Speaker 4: Very gets a way to put it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's that's very interesting. And then one one more thing I was gonna ask you is, uh, what was that garment? I know what it is, but I want my audience to know what was that garment that that Nimrod had that the Book of Joshua describes, And why was that important for Esau to take that garment off? I didn't want I didn't want to lose that part because I know we're going somewhere else.
Speaker 4: What was the garment? Well?
Speaker 2: Uh, when I first read that, I was like, Okay, what's the deal with these garments? And as you keep reading, you find out that these are the super natural garments from the Garden of God.
Speaker 4: This like their oarium type of thing that when you shed your you shed your okitarium, your your uh, the angels and and and when they fell when they came down to down sex with him, they shed.
Speaker 2: Their oh left their first to stay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like how like how when when Adam came back he knew what was wrong with Eve? He knew because she was different, Like, hey, like you don't look the same, like you're light, you know. I'm like, I wonder how you would look with your heavenly gardle. I see what you're saying, Jason, have you ever heard I want to ask you a question, have you ever heard of Elijah's mantle? Kind of the same thing like he had.
Speaker 2: Like a I think that's the supernatural garment too, yeah, because they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he gives it. Yeah, there you go. It's kind of like a here, now you take now, you take this this this part because he called fire down from Evan dude and stuff like that, like there's only a few guys. There's only a few guys in the Bible that I can do that. It was Moses and him and well you.
Speaker 3: Can also see the angelic realm. He tells Alicia, his his his partner, like you don't understand what's on that mountain and then ask God to release the veil.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, we're good.
Speaker 3: You know. So, yeah, it's almost like having that on you're able to see the angelic realm.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That's a good point, dude, that's a really good point. Like you shed that first, your first your first like kind of like your first skin, your first, you know, your first darmit and you go and you go with uh, man, that's crazy and her thought about that, Well, you're blowing my mind right now, bro, Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: This is something something me and my friend Jared, the one that listens to your show, Justin we were talking about too. We don't want to go too many places, but I think we have some some some things here that we're unlocking that I think people maybe don't even in the Book of Ezekiel when it's talking about when it's talking about Lucifer in the garden and he has all these different stones, you know, like you know, yes, I think that that is his okitarian right, And what does that look like? Well, if you take a p one thousand camera and you look up to a star, you're seeing it look like different jewels, you know, And people might think I'm crazy, But the way I read the Bibles is and just like Justin was saying, when you look up at that the third of the stars are gone. Well, what are the stars like? Even at extra biblical text, you know, would they would be angels?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: So that could be the okaitarian could look like what you see in a p one thousand camera when you look at camera, look at these stars, they're shining in different colors that look like jewels, And that could be angels up there. And that's what their okaitarian looks like the same thing that's described in the Book of Ezekiel when you when you look at you know, Lucifer, when his okaitarian different color jewels. Now, am I crazy? Maybe? But look what the Bible says in about all the stars falling to the earth. What does it say in the book Revelation all the stars are going to fall to the earth? Right, it says in the Book of Isaiah, it's still prophecy of that same situation. And it says all the hosts of heaven. What are the hosts of heaven? It's the army of angels. And I'm not telling you, guys that every single star is a angel. I'm just telling you I think that stars are a type of angel, like a d different sect of Angel, and they're doing a certain motion.
Speaker 4: In the sky.
Speaker 3: But then these wandering stars which are planets which we happen to just call different gods, and in the Book of Jude they're actually judged, so they are doing a different formation. So what are they doing. They are being disobedient to God and they're doing their own orbit if you want to say that, or if you want to say the their own motion. And that is probably why these different things are called, you know, you know, Saturn and Jupiter, and God warns this in the book of Uranibe don't worship the stars. And then also when you go to Aphesian six twelve, it says what that these dark are in our principalities of evil are in what heavenly places or high places. So that's where the battles are happening between Earth and heaven.
Speaker 2: And that's where That's what I was going to say, on earth as it is in heaven, because I like how you went with it, because I was just kind of looking at the physical and the scene in bology. But you always have mirrored images, you know, Earth and Heaven. When the Israelites are battling on Earth against their enemy, it says the angels in heaven are also battling. But I was looking at just from like the symbology and the physical side, because, like you said, it says in Ezekiel twenty eight, it's talking to Satan, says you were in the garden of God, perfect in all your ways, to inequality was found in you. Every precious stone was you were covering. And at least you know Sardis barrel onyx topaz Jasper. It's according to what translation you read. The Maserratic texts lists nine stones, with the septuagen lists twelve. And this is a carbon copy mirror image of the priestly epod that God gave the commandments to Moses that the priests were to wear. And then it even says that this guy that's being addressed, who we believe to be Satan. In Ezekiel twenty eight, it also says he has a sanctuary, says you profaned your sanctuaries. So it's painting this Nakash wearing a priestly robe, and he had a sanctuary and he defiled it, and he was cast from the mountain of God as a profane thing. So you know, Michael Heiser broke down that word nakash, it can mean serpent, but it can also mean the shining one, the one who practices divination. So when you look at his garment that he was wearing, like you talked about taking that p. One thousand camera, this garment that he had on, he definitely would be a shining one. It fits the description of his name. But I postulate in the book that when he tried to deceive his younger brother and basically get him in trouble, that the coverings given to Adam and Eve were the priestly garments of the nakash. That he was demoted, stripped of his position, kicked out of his sanctuary, and the symbol for kingship and priesthood was then bestowed upon the younger brother, which is mankind. And all rabbis, when you read the rabbinic texts, trace their beginnings of their priesthood and dominion back to Adam, because the first thing he did when he come out of the garden, he was, you know, given a blessing to be fruitful and multiply, and he performed the rites of a priest. First thing he done was he had a sacrifice, and this garment was the birthright. You know, some people refer to it as the the Order of Malkisa dec this was the symbol. And I'm a Southern man, so you know, I view things differently. But like in the South, they have this thing. It's called like your grandmother's quilted blanket. Great great great great great grandma has this blanket she's sown and it's like a family heirloom that gets passed to the eldest daughter. And that's what this birthright was. And you go through Jashure, it traces it. It's given to the favored line, you know, it goes to Enoch, it goes to Matthuselah Noah Hazard and it says that he has it on the boat bringing it through the flood. And it says that in Ham's going out, that Ham stole these garments and then gave them to Cush, and Cush hid them, kept them in secret. And it said that Nimrod was the son of his old age, whom he loved exceedingly. The same kind of verbiage used to describe Joseph, because it said Joseph was the child of Jacob's old age, whom he loved exceedingly. And it says, then he gives him these garments, and it says at twenty years old, at the coming of age, Nimrod put on these garments and he became a gibble rem.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's in the Book of Joshure right, yeah, part Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was reading.
Speaker 3: I was just like, man, that's that's how we're getting these because okay, So one thing I think it's important for audience to know from a context point of view is I noticed that some pastors when they when they read certain parts I sometimes they I would like them to separate what they're what they're saying, because sometimes they might have something they throw in there from like Joe Ciphiz about the Tower of Babbel, and then a couple other things, and then and then when you actually go read the Bible yourself, you're like, oh, like I thought it was all this stuff added on to it, you know, but I think it's important. So yeah, So that's in the Book of Jasher that that portion, and and doesn't that add a whole bunch to what you just said to to when you start going through And and also what happened when Noah got off the arc. He also did sacrifice, right, he did sacrifice as well. So it's almost like everything was already in place, and then when the levitical line comes, then then God obviously downloaded exactly what he wanted them to do, but they were still doing all that stuff before. So that's that's fascinating.
Speaker 4: Nimrod is a direct line from Noah. Yeah, you know, he's he's a don't know, a great grandson or great grandson. But if yeah, if you're Nimrod, you know you have direct knowledge of God. You have almost like you go to your grandpa and you're like, hey, I don't know if you ever read the story of Gilga Mash, I don't know, I don't know, but it's similar to this this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy goes I think it's the same story, just told through a you know, a Mesopotamian Babylonian lens.
Speaker 4: Yes, me too. And he was also a big dude, and his brother was or I don't know his inky, I don't know his name is. Yeah, he looked like a Yeah, he looked like a he looked like a beast dude. And and look what happens to nebe Canezer. What does God do to him? Sends them into the wilderness, and becomes a east and and and that's that's crazy. And did and Joseph got a garment too, right, he got a multi colored garment.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I think it's the same garment.
Speaker 4: Yes, it could be the same garment. And who knows, maybe Lya's now is the same garment as fast down and and and that's what you that's crazy, that's a that's Ah.
Speaker 2: I talk about all that stuff in the book. And what's crazy is I had ah give me just one second. Gosh what I'm having a brain fart on his name. It's you know, you talk to so many people you forget stuff. But I had David Roll on the show, and he is a you know, an egyptologist and historian. When he was talking about the coat, you know, of many colors this garment, and they've recently found archaeological evidence to even collaborate, you know, the these biblical stories, because he said, the ancient city of of Varus is a known semite, you know, which is a you know, the archaeological term for Jewish people, you know, and that they had built this settlement in Egypt and at the center of the town was this huge house that was for like a high official and that there was even a pyramid tomb, and only you know, government officials and people of high importance had these pyramid tombs. And it said that when they excavated it that it was empty, but they found shards and pieces of like this large statue, and they started putting it together, and they said, the first thing they noticed is that it had yellow painted skin, and it said, that was not an Egyptian thing. That was a Semite thing. Semites painted their depictions their people with yallow skin. That said. Then they got to the head and the head had flame red hair. You said, that's not an Egyptian thing either, but that is a semi thing. And it ties into it to Jacob and Joseph. The red hair was a dominant gene. And then it says, draped over the shoulder of this statue was a coat of many colors, so that they believe in this ancient city of Avarus they found the home and tomb of Joseph. And then David said, and why was it empty? He said, I had the book of yep Genesis. Next this tells us that said, because when Moses went out, he gathered the bones of Joseph. So it's just amazing.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: That's very fascinating, and uh, everything just ties together, you know, And who was there anybody between between Elijah and whoever else had that mantle? Was there anybody in between there that you found that that had it as well? That you that you can maybe think, because I mean from Esau to Elijah, was there anybody in between there biblically that you've found or that that had that as well?
Speaker 2: No, not not biblically. Uh, you get these extra you know, these little pieces here and there, and as far as the Bible, there's a pretty big gap. I think we see the garments in uh, the uncovering of Noah's nakedness, because it says in there, you know, for the people that don't know n I was taught that Ham just walked in and his dad was drunk and passed out naked, and he'd seen him and was cursed, or he might have poked fun or maybe looked at him too long. But when you get into levitic at seventeen, it says to uncover thy father's nakedness is to sleep with thy father's wife. And this was an act of rebellion in the ancient world. Absolutely run David out. The first thing he done, he pinched a tent on top of David's house and went into all of his concubines in the side of all of Israel. Ruben slept with his father. Guy that I was just going to see this was an act of flexing on the old man back in the day. So it's like ham wanted to take over the family and either slept with his mother like they were willing, or he raped her. We don't know, but it just says that he uncovered his father's nakedness, and with the context of Leviticus seventeen, that's he.
Speaker 4: That's he.
Speaker 2: He laid with his mother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, there's a whole line by this, and just because you you know, joked about you being naked them and.
Speaker 2: The curse makes sense because you always get the opposite of what you want. He wanted to be the ruler and have everyone serve him, but no instead, a servant to your brothers you shall be. And I even think that Canaan because it says curse would be Canaan. Canaan wasn't even born yet if you follow chronologica. So it's like Noah realizes his wife's sporting a baby bump that's not his. And they're going to name a Canaan and it's and he found out it's his son's kid. So he said, cursed be Canaan, a servant to thy brothers, that he shall be. He will serve Shem and Jacob. And I was like Shem and Japos would be his uncles, not his brothers. The only way they could be brothers is if they had the same mother. So that the beginning of the Canaanite race was an incestuous union. So it was doomed from the beginning. Wow, in those garments, it says he takes this garment. Remember it says they take a garment and walk backwards and cover their father's nakedness. Well, when you go to the septuagen it doesn't say a garment, It says the garment. So it has a definite article assigned to it. And this was the symbol of kingship and priesthood. He was trying to take the leadership role of the house. So how fitting, even theologically, would it be that the eldest brother took the symbol of kingship and priesthood and laid it back on his father.
Speaker 3: And then also something I just came to my mind there was if it makes you a mighty man or or a giant. It's like there there's there's speculation on how if there was a second incursion after the flood, like what was it? And I'm not saying that it's it's maybe maybe when you when you have that garment on, maybe it makes you a mighty man.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know it has to do with DNA, but there's a second incursion somewhere or some way that that that DNA came through the flood, right, some people say, you know, and obviously they were in Atlantic Canaan, That's where the giants were located. So I don't know, man, I'm maybe I'm going we're a little off off the rocker.
Speaker 2: But you remember that movie, was it twenty fourteen?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah. I thought that was so blasphemous, you know, Stone Rock giants helping build the arc and all this stuff. But there's some things in there, man, that they got right. And it wasn't until now that when I read the ancient Jewish texts and stuff, and I'm like, whoever wrote this was taking a deep dive into the Book of Jasher the nine book series from Lewis Ginsburg, the Legends of the Jews, and this person did their homework and it wasn't until I found these things that I seen it, because it's like a hidden Easter egg in that film. But the garments are in that film. The show starts off, it shows Adam and Eve in the gardens like these light beings holding hands, and then all of a sudden, it shows this snake and the snake opens its mouth and it sheds its skin, it sheds its coverings and there it is. It's gold and shimmering and you know, like diamonds. I mean, this thing was supernatural. And what happens Adam walked straight over to it and picks it up in the beginning of the film, and then later we see that King Ogg wears it wrapped around his arm like a bracelet, and it is the signet ring. This is the crown. This shows everybody who's in charge. And in that film, Ogg sneaks onto the boat. Ham discovers him, and Ham is like kind of like Gollum. He sees this shiny gold skin and he's obsessed with it. If you remember, he just like when Ogg would be asleep, he would just stare at it and wanted to get it, And at one point he even gets brave enough to try to steal it, and Dog wakes up and grabs him by the throat and he says, this is for a man, and you are not a man yet, and then throws him down. And then later him and Noah. Ogg and Noah get in a fight and Ham has to pick aside. So Ham stabs Ogg in the back and Og turns around and he's bleeding out, you know, bleeding out of his mouth, and he says, now you're a man, and he hands him that snake skin.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then in that movie it depicts Noah being drunk and that Ham walks up and sees him, and you remember it shows him throw something down and walk away. He throws that bag that had that snake skin. So he was in the film walking away from his birthright and that signet. And the movie ends with Noah wrapping that snake skin around his arm, and what does he say. He says, this is the birthright given to Adam. We are told to be fruitful and multiply and have dominion over the earth, he said, And now I passed this blessing to you, and the head of the serpent was on his finger, and he takes it and he touches those two newborn babies, and as he does, that snake skin just glows and lights up, and that's entering.
Speaker 3: I have to rewatch it because obviously when I watch it back then, I didn't have this, uh this viewpoint, you know. Wow. Yeah, yeah, we went into a lot of crazy stuff this show man, this is awesome, very interesting. So wow, well I think we're we probably covered enough, you know, Uh, I think we covered enough and then maybe until next time. But uh yeah, wow, very interesting stuff. So guys, please, yeah, if you could shout out your show, is there anything else? I always ask everybody what else? Is there anything else that you would like to to tell the audience? Obviously you don't want to give them too much because you know, obviously you want people to purchase the book as well. Is there anything any last words justin that you want to tell our audience and and and then obviously shout out everything you could shout out to so they.
Speaker 4: Can find you.
Speaker 2: No, man, uh, I think that if you're into history and some of the things that we were talking about today, uh, you're going to really enjoy the book, and far as Esau, I don't think you're going to find a better research book on the subject far as getting into the mindset of the people of that time, because this was basically my two year obsession. I read the nine book series of Lewis Ginsburg Legends of the Jews. I read all the extra biblical books and really took the time and went through great minds like Gary Wayne and what they thought, and basically just took all these pieces from all these bright people and individuals and ancient stories and weave this narrative together. But had the Bible as my anchor. If it went with the Biblical text, didn't contradict the Biblical text, and it fit in perfectly parallel and answered questions that maybe the Bible had just kind of omitted or just assumed that the people at that time knew. I kept it and I added it, and I think that you can read it hand in hand and get a lot of questions answered, maybe even some questions you didn't even realize that you had. But I do speculate in the book, but I come right out and I say it. So if I anything I talk about in the book is full of just Bible versus. I don't leave it for you to look it up on your own. If I mentioned something, boom already is word for word and what translation it is, and why I believe what I believe, And you might you might not agree with all my assessments. But but I come right out and tell you, hey, this is my opinion, this is my hypothesis, and here's the Biblical text to enforce why I believe what I believe. But so if you can, if you like a good mind stretch man, I think you enjoyed it. Check it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that. That's exactly where to do it. Go ahead, Jason kind of found uh. I remember Chuck Misters said something about ramez. It's like, uh, we'll see the top layer of the of the of a of a river, but there's always that bottom that there's a bottom part that that means so much more. It's crazy. It's crazy, like you find this little special trinket and then you go with it and like you said, yeah, it's your opinion, but you're backing up with with with with fat, with facts and and and you're you're taking a lot of different people's knowledge and putting it together. And because Gary Wayne, Yeah, he's he goes through all of the the the genealogies of all that stuff and and you could take that to the bank and it's like wow. And he's he's telling you like you're you're you're gonna go study this stuff. And it's and this is how I started becoming more of a believer and more believing that Bible is super real. It is because of this reason. Is because going into stuff that you're going into and going, oh man, dude, that's a that that makes a lot of sense, that makes a lot of sense. And maybe because I remember David. I think David torres sells garment. I mean, why is there always like a like a thing like that when you you you do something like that, it's always means like something like that's it's not good to do like you tear so because I think saw not a garment, but it did say that like you've been tearing of a garment. Because when you came into the k or where he was sleeping and came in and let him know that he was actually could I could have killed you, but I didn't. But there there's I never seen any other thing in the Bible about about uh an actual garment. But I do see a lot of it where it's talking about how you shed your your it's kind of even being you know, shedding the worldly things and shedding your your fleshley, your fleshly body and becoming a more spiritual person. You know, you're shedding that garment off you. It doesn't have to be a full cloak or something like you said, it's a little skin or whatever, like a single it or and and uh, it makes you. It makes me. It makes me feel like I'm a like like I'm doing something good, Like I'm on the right track when I'm doing this stuff. So it's it's an amazing thing. And I appreciate you. And like I said, the cover of your book is sick. I was looking out last time. I think I'm gonna it's on like twenty bucks on Amazon. I think I'm gonna roll that and beat it. Check it out, because that's interesting, you know, because I like the bookie, you know, I like Joshure, I like Jubilees.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 4: I like the Apocrypha because just because it's not in the Bible, it's written the same. All this stuff is like the language is the same, the the concept is the same. And I never read the Book of joshure Uh. I've heard of it, but I never I never really got into it. But not now that you you write up and go right into that and check it out.
Speaker 2: Now I have my Kaiser said it doesn't have to be divine inspired to be important for historal history and for cultural context. I use this analogy a lot because I think it makes a lot of sense to and for those people, because I mean, I know there are Christians that say, you know, it's not in the Bible, you should throw it away, and so the day you know, and things like that. So this is the kind of analogy that I use. I tell people, if we had a scholar write a big old book, the Histories of America, and there was some kind of great cataclysm wiped out our civilization, and then a thousand and two thousand years later, somebody comes over and starts digging, and they find this book, the Histories of America, and they keep digging, and close to it, they find a Cosmopolitan magazine or a sports illustrated magazine or you know whatever. I hope that they don't take the mindset of those type of Christians and be like, it's not in the histories of America. Throw it away, burn it, we shouldn't read it. No, that might not be the histories of America, but there's gonna be all kinds of facts, knowledge and wisdom and perspective to be gained of our people how we live. Will we thought what we were doing, and they will probably feeling gaps that that histories of America didn't have. It will help you better understand that histories of America. And that's how I view these extra biblical texts.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, also because I use it as a historical value because if the Bible's talking about it, you know, and they're and and and they took around to to to record this stuff because it looks sounds pretty important. And then you look at other books that are written at that time and there's talking about the same people in that are in power, uh the same uh historical historical lincoin, we line it up with the with the Bible. It lines right up. It's like, okay, well, maybe there's a reason why they maybe they wanted that out of the Bible, you know, maybe they didn't want it in there because it was tied everything together. You know, there's there's certain things like that's always wondered, like everyone's always says, why did Why isn't the giants talk about more throughout the Bible? I was like, well, you gotta understand this is written back then. They already knew about them, they knew exactly what they were, and they did not want any business with it, and and and it says in there, don't don't get too don't get too caught up and all that stuff. I mean, it's good to it's good to help fortify your your your your faith because you're like, dang, this is this is actually, this is this is real. You know, like this stuff was actually going on, and but it's it's it's also important not to give it too too much of your how you would say, like you know, like when you when you give too much homage to something like I don't think God wants you to be you know. That's why it's like when you yes, or like you said, like you did look up and go oh look at Saturn or look at You're looking up and you're saying, oh, look at uh Neptune, look at this and stuff. You're mentioning a god's name and you're and you're you're giving it like it's it's actually like that's that's what it is. It's like I don't think God wants you to do that, Like okay, there wasn't net fhlim, there was this, there was that, And some people that's what gets them intrigued, like Okay, what does this mean? I gotta find out what that is? And that's how it got me started to li like in the Bible. And that's and and it opened my ears and my eyes up to so much more different things in the Bible because you get to judges and kings and like all that stuff in the Old Testament. You're like, man, dude, like other people don't like to read this stuff because they think is so boring. But when you go through judges, like all these guys are like comic book heroes that God gave you know, special power zoo to to basically you know, go do their go do his bidding. But it's it's it's it's just it's just it's just crazy to me. That's what it makes me excited to read the Bible. I mean, if you made a movie about something like this, or you know, and and did a really good job of it. You might you could probably bring a whole bunch of people and be like, oh, man, I didn't know that about the Bible. I didn't think about that in the Bible. And that's also very good. And and that's I think you're you're doing good job with that. You because I saw some of your comments comments about your book and stuff. There's a lot of people liked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and uh, I think it's maybe maybe the reason why some of this stuff is hidden. There's an agenda behind it, because obviously we are three witnesses of God, we're three vessels used by God, and we are aware of this stuff and look at it kind of lights a fire up under you. And it kind of just like I think with a lot of the stuff we learn, obviously, it lights a fire. And then and then you start unraveling things that that are that are that make the Bible come alive more. Does the devil want that? No, he wants he wants to separate you from everything in the Book of Genesis and all this stuff. And obviously we see in school they have all this stuff that that's going to separate you from that block walls between you and even the creation and even evolution and even big Bang. It's separating you from even the very first pages of the Bible, you know, So I do think that I think it's that's probably what's happening. But yeah, what an awesome episode. I really appreciate you coming on and go ahead, Jason, what's up?
Speaker 4: Because I was gonna say, because if you think about like the like the stories of these uh like Greek gods and stories of like Hercules and stuff like that they go through. That stuff gives to people it's interesting. They watch it. It's it's been going off. They've been listening stories for years and years and years and years and years because it gives them that little fantasy or whatever. I think and think like, wow, man, what if this stuff? What if what if Zeus was real? What if uh, you know, Thoria was real? What are these these people? That's just this is crazy. Those stories, those stories passed down for generations and you just took a hold. And if you believe in that stuff, you don't believe, you're not you're not worshiping God. You know that that's kind of takes you away from it. And that's what for me. If you're gonna if you're gonna if you can get somebody's you know, heart going and and mind going and and and wanting to research the Bible and actually, you know, believe it and start become a believer out of it. I think you're gonna make a lot of believers out of out of out of these stories, out of this, out of this Bible. If people made a lot more movies, a lot more things out like that to bring you know, these these kids nowadays, they don't want to go to church and read these books. I mean I didn't want to do it. On as a kid. I was like, man, Dad, why the why are you making me read Joseph Begat this and and this guy? I don't care about that stuff, dude, It's stupid. And then when you get older, you're like, oh, dude, there's there's there's a there's a there's a mystery and to unlock in the genealogies and and just even the differences between Matthew's genealogy and Luke's genealogy of Jesus. Mark didn't have a genealogy because it was his version of a serpent servant, But there's other parts of it like why did he why did he go this way in this route? Why did he go? Why was uh? Why do you take this route through this person's lineage? And it's like wow. Then you go back to Jeremiah, you find it already, go back somewhere else and find it. You're like, oh wow, that's uh, it's pretty significant because to get the Messiah you have a lot of stuff going on that that is very wrong, sinful, things like Judah with with with with tam tam nard uh came through and that is also a prophecy in the and it says the tenth generation will be the one that will get uh, you know, be blessed and and and and David comes ten generations after after Frez And that's how crazy that stuff is, dude, And like, how do you get how do you get these these people? Like so it's so like it's God's like, don't mess with this person, stay away from that person, don't it. But they come together and it makes something really great and that's and that's that's awesome. I think that's that's awesome. That's how God works. He's like, I'll take the crappiest stuff script and I'll make it make it into uh into something really great, really great.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, all right, so I looked justin I can tell that you got something going. I also my my my house's wakes off as well. That's all look so well perfect, all right. So yeah, so shout out your shout out your YouTube, shout out your Instagram, and then uh, and then also where they could find your book and then email me a link to your book as soon as we get off your here, so I could I can put it in those show notes and then okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah and in prayer. Yeah, just uh yeah, man, check us out. Uh kind of coined the my show that the hero's journey you got you gotta go into the unknown, slay the dragon, rescue the damsel'll hoard up some treasure, and then come out on the other end as a hero. But he your journey's not over yet, because all great journeys, when you get this prize of great wealth, you have to turn around and come back to humanity and bless humanity with this prize of great wealth that you've earned, and symbolically, allegorically that is the fire right. And you come back and you give that prize of great wealth to someone else and you start them on their heroes journey, So come join us on the hero's journey. I'm on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, anywhere you can consume content. Same thing with the social media is just search up prometheous Lyn's podcast. I'm pretty active. I usually put up sometimes two to three reels a day, so lots of little knowledge nuggets and entertainment infotainment. I like to call it for you and the books on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where are you from? Dude? Where do you? Where do you live at Texas or something?
Speaker 3: Or No.
Speaker 2: I'm a heel billy man. I'm from the apple Latchian heels at East Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Oh right on, man, right on. My family our family is from Kentucky, so oh yeah, you get me out there when I go over there. When I when I go over with them, instantly I start talking that way. It's weird. It's like it just comes right in. I'm like, hey, how you doing. It's like what did you say? I come back, like, why are you talking like that? I was like, it's been out a holmuch from my family members, And it's cool. It sounds it's like cool ass slang talk man.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 2: You got a twying.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, so yes, thank you so much. Man. My kids are about to come downstairs and it's gonna and it's gonna be allowed. So all right, So what we always do, we're gonna end this in prayer, so let's do that. So Father God in the name of Jesus, H. We appreciate everything you do for us. Thank you so much for this glorious time. And God, there's so much to unpack on what we just talked about, and we appreciate you giving this these uh, these breadcrumbs for us to follow.
Speaker 5: Lord.
Speaker 3: And and I just asked that anybody that's listening that maybe has any questions, you know, help them to dig into the word like like we're trying to do. Lord, And we appreciate you using us as vessels, uh and trusting us with with your flock, you know, to be able to teach stuff like this. So I just pray that you you bless uh Justin's book and and you assist him and to get in on as much shows as possible so that people can And what he's trying to do is just open up people's mind and to things like we were talking about and bring the Bible alive. Even though you don't need us to do that, Lord, but just to trust us with that is just so awesome. We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 3: Anybody that's listening that has any issues going on, any strongholds, Lord, like I always ask if you could just break the chains and assist them.
Speaker 4: In their life.
Speaker 3: Lord, they need that, So thank you so much for everything you do for us. We appreciate you, Lord, and Jesus name Amen. So all right Lord Lord, all right, Bro, thank you so much for coming on. And Jason, thank you, and everybody that's listening. Follow us on YouTube at Josh Monday Music and podcast. Follow us on all platforms Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy Podcasts. Also, I have two shows I got Wednesday Service and Sunday Service. Check it out on Culting Conspiracy Conspiracy Podcast. Thank you guys so much. We appreciate you, and God blessing