Speaker 1: Good morning. There's a whole lot of vector prep that I have to do since I've been sick in order to sit in this chair, and one of those things is to make sure I don't forget stuff that I'm gonna need. This is additional to this criticism. So yeah, And as I was making my coffee, I realized that I never changed out the carrig cup, so I made myself a bland cup of coffee. I just had to redo it. Yeah, I'm missing things that I had no memory whether, or I took a certain et fed in HCl last night and I couldn't find where it was, so I assumed I had taken it, but I didn't remember what I drank it with or what cup it was in. Or It's just yeah, yeah, I'd be happy when this is gone, because the other part of my prep in the morning before I could get on here is to just evacuate my sinuses and cough up as much crap as I can cough up and blow out as much stuff as I could blow out, so that I don't have to do it all around here, but ends up happening anyway. We'd have to turn the camera off when you guys are watching something else and do that. Man, there's a lot of a lot of irritation. So bri Overt on our telegram group, she's I think she's an acupuncturist. And she also is doing the yell offt tough body thing to doctor Monso. Yeah, if you're familiar with doctor Monso in this book and all that stuff and the touch points and the healing of that and the getting the pathways working right. So I've been using that and doing that. So she sent me a couple of things. I have still not done it yet because I I passed out after the show yesterday. And and by the way, go to ftgmedia dot com because you're gonna find Giuseppe vafang Hula over there. He had invited me on for the launch party for FTJ Media, and I said I'd be there. I said I would. I ran late yesterday because I wanted to finish what we were doing, and then I completely forgot that I was had any other engagement. And I went and I laid down and I didn't even attempt to sleep. I just was gonna stretch my back out. I had lights on, you know, And then next thing I know, it's like two and a half hours later, and I had it was such a deep sleep that I you know, I don't even know if it was dreaming. I just couldn't believe that I had fallen asleep. So that was that I didn't get a chance to go in there. Hello Tinker Panned twenty twenty three, Good morning, how are you? That's a different name. I haven't seen that one before, and if I have, I apologize for not recognizing it. All right, So here's the deal. We're on ftjmedia dot com. You go find that launch party video. It's about three hours long. Dave Gaherry and uh Zach Logos revealed Dave Scorpio. I'm gonna miss names, but there's lots of there's a lots of good stuff that is spoken of of there. And actually my name's brought up a couple of times during that too, which I thought was cool. Nice of them to uh recognize and stuff like that. And we've had apparently like a bumper type of promo and my you know, I'm named in there as author Daniel Christos. I thought that was cool. I'm like, yeah, nice, nice, but hey, get on too ftjmedia dot com. And as we were saying before you can get a burner email, you can just create your own. If you don't want it to be attached to anything else, that's fine, But you don't have to give your real name. It's just it. They just asked for your what do you want for user name and a password and the email for recovery and that's it. That's it. And once you have an account where you can log in, then you can subscribe to people there and comment and be in that. There's a chat, I mean, just like everything else. And there's going to be ways to interact even coming soon, like more stuff. There's going to be a way to do donations, I perhaps subscription kind of like what they're doing un Rumble, and we're going to get it all worked out as time goes on. So although Launch Party sounds like it's a finalized thing, it's not finalized. There's always gonna be new added and there's going to be improvements made and issues fixed as we go. But josh of Joshu TV, joshut net, search dot Joshu dot net is on it. And I brought them, I brought him to them or them to him, or made that love connection there. And now We've got this really cool platform again, and I'm very happy for it. So let me go ahead and show you a couple things and then we'll get going. So today's Lunatic Chronicles, and we'll yesterday was basically Lunatic Chronicles when we were watching and seeing all the crap that was going on and all these people in their stranger and insidious statements that they've made. But maybe a furthering of that and some additional stuff. Man, it's gonna be great when I don't have to feel this way anymore. It's gonna looking forward to that. It's just it's awful. Well, well, I thinking of what was it?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: You go?
Speaker 1: Okay, So money Tree Publishing dot Com. All right, this is tied to FTG Media Slash the old Speak Free radio, right, and there's the shop here that shows you all of the products. Right. So anything that you see in here that you are interested in, and there's quite a lot here. The secret Masonic victory of World War Two, Communism by the back Door, the great story never told. Obviously you saw up here where is it Europa? And there's in blu rays. Once you click on it, you'll see that it's also available in blu ray and there's mine cof. I'm actually reading that right now, and yeah, so I mean all this stuff right here, big bigodie bam. And then you can donate to the show or a particular guest. I'm in a particular so these are the see that's my name right there. I believe that's why that's there. Yeah, it is, so you can do that option you can do and there you go donate from five dollars and up support one hry Publishing. And this is a way for you to code directly to the person you want. It'll go directly to them, right So if you want to give it to Giuseppe, you want to give it the flood, you want to give it to Zach, you know, and it's all right here Daniel, that would be me and so on and so forth. That that is another way to show support, all right. But also the code be al for ten percent off any of the stuff that you see here in the shop. And some people have electricly quitted. A few people have been using that code, I was told. So that's cool, very awesome, and glad you guys are getting the information that you want to study and remember scrutinized too, don't. I for a long time have not been able to just accept any information that I see and just go with it, even if it sounds really really good and it, you know, reinforces all the things I already assumed. No, I still have to make sure and you know, having the show and stuff like that, I have to have that. I have that responsibility as well. So to the best of my ability to verify something, I have to do that before I start regurgitating it and parroting it around, like you know what I mean. Then, when you've researched so much, then you start to see the connections, correlations and the signature, theattern the pattern recognition, you know, and if things start to fall into place a lot more and make more sense as to how they could become what they did. So there's all that all right. Now, let's go over to IFDJ Media real quick win a Segundough. So, oh look I'm on the top because I'm online right now, and that's sweet. You like the new logo.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: I like it. I was checking to see if I could find Yes, oh yeah, there's launch party right there. So there it is. There's the launch promo. There's a launch party from yesterday. You should check it out. And then underneath it there's Ballbusters. What do you know on top, top of the top the chain. Basically that's cool. Just underneath Josey pretty cool. And by the way, Josef has eighty one subscribers right now, I have fifty six. Remember the the no non invasive, absolutely friendly competition that Josef doesn't even know. I've decided I'm engaged with him. I want to get to one hundred before he does. Please help me out there. You make the make that, make that log in so that you can go and subscribe to Ballbusters. There we have four thy two hundred and something, two hundred and twenty people here on Rumble. It shouldn't be too off to get you know, forty something people over here to forty four people to subscribe? Is there two of them? It's so weird. I don't get it. I don't get it, but it doesn't matter. Yeah, all right, So this is the channel looks similar right to what you'd expect. It's a picture of me the book. Oh, I've rent to grab the book, ah poop. Alright, So I have had a hard copy of the book. I was gonna flash around and make myself look all cool. But I have the smaller copy over here on the side. But there you go. Forty four videos and this is the forty fifth. I am the forty fifth video right now. What else we got going on? Oh? I found this channel. I thought it was kind of interesting, Like it's it's called The Ovens Rocky Mountain Survival No Bushcraft. Yeah, Ovens Rocky Mountain Bushcraft. Dude has like eight hundred and fifty one thousand subscribers. And I don't know if he I think he's pretty much for the most part, like always campaign outdoors. I don't know if he has a househouse he might eat. I don't know. But he does a lot of these forty eight hour challenges and stuff like that. But one year in a tepee the movie, like you know what I mean, Like Dude's Dude's pretty pretty intense and he shows he like catches fish and hangs out with his German shepherdess. I just think it's a good show. It teaches you stuff, you know, like the boastering fire starter thing where you you know, it's it's good stuff. It's good stuff. So it's called Ovens, Rocky Mountain Bushcraft. You should check it out, you know, just go like that, you can kind of see it. Yeah, Three Days Survival Challenge Vancouver Island trailer, you know three days in the Seven Days Survival Challenge in the movie. It's so it's that stuff. And he does a Smith blessing too, like the ten Killer Survival fails, Like drinking your own urine loaded with salt is saltier than seawater and you will dehydrate. And it's not a good idea for everybody out there. I think that's wonderful plan. Jonathanato Cocktail, don't don't do it all right, Okay, we'll reat we are in Yuma. There you go, give some good dot com backslash bubblosers. I'm gonna do this ahead of time so we can get into the other stuff though. And then the Patreon is Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits and yesterday's commercial free is already up on top here. Not everything was going up on there for a little bit only because of the content. And I got to be careful around this particular company, right, I can't do everything i'd like to, So some of the stuff I'd done. If I posted it here, there might be an issue and it might lose the whole thing, So I didn't want to do that. Once we get things established over on FTJ media and if we have a subscription based there, that will be the way to go. But in the meantime, we do have one, and it's right here in the chat. Hopefully you can see that. Yeah you can, can't you hold on? Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So there's a subscribe button here that works just like Patreon, right boom, and it's done right. And then there's this one that's exactly like a super chat on YouTube, where you put in the dollar amount or you can move the little bar thing if you want to do like that, and then you type your type your thing here up to two hundred characters and it gets red. You know, I'll read it online, I'm not on air, and there you go, and it's that was the super chats, soways go to. Well, I mean, I think rubble does take some of it, obviously, but it goes to us not bad, not bad at all. Hold on, I gotta do that, and then we have to pause this. See here you go. Okay, Now that that is all out of the way. We might address it again later just to refresh people who come in late or whatnot. But for the most part we're good. Oh man, excuse me, because I'm Today was not an easy day, not at all. I didn't expect this to still happen. I've been I've been fighting this crab for like over a week now, and it's a it's like draining the crab out of me. Like I said, I passed out that other night. You know, I don't have to do that. I can just do this. I can just show you like this and also like when you go to well, I'll do it. I'll do that both ways. Don't say you don't. Don't think we got on talking about it. It's not dirty. No, that's not what I meant. All right, One last thing here, because that way I can show you how to navigate down here. Apparently there's issues with that from some people. So the money Tree Publishing dot Com link is right here in the description, right the very one. Next one is my website where you can actually get to everything else that you would want to get to from there. I just killed the whole bottle of the plant arrived minerals. I mean it was probably maybe two thirds of the way full when I got back from New York, but it's gone now. I had to burn through that thing because when I was sick, I needed the additionals and I was still trying to do the elliptical even though it wasn't feeling well. So I wanted to make sure I had more than I needed, if necessary, to overcome whatever was going on. You know, give your body the raw materials it needs so I can fix itself, you know. And it was going to a certain point. But now this credit is just not going away. But there's no fever, there's no of those other things. My throat is somewhat better. I still have that much of it. I have a tiny sense of taste. But anyway, so there's links here that are kind of separating everything that you can find on the website. Right, So there's the hop sauce on the bottom. Here in the self it's telling you the links to the book here if you want to get it from Amazon, Barnes, or Cobo. There's the link for the creatine and there's the Patreon link. So the only thing that's not on my website is the link to the Patreon and that's right there, okay, but leave it farming behind for doctor Peter Glidden and all the doctor Maso stuff that I didn't list here for some reason. I guess I missed it. It's all right here. So when you just go to here, it says go to centerfore LLC to get the awesome stuff I make. When you click that, guess where it takes you to the site version. You get all the awesome stuff I make. But this goes this one here goes to doctor Peter Glidden's subscription page. And then when you sign up with that and you use the code healthy Wealthy Wise, then you get fifty percent off until the end of this month. Okay. And that's important because it's time limit, right and also it's important that you use this link to get there, Otherwise it doesn't it's not showing who was referred and therefore there's no credit given. So do that. You can just click this pay this picture and it gives you the right link to the where it is go and then doctor Manso Boom, you go there to Da da the shop is here, his book is right there, and ball Buster's fifteen. If you look back at this page, says ball buster's fifteen right there. That will be the code to get fifteen percent off last thing. As you're well with doctor Monso the stuff he designed. You click that right you're there, and you can just hit load more when you want to find more products at the bottom here hit load more, but you can select yourself. There's full vocumic acid that you need turns water to black really quickly if it's nice and rich, all right, and then hopefully vitamin right there, multivitamin cow dever oil. You'll find the core copper on here and all other stuff. Okay, core copper probably be a pretty important one, I would imagine if I don't know what your diet's like, but I'm not sure how you'd begin any more or enough copper without it, all right, And then down here you have the rest of stuff. So there's the book. But when you click on this, it also has the links to the other sites to get the book. You don't have to get it directly from me if you don't want creating right here, and then gallon sauces and then every everything else that I make right there. Venom is awesome, by the way, so as the Hume Singer Home Singer got bouncebos and human tastes like a spicy hummus. All right, now we can move on, but I don't go put suddenly. I have had quite the interesting uh a couple of days just I you know, usually when I'm listening to stuff and researching, I'm like absorbing more and you know, quite quite a decent amount actually, like I'm retain the information. But because I've not been well, I can't, Like I can't retain information, is what? Ill I only drink if whether or not I drink a pill or not. So bear with me because I'm trying to overcome that while we're talking here. All right, oh man, all right, let me get into instinct's name here. So what do we think about the writers carrying out uh you know, I don't know if you want to call them riders, but people pushing back on the in the UK? What do we think about that? And how much of it do we think is organic? When they start doing stupid things like wrecking their own country, do we think that that's them or do we think that that's you know, Asian provocateurs that have been added to the mix to appear make it appear like they're out of control. So that they look like the bad guys. I'd like to know what you guys think about that, because they're saying rider, Well, we're not saying we're not showing who's what though is the is it the Muslims or is it someone else? Because it says writers carry out violent racist attacks across several British cities. What happened to? What comes next? And then that's from CNN, so we already know they're jaded, right, And they show what looks like white people throwing a bunch of chairs into a top of a fire, and it says riders attack hotel housing hotels housing immigrants in the asylum seekers. No, they're called invaders first of all, and this is the Calargy plan. Okay, But I don't this whole idea of them like burning down the hotel to get rid of the people. I mean, there's one way to look at that. They betrayed. They betrayed the people, and they took the government money and they're destroying the country. So maybe there's some justification there if they're if they are in fact actually doing that, and it's not just put up in front of our faces by CNN to make us think that the right people gone crazy and they're being violent. Because as far as I'm concerned with that, that that's a bullshit uh statement. Defending your family and defending your country, defending your culture. That's not that's not out of line. That's not out of uh you know what I mean? What is what is wrong with that? There's nothing wrong with that. It's what you should be doing. Somebody comes bursting into your door, that's an invader. WHOA Holy shit, So we got some problems here. That's going to become a big problem. Let's hope that that doesn't. I'm just reading when this says Federal Court rules assault weapons quote unquote, because what the fuck does that even mean? Not covered by Second Amendment? These fucking people, they're they're coming in for the kill. You know what people I'm talking about, the scum dogs of the universe. We discussed yesterday, the merchants and thieves, the abandons, the haburu shahgas, the cutthroats, the hebes, the international bankers, you know, you know, continue to saying all this stuff. You know what I'm talking about. He says, what Federal Court rules assault weapons, quote unquote, which means a category, a category that you made up to distinguish one gun from another. What the fuck does that even mean? And then say, well, those aren't covered by the Second Amendment. Shall not be infringed, shall not be infringed, the right to keep him bear shall not be infringed, shall not be infringed. Whoa didn't say salt because there was no fucking nobody talked like that before. Yeah, and this is something that somebody said. He said, there's no such thing as an assault weapon. If firearm is a tool, kind of like a hammer. In the right hands, a hammer can build something amazing, and the wrong hands a total destruction. A firearm in the hands of a responsible gun owner can save lives. In the hands of a criminal, look, can cause destruction. Just because you try to redefine something doesn't change what it is. By that logic, we can call a car an assault car with drunk drivers, an assault spoon by an obese person, or how about in an assault book by an illiterate or an assault book by someone who writes perverted ship and then puts it in schools. Yeah, and that's redefinitions of words. But we are will be our undoing m And then someone else said, no, that's it's kind of the same thing. Yes, is when are they going to learn that weapons do not assault people? So one person says, so, so can they explain what an assault weapon is?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Never mind, they can't even tell you what a woman is. This is this is concerning I don't I don't like that. And then here, let's see if I can get this one to play a little bit loud here missus Nixon of all people. But what the hell? What the hell? Oh, thus everyone's going to start it. I may have to like for it to start deliver. Let's see of what is best for America, whether I can't change the thing in the motto.
Speaker 5: Raeli's, or whether it has to do with the Irish or the Germans or what have you, or the Poles, et cetera. Usually what is best for America is also best for Israel and vice versa, but bought up on occasions. For example, an American president must make a decision that does not, in effect give the Israelis a blank check. And one example of that is a decision that I made. I decided early on in our administration that we were going to see good relations with Egypt and others of Israel's neighbors. Many of my Israeli friends didn't like that, because they wanted to special relationship with Israel and Israel only. But I have always said that Israel's interests are better served to have the United States a friend of Israel's neighbors and potential enemies, and to leave a vacuum which the Soviet Union would fill. I still believe that, and I think that should be American policy today.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget that the Soviet Union quote unquote was treated by a ton of Bolshevik Jews. So why would that make a difference if they were a buddy buddy with those other countries? Right, that's the only problem with that. Let's see if there's more.
Speaker 5: Really, it isn't a question whether I felt it. The fact is that American Jews support Israel, and I understood that. And the fact is that every Jewish Prime minister that I have known has enlisted American Jews to bring as much pressure as possible in the political process on American presidents. That's understandable.
Speaker 2: I don't object to it.
Speaker 5: Now a president must not go along with it on occasion because some let me explain something about what is called the Jewish lobby in this country in the first place. Jews, understandably in the United States, because of what happened in World War Two, because of the Holocaust, are going to be put first priority on the survival of Israel.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And when you take that bullshit lie away from them, what do they have for their excuses and reasoning? Because that was a bullshit lie. They murdered tons and tons of Germans, tons and tons of Russians like actual Russians, not because they weren't. They themselves were not Russians, right, they were scumbag foreigners. They were jays there to invade and simple they don't embrace the culture here, then you're not. You're not a native fuck off. No, it doesn't, it doesn't, It doesn't for any of those right, No.
Speaker 2: No, all right?
Speaker 1: Does the aide? Yeah, I know he'd be funny, but it stands for awesome rifle. Yeah. Yeah. Oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna look a little bit more here, just some interesting things, all right. So it says r f K Junior seems to have animal problems or an animal problem brainworms, bear cubs, and barbecue dogs. Recently, RFK admitted to having a dead brainworm removed from his head. Then there was the photo of him holding the carcass of a barbecued dog or goat. Now he confesses to dumping a dead bearer cub in Central Park. It's no surprise conspiracy. It's no surprise conspiracy surrounds arefk In fact, this seems very Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what we're supposed to get from that ORF that was system manipulation or whatever, but you know, oh, this is great. The NFL to add facial recognition system in all stadiums. I guess they want no attendance. The idiots will show, and that's the idiots that don't do anything that is out of line with the narrative anyway. Damn, I just told you to shut up. There you go, Oh yeah, I want to see Trump on gay rights because that way you can see just how in bed with he is with the hate, the celestial sodomites, the perverted people that want to fill your Oh but I just found out that my library is full of that that shit too, And then then you might hear and that might have contemplating how I'm going to address that and get awareness to the public. About it, because I don't think that they would be okay with that. And then you know how, you know, libraries are more than likely funded by the state by some sort of thing in order to be there in the first place, So when they say these books are going in there, it's not like they have a choice. But they're all a bunch of liberal fucking libraries in the first place, so they would be like probably lesbians themselves. But that doesn't mean you have to be a perverted child fucking predator. And if you are a perverted child predator and you want other children like it, as a librarian, would you do you how do you not, like, say, you know, hit kids, stay away from that section. You don't need to be there. It's not that's not it's just like a dark alley. Just stay where, you know. Why would you be okay if they got, you know, picked something up. I think one of my friend's daughters. Actually I accidentally grabbed one and had to be you know, taken put back because they put them all up on display. It's not like they're hidden on a shelf facing in rows. They know they displayed them all this grooming perverted child shit, And that's here in California three hours away, or actually it's only an our way to get to the first part of it, but it's actually no, it's not even that. But once you get into Imperial County kind of like where the town is, it's about an hour. Then you go further two more hours and you're in San Diego. They're they're doing it. They're actively working on your children to flip them and to not tell you when they're doing this, and then setting up you know, drug treatments meaning hormone treatments, and you know, planning, planning your your your post off recovery for your child. Well, when they tie rip skin off their flesh and tie it into a fucking balloon animal and sew it to the crotch, yeah yeah, good times, right, or taken out of your making a ninny basically just making a useless lump of flesh where it used to be a you know, an identifying marker. It's all very disgusting and evil, very evil, very very evil, and it's ancient evil. It's not just UNIQ stuff. We're talking like cult, a civil type of junk. We're talking about a very very very wicked, disgusting, depraved and guess who's behind all that too. Yes, and this is very Frankist in nature as well, and it's also very Masonic. But that's all because it's all the same thing cobbalistic, right, Lurian Cobbalists that is sick, deprave, focks and the whole. You know, they're they're idiotic and and moronic inability to decipher a concept on a metaphysical level, so they have to literalize it. And you know, when you see that there's something that is both genders in their ancient talk, they're like, oh, so it's a hermaphroditem a has whole. They know that's not fucking what I mean, even if drawing depiction could also just be representative of a type of idea, but when you try to literalize it in flesh and material, then you're a moron. That's not what the it's not even what they're saying, but it's what the low level initiate believes, and that's why they're doing that because as a low level initiate, your first punishment for being a low level initiate is to go through that type of crap. So yeah, they know, so maybe that it doesn't mean, that's a metaphysical concept, not a physical attribute. But they still Hey, if you're dumb enough to do it, then you're you're part of the slaves, the slave cycle. Anyway, Yeah, I know, I know what you're talking about, Vin Landerson, I was I was responding by funny, Yeah, they're they're trying to take them, and the federal court says that I think it's time for there might be a little bit of a loud response by the public, I would hope, unless there are still just a bunch of postseas. But it should get it might get noisy, and who knows how long that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing with the thing with guns and gadgets is he says, a lot of shit too soon for and it's for shock value a lot and guns and gadgets is the sky Jared right. And I used to show this stuff to my friend who is a gun own gun store owner, my Jewish friend who's a gun store owner, and he's like, yeah, this isn't even this isn't you know. And then when they were talking about like the they lifted the the mag limit and you know, Jared's on their saying I'm not sure if that means you can go get thirty round mags now for your ar in California. But blah blah blah, and and you know, the him owning a gun store, like he's more on top of this stuff, and he's like, don't even don't even like, look at this crap. It's not it's not anything yet. It's just a bunch of paper moving back and forth. It's not there's no defining moment here where there's actually anything that's changed in the law or the or the policy of the state. I'm like, all right, cool, so now I just everyone is somebody what I see a guns and gadgets. I entertain it just to see if there's anything to it that I can then go find more information on if it's intriguing enough for me to do so. So I was just putting that out there that that's what was said, But it doesn't necessarily mean anything at the moment, especially seeing that it comes from Jared, who the fuck knows if it does have any meaning to it. Ornet, Hey, he did that to himself. I, you know, trying to go for for clicks, you know, clicks, chicks with clicks. All right, let's watch this real quick. Want to see Trump talking about gays his best buddies. All right, what the fuck?
Speaker 7: And you said I think last night in Iowa some people are surprised that you say that. I'm wondering what one or two of your most favorite Bible verses are.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't want to get into it because to me, that's very personal. You don't want to talk about the Bible is very personal, So I don't want to get into verses.
Speaker 9: I don't want to get into it.
Speaker 1: Means a lot to you that that's a nice, nice way of saying, Oh, I'm kind of lying about this, So I don't have anything I can I can really give you to a verse, you can't even think of one at the moment. Or it could simply be that, yeah, I'm don't want to piss off my jew money that gets pumped up my ass.
Speaker 8: Think about her sight the Bible means a lot to me, but I don't want to get.
Speaker 9: Into specifics, even to sight of verse.
Speaker 8: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 9: Every old Testament guy or Testament probably equal.
Speaker 8: I think it's just an incredible The whole Bible is an incredible.
Speaker 9: I joke very much.
Speaker 8: So they always hold up the art of the deal, I say, my second favorite book of all time. But I just think the Bible is just something very special.
Speaker 7: Okay, you mentioned the Bible. You've been talking about how it's your favorite book, and you said, I think last night or not.
Speaker 1: So why as I say trump on gay rights underneath it? Why did they miss?
Speaker 2: What is this.
Speaker 1: Hold on? And now I have messages over here. I need to show you something that I saved over on this side. I'll just drop myself down for a second while I look for it. I think there we go. Oh yeah, so this is really alarming. Maybe to some people I think would be uh ad.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: That hopefully good fust It might be hard for you to see. But there's this thing, this dot in the center here, and then you see this laser that's coming out. It says red scanning. Here is this location in Texas thirty four minutes for Austin date seven twenty four, Sunday night, eleven forty five pm. Friends, catch what looks like looks to be a bright red star or satellite shining a red bean down rounded about in the sky. Can anyone tell me what this is? It's no, it's not a UFOW unless it's just an unidentified thing. And then which case that would fit the definition. But because you can't identify it that someone knows what it is, or a satellite of some sort or something more menacing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm not even turning about that.
Speaker 1: Is that a targeting system? Is that like a directed energy? Is it just something that's what do you call it? Topographical mapping the terrain?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What are we looking at here? I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: What is that? That's a start right now?
Speaker 1: This is a different aliens So I thought that was interesting. Yeah, I think that one was recent. I don't think I showed you this one yesterday. I didn't knowized the Senate twice either. Moves. Yeah, I know this is these are all new, all right, cool, let me show you this one too.
Speaker 11: Israel is murdered and estimated thirty thousand civilians, including thousands of children, and they raped their prisoners.
Speaker 12: The war in Gaza has one of the lowest ratios of combatants to non combatants casualties in the history of warfare.
Speaker 1: You know, he just basically admitted to that they're killing inn this and people that' that are unarmed. But he's he's not trying to say that but he kind of comes out there.
Speaker 12: You want to know why, because Israel got the civilians out of harm's way something people said, we could never do.
Speaker 1: That, and because you create your own enemies and they don't. They don't do anything unless you're the ones killing yourselves, right, kind of like your choppers that were in your tanks that were actually killing his release and then blaming it on Hamas on October seventh, Yeah, like that.
Speaker 11: But we did, like submissive zombies. The US Congress stood and applauded the infamous war criminal met in Yahoo after he bragged about being a humanitarian, and continued their compliance as he sold the US war with Iran.
Speaker 12: Which country ultimately stands in the way of Iran's moniacal plans to impose radical Islam on the world, And the answer is clear. It's a America. In Beirut, they killed two hundred and forty one US servicemen. In Africa, they bombed American embassies.
Speaker 1: And were as we have to assume that that's how it actually went down, and that it wasn't a false flag so that they could entice US into doing something right.
Speaker 12: In Iraq, they supplied explosives to Maame and kill thousands of American soldiers. Iran understands that to truly challenge America, it must first conquer the Middle East.
Speaker 1: And who's the one trying to expand the territory right now? Is it Iran or is it him?
Speaker 3: For this?
Speaker 12: It uses its many problems.
Speaker 1: Projection that they love to cry while they're beating you to death, play the victim while they're beating you to death.
Speaker 12: Including the hooties Chris Bala and Hamas. Yet in the heart of the Middle East standing in Iron's way is one proud pro American democracy.
Speaker 1: Pro American democracy. Do you remember how many things he said about America, How they're going to bleed it dry and discard the carcass and all this other shit, how they're going to take us down. And now he's telling them that they're pro American In Israel, that's a fucking joke.
Speaker 12: High Country, the state of Israel.
Speaker 11: Much of Congress has been broabed by Apak. We're blackmailed on Epstein Island, but the rest are religiously on board.
Speaker 1: There have been two nations created to glorify God, Israel in the United States of America.
Speaker 13: I will bless both.
Speaker 4: I will honor both.
Speaker 10: I will do all I can to stand and find them.
Speaker 1: This is why they shouldn't be in politics. I'm just throwing that out there. Emotionally driven, the US has an intrinsic gain for us and making sure that Israel not only receives our best prayers and offers of success, but our armament success in murdering people who are practically unarmed and starving to death and getting squeezed out of their home, that is what we need to, you know, praise and send blessings and prayers to Israel to end of you know, succeeding in isn't that wonderful? It our money, I wouldn't light bulbs.
Speaker 6: The Baptists or the Evangelical community is extremee because I believe feel like they're following the scripture and.
Speaker 1: What description what scripture would that be? But dispensationalism. Are you talking about the Christian Zionist movement, because it sounds like that's what you're doing when you're talking about evangelicals.
Speaker 6: There says about Israel, those super bless Israel will be blessed. I mean may take it literally.
Speaker 12: And I'm one of those people.
Speaker 11: Their faith is in their prophecy, and so even though the State of Israel did not exist prior to the United Nations creating it in nineteen forty eight, they insist that reality match their beliefs, and for many American Christians, it will always be Israel first.
Speaker 1: And isn't that interesting that the quote unquote Soviet Union, because that's who runs the UN when they created it, right, they were heavily Soviet, which means they were Bolshevik Jews. That's why the state of Issue was created, because there was another Jewish created entity, the UN. And if you're paying attention to the World Health Organization or the past four years, they seem to be a little fanatical, to say the least, a little extreme, and they are doing their best to make sure that whatever they decree in their General Assembly or the Security Council is gospel in a sense that you can't argue with it. You just have to carry it out if you're a member nation. One hundred and ninety four nations in lockstep. And the new plandemic, or I call it the pre tendemic, because they're pretending that viruses are a thing in the first place, they're already working on us. That's gonna happen soon, and that would be beg on the lookout for that, especially since they're also at the same time trying to starve us out, trying to get us into war, trying to bankrupt ours. You know, I know the money system is fake, but it's going to mess up a lot of people and get everything into a really crazy, desperate situation and everybody could potentially lose their homes in this process and worse, and in addition to that, they're going to be coming down hard. If you think that you know, wherever you live was was tyrannical because of masks and mandates and closing down businesses. This next round is going to be horrific and it's going to be enforced by weapons, and you're not going to have them. If they have their way, you're not going to have anything to push back with. So don't let that happen. Once they take him, we may as well be in the ditch already, because we'll be there soon enough.
Speaker 4: We must vote for politicians, stand for Israel.
Speaker 6: Our nation has been blessed because we have blessed Israel that as we as a nation.
Speaker 1: A bunch of like seven hundred club style of people having a fake conversation that no one else is having so that they can to their listeners and they're scared. You know what. They call them God fearing people, not those who don't understand the Abrahamic religions are Saturn death cult and ushering them into their petting them to sleep as they're putting them in their coffin. This is what this talk is. They're petting them to sleep while they're putting them in their coffin. I can'st Israel that we receive repercussion in.
Speaker 9: America has had a long record.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 14: I think the dividing line of what we'll look for politicians is where they are on the two state solution for politicians says well, Palestudians need to have land from Israel. Sorry, you have just stood against Israel, and God's not gonna bless you.
Speaker 1: Many of these God's not going to bless you if you don't give Yahoo what he wants, if you don't give these international bankers but they want. Apparently God works for the international banking system and the international jew That's interesting. I guess that would be true when you're following the chosen by the impostor. It's their God, not the God, and that God might actually, at least technologically come down rain fire from heaven on you, because you are going against the sorcerers, the Pharmakia and the sorcerers.
Speaker 11: These fanatics not only expect armageddon, they want to see it and help bring it about. Many believe that the mention of the words Gog and Magog twice in the Bible is to be interpreted as a final world war between Israel and its enemies, who religious leaders have decided are Russia and Iran.
Speaker 3: This is called the Maygod War. It's three and a half years after the rapture of the Church. Ezekiel thirty eight to fifteen records this war.
Speaker 1: The whole rapture concept as a used car salesman bullshit. Laiah too, you should.
Speaker 3: Come from your place out of the north, part you and many people with you. In other words, Russia is going to bring about ten nations with them.
Speaker 1: If Putin's who he says he is and who I think he is, then he is not Bolshevik friendly at all. And if that's true, then that's opposition to this whole mess. So of course they have to demonize him and flip everything and invert.
Speaker 3: It to come against Israel in the latter days. The latter days are right now. Ezeku prophesied that the invading armies would come to Israel from the fore north. The foreign north is not Turkey, it's Russia.
Speaker 11: Putin has made it clear that if Israel and the US attack Iran, Russia will fight with Iran. In response to Netan Yahoo's speech, former President Trump posted on truth Social for America to wipe Iran off the face.
Speaker 4: Of the earth.
Speaker 1: See how do you walk that back? How do you reconcile this? Remember, he allegedly kept us out of wars in those last four year run, and he wouldn't let himself be coaxed into or with what was it Syria or whatever. But all of a sudden he's saying, we need to wipe our off the map. Is Iran even the aggressor here? Or are they being bombed and Lebanon being bombed? Because Israel is getting ballsy, Because this is the moment, this is that moment They're going to accelerate into war because they have to have it. They have to have their temple destroyed, the Dolma, the rock needs to be destroyed, which I actually talked about in my book priest Craft Beyond Babylon. Totally get it, and sorry, the whole Red Hatford thing that we've talked about before, and then after that, after that, the real shit starts to go down even worse, even worse. And I wouldn't be surprised if something very devastating happens to Israel and America, and it's going to be from whoever really does it, who knows, but it would probably be an internal thing blamed on potentially domestic terrorists, or on you know, Muslims, or on Iranians or some other group, so that they would have an excuse to catapult us into a conscripted war where we have to fight if you're of a certain fighting age. I think this is all all very possible. And with a domestic terrorist, I'm sorry, with a terrorist attack here, and if they call it domestic terrorism, that's another reason to try to take guns. They could even just And I also think that there's going to be agent provocateurs pretending to be a militiaman and all that stuff, and there's going to be another one of those incidents because they need one right now, They need one right now. But they have to pull it off so that it looks real. And how will they do that, How will they recruit real people and then put their people into the mix to actually cause something stupid, like an actual attack on you know, an unconscionable attack on American people. It's gonna happen one way or the other, because they need these lies in order to affect the stupid soft heads of the majority of the people and get them to be on board with other tyranny and loss of rights that they are going to propose afterwards to keep them quote unquote safe.
Speaker 4: If he's assassinated.
Speaker 11: Israel is committing the biggest genocide ever witnessed in real time, and while the majority of humanity is uniting against it, the US government and its evangelical influence is making it all possible.
Speaker 10: Bible prophecy always begins and ends with Israel, but cap down to armageddon.
Speaker 1: Remember this is a Trump's pastor here. This fucking guy.
Speaker 2: Has begun and our only hope is it.
Speaker 1: And remember he said evangelical, that's going right back to Christian Zionism. And we talked about that too. Sabotine Frankism, the Frankests, Jacob Frank's people specifically went into well, they were baptized. I told you this early and infiltrated the Roman Catholic Church. Christian sex created their own Christian Sex, the Brethrens and Christian Zionism came out of that. It was a way to make it appear that there was a cohesive force between the Jews and the whole you know, Judeo Christian if you will, the Jews and the and the Christians in support of this Torah and all this other nonsense and this Bible prophecy crab that.
Speaker 10: Jesus will returned soon to take his children home. Though today's global powers make every attempt to establish binding agreements with other nations.
Speaker 1: I do hope you guys caught that last time I had this. You know this idiot's quotes on because he's gonna he's going to reiterated again. But this is what I've been saying. This is this is the religion formula, the savior formula. Sit on your hands, don't fight back, don't even lift an arm to protect your face, because it's God's will. What God are we fucking talking about here?
Speaker 2: God will have.
Speaker 12: The final say.
Speaker 10: The end of the world is coming, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.
Speaker 1: That's mind war. Assuming something has already happened, and that's that's inevitable and it can't be stopped, and so therefore people allow it to happen and then it gets fulfilled. That's mind war. That's Michael Aquino shit right there.
Speaker 11: Poring for info Wars.
Speaker 9: This is Greg Reece.
Speaker 1: That was Greg Reece. All right, now, I think I had a couple more here. Let's see, Ouch, there is a couple of interesting things that Mike Nick and I were talking about too. Let'll see if I can find one. Oh, so you showed me this one and it says, justin Israel Air Force fighter jets struck Hesbela military base on Tuesday in the area of Urine Village and Lebanon. The idea of said that in the early hours of Wednesday, And it says, in addition, the fighter jets also struck a has below terrorist infrastructure and we have to assume that that's what those really were site in the area of uh Cafarkla in southern Lebanon. And will that and will that entice them enough to finally do something back? And then Israel, who's being the aggressor, can be like, oh, I'm the victim, you tech me and then uh, bring bring more rain of fire around them. I don't know, could be might be something to keep an eye on. And that's Lebanon. And again, I'm not saying that Muslims are wonderful people and all. It's all Abrahamic crazy stuff, but there's real people with families that are stuck in the mix of this crap. And on the sixth and the ninth of August nineteen forty five, yesterday was the sixth right, the United States detonated two atomic bombs over Japanese cities of Hiroshiaman Nagasaki. The bombing is killed between one hundred forty thousand and two undred and forty six thousand people, most of whom were civilians, and remain the only use of nuclear weapons an armed conflict. Japan was already defeated by the way. They just did this to, you know, have a little fun and a nice pert offering. And then I would probably guess that there was a heavy concentration of Christians living in there. I would imagine Japan surrendered to the Allies on fifteenth of August, six days after the bombing of Nagasaki in the Soviet Union's declaration of war against Japan and invasion of Japanese occupied Manchuria. The Japanese government signed the Instrument of Surrender on the second of September, effectively ending the war. What also happened there was they rounded up all the swords, like they took the dignity in the in the in the culture and the the you know, the distinguished distinguishing marks of many, many generations of handing down the swords of the family. They took them all, melted down a bunch. Some of the soldiers brought some home than not. They're worth a lot of money. But yeah, they took their swords because every soldier had a sword on their side too. Yeah I don't care about that. I mean I do. It's crap, but yeah, no, this is more of the same stuff. And just look at that stuff. Yeah, all right, So we're about fifty eight minutes deep, and I'm gonna find you a video here that I thought was pretty interesting, and we're gonna kind of we're kind of gonna switch gears here. Yesterday was very heavy on the reinforcement of all this stuff because it's happening now. But I want to save a little bit of what I'm thinking about in my head until I have a chance to roll it out, maybe tomorrow, the next day. It's gonna be a long talk, but I want to I want to look at a couple of other things here before I piece it all together. But there's a lot of there's a lot of stuff going on, a lot of activity moving. Let me see if there's something else new here all on, real quick. There might be. Yeah, let me see what this one is. Well, okay, so xfizor vp Eden Mike Yedon blows to the whistle. No evidence the COVID viruses actually exists. It's about time. No no evidence any virus actually exists. Warren Buffett sells off massive amount of Apple stock ahead of crash and moves to the market. Who cares. Monday's stock market crash set a new record of losses an estimated sixty one percent of America. And someone's said, blah blah blah, let me think a look at this real quick. So Whitney Webb says she does not, and I'm not a huge fan of that person, but she does not trust Elon Musk as he is a military and intelligence contractor for the US government and built the satellite spy network. Jimmy Dre pointed out that he bends the knee for Israel. Web explained that Musk bought Twitter not to promote free speech, but to collect our user data. It's also crawling with ADL, but so is everything else. His ant feds. His goal has been to verify all humans and link government issued ID to Twitter accounts. Didn't make Facebook Arctic cover that. Yeah, the idea to the Twitter account thing though, that's kind of a big deal. That's why it's like, we need to verify this and verify that. That's why we don't do any of that bullshit in FTGA media, none of it. None of it. It's a place to be man ftjmedia dot com. Get a subscribe, you get your get yourself a log in so you can go check out what's there and like us and subscribe and comment so that we know who you are and that you're there. Not who you are, but we know that you're there, you know, I mean supporting it. She said that Peter Thiel's Planet Pallenteer decides who goes on the domestic terror watch list for the CIA based on individual's Internet activity. In the second video, Web linked all of the heads of the major social media platforms with Jeffrey Epstein. This is kind of a trope right here, because he's he was one, he was one scumbag of many, and since there's inconclusive anything from that, it's just it's just a it's an easy, vague throwaway when you don't have actual research on something like you can verify that these people do some horrific things to children, but they just throw the Jeffrey Epstein name in there. It's like it kind of diminishes just how evil this stuff is. Let's take a look here. We'll watch these videos real quick, see if there's anything to it. If they suck, will stop. Let's play this one first.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'll see you on tour in Las Vegas, Chicago and Grand Rapids in Chicago stand up and a live panel show. Go to jimmy Do dot com for link for tickets, and make sure you go to gimm do dot com. So is there any is there?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Like Elon Musk was one of the PayPal guys at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm gonna say this one more time. I don't have any any warm feelings for Whitney Web whatsoever. I where she came from, how she got there, what her affiliations are, or her family, and I don't think that she's organic at all at freaking all. And let me just make sure that that's clear that this is me showing you. This is by no means an endorsement for that woman, because I don't think that this is just another two talking HEAs thing. But there might be some information there because it's not too vital, and it's also kind of a distraction when you see everything else that's going on, right, So let me just make sure that that's clear and then we can. Okay.
Speaker 4: But now Elon Musk again, he's a mixed bag, right, So he is a big defense contractor and he.
Speaker 13: Does intelligence contractor building the you know, intelligence agency spy satellite network.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he bends the need is real. But at the same time, Twitter is the only social media.
Speaker 1: Outlet that isn't Jimmy Do or jew.
Speaker 4: Allows me to say most of the things I want to say, right, So there is there is. It is light years a head of Facebook and Instagram and tiktoks, which already kicked me off. So they're so so so that gives me hope. Right, So, so you know, again, these guys are all motivated by money obviously like most people, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't buy that at all. If they want or need money, and they're doing the work for the evil, the evil that prints money, that's all it needs to do is be a new Ledger number in their account. They don't need to find or make money the same way everybody else does.
Speaker 4: So but there there's there's this like glimmer of light that comes out of Elon Musk which manifests itself in Twitter and his and his dedication to a certain amount of free speech, which is way more than anywhere else. So could could I hold out that hope at all for.
Speaker 1: And I think she's gonna say it's a honeypot And it is because and so is bit Shoot Odyssey. Even if they didn't start out that way, they are they are now. Yeah, this dude, this wrestler, dude, keep it looking at him, like, dude. Wrestlers and gymnasts have like ridiculous muscles that most people don't even know how to freaking work to to to develop. It's crazy.
Speaker 13: I don't I don't share that hope, But let me explain why.
Speaker 15: In my opinion, Elon Musk bought Twitter.
Speaker 1: And I think the way she talks with her bottom jaw is like sticking out, is absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 13: She looks like a pug for user data much more than he bought it for free speech. And keep in mind that he's a Pentagon and well he's a military and intelligence contractor just like Palenteers. So let's back up it for a second. So Palatier Palenteer tied to the CIA. It decides who goes on the domestic terror watch list or main core for the CIA based on your online activity.
Speaker 15: That's what Palanteer does.
Speaker 13: Flock Lifelog you mentioned earlier Peter Thiel at the time he was trying to privatize Total Information Awareness, which was directly related to.
Speaker 15: Lifelog in many ways.
Speaker 13: He becomes the first early or the first outside investor in Facebook that made the company what it is today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so Facebook based book largely.
Speaker 13: The same day that Lifelog was shut down and later went on to higher former DARPA directors like Brighina Dugan to run top parts of their enterprise as well as you know, people like Cheryl Sandberg, who was like deeply tied up with Larry summers and isn't it weird? But Larry summers En is up on the board of like theel protege companies like Sam Altman's Open.
Speaker 1: Ai and and more Word Salad. But palunteer Peter Thiel is also a heavy investor in Rumble and I should tell you a lot. Probably the reason why they delete my videos and give me any strikes because they want me to continue to dig my hole.
Speaker 15: Basically all these other things interesting.
Speaker 13: But you know, Facebook, what it was doing also was sucking up all of this data. We were freely giving it to them. And this is what you know. The guy that created Lifelog was like directly said, Facebook is like what Lifelog had was going to be. But people were worried about giving Lifelog data when it was a DARPA program.
Speaker 15: But now that it's a private company, no one cares.
Speaker 13: But we know that Facebook and all these other companies have given our data to the government. Even new X policies have said that like your dms can be given to the government if there are requests made and things like that. So I think Elon Musk plays both sides. I think he does good cop bad cop between himself and his CEO, Linday. You know, she'll come out and say something that's unpopular, and Elon Musk will say something else. But ultimately, you know, Twitter's policy isn't really that different. And now the people doing identity verification for Twitter, because the goal for Twitter, Elon must set at the very beginning is to verify all humans. So have you verify yourself by linking your government issued ID to your Twitter account? So no more anonymous Twitter accounts? Right, And the problem with that is that you know they they probably.
Speaker 1: Oh and Vin Landerson, Yeah, I had forgotten what the name of it was. That's why I didn't respond right away because I was trying to think of what the why the where the ar came from. But yeah, I'm a l You're right, and that's I apologize for like leaving it out there like that. I just I wanted to make sure I had that information before I responded to you. But you picked it up anyway on your own, So yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I wasn't trying to ignore the question. I just didn't have the answer at the moment. My brain is screwed right, you know, so working on it, trying not to be, but it is.
Speaker 13: They know who you are if you're anonymous, but if they don't like what you're saying, and or you know, they think you might commit a crime or something like that before you do it in this pre crime paradigm that they've they've set up. If they link it to your government ID, that's troubling. And the company now doing it, it used to be in Israeli intelligence connected from Now it's Stripe, which I believe is funded by Peter Thiel and some of these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stripe just change their policies too, and they ask for more information on the you know, your business address and your your home address and all this other stuff. It already has your irs information and a lot of crap too. So like if I get something from Gifts and Go, or if I get something from any of the other like outside. Stripe does all kinds of payment processing. So yeah, there's a potential there for them to you know, me being somebody having a business or whatever and then saying something online and then all of a sudden they cut your funding or your ability to use that payin processing service. But also you know, they have an identifying marker if they're going to try to come after you and black bag you, pretty nice, right, and then wonderful this situation that we're in just because it's quiet right now, or at least quiet for us because it hasn't happened to you yet type of thing doesn't mean it's not happening to Americans all across the country. And not being in the media is not surprising, is it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: PayPal guys, Hey, I'll see you on two or laws.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't care, we don't care. Let's see. Yeah, back out of that one real quick.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm going to play this one because it's fun. It's fun and it's funny. Damn it. Why is that a two set process? Streamyard? Why does that have to be a two set process? Doesn't making sense? All right, let's see. I think everybody's pricing this before. But it's it's pretty funny. It's funny because it's true and there's more truth in this fake news and there isn't anything else. It's old. I think it came out in thirteen years ago. Wow, that's quite a while ago.
Speaker 2: The Onion News Network, Better News, Better Viewers.
Speaker 16: Congress today reauthorized Funny for Facebook, the massive online surveillance program run by the CIA. According to Department of Homeland Security reports, Facebook has replaced almost every other CIA information gathering program since it was launched in two thousand and four.
Speaker 17: After years of secretly monitoring the public. We were astounded so many people would willingly publicize where they lived, their religious and political views, and alphabetized lists of all their friends, personal email addresses, phone numbers, hundreds of photos of themselves, and even status updates about what they were doing moment to moment. It is truly a dream come true for the CIA.
Speaker 16: Much of the credit belongs to CIA agent Mark Zuckerberg, who runs the day to day Facebook operation for the agency. The decorated agent, code named the Overlord, was recently awarded the prestigious Medal of Intelligence Commendation for his work with the Facebook.
Speaker 1: Secretly dad over all right, Oh there is one other thing there, and I lost it already, God damn it.
Speaker 16: A program which he has called, quote the single most powerful tool for population control ever created. Among the biggest successes of the Facebook program is Operation Farmville, which the CIA credits with pacifying as many as eighty five million people after unemployment rates rose dramatically. Other features, such as the suggested friends window, have been instrumental in allowing government agents to interltrate deeper into the friend networks of suspected dissidents. For some expert analysis now on the story, let's check in with the fact Zone's first responders. Jason, you have written extensively about the Facebook program.
Speaker 15: Why is it so effective?
Speaker 18: Well, one of the key reasons is that the CIA has been so thorough in convincing the nation that constantly sharing information about everything that you're doing is somehow desirable instead of deeply unsettled.
Speaker 16: The nemetritics are saying that, with the national debt being so high, is this really the time you're spending even more money on spuy programs.
Speaker 9: Well, actually, the Facebook program saves the CIA money. It's like the Maps application where you list every place that you've been, whether it's at the state or a country or right with the little pins so you show where you're visited. Yes, yes, that kind of information. We've taken the CIA months of going through hotel receipts and plane tickets to figure it all out. The manpower that Facebook saves is absolutely.
Speaker 18: Absolutely and the calendar feature even lets the CIA know where you're going to be in advance.
Speaker 9: So that's right.
Speaker 16: So now if they want to pick you up for questioning, all they have to do is see which events you rsvpdes to and then send their agents.
Speaker 9: To be waiting for you. That's how they got my brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, so effective.
Speaker 16: But guys, with all the focus on the Facebook program, is it taking away from some of the other CIA programs like the Twitter initiative.
Speaker 9: The funding for that should be cut entirely, right.
Speaker 13: Four hundred billion tweets and not one useful bit of data was ever transmitted.
Speaker 16: Now is this trend of social network information gathering dangerous? I mean, just last week the New York Times revealed that al Kainda has designed four square to identify popular locations for bombing.
Speaker 18: Actually Brooke, that's been discredited as any kind of real threat. That people that use that site are people that no one would mind seeing bombed anyway.
Speaker 9: So really, the only thing the CIA has to be concerned about is people losing interest in Facebook and moving on to a new social network site like the Chinese site wan Be I Love You, or like Twitter.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, it's so much more fun than Facebook.
Speaker 9: It is great.
Speaker 15: I love that one. I love that you can earn friend points the more state secrets that you post. You know, I've got a lot of contacts in the State Department.
Speaker 9: You know, I think I could really rack them up.
Speaker 15: My first responders, thank you so much. As always.
Speaker 16: You know, I'm of course a big fan of any social networking site. It allows me to interact with my fans without having to see, hear, or smell them. Well, it's taken months of preparation, but it's finally here. Today marks the first day of Washington's historic summit with Real America. The meeting between diplomats from DC and presentatives of Real America is hoped to quell long stummering tensions between the two powers.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, Now, let's get back to the other one we had.
Speaker 9: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I hope this isn't another Whitney web thing. She really irritates me. That says they all trade on your data, every platform, compromise that I get it right, Yes I did.
Speaker 4: Or in Las Vegas, Chicago and you said, with Trump's Vice president pick being a protege of Peter Thal, you can kiss critical reporting from alternative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the other thing too, when we talked about JD. Vance right and his connections with Peter Tiel. There's all these are all lines right that we're drawing here, and they're crisscrossing over the top of a lot of different things. So we're looking at Rumble, We're looking at Twitter, we're looking at Facebook, all Peter Thiel involved, right. And if we don't think that this is not forget just data harvesting and all this sort of stuff. We're talking about mapping, threat accessing. And when time does come and they are ready to make a move, especially on that one thing that we were talking about with the Second Amendment, they're going to remove And I've been saying this for a long time. You know, if they're going to play a game at chess, they're going to be taking pieces off the board before the game even starts. And what I mean by that is anybody who could be considered a potential leader of a resistance, and I don't mean violently, I just mean, like anybody who can convince and influence people to realize that they're being screwed. Those people will be taken away in the middle of the night, maybe shot in the front of their homes. You know, you have you have a Trump's truth Social which is basically General Flynn's truth social. You know, they already have done this. They've already sent FBI agents. They alerted the FBI, and they shot and killed a seventy one year old man who walked with a cane because he made some comment about, of all people, Biden and that's that's what his life was worth to them. And he was a He was a veteran, you know, so when you think veteran, you're thinking, maybe, well, then the government would like me, and they won't know. They see that as ay. They do not treat veteran as something of nobility or like you're one of them, not at all. They see that as a way of playing on the public, that you are a PTSD disgruntled, mentally unstable, violent, alcoholic, whatever else, life being it with every anything that can think to throw in at you, that's what they consider a veteran. And it's all about what they decide they want to spend, you know, when when it's one of their political candidates, being a veteran is a way to appeal to the public. When it's someone that they want to take out, it's because that they were you know, they were you know, used to be called show shock, but they're they're PTSD and they're they're volatile. Right.
Speaker 4: The media on his campaign goodbye, since still funds most of the big names, not that there was really any to begin with. So I mean any reporting on Peter.
Speaker 15: Thield so well, yeah, not a lot of reporting on Peter.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't want to flatter myself, but would you include me and that as one of the big names that deal fun?
Speaker 13: I don't know, do you take money from Peter Thiel? I mean, I appreciate you having me on to talk about him and why I think he's horrible for human freedom in the United States of America.
Speaker 4: I mean he gave me the down payment for my house. Is that bad?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, no, we have We're just like you know, Russell Brand and Glenn Greenwell, we're on Rumble and in order for us to come to put our videos up on Rumble, which I wouldn't have, they offered us in a financial incentive to do so, so we do that. So now they incentivize us to use Rumble. I like using Rumble because again, just like Twitter.
Speaker 1: Son of a bitch, some people are getting financially incentivized to be on here? What what? I guess I have to be a two bit comedian in order to have that option and that offer. Just like, I don't understand how people get called in by Spotify and offered a contract with them. How does that happen? Where does this? Where is this stuff coming from? Is it because it's a narrative spinner that you know, maybe he's controlled op and that's why it's it's working even if he doesn't understand he is himself, Like what what about that is valuable? If you're gonna do it anyway, you're gonna be on some platform anyway. You know, why is it that they want you on their particular one? You know what I mean? I just don't get it. I don't understand how people get paid to do this because I'm still trying to figure it out. And there's good people out there that have sites just like FTJ Media, you know what I mean. So if there was ever a way to like do this so that I could spend all of my time doing it and you know, making hout sauce when when it when it comes up, and you know, I get orders and I have to do the wholesale orders. If this was like my primary way of doing things, you could imagine you could just imagine how much more I'm an effort I could put into it. And if there was any way of being able to get the things that I need in order to make the the process smoother and easier on me, like you know, the computer that doesn't work right now and all that stuff. Yeah, I'd be flying through these videos and I'd be doing some kick ass high quality documentaries as well. That's why if you guys go to that Gibson Go link, that's you know, provided it doesn't trickle in over the period of three years, that money will be used to get the components that I need for the new computer, and that way I can start working on bigger, better things. And I want to do that documentary with the FTJ Media crew, so everybody kind of like introduces themselves and talks about stuff, but then it's a full on documentary that they can also cube up chunks of and use on their platform for you know, promotional purposes and stuff like that, or as their introductory videos so that people get to know what their show is about. That that's my plan. Now is there time to do it? Is their funds to do that. No, there never is, but it would be something that I could definitely pull off. And if I had the right graphics card in a new computer, then I could actually use the notes in DaVinci Resolve to do all those really cool edits and post production to make it look really really good. You know that's the other thing too. These people have crews that work on this stuff for them. They don't devote a lot of their time into doing all that processing. Someone else is doing.
Speaker 4: It for whatever reason. They don't police my speech and they don't do monetize my videos, and they let me say whatever I want, unlike Google, which is directly a CIA invention.
Speaker 1: And you know, he makes a point there the reason why they're letting you say whatever you want. And I'm not talking about him, but they want examples out there like him, and like whomever else you can pick out that you know is way too popular for their own good, like Stupieters right, because that is a it's an example that influences other people to start speaking their own mind because Stu will say something that you're like, WHOA, I can't believe the actually said that. And you're still on another data duh. So when you do it, your stuff may go you know, into the into the trash can and you or it won't because they that's exactly what they wanted you to do. They wanted you to commit to some sort of idealism that they can then later condemn you for and they're like, Aha, you finally spoke it aloud.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So whether that just be a comment on someone else's video that gets uh, you know, filed in the in the in the metadata, or if it's some other thing that you create yourself or say yourself in a video, well that's just adding to your file.
Speaker 15: So they're all CIA inventions.
Speaker 4: So for whatever reason, this CIA invention that allows you to.
Speaker 1: An irritating person, I can't stand her.
Speaker 4: Be the freedom to say what I want.
Speaker 13: Sure, but I'll look about the utility of that for someone like Peter Thield, who's developed this domestic tear spying apparatus.
Speaker 1: The problem, god, even the guttural away that she ran talks, I can't fucking deal with.
Speaker 13: It lies in the fact that you know, perhaps people aren't censoring there, but they're giving them data that they can use to profile you on behalf of their intelligence, you know, the intelligence agencies that pay them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so try opening your whole fucking mouth when you talk.
Speaker 15: I think that's the issue.
Speaker 13: So, you know, I think it would clear up a lot perhaps if Rumble leadership talked about how they use your user data and how they prevent companies and intelligence contractors like Peter like Palenteer from sucking it all up and using it to profile Americans.
Speaker 4: I mean, no matter what you do, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, for sure, no matter what you do, there's someone sucking up your data. Yes, right, so there's no getting out of it.
Speaker 13: Well, well, the getting out of it is finding other platforms or finding ways.
Speaker 1: To like ftjvdia dot com.
Speaker 15: Trying to be as anonymous online.
Speaker 13: But unfortunately we're being led to a world in PayPal and some other feel connected companies and really most of big tech and the biggest banks in the country are part of this effort at the World Economic Forum called the Partnership against Cybercrime along with the FBI and the Secret Service and Israeli intelligence, and their goal is to have you have a digital ida in order to access the Internet, to stop cybercrime and to stop hacking. And they define cybercrime as speech they don't like.
Speaker 15: Also, that's right.
Speaker 1: So if you get cybercrime is speech they don't like, and who determines that the people who don't need it? Oh wait a minute, should I sing the song? We don't talk about Jews noon, No, no, not Bruno, right, we don't talk about Jews. No no, no.
Speaker 4: To you considered a cyber terrorist. If they say you're spreading misinformation, you're a terrorist. They can put you in jail with not a charge. It because of Barack Obama repealing ABIs Corpus, and all they have to do is say you're a cyber terrorist, and that means you said something online they didn't like.
Speaker 1: Hibeas Corpus has been dead since Abraham Lincoln, basically, so just because they grew in through the motions and did it again, it was never actually read. Nothing was reinstated by Congress after you know, that whole ordeal in the eighteen sixties, so didn't really exist after that. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Now, now, Whitney, I've for an hour, we've been sitting here being critical of Peter Thiel and Pallanter and all things JD. Vance and Donald Trump. Would you still consider me part of this group of people who is a going to be uh critical or I don't.
Speaker 13: Think I ever said I considered you to be part of that, but there certainly are significant figures and alternation.
Speaker 1: And he mentioned one of them, Russell Brand earned.
Speaker 13: The media, And I don't really want to name any names because I've been on some of their shows as well.
Speaker 1: So your cop oh, so there you go, you know, bias.
Speaker 13: Well, I didn't mean it like that, but I just don't want to like start, you know, a fight unnecessarily with people that have been nice to me, I guess.
Speaker 1: But I think, right, as long as the devil's nice to you, it's okay to play nice with them and get something from them. And yeahda yaha, Yeah that's great if it's spycraft. But if you're enabling them to continue to do horrible things while you talk about how bad it is, then what are you actually affecting their whitney? You fucking idiot.
Speaker 13: I think that you know, when you take money from someone, it can impact what you report on. And I think some people challenge that what you have done in this case, right, and other people do not. But I think someone like Peter Thiel is hugely influential, and I think they balanced.
Speaker 1: They bounce back and forth between teal and feel over and over again.
Speaker 15: Do you know what that he's not talked about enough.
Speaker 13: I mean, the billionaires like him have so much money to spend on PR and to spend on buying up influencers to try and make them look.
Speaker 1: Like And I doubt that he's an organic creature either. You know, it's just somebody who is making the system work that they want and working a certain sub section of it. I don't think that he's anything special. He's just an agent, right Like I mean, these billionaire people that get into these positions and make this this niche for themselves, I don't see them as not being able to do any of that without help. To accomplish that type of thing, you need a big network behind.
Speaker 13: You, like something they're not. I mean, Peter Thiel has convinced people he's a libertarian when he's given the CIA, the national security state, the most powerful weapon it's arsenal Palentier, not to mention some of the other companies that he's helped developed, including one that he developed that he funded alongside Jeffrey Epstein that is taking over nine one one call centers all over the country called carby nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Well, we can also talk about the Amber Alert system if you're going to bring up that stuff. Yeah, Nancy, what's her name, the one that was caught with thirty three children? And what do you call it? The Dominican Republic? The Clinton woman forgot her name Lyle and why right now? But it's she was the CEO or CFO or something like that of that company that you know, Alert Systems or something like that that did that does the Amber Alert. And I've always said this one hundred thousand times, and I've said it before here that and maybe I got the affirms the name wrong. Maybe that's why I can't think of the last one. But it doesn't matter. You understand who I'm talking about, the one that the Clinton's bailed out basically covered for. And that was just the one time that shatcat bringing thirty three interesting number into the Dominican from Haiti. But she then was working for that company that was in charge of Amber Alert. Well, someone who's smuggling kids in stealing them, why would they be involved in something that also involves children if they're in under the facade that they're trying to help them, or is it simply that the cp you know, cps and stuff like that are such weapons, such demonic tools of the state that parents attempt occasionally to rescue their children from foster abuse and sexual abuse in these places and potential murder at some point, and they go on the run and then you get an alert saying that you know there's a child that's been you know, that's in danger, and you don't know if that's the parents. You don't know if that's someone trying to save that child. But you think you're because you know, you're a Karen or whatever, or you're you're a concerns. Isn't you think you're doing some wonderful thing by you know, when you catch that plate driving by you, you you you alert the authorities on it, and then that kid goes right back to the same hell he was in and it gets worse and the parents are no longer available again because they're taken away so that they can't save their children. That's a different outcome than you would have expected, right.
Speaker 13: You know, there's all this stuff happening. People need to know what Peter Thiel is actually doing, and you know, be aware of what they're using the internet for. When you interact with it, try and take steps to mitigate it. But ultimately I think they're trying to get us. You know, Silicon Valley runs both political parties, right, they're essentially our de facto government because they.
Speaker 1: Well, let's put it out there a little bit better, the international banking system runs our country. Those international bankers happen to be of a certain type of people that we call the chosen, and that's who runs the country and everything else. And you and the media. I'm not talking about you guys out there. I'm talking about her and that. As long as this is a safe conversation with inside the box and they're allowed to say it, and as long as it's influencing other people to speak their mind, then that's good because then it's serving a purpose of drawing more people in by getting them to you know, basically, when you make a statement, you're raising your hand, basically raising your hand and declaring something. Then you can have it stuck to you legally and all this other stuff. So that's a function of this social media is to get more people who they wouldn't know what they were thinking unless they were sharing it, to speak their minds.
Speaker 13: That's what the national security state, all of the big tech companies or military and intelligence contractors. It's not just Palenteer, but they're a big one, and they put you on the knotty list, right.
Speaker 1: And Palenteers also remember the people who you know, it's peer tal but they developed the integral part of the software that allows for that metadata to be understood by the AI. So without that component, AI would basically be useless, buggy, inco inconsistent, incoherent, and have multiple issues with it. It's only because of Palenteer that AI is so dangerous.
Speaker 15: But you know, essentially they all do it.
Speaker 1: And this is really and that's why I don't think he's organic. You know, he's just like every other billionaire that I don't think is just there because he's such a wonderful thing, you know, so wonderful at what they do. No, it's because there's a whole network of people working behind that. He's the front faith and that's all there's do and why not making the libertarians, it makes the dumb people think he's cool.
Speaker 13: The people that run our government, and they're leading us into a technocratic, totalitarian hellhole. And the only way to get out of it at some point is to not be dependent on their services. And they've made us dependent on their services. So I think it's high time Wen.
Speaker 1: You're not though, because there's ftjmedia dot com.
Speaker 13: Why we can still talk freely, you know, at least on some platforms, to use that to develop solutions and develop alternatives that don't involve these people, don't involve these billionaires. And it's another interesting thing too that all of the big Silicon Valley oligarchs, every single one of them, had a relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 15: Why is that.
Speaker 1: Probably a gay one.
Speaker 13: Why did Larry Page disappear when he was subpoena as part of the JP Morgan Epstein USBI case. Why was Sergey Brin and Elon Musk subpoena? Why did Je Bezos and Gulain Maxwell have such a close relationship. Why did Reed Hoffman hang out with Jeffrey Epstein all the time?
Speaker 1: What Peter Thiel I still will say that if you have Jeff Bezos and that lazy, strange, weird thing with his eye, and that is actually something that can potentially happen when a child. This is discussing, but it's it could be a result of very very brutal sodomy. They call it pandas because it makes the children's eyes like plaque, and that could actually be an indication of where bezos actually comes from. You could have been groomed for that position. And they if you know anything about the Francists, they do it to their own children. They're sacrificed their own children. They do all kinds of sick shit. So you know, they even have this really discussing sick ritual during Christmas where the person the child with the last ornament on the tree. I'm not saying this about Frankism, but this is part of one of the one of the cults associated with this type of kabbalistic shit, that's the one that could sacrifice to put them to puts the last one man on the tree. We didn't do a tree for a couple of years because if we understood, like, oh, this other crazy shit about the ceremony, and then I was like, you know what, fuck this, this is not what it means to us. We're not gonna not do this anymore. We're gonna We're gonna have a tree for our daughter and let her have the great memories so that I had when I was a kid, but for like two years we didn't do a tree. And that was, you know, because of all the shit that we were, you know, learning about this Abrahamic deception and all that. And you know, again, don't let them steal away your symbols. Don't let them steal away your what it means to you, your intent, right, You're not giving them energy if you're not thinking about it in their way in that sense. And uh, yeah, there's a lot of different problems with the tree and what it means and how it was you weren't supposed to have a pine inside of the home and all this other stuff, but that aside, you know what I mean, It's like you make your own decisions of how you're gonna how you're gonna make the to make the good men with your family. We'll have meetings with take it back right, Reclaim it.
Speaker 13: Jeffrey Epstein and co co funded companies with him.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh, okay, hold on, I need to stop and do this right now because I'm going to do this more often. But right now, Giuseppe is starting on FTJ Media right now, and I think David Dave Scorpio is going to be back on today and I think Dave Gaherry, you might want to go flip over to that on ftjmedia dot com. So go ahead and do this ten on one right now. I think he has like a ten minute intro or something like that, and we'll be done here in a few minutes. But just know that that's happening. And when I remember, I'm going to continue to let people know it starts. It starts after his show starts after my show, So let that be known and check him out, and like I said, get on FTJ media. It also helped because I'm fifty six. Scriver is there now and he's got eighty one. Remember we just started, and I'm trying to raise them to one hundred. I really I would love to just be able to see that happen, like maybe race them to the one hundred and make it happen. Hold on, Lesly, I got other people here talking to henything got seventy percent PTSD rating and didn't apply for it, lost the leg BKA got nothing for that. Oh man, dude, sorry, I didn't know about that, you bushmaster. Sorry man, it's only seventy percent, Like, what the hell else did you need? To do fucking va. So retorted, all right, I think that if they deliver their tiny poison pills, then they can indeed say whatever they want. Example, if Door mentions the hollow hoax one once a week, then he is all clear, right, yeah, no, I get you, yeah right song as you sprinkle into poison, right, because then it's still steering people in the direction that the handlers want them to go. Absolutely me, get my ass out of here again, that's good.
Speaker 13: So what's going on here? So what do you want these people deciding our future and deciding who gets on the naughty listens? I mean, that's just insane.
Speaker 1: That's gonna happen anyway, because right now our system is well it's their system. We just happen to be in their system. Then that's that's the problem. We have to make that change before we can do anything about it. And that's why you need thesis like ftjmedia dot com, where you're creating your own world. You're creating your own parallel society if you will, that they don't control. Because as long as you're going into their backyard or into their sandbox and expect them to give you rights, you're losing your your you're not you're not thinking about it properly. If they own it, then you're not really entitled to anything because you're on their property, you see what I mean. So they're gonna do whatever they're going to do, and that they have sinister me you know, sinister devices or sinister intent, then they're gonna do whatever they're going to do. And we already know what they're gonna do. We already know that they have sinister intent. And to them, it's so like the banality of evil. It's like they don't even most most of them don't even realize just how evil what they do is. And they don't live in the same world as we do. Billionaires don't live in the same world that we do. They don't have the same issues and the same anxieties and the same needs, and they don't have the same you know, imagine being in so accepted by this international conglomerate system of evil that things like the irs and you know, taxes don't really affect you because at the level of lobby and all this other stuff that these companies at, they don't follow any of the rules that they make the regular man do. Think about that, and think about if you're in this position. Would you ever, even if you had the ability to have your own mind and conscience, which I don't think a lot of these people do that aren't in these positions, what would they? Why would they?
Speaker 4: They would not sacrifice that for some noble cause. We have to become not dependent on their platforms. So after nine to eleven, the government wanted all the telecommunications companies to give their data to the government. And there was one guy I can't remember his name, and I can't remember the name of the company. Maybe you remember, who wouldn't do it. He was the CEO of a telecom company and he wouldn't give the data. And what did they do to him? They put him in jail. They made him a criminal, just like they did doing the Trump just like they're doing this top Coop City protesters, like they did the LULA, like they're doing the imrom con. If you won't go along with the game, they'll so they'll never be a platform that isn't because if there is, they'll just criminalize that billionaire who's funding it.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, we don't have a billionaire funding it. And that's probably one of the main better things that we have going for us is that we don't have a board of directors, we don't have a bunch of outside forces that we depend on in order to get things going. FTJ Media does exist. And by the way, joshu tv dot com was one man show and that too was pure Section two thirty free speech platform. The reincarnation of it is FTJ media. And you know this is Dave Gaherry and Josette Vafanculo and josh who in the science because he's creating it project. It's the it's the it's the new, it's a new in crowd thing to do ftjmedia dot Com. So there by saying that there is none, people don't look for anything else either because they area assume that there is none, but not because there isn't none. There is one. And I'm explaining it to you right now. It's ftjmedia dot Com.
Speaker 4: Or whoever it is and put them in jail, right yeah.
Speaker 13: But I mean, is this the kind of society where we would just want to sit back and like vote for Trump and hope that that's going to fix everything.
Speaker 15: That's not going to solve this problem either, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: And no, I agree, there is obviously voting for the Democrat candidate there really any I mean, none of these candidates get are going to get in the White House and magically fix everything it's up.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and there's the whole idea that that's a solution. The first place is flood.
Speaker 13: Thinking to Americans to take individual responsibility for our lives and try and make our communities and our ourselves and our families as resilient as possible for all this crazy stuff that's starting to happen, whether it's you know, problems with the economy and other war, supply.
Speaker 15: Chain issues, cyber attacks, whatever.
Speaker 13: I mean, obviously things are going to get really crazy, and we need to be able to rely on each other in our communities and not rely on.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how we sit back and watch them destroy the the supply chain attack truckers. And I don't mean the truckers in Canada. I mean like the fuel, the electric truckletron. You know that that initiative that all this green bs, all this stuff that makes you know, their job more expensive to do, so that your the goods that they deliver are more expensive. All that crap in addition to the food chain being interrupted and attacked and assaulting and blowing up in the middle of night, all that stuff. And then there are constant statements that they're going to replace your food with fake, deadly, unnutritious, anti nutritious stuff, and you're not even gonna know about it, and they don't have to tell you because they're the ones that make these rules in the first place, and those rules only apply to the small businesses, not to them. All that stuff. Why are we sending back waiting for ourselves to be poisoned further and more rapidly and starve to death. These are our families we have to think about. Even if we don't care about ourselves, we got to be thinking about their family. And if they are making a move towards your way of protecting your home, like with that one thing I showed you about the ar assault rifle m light but I was making a comment there, then this is going to get more and more dramatic and rapid. Once they succeed in at least scaring the Karens and the soccer moms and all that crap into putting pressure on their communities to do stuff like that to get rid of their only line of defense, and then what you rely on the corrupt system of demons to protect you. How does that make sense? How many people besides the synagogues did the cheka protect.
Speaker 13: On the government or big tech to come in and solve all our problems. Big tech wants to lead us to a world where everything we do is dependent on our digital ID and our online activity and how we've been profiled. They want us to go live in the metaverse.
Speaker 15: And all of this stuff.
Speaker 13: If you don't want that world, it's time to think about what you're gonna what you're going to do about it. You don't like, you're thinking about alternatives.
Speaker 4: You don't like the idea of a fifteen minute city, and it's getting CBDCs.
Speaker 15: No, I don't.
Speaker 13: But again let's keep in mind too, as far as it relates to CBDCs, that it's very possible to have programmable surveilable money not just issued by the Central Bank but also the big Wall Street bank. So that's exactly what people like Jamie Diamond have talked about doing. That's right their jpm coin and things like that. So even though Trump has disavowed CBBC's he certainly hasn't disavowed programmable survailable money, and in the United States it was always most likely to come not from the FED but from the Wall Street banks, who in the United States own the Federal Reserve System. The most powerful bank in the Federal Reserve System is the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Its largest shareholder is JP Morgan.
Speaker 4: That's right, Hey, I'll see you on tour in Las Vegas, Chicago and Grand Rapids.
Speaker 1: And the hell you will. All right, is there anything left here? So let's keep an eye on the Middle East, obviously, because they're getting more and more bold with their attacks. Let's see if there's anything good in this comment. That was whitty webdud. This is so stupid. This person says, Actually, Whinny Webb broke down jd Vance on Jimmy Dore a thousand times better than the chick you played, and Whitney broke it down a month before. Hey, fuck it hard. Why don't you pay attention to the video that we're watching right now? What did I just show you? Dumb fuck Jesus Christ talking about yesterday's video and I was saying how this person was a moron at the time that I was talking about. What does this actually think Actually it means you're saying you're disagreeing with something that I said. When I was saying yesterday that I didn't like the presenter that was doing the thing, I was just showing you what was there was going through the news articles that I had. Man, I don't I can't stand when people think they have a point when they're not making one. Fuck this idiot, They're done. Fuck you, you dumb idiot. You can't stand stupid people. Stupid piece of shit. I hope you see that, Todd, you fucking moron. All right, last thing, I'm gonna do this. We're gonna do this so again. This is ftjmedia dot Com backslash channel Ballockslash Ballbusters. This is in the description of my video right here. You'll see it. Right after you see the money Tree Publishing dot Com. You'll see the center fry, you'll see the Telegram group, and then ftjmedia dot Com backslash channel Blackslash Ballbusters. Just beneath that is the lead big farm behind. That's the link to get into doctor Peter Glynden's All Access membership where he does two other Q and a Q and as a week has tons and tons of videos that interview with him, and doctor Manso is absolutely imperative that you watch and use code Healthy Wealthy Wives for fifty percent off for limited time. So underneath that you'll see the commercial free videos, podcast and exclusive on Patreon and the Patreon link. And then there's the Creatine, which by the way, I took before I sat down here. I'm gonna get on the elliptical now. I'm still coughing up soff I don't know if you guys saw me doing that while I was in the little corner box, but i'man coughing up stuff the whole time. And then the books and all this stuff. But remember remember you click just on the semper fry one and you get to the majority of all that stuff that's in the list. You click on the doctor Peter glynnon picture to get to his site, and then you use the Healthy Wealthy Wise for the fifty percent off. Click doctor Mansa for his site. You click as you're well for doctor Manso's products. You want his book, you come over here to the left side. Then you have my book, The Creatine, and then all the hot Sauce. And this is how I make my family work. So if you're a hot sauce fan, go for it. If your book fan, go for If you're a creatin fan, go for it. If you want to hook up one of these things. It also helps the show, all right. And the other thing is the money Tree Publishing thing, which I'll just go ahead and jump back into real quick. So money Tree Publishing right there, you click on that link. It's moneytree Publishing dot Com back slash shop and deer is all the products right there that you can grab. Synegaga Satan Hosting Parasite. That should be a good book. Exploiting Middle East myths, Helstorm. That's something that I read and it was an amazing book. Amazing book. Let's see, I have been reading the Henry Ford one and I am reading this one right now, And like I said, I think there's this also. So when you hit this MTP thing that's just right there, and then you can choose an option right and then my name is right there, all right, And then when you click it, you can change the amount right there if you want, So there you go. You can, you can, all right, and that'll be in the number of dollars. Okay, there you have it. And that reminds me I have to send a copy of my book to Dave today. I said I was gonna do before I left for my trip to New York, which by the way, was amazing. When I have a chance to. Actually, I haven't been feeling well, like I said, But if I get a chance to sit down finally and do any of the editing and processing of the video that I took there, then there'll be some cool family videos. There's two stuff. Oh all right, one last thing. Let me show you this on YouTube. Let me get it to my channel real quick. So this is basically a business site, but I did put up some family picture for the video here. So when you go into the one that says videos, I should show up all right, there you go. So this is Grandpa's kayak lesson one and two, and that's my daughter for the very first time in a kayak, and then there's Grandpa over there teaching her how to dive. She'd dove off the doc for the first time she ever tried to dive, and she was instructed very very much over and over. Ever ever do that in the pool. You have to make sure that the water is deep enough. So we don't do that in the pool anywhere you go. Just this is you know, a skill that you can learn here because you know it's deep enough for her to do that. There and there's my dad. I told you I'm the short guy because my mom was small. Short, right, it is small, but really cool pictures, really cool videos. She's such a fearless child. I love it. She's so good at everything. She's an amazing gyenist, so many cool things about I love my daughter so much. So there you go, and that's that. So oh yeah, and none on my Instagram on my business account for the awesome hot Sauce, which is awesome hot sauce for you, the number four in the letter you if you're looking for it, I posted a forty one second clip of my dad's you know instructions. That was in addition to those two videos. It's another little chunk of it. It was the very first part of the of the of the training session, if you will. And it has like three thousand views on it already. Like I don't get a whole lot of traffic or a whole lot of activity on my thing because I post to infrequently, but right now there's like over three thousand views. And I thought that was pretty crazy, pretty cool on that particular, like little forty one second clips of my daughter on the kayak, So that was pretty neat. Well, as I say, let's see, that's funny, she said, there's a Karen, but not a Karen here. Yeah, not looking forward to the neo Cheka in the US, currently being placed strategically all over the country and waiting for day X. Right. An interesting letter that you checked too, because everything's X and tomorrow is the lions Gate portal. Everybody, it's the anniversary of the burnt sacrifice, burnt offering of Lahina. We could call that a government attack, we could call it whatever we want to call it, because it definitely doesn't look all that natural. And lots of children missing during that process too, lots of questions still not answered, lots of strange burned patterns, lots of really questionable uh choices made by the local government there and the police to hold people in the position where they would be burned out if they didn't run into the into the ocean. Pretty pretty weird stuff. So that's happening again. So who knows if they're going to kick something else off here in Middle East or something like that. But the lions Gate Portal is like something that has to do as serious and their stuff and the celestial Sodomites know all about it. So because they're Astralla. The reason why I call them that, because they're well sodomites and they are estralla, you know, the in the as far back as the ancient times they were the Australa. Right, So celestial astrology Sodomites, because that's what they do, all right, have a nice day, check out all the stuff and get on to FTJ Media. I try to say it as much as I'm as I could this time because it's really really important. And now that I'm done, if you haven't already, check out yr Sepi because it should be a good show. I'm gonna probably be listening to it when I'm on the elliptical. If I'm not reading. Sometimes I need to read in order to not feel like I'm dying. My brain focuses so much on the reading that I can overcome, like you know, you know, getting into the lactic acid stage, because that your body keeps on trying to tell you stop because you're you're built for like short duration. Then you switch over and that's when the lactic acid thing and it's all that crap. But yeah, you know what I mean, Like at the two minute marks, the seven minut market, and like the ten minute mark, there's usually like difficulties and then once you get on there, you're on a plateau and you're ad to rock. You just got to get yourself over those humps, you know what I mean. And by the way, it's been a while since we've done this, And maybe I'll pull out a couple of choice episodes of mister Cooper Bill Cooper was right, and maybe we'll do a show on that soon. And I have Duayanne I think coming back from the Bulletproof Pub soon and that'll be a good show. I want to try to get Dave Gaherry on here, and maybe I can get guepe on here. Maybe they'll both come together and talk a little bit of stuff and stuff. Yeah, man, take care, Bushmaster, Love you man, and to you guys, bye, see you tomorrow.