Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let you taco one on one one w j r R. But your freaking idiots all right, This hour has brought you by pitmasters and poorrors with yours truly and Taco Bob and our friends from Real Radio one O four one.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a big party this coming weekend. Melt Dora, come on out, just twelve dollars in advance. Now we're getting people that are asking about signing up for the contest, the steak cooking contest, Oh, the tailgate cookoff wjr R dot com, slash contests for that got it wj rr dot com slash contests. But to get all the info on the event WJRR dot com, I don't even know. Sorry, going to sign up for the event, just email our boss Everett at iHeartMedia dot com. Move along, they red now, But come join us. Is the point This Saturday three to eight downtown Mount Door. Its gonna be a big old.
Speaker 2: Party right there on the lake. It's gonna be a good time, dude.
Speaker 1: It's barbecue, bacon, bourbon and beer. It's a whole lot of bees and Dan got a damn good time.
Speaker 2: Flaming bird carcasses UH to blame for at least three wildfires in Colorado.
Speaker 3: Most often, when a bird is electrocuted, it doesn't catch fire it and then we don't care about it. Sometimes they burst into flames, Sometimes they just fall dead. Sometimes what can happen is insects can get inside that cap well that attracts birds. Birds like to eat insects, in particular woodpeckers and crows something like that could have sat on that jumper wire and packed into that arrestor cap trained to get it, the insects making contact with the energest components and then causing it to catch fire.
Speaker 2: That's apparently some random dude from a power company who really loves to explain how with a crappy microphone and explain how birds burst into flames sometimes and other times they don't when sitting on electrical wires.
Speaker 1: And he could, from the sounds of it, give a rats ask about a bird's life.
Speaker 2: Jare that those we don't care about bird just blew up? Dude?
Speaker 1: No, that's not the first we've heard about bird flaming bird carcasses.
Speaker 2: Which if we didn't say it before we'll say now, great name for a hardcore band. Mm hmm, yeah you did say that. Oka now on stage Flaming bird carcasses. I guess what I was able to take away from that is normally, when these birds sit on these wires, which we see all the time, nothing's going to happen. It's when they peck at the arrestor caps I think they said, which aren't completely protected because there's insects in them. They trying to get to the insects. They may inadvertently, you know, self emolate. It's a way to go man. Spontaneous bird combustion.
Speaker 1: I know that we have a lot of men and women that are linemen the uh remember the way they go around here.
Speaker 2: The birds are the ones who crash into our building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a completely glass building.
Speaker 2: It's a suicide bird building. It is full on.
Speaker 1: You don't about once a week you'll walk out one of the doors and there's a poor little bird who met his demise just by you know, flying or alongwang broken birdneck?
Speaker 2: Is that gonna be a new sound effect? Fan broken bird neck? That's pretty much a tandem there. That was human beat bocks. I was smacking the mic while he was flanging. All right, you all can add that to the menu of available human beatbox sound effects. I have a headline of the week contender. Being Monday means there will probably be others to try to contest this headline of the week. But this is pretty solid. I'm ready to write it. Last week's one that we finished with was no That was the week before?
Speaker 1: Was the baby living on Pianna sausages and code red Mountain dew?
Speaker 2: Those two weeks ago? What was Friday's hold on? Hold on? I like to keep track of these things. That was last week? Man? Now those two weeks ago, last week? Last week was.
Speaker 1: A didn't.
Speaker 2: Was somewhere in there? All right, I'm ready. Man has bad breath for three days after inhaling cockroach in his sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what nightmares are made of.
Speaker 2: China. Man had this uncomfortable sensation of something crawling around inside his nose and ultimately ended up with bad breath because this one night, the fifty eight year old man woke up feeling the sensation in his nostril, which turned out to be a cockroach that had crawled into his nasal passage while he was asleep. Eventually it crawled down his throat and the man couldn't cough it out God, but was able to finally go back to sleep. The next day, he was able to recall the whole incident and also noticed that his breath was exceptionally bad. It was when he started coughing up yellow gun. Ok. Then he finally decided that medical attention was in order, and an e NT specialist was finally able to locate the now dead cockroach and remove it from his trade. Yet the man has since made a full recovery and oh, his breath smells minty fresh.
Speaker 1: Now I was going to ask more about the cockroach, but he just made everybody sick. Half the audience already tuned away. What's that on your breath? Cockroach? What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, ru, Yes, that it's okay. So what is actual headline so I can write it down?
Speaker 2: This time? Man has bad breath for three days after inhaling cockroach in his sleep for three days. Just cockroach. But no, I don't want to think how meadow buds stop? Stop? We already you went too far with that.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to ask before you went into this completely descriptive thing. If it was just one of those little one of the baby ones, you know, the rot, the German cockroaches, the little little ones that if you get those, you're up a creek.
Speaker 2: This Chinese cockroach, I'm not sure what those are.
Speaker 1: They were grown at the lab where the bats were in the bat soup.
Speaker 2: China. Well, we're on the subject of crap up your noses. I don't know if I believe this dude or not, but he well, I'll just let him explain.
Speaker 4: I was in the shower and my doctor has told me that with the dry hot summer months, it's it's really helpful to blow your nose while you're in the shower. So I've been regularly doing this for the last like six months or so.
Speaker 2: Take your point out that he lives in Arizona. That's the dry hot summer months.
Speaker 4: Today I was blowing my nose in the shower and lo and behold, I blew out a lego dot that has been in my nose for at least twenty six years.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it's still in there, right, NAIs only as I blow my nose in the shower every day.
Speaker 2: Do you if I do it subconsciously?
Speaker 1: I guess I totally do I wake up, especially in the last you know, if you do everybody function in the shower, you've now this is we can add this to the list.
Speaker 2: That you've already. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I blow my nose every every day in the shower, and as of late, with the sun ins affection, it has been like, God, we're just getting grosser.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you. Let me tell you. I first threw the BS flag on this guy because I couldn't imagine the whole lego stuck up there for twenty six years and not known. But then he said lego dots, and I'm like, what the hell's the lego dots? Then I looked them up. No, they're actually little pieces that kids used to put together, like bracelets and stuff, you know, like you could see. So it's a very very tiny piece. Take a friendship bracelet, Yeah, yeah, I get it, which is perfect for youngsters to curious youngsters to put in their hands and up their noses. You make me a friendship bracelet. Pat things. Somebody said, Oh, everybody's upset with you.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, ye I'm pretty sure you ruined my kids breakfast, Pat, Thanks Pat trying to eat breakfast?
Speaker 2: Was it the Yellow Gunk Park. Go god, I bet it was the Yellow Gunk Jr R.