Speaker 1: Hattie you must be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm and Zana I am.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, tell by the shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're your fly orientation too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna be crazy two weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh this room.
Speaker 2: I mean you could say I'm on this floor. Yeah, you could say we're gonna be neighbors.
Speaker 1: They they didn't tell you at the front desk, did they.
Speaker 2: I'm just guessing because you don't seem as nervous as me, and especially when I saw you, I mean no, no, no, I didn't. Oh, I'm not good with words sometimes. Oh you you look fun more than fun. Honestly, I think that's going to be part of the problem. But what Yeah, Well, it would seem that the company is it would seem that, well, they keep cost low. Since most hotel rooms come with two beds, they want us to double up. Yeah, yeah, it's co ed. Well, I guess they figure sense we're adults. You know, we can shack up in the same room. And it didn't cause too many problems. I personally didn't get to hr disaster waiting to happen. Well, I mean, someone at some point is gonna do something silly, and we're here for two weeks, and I don't know, or maybe they guess we're just gonna be said plumb, tuckered and tired after you know, going to all the different meetings and everything. I guess you're right, yeah, no, no, No, I wasn't trying to imply anything about you. I don't I don't know anything about you. I guess that's just what I'm saying is none of us know each other. I'm flat bablin, but yeah, no, pleased to meet you. It's why they only gave you hotel room. Okay, they give one to you and one to me, and well, yeah, okay, I no, I haven't gone in yet. I was so nervous to go, and I didn't want to be in there and just have the person I was gonna up bunking with.
Speaker 1: Just walk in, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 2: Just be like hi, and then you're like, oh, I'm in the wrong room nine. It's me.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, but we can go in it's right. Oh oh oh oh, this is a problem, isn't it. Oh? This is.
Speaker 2: This there's only well it's quite large.
Speaker 1: I mean the bed, the bed, I mean.
Speaker 2: No, I I clearly wouldn't know whether or not that is or not that sis matters. In fact, I don't really lie two big sasas queen. It is not a term anyone would use for me. What well, you know, because small stature. I just said, Oh, I'm sorry. I'm tend to over share whenever I get nervous. I okay, all right, Well how about we just.
Speaker 1: Which bed would you like?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, you're jilrius ladies first, Okay, I'll take the one by the Oh. Well, I thought maybe they pulled apart. I didn't think that there was solidly one. Well, you know, that's how you make a king bed. It's just two, you know, twin beds put together. I just we're gonna have to share the same bed. I can sleep on the floor, you know. Well, you know, I'm just kind of used to that necko marown. You know, it's okay, and I can.
Speaker 1: I'll be fine. You know there's window that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't be sleeping during the day, so I won't be sleeping in the sun, so I'll be fine. I'll be fine on the floor, you know. Just toss a pillow, give me a blanket, and I'll be good. To go ride his rain or we could request another the hotel's booked out. Well, I mean we could do a couple of nights like this and then I could request another the entire time.
Speaker 1: Oh beans, now I figured this was this would happen. Okay, well, you know what, we're adults.
Speaker 2: I don't have to go anywhere near you, and you can. We can even put some extra we can request extra pillows and just have it go down the middle. And well, no, that really won't work because I tend to move around quite a bit, quite a bit. No, I legitimately move around quite a bit. I'll be over here one minute, then i'll be over there the next minute. Then I'll be running out. Yeah okay, Oh, you toss and turn quite a bit too. And I do tend to What about covers, you know, I tend to run really cold, so I put on a lot that could make it not a natural bear.
Speaker 1: Well it's just okay, fine.
Speaker 2: If I sleep in a bed next to someone, I tend to end up rolling up on them because I tend to run very cold. Okay, I gravitate to whatever is warm, and if there's a heat sarce, you know, like a nice cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did take cute. Oh my god, I said that. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's not professional.
Speaker 2: That's not the things to do. You don't call your coworkers cute if you have to go to HR over that, I understand, but I'm just trying to say, there's gonna be even bigger HR incident than just calling you cute if we lay down in that bed together. Okay, all right, we could just try it for a couple hours. If I touch you it, I'll just feel free to like hop up, shove me off. And I can I can cat nap downstairs in the lobby or something.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't mean that in Oh no, it wasn't. Tiny's a turn of.
Speaker 2: Phrase with that, But yeah, I can. I can absolutely cat nap down there.
Speaker 1: And just.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just exhausted. I was on that plane. I had to travel close to ten hours a day. I had to layover and delays, and then I had a bunch of children on the first flat and on the second flat there was this guy who just well he didn't shower to keep you guys, he had a rough travel session himself. I couldn't blame him, but my nose was offended. My nose is offended and it made it very hard to try to sleep and get some wrist I'm sorry. Okay, well here, how about we just both shuffle into the covers and just.
Speaker 1: Here, No, it is, it is getting late. Just we just snuggle down.
Speaker 2: There's there's plenty of room. And oh really, well I do I do so? Like can?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: It's just friendly petting, right, I would just it would be nice just to have you. Oh yeah, no, that feels now so good, just having your hand glad all over my skin and running through my fur and giving me nice screeches and my hair just see, yeah, this is a bad as bad as it'll get. And I just oh clause I didn't to scratch up shades something feer Sorry, I can't really control them whenever I'm getting nice sciritch what No, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: It's just I worry about bothering you.
Speaker 1: I would just hate to you.
Speaker 2: Have I don't know. Just there's a scent coming off of you that I'm not familiar with. Well, no, like I can smell when someone's scared or they're happy or they're angry, but this is just oh, your cheekies, your tekies are they're kind of red, kind of petty, they're kind of oh, they're uh, they're very m They're I I I definitely think we're.
Speaker 1: Hr is not going to be very happy with this, so no.
Speaker 2: Goodness, gracious, I just oh, it's so hard to keep my O my palm. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no again, I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. But if I'm.
Speaker 2: I, what do you call this touch starved? No, I know that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: No, no, not about you, but about me. I guess maybe I am too.
Speaker 2: It's been a really long time since anyone has ever you know, well that.
Speaker 1: This kiddy, if you know what I mean, Oh, I mean, I mean.
Speaker 2: A lot more than just head scratches. I'm just saying it would.
Speaker 1: That would be what that sent would be.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I wouldn't have I guess clocked that you were in to me because I was too busy imagining you in me. What Sorry, I just is it kiddy Gorman here? Well, I didn't a grab towards gravitate towards things that are hot. Really no, and no one ever told you you just have the sweetest little hook dog eys.
Speaker 1: I've ever seen about that.
Speaker 2: Really, no one's ever told you that you are absolutely.
Speaker 1: Like a dream what No who.
Speaker 2: Cares about those brad pit taps and supermodels. You look like the perfect version of someone who's obtainable and real, someone who will stay in your life and isn't so ethereally fixated on their looks. That makes you feel insecure that you're gonna have to work over time in order to keep them. You have the most comforting, delicious, amazing aura around you, and it makes me just want to have my claws to send and clamp into your back.
Speaker 1: And make you mm come hither.
Speaker 2: I sec bye. We need to think about on tomorrow and getting our getting some sleep so that we York get what. Yeah, no, I think we should relax before well, that definitely would help me relax. I am can't say I'd be the most opposed to it. How about to not we're not coworkers. How about to not we're just two people that have an insane magnetism.
Speaker 1: To each other.
Speaker 2: Because I know I've never felt like this towards anyone else, and I quite don't think I want to miss the opportunity of experiencing whatever this m HM could The m hm, Hey guys, is Alexander here. So sorry for the infrequency of my uploads recently. I have been working tirelessly on I swear this book. I'm going to be dropping at least the first fifty pages, if not the whole PDF version onto Patreon because I just want to get out there. I want to show you guys that I have been working on it, have it done. I just arguing with Amazon and formatting has been fun. I also think that there might be something up with the title, because even buying the domain of it was difficult. I had to like prove because the name mail Order Monster Girls was apparently quite sus I thought it was just funny. But AnyWho there, Dida. I want to say thank you to everybody who's been super supportive during this process, because I haven't been uploading even on Patreon as much as I have. Those of you who are still subscribed, Thank you your real ones. Those of you who are not also thank you for having been subscribed and totally understand that I haven't uploaded in like two weeks. But I did put a post on Patreon where I asked, what did you guys like? And I'm going to start working my way through those. I'm not guaranteeing that I'm going to do all of the ideas, but especially if it fits with my YouTube channel from Patreon, I'm definitely going to do it, and maybe I'll do some one off ones because like comfort audios don't tend to do well on my channel because I've done it before, but I still don't mind doing a few for Patreon. I'm probably not going to do sound effects though, for the next couple of weeks while I get this project completed, because I want this book out. I want a physical copy of this less for you guys, and more because I've always wanted one. It was something I started after a major depression session, for those who don't know, broke up with someone I cared about, care about tremendously, and.
Speaker 1: This was I'm a workaholic.
Speaker 2: Whenever I'm sad or like down, I tend to just do a whole bunch of projects to keep my mind off of the thing that is going to cause me to shut down. It's one of those if I just keep moving and wait for the feelings to go away, and wait for the heartache to go away, then maybe, just maybe, just maybe I'll get to the other side and.
Speaker 1: While while using the projects. It's a distraction. Is it healthy? Absolutely not? Is it who I am? And I accept that.
Speaker 2: Anyways, guys, I am barreling. We are bailing towards thirty thousand. Even though I haven't been uploading like the subscribers are going up way higher than it should be considering I haven't been uploading anything, which is.
Speaker 1: Insane to me.
Speaker 2: I am going to be catching up with all of my comments as well, because I usually answer all comments the first comment. If you leave multiple comments, because some people caught on that I only answered the first time you post, I will also not respond to the subsequent comment.
Speaker 1: And it's not to be rude. It's just that I get so.
Speaker 2: Many I want to get back to everyone at least once before I get back to people twice.
Speaker 1: So oh, I feel so guilty.
Speaker 2: Doing that, But surely you guys understand so, or at least I hope you do, and if you don't, I don't know what to say. Anyways, this has been Sena Alexander. I love you guys to death. Thank you for all of the crazy support you guys have given me. Link to my Patreon is in the pinned comment below and the spicier version of this will be will absolutely be up on Patreon, so see you guys,