Speaker 1: Up one oh one one w JRR, Orlando's rock station. It's the Lynchin Tacos Show. You're ready for some tech news to check it out. It is brought to you by JRRS. Pick your ticket Thursday going on at one oh one one WJRR. That's OORR Instagram. Yeah, if you're not doing Instagram.
Speaker 2: At one oh one one WJRR, you can pick your ticket for a shows like the offspring nine inch Nails. Go check it out, Pick which one you want, Maybe you'll win. There's multiple winners picked every Thursday.
Speaker 1: You can check that out sometime today. Right now, we teck it out. Okay. Saturday is the looming deadline for TikTok to find a buyer for their operations here in the United States, a non Chinese buyers under the threat of being banned from the US. There have been several entities and investment groups that have come to the table with proposals. Some of the big ones that stand out Blackrock and Oracle, And then late this week a couple of new entries showing up on the scene. Is one of them, Oh, the Angregation, I don't know, No, he doesn't have TikTok type money. Okay, no, no, Jeff Bezos does over at Amazon.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Amazon has expressed interest and supposedly placed a bit and thrown their hat into the ring as well, ass as well as a consortium led by Only Fans founder Tim Stokely, the Only Fans guy, I would like to get his hands on TikTok as well here in the United States.
Speaker 3: That he would. Which one do you think is they're leaning towards more?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: They're not hinting like.
Speaker 2: Bezos could pull it in second, the bigger question, Taco.
Speaker 1: Is is Bite Dance going to bite? Uh? Will the deadline be extended once Saturday hits?
Speaker 2: There's there's innuendoes all through here with TikTok. The clock is TikTok and Byte Dance biting. As you said, the bottom line is something will have to be done at some point. This is actually in law now, the legislation was past mandating this.
Speaker 3: If Bezos wants it, he needs to turn in an order.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he could have it in two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, free shipping, how about that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, we'll let you know. Well, of course it'll be all over the news update.
Speaker 1: We'll see it should have something on Saturday. One way or another, or if it's been extended again, we'll see h Dana Whites and Meta announcing a UFC partnership. UFC CEO Dana White has been on the board of directors at Meta, now has resulted in a strategic partnership between the two companies. Yesterday, White announced a new multi year partnership with Meta that he says will take fan engagement to the next level and will be an absolute game changer for UFC fans. As the sports first ever fan technology partner, Meta will use all of their platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, threads, and WhatsApp to create and distribute exclusive UFC content, starting with a new fighter ranking system that's already been created.
Speaker 3: I heard about this, so there you go.
Speaker 1: The Space Force wants to park an orbital carrier in space to launch satellites, so I guess we're getting one step closer to having like a space Navy with this. The US Space Force collaborating with a Seattle based company called Gravitics to develop an orbital carrier spacecraft designed to deploy multiple satellites in response to threats. It's funded through the Space Force's SpaceWorks Development Office up to sixty million dollars has been earmarked for the project. The orbital carrier aims to function like an aircraft carrier only in space, serving as a launch pad for rapid deployment of satellites without traditional launch constraints. So if something is going sideways down here on Earth, we've already got something up in place to.
Speaker 3: It just deploys the satellites.
Speaker 1: It's a carrier meant to enhance the US Space force ability to quickly position spacecraft and defend assets in orbits. Okay, NASA has successfully used a force field on the Moon to sweep away deadly lunar dust, which has been a problem with anything they've tried to do on the Moon dating back to when while we first went to the Moon. It's a major problem that future Moon missions will face the result of billions of years of micro meteorite in packs on the lunar surface. Lack of water on the Moon have left this dust, which consists of a jagged, razor sharp type sediment that constantly bombards everything that comes in contact with the surface there and really cuts its you know, its lifespan down. So they've they've gotten this new it's like an electrostatic thing that they tested with that with that Moonlander that was down there, the Firefly Aerospace Blue Ghost mission. They tested that back in March successfully to clear away this lunar dust. So that's that's good news for future moon mission. It's like a maid it is. It's a moon mad uh huh, moon mad. Waste fires are on the rise, largely thanks to lithium ion batteries in vate pens specifically.
Speaker 3: Really, we've all we've.
Speaker 1: All seen these. In fact, there was one here locally in Melbourne over the weekend. Home in Melbourne burned down when a lithium ion battery that was powering some sort of pool equipment went sideways and caused the entire house to burn down. What you do with these though, when when you're done with them, that's where the problem's coming. If you just throw them into the regular trash, don't they a lot of times will ignite. And there's been a significant increase in these types of fires.
Speaker 3: I showed you pictures of it.
Speaker 2: Happened into Chris, the Garbage Band's partner out there exactly, so it is dump truck.
Speaker 1: They're attributing a lot of these fires directly to the lithium ion batteries in VAP pens that have been disposed of wrongly into the regular trash, rather than with E waste designated E waste, where it's collected and transported and stored separately from other flammable.
Speaker 2: Okay, how do your normal Joe's like myself get rid of the E waste Because I'm not if I was a vapor that's the problem. I'm not driving down to the dump to.
Speaker 1: The E station. This is the problem.
Speaker 2: And even if there's the E recycle, which I doubt there is, because we've all seen the actual trash guys throwing the recycle bin stuff in the back of the trash truck, so good luck.
Speaker 1: Now they're not. The lithium ion batteries are not new and not the only cause of trash recycling blazes, but they're large contributing factors. It's this is just, you know, if part of the game, some of this stuff where you're thrown away, maybe an old TV or computer or something, throw away those batteries when you do take that stuff to the E recycling location.
Speaker 3: Excuse me. I see where the paint section is, and I see where this section is. There s the mattresses over where's the e recycling what they have.
Speaker 1: Right over at the transfer station there at five points five point. And finally there's this a new twenty thousand dollars surgery that rearranges ribs to achieve to achieve an hour glass figure to what is old thousand dollars surgery called ribex car that literally repositions your ribs to help sculpt and ultra defined hourglass waste. They use ultrasound in a tiny incision. The surgeons then shift the tenth through twelve ribs inward, followed by months in a tight corset keep everything in place, creating quote, a more sculpted, defined and pinched waistline.
Speaker 2: That's the best ever when you see that, And then they've had the butt job too, so it looks like the back of well trashtra.
Speaker 3: On top of this.
Speaker 1: Some of these folks who are getting this procedure done then go on to pair it up with weight loss meds and liposuction for max results. Search of that Barbie type body twenty grand taco.
Speaker 3: Something is wrong with this world.
Speaker 1: We let in move a few ribs around, all right, that's what I got for checking out, And yeah, it will be interesting to see what happens with this TikTok deadline booming on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Lynchin Taco on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app