Speaker 1: By five o five at fifty five k r C, the Talking Station.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, some say.
Speaker 3: A vacation pros.
Speaker 4: And that's the way the news goes.
Speaker 5: And it is Happy Wednesday to you folks. Brian Thomas right here, glad to be and I'm glad to see Joe Strecker in there where he belongs, executive producer Joe Strecker, and I always love hearing from you, So feel free to call five one three, seven four nine fifty five eight hundred eight two to three talk time, pay fifty on a T and T phones, ay quick reminder by fifty five Caresee dot com where you can stream the audio directly from the website. Get your iHeartMedia so you can listen wherever you happen to have your smart device, and get podcasts. Daniel Davis Deep Dive yesterday we talked Russia Ukraine, uh, not making a whole lot of.
Speaker 1: Sense.
Speaker 5: Apparently, according to Daniel Day, us with the invasion of Russia by the Ukrainians, strategically probably is not going to help them. That was the boiled down conclusion. A lease that I might take away from Daniel Davis. You can check it out yourself. You can get a chance to listen to that, or Brionna Morello, Congressman Warren Davidson, the Daniel Davis Deep Dive.
Speaker 1: It's all right there.
Speaker 5: Fifty five k see dot com today on the Morning Show. It was day two last night Democratic National Convention. Did you watch it? Oh look Michelle Obama, Oh look, Barack Obama. Oh, joy of joy, and of course Donald Trump the dominant focus of everything that comes out of their mouths, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump Trump. You know how you do that when you can't run on your record. Got some excellent observations to talk about this morning on that note here in a moment, but we got at a full analysis from Alex Chiranthipilis Perspective coming up at seven thirty, followed by Josh Bernstein with a new book, Preserving Liberty, Bold and Brave solutions to save America and create permanent freedom. Freedom is the word you're going to be hearing from the Democrats a lot. And when you hear the word freedom, just remember they're always going to move over to the issue of abortion. Just watch it happen. There's just an absolutely side splittingly, ridiculously stupid and yet comical op ed piece I saw this morning about the Democrats being the party of freedom, Democrats being a party of freedom, And the only thing that that article talks about in terms of who's offering more freedom is on the issue of abortion. And honestly, you know, Donald Trump had nothing to do with the Supreme Courts overturning Roe v.
Speaker 6: Wade.
Speaker 5: And what did you get after Rov. Wade was overturned. You got a lot of states that expanded or otherwise allow for abortion. It's a state decision. There's nothing, no impact on freedom. Just go ahead lobby in your state one way or another. You can go ahead and direct the outcome on the abortion issue. It's still a democratic process. It just happened to be a state by state process. But as to everything else, everything else, I mean, I view economic freedom as extremely important, and that includes me allowing me keeping more of the money that I earn in my pocket as opposed to having it taken away and being controlled by government officials and bureaucrats in Washington. Is that freedom? Are they spending your money better than you would? Are they making decisions that you would make on your own if given the opportunity. No, absolutely not. And even if you agree with some of the decisions from government and the direction they're gonna go, you can do that on your own. You don't need an edict or a mandate. You don't need confiscatory taxes to control the decision making in your life. So they are not the party of freedom any stretch. They're transforming our economy in the name of this worship of global warming or this concept of global climate change. They're taking away your freedoms and liberties. Are they taking away the opportunity you have in terms of choosing the right appliance, how you're gonna heat and air conditioning your home, how are you going to drive from point A to point B. We could go on for hours and hours about why the left is the anti freedom side of the political spectrum, and just keep your eyes peled, and you know they get away with it, and they get away with it because of this built in anti Trump reaction, this as I refer to it often Pavlovian response when it comes to Donald Trump. Who's been in office or have been in charge of the presidency. I mean, even Scott Jennings, they were at CNN talking about, you know, who's responsible for the so called woes that we're experiencing in our country. He pointed out something obvious that people, you know, I don't know how you can overlook this. Democrats have controlled the executive branch for twelve of the last sixteen years, as Jennings observing, because the gap that I still see in all these speeches, as good as they were, is that Kamala Harris is in the White House right now. Democrats have controlled the White House for twelve of the last sixteen years. And for all the talk about division and the problems in this country, which of course they were hammered away at all night last night, and people are hurting, Democrats have mostly controlled this country. Trump had her for four the Obamas and Biden had it for the rest of the time, and somehow it's still Trump's fault, and somehow she hasn't been at the center of it. So to me, that is the glaring hole in this campaign that hasn't yet been hasn't yet been solved at the convention. How do you explain all of the problems that will be solved by the person who is currently there for the last three and a half years, and it was supposed to be already working on solving it. It's a great question, rhetorical as it may be. I saw this on Bridbart talking about Trump Trump Trump, Trump, Trump speaking about policies to fixed crime, inflation, border security. If you talk about those at the convention, it undermines the exact point that was made by Jennings. They have been in charge. You can't talk about that without looking in the mirror and going, I guess this did happen on my watch. Focusing on Trump instead of the issues is a convenient strategy to avoid that paradoxical situation. Day one, bordermention eight times, crime engined six times, inflation three times, Trump mentioned one hundred and forty seven times police shows an inflation, border security, and crimer key issues plaguing in the nation of the Biden Aris administration. Under its wash, inflation stored twenty percent across the board. Millions of people have invaded the southern border, while illegal migrants were accused of committing heinous crimes. Sixty three percent of voters said crime is a major factor in who they will vote for the presidential election. CBS News poll found nearly two thirds of Americans said soaring costs and migration are the most important issues they face.
Speaker 1: Who's responsible for that?
Speaker 5: Kamala Harris, She was a tie breaking vote to the as the so called American Rescue Plan of twenty twenty one, the Inflation Reduction Act of twenty twenty two. They didn't reduce inflation, they caused it. They increased federal spending more than three trillion dollars is. A new study out from the Committee to Unleashed Prosperity finds that that well translates to at least six percent higher consumer prices in an economy the size of the United States. Harris her two votes responsible for at least half of the excess inflation beyond the normal two percent that occurs annually. Can't talk about that, can you? Of course you can. And then pivoting over to j. Peters Zing, who observes something that I think we all need to collectively keep in mind. Delusion, he writes, can grip us on a mass scale. It's the great danger of ideology and fuels the madness of crowds. We're seeing this unfold with terrible consequences. The dominant media betrays the very foundations of journalism, starting with demand that only certain leaders answer questions to transfigure Kamala Harris into a combination of Rosa Parks, Franklin Roosevelt, and Beyance. He writes their partnership is so manifold and manifest that it has created a cottage industry and conservative media which creates terabytes of content every day exposing the false narratives and double standards advanced by Democrats and their laptop lackey, such as debunking is such. Debunking is necessary and important. But there's a bit of delusion at work here too. Despite all evidence to the contrary, the critics somehow believe they're fact checking and truth telling will pressure the propagandists into changing their ways.
Speaker 1: It won't.
Speaker 5: They're impervious to challenge. They are beyond shame. How come he asks to figure out why they persist in this untoward conduct daily compromising and values of skepticism, fairness, and bringing truth to power that they say they hold dear. We need to ask what higher value do they believe they are serving. What do they tell them so so they can see their corruption as heroic? The answer is obvious. Here you go, folks. They sincerely believe that Donald Trump is an existential threat to democracy and American Hitler. And if that's the case, why would you give him a fair shake or hold his opponent's feet to the fire. I know this explanation is not revelatory. The Hitler analogy has been critiqued for years, but I'm not so sure we have fully reckoned with how deeply a large percentage of the nation is in the grip of this delusion, Displaying textbook symptoms of the adult They insist that falsehoods are truth, despite unimpeachable evidence to the contrary. They continue to maintain Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to steal the twenty sixteen election, that he called mex all Mexicans rapists, praise neo Nazi marchers and Charlottesville, advised Americans to inject bleach to calm back COVID, and promised the blood bath if he loses in November. They are not lying when they make these claims. They sincerely believe they are expressing truths. The rest of us just can't see. This makes them immune to reason. Again, this is j Peter Zain. Real clear politics is where you can find this off that and he points out an interesting antidote echoing multiple conversations I've had with educated people and engaged Democrats. A respected plastic surgeon recently told me, if Trump wins, we will not have any more elections. He saw January sixth, twenty twenty one as a dress rehearsal for the coming coup, never mind that Trump left office peaceably. Two weeks later, when I ask him how Trump might pull this off, he said the former president would declare a national emergency and GOP leaders would rally to his call for martial law, rounding up and jailing those who oppose him. I pushed him again to explain how all this might work. He said, Let's say Trump and his Republican allies truly want to cross that rubicon. They couldn't do it alone, right, They will probably need the Supreme Court, many state leaders, the military to come on board. Do you really think the armed forces would support the overthrow of the Constitution? He didn't respond. Most important, I said, he would need the backing of his voters. Do you really believe that half of the American people think ending elections and jailing untold numbers of people is fine in dandy? Yes, he said, oh Oki dokie, I said, switching the conversation am I concerned about the New York Yankees starting pitching. His last comment suggested the dangerous depth of the delusions so many Democrats take for reality. They don't just see Trump, but the other half of America as an existential threat to our republic. Maybe they will defeat Hitler the November, but what to do with his tens of millions of brown Shirts? Extreme times will require extreme measures, more coercion, more censorship, more abrogation of rights in the name of liberty. They will heroically destroy our country in order to save it, which is a fine exclamation point on my point on freedoms and liberties. But it's the depth to which people are deluded by this drum beat of Trump as racist and evil, pain and death threat to democracy. They say it in a factual vacuum, and they say it in spite of all the evidence of the country. And they say it in spite of what their policies do, which is take away our freedoms and liberties. And I think Jay Peter Zain's got a right. They actually think they're right. And that's scary, folks, that's scary. Five eighteen fifty five care Seit the talk station Keith I see you are on the line. I will be happy to take your call in a moment. First of time, I mention twenty two three. While you have the freedoms, exercise them. Get into twenty two to three between Mason and eleven and the best firearms store, the best indoor shooting range, the finest people, classes, membership options. You have everything right there, everything you possibly want in any firearms and indoor gun range, and right now, swag, swagswagswag. It's shooting sports month. That's what August is in an honor, shooting sports month. Get enough twenty two three. If you've never been there before, they're gonna get some free you're gonna get some free swag. Shoot on the lane, grab a lane, shoot and you will earn some swag. Just select something from the swag they've got wall while at last, and to get new people into twenty two three. If you've been there already, bring somebody else in. You know what a nice place it is. And if you bring someone else in has never been there, they're gonna shoot with you for free, and you're both gonna get some swag. They have a gunsmith there again. They have classes, membership options, the wonderful folks that own it. Please tell Wendy and Jeff, Brian said, Hi, You'll be glad you met them. To learn more, just go to the website twenty two three dot com the number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out twenty two three dot com.
Speaker 2: Fifty five car the talk station WBN is bringing the book with the Western and Southern w EBN fireworks.
Speaker 5: Thanks till about twenty two on a Wednesday and a happy one. So you're gonna go to the phones here five one three seven fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk. Hey, Keith, thanks for calling this morning and for holding over the breake there. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 7: Hi, how you doing? Brian?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Spells as good as it can be expected. It can be expected, like I gotta qualify it because you know, everything that weighs me down I can't fix. I can merely observe the problems in the world, know where the solutions are, but they're beyond my individual ability to control them. So I feel badly. But at the same time, you know I probably shouldn't and I should be happy with my situation in life. So there's your qualified answer. I appreciated Keith.
Speaker 7: Okay, Uh, there as a rumors going around that Kennedy might drop out and support Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 7: Okay, this is how Trump has that happened. He has a secret conversation with Kennedy and he says two things. I promise you if you joint my administration and support me, I'll do two things. One, on the first or second day of my of my office, I will release all of its top secret classified Kennedy documents about the Kennedy assassination of your uncle. Two, since you hate the shadow government deep state as much as I do and my administration, and you think that your uncle was assassinated by the CIA and the outfit, and to freak out this shadow government to deep state and my administration, I'll make you the director of the CIA.
Speaker 1: That would be hilarious.
Speaker 7: It would be, but you know what it had scared and freak out the shadow government and the deep state. They would be petrified to those two things.
Speaker 5: Now I think they're petrified at Donald Trump, you know, being president for the reason I mean, for basically a collective of reasons on those lines, whether or not John F. Kennedy Junior is flitting the head of the CIA or not. I mean that Robert F. Kennedy, Yeah, I'm sorry, Robert F. Kennedy, Yeah, yeah, I mean that's that's their fear. I mean, he is the one who reveals the corruption within the deep state. He is the threat to the deep state. That's one of the reasons why they all ganged up on him, why all the lettered agencies were after him throughout his entire administration. He went there to try to reduce the size and scope of the administrative state, threatening all of their jobs. So yeah, I mean, you know, it's I think the idea is comical. I don't see it happen. I can see RFA Jr. Actually working with the Trump campaign. I can see him siding with Trump. He doesn't like the Obama or the he doesn't like the Biden Harris administration at all. Obviously they differ in print, policies and principles across the board, So I can see them teaming up. Where what direction that goes, I don't know, not clear if, however, Kennedy's supporters would immediately back Donald Trump if he joins the king. So some poles have suggested the Democratic presidential nominee Harris could be stronger against Trump if Kennedy remains in the contest. So it depends on which pole you're looking at, but I think it would probably collectively inure to Trump's benefit, at least that's my perception, should he well join forces with him rather than fight him on pretty much minutia really pretty funny thing though.
Speaker 1: That's I kind of like that.
Speaker 5: It is FU twenty five right now ifty five Cares of the Dogs says, got local stories, but I'd rather talk to you, so feel free to call in and get in touch with Culin Electric. My friend and my friend Andrew Cullen, his team great electricians. You can count on Culin Electric. They are great at customer service, They respect your home. They do the job very quickly, efficiently, and at the right price. What more could you want? You got a small project like a simple outlet installation, you want to get a whole house rewired, everything in between.
Speaker 1: They do it all.
Speaker 5: When it comes to residential electric you're in the best possible hands. Family on an operator for twenty five years and congratulations on twenty five years plus. Congratulations on that well deserved a plus with a better business bureau That's what I give them for all the work they've done over the years of my home. I always know I'm in the right hands what I call color electric from my electric projects, and you will be too to reach them, and please tell them, Brian said, Hi, please five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two. If I got more information online, just go to the website Colenelectric Cincinnati dot com.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC dot com best approaching five point thirty.
Speaker 5: Here on the Morning Show five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three Talk Time five fifty on AT and T phones. Where get the local stories they got Mississippi James on the phone, James, welcome back to the show, my friend.
Speaker 1: Good to hear from you this morning.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning, doctor Brian. Now what I want to talk about now is the formulist that I actually created out of Mississippi. And it's concerned politics all so. But what I see is that wealthy have convinced the rich to encourage the poor that they're okay and to just be satisfied. And I could see that fully down South.
Speaker 6: Now when I.
Speaker 8: Overlay that to the here the state of Ohio, it also applied. And then when I take it to a federal level, it's still apply. So when I look at it and like I say, the wealthy that could be Democrats are Republican and they convinced the rich to encourage the poor that they are okay, So the poor and I hear you say a lot of times, you know you wish people could be more involved and see what was going on or what was really happening. Well, they being convinced by both sides. You know, nobody completely right and nobody's completely wrong, but they got to got to churn it to get this sup behind them because that's where the votes come from. And we the peoples, like I said, I don't know when we're gonna come together, ask the peoples. And it's more of us poor peoples than it is rich wealthy. Yeah, but since they control it at the top and it's a mind controlled thing, well we just whistling Dixie as we go along.
Speaker 5: Well, mind control is the person who's controlled, is the one responsible for allowing their mind to be controlled. I mean, I believe in freedom and the freedom to choose and the freedom go to school or not the freedom to pursue a career or not. I'm painfully aware that I lack the knowledge, intellect, and skills, for example, to be a creator of something like a smartphone, computer devices, literally anything. I don't have some sort of engineering degree. That is out of my hands, and I leave it to smarter people than me to build business and industry. I've always been a W two employee my entire life. I never started a law firm. I worked for people who started them. I was thankful that they were up there making a whole lot more money than me, but providing me with an opportunity to make a living and advance. And that's what I did throughout my life. Will I ever own a business, No, I lack the business acumen. I lack the desire to run a business. Smarter people to mean more industrious people to mean they're going to be more successful.
Speaker 1: If you gauge success.
Speaker 5: Based upon money alone, that is, then that's what's going to happen. And I have no problem with that. I'm not told that I need to be content. I am recognizing the limitations of my abilities, and I've always worked within a system that allowed me to do that. The freedom to choose which direction I want to go. So I don't understand this idea of, you know, convincing people they need to be satisfied in free society. If you're guilty of being convinced or sold a line, that's your fault. So and again, I don't think the system is necessarily broken. The system benefits everybody because there are people who are less educated. There are people who are incapable of going out into the world and building things. And that's why we're thankful for those that are out there doing that. Let them be wealthier. It's the point of actually engaging in that exercise and that effort. There is a return that they get. Their hard in industrious work allows them to make more money, build their business, do with that income with what they want. They're going to build their business, they're going to hire people, they're going to make the business grow. They're going to spend their own money in the effort to make it a more successful business, which advances all of our interests collectively, including the interests of those who want to have confiscatory tax policy and take away the earnings the work, the labor that that person did and those who work for that person did and give it to somebody else, which I think is wrong. I mean, you can't change poverty. Thus it has ever been well, you know.
Speaker 8: The.
Speaker 5: Poor you will always have. Wasn't a Jesus Christ he said that, you know. I mean, it's a tough subject matter. I have to agree. But you know this, the division stirred by class warfare fails to appreciate all that I just sort of thumbnail sketch worked out. You don't deserve the money that you made. You make too much money. Really tell me what too much is, and tell me how it is that you can morally and ethically take away what I or any individual earned on a whim. I want twenty five percent, I want thirty percent. I have forty percent. Go back to the nineteen fifties tax policy. I'm going to take ninety percent of everything that you earned, just because people bought into that life for years. Marxism is built on it. We all know how wonderful Marxism is. For any country who endeavor to adopt it, everyone ends up poor. Why because we don't let those industrious, brilliant people go out and keep the reward of their industry or into street and their effort and their intellect. It ruins economies, It takes the incentive right on out of it. James appreciate the call my friend five poin thirty five fifty five kres de talk station. Prestige interior or Prestige interior. You know the kitchen. I don't know how much time you spend in your kitchen, but you know the word that sums it up, or words that's summing up in my home a lot. Kitchen's the heart of the home. It is for most homes, and that's why John Ryan's around. He's been doing kitchen remodeling for more than thirty years. Your true partner from the beginning to the end in your kitchen remodeling project. He's got more kitchens under his belt than you can shake a stick out. You can see a lot of the before and after pictures on his website. I don't know how recently he's updated that, because last time I was there, he didn't even have my kitchen. But tons of kitchens over the years, small projects, small kitchens, maybe just replacing the cabins and countertops, gutting the whole thing and just recreating it, which is what we had him do for us. Just absolutely love the work that he does. He pays attention to detail, and he's got all kinds of wonderful ideas. When he sees your kitchen, you'll sit down from initial design to final installation. John is there every step of the way. So get in touch with him. It's easy to do. Just go to the website.
Speaker 1: Why are there?
Speaker 5: You get the phone number and check it all out. It's pressed each one two to three dot com. Presses one two three dot com. You will write the number down. It's five one three two four seven zero two two nine five one three two four seven zero two two nine.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: I'm John Waldach give you talkstation. Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 9: I was Trump to Filo at seven thirty.
Speaker 1: Day two d NC analysis.
Speaker 5: Josh Bernstein with the book Ato five Preserving Liberty and Judge Ennit of all Time of the right to be left alone. Free Will comes up a couple of times in his comment and reminded me of that Rush song. I will choose free will, and I would choose to go to the phones right now if we get to the stackers too, because Pat's on the line. Pat, welcome to the show. Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 10: Oh thank you you, Brian. I've been listening to your show has been I think it was Bob Jones back in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 10: I mean to tell you, history is repeating itself when they're talking about these Jewish students that are going through all kinds of hell and going to school and not being allowed to go at certain places. There is a documentary Holly Berry and Colm pal did it. It was called The Hidden Figures and it's about I think it was three women who worked for NASA, and the thing was if they had to use the restaurant, they had to run to another building because they were separated, the white and the black. And I'm thinking this is coming back again. And all I can do is pray and vote. And I think some of these poor people that because I just turned it on to see the Democrats convention and these people screaming and they all want Kamala but they have no idea her parents were Marxists and they've taught in the university and she is a Marxist. I mean, they're trying to take so much away from the American people and everything that they are doing. They're saying that Trump is it and all Trump that's trying to do is to make the countries energy independent. We were there and now we've lost it all and I'm telling people better wake up. But all I can say is I pray for this country, especially the children. And finding out they had a band outside the convention center. I think yesterday they had ten abortions. They're giving abortions. I don't understand it, but I'll tell you what I think. God is punishing people with some of the things that are going on with the floods and the fires and whatever. But anyway, Brian, you have a super day and I will. We'll be listening to you.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. God, bless you, pat and keep the faith, Keep the faith.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: Let us see here, let's go to the stack. Is stupid? Why not?
Speaker 5: It's five o'clock hourro Let's all wake up together and talk about some stupid people. Got a man hospitalized with the broken jaw providence, I guess this Rhode Island having an early Tuesday morning court of police Victims said he'd been dragged out of a bar in the city and beaten up because of the selection he chose on the jukebox. Plus just found at Attwells Avenue for a report of assault shortly after one am. Victim Mail in his forties, told police that he'd been in the Dead Beats bar on Night Street. That's when three men started to fight with him over the song he picked on the jukebox. According to the victim, the suspects, white men in their thirties, dragged him outside and began beating him up. Victims told FELIEI lost consciousness and he thought his jaw might be broken. Please said, They observed a cut of the victim's chin. It was bleeding, so you're swelling on the side of his face. Taking to the Rhode Island Hospital for his injuries. Just walk away on that one, don't you think.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Interestingly, Joe, they did not say which song he chose. Sah, oh no, no, no, no, no, no oh you.
Speaker 5: FCC non compliant word. Oh okay, you just justified the beat down, Joe. Okay that you just shed light on how it is that a singular human being could be beaten up because of his song selection. Thanks to you, I'm gonna have a damn earworm in my head for a month.
Speaker 1: He knows. I hate that song more than.
Speaker 5: Arizona homeowners stopped in attempted motorcycle theft. It was happening in broad daylight. Crystal Smith's doorbell camera let her know that it was activity in her front door. She saw a little bit more than she wanted to. Two men were wheeling her husband's motorcycle down the driveway slowly, and one of them apparently needed a belt.
Speaker 1: You gotta be blanking kidding, she said.
Speaker 5: When she saw the man with his pants falling down, catching him in the act, she banged the door to scare them off, and she called nine one one. Two men dropped the bike and took off slowly. Her husband got the doorbell video on his phone when he was at work, expected to get upset about the thieves at his home, but instead he laughed. He said, I would have expected myself, you know, get it like adrenaline. But I'm just watching it and I call the guys I work with him, like, come over here, look at this. Look at that guy's butt. We're just like, this can't be real. He's now calling the would be thieves the butt Crack Bandits video didn't capture the license plate, Dismiths believes someone will recognize them, and he said in one of the shots where you can see his butt really good, you can see his shoes really good and everything. So I mean, somebody's got to recognize him. Family said they fought the police report and gave the video of the police. You can if you are an observer and a stude observer of butt cracks, maybe you can help them solve the mystery. Forty five years so I think there is one for that one. Jeb USA's premium phone help extend the life of your HVAC system.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Jeff who got his premium foam several years ago, paid it off with the energy savings in less than two years. And just the other day he had to have his air conditioning service and the guy said, you know what, as old as this unit is, it's really in really good shape. And I attribute that to how well insulated your home is. So that's one more element of the benefits of US intilation. Your equipment isn't running as hard. Of course, that's where the energy savings comes in. Get your house cool, save money, don't have to have the unit running constantly twenty four to seven. To fight that uphill challenge, have USA come over to your house and find out with a free inspection that comes along with the free quill whether you need the addition of US insulation along with what little insulation you might have for those older homes. And if pre mid seventies build, nothing's in the exterior walls. Put the phone in. It's got the highest R value on the market. You'll equipment a last logger. You'll save money every month, and you notice immediate comfort improvement the very day they install. And when you pay for the phone, you get a free attic insulation. The federal government to give you a check basically for twelve hundred dollars the energy tax credit. You get that when you're doing your taxes next year. Five one three three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one foam online, USA Insallation dot net.
Speaker 11: Fifty five krc Hey if you're listening to me right.
Speaker 5: Kercity talk Station, Happy Wednesday, back in the stacker. Stupid this trekker, you just Miami Springs, Florida. Fifty five year old man facing Fonty charges in South Florida for impersonating a pizza well a pizza chain as this tradition, I guess police city ran an elaborate scheme to defraud tourists staying in the hotels of Miami Spring by pretending to be a well known local pizza parlor. Customers who thought they were ordering pizzas from Romans Pizzeria on North Royal Pointsiana Boulevard were not. Martin Alvarez distributed fake pizza flyers to hotel rooms along the road there and near the Miami International Airport advertising Roman Pizzeria, misleading visitors. Hayesius Roman, proprior to the genuine Romans pizzeria who's been making pizzas for four decades, said Marti Alvarez's pizzas were quote bad, uncooked, and sometimes we're sending a box with a.
Speaker 1: Piece of raw dough. He said.
Speaker 5: They just give it to them and by the time they realize they're gone away. Please say the fraud began ongoing, has been ongoing for several years and has caused significant hardships for the real Romans, including complaints of the Better Business Vireau, negative reviews, and upset customers. According to Hayesius Romans, so sometimes they show up upset here to store, claiming where's the food. We have to explain to them that that's not us. After going to the police officers arrested Marty Alvarez on charges of organized scheme to the fraud and booked him into the jail. Marty Alres Miami Gardens said he's also facing an aggravated battery charge after fleeing from the hotel staff in his vehicle and hitting a staff member with the vehicle. Miami Day judgement Mindy Glazer ordered him to stay away from the Day's Inn, where the victim works. Open Court lawyers seeking to have the aggravated battery charge just missread from the rest report that states the officer he told the officers that he left the area fast and didn't think he had hit her with his car because he understood he wasn't supposed to be passing out pizza flyers at the hotel. Nevertheless, judge found provol caused to charge him with aggravated battery and put him out in a five thousand dollars bond. H Oh if that was Hamilton County A, Yeah, you're right, Joe, be a completely different story. Yeah, you're right. The judge probably would ask him for pizza and let him go.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 5: Lovely in Colorado, where a man is facing an assault and charges for allegedly strangling a fifteen year old boy who was goofing off at an in and out burger.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 5: We'll find out, Maybe have to give an award out this morning, Joe, please say. The fifteen year old victim and his fans were splashing each other with water about one o'clock in the morning August fourth, at the in and out location. Friends accidentally splashed water on a woman who was sitting nearby. The fifteen year old approached woman's table to apologize when a man accompanied her allegedly assaulted him. Please say they suspect. The suspect suddenly grabbed him, placed both hands around the front and back of his neck, pulled him down to the table, and threw him backward to the floor. They left the restaurant thereafter. Through the investigation, police identify the suspect his fifty five year old Lucas Kalisher. They obtained a warrant for his arrest. He surrendered to the Lattimer County Jail later the day. Later in that day, facing charges of second degree assault involving a strangulation, and child abuse. His bail again not in Hamilton County. Joe seventy five thousand dollars. He is the biggest two shovel universe in all the galaxies.
Speaker 1: There's no big aduderstand.
Speaker 5: You yeah real quick here not in the stack of stupid, but a really interesting comment from my iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay Ratliff and a post on Facebook going back to Mississippi James point at the bottom of the hour. If you were listening, you'll understand the context and why. I read Jay Ratliffe's Facebook post for all read. He's got a photograph of the old Dayton International Airport travel lodge. He's got the coolest story. He said, I lived in Room one twenty one at the travel lodge at the Dayton International Airport for ten years. I tried as I tried to develop my stock trading system. He moved out in May of two thousand and five. He said, in December the following year, my life changed for everyone. I met Sherry, his beautiful wife, Sherry. Eighteen months later they were married. He said, my life changed a lot since nineteen years ago in the motel room. And what I a and I'm most thankful for is to have someone by my side now during this ten years I had no one to share the daily struggles, pains, loneliness, and depression that would set in. I was living on two to three hours of sleep at night as I pursued the dream that others told me was impossible. I'm here to say your dreams are important and they should be pursued. And with all the passion you can muster, if more people would follow their dreams, this world will be a much better place with so many incredible accomplishments. Instead, we tend to take the path of least resistance and simply accept what life throws our way. Life is too short to do so, and we were placed here to make a difference. And I encourage you to follow whatever dream you might have. You can forever change the world, but realize a price needs to be paid, and regardless of how long that might take, it's worth it. And he's got a wonderful success story. He has a successful business in his stock trading business, you know. And that's the point in free society, in a world where there is nobody telling you what you can and cannot do, you can be Jay Ratliffe and go through the pain and the trials and the tribulations. Ask any small business son of what they went through to have a successful business, probably a bunch of years of outright losses before the profits finally came in. Keeping your nose of the grist known, you can ultimately be successful. There will be challenges, there'll be difficulties. You have to keep going in spite of those challenges and difficulties. That's the beauty of living in a free world or free society. We have a free society as much as the Democrats want to take it away from you and tell you what you can and cannot have, and tell you that your doo doo does not stink, and tell you that everything is great and everyone is perfect and equally created and we're all just flat playing field equity. You don't have enough, hears some from that guy because he's got too much. That's not how Jay rawl have earned it. Five fifty seven fifty five KRCV talk stations stick around plenty more to talk about off top of our news break back.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in the cockpit before?
Speaker 5: It's the biggest news and trending news events come around the world at the.
Speaker 3: Top end and bottom of the ally.
Speaker 1: This is fifty five kr.
Speaker 13: Scene D Talk Steam is your financial advisor as active as you are. Brown Financial Advisors will actively manage your retirement through any.
Speaker 5: At six h six fifty five car seed de Talk Station finds Time's here wishing a very happy Wednesday, biting you stick around.
Speaker 1: All morning and by you get a call as well. I'd love to hear from.
Speaker 5: The listeners and to call in five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three Talk found five fifty on eight T ANDC phone. Come out with the fifty five Cars Morning Show for just tuning in. Here's the lineup. Alex Chrontifilo at seven thirty, day two analysis of the DNC Circular Pleasure Fest. We'll get an OUs from Alex t coming up at seven thirty, follow by Josh Bernstein. He'll be on at eight o five with his new book Preserving Liberty, Bold and Brave Solutions to save America and create a permanent freedom and judge editor Paul Tunnell the Right to be Left Alone and Free Will. That'll be up at eight thirty and fifty five Cars dot Com get your I Heart Media apstekons streament wherever you it happen to be with your smart device or stream it directly from the website name gets your podcast when you can't listen live. Daniel Davis Deep Dive yesterday was rather interesting on the realities of what's going on between Russia and Ukraine. And then there is the reality of the Harris and Biden administration's policies, what they're pushing, what they may be pushing, the fact that we don't answer any they don't answer any questions we might have on how they plan to well run the country. It's one of the things Kamala Harris is proposing and this this is absolute and sanity. And then you know, if I was gonna say, mentioned Jay Ratt looking to the top of the hour, I would I would love to get his reaction on the whole idea of them proposing a twenty five per syntax on unrealized capital gains, which is something Democrats embrace regularly taxing unrealized capital gains, and the way it works out and the disaster unfolds when even a well a freshman economics major could could crunch the numbers on this one realize how insane it is and how damaging it would be disastrous, I might more properly frame it to the economy. Imagine buying shares of stock for one hundred thousand dollars and you're lucky. They value increases to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Now under the Kamala Harris Democrat plan, you knowe taxes on the fifty thousand dollars gain, even though you haven't sold the shares or made any profit there. It is. It's like the value of your home. What's it worth. It's worth what you sell it for the day it's sold. You have no idea that value could fluctuate dramatically, as we all know COVID nineteen calls all of our homes to jump in value. But you get the idea until you sell it. You haven't realized anything. It's just on paper.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: So imagine the stock. So there's that fifty thousand dollars that the government is going to want to take twenty five percent of when you haven't sold the stock, just because on paper it looks as though you've made fifty But like all things, imagine the stock's value drops back to one hundred thousand dollars the following year. Obviously, the gain that you were taxed on and have lost the money on has vanished. You've already paid twenty five percent on the gain that no longer exists, leaving you with the financial loss and no benefit.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Taxing these unrealized gains forces investors to sell off assets to cover their tax bills, which hurts long term investment in economic growth. It's a recipe for a stock market crash. It's a recipe for great depression. It's a recipe for well, the ruination of all those things that wealthy people do for us, most primarily, going back to my comments in the last hour, employing us, Yeah, doubled down in my comments before. I've always been employed by as someone else. When I was cutting grass, it was the neighbors who owned the laws. I cut the lawn for them, and I made money doing it. Thankfully, the neighbors had a lawn and they didn't want to cut their own grass.
Speaker 1: They could have.
Speaker 5: My first job that was actually had a as a w to employee IgA as a stock boy. Did I build the IgA? No, thank god, someone did. They employed me. I learned a lot in that job too, a lot more than just facing up shelves. You people in the grocery business. Probably chuckle over that one. He's tipped nightmares about facing up shelves. But there they were employing me. That provided me with what a resume builder. Oh look, this guy showed up at his job. Look, this guy has an employer that says he does a good job. Wonderful, we can call that employer and find out what kind of guy Thomas is and whether we might want to hire him.
Speaker 1: And so it went.
Speaker 5: Put a resume in, Hopefully you get hired, interview, you sit down, Hopefully it works out well, somebody else offers you an opportunity for advancement, and while you're there, you can move up the corporate ladder. Thankfully, there's that corporate ladder that I didn't build. I don't have the wherewithal or the ability, or the yeah, the desire. Going back to Jay Rell, I you know, I think I'm smart enough. If I really really wanted it, and I wanted to put my mind to it, maybe I could do a small business or or you know, create something. But I really don't have enough confidence in myself that I'd be able to do that. I'm not an engineer. For example. You know Thomas mass he's got like twenty five fifty patents. He's an mit brilliant man. You know, I have to be a member of MENSA. It doesn't mean Jack squat.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Maybe I could put intellect to work, but you have to have desire and an idea and motivation, and some of us just don't have that. And that's why we all should be thankful that there are rich people that have a lot of money and put money into this, and they earn that money and build business so that we can enjoy the opportunity that their effort has created for us. And going back to the ultimate point, if you take away the incentive to do that, by taking away the motivation to do that, now, I imagine there are some people in the world that are just simply motivated by whatever that motivates them to do something, and the idea of profit and wealth is not connected to it. But for the vast majority of us, it's the idea of being able to protect ourselves, protect our own interests, provide for ourselves into the future, maybe accumulate stuff and things, or maybe build that business better, make it larger, employ more people. I mean, I suppose there's a lot of gratification in that alone. But most of us are motivated by the almighty dollar. We need to prepare for ourselves. And the fool is the one that's not looking out for his or her own best interests. That's kind of a default quote all the time, because it's sort of an inherent human trait. But what the left does, and this is the toughest battle to fight, is engage in this idea that no, it wasn't your intellect, it wasn't your drive, it wasn't your motivation, it was fortuity, it was luck. If it weren't for fill in the blank and inherently racist or oppressive society, you wouldn't have what you built. And I find that to be a laughable, comical suggestion. We've had successful people of all stripes from the dawn of this country's existence, where their challenges, yes, hell yes, and some challenges were much more difficult for some people, but you know what, many overcame those challenges and nonetheless proven demonstrably successful. And however you gauge success, there are people out there who are able to achieve it in this country that they wouldn't have been able to achieve it in any other country in this world. And if you take away that profit motive, if you remove it, if you make it unrealizable, because you know, in the final analysis, if you are successful and you do generate massive revenue and profits, they're coming to take it away from you. What's the point why bother Welcome to socialism, welcome to communism, Welcome to Marxism. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. The ability suggests that you are committed and dedicated to the endeavor of Marxism. You're willing to apply that knowledge and intellect, that capability to create.
Speaker 1: You're willing to.
Speaker 5: Do it just simply for the love of the state, and you're happy to work your butt off more than the guy next to you for the state. That's the component from Marxism people failed to take into account. People don't have that motivation when it comes to supporting a government. They might do it for their God, they might do it for their own pocketbook and their own comfort, but they're sure as hell, I'm not going to do it twenty four to seven for the purposes of handing everything over.
Speaker 1: To the state.
Speaker 5: While Joe, not you, strecker, I'll use the word frank or whatever. Sitting next to you, or down the road there is laying around doing nothing, sucking off the teet of government and taking what you built and earned simply because the state confiscated it and gave it to somebody else down the road. What's the point of even lifting a finger and bothering. I'm sorry, I do not have that level of commitment to a bunch of lords and masters of Washington, DC. And I think most people default in that position as well. Even if you love your country, I love my country because the freedom. I love my country because, compared to the rest of the world, it is in spite of the fact that we have this unimaginable regulatory scheme, this unimaginable ridiculous, I mean, millions and millions of bureaucrats, this massive behind the scenes, with dic tots and edicts and mandates and micromanagement and controlling and all that they do, We're still one of the most free countries in the world. And I appreciate the freedom. I'll work to defend it, but ultimately I'm working to defend your right to make these choices yourselves and yes, hopefully be successful.
Speaker 1: And thanks to.
Speaker 5: Every single man, woman in person whoever ever gave me an opportunity to work for them, because if the world had to rely on Brian Thomas building things and creating employment opportunities, I don't think we will be in the situation we're in right now. Fred, hang on, I just see that you're on the phone. I apologize, just looked up at six sixteen. I will take your call right out of the gate, if you don't mind holding for a moment, because I want to refer you over to Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning because more than seventy five years, it's family and an operator. It's this third generation and they'll be taking great care of you as they have for years and years seventy five years. Of course, they're Cincinnati's leader in twenty four hour day, seven day a week emergency HVAC service. So if it conks out at the wrong time of day, and it's always the wrong time, let's face it, you can get touch with Zimmer all Zimber and schedule appoyment. It's easy to schedule appointment, go online to go Zimmer dot com. So you're air conditioning conked out. Let's say it concked out five seconds ago, and you're like, gosh, darn it. I got twenty years out of it. I know I'm going to have to replace it. Get in touch with Zimmer and earn yourself a cool carrier Comfort Rebate Carrier, the company that e vented air conditioning. You can save up to twenty one hundred dollars working with Zimmer to get that new carrier unit installed. So comfort to what it's all about, safety as well. That's Zimmer Zimmer. It's online, Go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 11: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: One on a Wednesday, and a happy one to you.
Speaker 5: Five one three seven four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three to five five fifty on EIGHTMCU phone. Want to thank Fred for holding over the braake. Welcome to the Morning Show. Fred, appreciate your call this morning. You have a pretty good role there, Brian. That was that was really good.
Speaker 4: You were talking about the price control thing the other day, and I just from reading Thomas Soul all those years, he always says that, you know, we live in a world of scarcity.
Speaker 6: We don't.
Speaker 4: There's not enough stuff to go around to satisfy everybody's wants and needs, and those resources have to be rationed and they can be rationed in one of two ways, by prices in a free market or by bureaucrats in a socialistic or communistic economy. But no matter which economy, they have to be rationing one of two ways. So I guess my question is if Kamala wants to ration scarce resources through through her edicts and price controls, what kind of what kind of economic system does she trying to put forth?
Speaker 1: Well, we all know what that is, yes, sir, we all know what that is.
Speaker 4: The thing that blows me away is, you know, Thomas Soul talks about, uh, you know, scarce resource. People don't want to believe that that things are scarce because we kind of if you look around, it looks like we live in a world abundance, but those things all have to be produced.
Speaker 6: And everybody goes.
Speaker 4: I go like, air is not a scarce resource. We don't have to pay for it. You can breathe it in whatever. And somebody said to me, you know, I pay two dollars to get air put in the air for my tires, And I said, you're not paying. It's not it's not the same air. It's different. You're paying for the compressor to compress the air and all that stuff, and people don't understand that kind of thing. But Thomas sol Is one of his greatest quotes is, the first rule of economics is scarcity. What I said before exactly, the first rule of politics is to ignore the first rule of economics. And and you talk about it all the time. We have such economic ignorance in our country, and probably by design with our education system, that these politicians can go on you know, whatever, the radio, with their with their commercials, or their speeches in front of whatever congress or on the campaign trail, and they can fool everybody by saying stuff like I'm going to give you a better wage. We we got to have more money for education. Well, who's not for education or better wage? But the question is how's that going to work? How's that going to work? Because ultimately, when they make the decisions, there's a huge lowering of the standard of living because of all the waste with their with their decisions that they never have to pay the consequence.
Speaker 5: For we do, and the and the deprivation of our freedom of choice. The only freedom of choice that they're in favor of is the freedom of kill a baby. Beyond that, they are the Party of Control and my micromanagement of our lives period. End of story. So you're absolutely right, and you know it isn't interesting. And I'm glad you brought up Thomas soul Fred because here I am. This is my eighteenth year in radio and two of the most proud of interviews, two of the people I respect the most in the world of economics. I was able to speak with an interview on the Morning Show, one of them Thomas soul the other one Walter E.
Speaker 1: Williams.
Speaker 5: And isn't it amazing and interesting that both of them are black men, that they are the most conservative economically responsible guys. They get the entire reality of how economics works. They're for free market principles because they know that delivers the best, most efficient form of well anything. And you know, I remember with just great pride just having the opportunity to speak with those two men that I respect so much.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just it's crazy to me.
Speaker 4: I this book I read by Thomas Soule was called Vision of the Anointed. Back in ninety five. I stumbled upon him when actually Walter Williams was doing Russia Show and he had him on as a guest. It's a gosh, I got to read this book.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, he's written like forty some books, and I think I've had I have thirty four to thirty.
Speaker 14: Five of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's just it's just amazing.
Speaker 5: His economics one on one book. I can't recall what it is, but it's just a it's a compendium that has been printed in like one hundred different languages or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, plus plus.
Speaker 4: It started out as two hundred and seventy pages and his newest edition is like seven hundred.
Speaker 6: But it's all but it's all read.
Speaker 4: It's so readable.
Speaker 1: Anybody didn't read it.
Speaker 6: It's pretty it's like us to read.
Speaker 4: You know, you have a PhD. He didn't write it for those.
Speaker 5: He wrote it for us, for the regular Joes of the world or jeans. Maybe you know what I think you've read for the call. Primarily your points are well taken. But just to I'm glad you brought Walter E. Williams, or rather Thomas Soul's name up, which allowed me to recall those just God, this wonderful interviews I had the opportunity to do. Good man, Fred, thank you so much. Have a wonderful Day six twenty six fifty five kers to de talk station. Got a comment, love to hear from you. Otherwise, local stories are coming up next after Susette Low's Camp's name comes up, because you're gonna want to get in touch with her. With thirty five plus years in the mortgage business, you're working with a person with the most experience, and you're working with the best person possible with customer service. She's a real sweetheart. She'll get you through the mortgage process regardless of whether you're a first time buyer or somebody who wants to refinance anything in between. She knows about all the programs and she is the nicest, most pleasant person in the world to work with. And since she's with Cross Country Mortgage, she can help you regardless of which state you're in or even if my friends in Puerto Rico are listening, she can help you on in Puerto Rico as well. It's all about mortgages and she will get you great rates at a low cost, never a junk fee, and never an application fee. So work with the finest in the business. You can call her right now, leave a message. I know she'll get right back with you. She's great about that and again get you through this process very quickly, like just like she did for my daughter.
Speaker 1: Recommended to my daughter.
Speaker 5: If you think I would steer my daughter wrong, oh I'll never steer you wrong either. Call her up five one three three one three fifty one seventy six five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Shoot an email. You do that right now as well. Sustt dot Low's camp, los e kamp SU's at dot Low's camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 11: Fifty five krc.
Speaker 5: Yourventy seven to be the high clears guys overnight fifty three, the low eighty for the hi tomorrow, sunny sky overnight fifty four clear skies and a sunny.
Speaker 1: Friday with high eighty seven. It's like fifty two.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Time for traffic.
Speaker 14: Updates from the U see how Traffic center with u see Health. The future care is happening now through clincoat trials and innovative treatments that give patients and chance for better outcomes. Visit uc health dot com. Highway trafficking do you some shape. I'm not seeing any major time delays to deal with right now, even with a couple of broken downs, on southbound and northbound seventy five southbound after Tylersville, north Pound after seventy four. Both are over on the right shoulder and out of the way. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC Talk.
Speaker 5: Station six thirty one, the fifty five KRC the talk Station, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 1: One ur from now.
Speaker 5: Alex Cherncefila joins the pro give Us Analysis a day two of the DNC. We are from Josh Bernstein with his book Preserving Liberty and in two hours eight thirty judge entitor Paul Town on the right FV left alone. So there you have it. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty dightwo three talks. Another reminder fifty five krs dot com get your I Heart Media apstream the audio where we happen to be and check out the podcast Daniel Davis Deep Dive from yesterday, among the other guests they had on the show. It's right there fifty five kr SE dot com. Share this links with your friends too. If you've found something particularly interesting or worthy of sharing, I'd be honored if you pass it along. We're from the morning show. Go to the local stories here a man dead after a shooting and over the Rhine having late Tuesday night, please identify the victims. Thirty eight year old Paris Bli happened about eleven to fifty five pm in the one hund the block of East Clifton Avenue, and police say Bli was found on the scene of the gunshot wound, taking a uc medical center, where he is pronounced dead. Sergeant on the scene previously told local WCPO that he was shot multiple times. Not clear what led to the shooting. Police haven't released any additional information about possible suspects, but if you happen to have information about the shooting, police asking you to call the Cincinni Police Department's Homicide Unit at three five two thirty five forty two, or again crime Stoppers always at default number three five to two thirty forty.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: Look, somebody got shot and over the Rhine. Joe, didn't I just read this story? No, Police say a twenty five year old woman was shot in the face in over the Rhine on Tuesday. Woman found near intersection of Vine and Liberty Streets. Police say she was taken to the hospital in a quote special close quote vehicle. What do you think that means, Joe, I don't either. Officers say they were alerted to the shooting by a shot spotter. Why does a small school bus jump in my head when I read that? Okay, I know you're not touching that with a ten foot Paul, I don't blame you. Police in three agencies responded to a shooting at McAvoy Park happened yesterday Corner Police about happened around three hundred yards from a football practice. Officers from the Cincinnati Springfield Township and Forest Park arrived and began treating the victim and searching for the suspect. Male victim taking the UC Medical Center. Police taped off a portion of the park where the shooting occurred and had canines searching the woods around the park. Neighbors said that she didn't hear gunfire, but saw cars take off from the park and then hurt Sirens said. Most residents living near the park are older and most are retired. Since I policeman who was stabbed on Gilbert Avenue on Saturday is dead. According to CINCINNTI Police, William Hawkins, sixty years old, was found by officers about two o'clock in the morning. He was taking the UC Medical Center, where he died of his injuries. Haven't died yesterday. Police haven't made any arrests. They're asking for information. Three five two thirty forty, crimestopers. The number you were main anonymous for typically sooneress to be eligible for a cash reward. Three five to two thirty forty. You should all just memorize that number because you got to get reached out to the police. I think that's a good default number. Two to call. And uh, doctor Amy Acton, the former House Director of Health. He became a household name during COVID during the pandemic. Now considering a run for governor here, I know, talk to reporters during the Democratic National Convention in Chicago yesterday. Quote, I have experienced. I just want to give it back, and this is the time of my life where I can as a Democrats, you said. She learned about how the government's office runs while serving in Republican Governor Mike DeWine's administration, appearing at his side during televised daily coronavirus briefings. I always am just ready to focus on how I can thus be of service, she said to speaking to USA today. Obviously I'm not a politician. I used to joke that I'm the ted Lasso of politics apparently got some praise, or how she combined her expertise with a comforting demeanor, reassuring residents huddled at home in fear of the deadly virus. Now those are the words of Local twelve, not mine, Jools. You think doctor Acton was the one that came up with no drinking in a bar after ten pm, because well, COVID, that's why you don't have to go home, and you can stay here, but it's ten o'clock so you just can't drink, enjoy yourselves, mingle amongst your friends. But COVID says you can't drink after ten. Never forget that kind of insanity, folks. You're never doing idiot things because they're idiots. You knew at the time it was barbister I sand and it still is. Don't let them take that and run on it. I mean it's it's really this is the world we live in. They put us through all that, and now they're going to use that on a resume to run for public office. Higher public office. I might point out six point thirty six if if five cares to the detox station and feel free to call. But the meantime, another call you should make is the plumb type plumbing. It's always plumbing done right, living by that model. They always do. They are excellent plumbers. They take great care of your home, really respectful, they are of you and your home, and they do exceptional work. Their licensed plumbers, of course they are. They will show up at the appointed time. You'll get a time. They'll call you when they're on their way over, so you get it locked in when it's like, hey, I'm on my way. Last time I called him, they were like fifteen minutes out, and man, it wasn't fifteen even fifteen minutes in. The doorbell rang, and I knew who was coming because they got a photograph of the plumber. They always let you know about that ahead of time. They will establish that exceptional customer service from the outside. Quote you a fair and ethical price on the work that needs to be done. They'll never try to say anything you do not need, and they do anything any kind of plumbing job, no matter how big or small. Probably serving the greater Cincinnati area including northern Kentucky and Dayton. So you got a drain problem, you got plumb tight, you got a faucet leak or a toilet leak, something like that. Literally any plumbing job, big and small and twenty four hour day, seven day week emergency service to reach them, it's five one three seven two seven tight t I t E five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three find them online. Got a plumbtight dot com.
Speaker 11: Fifty five KRC my Heart's.
Speaker 5: Yacht rob He's six forty one here. Fifty five KRC de Talk Station. A very happy Wednesday to you. Feel free to call. I love to hear from when you do. Five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight to two three top. A couple of things here, this one I wanted to get in because I was talking earlier about, you know, the restrictions that we place on ourselves and the micromanagement of government and quite often done in the name of climate change. R Yeah, we got that e epesky climate change. Even though the climate always changed, it always has and it always will, We're going to change it this time though, We're gonna stop it from changing. All we need to do is micro manage you out of existence, stop your exhalation. And yet the world continues to rotate. You're gonna love this. I got this from the journal, this one of Wall Street Journal. Government permitting obviously has any profound impact on US economic growth, and now they point out it's jeopardizing national security, calling it a three am wake up call for Washington, which came last week when China announced they were restricting exports on something that I'd never heard of before. You may be smarter than me and know what antimony is. Export restrictions on antimony, it's a critical mineral in weapons systems and semiconductors.
Speaker 1: Some fun facts.
Speaker 5: On that moment, they point out that Beijing isn't coy about its motives restricting animony exports. China's Commerce Ministry said is needed to quote further protect China's national security and interest and fulfill the nation's international non proliferation obligations close quote. I like the first point that the ministry made, which is protect China's national security. You know, I think for a moment like the strategic Petroyum oil reserve, which is a component of national security. So we have a healthy supply of crude oil in times of crisis. Oh no, we're going to use it for political reasons. And you know, tap into that reserve so we can lower gas prices in advance of an election to undo what we the Biden administration and the Obama administration did, which was necessarily raised the price of gasoline by manipulating the market and restricting access to our getting the oil out of the ground. Sorry, on a brief tangent there, I get emotional about this kind of stuff. Anyway, They point out, that's the Chinese Communist Party's way of reminding the West of its dependence on China for national defense. Here we go, more than three hundred types of munitions require this antimony, and China, well, it happens to account for about half of the world's production. Guess who has the rest of it? Russia and tagik Stan. The US doesn't mine antimony and sources sixty three percent of its imports from China. So three hundred weapons systems, sixty three percent of three hundred different weapon systems rely on China for their manufacture. How does that make you feel? You comfortable about that? But, as the journal points out, America needn't depend on China.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 5: Idaho boasts one of the largest antimony reserves, where perpetual resources that's the company has been trying, let me underscore that word, trying to develop a gold and antimony mind for more than a decade. The company began the National Environmental Policy Act permitting process in twenty sixteen, yet it needs some fifty permits from federal, state and local agencies.
Speaker 1: Fifty.
Speaker 5: Preparatory Resources has completed countless environmental studies and repeatedly modified its project to allay concerns by green groups, though they keep raising new complaints. The company hopes to obtain US Force Service approval this year, but even then it could face legal challenges. Almost every major mining project in the US faces similar obstacles. These permitting head actually the US of vulnerable to Chinese extortion, much as Europe found itself dependent on Russia's natural gas. China repeatedly leveraging its dominance of critical minerals for geopolitical advantage. Beijing last year restricted exports of gallium and germanium, which are used in semiconductors. Back in twenty ten, China limited rare earth mineral exports of Japan and a dispute over the Senkaku Islands. Yet the Biden administration of Democrats in Congress have shown no interest in expediting projects that don't directly advance their climate goals. Now you pause and pondo that for a moment. If you were an enemy of the United States of America, Oh, I don't know. Let's just say China, for example, You're going to make heap loads tons of money off of the Green New Deal because you control the means of production by all these minerals that you manufacture using the energy from your coal plants to sell to the idiot countries who chase their tails and run down this climate change agenda. Let them kill themselves, you might nod and say, ha ha ha. And then now we come to find out that they also have a lock on the market for us being able to defend ourselves in times of war. Great, don't you think, though, this is my ultimate point. Don't you think if you want to undermine the interests of your greatest enemy in the world, which is the United States, you might, Oh, I don't know. Here's a genius idea fund environmental groups to wage these legal challenges, to support them much in the way we have these wonderful conservative organizations who might represent you, because you'd never be able to afford an attorney if the government goes after you or violate your constitutional rights, or otherwise, you know, traps you in some kind of sting operation. Thank god for those pro bono legal firms out there. They may come to the rescue and welcome to the reality of the other side of the political ledger. If you want to stop the United States from advancing its own interest, if you want to stop us from being independent for these rare earth minerals in this antimony which I never heard of, so you can make your own weapons. Don't you think you might fund any organization or all organizations who would do anything they could to stop you from making that or creating or allowing that new mind to go forward. Yeah, trust me they do. They're actively involved in this. So I hope Purpose two Resources has the wherewithal can stick to it for beyond the decade that they've been at this, because apparently our country needs this antimony six forty seven coming up at six forty eight, J I will take your call if you know. Mind holding got a little long winded there, but I had to get it out of my system, and I want to rant to mention fast and pro roofing the wonderful roofers at Fast and Pro. Hey, you know, maybe you get Eric to come over to your house and look at your roof. He's been in the roofing business for a long long time. Good kid, Eric, That's why we approve of him as my daughter's boyfriend. But he's been working with Fast and Pro for quite a few years now. And I introduced him too Fast and Pro because I knew there were great people and a great roofing company, and I knew Eric's a great guy and he would fit right in their team and he has. So you may get Eric and make it one of the other folks, but what you get is a free roof inspection and an honest assessment. They're never going to lie to you and never going to try to say anything you do not need. So regardless of you know what kind of roof you've got, they literally do every type of roof, both residential and commercial. They'll inspect it thoroughly, let you know if there's anything going on up there that you might not know about, which is why I say don't delay a free roof inspection. If you need a new shingle roof, they'll upgrade you for free to the certainty Landmark Pro fifty years shingle. It's more than just shingle roofs. They do metal roofs and terra cotta, and they do slate work. They do skylights, they do solar powered blinds, they do fations, soft it repairs and replacements, literally everything. And I'm telling you the work that they do is absolutely superior. And the place will be cleaner when they leave than when they got there. A plus the better businesspeer of course five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five. It's a free inspection. Call them up five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five. Learn more online. Fasten fast n fastenproroofing dot Com.
Speaker 11: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 5: Hey, if you're at two, if you've have krcity talk station, Happy Wednesday, So go on Wednesday. Next listener launch first Wednesday of next month. Weed them and brewery. Hope you can be there. Go to the phones. Thank you Jay for holding over the break. Welcome to the fifty five KC Morning Show.
Speaker 15: Hey, thanks Brian. Two quick points. First the antimony. Mind, I think they ought to hire Hunter Biden, but they better get in a hurry to do it. Between now and January. They'd get those permits, Ricky Ticky, wouldn't they?
Speaker 6: And yeah, it's amazing how that works.
Speaker 15: And you know, I came out of aerospace defense industry, and you know there's a state department that's supposed to be looking out for national security interest and getting involved in these sorts of things. Where the hell are they where they're not saying it's a matter of national security. All this big bureaucracy, all these bureaucrafts down in DC watching that for our best interest on a government payroll. And and they've got us into a situation where we have to buy antimony from China versus digging it out of the ground in Idaho.
Speaker 6: What is the.
Speaker 15: Deal with that? It's unbelievable. But the real reason for the call is to follow up on doctor Amy acton. You know, here's Mike de Wine again, wake of destruction, opening a door forget another Democrat. She was an Obama I think staffer before she was brought on and hired into the the Wine administration, and everybody, I would encourage everybody.
Speaker 4: To look that up.
Speaker 15: Now I have to ask myself that this is the reason Rhinos shouldn't be elected, because they opened the door for somebody like an Amy Acton who's now going to be running for governor where should have never been part of a Republican administration. And we also take a look at what else has Mike DeWine done. He's inflicted Ohio with Sherid Brown by losing his seat in the Senate, and he has done more damage. I've never seen a guy that has more support popularity. You know, if you were to run again today, he'd probably get elected by landslide, seventy plus percent approval rating and gave us shared Brown for all these years, and he's getting ready to open the door for Amy Acton to run for governor.
Speaker 6: Isn't that fantastic? It is pretty much.
Speaker 15: Why would he even do that is the question that you'd have to ask. Why would a Republican governor take an Obama staffer put her into that position and now a couple of years later she's going to make a run for the governor's office.
Speaker 4: And I agree, it's a rhetorical place.
Speaker 5: I know that I was saying, we'll just leave it sitting right there, because it was it's a good question. Jay, Thank you brother, good to hear from you today. Have a wonderful, wonderful day and the rest of the week. Six fifty five ifty five kres of the Dog station opportunity to call in after the top of the our news and then at seven point thirty the return of Alex Trump Apield, head of the Ohio Republican Party, to give us his take on day two of the circular pleasure fest going on in Chicago with the Democrats. Josh Bernstein coming to by eighty five with his book Preserving Liberty and Judge and Paulaitano at eight thirty. I will be right back after the news.
Speaker 16: Updates on the twenty twenty four presidential campaign.
Speaker 10: We have to meet this moment as if our freedoms are at rest.
Speaker 16: Fifty five KRCD talk station this report has sponsored.
Speaker 5: Coming up on seven oh six ft fifty five PRCD talk station by time is here. Wish you a very happy Wednesday and the body you need to stick around remember when you can't stick around. That's what the podcast page is all about. Or if you want to hear it again, go to fifty five KRC dot com and check out those podcasts. Good conversation yesterday with quite a few folks. Daniel Davis with a deep dive, for example. I thought that was rather interesting, Brena Morello, Congressman Davidson. You can find all that at fifty five KRC dot com. You can also feel free to call in five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk at pound FI fifty if you have an eight T phone and stick around for the bottom of the hour. Alex Tranthefilo returns of the program. He'll give us his analysis. A day two Josh Bernstein coming up in one hour. Josh is going to join the show to talk about his new book, Preserving Liberty, Bold and Brave Solutions to save America and create permanent freedom. And at a thirty Judge Edna Paulatano and the right to be left alone? Isn't that something fundamental to the American way of life? Being left alone? Which is something of course the Democrats will take that away from you as well. And I noted this morning, and if you get the opportunity to read it, you can find it a real clear politics. Jay Peter Zayin wrote the op ed piece. They truly see their corruption as heroism, and it just points out the delusional reality. We're dealing with with the left now. I know that the Lords and Masters and the Democrat Party know full well that they are lying when they make claims. They regularly make the same claims. You saw it on Monday night at the DNA. See, we had some that last night. And they continue to parrot and reiterate all of the lies that they have been parroting and reiterating since they started them. He pointed out, despite unimpeachable evidence of the contrary, they continue to maintain Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to steal the twenty sixteen election. Clearly he didn't. It was obviously a fabrication. The Democrats lied, bought and paid for the Steele dossier, which was whole cloth made up, and then presented it to the world if it was factual, in order to create the myth that he worked with the Russians. It was all whole cloth lies and it was disproven. And here we are still today and they're still saying the same damn thing. They continued to say that he called all Mexicans rapists, which was certainly not true. Are some Mexicans rapists, yes, and some people of Irish heritage are too, and some people of Asian heritage are too. And some people who have come across the border legally or illegally have found themselves falling into the rapist category because they commit acts of rape. Of course, we've got documented countless, sadly numbers of crimes committed by illegal immigrants. We see read amount them all the time. If you keep your eyes open, you're gonna run into it. Some are get a vent diagram out. Let's draw one, so Kamala Harris can follow along and learn with the rest of us that he praised neo Nazi marchers in Charlottesville that the good people or whatever that lie was. Now, I mean, get a giant group of people. Let's just say, look at a full Paul Brown stadium. I bet there's a lot of good people there. And you know what, I bet among that crowd there are a bunch of clan members as well, maybe anti fam members, people of all different political stripes saw you might to call deplorables. Hillary Clinton would call you a deplorable if you find yourself in the conservative camp of politics. That he advised Americans to inject bleach to combat COVID. That was an out that's an outright lie. And of course the bloodbath comment, he was talking about the auto industry. If you read it in context, like the Charlotte comment, you would understand that, no, he wasn't talking about a political blood bath. He wasn't talking about a coup to tie, he wasn't talking about rioting in the street. He was talking about a blood bath in the auto industry, which we know is going to happen. If you get the no internal combustion engine vehicles by pick a calendar year, that means the eradication, elimination of one hundred thousand auto industry workers' jobs period into story. I'd call that a blood bath, the entire eradication of a product market. Not because the laws of supply and demand. The eliminated market, no, is because you were told what to buy, You were told what you can and cannot have, your options were limited by an intrusive government. And it will be a blood bath in the automobile industry, plain and simple. That's what he meant. That's the put in the context in which he made the statement. And yet there they are regularly parroting that. And as the the you know, the column is this j Peter Zain, guy, I'm gonna get Joe to link this on the blog page top five Carcy dot com, and he points out, you know, conservative media and like folks like me will point this out all the time, these lies that they continue to parrot and talk about. But as he points out, they're operating on a mass delusion scale. They really truly believe it when they say that despite all the evidence of the contrary, the critics somehow believe they're fact checking and truth telling will pressure the propagandas to change their ways. That's the point of like someone like me bringing it up and putting context around the statements. You have to put context around me because the left is not going to do it. They're going to turn something he said into something that is an outright lie, but they're not going to change their ways. He points out, there Irby is to challenge. They're beyond shame and why is that? Why are they willing to put the w rec reputations they're they're they're they're that's hit, plain and simple, the reputations on the line. What higher value to believe do they believe they're serving by perpetuating these lives? Why do they tell themselves or what do they tell them so so they can see their corruption as somehow heroic. And he said, well, it's because they sincerely believe that Donald Trump isn't existential threat to democracy, the American Adolf Hitler. And if that's the case, why would you ever put things in the proper context that this evil Adolf Hitler. Guy says, you're only helping evil Adolf Hitler. And of course the old idea of Donald Trump being Adolf Hitler has also been critiqued and micro analyzed over the years, and we all know it's a bunch of nonsense. You know, many of the Democrat Party in their policies more akin to Adolf hill Or than anything Donald Trump is asking. You remember he wanted to the administrative state. He wanted to get rid of regulations. Every new regulation that comes in, We're going to get rid of two of them. Yeah, that's a smaller government. That is not a fascist system of government. Anyway, They're not lying, he says, when they make these claims, when they when they parrot these lies.
Speaker 1: They're not lying, he says.
Speaker 5: And how can you say that It's because they sincerely believe they're expressing truths that you and I just can't see making them immune to reason. That's that built in when you say Trump open nerve response you get from the left, Ah, they don't want to know the truth, they don't want to speak the truth, y'or just convinced this man is somehow, in some way a threat. That's where we're what we are fighting here. That's how Kamala Harris can actually have polling numbers that are better than Joe Biden's in spite of the fact that, Yeah, I'll go back to Scott Jennings's CNN's observations just yesterday CNN. The gap that I see in all of these speeches, as good as they were, is that Kamala Harris is in the White House right now.
Speaker 1: He observes.
Speaker 5: Democrats have controlled the White House for twelve of the last sixteen years, and for all the talk about division and the problems in this country and the people are hurting, Democrats have mostly controlled this country. Trump only had it for four the Obama's invited had it for the rest of the time, and somehow it's still all Trump's fallen. Somehow, she hasn't been at the center of it. So to me, he said, This is the glaring hole in this campaign that hasn't yet been solved at the convention.
Speaker 1: How do you explain all of.
Speaker 5: The problems that will be solved by the person who's currently in there for the last three and a half years and who supposed to be already working on solving it. It's a legitimate rhetorical question. And Trump is the dominant theme of the DNC too.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: I know he's the running he's their opposition, that's who they're running against. But wouldn't it been nice, rather than to hear you know, Obama pontificate and lecture us on decency, to hear him support Kamala Harris because of XYZABC whatever policy she stands blind and is for. Vote for Kamal aherans because here she's going to raise the income tax on corporation. Say that out loud and then let's do the math on how that works. Because of course, as every economist will tell you, those taxes are paid by you and me, meaning our economic situation is only going to get worse when you take away more of the motivation for companies to be in business, and that's their profit, more control of the money by than this centralized government, not the freedom that we enjoy or should enjoy in this country to spend our money and build our business as we see a fit. Thanks to Breitbart, and I'd like to give them credit or credit due they mentioned in one night they mentioned Trump one hundred and forty seven times one night Monday, while the economy was only mentioned twenty seven times, the border eight, crime was only mentioned six times, prices five, and inflation three. Chump to Trump, Chomp, Chump to Chump, Chump to Trump.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 5: And pivoting back over to J. Peters Ain. Tapping into this collective delusion that people will operating operating under seems to be effective. But that effectiveness is only because some people choose to remain ignorant on facts seven sixteen fifty five KRC the talk station. I mean a great real estate agent. How about a team of real estate agents. They're all great. I've met many of Peter Shebierkelorwiams seven Hills agents over the years. All of them are just superior. Peter knows how to knows a good agent when he sees one, and he knows how to liberate that agent from wherever they're working and bring him into the Peter Shabria Caloriam seven Hills Fold. That's why they are Cincinnati's number one real estate group. Brilliant man he is, and brilliant folks there. They're going to help you out with multiple different programs. Instant offer you want to get out of Dodge. I love that program because less than three weeks from this moment in time, you can be already on with your life with an instant offer from the Subrin Group Cash the Keys. Use the Animac Cash the Keys program. Working with the Schubri Group, you'll have a better chance of winning the sale off and for a lower price and better terms.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: The Subree Group points out this increases that cash offer increases your chance of getting your offer accepted by ninety percent. With fewer offers total, maybe more likely you're going to get the right home. That is a commitment from them to you the five star experience. To learn more about the team, to get in touch with them, it's easy to do. Seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com, stick a five to one three in front of them and give M call it five one three seven zero eight three thousand, fifty five krc get Brady's Vision nine first warning traffic update. You gotta mostly shut her. Oh sorry, weather up there. You get the traffic in a minute, and I apologize.
Speaker 9: Sunnay and seventy seven today, very night, a little fifty three with clear skies. It will be a sunny day tomorrow high of eighty over nine fifty four with a few clouds and a sunny Friday high of eighty seven fifty three degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, time for.
Speaker 14: Traffic from the uce Health Traffic Center. With uce Health, the future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit usee health dot com. Southbound seventy five continues to build through Wakland and an extra two to three minutes there. Northbound seventy five not a huge delay from Kyle's into downtown as of yet. Northbound four seventy one slows a bit right side of the bridge. Inbound seventy four looks good at Montana chuck Ingramont fifty five KR see the talk.
Speaker 5: Station one took about KRCD talk station Happy Wednesday and looking forward to having Alex Chranupterfieler returned the program at the bottom of the hour to talk about the DNC, his optics and the perception, and where we're going and how the overall races are going, including here in Ohio most importantly that Senate race gotta get rid of Sharon Brown. Rather confusing last night Barack Obama calling for a return to decency. He was arguing last night that America needed a new chapter, a better story, and again going back to the fact that Kamala Harris has been in that office for three and a half years. There he is his own former vice president, Joe Biden as president and Kamala Harris alongside of him for nearly four years. And we're divisive, We're too divisive. And what's the reason for that. Maybe it's the reference to Donald Trump every single moment in time any Democrat politician, Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Wasn't in office.
Speaker 5: And yet magically, I know, I like the immigration I got it up there in immigration too, But they keep saying Donald Trump stopped that one house built one or whatever. The immigration reformat, which they claim was bipartisan, really would do very little to limit the overall flow of immigrants into the country. You know, Barack Biden got to wave his executive pen to put a lid on that to some degree, but then started putting everybody on airplane. So I'm not quite sure over all the numbers have gone down.
Speaker 1: But but I mean, if if any pot.
Speaker 5: Of division is being serted, as they're constant harping on Trump for the past four years when he wasn't even elected. Donald Trump has magic powers, I suppose to control our other elected officials. But the border and remember under Trump, children were in cages, right, Remember that evil Donald Trump and his evil border policies. We've got people locked in cages. Okay, well maybe that would have been better than letting him out and remain unaccounted for. Apparently, according to announcement yesterday from the Imagery, Immigration and the Customs Enforcement ICE has lost track of tens of thousands of unaccompanied migrant children children speaker Mike Johnson as well as other members of the GOP pointing out this horrific problem, they said in the past five years, the Department of Homeowned Security has said in the past five years, more than thirty two thousand unaccompanied migrant children did not report for their immigration court hearings and that ICE sadly was not able to account for their whereabouts. Court to Johnson, the southern border is a national security disaster and that we know that because the number of terror watch lists folks that have actually encountered ICE officials among all the known godaways numbered at around two million. He called it also a humanitarian catastrophe, and he noted that it is on Kamala Harris's watch that all this happened. They don't know where they are now. Is anyone like me maybe concluding that at least some percentage not all huh, context, that some percentage of thirty two thousand miners might currently be engaged in human trafficking, that they might be well, I don't know, bought and sold by adults, abused in horrific ways. Our government had a responsibility to keep track of them for security reasons and well in the name of preventing something horrific from happening to a minor child. And there they are evaporated thirty two thousand into the ether, and keep them in your thoughts in prayers as well. Seven twenty five fifty five care see the talk station Alex Chirontofilo coming up next. Looking forward to having him on the program. I hope you are as well and that you can stick around and also you get in touch with Chimney Care. Fireplace in stove it is the great, greatest time of year to take care of your safety cause you're not using your fireplace, or it's a great time to get something installed, like for example, you don't have a fireplace insert. They're wonderful, wonderful. Not only do they have this, you know, architectural beauty to them, and there are just so many different forms to choose from. Functionally better too, getting the heat out of that firebox and into the room. They really serve that as well. And there's also the self feeding wood waste pellet stove insert you can get, so a huge selection of the inserts. Look at the showroom located at four thirteen Wards Corner Road. Also maybe a free standing stove. You know, I always I had this one room in my house. I thought it'd be really cool to get a free standing stove. I've decided against it, but see if I was going to do it, now's the best time to do it. Get it installed so you're ready to use it when the temperatures drop. But it's safety first, and think about that. Get a carbon monoxide detector. If they're cheap, go to a box store buy one. You'd be glad you did. But they can find out if you have venting issues and flow issues. If your chimney's got a problem with it, maybe a smirrel built a nest in there. It needs a new cap on it, new damper, replacement, relining, if your chimney's been cracked from a chimney fire, if your chimney needs to be swept, certified chimneys PEPs do it water issues, They do waterproofing, and they solve chimney leak problems. Literally everything A plus with a better business burea, but locally owned and operated since nineteen eighty eight. Chimneycare Fireplace is still again four thirteen Wards Corner Road online, Chimneycareco dot com. And I really would appreciate you saying hi from Brian when you call them. The schedule deployment at five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. That's five to one three two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five. The talk station. Hey, maybe even happier and more special because welcome back to the fifty five KC Morning Show ahead of the o Hire Republican Party. Alex Trout the field always enjoy having you on the show. Alex, Welcome back, Ahi, good morning.
Speaker 6: Always good to be back.
Speaker 5: So, your job as the chair of the Ohio Republican Party requires you to sit in front of a television and watch the DNC, all of it, back to back to back, including staying up past eleven thirty on a Monday night to watch Joe Biden.
Speaker 6: You make it sound awful, and it is, so that's kind of my Yeah. I mean I have, yeah, I have had to stay up. And you know, I went to the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee. World class experience. We had a great time. But I'm watching these Democrats and Brian you would never know that they've been in power really for twelve of the last sixteen years. You would never know that Kamala Harris has had, you know, a close proximity to power for the last three and a half. And you know, it's it's been an amazing experience for me, only in a couple of things, And I if you don't mind, I'll just kind of launch into it. But the first thing is that that you know, they've had power and they've done nothing really to solve the main problems that the American people face, things like inflation, for a southern border, crime, you know, crime destroying our major cities. We're seeing all these things continue under their guidance. And wow, the second thing is Brian, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Real quick, before you introject your second point. What you just rattled off. The problems that Americans are facing are problems that they created themselves.
Speaker 1: Defund the police. Whose brain child was that?
Speaker 6: Them?
Speaker 1: Inflation? Whose brain child was that?
Speaker 5: Right there, Kamala Harris, because she was the deciding vote on the most expensive pieces of legislation we've seen over the past decade or so, the Inflation Reduction Act and that Build Back Better program, which injected trillions of dollars into the economy on the heels of all the trillions of dollars of COVID money got injected the economy. Guess what they're inflation? That's their baby. I mean, can go up and down the list, regulatory environment, taking money away from us and rerouting it. I mean, my god, if the Democrats didn't exist as a party and their ideas and principles weren't enshrined in laws, we wouldn't be facing the problems we're facing right now.
Speaker 6: Well that's all I had to present the truth. And you know the other thing that's happened in American politics, there's been a real transformation in my even in my lifetime, is the Democrat actually now are the party of the elites. They're the party of Wall Street. They're the party of the sanctimonious professorial types. Nothing that they're talking about. They they may give lip service to helping regular people, but their policies just simply aren't that way. I mean, we've seen again there's really this tectonic shift in American politics, Brian, where you know, middle class, working class folks do not at a home in the Democratic Party, a place that you know, thirty years ago, even twenty years ago, you know, Democrats tended to migrate.
Speaker 15: You're just we're seeing it here in Ohio. I mean, Ohio is you know, a pretty red state. We're not taking anything for granted this year, but I can tell you that, you know, Donald Trump and Republicans have won this state over the last eight or ten years because working classes the Democrats have said enough of this party.
Speaker 6: And you see it kind of on display there as they continue to talk about these ideas without real solutions for regular people. You've made a great point. I mean, not only do they not solve these problems, they've created them, there's no question.
Speaker 5: Well, and apparently looking to double down on them. I saw a report I guess it was this morning, and now I already know Kamala Harris wants to raise the corporate income tax significantly, which of course we have to pay for since we buy the products and business that there are products and services the corporations make, so that's ridiculous. But also the taxing of unrealized gains. I mean, that is the most economically insane thing that anybody could do. Uh, and it would be economically ruinous for everyone here. The stock market would crash. It just it's bizarre, and they get away with it. No one holds them accountable. No one asks simple questions like have you walked through what that might mean to the American people if you you know, if you put that policy in place. Nobody's asking any questions. Kamala Harris is getting a free pass and is going to hide in her basement. I think as long as humanly possible so she doesn't have to face these types of difficult questions.
Speaker 6: That that was kind of my second point earlier. Sorry, say Brian that no, No, it's okay. You know, the point here being that we're just at a moment where there's been no scrutiny of this candidate of the regular kind. I mean, first of all, her policy physicians. She'll blurt out a thing here or there. She'll talk about no tax on tips and ideas she stole from Donald Trump. You know, you'll she'll blurt out a terrible idea about price fixing that everybody reasonably knows would never work. But then there's no coherent plan. I mean, when Donald Trump talks to you, he says, I'm going to go to wall, I'm going to fortify the southern border. That's actual policy. He talks about tough crackdown on crime in big cities. If you know anything about Donald Trump's history, they know, Frank, I read Bill Barr's book to know this. But he actually put a focus at the Justice Department on cleaning up these big cities and actually cracking down on crimes and having a federal a federal response to serious crime in big cities. So there's plans in place that Donald Trump's website has a prescription of twenty things he will do for the American people. She has no such prescriptions. And the worst part, Brian, the singular worst part for me is that we have a media whose job it is to educate the American people in an objective fashion that simply will not do their job. Their hatred of Donald Trump as such that they simply have walked away from doing their job, and they spend all summer long freaking out because Donald Trump took a big lead on an incompetent Joe Biden, that now that they have a chance to defeat Donald Trump again, the press simply won't do its job. They will not they will not look closely, examine closely Kamala Harris's record A and B pressed for hard and scrutinizer on her positions. That's just a first really an American politics. And they were soft in Obama, but they did ask a question at some point of him. You know, they didn't ask him on Biden because they hated Trump, and now you got the same problem happening here. It's just not a good time, first of all, for the press, who's collapsed as an institution in the United States, but the American people aren't getting the information that they need to make a critical decision.
Speaker 5: Well, and I'll go back to the polls, which reflect across the board. The kitchen table issues that we're talking about here, inflation, housing prices, the southern border, all are a product of well, the Biden administration or inherited problems extended by the Biden administration from the Obama administration. Paused for a moment, Let's bring Alex tranther Filo back at is seven thirty six right now, fifty five k CD talk station and congratulations. Eighty five years ago, nineteen thirty nine is when Emory Federal Credit Union opened their doors and they've been helping folks out ever since. They're very proud of their accomplishments, and they are a wonderful It's I always say, it's a better way to bang than your big bags. But to celebrate all the history and accomplishments of Emory Federal Credit Union, they're offering some special discounts and public events, and right now one of those is going on. It's a limited time offer and certain restrictions apply, so I'll refer you to the website here in a moment. But you can take advantage of this milestone by boosting your savings deposit with a certificate rate as high as five point two percent for six months. That's a great ROI five point two percent for six months. Now check them out online. Learn about the restrictions and other offers that are going to be coming your way. Emery fc dot org, emery FCU dot org, mlisten over four zero one zero eight seven federally insured by NCUA and Equal Housing Lender.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC dot com. He should has your nine first one in weather forecast, get it.
Speaker 9: Up rights, gonna be clear toy today seventy seven for the high clear of a nine fifty three, eighty for the high tomorrow with sunny skies, a few clouds of a nine down at fifty four and a suny day Friday high of eighty seven fifty two.
Speaker 14: Right now, let's hear about traffic fund the UC help Tramphin Center with uce health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give pay sens a chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com. The recks just continue eastbound two seventy five. The latest is just before you got the seventy one right lanes block backing traffic pass reed Hartman. There's also an accident in southbound seventy five at sixty three and Monroe that has the left plane Bock Chuck ing Fram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 5: At seven forty Here fifty five krcit de talk station Bryan Thomas with Alex Charenton Fila, who happens to be the Chairman of the High Republican Party.
Speaker 1: Here on the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Evaluating yesterday's DNC, they rolled out Michelle and Barack Obama talking about decency and how we need to return a decency again, going back to who's been in office for the last three and a half years and who's been in office primarily of twelve of the last sixteen years. Them and the whole decency thing. We always fall into this angry, bitter argument back and forth because of one, well, very polarizing guy Trump. They couldn't stay away from the word Trump, the man Trump, and they haven't been able to stay away from in spite of the fact he wasn't in elected office. The last three and a half years, everything seems to always be Donald Trump's fault. It's Trump derangement since syndrome alex And they love to perpetuate and repeat the lies over and over again that have been so thoroughly debunked it's embarrassing to hear them repeat them. And yet there they are on full display. I mean, I guess they all takes for a bunch of idiots.
Speaker 6: Well, they've certainly done that. And again you have an adoring press that just simply doesn't push back on the lies. You know, the one lie, which is there are good people on both sides, which is attributed to Donald Trump, is one of the great lies in all of American politics, and the press never pushes back on it. But listen, I mean, you know, I said, I'm glad they're talking about Donald Trump because it gives the American people, who are smarter than the Democrats give them credit for a chance to evaluate the question, are you better off now than you were four years ago? Four years ago you didn't have two massive wars, one of them that's threatening to blow up into World War three. Look at Iran ends up in a hot war with Israel. And Syria comes across the border, and Lebanon comes across the border. I mean, the US already has an aircraft carrier approach there, and we're going to defend our ally is we're going to find ourselves in a serious world war all because President Biden is asleep at the switch Kamala Harris as his partner, and we're seeing this kind of this thing happen and all over the world, the Ukraine Russia conflict, there's been no serious effort to solve that. I mean, when Donald Trump was asked about that, he answers in the right way. I want the killing to stop. That's a fair answer that he's given the American people. So you know, let's just compare, Are you better up now than you were four years ago under the afore pension? Donald Trump and the American people know the answer, and that things were far better, things cost less. You know, we had the country was on the right track to seal the southern border. You know, the economy was booming and lifting up people from every demographic group. I mean, the country was in far better shape. Donald Trump, and I have said it on your show more times than ever because I love coming on Brian. But the fact of the matter is he's an unconventional politician. This guy was not steeped and politically correct culture. He kind of tells it like it is from his perspective. Is that always perfect? Of course not. But the man cares about the United States of America. He cares about your bottom line, he cares about your family, and he wants to do better things for the United States. Will say it's about him, just aren't paying attention. The man has made a billion dollars, he's got a great family, he's got properties to play golf anywhere in the world that he wants to do. This is a man who could sail off to the sunset. He's choosing not to. He took a bullet really for the country. So you know, look, I mean, let him talk about Donald Trump, Brian. That's the way I look at it.
Speaker 5: Well, and that's good because any press is good press if you come right down to it. And that's what the old adage is. Anyhow, And I'm glad you brought up the certain the war situation we seem to be facing right now global conflicts generally speaking, Honestly, Alex, I am completely devoid of any information about where Kamala Harris is on foreign policy. Generally speaking, I have no idea. Do we have any idea in which direction she's going to take our country? I mean, we are at a perilous position right now. It's like we've got proxy wars going all on on all over the place. We got a woke military that they're shoving woke ideology down would be soldier's throats rather than, you know, teaching him how to kill people and break things. The numbers recruiting are down, and they have been now for years. I mean, this is kind of like a defund the police movement behind the scenes, and I'd like to know where she's standing on that.
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 1: Do you have any idea where she is on foreign policy?
Speaker 6: No, and neither is the American people. And again, I know I'm picking on our press today only because I feel very strongly about the press not doing its job as it relates to Kamala Harris. They're giving her a total pass, a pass to the presidency. No, I don't have a first clues to where she stands and if her policies are like Joe Biden, I mean, again, let's evaluate how well those have worked. For the American people, not well at all. The first foreign policy, though, Brian is a poorest southern border. Whether or not we allow a foreign country to pour its citizens into our country without any controls, that's the first failure. And we know that because she was the borders are and despite the fact that they keep wanting to deny it, her first and most major failure as vice president was on failing to control the southern border. So she's terrible on foreign policy. Have to speak for me to know that. But you know, look, I mean the media has not scrutinized their foreign policy positions.
Speaker 1: You make an excellent point.
Speaker 5: Well, and you know, put yourself in the position of Kim Jong un or Jijinping or any of like Vladimir Putin. Who would you rather be facing in a global conflict? Donald Trump or Kamala Harris. It's a rhetorical question. I appreciate, Alex, but Lord Almighty, the American people really truly need to think about that, because I am thoroughly I'm worried, literally worried about that.
Speaker 6: Well as am I. And you know, we've you know, Brian, it used to be we would have debates about who was the most qualified to be president, right, I mean when George H. W. Bush. Not to take people back too far, but you know when the first president Bush was running for reelection, you know, they had to go find a governor, a guy with experience as governor. You know, Bill Clinton had been a three term governor, been governor, lost, came back second term governor in Arkansas. So we had this debate about experience, Right, we don't do that anymore. We abandoned experience when it came to Obama. Now Donald Trump had serious business and international business experience, so he brought some experience. Barack Obama was, you know, two years a senator coming off being a community organizer, and the American people, you know, the Democrats especially, and their friends and the press or in all of that, we're kind of repeating that same mistake here with someone who just has not demonstrated, you know, the knowledge, the fortitude, the strength to lead the country in Kamala Harris. So it's perilous. I mean, it really is. And American people need to wake up and your listeners, by the way, you don't count on Donald Trump automatically winning in Ohio and anywhere else. You have to be sure you vote, get five other people to vote, and take this very seriously because the press is fawning all over her. And there are segments of the American population that they don't care about qualifications. They simply care that, you know, they feel good about a choice. And Kamala Harris is exactly wrong for the country and it's going to take us in the wrong direction. It's got to be a vote for Donald Trump, even even if you don't love his tweets.
Speaker 5: Well, that's true, and I'd be remissing my obligations if I didn't ask you about a one particular Ohio race, and of course that's the Bernie Marino Shared Brown race. You find it particularly interesting that Shared didn't bother showing up to the DNC in spite of the fact that he's only missed I think one over his entire political career and other and also that he's distancing himself from Kamala Harris. Isn't that interesting, Alex Chancefilo.
Speaker 6: Well, we've had a field day with that at the Ohio Republican Party. We've we've got flyers up in Chicago and missing poster flyers with Shared Brown's picture on him. Who We've had really a good time with this. Look that what's you know, what's what's not funny about it, Brian, is that he is trying to hide his record from the American people. When you think of Shared Brown, you should think of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris because he has voted with a ninety eight point five percent of the time the crushing inflation you talked about that the Democrats put into place, Jarred Brown was a vote for that. You know, he said that the poor southern border was just something that you know, right wingers talked about that it's not really a problem for Ohio. Go to Springfield, Ohio, Go to places like Clark County. I've been there. Go to other places around Ohio where their sanctuary cities are. These migrants are flowing in to the state of Ohio and changing you know, communities and cultures. Again, we love immigrants, Brian actually haid this million times too. I'm the child of two legal immigrants. I love immigration. It worked well for my family and millions of other American families, but do it legally. So you know, we've got these continued issues and Shared Brown is a serious part of the problem. He's not in the mainstream. So of course he's running away from the Democratic Convention because he doesn't want Ohioans to know these actually a Democrats, hugely supportive of Shared Brown, of Joe Biden, and of Kamala Harris. He's a far left Democrat. He's not Joe Manson. This is an Elizabeth Warren far left Democrat, and he's been full in Ohioans for too long. But I think his numbers up this year. We feel very good about Bernie Marino. He's running a very strong campaign. You're going to see our TV ads are flowing now pretty heavily, and we're gonna we're gonna ride this out with a very very strong campaign to define Shared Brown.
Speaker 5: Bernie Raino, I haven't seen much of him lately, and he had me on the fifty five CARC Morning Show and quite some time. He's got an open slot here if he wants to talk about his platform and his campaign and why he's better than Shared Brown. I welcome that opportunity, and I know my listeners will love hearing from him. So the extent you can put a bug in his ear on that one, Alex Chiante Filo, please do, and we'll do anything we can to help him get elected because we know how bad Shared Brown is for the state of ohioland for the country. Head of the Hamilt or the he well keep on this refer to you in your old job or hire Republican Party Chair Alex Charante fail. It's always great having you on. Thanks for the time he spent with my listeners with me today and I look forward to having you back on the program soon.
Speaker 6: Always a high privilege, Brian, Thanks very much, Take care you.
Speaker 5: Two brother seven fifty to fifty five rc DE Talk station. Bod Herbert Motors. They are wonderful folks, bod Herbert Motors. They're so proud of themselves. Been in business for more than five five generations, more than seventy five years, serving Greater Cincinnati's needs for the best finest lawn equipment sold by the most friendly folks that can sell it, the most knowledgeable folks selling it, and of course the folks that will service whatever it is.
Speaker 1: They sell you.
Speaker 5: From a small push mower, my Honda Power mo or. I got that from them. I went with a you know, this is the point I'm making. It's Bud Herbert's you know philosophy. The most expensive tool you will buy ever, is a cheap one. That's why I went with the Honda commercial grade push more from but Herbert Motors and they said, Brian, this is the last one you'll ever have to buy. I love hearing that I'm done, one and done.
Speaker 1: And that it could be you.
Speaker 5: Since that's hometown equipment dealer selling only the finest brands in the world, including John Deere, x Mark Steel and Honda Power Equipment. I have myself a bunch of steel products, you know, like the shrubber, the shrub cutter, and the hedge crupper and the weed whacker. Steel makes great products, and that's why Bud Herbert sells them. They've got this thing going on right now. Bud Herbert Motors John Deere Inventory Reduction sell an opportunity to get some quality John Deere equipment at a discount price. To learn more about that and to get in touch with them, go to Bud Herbert Mootors dot com and again they'll deliver to your door, ready to run and service it when it needs it. Confidently call them and please tell him. Brian said, Hi, when you do five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one five one, three, five, four, one, thirty two ninety one.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station. Man if a red tyle dysfunction is a.
Speaker 1: Student people are talking about Danny. We are Hamash just turns my stomach.
Speaker 16: Fifty five krs the talk station atoh five Here a fifty five KRSIT talk station.
Speaker 5: A very happy Wednesday to you, coming up bottom of the R as we do every Wednesday at a thirty Judgeenttitapolitano, they'll be talking about the right to be left alone.
Speaker 1: And I am pleased to welcome to the fifty five krs Morning show.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: I know my listeners are familiar with Josh Bernstein, talk show host, political analyst, commentator, professional speaker, one of America's most sought after television and radio ghosts guests, and MEETIA today fortunate to have him on. He's been called a political savant because he has an cyclopedic ability to break down many of the important issues of our times. He also happened to be former national spokesman for the Association of Mature American Citizens, the largest senior advocacy group with more than two million members. He's got multiple areas of expertise and today he joins the Morning show to talk about well, demonstrating his areas of expertise the book he's written, Preserving Liberty, Bold and brave solutions to save America and create permanent freedom. Welcome to the program, Josh Bernstein. A pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 6: It's great to be on the program with you.
Speaker 5: Well, let me just pivot over right now. I was talking about freedom this morning and liberty this morning, and the left, you know the Actually here a quote from Kamala Harris's first campaign ad. You're gonna laugh on this one if you haven't seen her or read it already. There are some people who think we should be a country of chaos, of fear, of hate. But us, we choose something different. We choose freedom. I read that and I laughed. Josh, who wants to control in my necro manage away? Our freedom is more than the left, the Democrats who wants to tell us how to live our lives, how to run our businesses. They accused the right of being fascists, when clearly they are the fascists, controlling the means of production as they see fit, not leaving us alone.
Speaker 1: Have I got that wrong? Josh?
Speaker 17: No, you got it one hundred percent right. And honestly, I'm surprised the ED didn't say we just want to bring joy. Everyone wants to bring joy, right, because Joy, by the way, was a program that Nazi Germany used in the nineteen thirties and early nineteen forties to basically improve morale the around the Nazi troops. And they were in such a down downward spiral mentally, physically, emotionally, and they knew what they were doing was terrible and wrong, and so they came up with a Joy Everyone's joyful and happy, and they did recreational activities and educational activities and events. And isn't interesting that the Party of quote unquote Freedom uses a Nazi Germany wartime slogan as their campaign slogan. Pretty insane if you ask me, it.
Speaker 5: Is, Josh, And I'm just thinking to myself, I wonder how that plan was implemented the Nazi Germany. I bet you were forced to go and participate in these joy events under threat of punishment, fine, imprisonment, or maybe even death.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no doubt about it.
Speaker 17: And you know what, this is not the first time that the left has used this type of communistic, socialistic ideology and phrasing. For instance, MSLSD. Right, let's call it what it is that network used to say lean forward. Well, if you know anything about the word forward, forward has been used as a communistic and idealistic call for revolution in communist countries, right, the great leap forward in Russia's time, it was leaped towards. I'm sorry, it was forward to communism under Stalin. And then of course in the German Nazi youth group, you know, they would yell voderwards, vordwards, which meant forward forward. So it's interesting that even Barack Obama went from change we can believe in to forward when he was running. And what's their newest thing, a new path forward? You see, nobody in the prostitute media is going to call those things out and bring attention to these types of things to the American people.
Speaker 5: Or seek to analyze what exactly they mean when they say forward, because many of us would perceive it to mean backward or it to a darker, worse place. Certainly not something that embraces what you address in your Preserving Liberty book, the concepts of freedom.
Speaker 1: And how do they do that?
Speaker 5: One of the things they milk and I know you addressed this in your book, which my listeners can get at fifty five KC dot com and got a link there for.
Speaker 1: You, Josh how to end Oh No, happy to do it.
Speaker 5: This is information needs to get out because not only do you just address the problems we're dealing with, you also have solutions for them. But they get there by I think the biggest, most profound mechanism, which is this class warfare thing that they've been running on with Karl Marx loved it that. You know, somehow it's evil for people to make money. Somehow it's evil for businesses to be prosperous and successful. Now I view that as thank God, And I even talk about this morning. I said, I've been a W two employee my life, my entire life, you know, a big deal. I'm a MENSA member. But so what, it doesn't mean anything if you don't have the wherewithal our ability to create an iPhone or establish a business. Thank God, there are others out there to be able to do that. I'm glad they're wealthy and successful. That was a driving motivation to do it. They look at it as bad. Somebody is successful. There's somebody over here who's not. That's just inherently unequal. It's not equitable. We need to take from someone who earned and give to someone who did not. How do we get around that?
Speaker 17: Josh, Yeah, you're talking about two each.
Speaker 1: From what meat accorda's ability to each according to his need?
Speaker 17: Exactly exactly. That's actually Chapter nine I address that. And one of the things that I talk about is that class warfare is embedded in tax policy. So if you remove the tax policy, then you can remove the class warfare argument. And one of the things that I talk about in the book, and it's something that people may not want to wrap their head around right away, but if they think about it, it makes a lot of sense. If we have all these different taxes and we have the one percent versus the ninety nine, right, that's the class warfare, that's the envy. Meanwhile, we know that fifty percent of the people you know, don't even pay taxes, right, I mean, it's the top fifty percent that pay all the taxes. So that's obviously not fair. So what I thought was, wouldn't it be great if we had a system that didn't help the poor any more than it helped the rich, Nor did it help the rich any way and any different than it would have helped the poor. And I talk about going to a twenty two percent consumption on tax. That would mean that you would you would eliminate all other taxes, property taxes, capital gains taxes, payroll taxes, all those different taxes, and it would be on only the things that you consume. Now, most wage earners have to pay a seven point sixty five percent payroll tax as well. So if you take that and you add that to the fifteen percent bracket that most people will fall into, twenty two percent is high enough. Yet it is also a situation in which you can keep more of your money. So you can keep more of your money and you're only being tax on the things that you consume. You'll have more money to reinvest back into market, to do better things, to have more money for your family, for your community, and everything else. Twenty two percent is high enough, but yet it's fair enough. It doesn't help the rich, it doesn't hurt the poor, it doesn't help the poor, and it doesn't hurt the rich. And what you're doing, essentially is you're removing the class warfare argument. That's just one of the things that I talked about.
Speaker 5: But I think more fundamentally lost from the left than those who seek to control our lives is that you lose the ability to control the decision making of the American public. You can no longer provide incentives and dangling carrots to do this or that, or rewards for following some government edict or dictat like you know, an energy tax credit for going green or buying an electric car. That's all product of this in monstrous tax code. I say, nothing, zero, no manipulations whatsoever. No credits for having children or not, nothing for how what vehicle you buy or not. Just leave us the hell alone. And just like you said, how about.
Speaker 4: Twenty two percent exactly?
Speaker 17: And that's what I'm saying. And then when you take the effective rate, which is closer to the fifteen percent, you're getting rid of that seven point sixty five percent, So now your effective rate is even less than that, and again you keep more of your money. More money comes in to the market. Another thing that we can do to pay off some of the national debt. There's four point five billion dollars sitting in offshore accounts. Why well, because of our highest you know in the world. Other than Denmark capital gains tax rates. So why not bring that money back into the US economy? Why don't we go to a zero percent capital gains tax for at least a minimum of ninety days, No penalties, no nothing. You take that money that you're hiding in the Cayman Islands, Luxembourg and elsewhere, bring it back into the US economy. We'd have an immediate jolt of more jobs, of more you know, everything going right to the market.
Speaker 6: The market would would be in a better situation. And then what else do we have.
Speaker 17: Well, we've got almost thirty five trillion dollars in debt for our country. That's three hundred and thirty six million people. That's two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars per person. How do we start paying down some of the national debt? Well, we can't pay it all off, but we can pay probably about nine trillion of it. How do you do that, Well, there's seven hundred and thirty five billionaires, there's twenty two million millionaires in this country, and so you incentivize them and say, hey, if each person is two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars, how about you get an opportunity to pay that kind of money, but in return, you don't have to pay taxes anymore.
Speaker 4: What do you think of that?
Speaker 6: And what will that do?
Speaker 17: That'll bring nine trillion dollars back into the market, and these people won't have to pay taxes as much. It'll be a great way to pay down the national debt. Now, I understand, paying nine trillion of thirty five trillion is like putting a bandit on a gunshot wound. But at least we got to do something and move that moved the needle in the right direction. So there's a lot of those types of liberty radically liberty based solutions in this book. I've got Congressman Paul Gossar who wrote the ForWord for it. Dershowitz has endorsed there, Roger Stone has endorsed it. Many others have endorsed it as well. And what it ultimately is is a textbook. This is the type book that you read with a yellow highlighter in your hand because there's so many different things in it. There's ten legislative solutions, including another thirty on top of that of just everyday solutions, from everything from immigration to election integrity to raining in the fis of courts. I mean, you name it, it's all in there.
Speaker 5: Reining in the five Court. You're talking judging out of Pallatia's language on that one. We always talk about those.
Speaker 17: It's very simple and you can explain this to them real quick right now.
Speaker 6: The fives of Court.
Speaker 17: Every single judge that is put on that court is appointed by the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. So in this case John Jie Roberts, Junior. And the worst part is that this court has been around since nineteen seventy eight. They have a ninety nine point nine percent acceptance rate on spy warrants. They've only denied twelve warrants since their existence. So you have this shadow court that answers to absolutely no one that is rubber stamping our rights away in the background. So one of the things that I talked about in the book and reigning in the court is to at a very minimum, at a very minimum, why don't they at least have to go through the advice and consent of a Senate confirmation. Take the Chief Justice's job away from appointing these these eleven judges and at least have them go through a Senate confirmation so that we have oversight over this shadowy court. So you can tell Judge and Paul Atano about that one.
Speaker 6: I'm sure he'd.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that you would.
Speaker 5: It would also be nice if any human being would have standing to actually go into court and complain about the unconstitutional reality of the entire system. If I could get into court and I had standing, I think we could demonstrate unequivocally that that entire system is outside the constitutional framework and unconstitutional period, full.
Speaker 6: Stop, no question about it.
Speaker 5: Josh Bernstein, the book Preserving Liberty, Bolden brave solutions to save America and create permanent freedom. Thank you for writing and thanks for sharing your time with us on the morning show this morning. Josh and I will reckon my listeners head on over to fifty five KRC dot com get themselves a copy of it, read it and also share it with friends, or buy a couple of copies and spread it around.
Speaker 1: Josh.
Speaker 6: Yes, please, thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Keep up the great work, my.
Speaker 6: Friend, anytime, any topic.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Eight eighteen fifty five Krcity Talk Station.
Speaker 5: And I'll give you some great advice right now, Doctor Fred Peck, Doctor Meghan Frew, The dynamic duo of dentistry. There's my alertive way to refer to them, and they are. They're outstanding. General Denis, without question, you're the best possible hands. Doctor Peck has been around a long time and he has always insisted on having the most state of the art clinic for the benefit of his patients. He's the dentistry is his passion, and particularly cosmetic dentistry. You have never seen transformative smile makeovers like the ones that doctor Fred Peck has done. If you have seen them, your mind would be blown like mine. He's got an entire hardbound book of some of the smiles he's transformed over the years, and it's just amazing to see me like this. Cannot be the same person, Yep. If you need cosmetic dynastry. You're not proud of your smile, You're not happy with it. You want to cover it up with your hand. You don't want to talk, Maybe you don't even want to smile. You need doctor Fred Begg. He's a fellow, a credited fellow with the American Academy and Cosmetic Dentistry, and there are only three in the entire state of OHIOA reached that lofty status. Doctor Frew working on her accreditation with the American Academy, and she is a phenomenal dentist, So my entire family's general dentistry. I've been going there for years, and that's why I'm police to recommend him to you. Five one three six, one seventy six sixty six six two one seventy six sixty six. Check them out online. It's Peckpeck Pecksmiles dot com happening now.
Speaker 1: Biden is unfit for office.
Speaker 6: You've had a bad night breaking now Trump's running, made to do it during the convent headline making the future of our country now, I remember fifth, Can I get here soon enough?
Speaker 2: At the top end, thirty minutes past the hour?
Speaker 6: It's your world right now, happening in real time, and what can change.
Speaker 1: Your world tomorrow?
Speaker 11: Prepare for the future.
Speaker 16: Cheeping you in the know all the information and yeah the now on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey, fifty five krsity talk station.
Speaker 5: He knows better than that, of course, the comical comedian that Chuck Ingram is referring to Judge Eddapolitano every single Wednesday, with the exceptional holidays and vacations here on the fifty five Carsy Morning Show, something I look forward to every single week at this moment in time, Judge, welcome back, your Honor.
Speaker 1: It is always accurate.
Speaker 3: Ryan, he was very, very clever today.
Speaker 1: He has his moments. He has his moments.
Speaker 5: Yeah, someday, if you are in town, the first Wednesday of any given month, that's when I do listener lunches. We meet at a random independently owned, family owned restaurant and all the listeners that want to show up are invited. We usually get about one hundred folks and it's a real wonderful fellowship exercise. We just enjoy a break from the routine and you know, share stories and enjoy each other's course.
Speaker 3: That gathering that we did in the evening once were you interested?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that was the I believe the Northern Kentucky Republican event. That's we're going back a lot of years, your Honor, because that's when we kind of met for the first time and you started.
Speaker 3: Don't think I don't think Ingram was there.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: I believe that was by invitation only, Your Honor. Any you start hanging out with check Ingram, you might ruin your reputation.
Speaker 1: You know how that goes.
Speaker 5: Anyway, As I always do, I am a lucky, lucky, lucky man to enjoy then advanced read of your column which comes out Wednesday night at midnight or you know midnight tonight, and the right to be left alone. You heard us start out with every breath you take there by the police, which is how your column is launched. And you do mention the word free will, and you know me. Over the years, we've had many conversations over the concept of natural law, and that is one of my favorite subject matters when dealing when dealing with and talking about our freedoms, because it works out so well. Imagine the moment in time you're born into a world without government, land in a field.
Speaker 1: You are free. No one is telling you what to do or how to do it.
Speaker 5: You enjoy all the God given freedoms, the right to defend yourself, the right to dig, land, feed yourself.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 5: It's all built in right there from the outset. And our founding fathers knew that.
Speaker 12: Our founding fathers knew it. It is the essence of the Declaration of Independence. It has codified in the Constitution, in the ninth Amendment. Everybody from a school board janitor to the President of the United States, who works for any level of government anywhere in the US takes an oath to uphold this, and the government never does. Now, I am not complaining about judges signing search warrants. Most judges are faithful to the Constitution and require the government to show probable cause of crime before they will allow the invasion of private property, like a federal judge did to Scott Ritter recently. My problem, and the Constitution's problem, is with a generation of federal agents who have come of age FBI, CIA, NSA, DA BATF all those initials. There are sixteen sets of initials, and they came of age being trained. Get the evidence first, worry about the Fourth Amendment later. This is the attitude that was imbued in them right after nine eleven. Claim that everything you're looking for is to preserve national security, and you can.
Speaker 3: Avoid the Fourth Amendment.
Speaker 12: And if oh, you just happen to stumble on something that criminal, pass it over to the law enforcement guys. This turns the Fourth Amendment into a farce. And this is what we live under right now. To remind your listeners whether you like Scott RDA or not. He's one of my closest friends. When the FBI showed up at his house to seize three electronic devices, they ended up taking two truckloads worth of materials from him. They showed him while the seizure was going on, two years worth of printouts of his emails and texts, every email, every text he sent or received.
Speaker 3: Where's the warrant for this? They didn't have a warrant for it.
Speaker 12: So they either got it under some ruse by claiming it was a matter of national security and now they're going to use this against them in a criminal prosecution, or they hacked into his computer, which is a crime for which they prosecute people.
Speaker 5: Indeed, well, that is I want to use the word orwelling again, that's just absolutely beyond the pale. Now, there has to be evidence in support a probable cause. If that evidence is like we go back to the fruit of the poisonous tree, or if it's unconstitutionally gathered, then you can attack the subpoena as being improperly issued because it sprung from stolen, unconstitutionally gathered evidence.
Speaker 1: So is he going to go to fight that in court?
Speaker 3: Well, of course he is. I mean, I'm sure his is.
Speaker 12: The first thing his lawyers, after they ask for the materials back immediately that we're not subject to the search warrant. The next thing they will do is get a copy of the affidavits that were submitted by FBI agents to this federal judge.
Speaker 3: The judge doesn't know what's going on. This has happened to me.
Speaker 12: I'm sitting in a courtroom and my assistant says, you know you're the emergent duty judge this week, right who's here now?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: There's three state police here who want to see you about a search warrant. They give you materials you believe, you swear them in. They tell the You swear and they tell the truth right there. You administer the oath in your courtroom with a court stenographer there.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is true. You read the stuff.
Speaker 12: Oh, there's definitely probable course of crime. You sign the search warrant. They go out and they execute it. Once I was trying a murder by auto case and in the middle of the trial they produced some evidence and I said, how did you get this evidence? And I said, search more, and they said search one. I said, what judge signed this search warrant given what we now know about it? Big smile on the prosecutor's face, Your honor, you did two and a half years ago. Let me see what you presented me. Then, let me see what I know now. I then and there, this is outside the presence of the jury invalidated the search mark that I had signed two and a half years ago because they failed to tell me what they knew then and I knew now because I had learned it in the courtroom, which totally mitigated, totally mitigated the idea that there.
Speaker 3: Was probable cause of crime and the place to be searched.
Speaker 5: Is there an obligation under the judicial canons of ethics or anything else for a judge to look behind the veneer of that'sworn statement? Like, wait a second, you got all of his text messages? I mean, okay, I see that they specifically provide probable cause if you've gathered them correctly. But here, let me go an extra stuff further and ask you what you asked the lawyer or the prosecutor in that follow up case. How did you gather these specific text messages? Do they even walk through that step?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they should not every judge does.
Speaker 12: Some of them are of the view that as long as there's a probable cause, if there's any other evidence to negate probable cause, tell it to the jury because they fear that they are interfering with another branch of the government. But I am those who are a little bit more sensitive, of course, I don't do this anymore, a little bit.
Speaker 3: More sensitive to civil liberties, would say, where did you get this? How did you get this?
Speaker 12: I don't remember the facts of the case in which this happened. I just remembered thinking to myself, no judge would possibly have signed a search warrant knowing what I now know after a week of trial. But of course all that stuff which they knew then, yeah, they kept for me. Now, you can't choose which judge to go to. It's whoever is the emergent duty judge. You call the clerk or the sheriff. If it's after hours. I had state police in my home once at three in the morning, and whoever has that assignment, you're stuck with that person.
Speaker 1: Fair enough.
Speaker 5: And then there's also the scope of the warrant, which is limited, and they cannot on a limited search one for example, you go and we're looking for electronic devices, specifically cell phones, laptops, pads, computers, and then go in and haul everything out of that person's house merely because it's in there.
Speaker 12: So it's so Ritter said to them, you have given me a receipt for my mobile phone, my desktop, and my wife's desktop. I want to receipt for all these documents. And they said no, well you know that this is not in the search warn and they said, no comment and they left. So again, I don't know how this is grain and there are procedures to address this. And you know, Benjamin Nathan Cardozo, the most quotable judge in American history, once said justice is determined by the personality of the judges.
Speaker 3: He was right, but that should not be the case.
Speaker 12: They should all be faithful to the Bill of Rights, and they should all look beneath the surface of what is presented to them.
Speaker 1: It just breaks my heart.
Speaker 5: This is the america we live in, Judge of Polton, It really is, because that's certainly not the America that I thought I lived in, and it's certainly not the america that our founding fathers envisioned when they well memorialize these liberties, these rights that we are born with in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution United States of America, the Bill of Rights. Judge Neapolitano, Judging Freedoms where you find them online, Just search judging Freedom and you just type into Paul Town. You'll run right into it. Facebook, YouTube, wherever it happens to be. Who you are going to be talking to today?
Speaker 12: I have Colonel Douglas McGregor today at two o'clock, who's one of my heaviest titters.
Speaker 3: And at three o'clock.
Speaker 12: CIA Agent Phil GERALDI he's the one that George Bush threw out of the Oval office when he told Bush the Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction.
Speaker 5: Well, someday maybe we'll know where Kamala Harris stands on foreign policy, because the silence is deafening along those lines. And I know the leaders of Iran and Russia and China probably be pretty interested in getting a land a lowdown on where she is. Do you think it's a perpetuation of the last four years your on her man, I hope not.
Speaker 12: The last four years of foreign policy have been nothing short of a disaster. Twenty billion for genocide in Gaza, one hundred and eighty five billion for a losing war in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Nothing to be gained by either of them.
Speaker 5: On the heels of quite a few what we will put in the loss categories including Afghanistan, Judge and Napolitano. Always a pleasure. I'll look forward to next Wednesday. Already, have a wonderful week and best of health. You will be looking for you on judging freedom. Thank you, back at you, Brian, All the best take care eight forty one here fifty five care see the talk station Cover Sincy for better medical care, better medical coverage rather and less money. Got an insurance policy, don't you? Well, maybe you don't. And if you don't have a medical insurance possible, you really need to get in touch with Cover Sincy, Cover Sinci. That's John Rouman and the team. You don't need to work with John Roman specifically. The team is a well oiled machine. They knew everything there is to know about the more than two hundred companies that they work with and the thousands of healthcare plans they have at their disposal to let them create a package of medical insurance coverage that best fits your needs, Allowing them to get a lower price, a better price couples under sixty five saving five hundred to one thousand dollars a month, and also get you that dollar one coverage for a lot of the medical care you get throughout the year. Yeah, it's possible. I know it doesn't sound possible, and I know you're probably stuck with whatever policy your employer or whatever company your employer went with. Again, he's UH and the team, they're brokers. They work for you, and they work with all these hundreds of companies, not beholden to any of them. That gives them the flexibility to do something much better for you, and they do it literally every day. Seniors, they can help you too, and don't wait for the open enrollment period. You need to get in touch with cover since you can have them do an analysis of your individual situation.
Speaker 1: There are better.
Speaker 5: Ways, and they know them to get in touch with them. There's no obligation to you. There's only a few minutes of time you need to kick it off with to get the process started. Fill the form out online or call them up the latter. It's five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five to start the process. Go online to fill the form out at coversincy dot com fifty five KRC