Speaker 1: Son of cast time. You got your people here at your girl side of g what's.
Speaker 2: Up, hey, y'all, you play it? Put the G biz. It is comic relief time.
Speaker 1: With World Mental Health Awareness Day just passing. You know what I'm saying, we had to sit down and give you a little comedy. But it gets deep coming up with this conversation with t K because we're gonna bring up Diddy and some more stuff.
Speaker 3: Yo. T K.
Speaker 4: Kirkland is one of those guys who's been around for a very long time and he's tapped in and yeah.
Speaker 2: He might know a thing or two about the Diddler.
Speaker 1: Seen a lot, maybe he had his hand in it. So TK, you got to tell the truth though, baby, what's up?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Family?
Speaker 2: What's up? Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, we heard you coming to the base, so it's only right we get you on talk about it.
Speaker 3: That's what I'd like to hear. That's what I'd like to hear. I want to thank you God. So how long you've been in the business forever?
Speaker 2: A long time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: I like true people have well who have good experience in their business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, shoo, you could say that I got that it's it's been some time. I can we've chopped it up before though, but you know, I mean, folks want to want a reason to bite that ticket, to come out and see you what you got going on.
Speaker 3: So listen.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be at Tommy T's Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I'm still on toy Live Nation called the Catch if you Can Tour. But this is like one of my spot days that I do every year for the Bay areas. I just want conquered Freemont, Santa Rosa, East Oakland, Oakland, all the cities that has known me since the days of the Loonies album back in the day. You know, So the make sure they come through and check out T K. Kirkland, Tommy T's.
Speaker 4: That's what's up man, So T T K u R. You know, brother. The big talk right now is everything Diddy. So do you you got any any dealer jokes.
Speaker 2: To be breaking out with the people? Any inside stories?
Speaker 5: Two sides, it's two sides to the Dailly situation. I caught a case of Puffy in nineteen ninety eight, and we didn't have social media back then, so I mean, oh yeah, yeah, you could google it. We had a case together and it was around the same time it was with Jennifer Lopez and Shine, so it was a combination of both. But when you grow to get wisdom and life, you know, I no wish nothing, bat on no one. The thing that you want for people is that when you go through something, hopefully you can get out of it. Then dig your grave too deep and you could go and do better things. Because once you understand the history of the African man and understand all the way back to the Moors, understand the black history all over down to Tulsa, Oklahoma, to Oscarville and Atlanta, Georgia, when you get the r. Kelly's, when you get the puppy Cohns, when you get the Russell Simmons, I truly feel when you get to that level, you're supposed to do more for your community and more for African and people of color, because we're falling so far behind and artificial intelligence, coding, et cetera, and it's just to get worse. So it's two sides of that. And then from the funny side is all of us, every man in this country, if they didn't understand the Lord, you fly a girl out of town today.
Speaker 3: It's called sex trafficking.
Speaker 5: So please get to know her better, please ask about please by hobbies and be smooth about it. And you know, so that that's the thing that what happened to law has changed in this game, because.
Speaker 3: If you happen was alive, he'll be up there too.
Speaker 2: Alive, be locked up as a whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all those women, all the women be in line to who you have.
Speaker 3: So he died at the right time. And and it also goes to show you also.
Speaker 5: That to be a man's man, you don't need to put pills in a woman's drink. You know, back when I was growing up, there was a word called do you not seduce a woman? Meaning safe your sexual is your conversation so cold that that was your pills in a woman's drink because your conversation made a milk. You had your act together, you had your life together, and that's sort of tracks of real woman, real man.
Speaker 1: Or it was Spanish flying, Spanish fly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, but but your gas use that because I think I tried to take Spanish fly when I was like fourteen fifteen.
Speaker 3: I don't think that. I don't think it worked.
Speaker 2: You didn't work on you it ain't.
Speaker 3: Work on me.
Speaker 5: Nothing works on me. I even try to smoke weed. I'm like they everybody is acting because I ain't never got high on weed either.
Speaker 2: We're built different.
Speaker 1: You like the like Bruce Willis where nothing hurt him, unbreakable.
Speaker 5: Saying that I didn't do. I said, you know, I'm and I was just being funny to the people listening. I said, you know, I'm gonna try crack, I said, because I know people's minds messed up. And let me tell you what I said. I said, that really might work.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna leave that alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't put the pipe down, man. So I googled the didy t K Kirkland thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: There's like fifteen youtubes of you sitting down. Did he should have stayed low key? Did he taken a hundred million second mortgage on house? Did he accusations turning down offer to testify, NYP offered get me out of jail?
Speaker 2: Did he threatening to kill?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He comes out that.
Speaker 4: See Now, that last one, I feel like that's one because it's like, bru You know, Bentley got all the stories. He knows every piece of whatever went down in the did he mansion. I ain't nobody heard since the turn of the century.
Speaker 5: I said when people everybody's talking, but Farnsworth Bentley has to said anything, because he the one that got the juice.
Speaker 2: Right, he got paid off, he disappeared. He's in the.
Speaker 5: Spirit else right, Right, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I like that ghost.
Speaker 5: But you know, but when you look at our our so called music stars, Kelly's the Frank Sinatchi of our time. Puppy Combs down there trying to go after the jay Z's right, it's not from a from a mature point. For a second, right, it's not funny because our people getting taken down. I mean, when you think of Puff to work that hard to become a billionaire, it goes to show you, because of the energy that you put in the universe.
Speaker 3: How it came back.
Speaker 5: And one thing I want to stress to the world, no music company went at No liquor label went after Puffy Combs. I hate when people say, oh, he should have never tried to sue the liquor companies. You got to give Cassidy her props. Cassidy is the one to open the flood doors to just situation. There's no executive on the board of anywhere that said, let me call the FBI to throw Puff under the bus because he was trying to sue us. People could sue it every day facts, So I just wanted to put that into the universe. That's that's that's the conspiracy theory that does not exist. Cassidy did it from a from a gaming point of view, Puff should have paid the woman a long time.
Speaker 3: Ago before she went to.
Speaker 5: The court, because what people don't know, that case was being negotiated for a long time and Puff was playing. So that's why he paid the summer of money what he did in one day, because they.
Speaker 3: Was already talking about it already.
Speaker 5: He waited too long. And that's ego. And that's the ego. See ego. Keep you home because you want to see your children. You think you didn't do nothing wrong, right, But then actuality he was a real street to which he isn't. But if he was real street, to the apportunity of the street to when you know there's a case brewing, when you get everything at your.
Speaker 3: House right right, everything at yourse.
Speaker 5: I caught a case one time. They came into my home and they left a card, but they took everything that they needed what. I don't need to say what it was, but they left a card. I called my business manager. They said, walk out right now. I walked out and never went back.
Speaker 2: Never went back to the house ever.
Speaker 3: Ever, wow.
Speaker 5: About paintings, beautiful clothes, beautiful bedroom set.
Speaker 3: Never went back. But that's the mentality you have to have.
Speaker 5: That's why from your street perspective, you gotta respect Russell Simmons.
Speaker 2: Mmmmm.
Speaker 3: See when they aftter you, you got to go go to.
Speaker 2: A yoga retreat. Never come back where.
Speaker 3: When you're that rich, you can fly your friends over to see you.
Speaker 2: And he's done that, right.
Speaker 3: You can build a community with your whole family. Say we're gonna bring y'all all over here, because I trust the government. Because one thing everybody else know.
Speaker 5: Right, it's easy to get in, hard to get out. So what I do, like what Puff has done. He got a new attorney, new attorneys because the other attorney, to me, I know a good attorney.
Speaker 3: Trust me. This is my expert. Feel there. Yeah, he was there for the publicity.
Speaker 5: That's why he was going on CNN. That's why he was going on all these different shows. I don't want no attorney. That's going for publicity dog right, and they fight my case. You know we're talking about we're gonna fight the case. You know why attorneys say we're gonna go to trial because they know they're gonna get paid a large summer of money.
Speaker 3: Right, right, And.
Speaker 5: You talk to the depths of the case when you took the death of the case. The thing about puff, it's true, things can happen if they really got what they say they have. Don't go to trial because you're gonna embarrage your family, right, You're gonna barrage your family and embarrage yourself. So what you do is you everybody knows this. When you're going to go to child, they come to you with an offer. Yeah, if it's not the offer you want, you sit for a minute and then you come back again. You sit for a minute, then you come back until you get the offer. And then if it's ten fifteen years, you take it. You do your time. You're still gonna be rich by the thing that the girl did yesterday. By line she was gonna pay an export for three million or seven million. That helps now because you're gonna credit those people in Texas because everybody knows that for attornity to do what he did. That's a money grab. And then you got people who are lying, right, And when you're lying and you're going in there with a case with that many people, you could be a liar and walk away maybe two three, four hundred thousand. But I guarantee you that attorney is gonna rob those clients who claimed that they did something to puff.
Speaker 3: Any good attorney wouldn't take that case. Yeah, no good attorney, you know, no good attorney. But it's all.
Speaker 5: About Tommy TS everybody. So we talk about this on we can talk about Tommy T. I feel like I'm doing a blad interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And can we do Can I give giveaways on your show?
Speaker 2: Guy, let's do it now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do giveaways.
Speaker 5: Let's do.
Speaker 3: The first twenty women?
Speaker 2: Women? We can't we can't discriminate.
Speaker 5: You a real though, Yeah, play to play a pemp to pemp. I would never give a man nothing.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 5: That's the same way with my kids. My daughters get whatever they want. The boys gotta pay me back.
Speaker 6: Damn every I mean my boys got favorite back daughters not they good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you want to do twenty I'm not doing doing women, dude.
Speaker 3: I like doing women.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you do.
Speaker 3: Of man gives another man a free ticket.
Speaker 1: You do, because that's what we're gonna do. Not mean no, no, okay, all right, we'll bump your tickets in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I appreciate you looking up for the guys.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we just don't discriminate. We can't be only women, you know how sensitive people are.
Speaker 2: Now some dude to call up and be like, why only women could go t K?
Speaker 5: But watch the game I'm about to give you. Okay, come on, the female will bring the man.
Speaker 2: So they want.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, not much. Yeah, you gotta change your mindset baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you got to be clear boo.
Speaker 5: All right, so it makes sense. I've never heard that before. I've been doing it for years, but I will. Thanks for educating me.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. And everybody's sensitive now is twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you're going to be sensitive right until we get taken over by a I my god.
Speaker 5: And it's coming right. You see what they did to the music industry. That's why I stretched my kids and some other people that that's what we have to start pushing for the younger children. They got to go take these classes to get going to college. I'm sorry, college is done unless you're going to be a doctor on attorney, right, But you got to go to school to learn because the next ten to fifty years is going to change so much that it's going to pass generations by and they'll take three generations for us to catch up.
Speaker 3: Man, because they not playing yep.
Speaker 5: I mean I was in I was in Times Square and walked into McDonald's.
Speaker 3: There's no people there, yo.
Speaker 1: All automated, all automated, not even behind the count.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you it was one guy in the back.
Speaker 5: I said, you're gonna take my order. I've been coming to this McDonald for over fifty something years and y'all ain't got no people in here.
Speaker 3: Nah. Nah, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 5: But the guy came out, he helped me go on the kiaos.
Speaker 3: He went in the back and brought my food.
Speaker 5: But I couldn't believe it was nine chioses in there.
Speaker 3: That's how seriously. And you see what Amazon is on.
Speaker 5: They got self driving trucks and you see what you guys Gota did, they got.
Speaker 2: Way more Well, yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be the new Uber. Uber is doing the same thing. There's not gonna be no more drivers.
Speaker 2: He's long shortman too. Them docs are empty.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, he got that. They didn't play.
Speaker 2: They weren't playing the money.
Speaker 3: Oh, they didn't play. They got what they wanted.
Speaker 1: They had to because all the other ones are going empty.
Speaker 2: All machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah they shut that down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they are using a lot of machines, even in ballet. And like the transport the cars, when the truck cars come over, they have these machines that go underneath the car and the car just a little bit and drives it to the actual number of the parking lot that it has to go to.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's cree insane.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, you don't heard the knowledge. We dropped gyms today. But what is really about? What is really about? Time Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But we're giving tickets for the Sunday show. We're gonna do twenty tickets to the females.
Speaker 3: Ladies.
Speaker 5: You could bring your girlfriend, you could bring your dad, you could bring your boyfriend, you could bring.
Speaker 3: Your side guy.
Speaker 5: And because Friday and Saturdays don't be insane, we got special guests. People gonna come through the show. Love the TK because I got a lot.
Speaker 3: Of friends up in the area, so we're gonna drop by some very.
Speaker 5: Very big names. We are truly really excited. So guys, can you give them the number to Tommy T's. Do you know what already or do we got to google.
Speaker 2: It the number? We can pull it up.
Speaker 3: They got a website, Yeah, let's pull it up.
Speaker 1: Let's see, it's just Tommy T's dot com.
Speaker 2: Is where you're gonna want to go. Here's your picture right there. October eleventh, twelve thirteen nine seven, eighteen hundred.
Speaker 5: Well go to Tommy T's dot com. Ladies and gentlemen for the twenty tickets. Just go to t K Kirkland t K Underscore Kirkland, leave a DM, leave your full name. The day of the show is a Sunday show seven thirty. Your name and your name will be at the door.
Speaker 3: When you come in. That's Garan T.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 5: It is. I wish you guys the best. You know, I wish you the best of you if you're travel the country other than Tommy T's. November second, I'm gonna be at the super Dome with my man. I'm Weezy for the Weezy fast, and then we're also doing the Cash Money Comedy Bowl the ninth before the Super Bowl in New Orleans at Xavier University that you're about to be announcemental too.
Speaker 3: So we're very excited, very very good year for T. K. Kirkland. Gentlemen, Come see Tommy T. Tommy T. Tommy T. The eleventh, thirty and I want to thank you heart.
Speaker 5: You guys of course for showing the og man love and being on your show, because it's an honor, because these days now are precious because AI is coming coming.
Speaker 2: For everybody's neck. Protect your neck.
Speaker 5: Right, protecting, it's coming coming, It's coming, all right, Catain, I appreciate your time to the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: May your pain be Champagne. Play the player tenth depend.
Speaker 2: The motherfucker?
Speaker 1: All right, yes, all right, stay up man over there Tommy Te's he's gonna be putting it down all weekend.
Speaker 2: They got that mailman guy too, coming from Instagram. You ever seen him?
Speaker 1: Oh what's up little styke booty? Yeah, my god, I think he's actually there. Yeah, he might have just been there on the tenth, But either way, Tommy T's is a comedy spot out here in the base. If you come visit and of course rock with your people every morning six to ten am, Money through Friday.
Speaker 2: It's that Signagy morning show. Make sure you stay.
Speaker 4: Tapped in and if you listen to this son of cast, why don't you go ahead and subscribe, Go ahead and hit the link right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lock in with us on the radio. One O six came he yeah, well