Speaker 1: Hello everyone. Two short weeks ago, we had.
Speaker 2: A very very strange announcement in the news following Pentagon officials suggesting that alien mothership may visit our Solar system and launch similar probes to Earth. This is from the Gateway Pundit, Pentagon officials suggesting a draft paper that alien visitors to our Solar system might be sending out smaller probes to Earth, similar to NASA's mission studying emissions studying other worlds. On March the seventh, of Pentagon's All Domain Anomaly Resolution Offers, Director Sean Kirkpatrick and Harvard's an Astronomy Department Chair Abraham Leo published a draft paper of their joint study into the physical limits of Unidentified Aerial phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Note that they've.
Speaker 2: Changed it from you know, the classic UFO talk to unidentified aerial phenomenon. I want to bring up the NBC announcement that came out following that Pentagon report. Well, the NBC broadcast where they warned of this so called alien mothership here it.
Speaker 3: Is, move over, Chinese spy balloon or whatever else. US fighter jets shut down last month. Tonight out of Harvard University, a draft people about mysterious flying objects sounding almost like science fiction.
Speaker 4: I think it's very likely that we are not the most intelligent civilization that ever existed.
Speaker 3: Renowned Harvard astronum er Rvi loebe teaming up with a new head of the Pentagon's UFO office, dubbed the Old domein Anomaly Resolution Office. Together they see that interstellar objects detected in space could be so lines of extraterrestrial life, and that current skymapping technology like the James Webb Space Telescope could miss such objects.
Speaker 4: It could have been a mother ship that released some probes in the habitable region around the Sun. We have a visitor to our backyard. We should observe it at first.
Speaker 3: Professor Lobe now leading the charge to build better arrays of sensors to capture anomalies, but saying for now everything is hypothetical and his paper is really meant to remind UFO hunters not to forget the laws of physics.
Speaker 4: Not as the reports from military personnel are intriguy and motivate my work. Right now, I want my instruments to tell me what is really happening.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, more videos surfacing showing odd objects have been leaked to documentary UFO filmmaker Jeremy Corbel, who recently released pictures of an orb shape vermosol and these images showing a cylinder flying over a rock. The Pentagon not commenting on the recent videos, but confirming prior videos released by Corbel had been filmed by service members. As for what they are, definitive explanations were mean out of reach, Buddy Schwartz, NBC News.
Speaker 1: Well, there you have it.
Speaker 2: We are now talking about a zombie virus that can hijack the brain in the mainstream news and UFOs and god knows what else. The point is that the coming deception of this age, or the existing deception of this age, is very very real, and the level of psychological operations that the people are being subjected to is increasing. Someone I thought would be a very very good guest to have on regarding this topic as Jay Dyer, and he's going to join us after this short break to discuss Project Blue.
Speaker 1: Beam and what we need to be aware of.
Speaker 2: Head to Survival Supplies Australia, a Z Media partner today.
Speaker 1: To prepare you and your household.
Speaker 2: They have the most comprehensive range in the country for all of your survival needs including long life, food, emergency, twenty year lifebater, alternative power sources, and so much more.
Speaker 1: He to the link in the description below to let them know you've come from Z Media.
Speaker 2: Jay Dyer is an author, comedian, and TV presenter known for his deep analysis of Hollywood, g and politics and culture. A regular guest of our broadcast, and you can find all of his work on Jay's Analysis dot com. He's got his own podcast, features as a regular guest host of the Alex Jones Show The Fourth Hour, and regularly engages in a variety of debates on religion, philosophy, and much much more. Is just a wealth of knowledge and we are personal fans of his work here at Z Media. Thank you so much day for joining us today.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Maria. Always glad to be back on your show. And I've been working on my Maria's the impersonation. So oh got it?
Speaker 1: Do I get to see it?
Speaker 6: Yeah? On to go near Vaccinida paper. That's my favorite line of yours. I like that line. It's just me. It's just I'm just having fun. So do not take a person.
Speaker 2: I never never, I don't know if I've ever said those words, but the accent is it's a it's a pretty good effort.
Speaker 6: Jay, it's just being silly. So don't worry the work on my Australian accent.
Speaker 2: You do, you do well. We appreciate everything you bring to the table.
Speaker 6: Jay.
Speaker 2: Seriously, when I say Z Media's personal fans of your work, I mean we watch your stuff regularly.
Speaker 1: You know, your analysis of the world.
Speaker 2: And the psychological manipulation that is involved in the coming deception.
Speaker 1: Of any step really of the new world order.
Speaker 2: I think we can all agree that the psyops have increased, the confusing level of syops has increased, and this really is.
Speaker 1: The battlefield of the future.
Speaker 2: So one particular thing, and right before you came on with us, we played this clip from NBC Nightly News about the Mothership. So I really want to get into Project Bluebeam with you. And for those that don't know, Serge Monast is the gentleman who is known to have introduced this theory to the world. He was a Canadian investigative journalist, poet, essayist, and what Wikipedia calls a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 1: But this theory is reported to.
Speaker 4: Be a.
Speaker 2: NASA conspiracy which was introduced in the mid nineties. The theory claims that members of the Pentagon, NASA, and the United Nations were collaborating on a plan to stimulate, simulate, sorry, a fake alien invasion and stage second coming using hologram projections. And we'll go through the steps, the four steps that Surge outlined. But where do you want to start with this, Jay, because there are so many elements, including the psychological manipulation of mankind, to get us to maybe the point of these hologram second Coming.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I would start with the notion of discernment.
Speaker 5: So I wrote about this back in my first book, Esoteric Hollywood, because I just saw that through all of the propaganda that they've been putting out, going back older than one hundred years, we've been prepared for the narrative of aliens. And this goes back to the famous propagandas HG. Wells, who was a British Royal Society member, high level freemason, rabid sort of a communist character who wanted to have a world government. And so he would sort of brainstorm all these different scenarios of how to convince people of things like this, and how you could utilize these things for psychological warfare and not too long after his writings, there was the famous incident where Orson Wells, the movie director, did the radio broadcast playing War of the World's or the radio as if it was real alien invasion. And this is actually a psychological warfare research project. I think it was Stanford Princeton research project. There's actually an academic text that was written on this by a guy named Hadley Control. So if you're looking for the book, it's called Invader Invasion from Mars by Hadley Control, and it's about the study in the Psychosis of mass Panic. So, and we've maybe heard about this in recent years with the psychosis of mass panic, right, maybe you've heard about that. I don't know if there's there might have been something the past three years have happened that related to this to mass panic anyway, So I believe it or not, there's multiple pieces of data over the years that that do suggest and show and prove that the alien narrative has been studied in depth and has been utilized at the white paper NGO think tank level. For example, I uncovered a nineteen sixties Workings Institute document that I covered in my second book that I also mentioned in the Livestow the other day, and.
Speaker 6: It was an institute.
Speaker 5: It was commissioned by NASA by the Brookings Institute, which is one of the big top thing thanks like the Rand Corporation or the Rockefeller Foundation, etc. And Brookings came to the conclusion that if there was a discovery of alien life, this would completely shake all Western Biblical based narratives. So anything based on the Bible narrative would be completely undone, and thus it would be useful for psychological warfare. So we know there's a lot of precedent for this, even in the White Papers and even the documents that discussed social engineering and steering mankind's religious narratives and mythology. And when we get up into more recent times, I think that the key pieces of evidence that suggest this.
Speaker 6: There's a great book.
Speaker 5: By the Collins Brothers called Invoking the Beyond, and there's about a three hundred page this about it. It's a thousand page book. It's about a three hundred page section in that book that's just dedicated to the psyops relating to the alien mythos and narrative. And when we look to some of these famous cases like Betty and Barney Hill or Georgia Damski. We actually find people like Allen Dallas from the CIA in the background, shutting down cases, shutting down investigations into their fraudulent stories, and of course in the case of Betty and Barney Hill, we find out that they go on to create an alien based cult. We also find a lot of intelligence studies that go into alien cults and understanding how they develop their narrative. We can think of some of the biggest cults in the world Xenu right with Scientology that has an alien narrative. So in my view, these are useful techniques. We've seen alien suicide cults with Heaven's Gate, We've seen other groups that have similar ideologies that have been very dangerous, reeliens as a cult, and they always have these shady intelligence figures in the background. So when we come up to issues like the MJ twelve, which is the Majestic twelve document supposedly cover bring up the idea of alien arrival and all this kind of stuff, in my view, my opinion is it's all deception. I think it's black ops, I think it's cover. It's a lot of different things. But there was a monumental documentary that came out some years ago about this called Mirage Men, and if nobody has seen that, I highly recommend it because they actually interview multiple people from counter intelligence, particularly from the Air Force, who were involved in disseminating the alien mythology, and they actually described the whole profile, how they profile the people that they pick narcissistic weirdos that they go and tell them, oh, you're you're special. You know, the aliens have chosen you to disseminate the you know, to be the galactic ambassador. And I mean it's elaborate. They'll even say, let's bring him to the base, have a general there. The general pops in a VHS tape and it's a VHS tape of something that the Air Force cooked up.
Speaker 6: It's just fake.
Speaker 5: They brought in a Hollywood Guide to film hovercraft taking off. It's just a drone, right, And they talk about it and depfinitely in that documentary and admit that, Yeah, of course it's disinformation and psychological warfare.
Speaker 6: So it does many things.
Speaker 5: So there's a great book by the journalist Annie Jacobson. She did the famous History of DARPA, which I've lectured through her history of DARPA books. She has another book called Area fifty one where she goes into analyzing this and pointing out that much of this seems to be a cover for black operations, for studies, for deep state technology, and perhaps even a cover for other things like you know, drug running.
Speaker 6: If the government's evolved in those kinds of activities, they would.
Speaker 5: Use alien cover or something like this for what's going on at perhaps these bases. So I tend to think that that's the story that's correct, and those are two resources that are really good on that. But on a broader scale, I think that there's absolutely the possibility that they would try to utilize a new religion or craft some kind of new religious movement that would be more minible two technocracy, to try to steer the global religions, the world religions into something under perhaps an alien narrative.
Speaker 6: Oh it turns out, you know.
Speaker 5: If you've seen the movie Prometheus, right, it turns out, Oh, we were seated here by the engineers and we were accidental creations. The older version of this is called panspermia. And this is the idea that I think even Isaac Newton and other people held this view that we were seated here by alien visitors and they're coming back to you know, see how their their you know, chif pets are growing right where where the chifets are the aliens? And so are we growing good? Or do we need to be pruned? And and and you know, connected to this is a lot a lot of the studies into psychedelics, believe it or not. So I've read a lot on that. I've read most of the research relating to well, the public books about the m Kilter doctors. I don't think most of us have access to the actual Kuilter documents, but there's quite a.
Speaker 6: Bit of information on those guys.
Speaker 5: And a lot of those doctors wrote their own books, and they were many of them were psychoonauts and believe that in a lot of their DMT trips they were talking to aliens.
Speaker 6: So that's an angle to this as well, which is important to remember.
Speaker 5: And there's actually academic institutions like Stanford that have been engaged in studying ets and this kind of phenomenon because they think that they might be contacting alien life. Of course, if you have a Biblical view, then you know that what's being contacted is of course demons, because Graham. Everybody started, probably Graham Hancock, but you know, he has a book out called Visions or Visionary excuse me, and and he's he's openly a gnostic. And in Graham Hancock's view, a lot of what shamans are doing when they contact the gods as a direct parallel to what we see when people who are doing d MT and you know LSD trips today. And so in my view that the most obvious explanation, and you know basis for all this is that it's demonic. Yeah, I mean, there's the government angle, but it's it's the spirit.
Speaker 6: A bigness to mind it.
Speaker 1: I have to agree with you, a lot of.
Speaker 2: A lot of work has been done in the realm of psychedelics, and you know what we see as contacting the demonic realm. You know, I've had people explain the phenomenon to me what they experience when they're on psychedelics. And for me, all my spidy senses are tingling saying you need to stay away from this, like, you know, don't go anywhere near it, because it is it is some sort of contact with a realm. I think that we don't want to be near the interesting thing Jay is that a lot of people that I'm talking to that are working in the quantum physics space and the nanotechnology space is saying that the nanotechnology has a similar effect where it's connecting people to the demonic realm. And I think, you know, I watched this phenomenal video just last night about a Weezer song which was you know you Bastard or something along those lines, and the whole video is just graphene and you know, graphene spilling out of everything. And you said to me a very long time ago that the vision is sort of nanotechnology coated cities. Where that kind of really stuck with me because it seems that that's the key, you know, the satanic takeover through technology. But the interesting link here with Project Bluebeam, and maybe we'll go through those steps, but one of the steps is basically telepathic thought control, which no doubt would be made would be far more invasive, if you will, or powerful if there was actually nanotechnology inside the human brain that was able to alter thoughts as it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, that is what's in Ray Kurtzwell's books. He does talk about that the nanotech will eventually be in the brain. That's also in Klaus's book Fourth a Dust Revolution and the last third of the book, as he says that the future vision is to be able to do that, and I think in both of those cases they're projecting it into the future.
Speaker 6: How advanced that is, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, so I can't say, you know, if they actually have that or if it's just in the works, but that's definitely the kind of vision that they have. And if you watch that great documentary in Cultra the Internet, the Internet and Culture and the Unibomber.
Speaker 6: Have you seen that? No, Oh, it's a muss see.
Speaker 5: That was made in I think two thousand and four or five, so it's a long time ago, but it's a must see documentary because they interview a lot of the Pentagon type people and Esslon Institute connected people who are involved in the creation of the Internet. So there's also relevance there in terms of mind control and how that ties into you know, the Internet and frequencies and bandway bandwidth transmissions and all this kind of stuff. But they do intend to tie that into you know, what's in the human mind. I just I don't know how advanced that is yet, how far they can go with that.
Speaker 2: Well, without going through you know, the library of interviews that I've done, I can just reference perhaps the fact that they found that the nanotechnology, particularly in the vials of the injections, is responding more aggressively in when it's near a router for example, so you know, it forms a lot quicker, it's far more advanced. And then when you remove the router, it seems to disappear, but it can reappear disappear, And one of the suggestions was that this is actually happening through some sort of command in the quantum realm getting the nanotech to respond. I mean, it's awfully complex and Twilight Zone stuff, but to me, very loosely, you know, looking from a bird's eye view, it seems very possible and in line with what sort of globalist agenda is in terms of mind control. So I want to go through these steps with you, the four steps of Project Bluebean. It's not necessarily going to happen exactly this way, particularly because it's a known conspiracy theory and therefore they would be adjusting their game plan as they do all the time.
Speaker 4: Jay.
Speaker 1: But the first step here is the breakdown of.
Speaker 2: All archaeological knowledge via earthquakes, so numerous earthquakes around the world that will apparently uncover some sort of archaeological artifacts that tell us that what we thought about religion was not true.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts, I think that, yeah, if they did go with a panspermia narrative that would fit into the possibility of a new world religion based around aliens, that it would have to also explain origins, right, and again that's you know, I covered that my first book. I'm trying to remember all that. There's tons of famous people that were, you know, proponents of panspermia, like I think Watson of Watson and Crick, you know, the discovery of DNA. He was a big proponent of the idea that we were seated by aliens. And we've even seen some of the atheists warm up to that narrative, like Richard Dawkins in recent years has said.
Speaker 6: Well, like, yes, of course, if I was to believe in God, I would believe that we were seated by some alien.
Speaker 5: God, right, so it has to be fitting into his presuppositions of the Darwinian narrative anyway, So they would definitely want to revise or have some new explanation to history and that's actually in Prometheus, Like if you watch the movie. I'm not trying to say it's true because of movies. I understand movies or fiction, but movies are oftentimes preparing us for narratives that they want to roll out. That's why it's important to look to fiction. And in Prometheus, the narrative is that there's these astrological astronomical glyphs that have been placed all over the world in ancient pagan tribes, and the scholars in the year you know, twenty four hundred or whatever finally decode that it's I don't know serious or who knows what constellation. I don't remember what it was, but you know, they're the ones that put us there. So they need to give a story of the past to tell us where we're going to be going in the future. And that's the main point of revisionist historical narratives is that but prior to that, people had a biblical view of history. And so if you've just if you've deconstructed the biblical approach to history, then naturally you'd want to replace it with something like that. And I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't roll out so that they may already be trying to roll that out with what they've been pushing with panspermia and so.
Speaker 6: To have, you know, new discoveries. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, I think this is it is a very specific prediction. And that's why I say, you know, the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge via earthquakes. I mean they could they can create earthquakes these days. Questionably Turkey was one of those. But you know, because it's so specific, and because so many people know about it, and because we're talking about it, there could be so many different variations to how they roll this out. But it does seem and I heard you say this on the Alex Jones Show recently, that it does seem to be the preferred method because it lines up with their goal of this one world religion, unifying the world under one world religion.
Speaker 1: And it's quite interesting, Jane.
Speaker 5: Maybe and the technology the endplan, yes, yes, right, all the all the alien stories have ah, they put a chip in me. Oh well that's just you know, happens to be what Class wants to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, maybe Class is the alien maybe, But what's interesting to me, Jay, and I'd like to get your take on this before we move on to the other steps. Is there's simultaneously this this confusion, so that the level of psyops is that everything is confusing and it takes a lot of time, research and dedication to so sort of see where things are at. And at the same time that they're trying to create unity on global issues like climate change or COVID or whatever it may be, you know, the trans stuff, whatever it may be creating this unity, at the same time they're creating division. It's really fascinating to witness how.
Speaker 5: They's the that's the our chemical process. So you break down, you dissolve, coagulate back into the new form. So yeah, you have to break down all the existing structures to rebuild it into the new structure that you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so when people are witnessing this chaos and thinking, you know, how can we ever, I'm certain people have thought, how can we ever come together as a human race against this agenda when there's so many competing agendas, so many competing issues, you know, and within every agenda, say climate change, there's a million other different problems within that. You know, it's so complex, and people just feel like it's.
Speaker 1: This giant.
Speaker 5: It's not though in the sense that I mean it has all these components because it's an attempt to change every area of life. But really it's just a simple plan. They want a world government, a world currency, a world religion that promotes the world government, total control, total surveillance, and eventually depopulation in some form or fashion. So that's the plan, very simple, straightforward. It's been the plan for a long time in many, many official documents that that we've lectured through. And so the alien mythos are narrative is just one of those highly potentially useful cards they could play.
Speaker 6: That they could go with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: So the second step of Project Bluebeam is a mammoth style light show and holograms simulating the second Coming of Christ.
Speaker 1: Talk to us about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: You know they I kind of think that there's two possibilities there that could definitely be done.
Speaker 6: If they did do something like that. The new Jesus would be a Jesus who.
Speaker 5: Promotes something ecumenical, something syncretoius. Oh, all the world religions and I spoke through the Buddha, I spoke through them through Mohammed. That would be very synonymous with the religious proclivities of the United Nations and UNESCO. If you look at the spiritual founders of UNESCO, it's Blavatsky, Bailey and Bason. You know, three witches who were openly advocates of what they called Theosophy. And Alice Bailey has a ten point plan for the destruction of Christianity and the creation of a new world religion that utilizes theosophy. That's the predecessor to the New Age. I did a video on that if you want to find that a few months ago. It's Alice Bailey's ten point plan for the destruction of Christianity and the implementation.
Speaker 6: It's a real thing.
Speaker 5: It's it's in her volumes. We went to the actual documents and showed her plan, and she's the spiritual mother along with Madam Blevaski.
Speaker 6: Of the United Nations.
Speaker 5: So that's the official spiritual approach of the un and things like alien avatars or a new kind of Jesus that's amenable to some kind of New Age movement would be absolutely perfect. In fact, I have one of the books I haven't done yet. It's called The christ Consciousness by I just won't like on that guy's name, but he's like one of the key figures at the UN as well, and he pausits in terms of their their spirituality. And remember their book publishing thing was originally called Lucifer Publishing and then they changed it to Lucia's Trust. And I'm trying to remember that guy's name. It's not Benjamin Kremis the other it's another guy. And he has a book called The Christ Consciousness, and it's one it's promoted by the same group.
Speaker 6: And so they want a new Jesus.
Speaker 5: And so that kind of a Jesus would definitely fit into the narrative that you're talking about, where if they did run a simulation of a Return of Christ something like that, it would be this deception. It would be a Christ that teaches some new form of new Christianity where it's all the world religions like Pote for Antis is promoting with his Abu Dhabi multi faith house that they just built and inaugurated.
Speaker 6: It would be something like that. So I could definitely see that being used.
Speaker 5: Or the other option would be that rather than using hologram technology, they just have really advanced drones that would do the same purpose.
Speaker 6: Or used both.
Speaker 1: I just had a quick look while you were talking. Is it Norman Paulson, Is that the gentleman you're talking about?
Speaker 6: Now, let me see that. I just can barely.
Speaker 1: I can't see the actual It's okay.
Speaker 2: I just I knew it was bothering you that you couldn't remember it, so I tried to.
Speaker 1: Have a look.
Speaker 6: It always does go ahead.
Speaker 1: This is the interesting thing. So so hologram technology.
Speaker 2: I've been looking into this and I want to talk more on it, you know, in upcoming broadcasts. But even if you look at you know, just a quick Google search for is barium used in hologram technology, it's it's It lists things like barium strontium that were previously used in holographic systems. Funnily enough, you look up the stuff that's in chemtrails, very very similar, very similar components in the chemtrails. So, you know, I've just had a quick look. On geoengineering watch dot org got interviewed Dane Wiggington before there's a there's a whole host of documents.
Speaker 1: They're available for people. But it talks about.
Speaker 2: Independent testing of chemtrails being found has shown a dangerous, extremely poisonous brew that includes barium, nano aluminum coated fiberglass, radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores.
Speaker 1: I mean, gosh, it's discussed by the way, it's I.
Speaker 6: Got the title wrong. Excuse me. I did find the book's I.
Speaker 5: Knew you would, Reflections on the Christ by David Spangler.
Speaker 2: That's it, okay, So so yes, A lot of these, a lot of the stuff that's in keem Trails is in was previously used for holographic technology. Now I think they've advanced since then, but it's very very possible. And again I don't know enough on this yet, but it's very possible.
Speaker 1: That that is going to aid in how realistic the holograms are.
Speaker 5: There's definitely some truth to that, because there's a great documentary that came out maybe ten years ago by Italian documentary filmmakers and it's called.
Speaker 6: You won't be able to find on YouTube.
Speaker 5: It's probably on a bit shoot or you know, some other platform kim Trail's The War against Us or something like that, but it's the you have to watch the one that's the Italian documentary because they go through the Air Force document which discusses. I think it's the Air Force twenty twenty five document. Anyway, that document talks about spraying the air for multiple purposes. So the atmosphere geoengineering according that Air Force document. First it has to do with transmissions of communications, so cell phones work better when you have those kinds of things in the atmosphere. So that's one reason for it. Other reasons could be, you know, experimentation obviously people have theories about that, and then other reasons beyond that blocking out the sun.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a whole host of things that could be done with that.
Speaker 5: But I would not be surprised because what the element that you're talking about ties into the usage of that for various I mean, if you're doing some of the holograms, it's kind of the same thing that you would be doing with like ground based cell tower type stuff. So I wouldn't be surprised. As well as satellite stuff.
Speaker 2: Too, Yes, I think the satellites are involved, and this is something that I'm discovering as I'm as I'm digging deeper on this subject. Again, these particular things that we mentioned before were previously used in hologram technology. As I said, we've come a long way, but no doubt they would still be aiding in the success of really elaborate holograms in some way. And so, yes, what you're saying is absolutely correct. We move on to step three, which is telepathic thought control by the Antichrist. The next step will be the use of extra low frequency, very low frequency, and low frequency waves to essentially brainwash people into believing God is speaking to them directly.
Speaker 1: Talk to us about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, voice of school technology has been around for a long time. It's old school.
Speaker 5: It's actually there's a movie called Real Genius which has Val Kilmer, and I recommend watching if you've never seen it, because it's it's a funny eighties movie, but it's about basically the Pentagon Star Wars Defense UH Project and DARPA recruiting all these nerdy kids to work on lasers and voice to skull technology and all that kind of stuff, and so it's it's humorous. But you'll notice that, I mean that's going back to like nineteen eighty four or five. It was one of Doug Kilmer's first movies. So yeah, and and the plot of the movie, they're they're they're doing directed energy weapons stuff. So directed energy weapons are old school, goes back to like Tesla tech. Really all the Internet stuff is built on the Tesla, you know, wireless technology, and you know the Navy, the Pentagon, these different entities have been working on and studying directed energy weapons and lasers going back to the sixties and seventies. So so that definitely exists, and the potentiality of utilizing those on a continental basis is discussed by Brazinski in between two ages. He has a section at the beginning where he talks in the first chapter where he talks about the mutating man ultimately for the purpose of being controlled by a sky neet, and then there's a footnote where he talks about ELF and VLF ways being able to be used to either agitate an entire content or calm them down make them docile. So that's definitely real to what degree, I mean, I think that a lot of what's in place is ultimately for that purpose. And I'm sure, as Klaus says, you know, they want to tie in in the nanotech and all that to.
Speaker 6: This as well.
Speaker 5: That's in Michael Aquino's Mine Word to Sye War document where he if you read all the way down the footnotes at the at the bottom of the document. He says that humans are antennae and this is to control the humans all this stuff. And he was the Satanist colonel in military that wrote the Army Psychological Warfare Doctrine mine word to cy war.
Speaker 6: And he talks about, you.
Speaker 5: Know, using these ELFVLF transmissions to you to do the very thing that Brazienski talked about in.
Speaker 2: A recent interview I conducted with Todd Calendar and Lisa McGee. For anyone who hasn't seen that, I encourage you watch it. He talks about we go through the humans as antenna and humans as walking batteries and walking cyborgs and all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: And he actually.
Speaker 2: Provides evidence of how this is in the shots enabling this, but not only in the shots. It's in food, it's in the air, it's in water, it's in everything.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and you know, again with the things.
Speaker 2: That we've found about nanotechnology, it suggests that potentially.
Speaker 1: It can recreate.
Speaker 2: Or be a duplicate of even your brain neurons and then kind of overcome them, which is what they talk about, this this hacking of the human brain that they're open about now and and really just mind control manipulation.
Speaker 1: Organizations like rand dot org talk about this.
Speaker 2: Karen Kingston exposed this some time ago, where they say that they'll have the ability to cause humans to do things that they wouldn't normally do. There's an ethical problem here we need needs to be addressed, hasn't been addressed, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's definitely possible.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, Jay, you know, back then they're talking about this telepathic thought.
Speaker 1: Control, you know, low frequency, very low frequency. How much more.
Speaker 2: Effective would that be if people's brains are filled with this nanotechnology?
Speaker 1: I mean it's terrifying stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Again, I mean that that is the goal. That is what they discuss.
Speaker 5: And you know, I'll defer to you I haven't I haven't interviewed experts on you know, where nanotech is, so that I can't in terms of how advanced it is, So I can't say for sure. And I'm aware of the the doctors that have discussed that they believe that this is what's in the vaccines and all that, and I wouldn't be surprised. I think there was a study that came out of NIH you know, associating the COVID reactions to you know, various distances to five G and cell towers and all that. So they definitely studied that, so I wouldn't be surprised, so it wasn't true. I just it's just not an area that I know for sure that's the case. But I would not be surprised because that is definitely the stated goal. Yeah, yeah, I just don't know how advanced it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think they don't want us to.
Speaker 5: One of the things I think is going on with alien stuff too, is that I think that some of these alien videos and UAPs that you know, it's entirely possible that they're just highly advanced drones and so that they're gonna say, oh, you see this is alien craft. Well, that's just a really advanced form of drone that they have that we just don't understand that technology.
Speaker 6: Maybe they have some kind of you.
Speaker 5: Know, anti gravity or I'm just speculating, you know, that's that propels the drone. I don't know, but I'm not gonna jump to the conclusion that, Oh well, then I guess all of the you know, religion that's passed down in the history of Western civilization, the Bible is all false because I saw a drone that acts weird.
Speaker 6: Right, I mean, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm supposed to jump to the conclusion that there's extraterrestrial life because I see this grainy video of an orb floating around or something like that, Right, So, okay, either that or it could be something demonic, And there's no reason for me, in other words, to jump to the conclusion that aliens are the case. And that's usually the narrative that they want to push.
Speaker 6: Is that.
Speaker 5: Grainy video therefore aliens therefore bible not true, right, I mean, it's really silly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is silly.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, you know, and this is potentially part of the reason why it's always grainy videos, because when the deception of this, if this is the path they're going down, when the deception actually happens, it will be far more realistic and so and so it'll it'll seem more real All those rubbish videos were for a purpose, you know, filmed on a potato, because because it's it's it's going to seem so much more realistic if it happens.
Speaker 1: And you're absolutely right, it doesn't at all.
Speaker 2: Make me question the validity of the Bible. All all it does is prove to me that they will go to great lengths to deceive the world into thinking that the Bible specifically isn't true. The final step that is listed by SURGE is a simulated alien invasion beginning of the year twenty twenty four or maybe sooner. I mean, I can't say for sure that that's when it's going to happen, or that it will definitely happen, but.
Speaker 1: We just did see that.
Speaker 2: You know, we're seeing this increase the Pentagon, particularly after the spy balloons, and then the Pentagon comes out and says, you know, who was it that came out of that briefing and said lock your doors tonight? Oh goodness, I can't remember who it was now, Jay, But they came out of a briefing after these spy balloons and what are they and said lock your doors tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah again, And that's what's that.
Speaker 1: Senator John Kennedy, it was.
Speaker 2: Senator John Kennedy concluded his observations on today's Classified Senate UFO breedings with lock your doors tonight.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it's been two weeks now, I think, since NBC Nightly News said there may possibly perhaps be the alien.
Speaker 6: Mothership above you.
Speaker 5: Right now, we're not talking about p Funk's mothership. We're talking about an alien mothership, which is supposedly, you know, watching overs and sending out probes. All of that I think is just ridiculous. But what's funny about that is that now it's being stated on NBC Nightly News that there may be an alien mothership. So to me, that signifies that we're going to continue that rollout of the alien narrative, the alien mythos.
Speaker 6: So I would not be.
Speaker 5: Surprised if they don't try to run with some sort of reception like that by twenty twenty four. Like you said, twenty twenty five, it's again entirely possible, whether it's holograms or drones or whatever.
Speaker 6: In my mind, it won't be real.
Speaker 5: And have you ever watched or read Childhood's In by Arthur C.
Speaker 6: Clark?
Speaker 5: Oh, you need to watch that bit rita because that's in that there's an alien arrival, and it's in the novel it's actually demons. And Arthur C. Clark was in the circles of Crowley. He's, you know, probably the most famous science fiction writer the last sixty years. Because he did two thousand and one Space Out to See twenty ten, three thousand and one, So the whole narrative of his science fiction is transhumanism and Luciferianism. Openly, that's not my speculation, that's his view, and Arthur C. Clark had in that story, which there's not a movie of that, but the Sci Fi Channel did a really good, i think, four or five part series.
Speaker 6: Of Childhood's In.
Speaker 5: So if you just if you want to see what's really behind all this alien stuff, just watch childhoods In.
Speaker 6: Because Carollen is a demon.
Speaker 1: I'd really love to get your take on.
Speaker 2: The deception involved in setting up the stage for this one world leader. We all know that that's the ultimate goal. What sort of tactics do you foresee in the coming years or yea or whenever to really drive because right now there are a lot of people that see this for what.
Speaker 1: It is and they're very staunchjy.
Speaker 2: But the attack will come on those people as well, making them question their.
Speaker 1: Very own beliefs. We know that from scripture.
Speaker 2: So what do you think they will what sort of lengths will they go to or how will they successfully deceive more people?
Speaker 5: I think that the it's kind of like a total operation Chaos where they're using every area of life being disrupted in undermined and subverted government, economy, religion, everything is kind of being subjected to a form of dividing conquer such that it's destabilizing everyone. So I think that there's an attempt to destabilize anything that we ground people. And for example, you know, you had that CDC guy when he before COVID it was like twenty eighteen or whatever, twenty sixteen, where he was in that meeting saying that we want to bring in a completely new medical system and we're going to explode the existing system from within. So that subversion and collapse from within is an approach.
Speaker 6: That does exist.
Speaker 5: It's very real, and that's I think probably what's going on. And so I think they're going to continue with more and more destabilization control chaos. It may may get uncontrolled, it may go out of their hand. You know that they may lose control of the big bubble economy that they've created. So I think in regard to this large scale deception with religion and aliens and all this, I think they'll they'll continue to push and see how well it's being received. I don't think they're going to push anything like if more and more people, you know, spoke out against and realized that the alien stuff was a bunch of boloney, then they wouldn't roll with it, right, They're only going to roll with something that I think they think most people would fall for. So, and we do have in Second Thessalonians, you know, the prediction that there is a strong delusion that will be sent to people that don't love the truth as their punished. The delusion is the punishment according to Saint Paul. So the figure of Antichrist, whether we are in the end times or not, there's always going to be Antichrist. John says in scripture that you know, there are many Antichrist and that spirit is always offered in the world until the end of the world. And then we have that sort of culmination at the end of the world whenever, that is with the spirit of with Antichrist essentially doing a kind of mimicked version of the incarnation where he comes as a foil to Christ to try to unite the world around, you know, a new world, religion and peace and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: And the alien narrative could definitely fit into that. Whether that is the case, I don't know.
Speaker 5: But you know, again we see with what Antichrist will promote, something very synonymous with transhumanism world religion, that all kind of coalesces very well into the type of story or narrative that Antichrist will preach, which will be a anti version of Christianity based around you know, man becoming his own God. You know, this kind of the classes that are Luciferian ideas.
Speaker 1: And very anti.
Speaker 2: Creation as in the true story of creation, making you hate yourself, making you hate humanity, and we need to be a different kind of humanity, and all of this stuff is happening simultaneously.
Speaker 6: Well, just why again, all of the stuff from Arthur C.
Speaker 5: Clark is based on this because two thousand and one, two thousand, if you watch twenty ten, man goes into the universe to see the universe under they're called the suns of Light, so they're Luciferian and they see the universe through transhumanism and become a new type of being because they evolve. And in the original story of two thousand and one, Starchild, the new baby that's born, he nukes Earth because Earth needs to be depopulated.
Speaker 6: In the separate story Childhood's.
Speaker 5: In when the when the demons come as alien visitors, they take all the generation of children that have just been born and they nuke Earth because Earth needs to be depopulated. So again, it's just it's all in Arthur cy Clark's stuff right there, because he was a completely evil, wicked person hanging out with Ulster Croley.
Speaker 2: They're all wicked and evil, and I think the resolve of people that see and understand that is growing stronger. But I think you raise something important, which was that, you know, if enough people realize that this isn't that the alien stuff is bogus, they'll move to a different plan. But the point is that they'll always move to a different plan because their final goal will be achieved one way or another. It's written.
Speaker 1: But the very, very crucial.
Speaker 2: Thing is for people to guard themselves against the deceptions, which is why, you know, one of the one of my missions in life is to expose this stuff jas so that people will be aware, because I recall having conversations in my previous church, you know, with with leadership and saying do you think that we're witnessing the great falling?
Speaker 1: Away, like this watering down.
Speaker 2: Of the world and things like that, and it particularly in you know, Protestant movements and things like that.
Speaker 1: It's it's really bad hyper grace.
Speaker 2: And you know, essentially do as thou wilt and God will forgive it. You know, it's really serious stuff. And I think that this is in line with the plans of the New World Order. Maybe there's an infiltration of Christianity, you know, just having these conversations.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we just said multiple livestreams on how Christianity is subverted through foundations and the government and big money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, altely.
Speaker 2: But the scary thing is Jay that the response I was given is that as long as you're going in the direction of most people, you're pretty safe.
Speaker 1: Which is literally the opposite of what the Bible says.
Speaker 6: Right, foolish wisdom, foolish advice there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the reason I bring this up is because I think that being aware of the possibility, you know, we shouldn't be immersed.
Speaker 1: All the time and conspiracies.
Speaker 2: Our faith should be the driving force of our life, but we need to have some sort of awareness. How much do you think how important do you think it is for the church to actually be warning of some of these things.
Speaker 5: I think that there should be people within churches that have discernment and the gifts of discernments such to do that. I mean, Paul talks about having discerning a discernment of spirits as a gift. So certain people do have this wisdom and knowledge and discernment, and you know, people should listen to them. So you know, we have Orthodox saints for example, or people that are about to be sayings. So Father serfrom Rose who wrote a famous book called Orthodoxy in the Religion of the Future, where he predicted that there might be the usage of an alien mythos or narrative. He discusses them as demons as well. So this is a classic book from that from the Orthodox perspective. So and I think he's probably going to be considered a more recent sat in the Orthodox Church in America. So you know, we have people talking about that. Unfortunately, it should be more people. It's not as many as it should be. But yeah, I don't think it takes a whole lot of knowledge per se to have this discernment because a lot of this is just out there. I think the biggest thing is to not get fooled by disinformation or you know, like you said, lost going down rabbit holes in terms of information that's not credible or coming from goofy weird people who obviously.
Speaker 6: Don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 5: And I would say, you know, start with, you know, the good documentaries like I mentioned, Watch Mirage Men, Watch Kim Trail's a Secret War, which is on bit shoot, which I just texted that I found it. It's the twenty fourteen documentary from Italy.
Speaker 6: I mean, all this this kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Is pretty you know, pretty easy to spot once you kind of know what's going on and what's going down. So but it's it's unfortunate because it would be greater for more people in churches talking about it. But I think a lot of people are just ignorant, and a lot of people are scared.
Speaker 6: A lot of people are.
Speaker 5: I don't know, they they would follow rather follow sports ball and you know, garbage like that. But yeah, you know, sports ball is not going to be there if there's a giant economic collapse. Yeah, if we have another if we have if we have COVID twenty seven right, which rolls out right, we're not going to have sports ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mentioned something as well from two Thessalonians that says that the great deception, a huge deception, will come over those that don't love the truth. We already saw this in full, full action over the past three years. You know, people always say to me, and regardless of the fact that there's been some success in waking some people up, I've shared a.
Speaker 1: Huge success story the other day.
Speaker 2: But but you know, for the most part, it's more of this just glazed over blank look that.
Speaker 1: These people just it can't penetrate their minds. That may already be one type of mind control that's happening.
Speaker 6: I won't I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't discount that that's a possibility, you know already through the technology. But really it is this, it's it just seems like a veil jay where they can't see or love the truth.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's the thing is that the irony is in that text, is that the punishment is that you're given over to the delusion because you didn't.
Speaker 6: Love the truth.
Speaker 5: So it's God basically giving you what you want. You want lies, Okay, here go believe all these lives. Sure, but that's the price that we pay for, uh not listening to people who were telling the truth and had a discernment. So, you know, the thing that I keep seeing is that so many people just have no discernment. It's very bizarre, you know that, because a lot of this stuff is pretty easy to Like I said, you know, when you know how the system works, the world works, Like all this stuff is really cheesy, corny, dumb. The syops that they run are so obvious, they're so fake. But if you don't love the truth, then you're gonna fall for there. You're you're gonna default to believing that whatever the system says is true because the system says it.
Speaker 6: It's exactly what O'Brien says to Winston.
Speaker 5: He says, I want you to believe it because I say it, not because you think it's true, not because you think that's what I want to hear, but because you actually believe that I can tell you what's truth.
Speaker 6: That's how the system operates.
Speaker 5: And so if people believe that, which is obviously garbage, it's obviously ridiculous, right Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Bill Gates.
Speaker 6: They don't decide what's true. It's absurd.
Speaker 5: But if people want to default to that you will pay the price, you'll pay the consequences for that.
Speaker 6: And we've seen that in the last three years.
Speaker 5: I mean I was been telling people first ever to stay away from all.
Speaker 6: These stabbies and all this stuff. And you know, I was.
Speaker 5: Saying that in two thousand, first in two thousand about stabbyes of two thousand and five or six, and I mean I've been made fun of ever since then. So but people aren't making fun of me as much anymore because they've seen so many of the.
Speaker 6: Things that I talked about. I I learned about the push for world government.
Speaker 5: All this stuff in nineteen ninety eight, so you know, people have seen me as a sort of crazy conspiracy theorist person. But even back then, I was just going by what i'd seen the un talking about, the actual documents of these groups talking about and then too, you know, for basically over twenty years. That was ninety eight, twenty five years now of being a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 6: I've seen a lot of things.
Speaker 5: I've read a lot of books, I've watched a lot of things, and met a lot of people, met a lot of experts, a lot of really high powered people.
Speaker 6: And even though I might I might have had.
Speaker 5: Dumb ideas when I was eighteen first learning about this stuff, and I've gotten some things wrong over the years. On the whole, I'm about ninety five percent right.
Speaker 6: So I'm not just tooting my horn.
Speaker 5: I'm just pointing out that, you know, I didn't just learn about this last year, not saying you did. I'm just saying it's something I've been looking at and studying for twenty five years. And I studied at an academic level as well, espionage and geopolitics in grad school.
Speaker 6: So all this stuff is real. It's absolutely real.
Speaker 5: Now there's a lot of junks that's not real. But yeah, you just have to love the truth and you will be led down the right path, or if you don't, you will you know.
Speaker 6: There's consequences for that.
Speaker 5: I mean, we were saying for a long time it's going to come to a point where there will be consequences for mocking the conspiracy theorists, right. My wife and I were both saying this for a long time because we had a lot of people in various churches who were really mad at us, adamantly against us because of stuff that we've been talking about for a long time, and then one of the last three years show not only were we right about our analysis, everything rolled out like we said, and all the stabbes were deadly like we said, And many of those people have just doubled down. No, you're still bad because you theorize and you talk about that you're bad. You're the bad person. No, you're the bad person because you love delusion and lies and your own.
Speaker 1: Stupidity, endurance, stupidity.
Speaker 6: I'm serious, love wallowing in the ignorance.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you love the world.
Speaker 2: And this is what this is what I say, Jay, It's it's a love of the world.
Speaker 1: It's a love of the system.
Speaker 2: It's a love of the fake security that they've given you over all these years, a love of the fake dream that they've painted for you that has nothing to do with success. I heard a john a talk by John Lennox some time ago on this topic about, you know, the way that the world has painted success for us is just a flat out lie, you know. And the things I've read some stats this morning published by Wall Street Journal about how the less and less Americans are, and of course the stats could be fudged, but it's I think it is indicative of the state of the world.
Speaker 1: Less and less.
Speaker 2: Americans think that having children is important, but in fact, only thirty percent of respondents thought it was, whereas the rise of people that thought having money was important was getting higher every single year. And it's you know, what are you going to do with your money when you're when you're eighty years old and you have no one around you and you're lonely and you.
Speaker 1: Haven't you know, I mean, it's just you know.
Speaker 6: And the money isn't really either. The money is yeah, fake money, so correct.
Speaker 2: Correct, And I really think it is a life where your treasure is where your heart is, and you know, not saying money doesn't matter. Of course you have it. It's great if you can earn heaps of it, no worries, be generous, do whatever you want with it.
Speaker 1: My point is that.
Speaker 2: It's the love of money, the love of the world system, the love of it, the fake security that they've painted for you, which by the way, is on the.
Speaker 1: Verge of collapsing everywhere around you. It really is a great opportunity to push us further to our faith.
Speaker 2: And this is the way that I see it, Jay, this is why I'm not depressed and will never be depressed because we have something that's that's so much more secure than what this world has to offer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it all goes back to the garden, right, because you know, what Satan offers is a false, mimic copy version of what God offers. And God offers us resurrection and divine life. Satan offers you a fake resurrection, fake immortality, fake divinity through all of these deceptive means like oh, you're going to be downloaded into computer, you're gonna live forever. Oh but none of that's true obviously. So it's all lies and deception. And there's just basically basically layers to the lies and deception. So there's like a government layer of deception, and there's you know, a spiritual layer of deception. So I think one thing people could do, which they don't actually do very much, Which something I did a few years ago and got really heavily into that really helped me.
Speaker 6: Out, was study.
Speaker 5: Study the history of Watch a lot of documentaries on conmen, Watch how people are deceived in different cons and you'll notice the patterns that different con men, famous conmen, famous you know con operations have done. Oh well, it just happens to be exactly the same methodology of the big people on the big level, right, And you'll notice, like Klaus and Davos, they're not doing anything different than what small time conmen do.
Speaker 6: It's just on a bigger scale. So when we understand.
Speaker 5: Deception and the principles and practice of deception, we're a lot more I think, fitted to not be duped by these things.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, And the cave really is to love the truth. The cave really is to hate deception. Love the truth, love what's good, hate what's bad. It's it's really a simple thing. And you know, if you're offended by something that you think is good but actually isn't inspect within yourself while you're offended, first and foremost. You know, all these people getting offended at things that violate their beliefs. You know, you come at about Christianity. I'm not going to get offended at all because I'm so secure in that truth. And so you know, for the people that immediately jump and get offended when there when their worldview is threatened, maybe your worldview isn't so so secure then if you're if you're so easily offended.
Speaker 6: And good point, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: So I think I think that I've always said that the key is to be a lover of the truth.
Speaker 1: Jay, you definitely are that.
Speaker 2: Let people know where they can follow your work, and I mean it, Guys check out his stuff because his analysis on Hollywood is fantastic, but his stuff on philosophy, and you know, there's there's so much work out there that Jay does.
Speaker 1: It's very varied and.
Speaker 2: Truly I think, you know, beneficial for our day and age.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just saw a twelve course history of Western philosophy course that's so available on my website or over at Autonomy University with Richard Grove. We do live events now across the so we'll be doing some more of those. We have a live event I think in Hollywood we're going to do in June. We have a shop where you can get my books. Of course there's obviously esoteric Hollywood that I have other books as well. My wife has books. This is if you want my all my geopolitical, theology and philosophy stuff. It's all on this big fat red book. What else do we have? I noticed they just put the TV show that I did a few years ago on YouTube, although it's not actually the whole TV show. You just have to go over never mind.
Speaker 6: On that, but you can find my TV show that we did.
Speaker 5: It's called Hollywood Decoded. It's a really good show. I'm still proud of it. That was like twenty seventeen or eighteen full season of a show we did. We haven't done any debates in a while, but I've been focusing on movie breakdowns and geopolitical book breakdowns, so we've been really focusing on breaking down the writings of the elite. And lately I've been covering Operation Gladio and organized crime in the Vatican, so I'm looking forward to kind of lecturing on those things. But yeah, all of that stuff is at jaysnelsons dot com. All that stuff is on my ROCKCN channel Ja Dyer, and if you look for me on Twitter or Instagram or anything else, you'll find under my name Jay Dyer.
Speaker 1: Well, I've just brought up your website.
Speaker 2: I've given a lot of credit to your work, but also your wife's work. She's such an amazing, beautiful, like just classically beautiful woman.
Speaker 1: You know, I believe that you.
Speaker 6: Know you want to chat with you too, by the way, Oh good.
Speaker 1: Yes, anytime, anytime.
Speaker 2: I think that we need more women who just are valued for their intelligence and true beauty rather than you know, the way that women.
Speaker 1: Are portrayed in society today.
Speaker 2: I really think she's a great example of that, so I'd love to chat with her. But Jay, really love your work. Thank you for your time, and for everyone watching share this everywhere. Get this information out there, protect others against the coming deception of this age, and if you're a lover of the truth, you will find the truth that is the truth.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much day, and we'll be talking to you again.
Speaker 6: Zoom all right. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Follow us on all of our social media platforms. Our main platform for communicating worldwide news seven days a week is Zmedia on Telegram, a really really great community of intelligent individuals in there, Instagram, Maria dot Z, e E E three e's I wouldn't recommend Facebook, highly shadow band. You can find us on YouTube under z Media, but a lot of our content and sets get censored on there, so Rumble is the place to see all of our videos. If you're not subscribed to our Rumble channel and you're watching on there, or even if you're watching on zmedia dot com, subscribe to our Rumble channel, and as always, you can find all of our content on zmedia dot Com, our very own platform. Thank you so much everyone for tuning in today's Share this everywhere and God bless the New World Order has openly declared war on the free people of the world, and now they're telling us to expect catastrophic cyber.
Speaker 1: Attacks over the next two years.
Speaker 7: Weather events, no power grids down, mobile cell services out. Contact your loved ones anywhere, anytime with the Satellite Phone Store. The BIV is a revolutionary GPS based device which allows you to send SMS messages via your phone even if you have no.
Speaker 1: Mobile or cell service.
Speaker 2: Galileo will ensure you always stay in contact with zmedia, other trusted information sources, and your loved ones that can update you in real time in the event of an emergency. Don't be caught out and unprepared for the unprecedented times we are living in.
Speaker 1: Stay ten steps ahead through secure encrypted communication.
Speaker 7: Visit SAT one two three dot com, forward slash Maria and prepare yourself and your loved ones now