Speaker 1: Water, those water, those water? Are you weard and hopefully ready because the time we get wesh.
Speaker 2: It's about to get weird.
Speaker 3: Be prepared for it to get weird.
Speaker 2: Thinks are gonna get weird. It's getting weird.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get real weird with it.
Speaker 4: Let's get weird.
Speaker 2: Let's get it? Where where? Get Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready?
Speaker 5: Listens Listen to the one hundred and ninety fourth episode No, Let's get weird.
Speaker 3: My name's I'm were.
Speaker 5: Every week we come together, give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the in betweens, the all around, the upside downs and uranus and the internets, just entertaining.
Speaker 3: Give you, you know, some friendly conversation. Maybe you're driving home, maybe you're driving to work. Whenever you listen to this, you know, it's just like just two dumb friends chill in the back of your car. You're playing the music when everyone listen to and they're just talking. This is nice, like this living and giving in. It's just nice to be part of the conversation. But I have to be the conversation.
Speaker 2: Something you like to be part of the conversation with than I do.
Speaker 3: I just like to be around the conversation. I'd be talking. You know, I'm just here.
Speaker 2: We're vibing. Okay, yeah that's what you say. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Just you're you? Just like you just like, yeah, you really do. It's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I was like, people think about me, they do think about you.
Speaker 2: That's something for you think on.
Speaker 1: I feel like sometimes you have only cheld syndrome, but you don't give your brother John. It's very interesting. I mean sometimes you think it's like it's people forget.
Speaker 2: About good old Hoodio. Don't that's in your head? You Madiac. I'm gonna punch you now, I really am. I was.
Speaker 1: I was joking earlier, but now I might punch you. People think about you all the time.
Speaker 3: Well I know one does because I but she liked it just to put a ring on it and saying that's my wife.
Speaker 2: My wife. You're such a weird It's.
Speaker 3: Fun being like who's this, Like that's my wife, it's my wife over there?
Speaker 2: Did he just put like some speck on it, like it's my wife, my wife? Damn?
Speaker 1: You would you say my miss You wouldn't say my miss is right, you say, my wife, what's another thing for saying my wife?
Speaker 2: Like, what's another look at me with big words? Sitting him?
Speaker 3: That's like a third grade word. The Max teach you that maybe maybe I'm reading his Max his book. So he does his map to help him out.
Speaker 1: I yelled at by his mom to the day because we didn't do spelling words over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because they started on Monday. She sends it to be ahead of the curb, baby, start on the curb. You want to be the head of the curb. Baby.
Speaker 1: No, it's because it was her weekend. It's just like, oh, let me just be ahead of the curb to piss.
Speaker 2: Eric off my wife for life and over there. Yeah, that's what she is. That's what your wife is. Good. Happy for you. Yeah, you're so weird. I'm tired.
Speaker 3: You are a little a little bit. I didn't go.
Speaker 2: I'll sleep the past five days, five thousand steps. Look.
Speaker 3: So I'm back obviously from Universal, which are on Wednesday, and it was great, had a great time.
Speaker 2: We broadcasted there.
Speaker 3: They actually have a radio station there off of Rodeo Drive, which is like if you take a rite in the Universal studios. Uh, there's the broadcast center. It's right where the Mystery Machine and the Mystery Ink Gang hang out. So we have to see the back of their heads. Never saw what they looked back in the front, but in the back it looked. It looked spot on. I'll tell you that right now in front.
Speaker 2: Of the Bourne Spectacular. Did you go in? What the Bourne thing? I did not.
Speaker 3: That was the one thing we didn't do because it wasn't open when we were around. It was like an afternoon show. But I'm proud to say Moura I think it's a theme park girly.
Speaker 2: Now you know.
Speaker 3: Last year we went to Disney and this year Universal. She'd never been before. We did both parks and she did some roller coasters. She hates roller coasters, and she did them. She's a fan of the Mummy. Now that's a dark roller coaster.
Speaker 1: It was a really roller coaster because that's the same one that it's been there forever.
Speaker 2: Because I've been on that one.
Speaker 3: It has yes, but it is like it's dark and you don't know where you're going and that looty loop, but it goes real fast. She did Hulk. I was like, my god, that's my wife. No, that the Hulk scared me.
Speaker 1: That was because I went there said we each have life insurance now so I could write these.
Speaker 2: You're such a dork. So I was like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Max was young and we went, but I knew any of those rides, but he had a lot of fun. And then I went back in like two thousand and seven maybe and the Hulk numbers something. Didn't do it either, because I am not a roller coaster girly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were figuring out, like what would you do if you were with us? Nothing anyway, you play up in a bar and like, I'll see you later. No, I'd have to walk kids have fun. I'd have to walk.
Speaker 1: With you idiots, just to make sure that I was there in case anything were to happen, because you know, Daddy's old.
Speaker 3: Nothing And let me tell you something, nothing happened under Who's watch? Hoodies watched because they love you and they start you more, kept.
Speaker 2: Them in line. Did you crack the whip?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'd be like, we gotta go, We got to go, We gotta go ride that ride. You want to go ride that ride. Can't be here, shopping, can't be here.
Speaker 2: Drinking. I am happy with you, though for one thing. He didn't bring me back anything.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I can't break I have some extra things if you no.
Speaker 1: I don't want anything. I told you I had to buy anything, all right, and I didn't buy you anything. Now next week for your birthday? Who your birthday's next Tuesday? It is the seventeenth. It's also the same as nobody Phillips, PJ. Who's in town this weekend? Okay, we are going to hang out? Are we hanging out this weekend?
Speaker 6: Or no?
Speaker 3: We're not because you're hanging out with him at a game and I'm hanging out to the other game.
Speaker 2: You're going to the Nats game during the day. I believe so.
Speaker 3: But the Nats games during the day, right, I have no idea. I think it's at four o'clock. More is in charge of that, so I don't know life. He's for life over there because.
Speaker 1: I'm working at public during the day. But we're not gonna have drinks this weekend, right, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so fudge?
Speaker 2: Can we go get drinks Tuesday? Then I'm I'm for you all day Tuesday, but I have to go do that movie thing that night. That's fine. I can't say what movie yet. You go see that and I'll go hang out with my wife. Okay, I see what she gets me.
Speaker 1: But so I ordered something from me, But I huh, I kind of want to give it to you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Is that bad as a gift?
Speaker 3: It just depends what it is. Here's his pair of pants I got. I'm gonna give them to you.
Speaker 2: That's bad. Not the same way.
Speaker 3: Size some socks. I thought you'd like them. Here's a Supreme socks. Give them to you now.
Speaker 2: They did actually drop some socks as past.
Speaker 3: I don't need Supreme socks. Why do you need supreme socks if they're long socks and you're wearing them with pants' se?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't buy. I didn't buy a Supreme sock.
Speaker 2: I did buy.
Speaker 3: So you were a slippers So no one's gonna even see him at your house either when you're at home. Yeah, I love his house slippers.
Speaker 2: You have two sets right up?
Speaker 3: Wow, can't bring the upstairs d I can't.
Speaker 4: It's so weird.
Speaker 3: Maura has a pair of hotel slippers that they're only for hotels, and they don't she doesn't wear them in the house. She wanted to bring them hotel germs with.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: I can't bring the upstairs to the downsairs and the downstairs the upstairs.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 3: I now, does the upstairs slippers sometimes good to go outside? Or is it the downstairs slippers that sometimes get to go outside? Because there's always like, oh well it's right there, I gotta go get it.
Speaker 1: Put on shoes that socks and go outside, or my thong sandaled.
Speaker 3: Oh barefooted, get some gravel on my doors.
Speaker 1: I got something and I don't know when it's coming. It's it's taking forever to get in. But I kind of want to give it to you. Like I bought one, and I was like, I should have bought two, but I bought one because I'm like, let's see how this one.
Speaker 3: You buy it again? If you give it to me, they're like, oh I can't get it again.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but either way, I still think it's something you would. I think I think you would.
Speaker 7: Now here's the thing. Have you asked Maura if I haven't mentioned something? Yeah, you do. She's texted you so many times, usually revolving around me.
Speaker 1: Oh I do, Morris, but he's white, Okay, all right? I will text her. Oh damn, I didn't reply to a message from her that she sent me last time.
Speaker 3: It was happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Probably No, it was where are you all at? When was this? Was it? Let me see one August twenty fifth of this year.
Speaker 3: That's probably nat scam twelve forty six pm forty six pm, twelve August twelve.
Speaker 2: Oh that was no, no, No, that was were Renasaurance best.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, yeah, because her phone was working in our mars work yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what that's why, that's why it's right.
Speaker 1: No, but I kind of want to give it to you, but like I bought it for myself, and I'm like, no.
Speaker 2: I think would you would appreciate it more?
Speaker 3: I ask her permission first, for it's certain.
Speaker 2: Say no, She's gonna say no to it. That's why I can't ask.
Speaker 3: Here's the I tell her. I find loopholes on how to get things, and she's like, I still don't like that you get those things.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I'm saying. I'd say, I'm like, someone bought me the light shit right, I didn't buy it.
Speaker 1: It's not like Faber, don't worry, you have enough, even though that three pack that came out of the Vader collector cases.
Speaker 2: It was a collector case that I almost.
Speaker 3: Told me on that one like last year when I got Darth Vader helmet and she was like, do you need THATMING like, no, but I didn't buy it for myself.
Speaker 2: So and it's not a pop don't worry. It's not a Funko pop.
Speaker 3: It's a Funko jumbo.
Speaker 2: I did buy something.
Speaker 1: From Supreme the other day. It's a cane opener. It's a keychain cane opener. So because they had had a weird Pelican case apparently micro Pelican case.
Speaker 3: Oh micro though, yeah, but it was like it was a big one. I'm like, yeah, that'd be cool, right, but.
Speaker 2: It was in micro. It's like, I don't know how big it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know it's micron. I'll have a measuring tool for it. Yeah, I ball it. You're like, I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: I almost did buy it, though. I am a hype beast. It's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: It's really you go that website right which webs there's a website called hypebest dot com that this is about like drops and releases of no No. I used to use it for prep all the time of like, oh, I guess hype beest dot com. Yeah, here's shoe drops, shoe drops, shoe drop. And then sometimes they'll be like, here's a Lego, Here's the Supreme, And then sometimes normal news or whatever like highly sought after tickets and when they go up for sale and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah legos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there was a Lego World in New York, had no idea it was on New York City, now outside of New York, two hours north.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not a good I don't know Seacawks is somewhere else New York. But uh yeah, I found popped on my tic tac tiktoks. Sorry Nick hates you want to say tiktack, but I like saying tik taks.
Speaker 3: Take it to text TikTok on the clock.
Speaker 2: But a party don't stop it now.
Speaker 1: She's in a while, So I'm gotta shout it out because you guys shut me out in your podcast A lot.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize I hang out with you too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm like when we do our version of around the Room, it's called what You're Doing. Yeah, it's usually Eric more often than not. It's Eric more than more sometimes.
Speaker 1: Sorry Maura, but but yeah, so yeah, I got you something, well, I got money something, but I want to give it to you as your gift.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to open it. Is that bad? Now?
Speaker 3: There's something I can take out of the box? Is something that stays in the box? Is that giving it away?
Speaker 2: You can take it out of the box.
Speaker 3: But could I put it back in the box if I take it out of the b Yeah, you can take it. Put it back now if I ripped the box, No, it's more loose value.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. You can't rip the box, bro. The box is important. It's not a funko pop though.
Speaker 2: But I ordered it.
Speaker 1: I should give this the hoodie, not to give to myself, because I feel like you you would appreciate it more than I would.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: You're really hard to you say you're not not had dropped on things I like to you people nine times out of ten out of the days I pick them up.
Speaker 3: Oh what did I just tell you I was looking at right now before we started this podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I literally was just looking at it and closed it and You're like, why are you buying that? Oh yeah, boom, that's an idea right there.
Speaker 2: Gift, I get it for you. That's that's like a gift. Could that's that's a good friend, is it?
Speaker 1: No, that's that's like a you or like a that's like a family member, like your mom buys that for you, or Mora buys it for you. Now your coorder slash podcast, slash, husband, slash whatever whatever else. We are in the office, and we can say that's not gonna get us in trouble with hr.
Speaker 2: To digital is tummy sticks? Google it later in your.
Speaker 3: Own diamond not here, not here, don't speaking of that. Some of the websites that we normally use are blocked at the Universal Broadcast Center. They're like, wait, why do we think this is blocked for this reason?
Speaker 2: For something?
Speaker 3: So it'd be like it wasn't this website be like Entertainment Weekly, Like why is it blocked because like the most recent article was, oh no, it was your tango was blocked because the top article, at least on the day we were trying to look at it as a sex article, and so it was blocking it from anyone accessing it. Like I get it you know, they have their own controls, parental controls.
Speaker 1: But there's only one website block that we can't get to here but the Corn TV, which one DC your TV or the gossip site?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. This is before your time.
Speaker 3: You have Corn access here? Still, Yeah, dude, why do we have access to that because you might need for besides that video, besides that one article when it was like the Kuma and n Jeohnny's movie was on the Corn website.
Speaker 2: Why are we calling it corn? It's called porn?
Speaker 3: No, it's fun when just wait, is this an actual website about corn or we trying to be funny about porn.
Speaker 1: Because you know there's probably porn site about corn site having sex with porn corn YEP, I know that said what I said.
Speaker 3: You figure out the decipher what he's tried to say on your own time, literally, on your own time, your own time. Hey, we're like we're live to Foe and Beetlejuice. I. By the way, yeah, he wasn't bad in the movie. We didn't talk about it's been a while since we've seen we saw it then, I mean.
Speaker 1: We didn't talk about it, but you talked about it in Crisis on the Infidel podcast with Kevin White formerly my intern formerly heard me st my best friend. Yeah, still your best friend formally my best friend. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Formally, Wow, he listens to this, Kevin, I'm joking. We have more people that listen to this than we realize. And it's always when we say something wrong, they're like, hey, what listen to that?
Speaker 1: No, but you guys said in your podcast you thought that the woman Folk character wasn't needed. I thought it was pretty funny. I thought the Gina Jenna Gina, what is it?
Speaker 2: Ortega Jenna Artaga. I thought Jenna Ortega's role in the movie was black.
Speaker 3: I think you needed it. It could just because it's like a generational thing, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think you needed her at.
Speaker 3: All, because she is the new like she's this generations went on a writer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think that that that part with her and spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: The guy but it. Yeah, I think there's enough there without them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I mean we both agreed that the I mean, it's all spoilers. So if you haven't seen Beetle, just beele. Sorry, keep ahead, like two minutes. This connection's part. But the bride Beetlejuice's Bride was kind of like not needed at all, and you because it was it was it was like our thirty ish movie. Yeah, you could have cut off like five to ten minutes of that or spent five to ten more minutes like in either in the Underworld or with Beetlejuice, because I thought the cool thing was the soul train. It was really cool, and I really wish they had the guy that got it so, but that's some other guy.
Speaker 2: That's okay because that's the guys did his name.
Speaker 3: But I think he needed a general or take it thing because it was really like, all right, well we're going to write she's the mom now, so like she needs to be press corner kid.
Speaker 2: They could have they could have done the mom thing. I think they would have had a better job of doing the two different dads like.
Speaker 3: A step dad potentially a real dead dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and doing it that way then the way they did it with the hot guy and her.
Speaker 3: You know, the movie the highest grossing opening weekend for September movie now and ten million, right, yeah something like that. When that article was now.
Speaker 1: Look, I think the movie was great. I loved it. I loved it a lot. I just think yes, like we said, after the too many plot lines, but the one that should have gon a way in my opinion, is the General Artica.
Speaker 2: Also, I didn't know I.
Speaker 1: Found a fun fact in your podcast that she wasn't Jane the Virgin jeneralar Taka.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she's young Jane, No worry, that's no. She's also saying Iron Man three, I'm in three.
Speaker 2: She's Iron three two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is so in that one spoilers when the vice president is also what we find out is also Evil the wheel Choker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's wheel chow girl.
Speaker 3: No. Yeah, yeah, because that came out like what fifteen years ago?
Speaker 2: Look late or not?
Speaker 3: No, I mean looking up, uh, Jenna Ortiga, I'm man, how old is jenerready Taka then yeah, sir, I mean I'm in three came out when, of course I won't tell me what the data came out twenty thirteen, so eleven years ago. So I mean, General Artaga, how old is she? She's probably twenty one twenty yep, twenty.
Speaker 2: One, dude, that does not look like her.
Speaker 3: That was her before she went to email God queen, and this guy is in a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in a lot of movies, the Vice President. Wait, show me Jenna Er take it from Jane the Virgin.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sorry, this is the audio podcast. We're looking at visuals. You can do the same.
Speaker 3: Jane the Virgin, Okay, like a young.
Speaker 2: J Yeah, I can see her then there Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh The Business Insider. All of Jenna Artega's movie and TV appearances, Best Doors Season, Miller's Girl, Yeah, Miller, that's the movie that it came out this year where like Martin Freeman is a professor and like she's in a relationship with him and like if if it's a whole weird thing. Uh, these are all movies afterwards. Do you know what that is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay me, neither babysit A Killer Queen. You know that's a good movie. Yes day. Haven't seen that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what he's been a swelling that octor.
Speaker 3: I know him right, mirror. Oh, he's in He's in a lot of stuff. He's in the Borderler, is he really?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, he's in the Modern Point Break. He's not in a lot of good movies. That's okay, She's Wednesday. She's in the screen movies that was kind of like her main like big obviously Wednesday, but like this is our big like she's an actress. Take her seriously, Beetlejuice. Correct, Oh, she was in you season two.
Speaker 2: Didn't watch that? Okay?
Speaker 3: Uh, Jurassic World Camp Gretaceous Surprise, you guys, don't watch that on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Max thing watching his mom.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's in X, which is one of those the Maxine those X movies change the virgin. There you go, the legend of Jenner Ortega right there for you to enjoy. But you know what we also enjoy that is legendary to this day. Some would say started this friendship.
Speaker 2: His DA was a.
Speaker 3: Where we read actual mexicod actions from Watchington DC, do cracks with dot org, slash m i as and have size gotam stars the theme song I'm wondering why, Well, little did you know.
Speaker 2: He's and I together?
Speaker 3: Because while Eric was on stage Hot Noney II Jingle Bowl and the Patriots Center actually Eagle Bank Arena, now, who was the Patriot Center at the time back in twenty thirteen, twenty twelve, twenty twelve, Hoodie was in the top row of said Patriot Center because he was going to college and bought tickets to see that, and Justin Bieber performed and with great in Florida, getting the crowd for the first time, and he does it every time.
Speaker 2: Now, what a time? What a time? I don't remember any of it? Yeah, guess what I remember? I don't remember any of it? I remember? Do you remember? Don't worry?
Speaker 3: But we see who's freaker? Is it DC? Is it Maryland or Virginia? And uh, usually I haven't prepared. But because I was a little tired, and your boy hasn't slept real well because it only got like four hours leaping, we're gonna just we're gonna shot on them and see what happens. First one up, calling all volunteers in Ashburn. That's a good one in Ashburn. Who calling all volunteers who have experience working on long assignments and will work on it till completion. Be job if you then you get help in Ashburn and Ashburn homework assignments. Back to school time back you know it's parent teacher night, open house, mine?
Speaker 2: Oh mine? Thursday? You're welcomorrow night? Which told would you like to read this? Next one down?
Speaker 6: Short skirt at church, Short skirt at church d m V Washington area. Your skirtcits, your skirt kept seemed to see me, seeming to rise in the pew, as you caught my glint, as you caught my glance.
Speaker 2: Quite a lot.
Speaker 1: We chatted briefly at the coffee sand and you told me that you liked older forties men like me and ask if you'd ever dated twenty year old twenty year difference. I'm disappointed that our conversation was interrupted before you get exchange contact info.
Speaker 2: You at church, you had church bro. You know, I used to.
Speaker 1: Make out with the girl at church back in high school days on off days because she was like a religious person, and we would go make out in the h the backstairwell on the way up to the what you call the rectory, not the rectory.
Speaker 3: What's the rectory? That's what you got when you were tumbking out with this girl. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Rectory? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Next one Mighty Players of the Trombone and Alexandria Skin and Flute has a concert with have a concert with me in two weeks on Isaahwer Boulevard.
Speaker 2: All right, is it a boy you that's.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit kind of close to me, you.
Speaker 2: Could get a really good concert at night.
Speaker 3: You can enjoy it now, I'm good, all right?
Speaker 2: Okay is a good one? All right? Eric?
Speaker 1: Will will she take a ride in this dream rowboat again? Along a rowboat along the enchance Ed River, Eastern Market. I I shall what endeavor, endeavor to write some interesting pose prose poem in order to get this the deserved response is there at least one woman out there who is fond of words like whimsical and profile.
Speaker 3: When you say whimsical, got a whimsical whimsical? Yeah, see it's fun, whimsical and provocative. I shall remain hopeful. Do the hell are they asking? They want to hang out, That's what they're asking. Okay, do workout, friend Gaither wrik out, friend Gaithsburg. I stopped by Gold's gym and saw you work it out. You ebiting mail and great physical shape. Me white male with need for a trainer and interested in teaching me how to work out.
Speaker 2: Work out. Let's go and work out. Mary and where Marry.
Speaker 3: Need help with repairs? Eric, You can read that one.
Speaker 2: Need help both repairs to zipper and they need someone to fix.
Speaker 1: To fix zipper and remove stuck for fallus salas to fix it.
Speaker 2: We'll be at hotels in the same house boulevard in two weeks.
Speaker 3: Eat CD. Wait what, but now, what's a phallus?
Speaker 2: Eric?
Speaker 3: It's a penis, that's correct. So they got their fouls stuck in a penis and they need someone to help them get it out.
Speaker 1: They got their fouls stuck in a zipper and they need to get him out. Yeah, they need to undo the zipper to get the penis out. They're saying, but why did littlely say?
Speaker 2: CD?
Speaker 3: All right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then let's go.
Speaker 3: Cocoon. Oh yeah, cocoon is our last one and only. Once upon a time, in a suddy garden there lived a little kind of pillar named Charlie who loved to explore the colorful flowers. One day, Charlie realized it was time to find a special place where he could spin his cozy cocoon and begin his transformation into people to fly.
Speaker 2: You're gonna start as adventure.
Speaker 3: He asked his friends, the why Snail, the cheerful lady Bug, and the playful Bumblebee if.
Speaker 2: They knew where he could find the perfect spot.
Speaker 3: With their help, they got it, Charlie until he discovered a save cozy spot and a brand straight with soft inviting Lee's where he happily spun his sultry cocoon, super excited for the wonderful change that awaited him. Now, huh, yeah, that's all we got, cocoon and only and that's the last one.
Speaker 2: And that doesn't we do with the cocoon and go find it. Let's go cocoon with you. It's cocoon something though, it's Cocoon's a movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is it something in urban Dictionary? Maybe we set this up for urban Dictionary roulette. Nextly, let's see. Okay, urban dictionary and cocoon. Okay, Oh wait, hot wax on your balls to create a covering like a cocoon. I'm going to cocoon myself.
Speaker 2: It was the next one. Read the next one, next one.
Speaker 3: No, no, cocoon.
Speaker 2: Oh it might be something too.
Speaker 3: When someone's at a party and they pass out and everyone else playing son man, we can't even say that word. Then they wake up in the morning they had to break out of the cocoon.
Speaker 2: Ew, get me out of here, give me spiders. Ew. Yeah, cocoon, way to go urban dictionary. There you go. H well, that does it? For this week's Let's Get Weird, We'll be back the same place usually because we are recorded in the same place every time. Yeah, same time. All no come out tesday. Next Tuesday's Hoodies birthday when we record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe record, but dick and drinks. I'm going to Uber to work that day. Kind of expense that Uber would work that day, you told me. I know, I got a lot of expense receipts spence over here. So we find that out next week. But as always followed me out Andrew Hoodie, that's what for a while. You can follow Eric at mister Eric V. That's m R E R I c K. The have a great week.
Speaker 2: I always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 3: It got weird, didn't Yeah,