Speaker 1: Weird things happened in Weird Weird Weird.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we have an exciting event in May that I want to talk to you about. My father. Chris Bledsoe will be the keynote guest at the Contact Modalities Expo at the Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, Wisconsin, from May second to May fourth. Come check out the premiere Consciousness Symposium in the Midwest. There will be a VIP lunch a SkyWatch weather permitting on Friday. On Saturday afternoon, Dad will be interviewed live on stage by Jimmy Church in a fireside style chat, and on Sunday night there's going to be a cocktail party with a live DJ and a live panel. Throughout the weekend, there will be three conference rooms running simultaneously with some really cool presenters with amazing topics such as breath work, sound and residence therapy, remote viewing, seeing in real time without eyes, CE five dowsing rods, cryptids, spirits, mediumship, seances, astral travel, energy work, manipulation, knights, templar, and the Keepers of the Knowledge, The et Connection, Divine feminine frequency work via crystal skulls and bio filled tuning plant medicine, ayahuasca channeling, quantum hypnosis, sacred geometry, and so much more. Get your tickets and more information at Contact Modalities xpo dot com and come hang with.
Speaker 3: Us, ladies and gentlemen. Why did I bring it in with that?
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, Come on down Sunday, Sunday, sun It's Saturday.
Speaker 5: But we have a very special episode for you today, seriously, a very very very powerful episode that we have been excited about doing for almost a year, almost a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to give it. Are you do you mind if I give a little I just wanted to give a brief debrief because I know that for a fact, Paul's going to probably be doing eighty to ninety percent of the talking because his story is so long, it's incredible, it's powerful. I just want to say that I have sat with this man and his son in a restaurant for four hours one day and straight and heard part of his story, and it's very heavy, it's very real, and this man has been to the depths of hell, has been to the very bottom and was redeemed by what I can only say is God or the Light or the angels. And I just want to say that, listen to this story with an open mind. It's very true. Listen all the way to the end. And I believe that within this story contains the notion that no matter how rough your life gets, no matter what you've been through and how far down to the depths of hell you've gone, it's never too late to be redeemed and used for a beautiful purpose. So beautifully, And I hope that's okay for me to beautifully pretty good, but pretty good. And I want to do this, thank you. I want to You're welcome. You're welcome, and I want to do this now because I know that I'll forget.
Speaker 1: We got you, guys.
Speaker 2: We got you guys, just a little gift. We don't carry that much physical stuff, but this is for you and your son. So there's two of each.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the Pauls, for the Pauls.
Speaker 1: I'm having the weirdest deja vou right now.
Speaker 5: We have Paul oglesby right yep, Senior and Junior show them on the camera real quick in the studio today.
Speaker 6: We're really stoked.
Speaker 5: We we met at the Azalea Festival twenty four.
Speaker 3: Uh what let's see April.
Speaker 2: April, Yeah, I think it was like April sixth or seventh.
Speaker 5: April, and yeah, dude, you you gave us like a brief rundown of your story. And it was immediately like, let's uh, let's see about me and Alex were plotting from the beginning. Yeah, we were plotting, like, listen, there's this guy, you get we gotta we gotta have him on the show.
Speaker 6: We absolutely have to.
Speaker 5: And like I knew from the beginning, even hearing like a small little slice, I was like, this guy is completely genuine. There were so many there were so many similarities to the Bledsoe story, and uh, it was just like profound, really seriously profound. Hit me in the heart immediately, and I was like, I just had this overwhelming feeling if I can be any small part of helping this family tell their story, like that's a huge, huge blessing.
Speaker 2: But see, the thing is I was late to that festival and I didn't show up till Sunday, so I didn't really have the opportunity to hear much of this story. Yeah you know, and I was too busy and didn't have the time to like hear it out, and lo and behold, Riverfest comes around you guys come back, and so many strange moments and synchronicities were happening between me and Junior that it it just hit me like a lightning bolt, like, Okay, I really have to hear this story. And here we are, so welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Welcome, We're very happy to have you man.
Speaker 5: So obviously, like the majority of this episode is, we want we want to hear Paul's story. It's an incredible story. So like we're gonna let you. We're gonna let you take it all.
Speaker 1: Right, before I started the story, let me tell you the news story that happened since we got back from Riverfest in October. Okay to start, ready, yes, sir, let's get it. So the day we get back, we take the airplane back to Miami. We take the airplane back to Miami. We in my mom's room telling her what a good time we had, we showing her the videos, and he sees, uh, I guess a post you made from a concert or something where you saw something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And while I'm were telling my mom about the trip, you posted that you go, oh, look, a Ryan just posted And so I just got the feeling like we need to go outside and look up in the sky right now. Right when he posted it, we walk out back. We look up. Ten seconds goes by, he sees a small orb coming. Bay, go look this one.
Speaker 3: We look up.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the or he pointed out. I find it, and second I see it two hundred feet away from us. An orb flashes bright three times. Boom boom.
Speaker 3: Likend you're looking up in the sky.
Speaker 1: This thing was two hundred feet above us. Whoa, right above us? Flash three times like I see you. Young and me and grab each other started jumping up for Jeorge like they followed us home. WHOA, yes, second we went outside. Look up man blank. So that was amazing wow right off the bat.
Speaker 3: Then I hadn't heard about that yet. I didn't know that happened.
Speaker 1: So then I'm inside. I'm like, I've already been having ramped up experiences since we met you back in April with the orbs and all that, and then and then after that, after we said thing blink, I was like, I had all these experiences, I never seen a being in front of my eyes, right, oh Lord, So I started praying, let me see a being. I've been through. I'm up to the level where I should be able to see a bean. Now, I pray for it, to see a being. I go to sleep. The next day, I'm in the kitchen, and in my kitchen you can see the living room or here, and then there's a hallway. My dad is sitting in the living room, but from where he's sitting you can't see down the hallway. And on the side of my eye, black bean, I.
Speaker 5: Haven't told you this, like a humanoid, like a He's looked like a dude.
Speaker 1: Standing like this. All the way almost to the top of the roof was a shadowy. That's why clothing. And the second I see it the corner of my eye, I forget I prayed for it, and I feel like I'm standing next to a bear or a shark or something. I get so scared and I start turning my head slowly, and the closer my eyes get to it, the better I can see it, and the set I'm getting scared and scared of the look over. The second I lock eyes on it, it disappears. Oh my god. And then went through my mind. I just you had just done an episode where you had said I really true believe, I really truly believe life is more like Stranger Things, right, and I had just made me watch season four Stranger Things with that black being, so that went through my mind. I'm like, oh, no, I just seen that thing. So then he come over and I can't even tell him, and then I'm like feeling like the girl from Stranger Things. Really it really is strange thing. I like, why I went through all this and now this black thing and it killed me in the middle of the night. I can't to my son or something to scare him. So then that night I started praying, like, please, please don't take this black demon from Stranger Things out of here. And I go to sleep. I wake up at four o'clock in the morning and sometime we go outside. I just wake up straight from the bed. I walked straight out to the backyard and I turn around and an orb appears over my pool. Wow about roof level? What second it appears? It takes off like a ribbon, straight towards my roof of my house. One feet away from my roof of my house. It flashes and it leaves behind a ribbon of light, like you know the old school light bulbs. Turn it off and turn it on. You can still see like a ribbon of light or it left a ribbon of light paused in the air for like two seconds over my hand and disappeared. And I was like, oh Jesus steak took he came and saved me from the thing. And then I still I want to tell him about it.
Speaker 3: To day.
Speaker 1: I told him about the thing that hit the roof. I told him about that the next day, but I still don't want to talk about the black being, right, So I was still scared. Yeah, you know, And then like a couple of days went by, and then I remembered, like, wait, I prayed to see that being it was it wasn't a demon, and I prayed for it. It showed it to me, and I got scared and it showed me I got you good. So that was pretty freaking awesome.
Speaker 3: Wow, when was that? When did that happen?
Speaker 1: Just happened the week right after after the river right after Riverfest.
Speaker 2: Be careful what you pray.
Speaker 1: And then also on top of that, I started walking my dog the same week. I started walking my dog to the park at night. Could have closed the school, and I take him inside the gate where he can run, and all of a sudden, I'm in the park with my dog by the basketball court. A blue orb turns on twenty feet above my head, does about a one foot and then it goes straight down to the ground and goes straight into the ground a twad.
Speaker 2: If it makes you feel better, that's happened to me before too. But it wasn't blue, it was white. I've seen it go right into the ground.
Speaker 1: Did one foot that way and then straight down to the ground, disappeared. Oh shit, I came to see the blue world going to the ground. Hang up the phone. I'm standing on the basketball court because like in the fifty yard land of the basketball court, of the circle, I like lay there and I look at by the stars. I go out to that spot. Let my dog run around. I go out to that spot. When I look over, there's one big ass tree in the field. I see a shooting star right that comes in. Kyle's got a twenty foot comet coming off the back of it. Twenty foot long comet tale. It goes into the tree. What into the tree? Bro It was up in the sky, was into the tree and disappeared.
Speaker 2: You know, like shooting stars usually do.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: I'm telling my mom all this. My mom looking at me like, you know, they don't know what's going on. And I wake up in the morning for work. The next day, I wake up early, like four point thirty. I go outside bo this little light. It's just twenty feet forty feet thirty feet does use. It goes straight, it goes down, it goes up four three times, five times a day. I see it from four in the morning till five in the morning. I see this every day for like five days in a row. I'm telling him about it. When he come up, he can't see it. It does, nothing's there. And then one day it tells me, tomorrow, tell your son to come here, and I'm gonna show you to you. I'm gonna show me to your son. Tell me this to tell him in your mind, in my mind, not like in words. It just I said it as it told me to say it to him, you know. I said, ARGI you come tomorrow morning and it's gonna introduce itself to you. After ten minutes, just come out here. And after ten minutes he come over. The next morning. I was like, look, you're gonna see this thing I've been telling you about. I'm telling you standing there. Ten minutes later, right in front of our face, it looks your face right in front of our face, fifteen feet in the air. Fifteen feet in the air. We stand in we got quarter acre properties. We're standing in my backyard. It's happening over my neighbor's pool, which is maybe thirty feet away, over the fence right there. And I look at him. I go, let's go to work. What do you mean, let's go to work. Keep looking for this thing. I'm like, no, that's it. He just wanted to say hi and show you it is real. And we went to work. Wow, that's amazing. And then wow after that, now he'd been seeing it by himself. He took he went to Texas with his girlfriend for Christmas. He took the camera with Christmas from the sky. He got that orb in front of his camera twenty thirty times, like two days.
Speaker 2: You have that footage, Junior. Can you send that to Alex and we make a note of the time and drop it in. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You got his good He got different speeds, different angles, different colors, all kinds of things. And then that's not enough for you, Yes, And we just got back from more more. We got his cousin or my cousin's daughter, which is his age. She goes to FSU Florida State University. She come down for the holidays, for Thanksgiving. I believe was it Thanksgiving? Our ja Thanksgiving? And so he already seen the light in the backyard with me, say he telling her my dad see his light following him around, and he introduced me to it. Now I see it too, and I'm telling her, let me come over there and see SkyWatch. He's like, nah, let me just tell her because if we don't see it, and she's gonna think we're crazy. Right, And I'm sitting in my backyard and she going over there. I'm sitting in my backyard this day, thinking do I go over there or not? It's not even dark yet. It's getting dark though, but it's not dark yet. Orb appears in my backyard, starts ribboning right over my pool, splits into two orbs, both by the size of a fist, and they both ribbon about another twenty feet, leaves a trail of smoke behind, and the whole trail of smoke and the orbs all disappears at the same time. Forty foot trail, twenty foot of smoke, twenty foot of smoke. Then it splits in two, then two twenty foot of lines of smoke, all of us there, and all of it disappears at the same time.
Speaker 2: Now for what is worth. Wow, there was some smoke phenomenon that happened in our backyard one time, but it wasn't something that we were necessarily seeing with our eyes as much as we were getting it on camera. And someone very high up in the CIA, he's the guy that ran this by program, and he's like read into all this UFO stuff. He's very into the paranormal phenomenon, and he was explaining to us, based on our experiences. He said, what we believe is that when you see this smoke associated with these orbs, that it is evidence of some sort of entity manifestation. So this is for what it's worth, you know, I don't know if that's true or not, but that's what the CIA thinks. So just interesting.
Speaker 1: So I mean, now it got to that same day. Man, that same day, I have a friend that passed away because of COVID when I was on the street, and it's kind of about when things started getting a little weirder, even though it's been weird in my whole life, but that really started getting weird. When that happened. And he lives down the street from my mom's house. His dad lives down the street from my mom's house. And since I've been back from the street, I've been wanting to go over there and talk to him, you know, but I just haven't. And I tell after I see the things split in two, I want to go over there and tell him, because he even got some videos I could show him and everything, you know. And I say, should I go over there and tell him? Let me know? And a shooting star orb appears might be like a thousand feet in the air, but it does a bee line towards his house, like telling me, yes, all right, I walked down the street and told him all about it, you know, I mean, asked, what should I go that that way? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: It was literally directly to where I was asking if I should go that way? Yeah.
Speaker 3: And all of this has happened since Riverfest.
Speaker 5: Yeaht good god man, it's ramped up something serious.
Speaker 1: It's only been like three months, I know, yeah or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: October, am I forgetting anything since Riverfest?
Speaker 7: That one that one night in Texas New Year's Eve, I woke up at about four forty four in the morning exactly actually, and how Chris just said that things have been ramping up from about twenty orbs thirty orbs now he's seing about one hundred orbs. I sat by myself on New Year's even saw about one hundred orbs. Wow, almost all of them.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just I want to say, like it's very clear too, and hopefully now it's clear to those listening that like the experiences that are going on with you, your son and around you are very reminiscent of like what's happening to us and many people around us. And it's it begs the question to me, like is there some sort of greater awakening happening?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: So if we're caught are we caught up on everything post Riverfest?
Speaker 1: Well let me let me. I think I forgot to quit finish telling you about the girl from FSU. Okay, right, I finished that one. Okay. So she comes down and so I see the second order to go to his house. I walk to his house, I tell him about it. I come back, I call and go all Jay, I'm coming over there. We're gonna show Hailey. Her name is Haley. We're gonna show Haley this ORB. The shooting store be called the Shooting Store like Star Orb Star Store, shooting store and ORB like store. Gotta have fun with it. And he's like, I don't know. I said, I'm coming. He's scared is that it's not gonna show up and then the whole family thing be crazy already, you know. So I show up. I walk inside on the couch talking. I cut him off. I said, let's go to the roof right now. Let's go. Come on, Helly, you want to see one. Come on, we go up on the roof. I'm telling her, I said, look on the whole way over there. I forgot sorry, I've got to mention this part. The whole way over there. I'm driving. It's a ten minute drive. I'm just praying, please show my cousin this ORB so she could tell her friends in college, the young people. I'm giving it every reason in the world why it should show my cousin or itself to my cousin, you know. And when I get there, it's telling me, yeah, I got you. I got you. When I get there, say hey, come on. Ten minutes on the roof get on the roof, put on two songs, five minutes long each. I tell her, he told me ten minutes, you're gonna see it. In ten minutes. Ten minutes goes by. It's awkward, right, I said, all right? I said, look, sometimes it likes to play a little bit and it gets me that awkward moment for a little while, just to test you. Maybe called faith or something, you know. I said, just keep looking and keep believing. Keep believing, keep looking. And within thirty seconds after the ten minute awkward silence went by a blue and I told her sometimes they blue. I told her, sometimes they do. You might see a blue one. And right there bro and her girlfriend saw too. About one hundred feet in the sky. A blue orb turns on, shoots directly sideways about fifty to one hundred feet, and leaves a lightsaber in the sky. Now a trail does just a blue line in the sky and disappears. Say you got told you saw when you saw that it was blue? I said, I no, no, Look when I saw it, I looked at it. Go what color was it?
Speaker 2: It was blue?
Speaker 1: I said, you saw it. You definitely saw it, dude.
Speaker 3: What What was her reaction?
Speaker 1: She was jumping for joy. You know, I'm screaming, thank you God. I'm telling her the angel miracle. You just saw a miracle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's beautiful. And you know what, this is why they come to you. This is why.
Speaker 1: Just hold everybody that believes and it will be able to see him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People could just block it out of their mind that it may be real that my cousin did.
Speaker 2: Look, man, listen, this girl.
Speaker 1: We don't ever even talk to nothing. Your family thought it'll be crazy. He said, We're not crazy to come down. See. Yeah, it happened. One day. She came down for ten minutes on the roof, just like you said.
Speaker 7: And this this blue shooting store that we saw. It wasn't like it was up in the sky. It was out and we're on the roof and this thing is completely horizontal in the middle of the sky. Wow.
Speaker 1: No, No, there wasn't way up there, like.
Speaker 3: It's like almost high level. Why that's amazing, God, dude, that's wild.
Speaker 1: And this is.
Speaker 2: Only within the last three months.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's before Christmas. That's from October, so.
Speaker 2: That was like a month and a half. Wow, that's that's a lot of growth, very very quickly. So the listener is already probably like WHOA, they hadn't even heard it.
Speaker 3: Crazy, I haven't even heard the story yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so are we I'm gonna ask again, are we caught up post Riverfest? We're feeling good about that because now we got to go to the beginning. I this is a this is a very very heavy, powerful true story. And I think it's important for people to hear. Obviously, Nick and Alex think it's important for people to hear. We're very behind you, guys, and and and what it is is happening to you and what it is you're doing. And I just I gotta say, man, like you and your son remind me of me and my dad. Just the relationship you have, what's happening to you, your attitude, your deep desire to tell this to people and share it with people.
Speaker 3: It's very real.
Speaker 2: We can feel it.
Speaker 6: From you, guys, definitely.
Speaker 2: You know it's it's very it's very wholesome.
Speaker 5: It's heartwarming and inspirational, like as dark as it is that you know, it ends up in the most heartwarming, inspirational like place, wholesome place.
Speaker 2: It's if I thought of you to hear it, Like a title that comes to my mind for your life story. And this is just my you know, you don't.
Speaker 1: Have to run with it.
Speaker 2: This is just how I see like your your life in a very quick flash, is like to the depths of Hell, all the way back and higher. You know, I don't know. I just think from Helen back, like you have seen you know, the worst that that you can see, and have come so far past that, and and now you're just like this beautiful light in your story.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I'm gon get out of the way.
Speaker 2: Let's just go to the beginning.
Speaker 1: That's not even an analogy. That's literally what happened.
Speaker 2: I just think of, you know, from Helen back so or to Helen back. So let's get into it. Man, when did this start for you? Let's let's go all the way to the beginning.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, get my there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it get comfortable.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, like the main thing of the story was that everyone thought I just went crazy and got hooked on drugs, became homeless and turned into a street junkie. And then I just showed up one day back at my house telling them I I got a UFO came and picked me up, and my mom's initial reaction was, I hope you're on drugs. I hope he's on drugs, and now he lost his mind. First, you know, she said that she texted it.
Speaker 2: I've seen the message. He has the message. But look before we but just started.
Speaker 6: Start.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say, really quickly, a shout out to your mom, because if I'm understanding correctly, she flew you out here, this and that, and that's how God works, right, and you know, you guys have come together and it's it's a nice little happy ending there.
Speaker 1: But so shout out to my mother.
Speaker 2: She messaged me and personally told me I'm gonna fly them out, please give us notice. So all right, so the beginning.
Speaker 1: Let me begin with my background for those that don't know anything about anything. Okay, So I grew up in Miami. Start there, Yeah, perfect. I grew up in Miami in the eighties and nineties. My dad was a car washer. He owned his own car wash where he went to people's houses to wash the car. But we still own family business. Uh. He had. He was a heroin addict at one point, and he went to prison twice for armed robbery trying to get money for the drugs and got out, got our methody, got hooked again and got on methadone. And he'd been on the methadone clinic and morphine. And my mom she's crazy too. She when he was in jail, she tried to spring him some weed in there, sneaking in weed and the visitation. She got herself locked up too, a long time ago. Like this is like it's like in the seventies, yeh. But she So they were cool parents, you know, you got away with words, man, So I grew up. My dad was like he was crazy. You know, he wasn't in the church. We went around, we drove around, like he made fun of church people. Not like that, but like goody two shoes kind of well, you know, like he was a bad guy.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like it's a hard guy, you know guy.
Speaker 1: Like one time I seen him a guy when I was a little kid. First time I realized how crazy he was. Somebody got next to him started honking. I don't know what happened in the car, but they put the middle finger at him, and my dad pulled out a knife and said, give me that finger. I'll cut it off. You know. I was like my dad is crazy. But and so and okay, so I grew up already parents were cool. Let me do you know their cool parents. I had to go to church and I got to have fun.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I got in trouble early. I guess that's why. Maybe I don't know why. But when I was seven years old, I broke into my first house, just to let you know how it was growing up. I don't go two back and back, but seven years old, we broke into me and my eight year old neighbor. Took a crowbar and broke into my neighbor's house and stole his baseball cards. It wasn't my idea, but it sounded fun, and I went away, you know, and I took half the cards too. But look how comma just to go real quick, how KMMA worked. Ten years later, my friends sixteen years old, I got my friends in a gang, got his friends from the gang over. I'm not in a gang. He's in a gang, but he got his gang friends over. Because my parents are the town. We all partying, a bunch of people over and all my baseball cars get stolen, and I had by then I had a good collection too. My baseball car gets throlen by wo and then look at camera work. They go and break into another house steal a bunch of watches. Like a year later, I tell my friend what the fuck? He's like, nothing I could do about it. It's the gang. What you want me to do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: He didn't mean for it to happen because he was my friend. He brought them over whatever. But then I knew he felt bad because a couple of years later, when I was going FIU, He's like, look, we did we did a house and we got all these watches. I'm gonna give you one because they took all your stuff back in the day, and he gave me the watch. I go and traded for drugs because I'm gone back. Then like a week later, he come back saying they got arrested for that, and they got caught and the owners said, he'll drop the charges if I give him back the one watch they gave me. They gave me a watch because it was silver, turned out it was platinum ones and I just sold and so because that he fell back. Because they did that. Because and I took the washing soda, they all got locked up for like a year or two LOBATIONI I tried to get the watch back for him. I didn't want to go to jail, but the watch is gone. So it all worked out like that, and the end they ended up going to jail for it. Anyway they could have got out, but you know, just nothing to do with anything. Sure, but it's still a cool story context how you grew up and.
Speaker 2: So, okay, you were seven to eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so nothing really weird started happening until the first weird thing that happened. I was fourteen years old and all right, I would go into a private school. My mom put me in a Catholic school because when I was transitioning to high school and junior high I had a kid, one of my friend's cousins sleep over the house. Both of them slept over the house like a regular sleepover on the weekend, and that same kid was a year ahead of us. He would go into the high school by my house, and on Valentine's Day or the last day of school, one of the two he ended up shooting a kid in the back of the school over a girl and killing him. On the news, my mom see him, like, that's the kid us sleeping over here. A couple of months ago. She's like, you ain't going to that school because that's your friend about all the gangs, and she don't know who's what. So she didn't want me to go to that school, so she took me to private school. So I go to Catholic school. I've never been to church ever. I made fun of church people for going to church. On top of that, this school's in Spanish. It's Catholic. I don't even speak Spanish. I don't even understand. Every day we go to church in Spanish, I don't understand it. But I don't even want to get too much involved anyways. I play sports, I get injured. I'm in the athletic room, and the director like the athletic trainers or the priest, like the guy that helps you when you get injured. He's a priest. Got me in the tub and he like rubbing my leg, telling me, and he put his hand up my leg and kind of rub me, you know, like and I was fourteen years old, I probably looked like I was ten, and I was. And right when he does right when he does it, the door kick open and all the football players walk in and start telling him how good of a person he move his hand right away running the door kick open, and he take your log, he said, he's just stay in the water. You'll be good for like ten minutes. And I'm like, you know, I'm feeling weird, like yeah, and everyone's telling what a good person he is because they've known him his whole life, because they all grew up in the church. And I don't know none of these people. So I'm feeling like real by myself in this place in the school. You know. So I started smoking weed. When I started smoking weed. Right when I started smoking weed is when the first kind of weird thing happens. I fall asleep. I have a dream. It's not too crazy, but it's first thing I says something ain't right here. Fall asleep. I have a dream where I get bit. I don't want to harp too long on it. I'm gonna go real quick. I have a dream when I get bit in the foot by a Komodo dragon. And when I wake up, I wake up when I get bit in my dream, I can feel the poison enter my foot and shoot up my pain and paralyze my leg all real quick. And right when that happens, I wake up and my leg is in pain. I mean, I can't even scream. It's in pain. I'm like, like, you know, so much pain. I can't even scream because I'm just stuck like that. And I look at my foot and I can see each tooth mark a perfect shape on top of my foot. No, but while you're awake, while I'm awake, like for real, while I'm awake for real, underneath my skin little red dots like it look like little tiny flea bites, but under the skin, and it's and from where those bites are down, it's completely numb, no feeling like it's not even there. And from there up my leg the most pain I've ever felt. And I'm laid it for about five minutes and then I started feeling the pins and needles real, real bad. And then the pain started going away in my leg, and then I started getting feeling under there under the bike, and then that starts turning into front numbness to really bad pins and needles, and then that lasts for like another two minutes where I still can't scream, and then finally with the pain subsided enough to where I could actually get out of bed. And I was in high school and I goes tell my mom the red dots were gone, and I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Whoa and I should had me thinking like Freddy Krueger real like I felt the pain. I woke up and saw the bike. You know, Wow, that was the first thing that was weird whatever. So then so the reason I told you to think about the preacher was that for later on it makes sense because it really like maybe say, forget God, forget what import the highest priest said. And at that time too, like the Catholic thing was going on in the early two thousands with a Catholic thing, you know, And I was like, man, this church is really bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're kind of beginning to really write God off. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I already been rote or it never existed, but if I was to now, he really really bullshit, you know. And so I start getting in trouble and my mom I started getting in trouble. I changed schools after that year. My mama let me go to another school of Magnet school because I get in for art, and she had me start going to church with my aunt. My aunt, I get baptized a go three weeks. I get baptized just to go with the flow. I'm not believing anything. I'm bored there. I'm just showing up because I got to. I get baptized. Two weeks later, the pastor from the church. My aunt gets drunk and calls the pastor from the church to come over to help her because she get into a fight with a boyfriend and he ends up getting arrested for sexual assault. Wow, my aunt. He ends up divorcing his wife. The church closed down for a little while till they get someone new. He leaves the state, and I just don't go back to the church. This man just baptized me, and then that happened.
Speaker 3: That happens, so that so often, so much more often than you realize.
Speaker 2: So I mean, can you imagine his perspective to like, the two priests he's ever had or literally are sexual predators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now it was like church is done from that point, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all I sham. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, fifteen years old, my mom finds some drugs in my backpack and she kicked me out of the house because she had enough. She's like, I told you not to bring us in the house. Get out of here. I don't care where you go. Walk to your grandma. She live far. I don't even know how to walk there, said, I don't care where you go. You can't be here. You gotta figure it out. I'm fifteen, right. She caught the door walking down the street, and this is the first time I being kicked out of my house and my mom lat male. She closed the door and kicked me out. So in my mind, it's the end of the world at that point, you know, I'm not thinking far ahead. I'm thinking what the heck am I gonna do right now?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: So I have no God in my life, but now I'm by myself for the first time, no parents, know nothing. I'm walking down the street. I'm like, oh shit, I'm a home fifteen year old kid. What am I gonna do? I started feeling like I need I need to see if God is real. I said, this can't be life. You know what I'm saying. I'm walking down the street thinking this can't be life and fifteen years old by myself, nighttime, like ten o'clock, ten thirty at night. I said, you know what, I know we make fun of God all the time and church people, but what if it's real? Let me just see one time. I gotta in my whole life, let me just give it one chance by myself. Forget church. I know church is fake, but maybe God is still real, you know. And I was just mustered up like consciousness just I'm gonna do it for real, you know. Inside I said, I'm gonna do this for real. I can't even do it right now, like like it was different, you know. And I screamed out in the air. I screamed, if you're real, I remember exact words. I said something like, if you're really real and you're really all powerful, then show me a sign right now. I screamed that. The second I said that, in my head, I hear crack crack. I look up. I think it's like a lightning gonna hit me or something. I look up. It's a tree branch, fifty foot tall tree. A branch just sounded like it was forcefully snapped off the top of it, like hom ripped off of it falls laying ten fifteen feet in front of me. This tree brands was away fifty two hundred pounds. I get hit boom. It stopped me in my tracks. But I was like, what the I said, do it again, naturally again? At a coincidence. Nothing happened every silence, and I was like, man, that was way too bunch of a coincidence. But out of a tree, like nas wind whatever. I don't know, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, try to rationalize it.
Speaker 1: Why do you do it again? And so I walk around the street. I walk around the block to my friend Shawn's house. He's like at that time, he's like twenty something years always like twenty one. He's the older kid in the neighborhood that does drugs with everybody. He's always drinking outside chilling. His parents don't give a damn. So I go over there, tell my mom kicked me out, all this shit. He's like, by we get drunk, we get high, We chill all night till the sun comes up. He's on his front porch and his house his faces east. When the sun comes up, it's front porch. So when that sun comes up, boom, it's hot. Instantly, it's just muggy hot. And so we're drinking, smoking, chilling. The sun comes up. Right when the sun cracks over, Sean looking at me, go, oh, I gotta go to sleep. I gotta go inside. He just walks inside and goes to sleep and leaves me sitting out there, and I was thinking, like, damn, he's not gonna invite me in or anything. But he's twenty one years old and I'm just the kid around the block, you know. So he leaves me sitting out front. And then I realized, like, damn, I haven't been thinking about what I'm gonna do. I don't have a I can't go back home, right, I'm not I supposed to be kicked out and getting drunk and how all night kept my mind occupied. I wasn't thinking about nothing, but we were just hanging out, listening to music, having fun. So when he leaves, I'm back by myself. No more beer, no more nothing like fuck, no money, nothing. I remember the tree falling last night when god, I was thinking, damn, that shit felt real. I said, he didn't do it again. I said, well, I feeling like, well, now we got like a reset, you know. I said, look, do it was it one more time? If you do something like that again, I'm gonna believe you. I said that to myself, you know, and I stand up. I got in the same mindset I was, I did. I said, right, one more time, I'm gonna yell the guy town showing me something. I keep my mind prepared, son coming up. I look up in the sky and I yelled the same, basically the same kind of shit. Show me another sign if you're real right now. I swear to God the second I said that, I'm looking up in the sky, I'm looking into space fifty feet in front of me, up in the sky where I'm looking like I'm looking past it, but right in my line of sight, not like off to the side. I don't know what to say. But two birds flew out of a window from heaven, out of nowhere, nothing. Just two birds came out of an empty fucking thing, bro just empty. Two birds appear. And these birds are white doves, and they come out of this nothing. They just come out right in front of me, up in the air. And these things are flying glad, and I could see them looking at each other's faces as they're twirling in the sky. And I don't know if it's the fog or the humidity from being so early in the morning and humidity in Miami. But as they flying through the air, I can see pixie does coming off their wings. I don't know if it's the humidity that they're flying through or what. But it just like it looks like magic, and in my head is going on? Yo.
Speaker 5: You know when we first met, there were doves swirling around each other, flying around.
Speaker 4: And chasing each other, right, you know that right at the and there was a hawk too. I heard and around I saw two doves. Well, a bunch of us saw it flying around.
Speaker 1: I saw pictures.
Speaker 3: I was like, whoa, that's peculiar. I was in my head.
Speaker 5: I'm like, that's not necessarily paranormal, but it's beautiful. But now, almost a year later, it's like, oh my god, wait a minute, like, were.
Speaker 2: They glowing, Paul Man? Or did they look normal?
Speaker 1: It looked magical. It looked like a cartoon.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: It looked like snow white cartoon.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: Wow, it didn't look real. It didn't look real, And so what were you feeling? I was thinking, God, this is my sign. These are two angels. These aren't birds. These are two angels. Like birds don't communicate and love each other that much. What the what's going on? And they're not even flying away to going around me back and forth and then the house and I'm just hearing the hall and I'm just thank you, thank you. I know you're real. Thinking in my head, you know, I'm saying, oh my god, this is this is it, this is this is my sign, this is just for me. This is right. When I add the same thing, just they just came out of nowhere and they start going like that, and they start going. This guy lives in the second house on a elbow block. You know, the curves automatically curves. There's no four corners, it's just curves. He's on the second house. And they start going to the curve to the corner. So I walked from the patio to the sidewalk so I can get the last seconds looks at him, you know, as they go around the corner, and I was like, oh my god. Right when they leave the corner, I look up, I'm still here.
Speaker 3: When I say I here, I literally really heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like my mind was going like a chorus, kind of like a thing in my head like I was stuck in part like what like a thing in my mind was going like you know whoa And I'm just standing there enjoying that feeling. Oh my god, this is so good. God is real. Everything is gonna be good. And as I'm sitting there and enjoying the full All of a sudden, I hear I jumped to the side with the a sixteen wheeler, like the front part, you know, the front part of a whether not the whole cab, but the front part of a sixteen wheeler blowing the train horn coming around the curve boom. Scared the piss out of me. And I look over. I see black smoke coming out. He's reving the engine around the curve. You know when you shift down shift and you turn. He does that, and I'm like, what the fuck? You know, a black tinted black thing, a black truck, black teen can't see who's inside, black smoke coming out the back. And when the car turned the corner, the two doves are smashed on the grill, like one like this and one like that. They're like boom, looking at each other and stretching their out for one another. And I was told I toyo, I went to a magnet school. I got out of the prize going to a magnet art school. That same week or two before that, we had just gone over the creation painting of.
Speaker 2: Adam Yeah, like Michelangelo, I think.
Speaker 1: And we had just like studied we had just studied that painting. And I'm looking at these two doves, ones a little lower, ones a little higher. They're reaching their feather tips are like this, touching, and I could see blood coming out of their eyes, no blood coming down their wings, and time's slowing down, and I'm just like my sign. I'm looking at them. I can see them saying goodbye to each other. And in my mind, I'm just like, what does that mean? What does this mean? There's a game of God what devil around the corner? Like I don't I don't know if so many things went through my mind, and we could probably do a whole episode on what I went through my mind, right, But the bottom line is scared the hell out of me, and I ran home. Yeah, I said, what the I don't know what's going on. I got scared and I ran home. And that's that story.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's been going on since you were young then. I didn't realize it started so young for you. See, I haven't heard any of this stuff. I just heard about like the you know, the more recent story.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh, so alright, so I'll go back to school. I finished school, I get into FIU. This is where the next weird thing happens out of blue weird thing.
Speaker 3: This is college, you're this is called eighteen, eighteen years old.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting outside. I was smoking and drinking all night with my friends in the dorm, chilling the night ends. I got a girl. I met this girl. Excuse me, I made this girl. I called her. She said she's gonna come over and hang out with me. So I'm sitting out in the benches of the dorms waiting for her to get there. And I'm sitting in the bench and I'm looking up at the stars a little bit high, you know, and but it ain't I'm sitting there and there's two stars. They look kind of like they're aligned, like one's there and ones like behind it like that, you know. And I'm thinking, like, and how far are these stars? I'm just thinking, like in my head's faced out, you know, like what's really out there? The stars? Got plan is? Or what's going on? And sitting back like that, And I didn't do anything. All of a sudden, by I feel like I'm flying like Superman like like that, like, and I'm going towards the star like at the speed of light, and I get to it and it's a planet. I land on a planet. I go aim for the stars as I'm looking at it. I just take off and I land on a planet and it's like Earth. It's rocks and it's dark. There's no sun. I'm like, oh shit, there wasn't a star. It was a planet. This is all going on in my mind right. I feel the ground. I'm like, holy shit, this is a planet like Earth, but it's deserted. I look up and I see the other star and I go, I wonder if that's a planet too, And I'm looking at it. Boom, I start flying to it and I get to it real quick, and I land and it's like a foot and a half deep of this weird water that's kind of like mercury ish water, like a bluish mercury mixed with water kind of material. And I landed it and you can see right through it kind of. I see there's no animals in it, and I start thinking like, well, nothing could probably live in this kind of liquid, so there's nothing here. And I look up and I see no more stars. I look back, I see the star came from and I see Earth far and I go, holy shit, I'm far from home. I said, man, I better go back cause I get lost. I'm gonna get lost the way out here. And right there, I blinked and I'm back in the chair and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what the fuck was that? You know, what the hell was that?
Speaker 1: It was real and it was so real. And the girl get there and the second she get there and I'm like, you're you're not gonna believe what just happened to me. And I started telling her exactly what I just went through, and she looking at me, She's like, man, you're weird. And she jumps on me and she started kissing me. You know, we lay down, we lay down, We're kissing and hugging and all that. And I'm like, college is awesome.
Speaker 5: Man, And they just traveled to two other planets and you're like, way more into kissing this girl right now.
Speaker 1: I can't planets came back and got this girl kissing me on my bed, like college is off day is just what everyone goes through. So I'm she there. I'm just enjoying the moment, and then all of a sudden, she just she jump up off she I'm laying down. She jump up off of me and starts screaming, like if the most dramatic scream you could think of someone being attacked. She jumps back, hits her back against the wall, slides down, laying sideways. She don't care. She's going like, ah, like if someone's attacking her, and she's screaming and screaming, and I'm just standing there like what do I do?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: About twenty seconds goes by and she just like she gets out of it. She's like, oh, where am I?
Speaker 3: I'm like, whoa?
Speaker 1: She goes, that was weird, said, what the hell does that happening? Okay? She goes, yeah, I'm okay. I just had a day dream that you started attacking me with a butcher knife.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what, I never do that? She's like yeah. She like, and I wasn't screaming from the pain. I wasn't feeling the pain. I was screaming from being so scared you were scaring me. That was a fear. And I was like, I'll never I'll never do that. I'll never do that. She's like, and but it kind of made it weird, you know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, So we kind of didn't really keep talking after that, and then like about a month later. I mean, I'm in the dorm and all of a sudden, here a knock on the door and she's see a piece of paper slide under the door, and I pick it up and it's a sonogram picture and it's the girl telling me, remember that now, you was stabbing me in the stomach. He's that's what you were really doing, and that's him.
Speaker 2: No, no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to ask.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, this is inappropriate. Are you still have a relationship with your mother?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow, so she's told you the story.
Speaker 1: Oh she didn't remember. I came back and said, look all the crazy shit that happened, this is one of the things, and he said, mine happened. She said, oh my god, I forgot about that. And she remembered. Everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 6: Though that's true, exactly, that's that's exactly right.
Speaker 7: I really feel like she felt like my soul entering her, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Though weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that is definitely weird, especially considering he went out of body right before she got there.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, hey, and like for what it's worth, y'all know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if y'all have met Jack, my sister's husband, because he hasn't been to either of the two festivals. But if you've heard his episode, when his grandmother, GigE, was pregnant with his mother, she had some weird experiences too, like she saw a light over the house. It was like a UFO and there was like a flash of light into the room and it like freaked her out. And then you know she was pregnant with his mother. She was already pregnant. But I'm just saying, like things like that happen, I think, and obviously it's no coincidence the relationship you guys have, what's going on your thing with the beings, Like it's it's just too weird to deny, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so the next part of my life story is ain't really about the phenomenon yet, but like, these things happen, but.
Speaker 2: It's it's relevant, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna tie it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I dropped out of school, I mean, I dropped out to FIU and I get a job at a restaurant bussing tables and I'm working in a restaurant. They hired this cook from like a prison program or work release program. This man named Tony I mean at the time, maybe nineteen. He's thirty six, and I'm the bus boy. He's the dishwasher, so he don't really talk to no one but me. I'm the only one that go back to the dishes. All the waiters and everybody and the cooks. You know, it's the dish washing and the buster. I'm the only one pretty much talking to. So I get to know the guy. And he's a cool person, you know, Arrisma all day, you're cool man. And he's telling me his life story about he did an arm robbery and he went to prison for five years for it. He learned his lesson and all that, and he's trying to clean his life up and all that. So one day he asked me, after we've been there for a couple of months talking, say you think you give me ride home? My car broke down. I'll give you fight dollars for gas. I'll give you ride home after work, you know. So we're driving home after work and smoking, drinking till listen, not drinking, smoking a blunt, listening to music, and I'm going to get on his rush hour traffic getting on the highway to go to his house. So I'm driving and trying to get into the trying to get into the all the cars bumping the bumper, no one want to let me in. I see one car slipping leave a little space. So I cut him off real quick, you know, because no one else want to let me, and I just cut him off. I guess he didn't like it, so I had to cut him off. I ain't think nothing of it. And because he cut him off, and then we stopped, you know, because it stopped traffic, So I cut him off. And then I stopped right in front of him. I'm sitting there, and I guess he got out of his car. This is a big man. I was a little kid at eighteen. I was little, and he come walking up to the window. I hear someone start yelling, little fn punk, you cut me off, blah blah blah. Look this man reach into the car and grabs me. Big my friend, the guy I'm taking home, he's also big, though you know, not as big, but he's big too. And so this big this guy come and grabs me and goes to pull me out, and my friend grab his arm across and say what the he seemed? That's when he's noticed my friends. My friend was sitting back real low getting see him at first when he walked up and grabbing my friend reach over, grabbed me and him too, And then the guy saw him and got scared. To my friends, what the fuck? And the guy saw my friend look scary, so the guy to let go of me real quick and start running back to his car. My friend jump out the car, jump over the hood, jump run chase that man down to his car. I get out the car to get my boys back, and this guy's in his car. He closing the door, and my friend run up grab the door open it. He got two like four or five year old kids in the back seat. This man did right, the one that got out into my car. He got his two sons in the back seat. He probably shouldn't have done that, but he did it. But so my friend grabbed open the door, grabbed this man bigger than him. But this big man is scared, you know, so it don't matter his size. He's looking scared. He's just my friend's up on him. He grabbed me, pulled mind. He started, what the fuck, you, motherfucker? And these kids are in the back seat screaming their heads off because they're watching their dad just get fucking shook and their dad. You know what I'm saying. And I'm telling my boy, yoh, stop the kids. Stop the kids. He's like, I throw the guy down. He's like, come on to go. He let the guy go ahead and hurt him. He's just scared him. I'm scared the kids, real bad. Get back to the car. I'm like, damn you do you ain't see those kids, bro, Because he kept going after he saw the kids, and I was like, whoa you know. I was like, damn you see them kids. He's like, I'm sorry they had to see that. But I said, I didn't tell you. It was. The gang that I'm in is called Neeta's. It's a Puerto Rican gang. And our game sign is this, and it means the big finger protected little thing. You know, the big always protect the little. That's one of our moral codes. Anytime you see somebody bullying someone smaller, we got to step in like real, you know, all right, So you know, I take him home and then when I drop him off, he like, maybe next time we could chill more than just you dropping me off. Maybe we could go chill your crib and hang out sometime like real friends. Yeah, like I was just giving him ride home. Now he's trying to be my real friend.
Speaker 3: But he just did that for me.
Speaker 1: So what I'm gonna say, right, yeah, yeah, I'm like, all right, you know, for sure next time we go back to my crib smoke and chill after work, you know, because plus I have other people would always come by, like the other waiters, they would come by and smoke, so he would hear I would have to get together, you know, like buye mesically I'm saying, you know, and this man is he looks like a prisoner. You know, it's all demonic tattoos all over him. He's like explaining all his demon tattoos, like I just get him in prison so that day, so I got him in prison so I could look scarier, you know, but you know, awful of the devil tad. Dude, I don't believe in the devil or God and none of that, So to me it looked cool. I even got I even let him do me a Gothic tattoo because I just thought they looked cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at the time, you're not like believing in God or the devil or demons or none of that, so you're like whatever it looks cool.
Speaker 1: Looks tough. I thought that's all they did it for, right, be honest with you. So hold on, we're talking about old Tony. Okay. So then this man come over. We start were hanging out. I invited him over with my friend, my roommate there, me and my roommate. We sell weed. We party all the time. We all people over, we chill, you know, and Miami, you sell drugs. Most people say a drug block, You got to watch your back at the same time, you know. So I figured, like this man hanging around with us, it's good to have him around kind of for security, just save feelings. Were selling drugs out apartments, you know, could have something like that around. And so he basically start chilling her every day, every day, every day. And then one day he tell me his mom kicked him out of the house and he need a place to stay. If he could give us some money and sleep on the couch, be like, all right, for a little while. I mean I didn't want him to, but I you know, I don't want to be like the guy and cool, you know. I let him move into couch, and before long he basically took over and he running shit, you know, what I'm saying. And we're doing shit his way. I mean, he teaching us how to steal cars, blow him up, do all kinds of cool shit.
Speaker 6: I'm not cool, not wrong, sounds pretty cool.
Speaker 1: He came out wrong.
Speaker 2: Nah, but you really do have a way with words man.
Speaker 1: At the time of cool. But so one day he come up, he tell me. One day he come and he tell me he got a lick. Lick is a robbery.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like a come up.
Speaker 1: He got a look for us, and he started explaining it to me, and it sounds pretty aggressive. And I'm just gonna tell you what he told me. Man, this is twenty years ago. He said, we live in a two story apartment. On the first floor. There's an old man he likes sixty seventy years old. His name is Andres, and he just, oh, he just drinks and the powder all night long. He just I don't know what he does for money. He just, oh, hes got beer and we's got something. He go to Makasuki. He just parties all the time. And so he found out I guess about this place and told Tony about it. So this place is a brothel because you would call it, but not a professional one underground it. It was located in an apartment complex in the middle of the Kenda of Miami.
Speaker 6: It happens a lot too sadly.
Speaker 1: And the story was that they had this apartment, they had like six seven illegal Spanish ladies from other countries in there doing their thing. And to get in there, you had to have a business card that said something about a mechanic. It was like a mechanics card. And what you do is you knock on the door, you show the card and you say the venezuela and SAMMI been in Spanish. He said the venezel Honold Sammy, and then they opened the door. That's the code to get in. Basic what the man told Tony was and he told him he was dating the lady that was in charge of it. The man downstairs on Drace, told Tony he dated the lady in charge. So he know that they keep money in the closet. You know that each person got this much money. Always he tells the whole layout. He tell Tony everything Tony tell me, and Tony like, look, I already got two people from my game. Wen't gonna drive one't gonna come with the gun. I'm gonna take the lady in the room. All I need is one more person someone. They hold him down, They put the tie wraps on their hands and make sure nobody moves. We get everything. And I was like, I'm like, ain't you go to prison for that? He's like, man, I did this one hundred times. I got caught one time. I ain't gonna get we ain't gonna get caught, you know. He's like, I know what I did wrong at time won't happen again. Trust me, Probably ain't not get caught. I said, I said, you're gonna go in there with a gun or someone get her. He said, nobody gets hurt. He go every time we do this, everybody just does what they post to it. No one gets hurt. They see the gun, they lay down, no one gets hurt. It happens. Trust me, I've done it a hundred times. And I'm drinking. You know, I'm drinking. I'm drinking. And I said, yeah, you know I'll do it. I said, I do it. He asked my other roommate. He said no, he asked me, and I said yes. And I knew not too. I knew it was a bad idea, but I'm drunk, and I'm wid I've been broken in the house with people in them when they were sleeping, and I've been through all that stuff. And street credit was like a thing that they would teach you about, you know, like you ain't never done nothing real, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm trying to rap back in the day with my friend, like you can't be a reb you ain't never did nothing real. Like talking in my head talking to me, I'm like, I'm gonna do this ship. I'm gonna be real gangster. So I mean literally, I said yeah. I said, all right, we ready to go. I was like, what, we're gonna plan it like a couple of weeks or time and he's like, no, we ready now. I was like, damn, all right, gonna start drinking. I started drinking. I was like, oh no, I started drinking heavy. He's like, yo, slow down on the drinking, slow down and drink. I need you level headed.
Speaker 3: I ain't listen.
Speaker 1: I kept drinking.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous. Man. I didn't really think it was gonna happen. I thought it was one of those things when you get high and you talk about doing some crazy shit and then the next day. It never happens. It happened right there right, So you got everything from home depo day when the TI rapt they got everything. The friends are outside, he's waiting, call them up.
Speaker 8: Go bro.
Speaker 1: We go over there, got the man, the beanies on, I got the gloves on, I got all the TI rapt tucked in. He got done. He got this through the prot We go up to the door. Right before we knock on the door. The neighbor two doors right next to each other, apartments, you know, like two here, two here. It's the door on the right, door on the left opens up right. He about to knock, and there's like there's drunk white guy pop his head out. Y'all going in there? Uh like he don't know why about to rock? Right, He goes, y'all about to go have some fun. Y'all about to go party because he knows what's going on next door. He goes, y'all about to go party and have some fun next door, right, and then he looks at me. My boy is standing by the door. Me and Tony standing kind of behind the wall, so if they look at the people, they can't see. It's kind of cut. He look and then he see me and Tony standing behind the wall with beanies, black gloves, hiding her arms like you know, and he's like oh, and he realized what's going on, and he slowly just closed the door. And I have a mask up, Tony had his mask up, so I'm thinking, gigs up right, let's run. Voice in my mind he goes the door. Voice in my mind goes, run, now's your chance to run. They'll follow you. Run. But then the other voice said, don't be that pussy that ran. Let them run. Be like, ah, he didn't want to do it because one of them gonna run, because ain't no way they're gonna go in there after this man. That's somethinking one of them gonna be the one to run. So I'm waiting for to see who take off first.
Speaker 6: They didn't boom.
Speaker 1: This man just start knocking loud. He goes, fuck it. The man with the gun. I never met that man with the gun that the first time I ever met him with that night, never come first with him as Tony's friend. I don't even think he spoke English. So he just boom, boom boom, and I'm like, oh no, there goes my chance. And God Tony, look at me. Pull the mask down. Venozzolano sent me. Threw the cracks open, boom, kick it up. Everybody dropped down. We run inside. He run inside first. I just hear plenty of people in there screaming, come the last one in. He go in first with the gun. Everybody down. Tony goes in next because he's the big one. And then I go in last. The boy waiting out in the car and I walk in. I just see people jumping, diving everywhere. I see naked people, half dressed people, fully dressed people all over the place. They all just start laying down places. Boom. One man try to run around, try to leave the door, as I'm the last one coming in. One man tried to sneak around to do the gun. Because it's a lot of people. He tried to leave on my grab him, and right before I went in, my friend toning to give me a little stick. He said, just in case. I said, he said, no one's gonna get he.
Speaker 6: Said, just gets.
Speaker 1: So I'm holding it like this motherfucker got weapon in my hand. Now wasn't the plan. But the dude go to leave, He's like, make sure no one leave out the front door. Boy, he's waiting in the back door. Make sure don't go out of the back doors in the car. He said, you to make sure don't leave out the front door. And everyone get tied down. Just when a dude try to leave for the door, I jump in front. I put it there. I said, please don't go. There's my job. Please don't do it. Don't make me do this. I didn't want to swing. I don't want her. Nobody, please, please please, you're looking at me. This man is bigger than this man could have ripped my mask off or punched me or done something. I just had to stick. But he's thinking fast at a man with a gun behind him too, you know, so he kind of like he get patient. He's like, all right, he going, he's fine. He lay down. He don't give me no more trouble or nothing. He lay down everyone down. I put the tie wraps on everybody, like eight people. Tony, take the lady to the back room. I start my job what I was told to do. Take everybody, pockets everybody jewelry. So I start doing that. Then the man with the gun see me doing that too. I guess he started thinking because I don't know him thinking I'm taking it for myself. I don't know. I guess he didn't trust me, so I guess I put the gun down because I didn't see him put the gun down. I just see him going through pockets too, and I'm like, that's my job, and then we supposed to split it up later. But I see him doing it too, and I go, I go, I guess it's every man for himself. I don't know. You know, I'm just thinking fast. You know what I'm saying. Happening fast, So I just keep grabbing ship. And then all of a sudden, I see the one man that will try to leave. I see him. He going like he's grabbing and he's trying to grab some He's laying on his stomach and he's trying to grab something with his hand like that, and I'm like, I see him. My job, don't let no one move, right, So I got I see him doing it, and I'm like, he's grabbing something. That's gotta be a gun. That's what my head's telling me. What else would you be grabbing at a moment like this. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. With your hands, you're going for a gun, not doing anything.
Speaker 3: You're adrenaline is also crazy at this moment, he's gotta look crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he's gonna the voice in my mind telling me he's grabbing a gun and he's gonna kill you the second he gets his fingers one more inch away. He's really close to it and I can see it, but I don't see no gun. But it's happening so fast. I'm telling him, please, man, please, I please stop moving, just stop moving, just stop and voices my head's like either you or him. So I take the stick. I'm not gonna hurt. I don't want to kill him, not there for that bro. I take it, and I figured I'm gonna hurt the hand that's about to grab the gun. I'm just gonna hit the hand so he can't grab the gun. The other hand's further away, right. I hit the hand, thinking he's gonna stop trying to grab it or whatever. He don't stop. You get the other hand even further on the other hand trying to grab it, and I'm like, I don't see nothing. He's trying to grab under his body, so I think he's got it in his waist. And now I'm scared to even reach. I'm scared to even reach down there.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: So I see his other hand moving in this hand to say he's the same moving. I'm like, boo, please stop, stop, stop, please do he don't stop. I hate the other hand I had the other hand. I did hit the other hand. Now I'm like, I'm not me no more.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I told you, you know, no fucking mind. I turn around out a lady wiggling. Lord. I'm like, I said, nobody moving. I'm like, what am in my head? I'm like, what the fucker might be coming here? Get at the lady? What are you doing? She don't stop, and I push her back down. I said, stop pumping your back because she's like moving.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I stopped right and I'm like losing my mind, bro, I'm losing the handle on me. I'm like, this is right. When that happened. My boy come run out of the room saying let's go, let's go, let's go. I'm like, thank god, it's over.
Speaker 2: So we leave. We all leave.
Speaker 1: Everyone run out the door and getting the car. Boy go, I left the gun. Said what do you mean you left the gun? You put the gun down? He said, yeah, I put the gun down. So I grabbed a jewelry too, and I'm not even putting together yet. That's the gun he was trying to grab. Yeah, I'm not even putting that together yet. I'm thinking he put it on the shelf on the table. So, my my, never done this kind of things like this. Crazy. I go, I'll go get it. I'll go back and get it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All the way after the car, I run all the way back to the door. I go open. The door is locked. We locked ourselves out. Fuck'm not gonna knock. So I run back to the car. I say, you know, we locked ourselves out. Let's just go. So we leave. Next day, Tony talked to Andres. We see police from we're in an apartment next door. Next day, Tony talked to Andres, and Andres tell him that that guy that I hurt his hands bad. He said, you heard. He said, the person you get here with the injured his wrist really bad. But he's not gonna die. And I was like, budd, he's not gonna die, Like, why would you even say that? Was that a thing that might have happened? You know what I'm saying? That hit me like damn, but he's not gonna I said, oh ship. When he said that, this voice in my head said, and it wasn't me, it was something saying you better, you better go confess right now. And I said to the voice back, I went, I can't confess because that means I have to snitch on them because they don't know. It's damn it, my boy gonna go back to prison. I can't snitch. And then the voice says, well, then you better go to church and confess to a priest. If you're not gonna tell the police you did it. And I said, if I tell a priest what just happened, that priest is gonna tell the police. I'm not done. I'm not gonna tell the priest. Man, priest is gonna tell the police. And then the voice said, well then you're gonna be very sorry and you're gonna pay for that, and like a threat, like a real threat. And I said, now we got.
Speaker 3: Away with that.
Speaker 1: We didn't get caught. Nobody caught us. This is all in my head. This is all in my head. I'm just talking to myself in my head because I feel bad. This ain't God. I still thank God at that point I definitely don't want there to be a guy, you know what I'm saying. So so then Andre tell us the boy ain't gonna die, He'll be all right. Tell us the rest or whatever not important. And I can't sleep that night. I don't sleep that next day. I'm just drinking and drinking. I can't sleep. And Tony see me, like, you know, like, oh shit, this kid's going tweaking out. So Tony's like, let's go to my mom's house so we can get away from the area, because you can't sleep with the police right there in the apartment next door, you know. Because he older, he knows what I've been through. I guess he's been through, you know. So He's like, let's go down to my mom house in Hialiah and quiet over there. I'm stayed there for like a twenty four hours and just chill over there. So we go over to his house and Haialiah get into it. We go into his mom his mom's home cooking high and she said hi to him, like and I'm like, we walk into his room, the room is perfect, all this stuff is there. She's like doing his laundry for him, and I'm like, you told me you got kicked out of here. He was like, oh yeah, we were just fire. But she still, you know, I still got my room. At that very moment, I realized he made up the whole got kicked out of my house story just to hang out more, you know. I was like, oh, I was already too deep in to care about that at this point, you know. Yeah, so I'm just like whatever. In my mind, I don't even say nothing about it. And I was just like whatever, And he's like, look, sleep on my bed, you know, take you need some sleep. I can see you need to sleep. Just rest. I sleep. I go to sleep in his bed, and this is what I get bad. I wake up, I falsely, I wake up to what I believe is him grabbing me by the shoulders, squeezing me on like a pressure point that's paralyzing me. You know what I'm saying, with some pressure points, you yeah, Well I wake up to that. I'm like, ah, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, and I see it's black. The room is black. I'm just figuring he has the lights off for his nighttime. I don't know. I just woke up to this, you know, And I look over I can't really move, but I can kind of see, and I just see these black fingers on me, and I'm thinking, like, it's just fucking weird, you know what I'm saying. It must be dark, it's it's happening fast, and I'm scared because it feels like he's attacking me at the same time, you know, And I'm like, is this guy about to kill me? So I don't say nothing or something. Is that what's happening right now? He waited for me to fall asleep, you know what I'm saying, And then he lured me here, and then all of a sudden, I feel my body getting shook boom boom. I'm just like no, like a rag doll. I'm just like, fuck this guy strong. And I'm thinking this guy's gonna fucking rap me or something, you know, because it's like he's behind me, grab me like that, shaking me on the bed. And then I feel the hands squeeze on my shoulders. And when I feel them squeeze, the fingers reached the middle of my stomach and the finger on the back reaches the middle of my back. The fingers, so I feel this finger squeezed all the way and I'm like, this ain't really, this ain't right. His hands gotta be fucking this long, you know, and it's squeezing me so bad that I'm cutting off my air and I feel like I'm gonna die. And he's choking me to death, you know what I'm saying. And the second I feel like, oh, this is my last second of life, I'm gonna die right now, I wake up. I just squeezing. I wake up again and I'm in the bed and I'm laying like this, normal, laying normal on my stomach, and I look up and Tony's sitting in the chair at the end of the bed on my feet and he's just sitting in there like this. There's candles lit around him. It's in the dark. He's got the shades down Jesus. And opened my eyes and I see him looking staring at me, and he's so calm and laid back that I know he didn't just do that, or else he would be like, yeah, you know, I could, yeah, yeah, I could tell you was just sitting there, you know. And open my eyes and I look at him and he goes, you felt the demon. Oh, as I'm feeling its shaken. I feel like I'm about to die right before I wake up. I feel like it literally what you see in the movie was the movie called Spawn Spawn yeapawn Venom, You know how in vandom when he just like seeps through his skin as I feel this thing on my back squeezing me right before I wake up, and I feel like I'm gonna die. At the same time, I feel like what that would look like enter my back. I just feel all this pressure on my back just weighing me down, and then all the pressure just like inserted into my skin. And that when I woke up and I looked at him, and he goes, you felt the demon entered you, didn't you? And this man's covered in Satan tattoos candles, And I said, yeah, I did in my mind. I just still didn't believe it though, you know, I figured he saw me having a bad dream, just moving around because I just had a bad dream that was a bad dream, because I woke up and I was in the bed, must have been a dream. And he just said because he saw me moving around and he worshiped Satan and it's real. So I said, yeah, I felt it, but I didn't believe it. So I'd continue living, you know, But from that point on, my everything's bad. Bro, I just got worse. I already was bad, so I wasn't like you know what I'm saying. I already was on a bad path, but it got I didn't get more violent, like doing bad things like that. But what I did was just destroy myself. Like I just drank, drain, drank drugs, drug as much as I could. Somebody tried me, I would fight real quick. I snapped my anger management like I would swing first. Every time after that, I felt I felt invincible. Almost People twice my side come up to me and try me, and I would swing first. Didn't matter.
Speaker 5: And do you feel like that that demonic encounter thing was because I remember before you said you heard a voice that said you need to confess and if you don't, you're gonna regret it something You're gonna pay for it.
Speaker 6: You think that was the consequence for that.
Speaker 1: I think that was probably a lot to do with it.
Speaker 3: Wow, man, that's so intense. This is you're in like your early thirties or late.
Speaker 1: Twenties, like now, Yeah, this was when I was eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh have you heard any of this part yet?
Speaker 1: No? Oh?
Speaker 6: Dude, no, no, no, no, where were we.
Speaker 2: You felt the demon interview? And then you said from there it got worse and you started doing more drugs, more drinking.
Speaker 3: Being aggressive, fighting people, Yeah, getting angry.
Speaker 1: Cheating on girl, have girlfriend, girl from girl with chea cheat, cheats didn't matter like o, living like crazy. You know what I'm saying, nothing mattered to me. And well, okay, and then two years goes by. I'm just in a downward spiral, not too fat but not too slow. But I'm going down and wait this Disney World first, the girl, well girl, no later, Disney World. I mean, all right, look at those two years he's born. He's one years old, two years old, three years old, maybe two and three. Those two years he was two and three. I take him to Disney World and I ended up getting into a fighting Disney World with another dude. I threw a beer cup at and I hit his daughter.
Speaker 2: He attap me.
Speaker 1: We start fighting. I get kicked out of Disney World. We go to Universal Studios. I get kicked out of Universal Studios with a two years old, three year old. You know, like, I can't go nowhere. I'm just bad, you know, I can't control once I start drinking and I cannot not drink. So okay, So then I get this one girlfriend going out with this girl, lord, sweet girl, like I'm in love with her. I'm in love with her. I'm in love with everyone, every girl. When I meet him, you know, it's a new relationships. In love with her, So I mean I end up. I ended up. She ends up giving me her virginity, like she locked in with me, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I turned twenty one, like two weeks after that, and I go to the strip club for my twenty first birthday. Listen to my friends. I go to the strip club. I cheat on her with a girl in the club. I bring the girl home. That girl leave me. I gotta stay with this girl now right, she a girl too, you know. But Valentine's Day, I've been with this girl for eight months. She break up with me. Now this gonna break up with me. So now I'm heartbroken. On Valentine's Day, I'm an addict, and I remember I run out. I'm drinking. I go to the strip club by myself. I drink, I run out of money. I leave, and I remember I remember thinking about my dad having methadone. I never did that stuff before, but I remember, oh, my dad does methadone, and that's kind of like hero. When I heard, I was like, and I want to get fucked up. And then I don't give a fuck because the girl left me on Valentine's Day, you know, twenty one years old, broken heart or whatever. So I go to my mom's house and my mom's room where they sleep in, and take the methadone bottle and I drink it. It's one hundred and twenty or one hundred and thirty milligrams of methadone. My dad been on the done for twenty years. It's the highest dose you can give someone in the clinic. But I don't know anything about that. It's just a little bit to me. I see my dad drink him every day, and he looks fine. So I drink one hundred and thirty miligram of methadone, which is lethal for an eighteen year old kid who's never done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you don't have any tolerance, twenty one year old kid, my bad, you're cooked.
Speaker 1: Twenty one, I was still one hundred and thirty pounds and so I drink that bottle and I don't know if you're supposed to wait fifteen minutes. I wait five ten minutes. I don't feel nothing. I go back in his room and take another bottle out and I drink it. That's two hundred and sixty milligrams of methadone.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't have survived that, and I didn't.
Speaker 1: So I could tell you about I could tell you about the experience of being completely twisted for a little while, but it doesn't really matter. Bottom line is, I'll go back to that kid, Shawn's house around the block. You know, I'm I'm telling him like I'm passing out. I'm tired. I'm tired. We gotta go get some wake me up. And I remember we drove to go get some cocaine to wake me up, but it didn't work. We get there, I did a bump. I started falling asleep, and at the time Sean, I can't stay awake, I can't stay awake, and I just black. I just remember everything turned black, and next thing I know, I am well, I'm at the bottom of the ocean. But I'm just a drop of water. I don't know how to explain it. It doesn't make sense to people. I understand that won't register what I'm trying to say. But I was a drop of water. I was one drop of water, maybe one molecule.
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure it's symbolic.
Speaker 1: But I was just a drop of water and I was at the bottom of the ocean and it was peaceful. It was quiet, and I was alive. I was what I was, and I could feel all the other drops of water. I'm bouncing off of them. They're all bouncing me. I'm saying hi to them, but all like, man, it's a NonStop you know what I'm saying, NonStop interactions with other drops of water, and it's cool. I think about nothing. There's nothing to think about other than that's what's happening. And I don't know, this just went on, bro It just went on and I was enjoying it.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long it went on for, but I remember being that drop of water and then feeling air hit me. So I had remember thinking, I'm at the top of the water, you know, I'm like floating on the top, you know. I could feel the air and I could feel the water under me. I'm still just a water drop, but I can feel air, you know, So I know I'm at the top of the water now, and then I'm just floating there, feeling air and water. You know, there's nothing else to think about other than that's what I am, and that's what's happening, and there is no time, it's just happening. And then I start hearing in the distance. I don't know how I could hear as a drop of water, but I could hear waves breaking, like I just hear crashing the distance, steady, that's here. It keeps breaking. It's real quiet, and it just along the lines. It starts getting louder louder. Eventually, I feel like days went by, just every day just got a little louder, a little louder, a little louder. And eventually it started getting really loud. And I remember being like, oh shit, I'm getting kind of close to the shore. I can hear these waves breaking down. It's sounding like sh.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I hear that it's getting louder, and it just starts getting really loud, and I know, like, oh ship, I'm about to hit the end. And I hear this really loud, and I hear the and when I hear the it's the last wave crashing and it throws me out of the ocean and I hit the sand, my meat. The little water drop hits the sand, and it feels like I just fell out of a building and boom. And when I feel that, I feel my body pain in my body. And I wake up and I'm in the hospital and I'm on life support with those balloons in my lungs and I can still hear the waves going, but it's the mill.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I wake up and my mom a doctor, and they're telling me you were dead. You arrived dead on arrival. We shocked you back to life. We don't know how long you were dead for. We don't know if you got brain damage all that. But I woke up and I stayed on there for like another day on falling in and out and and when I got out, when I get they took the balloons out and all that. My mom my mom my mom standing there and she goes, did you see the light? And I go, no, it was dark. She was like, oh, like she was joking, but I really just died and didn't see the light, you know what I'm saying. And I was like, damn, I'm not. The water thing is like I didn't see the light. That's all I'm thinking about, you know what I'm saying. The water thing meant nothing up, just a piece of water, you know. I didn't even look at it as something that was like symbolic.
Speaker 5: It was like, what was a weird dream, I was unconscious or something. But that's obviously not the truth. It was obviously very symbolic.
Speaker 1: It was I thought it was a weird dream. I didn't know I was actually dead, you know what I'm saying. Well, I was experiencing that, so wow. Yeah. So then after that, I mean, it doesn't wake me up, doesn't make I mean, I'm hearing people with their near death experiences how it changed their life and they wrote books about it, and I'm like, I didn't get one of those kind of near death experiences. I just died and with water. Pretty sick, you know, Like I didn't see no guy, no angels or nothing like they say when they die, you know, and when they come back and all that like that. So I was like, damn, after thinking, maybe they're making all that shit up. So I just continue living like a crazy person, drinking, smoking, selling drugs, doing all that, and a couple of years go by, not too many a couple of years go by, and everything's pretty normal. Not you know, everything's going pretty normal, not making good choices or anything. But I ended up and me and my friend end up saving up some money with the drug game. Oh that got tony. I ended up getting away from like that shit started getting too much, you know what I'm saying. Like, within a month or two after that, I moved. I was made up excuse I had to move back to my mom's house. And I stood paying rent and got to say victory because it was in my name. So I got away from him, you know. But but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said you were saving money up. Yeah, money saved up some money.
Speaker 1: And we made a plan to grow weed indoors. You know, everyone in Miami was doing it. So we're like, man, we spoke dude. I'm like, I'll sit there and grow the weed. I want to do that, you know the best way. You know, we all win this way. It's a brilliant play. So this is where the paranormal activity started.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go started. I'm about to say there's been a lot already.
Speaker 2: He always says that.
Speaker 1: This is where the real paranormal activity started to where at the time I was like, oh other ship I got rode off. This is the first can never ride off? Let me just go So okay, So I'm sitting in the We get the wat house, right, we get a grow house, first girl house. Yeah, we did it. We got a grow house. We set up the room, got the lights, growing the weed. I'm sitting in the house by myself, and I'm watching TV. And I'm by myself in the house. I'm in the living room and the kitchen is right next to us. You can see the kitchen. There's a little partition where I could see the kitchen right where I'm at. I can't see the sink because it's right behind the wall from where I'm looking, you know. But I hear a sound that would I thought at the time, because the fridge is right next to the sink. So I hear a metal sound hit the sink. My brain goes, A knife or a fork just fell off the fridge and landed in the sink. It was that much force that it hit. Yeah, Like my mind said, Okay, that had to fall from pretty high. It must be the fridge. I had to have fallen from the fridge, couldn't have fallen from the counter. Because that would have made a less sound. This was a deep sound, metal hitting metal. So the second it hits, I go, ooh, fucking fridge thing hit off the ridge. But then the sound go like the sound keeps going ding ding ding ding. The first think, I go, something fell off the fridge. Think. Then I HEARDing think and the second think, I go, oh, it must have hit the corner of the sink and it fell to the second corner. Then I hear dingding think the third one. I go, that's a pretty fucking surrounded corner. You know the rounded corners. It's not a square, so must have got a perfect way three things, you know, ding ding Think. Then I hear ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding think, and I go, oh, what the fuck someone's in there about to kill me. I'm thinking at this moment, that's somebody. There's too much energy going around in a circle over and over and over for it to be something that fell.
Speaker 6: So I don't have a gun.
Speaker 1: It's my first grow house. I wasn't thinking that far ahead. I thought nobody knew about the growhouse. So I'm just froze like I'm about to die. Someone's in there, playing with my head. In the second I turned the corner, there's gonna be a gun pointed at me. Obviously you're gonna emptyu my girl house and take everything, hopefully not kill me. And the dnking thing stops and I'm just like, oh no, oh no. I'm looking around for some weapon, so I grab something. There is nothing for me to grab, bro, there's nothing like a shoe. I'm like a fuck, and I just start peeking my head around the corner. Who is it? Maybe some hopefully it's one of my friends playing a trick on me. There's no one there, Bro, what walk in the kitchen, there's no one there? Looking through the cabinets, I'm looking at the fridge, I'm looking everywhere. What the fuck was that?
Speaker 3: You never figured out what it was?
Speaker 1: I never figured out what that was at that point. I don't know what the fuck that was said, there's a ghost. What I thought in my head at the very moment that happened was we rented that house and cut the ridge in Miami's kind of hood and rented it from a Haitian lady. I started thinking voodoos, a Haitian voodoo, the Haitian lady right, I'm not thinking it's me. I'm thinking it's the house. Yeah, obviously, so nothing like that happens in that house. I tell my friend, like, no one believes me, think I'm high tripping whatever. Whatever. So we got we went, we went. I mean, I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but like we end up getting robbed, that girl out. We leave, me and my boy leave to the store for like an hour. We come back. The house is empty. We robbed the girl house and I'm like, but there wasn't no one here.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, it's fucking with my head, you know, Like, was that like soon after the weird It was like a.
Speaker 1: Week after, maybe two weeks after. It wasn't long after. But we had already cut the plants out and they didn't. All they took was the lights. So we had money still, So we got another house, set up another house. We were more careful about it, not to let anyone know and all that try to and but whatever, I got a girl over this house right now, really post that girls over these houses, right But this one I did a different you did it your own way.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: We had to add a girl here. So I got this girl over. We were watching TV. We're growing We just in my bag. We're watching TV. Sorry, we're watching TV. And a ball of smoke, a ball of mist just starts forming in the corner. A little piece of myst forms in the corner and starts doing a sp il right, and then the spiral fills up and the gets bigger, and then it turns into a perfect ball. There's no like bubble around it. There's no something. It's just a ball of smoke that's keeping shape, perfect shape, and it's spinning in a circle like a mask, like a globe, you know, but it's just smoke. And I'm watching this thing. This all happens quick. It happened quick, like two three seconds. Just form starts spinning and then it looked like something flew out of it, almost like if you would shoot a bullet at a water balloon in slow motion. Oh like coming out the back end of like you know, like but not in slow motion, but like I see like something break out the bubble of smoke. It's just I don't see anything come out. I just see like if something would have came out, because I see the smoke like go out of this little hole. And then all the smoke comes out of the hole and goes across the top of the TV, and then it all disappears at the same exact time. And I didn't say anything. I go, did you just see that?
Speaker 9: She goes the ball of smoke in the corner? So she saw the exact She said it first, make sure you didn't I'm not crazy. Exact and that she really saw what I saw. I don't want to say it first, and you say it.
Speaker 3: Yes, the only way to confess.
Speaker 1: Do you see that she did? What the ball of smoking the corner?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, the ball of smoking the corner. We agree, there's a ball of smoking the corner.
Speaker 2: We just saw it, right.
Speaker 1: She's like yeah. She keeps watching the TV and I'm like, what what do you think it was? Like? I don't know. She keep watching the TV. And I'm like, I know you don't know, but don't you think we should figure this out with it? Interdimensional demon angel? What was going on? A ghost? What is that? Something just happened?
Speaker 2: She like?
Speaker 3: She didn't?
Speaker 1: She like, I'm bothering her at this point, you know what I'm saying. I'm like, no, are you not excited about this? She'sus just like looking at me like if I'm crazy, if I did it or something. Then I was like, why is she not reacting to this? Then I start looking at her like does she do it? And from that point on, me and her. I mean, before that we would fight a little. But after that, ya, we weren't crazy. Really we I mean, I'm not gonna blame it on the ball of smoking the corner of the room right right, But it didn't help. Didn't help, and we just drugged out. We were just getting fucked up. Fight, man, We just I didn't know what to do. But I mean, I was just I was going crazy. Bro, I was going crazy. I don't still deeming him yet, not knowing I still on the downwards spot and now I'm taking her down. I started bringing her down with me. We broke up. I moved into this house down the street right the room from a friend that renting his grandma's house out and we rent out a room on the Craigslist ads to a stranger. This man come, homeless guy, come with his girlfriend. They rent the room out. Oh, they doing drugs and all that. I start doing drugs with them. They move out. Then another guy moves in, This kid, Mario he move in and he start, oh, you like to get fucked up. You got to get fucked up. We're getting sucked up. He busts out the fetanol. He said, dope. I never done fatanyl heroin. I did the methadone, but yeah, I didn't know. And he like, you want to take a bump of this. It's just like percocets, and I've done perkosets before. So I take a little bump, and you know, it ain't a drug story, but I get hooked on and taking bumps. I take it bump for about a year sniffing aroin and fetanahl, and I feel like I would stop sometimes for like a half a day and start like that sickness they talk about the dope sickness. I feel like a little cold or a flu or whatever. So I would be like, it ain't that bad. I kept doing it. You know, I feel it, and I ain't that bad. I keep doing it. And then after a year and the whole time I'm doing it, I'm thinking, like, I don't know if you ever seen the movie train Spotting. Never seen a movie train Spotting? What there's a scene in there where he does heroin. He withdraws, and when he's withdrawing, he hallucinated dead baby walking on the roof, and I was like, that's cool. It was a cool scene, you know. And when I started doing Heroin, I felt the sickness. I'm like, man, that was just a movie, Like I don't see no dead baby's walking on the roof, and I just feel like I got a sickness. I just feel like sick, you know. But then I started the bumps ain't working no more, so I started shooting up. First time I shoot up, I passed out. I wake up to my friends slapping the dog shit out of me. Wake up, wake up? Wait, what the fuck going on? He said, man, you just die, work wake up? Your died. And I said, oh shit. That was the first time I shot it up. And I did it again that night, but when he was watching and after that, and then I woke up on the floor of my room by myself in the room, like grabbing a towel, wiping the floor, Like what am I doing? I just woke up like that. I could have been dead, you know, I could odeed. I did a shot. I did a shot by myself. After I first started shooting up, the first day after that first one, when he woke me up, went in my room myself did a shot, passed out on the ground, woke up cleaning the floor, like what, And I told myself I got to quit. So I just said, I'm going cold turkey right. Twelve hours go by the withdrawal kicking, and I guess from shooting it up, it's way worse. And this is why I realized the movie was real. I started throwing up. Twelve hours on the dot, I start throwing up. I run out front of my mom's house. I went, I had I went left that house. My mom lived down the street. I said, I'm I gotta get away from this guy and get off of the door. I went and lay down my mom's couch. I said, I just gotta I gotta stay here for a couple of days. Tobago By started throwing up, and when I go outside, I'm throwing up. I see shadows I call them demons at the time, crawling out of my throat. As I'm dry heaving. I'm choking. He think I'm dry heaving. He's crying because he's seeing me throw up with drawing.
Speaker 3: Oh you were there.
Speaker 1: I was like thirteen. He thinks I'm in my mom He said, what's wrong with him? I'm gonna go. He's just dry heaving. But I wasn't dry heaving in my head. In my head, I'm choking on demons. I'm going I'm seeing these things put their hands on my mouth and pull themselves out of my mouth and take off in the air.
Speaker 7: I can say that I've never in my life heard something like this, to the point where I was literally like a little kid in my room, just bawling, crying, thinking that my dad was gonna die or something.
Speaker 3: Remember, you don't forget stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You don't forget that.
Speaker 1: Wow. I would watch these things crawl out of my mouth as I'm driving and then start frying circles over my head watching, I'm like, oh shit, now now I know why they got that scene from WHOA Man? That's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: So then but I don't get to stop, you know, I withdraw, I feel sick, I don't feel right. I keep doing dope just to feel good. At that point, yeah, I couldn't go through with it, you know. Yeah, So I keep doing dope. And this is where something crazy happened and me and my girl fighting. I don't get away from her. I go to hotels. I mean, I'm going to hotels. I'm breaking up with her, going to hotels, doing drugs, looking at pouring on my phone for two days straight, just scrolling through everything, calling every prostitute as in classified ads. I mean, just go come back. I can catch me when I get back with her sobered up, and she'll go through my phone and be like you called the five hundred prophetes is wrong, you know what I'm saying. And they're not all girls. I was in there for three days, third days, you know, but so you I was doing bad, bro. I was just at this point, I'm just like, I'm just getting high and I'm just life is about getting pleasure for you die. So you're gonna die and there's nothing after this. So what we're here, Just get whatever, keep doing drugs, keep doing it. So I'm in the hotel room and I have been shooting up fatanol. I didn't know you had to shoot a cocaine. I learned that that day. But you can just do a little cocaine in the water. It's like speed, boss. What I go to the hotel room, put up cocaine in the thing. I put a gram of cocaine. I put almost three quarters of the bag. Put a little drop of water. The whole thing disappear into a little drop. I go, oh, shit's gonna be a good shot. You know, it's gonna be strong. So I do the shot. Second I do the shot, I'm expecting to feel a rush, you know. I mean, I'm in the hotel room, I'm naked, I'm looking like I'm fucked up the shot. And the second I hit the shot, I feel like hit me.
Speaker 6: My body just.
Speaker 1: I fall over on the side of the bed. I just start convulsing. My body does this like seizing, seizing, convulsing. My eyes stuck wide open, Oh my god, and I have no control. I can't talk. I'm just stuck like this, just looking. I can't even move my eyes around. I'm just looking at the door hand or the last thing I saw, the last thing I can see, the last thing I'm looking at. It's a light gleaming off the door handle. And I'm just on the bit twitching, thinking in my head I'm gonna od and I'm gonna die.
Speaker 6: Right now, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And everything starts turning black, the room, everything turning black from the back to the front. My vision black black, black, all to the door handle. I see the little light on the door handle. That's all that's left. Everything else is pitch black. And I'm still twitching. My eyes are still stuck open, and I'm just staring at that light because it's the last thing in the universe that I can see. It's the last thing that exists. I'm thinking, I'm gone, I'm dead. After this light turns off, it's total blackness, and I'm dead. That's what I'm thinking in my head. And I'm just staring at this light and staring at this light, and all of a sudden, I'm in space and I'm twitching, floating in space, and this light is a star and it's far and I'm just looking at it. I'm floating in space looking at a star. I'm like, oh shit, I'm fucked. And as I'm twitching just looking at the stars, starts coming closer to me and closer and getting brighter and brighter, and I'm thinking, oh shit, what's going on? You know? And as the star gets real bright, it gets like as bright as the sun the moon like that size, you know, conforts like that, and it's real bright and you know how. I don't know if it happens to anyone else. But when I look at the sun, like it gets like if I stare at the sun, it'll get a tint. My I will like form a tint over the sun if you stare at it long enough.
Speaker 2: You're talking about, Yeah, you see the colors and stuff.
Speaker 1: So as I'm staring at this star, it gets so bright that it develops the tint over it, right, So then it's got like this great tint to it. And then all of a sudden, in the tent, I start seeing a tiny little me reflection of me and the tinted star, and it's me naked. It's twitching, and I'm staring right at it, and it's looking right back at me. I'm staring at myself, and it starts getting closer and closer and bigger, and it's the size of me, and I'm looking at myself, and now we're both the same side.
Speaker 3: And I see this big thing and then it's like looking into a mirror.
Speaker 1: Like looking into a mirror, like the moon of the mirror, getting closer and bigger, and then all of a sudden, the mirror turns into a pupil that I'm reflecting off of and around the outside of the sun or whatever it is. The mirror a blue eye, like the blue iris, a blue iris starts forming. Then a face materializes around it and there's a fucking face looking at me and I can see myself reflecting in its eyes. And his face is a man who looks like a white, homeless, demonic man. And he's just looking at me. Yeah, all of a sudden, his face like that, and I'm twitching and I'm scared and he's just bro and I could just feel he's just staring at me. And I'm just thinking, this is the devil, you know what I'm saying, This might be the devil. I might be going to hell for all I've done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you gotta be thinking at this point, like I'm dead.
Speaker 2: I'm dead.
Speaker 1: I'm dead, and I'm going to Hell and this is the devil Hell. And I just remember just it never stopped, bro, he just kept staring and staring, and I couldn't look away, I couldn't move my eye. I'm just staring back at this guy, and I could feel him feeding off my fear, like the exchange of fear and the power power game. You know, I can see him getting stronger and fuller off of it, and I'm getting scared and weaker. Just keeps going and keeps going to the point where how much more scared can you get?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: I shut off my braining, about to shut off, like pass out already. I'm telling myself, just pass out. I can't even pass out. And then it gets so bad it just everything kind of blinks out, turn black again, and boom, and I'm back in the room, but I'm still twitching. But I'm like, oh, I'm back in the room, you know. And I'm twitching on the bed still, and I'm looking at the door handle, but I can see my peripherals not black. I can see the room around me, you know what I mean. And as I'm standing at the door handle, I hear like something fall, and then I hear footsteps and then and I see a lady walking back and forth in front of my bed, and I'm there twitching. I can't look at her face. All I can see is her walking back and forth. And she is Egyptian. I don't know how to say it. She got the skin of Egyptian, she black hair, she got the eyes, and she's got Egyptian armor like a warrior that you would see from the old Egyptian times, like golden armor. But it also kind of is sexy. And she's hot but I can't see her face, but I know she's.
Speaker 3: Hot, you know, I can tell you know, energy was hot.
Speaker 1: You got that body and everything like like wonder woman, you know what I'm saying, but like an Egyptian version of wonder woman.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: And she walking back and forth, and I'm twitching in the room and I'm watching her walk back. I can't only see her when she passed by my eyesight because I can't follow her like it's you know, the peripherals. I could follow her, but I could look right at her when she passes in front of my eyes every time. And all of a sudden, she started telepathically communicating with me, and I'm I'm just there twitching looking at this lady, thinking in my head is a this is an escort, like dressed up all crazy or something. I'm thinking, now this is really Egyptian, Like what the fuck is going on? Like how is she in my room? My thought was locked before I did the ah she works. Nothing's making sense right, And then she started telling me hello, Hello, Can you hear me in my mind? And I'm like, I'm twitching, you know. So I start thinking I can think clearly my head, Yeah, even though I'm twitching, I can't move my body or anything. And I'm like, hello back, She's like, you can hear I said, yeah, can you hear me? She's like yeah. I'm like She's like, I'm like, are you an ange? Are you my guardian angel? She goes something like that, but I'm an interdimensional warrior, but you would consider me like a guardian angel. And I'm twitching. I'm like, Okay, that's weird, right, And then she keep walking back and forth and I can feel her very disappointed, and she start telling me, I can't believe that we're in the middle of a spiritual war and this is how I find you. And I can't cover my body. I can't cover I can't take the pouring off the TV. Nothing wrong, I'm just drugs laid out. I can't do nothing about it. And I'm embarrassed. But I can't do nothing, you know. And and she's like, she's telling me spiritual. What I started thinking was I supposed to be like some kind of fucking spiritual warriors something, you know, you're doing drugs. I just I'm like, oh my god, what the fuck am I doing? Like, but I can't do nothing about it.
Speaker 5: It's like she knew you from like a past life or something, and I found That's what it felt like. Really, that's kind of what I got.
Speaker 1: Did I find you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, I'm just like, forget all that. I'm like, yo, am I having a heart attack right now? Yah? O, God, we're talking, you know, I'm like, am I having a heart attack right now? She goes, No, she goes, You're not having a heart attack, but you almost did. She goes, you almost did? Oh, she says to me. She goes, I said, was that the devil? Asked her? I said, was that man the devil that I just saw? She goes, that wasn't the devil, but that was a demon and he's attached to your back. And I don't know what you did, but you must have pised somebody off. And I'm just thinking like, oh fuck. And then she goes, she goes, I said, am I gonna be okay? I asked her? Forget all that? I said, am I gonna be okay? Am I gonna be able to walk again. I think I said, am I gonna be able to walk again? She goes, You're gonna be fine the second I leave, You'll be okay, but you need to wake up. And the second she said you need to wake up, she disappeared. My body stopped twitching and I was back in the room normal. She was gone, and.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, start shaking, like, make sure you got control of your body again.
Speaker 1: And I've said that it was a crazy dream.
Speaker 2: I'm just getting this thing from you that every time these things happen, you're like, ah.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, well do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's a powerful lesson. Knowing how it ends, right, you know, which they don't know yet, but knowing how it ends, that's a powerful lesson.
Speaker 1: Okay, So after that, I go, I'm in and out of rehabs, right, even I know I got to be in rehabs. At this point, I'm like trying, but not really, but I give it a track because i know, like this is getting bad, and I'm listening to all the people and rehab you go to the meetings every day and listen to the people's stories. And I'm listening to all these stories and they're all the same, and none of them make no sense, Like they all just like got into a car crash and got in trouble, I have to change my life or something.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: It's always something like normal that happened bad and I know you know what I'm saying, but nothing supernatural and all these stories, but then they giving the life over to God and rehab and I'm like that story didn't prove God though, you know, and all the story like, man, don't you see I woke up and I didn't want to do it. That's God, Like I don't believe that at the time, you know. And then there was one man, the only story that ever kind of m He come in and he tells the story and no one else everyone else thought was bullshit. I don't only want that was like that was kind of cool. He tells his story. He didn't make too much sense. When he was in his car doing drugs one night and he said, I was in my car getting high and the Angel came into my car and started talking to me through the speakers and I could see his face when he's talking, like he looks shook. And he was saying, and I'm like, this really happened. You know, you can tell him sometime, but I don't understand what he meant by that, you know. So he finished his story. That's all he really said about it. And I went up to him after and I was like, what do you mean the angel came to your car talking to your speakers. He was like, I don't know how to explain it, man, they were just talking to me through the radio. I said, what like they were saying words like nah, like the songs music telling you. I said, how you know it's telling? He's like, I know, my whole car it was my car turning to the angel. I was like, I didn't get it, but I was like, damn almost he almost got me. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, but I stayed in my memory, I guess. But so then all right, so then I'm in rehab. I'm getting clean for the first time in years at this point thirty four thirty five.
Speaker 2: So this was only like six or seven years ago from from today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's yeah.
Speaker 1: So so I'm in rehab. I do the whole ninety day rehab thing right, and that made me stay longer because I'm just I'm not doing it right. I guess I'm not saying the right things. And but then they eventually let me start doing the work release, where you go to work and come back for a curfew to the impatient rehab, you know. And I got the family business, so I telling her my job. My mom started letting me work. She and she started letting me take the truck back to the rehab to park it and then go inside and sleep, wake up, go to take the truck to work, go back inside of sleep. And one day I just like, I'm doing good. I got a couple of dollars, I got my mom bought me a brand new phone. He coming to visit me. Everything's looking, you know, turning around. But I already fucked him so much in my life that I'm like, I get sober that long and in my mind start telling me, like, you've been sober for a long time. If you get high right now, it's gonna be the best high you've had in a long time. You know how you've been chasing all these years. You can get it again. You're back, You're back, you reset, you can get it again. Mine tells me that as I'm driving home back to the rehab one day and I say, you know what, You're right, fuck it, fuck the rehab. I could do the rehab again, a hard just relap. Everybody relapsed part of the part of the game supposed to relapse almost so I get it, you know, conjured it up. Well, I could get the most money, the most fastest, and get the best hide before I had to go back in this process again. And I figured, I sell this phone. My mom just gave me this brand new iPhone. I put it on offer up because I got an app.
Speaker 3: That's about me.
Speaker 1: So I post the phone on offer up, a brand new phone. I put like five hundred dollars or something, and I get a hit back. This man otis, tell me, how's the phone doesn't have any cracks? You're asking me about it? Seemed legit? He said, you take four to fifty for it. Hell yeah, I'll take four fifty for it. He says, all right, this is the address, meet me here, but I'll get up to work at this time and be at this time. I said, all right. I had to wait a couple hours, you know, but I said this would be worth the wait. So I had to partner card lay down. I just cut my eyes listen to music, waiting for the time to go by, hoping my mom don't come looking for the truck and see me park somewhere and catch me. Never show back up the rehab and the time comes for thirty five and every time you want me to go there, I started making my way to the address, and this is why I had my first future memory. Okay, I get the address is not an exact location. It's just an intersection. So it just brings me to an intersection. It's like twelfth Ave and sixty something Street or something, and so I just I see, Okay, I peep the corners where this man could be talking about. Which one of these corners. One's a gas station.
Speaker 3: Uh. One is like.
Speaker 1: Like a warehouse, like an industrial little warehouse thing that there was not one single sign off of because they just did like a paint. They just painted it. So they took all the signs down, especially painted, so I don't know what the fuck this place is. And all the windows got hurricane shutters down. She came to see inside, it's just a freshly painted building with not one word on the sign. Nothing. I see that. I see apartments on the other side of one story little duplex kind of thing with like five six doors. And those are the corners I see right there, and then the and the little car apartments. There's a like an old Cadillac with an old big black guy sitting out on the hood talking to a lady that's sitting in the car. He's standing by the hood. He's standing by her car talking to the lady sitting in the car. And I think that could be Otis. You know, is a black man named I see a black man there. Maybe that's ODIs is the address, this's the time. It's the only man around here, the only houses everywhere else can't be a place where. So I pull into the the parking lot. And right when I pull up next to him and I park the car, I get the future memory. Oh I know how to say it is it hits me. I just I get the memory. I remember the next ten minutes, all real fast, in very vivid detail. I can remember everything so clear, crystal clear, every single thing. And in my memory I have I'm sitting in the car, I ain't talk to nobody yet, and in my memory, I say what's up to the man, ask him, is he Otis? He tells me no. I set the phone sell someone here named Otis. He tell me no one's home, he said, the ain't no otis here, and nobody is home. And none of these places I live here, None of these other houses anyone's home. And it ain't no cars there. So and this is all of my memory. It's whole vivid in my memory. Was I remember in my memory not believing him. So I get out the car and I knock on each door, one by one, and nobody answered. None of the doors like he said. I get to the last door and I knock on it and it opens, and the Spanish lady comes out, and I remember thinking, ah, he was wrong, or he lied. There is somebody home. The lady come out and she said, I put the phone up. I go, do you know this person owed for the address? She goes, I don't speak, no speak English, and she pointed across the street. Across the street, I see the warehouse. This is all in my memory. I look across the street, I see the warehouse. So I walk over there, knock on the door. The door opens up. A Spanish man comes out and he looks like a mechanic, and I can see behind him a bunch of tools and wheels and tires and there's a mechanic shop. I asked him. He said, now, I go check around the side of the building. Tell me you I don't know this. He tell me to go check around the side of the building. As I'm walking to the side of the building, start smelling weed. It's all in my memory. I can smell weed in my memory. And I said I was someone's smoking. I look up on a balcony because there's fire exit and there's a dude standing there with a corner road braid iverson Jersey. He got a chunk on with a piece and he's smoking a bunch and I say, hey, you Otis or you know Otis, and he just look at me. You don't say nothing, and he's just pointing across the street to the gas station, like everyone keep pointing point of the gas station, all right. I start walking to the gas station and I'm walking. There's old black bum man come walking out fast right towards my path. Out of nowhere. He comes. Oh shit, I say, here you Otis And he looked at me like nah, and he keeps walking like leave me alone, the type of look. And he keeps walking. And I walked to the gas station, and I asked the gas station to tend it is otis work here just for shitting giggles, and he tells me no, and then my memory ends. And then I'm sitting in the car looking at the guy. I haven't even talked to this man yet. All these things just happened in my head, and a voice is telling me you're wasting your time. You know it's about to happen, but it's not. It's my voice in the sound, but it's someone else using my voice, or like I'm not coming up with these words, but they sound like me in my head. It's like my awareness is, you're wasting your time. I said, nah, nah, I don no fucking way. I just saw all that. It's gonna happen. There's no way. And it's the voice going, I'm telling you you're wasting your time. You don't believe me. You're wasting your time.
Speaker 6: He said, I know you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna go see it anyway, So go and see it anyway. I said, all right. I get out of the car. I go to the guy, Hey, you know this, you know this. He goes, nah, I ain't know this, and they ain't going home, just like he said, just like I remembered. I didn't believe them all. I didn't believe in this, you know, I just didn't believe them again, I said. And I go and I knock on all the door, and the voice tell me I told you I knock on each door, told you knock on the next door, told you knocking the next door, told knocking the last door. Spanish lady, come out. I'm not even in the same mood anymore. I'm like, oh, this is there. I can't even not say is oldest there? For some reason? You know what I'm saying oldest there? The same way I did it, she said, I don't speak English. Point across the street. Voice goes, see, I told you you're wasting your time. Same thing man, next guy, same thing. You're wasting your time. Next time, ten minutes, wasting your time. Bro It all finishes, and I'm sitting at the gas station's like, how the fuck did this just happen? What is happened? And I started thinking, God, you just showed me the future for what? So I couldn't sell the phone like you coulda showed me the futures. Let me save somebody's life something that you know what I'm saying, like I started arguing myself, that's like, what's I said? This bullshit? You're gonna show you. I don't know who I'm talking to, you know what I'm saying. I'm just saying, you're gonna show me the future, show me something that's worth it, somebody's sonic that could change people's lives, something, you know, something important.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: The voice never talked back, just quit talking after that, you know, after I go up to the gas station out there, told you so. Now I'm just talking to myself. Nothing happens. I ended up seeing one of my friends on the beach that I knew from the needle exchange. I ditched the car. I'm hanging out with him. He know everyone on the beach. So we were sleeping on couches. We go to one of their friend's house. The next day, we come out, we go down the elevator, and I'm thinking in my head, like do it again. I'm not even thinking to it again. But throughout the next day I kept saying to myself, like, is it gonna happen again? You know, like like the memory thing, Yeah, the deja vu, the future memory, Like is it gonna happen again, you know. Yeah, And so we come out of this elevator two days later and the elevator opens up on the floor. It says otis. You know the elevator company Otis. When it says otis, I think the phone. Right the second I see the world otis and I think the phone boom. Future memory number two hits me like otis boom. I can remember elevator door just opened. We hadn't taken a step out yet, just one step maybe, And I remember walking out with my friend making a left on the sidewalk. You can't see them through the hotel lobby, making left down the sidewalk. There's a man eating pancakes in front of the cafe with a black shirt and black pants on. And as we're walking by him, him and my friend look at each other and they say, oh shit, I ain't seen you in a long time. What the fuck? I hated old friends from back in school. And they catch up and oh shit, I ain't doing And then the guy eating pancakes and there's a pack of Oio cookies on the table. I see them. They're talking. He go over at me, He's like, oh, hey, you want some orioles and the guy offers me orioles and I love oreoles, and I tell the guy, nah, no things. I'm okay, right, I don't want him, and he goes already gives them to my friend and my friend guy I love orioles, and eats them. All that happens in my memory. Boom. We start walking out the elevator. I'm like, this hasn't happened yet, and I'm with him, it's about to happen. I'm gonna tell him this is about to happen. But then it's like I can't.
Speaker 3: For some reason.
Speaker 1: It's like so fast, not even so fast, like my body was like you're gonna be crazy, or it's just like I'm arguing with myself and it's just I just decided not to or it wouldn't let me. I don't know what it was. I just couldn't tell him I wanted to do. I sound crazy as we're walking and I'm like, is it really real? Is it really gonna happen again?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then we turned the corner. Boy, I see the guy with the black shirt eating and he starts walking ahead of me and I'm like, oh no, I'm trying to catch him to tell like that that's your friend, you know, Like, but I can't. I can't get the words out.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm just just duck, you know what I'm saying just stuck in my head. And then as we walked by his friend, he didn't say nothing to him, and I go, oh, ah, I was wrong. And to the voice in my head, I go, oh, this ship was different. This shit wasn't the same thing. I see the Oreoles and I see the pancakes. I'm like close. I said, ah, but this was different. And then right then the guy goes Alex, my friend's name with Alex because Alex my friend turned around.
Speaker 3: They ain't seeing you in a while.
Speaker 1: All that, I said, oh fuck. And then I started thinking, all right, well, I'm gonna change it and I'm gonna get those Oreo cookies. When he offers him to.
Speaker 2: Tell them, the voice, hey, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get little Oreo cookies. I'm gonna change it because I already know and I love oriols. I'm telling it. Oh no, over, I'm gonna get the cos. I'm gonna get the Oriols'm gonna get the oreoles. They do their thing. Dude, look at me. Hey you want these oreoles? Nah, I'm okay giving my friend. My friends started eating on us. The boy said, I told you ain't gonna change nothing. At that point, I'm like, I can't even tell him what just happened, you know what. He's already done and we're just and I'm such a drug addict. I'm just like, let's just go get high.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: We're on a way to go pick some drugs up anyway, So I don't I don't want to make that take longer, you know what I'm saying. So I just buried it and just we should go get high. Wow.
Speaker 3: Has that happened like that future memories thing?
Speaker 6: Has that happened anymore since then?
Speaker 1: Different ways?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you ever have it happen?
Speaker 5: And then it's like later, like like weeks or months later that you see even days or that it actually happens.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's funny man.
Speaker 1: Right, So I had the two future well what I did the future memories before the third one? After that second future memory? Like I'm thinking, like this should like it should have changed people life, right, they get future memories, they should open up their mind and something's going on, but I just buried it and the addiction. I just at that point, maybe it was more of a warning to where you better turn your life around. Here something up here, watching something. But I didn't take the warning right And from that point on the second future memory, I was shooting up meth. I was homeless for good at that point. Family gave up everything. I mean, I'm doing drugs. I'm shooting up meth for I'm staying up for days at a time, I'm doing everything. I'm panhandling, i'm stealing, I'm prostituting myself and for a little bit of drugs, rock bottom, just for a little bit of drugs. It don't matter that None of that shit mattered as long as I got a little bit of drugs. First, Let's get that. Give me the drug. That's it. That's all my brain cared about, because life didn't matter at that point. Is all that matters. So I don't know if you saw the picture of me, what it termed me into.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask if if you were comfortable with that, could we drop that in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you want to send that to us, junior.
Speaker 1: So I started looking like that, so you know, I'm doing bad.
Speaker 6: And what looks like a different person.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We wrapped up future memories too. Now you're on the street, you're homeless, you're at complete rock bottom. You're up for days doing math.
Speaker 1: Up for days doing math, and okay, so and I'm okay. One day I'm over here payinghandling with a sign and this guy passed by in a van. He a dollar and he say, he said, can I pull over and say a prayer with you? And he waved the dollar and he got like his wife and daughter with him, and I'm thinking out he wanted to show off he's doing some good deed or whatever. I said, go ahead, whatever make you happy? Like in my head, yeah sure, in my head, I know that people give you money. Could it make him feel good?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Something he wanted to do is to show his daughter what people should do, or what he thinks they should do. So he pulled a van over. He said, come in a little circle and stand in a little circle on and say a prayer. He says, what's your name? I say, Paul. He says, I know your name's Paul. Jesus told me to come out here and find you. Paul. In my head. I'm on what I'm why'd you ask me what my name was if you knew it right? So I'm already thinking he trying to fuck with my head. He said, all right, let's say he said, old hand, and say this prayer or whatever. Nothing bothers me. You know, hold hands with a stranger. Ain't nothing after what I've.
Speaker 3: Been doing, you know.
Speaker 1: So we hold the hands saying the little prayer, and he started saying. He starts saying, uh, first, I want to tell you that your parents miss you. And I said, how does he know? I got two parents that are still alive. Like, we wouldn't say that to a stranger on the street, cause what the chances that the one i'm there and you accept them even more or something like that, you know, So you say, you got two parents still alive and they miss you, they want you back home, they miss you. I'm thinking he got lucky guests on the two parents part, you know that they're still alive or whatever, that they both live together and they both at home. He got lucky guests on that. Then he goes, and then he goes, but I know you ain't gonna go back, But he goes. Jesus wanted me to tell you that you gotta be strong for what you're about to go through. And I'm thinking this, man, don't know what I've already been through. Jesus too late, you know what I'm saying. And when he said that, I get a bad vibe, like ooh, it starts raining right when he say that, starts sprinkling on me. Start. I said, man, I said, look, I gotta go. I'm losing money out here, are you good? I let go over his hand. I walk away like fuck that. She kind of fucked my head up. You know, Jesus say you need to be strong for what you're about to go through. What the fuck? He don't know what he's talking about, but I guess he did. But so that was kind of strange, you know, the way he approached me like that of the blue talking about my parents and say he knew my name and all that, and Jesus told me, told me he was a preacher and he talked to Jesus all the time and whatever. And so right after that, shit turned into like a horror movie, like every day bro. And then I started to understanding what he was talking about through time. But I mean, right after that, I'm let me give you like, Okay, I'm walking through the hood one day and police ambulance all under the bridges where I go buy the drugs add all the time, and turn out that seventeen people overdogs at the same time on this new bag called Red Lips. So they called the Red Lip massacre. So I'm down there, seventeen people dying one day. Next day, twelve people die from the same bag under the same bridge. That's where I'm staying, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean, it just kind of fucked up, funcks up your head a little bit seeing that kind of shit go down. And that's not even talking about every other day somebody odn you know, that was just crazy. That was a new batch and everybody going around looking for it. That was even crazier because they knew it was strong. I see that. I mean, I see kids selling dope. I'm telling them, they're selling dope right in front of the dope house. And I'm telling this kid, what are you doing out here? You're gonna get yourself shot. You can't sell dope in front of the dope house unless you're selling their dope. Yeah, I don't give a fuck about that. I don't give a fuck. I tell the kid man you crazy. Next day, kid's not there. Next day, the kid's not there. Next day, the kid's not there. I'm calling the kid phone because he gave me his numbers. I say, in case you ain't here, who I can find you? Because he had good dope. But so I'm calling you an't answer. On the fourth day he pick up you tell me he's in the hospital. They shot him three times right in front of the spot. I told you, I know, I told you.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: A kid got shot seven times in the face for selling fake dope by the dope boy that he was supposed to be selling dope for. I know. Another dude got shot seventeen times for selling good dope around the corner from where they wasn't selling such good dope. Shit's crazy out there, yeah, the territory. And one day there's one day I'm walking down the street, cause you can't go to sleep when you got shipped on. You can whatever you fall asleep with, they take it. So when you got shipped on, you stay awake. You just walk around walking down the street. I see my boy Kilo. Kilo is a runner for the doppole. He is. This is a crazy story. The rules of this dopo is it's in the apartment. You stay out by the fence, and the kid, the quilo work whoever's working, which is Kelo. All this time, he run out to the fence, he gets your money, ask you what you want. He go inside and get it for you and come back out and no one's allowed to go in there. All of them got different rules whatever, this is the rules for that one. So he the worker basically, and he working there for months. And you don't work there and mess up the money, you don't mess up. There's no option of that. So he working there, shift off late at night in the daytime, I see him walking right in front of the apartment, and these apartments are closed boarded up to maybe two or three families still living there in the projects. But his buildings condemned and they're trying to close it, waiting for their families to move. So the dope boys take all the other clothes to condemn apartments and they run them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So I see Kelo. I'm walking on the street killer like, hey, Paul, you got anything, I said, yeah, Why he said, you want cause Kello got an apartment there because the dope boys let him stay in the apartment because he works there in one of the condemn apartments that let him sleep in there. He said, you come stay inside the building. We got I got water. You could take a shower. No light, but I got water. To give me a little give me a little shot, and you can stay to night. It's like one in the morning. I'm thinking, I get out of the street. I can sleep. I ain't slept in like two days. I don't to worry about my shit getting taken. So we go inside. And I'm thinking he's straight with the dope boys because he worked there. So we go inside. I go to sleep. I give him a shy He got tweaking out. Most people do, so I just think nothing of it. He go, You go in the rooms, lay in the bad you can sleep in the bed. I'm gonna be up, all right. I go to the bed, I go to sleep, I wake up. I fall asleep. I wake up. Maybe it might be three four in the morning.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you ever seen dope boy. They're big scary guys, you know, oh yeah, and they run the packs. You know what. I'm saying, and I wake up to somebody, somebody big and mean and scary kicking the door a sliding glass door bah by By trying to break in through the sliding glass door in the living room. I'm in the room and I just hear boom boom, boom, and I hear somebody yelling, Keilo, I'm gonna fucking kill you. I'm gonna fucking kill you. Get out here, kello. Bomb bomb bomb. Sounds like the door is gonna shatter at any minute. And I'm just laying in the bed like, oh shit, I look up. I see Keillo sitting on the into the bed. One sh I just hear bomb bomb. You got the AC's that are in the wall, you know, the AC events that go on the wall, the AC vent in the wall in the room. All of a sudden, after about twenty bomb bomb in the door, the door don't break, thank god. The AC events start getting pushed in.
Speaker 3: Boom, boom, boom.
Speaker 1: Just keep yelling killo, Keilo, I'm gonna fucking kill you. I'm gonna shoot you. Cap the thing. I'm seeing drywall falling every time this thing shakes, more and more drywall, Like this thing's gonna come in and they're just gonna stick a gun through the hole of the wall and start shooting it. And I'm laying in this guy's bed. Then I start thinking, this motherfucker put me in his bed. He got problems he didn't tell me about. You know, they're all going on real fast. He's telling me sh dang boom twenty times boom, screaming people outside screaming they're gonna kill him. It stops. Back to the door, boom boom, boom boom. I said, oh shit, it stops. He's still saying stop for like a good thirty seconds this time. Right the front door starts getting kicked. Boom. I guess they went around yeah, boom boom. Start hearing the front door getting kicked. Oh shit, I think we should run out the back now. But KEI like, wait, wait, wait, wait, in case maybe someone out the back right, So we're just waiting in the middle. Now, we're in the living room, hearing the door get kicked. Then it get quiet again. Back to the back door. Boom boom boom. Again they're getting in.
Speaker 3: They're not stopping.
Speaker 1: They're kicking the door again.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 1: They hitting the thing again, twenty times again, sound stop. All of a sudden, we hear an angle grinder turn on outside the front door, and I see sparks coming through the front door around the door handle. I see the saw cutting the fucking door handle. S killer look at me. He goes, we gotta go, Paul. Here's the front door there at the front door. You know, we gotta go. Paul kelo run out the back door, side and glass door. He take the stick out, open it. He run out the back door. I go right behind it. But I don't want to run with him. You know what I'm saying. I don't know where they're at. They might be waiting right there. So he run out the back to the right. I run out to the right too, because the left is dark. You don't want to go to the left. There's a canal in the back of the building. So there's nowhere to go. There's a canal, and there's a wall, and there's a parking lot right there. There's nowhere to go. You gotta go in the water. And so we go out and he go down the cars parked right up to the water along the fence, and he go down behind him, and I take off tour through the parking lot. He go behind the cars down by the water. I'm thinking, first, shure, he jump in the fucking water and swim out of here. He's not sitting there right. So I'm walking through the parking lot and then the boys coming around from the front, and by the way, me and Kello look identic.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, he thinks you're Kilo.
Speaker 1: We look identical with skinny, scrawny white guy with beer.
Speaker 3: Running away into a parking lot.
Speaker 1: I'm walking and they're walking up on me. So I'm walking towards the front. Kelo went that way. I went around to the front of the building. Because the parking I got a wall. You can't go anywhere. You gotta go to the front or go to the canal. Walk to the front. Boy come run with the gun. Boom he sorry, young. I got him. I got him. I said, I'm not Kelo, I'm not Killo. Yes you are, Yes you are. I think guy Kilo been working for them for six months. Yes you are fucking Killo. But we looked so much alike. We're just grimy looking people, you know. He said, yes you are, grab me, put the gun walk to the back. Yeah, I got him. I got him. I'm like, I'm not fucking Kilo. I'm not Kelo. He's telling the boss I got him. I got him. Boss coming around the other way back to the canal, because I guess he went around to make sure Killo didn't go left. So we didn't go that way to the place. I told you we can't go that way because it's dark and scared. We didn't go that way because that's the way they were gonna come around. Figured, so don't one boss man coming around that way. I'm being held back there with the gun. He coming closed, saying I'm not Keilo. I'm not Kelo. He's walking up and he's saying, yes you are, yes, you are you going in the dirt ah, And I'm like, climbing, bro, I'm not Kelo. I'm not Kelo. And he get dark out there. He get right up to me and you look at me. Oh, you ain't Kelo. I told you, I'm not Kelo.
Speaker 2: And what the fuck is Keilo?
Speaker 1: What a fucking Kelo? You with Kelo? You ain't in the houh with al Kelo with a fucking Kelo, I said, I don't know. He went he left, and I point the way he went toward the canal. I say, he took off in the canal. I figured, boy, enough time went by, he's gone, right. I don't want to get killed either. You know. I'm also a little mad that he set me up to be here. His twin all going in my mind quick, you know, he's like, he set me off. He did.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, have a decoy.
Speaker 1: And laying in his bed. You can have the bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, damn, Oh my god, you were just double Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I said he went that way right, And when I look towards the direction, they look. They said, no, he didn't. You lying, And they think I'm lying for him that he went that way. I look, I can see this motherfucker No sitting behind the van, down behind the tire like, and I'm like, oh my god, he's still here. Oh my god. So they do this, Thankfully, they didn't believe me. When I pointed the way he went, yeah, he was still literally IM pointing at him, you know what I'm saying, not knowing he was there at first. And then so they think he took off another way. So they both turn around and start walking the other way, and he can see them walking the other way. He does the Ninja sprint quiet. I never seen somebody run forty miles an hour without making the sound does the Ninjas bridge? Not a single sound, Bro, not even his toes on the ground. Bro, I never seen anything like it before. I never seen anything like him. So he hits the corner of the parking lot and he goes over the bridge or the highway, the highways right there with the bridge the canal. There's a bridge that goes over the highway. He hits the wall because on the highway bridge and he's walking across the canal, across the bridge, the highway over the canal. The boys come back up to me, Naw, you lying where the fuck easy? And they're putting the gun on me, and I go. I just looked up at him walking, you know. I didn't want to point because he can see he can see me where he's at. I just at go over ant him. But he was far enough. He's over the wall, he's around the parking lot. He gotta lead, bro, go key low, get away. You know he's doing an You ain't getting him, and they're seeing it. Oh there you go go? Can they see him runn across the bridge?
Speaker 3: They don't hear him, but they.
Speaker 1: See him going across the highway. They take off through the parking lot to the walls, go over the highway. Kill gone. I started walking away. About two minutes go by and I hear fuck, oh damnea. Six months later, I'm under the bridge buying dope and a dude come with a mask, the ninja mask on the scooter from the far exit, like I'm on the outskirts of the hood, or like with the outskirts, or on another dope spot on the other side of the hood. And I see this guy come up and he walk up to me, pull his mask down, and it's fucking keylo. Bro. I'm like, Kilo, you're alive. It's like, I'm like, you's got me killed. Put me in. He's like, my bad. It's like you're all good, bro, You're all good. I even gave him my bicycle. Bro. I came up like out of here, get the scooter. It's like a little push scooters. Came up on push a razor talking about talking about he got a job and ship. I'm like, what, what's your job? I can't got a job now. I got five hours witness protection program. My dog my dog. So I mean, I mean that was a whorse. I mean, that's just one night. Wow, that's just one night you were out there, you know what I mean. I started understanding what he man, I'm gonna go through some ship, you know.
Speaker 2: So then.
Speaker 1: All right, So then I'm okay, I'm I'm like, I get this corner on Bird Road where I'm kind of making my panhandling corner, and there's a spot in the grove and the hood and the grove. I could have walked down the street and cap doping from their spot. I don't have to go all the way downtown from the Pamy spot. I guy's in Nicole Gables, Co Coca and the growth. So I'm doing that every day, and the people from the hood see me keep walking in there with money. I keep walking in there with money. You know, I'm homeless, and I'm by myself every day, and I'm walking into forty sixty eighty hundred bucks. I'm paying handling and getting money back and forth. And do start picking up on it, and he started pressing me. He started making me buy him something and shit or else. I can't be out on that corner because nobody owns the street, right so I get so I'm being I'm being bullied basically on the street by these people. You know, this is a little sub store, you know, And I get my boy. I come across this dude that's also homeless. His name is Bobby, about six foot five, three hundred pound maybe two hundred and eighty pounds, big Cuban dude, long hair, and you ain't fucking with him. He's like blue. You know what I'm saying, jungle bud. Yeah, I mean we turned into ballue and shit, you know, blue walking by the people that was pressing me, like say something now, you know, looking at me. So we're chilling. And one night where Bobby got high. He did all the drugs and we're supposed to wake up and have something, so he did everything. I said, Bobby, Now we got a panhandle, will have cash for the morning. We ain't waking up empty handed. It so eleven o'clock at night, so we started payinghandling. He's like, all right, fucking let's go. We started payanding across corners and I get a car stop give me like seventeen dollars or all one. So it looked like a big stack. And he seen me across the street and he think we got the twenty that we needed for the morning. So he started walking over to me. He's like, we're good, right, We're good, I said, I counted. I said, nah, almost there, go back, get a couple more dollars. He turned around, and I'm looking down for a second.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I look down for one second and I hear what sounds like a head on collision of two cars boom right in front of me. Like I'm talking about right, I'm on the sidewalk. This happened right in front of me, and the next lane going that way. I'm on this lane this way happened right in for me going that way. Second I hear it hit, I think, oh shit, somebody's about a two cars just hit head on. This is gonna be bad. When I look up, it might even be a piece of metal flying at my face right now, you know what I'm saying. And so I look up, and when I look up, I see my friend. I see the I see a cop car. In the front of the cop car is smashed in. The windshield smashed in like a bowling, like a ball hit the windshield smashed in, And then I see fifteen feet in the air. I see my friend Bobby upside down like that. Oh boom. And when I look up, time didn't stop, but it went so slow. I can't imagine how slow. I'm just watching him badly pause through the air and I look up my whole No, it's not what I expected to see. I expect to see two cars. I look up and I see him upside down in the air. Oh no, Bobby, and dude, like in the time, like the speed that me and you are talking at right now. I have a fucking telepathic conversation with him while he's almost paused in the air.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 1: I look up, I see him, Bobby, he said, Paul, help me, I said, I said, Bobby, okay, he said, Paul, I need you to catch me. And I said, I try to move my arms, but I'm in slow motion too. Even though I'm thinking fast having this conversation with him in normal speed, my arms are moving as slow as everything else. And I can't go catch him, you know. So he's gonna land. I'm not gonna be able to make it in time, you know. And I'm trying to move and I'm like, Bobby, I can't. I can't move too slow. And he goes. He goes, and he's like made a joke, and he was like, I'm just kidding. I know you can't catch me, you know what I'm saying. And he was like, but stay by me, bro, He was like, stay by me please when I land, and I was like, I will. And then time started again. Boom and he lands, car starts sliding, car hits him again, rolls over him again. He rolls out from under it again. Boy's body just naturally rolled. And but by the time I walked up to him, his head it was split open. His legs was like a wrapped around, gasping and stuff. You know, God man, was it was crazy? Was that time slowed down. I had a conversation with him, and it was real.
Speaker 2: He didn't make it. He didn't make it.
Speaker 1: The ambulance came, took like twenty minutes. He stayed there holding on and I think because I mean, he wasn't gonna make it, yeah, but I think because the cop hit him. I think they tried to give him a little extra time, you know, and they put him on like a the coma induced coma for like a couple of weeks. But then he didn't make that's tough. Yeah, so that happened.
Speaker 6: You were really out there, like living through hell.
Speaker 2: Oh, Junior, he has up the story on his phone. Look, it's a news story. Maybe we can drop the photo of that in.
Speaker 1: And you can see me in the news clip, get an interviewed by the police. I was the only witness having in front of him.
Speaker 2: You're in the news clip.
Speaker 1: You can see my silhouette. You can see the cop and you see someone standing behind him. And if you know me, you can tell me. If you don't know me, you just see a shadow person standing there.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you really were living through hell.
Speaker 1: So then that happens. So then the next day, the next day, I'm me and him. We invented like a whole sign language by ourselves, like signals, you know what I'm saying, because we're paying hand across the streets, so we could talk. We had a whole language, bro just me and him. So the next day, I'm paying handling and I get some money off the car. I don't even think about it, it's naturally. I turn around and do the hand signal to nobody. You know what I'm saying. Wow, man, that shit happened so many times, but I would lose it. And then this man come along, come give me twenty dollars. Every day, some old man, older man named Bill, come by the Mercedes, same time every day. He'd come by and give me twenty dollars, and I was stopping talk with him. He'd be always the last car in the line somehow, and I was talking with him throughout the red light joke and he give me money whatever. After a couple of times, he started asking me, like, you got food stands. What are you doing out here with your life?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Like he'd give me a card and he go call this number and this person gonna help me get food stamps. And this man telling me your own like he got like a he got like a nonprofit organization thing where under him he got eighty non profit organizations that helped people start. The man just does it. So he'd just seen me on the street trying to help me. So he started helping me, you know, get my food stamps with the person that help him, that works for him, help me get my food stamps. And he asked me, what would you be doing if he wasn't homeless. I tell I'll be washing cars. I have my own car wash. I I posted, but everything got messed up with my family. And he tell me, make a business plan. Tell give me a business plan. Tell me what you would do, how if I get you a call, how you would pay it back?
Speaker 7: Like what.
Speaker 1: This guy putting me in half? Uh one of those places that you rent for the night, like a hotel, hostile, putting me a hostel, everything you know, for no reason, for no reason, give me a hospital and tell me that he's gonna do that. So I'm in the hostitl writing how I'm paying back if you give me the call? How much everything would cost? This whole business plan? And I come give it to him and he's like, no, it sounds good. He's like, you know anyone that can help you do all this? Building the truck up this way? I call my friend. I got one friend left out my normal life to kill y'all's money. And he don't do no drugs. He never did drugs, sweetest kid ever. And he's a master mechanic. And he's the last person that I still talk to from my normal life that still will talk to me. And you know what I'm saying. So I call y'all's mind and tell him about I got this guy gonna buy me a van or buy a van and help me set it up and come and get my own business. If you could vouch for me and come in with me and tell them you're gonna set it up, tell me a mechanic, and you're gonna help me. So I got somebody normal. You know, he comes in, he said, yeah, he comes in. Bill was like, all right, he gets a good plan. He started buying all the study gates. He started giving me cards to go charge it, you know, save the receipts. Trusted me like that, I mean, with you us mind me. He has money, go buy all the stuff on the depot for the truck, order all this stuff. This guy buys the van. After like two months, he buys a van, give me a business car, makes me a business, t shirts. I'm homeless, panhandling, handing out cards saying I'm gonna start a business to people, car wash, car wash, and you help me going he got the van, boy, help me put it together. I was thinking, like things might change, you know, still doing drugs and I'm not telling I ain't tell it. Man, I was doing drugs. I told him, I don't do drugs. Lie got a lie.
Speaker 3: Of course he probably knew.
Speaker 1: You know, I honestly don't think he. I think he really honestly believed me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he might have, and he might have just seen it in you that like he really wants to turn it around, So I'm gonna help him. And then when you started actually getting shit done, He's like, well, hey, look, even if he's still doing a little bit of drugs, he's obviously on the right path. We're obviously getting somewhere. So like, I'm gonna keep helping him because he's doing what he's saying he's gonna do. Yeah, that's that's like a genuine.
Speaker 2: Unless there's some twist on no I thought this.
Speaker 1: Story. He said, yes, good dude, good dude. Let me there's some more of that. Look. So when I'm in his office telling him my story, he invited me to his office to tell him about the car water. What I've been doing telling my story. I had just had the future memories right recently. I mean I had been like a year or something before that, or maybe two years, but it was the first person I've been talking to that I could run it by, you know, except bring it by a couple of people when I went to jail, and I sop it up, like you ever had these future memories? No one ever say yeah. So I told her oh Man about it. I see all these like books in his office about the universe and stuff. I said, you ever heard of future memories? And I explained to him what happened. You know, this guy tells me, he goes, you ever heard of the Monroe Institute? No?
Speaker 2: I was just thinking that.
Speaker 1: I said, No. He goes, he goes, you ever did the Gateway? I don't know me scene he goes, he goes, you ever heard of the HEMI sink? I think you should try the HEMI sync.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what is that?
Speaker 1: He goes, Oh, they put these things and it kind of mess your brain and it comes you out about experiences and it kind of like is about the future memories? It might help you figure out the future memories. So he puts these headphones on me. I'm want drugs though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Headphones on me and just you're like.
Speaker 1: And I was like, nah, I ain't doing nothing but that. That's crazy. And we never talked about minroas to it again. To him.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that did happen. As you were telling me the story about the future memories, I was thinking in my head, like they talk about that, you know.
Speaker 1: And then when I found y'all and then y'all talk about Monroe's, They're.
Speaker 2: Like, damn, that guy tell me about just another level of connection between us.
Speaker 1: So then so he gave me the car I got, and so I got regulars because I've been on this corner Panhanma right for a while now, a couple of mon couple of years, a couple of different corners, but I got this one corner where I got this lady that comes every day and gives me. She stops at and buys me peanut butter and bread and jelly and gives me the bag or different snacks or different foods, you know what I'm saying. She always buys me something and brings it to me on the way home from work. Pretty Spanish lady like in her forties. And I mean every day for like a good month. And after I get the car wash thing going, I tell her she's one of the people I talk to, you know, say, this man gonna help me get the car washed going pretty soon. It's gonna happen, because I didn't really tell no one about it till he started actually being real. It's pretty soon it's gonna happen. He got these cars and pass them out. She's telling me. When it happens, you can come do my car. She go, take my number, and I get her number because the guy got me a phone. The guy got me a phone with the van for the van before the van so he can keep tabs on me the hostels and everything. And you got me a phone too, and really good guy. So okay, so I'm so. I tell the lady. She tells she I take her number down. I don't see her after that. Then I get the van. First said, the first person is the third future memory right here. She's the first person I call when I get everything locked and done.
Speaker 6: Keys mine, call her quiet number one.
Speaker 1: She called. I called her. She tell me, of course you can come do my car. In fact, you can detail it. I give it the prices, a wash in the detail. You know, different prices. She goes, you can come detail it, wax and do the whole thing. It's all right. She give me your address. It's way down Color Ridge. And so I went down south. I started driving down there, right just ready, I started driving down there. And she lived in like a place called Saga Bay, which is along the coast. It runs along the coast. It's like a big conflict back there, but the entrance of it is like miles away from the coasts, and then it goes neighborhood. If you live in the end of it, you live on the coast, you know. Yeah. So I go into Socca Bay and I'm driving following the thing and it's like lakes long road, a bunch of houses, lake long road, a bunch of houses long road. I'm driving. I'm like, damn, this shit is long. You know, thought the ocean would be closer than this. I've been back here. I don't remember this is road being that long, keeps going. I'm like, oh wait, I do remember being back here. And then it wasn't like a future memory the same way as I'm driving a memory. An actual memory hits me from when I was about nineteen years old and I was working for my parents' company, maybe twenty I might have been twenty here, or might have been twenty two, maybe even I don't know. I was working with my friend Rusty that my roommate. When I meet Tony and him with roommates. I was working with Rusty, and it was after we quit wressling with Tony. It was after twenty one because I was with that girl. So this is probably be like twenty one twenty two, and I'm working with my friend Rusty and we're driving down and I remember we got the address, and as we're driving, we sparked up a bunt and we put it out and we kept driving, like, Dann, this place is far. Sparked that bump back up, and we sparked the bun backup. Put it out, Dan, this place is fall. We sparked a blunt backup, and every place was fall. We was almost smoked the whole blunt by the time we got to the car. Years ago. And we pulled to the car and it's a red two thousand year two thousand Cadillac CTS Tudor, and I remember the lady. I remember going to do that car, and then started remembering, Damn, that's the same fucking lady. The Cadillac, the red Cadillac. That's the same lady to give me the food. And as I'm driving, I'm like, is that the same lady. It's the same fucking lady. And I remember, and I'm remembering what happened back when I was rusty. We went to pull up and do her car. She called for a wax my parents' company. Years ago, on twenty one, twenty two. I pull up to the car, we call her. She take forever to come down. She take forever to come outside. It's a three story building and she come out from the third floor on the right, or the right door on the right. She come downstairs, say hey, we're here to wash the car. Watch the car. And she tells me I can't get the car wax today because I'm late for a wedding, but I got Can you just give it a quick wash and next time you come you can wax it? And I was like, yeah, no problem. Even though we drove far, you know, I didn't really care. I don't care. I was high. I don't care. So I tell you, no problem. I go back and I tell my friend Rusty, the lady don't want us to wax it now. She just wanted twenty dollars wash supposed to do like a seventy dollars wax. She just wanted twenty dollars wash. My friend Russy's like, what the fuck? I remember him getting angry over this. You know, we did the car anyway, So as I'm driving down, I say, oh, that's the lady that had to go to the wedding back when I was twenty two. This is the same lady. It's the same car. It's the same lady. I remember the lady now. And I was driving, I said, I pulled into the last play for the houses, first spot, still parked in the same spot that I remember. She parked in the very first spot into the fire hydrant. He turned in. I said, yep, that's her same spot. It's a two thousand, and I did this in like the year two thousand and three, so she still had the two thousand. You know, she still got the same car, Like, she still got the same car. I pull up. I know it's the lady in the third door on the right because I've been there twenty years ago, fifteen years ago, whenever it was, and I called her. She called and said, hey, I'm downstairs. She goes, I'll be right there. Hang up. Looking door opens, she comes downstairs. For sure, it's the same lady. Came out the same house. Ye. She comes downstairs and I go, I know you. She goes, oh. She goes, of course, of course you know me. I bring you food every day. And I go, no, no, no, I know you from like twenty years ago. I came here to do your car with my parents company. And I'm about to tell her, but you, but you didn't want to wax it right. I'm about to tell her, but you, but you switched from a wax to a watch because he was late for a wedding. That's what I'm about to say. I said, I came here twenty years ago from my parents' company. And she goes, look, look, I'm sorry to cut you off, but I'm late for a wedding and I don't have time to get it detailed, so can you just give it a wash away? And I said, that's what you told me twenty years ago. You called my parents' company twenty years ago. She's like, look, I've never I didn't say that's what you told me twenty years ago. I just I said, no, I came here twenty years ago. I said, wax all. Do you ever remember the company wax al? She goes, look, I've never called anyone to ever do my car here. I've never had a car washed here. I'm saying, I'm telling you I did it before. She's like, nah, but I'm late for a wedding and I gotta go get Ready's like, what the fuck was that? That was different? You know, I can remember doing her car and then I don't know. But then I started thinking like maybe because I'm doing I got my own business now, maybe like I switched timelines or shifted time. I'm trying to make sense of this in my head. Right at the time something and maybe maybe I'm on a different path and I just something's going different. I can change shit now.
Speaker 5: It's like you're remembering things in this timeline that maybe didn't happen in another timeline or something.
Speaker 1: It's like you shifted that in the last future memories. I couldn't change what was about to happen. I had to watch it. I couldn't even say the oreos. I could have not knocked on the doors I had, Like, but this was a little different. So I'm thinking, oh, maybe I got out of that bad path and I'm and I could change shit now and I'm not stuck just being a slave to whatever is controlling this or that was one of the thoughts I had, one of the thoughts.
Speaker 3: You're not like shackled by that anymore, you can you have a say.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was one of the thoughts I had. But it doesn't you know, it keeps going until you think you're crazy, and.
Speaker 2: Then you go, I don't think it's that crazy, considering like where the story is going, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just like in my head at the time, you're thinking, how could this be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it's this.
Speaker 1: I started thinking, like time travel must be real. Maybe maybe time travel is real. The government doing some time travel experiments, and I'm just stuck in like one of those like or like the real not the original version when they went back on. I'm just like a side character in someone else's time travel.
Speaker 2: Warl or like timeline shift or something.
Speaker 1: This ain't even the World's the cern Portal or something. I'm googling. I'm like, I don't know what the fuck is going on. So I got the van. I started watching cars right at first, like, but it didn't last long because the addiction I had it wasn't keeping up the money I was making doing cars. So I started getting other homeless people my friends that boost good that steal from the store, and I started driving and I'm around and we just start stealing and fuck the car wash and back to the back path, dark path. Maybe you know, she started getting back down. So that one day, this is greaty, it was one day I'm by myself in the car. I fall asleep in the car with the car running, like I do every night when I do sleep, I leave the car running with the doors lock, sleep in the AC, you know, and the car usually runs out of gas in the middle of the night and then the battery dies. It's like it's like a whole thing I do every day, like walk to the gas station, bump gas and all that. It's like a daily routine at this point. So I was sleeping in the cars. I wake up already suns up and I'm sweating because the AC been off for a while and I've been knocked out, so, you know, And this how I wake up from a dream. And I wake up from this dream, and in this dream it's twisted discretion advised.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, for what it's worth, I gave that at the beginning.
Speaker 1: All right, this one double discretion on this one. I have a dream remember this is his dream. I have a dream that that girl that we saw the things with the smoke, the bag of the girl, my ex, the one the smoking in the corner when I saw the ball of smoke. I have a dream where she I'm I wake up in this dream and I'm floating in her room, just like a fly on the wall. Right, that's my dream. I'm just noticing what's going on in the room. She don't know I'm in there, basically, and I'm just watching and she with her friend and they're at the computer, and I'm like, what are you doing? What are you doing on the computer, like laughing and zooming. My focus on the computer the rest discretion if I and she's on the computer. It's in my dream. She's on the computer doing like pictures of me with kids, like doing like a child thing with me with kids in it. Right, And I'm in my dream and it feels real because I'm in my dream. And I started screaming, stop, what the fuck is wrong with you? What's the fuck wrong with you? And she's not hearing me, and they just keep doing they just keep doing it. And I wake up and I'm in the van. I'm sweating bullies, and it felt real. The dream felt real. It felt so real that I thought it was real. I forgot it was a dream. I woke up and I said this. I get the phone, cause I got the phone to call wash the van. Get the phone and I text my mom. I go to call my mom and I'm so that I can't even talk. Hang up. And I text my mom and I'm you know when you're mad and you're texting. I started texting this fucking bitch is doing this shit. It's making all these pictures and all the crazy shit. What the fuck? I'm gonna kill this bit olh blah blah blah. Send it to my mom. My mom takes me back. Oh no, my mom was texting me back. But this is one of the point. Right When I send that to my mom, my phone gets an advertisement, like you know, pop up, pop up. It's like a news a Time newspaper, Time a magazine. It's like a cover of a Time magazine. It's like Time magazine. It's a list of top people who need to stop talking shit? What? And then there's a list of names and I'm on the fucking list, Paul, What? What the fuck? I can click off of it, you know. And then I'm thinking, what the fuck? Then I'm thinking in my head because it's all happen so fast, right, I'm thinking the girl is reading my texts or like hacking the phone, and she's fucking with me somehow, and she send that advertisement, so I think she reading it, and I just had his dream. So I'm mad at her. So I started texting my mother. I'll fucking kill you, you fucking.
Speaker 2: Bach, but you thought you were texting it.
Speaker 1: I'm texting a girl. I'm gonna fucking kill you and everyone, you know, you fucking I'm saying the over worlds things, you know what I'm saying, thinking that she's gonna read it, and I'm talking to her. I'm not talking to my mom, but I'm sending it to my mom so that she can hack it in my head. So what I mean, I mean, that's the monic. I mean so, and then I said, I send that second text right boom, I get another advertisement instantly. This one is a picture of a newspaper and it's got a boxer. I got a couple of advertising I just skipped through. I got a picture of it, like a front page paper, like the new York Times or something right, and it's got a boxer like getting his jaw fucking twisted like it looks fake. It's so ah that right, and it goes. Paul gets knocked out from talking ship on the article. What what the fuck? I hang up the fun I hang up the advertisement. I double down all my text to my mom, I dare you, fuck you. I'll come to your house and burn your house. Your whole family'll start saying, oh, even worse shit, you know. Send the text, then the text. Then I get another advertisement and it says something like Chico coming to fuck you up some sh I'm like, I'm like what the fuck? I'm like fuck. And then all of a sudden, a car pulls into the parking lot. This is the same parking lot with Kilo. Oh wow, I park over there, you know, same parking lot. So there's nowhere to go. There's a canal, there's a wall, and there's only one entrance. This car come old car and stops right in the entrance door, opens up. His big swoll up Spanish gang member looking gets out. She starts screaming. I think he's saying, Paul, but I don't know what he's really saying he's just and he's banging on the hood a. Oh, this is for me. I don't know why, but this has to be the guy talking shit all that right, coming to kick Paul ass.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm tucking down in my seat and I'm just like praying he doesn't see me. You know, I'm sweating, and I'm never been this terrified, more terrified than when I was in the house with Kilo, Like because that was for Kilo. This is for me. I feel, you know, his broad daylight and this motherfuckering mean and I'm just out of it. Bro. I feel like dope sick and I'm just waking up and I'm like, oh, you know, sweating. I can't even crack the window for the air because he's out there now, you know. And I see I can face the apartments, the streets over here, is cars over here, and I'm facing the apartments and on the balcony, a girl walk out to the balcony and she looked down and see me like an you know, from the top. She started like laughing and she look at the dude and she look at me. She's like, I think she's putting two and two together. Ye, But now that I think back. I think that she like, why is this guy being scared? I think the guy was yelling at her? You know what I'm saying now, the think back, But in my head, this was all happening because of me. And then I see her walk downstairs and I'm going, she don't tell her my ear and she's just looking at me like crazy, and I'm like, oh please, And she walk over and I look at the mirror and I can see them talking, and I'm like, please, please tell her to get him out of here, you know, don't let her snitch on me. And they talked for like five ten minutes, bro the longest. I'm sitting there like I'm gonna die of heach Troke first, and then he leaves. She started walking back over. She gets next to the car. She's gone, open up the door. I said, what did he say? She goes, I don't know what you did, but you must have pissed somebody off. Like the lady said, yeah, who, And I said, I said the Inner Dimensional Warrior.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what you did, but you must have pissed somebody off.
Speaker 3: And I go, what did he say?
Speaker 1: She goes, I ain't telling you ship, so I don't know what the happening and she walked inside, so so I mean that was that was like, I don't know what is that? We all think that like that. And then I see Father Dan on the Sean Ryan Show and he's talking about the devil the demons used technology, like you're talking about the story. I don't remember it.
Speaker 2: Exactly due good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was telling the story how the demon was going on someone's phone.
Speaker 2: Fucking I'm like, I think it's deeper than that, though, I don't think it's necessarily that it's just like using the phone. I think it's like, if you're really gripped by this demonic entity, which obviously you were. Obviously you know it was in you, as you said, I think that to an extent, they can alter your entire view of reality. And I know that the angels can do that too, as you have experienced and will soon share. Yeah, man, I think it's deeper than just using the phone.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: But it was like tied in with the dream, So I'm like, someone could have just been hacking. I had to be like, who would have known about? It? Pissed me off in a dream, like the way the dream was connected with the text. I was like, is demonic now I say it? At the time, At the time, I was like, I didn't understand. I didn't understand how that connect somebody who was hacking on my phone and fucking with me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right? But then I was like, how could they have known about the dream to begin with be so ready at the time? How could I have known I would have wake up and say some ship and be right around the corner. Then I started thinking, damn theme of the fun with my head and that dude was just talking to his girl and I made.
Speaker 2: Up this whole story tattoos or anything.
Speaker 1: You noticed he was all tatted up, but you didn't really notice.
Speaker 7: I was not trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, So that happened. So then so then that happens. Right then I go get the get get it, get all my life. A couple of days later, maybe a week later, maybe month later, same thing happens. But now I'm with my boy Eric, the one that be boosting with me. He's sleeping in the car with me. He's doing good, so I let him sleep in the car too. In ac and I wake up. Were both sleep and I wake up from another dream felt real and In this dream, I find a gun buried in the bushes. I take the gun. I show Eric look what I found in the bushes, and we run. We go to the beach, we park, we go in the back, and we robbed these people coming out the expensive ass mall over there, Lincoln Road mall when they walked to the parking lot. I mean, I had a whole dream and we get away with like twenty thousand dollars jewelry and shit, you know. And I wake up and I Eric, wake up, I wakeh up. I said, Yo, I just had a dream, but it was real, and because the last dream I had with the girl and it kind of turned real and all the future memories, you know what I'm saying. And also I didn't tell you like I had a couple of the dreams where I dreamed where I find jewelry and I woke up and I found jewelry on the street, like almost exactly, And I'm like, Dann, I was crazy. Another time I had a dream find a lot of tickets scratching in the garbage can go in the garbage can pull out a lot of tickets scratching the winds, Like okay, something my dreams are not just dreams at this point. So I had that dream about the gun, and.
Speaker 3: I wake ef up.
Speaker 1: I said, Yo, we gotta go find this gun. He goes, what do you mean we're gonna find to go in the bushes, I said, I said, you'll see. I don't even know what I'm talking about, but I know what's real because I just experienced it in my dream. And this thing keeps happening to me. I'm like, where are these bushes. I'm trying to picture where these bushes are. We jump on a little exit for the highway, and right when we get on the highway, I seen some bushes that look kind of similar and I had to pull the car on the highway. I said, aar get out. You started at the end of the bushes. I'm gonna started this in. I think somebody threw a gun out when it got on the highway, and we're gonna find it. And if we get out, we start looking through the bushes. We didn't find no gun. I said, all right, maybe it's the next set of bushes. Drive go to the next edit of bushes. We didn't find no gun. Every looking at me like I'm fucking crazy. He's like, dude, stop pulling over the car. You're tweaking. Bro's go steal some shit. I'm like, no, this, we're stealing this tone of ard man, We're gonna make a lot. Wait, just keep looking. It's real and we don't find it, and I give up on it for the time being. I said, all, just go to the store, go to hit the CVS and park. We both go in so we can get double amount. And I'm taking longer to fill my cart up. Cause what we do is we fill the carts up. Then we grab a bag, fill the bag and walk out. Fill my cart up. He fill the cart up, He do the bag and walk He give me the key. I'm ready. I give him the keys. He walk out, I get the bag. I get my bag. When I walk out, he took my van and he stole it. He left me and he ditched me. It's a street thing, you know. I fucked him over a couple of times. A couple of times I left him stranded, and so he got me back basically, and so I'm like, damn, So I gotta hike it all the way back downtown. I gotta take buses, bus, metro rail by the time I get down there, I gotta walk forever. By the time I get down there, it's already nighttime. I get the metro oil. I hit the spot right next to the metroil because I'm on foot now, you know, So I gotta buy my shit from this metro spot. Buy it from them. I go do my shit. It's nighttime. I know Eric is gonna come by with my van at any moment to buy a dope, so I'm gonna see him. Said, wasn't the first time he did this to me? So I'm down there waiting for him, I said, maybe. I know he comes early in the morning, so I'll just go to sleep and catch him in the morning. I lay down in the bushes up the metro Rail Comer station. And as I'm laying in the butt, I faced my face towards the bushes, my back to the to the people, you know, and I see a stick on the floor. I just pick up the stick and I start scratching the dirt with it for no reason. Just there's a stick and start digging. I start digging like the stick is about two inches down and I feel it hits something. Mhmm, oh shit. I start digging up, I see metal. I started digging up. I see a black handle. It's a machete. I'm like, oh, I start thinking I was gonna be the gun. You know. It's a fucking machete. And I'm like, damn, oh, my memory almost came true, you know what I'm saying. So sitting there with a machete, like, who the fuck would put a machete in the bushes? Bury it two inches and then I think, why would they do that? Take the machete and I stick it in the ground all the way. It gets about halfway in and out here. Think nah, think think, think. I started digging out the mud, foot deep in the ground of fucking black block nineteen wow, full of dirt, full of mud. Here it is. I found it.
Speaker 3: What about odds, dude, due.
Speaker 2: The craziest part is like your van getting stolen, taking the Metro and all that shit across town and just like laying down in this bush and you're looking anymore.
Speaker 3: The odds are insane.
Speaker 1: Like a gun in the middle of the Miami Yeah, gun in the bushes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: When I got it, I start, oh shit, it's a twenty grand you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, because that was the other part of the other.
Speaker 3: Part of the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't have a van. I'm thinking, like, I don't have nothing. I was like, well, I could just trade this gun for a couple hundred dollars in drugs right now. So I took it to the spot and I just traded it. I would catch up to the story later, but I ended up getting arrested later in jail. And when I'm watching the news in jail, I see the people that I robbed in my dream on the news. Wow, they got robbed at the beach by somebody who got away.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't me, guarantee.
Speaker 1: It was that gun, wasn't it. I'm it was those people. It was those two people. And I'm like, yo, that's another thing. I'm like, what am I living in? What is this reality? Bro? What are the fuck is this? But back to where was that the car? Okay? So that story, So then I set a gun whatever I had to. Seeing Eric get the van back with him, I get the van. I'm in the van another day. Maybe this might even happen before that, right before that one or the other. But I'm in the van driving at night.
Speaker 3: This one's good.
Speaker 1: I'm in the van, driving by myself at night, all good, I'm up to no good. I ain't doing it. I was already past the point where I know I was stealing and I was in washing cars. But I'm driving the van at night, just through through Miami, around downtown, listening to the radio, and all of a sudden, the songs that are playing are like sounding different.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm like, are these the words to the song? I know these songs, but these words are like one word off right, and the song come on straight and then by migos, you know the song.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I had never heard this song before this night, and I'm driving and it starts with an eerie beat. It's like dude, dude do do.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, okay, yeah, you know what I'm like, And then it goes dud go and then the beat kicks in and it goes say something that's like there's like some weird like little record spin backwards, and.
Speaker 1: Then the beat kicks in right and when that thing goes woo, I feel everything around me go. I'm like, what the fuck was that? And all of a sudden, song straightened straightened. We're gonna straighten that boy, out. We're gonna straighten that boy out. We're gonna straighten him out. And I'm like, it's talking to me. This is talking to me. Remember the dude in Rehabit the Angel Angels talking to his car. I was like, oh shit, it's talking to me. I started listening to the words and it's scary. I'm not getting a good vibe from these words. It's saying shit like like, man, we put a song on you hear it. But he said shit like we turned the whole pandemic into the pandemic. That's the ship that we on. And I'm like, who the fuck you know? Then he says and he says, and he says, uh, they're going a rock and he's taking it. He said, there goes a rocket with taking it. But I hear there goes a rock and he's taking it. I think a crack rocket. He's taking the rock. I just stole some rocks like fun Like he's talking to there was a rocket, he's taking it. Then the next line is like, swap out the cat put a demon in it. He's talking about the car right the engine my nickname. Before I went home from my best friends in my neighborhood was cat he go swap out the cat, put a demon in it. That's the next line. I'm like, oh no, the next line, upgrade the bando, put Fiends in it. I'm in a van. I'm in an upgraded bando. You know what I'm saying. I upgrade the band and put Fiends in it. I think guys saying, I upgrade the band and put Fiends, And I'm like, I'm in the van and they're like another thing I had seen one night when I first got out there. I'm walking down the street. I'm on the back blocks over on Biscayne like fifty something over like by Liberty City kind of, and I want to I'm blocked off the main street because I don't want to be seeing cars driving down the main street at two in the morning. Get fucked with out there. So I'm walking off the back block and I see a car. One block off the back block. One block ahead of me is a car with the headlights facing me. It's a dog charger, like a charger facing me two in the morning. No one's just sitting there quiet. I'm one block back and I keep walking. I'm getting closer, Like, what the fuck he just doing there? You know, sitting in front of a house on the street. I get closer. I'm thinking, I'm gonna make a right or left. I'm not gonna keep walking by this car with a tended up lights on at this time in this neighborhood looking like me, I'm gonna turn left or right. And I start getting closer to the end of the street. Right before I can make a left for right where his block start, a car comes drifting around the corner and stops right next to his car, like perfect, you know what I'm saying, Like like like aspin tur like a glove, you know what I'm saying, and stops right next to the car. And I'm like, damn, these young boys are crazy bro that thing. They're a super slide next to him. And then I see this young black boy jump out with a mask on and sit on the door and he got a i look like a paintball gun, and I'm like, oh, these kids are fucking driving around paintballing each other at this time. And he's just pointing it at the window, and I'm like, what is his friend sleeping? He's about to wake him up or something. You know, I'm walking and all of a sudden here ba oh twelve thirteen. Shot. This kid is just sitting on the window firing into this car. Bro, And I'm going, oh, bro, every shot roll, boom, boom boom. What the fuck boom boom, boom, boom boom. It's one of them little Minia case. I thought it was a paintball gun boom boom. All of a sudden, the car take off. The kid never sat inside. He stayed out there on the window looking back. Kid. The car that got shot up starts drifting two words, sideways. I guess he shot through the engine shot. I don't know what he shot. The guy. I don't know, but the car just started driving sideways down the street. I said, fuck, I don't know. The dude's dad just foot on the pedal, you know what I'm saying. I don't know, but that that was just one night. That's another one night. So where was that? Oh? Say?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Straightened him then, and then he said, were gonna swap out the cat, put the demon and upgrade the banner, put fiends in it. I got them shooters. You've seen running ship back and you've seen intended And I'm like, what the fuck I'm thinking about the shooter that I've just seen a dude do that. I'm thinking, this is talking to me. Then the next verse comes on. I'm driving around and he's like the next verse, every every sentence out of context. I can put it to my life in a bad way. Next thing, he's a shout out to them, white boy, white boy, little radical. And I'm driving by. People are out the window going what a white boy. And I'm like, it's like the world's involved in this now too. It's not just my radio, right, bro, it's crazy. I'm I'm going crazy. And the next verse comes on, straightening. We're gonna straighten the We're gonna straighten him. Then the last verse comes on and it's the worst one. And at the end of the verse, I shot. The whole verse he's just talking. I just feeling like devil telling me about to kill me. At the end of the at the end of the verse, he says a line I don't really really say. What I hear when I hear it is I hear him say we're gonna teach him a lesson for never confessing. Oh. In the song he says that here we'll teach him a lesson. I think in the actual song. He says, I taught him a lesson and I'm never confessing. But I didn't hear that that night. That night, I heard him say, we're gonna teach him a lesson for never confessing.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: And that song played, Then the song played again. Then another song came on. It was like future mask off, face off, Moley Perkoset, I'm talking to me again, mask off, I'm masked off. And then he said driving down bis game, like, oh fuck, I'm a block off bisch Game. He said, We're gonna make him go insane. I'm like, oh god, everything, everything in the song is talking to me and it's driving me crazy. So I changed the radio, changed the radio station. Right, there's like three or four songs in. I'm not gonna go through all the songs, and there's a bunch of them. I can tell you Thief in the Night, like a Thief in the night, Oh God, real the screen like Leaven the Night. That song come.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this sounds like horror.
Speaker 1: Every song and they all got this same like eerie beat stag like all these songs, and the floord changed the channel. It's a commercial, bro, I'm at a light a commercial like you're tired of feeling like you're just stuck in one place. I'm stuck in the red light and I'm like, what the fuck? And it's like, light turns green, is like you just gotta go. The light turn greens, you just gotta go. I'm like, nah, bro, and it's bro. I'm telling you every commercial, every fucking thing. I put on another station, ninety nine Jams. I hear him going second I put on the station, he's going, Oh, Miami, when you lit tonight? Can you believe this craziness that's going on out here? The whole city is in on it right now. We're all all in on it. And I'm like, oh, cod, They're like, follow us live on Twitter. This shit is live right now. People are following me with their phones. I'm thinking they're putting me on Twitter Live. I'm not jam. I'm proad to buy people that all got their phones pointed at me. I'm like, the whole city's in on this ship. So then the next song comes on is I'm Gonna leave the door?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: That's a text message I sent a prostitute that my girl caught me sending the text right. The word for a word, I'm gonna leave the door open, right, So I'm like that hits me like boom. Then the next song, Oh, I forget the dude's name, but he's doing a song. You go, I don't like I don't like bitch. I don't like nobody. What's his name? He got a song. I don't like bitch, I don't like nobody. That's another text I send the girl right, another song. The fucking These are songs that are just coming out. These are new songs, and every single one of them is a text message that I sent my ex girlfriend. So I'm like trying to make sense out of this here, I'm trying to make sense out of this, and all I can think is because this girl was very beautiful and she started working at a strip club, being a waitress at a strip club. I'm thinking she must have met her somebody in the music business, and they must be a ghostwriter for all these people, and she told them everything about me, and they're just and that's her man, and they're just making these songs and laughing at me and they're rich. It's living it up, and I'm on the street and she's just getting back at me. That's literally what I thought was happening, right, This is what I think is happening. The next song comes on. It's a live DJ mixed on ninety nine jams. We're live in the club, right, And then it's Trina and the song. I don't know this song. I never heard it since then, never heard it before that. I don't even know if it's a real song. But it was on the radio and it's Trina and she's like, she's like, I know we fucked up. It's like Trina and the beats going on. She's I know, I know we had a problems. I miss you. I know you was fucked up, and I know I was fucked up. But you know how it is. You know I love you. And that's how the song starts, right, and I'm thinking, this her my girl saying that this is kind of thing she would be saying to me right now at this point, after the whole night went through, This is like the cap off of the night, right, Trina, I'm just playing with you. I just been messing with you, she said, And then Trina goes, look, I want to get back with you. I knew you did. I'm thinking it's the girl talking to me right, so I knew you did. She goes, look, why don't you come up here? Look up here, I'm up here right now, Look up here. I'm on the roof. She's like on the VIP. I'm in the VP, in the roof of the club. This is song. This is like was taking place in the song, right. But I'm like, I go, I'm pulled over at this point in front of a condo in over Town, a brand new condo and that gentrifying the build new condo next to the projects. I pulled over right in front of the new condo. When Trina says, look up, I'm up here. I'm I Look up, dude, there's a girl on the balcony top floor looking down waving wow. And it looks just like my ex girlfriend. And I said, damn, it's her. It's all I don't know how she did this, but this is fucking awesome, right. I start waving back, and then Trina goes, boom, just playing with you. I got you a ha ha, and it's like the song starts off and it's like a fucking the Boy song, you know, And I'm like, what the fucking And people passing on the bikes laughing, and pointing with the phones, and I'm like the whole city. And then the DJ come on like, damn, can you believe that just happened? Can you believe that? Everybody going crazy? I'm like, oh no, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I'm so fucked up in the head. The DJ does the same songs over, like the whole five songs he just played in a row plays him again. I fall forward again. Trina coming back on. She starts say it's me, I'm just playing. I said, are you sure you're just playing with me? This time is not for real? We look up here and wave. I look up, wait back, got you out again for the same thing twice, so I started thinking like this, okay, they don't even end there. I turned the radio off. I drive, I leave the contact with a girl waving. I go across the street to a dead end. I put the car in park. I get out on the van. I lay on the roof. I look up, what the fuck is going on? Right out to the sky. My van starts rolling down the ditch to the dead end. I had it in park. It's decided into the bushes. I'm just like, of course, of course, right, And I all of a sudden a cop light. Cop lights turn on and turn on the dead end street that I'm on. I'm like, of course I can't even just sit here, right, cop come down, and he's in on it. I think he's part of this whole thing, you know, the radio, the DJ and everything. He's like you all right. I'm like, yeah, of course, oh am, I all right? What else? What else you gonna ask? Like I'm acting like if you don't know, I know, I'm not supposed to know. I'm trying to act like I already know what you're doing. And he's like at me like I'm crazy, and he's like he's like you sure you ain't got a problem. And then I started thinking like maybe he don't know what's going on. Then I got scared and I was like, I moved my car, get out of here. I moved the car and he let me leave. I go down the street. Ego song comes on again, straightening. It's like the songs kept playing over and over the same like set of songs right straightening and playing again, fucking with my head again. It's fucking with my head everything. I'm picking out the words and it's just like, yeah, this is definitely meant for me.
Speaker 2: I just looked that song up a few minutes ago, and it's pretty dark. Yeah, it's darkly like evil lyrics. Yeah, really demonic.
Speaker 1: And I pull over the car, I get out. I'll just I'm like this literally up against the fence right in the projects, right across the street from the food store. I'm posting it against the fence. This man comes walking up to me who looks exactly like what's his name, Quavo? Dude, look like Quavo and a Migo song. It's fucking with my head. And I'm like Quavo as he's walking up to me, and he walks up to me and just goes boom boom, knocks me onto the ground, decks me. I fall down. I go to get up. He pushes me and takes off running Migo. I said, damn, this fucking with something's fucking with my head tonight, right, I mean already, I'm I don't know if I'm going schizophrenic, but the other people's cities involved, Like I think, my girlfriend, I don't know what's going on. I go to the store, I leave, I go to seven eleven to get a slurpee kind mouth, and I'm standing in line and this guy comes to get in the line and stand behind me, and I think he's gonna punch me in the face. You know, I don't know. So I grab my fucking knife I have behind it. I'm standing U gonna get the fuck away from me. I look the seven eleven ladies like what the fuck. The guy's like, yeah, what the fuck it. I'm like, yo, I'm pulling a knife out on somebody and seven eleven. For no reason. Something's fucking with my head. That have something wants me to do something bad, like, you know, I gotta get out of here. I leave there, I leave quick, go to a gas station on the other side of the hood. Only gas station in Overtown, pull a car over. I'm listening to the radio. It's still fucking with my head, but now it's like a new DJ. And he's saying, like guys said my name. He said, Paul, call in now. If you can get through, we're sending you to the Bahamas. I'm thinking, oh shit, all this it's like a game show I'm on or something, you know, like a sick game show. I start trying to call as busy. It's busy, it's busy. It's busy. I'm sitting there thinking I'm trying to win my shit to the Bahamas. I already went through the whole night. I'm like, people need to start letting me call. Everybody's blocking me on purpose cause everybody hates me and the fucking with me. So I'm sitting at the gas station. I can't get through. I'm like, Yo, what the fuck is going on? My girl? The people all the words of ghost riding? Car pools up and I see my two best friends from high school in it, Orlando and Terrence, and they get out and they both rappers, and I'm like, ah, must be them with her, because they're friends with her too, you know, said it must be something like that. They must have gone on and being rappers because they was doing pretty good, you know, when we've parted ways or whatever. I get down, I start walking up to him, like and closer I get to him, it's the doppel gangers. Bro, It's people that look exactly like them. Until I get close and it's not quite them. I stopped walking up to my two best friends. It wasn't them. Next the next car pools up, I think it's my son and his girlfriend get out they got their asking me at the gas station. I started walking up to them, like yo, they kid, turn around. It looks just like him, but it ain't him. Fuck bro, shit fucking with my head. Still, it's all in one night. I leave over Town and I drive all the way to like thirty forty five minutes. I guess you guys wan't know Miami. I drive back towards Kendle. I parked eighty seventh in Bird in a parking lot. I just caught my eye. Try to sleep, turn the radio off. Maybe I doze off lightly over my eyes. And it's like seven eight in the morning. I turned I was say, all right, it's a new day. That shit that happened last night. Can't can't keep thing that can't be my normal life. That's just maybe I had a snap or something, you know, schizophrenic snap or something. So I turned the radio on and it's the local radio show for Miami, Paul Castronovo, Like you guys in Miami. Guy been on the radio for thirty years. I always listen to him, so I feel comfortable hearing his voice, you know, listening to him. All of a sudden, it's not talking about anything but me. Still he starts saying, and we could pull up the episode because put whatever he started talking, this is around the time where the Olympics was going on in Beijing, I think, or somewhere. Yeah, okay, this was going on during that.
Speaker 2: Time twenty twenty, right, twenty twelve Beijing Olympics. And you said it was around twenty twenty, right, Yeah, that checks out.
Speaker 6: It must have been twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was saying, because this is all I this is what I hear. I will turn the radio on and I hear. Can you believe that? They just he don't stop. He just keeps going and going and going and going. When is he gonna stop? He don't ever sleep, He don't ever break. He don't even have a place to put it head down. He sleep on the sidewalk. He don't even have a pillow. They just sleep outside on the sidewalk. Like, can you stop and eat a pizza once in a while. I'm not He's just like rambling and like talking to me. Can you just not eating pizza once in a while? I mean, for God's sakes, how long can you go for? You just keep going and going? And I'm like, holy shit, this is the next day, suns up. This is Paul got your Novo and that bro. This thing goes on for like five minutes and everything is talking about basically just racing and runnings around, and then then I see he's talking about the track runners at the Olympics weren't getting good housing, so they were sleeping outside, like you know what I'm saying. So all the time he was talking about that, but like the way he was wording it, he was talking about me still, you know, keep going and going and going. I turned radio off the fuck and then that kind of like I called out one of my Truman show moments.
Speaker 3: What up, bomies.
Speaker 2: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com. Slash Bloods said, so.
Speaker 5: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discoord community with hundreds.
Speaker 3: Of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 2: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosatso dot com for merch. We have t shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 5: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsosatso.
Speaker 2: Same time next week