Speaker 1: These people are liars, they love criminals, they're Nazis. They're just the worst. And so this is just a stark reminder you're not equipped. You're not equipped to work exactly. Democrats are a hot mess express right now. It's bad. It's real bad. Hello, good morning, Happy Monday to all of you find people. How are we this morning? It's Monday?
Speaker 2: I know, got a case of the Mondays, right, I do have a bit of a case of the Mondays. When that alarm went off this morning, I was like, what, Like, No, that is unacceptable.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: You guys were going to start off the show catching up on some storylines that we discussed on Friday, because remember the chick that we found out was the I don't know what her official title is, but she's basically the person who runs the official Democrats Twitter account. Yeah, her name is Paulina like Magna butt or something like that, Magna Butte.
Speaker 1: I'm not making that up. It's a Marvel Hero magnaviut.
Speaker 2: So she appeared on Some Dudes podcast to talk about all the controversies surrounding her tweet about Stephen Miller and saying that you're an ugly f to Stephen Miller and so obviously there's been backlash and I don't know who this guy is it's interviewing her, but he wanted to find out if she had any message in particular for Katie Miller, who, of course came out and was like, she's like a you know, childless, unmarried biach essentially. So he asked Paulina Magna, butut, do you have anything to say to Katie?
Speaker 3: And Pauline and magabut content and creative director at the DNC. So Katie Miller has been posting about you. She went on Fox and she's been talking about you, and she's made it very personal about you, Paulina, So I want to give you the opportunity right now to respond to Katie Miller if she's watching this. What do you want Katie Miller to know?
Speaker 4: I want Katie Miller to know that her husband is an ugly fuck. Stephen Miller is one of the most powerful men in the country right now.
Speaker 1: He is a White House official.
Speaker 4: Who is taking to Twitter to hurl these absolutely false and transphobic attacks against an amazing candidate in Texas, James tallerco. We simply called him ugly, and I think that what he has been doing is ugly. He is celebrating when Ice shoots down Americans in the street. He thinks that it's cool when families are separated, and it's just absolutely disgusting. And so, yeah, I stand by calling him an ugly fuck.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's nice. She seems classy with the K.
Speaker 2: So she's not backing down, but the backlash continues even Simone's who, of course is I mean, you know, she's an MSNBC super left person who has a comms background, and.
Speaker 1: She was like, this looks bad. You know what I mean, like, this looks bad when she says at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was actually surprised that she said as much. But she said, why is the DNC creative director doing interviews about the social media post responding like, this is her personal social account. Where is the comms department?
Speaker 1: She is the comms department.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she went further and said, from a comm's perspective, this is insane because now they're way off message. Katie Miller's strategy worked. Now y'all are doing interviews and posting cakes. I don't know what that means takes maybe talking about something that has nothing to do with what you should be focused on the senior staff of the DNC needs to clock in lastly before y'all start with the mess I will not be going back and forth on this. If you disagree, that's fine. We're all entitled to our opinions.
Speaker 1: Good night. I mean, she's she's right. I can't believe I'm saying that, but she's absolutely one hundred percent correct. And yeah, Katie Miller wins. She wins the comms war because she she is basically showing that they have no nobody at the helm that is an adult, which it's not shocking. I mean, look at the people that are running on the dim side and that's I mean, my god, we're going to be talking about that, I know today. But you got a colown show over there. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: And now the focus is on Katie Miller and what she said, and not at all on the point that they were.
Speaker 1: Like, he's an ugly as f Okay, seriously, are we in high school? Yes?
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 1: You obviously are God bless you.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, by the way, this segment is going to be filled with all kinds of different news stories that have nothing to do with one another, namely, case in point, I saw this, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, can we just not so?
Speaker 2: Curtis Leiwa is apparently i'ing another run for New York City mayor in twenty twenty nine, and I just somebody needs to tell him that we're just.
Speaker 1: Not that into him. And you know what I say is not a good look. It's like just enough enough, No, it's enough, all right.
Speaker 2: Speaking of offices and people running for them, So you know that in my home state of South Carolina, Nancy Mace is running for governor, right, and she has been waiting and waiting and waiting for Donald Trump to endorse her. And there's another woman who's currently lieutenant governor of the state, Yvette, who has not been participating in any of the debates, which is odd. I don't really like that. I don't like that she's bowed out of any of the governor debates. But there's all kinds of other people also running. It's a very crowded GOP field for South Carolina governor. So early in the weekend there were rumors floating that Donald Trump was going to endorse the lieutenant governor, and Nancy Mayce posted this, Pamela Yvette is not endorsed by Donald Trump, do not believe her lies, I might go.
Speaker 1: And then literally just a few.
Speaker 2: Hours later, there was this so endorsement of her.
Speaker 1: Yikes, yikes, Nancy, Maybe she should maybe she should get like confirmation at that before Okay, all right, highly respected and very popular Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina. Pavett is at event is an America First patriot who has been with me from the very beginning. She never wavered, never let me down. It was the only South Carolina gubernatorial candidate to endorse me as soon as I launched my twenty twenty four presidential campaign. She crisscrossed South Carolina and other states for me, and I said at the time that this is truly something which I cannot forget now. Pam is running to be the next governor of South Carolina, a place I love, in one big in twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, and twenty twenty four, getting the highest vote by far in the state's history. A successful entrepreneur, businesswoman, and civic leader. Prior to becoming a distinguished lieutenant governor and working with my friend and great Governor Henry McMaster, Pam has proven she has the courage and wisdom to deliver strong results for the people of a wonderful state in our nation. As your next governor, Pam will fight hard to grow the economy, cut taxes and regulations, promote made in the USA, champion our amazing farmers and ranchers, keep our border secure, stop migrant crime, Strengthen our military veteran safeguard our elections, and protect our always under siege Second Amendment. Pamavet is a good friend, fighter, and winner, and will be a terrific governor of South Carolina. Pam is my complete and total endorsement. Oh my god, she will never let you down. A big added plus Pam is that I hear Henry McMaster junior, the brilliant, very confident son of Henry and Peggy. We'll be running with her as a next lieutenant governor. I love South Carolina. President Donald J. Trump, So what do you think about her? Since you're South Carolinian? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't know enough yet, because actually I was kind of gunning for the attorney general who is also running follow by the name of Allen Wilson.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'll look.
Speaker 2: At her and I'll I'll make up my mind before the primary next week. I think it's next week. I thought it was on the ninth something like that. Anyway, I'll obviously make a decision ahead of that.
Speaker 1: But she's I like that. She's a business a businesswoman and an entrepreneur. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Nancy is crashing out you guys, like.
Speaker 1: She she could not.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously when you post something like it's all lies, Donald Trump is not endorsing, and then he does. And so she's doing that thing now that Thomas Massey was doing, where she continues to post photos and even AI videos of her and Trump together back when he endorsed her for her congressional run a couple of years ago, and making it look like she has his current endorsement, which.
Speaker 1: Is not cool. It's not cool.
Speaker 2: So she's posted this, for example, I have a one hundred percent lifetime voting record supporting Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And then it's like been NonStop, you guys. She did it again.
Speaker 2: She quoted him saying she's a fighter.
Speaker 1: I know about that. Like it's it's getting it's it's like it's like I will not be ignored, Dan don I will not be ignored, is what it is. It's just giving super desperate and it's not.
Speaker 5: She needs to.
Speaker 1: Stop calm down. Maybe she just run on your own, Like, just run on your own courd, like, do your own thing and don't worry about Donald Trump, Like what is that? Yeah, I don't know that his endorsement is going to be the end all, be all for event. I've no idea. You have a records stand on it, Just yeah, what is that?
Speaker 2: And again, I don't like the fact that the Lieutenant governor has not participated in the debates.
Speaker 1: I just I don't like that when.
Speaker 2: Anybody doesn't participate in the debates. So I don't that's a strike against her in my opinion. But you know, I'll check her out and see and if there's South Carolinians in the chat, please let us know your favorite. But yeah, that's that's what happened with Nancy Mace. Continues to be happening with Nancy Mace because she's not stopping. Okay, she's going to continue to be like Trump loves me, I swear, even though she's not endorsing her.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yeah, it's real weird. It's really really weird.
Speaker 2: Wee Okay, moving on again. I'm totally unrelated headline to anything, but I saw this, I think it was from Breitbart, and I was like, you have got to be kidding me with this. There's a bunch of idiot democrat women, including Rashida Talib, who are They held a press conference about how much they're periods hurt and how it is quote and I'm not making this up economic violence when employers don't pay women to stay home from work while they're on their periods.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, could you.
Speaker 2: Please just pull us back fifties hundred years because this makes us look so helpless and forget week.
Speaker 1: These are feminists, you guys. Are these are modern day feminists. These are the same women who are like, yeah, we totally want Islam to take over. This is I don't understand modern day feminism. I don't get it. And no way does that make us equal to men because this is what they wanted, right, They wanted to be equal to men. And now they're like, no, no, we need a week off for our periods. We could go be in the red tent with other women.
Speaker 4: What if?
Speaker 1: I don't even so stupid? It is bizarre, Like I don't even there is no such thing as feminism these days, Like it's just in all the like the as feminists, like the women back in our mothers and our grandmother's era that were actual feminists, are just looking at this going what it's Yeah, it just it doing it takes it. I mean, it just pulls us back. It's just they're just so stupid there. They are weak and pathetic. Just yeah, you're period, like, get over it.
Speaker 2: And if you can't, then don't work because this is pathetical. If you want to, if you want to make employers that are men not want to.
Speaker 1: Hire you and act like this, it's like like the women that come in with their babies and demand all sorts of stuff because they had a baby. Women have been doing this since the beginning of time. If you can't do it, then yes, stay home, stay home. Mm hmm. You're not equipped. You're not equipped to work exactly.
Speaker 2: Some good news from everybody's favorite reporter, Peter Deucy.
Speaker 1: Is having baby number three. That's slow.
Speaker 2: There's going to be either a brother or sister to Joor and Bridget and I thought that was so cute. That's worth sharing.
Speaker 1: I love those names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bridget, they're so proper and traditional.
Speaker 1: I love that too.
Speaker 2: There is some complaining happening on socials right now because Chunk Yogurt and Hassan Piker have both had their visas canceled for trips that they wanted to take to the UK. So Chunk posts about this first, saying I've been banned from the UK. I tried to get on a flight to London to attend sxx SW at London and give a speech at Oxford. I've been banned for criticizing Israel?
Speaker 1: Are we free anymore?
Speaker 2: This is oppression of Western citizens by our own governments on behalf of a different country. Hassan Piker also saying the UK has revoked my visa as well.
Speaker 1: All at the behest of.
Speaker 2: Israel, the West is betraying liberal values for a genocidal, fascist foreign government. Soon we will all become Israel. And then, if it wasn't already ridiculous enough, Glenn Greenwald piped in and this is just a piece of his forever long diatribe where he said, note that the UK government just banned entry of two American citizens not because they criticized or worked against the interests of the UK. It was solely because they criticized and oppose the one country deemed sacred and off limits in the UK and so many other Western countries.
Speaker 1: Is real. I'm so confused by this though, because if you look at the UK, it's I mean, it's it's not like they don't have a bunch of people spewing the merits of Islam there. I don't understand, Like, I just don't know if I'm buying this. I'm not buying it. They're not banning these men from the yeah, day are they are like they can't go there? They can't. Yeah, they can't.
Speaker 2: They are not allowed entry right now, same as how Candice Owens is banned from entering Australia. It is the country's right to say you are not good for our public good, so you don't get to come.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what they did.
Speaker 2: The ridiculous part is that all these clowns are saying it's because Israel.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: In fact, the woman that banned them is Home Secretary Shabana Mahmoud, who also is very very critical of Israel, and so and and Valentina Gomez was banned from the UK not long ago.
Speaker 1: She's I mean, you know what I mean, Like they don't get to say it's Israel's fault. Is it. Is it like a permanent ban or is it just this particular time that they wanted to end being allowed.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's forever, but it's right now they're not allowed.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we should do more of that here, I know.
Speaker 2: Right so every I mean, I know that there's a lot of people who are like, this is really bad.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: The antidote to bad speech is more speed, and we need to not prevent their message, but counter the message. I think it's fine if I think it's if the UK thinks that they are going to cause disruption to the general public good, then they get to say you're not allowed to come in.
Speaker 1: I wish you would do more of that. Oh, I wish we were more like Japan, you know, and vet people, like if they just they actually vet people that come in and go. I mean, it's we don't do that nearly enough. We just have like this gigantic welcome Matt. We're like, everybody, come on it. Why are we doing that? Why? I think we should do more of this. I don't have a problems at all. I have zero. I just I just I wish that it was I don't know what the specifics are like, if it's a complete and total you can never come into this country then, or if it's like we're just banning you for a short period of time to like make a point because they have a ton of people there who hate Israel, all righty.
Speaker 2: Well there's just and there's a huge number.
Speaker 1: It's just wild. Protests are happening right now. It's not a good time. I don't think it's for But even if it is, okay, they've decided that.
Speaker 2: These jerks are going to just cause chaos and mayhem, and they don't want chaos and mayhem more so than they already have.
Speaker 1: Yes, So meanwhile they're here, yeah, exactly. Meanwhile they live in the United States. We should take note and be like, maybe we shouldn't want them either. I don't want them. I don't want them. They hate America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they constantly talk about that, so so GTF. Unfortunately they are US citizens, which makes that a little problematic, but you know what the point stands. Yeah, and Michael Knowles said the UK has also banned two senior members of the Israeli government and threatened to arrest and Yahoo if he sets foot on British soil.
Speaker 1: This argument that it is.
Speaker 2: Somehow at Israel's Behest is so freaking stupid, and it just reveals Glenn Greenwald for being the anti Semite that he is.
Speaker 1: We already knew he was an anti Semite. I mean, sick of these people. Yeah, it's Glen. I mean all you had to do is say Glenn Greenwald and I already it's like you know where that stands. It's like it's just ridiculous. All right, Moving on.
Speaker 2: We talked on Friday about the Freedom two fifty and how completely botched the rollout of the list of performers went. There were like five performers at least who had about out or even said that they didn't know that they were performing in the first place, which just of course made everything look even worse. Vanilla Ice is one of the performers who is staying put, and he released a video explaining why.
Speaker 7: This construction site just just in. There's a situation. It's going down. America is turned in two people. Come on, man, let's go.
Speaker 5: I'm super honored to do this concert with everybody. We're going to bring back the nineties. Put your dancing shoes on. You'll be happy. Trust me, it's it's all about enjoying the great time of two hundred and fifty years man, from George Washingtons and now and all the presidents and everybody in between. This is a magical event that's gonna happen and very rare.
Speaker 1: So I'm honored.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: This is going to be epic.
Speaker 7: And uh that's it.
Speaker 1: We don't take anything too serious.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: We're gonna bring the nineties.
Speaker 1: That's how it works. Going in, just going inju go.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna turn everybody into a teenager for the night, proud to be an American and proud and honored for this event.
Speaker 1: So get in where you fit in and we'll see you there.
Speaker 7: Hallaha, go yeah, going go check it on these kids.
Speaker 1: Word to your mother. Indeed, right, I mean, this is how everybody should be. Of course, what is these people who are like, oh my honest Trump, so we can't do it. It's your country, Like, shame on you for not wanting to celebrate two hundred and fifty years of your country, the country that has made you rich and successful, that country. You ungrateful jerk. So he is he has the right attitude, God bless him. That is how everybody should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody said, please sing Ice Ice baby police.
Speaker 1: That is of course what he is going to sing.
Speaker 2: In fact, when we went and saw him because we did a Vegas Yeah, he was just at a club that we happened to go to and he was singing other things and we were like super irritated.
Speaker 1: Right, it was for my fortieth birthday. We were there for my fortieth birthday, and we were and we just happened to like walk and we're like, oh my god, Vanilla Ice is here. What is going on? So what a wonderful surprise that was. Yeah, that was so much fun. You guys like he's he's so great and so fun. And you know when he says, bring back the nineties, I think it's one of those things where the eighties and the nineties, the nineties were like the last I think we peaked. We peaked in the nineties as a country, and then everything started becoming like very divisive and ugly, and we've become more violent and just awful to one another. Honestly, I think that's when he says, let's bring back the nineties, I think that's what he means. I'm not right, I mean, it was those were some good times. Man, they really were some good times. Trump tweeted about this as.
Speaker 2: Well, and you can read this please.
Speaker 1: I understand artists are getting the yips having to do with their performance on Wednesday. So I'm thinking about bringing the number one attraction anywhere in the world, the man who gets much larger audiences than Elvis in his prime, and he does so without a guitar, the man who loves our country more than anyone else, and the man who some say is the greatest president in history, the goat Donald J. Trump, to take the place of these highly paid third rate artists and give a major speech rallying the country forward like I have done ever since being president. Two years ago, the United States was dead. Now we have the hottest country anywhere in the world. I don't want so called artists that get paid far too much money who aren't happy. I only want to be surrounded by happy people, smart people, successful people, and people who know how to win. So by copy of this truth, I am ordering my representatives to look at the feasibility of doing and America is back. Rally on Wednesday, Washington, DC, same time, same location, only great patriots invited. It will be a wild and beautiful celebration of America President Donald J.
Speaker 5: Trump.
Speaker 1: I don't love this idea. I don't and I he'll talk too long? Is that why?
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like we've heard his rally speech so often, just over even the last six months, and it'll be more of the same and nothing particularly different. There are a million like up and coming artists that maybe don't have name recognition. That would be great and it needs to be about that and not just another Trump rally. And so there was a tweet about that very thing from Matt Walsh, who also not happy, saying I'm actually pretty pissed at how bad they've bungled America two fifty. First they tried to invite Mi V Millie and a bunch of other absurdly washed up geriatric one hit wonders. Then when that didn't work, they decided to convert the event into a Trump rally where Trump will talk about himself for ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: This should have been a.
Speaker 2: Massive, raucous celebration of the country and it's two hundred and fifty year history. Now it'll be a political rally identical to the ten million other ones we have already seen.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a great point, I can still be I'm not disagreeing, but I can still be mad at the people who totally should be doing what they should be doing, and that is getting up there and performing because they love their country. Like like if it were any other president, they'd be doing it. It's just that they're not doing it because they're such wusses and they won't get up there and do it because it's Trump's. Shame on them. Yeah, I mean I do agree with Matt to some degree, but my god, like just.
Speaker 2: Just because he's acting like it's I mean, because Trump is acting like it's either those performers or him, instead of just getting like performers that you know are gonna that they're I mean, even if it's freaking Lee Greenwood again, you know what I mean, even if it's the no Brainers, even if you bring back or if you bring John Rich or all people that you know will be happy to perform, just do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's still great performers. I mean, it doesn't have to be these other people. A lot of country artists that will do it. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. There are a ton of country artists that will get up there and do it that absolutely adore America. And you know what, I would venture to say that there's some other rock ones too, you just have to find them, literally, just put a I think the people who are organizing this they're just not very good. No, they're totally they're totally screwing it up. And I hate, hate, hate that they're screwing it up so badly.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when you feed your dogs and you don't give them a supplement.
Speaker 1: Why would you screw that up? Whycause you don't mean to there's rough greens? Why Why are you starting Lindy on this? I probably today because it actually.
Speaker 2: Had her first vet appointment and you know, those things checked out. I'm gonna go ahead and start adding that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, time you should. She's gonna love it. She's gonna lick it clean, you guys. I give it to my three dogs. It's an easy way to keep them happy and healthy. They love it. I've seen improvements in both of our well, mostly in our rescue dogs because they were hot mess when they came to us. It's packed with probiotics, enzymes, omega oils. Like Lindy already is gorgeous, She's gonna become even more gorgeous. She'll be like a supermodel dog. She will be totally a supermodel, like ninety supermodel dog, not like the new supermodels, but the ninety supermodels. It has all sorts of Omega oils and twenty live vitamins and minerals. It supports digestion, energy, overall health, and it does it from the inside helped, and you really can see a difference, like ours are way more playful, which can be a bad thing because they have a lot a lot of energy. So thousands and thousands of dogs take this. You should totally try it. If you haven't, you don't need to change your dogs. So you just sprinkle some on the food that you already have and it just makes any dog food better. You can get a free Jumpstart trial bag just cover shipping. Use discount code chicks to claim that bag at roughchicks dot com. That's a rough ru f f chicks dot com promo code Jit do it do it so on for Friday, I think it was.
Speaker 2: We did have a couple clips of Jill Biden's interview with CBS, and the rest of that interview was released yesterday, so we do have some clips to share, but first, because this is related. Trump also had his doctor release a summary letter of his recent medical visit and the results of it, and basically, it's no surprise he remains in excellent health.
Speaker 1: It went into.
Speaker 2: Great detail about his labs and you know, specifics about his health which we won't get into all the specifics, but suffice it to.
Speaker 1: Say he's doing really, really, really really well, much to the dismay of liberals. Yeah, I exactly hate this, and they're like, this is fake. I hate this. He should you know, I want him to die. I mean, this is they're so mad about this, which shows you who they are as people, right, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So there were a couple of new clips of Jill Biden from yesterday that I thought were of interest enough to share. The first being, Hey, what's the deal with you guys saying that you weren't going to pardon Hunter and then you went ahead and pardoned him. Here is her ridiculous explanation for that.
Speaker 6: President Biden had said that he would never pardon his son, he did, and then he pardoned him. Did you urge the president to think again about that?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, Joe said in the beginning, I won't pardon Hunter. I won't pardon Hunter. And and then.
Speaker 1: And did you say and then that.
Speaker 9: This department changed and I think that the process was not fair to Hunter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean it's it's okay. The Justice Department changed, and.
Speaker 2: So Democrats lost, and so you've got freaked.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, that's apartment. That's exactly she should have said, like, I don't know, he just he had a look like it looks like he had a stroke, and then he did it. That would have been more believable, you know.
Speaker 2: She just this is the worst, the most poorly timed book release and interview ever because it just reminds everybody how much Democrats lied. They and I lied, and I think Democrats want them to just shut up and go away because it's bad enough for Democrats right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, they've got the shittiest candidates. They they are scrambling, and they've got like some really horrible people on their side. They've got literal Nazis. And then you got Jill Biden out there, like I mean, I thought he was having a stroke. No, you told him, you did a great job. You said to everybody that he did a great You're answered all the question, you're a liar, and so they're liars. These people are liars, they love criminals, they're Nazis, they're just the worst. And so this is just a stark reminder of what that was.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and she's still, you know, even with the whole now, she's trying to paint it like, oh, that one moment during the debate is the only time ever that she was ever concerned that there was anything wrong. I mean, she was asked repeatedly in this interview about whether she saw any decline, and she just chalks it up to like regular aging and says, all presidents age that way.
Speaker 1: This is a little bit of that. Look at the other presidents.
Speaker 9: I mean, look in comparison when they started in office and got out of office, and it was natural aching.
Speaker 6: From the start of the administration. Even some polls were showing that many Americans were questioning the president's mental fitness. I asked you about it when I interviewed you, and you said there's nothing to it.
Speaker 1: And I still say that, I mean, she should know, since she's a doctor and everything, right, so she'd make a damn sign Surgeon general. Yeah, she's weighing in on his health. No, it's totally different than others. I mean, I feel like if you look at George w Even and like, I mean, so he got like gray er hair. So that's it. I mean, that's not the aging we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Jill.
Speaker 1: Now he's literally crapping his pants and calling it lit at nine am. We can see that.
Speaker 2: And then you know, again, she's still focusing on that one debate answer as the only time there was ever anything wrong. And so this interviewer was like, what if that had happened when he was actually needing to do something presidential?
Speaker 1: And here is how Jill answered that question.
Speaker 9: He was fine, he was fine, it was inexplicable.
Speaker 6: But what if that had happened during a meeting with foreign leaders or something like that. I don't know how to answer that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's helpful, right, I don't know how to answer that. Oh, good job, right. She was running cabinet meetings, remember that's right. Remember when she was doing that. She was doing that and Hunter was in the room. Oh my god, Yeah, you guys dodged all the bullets. Yeah, with everything with Democrats, like, we're in such a better place now and people just don't appreciate that. Enough, I don't think mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, and then you know when members of the media try now to act as though they were somehow trying to call this out in real time, it's such nonsense. And the fact that Margaret Brennan asked Chris Murphy about this and sounded genuinely like outraged, it was so disingenuous. You guys, watch how ridiculous Margaret Brennan is in this.
Speaker 10: Democrats stridently, including on this program, said time and again that his cognitive abilities were fine. How do you convince the public that Democrats are telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm so mad.
Speaker 11: Yeah, listen, I think Democrats do have to be honest about the mistakes that we made in twenty twenty four. Obviously, in retrospect, Joe Biden should have stepped away from that race. We should have had an open contest.
Speaker 1: So that's how they're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be like, well, we made a mistake, Sorry, you vote for us again.
Speaker 1: And I remember you and I talking about you know, when we went through all that, we were like, we're never going to let them forget this. Do you remember we would talk about it. We would be like, we cannot let them. Forget this, you guys. They had a guy that was not running the country. They put him there, like they placed him there there was no democracy. And these people, the same people that scream about democracy all the time, they literally put them there via a cabal. Like it's like these people like appointed him and said this is who's going to run the country, but we're actually doing it. So a bunch of people behind the scenes had a puppet. They were running it behind the scenes with a puppet who's Joe Biden, who had no idea what was going on. And we were like, we're never going to let them forget it. And now they're like, eh, maybe you should just forget it.
Speaker 2: And then they installed Kamala Harris right without letting the voters delay.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I mean, everything they did was anti democratic totally.
Speaker 1: Everything they did was anti American.
Speaker 2: Trump also tweeted about Jill's interview and here's what he said, please read.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden is now out there, finally admitting that she did not know what went wrong with sleepy Joe during our spectacular and highly rated twenty twenty four presidential debate. Where Joe is not exactly performing to the highest level of debate standards. She said that she thought he was having a stroke and various other really bad things, and yet never rushed onto the stage to help her troubled husband, as any good wife would do. The only thing she failed to mention was how well I was doing prior to his near total collapse. In other words, as many have asked, did my strong performance and that debate cause him to plain and simple choke leading to his ignominious defeat or were other reasons the cause? Nobody else knows the answer to that, but I do Trump causes stroke because his performance was so good, so good that he just had a stroke. And you know what, he's right about that. He's right. In fact, he did have some sort of a stroke, which she didn't. He just has dementia. But if she thought he was having a stroke, why didn't she go help him? Why didn't she? That's right because she's a crappy wife. She's a power hungry, crappy wife, and she should be cited for elder abuse, which is precisely what she engaged in the entire four years he was president, yep.
Speaker 2: And would have kept doing it totally have kept doing it, which is absolutely incredible incredible. All right, let's talk about the Delaney Ice facility.
Speaker 1: In New Jersey. Continues to be complete.
Speaker 2: Chaos there that is controlled and then doesn't seem controlled, and then sort of controlled again. It's just not fully contained. These people need to be just locked up and thrown away, the key thrown away forever. But it's just gotten ridiculous. There have been little bits of good news. For example, that guy whose video we showed, I guess it would have been Friday, maybe Thursday, where he was screaming at the ICE agent saying, I see your face. I know I'm gonna get your wife, I'm gonna get your kids like that crazy guy. That guy has thankfully been arrested. According to Nick Sorter. He said, FBI just rated and arrested the man who I caught on video threatening the lives of an ICE agent and his family outside Ice New Work. His name is Nicholas Skelfo and he is facing federal felonies, which is fantastic news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really really good.
Speaker 2: Nick Sorter, by the way, put together mashed up this perfect like contrast between Mikey Cheryl the governor saying, listen, things are.
Speaker 1: Not that bad. Essentially with things being that bad.
Speaker 2: So here she is talking, she's complaining about ICE being masked essentially, and not complaining about the psycho lunatics that are out there protesting. Here is this perfect mashup.
Speaker 8: Poorly trained, masked ICE agents put communities across the country in danger.
Speaker 1: In this state.
Speaker 8: At the same time, we're not going to allow mass federal agents to terrorize our state.
Speaker 12: Hola, hola boy, We're not going to tolerate masked roving militias pretending pretending to be well trained law enforcement agents.
Speaker 1: I have no not dead.
Speaker 8: So I'm proud to sign today's third and final built, known as.
Speaker 1: The Mass Built. That's really that's a bunch of freaking terrorists.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: They're just they really are. Stang, they really are, and they're doing this for the people that are in that detention facility. I mean some of them are rapists. Yeah, them are pedophiles, and that's who they're fighting, That's who they're out there protesting for. Just keep that in mind. It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: And what we found out, especially over the weekend thanks to reporting of folks like Nick Sorter and others, is that the logistical setup that they have is absolutely incredible. Tens of thousands of dollars in equipment were shipped somehow mysteriously onto the site. Riot gear, not just signs, not just signs and banners, but riot equipment.
Speaker 1: Hot food delivered every.
Speaker 2: Single hour and on schedule, medical units with expensive tents, organized supply chains. This is outside Delaney Hall, of course, in Newark, New Jersey. The protests have been running for over a week around the clock. It is unbelievable how well organized they are. And even Mikey Cheryl had to then report the fact that most of these idiots are from out of state, and she was like, can you guys please just like go home because you don't even belong here.
Speaker 8: We know that people from outside the state have been interfering in the protests.
Speaker 1: And escalating them.
Speaker 8: Five of the six people arrested last night by state police were from outside New Jersey, and some national extremist groups have become involved in the process. Here today, to the people coming from out of state to create chaos and dangerous situations, you should not be here, good.
Speaker 1: Don't I mean?
Speaker 2: She might as well have pulled a Biden and Kamala and said don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's well orchestrated, right, I mean, these are just well planned, well orchestrated food on every hour on the hour. And then they're complaining about the food inside the detention centers. They're like, they're not getting good enough food. It's not vegan and they're not good enough. Meanwhile, we have you know, kids who are homeless American kids and vets who don't have food. And these people are concerned about the people inside these detention centers, who, by the way, broke the law. I don't know. I just need to remind these people that when you cross the border illegally, that's a crime, and so you go to jail for that, you should anyway, and when you're in jail for that, you are in fact a criminal. You're a criminal. I don't give a shit what kind of food you're getting in jail. I just don't should I should know, because.
Speaker 2: I know supposed to be like a freaking gourmet hotel or it's like Todd Blanche said, this isn't the holiday inn.
Speaker 1: If they don't like the food, they can go home or just don't break the law next time. I mean, this is the thing, Like Hakeem Jeffries is so concerned about the food they're getting or not getting. Then you pay for it, dude, right bring them Lord fil A if you want. I don't care. It's not shouldn't be coming out of our pockets.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, and it's gotten to the point the violence is so out of control that even over the weekend there were reports that these rioters were attacking the police horses.
Speaker 1: Nice and that. Man.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's bad enough when you're going to be like attacking people, but when you bring innocent animals into it, right, well, even so, Cam Higbee is another one of the investigative journalists on the ground, and he actually got robbed, assaulted and tried to call nine to one one to report that he was robbed. The call he transcribed like he gave a rundown of what happened during his nine to one one call.
Speaker 1: It is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: So they answered dispatch was like nine one one, what's your emergency? And he said, I need an officer to take a report. I was attacked and robbed at least fifteen hundred dollars worth of property at Delaney Hall.
Speaker 1: Sir, who robbed you?
Speaker 2: The masked chaos agents that are apparently allowed to run our streets while officers are nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 1: Sir, are you saying Ice robbed you? This is what the dispatcher said, Oh my god. And so he was like, are you stupid? No, I'm not saying Ice robbed me.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the protesters who attacked people every single night outside of Delaney Hall. Dispatch said, sir, they're simply peacefully protest. My god, and he was like, did you miss the part where they robbed and attacked me? You can keep your brain dead opinions to yourself. You are a dispatcher and I was robbed. I need an officer, not your stupid input.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: So he was going to be filing a foyer for that call to get the transcript this is and the first one hung up on him, like what is even happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fire him, fire everybody, and replace them with people who can actually do the jobs. You guys, we are in so much trouble when this is just ridiculous. When people are injecting their opinions during a nine to one one call, they're not safe. I just it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: So I'm so grateful to journalists like him, like Nick who do this work Andy.
Speaker 1: Knows another one.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it's so dangerous what they do, because these Antifa lunatics are just that they're lunatics and they don't behave like normal humans.
Speaker 1: So every people ob dangerous when it doesn't need to be. Yeah, and the people obviously take in the calls are on the side of Antifa, So yeah, that's really maybe not everybody, but when they are at all, that is a problem. That is a huge problem.
Speaker 2: A little bit of good news is that at least at some point during the weekend there were like pro ice counter protesters who surged the area and they were like screaming ice ice eyes, we love.
Speaker 1: So I mean that was nice. I don't know, you know ultimately how much help.
Speaker 2: It gave, but still it was nice to see that support there. And then DHS tweeted about this, I think this was last night, saying, together with our state and local law enforcement partners, we have secured the area around Delaney Hall.
Speaker 1: Anyone who attempts to.
Speaker 2: Obstruct law enforcement or disrupt our facility will face the full weight of the law, which was great. And then for the idiots out there who are just protesting the fact that this facility exists at all.
Speaker 1: They don't. They didn't seem to mind that.
Speaker 2: The Obama administration also used this detention center when he deported four point three million illegal immigrants, so nobody cared when it was Obama running the show.
Speaker 1: I also think, just as a side note, and somebody said it here, I really wish that they would stop using the cops would stop using horses too. I don't think that. I don't think horses should be used in this. Why are we doing that? Just get off the horses is go get on foot and do it that way. But the horses need to be in a field somewhere. I just get you know what I mean. They don't need to be in that any city, like in any city area doing I just don't doing police work. I just that's my opinion. You guys. Your mileage may vary, but I don't like it either. Horses need to be I don't running around with the other horses. I just they need to be running around with other horses and a freaking pasture somewhere. But I'm not police dog. They use dogs and I don't. I don't have a problem with that. I think the dogs really like the work. Maybe the horses do too. I don't think the horses like it.
Speaker 2: I just they don't like being assaulted obviously, but don't like I don't like it.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the carriage rides. I don't think they like that either. I think I don't don't agree with that either. So I don't do carriage rides. I just don't like it. My opinion yours may vary.
Speaker 2: So Mikey Sheryl then also tweeted a complete lie because she thought this would make her look powerful and tough, I guess, but she like, DHS has met our demand to restore family visitation, and then she went on in details starting today, limited visitation will resume at noon. But that's not the case. DHS did not meet her demand. As they clarified, they said, quote, we did not cave to the governor's demands. Visitation was suspended because the violent riots outside the facility made it unsafe for our officers, detainees, families, and lawyers to visit. Now that it's secure, ice operations continue as normal. So visitation was simply suspended because of the riots, not because Mikey Cheryl was like, I'm going to get visitation for these poor prisoners that haven't had it before. I mean, everything is so performative about everything Democrats.
Speaker 1: Say and do nice spind really nice bed there. Nobody's buying it, yeah, exactly, nobody is buying it.
Speaker 2: But you know what you should buy is the chef iq thermometers because Father's Day is coming.
Speaker 1: And even if you just use it for your oven cooking or your what's the thing? The what's the.
Speaker 2: Air fryer, you can use the air fryer and the grill. These are amazing. Yeah, you can use them anywhere, which is really great. And dads don't want another tie or a mug, you know, or like a World's Best Dad t shirt that.
Speaker 1: They don't don't want that, they don't want that. They want this, all right, they want because they grill. And a smart meat thermometer is really cool because it's very gag. They love gadgets, you know, like my husband loves all the gadgets and electronic stuff. He loves that stuff. And there's an app you can connect it to so you can see, like literally you can walk around and talk to people and see what's happening with your meat, you know.
Speaker 2: Without having to stand and hover over the cover grill.
Speaker 1: Right, it's it's steaks, ribs burgers, chicken fish, whatever. And like Mock said, anywhere you're cooking it, you can keep an eye on it without actually keeping an eye on it, you know what I mean. You can get forty percent off site with promo code Chicks. They have all sorts of cool stuff there too. You guys a lot of stuff at shepiq dot com. Use promo code Chicks for forty percent off site wide. Check out all of their things. But the thermometer really really cool. Shefiq dot com. Promo code Chicks get forty percent off. Do it. You have some time before Father's Day. Do it. He'll use it. Do it.
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 1: That's an order. No, I would never tell you what to do. So we need to talk about some of that.
Speaker 2: You mentioned this earlier about how bad the field is for Democrats.
Speaker 1: It's so bad. And of course we've.
Speaker 2: Talked about Graham Platner and all and his ridiculous Nazi tattoo and just how ridiculous he is as a candidate in general.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot.
Speaker 2: More coming out about him, shocker. But we'll kick the kick off the segment with that. Michael Smerconis, who always has the really wide eyes on CNN talking about how absurd it is that anyone is trying to pretend that this Nazi tattoo isn't a big deal.
Speaker 1: It kind of is tattoo.
Speaker 13: He didn't cover it until October of twenty twenty five, eighteen years after getting it, and only when it became a political problem. Think about that for a moment. Eighteen years of getting out of the shower, eighteen years of looking into the mirror and seeing the totin cough. That's not a drunken mistake in Croatia, that's a daily choice, sustained for nearly two decades.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a great way. That's a great way of putting it right.
Speaker 2: And he knows, Graham Platner knows how offensive it actually is.
Speaker 1: Because another thing that came out about him is.
Speaker 2: That he has still an active profile on this platform called Kick, which is really meant for like younger kids, kids and like young twenty somethings, which is already sketched that this is the profile photo he uses there, which is still again you can look at right now. And he positioned his hand to cover the tattoo that he knew a lot of normal people would find offensive. So this was just yet another thing that came out about him.
Speaker 1: I had just a side note. I had to look up kick because I don't know what it is because I'm not disgusting. You know, PERV that's on it, but it's for like role playing and fandom communities, gaming groups, other niche communities. It's not like, you know, he knew what he was getting into when he was getting out there, like, you know, he knows what he's doing. He's going to hook up and meet with people and chat with people in a pervy way. That's what he's doing. That's the only time. I mean, why else would you choose this as your photo? I mean, come on, and you're in a towel, Yeah, come on, and your toilet is in the background.
Speaker 2: Like it's just gross on every level, every single one.
Speaker 1: It's so disgusting.
Speaker 2: And then it also came out that he apparently wording to his own wife, he exchanged very sexual messages text messages with multiple other women, and he told his campaign like one of his campaign Stafford's this, you know, in a moment where they're like, hey, do you have any baggage? Basically we want to be ahead of any baggage that you might have. And so his wife said, well, yeah, like you know, just a couple of years ago, he was like sexting a bunch of women. So she already confirmed that, and then more about that from the Wall Street Journal art article. So she again flagged this for a campaign stafford this was a year ago, said that he'd had all these messages with multiple women, and then like some of the exact posts that he'd made on kick included the fact that he said he jerks off every time he sits in a porta.
Speaker 1: Potty, like what is wrong with you? Oh my god? Listen, he's a Nazi. So this they are okay with the Nazi staff. So I feel like they're going to be okay with this stuff right here. He's going to get a pass. He's going to get a pass, mock. His wife is giving him a path. His wife was like, let me go ahead and complain about this to the press, and then when the when I get called on it, I'm gonna be like, no, no, but I love him. We've looked it out. It's fine. It's like I love him and I love everything. And he's listen, he his violent tendencies and like he's a little bit wild, but I love it, you guys, I love it. Total red flag, total, total red flag.
Speaker 2: Now, of course, according to Politico, his campaign confirms that he sent the sex text to women while he was married. There was a big giant article about how they were now furious, the wife and he were furious at this former friend who was actually a campaign staffer, for what they said was spreading malicious my gossip, which is utter nonsense. It's not malicious gossip. It's actual facts that this campaign had already admitted to. So then and there was you know, you were mentioning the wife. She released this video talking about how everything is fine, like it's totally fine.
Speaker 1: And then the two of them, the couple.
Speaker 2: Also we're talking to the press, and even though the campaign has already confirmed all this, he made it sound like it's a big fat lie.
Speaker 1: Rarely heard Amy's videos. Saw these video last night about this situation. The story is, Oh, god, journal, what would your statement be?
Speaker 14: At this point, it's no surprise to me that the establishment media outlets are just going to run gossip instead of wanting to talk about the things that actually matter in this race. Which are the material realities that make the maners are working with. These people are going to try to make this race about anything but what it's supposed to be about, which is policy. They never want to talk about policy. Amy and I have a very loving and very happy marriage. They would very much like to try.
Speaker 9: To rip that apart.
Speaker 14: We're going to come after us in every bawful way, and we're just gonna keep talking about the fact that the hospitals are closing, the fact that child care facilities are closing, the fact that teachers and nurses aren't paid enough, and the fact that everybody down here continues to work harder and longer and get less. But of course the powers that be do not want us to talk about that, and so they're going to just do gossip instead. But the stories are true, right about the texts? No, no, this is this is the amazing part. The Wall Street Journal New York Times ran stories without any evidence besides the gossip from a former staffer, and that's frankly journalistic malpractice. We pushed back on it. They want it, They did it anyways.
Speaker 2: So my god, that the messages did not exist, was that the messages.
Speaker 14: They did not I of what Genevieve McDonald said in The New York Times is not true.
Speaker 12: So you never met with her about uncomfortable, for lack of greater words, sexting messages.
Speaker 5: As a campaign was going.
Speaker 14: We talked about things and amianized marriage that we've gone through over the years. We talked about that because that's our marriage, and we discussed it with the campaign. What Genevieve McDonald claims isn't true, So.
Speaker 1: It does crap. It's almost as if she is being held against her will. You know, doesn't it look like that, Oh my god, like she's being told to do and say stuff. Yeah, it's like blink twice, Amy, are you okay? Good lord? And also why did these morons get on the internet like she got on the internet and she said a bunch of stuff about her marriage. I I'm always astounded by people who are like, you know what, I'm gonna work on my mental health today by setting up a camera, getting on my phone and talking about myself to a bunch of people that don't even know me, which is what she did, which is a lot of people do it every single day, and it's about personal stuff. And then when we call them out on the personal stuff. They're like, no, no, everything's fine, it's everything. We're in a very happy marriage. You're you're the one who basically said that he's kind of a scheme. He's like, you're the one who put it out there. He is like a he's like as if a red flag and a ravage shitsu, like like mated and created him. He's just he's so bizarre, this guy. And then they're gonna embrace him. They embrace him.
Speaker 2: And I love the fact that the reporter whose tweet I came upon just verifying that. Again, the campaign already confirmed the existence of.
Speaker 1: These sex total text messages.
Speaker 2: So for him to even be in that video lying, you know, through his teeth, it was just extraordinated that it happened to be.
Speaker 1: The woman who was like, what is that to the gunshots?
Speaker 2: You remember Juliet, She's the mean girl, so she said. Graham Platner's campaign confirmed the authenticity of the messages reported by The Well Street Journal in New York Times exchanged between his wife and the former aid. And again, that former aid is Genevieve. I can't even remember her last name now, Genevieve. You'll see it in a second but what's interesting about that campaign staffer.
Speaker 1: There is a peace guy who's like.
Speaker 2: Super outraged that the story has come out, saying it's no one's effing business what happened in Graham and Amy's marriage before he was ever a candidate for office. There should be no place in our politics for incompetent, opportunistic operatives who violate privacy, betray trust, and prioritize vengeance over decency. I want you to remember Morris Katz's name, because then what happened is that Genevieve, the campaign staffer who ultimately was the source of this reporting. She said, here's the full story. Please read this.
Speaker 1: There are some God, everything's so small today, there are some details missing from this story. I hope it will be updated. The Wall Street Journal called me Friday morning to tell me they were writing a story they had verified through multiple sources. I had spoken with them months ago, off the record, so it was a courtesy call. I'd probably so it was a courtesy call. I probably still get some blowback. After Wall Street Journal reached out to the Platner campaign for comment, Morris Katz demanded that I call the Wall Street Journal, reach track my comments, tell them the reporting was inaccurate and sent him a recording of the call. When I refused to lie for the Platiner campaign, he sent this text. Just want to be clear and where we are right now. If the story goes in its current iteration, we'll communicate directly on the record and by name, that Genevieve violated the personal trust of Amy and Graham and shared explicit falsehoods to sabotage the campaign. So I went on record with the New York Times, But I mean his wife did it. His wife went to the press with the grossness of him so well, she went to she went to the campaign. Yeah, I told the campaign.
Speaker 2: And so now they're threatening the campaign person saying you have to say that that's not.
Speaker 1: True, and she's like, I'm not going to lie for you. Right. It's the fact that listen, if his wife is admitting it, no matter who she admits it to, she's saying it out loud. She could if she didn't want this to get out. I feel like she did. Deep down she wanted it to get out. There was some part of her that wanted it to be out, and it did. It got out, And now they're trying to backtrack and say that it's not a thing, it's a thing. Your husband, Why is this so surprising? He's a Nazi.
Speaker 2: He's so gross in every way, Like it shouldn't be a surprise at all that he's gross in all the ways.
Speaker 1: And he's trying to act like I'm such a great husband. Way, I'm such a great merit you're a Nazi.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry about the squeaky toy.
Speaker 1: I didn't think people can hear that Democrats are a hot mess express right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, hot mess. It's bad. It's real bad. And interestingly, in California, two Republicans are surging in recent polls. This is according to the New York I'm sorry, the California Post, which is the New York Post equivalent in.
Speaker 1: California Today's cover.
Speaker 2: Spencer Pratt and Steve Hilton surge and post poll as voters say.
Speaker 1: We have had enough good.
Speaker 2: And then further about Spencer, according to Redwave Press, a new La mayoral race pole shows Spencer Pratt surging now leaning the race over mayor Karen Bass. So this was kind of I mean, it's statistically it's a dead heat, but still this is kind of amazing. So the way that it'll work is that if no candidate gets that fifty percent, there's a runoff with the top two. And so most likely what's going to happen is that Nithia Rahmen is going to be out and it'll be Spencer versus Karen in the general.
Speaker 1: That would be so great. I still, though, I will not believe it until I actually see it. I know, like I just I cannot get over hopeful with this one. You can't, I mean, you really can't for sure.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, two more fantastic ai ads have popped up over the weekend that we saw on X So we're going to.
Speaker 1: Share both of those right now.
Speaker 2: Here is the first one.
Speaker 1: God, oh God, please.
Speaker 5: My daughter.
Speaker 1: She's sick.
Speaker 15: Spencer Pratt is the common sense choice for Los Angeles. Just look around. The city is a mess and our leaders have failed us. Homelessness, crime, drugs, everything is worse under Karen Bass.
Speaker 16: This is bad.
Speaker 1: She's caught the Pratt.
Speaker 16: How did this happen?
Speaker 15: We restrict her media diet New York Times, MSNBC, NPR, maybe CNN.
Speaker 1: If we're feeling frisky, something must have slipped through.
Speaker 16: Does she know anyone? Anyone at all who thinks for themselves.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think. So what is this?
Speaker 16: It starts with a mild cough and then next thing, you know, you hate seeing homeless drug addicts inject near kids. It's true, it's very contagious. I'm going to prescribe four doses of NPR every hour on the hour, two doses of the New York Times, and five doses of the LA Times.
Speaker 15: Why was Karen Bass in Ghana while the city was burning?
Speaker 1: Six doses, six doses of the LA Time.
Speaker 16: Yes, we'll have to hold her in quarantine with the others for a few days. It's protocol.
Speaker 1: I love it so great, so great.
Speaker 2: And then here is another one that was floating around over the weekend.
Speaker 16: Spencer Pratt says no one in their right mind would vote for Karen Bass. Well, Spencer's wrong. I'm voting for Karen Bass because I want to keep injecting in public parks.
Speaker 1: I'm voting for Karen Vass because I like it here. I'm voting for Karen Bass because I'll be damned if I'll go back to jail.
Speaker 17: I'm voting for Karen Bass because I have a polymarket bet that the Palisades won't be rebuilt before twenty thirty.
Speaker 16: I'm voting for Karen Bass because the more homeless people there are, the more money my nonprofit can raise to fight homelessness.
Speaker 8: I'm voting for Karen Bass because my parents support Spencer Pratt and unresolved daddy issues.
Speaker 16: Vote Karen Bass.
Speaker 3: She works for us.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, perfect. Absolutely, it's just the greatest.
Speaker 2: And now, meanwhile, in your state, someone put together this interesting little word for word like tag team message from James Tallerco who wants to seem like he's just saying things off the cuff all the time, but really he is completely scripted, as you will see.
Speaker 17: Well, you know, I've gone to every corner over the course of this campaign, from Beaumont too, from Amarilla to Brownsville and everywhere in between. And I can't tell you the number of people who come up to me at the end of these events and whisper I'm not a Democrat, like they're in the Witness Protection program.
Speaker 1: I mean, that is pathetic, you guys, right, it's so pathetic. He is. He's a robot. That's what I saw the other day was there's Beto and now there's Beta, and that's him. He is such a he's so creepy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the creepiest, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then now they're trying to make him have a girlfriend. Stop it.
Speaker 2: I mean, he may have a girlfriend. This first came up on that really creepy interviewer.
Speaker 1: Remember the chick that interviewed Megan.
Speaker 2: Markle And she has that like really terrifying smile. You know who I'm talking about, that Kern Kern something. Anyway, she's the one that first talked to James Talerico about having a girlfriend. And if you missed it, here is that moment where it came.
Speaker 18: The biggest question, not even close. The most popular question that we got asked is are you single?
Speaker 1: Are you single?
Speaker 18: So if you have a girlfriend, I do have many years I do, and she is she is my rock.
Speaker 17: She is my best friend. I I don't know if I could have gotten through the last six months of this crazy race if if she hadn't been by my side.
Speaker 1: She's a day them. Did you know that she's a day Is she really? Yeah, She's a day them. So I don't know what the hell that means, but well, she's obviously one of the six sexes yes, she's one of the sixth sexes. She I mean one of them. We just don't know what he was. They they started dating in early twenty twenty three, apparently, and they say that he's not a vegan, but she is, much to his much to her chagrin.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he'll do whatever she says that he's supposed to do.
Speaker 1: I mean, looked at his outfit. That's an outfit just so gay. She's she's a lobbyist, you guys for the Texas Medical Association, Okay, former chief of staff for Tallarico yoga enthusiast cat mom and board member at a local food co ops. So she likes dancing at gay bars and she that the whole like lobbyist thing. She covers childcare, workforce development, healthcare affordability, affordability, but mostly transgender health care policies. That's what she's all about. Just FYI.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's what all the stuff says. This is she's also Muslim.
Speaker 1: Surprised, right she let to wear that shirt as a Muslim? Really, that's a great question. That is like that great question round upon Yeah, and of course now that her face.
Speaker 2: And name have come out, now he's getting lots of questions about her, and he's playing the you know, the protective boyfriend. Here he is being asked, you know, what do you think about all this backlasher getting about the girlfriend.
Speaker 10: So in the last few days you had your love life splash across the internet.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's it like to go through that's your first state why campaign and things are different?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean this is this is what people hate about politics. I signed up to.
Speaker 14: Run the US Senate.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend, did not my family and did not page.
Speaker 17: Hopefully we can keep this race focused on what matters and my record had my plans for the people of Testice.
Speaker 1: Thank you everyone. I'm still not convinced that they didn't create her for him. What do you mean though, like that, like they they haven't like that that they just said, Okay, that's going to be your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean apparently they've been together for a few years.
Speaker 1: Okay, allegedly allegedly right, Okay, anyway, that's what we know about the girlfriend he is. I don't think he's hit puberty. I'm just going to say this is the thing people will say. Platiner is not a Nazi either. I mean, I just don't believe anything anymore. Yeah, so totally ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Whatever, all right, we do have Candace stories today because Blake Neff was on an absolute terror on.
Speaker 1: Friday after our show.
Speaker 2: It was like such a joy to be on X over the weekend because of how viciously he was going after her in the best frickin' way. So to kick off the reason, she was mad, because Erica had sent out a letter to TPUSA mailing list recipients which shared a love note that Charlie had written her and she's already shared it before, like it's not a newly shared love note, but she shared it, and she just talked about how important, how important those were to her because he wrote her like almost a daily love note.
Speaker 1: I think, very very sweet.
Speaker 2: And this completely undid Candace Owens and she felt that sharing a private message that for Erica to share a private message from her own husband was like super cringe. So here is what Candace said, sharing private letters from your dead husband for the express purpose of fundraising is as tasteless as it is classless. Keep in mind, this is the Shabbat Shalom Daddy's home sweatshirt creator right exactly, And I am without patience for those pretending otherwise. There is nothing beautiful about this. It is shameless emotional manipulation for money. Oh my god, again I cannot with her, made worse by the fact that these emails are not even authored by her, which is probably also false and so blake Neff God bless him.
Speaker 1: He went after her so hard.
Speaker 2: I want you to read his response, because it was absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 1: Nobody has profiteered more off of Charlie's death than you have, Candice, and you share plenty of Charlie's private communications with and you share plenty of Charlie's private communications with you, but there are a few important differences. You were not Charlie's wife. Oh damn, totally hate. That's like the number one thing. Glad that he put that as number one, because the one thing she hates. Your messages tend to be from half a decade ago or more. I wonder why, huh, I love referring to dates he went on and women he knew prior to Erica. There is very clearly no reason to do this except trying to humiliate Erica, and you were doing even before you started accusing her of helping murder Charlie. You do all of this to profit yourself. Yeah, Turning Point needs to raise money. It does that because it actually does things. It puts on multiple conferences a year, It organizes campus events and faith events. Teepee Action employs literally hundreds of people for ballot chasing efforts and swing states. You've never done anything remotely comparable, and you couldn't because you have neither the talent nor the selflessness to do it. All you have is the narcissism to think that what Charlie built should have been handed over to you for free. Oh God, I love that so much. Had she loved it one hundred percent? Correct? It's all correct.
Speaker 2: She became unglued, you guys, So please read this is a two pager here.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait say the audiousity. I know you go straight for Erica part time, so you're feeling personally attack, but you are truly out of your mind to ever accuse anyone of making money off of Charlie Kirk. You raised over a quarter billion dollars in Q four of last year by shamelessly selling every piece of a Charlie, inclusive of a recreated tent of his murder scene, for selfies everything you share includes a donation link, and none of it is done in the spirit of trying to figure out who murdered Charlie. No, that part is of zero interest to you guys. For some reason, you callous losers one of the investigation over since Erica uttered, I forgive him Remarkably, it seems the only item you're unwilling to prostitute to the public is the alleged video of Charlie handing over the reins of the company over to her, reversing course on every public statement he's ever uttered about women climbing the corporate ladder. God, meanwhile, look at her. Everyone in the world knows what you guys are about. You have all of DC lined up to protect you in the world. SE's right through it. From the bottom of my heart, I want you to know something, Blake, You guys will not get away with what you've done to Charlie and his legacy. You will fast learn that money and all of DC swamp are powerless in a match against truth. What she is bout our control. I swear to God lastly that you're not his wife. Talking point. In case you haven't figured out, it has completely failed. In fact, it reflects poorly on Erica dumbass. So you may want to revert to your crisis pr teams the following. Yes, Candice Owen's Baron Coleman and millions of other people around the world are not Charlie's wife. That is precisely why the public is disturbed, because people who are not his wife have from the very beginning express more interesson determining who the hell murdered Charlie Kirk. You guys should dig deep for a talking point that doesn't further shine a spotlight on why the public is so fervently rejects the performance of his actual wife. Hope this helps loser, and he was not done. And so here's the last the last bit. Oh the audacity. Your performative stick may work on some people, but it won't work on me. Our show is amply covered the Tyler Robinson case from the beginning. We've talked to prosecutors, legal experts, ballistic experts, and more to die and more to dissect both the evidence and the various proceedings of the case. Because we care tremendously about actual justice and we know that may that may thousands, many thousands, many thousands who loved Charlie, even if they never met him, feel the same. You care about who killed Charlie. In exactly one way, you want the person who did it to go free, because you enjoy the idea of tormenting Charlie's family and friends with that. You enjoy that thought because deep down you clearly hated Charlie. You hated him for being better than you, for creating what you never could create yourself, for loving someone else more than he loved you, and for not handing his life's work over to you upon his death. But above all, you hated him simply for being clearly more beloved than you ever will be. Someone as narcissistic as yourself can't handle that kind of ego blow, and so all you can do is try to destroy everything he did after the fact. Yes, God, one hundred percent, yes word. She is a narcissistic bitch, and as she is in every way, she is literally the poster woman for narcissism. Yeah, text in every way. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we mentioned on Friday that she is in Saint Petersburg all week, She's in Russia all week, and you know what she told her audiences. My husband loves fishing, there and I want to go see churches. But we found out and as we said on Friday, that she was actually going to be a speaker at this event, the Speaker's Forum, that is super calming.
Speaker 1: Okay, so wait, let me get this straight. So she gets mad at Erica Kirk for doing commencement speeches. Yeah, and then she runs off to Russia to gives speeches there.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What you don't see how you guys? I mean, and then she lies about it. I'm just going she left that part out totally. I'm just going on a family trip because don't you take family vacations to Russia, you guys, everybody, especially when there's a level four travel totally when the government tells you not to go there, like don't travel to Russia. Of course we're going to go there. We're not going to go to Disney World. We're going to not take all of our kids under the age of five to Disney World. We're going to go to Russia.
Speaker 2: And it gets even worse because it's not just the Speaker's thing that she's doing. She's also appeared on Russia TV, which we would get to. Ben Shapiro had a lot to say about this.
Speaker 1: Here's just a tiny little bit.
Speaker 19: So we all know that Candice Owens hates a lot of things like the truth, basic scientific knowledge, proper pronunciation of words, Charlie Kirk's widow, and naturally the Jews. But unregarding all of that is a conspiratorial anti American world of view. You see, as we'll get to, Candace really does not like America and neither do her ideological allies, and that is why she is headed on over to Russia to visit her friends or ideological handlers and sponsors. The State Department currently says that Americans had not travel to Russia for literally any reason.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 19: US citizens are at risk due to terrorism, unrest, wrongful detention, and other threats. US citizens in Russia should leave immediately. One of the reasons, by the way, is because they say that the Russian embassy, the American embassy in Russia, will not be able to help you if you go over there and you get in trouble with the Russian government. In fact, Scott Bessen, the Treasury Secretary, pointed out that the United States has severe sanctions on Russia right now for a reason. Now listen, I get that there are a lot of people out there who think, Okay, fine, famous rich person goes to any country they want, like Russia.
Speaker 1: No, no risk there.
Speaker 19: Okay, my security team would not let me travel to Russia because there's a pretty high likelihood that I would be wrongly arrested or maybe some sort of polonium would be put in my tea or something. Candice Owens trapes is in as did of course, Tucker Carlson. No problem. And there's a reason for that, and that is because they are useful idiots for the Russian regime.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 1: Thousand percent, one thousand percent. We talked about that last week, how there was like, you cannot travel there, and of course they can't. Why is it that they can? Why is it that they can and then their return safely? Why that they just feel so free and safe to go in and out of Russia? Why do you think that is? It's weird. It's so weird.
Speaker 2: Dana ash also talked about this on her Friday show.
Speaker 20: Without her gay husband's money and without the platform that Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk built for her, she would still be trying to dox conservatives for relevancy. Yeah, but she how is this not a fair violation. Seems like she should be registered as a foreign agent. Paul Minnofort went to jail because he wasn't registered as a foreign agent. Interesting, feels like maybe they ought to look into this. Yeah, so literally, the event is a known event for Russian intel, and a couple of people were sussing out some stuff, including Imarro and others that it's a recruitment pipeline for foreign collaborators and the top goals are media partnerships with foreign influencers as part of state directed soft power programs. And their organizing committee includes Putin's top advisors and senior intel officials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Dana, sure, it's fine. Though, it's all fine. Dana's just asking questions. I mean she doesn't know, no, but she probably knows, you know. So I think they should probably look into that. The government, They probably that they need to look into that that with her and Tucker and you know, possibly Megan, you knows, and does this look like a vacationing family.
Speaker 2: She actually appeared on Russian state directed Stargrad TV, which is sanctioned by our government. So they announced that Candice Owens has been interviewed by a spokesman for the Russian Orthodox Church Moscow Patriarchate put control and it will soon be released on their television network.
Speaker 1: So that happened.
Speaker 2: And then there was more information i think from Ryan Morrow about that TV station, saying it's also part of the Russian Orthodox Church and linked to the person interviewing Candace. One of Candas's co panelists at SPIEF is described as a protege of Sargrad TV's owner. The US government government sanctions him and Sargrad because of their roles and disinformation campaigns, violating sanctions and financing of Russia's genocidal war on Ukraine.
Speaker 1: So she's very busy, no vacationing, you guys, where are her kids? Where are they? Why weren't they sitting on her lap? They should be like sitting on her She should be bouncing them on her lap. You know, where are they? It's so weird. And then right before she left.
Speaker 2: We're not going to read this whole thing, but Laura lumer anwnce that she got notification that Candace had joined at telegram immediately before she left for this vacation. And she said a lot of people use telegram. It's a Russian encrypted messaging app that lets you delete and hide your communications with timed deletions, and so immediately Candace was like, you don't know what you're talking about. And so, because she hates Laura Lumur, so she said Telegram is not a Russian app.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 2: I so genuinely love and enjoy how stupid Laura is. She hasn't been this hot on the trail since she accused me of fleeing to Italy with a group of podcasters to hide our profits from the SPLC at the Vatican Bank. That one still ranks number one on my Larry Lumour schizophrenic musings.
Speaker 1: Anybody with a.
Speaker 2: Higher RQ want to help this detective work through why someone might suddenly download the Telegram app before entering Russia, or should we see how far she takes her mental disorder for fun, I'm leaning towards the ladder. Please read Ryan's response to that.
Speaker 1: Candace slow ends. I've worked on investigations for law Enform meant for ever twenty years. My previous job title was literally director of intelligence for a think tank. I've reported thousands of suspected criminals involved with foreign governments and extremists. Telegram is literally a Russian app. Read my thread about it and you'll see why. It's a little weird that you chose Telegram right before your trip to Russia instead of choosing a better app that Russia doesn't prefer. Again, it's so weird. It's funny how she just deflects, deflex and also it is deflicting from the fact that this is not a family fing vacation. I mean, like, let's just go back to.
Speaker 2: The original lie, which is that, And then it's like, does she forget that Tucker already did this. Tucker already went to Russia to convince Americans of how beautiful and perfect and fine it is.
Speaker 1: So that's exactly what Canvas is doing.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 2: She's posting all these photos saying, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting this. Moscow is an unbelievably beautiful city. I'm starting to understand why the talking heads panic and shout and lie about Russian collusion when they learn an American with a platform is traveling here. It's Plato's allegory of the Cave. It is genuinely shocking how clean, beautiful and ordered the city is. It's so far removed from media depictions, and of course she doesn't go to the parts of Russia that are exactly the opposite of that.
Speaker 1: Exactly is why would you do that? No, it's like Hassan Piker going to Cuba.
Speaker 2: Okay, Cocker, She's all right, Tuck, is she gonna go to the grocery store next and like, show how cool the grocery cards are.
Speaker 1: I love to follow, we need. I would love to see the money that's been exchanged. Oh my god, Jess would love to know how much she made for this trip, because you know, it's all expenses paid.
Speaker 2: They're putting her up at the finest of hotels out question, they're probably paying her to be a speaker.
Speaker 1: Totally. I mean I I can't even imagine how much she made off this trip to wear her ridiculous four thousand dollars you know, shoulder padded blazers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And people are talking about the suit that she wore on that TV interview being a Balenciaga of course suit, when she was the one who not terribly long ago was ripping Balenciaga for their child porn right off.
Speaker 1: So well, of course she's a walking guy caught me. She's just a contradiction of herself. She is a liar and a fraud.
Speaker 2: Nope, all right, it is time to share a few reviews from the Apple podcast platform.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for leaving them.
Speaker 2: Please continue to do it, especially if we haven't gotten to yours.
Speaker 1: We will. We're going to get to all of them. Yes is the first one. Okay, here we go from n Deb nineteen seventy one, best morning show ever. I'm so glad I found you guys. Thank you and Deb. Thanks we so sweet from Dispatch Chick Chicks. Absolutely love these ladies. I listen every morning when I'm getting ready for work. My husband ear hustles and loves listening to them now too. Thank you, Dispatched Chick the best chick the right show with my favorite podcast, hands down. I'm a woman of a certain age, although actually a few years older than these ladies, and I just don't have the time or patients for bs. They don't offer any They talk to their listeners like they would talk to their like minded friends, and they don't lie. That in itself is amazing. I also love that they don't feel the need to support everywhere that comes out of every Republican's mouth. Even besties disagree once in a while. It's true. I've never heard them go off half cocked about something that makes them look totally foolish, like lives do let's keep liberal, like let's keep criminals in America. If they had twenty four to seven coverage, I wouldn't ever listen to anyone else that's nice.
Speaker 12: Nice.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 1: Mock would say that sounds like a lot of work, the twenty seven coverage, But that would be a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, because I just saw Shannon post this that you if you haven't watched our interview with Badya Angar Sargan, that is out.
Speaker 1: It came out this weekend, so you should please watch that. She's such a she is darling. Oh got this nugget of a woman. I love you. He really is. She is the She is so sweet and so lovely and just she's like a ray of sunshine every time we talk to her. Yeah, she's just such a sunny, sunny person. She really is.
Speaker 2: We have to thank Cynthia Brady who said, in reference to the two hundred and fifty dollars bill, the Treasury should include one in tax returns.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be so fun?
Speaker 2: If that's what would be people were refunded.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome. I love that idea. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Over on Venmo, Brian Bramley said, if women can get PTO for periods, I want PTO for seeing abuse of the Oxford Comma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Nancy Kate says, good morning all.
Speaker 2: With all the serious subjects you discussed today, I will be commenting on the alligator sneezing.
Speaker 1: You literally made my day Happy Monday. There are a lot of serious things today. I know it was no was serious A serious. I know it's very newsy. Yeah, but alligators are sneezing, so it's true alligators. Are we ready? Am I reading? Marcy pearl is Good morning, Mack and Daisy, Happy Monday. I hope you had a beautiful weekend Arizona weather is divine. But I miss Mississippi, have a great day. Much love, Thank you, Marcy, Caid Gonzalez, thank you for the super sticker. Very sweet and Caid Gonzalez again, I no longer have cancer. Doctor took everything out ended up not being it at all. Wait then what did they take out? What did they take out? I know right, No, I don't know. Kay Kelley Bolton, Good morning friends. Just a friendly reminder. Have you clicked the like yet have you subscribed? Please do if you haven't already, and share if you wish it helps our chicks. Thanks, love y'all. Super Nova. Nancy Mace jumped the shark almost as hard as Hill to Beasts with the Madam President magazine cover. Hope suppose Mace is going to be BFFs with MTG Now probably? Probably.
Speaker 2: I mean there's just a certain group of congresswomen who are so.
Speaker 1: Attention and suffer. We just need all of it. Like, yeah, it's like that's why they that's why they run. They run for attention, and that's not okay, c neons.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 1: Disagreed, Daisy, eighties was the best, no social media, phones attached to cords, not in our pockets. We were never so free as back then. Balls, I agree. I think we I think we peaked in the nineties, but the eighties were absolutely the best. So we really don't disagree. Se News.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nineties, you know, it was until the end of the decade where like phones, mart phones were just starting to even become a thing.
Speaker 1: Yep, the nineties, we still had like Vanilla iis. We still had all the stuff without phones.
Speaker 2: You know, we were still pressing three buttons to create a letter in.
Speaker 1: It, right, we had beepers, you remember. Yeah. Oh, Teresa's CTM retired Usno. Three. Isn't she one of the people that said, uhc CEO should not be here? She I don't know who you're talking about. That was a I don't even know what time that was, seven thirty three my time. I guess it's eight thirty three years time. So maybe we were talking about them. I know Teresa CETM retired USN O. Three. Don't they realize this is not going to help break the glass ceiling? The probably the period people. Yes, I would imagine Teresa CTM retired Usno.
Speaker 5: Three.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Brits love Israel. They have hated Israel for years exactly. That's why I found that to be so weird too. It's like they've literally let like Islam take over their country, and now it's like people are saying that it's because Israel is controlling them. I don't think so. Supernova Alphie and I thank you all for the prayers. He came home yesterday and is really out of it. And then a cone just turned for judging me in the neck brace. Lol. He has a little leg wheel thing for walking. Should make full recovery. That is fantastic. Love that omnipotent police use horses because they are a unique combo of high visibility and mobility in a tight space, improven effectiveness in managing crowds. One mounted officer is considered as effective as on foot.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with the horses or the dogs. I hate the horses.
Speaker 2: Those are those are working horses and dogs.
Speaker 1: This makes me upset. Aaron Kreeger, it's June first to kick off of Pride, so I'll be hiding in the closet for the next thirty days. If you need me, take my normal gay money. I forgot the June is Pride month. It's my birthday month. Can we not just focus people it's her birthday month? Jerguson six O six nine. Interesting that the false preacher Tallarico's girlfriend is that they them. Even in the Bible, the demons refer to themselves in the plural sense. Take my real Texas barbecue money. Yeah, I'm not convinced that that's really his girlfriend. I just need more convincing Marcy Paralas. Now I need a raccoon so I can rub its little belly, right, thanks my father. You know the cute is Chelse Hooper. There's a there's a video from a couple of years ago. Why from a whole church She did this to husbands for either Easter of Father's Day. Was so funny with the shirts. Oh my gosh, imagine it's so awesome. Lady Shannondoah Friday near Marine based Quantico, there was a seven car, five person fatal thirty four injured collision caused by a charter bus driven by an immigrant that can't speak English. How did he get a license to drive a bus?
Speaker 2: Well, because the Supreme Court won't take up the case to put a stop to this.
Speaker 1: Nationally, you got that's why. Well maybe they will now. Jose Texas fifteen morning from Texas Chicks. That alligator sneeze with It was a bunch of croc Take my money, Thank you, Jose SUPERNOA happy Birthday month, mauck. It's officially of the celebration you guys all the way through the end of the month. Everybody bring it in. Have a great first day of June. Everybody and we will talk to you tomorrow. Bye.