Speaker 1: One on one with Taco, Orlando's rock station One on one one w JR R. Hey, coming up at nine, it is you say we play brought to you by Farewe's Credit Union by Popular Demands. Yes, we are bringing you three song options this morning from Slayer. You tell us which of the three we should play at nine, and the one with the most votes will do just that. Live undead Seasons in the abyss or spill the blood.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Don't forget.
Speaker 3: Somebody who votes is randomly picked to win those Volebat and Hailstorm tickets. It's a great prize, all right.
Speaker 1: You got till nine o'clock to get that done again jr. Facebook page.
Speaker 2: You could hear that even with the mic off, Dude.
Speaker 1: Couldn't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, excuse me. All right, here we go with yet another contender for headline of the week title. I'll throw this one into the mix, then we can throw the others out there and let the listeners have the ultimate say here, Taco.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, I gotta pull up in the recorder and you.
Speaker 1: Can now get paid five thousand yen for your poop in Japan, but only if your poop is good enough.
Speaker 2: That's just immature.
Speaker 1: It's a serious news story, all right. There is an outfit in Japan that, you know, the f equal therapy thing, the stuff that's good for your gut is extracted from human and it's one of these outfits that specializes in that. But they just don't want any uh it's a lot, right. They don't want a slub rolling in off the street thinking that they're gonna get with five thousand yen by the ways, roughly thirty five bucks American for a log. And you can crank these out if you are deemed good enough on a regular basis, makes them a good walking around money.
Speaker 2: What's the daily count?
Speaker 3: Because you know me, oh dude, I'd make no less than four times thirty five.
Speaker 1: Through a You have to be screened first before where you are ultimately, Uh yeah, no, you taco. I just I don't want to get into the weeds on this somehow. I don't think you pass the screening process.
Speaker 3: And they probably wouldn't want American egal anyway. You know, they find all the American eyes stuff in there compared to they want. You said it was in Japan. They want zomino, some soak and it's normal all right, So you're ready for me to play the headlines of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was the last one, and we're gonna ask you all to ultimately decide here while we go through the rest of this idiotology. Yeah, let's go through the previous contenders. They're all vying for this week's title.
Speaker 3: This is a record amount this week people, six of them. So let's get cranking.
Speaker 1: Bars bars hours extended despite pressed jiggling.
Speaker 2: Incidents, breast jiggling.
Speaker 1: Okay, number one, you've got good enough poop uh, breast jiggling, And now under what.
Speaker 2: I have the red we're rolling for number two.
Speaker 4: Right, confusion as Giants Sausage discovered a Coventry nightclub.
Speaker 3: Okay, Giant Sausage number three out of those two, I know which one's winning.
Speaker 4: The headline tells you everything you need to know right here, and that sum recording.
Speaker 2: Now go loose.
Speaker 4: Chicken rescued from Buffalo Wild Wings in Iowa.
Speaker 3: Chicken at beat ups, Okay, that's gonna be hard to beat, dude.
Speaker 4: Armenian Prime Minister Pashion offers to show his penis to head of.
Speaker 2: Church penis shower.
Speaker 1: That was a circumcision controversy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I remember this. He's a good one.
Speaker 4: Two bears escape wildlife parking closure, devour a seven day supply of honey, then fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Now you said you didn't want that one in there, but if.
Speaker 1: It had been three bears, I would have considered that a you're okay, I see what you know here.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, so the last one that counted was the penis shower of a circumcision. And then today you can now get paid five thousand yen for your poop in Japan, but only if your poop is good enough.
Speaker 2: All right, I know my winner.
Speaker 3: We need to hear your winners at two two five two six.
Speaker 2: Here we go, just.
Speaker 1: A word or two to tell us which one you think should be headlined of the week.
Speaker 3: Your choice is breast jiggling, giant sausage, chicken and be dubs, penis shower or selling poop.
Speaker 1: All right, two two five two six, cake walk. We'll we'll accept those here for the next few minutes and then announce it here. Momentarily delete these. They're taking them to a space. Okay, this lady's definitely doing it wrong. If you're gonna be the manager of a jewelry shop, this in England somewhat. Okay, thank Coventry. Okay, yeah uh she I guess has systematically been pinching jewelry pieces from the shop that she manages, making off with them, and you know, ultimately the investigation has revealed that she had many in her possession and has apparently sold others, you know, to make cash off. What got her busted?
Speaker 3: Taco? What got her bust? That could have been a bunch of things. The cameras inventory being taken. She wore a piece to work, She.
Speaker 1: Wore a piece on vacation, and proceeded to post pictures of her and her family on the cruise with her showing off the stolen jewelry.
Speaker 3: Dummies led a dummy and she's on a cruise. It's probably an ankle bracelet.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, hold on, I want to hear this theory. Come on, I love cruises. You know that there's nothing about cruises. I'm bore back and see you go straight to ankle bracelet, ankle brow thought you might have thrown belly chain in there while you're at it.
Speaker 3: Ye, lower back tattoo, All the same game tr for tow ring easy.
Speaker 1: How long have we had that theory in place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we've been so it's so stereotyping, it's so true.
Speaker 2: Stereotypes are rooted in truth.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many times I have to say that why people get so bent out of shape over stereotypes, because most of them are true.
Speaker 3: She's got a belly chain or lower back tattoo, easy.
Speaker 2: Dobing?
Speaker 1: All right? Come on, man, if we had our female listener count up to eleven, now you have just now gone and potentially alienated many of them.
Speaker 3: No, you did because I said it off handedly and knew it was moving on and you had to elaborate.
Speaker 2: Move on if you have any of those duck dude for a joke.
Speaker 1: Uh and uh. Before we get to crown headline of the week, One other story runway, Another japan story. Runway in Japan at Japan's Yamagata Airport had to be closed for a few hours this week because of a standoff with a bear on the runway. There's no way you're gonna fly with that bear there, because you have a four foot tall bear.
Speaker 3: Dude, Even just a bird takes down a plane sometimes when it you know in the engine.
Speaker 1: Hey wandering out about seven in the morning. You think yes, yesterday. What do you think a bear is gonna do to a plane?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh? Is he looking for honey? It was just.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's the third one.
Speaker 2: Where'd they go? Where'd they go?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to get on his airplanes to meet him wherever they are.
Speaker 1: Runway was closed until eight o'clock at night. It was closed all day. It was just hang it must have been nice weather.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't they just show them off?
Speaker 1: Well, they tried to, and they he would just like wander off a little ways and then come back. They said, they said they're bringing in hunters too. I guess the bear population there it's similar to what's been going on here in Florida. The bear population is just really bounced back because they're gonna kill it. Yeah, they're gonna kill it and probably Actually I did read more into this. They have a sanctioned yearly bear hunt to keep their bear population in check. Which, yeah, I don't mean to bring that up here locally. I'm just ho but an issue. No, I'm just telling you. You just throw something that bears like right over at the side of the woods.
Speaker 2: You lure them away. Everybody who watched.
Speaker 1: Movies, you imagine the planes approaching that airport. Hello, form the like de ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We're gonna have to divert to whatever next city is. We get a bear on the runway after the shooting.
Speaker 3: All right, on today's menu, we have the chicken or the bear bear steak.
Speaker 2: Okay, you ready to get the headline of the week winner.
Speaker 1: Let's say the listeners, where are they going here?
Speaker 2: At two two five, two six? You just keep the track.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just read them booby jiggler chicken at BW Buffalo Wild Wings, dubs chicken, Chicken dubs, boob jiggling dubs, chickens rescued. Yeah, that's rescued cock. That's chickens, b dubs chicken.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's the loose chicken that was rescued from Buffalo Wild Wings in Iowa.
Speaker 3: There everything people agreed with me. There was one that went with the penis show who you know? And then the poop didn't even get a vote, I don't think, but jiggly boobs did come second.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A lot of people jealous that they don't have good poop. And I tell you that's what that is. There's one one vote for that too. That's it. Hey, quit it with the meth raccoon. We know that's probably headline of the year, but it can't be voted on this week.
Speaker 1: Oh right, this is a weekly feature, folks, so it's official, all right, the loose chicken at Buffalo Wild Wigs in Iowa. Congratulations, you are this week's headline of the week.
Speaker 2: S J R.
Speaker 1: R