Speaker 1: Something you should go time out for something you should know, brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know that you can put your retirement plan on. The gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical Gold and Silver. Learn more and get a free Gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis Gooldiara dot com. Super excited to have an amazing guest coming up tonight. We have Hairball in Brandon. If you don't have your tickets yet, you can still get them right now at Husetts dot com. Use the promo code Sonny Radio to save ten dollars per ticket again Husts dot com. Promo code Sonny Radio. And we've got Dave joining us right now. Dave is one of the singers from the band Hairball and Dave, you guys put on an amazing show. We are so excited to have you at Heustt's and Brandon tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh man, we cannot wait. We're so fired up. We've had such an incredible summer of you know, shows and things and places that we've been and it's just been amazing. This this year has just been it's more and more growth and better and bigger and badder and bolder and all of that stuff. It's just awesome.
Speaker 1: And the thing that's cool when Hairball shows up to do a show, you guys show up and do a show, it's always just an amazing event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're screwing around, I'll tell you that. When we come into town where we're not there to kind of impress you, whether it'll blowed you away and you're a good time is very important to us. We take that very very seriously. That's why we haw a semi load full of things to bring out and just to assault you with everything that we have. It's going to just, you know, just make you lose your mind with happiness. So we just cannot wait to come up there on Priddy.
Speaker 1: And the thing that's really cool when you go to a show Hairball, there's more than one lead singer. You're one of the lead singers, but there's several of you. And it's like going to a dozen or more concerts all in one night, because it's one after another after another, spot on amazing rendition of each long that you do. Which performers do you emulate? So when we're seeing you on stage tonight, we go, oh, hey, I heard him on the radio today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do Gene Simmons, I do D Snyder, I do Alice Cooper, I do ac DC, I do Lemmy Kilmaster from Motorhead, I do Quiet Riot, Cinderello, WASP. I mean, it just goes on and on and on. You never know what we're going to do because we mix up the we mix up the setlist so many times. You're just going to make sure that you don't see the same show twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and everybody in the band can do up to fifteen to twenty characters. So it's pretty amazing what we can. You know, we could flip a show on it's head no problem at all.
Speaker 1: And the thing that's really neat, it's not you know, it's not an okay job at this Like you do an amazing job to the point where there are people going, is that really this person saying, is that really D Snyder up there right now? Is that really? So the talent level is just off the charts.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Yeah, we take uh, we pick great pride uh in the costuming and the makeup and the mannerisms and the vocal presentation. Uh, the timber of the voice everything about the character that you remember because you got to You got to understand when we was growing up, Burton, Ernie and Big Bird and mister Rogers didn't raise us. Uh. It was d Snyder, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley and Alice Cooper that raised us. So we know these guys like the back of our hand, and uh, and we just want to do justice to them and make you believe. I mean, you're gonna look up it there and you're going to know that it's not Geene Simmons. But I'll be damned if you don't look up and they go. Man, I had to look twice to make sure. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, we're excited for tonight and again it's at Houston Speedway Brandon and the opening act is Ron Keel and the Ron Keel Band. He does an amazing job as well. It's going to be one heck of a night tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh, ron Is. Ron is a hero of mine. I've I've I've grown up with Ron h from a very young age. I met him when I was like fourteen years old in Louisville, Kentucky, whenever he was touring through there. Because I'm from Kentucky. I mean, Obilly, I'm the only one in the band, by the way, But he came to he came to Louisville and his band and I got to meet him and they were just so nice. And we've been friends for a very long time. So make sure you get there to see Ron because it's such an honor to share a stage with that gentleman. He's he's phenomenal and he's a hero everybody in the band.
Speaker 1: I love that. And I heard a rumor. I gonna see if this is true. I heard a rumor that you were the bass player for Billy Ray Cyrus. Is that true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a rumor, that's fact. I toured with Billy for ten years playing bass and he was absolutely, without a doubt, the best boss I've ever had in my life. I mean, just such a gentleman, just fantastic to work for and with, and he was a great boss. But he's a better friend and we're still friends. We're still friends to this day and I just love him dearly. Very very cool.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm excited for the show tonight again. It's in Brandon Dave. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 2: No worries. Man, I fell this to people all the time. Come this show. We have five video walls, more power than a seventies kiss concert, or wear more makeup than your mom's sister and your aunt combined. And we're going to blow your eyes out of your head. We're going to burn your ears out, and we're gonna make your eardrums bleed and leave you sticky, broken and confused. We're gonna have the biggest time in the world. We're gonna have you raising your beer, singing the choruses to the greatest songs in the history of rock and roll, slapping each other on the back, and losing yourself in the spirit world of the gospel of the greatest rock and roll ever.
Speaker 1: Can I get a Rick Claire?
Speaker 2: Whoao?
Speaker 1: That's not how I thought we were inting this, But I love it. Dave, Thank you so much, man, have a great one.
Speaker 2: Hey you too, buddy.
Speaker 1: Again, the show is tonight. If you would like to get tickets, go to the website Husits dot com use the promo code Sonny Radio. You'll save ten dollars per ticket. Again hugh Sits dot Com promo code Sonny Radio. And something you should know something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com