Speaker 1: She's been voted how many times the best butt in the adult industry.
Speaker 2: I believe I've won five times, four or five times?
Speaker 3: Who's counting though?
Speaker 1: How many? How many people count their championships, but championship type of person, champion, championship type of boutet?
Speaker 3: And are you from Texas?
Speaker 2: You know I wasn't born there, but I was raised there, you know, So for me, I feel like Texas is home and I was the only thing I've ever known. I was born in Panama, raised in Texas, my military brat.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but you haven't been very bratty so far. You've been very professional.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm always professional, but you know, sometimes people take that where it's like you ask for too many things. I think it's just being a brat.
Speaker 3: But it's just you ask for one thing.
Speaker 2: I know what I like.
Speaker 1: You asked for one thing and it was champagne, and we got you champagne. You did a little warm though it was because I'm drinking it too. I started slurring my words out there. I apologize in advance, but Alexis laid over there. Alexis and then joining us. Rebecca Barrett, Hello, professional entrepreneur, professional housewife, Yes, she used to be a feminist and now she rails against feminism and modern day feminism. Interesting, very interesting, delight, pleasure. And then Natalia del Ville, she's on the Ones and twos over there. You know, Natalia used to have a shorter chair, and I was like, guys, we're not doing the show anymore until we raised Natalia up.
Speaker 3: Lovely gal, she's wearing pink. I'm wearing pink. You got pink. I'm gonna get the memo.
Speaker 2: I make everybody flow together.
Speaker 1: But are you okay with having a conversation about feminism today and being a female who is empowered.
Speaker 2: I am up for any conversation. I think knowledge is power. I think communication is important. I don't think everybody's gonna, you know, be on the same page at everything, but I'm open into suggestion.
Speaker 1: I love that now. On Instagram, I went to go pull up Alexis Texas, but that wasn't there. But it led me to white girl politick in me? Did you take it from the song Kanye Mercy Big Sean?
Speaker 2: That's that I did, did Sean and inspired. You know, it's one of those things that because of social media, we always you know, adult entertainer entertainers get sometimes red flagged immediately just because my name may not be me posting anything crazy. So Alexis Texas was deleted quickly. So I had to come up with something clever, and I thought it was a really good name. So I did white Girl Politicking and that's that.
Speaker 3: Sarah Palin and here we are. I believe that was the lyrics. We read those lyrics to the song.
Speaker 2: Yes am I into politics? You know, not like that?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I have my opinions, but I'm not like Pull up.
Speaker 1: Alexis white Girl Politicians, uh Instagram, so we get a feel.
Speaker 3: For what's going on. Six million on ig. She ain't no joke, not too shabby, not too shabby.
Speaker 1: Hall of fame right here, but it goes by white girl politic and official official Alexis Texas Instagram. For business inquiries, contact Fred Frenschie. Yeah what happens when.
Speaker 3: You contact him that business content?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm here right now.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: That's how we got.
Speaker 2: You emailed me and I didn't answer, but he did.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Fred.
Speaker 1: So that link does lead to somewhere. Let's pull up this song so people understand who Alexis is. If you're not familiar with the song Mercy by Big Sean. Big Sean's most famous song, I believe went something.
Speaker 2: Like I danced to that many nights.
Speaker 1: I bet you do.
Speaker 3: Is that an inspiration of yours? That song?
Speaker 2: I mean I had it and I shook it and it did its thing, and it made lots of money doing it, So you know, I can't be mad.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about the money today as well. But let's get to this line now we out in Paris. Yeah, I'm Perier and white Girl's politick in.
Speaker 2: That's Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: That's Alexis Texas. Forget about Sarah Palin, that's that Californication. So that's a little bit background for Alexis. Thank you for sharing that. So before we get into this deep conversation today, we're going to do this for about an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Hour forty five. Hopefully you've used the restroom.
Speaker 1: If you drink too much, you can slide out for a second, but hold it if you can. Before we get into the nitty gritty and discuss money in relationships, let's just start off with an easy question. Are you single, married relationship? What's your relationship status?
Speaker 2: Who says that's an easy question. I am single. Yeah, single. That's really as dry as it can be. There's nothing happening out there. Dating is not always easy for someone who's been in the adult entertainment business, even though I haven't shot any like adult content really like that in over five years for the company. I shoot my own stuff for my own only fans, but I don't shoot with other partners. I just shoot with myself only. But I think it's just the stigma. I think people are intimidated because I am an alpha female and sometimes, you know, it takes a strong individual to break those walls down, and some people aren't always up for the challenge. And I'm okay with that because that means they're not meant for me.
Speaker 1: So you consider yourself an alpha female? Do you consider yourself an alpha female? No, not at all.
Speaker 3: So we're going to get into what.
Speaker 1: An alpha female is and what is a more of a feminine female? Is that what's the opposite of an alpha female?
Speaker 4: Feminine?
Speaker 3: Okay, so, but you're also pretty feminine I am.
Speaker 2: I think you have to have masculine and feminine. I think everybody has those two regardless, you know, just in general, yeah, to coexists. But I think that my my masculine comes out a little bit more sometimes because of even my persona, of who I am and how I have to move for business or whatever. In my personal life, I'm more feminine as far as the energy that I give off, it just depends.
Speaker 3: So we're going to.
Speaker 1: Talk about that before we Before we move on to that, let's stay on the relationship status. You said that you're single, single, ready to mingle, single, ready to mingle. I assume that you have no shortage of suitors out there, hollering, sliding in DMS approaching.
Speaker 2: I don't really look at my DMS. I don't really feel like there's anyone knocking down my door.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know what this is about.
Speaker 3: Well, let's help.
Speaker 1: Alexis out, Alexis. What is your ideal man?
Speaker 2: My ideal man. I need a strong, confident, independent man that's not afraid to have somebody like myself be an individual, myself but also a partner. I think it takes a strong person to allow people to continue to grow whoever you are as a person individually and together. I think that people kind of stop sometimes when you get in relationships it's just unit ere. It's like a unit. And I think that people sometimes stop and forget who they are, and then they stop and they just grow as a relationship and then at the end sometimes that not always works out. So for me, I feel like it's really it's for me in my personal life. I need someone that's going to allow me to flourish and if it's creatively or whatever, and be my biggest supporter, but also be there to real me and at times as well.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about reeling you in. So you said that.
Speaker 1: The first word you said is I want a strong man. Yeah, you did say that, But you're also a self proclaimed alpha female. So what happens if this strong man hypothetical questionnaire, if this strong man says, take a backseat, miss alpha female next?
Speaker 2: Really, yes, so you're saying I do want an alpha male, but an alpha male male who's actually an alpha male is not intimidated by a woman trying to be who she is really because I don't think it's me trying to be domineering to a point where I'm controlling the relationship or that person. I think it's just allowing me to be me without being put in a box or take a back seat, taking back a seat to what like this is a you know, we're getting together side by side, not one in front of the other.
Speaker 1: So your last relationship, if you if you don't mind, how long did it last?
Speaker 2: Let's see, well.
Speaker 3: Where did I start my last relationship?
Speaker 2: I was in a relationship for two and a half years?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Was that an alpha male?
Speaker 4: He was?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And what happened with that? And why didn't that work out? Without getting all in the details, but if he was an alpha male, strong female, was he not on board?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: But I think I don't think that that's just the when you find that quality where you stop from there? There's other things on the checklist. There's other things, there's other standards, there's other things that may seemed okay in the beginning, but overall things time, things change instead of people, and it's okay to change what you want from a relationship and then move accordingly. And I had to move accordingly and it was no longer serving of me. So therefore you get cut off, so.
Speaker 4: You ended the relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, So let's incorporate Rebecca for a second. So you used to be more of an alpha female, right, you were working as.
Speaker 4: A I had to do companies. Yeah, okay, two companies, raised some money, written in Huffington posts, whatever magazine available, And yeah, I was an alpha. I was an alpha female, alpha dog, constantly hustling, constantly working. That was my life.
Speaker 1: Got it? But something changed? Yeah, walk us through that.
Speaker 4: So I realized, you know, as much as I accomplished in my career, I was in all of that stuff, raised money. All that stuff is great, right, all of that stuff is great. But then I would come home and no one's there. I would be n actually single, and I'd be asking myself why am I single? Why am I alone? Why am I here? And so I had to do a lot of self work and realize that my attitude, I was a competitive person in all like that translated into all my relationships, my work relationships, my my like family, familiar relationships, and also in my romantic relationships. And from there, I was like, Okay, we have to make a change. If I don't make a change for myself, Like clearly I've been doing this for ten years and still single, still here, still like coming home alone. And so I really had to deep dive take accountability look at myself in the mirror and say, it's not these people that are the problem, like you are the problem. You are, You are the issue here and maybe need to make a change.
Speaker 1: So if I'm understanding this correctly, priority number one when you were more of a boss babe was make money work and then you would get home and there'd be nobody there. So you had to look in the mirror and say, I need to make a change. Right. So then you met your husband, you're married, now you have a kid. So walk us through that process of becoming you know, more of a feminine woman, housewife, you know, going through that metamorphosis from the alpha female.
Speaker 3: Walk us through that process.
Speaker 4: So I read a lot of Jordan Pusten, and I think that helped me a lot because when I was in the feminist like mindset, it was all blame everyone else for your issues. It's all everyone else's fault and I don't have to take accountability for any of my actions. I can just move the way that I move and everyone has to just move with me. And that's not realistic whatsoever. And so I did a lot of work. I opened myself up to a relationship to that you know, I was instantly attracted to my husband.
Speaker 1: But the way shout out to the hobby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to James, love you, you.
Speaker 3: Don't, don't, don't even go there.
Speaker 2: Relax.
Speaker 4: And then during during our engagement process and dating, I learned how to be a wife and he learned how to be a husband through pre marital counseling, extensive pre marital counseling, and then you know, we got married. And now it's still like I still have to work on myself constantly because I can catch myself slipping and saying things that remind me of old Becca, the one that you don't want to see.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, what questions do you have for her?
Speaker 2: Because I have a lot and I and I think that I don't. I don't disagree abouly. It's your path, that's your journey, and everybody has their own thing. And I too have done or self work and I understand those things, but I don't see the difference of stopping being a boss, baber or whatever however you want to make it, and then that there has to be two different sizes. I think that it's where you are in your life and being open up to things, and I think that that we programmed as like as how we programmed as we when we were children, and what we saw growing up is how we end up in being in adults. So it's like until you allow yourself to take accountability and have like see your needs and what your wants really are, and you could have both, but you have to be communicated about those things and honest because everything even daily work, it takes every day. You know, I've done self work the last year, but it's still it's an ongoing process from anything from relationships to not. But I don't think it needs to be one or the other.
Speaker 1: Well for me personally, that's the question that I want to get to the heart of is because can you be both? Like here we have maybe what is considered two polar opposites boss babe making money, killing it hall of famer, okay, hall of famer, and you former boss babe entrepreneur who say that ain't the life for me. I wanted to get married, have kids, be a housewife.
Speaker 2: But being a boss babe and that sort of experiment. But that could be how she operates her family, how she's with in her you know, in your own comfortability level in that level because you did the work part. You did those things. That's I'm saying. I don't think that should be a different.
Speaker 3: Can you be both?
Speaker 4: I don't think that you can be both successfully. I think that you at one at a certain point, one has to take over the other. And because if I mean, I think your.
Speaker 2: Ego has to be lessoned. You have to understand the realist of certain things. But a lot of for me, I know the self work I have done, I have a big ego. So when I'm having a partner or whatever, it's about what who's going to take me to lessen those those things to real back on it. I don't think that it needs to be linear. I think it could be subjective.
Speaker 4: To a degree because where I push back is, you know you are a boss babe, you have a competitive nature. And the last relationship that you that you said that you have, he was an alpha. So if he was an alpha and he checked that box for you and he pushed you and he and you guys moved as like an alpha couple, then yes, I understand there are other reasons for why the relationship would fall apart, But if you already had an alpha, like, where do you think? How do how do you think that you're gonna find someone that's going to top being an alpha for you.
Speaker 2: Because there's multiple alphas. There's different types of alphas. There's type of alphas that are you know, in different scenarios. There's some people who want you to take a back seat, some people who want to empower you to be an alpha or just who you are as an individual. I don't think for me personally, I should have to lessen who I am or water down what really drives me and motivates me to find a partner. And if that's the case, that's not for me and the partner's not for right for me. I don't feel like it like I need to be one or the other?
Speaker 4: What h like? What does water down mean?
Speaker 2: As far as like how you said, like that's just I mean doing things that you like. I guess the analogy is like boss babe, Like why don't you feel that you're still of alpha or a boss? Paper had to be less of or submissive person than being quote unquote in alpha because I could be submissive in relationships as well. And I think alpha sometimes is misread sometimes as far as like it has to be my way, that it's only this way and like this, that and the other where that's not how I am and operating relationships, that's how I am with business. But business and relationships are two totally different things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but a lot of it bleeds into real all.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. If you have your own boundaries and you have your own standards, then that doesn't have to be that situation. There's pretty there's successful people, women who still have careers and have successful marriages, have children and doing the same thing. I don't think it has to be limited to one or the other.
Speaker 4: I believe that that is the exception, not.
Speaker 2: The rule, true, and that's why everybody's path is different. But I don't think that it has to like that's the end, all, y'all.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this. Do you you want to get married?
Speaker 2: I have been married, you have. I'm divorced happily for eight years. But I liked I was married. Yeah, yes, but I liked being married. I was married to the wrong person. I would if it happened for me, then yes I would. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you want to have kids?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't take it off the table, but I'm you know, I'm thirty seven years old.
Speaker 1: I really I thought you were way younger.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know if that's a compliment or not, but okay.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah I did. That is a compliment, I guess, but you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean.
Speaker 2: So for me, it's it's not that I you know, I've been a step mom. There's different situations where you can be a mother as well and other things too. I just don't know what's for me because I don't have that person that I'm working towards that goal with.
Speaker 3: So you're thirty seven, Yes, so I thought you were way younger.
Speaker 1: So my my line of questioning is going to change now again I thought you were way younger. But at thirty seven, I mean, how feasible is it to even have kids at thirty seven?
Speaker 2: It's feasible.
Speaker 1: It's pretty difficult. Do you have you have your your freezing your eggs? I will you have done this year?
Speaker 3: Got a girl?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because for me, it's like I don't know, but I'm not going to take it off the table. God, you know what I mean. So it's like maybe one day well and maybe I'll never do anything with it at all, But I don't know. So therefore, because I'm in a place financially that I can do that. Okay, I will do that, but I don't feel like again, I don't know yes or no. Like you would have asked me when I got married if I'm gonna see with him forever? I said yes, look at me now, you know what I mean. Things change and everything is permanent, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Got it? So, by the way, this conversation about having kids when you're with like you're let's just call it co workers, is this a common conversation, Like, I don't know, should we have kids? I don't think I'm thinking about it like, I mean, there's this conversation with Lisa Lisa, and she said, now the kids aren't for me. I think she's was in her late forties at the time. Now just not for her. You're thirty seven. The windows still potentially open. That conversation that you have with your fellow actresses, is there, Should we have kids? Should we not?
Speaker 3: What's that conversation look like?
Speaker 2: I mean, there's not like a boardroom meeting table where we're all discussed seeing serious topics like this. Everybody has their own individual lives, especially now with you know, things like only fans and stuff rarely.
Speaker 3: See, but even individual conversations. I'm sure women have these.
Speaker 2: Conversations my friends. Yes, it is. It's still a topic. I've you know, multiple friends in the same situation and wanting to freeze their eggs not knowing what they want to do, or if they've had a kid, they don't know if they want to have a second one, in all different situations. I mean, it's I think it's just a tip. I mean it's a normal question to ask at any age. Yeah, you know, maybe I guess being a little older, it's you know, your time lying is a little bit different. But I think now days, with technology and serrogacy and all kinds of different things, there's different options that it doesn't have to be just the biblical way.
Speaker 3: But if you didn't have kids, would you be upset about that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I don't think I need, like my biggest thing, if I could have had, you know, a kid with my ex husband, if I wanted to, But for me, I didn't think it was the right scenario and situation in that point to have a child be nswered in that lifestyle. So it wasn't for me.
Speaker 4: I actually have a question, did you I don't know when you started in the adult interest twenty one twenty one, okay, when you entered into the adult industry, did you think that your life was going to change in that way, like relationship wise, and or were like did you want to have kids? Back then? Did you want to have a husband and all of that stuff? Like where was your mindset at that point?
Speaker 2: I think ideally because I'm from Texas, a small town, like the whole fairy tale life of what people think. Of course, do you want to you know, a husband, kids, all these things. At the time of getting in the industry, I didn't really know what that meant. I always say like, I'm a young, dumb and full of come. I didn't really understand what that meant. But I enjoyed when men say that.
Speaker 3: I've never heard a woman.
Speaker 2: Say that, you're welcome today, welcome to.
Speaker 3: Female empowerment, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: But you know those those weren't you know? Everyone I always like said in the beginning was like, oh, what are you going to do when you when you're kids, when you have kids, or what are you going to do with that? And I was like, well, I would hope to believe that I would be a good enough parent to speak to my kids and communicate with them with this as it is. But the porn isn't the It's just a part of who I am, It's not who my hold existence.
Speaker 1: I don't want to stay on the kid thing too long, but I'll ask you one more question about a kid. If you did have kids, fairy Tale, you meet a guy, you have kids, is that going to be a difficult conversation to have with your kids?
Speaker 2: Like, by the way, you might see every video is difficult from sex, not.
Speaker 3: As difficult as this one.
Speaker 1: But again, by the way, you might see some videos of mommy that aren't exactly for you to see. Is that even like again, maybe not even yourself. But I assume this conversation happens in the adult film industry, Like we had a conversation with Ali Ray, Big Time OnlyFans. Girl makes a ton of money. She happened to she does it with her husband, but she had to have an, as she said, sort of an awkward conversation with her kids, especially the younger one. I assume these types of conversations are are had in the adult industry, and they're not exactly the most pleasant conversations.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know because I haven't had one. But again, for me, I feel like because of the type of I am, I'm very open and honest and like communication, and I would think that I would teach my children to be the same way and be open as long as I'm not hiding something and obviously age permitting of when they need to be let to know these details. I mean, I've had younger brothers, you know, growing up, and I had to tell them, you know, certain things as well, or they had questions. But it's life. You know, everybody has the same cards growing you know, everybody has difficult situations or topics that come up, maybe not personally attached to it, but your kids are going to watch porn. What are you going to talk about? Your kids are going to have to ask them. Maybe they saw something at their friend's house and they don't know what it is, but you're gonna have to talk about it, or you choose not to, and then your kids don't know and they assume what they want to and then they have their own situation. So for me, personally, the more communicated that you could be and more straight like straight up, then the better the outcome to be by.
Speaker 1: The way, I respect what you're saying. You're owning it, and it's communication is key. I think in any relationship, you know, communication to the point of over communicating is better than under communicating. But you know, you said you had conversations with your younger brothers or I assume even parmental figures. Father, I assume was that an awkward conversation?
Speaker 2: I mean, of course, sex is always awkward to people. Like I said, you know, when you have the birds and bees conversation, wasn't it awkward with your parents if you even had it? You know what I mean, it's weird. You know, you don't want to talk about jacking off or fucking somebody, and you know with your parents it's weird. But it's but there's a difference between doing that. But how do Yeah, but why is your kid going to do that? That's a little awkward?
Speaker 3: Your brother or following your brother.
Speaker 2: I'm not in some weird from Texas. Doesn't mean I'm fucking some inces.
Speaker 3: I've had a time in Texas.
Speaker 1: I'm not assuming that.
Speaker 2: No, But I'm just saying, so it's just a conversation one and done. I didn't continuous this conversation. It was, Hey, this is me. Yes, I've done it. Don't watch it if you If your friends are going to make fun of you, that's your problem, your grown ass man. Figure it out.
Speaker 1: One and done conversation.
Speaker 2: When and done. I actually really liked that just about anymore, like there's nothing that you need to beat a dead horse.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm one hundred percent with you, guys. We're about to have a fucking awkward conversation. I assume it was pretty awkward. Don't play no games.
Speaker 3: That wasn't awkward the first I just said, every situation like that, a.
Speaker 1: Really conversation, sit down around the table. Here's what Alexis is doing. If you like it, I don't care if you like whatever, don't like it, whatever, I'm out. There's a difficult conversation. Peace out.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not ideally exactly, but sure.
Speaker 3: But so that's what I've been vision conversation.
Speaker 2: What needed to be had, and like you know what I mean, I don't And again, because you're if you had, let's put your scenario your sister did porn, Yeah, you wouldn't be like, hey, I watched your poem. You know I mean, like, I'm not sitting there jerking, D're like, hey did you do this? Hey? My friends are telling me I saw you as this true is the type of situation. It wasn't like why why did you do this? They don't need to know that. It's my life, my choice, is my rights, my body.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. You had a follow up for her on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you when you date? Is that something that pops up? Do they know because I I'm so sorry I had to look you up because for.
Speaker 1: The record, Rebecca, I had to look you up. For the record, I didn't have to look at I didn't have to read the bio. Put it that way.
Speaker 4: Is that something that like people just know who you are?
Speaker 2: Not always?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like to assume that people know who I am. If I felt that you really didn't, or if I because I think in conversation like I'm a people person and I read off of energy and so I could tell like that they have no clue or they just think I'm an attractive female or whatever it is. I usually will be like, here's my Instagram. If you want to get to talk to me, then here it is so Therefore it's bam in your face you clearly see.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna be like, oh yeah, for.
Speaker 2: Me again, I'm not in a place in my life that I need to tolerate someone that doesn't tolerate what I did in my past. Again, it doesn't define who I am. It is a part of who I am, and I own it. But I don't think that if that's a deal breaker, that's a deal baker, and that's okay. I have my deal breakers, So I don't generally bring it up, like, hey, you know, I was a Lexas, Texas and I've done over five hundred films, Like I don't because I just think that that's it's time and place.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like it's off didn't a deal breaker? No? For men?
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Really do you think men are more into it when they find out if they're not aware or they're.
Speaker 2: Like I don't really date very often? For me, I like why I related to what you said as far as like being an entrepreneur, being a business woman and doing all these things, I did have really high walls up I did. I've been in bad relationships, I've done all these things, and so I put myself into work and knowingly doing that, not knowing that I was putting up high walls and not letting people come in because I had such a presence of like, don't fuck with me, even though I didn't think that at the time, but looking back and doing the work, I understand that. But it's also because I wasn't ready for a relationship, because I needed to work on myself before I could be a partner to anybody else.
Speaker 1: I love that you mentioned deal breakers. You're saying that it's not so much a deal breaker when guys come up to you. What are your deal breakers for guys?
Speaker 2: Wow, where do we start? You know? I don't I'm very open. My thing is is I I have to get like off the top. I don't have any like per se like there must.
Speaker 1: Be incial conversation, enough money, not cool enough, you must have some deal breakers come on.
Speaker 4: A think it's definitely one of them.
Speaker 2: But I think that I think it comes later on with like I don't know, like I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe that's where you got to start, baby ground.
Speaker 1: You gotta figure out what you're before you figure out what you're into, figure out what you're not into.
Speaker 2: But that's also part of the work I've been doing is I I don't like saying this, but it's the truth is that I knew what I didn't like, but I didn't know how to implement that in my life such as well. So it's like standards and like what I wanted from a man as far as what those boundaries were, what those like requirements kind of say whatever. So I'm still working those things out. Hence, so I'm single, I say, right now in a life and a part of my life where I'm practice dating and each time you find certain things that check the list and some of them don't, and you keep on even keep on moving on.
Speaker 1: As I've been messaged probably ten thousand times by young men that say that you're gonna be on here, and they asked if you're single, I said, I'll find out. There's a laundry list of men that are out there trying to get a referra.
Speaker 2: You just made my first deal breaker. No twenty year olds, I can't.
Speaker 3: You're not trying to be milfy.
Speaker 2: At least first of all, relax, the're milfy. I don't have any children to talk about. I mean, you know you're putting stereotypes on the age of women. I'm thirty seven. Come down, I don't have childre that not. I'm just saying I don't have children. She's a milk she has children. I have to have a kid because I'm thirty seven. Should I be considered in a milk category?
Speaker 1: By the way, I did say milk, fee, I didn't say milk, take it sexier. It's like, hey, milfi, No, it's just moresh milkish.
Speaker 2: But I feel like at least thirty because of the fact of.
Speaker 3: You want a grown man, not a hotboy, and some.
Speaker 2: Twenty years maybe it's just not for me. I also have a younger brothers who are in the age chiast, so they just look like all children to me. So that I guess, Well, if you want to put one of those out there, we'll throw that.
Speaker 3: We're figuring out what the deal breakers are.
Speaker 2: But you, guys, I have content for you to watch, but unfortunately will see me in front of you.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's shift gears here a little bit.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you have questions for Alexis, Texas or for any of us, we'll be answering them at the end. If you do a super chat, we will be answering your questions at the end, the lovely nataliel del Vaer. If you don't believe that's her name, it's right on her cup on the screen there it is. She's looking for a dollar homeless vibes. Please donate, but we'll be answering your questions. Is that okay, Natalia?
Speaker 3: Can we do that?
Speaker 2: Yes? But we need some good questions.
Speaker 1: We do need some good questions, and you're going to be monitoring.
Speaker 2: Phone number is not one of them.
Speaker 1: No, we are not going to be giving Alexis's phone number, especially do you twenty year olds out there exactly? Callback that's Rebecca here, she still got it.
Speaker 3: But I do want to answer this question.
Speaker 1: You know the term female empowerment, right, so, I think the female empowerment has enabled women to make more money than ever. But right, I mean women are working, they're they're doing their thing. Just so we can quickly define this, what does female empowerment mean to you?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 2: Female empowerment to me, I just ownership of your own like individuality. And I feel like it's like coming in grounds of like women, uplifting women. I think that it's I feel like there's too many things that we have women have a target on our back, and I feel like more women need to support women. So I feel like it's just all.
Speaker 3: Around women supporting women.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: But the problem with that, this is me just going off the cuff here. I feel like women can be pretty catty, and I assume that you probably have the women that hate on you.
Speaker 2: I do, and I think I've also been a woman who's been a hater at times as well. But I think the evolution of how you, you know, evolve and you grow and you learn things is that That's why I feel like there's needs to be more of a sisterhood of things and not where it's like we're all competing against each other, because I don't think we compete against anybody but yourself.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: So I feel like that's why I feel like it should be more uplifting with the KEB.
Speaker 1: Changed from when Alexis was more competitive and caddy and hater, as you said, two more, Hey, let's work together, let's be a sisterhood.
Speaker 3: What changed?
Speaker 2: I think over time? I think I had maybe a chip on my shoulder, the fact that nobody ever taught me or showed me the way I did it all myself. I came from nothing. I've worked hard, you know, and I have all my accolades because I've done it myself. So sometimes I was a bit envious or I didn't know why I didn't do certain things. But it just wasn't set in stone for me. Whatever is you know, written for me is already in my path, is already going to happen, and I just have to trust in timing and let that let it be a play its course, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Rebecca, What does female empowerment mean to you?
Speaker 4: Who I used to be? I used and you want to know something, We are very similar in that because I also had a ship on my shoulder because I did it all myself too. I started off not knowing anything about business, doing a lot of things, like doing a lot of research. Literally had head in the computer, just working, working, working, working, working. And the women in my life were the worst people around, Like female entrepreneurs together. You put them in a group and it's like it's crabs in.
Speaker 3: A bucket, really competitive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone wants to get to wants to raise more money than you, wants to get the better deals, wants to do this, that, and the third. My mentors were also women, and they didn't want me to see them to see me succeed as much as they did. And so a lot of it is very much that it's like I would love for women to just hold like the thing is, I want women to hold each other accountable in a way that's compassionate and empathy like, because I can empathize with you and your story, but I can also in a sense say like hey, like, not me personally to you, but I'm saying if I was your friend, hey, girl, like, maybe we need to make some changes, and maybe we need to like I can walk down this path with you, and because I've been there, not the same way as you, but I've been down a similar path, right, And so a lot of women, instead of doing that, they'll just like they'll say hi, like hie to your face right with the smile, and then behind your back they're talking crap about you putting your name down all that stuff.
Speaker 3: And I believe.
Speaker 2: I think it's also important to know that it's like the community that you like surround yourself with. And also, yes, there is work communities, but there's also those people that I've learned earlier that those people aren't your friends there's very few people that I would consider friends in my industry. And that's for a reason, and not because I was jealous because I always wanted them to do bad or they this or whatever. It's because you don't get along with everybody, and just because we work the same thing doesn't mean we have to be friends. And so for me, I was very cautious about who I put my energy around and those things because I saw that from the outside looking in and I didn't want that. So when I started to feel those things in myself, I didn't like that either. So it's like, I feel like that could be possible if there was no judgment, but people are very judging, not just females whatever. It's the judgment of it. How you say, like, oh we can walk this path together. It's all in context of what you say, not how you or it's how you say it, not what you say you know what I mean. So it's like if you were doing it in like a up you know that you're doing a supportive and you really care about what's you know, going on, and not because you just saying it to say or whatever or to get a like exactly, then it means something where it's like other people don't have that. But I also think that that comes with experience and time. You know, I didn't really until maybe probably thirty three up did I really like think about the other side of people. It was only like me, me, me, me me, and so it was like, well, there's I'm a Gemini. So it's like I would see the best of both sides of everybody. So it's until you really get that core can you really start to break down those barriers. And a lot of people aren't really to be accountable or even say that they're judging you. I get judged all the time because I did sex five years ago on camera and I've done it for over ten plus years. But forever well, people always know that Alexis Texas did portant. But why does that make me a bad person?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Does it make me any less successful?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Does it make me be if I had children a bad mom?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But people are gonna put those thingmas because why I fuck somebody like you fuck someone all the time, your husband? Why should that make you any different? Does it make somebody you know or maybe you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I can verify. And that's how that happened.
Speaker 3: Human eyes showed up.
Speaker 2: People and these like call it a spade a spade. Then we can get more to a connection level and grow as women, as people, as individual society, a community of all those things.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, Alexis, I appreciate you being completely candid and you're owning things, and that I learned. FRE learned from Jordan Peterson, I've learned from Joe Rogan, I've learned from PbD. Fucking own it.
Speaker 3: Don't apologize. There's nothing to apologize.
Speaker 2: I apologetically selfish right now in my life. And that doesn't mean that there's not room for growth or up open things. But why do I have anything to shy away from. It's my life, It's my story. I'm you know, I'm probably the most vulnerable with my podcast that I've started. I've opened up and been in allowed to be actually have a voice, and not just like oh she did porn, Like oh you have thoughts, you have opinions, you have all these things. You have a voice. And so that to me has liberated me and made me feel more feminine and into my femininity to allow myself to be vulnerable in any setting. I don't know you guys, I just might you today, but it's my truth, you know what I mean. And again, like I said in the beginning, we don't have to agree when we leave here, or we can have similarities, but it doesn't make us any different as humans or people, or that we can have a drink after or you know what I mean, any kind of thing like that.
Speaker 3: Drink right now.
Speaker 1: True, by the way, I'm sipping on some champagne. You haven't had a drink since you've been here. Can I give you a cheer? You can't cheers? And Rebecca Natalia, I don't know what's going on that cup right there. Last question before you pull up that CNN article, who were more who hated more fellow adult actresses or just women the casual women on the street or even you know, viewers, if you will, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, it's hard to tell. I will say at the time that I was in the industry, there was still like like store signings and things like that, and a lot of fans were women.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Change poorn changed the time where like more women were watching porn than men, were more openly about it and not in like secretive like ways. So I don't really feel like I've gotten negative comments or feedback from females just in general obviously, like online, Yes, probably someone's boyfriend likes something or they found my porn that everyone says that I've broken up relationships, that I've never even met these people. But that's on you. You're an adult. I can't help, but you search. And then in the industry itself, I don't really listen to the chatter, so I don't really know, Like I've just always just been doing my own thing and my own brand, But you don't.
Speaker 3: Listen to the chatter because it can be pretty catty. Is that why?
Speaker 2: I just don't even know if anything for me exists. I'm sure it exists, obviously, but I just don't. No one's gonna come up to me and tell me it. No one's it's because I'm intimidating, or whatever the case may be. No one has ever one said anything to me that maybe.
Speaker 1: It's because you won the best button the industry five times.
Speaker 4: In a row.
Speaker 1: Were they gonna say, sit on them?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 3: Sit right on your face?
Speaker 1: Buddy, you I'm talking to you. Yeah, you want some of that? She met backed up.
Speaker 3: Let's pull up this article by the way, CNN.
Speaker 1: And because this is essentially at the crux of a lot of what we talk about here is that and this is an article from a year or so ago, but it's even truer than ever. Basically, there are more single working women than ever, and that is changing the US economy. If you scroll down a little bit, I believe there are more single women in the workforce than ever and that's having a profound effect on the US economy. Working women contribute to more than seven trillion dollars of America's economy by twenty thirty. Here's the stack, guys, By twenty thirty, forty five percent of working women aged twenty five to forty four. We're all in that category right now, and the United States will be single. That has the largest share in history. According to research by Morgan Stanley, who is a very knowledgeable bank, which is call them that. Using a data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, in twenty eighteen, the single one made up forty one percent of working women in the age range.
Speaker 3: So it's trending the wrong way.
Speaker 1: So this is a concern I think for the men, for women, the economy, corporations, maybe Corporation for Families for Kids.
Speaker 3: You know, I say this.
Speaker 1: Story all the time. On my fortieth birthday, this is a year ago. Friends came out to me, bro adam, you're forty. You look great, Bro, you got money, you're doing your thing, you got a sick barrier? Awesome?
Speaker 3: Hey is that I won't say her name? Is that so AND's over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is she married?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: She got kids?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Man, what happened to her?
Speaker 1: The point is this, they looked at me differently, being a single man forty than they did at our mutual friend. Let's just call her Laura being sure. But you're drinking to that because sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Not talking about you, and I'm not even making up on about hard to swallow. I'm just saying that it's women out there. I think I would think a fear for women, especially approaching you know, forty, is being unmarried and no kids?
Speaker 3: Is that a fear? Are these stats shocking?
Speaker 2: Did you notice that's non existent? Fear is something that you make up and is make believe. So I'm not a fearing No. Do I think about things?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do I I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, Fear is a thing you can face everything and something.
Speaker 3: That you or make it up.
Speaker 2: It's got a real life thing like it's just not but at least for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the stats don't do anything to know.
Speaker 2: I mean I've lived my life the way I've seen fit and does that on the masses of course, so I know it's going to affect her things, of course. But times have changed most people. I mean who wants to have I mean some people don't want to have kids, that's okay. Some women don't want to get married, that's okay, some men don't want what.
Speaker 1: Percent of women? Hypothetical question, I don't want to mature. You have to answer what percentage of women want kids? No clue, take a guess you're a woman.
Speaker 2: What does that being though? Because I know I'm a woman, that I have to know if you.
Speaker 3: Had ten friends sitting there, how many would want kids?
Speaker 2: In my friend ten friends, probably three of them?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rebecca, what percentage of women want kids?
Speaker 4: You have times? I don't, oh, in my friend group all ten?
Speaker 3: All ten?
Speaker 2: Because she's a mother of two, so her friend group and her community is different.
Speaker 1: Than well, she's also a single female. What percentage of women want kids?
Speaker 2: I would say a good like seventy percent of people.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm a fan of the eighty twenty rule in anything, I would say that eighty percent. By the way, I would say the same thing for men. I've got a couple of male friends that don't want kids. But for the most part, my male friends want kids. But you might have said something right there that I want to touch on. You said three out of ten, and you said, well, maybe women in my circle of friends are less prone to wanting kids and getting married than maybe someone in that But I guess my question.
Speaker 3: Is does that does that affect society at all?
Speaker 1: That less women are gonna want kids and they're going to be more focused on being a boss making money in corporation.
Speaker 2: We're populated already, Like why.
Speaker 3: According to the World Health Organization, I mean in the World Economic Furna.
Speaker 2: But my thing is is why should anybody be forced to do anything they don't want to do, because then that leads to people who are giving their kids up, who are not giving good upbringings and doing all these things because it's conditional.
Speaker 4: I don't the thing that you just said is forced. I don't think anyone is forcing anything. I think an ideal work old women would like to be married and have children.
Speaker 2: And an ideal world of like what the fairy tale like there's a someone's gonna sweep you off your feet. That's not no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, that's not that's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying, like before we okay, going to like for me, I went to college. Right when I went to college, of course, like I thought, I wanted to have kids and need to be married. But that's it. That's something that happens because of our life decisions.
Speaker 2: And your environments.
Speaker 4: Correct. But also it's like if you if you went back into the day and you said that alexis that want that woman wanted kids and a husband. So you basically have to mold and shape your life to not have these things and not want these things because you you're saying that you don't want them.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I said I don't know. I'm not taking them off the table. For me, where I'm at is that I'm not gonna put myself in any box and say yes, I'm gonna have kids because what if I don't, What if I can't, what if I don't know, I don't there's a lot of variables. So for me is I don't live in an unrealistic world. I live in the world that's realistic to me and what in my standards and my beliefs and what works for me.
Speaker 4: But do you feel like these things have shifted in your brain that you have to like rewire your brain to say? I don't at this point in time. Kids are ify, a husband is iffy.
Speaker 2: No, I get what you're saying. I think that for me, how I've changed my life is like, do is my ideal in this thing where I thought before in my college days wanted to be like a marriage wife of this like world that people put you in. Whatever, or is what I want to do next? If it could be? Like everything's different like not. Some people have common law marriages, some people have multiple wives, some people have whatever. I don't know what fits for me because I haven't found what that is. You have, you found a husband that you love, you have two children it works, or one.
Speaker 4: Child maybe predicting water, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So for me, yes, did my what I need and want from like just life in general change over the years. Yeah, But I was twenty one then where I saw my parents, my mom got they got married seventeen and eighteen years old, they had three kids, like it was what they did. But now they were divorced too, like these stigma, you know, all these things that they didn't know what you wanted to seven and eighteen years old? So why does that mean that they had to stay with that throughout life because you made that final decision and everything's like no, So I don't live my life that way like a Skain. I was married, got divorced. I don't not like being married, but I also don't like not having a partner that is a partner.
Speaker 4: Did you end your marriage?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: Okay, why I don't have to lot, you don't have to. You don't have to get into the details of why. But it was there an overarching theme there.
Speaker 2: As far as what from them start to finish or just why I left?
Speaker 4: Why you left?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's why I left. I mean, if it's a kind of a constant the theme like I and it wasn't serving of me, I would leave.
Speaker 4: You're saying that if if this were to happen again, you would leave, like if if the man didn't if the man did not, It's.
Speaker 2: Not as black and white as that. Okay, I get what you're saying, but it's not as black and white as that. For me is how can I put this? I guess me being married at twenty three or whatever you for me, I guess I can't say you. I thought things like I couldn't find someone who was going to accept what I did. What I did, and he was a performer as well, so there were things that I settled and I because of those things. It wasn't that I wasn't in love with him and that I wasn't all those things, but I also thought that I had to do this thing because that was the only way that I was going to do it. So therefore the marriage the marriage, okay, and therefore knowing that I didn't really know the person because I thought I could fix him or I could do this or whatever. But over time I lost myself and he and I lost myself. So therefore it wasn't serving of me and it wasn't a healthy relationship.
Speaker 4: So there you have stayed. That's usually this. That's usually the case, though, that the man will stay because he is because I'm.
Speaker 2: A great catch and I wasn't doing it and I wasn't doing anything wrong and not to be that atistical thing. But the thing was is I didn't do anything. Mind you, it takes two to tango with everything. But I mean, as far as like the real reasons why I left, it was not my doing of why the reasons why I had to protect myself and I had to be put myself at where I had to feel safe, and that was not with him.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get into the more of the topic of men. Now, we just addressed a lot of female empowerment. Respect. I think we had a candid conversation with finding some common grounds. Some things you agree on, disagree on, agree upon.
Speaker 3: That's the liquor. Let's agree.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt the traditional roles masculine feminine roles have changed in society, no doubt. Let's pull up this other story about feminization of men. But before we get to that question, can men these days keep up with this new found empowered woman? Are you are you finding that men have a hard time keeping up?
Speaker 2: Are you answered that question?
Speaker 1: I mean, are you keeping I'm good? I mean I mean again, are you are you sensing that you meet a lot of men and just they're not on your level.
Speaker 2: For me, I feel like again because the world's changed, I think, and because of social media easy access certain things, I feel like people have lost, Like things come too easy, from a swipe of a button to a touch or anything, you can have instant access to things, so insta gratification I feel like has watered down how men are really men in relationships for myself personally, Are.
Speaker 1: You familiar with the term the feminization of men? No, you have not, Well, let's look into that for a second. So here's an article out here that came out, I believe last year, but it was called the feminization of Men cheats women of our natural desire to admire strong men. You started the show off saying I want a strong man. I want a strong man. So this article goes on and says there's a reason behind this wave of unhappiness with women, the diminishing power of masculine strength. Right, so when masculinity is taken away from manhood, womanhood will sufferer along with his death. Men are constantly presented as losers, abusers, and predators in so many instances of pop culture, and therefore masculinity should be redefined. Like when Harry Styles insists that manly men wear dresses. We have that picture of that young man in address there is so have men become too feminine? Is something like this the new form of masculinity? And is female empowerment to blame?
Speaker 2: I can't speak for anyone but myself. For me, it's like I the same way as said that how earlier, how there's a female in any person. It's female and masculine. It we have been both in us. I think, like how I said when you like to use the example of I wanted a strong man, a strong man to me, maybe something's different to her, to her whatever for me, and someone that can hold space and allow me to be who I am and also be their own individual, be allowed to show their emotions, be you know, speak what they want in their feelings, and like all those things. So for me, do I want my man to dress like that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But if that's how you express yourself, why not. I don't think that men show expressing themselves crying, showing emotion is too much or makes you less of a man. I think it makes you more of a man because you can be vulnerable and that you can show both sides, because there is both sides. The people who don't nurture the other side comes out in different ways that sometimes are often negative.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a man cry in front of you?
Speaker 2: One percent?
Speaker 1: And were you turned on by that? Or you were turned on?
Speaker 2: I was turned off, but it was from a different context. It wasn't like we were sharing emotional things. It was the endings of things.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the man has cried in front of you and it was a turn off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he had done wrong and he was trying to cry to get out of his way, And like, that's not going to make my pussy wet. It's about accountability, you know what I mean. But the thing is showing emotion and having like those those moments and those intimate moments. If I shared that with someone and they cried, that wouldn't bother me because it could be a beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: Would you?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have more of like a macho man or more of a sensitive Harry styles type of man if you need both? So you want your big strong man to cry occasionally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean yeah, but the other guy was a turn off? Who said the guy cried and he was turn off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he was crying to get out of his way like a child. It wasn't something that you're showing me something emotionally that we're sharing and experiencing something and you're telling me your truth. He fucked up thought crying is going to get out of your way like it's a thing like that's not.
Speaker 3: Didn't work, but didn't work, So give me a.
Speaker 2: Crying in general doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to be whatever it's It's again, context is everything.
Speaker 1: Let's just play a game here for a second.
Speaker 3: Let's have fun.
Speaker 4: Give you an example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get to that real quick, Alexis. Give me the perfect scenario where this big, strong, masculine man cries.
Speaker 3: And is sensitive in front of you.
Speaker 1: Make up a scenario here, big strong man crying in front of you where it's a turn on.
Speaker 2: Maybe we're sharing a story about our past and it's something that we connect on emotionally, and it's something that you were too afraid to tell anybody else. But you're sharing your deepest, darkest secrets with me and it makes you, brings you to a point where you get that emotional that a you can share with me, but you're releasing something that you needed to release in a safe space.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, that'd be a turn on. Yes, okay, there it is.
Speaker 1: You want to add on to.
Speaker 4: This, yeah, please do so. My husband, sorry, James said, well, there's a video of it. So he cried on our wedding day, me walking down the aisle. He was you know his he was just a very emotional about it. And that to me is a beautiful moment where you can you know, share, and that I was crying, he was crying. We were all crying like everyone. But I have maybe seen my husband cry twice since we've been together. And if my and this is something that he talks about as well, if he expressed to me every time he was upset and sad and vulnerable and whatever he's like, that would turn you off, like I And to me, I look at that and I say, yeah, absolutely, because I don't want to hear about your like I do want to hear about your problems. But he has to work it out and then he can come and talk.
Speaker 2: To me or are you allowed to cry to him?
Speaker 4: Yes? But women express themselves differently than men.
Speaker 2: But why should it be like be a sexist thing? Why should it be can it be female? Why does it have to be that way. I mean, because the play is that, like you're whining and doing whatever. But if you can't conmunicate a kate with your partner about emotional things and no one saying I want to boohoo cry every fucking day. But at the same time too, if I can't connect with you on an emotional level, for me, it's not it.
Speaker 1: But women are also emotional creatures that you guys do have your period every month.
Speaker 3: That's not true. Well it's true, but it's same because you go through your period biology, you're going to go through some emotional swings. We get some more champagne, getting more jampagne.
Speaker 4: This is this is biological. Men just don't have the same capacity because they.
Speaker 2: Were allowed, but they also have it allowed to for like because of this whole stigma allowed. But the whole thing of people saying that is the feminist people making people not being allowed to cry, Like it's the same thing. It's because you're told not to do that. As a man, you're not supposed to cry. Men don't cry. You're too strong, do this?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 2: Why most people are emotional on both sides. Why should I be limited for whoever sex that I have like why does it matter? But I'm saying, like you're putting on a box.
Speaker 4: And biologically men like under chronology all of this, Like literally, your hormones do not allow men to cry in those situations. We're looking at the same movie, right, and I'm weeping and my husband's looking at me, like, what the heck is wrong with this girl? He doesn't feel the same he doesn't feel the same emotion, he doesn't feel the same thing. We're watching the same exact thing, we're sharing in the same exact story. Right, I'm here with him, he's being vulnerable with But that has.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do with you. In like y'all's personal things. I'm talking about personal level. When you're talking about personal emotion. If he's not allowed to express his or whatever, then where does he express it to? How does he release? How do I have those things?
Speaker 4: With other men?
Speaker 2: He maybe that works for you, that doesn't work for me.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I'm saying in general, men rely on other men for mentorship and brotherhood in order to express themselves, because if if a man comes to a woman, she's not going to feel First of all, she's not going to feel safe. And safety is safe in security are the number one things that women need. If my husband is talking about I'm not gonna have money tomorrow and like blah blah blah, I'm gonna be like, oh crap, Like I have to figure it out, and that's not our space to do that. Like, as women, I'm supposed to stay in the safety of my husband.
Speaker 2: Equals Why does it have to be why I don't want to be in a relationship that's not equal. That's me Again, that can work for you and what you want to be. I don't need to be the breadwinner. I don't need to be that. But I think that those conversations are conversations that relationships a should have because you shouldn't have to be worried about anything. It doesn't have to be And again context, I'm not wanting you to be like, oh my god, the world can end. I don't know what to do, Da da da da. But there's a plan, there's a plan of action for everything, and it's it's a delivery of how you do it. But if my partner's not sharing with me what's going on. I don't want to be with someone who cannot speak to me on every level.
Speaker 4: Well, that's exactly what I'm explaining to you he consults with his with his uh.
Speaker 2: Brothers, and I think that's important.
Speaker 4: And then he says, Okay, now I have a plan because I was in a place where I couldn't uh, I couldn't get to this certain level. Or we weren't abounder studying of what No, no, we weren't making money. So now I have to I consulted my group of brothers, my mentors, right, and now I have a plan of action. And now I'm going to express that to you. But men process things very differently than women, and that's not fair to say to a man too, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did do not talk to your girlfriends first before you talk to your husband about something you're crying about.
Speaker 4: No, I talked to my husband before.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should talk to your girlfriends first too.
Speaker 4: You know, it could be good, I will say most women, I don't speak to my single friends about marital problems.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. But you have your friend group of that's in your community that works for that core, if it's people who have kids, married, whatever. But this it could go both ways. I don't think Again, it's very like for me, it's like you're making it like it has to be this way. That's not how it is.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that it has to be that way. I'm saying that it works better, like.
Speaker 2: For just no to anybody. For you.
Speaker 4: The statistics say that look at what we're seeing here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't That doesn't mean that this affects me.
Speaker 4: The data, the data is different than what you're like. You're saying that you would maybe not this, you don't want this, but you would like a man to cry, and then a man cries in front of you, and you're not wet.
Speaker 2: Like because my ex husband was a piece of shit and I didn't want to fucking be with him, so he was crying, so I didn't want that didn't make me wet. Somebody else who's sharing something, who's intimate thing, where it's a passionate thing, that we're on the same level that happen, is it something? Yes it has, and that it's fine, But that's not the same scenarios. Why I said context, context is everything.
Speaker 1: Well, ladies, I love the spirit of debate. Natalia, did you want to weigh in on this or can I go out in the next question? All right? You brought up the term breadwinner. So let's talk money for a second. Here. Are you typically the breadwinner in your relationship? No, you're not, so you only date guys that are wealthier than you.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's been the same or above from my last relationships.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you ever date a guy that makes way less than you?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be opposed to it. I don't know money. Money doesn't if I like an individual, money isn't going to thrive like it doesn't make it any more enticing of a situation.
Speaker 1: Not at all.
Speaker 2: No, really, do you think that
Speaker 1: Does that