Speaker 1: Baby, you are my game statue. It takes a little tangle. You don't want to.
Speaker 2: Mess with me?
Speaker 3: Mess with me?
Speaker 4: Baby a gangsta too?
Speaker 5: Ohuch baby game statoo.
Speaker 1: For good warnings, This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 5: Listening Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 6: What the fellas?
Speaker 4: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 7: Mm hm, Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 8: This episode we got a very very very special guest, but before we get to him, we're gonna have to introduce all of the eight.
Speaker 7: Of them, the Rejects with us tonight before we get to Mark.
Speaker 8: All right, so let's start with Lisa, cult reject, mad scientist.
Speaker 7: What is going on?
Speaker 2: Lisa, how's it going? Looking very forward to this conversation, Very very huge fan of Dermanic occultism, so I am very excited to talk about it, and especially with their guest, Mark and everyone in the Occult Rejects. The only thing I want to plug is the Occult Research Institute dot org. If you like to consume some of your content literarily, please check it out. Quote research is too, title work awesome.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much. And next we have Frida, Jena, Ninja, what's going on? Frida? What's up?
Speaker 1: Cardinal?
Speaker 9: So you can find me at Wukong Reborn, where I am Twitter notorious, slash YouTube notorious over six hundred thousand views. Let me just say so, I my famous wild mout clip obviously infamous.
Speaker 7: Uh, that's right.
Speaker 1: We don't worship husks in this house.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sorry, Oh that's okay. And so if you want to follow the show, you can follow the ath Threshold, Saints, ig and Twitter. And my show is about uh, speculative serial experiments and speculative ontology. Sorry about that. So yeah, you can just look for me, and uh, We've got lots coming up. And thank you guys so much. Thank you Nick, thank you Lisa, thank you to the whole crew.
Speaker 8: Thank you Markin of course, of course we got Julia the Cosmic Pete joined us.
Speaker 7: What is going on?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 10: I'm excited for this one. Thanks for having me as usual Cosmic Peach podcast where we listen to podcasts.
Speaker 7: Also, thank you very much, Julia. And next we got Ricardo. What is going on? Sir? How are you good?
Speaker 1: Evening?
Speaker 4: Everyone? Thank you for having me once more here and I'm looking forward to learn from mac today. As for me, I'm a multi disciplinary researcher. You can find me at X at Ricardo Calvary one as it is in the screen, and please check out the Institute for Natalphilosophy dot org where you can either check our magazine Pharaohs or just see if you want to work with us in something. Just fill in the professional positions and we'll get in touch with you. So thank you for thanking me.
Speaker 8: Of course, of course, always love having you on Ricardo. Hey we got eat An Indigo.
Speaker 7: What is going on?
Speaker 11: So want to be here with everyone.
Speaker 3: This is going to be exciting Ethan Indigo Smith on all the usual social media article recently on Occult Research Institute and yeah more to com on the esoteric and esoteric.
Speaker 11: And again appreciate everyone.
Speaker 7: Well, I always appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 8: And we got the man himself. It's been a minute, finally got him on. Time's worked out, align the stars aligned. We got the man, Robbie Marks the storyteller on tonight.
Speaker 7: What is going on?
Speaker 6: Robbie, Oh, just cranking, trying to get out. We're getting out the door for the summer and like a week and a half. But yeah, I'm our Marx. I'm an artist illustrator and I've been researching for about thirty five years. And if you want to check out my art or my podcast, then that a mind cast or follow me on any of the social media. You can go to my link tree, which is link tree at R M A r X R Marx and that'll pull up everything for you.
Speaker 7: Thank thank you very much, Robbie.
Speaker 8: And we got Jewels from Great Pilled Podcasts joining us tonight as well. What is up, Jewels. I'm glad you got on as well. I know I've been bugging you lately and we made this happen as well. Oh you might, You're beauty. You muted it, Bud, Sorry you muted. He's like fun, I gotta settle over.
Speaker 12: Oh thank you, Nick, I'm always muted. Thank you for having me on again. I appreciate it. Man, it's good to see you, Lisa, Ricardo, Ethan and of course Mark, you know, shouts out Mark, what's up?
Speaker 7: Mark?
Speaker 5: It's good to meet Jen, Robert and Julia.
Speaker 12: So yeah, man, Uh, looking forward to the conversation tonight and uh what one unfold?
Speaker 7: As JJ would say, it's going to be a barn burner, but uh.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you found me at Great Pilled Pod on Twitter. I'm on Patreon, rumble go there if you really want to find me, If you really want to find me, Yeah, go there?
Speaker 7: Uh is it? Yeah? All right? Yeah, thank you very much, Jules.
Speaker 8: Oh, now, about five minutes in the guests, I already forgot what the topic is. At this point, we got the one and only Mark from my family thinks it's crazy joining us tonight to talk about dramatic occultism.
Speaker 7: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 7: Please let everybody know who doesn't know who you are, what is up with you? Where they can find all your amazing work. Please?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, thank you. You really pulled out all the stops for me here tonight, and I appreciate it well a long time coming here on the Occult Rejects. Sorry if I start talking like Trump. I was hanging out with my Fox News watching grandparents today. But anyways, my family thinks I'm crazy. That's the name of my podcast and it's a true statement. So if you're obsessed with weird, strange stuff, your family probably thinks you're crazy too. So listen to my podcast and pick a few tips. Because I've been dealing with it since I first was able to utter a thoughtful sentence, so always always getting questions from people, why why are you looking into that?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: And then sure enough it actually paid off fifteen years later. So here we are talking about a topic that sort of came out of the blue for me and the grand scheme of things, but now has somewhat become an obsession in some ways.
Speaker 7: Very obsessed with and Nazis and all that shit.
Speaker 1: So I get it right, Yeah, it's it's it's something that affects the entirety of Western civilization hosts a certain time period that we'll get into. So yeah, it's it's got big implications, and it could be a little bit of my own bias, you know, when you start holding a hammer everything because and nail that kind of logic. But there's there's a lot of there's a lot of interesting stuff that I hope we can get into tonight. So yeah, I can kick it off now, or I can pass it on to someone else and we can ask questions. But I mean, essentially, the phrase Germanic occultism is like the phrase American fast food.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 1: Actually, Yeah, that's that's that's kind of like my what do you call it in college? Your thesis statement? Right, So, as you'll see today, Germany has played a big role in this sort of strange part of culture. So where should we start. I'll take this silence and pause to light this up. For me, it started in New Haven, Connecticut, where one way or another I started looking into Scull and Bones, the fraternity at Yale, and the pervading rumor, although it's not particularly substantiated, but there's enough for me to feel confident. But the rumor is that scull and Bones is the second chapter of a German order, the Order of Skull and Bones. And somewhere in the Scull and Bones tomb at Yale University, I believe, over the fireplace on the second floor, there's a painting or a picture, maybe an old time picture of a skull and some other things on a table, something like this, and the phrase in German that says, you know, we were beggars, we were kings, we were gods, we were fools, but in the end we're all the same, right to that effect, basically, death the great equalizer. So as I studied Skull and Bones and looked into you know, what is this all about you know, why does Yale University have a strange contingency of very wealthy and powerful and connected and wealthy like mego wealthy people and they're all going through this one small group that only takes fifteen people per senior class. So here we are German occultism. Because if Skull and Bones is the second chapter of something that started in Germany, well what's going on in Germany?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: So we can save skull and Bones and all that fascinating stuff for another conversation. But when I looked into you know, what is Germany and what is German occultism, it was like you know that meme where Charlie has like all this stuff on the wall with the lines and it's going crazy. But if like a dump truck of papers came through the door at the same time, like, there's a lot. And that's mainly because Germany, it's younger as a country than America is. They didn't exist when America was formed. They were city states and small kingdoms, emperors and all sorts of political YadA YadA that got basically consolidated, consolidated up into and after particularly World War One. So again, like I said before, we started the conversation. We're not going to talk much about the Nazis because there is so much to talk about. It pertains to Germany just prior to excuse me, world War one, and again, World War one was kind of what created Germany as a country in many ways, but before that it was a hodgepodge of different types of government. One of the most famous is the Bavaria, right, this little place called Bavaria, which created the Bavarian Illuminati. And some people have said, well, that must be the first chapter of the Order of Skull and Bones. I don't think it's that simple. So with Germany again, you have to understand it's only been a country for a couple centuries, and on top of that, there were all these pretty wealthy, powerful people in that area. It's kind of at the center of Europe, the heart of Europe. It's above this major obstacle in Europe, which is the Alps. Right, so the Alps have kind of left Western Europe, France, Spain, itally, even this sort of you know, stew in somewhat isolation at certain periods of history. Obviously there's different waves of people that have come in, but at a certain time in European history, a lot of the people living in these regions around the Alps where either Germanic peoples or had some connection to Germanic peoples. And really, when you start looking at well, what is you know, this occultism, where does it start? It starts with runs. Okay, Now, obviously the Germans don't have single claim on ruins. Ruins are found in multiple different European cultures. In some way might argue that they're in Asian cultures as well. But the concept of the run is very similar to the Hebrew concept that essentially forms the Kabbala with its numerical alphabet, and these same concepts are mirrored in the ruins in the sense that the notes are multi dimensional, they mean more than just the sound that you are to utter when you read it. So, in that way, the language base of many of what we now think of as the sort of Anglo Saxon, that kind of the groups of people that kind of were molded and shaped by what now we call English. Right, Germany is a precursor to English. There's a couple of other lost languages that are in those sort of I don't know the tree going to it, YadA, YadA, YadA, anything that you look at as far as pagan be a cult in England, it's all connected to this sort of singular Runic origin. Now some people talk about this coming from the Tuata day done in which you can interpret maybe as the fallen Angels. There's other people that go a step further and have other interpretations of that. There's also the again the melting pot of Germany. There's all these influences coming in from the South, from the Middle East, from Egypt, right, so a lot of mixing, and what you get is this sort of you know, culture of people who have a little bit of something from a lot of different places, and over time what you get are these people who are kind of like knowledge traders, right, Like they're in the center, so as people are moving through their area, that becomes sort of like the you know, key cultural value of those areas is that they're accumulating the knowledge of the people who are passing through to trade and make their way from Europe to the Holy Land and then back from the Holy Land to wherever they're from in Europe. And you know, again this great exchange all of the wisdom, knowledge, scientific innovation from the Arabic Renaissance, which was going on during the Dark Ages, right, So Europe was basically suppressed by the powers that be at the time, and because of that, these innovations were not shared with Europe on a large scale. And then when these crusades started happening, it was like the floodgates opened. Right now, all of this to say, and I'm going to pause and let you guys ask questions, all of this created what we now think of as the university system. Okay, so this, the origin of what we now think of as a university is in this region that we now call Germany, and it was these learned people who were in some ways trying to create political power with this, right the Holy Roman Empire, which some people have said wasn't holy, it wasn't Roman, and it wasn't really an empire. Right. So again you have this kind of weird identity crisis with and this is you know what people talk about when the Nazi conversation comes up. You have this really strange identity crisis too going on in these regions where you know, they're not exactly German, Like what that means to be German is kind of like a fabricated being in the same way that you know, what it means to be American has been sort of created over the and shaped and changed over the past. You know, four hundred years of history in America. Well, in Germany it's a smaller period of time and they have a much larger history base to go off of. So what happens again with the the Nazis, which I'm not so well versed in, but what you'll learn when you when you type in German occultism is you'll get hit with the Nazis and you'll you'll learn that Well, the Nazis they wanted to you know, sway the people, So they built up this mytho poetical propaganda. They created the idea of the Ubermensch, and they used the myths and legends that were popular to the folk people, and they created this idea of a superior German Man. And this was the basis of the political fearvor that the you're you know, upheaved right, So in that sense, you know, there's a there's a truth to that, but then there's also a denial of of the other factors when you just look at that. So again, we don't need to spend really any time talking about the Nazi stuff, but it does really have its roots in this time period of Germany, which we now talk about as the age of the Teutonic Knights. Right, So the Teutonic Knights were kind of like a more organized version of the Knights Templar, and they became in essence the learned men who developed rose Crucianism. Okay, rose a Crucianism was a very very secretive, very unreal in the sense that people could kind of just tend to be one, and you know some people might you know, not be one at all, but other people later in time were like, oh, yeah, he was a Rosicrucian because they wanted to, you know, boost themselves up by association. But either way, this culture that was growing in that area became again the university system, and then conversely, in England it became Freemasonry. And this is important because that gets into why World War One happened. So we don't have to get to that right now because I just said a lot. But essentially what you have in Germany is a secret culture of people who don't really feel maybe necessarily nationalistic because their nation is so young, and maybe they have patriotic or patriarchal ties that go deeper. And this is where the culture of secret societies really flourishes, right because you have people who are used to the old system, a new system is imposed on them, and what do they do. They go underground so they can maintain those older structures of power. It connects to the Crusades, It goes back to the time of Pagans again with the Ruins, and if you look up like Teutonic paganism, you're going to find a lot of neo pagan stuff, which is arguably synthetic in the sense that it's a synthesis of new stuff, like a lot of the New Age is. But what you have to realize is that this country, Germany produced some of the brilliant people that changed what became the twentieth century. So again the German and people and everything that happened with Hitler. As a conspiracy theorist, we might argue that, well, obviously they wanted to, you know, get some rains on this machine before it, you know, ran a muck and became a behemoth or these. And again I'm not a Nazi sympathizer in any way, but there's also the argument that you know this was these people were not what they history tells us they are, and they had an idealistic goal in mind, and the whole issue with the Jews was not and so on and so forth. Right, So there's a lot of conspiracies there. Again, I'm not an expert in any of that, but I think it's important to understand the prehistory of what became Nazi Germany in order to really understand what we're going through today, because the terms Nazi have not died, like, people still use that term in a pejorative way, and you know, in a sense, it's kind of ironic because the people who practice socialism will then turn and call people who they consider republican or fascist Trump, They'll call them not Nazis, right even though their you know, ideology is very much in line with the national socialism and YadA, YadA, YadA. So there's a lot of strange stuff going on. And I think once you start to understand the nineteenth century and the sort of foreshadowing of World War One, it starts to make sense why Germany at some point in time became a target. Right. It was never a country of its own with its own history, so it became a target, you know, basically by smaller countries around that, people who were within Germany who didn't feel again nationalistic towards this new nation state idea, and in the age of imperialism, a lot of people were like corporations, fuck the government. Like this whole atheistic anarchist sentiment really came from that time period when children were being forced to work in I mean horrible conditions and that was the foundation that created their lives. So the children who grew up working in those conditions, what do you think their children ended up like? Right, So it's a degradation along with the progress that's been made. Right, It's sort of a bell curve kind of situation. But yeah, I think the secret societies eventually just divorced themselves from this idea of being attached to any nation, and it was really convenient to do it in a place like Germany where things were kind of young and people again didn't feel this connection. Necessarily, all of that had to be kind of stirred up by these propagandists that were part of the Nazis. And again, now you try to look up some of this German occultism stuff, and it's very murky because you get a lot of stuff about the Nazis, but Faust this, I mean, this is like kind of the benchmark and a lot of the stuff he wrote. I might be mixing his name with one of his plays. I always do that with Faust. It's either the name of play.
Speaker 6: Yeah it is a play, it's by Gerta or Goth g O T HG.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, so go, thank you, so Gota Gerta as the German, as a as an untrained Englishman, I say Goth But he was was very much a pillar. When I talk about the influence that Germany had on the rest of the world, and how they carried this idea of occultism into Western civilization and it really became part and parcel to the way we see the world now and how it's kind of split up and rational materialism and super zealous religious and everything in between. This is that Hegelian dialect that you know, Hegel inspired so many with who were in that area. George Hegel another interesting character who was at some university in Germany. I think I said five or ten minutes ago that I was going to pause, so.
Speaker 8: I was like shit, I was like, you said one more thing, I think it's been like three I'm like, I'm gonna stop.
Speaker 6: I have a lot of stuff that goes along with that. As far as Prussia, when you look at all the surrounding duchies Pomeranian, you had the Habsburg line that was basically working for the Roman Empire and they were coming in and slowly crushing out all these small duchies and taking them over. And as far as the university system, that's part of it, but you also have the Prussian education system that was set up. There was a school, the military Pipeline that basically John Dewey and Man basically studied and brought back to the United States and gave basically the United States the Prussian education system, you know. So, but as far as all the vulk and going back into the traditional you know, thoughts of the people that were in the Rhine Land, you get into you know, like if you read James G. Frasier, he goes on and on and on about all of these fertility rituals and like sending a bull between two fires to get the demon out from in between their home wrns and just like what was I going to say?
Speaker 1: The uh?
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's it's oh, the U. In one part he talked about if there was a traveler passing by in the Rhineland that they would basically capture him and sacrifice him to the corn goat or the depending on the region. They had these different types of animals they would make out of the the crops of the field, and so it was a big thing in regard to the fertility of the land and that bringing forth life to you know, feed the culture and the people basically. But yeah, it's it's a it's a very interesting and deep subject.
Speaker 10: That's before Germany, you're saying, that's like Germany.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Prussia, they had promised them a constitutional government over and over and over, and a lot of what Prussia really was was they were experimenting with different types of corporate like to tease as far as using corporations to rule over government. And I think this was a pre subsidiary and study of what they later brought in regard to contract magic to the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Thank you for all two that. Yeah, that's that's it's and it's important to say that Prussia was not necessarily a part of Germany until later on, and Prussia kind of collapsed I think before World War two, or maybe because of World War One, but yeah, it definitely was a aggressive adversarial influence and that whole fertility cult dynamic. One book that is really interesting that I encourage people to seek out. It's titled Night Battles and it studies a particular place in Italy, but this was not isolated to Italy. These types of practices. What they would do is they would have warlocks and witches in the community who were essentially designated in their childhood because of certain attributes that were displayed, characteristics, signs that this person might have, you know, other worldly abilities, which I kind of believe that these things are naturally expressed when humans are in a more natural environment or an environment that's more natural for our biology. But either way, they would battle with other regions nearby in their dreams. So these witches and warlocks would wear certain outfits to bed, and because the clothing they were wearing had been charged all day or I forget exactly the specifics of the ritual, but they would wear the these battle outfits to bed and then in their dreams go and fight with other agrarian communities in the area over exactly what our Marx just pointed out the fertility cult, because there was sort of like this idea that the abundance or the fertility that the earth could offer was limited. And maybe you know, if if you couldn't beckon favor from the gods, well you can maybe you know, hurt your enemy so they don't get as much of that energy and more of it comes to you. I'm sure there's other justifications for it is as well.
Speaker 12: Hiss and Uh. I think Hess and Crowley were doing. They were dressing up in these like robes with all these sigils on them and like kind of having a duel or something like as like a chaos wizard or.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: At context, it's like wow, like during World War two, to people who were loosely affiliated with either sides of the Axis and ally powers were battling each other with the cult symbols behind the scenes.
Speaker 13: I got a story about that.
Speaker 1: This is ancient time go ahead.
Speaker 13: Right, So in World War two, the Nazis actually used dowsers as their means of hunting submarines. So they were using map dowsers, using the pendulums to find out where these submarines were and they actually had a pretty good track record of doing it until Gerald Gardner was passed by the British government to start doing Cone of Power rituals with his Wika group, and so they were blocking the Nazi dowsers from finding these submarines. They also used dowsing to find El Duce in Italy because they kept transferring him between these palaces, and they actually got an extraction team to pull you know, the dictator of Italy out using these mapdousers and trying to find his location.
Speaker 5: Wow, that really makes you think, like, was the whole war done behind the scenes through all these certain like kind of This.
Speaker 1: Is more examples to demonstrate that point that you just brought out jewels and you made a great point like this is going on behind the scenes, and I'm here to tell you it's been going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from what you mentioned, it was happening way earlier in these other kind of Germanic oh yeah communities. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Man Napolyan in his Great Conquest, whate was one of the things he did. He went to Egypt and he basically inspired the creation of what we now think of as Egyptology because he sent so many of his skilled learned. You know, they didn't call them scientists at the time, but they were essentially scientists before scientists were recognized as scientists. And they studied Egypt, and they brought all these you know, illustrations back to different universities and you know this. Yeah, it was it was like this resurgence that in some ways, like people might have heard about these mummy parties where they would take a mummy. They would these wealthy people who could afford to buy mummy, they would unwrap it at a party. I mean, could you imagine.
Speaker 5: Drink from it?
Speaker 1: Right, they would run the.
Speaker 10: Up right Now, it's like for rich people. That's like the rich people can't nip and.
Speaker 5: They just.
Speaker 4: St It was taken like a like medicine, right, Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Marina Abram God ritual where she gives you a fake human body to eat and the ritual aspect of it, Yeah, might have some medicinal value if you're in that state of mind. I mean, placebo is a powerful thing. Who knows what the help she's adding to that cake mix.
Speaker 13: All the people who could afford to buy these mummies and consume them were probably in these bloodlines.
Speaker 5: Right, They go all the way back to Egypt, raw eating their ancestry.
Speaker 13: That's what they're doing. I mean, that's ancestraphagi. That's very common.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 10: That's why I'm That's why I'm glad I'm broke, is because if I was rich and I had to do this ship, I fucking killed myself. Like really, I have to eat dead corpse, moldy, dusty ass and.
Speaker 1: They actually conditioned like your whole life is is mansions and fine dining, and you know you're so sick of like the most expensive plate here. Could imagine buying at a restaurant that you're like, oh, yeah, let's spice it up with charred bone from a you know, torture yummy. Because I don't know where this you or this was going to go maybe YouTube, but God forbid.
Speaker 4: But we still do it today. Rhinoceros.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're going to say that.
Speaker 4: That stuff they still do it today.
Speaker 1: Chinese medicines and powders and you know, starfish actually.
Speaker 9: Protects against poisons, so they usually make cups out of it, like three thousand years in China.
Speaker 10: So I did have a question for Mark, just really quick, cool I do eventually did you say that I'm probably going to say this wrong, but it was the Tuatha Denan people. Yes, they were in and around that area before like Germany was like popping off hard or they were like trying to settle that area or what were they?
Speaker 1: So to my memory, which could be a little faulty, there were a group of people that we remember as the Fomorians, and they actually sound a lot more like what we now think of as Sasquatch, maybe what we would have called in the past giants or Nephelim. And there was a counterpart to the Fomorians who were battling the Fomorians, and they had a different name. But I think Tuatha day don In it's kind of like a term that falsely gets used to call these people, but really like that's more like like you wouldn't call you know, the Lord of the Rings characters, those guys from the Lord of the Rings. You'd call them hobbits, right or the wizard, So kind of like that Like this, I think the Tuatha day done In is like the legend itself, and then there are characters within it that are these people that, according to the legend, came from the other world. Okay, now, in.
Speaker 4: And return to it. What's that and return to it?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 4: Well, I lost the battle that left depicts in the Ireland. So they lost, they lost the last battle. That's why it's called the Last Battle of of the of the City. And they retreated to the to their dimension.
Speaker 6: And there's some also links with them to the Tower of Babel as well.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, I was gonna say that to you. It's like they're the ancient Bloodliners, right, They're like the the ones people assume are some type of nephi Lean type beings, magical beings, and I don't know, I mean I think some of them stuck around. I think we got traces of them.
Speaker 1: Think about it like this, we have all these we'll call them a Runic legends and the Tuatha Dayden. This story is kind of in that culture of Celtic gal you know, the Nordic and the fusion of those people into what became kind of this idea of a German person, right, all of that was floating around in the folklore, and then they start mixing and intermingling with the Moors and the Jews and the Arabs, and they're like, oh my gosh, you guys have the same stories like you guys are talking about these beings too, So this is kind of where some of the people were like, all right, let's you know, let's consolidate this, right. And I'm not saying that was right because a lot of people were killed under the cross and a sword, you know, the whole Christianization of Europe, and we still have that going on in some ways today with what's going on in Gaza. So we don't need to get super political. But yeah, there's there's definitely some implications that still carry through to this day. But to get it all back to, you know, this idea that warfare and occultism might be somehow connected, like if you go back to the you know, the furthest reaches of what warfare was, every single general who's worth his salt had a mystic, a seer, a dis honor, an astronomer exactly. Yeah, they all.
Speaker 5: Rel Regan had like twelve of them in the White House. Dude, I'm pretty sure he had twelve anomers.
Speaker 13: Yeah, astrologer and.
Speaker 1: That was astrologer. Sorry, Reagan had Hollywood astrology. This is a little different. You know, maybe some scientology makes in there too, so that.
Speaker 13: Hollywood astrologer, though she's the one who advised them on the Just Say No.
Speaker 1: Campaign and going really hard on drugs.
Speaker 13: Because his whole, uh, his whole campaign was kind of falling apart because people saw how how he was deteriorating physically, and so his astrologer suggested, you need a cause that everybody can rally around, and that's when they started this Just Say No campaign because it was astrologically significant.
Speaker 10: Well, somebody brought up the other day how like Mary Todd Lincoln was in there conjuring freaking dead corpses and shit too. I mean, they were all kind of into that stuff. But it's it's kind of like what Mark was saying, if you go back past the Nazis and you go back past like all the sensationalized stuff, all of this has its roots in some type of like ancient occultism, like ancient.
Speaker 6: And stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a question from did you have any did you have any your research look at a specific location in Germany as we're stopping, because in some of the work that Nick and I did, we were noticing how some of these very notorious oultist Michael Myers, Henrik Kruhmroth Kunroth was the guy who Basically, Yates referred to him as the link between John D and Rosa Chrustianism because he was able to tie in let's see by Thagorian alchemy kabala all that there are a specific area in Germany.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Francis Yates? No, oh, Yates? Who would you say?
Speaker 2: Yates had had had done an analysis on Heinrich Kuhmroth.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, interesting that that name is new to me.
Speaker 2: But Berlin say this, when you look at the Bapho met, the bathroom met came from Heinrich Kumeras.
Speaker 5: Okay, it didn't, So it didn't come from Levy.
Speaker 2: No, Levy even quotes in his book from honest Hieroglyphica Heinrich kumrast.
Speaker 5: I know about Moon, so I have to correct myself on the own show.
Speaker 8: Then, yeah, there's something I just wanted to get into kind of real quick.
Speaker 7: I just want to sorry, it's my show. I was just trying to speak. Uh uh. Then I'm just busting you boles. Uh.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you mentioned the Rosicrucians because I wasn't exactly sure how far back you were going to go, And like Lisa kind of even just touched on it right now.
Speaker 7: And this is I kind of wanted to go back.
Speaker 8: To where we were, maybe even a little bit earlier. And it's just a thing with with Germany or where it was. I can even see you go back to the fourteen hundreds. You've got Johannes Trithemaz, You've got Paracelsus, and you got Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa out there. Then into like the fifteen hundreds you get John d Heinrik Kumrath, Michael Maher somebody.
Speaker 7: We covered too. Uh. He was a was a crucial like apologist.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: Then you get like Jacob Boehm, Johannes Andre and I think Robert Flubb was out there too.
Speaker 7: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: You get all these people, You get all these all these people out in that like either they were from there or they specifically went there. And I'm just wondering, is there like something up with Germany in general? Is there something to do with the land? Is there a different understanding? Because like those people they even mentioned me were huge and alchemy.
Speaker 1: Because Nick, your your spot on and it helps me answer Elle's question because that was a great question too, And I yeah, still I'm looking at his Wikipedia page, I've never seen him before, but he was a disciple of Paracelsus, which was another person in that realm. He says they were in Dresd, which was bombed terribly during I think World War two. Yeah, so they were trying to destroy as much as they could there. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a spot. But Prague is another big one, although not in Germany today. Back then it was a little maybe more accessible, and again, the Holy Roman Empire was kind of centered there, so a lot of alchemy and this kind of occultism was there. But all of this to say again, remember this concept of the university and how it sort of was born in this melting pot that became Germany, the land area that we now know as Germany. There was a legend in this region of the school of the Solomandre. And I might not be saying that the way the Germans would have said it, but essentially this legend was that every you know, full moon, once a year, I think it would have been maybe on bell Tane around Halloween, thirteen men would be recruited into the forests and the devil himself would teach them the magical arts, and this legend was pervasive for you know, more than a couple centuries. It was kind of like a hey, be careful where you go in the woods, because there's a school of like, you know, wizards and warlocks taught by the devil himself. Now we can say, okay, maybe there's some metaphysical portal or some kind of supernatural explanation there, or this was some sort of offshoot of a much older cult that survived the collapse of the Roman Empire. Mithraism was a big, you know, the state cult of Rome and had a lot of these sort of fortility rituals and other things that have made their way into our culture today. The carnival, I mean the you know, the fact that we celebrate Christmas on what is it, what's the the the the Roman holiday where they like thank you Yeprenalia, which again connects back to this skull and bones idea and death. The Saturn is like the planet of death, and there's this kind of concept that you know, we can bring the you know Savior back if we all you know, destroy the world. This like millennialism concept that a lot of extreme Christian sex get into. They get into this concept that the apocalypse is happening now, the Armageddon is happening now. You know you've seen people, maybe not anymore, but I remember growing up, you know, occasionally someone would leave a pamphlet on your door or something Jehovah Witness or what have you, and it would be like, look at the end. Times are happening now, right Sta, Mark, Yes, up.
Speaker 13: In your area. Up in your area, they have the Millerites. And the Millerites were this sect of people who in the eighteen forties decided that Jesus was coming back, and so they sold all of their stuffs, and when they did, they ended up, you know, losing out. Obviously it didn't come back, and so they ended up all joining the Mormons and moving out to Utah. So I mean, that's a that's a pretty good example right there.
Speaker 9: Well, you brought up something interesting, actually headless a few minutes ago about angles. So I actually have three of them that I wrote down, because obviously all things that arise in materiality arise in time. So Mark also brought up Saturn. Saturn is actually not the planet of death, Mark, I just want to correct the record on this. Mars is really the planet of death. And this is mortruditional Vidic understanding. So I wanted to ask you about chronology. So this obviously plays off of Lisa's and nixt sort of point, because the chronology for what is codified, like what you're calling Runic texts, that didn't happen until over twelve hundred years after the more we'll say central, we'll call them Central Asian texts. So for occultism, what came about in Runic language is extremely late in comparison as well as the tree Glave of God. So I thought this was really interesting to go off Lisa's point of the alpha met figure, because there's a Pomeranian deity who looks a lot like Shiva. Shiva sometimes depicted with three heads, he really has five, but you know, three and saddened kind of go together. So yeah, so if you I don't know if you know about that. But his cult actually only ended in the same time, so like the twelve teen hundreds that the Runic texts actually arose. So I think that's really interesting. And by this time India had fully converted away from the Vidas into the Puranic Hinduism, and so that is a rejection of the Vita Kyashna, like the horse, eagle, human sacrifice, so all of that is rejected and it becomes more about well Bactis a little bit later in the seventeen hundreds, but like things like that, like it's more ritualistic a little more. It's more personal with the deity. It's not so state ritual. But I think that also. My last point is is about the Arab Renaissance. So this is a contentious issue in Central Asian studies simply because the Arabs quote unquote who really innovated were actually Mogalized Indians. So the mogalized rulers of India during this puronicerd they were the ones who were synthesizing the Vedic texts often are not Vedic, excuse me, contric texts, chronic astrology texts and the shastras, sometimes by way of Iran, but usually by way of India and the Himalayas especially. So I just think that's really interesting because you mentioned the ruins. Obviously we have this idea and sounds great of the jas the seed syllables Kabala has the sufferer of their negative space, so it's it's like the unmanifest sound.
Speaker 1: Well, and that reminds me of well, and I should say thank you, because I just learned a few things there for sure, and now I didn't know some of that. I think I'm doing my best to paint more of a broad strokes of the history so people can have some more you know, key concepts to then do their own research and verify the things that I'm saying, because you know, it's not all perfect. I don't have a degree in this. I'm sure an academic would probably laugh at what I'm saying, but either way, yeah, very interesting point. And I think Germany or this region that became known as Germany, was very much in this auspicious area where it could garner that influence from you know, that part of the world, the Asia, Central Asia and beyond, before the rest of Western Europe could. And because of that, you see this what we now think of as like the when Eastern mysticism starts to filter into European culture and really you know, creates what then becomes in some ways the proto New Age, right, this theosophy movement where people are kind of blending things from different religions and supernatural belief systems together into this. Sorry, there's some bikers across the street interrupting me. So there's a lot going on in this whole conversation. So any clarifications that any of you have are welcome from me.
Speaker 4: Well, Mark, I just wanted to ask a question because I might be wrong here, because I see we've been talking about Germanic occultism and I haven't heard a word about the Norse. So it all starts there. So about five hundred PC maybe earlier still, so they expanded all the way into Russia. They had trade routes going back and forward. They assimilated and produced most of their mythology into the into the Russian vice versa. So and the Ruins were born there, so they're in the Norse area. So how how do you relate all of this? Like Ig Dressel, that's brag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm glad you raised that point because I did mention it, but I probably just glossed over it. But that is the foundation of what we consider now paganism in this area. Right nowadays, it's just kind of glossed over. Ah, they were pagans, But you're right, it was a Nordic fusion of the Really, the basis was this Nordic ideology, and as it moved south, you know, things got added into it, right, The Roman Greek cultures sort of fused with this. But these guys that we think of as Teutonic knights, I mean, if you were to put them in a lineup, you might think they were vikings because of the way they dressed the weapons. So yeah, the cultural influences and connections were definitely there. It was the southern extent of that Nordic culture, so absolutely, but it was very much influenced by the moving eastward and westward in that part of Germany or now now Germany, whereas Scandinavia was much more isolated, right, so their culture still retains a lot of that, whereas was confused and gold and it was diffused into the oh yeah it's very cold, Yeah, absolutely, but it was more so diffused into you know what happened as things changed throughout you know, what became the Industrial Revolution, World Wars. I mean, one of them still an anarchy, so not much has changed up there.
Speaker 4: So how do you associate the fact that some organizations that we I don't know the name at least you might know that used elements like Saint Germain for instance, to reorganize the whole Central Europe into new kingdoms, new kings, uh new rules, deposing great kings and sitating by new kings, and reorganizing Germany as we see it today, much earlier than the First World War. How do you see that? Who to you was behind the scenes and controlling these real agents, not like zero zero seiling, but real agents on the field that were dominating this scenario.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the people of this portion of Europe had some catching up to do in a sense, right, because as the great Pilgrims left Europe and went to America and the revolution happened. You know, obviously Freemason, these occult Freemasonry and these occult groups had made their way all across Europe by then, but they have their origins in this area, right, So the people in this area, after all these wars going on, I mean the nineteenth century, in the eighteenth century, there are a lot of wars in Europe going on different periods with different factions of people. And through all this upheaval you have the American Revolution that happens before that, you have what happens in England where you know, they they create the parliament and so on, and so forth, the monarchy comes back, right, the French, they decapitate their monarchy. You know, they have a revolution. So this type of thinking, this kind of idea like we should you know, change things, and and and you know, in a radical way, this was looming on this area, which was obviously a source of anxiety for the powers that be, these smaller in comparison to France and the United States and the United Kingdom. I don't know that it was called that then yet, but England, you know, they were smaller in comparison, and you Knowsia wasn't that big, so right, well, and there's this revolutionary sentiment going on that's changing the whole world. So you have this balance of you have some groups who are trying to again kind of secretly keep the old world establishment influential, while at the same time trying to figure out what to do with all these revolutionaries. And some people would argue that some of the subsequent revolutions that affected you know, Russia in a major way, Germany in a major way, were artificially, you know, sort of fomented by you know, people on the perimeter, not necessarily the countries that ultimately fell victim to these cultural movements. It's very hard to pin down. It's very murky. That's why the idea of the Illuminati is so pervasive. If I had to answer your question as precisely as I could, I would look to the University of Ingolstad. I would look to the players in Berlin at the time around you know, this very crucial time period where again they're sort of reacting to what's going on in America and France and they're like, all right, what are we going to do? And the Illuminati has created it was a short lived venture.
Speaker 4: Of Louis fourteen and Louis fifteen, so against Belgium, against England, the reorganization of Prussia into into Germany, pro pro proto country, the elimination of kings. This is much earlier than that, so it precedes all that these organizations were already on the field programming what we have today. Let's put it this way. So I was just curious if you have a name for that organization, because that that has eluded me on my research.
Speaker 1: No, No, and that you might have a lot more to offer in this topic than I do, because you know, I'm going into this trying to figure out you know, what's going on with skull and Bones? And then I run into you know, like I said, this dump truck of information that is a cult Germany. So yeah, there's a lot and I don't know it.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to starry.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 13: It should be pointed out though, that in World War One the Europe wiped out nine out of ten of their aristocrats, so it was severely limited by the time that World War Two came around and they didn't really have any of that kind of leadership, so they were all looking for a new leader.
Speaker 1: And this kind of brings me to maybe answer Ricardo's question a little bit better too. Not my own work or research, but I recently was listening to Joe atwill talk on the Higher Side Chats, and I believe in this conversation he mentioned that by the time of World War One, most of the monarchs in Europe were related in some way to Queen Victoria, and Queen Victoria was the German infiltration of the English monarchy in many ways, though you have the again, those powers that be were stressed out in the revolutionary time. They're like, what are we gonna do? Where are we gonna go? We create these sort of secret societies and you sort of see them behind the scenes amalgamate their powers into these nations that then become these groups that you know, I think might be best named as the builder Burghs. Right, if we're talking about Europe, I mean the builder Burgs would probably be the people that are retaining the bloodline. That's I mean a little bit of a cop out because I haven't researched that myself to the omph degree. But yeah, it's a it's a strange web of history. But I think when you look at England and that age of imperialism, there's a strong German connection. Even in America. A lot of the industry in America was done by German immigrants.
Speaker 5: That's where the Vladdy Vladi Impaler that whole.
Speaker 4: Right, grandpe and of Prince Charles, right, so Grandpa and no uncle, grandparent uncle off Prince.
Speaker 5: Charles through the Germanic bloodline, right, Okay, they were all Germanic, so right right, right, Okay, So.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, when you get into this whole prehistory of kind of Germania, you also get within the Balder worship of Baalder the Beautiful, you have the fire festivals that generally took place on June twenty third, and they would roll these wagon wheels on fire down the down the hills and they would have all these This is where we get the maypole and the hedge king, where basically they would bake the bread like you get at Marty Grass that has the little baby in it, and whoever gets to the baby is the king for the day, and they would basically, you know, treat this person extravagantly, give him the greatest food, the best drinks, all the women, and then at the end of the day he would be the sacrifice that they would basically for the fertility of the coming grow season. And and then when you go later and you get into like the vulk of you know, the Nazis, they're kind of harkening back to this this time. But the as far as the people kind of behind the scenes that were very much building the sacred spaces, they were the Zimmerman, which were equivalent to the cathedral builders. So you have this whole school of mystics that are kind of creating these woodland type elven structures that look, you know, Mark, go ahead.
Speaker 13: Mark, Robbie, I just gotta throw this in there. So what you're talking about is bell tank. That's the that's the feat that's made first. Yeah, bail tang, that's where it because in the in the Bronze Age, the Phoenicians had to get their uh their tin from England, so they had a connection all the way back there. So all of this stuff coming out of there you go b later on, all of this stuff comes through that uh that Carthaginian slash. And again you were just talking about these uh, these builders. That's Biblos. That's one of the main cities of Phoenicia.
Speaker 6: And that's where the gibb them were that King Hiram called up to go work on Solomon simple.
Speaker 13: The mighty men right all in there, and if you go to Irish mythology, it's all right there.
Speaker 4: They've almost got the Yeah, like you were talking.
Speaker 6: About, back to ham basically.
Speaker 2: Forgive me, I'm in really quickly. But toom back to my point that I think Germany and Mark, I think this is extremely important research. I genuinely believe that, and so the German cultism research that you're presenting today I think is extremely important talked about and discussed because Germany was not just the layover between you know England to Austria to go visit Rudolph, who was a patron of all of the mystics and occultists, and I think he kind of collected them all there. When you look at some of the most influential occultist mystics alchemists across the board, they are German, they are from Germany, they were educated in Germany. And then you look at the inventors, you look at the people that have come up with physics, particle physics, quantum physics, extreme theory.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're making that point because that's what I've found with Yale University too, in a microcosm kind of way. And I just talked to somebody today about Rudolph Diesel, another German who I don't think he was actually raised in Germany, but yeah, very interesting character. Sorry to interrupt you out. Yeah, I'm just not at all.
Speaker 2: But how influential not only their physics throughout the world and throughout history, but their mathematics, but their chemistry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was excited to go back to the mask that we've got Germany.
Speaker 2: And it is almost sadly to say the measuring stick yea of influence globally.
Speaker 4: It is no coincidence that the Dresden Dresden Library is perhaps one of the few that can compete with the Vatican Library. And they have a collection of restricts books that are exposed in a a large structure in the middle of the building and protected by glass and temperate and so.
Speaker 2: It interesting contains all the courtses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the resident they burned to the ground, they said the fire was hotter than the sun, than the surface of the sun in those those mass bombings.
Speaker 4: Sure, look, they just eliminated all the dissidents within their bloodlines and those that they considered that were bustards are not pure, and they concentrated all this bloodline into one single group and then spread it all over Europe to regain control to one single bloodline because it has been spreading from chieftains and warlords and whatnot. So that's why they took all the measures they could to eliminate everyone and especially those that were not in agreement with this group that no one knows the name, that had these agents in the field to reorganize the history of Europe, and that is what they were doing. Yeah, Casanova was one of them.
Speaker 6: So it was it was a huge threat to Europe itself as far as just the rise, and then you get into the Kaiser and the size of his army and the fact that they said that when he told his army to start marching, if he immediately gave the order to stop, it would take two weeks once the machine started turning.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 6: It's it's just the immensity of this thing that Europe was very, very threatened by.
Speaker 4: Sure, But it was all connected somehow, because we know that individuals like I repeat Sanchama and Giacomo that is more common commonly known as Casanova. They they their studies went all over the place to study with is mystics. And this this enlightened people inclusively into the library of the Vatican when we noticed because Casanova told the Pope, look, I like this stuff and all, but please don't make me go there because I'm not interested in reading anything of that. He was more interested in woman and stuff. But he played his part. But they all go into all these places. So to say that the Vatican was against these groups is not correct, because they they went all over the place. It's all all for show, basically, because these associations were infiltrated everywhere.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, the.
Speaker 1: People often point at the Jesuits as a big you know, boogie man.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's a black Hope still still in charge the Vatican.
Speaker 1: I think that's that's a well aimed, you know, claim that, you know, the Jesuits might be behind some of that. The University of Ingolstad is where I believe the Jesuits were formed or or or game Steam, and that was in Germany. But yeah, Saint Germaine's an interesting character. I just had a guy on my podcast who his grandparents when he was a kid, told him that, you know, one day, this Saint Germaine character is going to be very important to you. And then he later learns that as he got older, he learns that in his family, somebody he was related to was a Freemason at the lodge in Saint Petersburg, Russia, and there they had Saint Germain's Triangular Manuscript. And this is literally a triangular shaped book and it's written.
Speaker 4: I haven't If anyone wants it, I can share it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, Okay, do you have your own copy?
Speaker 4: No, I have a pretty good scan of the original.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, please send that to me. I'll send you my email in the chat. But yeah, I talked to the guy who basically deciphered it and then published it in some form through or boards press. So there's copies of it out there. It's not available anymore, but I'm sure there's a digital copy too. But yeah, it's fascinating because one of the aspects of this triangular manuscript is that it tells you how to become wealthy, and it might even tell you how to become immortal. Right, because that's the legend. He could live a life or maybe even control his reincarnation. Right, That's what I say.
Speaker 4: Sat Chairman once told Louis the Fifth the fourteen that people often say that I'm six hundred years old, and I like to hear they say those ridiculous things. But in truth, I'm much older than I look. And I can also tell you this. It is not a normal person, because he did it many times in public, to write a love letter with his right hand and to write a treaty on alchemy with his left hand. Or he would write with his both friends the exactly same thing, and when they put it to candlelight, you could not say which one was made by which one you cannot distinguish it. He's spoken more than fifty languages, you know, including Chinese, Arab native languages that were very few people knew.
Speaker 11: He could appear.
Speaker 4: Sorry, go on, it wasn't.
Speaker 11: He also said to be psychic and would would tell people, you know, there are things that are about them that they weren't he wasn't supposed to know.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, he managed to influence kings because he was not a fraud as most people sent. Because, for instance, the father I think the father of I did this paper long ago, so I might not be thinking it right. But he used to go to the palace and to either to Louis I think it's the father of Louis fourteen or Louis fourteen, I'm not sure. But he demonstrated we transmuted anything that anyone gave him into gold into a quickly prepared lab. So they give him vast areas for him to be his state or his lab. Everyone wanted it. So he was speaking at the same time with two parties that were at war one another, and he was freely going from one country to another, which was not possible for instance.
Speaker 11: So it's interesting a stream of the conversation and of course of the occult is the power of the mind and telepathy and with the World War two phenomena of them trying to influence each other in the outcomes of the battle.
Speaker 4: This is in double O seven.
Speaker 11: Of course we get from John d who was very much psychic figure and Odin. Of course, one could argue that a big part of Adonism would be psychic phenomena using the mind, the third eye whole thing. And and Lisa, when you brought up the idea of them also studying the space time continuum and so forth, and the site high end physics, it reminds me of all that power of the mind too. But also we see that that really in the Cold War they were using the whole remote viewing groups and people to engage in espionage and information and who knows what all else they're doing now with the you know, different technological features fused with the mind. So it's really interesting this stream psychic telepathic power and even and sometimes this exceptional mental performance is really seems to be a part of all these groups.
Speaker 2: You'd like to focus on that the Germans helped us develop our aeronautics or our physics. We also have to remember that Russia also took key players from Germany as well, and so developing their physics, their aeronautics, their space program, and so it again the influence, you know, it goes across the board. And the other thing that I want to say, it wasn't just Oppenheimer that had the technology for the Adam bomb. Heisenberg also knew it. He told me was he knew it. It just Hitler didn't want to do the Jews science, so he didn't let him build it. So that's the only reason that they didn't have that like we did.
Speaker 4: But he knew it.
Speaker 2: He was his right hand scientist, so they knew and Oppenheimer was Germans. So I mean, well, they were.
Speaker 13: Doing it through heavy water instead of doing it through uranium, so I think that was the difference. But they were still right about the heavy water because that's what the Adam or the h bombs are.
Speaker 2: So to the point of the amount of intelligence, and not to say they're superior race by no means, I'm not saying that, but the amount of intelligence was coming out of Germany from the occult side, from the historical, occult mystical side, is extremely influential in later secret societies.
Speaker 6: So yeah, Now when you look at Gerta as far as I mean he was said to be a member of the Illuminati, but as far as just his his stories that he wrote the Mickey Mouse, as far as the Magician's Apprentice, that's a Girta story, the Faust, as far as the and he gets into homunculuses and he wrote the first story.
Speaker 1: Wow, yes, I'm the reminder on that and that just while we're here, thank you for bringing this up again because I wanted to mention this before. But this whole concept of selling your soul to the devil or sort of material gain, this is like the major takes away, you know.
Speaker 4: But who has this devil? Who was in the middle of the woods and and and he's everywhere? Who is this devil? Is it a name? Just for normal people? Say ooh that's bad and that don't go there?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 7: Is it the green?
Speaker 1: And I think the point is like they're thumbing their nose at the uninitiated, Like for the uninitiated, Halloween is scary and and oh no so much fright and blood and gore Halloween movies. But for the initiated, it's another holiday that you know, who'sts their abundance and allows them to participate in you know, however, they see the world in the morning.
Speaker 4: According to Randall Carson, uh the Halloween has his All Saints Day or the Day of the Dead has his basis on the younger. So it was an extermination of most of mankind and it's kept his memory, although it changed his format and its name, but it still reminds us the Day of the Dead. It was the time when most people lost everyone, let's put it that way. So it might be also connected to that.
Speaker 1: That yeah, that that point great, But on the larger point of of you know, what occultism means to the general public versus what it means to the or the people who we speculate about on podcasts like this. You know, I think again, like the power players, the types of people who send their children to Yale and then do well and go on to do well in life in these realms, they're initiated into this understanding. I think there's you know, universal aspects to it in the sense that they kind of they they're like Crowley, right, if you learn about Crowley, you know, he kind of took from all these different things and was trying to find the truth all of it. It was kind of a galitarian in that sense. Obviously there was a lot of things. You converted some of it probably they were wrong, and yeah, subverted it. But of course he saw the like the universalism and a lot of these things. And I think that's kind of how the elites play it today. Like they're economical in the sense that they know it works. They don't care if they need tai chi or Teutonic magic or shamanism to do it. They know it works. And if they can use that against people who don't know it works, or even better laugh at the idea that it works. Well, now they're in kind of a cushy situation where you know, again they send their kids to the right education where these ideas are maybe entrained in them in subtle ways, whereas for the public people like myself went to public school, the opposite is true, you know, in most cases, where they sort of entrain you to laugh at these sort of things and to think in a material reductionist sort of way. Yeah, this Prussian system, so there's roots in this European area. Again, German occultism is probably like a loose, you know, way to describe it, but I think, yeah, there's very much through Yale University in America a German influence that you know when you when you consider yourself a conspiracy theorist, and then you look at it, you're kind of like, wow, how does it all go back to this one place? And I think that's because Germany is very much like the United States in the sense that it's a new country. It's a new place, and a lot of people immigrated there at a key point in European history, so it became these powerlts.
Speaker 13: My director Mark, if I can comment on that migratory pattern that was all do to the close relationship that the United States had with Germany going back into the eighteen fifties, because the number one migrant from Europe into America was German for a long long period of time.
Speaker 1: My last name Irish. I go back to one of the first waves of German people to go into America and then Benjamin Franklin like shipped a bunch of them up to Canada and they became French Canadians.
Speaker 13: So if you look at a demographic map of the United States, you see that the entire middle portion would all be Germanic people and so on the very little outside you've got the New England people, and then there's a big blotch of New England people out in Utah, because that was the migration pattern during that whole trip out there, is they came from New York and then deposited out there. So it's kind of funny how you could track the instrum on.
Speaker 1: The point of Germany and that area in particular. Things had changed in a significant way in these periods leading up to World War One and people were moving into cities more and more. Right, so the cities in Germany really flourished, and that to at least this earlier point. That's where you see these intellectual centers phlossoming. And it's not that there's a superiority there, it's that there was a convenience for these people to go to these places and then they became you know, like the way we talked about Silicon Valley with tech today, like it's a it's a hotbed types.
Speaker 6: So people have well around the Rhyan River right there, there was a major trade route that came through, so you have a huge accumulation of these merchants that are settling in almost this protected zone that kind of like really allowed it to you know, grow, and a lot of these ideas to filment and come about.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a really great author who I've interviewed a couple of times on my podcast who has these great maps of the entire world and he uses rivers and studies the geometry of rivers and to your point, you know, rivers are where humans congregate, but you can learn a lot about just the energetic patterns of culture and how things flow. To your point, Eddless giant about you know, the way people move on the earth through rivers. And yeah, I encourage anyone to look at Peter Shampoo's work if you're interested in in lay lines or just the energy centers of the land masses, because rivers in particular play a huge role, and not just in the economical and practical functions. Like in America, the heart and soul of the East Coast is the Susquehanna River, which bleeds out into what becomes like the cape there or I'm sorry the blanking on it, but where Washington, DC is Chesapeake Bay and yeah, that Chesapeake Bay, Susquehanna River, These are ubiquitous the modern computer in many ways was developed in army labs on the Susquehanna River and nuclear power plants there. I mean, all the different things that have developed along that river. You can really learn about America just by studying that one place. And the same is true for the Rhine the sin. You know, any river that that is major city is going to have a story like that. And that's kind of one of the other topics that I wanted to bring up, not that we have time to get into it today, but Nick asked me like, hey, what would you want to talk about? And I threw three unconnected topics out there, and one of them was forming occultism and the sort of non I forget how I labeled it, but it's like psycho geography in a way. And and I think that you're going to have to come back on Yeah, I'd love to. This is great, I mean not, but you guys are all awesome. So I appreciate the quick things to touch on. Mark.
Speaker 5: So one, you said the term earlier we're talking about Nazis. You know that word ash ash ash Karannazi, right, uh?
Speaker 12: And when you think about how you know, certain people have controlled Yeah, all sides of every war since all the way back to Napoleon or probably farther back.
Speaker 1: But uh, and even when you go and read.
Speaker 5: Initiates of the Flame on like a PDF, you see the swastika.
Speaker 1: And the star David on the same page. So you know, beget into.
Speaker 12: Exte the light in the dark, how Samio is necessary evil. But also Himmler had a castle. Yeah, and Michael, he's on video and he's like, here is Heinrich Himmler's dagger.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 12: I have a couple of his books, and it's like, this guy is in charge of our military, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Just saying so well with Michael, not Michael Keno, but who was it you were talking about there that he has the swords? Uh, Henrik Kimler, right Himler has Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you go and you read.
Speaker 6: Himmler's works, he talks about how they crushed Prussia and it's all related around the story of snow White. And he talks about first they brought the girdle in, which were the tariffs and the taxes, and then the poison apple was when they brought the banking system in, and that's you know, yeahs a whole snow White analogy of the international banking system and how they basically crushed Prussia.
Speaker 10: I was actually gonna say something kind of along those lines. And I'm a big nerd about this kind of stuff, but I always compare everything to like movies, So just bear with me. But doesn't this story about like going all the way back about like the occultism and the ruins and stuff. It reminds me of that Captain America movie where they're looking for the TESTSA Act and they it's basically like Nazi stuff, right, yeah, And they also put a bunch of like project paper Clip stuff in there, but it's like they have to go all the way back to this like mausoleum thing and it's got runs in the tree of Life, and then they have to have this pass code and then they get the TESTSA Act and then like all the stuff with Captain America and the Red Skull is basically like Hitler or whatever. But they make this stuff so fantastical that when you learn about the reality of it, you're like, oh, well, that's some shit I saw in like a Marvel movie that's not like but it's all based on like the reality of things. I think they're there are a lot of Marvel movies. There's one in particular, I think it's an Iron Man one where it's like the nine to eleven stuff in the terrorists and like you know, they are always putting just a little bit of our.
Speaker 4: Truth, truth, truth. Yeah, yeah, into that.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to say, that's what it reminded me of.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, there's.
Speaker 11: In World War Two there were factions that were against each other overtly but actually have the same kind of end result that they were seeking. The Zionists wanted a new homeland and the Germans wanted to get every Jew into one place. So at the end of World War two, at least there were elements on both sides that kind of wanted the same thing. And you'll please go ahead.
Speaker 6: Oh, I was going to say, they actually minted a coin. It was an agreement that they had with Israel and they were paying for the family and their entire estate to move to Israel. I can't remember the agreement. Yeah, but Himler actually minted a coin that has the swastika on one side and the Star of Refresh of the Star of as design is called the Star.
Speaker 5: The Schedule of Solomon basically well.
Speaker 6: According to Yeah, if you go back further, it's the five pointed star, there's a lot of the pentacle.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, man, you got to get back I mean Nina, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know what you mean.
Speaker 11: There were two different spellings of National Socialists Nazi also, and there's said to be relationship to that with the one. One version was n A s I.
Speaker 6: So the Nasi. Yeah, the Na s I is actually the high priest of the Sanhedrin. So which is I find interesting?
Speaker 4: Well, in essence, I would say that they controlled not only the developer of nations and the map, but they also control the development of technology and then give it to those that they thought that they should be. For instance, just to finish a particular part of the end of life of c. Germain, he was found in the city of Tournay, that was one of the last known Merovingian cities. That was a star forth and we find him. They're dressed as a wizard. So in the seventeenth century, which was not very normal, and what he was developing. He was developing the new alchemical And if you go to German and read how they dominated the fabrication of hats, because at that time they were trying to find a way to produce hats of high quality and durability and so on. And this was an alchemical process that produced it, and I believe it was center Man that developed and then delivered them to the Germans, and that allowed a huge amount of money to enter in that country. So even these small details were also dictated by these people and their organizations. So did they control everything from the little seed that was put in the grounds to whatever was ruling the game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something you just reminded me of Ricardo and to that point, you know, we might not think about this today much in our multi colored worlds, but Saint Germain was a genius when it came to dies and that was one of the main things he used the alchemical knowledge for with dying fabrics, which at the time, if they only had a very limited palette to work with, and if you had something like purple, oh my god, like the Kings would pay you know out, you know, up the wazoo to put it politely for purple or anything that can show that, Oh this guy's literally like connected to God. Look how he's got purple? Like, where else do you see that other than an eggplant?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: So, I think the all of that kind of stuff, right, So, yeah, that that's something that's kind of we think about it today like colors, you know, big deal, but yeah, back then it's you know a huge change. Like for for the times, people were probably only wearing like cotton colored, like pale pale white brown leather like that, you know, red because you could use blood as a dye. But that's about it, you know.
Speaker 8: Uh, something I wanted to, I guess get into because I don't have to wrap it up eventually it's going to leave you one. But uh, something I didn't want to make a point on. I think when it does also come to you know, dramatic ocultism. When I had like, you know, not to bring these people up again, but I know me at least I had mentioned them earlier. Something I do want to, you know, kind of I think make a point at. And it was because you had even mentioned Kroley earlier, being kind of like an I said, a master of synthesis, which I took from Toby Chappelle. It's not me he coined that, but I really do think he was. And if people want to get in my opinion, get to go at a good idea who he was actually inspired by. Go look at the Gnostic saints. That's my opinion. Those are the people. Because I've covered a bunch of them, and a lot of them I can see like, oh, that's where Croley got this from. That's where Croley got this from. That's where Crooley got this one. But now, like and please bear with me, and I'm trying.
Speaker 7: To get a point here, and it's going to be a lot, but let me just get to it.
Speaker 8: A lot of these older occultists again, you go back to Johannes Trithemiez, Paracelsus, Cornelius Agrippa, Heinrich Kumrath, Michael Meyer, as well, Kroll, Robert Flood especially. You start looking at all these people that showed up in Germany or from in that area. A big thing with them that I don't see any more. They were polymaths as well, so besides being an occultist, they were also doing math. And they're also and this is a big thing that I keep bringing up. And I even think I spoke to you about this mark about a year ago, and I think you said you were actually kind of interested in it. You're like, that could be something I do think because a lot of these people that I just mentioned, they even talk about the body, especially the brain and the eyeballs, you know. And again, if you're a polymath, you're also going to be looking at music, which Robert Flood did, and a bunch of those other ones. You're going to be looking at the body. It's not just a few things. You're looking at probably about six or seven different types of ways and looking at stuff.
Speaker 7: So like what I'm we're going to try to get at.
Speaker 8: Is that like back then, you saw all these people incorporating music into their stuff and trying to understand that. Michael Myers was considered like the first multimediate person. You had an engraving, you had music that had to be played with it, and then you even had to read something and then meditate on what's going on.
Speaker 7: That guy, his shit was crazy.
Speaker 8: You have Robert Flood who like basically came up at the monochord and he was huge with music. That guy was drawing your your your nerves, your blood, your eyeball, your brain. I mean, these these people were not just like I'm going to walk around with a crystal in my hand and throw some lavender over my shoulder and I whitch. You know, it's nothing like that. These people were like into so many things besides that, and for some reason that seems to get lost, or in my opinion, it's not lost, it's just hidden. We don't talk about that anymore. The people that understand that stuff, it's not ignored or it goes beyond the memes.
Speaker 7: So I don't even want to think about it.
Speaker 1: It's valuable that that it's controlled, you know, and and I don't know that it's unanimously controlled, at least in Western culture. It's controlled to a certain degree. Oh, the Catholic Church did a lot of people, wealthy people like they're putting their children into rigorous courses to learn how to play instruments and learn athletics and do all these different things at very young ages because they want them to have a foundation to be successful. And you know, I'm sure everyone you know praise that they'll birth a prodigy, but that's not always the case. So they have to, you know, work with what they got. And that's why I think, Yeah, getting them while they're young and putting them through these different schools that cost a lot of money makes a big difference. But whether or not music makes a difference. I think you're touching on a very important point about human consciousness and why chanting and music have always been major aspects of spiritual practices, going back to you know, the first animal skin pulled over a stump, right that that was maybe the first drum, right Like, they heard that beat, they started dancing, they started moving in a way. I mean, who knows. That could just be a but I think there's there's true in that, and that's why, you know, you go to a monastery, you go to one of these Buddhist temples, and they have bells, they have chimes, they're chanting. It's all about the sound. So yeah, I think that these geniuses of the you know Enlightenment pre Enlightenment era that we've been talking about, you know, they were definitely using instruments and playing the piano and doing all these lives. You pointed out they were polymaths. But as to whether somebody figured out a sure fire method for doing it, I'm more of an idealist in the sense that I think karma, absurdity, chance, these kind of the the you know, humdrumness, and mundanity of life all play into it. Right, So I think, you know, it's all part of the human experience. I don't know that everybody's meant to have a manufactured moment of genius. I think genius is something that happens to a generation in waves. Like different generations have different geniuses. You know, we don't even know the genius of like my generation yet they're too young for anyone to figure it out, right, Like, so maybe in a hundred years we'll look back at the twenty tens and twenties and we won't be talking about Elon Musk or any of these other towns. Now we're talking about some guy that's, you know, working really hard and you know, who knows doing what God forbid, making the AI stronger. But yeah, I think I think that's a big part of it is is it's not something that you can manufacture, and it's not something that the elites can always buy and have a monopoly on. I think a lot of times that genius strikes people who tend to be sentimental and empathetic towards a greater cause and have egalitarian ideologies. In some form or fashion. Always reflects the culture of their time, the political ideologies of their time. But this idea that you know, we should do good, treat others well, and maintain that in some sort of systematic way. Is seems to be a prevailing inspiration and something in common with anyone who has the grace of pulling off a true innovation. I mean, how how Rare is a genius. It's not something that you just stumble upon every day, right, that's true.
Speaker 11: I wanted to add one little quote for inspiration that that we two can at least be smart. Sometimes Einstein said, uh that I am not smarter.
Speaker 1: I am not.
Speaker 11: It's not that I am so smart. It's just that I stay with problems longer. And so this insistence to you know, build on a foundation and keep going. I think this, you know, motivation to keep going is a really powerful attribute for our mental pursuits.
Speaker 6: Well. Also that imagination is the most important thing overall knowledge, you know, because if you can visualize it and you know, imagine that thing, then you can draw out the substance of it in order to understand it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Ron in the comments what's up roun from New England? I love Ron and Ron.
Speaker 4: There is a reason why so many of them pass through the medicine so going back hundreds of years, so and and and that when they finally ended the medicine, and in fact Centermin studied on the last years of the last medicine. That's that moved on to other places and then spread and disappear. So now it's more underground and that, as you said, Mark, you have these schools. But from my perception, if you have to put your son into one of those schools and pay for it and all, you are in a very low class because these children are looked after as Jedi look for small children with midichlorians. They recognize them, they select them, they put them on those societies and groups as the bohemian Bohemian growth. You can be born on the river with no shoes on your family, but if you have those traits, they will detect you and they will educate you. After so we faced, perhaps after the nineteenth century, perhaps twentieth century, this democratization because there is not enough of them to control as the world has grown, so they have to expand and create these elements and educate them. So well, my point it was just that if you have to pay to get that knowledge, you are very low, well the way above our status. But very low in their concern to the places of control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think that's the result of nepotism too, you know, like these perhaps ricks you know, or want a flash in the pan, and they they set their family up for ten generations and by the third or fourth generation since the one manner or woman and man who who you know made it happen. I think, yeah, it kind of fades and trickles, But with Skull and Bones, it does seem to magnetize a certain type of person, and maybe that's what it is. When I was younger and more optimistic, I might have thought that the Skull and Bones were the Jedi, but I'm pretty set they're the sick.
Speaker 4: I believe they are neither. They're just they're just one of these with a very good rate of success and infiltrating in the United States because they demoted the real mystics and created their own association based on their previous knowledge.
Speaker 5: So it is Ricardo.
Speaker 10: I'm a thre Ricardo on that, And I think that they're just like rich re retards jerking off in front of each other in some kind of a weird elite circled jerk and it's just I mean.
Speaker 1: Come on, something.
Speaker 6: Is something super gay.
Speaker 2: Michael, I'm sorry, Robby, even Michael Myers and and Kunroth. We're telling other people quit posturing. Quit saying that you are a magi. Quit saying that you're an occultist, because you're not. You're doing it all for fame, you're doing it all for money. You aren't. You haven't even done the processes. You haven't even done anything. And so they were calling people out then, And this is why you don't hear about them very readily. Just like today, people that kind of call people out in terms of who people really are don't really get the fame that they deserve.
Speaker 10: True, Yeah, because it wasn't like Bush Junie or whatever. He was in the Skull and Bones and his dad wanted to watch him jacket tiny dick off in the coffin or whatever, like yeah, I mean, like, come on, this is a this is a magician, like this is supposed to be some kind of like that, Like give me.
Speaker 4: A right, alright, Look, the Bush Sun was a failed project from the beginning. Yeah, yeah, he was.
Speaker 5: He did use astronomers or astrologers to invade Iraq and knew exactly what date to do it, and everything.
Speaker 4: Do you think he did it?
Speaker 5: Absolutely No, I.
Speaker 10: Think somebody did it for.
Speaker 5: Him, his left hand.
Speaker 1: He's right, he's an idiot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Laden the bean Laden gave him a firm of where oil wells, but they're in Texas and he managed to bankrupt them. How do you bankrupt a business that has no workers, just machines working taking oil off the ground and selling it, and he managed to bankrupt it. So there he was. He was a bohemian, a bohemian, that's what he was. So when the guy gets near him and says it's done, you see his face. He was more frightened than the people that were on the street seeing that the towers falling down.
Speaker 10: You're talking about Junior, right, you're talking about Yeah, he's such a freaking idiot. And it's like, I don't know, guys, all I know how to do jack off in a coffin in front of my daddy, Like this guy, this guy's a magician, Give me a break. I was gonna say, yeah, sor is a different story.
Speaker 12: With you on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think think Jill Biden and Joe Biden. The US presidency, you know, it's had many handlers behind the scenes at different points with different presidents, and yeah, George Bush Junior is just a failed attempt at giving his father the presidency that he barely had. I mean, what what was it like, less than four terms that he was president or less than four years. I think it was just one term.
Speaker 7: But yeah, he was the.
Speaker 4: Person that was a constant between all those people who was in all of those governments. I don't know the name because I am not American, Thank you, Rumsfield.
Speaker 11: Did George Bush Senior was vice president for eight years before that and CIA before that, so technically he's been in the halls of.
Speaker 6: Power at least Dallas the day Kennedy was assassinated as well.
Speaker 10: It's good point.
Speaker 14: Yes, they loved they liked Watch, They liked Prescott, Prescott Busch, the granddaddy of Bush, Prescott company that was making profits off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Silverado loan company. They were financing the Nazis.
Speaker 1: He was a banker.
Speaker 11: One could argue that the Bush boys have been bankers for these unsaid and unknown characters that are really behind the scenes making moves. But they're like the bankers for the boys.
Speaker 2: And it said that the Bush Bush name is not their real last name, no, is it German.
Speaker 6: Are they German? They are?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 4: Well, and one of the one of the moms, right, is.
Speaker 10: A tranny, supposedly Crowley's.
Speaker 7: Kid, right, bar Barbara.
Speaker 10: With Barbara, it's just like, yeah, she's got something hiding under her bush and it is a penis.
Speaker 4: You can say the same for the wife or man of Obama.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, one hundred and the French president.
Speaker 7: I mean yeah, many.
Speaker 4: A ritual that they have to go there or something.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what that's what it is.
Speaker 9: I think they're more hermetic.
Speaker 7: That's the.
Speaker 9: That's just that's just one iteration, right, Like you don't want to believe that that is the hermetic person. But obviously there's a group of people have had you that think that that's the way to be so hilarity.
Speaker 6: Now there was going, sorry, I'm sorry, let me tie this in real quick, right. So, as far as the androgynous aspect, when you go back to Mother Kibbili and addis Mother Kibbili was a transgender But basically it was on the twenty second day of March being three to two two right, then a pine tree was cut in the woods and brought into the sanctuary of Kibili where it was treated as a great divinity and the duty of carrying the sacred trees what is entrusted to the guild of tree bearers, and the tree bearers are the Zimmerman as far as ties into Germany. So when you follow this back, Addis and Kibili are the birth of this mystery called Addis is where you get that Phrygian hat, that Saturnalian hat, and so this ties all the way through Germany and around when you follow the Russell Trust, you know, basically being the opium smugglers that came in and set up shop in the United States Georgetown University.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 6: And Yale and Yale with the skull and bones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think what sums it up is at some point in time they no longer needed that these people be actual masters as the old ones. So they just need normal people that could be indocrinated, manipulated, puppeteered, and and that's how we get the world we have today.
Speaker 5: So all right, I agree with that.
Speaker 8: I think if you guys online, since you know it almost two I was in, I think we'd probably just wrap it up here too.
Speaker 7: Mark.
Speaker 8: That was great, That was awesome, Thank you so match man, we'll definitely have to get you on something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick, you're the best. I really appreciate all this it turned out, and uh yeah, awesome to be on the show after all the tumult, but I love it. That's how things that the best friends are made through some hard times sometimes. But I'd love to join you guys all again in the spirit of what we were just talking about, to get into this skull and bones topic or whatever else comes up interesting. So yeah, I love it. It's awesome to talk to all of you. And uh, I put my email in the chat, so if any of you want to get in touch with me to do a one on one pod as well, that's also on the table for any of you. I'd love to see you all for for a one on one podcast. That's typically how I do my podcasts one on one. But thank you awesome. My family thinks I'm crazy. The name of the podcast and a true statement. Find me on Spotify, Apple, all the podcast apps. And again, Nick, thanks for inviting me to do this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 4: I usually tell you that it's true, but it has nothing to do with the rest.
Speaker 8: But thank you, Mark, No, thank you very much for coming on Man again. It was uh, you know, it's been too You shouldn't have been this long. You know, it took four years at a little too long, but we got you here. Uh and again you know meet besides me and you the rest of the reason. I think, you know, we made some magic tonight. I think this was a really good episode. I think we talked on about a lot of stuff. I think we touched on a lot of different areas like Polymatt's would, which is why I have everybody on the show. So thank you for making it happen, and it was your topic. I thought it was a kick ass definitely and an a cult rejects show. So I appreciate you for coming on. Jules again, I thank you for jumping on man. I appreciate it. That's what's up, and I thank you Robbie Ricardo, Julia Ethan, Headless, Jin and Lisa.
Speaker 7: I thank you all for coming on, and everybody in the chat. That's what's Up.
Speaker 8: There was a lot of people on there from multiple areas that weren't mine. I tried to show some of your chats. Thank you very much. It was awesome, awesome to see all you hear and until the next one. Everybody be well well later