Speaker 1: What's up, everybody, it's us. Cecily and Stephanie were back with Part two. I have been noticing and this is this is a little scolding for the people who just popped on and they're like, oh, I didn't even I'm sorry, I didn't even know you guys had a part one. Well we do, and it was right in the title, this is part two. A lot happened, a lot was set up. We talked about were wolves. I told a very personal story about a guy that I dated, that we both dated, that we both dated Cecily for longer. Never forget that like hurt my feelings. And it was a little bit of a Parisa Brian kind of situation. And I think, if you don't care about me, then fine, don't go back and listen to part one. You know that's up.
Speaker 2: That's I agree. Yeah, no, I'm with I have to support Stephanie on this one.
Speaker 1: On this one, now, a lot of you guys are like, well, we just wanted to get to where Captain Kim is like coming hard for Faith's shoulders, literally coming coming on her shoulders. Oh my god. That just reminded me.
Speaker 2: I have seen the finale of and just like that I get it a little bit early and I have seen it already.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: We're not here to talk about that yet. We're talking about that later in the week. But coming hard might factor in in a way that we thought it would.
Speaker 1: Oh no, if you are, if you're up on the lens, straight up, come shot, straight up, come, And I think they should do that for this too.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to get dirty. I know this is like a faith based shot, so I don't mean to like turn it into anything else.
Speaker 1: But what if what if Captain Kim was just like it just just all over the camera. What if just finish fine out? Oh my god, I've got it. What if Kim and this is only captured on night vision, but people keep waking up with like something like a substance on them, and they're just like, what is on like my stomach or my arm? And then they the producers all find out that the night cam is capturing Captain Kim going around and like jizzing on the women.
Speaker 2: Masturbating on people, jizzing on them, and then they have to have that meeting like they had to have after the hot tub incident. Like it's a very special episode of and like a lot of times we make jokes and then for some reason they make Hannah to get this. She's very uncomfortable, not very not very well spoken. She's like, I don't know what do I say? And Wells is like, say the thing, earn your key. I can't carry this all for myself. And she's like, okay, well, anybody here got jiz do buck Captain cam you fill out this form.
Speaker 1: There's like a legal force. They have to go watch like some sensitive civity training and they're like, why why do we all get hurt? Captain Kim is the one that was masturbating on people against their will. They're like, well, we just have to make sure everybody understands that's not okay. They're like, well, I think we have nothing and that we didn't endorse that, and that ABC Disney did not in any way, just so, and you're signing that, you're saying that you understand that. And Hannah's the one trying to explain the legal terms to everybody. She keeps looking at well, indemnifies, indemnifyer it, it's just indemnify, we indemnify. Oh sorry, okay, okay, okay, go hi, but Wales, can you help and he's like, nope, I'm taking a break. I'm taking a much needed fucking break. Hannah, what have you even been doing here this whole time? What are you doing? And captain him? For some reason, they let him stay because then he sues them for like age discrimination. Yes, it's like all the other everybody else. Jizz is on everybody. You think Brian's not jizzing in the OCE all the time. He's like, I had to do that for my heart? Did the EMTs told me that I need to release stress on my heart and that's how I do it. I'm sorry if that's like gross to you old people. Coming on people's faces is like somehow.
Speaker 2: We're saying all this, somehow that's not okay, But it's okay When Jeremy Jess is on everybody, including production and they're like, we don't love Jeremy either, but he definitely does not do that.
Speaker 1: He's like, okay, all right. I he starts like trying to pull out like military stuff. Oh my god, my stomach is great, I'm crying. Well, the reason we're saying all this is because Captain Kim. This is the part where he's giving faith the most obnoxious massage, and we did talk about this part one, so you want to go back, and because we gave this a lot time, you know what, and everybody's really weird to even get into how what people's reaction is. We should talk about something. We should break from that and talk about something that we really like that makes us happy, and that is mint Mobile. I know you were like, where are we going with this mint Mobile? No? I think yes, tell us, tell us about it. I made the switch to mint Mobile subtly made the switch to mint Mobile. Why because we like saving money. We don't like overpaying for our wireless and mint Mobile for a limited time is offering three months of unlimited premium wireless for fifteen bucks a month on the nation's largest five G network, so you don't have to overpay and you don't have to have like unexpected overages and like you know, this is all inclusive, unlimited talk and text. It's amazing. So this year, yes, skip breaking a sweat and breaking the bank. Get this new customer offer and your three month unlimited wireless plan for fifteen bucks a month at mint mobile dot com slash rose pricks. That's mintmobile dot com slash rose Pricks upfront payment of forty five dollars required equivalent to fifteen dollars a month, Limited time new customer offer for first three months only. Speeds may slow above thirty five gigaby, it's on unlimited plan taxes these extra sement mobile for details. It's pretty good. Huh. That was amazing, Thank you, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's really kind of grossing everybody out that Captain Kim is giving this very long massage to Faith, who's groaning sexually. She's like, oh yeah, and it goes on for so long, and everybody's notice everybody's getting older. Yeah, it's a lot because he won't stop, but he's like rubbing the same spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the one thing that kind of does bug me a little bit is Kathy. Kathy's too much sometimes because she it's it's I get it, we don't none of us want to see that. And you're like, look, I'm not having sex with anybody, all right, none of these fuckers. But you don't have to be like so gross something. Thank God, he's not touching me all right. Already. She's not nice, remember, isn't she zip it? Yes, she's mean, She's really mean and I wouldn't want to rine. She is really nice as a person, Like I'm glad she exists. But I'm not saying like get but I don't want her to hurt herself. I'm just saying I wouldn't want to hang out with her. No, I wouldn't either make sure she was She was genuinely mean to Teresa, and she hasn't really like she's like she's only sorry that it came off that way to all the viewers. I don't think she's changed. She's like super super into her plastic surgery and her you know, I don't. I don't think she's a great lady.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with you one hundred percent. Then we start like retreading everything again, like Bailey vocal fries about the rendezv.
Speaker 1: It's just the same.
Speaker 2: Now we're hitting that spot that I was complaining about before we even started, of like so much filler speaking of cafe.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, there's.
Speaker 2: Just so much though, It's like now, but now we're getting to an interesting part where Brian is gonna finally pull us, but also.
Speaker 1: Why is Bailey going around? She goes down to the pool with Jessus Spencer and she's like, yeah, it's really hard because like Brian is super in love with me, like he's trying to have a secret rendezvous with me, Like why are you telling people that I don't know? She's telling her Like ah, got so Brian pulls. So then Parisa now knows, and she tells Alex, who already knows. Yes, And Alex is very strangely defensive of Jared, like she loves Jeremy for some reason. Yeah, so she's like no, no, no, no, no, no, it's not like that. No, no, no, And I think maybe Alex is a pleaser. Maybe she's a little bit of a pleaser. So she's sort of like, no, no, I mean, yeah, you'd gone on a date with and you know, like she well Andrew, and so blaming is like insane to me. She's like yeah, but the whole reason, like, oh my god, you this is a misunderstanding. Jeremy was just really mad because she went on a date with somebody, you know on Bachelor in Paradise, where the whole name of the game is going on dates with other people. But Brian was I mean not Brian. Jeremy was so angry about it that like instead of you know, maybe like backhanding her. He just thought it might be great to get back at her by like calling Susie and trying to get Susie to come back. That's all it was, h right, I mean, can you believe that that's what she does? But now, on what planet is that a good excuse? Yeah? He was just really, I know you don't understand that I'm.
Speaker 2: Just getting back at her because she just was like, did the thing you're supposed to do on the show?
Speaker 1: I mean. Also, so it makes it okay for him to fuck with Susie, like if that's the only reason he's doing it. According to Alex, this makes me really question Alex. Alex thinks it's okay because he wasn't really into Susie, so he just called her when she was at the airport and asked her to come back, right, Just it.
Speaker 2: Makes no sense, right, Brian is the only person that's making So Brian tell finally tells Bailey.
Speaker 1: It's like, just tell her.
Speaker 2: He finally tells her, and then so then Bailey runs back to Jeremy for obvious obviously vocal fries about it. Like ducl says is in He's like, yah, yeah, what the.
Speaker 1: Also though, which was super annoying. Well, first of all, yeah, Alex is just like, oh my god, Jeremy is my really really really really good friend. Oh my god, and then I just met. But also Alex is now questioning herself, like, my god, was I not a good friend to tell to not tell Bailey that I knew about that? Yeah, Alex, you weren't a good friend. How are you?
Speaker 2: But she wants them to be happy. I could understand only maybe this is just me defending Alex because I love her so much. I can understand just going Okay, that was a real weird blip and the editors made it a bigger deal and now they're happy together. So why But I mean, the why of it is a it's your friend, but also you're going to see it. She's going to see it and wonder at the reunion like, why the fuck did anyone tell me?
Speaker 1: Right? You all know this? And by the way, this whole thing where she's like he said he'd propose on the spot, he did say that he was. After word, he goes on, I'm just kidding, just kidding, But I remember doing that episode and going like, but he's kind of he's like, just kidding. I mean kind of serious though, like really into her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well he lies later it is like I never said no, no, I didn't ask it out. That's totally c Yeah, and I also made this note. She's very upset, understandably, Bailey.
Speaker 1: She's crying. She's crying in a way that's like, you literally just met this guy. I know that.
Speaker 2: It's like a lot of steaks and you're tired and you're drawn, you know whatever it is that makes you act like this, but this is insane. There has been a few, but she's like, I mean, she's like she says, she's screamed, crying right out of mind, right and h and Jeremy's really like not either. He's just blank as a person, Like he's just not into her. He's just not that into her. And she just doesn't, you know. He's like, oh, Sarah, no, I don't I don't like spells low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she's like, I just I just want to go home, right, And he goes he doesn't, I just y'all just met. You just met right. How how come he doesn't even try to go like, oh no, what's going on? What's wrong? He doesn't have it. He's not that guy. He's like, I should have called off. He's doing he's very like he's doing the like, oh my god, you interrupted my sleep. He's like, what time is it is? What in the morning it's going on? And he just basically goes back to bed. She runs out and he's like, like, snoring again. Good night. She goes, do you regret your decision? Do you regret choosing me? Do you want to be with Susie? And then he's like, nah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I lock y, I'm glad that I'm with you. I'm going to go back to them, still tired and good night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She's like, then they're playing this and then she's like, but I don't want to lose more people. Okay, did somebody murder her whole family? What are you talking about? Wound?
Speaker 2: Now we're going into some sort of trauma bond wound that we didn't even know, you know, like, I just can't.
Speaker 1: You're only twenty five years old.
Speaker 2: You're gonna trust me, You're gonna have a lot more guys that leave you. Yes, I'm not trying to be I mean most likely most like it's probably in this state, like it's not relaxed.
Speaker 1: How do how doesn't have anybody else, But even for the game, how does he just let her leap Like she's like, I'm gonna go home, and he's like, okay, good night, Yeah, goodnar what so then yeah, then they're playing this White Lotus music again, which is absolutely unacceptable.
Speaker 2: You cannot just lift another composer's music. It's so obvious that's what they're trying to do. They're showing him walking around the eyelands.
Speaker 1: I remember that Mike White is in a fight with that composer. So is it awesome? And he loves reality? To me, he loves it. But no, is it possible that the composer was like, fuck you, Mike White, I'm gonna I'm going to compose something that's almost exactly the same and then just put it up on the free market so that like make it free, like anybody can use it. Yeah, I can't do it, but it's like like animals and stuff, Yeah put it up. Yeah you make it public domain?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean that's interesting, or Mike did it not? The composer's like, I'm gonna make my own version, but it has to be just different enough that they can do it.
Speaker 1: Who knows knows? So now suddenly Brian for no reason, is like, I'm not sure if I should have told Bailey, and everybody's like, oh my god, poor Bailey. Why didn't any of these fucking people that knew about this tell Bailey? Why are we protecting Jeremy? And they're all making it seem like, oh, we're just trying to protect Bailey from getting her feelings hurt. Really, this guy's an asshole who fully fully called Susie and wanted her to come back in the old and said, oh I regret I regret picking Bailey. Everybody knows this, and they're on his side. It's crazy making, but.
Speaker 2: It's also crazy making because then they're lying to Jeremy. Bailey is lying to Jeremy about who told her. She doesn't say it's Brian right away.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want him. That would be well because Bailey is just now starting to feel like, oh shit, everybody's mad at Brian and he was actually doing me a favor.
Speaker 2: Oh, she finally comes to your senses because then Jeremy, I guess is he talking to Brian when he's like.
Speaker 1: Did I thought I like telling her about So that's Dale. Dale is such a villain in this episode, it's so gross. Dale comes over.
Speaker 2: Dale knows he knows everything, right, like he knows the truth, but he's just fucking around, right, It's.
Speaker 1: Just just asshole. He comes over like he's in the mafia. He puts his arm around Brian and he's like, what's going on? What's going on? Bro? He knew what was going on. And then you know, Brian's trying to be like, yeah, I don't know. I don't know what's going on, and Dale's like, yeah, you know what seems like somebody talked to Bailey. Somebody told Bailey stuff, some talk some shit. Was it you? And then Brian's like, reach out that you're talking about USI yeah? And Brian's like he's totally free.
Speaker 2: He's like what he's like when you called her? He's like, what's a phone? What do you mean called? What's a phone? Who's Susie? What's what is this?
Speaker 1: Who are you? Who's Jared me? I mean he's really freaking in a way like Botok's in my brain and I it's yes, so I don't I don't know, I don't remember it, so what to do.
Speaker 2: It's actually very funny to watch, like Brian really got himself in a pickle.
Speaker 1: And then Dan then Dale tells us and this was so annoying and it's gonna happen with Kat later too. Dale's like, yeah, he says this to the camera. He's like, yeah, you know what, it wouldn't make sense to me that Brian would tell Bailey that because his integrity's too high. No, he says it to Jeremy. He's like, yeah, man, I'm glad to hear that you didn't do it, because that would really surprise me, because you your integrity is like too high. What You're too good. You're too good a guy. You wouldn't do something that fucked up. You wouldn't tell a girl the truth about a guy who's fucking her over right, And then Dale tells the camera, you know what, I do believe in him.
Speaker 2: There's something weird, there's something My god, he doesn't he's just been programmed to say all that. It's so stupid and it makes no sense. Why be mad at Brian and not Jeremy. It makes no sense, as we've said, and then as we keep seeing over and over again.
Speaker 1: So then Alex is like, I'm like, I'm gonna go check on Bailey, like I don't think she's doing well right now. So then Alex goes to the room and then we have to see the like surveillance cameras in the room, and Bailey's still like at a ten, She's like, I'm going home. I'm gonna go home. He's like, no, no, you look at me. You look at me. Don't go to sleep. Don't go to sleep. Put this on. You never go to sleep with the concussion. Sleep on this. She's it's like the most dramatic thing. Alex is like, Brian hit you in your head. Don't go to sleep, and she's like, no, Brian, no that's not true. Brian just told me about about Jeremy. And she's like, oh my god, Brian has beaten you. I must go back and tell the others. We've got to get Brian off this show. And she's like this because he called Susie like a while back.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's all stupid. I mean, it's it's not great that he did that. But can I give you a little side story really quick, please? Okay, when I was in third or third or fourth grade, I went to a slumber party and I remember it was my friend Tanya's house, okay, and we're all in our pajamas and we did all our presents. And remember it was when you had like puff we had glitter, a lot of glitter puffy pens, like puffy paint pens, so you could write with like glitter pens. And so somebody like drew like doodled on like somebody like her like a shoe box. It didn't matter. It was like someone had given her shoes for her birthday. And on the shoe box someone like wrote a heart in a glitter pump and Tanya got really mad and everyone got all up in arms and they were like, none of us go to bed until we figure out who wrote on the box. And my friend Julie and I were just talking about because we remember every single we were laughing so hard at the time. In third grade and they made us swear. Each one of us had to swear on a bible. It was Waco, Texas, so we all just had to swear. We all just did it. We were like, I swear on this bible. I did not right, And Julie and I were both like did one of us do it? And we're like probably, I don't remember fucking knows.
Speaker 1: But it was like the biggest hysterical histrionic, Like we just went nuts. We turned on each other like like say them, you know what I mean, We're like just like it's just that's what this reminded me of the whole like somebody died that Yes, it wasn't the person who did it. We killed the wrong person.
Speaker 2: We killed the wrong person that we had to bury. And it's hard Waco. Everybody knows everything. If you go down to Long John Silver's and you're trying to bury a body behind it, they notice, right somebody that I mean, you can like you kind of wink and say, like I know you're a headache, and then they won't tell.
Speaker 1: But it's you know anyway, That's what this reminded me of. Just for no reason. Everybody's just insane. Yes, they're losing their minds. Okay, especially Bailey who's just out of control. So Alex is trying to soothe her. Totally off topic, but uh, are you watching Hunter Wives? I am not. I got like a little preview of it and didn't like the previews. Should I watch it? Well, it just reminded me of what you're saying about. It's very tixes very tixes a lot, I know, sure, reminding me of some of your stories about how people are. It is fair. Oh are y'all doing there's a lot of that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of and there's a lot of on their face. Yeah, bless your heart, don't talk to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, so so so let's let's see. Okay. So then she did, Alex does the thing that she did before where she's like, oh my god, this is crazy. Jeremy is like in love with you, he likes you so much, He's and he's such a great guy. He's just he's just super jealous and controlling. Like that's how men show interest by punishing you for being open to going on another date. That's all it is. And then Bailey goes, Billy goes, but I heard he was like gonna propose to her, and Alex goes, absolutely not. And then Alex tells the camera, I don't want her to have any doubt, Like, I mean, she trusts him and she's giving her heart to him, and I don't want her to have any doubt. Meanwhile, Alex doesn't fucking know because and this is gonna come up later, but we all saw on camera Jeremy told Brian in the room that the whole conversation, Brian is telling the truth here, every bit of it. Don't you remember that Jeremy was saying like, yeah, I proposed her on the spot all that stuff, and none of the other ones were there. They just heard it from Brian or Jeremy told a couple of other people what happened. So it really makes me mad that Alex is completely sticking up for Jeremy here. So then Jeremy totally bullshits the camera by saying He's like, yeah, like Bailey's upset, but that was like stuh eight days ago, and like I need to talk to her to die. You think you should have maybe woken up when she was scream crying at you and talked to her then or not. He's like, because like the like really into Bailey, you know, like and if she goes home, like I guess, like, oh, if I go home, like I guess maybe Bailey will like come with me or not, I don't really care, of course, not like yeah, I don't care. I don't really There's no reason for me to be here without Bailey because like I'm so into her and like yeah, and he goes something about as soon as the money came into the game. He's like, remember that they chironed on him. He was never into her. They showed the thing which like five hundred thousand reasons for him to stick with Bailey. Now remember they chiron that on him. Everybody knows he doesn't give a fuck about Bailey. Now we're all supposed to be like, oh my god, he's so into Bailey. No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like this went on for so long and show, Oh my god, this is just so long, like we get we get it, like we get it. So then Bailey comes in. He's going to talk to her.
Speaker 1: To that. Bailey comes in, She's like, I'm packed, but I haven't.
Speaker 2: He's like, you're a gone hom Like no, I haven't decided yet, but.
Speaker 1: I'm packed girl, go or don't. I can't take this. But before that, before that, what I think is funny, just to show you how nonchalant Jeremy is, he just walks over. He walks into like the breakfast bar area, you know, where they're all sitting around having breakfast, and he's like, he just walks up to Captain Kim. He's like, how's your heart right? How's your heart Yeah, nothing going on, No, don't need to talk to Bailey. Just like cool, cool, like what's going up your heart rate? And Captain Kim's like, it's good, it's good.
Speaker 2: If he's started giving him a massage, let me show you how good it is. Sit here, Jeremy, and he starts giving him a real deep and he's like, Captain Kim just has the magic touch.
Speaker 1: But then this is good. This I'm sure made you mad too, like it made me mad. So this is right before he talks to Bailey. Spencer walks up to Jeremy and he's like, how you doing, man, how you doing? And he goes, well, I got woken up three tabs last night. Ros like what, oh that's your biggest problem. He's like, yeah, I didn't sleep that well because like fucking Bailey was like having feelings or whatever. Don't care. Yeah, oh okay. So then they finally talk and Bailey has the lake she's she's packing. Oh. By the way, by the way, the producers did a chiron of Jeremy and they just wrote for him. Woke up, woke up and is in damage control, woke up in damage control.
Speaker 2: Totally wrote it kind of wasn't. That's the weird thing is he barely was in damage control. He didn't really care at all. I mean, like you said, like you just that's the thing. He doesn't really care. So she's going on and on. He's like, no, I like y'all, I do like y'all. I think it's just the ha.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She's like, I'm so that's just so. Then Dale Dale was talking to Jeremy and just gassing him up. He's like, yeah, man, you guys are great. You know, you didn't do anything wrong. Like you and Bailey have been strong like since day one. I mean except for the part where you like called Susie and told everybody you just regretted picking her, and then you called Susie and begged her to come back and said you want to propose to her. But other than that, like you and Bailey are tight. Fuck anybody that tries to come between you guys. Yeah. Is this before she sees Bailey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, so then uh she's she won't stop. I just was like, again, this conversation so long because we already had it. She's like, she says, like, is that of Susie came back? And proposes like I'm never saw that.
Speaker 1: I'm not. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: So I was feeling for Bailey at this point because for whatever reason. I mean, she's you know, she's really beside herself. Still, I don't like that kind of crime when you're crying that hard and it's just all in your nose.
Speaker 1: It's like you can hear the snot in their voice.
Speaker 2: Maybe take a beat, but I guess she had taken a beat, like she packed. We didn't see all that happening.
Speaker 1: But then she tells me she gives away all her power because she's like, nah, I'm packed, but like I'm not gonna leave, like I don't want to leave, like I want to believe you. And he's like cool, cool, live and believe me, and she's like I'm okay. Then she tells the camera she's like like normally, like in real life, I would like be like fuck that, but like this is paradise and we don't have a lot of time, so I'm gonna be like forgiving. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: On the scene, it went on so long and it was her vocal fry with his voice. I tried to fast forward it and for no reason, my remote wouldn't work, it would not let me fast forward it. So I was like, okay, well then watch this, and I muted it for one full minute until we moved on to Kathy and Keeth. Oh I had to I couldn't take it.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I couldn't hear her voice and I couldn't It was the same conversation about it was like being in an actual relationship where someone won't let something go and you're like, either you're gonna either gonna move on or not, you know what I mean. Like I couldn't hear her voice anything. I guess just for me. I take my job like, you know, just just for me. I take my job like kind of seriously, like I get that. I'm like, look, I get it. There. We have an audience, we have listeners, and they're like, I would like you guys, we also want to fast forward.
Speaker 2: They are very much are like, oh my god, thank god you Okay, muted it so we don't have to hear Bailey like again though about Susan and he's like, nah nah that's your nah. Yeah, I like you Okay, so then we do move I didn't mute it until Kathy popped up, which was probably not the best time to dip back in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and because she's not really into Keith right is not Ay I just wrote here like Kathy can fuck off. She's she's like, yeah, you know, they're just shit talking, Captain Kim. Yes, and then we kind of cut to Kim like he's like putting on his poor heart monitor. Yeah. She's like there's just reason, like we can make fun of him, but you can. Kim is like going from girl to girl. She's like, first she was first, he was into April and had his hands all over her. Then he was into Leslie and now Faith. But you know, you know, like I guess he just needs to find someone who can like sit and watch soap operas. Listen, that's mean, because that's so key. It's like more stuff than you are. Kathy.
Speaker 2: He also served in the middle like thank you for your service, not you, Kathy. Yeah, seriously, Yeah, she's just shit talking. And then I just read something about oh yeah, faking orgasms. She's like, We've all done it.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: I'm like, Kathy, I don't need to think about you faking orgasms. No, it's not because you're not because you're older, but because I just like, in any way, I don't want to think about it.
Speaker 1: What is the she okay, so Faith said something not Faith, but Kathy goes, I mean, you know what if Faith, if that's her guy? Then and then she says does a Jewish like a Yiddish saying but I but I was talking to my phone and it came out as m O A shared. It starts with an M. I want to say, I spell it again. Sorry I spelled it, but my AI spelled it m O A L E J like. She said something like then good for them, like but in a Jewish like then then like Max, maybe it was Max? Do you think it was Mac? Let's look it up. I dare anybody to try to google that Mac. Yeah, we love that. It's such a beautiful song. Now Jeremy is just really wanting to know if Brian is the one that told her. He's now he's mad, right of course, so uh he's like, I, you know whatever, So Jeremy, she's lying about it. She's like, I don't want to send Bryant home, right right, right, right right, And Jeremy is like, I mean, yeah, like I told a few other people, but like that's fucked it, because you know, I want to be I should be in control of people knowing that I betrayed her, Like that's my business. How this twisted logic is so crazy to me? And they're all agreeing with him. Yeah I know, so Kat, I know. Kat talks to Bailey and she's like, who told you? Who told you about the Jeremy and Susie thing? And Bailey goes, what a say? And then Kat goes Kat's like, well they think it's the girls, and like the girls are like mad and confused, like as if now Bailey's throwing the girls under the bus, Like, well, now they think it's the girls. So now we're going to be in trouble who cares?
Speaker 2: But who fucking cares? In trouble with who? Like who gives a shit? In trouble with Jeremy? Like why are they so on the wrong side of history here? And why I have written down that. Sean says something like I love America, which I came out of nowhere. I didn't even understand what he was talking about. Oh, he's like, I love it. I'm a big fan of America and voting. All that's I'd forgotten Sean was there completely had you, Like, I didn't even I had to think about who he.
Speaker 1: Even was for a second. I was like, wait, who's this he sucks? Who's this weird little be atwater? Yeah, that's a Republican Okay, so Kat So basically, Bailey tells the camera like, you know what, I'm really appreciative that Brian brought this to my attention and I don't think it needs to be a public knowledge. Like but she which she says rightly. So she's like, but you know what, I really would have preferred it to come from one of my girlfriends or from Jeremy. Yes, that would have been the best thing. Yeah, maybe Jeremy could have told me. And they there spent a lot of time with Jeremy going like I was going to tell her, Like that would have been good for me to be able to tell her. Well, at the same time, you're saying that was like eight days ago, okay, so you've had a long time to tell her and you didn't. So you weren't going to so and Dale was the biggest person who's like, yeah, you were going to tell her. You could have told you were going to tell her, Like, it's not like you were going to keep this from her because he was going to keep it from her. So basically they're setting up this thing where Kat's like, can we even trust Brian? Yeah, and everybody's like, yeah, Brian's a liar, we don't trust him. So now we just have to sit in a watch people talk about who they're going to kick.
Speaker 2: Out, and there's a lot of it, and it's all the same thing they're all having, Like there's a lot of recaps. Some people think they should kick out an older person, you know, one of the goldens. Some people think, Brian, we don't know. They're just the editors are trying to like we don't know, yeah, and we don't know. You don't know what's happening. Brian is freaking out though, Yeah. And then Dale is just an asshole. You know how much I don't like Dale. Dale is just so creepy. And he's like, yeah, Brian, you know what, Like i'd I hate to tell you this, but like, yeah, you're not going to get a.
Speaker 1: Rose, Like yes, he says that, which is like everybody hates you now, Brian. Then Brian kind of I just wrote he kind of throws Parsa under the bus here, like like, doesn't he I don't know if he says Parsa or just the girl. I don't know why I wrote that, but something like I don't know, I don't know. Maybe she did it. Oh I have Brian throws Parsa under the book. Okay, I'm not sure. Maybe maybe that's why they're all mad. But then Parsa is now suddenly feeling more in power and she's like, listen, you should you need to go talk to Jeremy and you need to fix the vibe. The vibes are off that right because everybody wants to kick you out, which I'm going to be leaving and that's not cool, So go fix the vibe. Mm hmm. So Brian goes and talks to Jeremy and he tries to bullshit a little bit at first, but then he's like, yeah, you know, I wanted to talk to Bailey because like she was really worried and like you know, she was going to like see things back and see that something was going on with Susie. So I kind of like decided that, like I would tell her some stuff. Uh So Jeremy is crying so hard. He makes it he makes it seem that Bailey asks like, hey, like that Bailey approached like Brian completely lies, and then Jeremy's stunned. He's like, aw what He's like, there's no hero here, which is hilarious. I don't think it hard. I don't think it was your face to let interfere and Marini relationship. Why do you think it's your place? And then he goes, you should have brought it to me first, like I'm not here every day thinking about Susie. Yeah. Then Jeremy tells the camera like, I'm not a fan of Brian. We got to send him home. So then the next five minutes of the show I just wrote, now everybody is telling Jeremy, yeah, we're gonna pick him. He's not trustworthy. Don't worry, Jeremy, We're gonna get Brian off the show. B cood bro yeah, brood, broke head, broke cood. That's when Wells pops up and he's like, what the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, what is actually happening here? I loved Wells and have remembered why he was here. How Wells Goes goes, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills right now, Like, how is Brian the bad guy. So you mean to tell me Jeremy was trying to hook up with Susie. Brian's the only one that told her about it. No one else thought she needed to know. And now Brian is the bad guy and not Jeremy. And then he goes, that doesn't sound like bro code. That sounds like douche code. Yeah, did you say douchecode or douchebag code whatever, because either way, whatever it is, it should be the name of this episode. But for sure, like yeah, I mean he said, and I just we were like, oh god, finally we have That's what Wells is there for.
Speaker 1: That's what he's supposed to be, is the voice of reason. Yeah, Ana, we told it right down. So Jeremy right bag code for later when we're like, what are we calling this episode? Now we know now it's written down. It's written down, man.
Speaker 2: So Jeremy wants Brian gone, and I was just like, oh my god, I just get Oh.
Speaker 1: Then Faith and Kim I just said just make it, and then Kat goes to camera. She's like, yeah, like, personally, I would like to see Brian go because he's not someone who has loyalty or integrity. What the so you and Dale have been all of you guys are talking about is how Brian doesn't have integrity? What are you talking about? Because it makes no sense? And Kat I just wrote, Oh girl, Kat, come on, like you're now siding with Dale. Who's the biggest douchebag here. He's the worst. He's the absolute worst at every turn with Ali, Joe, with anybody. He doesn't give a shit about Kat. He's just like, yeah, like any any other girls here, Yeah, I want to just like fuck some girls? Yeah right, yes, So we don't know at this point. We're about to go into the Rose ceremony and I don't know. I didn't know who it was going to be at this point. I'm like, also, I also just like didn't care at this point. Why has it been going on for a Rose ceremony? Were two hours? But I mean and Captain Kim cheases that there might be a surprise, and I just wrote, I don't think there will be.
Speaker 2: Well, the surprise is the cumshot that's going to come onto the camera now.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I know I keep saying that, and I say it in our and just like that recaps as well, and I will stop saying that after these shows because that's enough.
Speaker 1: But I can't seem to you right now, and why should you? Why should you try to control? I mean, so Jonathan, the guys have the roses.
Speaker 2: He gives it to Leah and he says you're welcome, which is funny and everybody laughs. He finally kind of gets it. Obviously. Spencer gives it to Jess. Nobody cares. Andrew to alex Dale to Cat, we know all this Sean to Andrew says to Alex, I love your moral code. I guess I guess her morals because she kept the secret from her best friend there, so she's got a good moral code because she refused to like tell on Jeremy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew, right, so then who cares about Sean.
Speaker 2: Jeremy obviously gives it to Bailey, although it's not necessarily obvious because he could have been like, yeah, I'm not really Angrea I called so again, what if He's like not a lot of people say a lot of things that got me thinking about Sizzy.
Speaker 1: And Bailey's like, oh, this's not just not coming out of her. Billy's like I'm going to go home, and Jeremy's like, yeah, you are, because you are Rosaly go home, hack Sisey can back. Well they are, I mean they're teasing this thing of where they're going to bring back somebody that like, which is going to be another thing where nobody I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, Right, So there's two So Jeremy gives it to Bailey and there's two roses left. So we have as Keith and Kathy, Brian and Parisa and and Faith and Kim.
Speaker 1: So there's that's like, you get right, isn't that right? Gets it first? One couple gets Keith. Yeah. First Keith gets a rose and gives it to Kathy. Now we're down to or Brian. One of them is going to get the rosempump and they give it to Brian. Yes, and I just like what yeah?
Speaker 2: And then he and then they show Captain Kim and Faith just banging on a ship that we didn't even know was there, his ship, which.
Speaker 1: Is so weird because that seems to go against some kind of navel code. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a navel it's literally enable. But they got it approved by Trump. He's like, yeah, you can use the military ship for this.
Speaker 1: What's it for?
Speaker 2: Which it's Bachelor in paradise, Yes, you have my permission, and he's like, I I mister President, Yes it's an honor, and then they yeah, they bring it in and they're just like, but it's let me just I want to make sure, like we're not just using it on the show, but we will bang on it.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh, he's like, oh yeah, please do He's like I can I bang on it too, and Captain Kim's like of course, yes, okay. So then so then what are we have looking for? What's what's the previews? What's next? No, it's just people getting getting upset, which thank god I do. The problem with.
Speaker 2: This show, if I may, is that I loved I have loved it this season, as you know, I've been like I've been a big cheerleader of this season. But the problem with any of these shows, first of all, went off the rails now that it became a game, so it's just a different show, and I guess that's fine, but then also it just always fall. It's like with movies, like the third act is really hard to keep it together because now we're like, who gives a fuck, it's not fun anymore. Where they don't bring somebody we don't care about any of these couples because now they're all just being strategic. Yeah, I mean Spencer and who deserves to win? I guess Spencer and Jesse, they've been together since.
Speaker 1: Day deserve win because they're remain attracted to each other. It's they is kind of going along with what you're saying, is where they're all like, well, we're the ones who are in love, so we deserve to stay. So I guess Jonathan doesn't deserve to stay because he's not attracted to Leah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's the thing. But like what is the money for? I guess that's the question, Like what's the game? So you get five hundred thousand if you can stay, so then it becomes like survivor, like not getting voted off. So it's yeah, strategy, So then what was the whole point of the shape? So is it that you're in lover? Is it that you is love enough for the strategy? Is that what they're trying to say, like maybe the person should win where they're not playing a strategy, they just belong together. And I don't even understand where they're headed, Like are they they're not even talking about engagements?
Speaker 1: Anymore.
Speaker 2: They used to be like, who will get engaged? I mean, do They're not even trying to push that anymore, are they? Because that's insane, Because it really is insane. I mean, that is a stupid thing. It's a good thing to get rid of. But now, but then, what's so the stakes are just money? But why do you get the money? The money should go to someone who got their hurt. Hurt, give Leslie the money.
Speaker 1: It's like, I've.
Speaker 2: Said this before, it's an old joke that all of us have. But it's like, as someone who's never been married, I'm like, give me the toaster. You're combining your fucking financial resources.
Speaker 1: I don't have to buy you something. I agree.
Speaker 2: So why are we giving money to the people they already or they're getting love. I mean, it's not gonna be Jeremy that wins. It's not gonna be Brian that wins.
Speaker 1: Ooh.
Speaker 2: Maybe the twist is going to be like that show where at the end they can choose not to give it to their partner. Yeah, Like maybe there's gonna be some physical game or some weird thing and then whoever, just one of them wins and you can just like split it or not, but they'll all split it because no one they're not gonna I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hate it, okay, I love it. Bye everybody, Thanks for being here this week. Shouts. By the way, listen to episode one because we did do shouts. So also tomorrow is the finale, probably series finale, Let's Hope of the Valley, which is also excruciating, and the finale later in the week of end, just like that, which I have seen and I'm spoiling nothing. Thank you, all right, everybody, We'll see you tomorrow for the Valley. Bye bye, thank you.