Speaker 1: All right in I actually live because it took me like five times to press that button.
Speaker 2: Very very odd.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna have to check restart, all right, Yeah, give her on. That's awesome, very strange, very strange. Stream Yard was not complying today. It was not letting me do boop anyway.
Speaker 3: You're rush.
Speaker 4: I learn what you have for dam.
Speaker 1: And we'll be doing that today. Let me get my head fit on down here. Okay, good morning everybody. It is Tuesday, August twenty seventh, twenty twenty four, nine am.
Speaker 2: For the record, got.
Speaker 1: An airplane flight above, started to shove off loud noise in my headphones. Good times, and I forgot my coffee. I forgot my coffee.
Speaker 3: Oh damn you, God, damn you all the.
Speaker 1: All right, seriously, all right, comments popping in. Good morning, Karen, Good morning Karen. How's everybody doing? So we're gonna get it back into the Sampson story from Mythvision podcast yesterday. I as I was working, I was looking for things to listen to, and I came across a newer Lady Babylon him man right and a newer I think it was a lot. The most recent release from Gnostic in format don't always. There's a lot of things I don't agree about with the guy, as far as when he branches outside of his subject matter and talks about politics or a climate change and all this other shit, or his messed up views as to the mainstream perspective of.
Speaker 2: World War Two and who the bad guys were.
Speaker 1: Totally complete opposite viewpoises him because you know, there's one thing that's true within their shit that isn't true. Some people dis roll with the shit that isn't true. So I'm not advocating for him, but he did put together a very concise, very well put together retort, if you will, a counter to that old video that I had already done my own analysis on and commentary when Ducktails Dan McLellan was on with Danny Jones and we went over in two parts, well two days that is on nonstick informant right now, you should check that out. I mean, he goes in the great detail. He's got all the books, he's had the time, he reads all the good stuff. Right, I'll get there, I'll catch up. Oh and by the way, I am pretty sure I'm probably not supposed to know this, but Rebecca and I used the same Amazon account and when she just changes out the payment thing right for when she buys stuff and then puts it back to the default of what now. So I swear I saw the ancient Greek handbook that Ammon recommends. The I think it's like, you know, version two or whatever. I had had it on the computer screen for a long time, and I was like, hey, like months ago. It's like, if you ever wanted to give me anything, maybe the thing right. So I think I saw a notification saying that it was on its way a couple of days ago, but I try to forget it so it'll be a surprise.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think I'm getting the books.
Speaker 1: So that means I will have to be going to m and U University online and figuring out how to tackle the information.
Speaker 2: So that'll be fun. I mean, how long can it take to.
Speaker 1: Learn one point nine million words and how to apply them to a sentence and make sense of them. Oh, and it's a whole different script, right, it's all different letters. WHOA, It's gonna be fun, all right. And I'm thinking I want to waste a little bit of time with this crapola, this political crapola that has been happening. We did a lot of Trump stuff yesterday, so you should check that out if you want to remind yourself why the the villains are winning and there's absolutely no choice but the the RFK thing. First of all, I have my opinions about his brother. I mean, his father not good ones, not good ones at all. I think he was a little bit on a spiteful kill crazy rampage when it came to and I think this is by design against.
Speaker 2: Organized crime, mafia whatever.
Speaker 1: And maybe didn't like the fact that his dad was a bootlegger. You know, he was irritated by the fact that they still had to make, you know, be in contact with each other and helped him get elected, and Crabbing was resentful about it.
Speaker 2: That's a possibility. I'm not in it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't in his head and all that stuff. But I think he fought the wrong people and actually helped the real criminals and government consolidate that type of power for themselves. So he was a tool, but may have served his purpose. It's pissed off enough people and finally got whacked. I think what happened to Bobby Kennedy was all him, not related to his brother, really because of his own antics, and you know, he pulled a lot of.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, he kind of went Giuliani on it.
Speaker 1: But Giuliani had the back in support of the of the people because he was again targeting and attacking the opposition. So that was in favor, you know, in the favor of others. But and all that was bullshit anyway with Giuliani, superhero, right prosecutor anyway.
Speaker 2: So we have a couple of two three things there.
Speaker 1: Toldsey Gabbard, who I think is a communist Marxist, she endorsed Trump, so she got all these Democrats jumping on the Trump wagon. And you know, RFK speech is forty eight minutes long. He says a lot of interesting things here, and some of it makes sense, some of it is naive. But one thing I've learned I've noticed is that none of it has to do with the real pressing issue because they're setting up for round two.
Speaker 2: And that is what happened.
Speaker 1: With all the talk about shots and vaccines and COVID and all the shit that they put us through in Warp Speed, all that's forgotten. It's about the food and proper labeling and no chemicals and non Gomo. They didn't even say that because that steps on too many toes, right that they they won't even say that. But it's pretty freaking interesting that this guy who was supposed to be in the position to and he's not anti vacs at all, he just you know, had a different opinion about the enforcement of it and the safety and efic see which again these are all smoke screens because they don't have I doubt he was going to do anything about it either, But at least the talk was rhetoric.
Speaker 2: Was there.
Speaker 1: The idea that somebody was keeping tabs on it was there for our mind, you know, our little mind woar that they play on us. But all that talk was dropped unless it's further into this thing. Because I listened to what he said when he went on stage with Trump, and that was actually right in Glendale, Arizona, Uh, not too far away from here. It's just, uh, if you haven't been to Arizona, we have everything here. You've got desert like in Yuma, you've got mountains and hiking and all that stuff, and evergreens and rivers and streams and stuff like that. Up north in the like near Flagstaff area and all that there's a place called Alpine. It's all kinds of really cool area to go fishing and all that stuff. Like that's not just one thing. It's not just one you know zone of you know, just all giant freaking cacti.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: But that's also there, and it's really cool to look at, especially if you're from upstate New York, where everything was kind of like a rooted old mountain ranges and which is fine.
Speaker 2: I like the hiking.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of hiking out there Buck Mountain and Lick George area.
Speaker 2: That was good times.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of all kinds of it's like it's super green out upstate New York because it rains enough and there's all kinds of streams, rivers, lakes, hidden ponds, hidden micro lakes and all that stuff. And there's I was a big fisherman, so that was fun. And by the way, speaking of that, least start off with this. Hold on, I'm gonna do another plug for our friend here, all right.
Speaker 5: Okay, do doo doo boom.
Speaker 2: So this is guy with a grow pro fishing show. This is a viewer.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 1: He has some really interesting videos, really cool stuff I see A couple of people have jumped on since I've asked him to, but I would like to see him get too.
Speaker 2: He deserves it. See if I can make him a thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: He's at three sixty now when I when I subscribed to he was at three fifty six, and that was only like a day or two ago.
Speaker 2: So let's try to help the guy out. You know, he has a passion for this stuff.
Speaker 1: He does actually teach interest, you know, useful information, and he's just it's positive, fun energy, so totally worth it. You know, do something good today and subscribe to guy with the go pro Fishing show.
Speaker 5: I like him, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh good, thanks Karen. You subscribe to them the other day.
Speaker 1: That's good to know. See that's how it's done. And before we get started here in the big stuff, let me show you how another thing can be done. Boo. All right, So we're gonna use rumble because that's what's closest. And you scroll down to this, see how sometimes you have to click to show more.
Speaker 2: You just do that and then everything else unfolds. Oh cool. So yeah, some people are subscribing. That's great. Go do that, Go do that for that guy?
Speaker 1: All right, So you see all this right, we are pushing toward that goal for the new computer. Like right now, I'm telling you like more stuff has been and not anomalist like I had to try to click on to stream Yard four different times and finally to go live. This thing is deteriorating and there's no other like. I don't have the code writing genius of josh from Joshu to actually know what it is and understand it. I went and I did a mile ware thing. The other day I did another scram and there was nothing found. So it's just it's beyond my capacity to try to keep up with all the problems that this computer's having. So give some go dot com backslash ball buses. If you click that, you can help out the show. If people catch on to just using this thing right here, that'll help out the show as well. We'll get to work goal that way.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It takes a little bit of time for Rumble to send it out. I think they do it on a monthly basis, or maybe it's like thirty days behind or whatever, but it's it'll be there, you know. So that's one way if this catches on and it becomes popular and trendy, you know, becomes a habit that'll work, So drop your rant in there and it's just.
Speaker 2: Like a super chat.
Speaker 1: And then the other way to do that is a click here and it's five hours a month, and that would be a way of doing it like a Patreon just right through rumble.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: But also there's money Tree Publishing dot com and that is where you get all the cool books and DVDs and Blu rays and code Ball b al for ten percent off. Just beneath that is my website, which is basically the landing page for everything that I do, and doctor Peter Glinton is also on there. I should remind you that there's like four days left, say twenty seven, twenty eight, nine thirty three, so five because it's thirty first, right including today, you have about five days left to get on to leave big Farm behind using the actual affiliate link, because that's how it knows to credit me and that's healthy wealthy wise for the fifty percent off that will be going away come September first, So you want to get on that. If you're going to get on it and you're getting all kinds, it's how did I phrase it? Ohther I showed it to me. It's the Health Recovery website. Basically, get yourself in the right mindset, unlearn what you have learned, get in proper health. All right, then let's just kind of repeative repetitive here that there's some of this stuff here is already covered when you just hit simple Fry. But if it needs to be laid out, it's all these other links are just right here, but they're kind of all right on the simper Fry thing. When you click that bad boy right there, like I said, click that for doctor Gliden, then just use the code this is for doctor Mons's book. You click that, you hit shop or you hit at B book which everyone you want, and then you go ahead to use that code and then azure well and BB five for the supplements multi vitem would be a good idea, by the way, and the full vicimic acid. Those are two things you want to get your Another way of getting the ninety essentials. If you add the IP six to it, that's pretty much all of them, all the ninety essentials. Another way to do it if you're you know, if you're not already on the youngevity stuff, okay, or if you just want alternatives because some of it there might be more whole food in the azure. I'm not I'm so sure if that's true or not, so don't quote me on that. You scroll down, you got the book, you got the creating, and you got all the hot sauce. All right, all right, we'll do that like in the middle of the show too, just for people who come in late.
Speaker 2: We'll be able to see that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that that little button in the in the live stream chat that can make a big difference, So I want to use it. Feel free, all right. Now, let's go into just briefly, because I don't want to waste too much time on the RFK stuff.
Speaker 2: But it's a very bland and very.
Speaker 1: Meaningless and senseless like endorsement, and it's all presumptuous, like assuming that this is going to happen, forgetting the fact that Israel controls and forgetting the fact that he's a silver crown king of the Torah, forgetting the fact that Apac controls all of this, and that you're not getting anything.
Speaker 2: But a Jesuit theater.
Speaker 1: It's just if you know all that this is I couldn't even watch this with that Like this is soap opera bullshit. Right, But when I went to this and then Tulsi, same shit, like just very low, low level comprehension.
Speaker 2: And that's what they work.
Speaker 1: They don't work the people that actually are able to think critically, we're not the target. It's the people who don't. And that's the majority seventy to one hundred IQ level, even though I quse our bullshit tests because they don't test creativity or that they create. They test the empirical knowledge crap and a little bit of logic, a little bit when it comes to like math and stuff like that. But anyway, they that they're talargeting the people that are a little slow on the uptake, right, and they you can tell that, But when you're looking at it, it's kind of like the fucking it's like, as Amon said in the more recent Lady Babylon, it's like taking like third grade level comprehension when you're looking at the ancient Hebrew versus the graduate class level of ancient Greek. Right, so we have let me get rid of that one. Let's start off with something that's not ridiculous with the RFK thing, like he does say some points here, but again doesn't mention, doesn't mention the vaccines, the onslaught of. He talks about health too, and this is the thing that bothers me. He's like, the children's health are are our health?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: What about the onslaught of diseases and deaths due to the shots?
Speaker 2: Whatever happened to that?
Speaker 1: Because you were actually talking about that type of stuff about vaccines at one point quite heavily, like you wrote the book on Fauci.
Speaker 2: So where the is all that in for me?
Speaker 1: Where's that, you know, disagreement with what's happening in the world. It's just gone, just gone absent, completely omitted. Right, It's not what he says. And this is how I see the view of the politics there. It's not what they say, it's what they don't say. It's what they avoid saying that. That's what I pay attention to.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: My uncle and my father both relish debate. They prided themselves on their capacity to go toe to toe with any opponent and the battle over ideas. They would be astonished to learn of a Democratic Party presidential nominee who, like Vice President Harris, has not appeared in a single interview or an unscripted Does you encounter with voters for thirty five days. This is profoundly undemocratic.
Speaker 2: That was an accident. I was trying to hit to the Ford button. Then I hit the.
Speaker 1: Sound bite it said. I wasn't trying to say does he look like a bit? So that was my bad.
Speaker 3: How are people to jew and the battle over ideas? They would be astonished to learn of a Democratic Party presidential nominee who, like Vice President Harris, has not appeared in a single interview or an unscripted encounter with voters for thirty five days. This is profoundly undemocratic. How are people to choose when they don't know whom they are choosing?
Speaker 2: And how do you say? How are people to Jews? No? No, probably not?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Can this look to the rest of the world. My father and my uncle, we're always conscious of America's image abroad because of our nation's role as the template for democracy, a role model for a democratic.
Speaker 2: Here it goes. This is the other thing that I caught.
Speaker 1: They say democracy, democracy, democracy, mook democracy. It's a freaking supposed to be a constitutional republic. But let's keep driving home democracy because that's mob rule, that's communist, Marxist crap, using the lowest level comprehension people to push forward ideas because you get them all stirred up and crazy.
Speaker 3: Processes. And the leader of the free world. Instead of showing us her substance and character, d NC and its media organs engineered a surge of popularity for Vice President Harris based upon oh nothing, no policies, no interviews, no debates, only smoke and mirrors and balloons in highly produced Chicago circus. They are in Chicago. A string of Democratic speakers mentioned Donald Trump one hundred and forty seven times just on the first day. Who needs a policy when you have Trump? In contrast, at the RNC convention, President Biden was mentioned only twice in four days. I do interviews every day. Many of you have interviewed me. Anybody who asks gets to interview me. Some days I do as many as ten.
Speaker 2: I'll remember that when I send you a request.
Speaker 3: Buddy, President Trump, who actually was nominated and won an election, also does interviews daily. How did the Democratic Party choose a candidate that has never done an interview or debate during the entire election cycle. We know the answers. They did it by weaponizing the government agencies They did it by abandoning democracy.
Speaker 2: They did the ball busters overly on the flag. Kind of looks nice. Maybe I have to make a flag.
Speaker 3: By issuing the opposition and by disenfranchising American voters. What most alarms me isn't how the Democratic Party conducts its internal affairs or runs its candidates. What alarms me is the resort to censorship and media control and the weaponization of the federal agencies. When a US president colludes with or outright coerces media companies to censor political speech, it's an attack on our most sacred right, a free expression, and that's the very right upon which all of our other constitutional rights rest. President Biden marked Vladimir Putin's eighty eight percent landslide in the Russian elections, observing that Putin and his party controlled the Russian press.
Speaker 2: That's hardly true. He gets a lot of criticism, and.
Speaker 3: That Putin prevented his serious opponents from appearing.
Speaker 1: On the ballot, serious opponents that were marked as communist Bolsheviks.
Speaker 3: Right a year in America, the DNC also prevented opponents from appearing on the ballot, and our television networks.
Speaker 1: This book said, I don't know if he's going to get into this in the second. But I didn't know this was actually going on. You know, we heard that RFK was running, but we didn't really see him a whole lot. And apparently they had blacklisted him on all these major mainstream They didn't want hidden to be built up or to speak, because they were already planning what they were doing prior to the planned timing of Biden's dropping out. They already had this whole plan in place. And I think they're setting themselves up to fail because there's nothing about Harris that it can be attractive to any voter that isn't brain dead, which again Bob rule right.
Speaker 3: Ohs themselves as Democratic Party organs over the course of more than a year in a campaign where my poone number is reached at times in the high twenties, the DNC alignment mainstream media networks maintain a near perfect embargo on interviews with me. During his ten month presidential campaign in nineteen ninety two, roz Parrot gave thirty four interviews on mainstream networks. In contrast, during the sixteen months since I declared, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and CNN combined gave only two live interviews from me. Those networks instead ran a continuous lu to be hit pieces with inaccurate off and file pejoratives and defamatory smears. Some of those same networks and colluded with the DNC to keep me off the debate stage. Representatives of those networks are in this room right now, and I'll just take a moment to ask you to consider the many ways your institutions have abdicated this really sacred responsibility, the duty of a free press to safeguard democracy and to challenge always the party in power.
Speaker 2: And there's that democracy word again.
Speaker 3: Instead of maintaining that posture of fear skepticism toward its already, your institutions have made themselves government mouthpieces.
Speaker 1: It's because they change definitions of things. But I mean, at the core, we have people like let In and.
Speaker 2: Was a Mao.
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody who is a freaking communist talks about how democracy is the gateway to socialism and the ultimate goal of socialism is communism.
Speaker 3: Anographers for the organs of power. You didn't alone cause the devolution of American democracy, but you could have prevented it. The Democratic Party. Censorship of social media was even more of a naked exercise of executive power. This week of Federal Judge Terry dody Of held my injunction against President Biden, calling the White House's censorship project quote the most egregious violation of the First Amendment.
Speaker 2: But then again, that was for Biden when they flipped the script that that ruling was null and void, right, because we're talking about a different candidate.
Speaker 3: The history of the United States of America. Oh, he's previous one hundred and fifty five page decision details how just thirty seven hours after he took the oath of office, swearing to uphold the Constitution, President Biden and his White House opened up a portal and then invited the CIA, the FBI, SEIZA, which is a censorship agent. See it's the center of the censorship industrial complex, DHS, the IRS, and other agencies to censor me and other political dissonance on social media. Even today, users who try to post my campaign videos to Facebook or YouTube and messages at this content violates community standards. Two days after Judge Odie rendered his decision this week, Facebook was still attaching warning labels to an online petition calling on ABC to include me in the upcoming debate. They said that violates community standards. Their community standards. The mainstream media was once the guardian of the First Amendment and.
Speaker 2: Democratic I don't know how true that is.
Speaker 3: Principles, and it's joined this systemic attack on democracy. It also the media justifies their censorship on the grounds of combating my information. But governments and oppressors don't censor lies. They don't fear lies. They fear the truth, and that's what they censor.
Speaker 1: Like me losing three channels on YouTube for quote unquote medical misinformation because I was trying to warn people about the dangers ever since actually twenty eighteen, trying to warn them of the danger of vaccines and how it's the wrong solution for an incorrect observation on what the actual problem or root causes.
Speaker 3: And I don't want any of this to sound like a personal complaint, because it's not. I For me, it's all part of a journey, and it's a journey that I signed up with. But I need to make these observations because I think they're critical for us, us doing the thing that we need to do as citizens and a democracy to assess where we are in this country and when our democracy still looks I can't.
Speaker 1: I have to keep on mentioning the whole constant reusing of the word democracy like and.
Speaker 3: The assumptions about us leadership around the globe and are we living? Are we really still a role model for democracy in this country? Or have we made it? You know, a kind of a joke. Here's the good news on mainstream.
Speaker 1: You know, I just realized what he reminds me of when I love Scott Scott Sharah.
Speaker 2: You guys know that.
Speaker 1: But when you know, when we're talking about sad talking, you know, sad sad material, and you know he's got his heart invested in this. When he gets a little choked up, I kind of I kind of recognize a little bit of the same speech pattern, Like you know, it just dawned on me that that's why I thought that this sounded familiar.
Speaker 3: Dream Outlet's denied me a critical platform, didn't shut down my ideas, which have especially flourished among young voters and independent voters thanks to the alternative media. Many months ago, I promised the American people that I would withdraw from the race if I became a spoiler. A spoiler someone will alter the outcome of the election, but it has no chance of.
Speaker 1: Lanning like the bold Moose Party who got Woodrow Wilson in.
Speaker 3: In my heart, I no longer believe that I have a realistic, passive electoral victory in the face of this relentless systematic censorship and media control. So I cannot in good conscience ask my staff and volunteers to keep working their long hours or ask my donors to keep giving when I cannot honestly tell them that I have a real path to the White House. Furthermore, our polling consistently showed that I staying on the ballot in the battleground states, I would likely hand the election over to the Democrats, with whom I disagree on the most existential issues censorship, war and chronic disease. Oh, I want everyone to know that I am not terminating my campaign. I am simply suspending it and not ending it my name. My name will remain on the ballot in most states. If you live in a blue state, you can vote for me without harming or helping President Trump or Vice President Harris. In red states, the same will apply. I encourage you to vote for me, and if enough of you do, vote for me and neither of the major party candidates two hundred and seventy votes, which is quite possible. In fact, today our polling shows them tying at two sixty nine to two.
Speaker 2: What kind of poll shows Harris tied with Trump?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on.
Speaker 3: To sixty nine and I could conceivably still end up in the White House in a contingent election, but in about ten battleground the states where my presence would be as a spoiler, I'm going to remove my name and I've already started that process and urge voters not to vote for me. It's with a sense of victory and not defeat, that I am suspending my campaign activities. Not only what did we do the impossible by collecting a million signatures, we changed the national political conversation forever. Chronic disease, free speech, government corruption breaking, our addiction to war have moved to the center of politics. I can say to all of work so hard the last year and a half, I thank you for a job well done. Three kid great causes drove me damn to this race in the first place, primarily and these are the principal causes that persuaded me to leave the Democratic Democratic Party and run as an independent and now to throw my support at President Trump. The causes were free speech.
Speaker 1: Remember Trump burned him with a bunch of promises the first time around. He was supposed to be on a committee for vaccine safety and all this other stuff never happened. Right, Yeah, that's all forgotten. Anything about the topic of the allopathic eugenics program is completely omitted from the conversation, and my sense of that, even though he's sounds he's sounding like he's doing something noble here, and I think he is by taking himself off from being a spoiler and all that, you know, props to him for that. But I sincerely believe and I think it's pretty obvious to the rest of us that all this talk about impos, monkey pocks, javan flu, and all this other stuff is prepping our minds, predicted programming for when they drop down the next World Health organization. Uh, you know the charge because already talking about how that there's a you know, there's an emergency emergency situation with the monkey pocks. You know, you know what's gonna happen next. There's gonna be hey, look, new shots, Hey look, new lockdowns, new restrictions, mask mandate. All that stuff is coming back, and it's coming back. It's gonna be it's gonna be very hard to get back out to dig ourselves out of that hole if we let ourselves fall in it.
Speaker 3: Warn you Gray and the war on our children. I've already described some of my personal experiences in struggles with a government censorship industrial complex. I want to say a word about the Ukraine.
Speaker 1: But who's behind that can't say anything about those people, right, those who were made unnamed. Right, It's like we can talk about that being a construct of our government, where we could say what's really going on and that there is no government. This is all Jesuit theater as that's a term.
Speaker 2: That's why I keep using it.
Speaker 1: It's a natural term, and we're not talking about what's really controlling our government. That you pack is just one aspect of it, that's just on the surface. But really, if we have a federal Reserve, it's a foreign entity and all of our you know, everything and everything is owned by them on Wall Street, black Rock, we're talking about the same chosen people. But yet we're going to dance around directly addressing that and talk about all the little you know, all the little agencies that they that they create to push their agenda. But let's not talk about the people behind it that actually infiltrated our government and war.
Speaker 3: The military industal comp Flax has provided us with a familiar comic book.
Speaker 1: Justification because calling something a censorship industrial complex that's very vague. It's like a throwaway, hollow term because it's not it's not specifically addressing or or identifying what the actual problem is.
Speaker 2: Whips what the fucking hold on? All right?
Speaker 3: And like they do want every war at this one is a noble effort to stop a super villain, Vladimir Putin. I'm invading the Ukraine and then to thwart his hitler like march across Europe.
Speaker 2: That would be actually pretty nice if that was true, but it isn't.
Speaker 3: In fact, tiny Ukraine is a proxy in a geopolitical struggle initiated by the ambitions of the US neocons.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let him just finish this thought and then we'll move on to something else. But he does actually speak some truth here, which I was I found a little refreshing.
Speaker 3: Or American global hegemony. I'm not excusing Putin for invading Ukraine. He had other options, but the Russia is war. The war is Russia's predictable response to the reckless Neocon project of extending NATO to encircle Russia, a hostile act. The credulous medium rarely explained to Americans that we unilaterally walked away from two intermediate nuclear weapons treaties with Russia and then put in nuclear weare any ageis missile systems in Romanian Poland. This is a hostile, hostile act the White and that the Biden White House repeatedly spurned Russia's offer to settle this war peacefully. The Ukraine War began in twenty fourteen when US agencies overthrew the democratically elected government of Ukraine, and.
Speaker 1: You can thank people like Victoria Newland for being a intgol part of that.
Speaker 3: And installed a hand picked pro Western government that launched a deadly civil war against ethnic Russians in Ukraine. In twenty nineteen, America walked away from a peace treaty, the Mensk Agreement, that had been negotiated between Russian and Ukraine by European nations, and then in April of twenty twenty two, we wanted the war. In April of twenty twenty two, President Biden sent Porius Johnson to Ukraine to force President Zelenski to tear up a peace agreement that he and the Russians had already signed and the Russians were withdrawing troops i'm Kiev and bosom Lukans, and that peace agreement would have bought peace to the region and would have allowed umbosom Lugans to remain part of Ukraine. President Biden stated that month that this object that his objective in the war was regime change in Russia. His Defense and Secretary Lloyd Austin simultaneously explained that America's purpose in the war was to exhaust the Russian army, to degrade its capacity to fight anywhere else in the world. These objectives, of course, have nothing to do with what they were telling Americans about protecting Ukraine's sovereignty. Ukraine is a victim in this war, and it's a victim.
Speaker 2: Of the people, not the players.
Speaker 4: Of the West.
Speaker 3: Since then, we end of Russia and both Russia and the West. Since then, we have since tearing up that agreement, forcing Celensity to hear up the agreement. We've squandered the flower of Ukrainian youths, as many as six hundred thousand Ukrainian kids and over one hundred thousand Russian kids, none of whom, all of whom we should be mourning, have died, and the Ukraine's infrastructure is destroyed. The war has been a disaster for our country as well. We squandered nearly two hundred billion dollars already, and these are badly needed dollars in our communities, suffering communities all over our country. The Nord Sream pipeline sabotage and the sanctions have destroyed Europe's industrial base, which formed the bulwark of US national security. A strong Germany with a strong industry is a much much stronger deterrent to Russia, and a Germany that is d industri who hasn't turned into just an extension of US military base. We've pushed Russia into a disastrous alliance with China and Iran. We're closer to the brink of nuclear exchange than at any time since nineteen sixty two, and the neocons and the White House don't seem to care at all. Our moral authority and our economy are in shambles. And the war gave rise to the emergence of bricks, which now threatens to replace the dollar as the global reserve currency. This is a first class calamity for our country. Judging by herbellicos belligerent speech last night in Chicago, we can assume that President Harris will be an enthusiastic advocate for this and other Neocon military adventures. President Trump says that he will reopen negotiations with President Bouten and end the war overnight as soon as he becomes president. This alone would justify my support for his campaign.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to find it, it's you know, it says right there at the top, says our Robert F. Kennedy Junior drops out of twenty twenty four presidential race.
Speaker 2: You can just look up the speech and you'll find it.
Speaker 1: You can tell by the time that it runs, because other people have picked it up and done commentary. So if you don't want to hear their commentary, just look for the one that's forty eight minutes long and then you'll you'll know which one to get it. But that's all over YouTube. Okay, Okay, so there's that, And now before we go any further, let's look at a little bit of the news highlights here because it seems like the right thing to do at the time. I'm not gonna do anything but the sound. I'm just gonna pull this up real quick. So these are some of the headlines. Trump calls for increase immigration. We need more people, especially with AI coming. We're going to let a lot of people come in because we need more people. Yes, okay, I could click on that, but I think you get the gist of it, and I don't think it's out of context. The guy who builds walls one day is going to call for more immigration the next Yeah, okay. World Health Organization declares international emergency over monkey pocks.
Speaker 2: Ye eyes is coming, be ready.
Speaker 1: You know, you also have the whole immigration and potential weaponization of that, and you have Trump not really seem to want to do anything about it. Actually maybe enhance it more selectively. I don't know what does that even mean. All Right, more curious claims about Trump asassination attempt to Yeah, oh cares, Yeah, and he talks about that too. So here's the other here's the other thing. Let me just bring this up during these speeches and then we'll probably get to it. But he talks about, and I'm surprised where when it actually really happened in real life, you know, to his uncle and to his father. For him to validate that fiasco with Trump in the ear blew my mind. I'm like, what kind of moral scruples does he not? I mean, he's like, really, like comparatively to having your head blown off in a car, or your father being shot by Sir hanser Hann or the woman in Red or whoever the hell actually did it, I mean, that's it's kind of disgusting to have him like, you know, and then he's going to be on a Trump says something about creating a Committee for the Investigation of Political assassinations, Like why are we talking about everything but the upcoming onslaught of weaponized immigration when they start feeding them, you know, obviously they have a two tiered you know, judicial system. It comes to them because they can do no wrong. But you can't even post on the Internet without having someone not just knock on your door but kick it down or go through their freaking skylight, you know, right with zip lines like a freaking movie after.
Speaker 2: They cut your power.
Speaker 1: So yeah, why are we not talking about those eminent threats and we're talking about something that only affects them, and he's like, we're going to release all the dot He said this, we're going to resa all the information on the Kennedy assassination. Well, that would throw a lot of people under the bus that you have already pledged your allegiance to mister person guy, So I doubt that's true. They're just going to release whatever they want you to believe. All right, So that's kind of ridiculous. But he's promising to tell everybody JFK truth when we're being attacked by World Health Organization CDC and weaponized allopathic death squads that are going to be given out shots.
Speaker 2: All right, Now, there's a couple more here.
Speaker 1: I want to We're just going to go through the highlights here of these little bullet points. Trump pledges to restore Israel lobby's power over Congress. You're gonna have well, let's look at that real quick. This couldn't be any more obvious that we were just going to be overtly instead of covertly controlled. This is going to be right out there in the open, and people still won't get it. They said, you're going to have the president yeah, I know they do own you. You're absolutely correct. Look at that big star. Former President Trump pledged to restore the power of Israel lobby over Congress during a fighting During a fighting anti Semitism event with pro Israel mega donor Miriam Maddelson on August fifteenth, twenty twenty four, Trump assured the Jewish group not to worry because he will be their man in the White House and said, you're going to end up winning because you're going to have the president. Okay, so you're going to end up winning.
Speaker 2: What does that?
Speaker 1: That's pretty ominous, man, That's that's to be very very uh, you know, you should watch that.
Speaker 2: At least.
Speaker 1: He also pledged to give Israel the resources that needed it needs to win the war.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great.
Speaker 1: Yes, keep murdering innocent people and calling them all Hamas, including the thirty five percent of them that are Christian and the other twenty percent that don't even have anything to do with it that aren't in this religious fanaticism of Abrahamic death cults. It was recently reported that Mary Medicine, the widow of billionaire Sheldon ne Neilson, who actually is the guy responsible for APAK, was going to give Trump one and he also bailed out Trump. Right, I was going to give Trump one hundred million dollars for his campaign in return for signing off on Israel annexing the West Bank. Fodge, fudge and cookies. All right, well, we know what's going on there. Democratic Convention planned parenthood. Yeah, we know about that. You know here, kill your baby, well before you go in there, and Rapha Harris, Every leading large language model leans left politically. Okay, we got that little shit. Oh here's an interesting one. National Public Data admits hackers still social security numbers affecting nearly all Americans. Another way to destroy your financial uh, you know, you know all these wonderful things that they can do before saying that digital currency is the only.
Speaker 2: Safe way to do stuff.
Speaker 1: You gotta get rid of this, and we got to get rid of that, and you got to go this way. This is progress, progress, progress. Buffalo, New York Ice arrests Peruvian illegal alien accused of murdering twenty three people. Yes, and then Democratic National Committee officially endorsed this radical plan to offer citizenship to a legal aliens. And guess who will be filling up the military, right and police forces. In your local town.
Speaker 2: People who hate you, that's who.
Speaker 1: And we just were looking at that government finally admits that fluoride in the public water supply damage to children. It only took them, what one hundred and something years? It was what nineteen forties that started doing that. So eighty years Pavel Duro, founder of Telegram encrypted messaging platform, was arrested in France.
Speaker 2: We know that. And hold on, just let me clear the old browser history. No no, yeah.
Speaker 1: Ceo of Rumble, a video sharing platform, leaves Europe after Telegram ceo arrest. We're on Rumble right now. Don't expect to be not seeing some changes here.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to the bullshit, like this is any better? So we did live it, the bland speech that he gets. Man, let's let's look at Toolsi's retardation for real quick, because man, oh man, I can't stand this woman.
Speaker 2: And I can't when you look at the comments like she's so beautiful and strong and dead.
Speaker 1: It's like, God, man, make me throw up some more. We're not going to listen to too much of this. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna subject you to this. But he says a bunch of bullshit. And then she pulls up, thank.
Speaker 6: You, mister President, Aloha. I know, we got Hawaii in the house here.
Speaker 2: Very good, very very clumsy, and very awkward.
Speaker 6: Oh, it is a privilege to be here with all of you, my that's how and sisters in uniform, especially on this day of all days, I had the privilege of.
Speaker 1: You know, when they do that stuff, they're invoking this idea that she represents the military because she was, you know, a seventeen year veteran or something like that, Like, no, that's not true. You don't speak on behalf of everybody who served. And she says something about Coasty's in here. I'm like, don't even use our well, you know, because I was a whistguard. Don't even use our you know, branch, don't even speak. This is irritated the shit out of me when she said that.
Speaker 6: Joining President Trump this morning at Arlington Cemetery.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And then they talk about how wonderful they were because they showed, you know, false care for some people who were killed in Afghanistan and made a mockery of their deaths by hanging out with their families.
Speaker 2: It's just more of this.
Speaker 1: But they have to bring it up, because it's not about just doing it because it's right, right, It's no, it's because then we can talk about it and we can use it to promote ourselves.
Speaker 2: Very shitty, very shitty.
Speaker 6: Where he joined two gold Star families and loved ones of staff Sergeant Hoover and Sergeant g both of whom were two of the thirteen killed in the abbey Gate attack three years ago today in Cobble, and I can tell you as we were there as he laid a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier, joining these marines loved ones, I felt the sorrow that he shared with them.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: But this just goes on and then she talks about blah blah blah Trump. Right, I'm endorsing Donald Trump for president. This is actually on Tulsa Gabbards. Why does she have seven hundred and seven hundred and ninety thousand subscribers. I guess you have to be a complete fraud and then you can do that.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: There's that, and then there's this. But I think we're just gonna jump ahead. But I'll just show it to you real quick. This bag of nonsense here.
Speaker 2: Let's just a little couple of seconds. Hold on, this is after.
Speaker 1: Seven straight minutes of RFK walking around in circles and waving with two hands to the audience behind them in front of him, after Trump is blah blah blahing and getting hourrahs every other sentence. So it was it was ridiculous build up in the first place. And then we have these chanters who are you know, I don't know if they're reading a teleprompter or not to say what they say, but the yell Bobby on Q and nellist their shit. It's completely like contrived.
Speaker 3: A few hours after he's assassinations and attempt at Butler, I got a call from.
Speaker 1: An assassination attempt. So he's validating the whole thing with that statement, imprinting it in the minds of all the people who are you know, susceptible, impressionable.
Speaker 3: Safe food advocate and Kelly Means, who's been fighting for many years to try to end the corruption at CDC and FDA and USDA and these institutions, these regulatory agencies are actually run by the big.
Speaker 1: The clapping seals are like, yeah, corruption bad, let's worry about I mean, yeah, of course the food is credited up.
Speaker 2: But that's not the change.
Speaker 1: And what about the the threat of forced injections of poison and technocratic whatever the hell nanoparticulates in your body?
Speaker 2: What's what? Why don't we talk about that part of our health.
Speaker 3: Food processing companies, the big AG and the chemical companies that they're supposed to regulate. And he said to me that he'd been advising me for many years and on my campaign. And he told me that night that he was also advising President Trump. And he asked if I would talk to President Trump, and I said, of course. At about a few minutes later, I got a call from the President and we talked. We had a very good talk, and then he invited me to come see him the next day, and I went to many Minneapolis and saw him.
Speaker 2: President go to Israel to talk to him. Isn't that where he hangs out? All right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's jump back into the topic of today's show.
Speaker 5: Where am I at?
Speaker 2: Where you at?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: There you are?
Speaker 1: So for those of you who didn't watch yesterday, this is kind of going to be starting forty minutes deep, So maybe you want to check that previous show.
Speaker 2: Out called Samson. I I was way off.
Speaker 1: Sound fuel screen looks like it is. The origins of Samson will blow your mind. According to Derek at Mythvision.
Speaker 7: Simile, for example, she faced the tragic end when she met Zeus, King of Gods. Similarly, when we hear that Sampson's wife was burnt with her family sounds like a classic mythical.
Speaker 2: It does that.
Speaker 7: Secured or forgotten in various global traditions. Semile Dido and the legend of Sun heroes brides in old myths, It's not rare for Sun heroes. Think of them as ancient superheroes connected with the Sun to have brides who tragically meet their end in fire. Take Simile for example, she faced the tragic end when she met Zeus, King of Gods. Similarly, when we hear that Samson's wife was burnt with her family sounds like a classic mythical tale, even if it doesn't seem like a true story. Speaking of Sun heroes, Aneas is another big name. He's not just famous because he's the son of Venus, the goddess of love, or because he traveled the world, or even because he took a trip to the underworld. One of his dramatic love stories also hints at his Sun hero status. He fell head over hills for Dido, the Queen of Carthage, but due to godly orders, he had to leave her. Heartbroken, Dido chose to end her life by setting herself on fire because i'ming a tragic symbol of lost love. Now, the story of Dido, as told by the poet Virgil is a bit different from earlier versions. Some ancient records suggest that Dido actually sacrificed herself for another guy, her husband Cicarbus.
Speaker 4: And guess what.
Speaker 7: This tale is tied back to other gods and goddesses, hinting that Dido might have connections to the goddess Taneith. Plus, the name.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Dido the name assumed by or pretend, potentially the actual name of the singer who was in the velvet underground, the female that didn't sing very well.
Speaker 7: Cicarbus has some ancient meanings that connect to words like commemoration. There's a treasure trove of such legends about bridees linked to Sun heroes. Another story talks about Simoramus. Like many such tales, this myth got mixed with real.
Speaker 4: History, changing its nature.
Speaker 7: The core idea remains in stories like that of a start.
Speaker 2: No, it's some other chick, but yeah, there is a Dido singer out.
Speaker 7: There, Erka and Aphrodite, both of whom had tragic tales of love and loss. Samson's Great Escape. Imagine a superhero who, after a massive victory, decides to hide away instead of celebrating. That's what happened with Sampson, a legendary hero. Some scholars, like Steinhal, noticed that many old heroes, such as Apollo and Indra also took off and hid after their big battles. Steinhal believes this hiding act is like a calm after a storm. Imagine two natural powers clashing in the sky and everything goes silent as one goes into hiding. Now, while Steinhahl's theory might sound cool, it doesn't really convince everyone. Some feel it's a bit of I guess you'd say, of a stretch. Looking at Samson's story, he had good reasons to lay low. He had taken out thirty men and caused quite a bit of chaos. Since the Philistines were in charge, they weren't going to let him roam free. They would obviously want to capture this troublemaker. However, there's an exciting pattern here. Many heroes link to the Sun have this hiding phase in their tails. If we dive deep into Samson's story, we could think of his hiding as the Sun going behind clouds, especially after a really hot day. It's like the Sun Hero used up all his fiery arrows in a big battle. The best part when everyone thinks the Sun Hero has been defeated, he burst back.
Speaker 4: With the bank.
Speaker 7: Samson did exactly that and captured. He grabbed an unlikely weapon, a jawbone, and defeated a thousand enemies. Quite the superhero move right.
Speaker 1: This is really interesting because there's a donkey motif that goes along with Jesus what riding in on one. There's all kinds of and then the fact that it's a weapon and it's really a weapon that they use was a jaw of a donkey. There's a lot of weird symbolism.
Speaker 7: The legendary jawbone. In the story of Samson. There's a bit about him using the jawbone of an ass as a weapon. Some folks think a particular hill was named after this jawbone incident, The Hill of the Jawbone the story tells us that Samson dropped this jawbone weapon. Here, there's a cool fact. There's a place in Greece at the southern tip of Laconia that's called Ass's jawbone in Greek. An ancient geographer named Strabo mentioned it. Maybe some old hero over there did something similar to Samson, but their story got lost over time. Now back in the day before people.
Speaker 2: Had lost over time. Now here.
Speaker 1: That's a telling little detail there, because maybe that's where the Sampson myth was built off of. Because of these older stories of the Greek. Because we're talking about Hellenistic period of the Torah, and we're talking about these, for lack of better word, Jews, because they weren't but they are. But they need don't understand it's not a real word, because it's not a real thing. But anyway, they were Hellenized, they were taught Greek. They understood how to think in Greek because it was their primary language.
Speaker 2: There was no.
Speaker 1: Widespread what do you call it, literacy until after Alexander and tom May's his general taught the Jews Greek, and then they started as soon as they learned their education, had their education, they started revising history to put themselves at the center of everything and give them some kind of you know, substance and value in the world because they didn't have it before. And if they stole from these ancient stories back then, they may have been still surviving and maybe potentially deliberately lost to history in certain fires and certain I don't know, libraries, if you catch my meaning.
Speaker 7: At horses as pets, they often used the jawbones of asses as weapons before fancy swords were made of metal. It seems like this jawbone design was popular. There's a theory that old sickle swords might have been inspired by this design. Bell Marduk and Perseus, ancient dragon fighting heroes, seem to have weapons resembling a jawbone.
Speaker 1: In fact, you could even if you want to talk about a sickle, there might be a Saturn connection there.
Speaker 7: There's an old image showing Bell Marduk ready to take on Tiamat, a dragon with a sword shaped like a sickle hanging behind him.
Speaker 1: I've seen the same what do you call it? What they call that thing, but that same type of carving, and people equating that to ninerta.
Speaker 7: Ancient text about the creation it says he made ready a bow, prepared it for a weapon. He armed himself with the falcon, attaching it to his belt. He took the god weapon his right hand, seizing it. Bow and quiver he hung at his side. He caused a lightning flash to precede him, whose interior he filled with shooting flames. If you look at old pictures of a god named Sylvanus, you'll notice he's shown with a sickle that looks like a jawbone. As time went on, these designs changed to look more like modern sickles. There's another old god, Kronos.
Speaker 2: Who's there. He brought it up to Chronos Saturn.
Speaker 7: He is also seen holding something that looks a lot like the jawbone of an Ass. All these clues might suggest that the story of Samson and his unique weapon has deeper, more ancient roots than we.
Speaker 1: So maybe he's a composite for Saturn because this is a Saturn freaking cult.
Speaker 7: Based on the provided data, there exists applausible hypotheses suggesting that for certain ancient cults, the weapon of the Sun God was represented by an Ass's jawbone. This symbols, subsequently may correlate with the emblematic representation of a thunderbolt. This interpretation is corroborated further by an important detail in the narrative.
Speaker 1: And maybe this is almost polemic and the nature with a subtuagen, because if it wouldn't for the path being paved by Saturn, right then there you know that Jesus wouldn't have been able to ride into the town. It's just a thought. I'm not saying that's what's going on here, but h see this computer freezing up on me again. Guys, if you can please give us good dot com backslash Ballbusters or that little super chat thing in the chat. This is a it's getting harder and harder to do these things.
Speaker 7: Thinking the jawbone with the outpouring of waters. If one proceeds with the argument that the jawbone symbolizes the thunderbolt, it logically follows that its employment would be succeeded by rain. This notion finds artistic resonance in the work of Guido Reni. In his depiction of Samson quenching his thirst. Reenie represents the water as emanating from above, with Samson elevating the jawbone overhead. The biblical narrative describes Samson's impassioned supplication, which, given its poetic cadence, could potentially be exacted from a preceding rendition. It can be postulated that in its archaic interpretation, this prayer was perceived not as a mere religious petition as understood in contemporary times, but as an incantation of mystical properties. In the localization of the legend, a specific spring in the cavity of the rock of the jawbone has been designated as the source from which water emerged in response to Sampson's invocation. Historical references such as the account by Diadora Siclis book four twenty two confirms.
Speaker 2: Who Sicle is sickle? I'm just saying that's just something such occurrences. Siclis narrates that as Heracles, traveling from Pelurius to Erics, nymphs facilitated the emergence of the warm springs Hamyria and Egistia because he was so thirsty. Before delving further, it's imperative to underscore a linguistic nuance in Sampson's victory proclamation, the term camore dually signifies.
Speaker 7: Ass and heap. His triumphant exclamation is articulated as with the jawbone of the camoor ass a camore heap two cameors heaps with the jawbone of the can ass I slew one thousand men. In a nuanced rendition in the Polychrome Bible, Professor G. F. Moore adeptly translates the passage.
Speaker 4: With the jawbone of an ass. I assailed my assailants with the jawbone of an ass have I slain one thousand men. Additionally, the well is denoted as in hecor, signifying the spring of the crier. Interestingly, this term also pertains to the patridge and by extension, to the ass. The ass's distinct brain has traditionally been ascribed prophetic connotations in folklore, a belief that subsequently extended to the nying of the horse. This association gains historical credence recalling Herodocus's account, where Darius's kingship is attributed to his horse's name. Biblical traditions, such as Balem's prophetic she ass An. Extant traditions further suggest that both Yahweh and the war god Seth of the Semitic incursions in Lower Egypt were portrayed with the visage of an ass.
Speaker 1: And if you're going to tie that to Jesus in some way, with the writing of the ass into the I mean that's it's a kind of a dark connotation, because those aren't exactly good gods, were they.
Speaker 7: An archaeological find within the confines of the historic Sessarean palace on Mount Palatine has unveiled the compelling illustration portraying the deity with the head of an ass crucified. This artwork, which bears the inscription of Alexmino's, has been traditionally dubbed the spot Crucifix, derived.
Speaker 1: From the Okay, now, there's a book called Jesus, the Laughing Jesus that I actually quote in my book Treesecraft Beyond Babylon, and this is actually part I think it might be on the cover. And they're using this, as you know, an earlier rendition of what they then created into the story of Jesus in the Subtuaga and so on. So this is this is kind of there's something here.
Speaker 7: From the German term spatan meaning to scoff. This has led many to postulate that it was a mocking gesture directed at alex Minos. However, when considered alongside leaden tablets that showcase similar ass headed divine representations and bear incantations and maledictions. A different interpretation emerges. This spot crucifix could potentially depict the religious beliefs of the syncretic pagan Christian sect known as the Sethites. Tacitus in Histories five four suggests that Jews venerated the ass. Furthermore, Epitheus cites the genealogy of Mary, where the deity of the Jews is characterized.
Speaker 1: As well, there's that whole story that they're looking for water, and they said that they would follow the first thing that you brought them, any kind of salvation, and apparently a donkey led them to water.
Speaker 7: Ass headed not mockery, but as an actual representation. Professor W. Robertson Smith offers a comprehensive analysis regarding the significance of the ass within Semitic rituals. The consumption of wild ass meat was a practice among the Arabs.
Speaker 2: And likely wild ass meat so like Latina chick just kidding.
Speaker 4: More religious significance, especially since its consumption was prescribed by Simeon the Stylite for his followers. In contrast, the Haranians viewed the ass as a taboo food source kin to the swine and dog. Despite this, no evidence indicates the asses ritualistic sacrifice or consumption. When one Semitic faction prohibits its consumption while another deems it religiously symbolic, it strongly insinuates the ass's ancient sanctity. A clear instance of ass sacrifice is observed in the Egyptian typhon Set or sutect worship.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting? Set is also.
Speaker 1: The god of foreigners and stormy deserts and all that crap. It's related to Ball and Yahweh. This is supposed religion, right, Yahweh, Ball Set all the things that the Egyptians feared and dysdvised.
Speaker 4: Predominant among Semitic Egyptians. While scholars remain ambivalent about Set Semitic origins, the ass is undoubtedly typhonic. Religious rights in Koptas involved the ritualistic sacrifice of asses by hurling them off cliffs, whereas bicopolists stamped sacrificial cakes with an ass motif during certain annual festivals referenced in Plutarch. Smith further elucidates the Semitic clan name Haymore, translating to he ass prevalent among the Canaanites of Shechem strengthens the proposition of the ass's sacred stature among certain Semitic groups. Myths surrounding Jewish.
Speaker 1: Like the Canaanite child sacrificing baby, eating pieces of crab, right canon Cannibals.
Speaker 7: Bush ash veneration, as detailed by bo Kharp and Hyrosocon, likely emerged from a conflation between Jewish practices and those of their pagan contemporaries. In Greco Roman mythology, Dionysus, often depicted in ancient artwork and reliefs, is shown amid his jovial entourage riding a donkey. A parallel can be drawn with Christ's iconic entrance into Jerusalem. In medieval Christian practices in southern France, the ass was held in a high esteem, culminating in a unique mass where congregates would mimic ass braying instead of the conventional amen. The ceremony concluded with a hymn commencing with orientis partibis at venta beeat acenus. The Latin phrase orientis partibis at vente vit asinus can be translated to English as and forgive me if my Latin is wrong here trying to understand this word from the Eastern regions, the donkey has come. This line is from a medieval Latin song that celebrates the donkey, as it's often referred to as the song of the Ass. Multiple ancient ski exist show so.
Speaker 2: The Song of the ass isn't like a I guess, apparently.
Speaker 7: Loocasing deities with the head of a donkey. As per Plutarch, the ass or the crier held sacred connotations to Seth, predominantly due to the reddish hue often seen in its Oriental variants.
Speaker 4: The Gates of.
Speaker 7: Gaza, Ancient Babylonian cosmology posits, but the Sun God begins his daily traverse into the inhabited realm via two monumental pillars. This concept is deeply embedded in the archaeological traditions of Semitic temples, remarkably when the Jerusalem Temple incorporated these two emblematic brazen pillars, though their original significance seems to have been obscured or forgotten in subsequent eras. Maritime Phoenician culture, familiar with the geographical lance games of the voyages naturally perceived the two prominent rock formations at the Strait of Gibraltar as these sacred pillars. They viewed them as the symbolic gates through which Melkart, their deity, ventured as he embarked on his nocturnal journey to the underworld. It is Diodorus who provides historical commentary on this notion, stating in his writings that Heracles put up the two mountains at the end of the Mediterranean, which have accordingly been called after him the pillars of Hercules. This nomenclasher persisted into the era of Tarik. One might ponder the apparent geographical incongruents. How could pillars identified in the Eastern world also be replicated in the West, and vice versa. The interpretive resolution to this lies and the nightly transit of the Sun God, who, according to mythological beliefs, transfer worth these pillars between the two locations. In light of this mythic framework, Samson's seemingly inexplicable act takes on a profound dimension, being best understood not as a mere whimsical act, but as a manifestation of ancient mythological narratives.
Speaker 1: And almost in de reculation to Hercules. Now are we seeing where they're stealing all this from? And how it makes sense that the Hellenisic period was when the tour was actually first written well put together, or all this other stuff that they say they were stealing or borrowing or taking, and then removing and destroying certain aspects so that it wouldn't be so obvious.
Speaker 7: The solar mythology of Delilah's Web. The narrative which illustrates how Samson was restrained in his subsequent liberation as though by a fervent blaze, can be interpreted as elements of a solar myth. During winter, nature remains ensnared in ice, but as spring approaches these shocks dissolved. This cyclical entrapment occurs again as winter's grip intensifies during the autumnal season.
Speaker 4: It is evident that.
Speaker 1: The bringing back to pagan stuff right, and this whole sun worship thing just being written in a different way to address a different audience.
Speaker 7: Heroic figure in this case, Samson escapes thrice before being irrevocably shackled. Upon Delilah's attempt to constrain her beloved Samson revealed to her if the seven plates of my mane were interwoven within the fabric and solidified with the pen, I would be rendered powerless. Though Delilah implemented this technique, Samson effortlessly extricated the entire loom and its fabric. Further observation indicates that the fabric, likely emblematic of Delilah's attempt, was dismantled and dispersed across the landscape. Recognizing Delilah and Samson as emblems figures, and the strands of her loom symbolizing sun rays, the overarching connotation of the web becomes apparent. It represents the autumnal gossamer. This gossamer, occasionally referred to as Mary's thread, retains a somewhat nebulous origin, but it is believed to associate with the fabric of a prehistoric deity or fairy. The appearance of gossamer across terrains is an omen of impending winter. This signifies the Sun's deities final ensnerement, which he shatters soon after the sorceress representing the seasonal shift, would divest him of his radiant locks, thereby depleting his vigor. The story behind Samson's hair Sampson's loss of strength reveals a deeper symbolism, hinting at his connection to the Sun. Just as Samson's hair is central to his power, the Sun's rays can be thought of as the sun God's hair. In ancient texts like those of Homer, the sun god Apollo is described as having unshorn hair, a phrase which in Hebrew could be related to the term nazir. Interestingly, Samson's hair is styled into seven braids, reminiscent u, while the sun god is depicted in some ancient artwork like the Mithraic Monuments, where the sun has seven rays. These seven rays might represent the influence of seven planetary gods. The crux of Samson's story is when he loses his strength because Delilah cuts his hair. Delilah's name itself hints at a role. It can be translated as the one who weakens or drains strength. As the story progresses, Samson, symbolic of the Sun, loses his sight or light, and meets his in between two pillars in Gaza, which can be seen as the Sun's setting, given Gaza's way from position in the mentioned geography. The legend of the Single Eye, the German god Wodin is famously depicted with just one eye, reflecting the single sun shining.
Speaker 4: In our sky.
Speaker 7: There's an intriguing telle in Teutonic myths which says that Wodin traded his other eye to Mimer, the water god. This traded eye symbolizes the sun's reflections shimmering on the water's surface, now looking at another tell. When Samson, in his dying moments, speaks of seeking revenge.
Speaker 4: For one of my two eyes.
Speaker 7: Against the Philistines, it gets interesting. Some versions of the story have translated it simply as for my two eyes, and interpretations like the one of Professor Moore in the Polychrome Bibles suggest Samson implies his revenge can't fully compensate for his loss.
Speaker 1: If you were following along a while back when I was doing the Orlando book reading that to you, guys, Woden, it does come up in that talk too, and begins as an actual man, but then over time is deified and corrupted into deification. But a lot of these people were people prior to becoming deified over time, so their legend lives on. But then it takes on a different form and it kind of obscures their origins quite a lot.
Speaker 7: However, we think the original tell had more depth and hinted at Samson being one eyed similar to Woden. His heart felt plea seems to draw from ancient stories, echoing old world traditions. Ada a, Yahweh remember me and give me strength once more. At loheen to take revenge for one of my two eyes on the Philistines. The passion and the unique rhyming in this poem are quite a rare fine in Hebrew literary works. Samson's final act, Like the famous heroes Heracles and Melkart, Samson's end came by his own hands. Seen as a noble sacrifice, he willingly brought down the Temple of Dagon, aiming to take down many of his people's tormentors along with him. Aware that the building was crowned with Philistine leaders, with just the rooftop holding three thousand individuals, his actions implied a significant blow to the Philistine's power. While this act didn't entirely free the Israelites, certainly weakened the Philistine's grip on them, fulfilling the prophecy, But Samson would start the liberation of Israel from the Philistines mythical traits of Samson. The Samson myth in the Old Testament seems to be a remnant of ancient pagan traditions, giving its stark contrast to the dominent puritan tone of later Judaism. While the Biblical narrative is usually refined and moral, the story of Samson, full of humor and mischief, deviates. Its inclusion in the canon might be due to its popularity among the Israelites and its religious undertones. Indication suggested emerged among herdsmen opposing local farmers and authorities. Despite its sometimes crude style and weak puns, its depiction of Yahweh as an unpredictable force activated by external factors like Samson's hair is reminiscent of pagan lore. This portrayal of the deity is a thickle force akin to the genie or a Latin contrast with the typical representation of Yahweh in a monotheistic context. The stories pagan undertones are unmistakable. The numerical significance of seven thirty and twelve in ancient texts. The inclination toward mathematical interpretation highly prevalent in Babylon, was not as evident among the ancient Hebrews. It is thus particularly intriguing to observe the preservation of figures such as thirty representative of the monthly days, and seven signifying the weekly days, recurring within our narratives. For instance, thirty companions accompany Sampson to his nuptials, and the same number appears as the stake for his riddle and corresponds to the Philistines he defeats at Ascalon Moreover, Delilah employs seven bowstrings to bind Samson, and his hair is fashioned into seven braids. Roscoff's categorization of Samson's adventures into a set of twelve is of interest, yet its deliberate intention may be questionable, rendering it too ambiguous to be utilized as a foundational argument. The numerical value of twelve holds widespread significance in Eastern traditions. Numerous instances can be such as the twelve tribes of Israel, even though tribe names vary occasionally, with the tribe of Dan occasionally substituted. The list extends to twelve prophets, Christ's twelve disciples, the zodiacs, twelve segments, the division of a day into twelve distinct periods. The reverence for the number twelve can be attributed in part to its mathematical versatility, being divisible by two, three.
Speaker 4: And four.
Speaker 7: Moreover, it aligns with the twelve months of the annual cycle, leading to the conceptualization of the year's events as twelve expeditions of a celestial protagonist, yet as.
Speaker 1: Near twelve trials of Hercules. Samson that they made a case for ninerds. I add that to all these people had the twelve trials.
Speaker 7: Disseminate, their inherent meanings often become obscured.
Speaker 1: Consequently, tells Ball had twelve trials too before he was show worthy of being able to build his own, his own monument to himself, his own little shindig, and become part of the pantheon, and he was the son of Daegod.
Speaker 7: Not ill was, like those of Heracles, no longer mirror the Sun's annual journey, but transform into loosely linked episodes of bravery and prowess, the same evolution as evident in Samson's narrative, where potential real life events and local influences intermingle with the primary myth, causing it to transition from a pure mythological narrative to a saga or legend. The symbolism of the lion and dragon in heroic narratives. In the renowned Twelve Labors of Heracles, one task involves the slaying of a lion. This act is emblematic of many Semitic Solar heroes. It is particularly noteworthy the figures such as the Tyrian Melkarp and the Babylonian GigaMesh are depicted splitting a lion in half and vanquishing it weaponless using only their hands, similar to the depiction of Samson and Biblical accounts. In Greek depictions, the lion's pelp becomes a distinguishing attire for Heracles. Solar heroes from northern traditions often combat a creature or dragon, representing marshlands and mists. This motif is evident in legends like Beowulf, the Telle of Siegfried, and Thor's battle with the serpent, Joram and Gander. However, the Samson narrative lacks this dragon combat, suggesting its antiquity. This absence also insinuates that the Samson tail remains unadultered by Aryan influences, preserving its Semitic essence, the.
Speaker 2: Greek Semitic essence that kind of makes me laugh.
Speaker 7: A little iteration of Heracles could either stem from an Aryan solar hero kin to Sigfried, later infused with Semitic traits, or he might have been a Semitic solar hero subsequently adapted to Greek culture. Each of these solar champions becomes emblematic of their respective cultures. While Samson personified early in prehistoric Hebrew culture, contrasting the more refined later Judaic epochs Heracles emerges as a quintessential Greek hero. The narrative of Samson, deeply embedded in Israelite culture, either originated within the community or was introduced at an ancient juncture. Given its age, any association with Babylonian myths would have been obscured over time. A fascinating distinction arises when comparing the expansive deeds of Heracles, a hero of a more globalized society seen as a universal savior, with the localized exploits of Samson. The latter is received as a liberator solely of the tribe of Dan, with all his significant actions limited to the tribe's geographical confines from his birth in Zora to his demise in gaza Id Zubar Ggamesh the Helper. It remains uncertain if the Israelites ever venerated Samson as a demi god guardian against adversaries and calamities. Our primary source is a narrative presented in the Book of Judges, as other potential evidence has been lost to history. Gilgamesh, it came to the Greek hero Heracles, is revered as a beacon of support during hardships. One fragment, enumerated as number thirteen seventy one by Smith and featured by Hopt and his nimrod Epos, encapsulates a prayer to Gilgamesh, portraying him as an aid to the Sun God in times of illness. His name was invoked for helling. The fragment depicts a patient seeking a priest intervention, voking Gilgamesh, the esteemed judge to whom the Sun God God has entrusted the scepter and decision. The text then includes a partial hymn honoring Gilgamesh, with the priest later reciting Oh Gilgamesh potent ruler adjudicator of terrestrial spirits, imminent chief, prime overseer of humanity, surveyor of the world's regions, Guardian of the Earth, commander of terrestrial affairs, judicator with divine insight.
Speaker 1: That's an awful lot of nice things to say about a guy who got so bored you so started killing people at random just to test himself.
Speaker 4: Traversing the earth, advancing towards justice. Your dominion remains steadfast. Your edict is unchallenged. You summon rule, arbitrate, and discern the sun. God bestows upon you the scepter and judgment. Royalty and leaders revere you. Monitoring their edicts, you finalize their solutions. I am offspring of follower of and illness plagues me, and I seek atonement. I beseech your wisdom to resolve my plight. Deliberate upon my case, extract the malady, triumph over the affliction, combat the ailment that wreaks havoc within me. Subsequently, the priest assures the patient of.
Speaker 1: The kind of makes you wonder if Gilgamesh is a drug a drug cocktail. The deities compassion hinting at a purification ritual or sacrament intended for the patient's recuperation. This fragment attests to Gilgamesh's deification, mirroring the trajectory of Heracles. Both are deemed judges and partners of the primary protector of righteousness, the sun god Shamash. The parallels between Heracles and Gilgamesh are widely accepted. Gilgamesh is often equated with Nimrod. It's plausible that features of the Gogomesh narrative influence the Biblical Nimrod. Both are depicted as pre eminent hunters, with their kingdoms rooted in Babbel and Erech and a cod and kalnate in Shinar. The moniker Nimrod might signify bright light. Gilgamesh's name resonates with Mithras, a deity in Mesdaism bearing resemblances to Christianities. Christ Mythras translated to splendor, with numerous aspects of Mithraistic lore, suggesting his representation as the Sun and the blessings associated with it. Both the Gilgamesh epic and the Heracles myth grapple with the concept of immortality. While Gilgamesh appears to fall short in his quest for eternity, the subject remains central to the narrative. Conversely, Heracles surpasses all challenges, eventually ascending to Olympus, integrating into the realm of heavenly gods. The Zodiac's influence on the Gygamesh tel ever, wondered why the ancient Telegogomesh has twelve parts. Many experts believe that the story mirrors the Sun's journey through the twelve zodiac signs. In an old Assyrian document, Professor Sacey translated the month names of that time into English. Each month was linked to a zodiac sign and its associated symbol. For March, it's the sacrifice of righteousness, April has the propitious bull, and so on until February's sowing of seed. Occasionally in extra month, the dark month of sewing was added every six years. Now, let's break down the Gogomesh story. In the part, Gogomesh is shown as a king, which is often compared to a ram in old texts. This fits the zodiac sign of aries for March. Some ancient records even describe March as the sacrifice of righteousness, implying a ram offered as a sacrifice, much like how ancient Babylonians and Jews had significant offerings during this time. You could see the image right now, showing you kind of an example each month connecting to a zodiac and the story's second part, a character named inky Do, depicted as a walking bull, represents Taurus for April. The third part portrays the strong bond between Gilgamesh and inky Do, symbolizing the twins or Gemini for May. The adventure continues with events in a story aligning with the zodiac signs of the months. From the Virgo representation in Gilgamesh's interactions with the goddess Ishtar to a scorpion man in November hinting at Sagittarius Aquarius for January stands out. An old text speaks of a god lingering in the constellation of Goula. This zodiac sign often represents water, the images of a person pouring water or just a container. Interestingly, in the eleventh part of the Gogomesh story is a great flood narrated by Utnapishtim, who was akin to Noah from the Bible. But the story doesn't just end with a flood. Gygamesh continues his quest seeking wisdom about life and death, mirroring age old beliefs about the afterlife. While some tablets of this epoch are fragmented, making the full interpretation a bit tricky. The parallels between the story and the Zodiac cycle are fascinating. The Yogomesh tell not only entertains, but also offers a glimpse into ancient views the cosmos and our place in it. Immortality, Samson, Heracles, and Gogamesh. Each hero's myths tell us about ancient beliefs on life and death, but with some stark differences. Starting with Samson, his story stands apart from the other two. While many heroes in ancient myths venturing to the underworld in return.
Speaker 2: So priest Craftyond Babylon.
Speaker 1: I go into detail about the Numish, which is the Babylonian genesis story, and that is that comes with a Noah type character as well.
Speaker 2: There's this idea.
Speaker 1: Of a cataclysm and post cataclysmic rebuilding of the world comes to us in Babylon comes to us, and many of these things something happened.
Speaker 7: Samson's tail ends with his demise. Heracles and Gilgamesh, on the other hand, share a similar thirst for immortality. Both go to great lengths in their respective quests. For instance, Gogamesh mourning the death of his close friend inky Do, embarks on a journey to a place where no one returns. He's stopped at the coast by the Queen of the Sea, who tells him that only the sun god Shamash, has ever selled across the vast ocean. But Gilgamesh doesn't give up with the help of a boat man named Ered.
Speaker 1: And that makes sense, right, because you can see the sun setting over the ocean. People go to the beach just see that, you know, kind of interesting. Only the sun can traverse the ocean.
Speaker 4: He yeah.
Speaker 7: He reaches the Aisles of the Blest. There he communicates with Inky Doo, who offers insights into the afterlife. He warns that some truths might be too unsettling, but assures Gilgamesh that soul's receiving proper burial rights, rest peacefully. Gilgamesh's journey further leads him to discover a life renewing plant, though he unfortunately loses it to a serpent. Similarly, Heracles faces his share of challenges.
Speaker 1: That's interesting if you if you make comparisons to however way you want to interpret it, the Garden story, right, knowledge of good and evil? Surely evil die. He loses his immortality to a serpent. That's that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 7: Search for the life giving apples of Hesperdes. He needs to cross a vast ocean, with the sun God's favor lending him a boat. Heracles completes his quest the endgame. After their adventures, both Gilgamesh and Heracles attain godlike statuses.
Speaker 2: But unlike them and becomes black.
Speaker 7: Samson's story ends with his earthly life. In essence, these age old tells reflect humanity's ageless quest for understanding life, death, and the potential of the hereafter. Doctor Paul goes into several other areas of mythical comparison. This was all published in nineteen oh seven, and our philology has come a long way in understanding the names of characters. Much of what he said is thought provoking and not really certain all of the connections he makes our cert or if they're coincidental. But it really is cool to go back in time a little and here what some scholars stopped when it came to Samson. Doctor Carus goes on to explain how he sees Sampson's story was cleaned.
Speaker 4: Up by a later scribe.
Speaker 7: They removed his resurrection seen Samson is another solar deity who should always have a resurrection or ascension to the heavens, as the sun always returns. He covers the descent of Dionysus to the underworld, the Phoenician melkarp Osiris, Siegfried, the German hero Buddha, Jesus as one who enters the temple which would be destroyed as Samson destroyed the Temple of Dagon, and how both Samson and Jesus were made spectacle by their enemies, and of course he compares Samson and Heracles in more debt. Many of the statements he makes for the extremely ancient aspects of the Samson myth I find personally, Derek Lambert on myth vision could easily be reasoned to actually have come after the more mythical counter parts. The further back we look pertaining to the myths, there was far less rationalizing of the stories, while so.
Speaker 1: Retelling of ancient Greek tales for the most part is what I'm getting out of that, giving it a more ancient feel to it, but in reality written into Hellenistic period.
Speaker 7: While there probably was a much more mythical version of Samson, the story we see in our Bibles tends to give off a very u hummerized flavorer. This tends to make me see a late Persian early Hellenistic period for its final version. However, I want to take us into the future because you might be surprised to find that experts in the field actually see excellent reasons to compare Sampson to Heracles. In fact, these two characters are so closely comparable that it would seem a bit ridiculous not to think one is influencing the other. Biblical literalist who demands Samson as historical still need to face the monsters of Melkart and Gilgamesh. But for this documentary, I suggest that the author of Samson took notes from the Greek Heracles, even if Heracles was initially a Semitic import of Gilgamesh into the Greek culture. The Legends of Samson Heracles nineteen eighty seven. Now I turn to doctor Athnil Margalith's work on Samson, which compares Heracles and Samson in depth. Let's dive in my friends heroic submission to female power. Many scholars have drawn attention to the thematic parallels between Heracles's subjugation by d Nara and Samson's entrapment by Delilah less. A closer scrutiny reveals that this association may be more superficial than profound, overlooking the intrinsic dynamics of each narrative. In the Biblical context, Delilah emerges as a conniving figure profiting from her deceit. Contrastingly, de Nara is portrayed as an unwitting agent of tragedy whose inadvertent actions spring from the genuine affection and culminate in her tragic self destruction. A more appropriate parallel for Delilah might be figures such as Scyla or Cametho. A recurring theme across mythologies the hero's diminishment or emasculation due to female machinations. Another episode from Heracles's life illustrates this his subordination under Queen Amphilly. Similarly, Samson's dlience with Delilah leads to a symbolic representation of his power being constrained, as suggested by the Biblical verse awaked out of his sleep and went away with the pin of the beam and with the web Judges sixteen thirteen through fourteen. Such imagery resonates with the societal perceptions of weaving as a feminine domain Penelope in Greek mythology, and underscores the hero's demeaning position. This is further intensified by the deuteronomistic injunction against men dawning female attire Deuteronomy twenty two five. Analyzing the Biblical narrative, one encounters inconsistencies. Samson recurrently finds himself in compromising positions, oblivious to the lurking Philistines. Given the spatial limitations of dwelling from the era as deduced from archaeological excavations, typically two rooms measuring approximately nine by twelve feet, Samson's repetitive oversight seems implausible. The narrative re reaches its crescendo with Samson's hair, the source of his strength, being cut while he rests on Delilah's lap. A comparable scenario unfolds in Greek mythology. Heracles, under the influence of Queen Emphily, is depicted in a subjugated role, engaging in traditionally feminine tasks, only to later break free from this enchantment. A consistent motif in both narratives is the hero's ability to effortlessly break physical restraints. The Biblical account, Samson, though bound, breaks free and proceeds to vanquish a multitude, as evidenced in Judges fifteen thirteen through fifteen. A parallel can be drawn with Heracles, who, when ensnared by Pharaoh's minions and led to be sacrificed, overpowers them in a display of his unparalleled strength. This is noted in the Apollodorus. The mighty club Sampson in Biblical lore utilize as is a seemingly rudimentary weapon an asses jawbone he randomly finds on a mountain peak Judges fifteen nine through six. The narrative emphasizes the spontaneous choice of this tool, much like how Heracles from Greek mythology transforms an olive sapling into a formidable weapon. All The mighty club theme is prevalent in myths, including Canaanite stories. Its representation varies. In Canaanite tells. The club's ball uses to overpower Yam are uniquely different from those wilded by Samson and Heracles. Ball's clubs are intricately crafted by the deity cawthor and Hasis and possess inherent divine magic. The power of these clubs stems from their enchantment, not from the extraordinary might of their handler. This is a stark contrast to Samson and Heracles, who impressively willed everyday items with superhuman strength, rendering them lethal. Heracles, in particular, is known to use his olive sapling not just as a weapon, but also as a multi purpose tool, even fashioning an ore from a tree in the same vein. Samson's utilization of the jawbone extends beyond combat. He employs it to unearth a water source Judges fifteen seventeen, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Interestingly, water source.
Speaker 1: And there's another, like I said, a parallel with we will follow whatever first brings us to salvation. And then they find water because a donkey or an ass they follow it and they find a water source.
Speaker 2: What do you know?
Speaker 7: Similar motifs of characters using natural objects with unmatched strength have persisted across cultures in time. By the twelfth century, Central Europe had legends of figures with the capability to uproot trees, as seen in various art forms and locations like pex, remagen, Al, Spach, Limberg, and Mainfeld. In essence, the tales of Samson and Heracles offer a fascinating study in how mythological heroes can imbue ordinary items with extraordinary power. In contrast, it tells where the power is inherent in the object itself. Samson and Heracles destroy lions bare handed. In a concise account, the biblical narrative recounts an unparalleled feet by Samson, wherein he tears apart a lion with his own hands Judges fourteen five through six. Although figures like David and Beniah ben Jehoyeda are credited with lion slings for Samuel seventeen, Second Samuel twenty three, First Chronicles eleven, respectively, the term slews suggests.
Speaker 4: The use of weapons.
Speaker 7: Notably in various artworks from Assyria and Egypt, divinities or kings are often depicted dispatching allians. However, these portrayals typically showcased armed hunters. The distinguishing features of the Samson and Heracles tales are they are unarmed combats and the events tied to matrimonial endeavors. Such a narrative vanquishing a lion without weaponry within matrimonial contexts is unprecedented in the Bible. Canaanite and Mesopotamian mythos, yet in Greek mythology there are parallels.
Speaker 2: Admeto another tale tell that.
Speaker 1: This is coming from their adoption and rewriting of Greek mythology to create their stories for the Torah, those.
Speaker 7: Tamed a lion without arms to win Alcestis's hand. O'rian subdued wild beast for Arrow's hand. Pylus strangled a lion to win Koknus's favor. Certain stories magnify these feats, transforming lions into monstrous creatures. For instance, Oedipus outwitted the lion formed stinks with only words to wed the queen. Bellerophon defeated the lion faced Chimera prior to marrying Phela Noe. Heracles to win over Thespius's fifty daughters choked a lion at Sytherrion without weapons. A variant tell claims Alcatus killed this lion to wed Magara. Heracles's triumph over the Nemean lion is notable, as he did so with nothing in his hands, which mirrors Judges fourteen six. Though the biblical narrative contains in eternal inconsistencies, it shouldn't be interpreted strictly as a historical record. For instance, discrepancies exist in Samson's interactions with the woman in tim Neth and the role of his parents. These inconsistencies have prompted various interpretations, ranging from the suggestion that the story is a composite of multiple tells to the idea that listeners and readers of that era weren't perturbed by such contradictions, understanding the tell as legend, not factual history. Central to this legend is the motif of a hero en route to his wedding, traditionally overcoming a fierce beast without any tools or weapons. This image emphasizes the link to other legends where bridegroom's weaponless defeat lions, distinguishing them from the other lion slayers like David the mythological parallels of gates and pillers. The narrative of Samson is riddled with curious tells, one of which portrays him transporting the doors of the Gaza city gate, along with their supporting posts, top his shoulders, to a hill near Hebron Judges, sixteen three. Archaeological evidence dispels the possibility of this being a literal city. The city gates on Earth from the period typically comprise two monolithic posts, dovetailed with massive monolithic lintels and thresholds, upon which a significant portion of the wall depended. To remove the gate doors with their bar and all one would need to detach the lintel, inevitably collapsing the city wall. These seemingly fantastical narratives often serve etiological functions, elucidating the etymology of certain places or heroes. A hallmark of these two as their conclusion with phrases like and they named it him. However, the telle of Gaza's city gates lacks this characteristic denoment and doesn't seem to be rooted in ateology. It leaves readers puzzled about Samson's intentions in transporting the gates and his subsequent actions upon reaching the hill. Given that the narrative includes the posts, one can surmise that Samson perhaps erected them on the hill. Thus, the evocative image of the hero positioning a city gates door posts on a summit with doors draped over his shoulders likely forms the core of this legend. Strikingly, this imagery resonates with Greek lore, specifically with Heracles, who guarded the Olympus gates and often held them open for tardy deities. Both Samson and Heracles have mythological social ciations with pillars. Samson is depicted amidst two foundational pillars in Dagon's temple, and Heracles is shown establishing his iconic pillars. The Samson account mentions a gathering of thousands atop the temple roof, which remains archaeologically unfounded, as no infrastructure from that era could accommodate such a crowd, especially not with dual central posts. These descriptions instead evoke the renowned frescoes from Kenosis's palace, where two pillars often frame sanctuaries and throngs of observers populate palace terraces. This context also gives rise to the image of Heracles brandishing a pillar in each hand.
Speaker 4: Riddles.
Speaker 7: The story of the riddle is as integral to the legend of Samson as the tale of the torch tailed Foxes. Like the latter, it poses several questions due to its inconsistency with the Biblical world. However, unlike the fox's story, many of these questions have already been raised and discussed. And can be summarized as is the riddle a common literary form in the Bible or is this instance unique? Does the riddle qualify as a riddle within the definition of this literary form? In what language or common terms of communication that Samson and his listeners converse. It's essential to determine if the word riddle used in the story correctly translates the term hid. The word hid appears nine times in the Bible, eight of which suggest it pertains to aphorisms aphorisms.
Speaker 1: But hey, you know this is also since he's bringing up translates what are they translating it from? They just translating it from the later ancient Hebrew, or are they translating it from the original hell, you know, ancient Greek, Because we've seen how much different both of those are, So this story could be completely unrecognizable from one to the other, which is something that we should keep in the back of our heads too, when we listen to different parts of the Bible being retranslated or directly translated from the ancient Greek by Amin and people like that. I don't know if there's any people like that actually, besides Ammen, not the way he does it anyway, all right, So it's ten fifty nine, so we're going to have to cut it here. It's an hour and thirty into this video called Origines of Samson will blow your mind by Mythvision podcast right here, okay, and we will pick up on that potentially Thursday. Thursday's gonna be a big day for me because I gotta get out to San Diego and I have doctor Glydden coming back, and then I got a head directly out there. So right after we're done, we got to make the rest of the sauce today and all that stuff. So we are going to cut the state. But tomorrow, hey, make sure that you're here. Make sure that you're here tomorrow because we're going to have Dwayne back from Bulletpoop Podcast a Bulletpoop pub Sorry dot com, and that'll be a very interesting show. We had one of our friends, Nicodemus, out there in Leuisville go to the Brandeis's Library and get some more information on it, and we're going to be presenting that tomorrow. He's gonna be presenting it and it's going to be very very eye opening, a lot more connections to the evil and intentional deliberate sabotage of America.
Speaker 2: What happened to us? Why are we here?
Speaker 1: Why are we facing this crap? And what after we do about it? Last one will be on our shoulders to figure out. Let's see real quick boom.
Speaker 2: So here it is. We are here watching this show on rumbull.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: This guy right.
Speaker 1: Here supports the show, right, and then so does this one. Okay, if you can, please do and then down here.
Speaker 2: The best place to hit.
Speaker 1: Up for that is right here. You click that, and there we have it. We are in Lake Flint.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go ahead and uh yeah, we're right.
Speaker 1: We're not quite halfway there, not quite, but we're working. We know we're getting some support. It's starting to pick up a little. And I'm fighting with this mouse right now. Everything about this computer is going to hell and I can't fix it.
Speaker 5: I have to.
Speaker 1: I have to start a new and I have to build it myself so that I know it will be strong in last the next ten years and it'll be good enough for making documentaries, editing video and making streams and not have to worry about whether or not. Uh it's gonna sabotage me before before a show anymore because that has happened in the past, So those pains.
Speaker 2: There's my beautiful daughter too, that was over at my mom's house.
Speaker 1: She has a hot tail under eath to the porch the upper deck area there. And then I was fishing with Farred over by the uh on the Hudson River.
Speaker 2: So there's that. And also.
Speaker 1: You can always hit up this one right here, which is simper s E M P E R F R Y L l C dot com. Okay, if you're not already on if you're not already on FTJ media dot com, get there. Because with things going on with Rumble, things going on with Telegram, it's gonna be a very interesting next couple of weeks months. We'll see what the changes are gonna be. This is already Canadian company with her own Canadian rules right that they have to follow or that they want to follow. I don't know, they're all they all seem to be tools of a certain control mechanism. In my mind, Telegram group might also be in jeopardy, so we're gonna we're looking at alternatives for that and probably Delta Chat.
Speaker 2: So the people over there.
Speaker 1: That are subscribing or following that channel might have to move or the group, I should say, might have to move over to something that is encrypted so that we can continue to talk. I don't understand what that's all about. Last breakfast, that's interesting. They won't accept your user rame. That's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what that is about. Maybe there's another person I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: But so just remind you doctor Peter Glinnen's discount is going to be going away in five days. This is the link to get there. Please to use that link to get there. It's right here, okay, and then use healthy Wealthy wise for the fifty percent off. And yeah, see I've had never have those problems. But he is usually always working on it, so it could be just the timing that you tried. He may have been working on a different aspect of it and had it opened in like the uh, you know, the admin mode, and maybe that's why it wasn't accepting new data. I would just try again, because he's we're we're looking really hard to get this about halfway there to final hard launch for FTJ Media. So it's in really good working condition now, but there's gonna be other things added to it. There's going to be enhancements that Joshu TV didn't have, So that's one of the reasons why it's constantly being worked on. So he's doing stuff to try to get everything ready to rock, all right, So that might be one of the reasons why at that particular time when you try to do it, it may not have happened, right, okay. And then Gifsongo dot Com like showed you Money Tree Publishing. These are the links if you want to get to the books in the in the DVDs, I'm showing you that before b a l for ten percent off. But the landing page for everything that I do is just sort of here simper fry llc dot com. You click that and boom, you can click this for doctor Glidden straight to the affiliate link doctor Monso, Doctor Monzo's Supplements and the link. The codes are are printed on the on my page.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: And then there's the book Do Do Do?
Speaker 1: And hey, if you want to get on Amazon, get the Kindle version. It's the cheapest way to do it, and maybe Lulu might be a dollar cheaper, but it's like epub format. But I would how do you recommend getting the book. There's a lot said there that for some uh some reason, I was hoping to be wrong about all that, and it doesn't seem like I'm not. I am so far. It's just proving itself. But this is Preach Grafty on Babylon. This copy has already been claimed, so I gotta go ahead and send that out today and there we go.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you so much. I will be back tomorrow with.
Speaker 1: Dwayne or Diego Garcia as a pseudonym with Bulletproof pub and it should be very interesting. So be here my birthday tomorrow, forty five. All right, thanks bye, and we'll pick up on this thing.
Speaker 2: Some other time.
Speaker 1: The rest of this Samson thing, I think it's important because that was kind of maybe a low point in it, but it picks up really interesting at the towards the tail end, and I think if we listen to all of it, we'll retain enough of the bullet points to where we'll have a different impression and maybe a better understanding as to where these stories come from. All right, all right, thank you