Speaker 1: Hi, Hi everybody.
Speaker 2: This is Kimberly and this is Katie and you're listening to Pink Shade podcast.
Speaker 3: I did our intro for a Date with date Line.
Speaker 2: Surprise.
Speaker 3: Mary Payne is still a sickly, little, cheeky little bitch and she is at home.
Speaker 2: She's coloring.
Speaker 3: She's a delicate Southern bell and she had to take the vapors. She had the vapors and she had to take to her bed and she's doing much better though.
Speaker 2: She is just resting now.
Speaker 3: So Katie and I are taking over ninety day. Hey, hey, hey, Yeah, I can't if it's hey or if it's he all like a donkey?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Have you seen those many donkeys? Have you seen them? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They're really cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ten out of ten, I need one delivered to my house. I've almost got all of are convinced that it's it's a go. Okay, Well we'll see about that. Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: Follow us on Instagram to see if Katie actually gets a mini donkey. So we are date date Line and follow Pink Shade because she really wants the followers. That would make her feel so good. Mary pain if she got more followers on Instagram, she clocks it. She knows the number and she's probably checking it now ten times a day from her bed.
Speaker 2: So follow her. Let's go do this for her. Four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we are talking about ninety day happily ever after episode two. Katie has watched this show on and off only when Mary Payne needs her to fill in. And so, but I think you know all of these people except for maybe Tiger Lily and ad non correct.
Speaker 2: Oh those say that, I think are they knew?
Speaker 3: And Burial they're very new. This is their second season. They were on before the ninety Days, so they should not be unhappily ever after. They should be on ninety ninety day, except they got married in Jordan, where he's from, so.
Speaker 2: They are ninety day the other way.
Speaker 3: She's not living there, she's living here, so they, I guess technically are here. But really they're just throwing all caution to the wind, and Matt Sharp is just trying to mess with our heads because on our last season of Before the ninety Day, no, the last season of ninety Day, which is like ninety days to get married, we had a couple going to Mexico that was part of the throttle and they weren't even getting married yet, so it was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So that's right, So sorry, hold on before we get started, just housekeeping that couple that I am not familiar with, Tiger Lily.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, baby, I love baby.
Speaker 2: They do not it feels like Happily ever After, in my experience, is generally our most explosive couples. Yeah, why do we care about them? What about their relationship? Is interesting because from what I've seen from these two episodes, it's really boring.
Speaker 3: They were insane. She went to Jordan and married him on the first day that she met him. Knew nothing about Islam or Jeordanian men, or that women were treated differently in other parts of the world or in America. He would want her to cover up going to the pool and she was like what baby, And then he would say, well, women are not the same as men, and she was like, what are you talking about, baby, Like it had never occurred to her that women are treated differently. She came from like a really bad marriage and has two children that we've never met, and she decided to marry a hot guy twenty years younger than her on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And he's twenty years younger than her.
Speaker 3: He's like twenty years younger than her and he's in his early twenties. And why does she she has a ton of money, Yes, because her ex husband very rich. And so in the first episode of last season, she's buying a twenty thousand dollars watch for ad Non, but we never see her actually give it to him, so we can't tell how much is like fake and how much is real, Like does she really have as much money she pretends to have?
Speaker 2: And then she puts on where people like or like rent private jests.
Speaker 3: And then she goes she does this fake baby voice, but then she'll drop it occasionally when she's talking to production and it's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, and then exactly.
Speaker 3: And then at the tell all she was like covered up, like had a thing draped over her head, like she had converted, but it wasn't like a full burka, but it was like she.
Speaker 2: Was she was covering her head, okay.
Speaker 3: And she was pregnant and sitting there so like just quietly, like demure, mindful, and he was attacking all the other couples in like the rudest, most obnoxious way, and she was like, baby, you're so funny. Baby, like fully, like passive. It was the weirdest thing. And now she's acting like he can't act like that in America, Like women have rights here, and we're like, okay, we're going to see And he wanted all control of all the finances, and he won't let her be alone with a man, like he wanted her to switch all of her doctors from men to women because he didn't trust any her seeing a male doctor. She wasn't allowed to be alone with her hairdresser crews, the guy with the dreads and like, so he would it was just like they have to have a chaperone, like it's it was a lot, and she just they had never discussed any of it before she got there and married him on the first day.
Speaker 2: Long have they been talking before? She four months? Okay, should we start with them. Let's start with them. We're already talking about them. Let's yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, she had analyzed his handwriting over zoom or however they were talking over FaceTime, and so she's like, I feel like I know him because they analyze who's handwriting. Okay, but you never talked about finances. Great, he's going to be a stepdad to your kids, and he's old, they're under teenagers, they're like they're they're they're like maybe ten.
Speaker 2: Ish with her full time.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's unclear. We think there's like a shared custody situation. Doesn't talk about Yes, she doesn't really talk about them or her ex very much, except that he was incredibly controlling. He didn't let her have any friends. That that's why her only friends are part of her glam team. She has like her stylist, her makeup artist, her hairstylist.
Speaker 2: Those are her friends. Why does she have a team an influencer question mark.
Speaker 3: She really leaned into the trad wife like Muslim wife thing after their season on Instagram, and she was like trolling people and she would say things like women should just be submissive to their husbands and that's the way it should be. It works better that way. But like, I don't know if she believes any of it or she's just poking the bear so she can get more followers, and so it's just it's a mess.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So Tiger Lily forty one, Dallas, Texas ad non I didn't write down his age. I believe he's twenty three ish.
Speaker 2: I totally I missed that use. Okay, and he's like a model question mark in Jordan.
Speaker 3: So also there was an epic scene of him with his guy friends before his wedding and they were at some type of bathhouse getting massages and there was lots of hands going everywhere, and we were like, this seems homoerrotic, like he yeah, and doing like massages like before the wedding like bachelor.
Speaker 2: And I know what a bath house is in America. I don't know what it is. Where is he from Jordan? Jordan? Yeah, what it is in Jordan? I would have to do some research. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we are starting in the smack dab of their relationship in the future where they're fighting and he's saying I'm the man, I do what I want and she says, I can't trust you, baby, And then we see four months earlier, pregnant Tiger Lily is weed whacking the yard of this cabin that they bought six months pregnant, and Shay and Cruz, her makeup artist and hairdresser, who are her friends that she pays, come over and they do not like adn On. They went with her to Jordan as chaperones. You may have seen a clip of them doing her makeup on the plane, like curling her hair in the aisles of the plane with all the other passengers around spraying hair spray.
Speaker 2: It was a lot.
Speaker 3: So they didn't like how conservative he was, and he yelled at her and like one time she took four hours to get ready and he yelled at her.
Speaker 2: That was valid, But they don't like him.
Speaker 3: So they come to the cabin. She shows them around. It still has tons of renovations before she can move in. She shows them the fancy twelve thousand dollars toilet that she bought two of. She accidentally sprays Shay with the bidet, and Shay is pretending to be a good sport about it but actually hates her, and Tiger Lily says, it's an expensive water filtration system, so it's like bottled waters dollar toilet. Well, you should be embarrassed about twelve thousand dollars toilet in your log cabin.
Speaker 2: Also, that's why the day also the day Tiger Lily seems like she might be willing to invest in a small startup company.
Speaker 3: Mm Lily could make the day mate happen. Yeah, keep that dream alive. So she they ask if ednon knows how much she's spent on the toilet and she said, no, he didn't really ask about the money because they don't talk about money. But we enjoy the finer things in life. It's a luxurious log cabin.
Speaker 2: So a vacation home.
Speaker 3: No, they plan to like live there. She was living in an apartment before.
Speaker 2: It was weird. I don't know whar is she in Missouri, Texas? Where is she Dallas?
Speaker 3: Dallas, Texas? So they met on social media. They got married a few months later in Jordan. First day that they met, she says they were meant for each other. She got pregnant two months later because she flew over on a bank trip so that they could get pregnant and it worked. So they tried to get pregnant like on purpose, before he was in America and before they had fully discussed finances or children or how many children he wanted. She just wants one because she's already forty one and she has two children at home. So the next day she picks him up in her matte black lambeau with a bunch of black balloons. And she says, at the beginning, Adnon was okay with her not being Muslim, but lately, he's acting like he wants her to convert. We've never seen this before on Fiance.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Why would he do that.
Speaker 3: Why would he possibly do that? Why would he mislead her and make it seem like sod? We've never We've seen it on every season there's been Mary.
Speaker 2: Payne and I discussed.
Speaker 3: I think there's been one Muslim guy who was fine with it, and that is Rebecca and si Ed And I don't think he cares if she converts.
Speaker 2: Is he practicing? Probably not unsure?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but they're on diaries and she thought he was cheating.
Speaker 2: It was the whole thing. Oh no, I'm glad they're still together.
Speaker 3: Is Yeah, they actually moved back to Tunisia for a while, but then I think they're back in America. So she feels blindsided because she did no research whatsoever on his religion or culture, so she doesn't understand that it would be important to him. She was fine with their baby being Muslim, but she is Christian and her kids are Christian, so she's like, that's what I thought we were going to do. So he he is giving up his whole life with his mom and his fifteen brothers and sisters in Jordan.
Speaker 2: Now, he also portrayed that he was.
Speaker 3: A bit of a feminist because his dad left his mom and was a jerk, and she like single raised all fifteen of his kids. So he was sort of portrayed himself as like girl power, but for like five seconds, and then it was like, you can't show your body and you can't be alone with a man because women's bodies are evil and they will corrupt the man.
Speaker 2: So also from because he is a practicing Muslim, right, these are traditions that are held.
Speaker 3: In yes, but his mom doesn't really practice, and it doesn't seem like his sisters practice that strictly. So he seemed it is on him because when they talked to the mom, the mom was like, no, you have to respect her. What your wife says goes kind of and he was like, no, I think we're misinterpreting.
Speaker 2: I think it's not the same. I don't okay, okay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she arrives at the airport to meet daddy. We're gonna meet daddy, and she's very nervous and her feet hurt because she chose to wear slide like heals sandals when she's six months pregnant and com on, she sees her baby. I love you so.
Speaker 2: Much, babe. She starts crying, and she.
Speaker 3: Starts crying, and then he kisses her stomach and it's very sweet, but not really and then he says he was traveling for twenty seven hours. He's just so happy he's finally with his wife and his baby, and he's saying hello to her stomach and listening for an answer. He can be kind of funny, like he could be a tiny bit charming, but then he was mostly a jerk on the tello, Like he would occasionally have a one liner that was funny, but it is in a jerky way, and so we didn't fall for it.
Speaker 2: We did not like him. I think we've solved the puzzle, by the way, Yeah, by what you have described here to me on this day and what I have seen on the screen. That tell All was filmed after this was shot.
Speaker 3: Yes, correct, because he was in.
Speaker 2: America, So that tell All was shot after this season of or somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 3: In the middle, correct, So.
Speaker 2: We are going to see a change in her where she does start to submit and maybe converts. That's coming, Yeah, But I'm saying I think the reason that it seems so disjointed, for the way she behaved at the tell All and then at the beginning of this episode is still like what is he talking about? Is because they're out of sync in shooting. It's also why you should have picked another couple forever after. It's ridiculous for them to be on ever after. I don't understand you didn't have any other couples you could pick. Why are they.
Speaker 3: There's seventeen other couples on this season. You could have just skipped them all together.
Speaker 2: There's seventeen couples coming this.
Speaker 3: There's just there's eight couples on this season. That's too many couples. Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make so. I mean, it's it's too much.
Speaker 3: But last Last Resort we're gonna have to talk about because you didn't watch Last Resort.
Speaker 2: I know about Last Resort.
Speaker 3: There were five episodes of The tell All and Last Resort five five five parts.
Speaker 2: Picking the most, they're like, who's doing the most? They were a resort. Yeah, so I know when that's filmed, and I know that you and I are interested in taking some sort of a trip to a resort. Maybe we should try to well.
Speaker 3: The first season of Last Resort, they were at a resort and the other guests complain so much that they ended up. Now the last season was in like a commune, like in the middle of the desert, so there was no one else around because people just hated filming with Angela in a hot tub, Like, how can you enjoy your vacation with Big Ed and Angela screaming at each other in a hot tub?
Speaker 2: That you and I would have had a blast. I would have enjoyed my vacation. That all would have been like they had the manager.
Speaker 3: The manager would have apologized to us and we would be like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: This is amazing now, And also the manager maybe had given us tips on where to hang out to watch stuff. And then also maybe they would have been like, we're going to refund half your trip because they're so disruptive.
Speaker 3: Right like, or coon for next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, We got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we would probably have to be unhappy. We'd be like, yeah, it's a shame. It really put a damper on our vacation.
Speaker 2: I was so bummed. And meanwhile, just popcorn, just yes, it would be great.
Speaker 3: Exactly, so they are going to the car. He wants to drive because his pregnant wife can't drive, but really, because he's the man, he can't sit in the side seat. That's ridiculous. He doesn't have a license in America. Also certainly doesn't, as she points out, he was traveling for twenty seven hours, so he's probably very tired and he doesn't know the roads.
Speaker 2: So she says, money, can I say something? Okay, maybe this is the day to leave the lambeau in the garage and maybe you hire a driver for today. So maybe you hire a driver in a town car or something. Ye come and get you guys from the airport. If it's a long drive. You're pregnant. He can't legally drive here, but she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Think that he is going to. She is surprised that he wants to take over and drive because she doesn't know her husband or his culture at all, because they have not talked about anything important. When he wants to drive, she's like, what I'm dry? Like, obviously I'm driving. I drove here. I'm the one with a license. This is my car.
Speaker 2: Also, oh, a Lamborghini, I am assuming I've never been inside one I'm assuming it's it's not maybe the most stands to get you drive driving right exactly. It's not a Honda a Cord, So I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: So she goes, it's not about looking cool in the Lambeau, it's about safety, baby, So then but he insists on driving, and then he almost gets them hit by a car in the parking lot of the airport, and then he speeds through a stop sign and he says, in Jordan, you only have to stop if there's people there. And then there's a storm and he thinks the weather is so weird and he's scared, and it's hot and rainy at the same time, and it's dark in the middle of the day and he thinks it's like hell and it is maybe a bad omen on his first day, and he was like, do you want me to drive because it's raining, baby, And he says, no, I'm I'm the man I drive. And she's like, this controlling man thing isn't going to fly here, and he it's like she again does not know no who he is, and it's all brand new information to her that a man would be like this. Okay, moving on to Kara and Guerma. Do you remember them?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: She no, No, just on Diaries, she was the balloon arch lady. Oh yes, but she's a realistur now.
Speaker 2: And he met like on a trip they did on vacation online they met, No, she was, she went there, she lived.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they actually like met fell in love. They were super horny. And you know, she is also like ten years older than him.
Speaker 2: That's my other thought. She is also older than him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they are bringing their they're going through a very rough passion their marriage. They are bringing their son to pick peaches and he makes a joke about eating her peach and she's like no because she says they can't. They haven't had sex in like four months, even though he's been begging every day because she can't have sex. Well, things are bad in the marriage. She is the geno of this relationship and he is the jasmine. He's like, I still have needs, let's bang it out.
Speaker 2: And they're not going to like that comparison. You need to apologize. Sorry.
Speaker 3: We actually like them, Like I'm rooting for them. She was kind of a bisk in their in their season, but I really like them on Diaries and I think she's.
Speaker 2: A rooting for them. Also, I do understand that, like they're going to paint people in certain ways, and she seemed to be someone that they could have edited in a certain way. Yes, Kai Strung. Yes, in this episode, we're seeing even more about her, like the singing and all sorts of stuff. And maybe it was last episode, but like there's definitely more to her that we didn't get to see. Yes last time, that makes more sense.
Speaker 3: And as I talked with Matt Marr about it last week, if you decide to marry a man who is ten years younger than you, whose frontal lobe is just developing, he was like twenty two when they got together, twenty like he's twenty five now, and then you have a baby you sometimes have to mother because he is acting so immature, and then you become the nagging, harping wife that no one likes. But is he turning you into that or are you just like that? It's the chicken or the egg, and no one's happy. Also, as Matt mar said, no one wants to fuck their mother. So that's part of the issue. And now we can cuss on the show and excuse your mouth, guys, it's free, Katie. We never cuss on our show, and Katie, it's freeing.
Speaker 2: Just try it. It's feels so good. Don't bear pressure me, what's going on? Don't peer pressure me. I don't want to get into that habit. I feel so good, but okay, sorry, press on. So they are go ahead, I know.
Speaker 3: So they're the orchard. They're holding hands, do you know. I originally wrote they go to the farm, and I was like, that's not what it's called. What is it where peaches grow? And then I finally got to orchard tree farm? Yeah, tree farm. So they're holding hands for a second and it's cute, but then she's like, we need you know, we have these trouble in our marriage. Just because he's acting cute at the tree farm, it's not going to solve everything.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 3: One of our main issues besides him quitting his job without telling me and wanting to be a pilot is and losing our healthcare, is that I.
Speaker 2: Have this music career that is rising and my dad knew about it.
Speaker 3: I think my dad follows her on Instagram. He goes, she's a really good singer.
Speaker 2: She is ago and she's very it's a very specific kind of music. I was fascinated. I was like, yeah, okay, all of this makes like their story makes more sense. Why didn't they give us that information in the first we don't hear anything about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Chada music and she speaks Spanish fluently. She's like one of the only people who learned the other person's language. But she already knew it. I think she went to go live there, like she's I think she speaks she traveled all over. She's very ambitious and likes to travel and like so she has been performing all over and he never wants to come to her performances. And he tells us it's not that I don't like her music. I don't love it, and I don't love the people that go to those shows. So it's not like my scene.
Speaker 2: So but you can date and marry someone with different music tastes than you. You can. What's harder is when someone actually does that for a living. That makes it tricky, Like having different music tastes is the spice of life. But this is something this isn't even about.
Speaker 3: It really mocks me because of how much I loved Counting Crows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some other stuff and some other stuff but some other stuff she has.
Speaker 3: But now she's jumped on board a little.
Speaker 2: I have not mocked you in a long time about I just did not. I specifically did not like that band. And it seemed like all of my closest friends were like, let's go to a concert. Absolutely not, so hold on, let me wait wait, I had some I had something important. I was saying, Oh, it's not about the music, it's not about that. It's just about supporting her. It doesn't matter if you hate it, doesn't It just doesn't matter. You need to be at the show. Yes, yeah, if you do a podcast, your significant other should listen to the podcast. Oliver he mad so one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He tells her he's going to try harder and go to her shows, and he says, I really think we should start sleeping in the same bed again. I think that'll help. And she's like, I don't know, it's it might be too soon. What you said in therapy really hurt me. So they went to a therapist once and the therapist said, so, I assume you're here because you love each other and you care about each other, and Kara said, of course, and he said, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I am so on her team on this. You can't say that. You can't unhear that, and her not sleeping in the bed with him, Like the minute that came out, I was like, there is that's hurt. There's something there that she doesn't want to share, like this intimate space with you. That's a trust breaking comment. It's like that hurts in your bones, you know, like that, and it probably blindsided her. So I can't even imagine. That is almost a deal breaker sentence. And I think he was doing it to be a petulant kid. I think he set it to be like I just don't know anymore. I think that sounds like a tantrumy, like a toddler type retort, and it is not the way she took it. So no, he's got work to do, a lot has a.
Speaker 3: Lot of work to do, and maybe quitting your job without telling her wasn't the first step that you were thinking it would be. So he apologizes, He's immature. He apologizes and says I love you and I'm sorry, and she cries and says she doesn't know if she can get over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I would get over it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So now let's talk about the elephant in the room. No, Gino and Jasmine and Matt and Natalie, and it's not Natalie, of Mike and Natalie. I really kind of wish it was.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want to, so I wanted to see them. There were I couldn't watch half of the scenes because the gross out factor was on a like a level that was I was squirmy and going.
Speaker 3: He makes all of my feminine organs like shrivel up and start crying.
Speaker 2: The amount of licking, and I know that I've had to watch anyone else maybe.
Speaker 3: No, not Katie cannot watch anything making Oh you meant like you could have watched anyone else do that. No, I know.
Speaker 2: And then now I'm taking that back because I don't want to see they get it either. But I really like there is something. There's a weird desperation about Gino that makes me uncomfortable and grossed out at the same time. And I'm sorry, you know this is weird, and it's weird. How much Natalie looks like Jasmine. That is bizarre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I also think she looks like the octomom and Larissa Coulty's first wife, So there's she looks that generic what everyone's doing to their face now and.
Speaker 2: Body, but no, not really embody really just in like, No, Natalie is the most natural, I would say of her and Jasmine. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So they have just had their date in the Vegas ice bar, which I do want to go to. It looks kind of fun, but I told Matt I want to bring my own coat because I don't think they wash those coats. And that's gross because everyone in Vegas is sweaty and sticky.
Speaker 2: So they are licking each other. So they were winner, So they go to or they.
Speaker 3: Were licking and sucking ice off and in each other's faces. There was lots of licking and sucking and then she asks, when is the last time you fed your wife? And he's like, it really turns me on when you say that word. Say that again, Natalie, No, yeah, he says it's been probably since we first got married, and Natalie is just shocked and he's like, I can't do it when I don't have this like romantic connection or if there's yelling and stuff. So Natalie says she has an instant connection to him.
Speaker 2: Because he's on TV.
Speaker 3: And he says, when you first saw me like, was I making you hot?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: And she's like, yes, you're so adorable. Your smile is so amazing. She says adorable.
Speaker 2: She doesn't so sexy.
Speaker 3: She says adorable, which is what any grown man wants to hear, but he does because he loves it. He giggles like a girl whenever she says stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Any any positive confirmation he's going to respond to, because Jasmine was so negative. And also, I don't think that the problems in the bedroom with Jasmine and Gino were because there was lots of fighting. I think that she probably was pretty demeaning and that's going to be a problem, So I think he was probably having a hard time just because she was like, you're not doing this right and not uh huh.
Speaker 3: Also, I think he had a porn addiction, so that alters your brain chemistry and makes you expect sex to be a different thing than.
Speaker 2: It is, or makes you expect.
Speaker 3: Women to have a different to behave differently than.
Speaker 2: It's a It can be from chronic masturbating. There's there's things that go along with that, like physic physiologically, so you can't then reach orgasm or whatever because it's too many.
Speaker 3: Times, too many times, you wore it out.
Speaker 2: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 3: So she he says, do you want to come with? Do you want to come to my hotel? And she's she's like yes because she finds him so sexy and he's on TV. So she goes and sits on his bed and you see it cross over her face, this look that says, how badly do I want to be on TV?
Speaker 2: Like? Do I have to?
Speaker 3: And then they do this awkward flirting and he's giggling like a little girl, and they pop these little bottles of champagne and she's like chugging it because it's the only thing that's going to get her through. And she's teaching him how to lick the champagne bottle because anything to prolong the love making. And Katie has taking her headphones off, which is a sign that she's had too much, so she's like teaching him how to lick the bottles and then, dear God, make it stup, and then they kiss and the cameraman appears to run out of the room because he's gone blind. But it turns out the next day she no goes to buy some cologne for himself, because what happened the night before was they just kissed and then she left.
Speaker 2: She bolted.
Speaker 3: She's like, I've been on TV enough.
Speaker 2: I got to get out of this room, so maybe to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she agreed to go to his room, sat on the bed, gave him a smooch, and then left. And then so he thinks he needs cologne because maybe she left because he smells bad.
Speaker 2: Yes, that too. Yeah, but also did you notice that he has two double beds in the room or two queens? Yes? Yes, so you didn't even spring in Vegas. You didn't spring for a king suite or a king room if you're expecting to go there and have some business with this new lady, which is you exploring your weird open marriage. That's not an open marriage. It's very much a closed marriage. If you you thought that the sexy option would be to have two beds in the room, he doesn't even think like, yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, I was shocked by the two beds. Also, a lot of times it's cheaper for that room, so you're also didn't spring to pay more money for the It just doesn't bode well the whole thing. Yes, no, it's bad.
Speaker 3: So he's like can I. He goes to the cologne shop. He's like, I want one that'll make a lady like jump on me and like ignore my face and personality and want to have sex place and the lady and voice and the lady's like, oh try this, please get out of my store.
Speaker 2: You're so unsexy, and they sell it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the next day is his last day with Natalie because he's.
Speaker 2: Been there a day. I guess he was. It was a two day trip.
Speaker 3: And they are drinking these huge drinks with like marshmallows on top with a lot of alcohol in them because she needs a lot of alcohol to.
Speaker 2: Be with Gino and I noticed that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So and then they play like games at this Dave and Buster type place, which actually looks really fun.
Speaker 2: I would go there. I have like three places to take you that are really cool. There's one place that just opened that's like an adult like playground type thing that I haven't been yet, but it has like mazes. It's really cool. It's like a center and you pay for like the afternoon to go, but it's all like fun. Yeah. I think we'd have a lot of fun. I have a list of things to do when you decide to go on a trip to Vegas with me, Okay, I'm in, but not now when it's a thousand degrees. No, when we go as at Christmas because there's no one there and it's dirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 3: So she tells him, you know, I still have questions about what's going on with Jasmine. You've been very vague about the whole thing, So like, did you kick her out of the house or did she leave? And he says, well, we got into a fight and she went to the gym and she said she wasn't coming back because of the way I was talking to her. That's a red flag, Natalie. You should be listening to the words that he's saying. And she stayed at Matt's and Natalie's like, so who is Matt?
Speaker 2: Because she is pretending she doesn't watch.
Speaker 3: This show or the Last Resort hasn't aired yet at this time.
Speaker 2: So Gino is like, how can I say this?
Speaker 3: I agree to an open marriage, and he explains like, I wasn't able to have sex with her because of the fighting, and she needed her needs met, so I thought this could work for us, and our therapist at Last Resort convinced us that it would be a good idea, but.
Speaker 2: She didn't really.
Speaker 3: She said we had to have a lot of rules and it might not be right for us. But Jasmine only heard I can have sex with someone, so we signed up. And so Natalie's like, how do I fit into this scenario? Am I part of this open marriage? Are you still with Jasmine? And he says, technically, yes, I am, and she's shocked because he didn't tell her any of this. He just said my wife moved out, so she thought he was getting a divorce, and she's like, obviously there's a lot of issues going on, and she's like, I, even though I'm dating Gino on National TV, have a strong moral compass and I do not want to be used as a pond to get back at his ex.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to be in something.
Speaker 3: That's complicated and you should have told me sooner, which is all true. So he's packing up to go home and he's like, what do you think you want to do? And she's like, well, where does Jasmine think your relationship is at? And he says, great question. She's like, I don't want to be in the middle. If she's trying to reconcile with you, and he says, I don't really know because I haven't been talking to her at all, but I like you now and because you look like her and you're nice to me. So she says, well, I need Jasmine to know that you've moved on and there's no way that she's coming back. Like, I don't want to be hidden. I don't want to be part of your open marriage. So if we're together, your marriage is over. Do you understand you have to talk, you know, like he's a child. He's like, yeah, I think I get it. So he says, I have you know, I haven't pursued divorce because it just happened like a few months ago, okay, having four months ago and you're not okay, So he says, meeting you changed things, like he would have clung on to being in this like separation state for a long time with Jasmine, probably forever.
Speaker 2: Like you think he's very.
Speaker 3: He's very passive, like he doesn't tend to do anything. By the way, where are the children? Because he had lied to her about filing the paperwork to bring her children over, and because he didn't want to spend the money on a lawyer, so he was doing the paperwork himself. But then it was summertime, and you can't do paperwork when it's summertime in Michigan because it's so nice you want to be outside, and so it seemed like a waste.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 3: That was his excuse. So here, her children have still not been brought over. We don't know if she even cares, because now.
Speaker 2: She is a new baby, but in a new face, right.
Speaker 3: And a totally new face, new butt, new but new who this So she Natalie says, you need to decide, like if you want a divorce, and then decide if you want to keep seeing me. You and Jasmine need closure. It needs to be closed. Is closed, that's what's morally correct here. So Gino wants to be in a healthy relationship, something positive for once instead of so negative with Jazzmine. And he says, you know, I need I have a lot to think about. They hud goodbye, and good for her for getting on camera without having to sleep with Gina.
Speaker 2: She comes out looking like a rose in this because she does the right thing, which is I am this seems morally ambiguous to me and I'm knocking out of that. So you need to do all these things knowing he's not going to be able to do any of those things, right exactly, You're gonna do whatever Jasmine wants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he is like, I got to decide what to do. I still have a lot investing in this marriage, but I also don't want to be happy. And I mean he's put a lot of time and money into bringing her to America, so and he's spent a lot on her. So that's I think when he said invested, he literally meant money investments. Okay, yeah, he paid for half of that butt implant because she spent the money he gave her for the dress on her butt. But that was only half of the butt so she got the other half from her friend Dan.
Speaker 2: So oh god, oh this couple. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So meanwhile, back in Michigan, Jasmine goes shopping with Michelle, Gino's cousin in law. Michelle has been nice to Jasmine since she got there. Michelle and her husband Dana actually seem to prefer Jasmine to Gino to their own relative. They tend to take her side, and most of the family does. Gino will like gather the troops and tell them what's going on in the marriage, and everyone dogpiles onto Gino. It's pretty funny and it's like you're the problem dude. Yeah, and Jasmine is no peach Jazz.
Speaker 2: It's not a good kidding. Oh no, they both have like they're both flaws here, Yeah, huge flaws.
Speaker 3: So I will say though, Jasmine is really good at a tell all. She is girl power at the tell all. She defends all the women, she defends all the immigrants.
Speaker 2: She is like she's it's.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious how you can like turn and go, good job, Jasmine, and then you hate her.
Speaker 2: Again because Jasmine, Jasmine's fighting style is atrocious, right, and so we're watching her fight with Gino. And then also she has that jealous hair that is out of control and not that she needs to work on that. That is a therapy thing. That is I don't know what that is, but that like it makes her into a different person. The hair, like the wild hair, like that's her extensions. No, no, she has a wild hair like that that she has this jealousy streak.
Speaker 3: There is ah you meant like her hair hair And I was like.
Speaker 2: I mixed like five analogies in one. Don't worry about it. But I'm just saying that is like.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, she is a crazy jealousy streak, like crazy jealous Like I remember before she came to America and he would go pick up food and she'd be like, turn the camera around, you know, I want to see who you're talking with that kind And he had to turn the camera around so she could see the lady at the counter at Popeye's.
Speaker 2: To see what lady he was talking to.
Speaker 3: So Gino, Jasmine tells Michelle, I miss Gino and the open marriage messed everything up. Shocker. No one could have seen that coming. And Jasmine says, I don't even know what he's doing because he's blocked me on everything. And Michelle says, well, I do know that he met someone online and he went to see her in Vegas and the girl is your cologne and yeah. So and Jasmine's like shocked and angry and she's heartbroken for some reason because she loves Gino or she's really good at fake crying, and she starts crying.
Speaker 2: No, no, Jasmine really wants what she can't have. This is not this is a loss of an object. It is not going to go well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let's jump into the Florida Hot Mess Express so the three couples together getting their hero shot walking on the sand.
Speaker 2: They know this is too much.
Speaker 3: So but that dinner party was amazing. That is my kind of house murming party.
Speaker 2: But it's always you invite Andre and that is what's going to happen. He is a hot head of all hot heads, just and I feel like some of the times he just does it on purpose.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's poking.
Speaker 2: He loves to poke you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loves it. So Also, that friend Noga, she was auditioning and she nailed it. She nailed the audition ten out of ten. You delivered on your first episode of the show. So Lauren's friend Noga or who Andre calls Doga, which is a lame insult, screams at Andrea and then runs off, and Lauren runs after her to calm her down. And then she comes back and she apologizes her guests, even though she has nothing to apologize for. But Jovi's hot take is that Lauren and Alexi should have de escalated the situation better and it was their fault as the hosts.
Speaker 2: That is what That's a terrible take. That was a terrible take, Jovi, What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about So everyone is leaving and Libby is like, this was so fun, Sorry, my husband ruined it. And Lauren is mad that her good friend Libby, who didn't stand up to her husband at all and let Andrea ruin the party. So Andrea and Elizabeth drive home. She's mad that he used the word ultimatum and it made her look dumb because she wasn't expecting it, and it makes her look like she has no say in her marriage, which you don't because you've set a precedent where you don't. And he says it was a language barrier, and she says, you know, that was the lamest housewarming party ever. And they both agreed that Noga was insane and totally out of line. So they're just like mean girl gossiping about the party when they are the.
Speaker 2: Ones creating it false memories in their head to be like it wasn't him, it was that she overreacted, and she's obviously got mental issue, like you know, it's that thing where you have it's definitely not our fault. It's going to be everyone else's problem, which is that's unlikable. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: And then he tries to convince Libby that Lauren was out of line with the mom, comments like the mama bear and the mom needs to be happy if you take the kids to another country, and Libby is like, well, she's just saying that the mom is the foundation and the mom should be happy. But then she tells us that she's disappointed in Lauren and felt like Lauren was criticizing them and all. She's like, my family criticizes me enough. I just want support from Lauren. You want blind support when you're moving your children to another country and your friend doesn't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, learn to understand the difference between concern and criticism. Yeah, but your friend isn't criticizing you. She's not looking on you for your decision. She's like, you want to take a minute and talk this out and think about this. There's a big difference between your being so stupid. That's not what Lauren's doing.
Speaker 3: Lauren's no, she never said anything bad about Libby. She was merely defending herself against Andrea too for most of the conversation. So Andre says, you know, they're just jealous of us, and Libby goes, oh what, and he says, moving to Moldova and Libby rolls her eyes, but she says nothing. And then Andre says, you know, I didn't say anything about that stupid fish on the wall and it wasn't even real, that big fish that Alexi is so proud of, and Libby just doesn't say anything, like.
Speaker 2: She always she does this.
Speaker 3: She sticks up for herself and for women to a point, but then at some point she goes, it's not worth arguing, and then she just lets Andre have his way, and she does this over and over again, like honest battles. I think she picks her battles. I honestly think she lets him vote for her because she's like, it's not worth arguing. Like it it's this like fake feminism that drives me crazy because like I don't know, I'm just saying, but I.
Speaker 2: See what you're saying. It's that also she might she's like, we don't know that. Let's say I have a.
Speaker 3: Voice in this marriage, and I'm like, do you like you act like you do? But then you actually don't because you backed down every single time.
Speaker 2: It's just that Andre seems to be completely unwilling to change or to see that, like everyone's if everyone's mad at you. I mean, come on, like you're the problem. You need to like you're not a weak person for changing your mind and like trying to like be hinder and like, you know, it's just he's unwilling to buy.
Speaker 3: You have Alexi, who has been a chauvinist many times on their season, but when it comes down to it, he has his wife's back. He has he like says that the women are important and they should have a.
Speaker 2: Voice, you know, like yeah, he hears her.
Speaker 3: He hears her when it comes down to it, like in the anger of the moment. He will sometimes be a chauvinist jerk, but then he apologizes and is like you are in charge, honey, you know, Like it's so I don't yeah, I just you have him. What's fun What I said last week is Andre's a bully like and sometimes I like Andrea. He can be funny sometimes of the tell all he goes like they brought him on as a commentator on one of the tellos and he went after Chicaina.
Speaker 2: And it's hilarious. I remember.
Speaker 3: So sometimes I'm like Andre, I love you. But then he is a bully and he bullies Jovi because he thinks Jovi is a mama's boy and like a beta. But then when it comes to Alexi, he never raises his voice at Alex. He like like talks to him like respectfully, because Alex is like he sees him as like another alpha male. So he only yells at Jovi and the women, but he.
Speaker 2: Respect weird. I hate that. I hate that because it's it's not wrong. I can I can see that it's there.
Speaker 4: It's despicable that he it is, so I get why Noga was so upset, Like he is like a bully and he screams at women who he doesn't even know, Like you should scream at any woman.
Speaker 2: Your wife.
Speaker 3: He should scream at a woman you just met. You shouldn't scream at your friend that it's a woman. And you shouldn't scream at your wife that's a woman.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about with the not being willing to change. You've been on the show, you've been in America, you've been on the show long enough, you've been married long enough. Like can't you see that, like this kind of behavior where you only talk to the alpha male in the room and like yeah, not the beta and the Yeah, didn't you see that that like, is really not it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's getting them more seasons on the show, all the fighting, so maybe he's being rewarded for this behavior.
Speaker 2: And the whole family's against well, never mind, the family's a can of worms. We won't go into that. The family is a disaster.
Speaker 3: But his dad is like the nicest, most gentle man. When he came over. I mean it was hard to because he doesn't speak English, but he was so sweet and like respectful.
Speaker 2: So yes.
Speaker 3: So meanwhile, Lauren and Alexei agree that Andre was so rude and Andre is making Libby move and not listening to his wife and that that's totally wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is the move to Moldova real or is there speculation that that is all fake for the show. I think it's fake.
Speaker 3: That's why now they've because they got on happily. I think they're just using that as a plot line where they're going to like go visit.
Speaker 2: Yea. Then they're going to decide, and maybe this will be an Andrea redemption arc where he says, I have to do what my wife wants. We're not going to be good. I am wondering if that's where we're going here. So he's going to be terrible, even more terrible than normal in the beginning, and then we're going to move to that at the end. Also, if that happens, I feel like I get a prize, Yeah, for sure, you guessed it. Trophy, Yeah, gets mailed to you regardless. But I think that I think it's also fake. I don't think it's real. Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 3: She's going to give up her cushy life with like the amenities that she likes.
Speaker 2: And she also doesn't speak the language, and.
Speaker 3: I think they're very attached to her dad, Chuck, and.
Speaker 2: I think he's not gonna want to.
Speaker 3: I think once he goes back to Moldova, he's going to realize that he really likes America, and.
Speaker 2: So too does he work for Chuck still, I don't know where they are still.
Speaker 3: I think he does his own reality now because Chuck got him into it. So I'm not sure if he still actually works for Chuck. Chuck turned out to be such a great guy. Like I hated Chuck at the beginning, I hated the whole family. Most of them are trash, but Chuck turned out to be a nice guy. So meanwhile, so they're arguing and they don't want, you know, Libby to go to Moldova.
Speaker 2: So Lauren's like they're going in a few weeks.
Speaker 3: I think Andre's going to convince her to stay and make it a permanent move. So I need to convince her, and you know, good luck because Libby also doesn't like being challenged, so she's going to like do it almost just to spite Lauren. I feel like if Lauren pushes too hard, Libby's going to like do the move just to spite everybody.
Speaker 2: She's got that tendency. Yes, I can see that.
Speaker 3: So Alexi is agreeing with Lauren, like, you know, yeah, he shouldn't have said like mama's you know, mama bear and saying you were using that argument you are the Mama bear and I love your Mama Bear and it was cute.
Speaker 2: So okay, An Alexi only on the show to be a part of that storyline or do are we going to get anything separate with Lauren and Alexi? I can't tell if they're well the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, So they've had a lot on previous seasons. She had this huge makeover, all this plastic surgery, so there's tons of fighting about that. She clearly has like body dysmorphia, and so she got like a lot of work done and then it wasn't enough. She wanted more, and now she has the braces, but I think she's put more surgeries on hold.
Speaker 2: I think she doesn't look that different.
Speaker 3: What it's not and her face it was body and they did like lots of body stuff, like stuff that was like, oh my god, like cutting, like shaving bone down, like that's the stuff she wants, like the really like really invasive stuff. And everyone at the tell all was like, you don't need it, you have a problem, like you're gorgeous and so yeah, and then her parents, So her mom is a nightmare. She is a terrible person. She's ranking up there as one of the worst moms on this show. And I'm counting her up with the Suaylou's mom My money. Just horrible, manipulative rude. She slapped Lauren on TV during one of their fights.
Speaker 2: Remember this, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because Lauren and Alexi wanted to move to Israel and she didn't agree with it, and and she said like, you can't do it on your own, you can't be a mom without my help, and like horrible stuff. And then they got in this huge fight and she wasn't going to come to Lauren's baby shower or like it was like just really manipulative. She got the dad to not talk to Lauren, she.
Speaker 2: Got the sister to not talk to Lauren.
Speaker 3: She's I think narcissist and like does the flying monkeys thing like, And now it appears that they have all iced out Lauren and she's not talking to any of her family and they were so close. So I feel like there's going to be more of that on the season.
Speaker 2: Hi, we have a cat? Is it Ulysses? Hi? Ulysses? Hello? Hi friend?
Speaker 3: Hello Pink Shade listeners, You're getting to see a cat, so Hi. If you're watching this on video, follow Pink Shade on YouTube. So she's a terrible mom and the dad is just quiet, kind of goes along with the mom anyway, giving Jews a bad name, and where I think we might see more of that this season, because I hope their whole season is not just like to deal with the Andrea and Libby thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are on. We think they're on for.
Speaker 3: I hope they're on for themselves. They've been on for themselves and there it was a disaster, there was like lots of fighting, Like they argue about wanting more kids, and like it's it's they have a lot of fights. I don't know, they're they're.
Speaker 2: Kind of exhausting.
Speaker 3: They're not my favorite couple, but it's I just hope they're not there as just like a foil for another couple.
Speaker 2: That would be stupid. I like to watch them. I was. I was pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 3: So Darcy and Georgie, Oh my god, how long has it been since you've seen Darcy.
Speaker 2: I was fine with just that being it. I was fine with being my last time. The last time it was Darcy was with Jesse Jesse Jesse, the last time you saw her? Yeah show And then I know that they her and her sister went her and Stacey did the Barbie surgeries right.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah, speaking of Boudy dysmorphia.
Speaker 2: Wow, so they're there. Who is this guy?
Speaker 3: Georgie is a very shady character. He was already living in America. He came over on a k one visa, I think with this other woman, and he was married to her for a long time. He was still married to her. I think when he met Darcy. I could have some of this wrong. They got together and he got divorced, and maybe he cheated on her like several times, but it was never confirmed. He was very shady, like using her for money. It was he became friends with Rian, but then like Florian kind of sees the truth about Georgie, that Georgie is no good and they get breaking up. Florine is Stacy's husband who they were on Last Resort last season, and they their whole storyline on Last Resort was that he Florian was too close to Darcy, like Darcy would call him in the middle of the night and ask for advice because like she thinks of Florian like her brother, and it was weird.
Speaker 2: So we have a special guy. I'm so sorry. Another cat. Sorry, this is not just a cat.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Hi Hill do you.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen you in so long. You look great girl and not amused, not happy. She doesn't like it, not like the light. I apologize, Bernila, Okay, sorry, press on.
Speaker 3: So Orgie's trouble. We don't trust Georgie at all. They got a couple of tips back together many times. He's younger, much younger than her, in his thirties, I think, and she they finally got married.
Speaker 2: But there shouldn't be finally got married. There shouldn't be that with Darcy, especially not with Darcy where she's having to like push the issue of marriage. Yes, can't you see that that's going to end badly? If you want this more?
Speaker 3: Kimberly, Well, she's like, he flew down to Miami to win me over. No one had ever done that for me. Meant so much partwork, like he got on a plane. Darcy raised your standards, lazy ladies. Raised your standards.
Speaker 2: Stacey too.
Speaker 3: Florian has not been treating you well and he has been using you for money for a long time too. So let's get real, ladies.
Speaker 2: You could do better. Girl power.
Speaker 3: So Darcy and Stacy are getting dressed in Miami and they're telling each other about the sex they're having, and Darcy said, shoot, I wrote the zebra last night.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: I think he was wearing that zebra print shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you got some.
Speaker 3: So it's their fiftieth birthday and Darcy's foot has locked up like a dragon, with it like a claw.
Speaker 2: I got, I got what she said. I got what's going on with our toes?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 3: Stacy's like, it's happened to me too.
Speaker 2: Is menopause? Wild flot like that? And Floria is coming in and what's going on with that?
Speaker 3: It's in their cartoon characters. Also, I don't I don't know if it's menopause. It could be the size the wedge, the platform wedges you're wearing that are two sizes too small that you constantly wear because you're you're self conscious that you're so short and you think it makes your legs look better, and that could be part of it, or it's menopause. I don't know. Also, why does Florian have to keep coming in the room and helping Darcy. You're married to Stacy and he's married to both of them. Really, So Darcy tells Stacy Georgie wants me to cover up in Bulgaria, but I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be I have to be myself.
Speaker 3: I have five free And Stacy gets Florian involved and he's like Georgie like does massages here. I guess he works at a place and does massages and okay, and so he's not.
Speaker 2: Like a traditional person like conservative, Like it's weird that he's like, over there, is he like a priest?
Speaker 3: Why is he acting like this? Okay, So the three of them go to the party. Georgie is supposed to come maybe after work because he's working a lot, because she just learned today that he got a big promotion a while ago, and he just told her today. She's like, why can't you take the day off? It's my big day, it's my fiftieth birthday. And he's like, I'm the boss. And she's like, you're the boss. What are you talking about? You worked the front desk And he's like, babe, I'm the boss.
Speaker 2: I got promotion. When did you get promotion? Why didn't you tell me?
Speaker 3: And he's like months ago. She's like, you didn't tell me. So that's how I imagine the conversation went. So she thought he was the front test guy, but apparently he's like a manager in charge of operations or something, and he never told her.
Speaker 2: No, I'm so sorry. I also feel like there is a we are at a fifty to fifty chance that she was totally told that has no memory of the conversation because it didn't involve her. Yet he may have been told several times, no remember because I'm operations manager now and so like, he keeps coming up, but she keeps being like, I didn't know, I had no idea, bro, Yeah I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh boy. So she says, Florian is like I used to work there. I can tell you how much he's making now. He's probably he was probably making five thousand a month before and now he's probably making like seven. And Darcy says, well, I've asked for a number, but he won't tell me. Why wouldn't you tell me his wife how much he makes? I think this should be transparency. And Stacy is just rolling her eyes because she's heard this over and over and over again. How shady Georgie is. And it's not like not shady shady. She married Florian, and Florian is shady too, So it's Florian looks like a gem compared to Georgie. But Florian has his own set of issues.
Speaker 2: Listen, Florian seems like he might kind of like Stacy at least as a friend. Yes, yes, Georgie does not seem to like Stacey Darcy at all. Darcy at all? Yeah, as a person, as a Yeah.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like to look at her new face. He does doesn't want any.
Speaker 2: Part, does not care about Locktow, would not care about Loto, Yeah, agreed.
Speaker 3: What is I don't know, but maybe they have rainods because my hands sometimes get a little crampy, so maybe it has something to do with that. Maybe it is menopause.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I got to look at the symptoms of menopause. I don't know you ever heard of lock jaw locktow? I mean, do you have a cramp? Is that what you mean? You have a cramp?
Speaker 3: You know Mama June has forkliff foot because sure book got run over by a forklift, so maybe it's like forklift foot.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: I think if there's a good medication out there for menopause, Darcy and Stacey could do a banger of an ad for it. They could write a little jingle, they could do a jingle, they could perform it like because they love to do their music in quotes and their pop their pop career, so I think they could combine a song about menopause and and it could be a winner.
Speaker 2: Have they tried to dj yet? It feels like a natural progression for them to start DJing. Has that not.
Speaker 3: Totally does I'm sure. I'm sure they've paired with DJs. They do their fashion a lot, so sometimes they're they have fashion shows and it might be a DJ at one of their fashion shows for their their brand.
Speaker 2: Why also, isn't there some are they friends with Andy Cohen?
Speaker 3: They? I I think I've seen them on a show.
Speaker 2: Maybe have they been on Watch what Happens? I just feel like that there there should be some sort of Bravo needs to come in and do something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think there's solely a TLC property at this point though.
Speaker 2: So all right, and that's what Georgie makes the ever the.
Speaker 3: Twain Shall Meet Bravo. Yeah, the Bravo people and the TLC people. So, and then there's the Wee people, which is the Love after lock Up people, and they're in a whole different So Darcy, you know, they're bitching about Georgie. They arrived at the party and Darcy's like fifty fifty and getting younger. She really it's that, I think that deep insecurity, and she covers it with this false bravado and it is so sad. It's so sad because it's so insecure. If you're watching video, you're getting a treat right now. So Georgie is not It's hard to do with your face that like that. Georgie isn't there, Darcy tells us you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Darcy tells her friend and her cousin how she's going to Bulgaria to meet his family, and how she has talked to his mom like message with the mom. But the last time she and Georgie broke up before they the last time before they got married, the mom sent her a nasty message, like a compassionate person doesn't throw someone out in the street before Christmas. Because apparently that's what Georgie told his mom was happening, not that maybe he cheated or whatever was happening. So Stacy and Florian in their talking head laugh about who knows what Georgie told his mom and how he's a little boy complaining to his mom. They bond over their dislike of Georgie, and I find it hilarious. That's a good marriage if you can bond over your dislike of who your sister's married to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then Georgie shows up to the party and he's greeting everyone in his Miami suit and his sparkly diamond Nelasis and he's not wearing his wedding band because he was in a rush.
Speaker 2: Your jewels, your white womonds.
Speaker 3: And Darcy's like, it's simple of our love.
Speaker 2: Babe, it's our birthday party. You a whole what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: And he's like, well, I do massages at work, so I have to take it off. But then I didn't want to lose it because then you'd yell at me for losing it. So then he literally talks to her friends for five seconds before he leaves them, and Darcy and Stacy, whose birthday it is, to go schmooz with his friends, and Darcy's like, enjoy your birthday, and he's like, it's your birthday, babe. So then they're all dancing, Darcy and Stacy are dancing, and these girls with peacock feathers come in and they do these quick shots of Georgie oggling the girls in the peacock feathers while he's goggling his wife, and then they blow out the camp on their cake and they bite into the cake like a one year old at the birthday, just right into the cake, and then serve the cake to people. That's gross, And then Georgie's like you're halfway there, which is what he said last time. He thinks it's hilarious say you're halfway there, like she's going to die at a hundred. She does have a lot of fakeed substances in her body that are probably preserving her from the inside out. So then Stacy and no shame, by the way, I just got botox and I feel a little spockish, but not at all. It's going to fade, not at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, So do you feel like they did the eyebrought the end raise a.
Speaker 3: Little too much? But it's just happened, so I think it's only been a week. I think it takes a little time. So I feel like Darcy and Stacy. So Stacy and Florian start making out because they actually like each other sometimes, and Darcy is like, that's nice. You want to do that to me, Georgie, you want to kiss me?
Speaker 2: And everyone chance.
Speaker 3: Kiss and is like peer pressuring Georgie into kissing his wife. But he doesn't want to kiss those lips that were like greasy chicken lips last time where they were at the State air and they were showing down on a turkey leg and so they do this unsexy kiss It's like Geno kissing somebody and she wait, Katie is again doing a face that again I say, follow pink Shade on YouTube. So she wishes that he was more affectionate. But she's like, I want to think positive about the power couple that we want.
Speaker 2: I know we can be.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted us to be a power couple.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about, right, That's a huge one. I feel like that's huge. Listen. Also, I'm teasing about the lips. They obviously very much like the lips and the and the plastic surgeries that do whatever you want if you have the money. You're not You're only doing it to yourself.
Speaker 3: It's fine, you're hurt yourself and your daughters who have to see their mom completely unrecognizable from what you look like when you look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: So we hope that there are talks behind the scenes of this is what we feel, you know, but we don't know. So I'm just I'm saying I'm doing that as a caveat because I'm I can tease by doing the faces. Obviously they've had they they videotape their work so they people know you're proud of it. Yeah, right, they are very very proud of it. This is how they want. They want to be barbies. So here is my thought when she said that about the power couple, I said, does Darcy A just want to be married, doesn't really matter, just wants to be married. B Does she want to be in love?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think she's a romantic. I think she's one of those Disney princess ladies. Like she wants to be a princess and she wants to be treated like that. She wants she wants to live the fairy tale, to which I say, be your own prince charmy.
Speaker 2: She did, but has that changed? Is it now? Just she wants to be married and she wants someone that is a partial status symbol for her, like an object, because that right power couple thing is, well, how are you going to be a power couple when he's not? Don't they have multiple businesses and things like that? They are they are an she.
Speaker 3: Is successful, Yeah, she and dark Stacey are. But she's the guy who is, yeah, kind of a loser. He's young, so he maybe looks good on her arm, which.
Speaker 2: That's a trophy husband, not a power trophy couple. Two people top of their individual feelings coming together. That's a power couple, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, he's she thinks she's marrying Bill Gates or something.
Speaker 2: Right. This feels like, yeah, she thinks she's married Jeff Bezos and I'm sorry, ladies, he's taken. Yeah, I won't say anything else. Let's so regardless. I think that either she doesn't know what a power couple is, but I don't. This has become not because she seems kind of bothered that he's not showing her a lot of affection, but not as much as I've seen in the past from her. Right, Yeah, she's just older and changed, or she's just given up on the princess love thing and is like, I just want to be married and if you could maybe not be a jerk and show up to my party, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: I think that's it. I think she's not given up on the princess thing. She's given up on expecting him to do better, and she is accept did It's like a dog. You've accepted less and less and less until you get so used to accepting less and being treated like garbage by your significant other that you choose to marry them. And then the most littlest basic thing they can do is show up to your birthday party and give you a kiss in front of your friends who she's trying to show off in front of. And like it's just so sad and where you're ring. She wants so little, but he's now done so little that she's now accepting so little of him.
Speaker 2: How long have they been married for?
Speaker 3: Just like a year, But they've been together for a long time on and off.
Speaker 2: And I think she's misreading the Bulgaria thing. It's Bulgaria, right, Yeah. He wants her to like tone down the darcinis. He wants her to not wear just like pasties and a sarong. He wants her, he wants.
Speaker 3: He also wants her to change her personality. He wants her to be a meek and.
Speaker 2: Mild like woman. And she's flipping tables. So I don't know what's gonna happen. No, it's gonna be bad. And but the worst thing is is that I think we see in an update for coming next time, is she infer on the plane like a fury? Probably, So this is what I'm talking is that she's gonna take it like I shouldn't have to change for anyone. No, but everything's.
Speaker 3: About respecting someone else's culture.
Speaker 2: It is, sure is, and it's it's also you don't have to be meek. But the way that he should have put it is just make sure that you listen a lot. Yeah, you know, there's a way to say that of like, yeah, just listen and pay attention to what just what do you try to say?
Speaker 3: I don't listen, George, you're trying to say, I don't I listen?
Speaker 2: What are you trying? I'm listening to right now. Can't you see me? I'm listening. This is my listening face. Darcy, I that is that impersonation is a I don't know who it is. It's a cross, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's Poodle and Maddie doing Darcy and Stacy. I think I'm just imitating them doing Darcy and Stacy. And they love Darcy and Stacy. They won't slander, they won't stand for any talk against Darcy and Stacy.
Speaker 2: They love them. I have a soft spot for Darcy and Stacy. I don't know why. I think just because they've been on the screen for a long time, and like, you just want it to work, just work. Out. Please just work out, like, find somebody good and just please stop dating these bozos? What are you doing? You's got just maybe try an American. I don't know, maybe not, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know have bad pickers. I think she needs someone.
Speaker 2: I think there's they just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't they've Jesse was bad, Tom was bad.
Speaker 2: Georgie's mad Tom, So yeah, you were never going to be with a brit though. That felt wild. The whole was a left field.
Speaker 3: So theyvet. We meet Sveet, Georgie's Bulgarian friend at the party, and Georgie says, were you nervous to introduce your wife to your family?
Speaker 2: And Sveet says, yeah, she has.
Speaker 3: To cover up, like our culture is very judgmental, very conservative. So it seems like Georgie was one hundred percent telling the truth, which I thought that he was. Darcy just thought he was hiding something suspicious of him because he's cheated so many times.
Speaker 2: I don't think it matters because I think that Listen, if even if I was going to meet somebody's grandmother who was conservative, I would make sure that I dressed for that person. I don't want to get and it's not worth a fight, I'm wearing mini skirt, Like if their conservative or whatever, I would maybe wear a shirt with sleeves, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's just it's a it's a courtesy thing. It doesn't feel like giving up part of yourself to be courteous. And someone maybe needs to explain that to her. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and Darcy doesn't feel sexy unless she's showing a ton of skin completely like really skimpy, because that's she's feels self conscious, like she does. I think she doesn't feel beautiful in her own skin. She says that she does. She says she's so empowered and like, but I think she's not. And so I think she feels like she always has to wear the most to feel like special in that.
Speaker 2: Or maybe she likes the most. That can be your style. I am absolutely, and.
Speaker 3: Some people do, but they can also like not wear the most, like they can still feel in their own skin in like pajamas, you know, or sweats you know.
Speaker 2: Like you're saying that she can't like that, that's impossible. The second thing, like she she has to wear that or she's upset. Yeah that's what I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Darcy says, uh, Sveet's wife Roxy. She asks Roxy, what was it like when you went to Bulgaria and met his family and she says, well, they want you to be a nice Christian woman. They want you to be covered up, and they're gonna talk about you to their neighbor. The whole village will be gossiping about you, especially if you don't wear something like respectable. So just you know, tone it down. Darcy like, it's it's respect your culture. And Darcy's like, but I'm still gonna be myself and it's like, yes, yes, but again, respect the culture by not being yourself totally. And Darcus courteous, and Darcy's getting nervous because Georgie wasn't exaggerating even though week she was like, I think he's hiding something and.
Speaker 2: That's what my gut is telling me.
Speaker 3: And now she's like, my gut is telling me that it's just really conservative there. So but my gun never lies.
Speaker 2: It hurts my voice to do that.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I keep doing that voice. It's probably really annoying to listen to. Apologies. If you've made it this far, we have really like a couple. So we're done.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You like everything I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a fan, But that long pause, I mean, I don't but I know that. I mean, I'm not going to air anything I don't like here in this forum. That's what.
Speaker 3: This is marriage therapy, right.
Speaker 2: No, But I think I think that the voice is weirdly accurate instinct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's very tight and very fast, very like New York or like it's the East Coast vibes, and it's very like defensive, like everything is just like on the defense, like someone's attacking them for no reason.
Speaker 2: It's intense and it's gotten deeper. So you doing that gravel. That gravel is new, that's not always been. No voice, now's a little bit more. Yeah, it's a little bit more.
Speaker 3: If you want to be shocked, go back and watch clips of her with Jesse on the first season.
Speaker 2: Of this show. Just you won't.
Speaker 3: You're just going to be shocked. I showed them to my dad. He couldn't believe it was the same person.
Speaker 2: Jesse was the first season Blonde Jesse.
Speaker 3: Jesse was her first season yeah, on the show, when she went to Amsterdam m hm. And then he came to America to visit and he they got into a huge fight over cook cutting steaks on the biases and then she threw a high heel at him, and I think he wanted the police to be called because that's assault, and in front of the children. Her daughter's there when they were arguing about the stakes. He was a jerk. He's a terrible person too. And he went on to date Jennifer, who dated Tim and who is they're both on this Hunt for Love show now at this resort and they hate each other. Also, she's broken up with Jesse finally and says he was horrible and like, she doesn't say he was abusive, but she hints that he was at least emotionally abusive and like controlling Jesse is.
Speaker 2: Out for Jesse, and it's very obvious. Yeah, I wouldn't not a relationship person.
Speaker 3: No, Jesse looks like a serial killer. There's something like it's too perfect, and like his eyes don't have any warmth behind them, and you're like, you might murder me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he seems like yeah too particular as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Tom was just a jerk, Like Tom was just a a hole, like just a bachelor jerk, and like I don't think he was evil like Jesse.
Speaker 2: Was, but he wasn't nice. He didn't give her the rin, he.
Speaker 3: Gave her a key. And then when they broke up, he said, looks like you put on some weight to her, which is horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then and then my favorite one I need to go back and watch is Darcy getting ready in the airport to go see him, Like yes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she did a full glam makeover in.
Speaker 2: The flame up in the airport bathroom. And then yeah, I don't remember Stacy ever having her own season, she had her own seaton. She didn't know.
Speaker 3: They just went to Darcy and Stacy had a few seasons and then she and Florine were on Last Resort last season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I'm interested in that.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see Darcy came to visit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was this after they went to Turkey.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, after the Faces. Yeah, so next time, Darcy and Georgie flight a and she wants his parents to feel her love because she's a giver, and she starts crying.
Speaker 2: I think she's like.
Speaker 3: I don't want to feel my love, which I love because I love. I do think she has a huge heart. She don't really immature childish way, like there's something very like damaged, but it's like she does have a big heart.
Speaker 2: It's damage because she keeps getting hurt by these bothos like chocolate. I'm curious. It's a never ele and her dad.
Speaker 3: Seems great, so like I just don't know where it comes from, because I don't know what her mom's deal is, but like her dad seems so nice and puts up with his daughter shenanigans.
Speaker 2: But maybe we don't know. All's not what we seem. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So the Florida moms have a girl's night and Lauren's gonna try to smooth things over with Libby.
Speaker 2: And didn Lauren have a crazy bachelorette?
Speaker 3: She did, and Andre was so pissed almost canceled the wedding because she went to a strip club. I'm sorry Alexi was. Alexi was so mad that she went to strip club. He was screaming at her friend who took her to the strip club because it was against his wishes, and they got into several huge fights. And then when they went to Israel to do their second wedding, they got to another huge fight the day of the wedding, like in the wedding dress. Like they've had so much so many fights.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: Add not but they really love each other, it seems so. They are I will say my least favorite couple on Pillow Talk, though I used to kind of enjoy them on pillow Talk because she would do these expressions when somebody was she would just be like like she would have her mouth open the way I would.
Speaker 2: Have my mouth open. But that.
Speaker 3: Jamal and Kimbali are my favorite. Yeah, they're whole areas. Even though Jamal is also was a jerk on his season, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Jamal had a season.
Speaker 3: He dated Veronica of Tim and Veronica on a Single Life, and he was a jerk. But I really do enjoy them together a mom and son.
Speaker 2: They're oh, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know, uh Ashley and Manuel, but Ashley is like a witch and she and her mom are on Pillow Talk and they are very fun. Yeah, so I'm enjoying them. Kenny and Armando are always good. But and David and Annie haven't been on for a while, so they just had a baby. They're on they were on diaries. They finally had a baby, so very exciting. So why Livia and Andre are sometimes on pillow talking anyway, So the Florida moms have this girl's night. Adnon wants Tiger Lily to become a Muslim, so that's fun. And Guillermo and again, it's fine if that's what you want to do, but it's not fine if he led you to believe that you didn't have to and now you have to. So Giermo says, I could join the Air Force as a pilot. So now he just doesn't want to be a private pilot. He now wants to join the military as a pilot. And She's like, what are you talking about. You'd have you have no plan, you would have to be away from your family.
Speaker 2: What what do you for for a long time?
Speaker 3: So what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Benefits? I mean, yeah, college paid for it, so I know what.
Speaker 3: And they do live in Virginia, so I feel like there are like more places he could be or maybe he'd get sent to Texas to or I don't know where the military where's the Air Force out of You're asking the wrong person. I don't know why I'm asking myself, so someone will tell me. So she they're arguing their marriage is terrible Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did say. I said, I'm so sorry. Seeing two people in my life have done it, I feel like I should know. I believe you go to you go to Texas, when you go into the boot camp for the Air Force specifically, I believe maybe there's multiple. Oh my goodness, we know so little. This is sad. Nobody get mad. Nobody get mad. My dad went to San Antokiyo, Texas basic training. That's where san in Tokyo. I said, Santa Antokio because this says san Antonio, dash Lachland, Texas. I don't know if that's I don't know what Lachland is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Lachland, Yeah, okay, whatever, we don't know.
Speaker 2: In Air Force Base San Antonio, Texas, we've done it is the sole location for enlisted recruit training and then you're sent off all.
Speaker 3: Over Yay, okay, we did it. So gear they're fighting.
Speaker 2: Jasmine is in some sort of one of those.
Speaker 3: At home heat tank SPA things where it's like a song. I don't know what, you know, where you have it has walls and your head is sticking out. I feel like I love Lucy did one like yeah.
Speaker 2: And she has a sweat off like excess weight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so in in Matt's house. She has completely taken over for Matt's house and she now has this sweat tank in his house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt hates her, right, I mean, Matt doesn't like Matt likes to bang her.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what Matt's emotional capacity is for feelings or maybe he loves her.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh no, it seems like not want to be in a relationship at all, and is like, yeah, I'm fine to be like you're I'm fine to be in an open marriage situation with your body and all that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he She's like, I'm hoping. Jazz Gino comes back from Vegas and he wants me back.
Speaker 2: Are you are you hoping?
Speaker 3: So they meet up in a parking lot and she is not wearing pants.
Speaker 2: No, she is.
Speaker 3: Really committed to the over the thigh eye boots with no pants.
Speaker 2: Look, so I'm going to start doing that just for no reason, just no pants. Let's see how that goes here. How well do you think that'll go in Tennessee? We'll see.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what Darcy's gonna wear to Bulgaria.
Speaker 2: She wears a fur coat. I think she's in like a big faux fur thing. I think I saw like love.
Speaker 3: But for her, that's covered up, that's toned down.
Speaker 2: That's not she knows what to do. That's what bothers me is. It's like, you know, you go get like a black like if it's winter, go get yourself. You know, a tie will sensible, a sensible coat. You know what to do. And if you want to do some self expression, wear some fun shoes, you know, but just you know what to do here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if she's capable.
Speaker 2: And also, don't be ornery, don't be like no, and.
Speaker 3: Like, it's not about you. You're meeting his family, so it's not about you. So maybe you can swallow your pride and like wear something reasonable and not make a scene and not make it about you and.
Speaker 2: Don't cause a fight. This feels like an easy way to avoid a fight because he's going he's asking something of you, so you know that's okay, and his family knows about you.
Speaker 3: You're always like worried he's cheating and stuff is family. You're bringing it being brought home to meet his family, and he says he's never brought a girl home before, so you should feel special instead of making it like he's trying to change you with your clothes.
Speaker 2: Also, they've seen you. I'm assuming they've seen pictures or seen you.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know what's happened if no one's given them a Discovery Plus membership and a VPN, like if they just don't if he doesn't send them pictures or I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh, he needs to send pictures.
Speaker 3: So they are prepared, yes, for what they are about to meet.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and then she's significantly old. They just need to they just need to know, and he just needs to He needs to do his work too. On this is what I'm saying, and say she's very American, like just what you think of of American. She is that, right, So, yeah.
Speaker 3: You didn't meet Nicki. I don't think Nicki and Igor slash just and that was a whole thing. And she went to go visit him in his very conservative country. And she dresses much like Darcy. She has a lot of body dysmorphia. She's a trans woman, and she's had a lot of plastic surgery on her face, and she wears a ton of hair and makeup, and she'd yes from La and she was always concerned people were staring at her because she's trans woman. But I think they were staring at you because of your face and your makeup and your style, your hot pink outfit. You know, that is just not like how people dress in that country.
Speaker 2: So that's why they were staring at you. Did they break up? Yes, I believe so, I will. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I good, Yeah, yeah, good, Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they had need to split.
Speaker 3: Yes, very weird, toxic relationship. They know, when he was like nineteen and she was like way older.
Speaker 2: So and then they broke up and they.
Speaker 3: Got back together, so it was like really weird and inappropriate.
Speaker 2: He would have free all right. He would not sleep with her.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't sleep with her, and she felt really insecure about that.
Speaker 2: I remember that was a hard one. I remember that. Oh yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: So this was a joy though to talk to you about this. This was a long episode. Sorry, Mary Payin, Sorry Ingrid. We love you, Mary Pain. We hope you get better. If you enjoyed this, come on over to a date with Dateline if you've been waiting. You kind of like me when I talk with Mary Pain. But you really fell in love with Katie in this episode you can get a lot more Katie on a date with Dateline. We're in our eighth year of the podcast and we would love to have you. And we talk about Dateline, but in a slightly funny depending on your humor. If you think us we're funny, then you'll think we're funny, yes, but respectful, respectful towards the victims.
Speaker 2: Always, it's always it's a respectful way. But we talk about Dateline and all the things that Dateline does in its dateline way. If you watch a lot of Line, you know what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: You know what we're talking about. So join us and again, follow Pink Shane on Instagram because I know that would make Mary Payne feel so good and we wish her all of the healing and we can't wait for her to come back. We love you girl, part of our throuffle Prayer Hands, Prayer hands, you feel better.
Speaker 2: We love you. Bye, everybody, Thank you for listening. Bye,