Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's start the show off with the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: No ye, but all I got to say today is yeah.
Speaker 3: Lots of unpacked there today. No yeat, but just yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: How are you guys feeling about that? So Tuesday? Are you feeling that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah I am.
Speaker 2: I'm not I would have been better off with the yeat Yeah, same same. Did you guys see that French pole vaulter broke his.
Speaker 1: Silence about his bulge?
Speaker 2: Yeah? His bulge is what cost him? Uh, you know, the pole vaulting.
Speaker 1: What do you say about it?
Speaker 2: Well, the first sentence was it was a big disappointment. It was a big disappointment. I see what you did there?
Speaker 1: Yeap?
Speaker 2: Did you see his Instagram followers going up?
Speaker 1: I have not checked on that. I've seen.
Speaker 3: There's all these stories swirling about this guy and only in this and did he do on purpose?
Speaker 1: And was it a prosthetic and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like, what, I don't have answers about that. I don't know. But the guy's name is Anthony Emmadi. Right, there's a video from August third, somebody screen recorded his Instagram account and they kept on refreshing it, and the followers are just going up and up and up and at the time, again, this is August third, so that that's three days ago he had eighty five hundred followers.
Speaker 1: Just regular old, regular old.
Speaker 2: Follower for a normal person, average guy. Right now, he's up to one hundred and sixty nine thousand, and I just checked, like literally, not even five minutes ago, it's one hundred and sixty eight thousand, So it's still going up.
Speaker 1: I heard there's some adult sites that have offered it.
Speaker 3: Reached out and offered him, Wow, you're two hundred and fifty thousand dollars or something, all these big pay days, hey get what would he be doing in the video, like, I don't know, trying to pull vault with his other poll.
Speaker 2: Only with that, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Stick that thing in the ground and watch it.
Speaker 2: Bad and flip over using.
Speaker 3: That launches themself over a couple of ladies that I would watch that, that would be good.
Speaker 1: That'd be good.
Speaker 2: Would allow you to watch that.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to tell her about that. She's on a business she's on a business trip right now, Selena, send that. Send the content my way to.
Speaker 1: Have the kids alone now my parents are here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that really bothers me.
Speaker 3: Why does that bother you? What would I do with my children right now? I leave the house at three point thirty in the morning, Where would I What would they do?
Speaker 2: But they are they helping you all day? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are they supposed to do?
Speaker 3: You want me to just sit there and do nothing all day? They hang out with my kids, They play with them. My kids read them books and stuff like, what do you want me to do? They're not changing diapers. My kids are grown, you know. My kids are four and six, are about to be five and seven.
Speaker 2: Then why do they need babysitters?
Speaker 1: Because what would I do with?
Speaker 5: So mad?
Speaker 2: I'm saying, when you get off work, I said all day, I'm talking about later.
Speaker 1: Well I'm there too, so what But what do you mean do you have the help.
Speaker 2: Just because your wife goes out of town? You can't manage your children? But what do you have three point thirty in the morning giving you a hard time every time I bring it up?
Speaker 1: So I was like, I'm I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: If I said bring him to work, you can bring them with you.
Speaker 1: I gotta wake him up at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: I guess it's tough getting kids out of it, but it's tough enough get him out of the bed at eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. You gotta do what you gotta do, all right, what do you have, Graham?
Speaker 3: Anyways, this guy in Iowa, speaking of this pole vaulter, this guy might rival this guy because this guy in Iowa he wants a Gainness World record because he thinks he has the world's largest egg plant. It weighs eight point three three pounds. It weighs eight pounds. Yes, this thing is girthy and heavy. It's real heavy. Eight point three pounds. He said a couple of years ago it was only seven point two pounds, and that he thought that was the record. And each year it's gotten he's gotten better, get bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 1: He's a giant eggplant enthusiast now and.
Speaker 2: As are you.
Speaker 3: Any day now he's going to have a plaque that says I have the world's largest eggplant. And he thinks Guinness, the Guinness World Records, you know they're going to certify this record. Can you have too big of an eggplant? Eight point three pounds. Is that's a heavy one?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that's too big. How many pounds would you prefer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: A lot less.
Speaker 1: What would the ideal eggplant size being.
Speaker 6: I don't know about pounds. Let me see maybe, yeah, I don't know, like four pounds less, five pounds less.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like a three pound going to leave you hungry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my appetite is not that big. Sometimes I'm still talking about eggs.
Speaker 2: You're talking about farmer? What do you even know?
Speaker 4: If I've ever tried an egg plant?
Speaker 3: You've never had talking about never? Yes, this guy's a vegetable farmer. What do you guys talk about you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we clarify, we're talking about an actual egg plants about anything else?
Speaker 1: Okay, in his garden.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hate me. I've never had an eggplant either.
Speaker 1: You've never eaten eggs.
Speaker 2: I've never eaten plant.
Speaker 1: You've never eaten eggplant?
Speaker 2: Is being serious?
Speaker 3: But now I'm confused. Is she talking about the other thing vegetable? Yeah, so neither of you ever had it? No, chi, do you ever tried egg plant before?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I tried it?
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, jeez. Normally have one normal human being here? Three I don't know. It's kind of hard to describe. You don't have like eggplant, parmesan or something that's a common that's a common item on restaurant menus.
Speaker 2: No see that. That's why I don't order because it's egg plant.
Speaker 1: I had eggplant this week. I've heard egg plant this week. Do you eat it whole?
Speaker 2: Just like one one bite?
Speaker 3: You can, you know, chop it up with you know, some other vegetables, onions and things and kind of saute it up or whatever you call that, and you eat it. It's a vegetable. It's good for you.
Speaker 6: Not interested, Yeah, I probably won't be reaching for it at the store.
Speaker 2: They actually make me chuckle. I see them at the grocery store and I'm like, I just like thee.
Speaker 1: So immature the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so gen Z women say that their sexual desires have increased following a return to work.
Speaker 1: They're horning really.
Speaker 3: So just like just seeing things around the office, the coffee machine and stuffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just getting things revved up.
Speaker 2: That's what I was wondering. I was like, what is turning them on about work? Because I come to work every day and nothing about this second, nothing about this is turning me.
Speaker 1: Off irresistible male coworkers.
Speaker 2: Especially, So forty six percent of Americans say they've experienced an increase in you know, desire since returning to work, and a lot of them say that it's because of an improvement in their mental health because working from home, they felt like very isolated and they were yep, you know, you know how it was, I you know, just feeling like alone all the time and sad, and so we're turning to work, their mood has just increased or improved.
Speaker 1: I think my wife would benefit from them.
Speaker 3: She works from home full time, and you know, it's like everything just kind of turns into this set. Your house is your office, and your office, you know, and you.
Speaker 2: You can't escape it because you're there all the time.
Speaker 3: And she always looks beautiful, and she gets she's on calls all day long, so she like gets ready, but you don't get ready in the same way that you would that you're like going into the office.
Speaker 1: So I think she kinda misses some of that. It's just different, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your poor wife and she has the kids and she's doing drop off, and I don't know how your wife does it.
Speaker 1: The mornings are a nightmare.
Speaker 2: For Your wife is like a superhero forever.
Speaker 3: Being in debt for that, because I don't know how she gets two little kids ready for school while working Central time hours, meaning she is on the drill.
Speaker 1: She's on the job wow, working while.
Speaker 3: Getting them ready, and she is on she has back to back to back to back to back meetings every single day, and gramm, I.
Speaker 2: Do want to apologize. Your wife is on a business trip in Minnesota. I was giving you a hard time because your parents are there to help. I'm sorry, buddy, if it really made you upset.
Speaker 1: I was not. I do apology. I was not upset.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's how it came off. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, no apology needs, no apology needed, noney.
Speaker 3: Some woman named Debbie blew through one million dollars worth of cocaine on a Florida beach on Monday, on a Monday, you guys just blew through it. Over that's seventy pounds of this stuff.
Speaker 1: One woman.
Speaker 3: Actually sorry, I asked a typewa, Oh, hurricane Debbie. Debbie blew one million dollars worth of the stuff onto a Florida beach. I read that wrong because I thought Debbie was just blowing this stuff herself.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Hurricane Debbie blew twenty five packages of the cocaine onto a b to the Florida Keys, according to reports. And now they say that a good Samaritan found these packages that washed up on the beach that Hurricane Debbie blew in and then contacted authorities. Now, look, we hear stories about this from time to time. Yes, they say this, these seventy pounds of stuff out of one million dollars or so street value, and you stumble across this upon a beach. Hmm, nobody's around. What are you going to do?
Speaker 4: We'll start with jess, oh, I'm leaving it there. I'd be too scared to walk.
Speaker 2: You leave it there, I'd be.
Speaker 8: Too scared of Like, you're getting in trouble.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna call. Are you going to make the call to report it? Or you're just walking away? Like I never saw it?
Speaker 4: So you said there's twenty five, twenty.
Speaker 3: Five packages, seventy pounds, like just a big old.
Speaker 4: I think I phone a friends first and be like.
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 1: And then they're like, pick it up, get loaded, in your car.
Speaker 2: No, I got it.
Speaker 1: I'm then you just said phone a friend, and the friend just told you you call it. I said, load it into your car.
Speaker 4: I phone a.
Speaker 6: Different friend who I think is gonna give me the answer I want, which is away.
Speaker 3: Just walk away, so you're not gonna report it, Cheaty, you stumble upon seventy pounds of the stuff, It's all packaged up. There's not a soul around on that beach, and you know this is a one million dollar street value.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna walk away too, cause I don't even know how to I don't even know who to sell it to.
Speaker 10: Like, I'm sure there's like some Netflix shows I've seen smart for that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You've seen enough movies to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just put it in little bags.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anybody's gonna buy it for me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: You seem like the most trustworthy duer of all time. I know, like you can trust that, Cheaty. You're getting a big stuff. She's so sweet.
Speaker 9: I probably know how much to even sell it for well over private, and that's fine with me.
Speaker 3: Overget it well underprice it's free money, right, that's true.
Speaker 1: It's all profit.
Speaker 4: Hit list on me from the people who own that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're gonna get murdered a few fingers if it's not good too, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you're definitely getting made a murder, but a big deal, Selena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you stumble upon this on the beach.
Speaker 2: You're taking it, Graham, I've seen enough TV shows and movies that ly. If you you guys have seen Griselda on Netflix Russia, you just go to Miami's most dangerous clubs, find the mob boss and try to sell it to him in bulk.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the mom her, the mob boss is gonna look at me and think I'm serious.
Speaker 2: I mean they didn't look at her series at first, and look at her look at her now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Pop, the tonks check it out, then they kill you, and then they.
Speaker 1: Take it back for sure.
Speaker 2: Grandma, what you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I'm calling the authorities. You know, I'd like to follow the rules. You are, I like all my fingers and toes to the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hanging out with us on this Tuesday quick talk back for cheety.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Javin Show. This is a nicetuff from Conkory. Tall buckets were shitty. I was looking at your big of the week, the photo of your week. Uh, it looked like sad on your photo. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Girl?
Speaker 12: You are free tea, you are beautiful. You need to put some glowing in your face and be smiling. And girl, you are shining, So come on, be happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be happy to you.
Speaker 2: I'm are you not supposed to walk around telling women? Are you know? Woman to smile?
Speaker 1: Think he's just saying that, you know you're beautiful and we want to see you glowing and happy like we know you are. And look, I'm at the JV show dot com right now.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a website, perhaps you guys, And there's a photos from home a little link there. Look and you look at you Chetese photo. And I agree with the talk bag. Chet look kind of sad.
Speaker 1: In this picture.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not sad. I just got back from swimming and having a lot of mouthful of water in my mouth.
Speaker 1: We just drank the pool water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did drink pool water. I'm tired.
Speaker 9: I was swimming for like an hour and a half, so that was just a result.
Speaker 4: I wasn't not not happy. I was pretty happy.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: And just one other quick observation as I'm at the jud show photos from Home. As you scroll down the top photo, there is thee Selena with the little description. Then it says Graham and it says my son fortnite went to Monster Jam in Oakland on Saturday. And it's a picture of Jess and her man. Oh wait, so I don't know if they went to Monster Jam. And then under Jess where it says it was a beautiful Sunday for some golf is a picture of me and my son at Monster Jam.
Speaker 1: So I'm just maybe there's a little confusion there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think something's got mixed Friday, right, we'll mix up there, We'll get that fixed. Yes, what are you watch it on TV?
Speaker 6: I just finished Too Hot to Handle season six. So To Have to Handle is a show where these hot singles are in a villa. They're looking for connections, but they can't get physical with each other or they lose prize money.
Speaker 1: Okay, how far physical?
Speaker 2: You can't kiss?
Speaker 1: Oh nothing, you can't even know. You can't even get to first base.
Speaker 6: A kiss will cost you like six thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Whoa those base is?
Speaker 2: Always confused me? What's first base?
Speaker 1: I thought first base was a kiss kissing? Okay, second base?
Speaker 2: What second base is?
Speaker 1: I think it was kind of handsy, like.
Speaker 2: Maybe hands are okay, I think upstairs third base? The downstairs perhaps.
Speaker 3: Probably And then we all know what, Yeah, you're not touching as.
Speaker 4: They're not on the field at all.
Speaker 2: Wow, they're in the dugout benched you guys.
Speaker 6: There was such a cringe and embarrassing moment that happened.
Speaker 4: So one couple, they were kind of going through some issues, right.
Speaker 6: The guy had taken some time to think about whether or not he wanted to continue this relationship with one of the women in the house.
Speaker 4: They finally sit down to have this serious.
Speaker 6: Conversation to see if they're going to move forward or if they're going to break things off. And he says, after they've talked for a little bit, can I play a song? I feel like it kind of fits, And then.
Speaker 2: He brings out his guitar.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so uncomfortable.
Speaker 13: Mistakes. Now we're finn flame that I love bun Well with fun for and this is how we lead and is the time up?
Speaker 5: Is our time up now, there's our time up now, here's our time up now.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it.
Speaker 3: It's actually I'm gonna be actually kind of God's way better than I thought it was gonna do it.
Speaker 14: But he breaks up with her over like with this, how you break up with some of our time now?
Speaker 2: And then at the end he's like, the answer is yes, he made sit through that to tell me.
Speaker 6: It's just at first you can tell she's kind of processing the song, trying to figure out because he pulls out his guitar.
Speaker 4: You think this is gonna be a romantic gesture of him.
Speaker 2: Being like, you know what, I think we should be together, and he breaks up with here.
Speaker 6: He is a musician, but I think these shows need to stop letting people sing.
Speaker 1: Well, clearly he's trying to advance his own career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the.
Speaker 1: Reason that a lot of people are on this show right to advance.
Speaker 2: There's probably like models or something.
Speaker 6: I think the first season you believe it a little bit more once this is already season six. So yeah, I did want to want you guys to rank the following though, So these are which way would you prefer to.
Speaker 4: Get like broken up with through a song? Like this through text or ghosted text text text text. So that's emberone.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, then second because it makes a great story to tell people about I broke it up with over.
Speaker 2: Songs that I know. Because if I'm just ghosted and we're like in a full blown relationship and I just never hear for you, I'm going to be like did you die? Or something like that would.
Speaker 3: Eat at me every day. Yes, the song would bring me joy down the road. Once I got over the breakup, then I could tell people about the song. I'm moving song to the number one. I want songs than text. Thing goes, So you'd rather.
Speaker 2: Be ghosted, Cheaty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know this song. Okay, actually somebody actually sent me a song like that, but to end thing to.
Speaker 2: Break up with, Yeah, I've been broken up with my song?
Speaker 13: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you remember the.
Speaker 2: Song and get it?
Speaker 4: It was called Language by Brent fire.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 9: They didn't sing no, no, They just said it to me like this is how I feel, and I was like oh, and then we just.
Speaker 2: Stopped talking about Right, we're gonna play some of.
Speaker 1: That song Language. It's called the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We just found out Cheaty once got broken up by song, broken up with by song. Wait, give us the back story really quick, cheats.
Speaker 9: Okay, so well it wasn't actually it was a situation ship, but we were a little rough patch and then he just sends a song like this is how I feel.
Speaker 4: And then after I listened to the song, I was like, oh, that was the end of it.
Speaker 2: Yep, okay, So the song is uh Brent Fayaz. Well, it's paper Boy Fabe featuring Brent Fayaz. It's called language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's.
Speaker 2: So basically the whole thing is about you guys not speaking the same language on.
Speaker 4: The same pace.
Speaker 1: I started.
Speaker 3: I purposely started the part where he says you're getting on his news and you're complaining about the same old n was that part of it when you heard that part as you're getting broke.
Speaker 1: Up and you're like, dang it, yeah, he's yeah, he's mad.
Speaker 2: What did you do to him out? Why would he feel this way? What was the rough patch?
Speaker 1: What was the fight?
Speaker 2: You don't remember it was that long.
Speaker 9: I just think he was like, you know, bopping around other places so and looking for a reason or a way to get out.
Speaker 3: I have questions about when you because Jess played a clip from the show Too Hot, Too Hot to Handle, Yes, and a guy breaks up with someone in there, but he's actually singing the song and directing it her.
Speaker 1: When you get broken up with by song.
Speaker 3: In a relationship like you did, cheety, did you get in the car and he hit play no, No, I said listen to this or he sent you the link to the song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he sent me the link, so he's like hey.
Speaker 3: So he's like, hey, listen to this and then you click on the link and then what do you respond at the end?
Speaker 1: Lo o, L like, what do you?
Speaker 4: I don't even think I responded after that, I.
Speaker 3: Like, so does a song need some kind of setup? Like, hey, uh, it's over. I can't put into words how I want to end this, So just listen to this song and I'll let this guy do it for me.
Speaker 4: He just said this is how I feel and then sent me the song.
Speaker 2: What if he wasn't trying to break up with you, he was just saying like I heard this sigh. But maybe he was saying like, hey, right now we're having trouble communicating. We're not speaking the same language. And if he was hoping for you to communicate more than he could.
Speaker 4: Have said that, not send me that song?
Speaker 3: Sorry, so you didn't even I want to know what you responded. I just I need to know because I'm let's.
Speaker 2: Call the guy. Let's get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know how to respond if somebody sent me a link to a song he blocked her.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you should have started with that.
Speaker 1: Hello. That's how I would to the hottest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: All right, so we finally know what exactly happened with zach Evron now a cache minsday. Yesterday we talked about some type of pool emergency where he had to be pulled out of the water from the pool.
Speaker 1: Brown Graham, But we don't know.
Speaker 2: If you don't know the backstory. He has been staying in in Ibiza and he has this villa and as a pool, and then over the weekend he had to be pulled from the water for some type of emergency. We don't really know or we did it code.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what happened.
Speaker 2: We know that he had to be rushed to the hospital and then he was eventually released. Well, apparently he took a dive into the water, but he hit the bottom of the pool and ingested water into his lung.
Speaker 1: So that's why they hit the bottom before diving in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he was showing signs of distress and so security there they pulled him out of the water, took him to the hospital as a precautionary measure where they took a bunch of X rays to make sure the water was cleared out, which it was, let him go a few hours later and then he was fine. He was back partying Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Oh so he's yeah, cancel the canceled. The code brown everyone, Yeah, the co brown.
Speaker 3: The code brown could have been you know, could have been the source of the injury. A Code Brown in the tub caused one of the greatest injuries of my life. My sister and I were kids, and there was a Code Brown in the tub. It was her, okay, and I got on a tub screaming to run away from it, and I put my hand right through this plate glass when that was in like a it was a glass plane door in our house, and I put my arm right in the window, shattered it slashed. I still have this huge scar on my wrist, and you know what was going everywhere, But that was a code brown in the tub, so code brown on the slide. To further, it could have been running to dive out of the way of it and then.
Speaker 1: Hit the bottom. Well I don't think that he doesn't want to admit it.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, we'll run with that. Speaking of canceling, Taylor Swift fans really upset with Travis Kelce. You guys might have seen footage of him coming out with Morgan Wallen on stage over the weekend, and Taylor Swift fans are fuming that he would associate himself with somebody so controversial as Morgan Wallen. Remember back in twenty twenty one there was him using the N word video and some video. Then more recently, he threw a chair off a six story balcony. I think that was in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever up happening with that because it landed right next to some police officer, could.
Speaker 2: Dumb anybody like seriously injured them. I haven't heard anything after that, so maybe.
Speaker 1: That just kind of they swept it under the rud got rested for that.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we saw his mugshot, but.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything else after that. But then over the weekend, he comes out on stage and he's wearing a jersey with the number seven on it. People were like, oh my god, you're really wearing Harrison Bucker's jersey right now after what he said at that commencement speech, which was very misogynistic and sexist, you're supporting this guy. Other people, by the way, say that it was a custom Morgan wall in Jersey because it had his name on the back, but it was still Harrison Bucker's number, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's number seven stretch. Everyone loves the number seven.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's true. But either way, people are upset that Travis Kelce was hanging out with him.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: But I mean, Morgan Wallen's like legitimately one of the biggest country stars on the planet right now, So does that outweigh the I know, he seems to his like star power seems to have outweighed his problems. Like if he was less with star and you rack and you did the things that he's done, like a lot of people would have been done with him.
Speaker 1: But for whatever reason, that dude's career is thriving.
Speaker 2: I know. I also think that this is coming from Taylor fans who are used to Taylor doing everything to upkeep with her squeaky clean image. Taylor would never associate with someone who got a speeding ticket. You know, you don't have me.
Speaker 1: She was with a dude, Matt Heally from the nineteen seventy five she left him the one off, Oh the bad boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Personally, I don't think this is a big deal. I don't think Travis is hanging out with him because of the things he did. I think he just wanted to come out on stage, you know, yeah, a big country show.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelsey's just living his best living life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 3: All right, we got to talk about the baffling bevy of Boeing bizarreness, you know, the Boeing unknowing as we have dubbed it. Not a not a flight incident to discuss this morning, but we are now at the two month mark after that star Liner. The Boeing star Liner launched astronauts to the International Space Station and they are still stuck there. There still has yet been no definitive timetable for their return. They say they think it could be sometime this month, again sometime this month, but there's no guarantee there. We know, like a bunch of the thrusters stopped working as this thing docked at the space station. And now they've done a couple like practice tests, like simulations of what it would be like to detach and go back to Earth, but they're not confident. NASA is not confident yet to say give them the green light to let them do it. There is a chance that the Boeing Starliner returns to Earth with no astronauts on board.
Speaker 1: They might send it back unmanned, in which case.
Speaker 3: These two people that thought they were only going to space for one week, they've now been there, stuck up there for two months. They may have to fly back on a space X rocket, which would be a big slap in the face to Boeing because it's a rival, you know, rival space company. Anyways, they're still there two months. We're at the two month mark.
Speaker 2: And they're running out of supplies. They ran out of diapers.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the diaper supply completely depleted. They're just they've gone. The resort is just going all over the place in the space floating around.
Speaker 15: It's just.
Speaker 1: It's a total mess.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would be freaking out. I'm stucking out of space. I'm losing my mind. There's no way these people are okay.
Speaker 1: Like mentally, you get the okay from your wife. Hey, I'm not going to go to space.
Speaker 3: It's going to be just one week though, so I'll be back like five six days tops, and then two months later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the wife.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you all yet?
Speaker 2: You had those space drip clubs, aren't you?
Speaker 1: You're at vetus. I can't trust them. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, All.
Speaker 2: Right, let's get it right too, and it's time four where you can win a JV show, Chuck Muke, you just gotta be the very first person I guess today's leaped out word. Make sure you leave your guesses on the talk back mic on the Free iHeartRadio app. First person to get it right wins. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: When I was growing up, my neighbor was over one day and she gave me the first I had ever gotten from a girl.
Speaker 1: And I will never forget it. I'll never forget you.
Speaker 2: First, what was her name.
Speaker 1: Never forget Katie.
Speaker 2: Leave to tell your wife Graham.
Speaker 3: She knows, okay, leave you at least I think she does. She's on a business trip. Who cares? All right, leave your guesses on that talkback Mike, Like Selena said, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests.
Speaker 1: You gotta be the very first correct answer the morning to win that JV show chug mug. And believe me, you want a JV show chug mug.
Speaker 3: People have been selling these things for ninety nine cents on eBay, So if you don't win one and just go.
Speaker 1: Bid on one.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, you want this one. I remember people, this is a family show. So keep your guesses right peg and we'll play your guesses next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Playing what the Bleep or you can win a JV show chug mug. Just gotta be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. In case you are tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up, my neighbor was over one day and she gave me the first I had ever gotten from a girl, and I will never forget it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, look back on that day fondly.
Speaker 2: Really Okay, well, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 1: Good morning, jav Cruz said, without the haircut.
Speaker 16: Calling from Pittsburgh is a bleeped out word.
Speaker 1: We willie.
Speaker 2: Day Willy? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ever gotten to wet willy before?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: It's the worst. There is nothing else.
Speaker 2: My man tries to do that to me sometime.
Speaker 3: There is nothing worse than a wet willie. Just some other strangers salive on their fingers, sticking it into your ear and then wiggling it around.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of those in middle school for me. Abraham from Oakland is a bleep kiss, first kiss, have a good day.
Speaker 5: Guess.
Speaker 1: That's a very popular guest coming in right now, one of the most popular guesses. No, that's not it.
Speaker 3: Didn't have my first kiss until the middle school track bus from a track meet.
Speaker 2: Wow. And what was her name?
Speaker 3: Bria Brenna? And that was the one where I missed.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 3: If it counts as the first kiss, I closed my eyes too soon and I missed.
Speaker 2: What is so? What did you kiss? Just?
Speaker 3: I don't know I'm not sure I made contact with something. It could have been in the back of the seat on the bus.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but I.
Speaker 3: Kissed something and it wasn't her lips. It might have been, but I don't know. I'm pretty sure I missed all right.
Speaker 2: Back to what the bleep?
Speaker 3: Him?
Speaker 2: My name is Mallory, I'm from Santose and I think the bleeped out word is middle finger.
Speaker 3: That's a good yeah, are you talking about it? Get fingered by my neighbor.
Speaker 2: You never know if the first time somebody flipped you off. Oh all right, all the good guesses not the right ones though. Continue to leave those guesses on the talk back mic on the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Playing what the Bleep, where you can win a JV show Chug Mug. Just gotta be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. You know that talkback mic is always open on the Free iHeartRadio app. That's where you can leave your is case you are just tuning in. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up, my neighbor was over one day and she gave me the first I had ever gotten from a girl, and I will never forget it.
Speaker 2: Seeing all right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: A JV show. Is the bleeped out word a hickey.
Speaker 1: This is Alex froma.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever had a hickey ever, like a real, like legit one on your neck. Now, I don't think I've ever had one.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I don't want one.
Speaker 11: No, No, hey, JV Show.
Speaker 17: Christian from San Ander.
Speaker 1: Here, my guess. The bleeped out word is hug.
Speaker 3: She gave you your first hug for a girl.
Speaker 1: That's one of the most popular guests this this morning.
Speaker 5: Hug.
Speaker 1: I don't remember who my first hug?
Speaker 2: Do you? Probably my mom though? No?
Speaker 1: But not I mean of someone from you know, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember. Did not stand out in my memory.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: This is Cindy from the Bay to LA and my guess is.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: There are quite a few people that guess I thought that was interesting. Do you guys remember your first wedgie? No, neither. What's up you guys.
Speaker 3: This is Sina from Oakland and I think the bleeped out word is compliment.
Speaker 2: Compliment. We know a right. Here's today's clip unbelieve.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up, my neighbor was over one day and she gave me the first compliment I had ever gotten from a girl.
Speaker 1: And I will never forget it. She told me I was cute.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And you know what I mean that something like that sticks with you. You're like, what what are you talking about?
Speaker 13: Me?
Speaker 2: So? How did it make you? Like? How old are you?
Speaker 1: I think I was like in the second or third grade.
Speaker 2: So were you like, like disgusted by the thought of a girl having a crush on you? Like did you have crushes?
Speaker 3: I mean, outwardly you would say, oh, no, grow you know, but insie, I'd be like, oh my god, this is the best thing ever.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 1: Some things just stick with you.
Speaker 3: You remember certain things people say about you, positively and negatively. Now that was one of those things, right it.
Speaker 1: Give some shout outs, Give some shout outs you guys, Sina and Oakland. What's up Sina? The first correct answer this morning, and.
Speaker 3: By my estimation, the only correct answer really what that doesn't happen? Often a lot of people on hug Kiss slap wink, A lot of people guess in wink like winky winky or like justin you just dropped the wink on me, like, hey's how's it going? And through your first wink at me. Guesses all over the board this morning. Thank you to everybody that weighed in, But I was shocked, shocked, well, I mean, I don't want to detract from Sina's when you know, I was shocked that other people didn't come with the same correct answer this morning. But Sena, check your mail. You'll be getting a brand new JB Show check out for your troubles.
Speaker 2: We can't guarantee you brand you We might have used it a couple of times.
Speaker 1: A couple we use for the chug only ports of shoes in him and I'd sniff it before he.
Speaker 2: Is kidding. And if you want to try to win again tomorrow morning seven o five, we will play once again here on the JV Show. Graham, what else do you have?
Speaker 3: I want to talk about a bit of a graffiti war that's going on in ann Arbor, Michigan right now. We may have touched on this last year, because this has been an ongoing issue in the city for more than a year now. They have an area of town they call Graffiti Alley, and it's a bunch of buildings in in an alleyway and they basically let graffiti artists and muralists paint this one alley and they say, some of the you know, the artwork in there is really really good, some incredible murals have been put up in this one alleyway, but it has been now completely overrun for the last year by farts.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: They say, there is somebody who's doing some tagging and it's upsetting a lot of the artists because he is defacing their murals or graffiti just with one unsimple word farts, and that's all he writes in spray paint. They say, farts has completely taken over. It started in the summer at twenty twenty three and has just repeatedly been covering over other artwork again one simple.
Speaker 1: Word far.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want, whenever you want, right, They.
Speaker 3: Say, there are Look, there are no rules, official rules of whose art can be displayed. You know who's graffiti or whatever can be up on the wall in graffiti alley, but there is an unspoken rule that you don't go over the top of somebody else's like good. There's sort of an understanding, there's a bit of an honor amongst graffiti artists, that you don't deface somebody else's work, especially when you're just writing one word farts. Now people have looked in to try to find the identity of farts because they want to know who is farts, and they say that it's just some local, middle aged dad named Ryan. No way. According to reports, Ryan is just some norm dude, just some regular many A van driving dad. And apparently he thinks it's very funny to write parts all over.
Speaker 1: That's something you would do ground. This guy's a legend of my a legend.
Speaker 2: This is Graham's hero.
Speaker 3: I mean that takes some you know what, to go and to face somebody else's graffiti, and particular with something that's part I.
Speaker 2: Don't get how graffiti ali would work. So it's like you can paint whatever you want, whenever you want, but you can't paint over somebody else's stuff. But wouldn't you just run out of room?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean you can once somebody's thing has been up there long enough, then you could replace it with something bigger and better, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Is there a time limit? Is there like an unspoken time limit?
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's some unspoken unwritten rules about this.
Speaker 2: That's confusing. I couldn't. I would never survive in that safety world.
Speaker 3: They say, according this is this is a quote from the unwritten street rules. If you can't burn it, don't touch it. And I assume that burn it means make something better, you know, like if you can't got there, you don't make And they say that farts ain't burning it?
Speaker 2: All right, you don't want to burn those. No.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine. I'll be having a.
Speaker 2: Good Tuesday morning. Let's go to the phones. Hi this Valerie. Yeah, hey, Valerie, how's it going good? I'm super excited.
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Nice? Well, you're on to play the JV Show. Yep, nope, game. This is our trivia game. I hope you're good at trivia because on the line today you have.
Speaker 14: Four tickets to six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
Speaker 2: All right, you got this, Valerie, you got this. So here's how it works. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just get three correct and that tickets are yours. No pressure, no big deal. Okay, I got it. You got this question number one. A little over fifty percent of all the gold the United States government has is kept where.
Speaker 1: Oh god, the coal m Yeah, vault.
Speaker 2: Of rusty. That would be Fort Knox.
Speaker 1: Fort You ever heard of Fort Knox?
Speaker 2: I heard it for Yeah, I heard of Fort Knox one time.
Speaker 11: It was in a J.
Speaker 2: Cole song. And now it all makes sense, he says. He says that thing tight like Fort Knox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very heavily guarded because there is an insane amount of gold store there, insane amount, all right. Question number two, Valerie, Once every two to three years, we have two full moons in the same calendar month.
Speaker 1: What's that second full moon called?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 13: You go?
Speaker 2: You got it, all right? Question number three? What river flows from minnesol what up all the way to the Gulf of Mexico and is the second longest river in all of North America.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's a very famous river. Yeah, it's not the Mississippi, is it? I don't know to tell us.
Speaker 8: The only river that's coming to mind right now, you said.
Speaker 3: It, it is the Mississippi River, all right. Question number four, you need you need this one to win the game. Pupa phobia is the fear of what. Papa phobia is the fear of what think about that puppy?
Speaker 1: Puppies. There's nobody else. The puppies are too cute. It's the fear of puppets. Puppets, puppets.
Speaker 2: Oh, they are really creepy.
Speaker 1: Puppets are creepy.
Speaker 2: They are creepy. That was a tricky one.
Speaker 1: It was a tricky one.
Speaker 2: Well tricky, that's what you can expect in the JV show. You up Nope game, Valerie, Thank you so much for playing. You did not win today's game. Gods, I know, I know, but look, don't hang up next time. Don't hang up on but you on hold and Chet He's gona pick up from the next room. Okay, okay, great, all right, hang on, Valerie, son.
Speaker 1: Of a Fortknox. I know you had never heard of Fort Knox outs only in a J. Cole song. Is the only time you heard of Fort Knox?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 1: Interesting the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us. Happy Tuesday. Graham, you're not gonna believe this. So you know how mercury is retrograding?
Speaker 1: Oh man, no, wonder everything in my life's going well.
Speaker 2: Awesome to what just found online. She said, this is how it's gonna affect capricorns.
Speaker 4: I'm a capra pup.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it says Stardust suggests that you use this time to open books that have been collecting dust on your shelf and use their wisdom to attain great bro and.
Speaker 14: Listen, And I've actually been reading.
Speaker 2: All I did over the weekend was read. I finished a whole book.
Speaker 14: See it's accurate.
Speaker 1: I know, dude. Yeah, the universe.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 2: And you said it couldn't happen. You said it it wasn't really a bunch of de.
Speaker 1: Lulu, mostly about you learning to read. But yeah, but sure, Yeah, Mercury retrogrades the source.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the Bay. So Kailani's baby daddy is claiming that she is part of a cult. Now, before I get into these details, I just want to say that all this information has not been like proven us facts or anything. This is just what her daughter's dad is claiming in some court filing. So is it actually true?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, okay, but this is what he finds in courts. So his name is Javon Young White, He and Kialani share a daughter, five year old Adaya. She's so cute. So he just filed some papers alleging that Kailanie has been mixed up in a cult for the past few years and this cult is influencing her and their daughter. And he says, so far he hasn't had a say in anything because Kaylanie had a home birth and was never listed on He was never listed on the birth certificate. So he's been trying to have his name added so we can have those parental rights, and so far he's been unable to. Kaylanie's just like ghosted him, and he thinks that's because the cults influence. They're you know, making her keep him at a distance, and he says the cult is controlling her actions and influencing her behavior. Not to mention the cult leader has numerous accusations of sexual assault against women and young girls. Javon also doesn't like that when Kaylanie is working or performing like she is currently on tour, that their daughter is left with random cult members and she sleeps with them and they're allowed to bathe her, and she even bathes with one woman and there's nothing he can do about any of this because there is no paternity paternity established and that's why he's asking the courts to intervene. He was asking for full custody from what I saw, But I did see that they were just ordered to mediation to discuss custody in visitation and come up with some type of co parenting plan.
Speaker 3: Okay, thoughts on the validity of these claims, because if they are true, as a parent, I couldn't imagine you would exhaust every avenue like he is legally and otherwise.
Speaker 1: Trying to protect your kid. Imagine being in this situation if this is true.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 2: The other thing is like I've met Kailani in several occasions and there was nothing like, there was no cult vibes. You know, I don't know what colt vibes are.
Speaker 4: But there was she like allegedly in the cult when you met her. Maybe you met her before, maybe.
Speaker 1: She had been recruited yet, maybe she hadn't drank kol aid yet.
Speaker 2: No, this is recently. This is a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: I mean she could have joined the cult like six months ago.
Speaker 2: Well, she says the past few years, so if she was involved in one, it was definitely then. But I wasn't. She wasn't giving Colt.
Speaker 3: But just we're basing this whole You were basing what we think about this based on Colt vibes or not.
Speaker 1: I don't know how.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even on my brain, so I don't that's true. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Was she drinking how many kool Aid?
Speaker 2: No, she had some starts.
Speaker 1: She didn't drink the kool aid.
Speaker 2: That coffee, that's good, perfectly normal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what the cult wants you to think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you'd like to think like this is laughable and outlandish, but the fact that it has gone all the way into a court proceeding leads you to believe that there's probably something to this, right, that'd be an odd thing to just make up and as like ridiculous as us non cult members think it is, like.
Speaker 1: Whoever joined a cult where they like control your life and stuff? Hello, we've seen remember scientology, it's still a thing.
Speaker 2: Remember Tom Cruise, theretok dance Colt. Netflix did a documentary on that. There you go that it was a handsl There you.
Speaker 1: Go, it happened.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 1: That you would think it never was.
Speaker 2: But I do hope they get that sorted out. And if it's true that we just that they do what's best for you, I don't know. Yeah, maybe I think he just.
Speaker 1: Has to join I don't. I don't know, join the cult.
Speaker 2: I don't have the answers way really quick. So this is what's dragging out the j Lo and Ben divorce. No, it's not his new haircut. We're going to get to that in a second. Let's let's talk about that really quick. If you haven't seen it yet, it is on our Instagram story JB Morning Show, Holy Made Life Crisis.
Speaker 1: Holy jet Pilot.
Speaker 2: It's like jet pilot slash mohawk a little bit. I don't know. I can't quite put a name on it.
Speaker 13: But what is it.
Speaker 1: It's it's giving me fighter pilot vibes. But now that we're in tune with our vibage this morning, it's giving me fighter pilot.
Speaker 2: Go check out the latest Ben Affleck spotting JAB Morning Show on Instagram. All right, so apparently Jlo and Ben Affleck they're not on speaking terms right now, and that's what's making it hard to agree on things and to finalize everything. Like they do have a prenup, but they still have to divide up their Beverly Hills mansion that they shared, and they haven't been able to because they're not talking to one another. They don't even have lawyers from some of the reports that I've read, and instead they're trying to handle everything through their business managers. So it's been pretty difficult.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for their business managers. Yeah, the messy thing to untangle and unpacked.
Speaker 2: There's also reports that Ben is purposely trying to drag out this divorce to spare her any further embarrassment after she had an entire tour and album about their love. Like he feels kind of bad that this was her you know, this is her love story, and like the fact that they split up so quick, Like he knows that she's humiliated, and so was trying to like drag it out. Like we're wearing the rings. We're not wearing the rings. We're holding hands, We're not.
Speaker 1: Like that makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: That does sad you would feel I mean, if you have even a shred of a heart, you would feel bad. I would about like ending somebody's like dream tour about your low I think I understand now that makes sense to me why they're because we keep going, just get rid of the ring.
Speaker 1: Stop it now, I understand.
Speaker 3: There, Yes, trend all right, more bad press for the Sen River in Paris, as the historically notoriously polluted waterway has become a central headline of these Olympics. Paris spent we know a huge amount of money cleaning up the river prior to the Games. But we had a bunch of rain out there and caused contaminated runoff to end up in the river, which is sent bacteria levels teetering daily on being over or just under the acceptable limits. Today, the practice runs for the marathon swimming course in the sun we're canceled over water quality concerns.
Speaker 1: This decision was made by World Aquatics.
Speaker 3: That's some organization, despite the fact that yesterday mixed triathlon competition was held in that very same water. Water test showed bacteria levels falling within the acceptable range for those swims.
Speaker 1: But I guess not. Today.
Speaker 3: An Olympic swimmer from Belgium and another from Switzerland, they have both dropped out of the competition due to illness.
Speaker 1: But is it from the water, That's what people want to know. We don't know.
Speaker 3: Both athletes had swim in the Suend River during triathlon's last week, but the source of their illness has not yet been confirmed. Despite all the headlines that you see, And there was that one trathline that was tra athlete that was vomiting after he finished the course and everyone's like, oh my god, it's from the river. And then that guy was like, Hey, no, it's really hot here and I'm used to running in cold weather and that's why I was throwing up. It was during the running portion, not the swim, but that headline took on a life of its own and everyone assumed us from the river.
Speaker 1: We don't know yet. The answer is, we just don't know yet, but it looks like giving.
Speaker 3: It's giving this kind of vibe right now. The water seems pretty gross. A lot of equal line there and other stuff.
Speaker 1: But the marathon swim still is on schedule from Thursday Friday for the men's We're going to go in the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So there was a festival in San Francisco on Saturday, the West Coast Taco and Beer Festival.
Speaker 1: That sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: I know it does. I would totally go to something like that if I saw what they were offering and just the.
Speaker 1: Taco and beer. Come on the name alone, talk yes for it, show show me how to get there.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently it was a little fire festival esque. Oh no, and thousands of people are very very so first you go there, right, Yeah, they said there was only like one person checking tickets. The line had over a thousand people as they're trying to just get into.
Speaker 1: This one people want you want to understand them?
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: And according to the admission ticket, the event offered alcohol tastings and taco samples from from over thirty vendors.
Speaker 1: The hell's a taco sample? Give me the whole damn thing. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Am I going to take a bite out of it and pass it down to the next person? Like that's gross. Tacos will have to be that big. Give me the whole damn paco.
Speaker 2: Well, they promised over thirty vendors and you can, you know, taste tacos and drink your little beers or whatever. So they get in there, after waiting forever just to get in, after you know, to have their ticket checks because there's nobody work in the event. They get in there and they're like, where is thirty vendors. Where are these vendors? They said ten. Maybe that's being generous. The thing was hell is small. The beer was this little, teeny tiny sample. And then none of the food was free because the first after the first twenty minutes, all of the free taco sampling had ran out. And that was before anyone could even get in the festival. So there's still a thousand people waiting outside. There's no more free food. They get in there had to pay for everything.
Speaker 1: What the hell did I bought a ticket for.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how they feel. They're demanding refunds. Good so far, they've been like ghosted the company, the organizer. They've even been like deleting all the negative comments.
Speaker 1: Festival not even next year.
Speaker 2: They have one coming up in San Jose at the end of the month, and they're claiming that they're improving their future events and they're a guest experience by making tickets now include bottomless beer samples. But I even like looked into this. They had one in San Diego, same thing. People are upset.
Speaker 1: People hated it.
Speaker 2: The Bays One fire festival.
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, leave us a talk back. If you attended the fire festival in San Francisco. We want to hear from you about how bad it was.
Speaker 1: I'm curious. I just look.
Speaker 2: It makes me sad because it sounds like an awesome event.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a great idea on paper. All these things, though nowadays, sound just like the first thing I hear when I hear, Oh, it's the this beer, it's the this festival. Because there are just so many of these now, is it that it's just a money grab? Like these things are just a money grap and they're The number of festivals that are happening now is like twentyfold what it was ten years ago, you know what I mean. Yeah, everything is a festival now. Oh it's a festival for this. Oh it's a food truck festival.
Speaker 1: It's at this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you gotta buy tickets to get in. Why do I need to buy tickets if I'm going into something just.
Speaker 2: To spend more money for everything in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, A lot of those beer festivals, I mean from the beer part of that, they do a lot of the bigger beer festivals, of which there are many in San Francisco. A lot of them you do get like a smaller tasting glass, but then you usually they have tons of different breweries represented and you can go, you know, fill your little you know, like little mug or whatever with beer.
Speaker 2: I guess that's not unheard of.
Speaker 3: But if you're waiting in the ones that I've been to, the lines were huge, I'm like, it's going to take me. I'm not gonna be able to catch a buzz in other words, right, what I was looking to do when I went to some of.
Speaker 2: The beer festival and if you only have like five vendors, like that's gonna run out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't.
Speaker 6: And then for the Santos A location, apparently they're they're saying that they're gonna have fifty plus taco vendors and breweries, so they bumped that number up from thirty to fifties.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it's gonna be bigger and better, but what do you think the turnout it's going to be like for this one? Now, I want to know who goes to this one. They have to do a better jum otherwise their business model, I know, money grab done.
Speaker 4: Yeah Graham, what.
Speaker 2: Do you have here?
Speaker 1: All right? A woman has taken the social media.
Speaker 3: To express her frustrations with the subscription culture that we are currently living in. Everything needs a subscription, including now printers.
Speaker 18: So the printer that I bought with money, and the paper that I supply with it that costs money, The ink that I supply it with costs money. In the house that I have to plug it into, the Wi Fi that I use to connect it to the phone that I use to print said things to that all costs money.
Speaker 4: I can't use the printer unless I have a subscription to it.
Speaker 18: You have to have a subscription to said printer to use the printer that I already bought with money.
Speaker 1: Makes money with money? She says, it's an HP printer. Now, I don't know if this is actually true.
Speaker 3: You buy a new HP printer and you spend money on it, and you then have to pay a subscription just to be able to print your average.
Speaker 1: You know, data day.
Speaker 2: Is it one of those like like smaller ones that you just send things from your phone with money? With money money?
Speaker 1: It looks like a normal printer to me in this video, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Look, we are in subscription culture. Everything is a subscription now. This makes me hashtag another money grab here, would you guys? She says, it's five dollars a month, so it's not some huge price. You know they're going to raise it and you'll get an alert that that price is going up. But would you, guys ever buy it. You've paid for a printer, you've paid for the ink that goes in it, and all the stuff. Would you pay five dollars a month to you?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 6: If the subscription came with paper and ink, sure, because then I don't have to.
Speaker 1: Go out and buy those things key ink cartridges.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if I still have to buy everything for the printer and I am getting charged.
Speaker 3: Just to print, no, yeah, this is bes I'm throwing it out the window. I don't care that I just spent money money.
Speaker 2: Why should say money like that?
Speaker 1: With money?
Speaker 2: Are you money?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That was my main takeaway from the video.
Speaker 2: With money, with Money, with Money, Money with money, with.
Speaker 1: Money Money.
Speaker 3: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: All right, are any other ladies struggling to get their man off that stupid college football video game? Anytime I can't find my man somewhere in the house, I go downstairs, he's on the video game. Like, can you just not play it for a five seconds?
Speaker 1: Due? Tell me more about it sounds like a good game. I want to play.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: EA Sports? Yep.
Speaker 2: College Football twenty five came out a few weeks ago, and I get again, it's a big deal. It's the first college football game to drop in like a decade or something, because you know football app Sorry college athings that weren't getting paid, Yeah now they are now they are so video game on I guess. But like my man, it is gone for hours playing this stupid thing. And then when I bring it up to him, like hey, like I kind of miss you around, he said, well, why don't you just come in the garage where he plays and cheer for me while I'm playing.
Speaker 1: That's a compromise in my mind.
Speaker 2: The next you would cheer for you while.
Speaker 1: You play a video game?
Speaker 2: Have you lost your mind?
Speaker 1: We would appreciate the support.
Speaker 14: Stop not as fun for the person cheering them.
Speaker 3: We cheer for you while we sit there and watch whatever TV show you No you just want to.
Speaker 2: Watch and cheer for me and clap and say, well, we're there.
Speaker 3: For support when we're stuck there watching you like Island or some show I don't care about.
Speaker 2: I love those shows that your wife makes you watch.
Speaker 3: Not initially but now I'm obsessed, of course, But initially I don't, Well, why don't you ever support.
Speaker 1: Him and hang out?
Speaker 3: How dare you? Because can I ask this because I can't imagine myself doing it? But like, are the kids home at the same time and he disappears and gets to go game for.
Speaker 1: An hour or two?
Speaker 3: Because like, I can't imagine that where that scenario, I would get a controller flung at my head.
Speaker 2: If they're either they're either gone, they're they're in daycare okay now, or or it's at night when I'm like going to bed, And yeah, I get it. You don't want to go to bed at nine o'clock, okay, because I'm the one that's to get up early. Fine, I understand that. But when I wake up and I like reach over and you're not there because you're playing college football twenty five?
Speaker 1: Dude, that game sounds awesome?
Speaker 2: No it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Well, ladies, leave us to talk about if you're experiencing the same situation, this game sounds great. I'm here for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, stop, I'm very glad my boyfriend is not into video games because I already, like during football season.
Speaker 4: He's already like I lose some of my time with him.
Speaker 1: So that's the same problem. He goes away, he disappears for hours on end to watch football, and this man disappears for hours on end to play football, I mean, not actually play it a video game. Play it to me. You guys are both in the you guys can misering with each other in the same boat.
Speaker 6: But imagine it was the watching plus the playing, I mean, and I wouldn't see.
Speaker 3: Him at all over all right, this makes me look like a hero because I only ask for one sporting event I get to watch a week during football season, and that's the Niner game one. And then otherwise I relinquished full control of the TV. Good day, all other days, at all other times you want to watch Real Housewives. But sure you want to watch Bridgerton, Sure you want to watch Love something whatever. Sure Sunday I want one thing, Niner game uninterrupted, and you get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's a good I feel like I'm.
Speaker 2: Bad husband of all time? That Graham. What do you have here? All right?
Speaker 1: New world record alert, you guys, new world record. Let me get the sounder for.
Speaker 3: A museum in Missouri has teamed up with some local businesses, and they have created the world's longest shoelace world record. Two thousand and seven and twenty nine feet long.
Speaker 1: Is a shoelace.
Speaker 3: Shoelase they stretched out across a bridge in a city, some city in Missouri, just to show how long it was. And according to the Guinness Book, for it to be authenticated as an official shoelace World Record, which I'm sure they totally pounded by length here, you had to actually show that it was functional and tie a.
Speaker 1: Shoe with it. I don't know how that happened. A couple of helicopters.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. How do you tie his shoelace that's that long. Whatever they did it, they're getting the Guinness World Record. I only bring this up because it just got me to thinking. And people rip on California, California, California and everyone that's the national narrative. California call your softies. Only do is eat salads?
Speaker 1: So why I like salad as much as people rip on California.
Speaker 3: Just take a second and look in the mirror about what your state has as its biggest attraction. Because the Missouri it's the world's longest shoelace do you want to hang your hat on that or California that can hang its hat on, Like, I don't know a million other awesome things that we have in the state.
Speaker 1: Let's have a little pride in our state. California is awesome.
Speaker 2: Let's just yes, realize not all of it, just the Bay if I'm being honest.
Speaker 3: No, there's a lot of other awesome parts. Not not at Los Angeles hate that's the Dodgers and the Lakers. Yeah, but the rest of it great. And they have the world's longest shoelace. So just like put in perspective when your friend's like.
Speaker 1: We're moving out of this.
Speaker 3: We hate California, We're leaving where you're going Missouri, Yeah, the shoelace will get boring after the shouldn't visited a couple of times.
Speaker 1: At the museum we found. Congrats to Missouri. You did it. Yeah, they said you could. You created the world's longest shoelace. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to how setting multiple alarms in the morning could be wrecking your health, I was just venting. Thank you all for being my friends, allowing me a safe space to vent. I was venting about how I cannot get my man off that stupid college football video game. I cannot stand it.
Speaker 1: Games awesome, I hate it.
Speaker 2: You've never even played it, Graham.
Speaker 1: So see the video. It's great.
Speaker 2: We got some talk backs.
Speaker 17: Good morning JV Family, Mama, Albert here, Selena. I'm on the same boat my man. He will go into the room and play his.
Speaker 1: Video games and completely ignore me. And just the other day he was.
Speaker 17: Ordering on grub Hub and I was sitting right next to him. Just because I don't like sushi doesn't mean I don't want a seaweed salad or some miso soup. He went a hit and hit ordered and didn't order me anything.
Speaker 1: What the heck?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are you trying to sleep on the couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't never order food.
Speaker 3: So I'll consult to the other person. Right, some seaweed salad or some miso soup.
Speaker 1: Come on, they have.
Speaker 2: Karaokee chicken and other things there. Deliciousness.
Speaker 6: Hi, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 8: I'm calling because Selena is stating that.
Speaker 7: Her fiance playing college.
Speaker 1: Football all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's too bad as long as you guys have time for each other, and he could have a worse habit, like going out with his boys all the time, not taking care of the kids.
Speaker 3: Things like that.
Speaker 2: I always think like, Okay, it could be worse, but I'm sure you still love them, FID.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 2: He's still taking care of his responsibilities. He still helps with the kids, the house, he still gets his work done. So it is just whenever he has some free time. But still that's time that should be spent with me. Why aren't we cuddling watching movies? How about that for some relationship advice. It could be worse, she said, like, I'm sure that's my wife's model and art. Well, it could be worse. So what he has a collection of fart jars in our room? It married to gram It could be worse, all right. So if you are somebody who sets your alarms alarmed plural in the morning, multiple alarms, it's actually really not good for your health. I'm gonna play some audio from a TikTok video really quick around the room. Jess, do you set multiple alarms?
Speaker 4: I have three and I still snooze all of them.
Speaker 1: WHOA, how you guys do that?
Speaker 2: I have more than three?
Speaker 1: Ice many?
Speaker 2: He was from three thirty till four thirty, I mean off every ten.
Speaker 1: Why not just set your alarm at four thirty and save.
Speaker 2: Yourself to the head, because if I oversleep that one, then then I'm late.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel too, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So I have to start oversleeping an hour before.
Speaker 3: I gets I guess, or maybe just train yourself to get up after one of them. You can't I set Look, I can't say I don't set multiple alarms.
Speaker 1: I set two. One is you know, the second one is the emergency alarm.
Speaker 3: And I've never ever in the last ten years or whatever i've been back here working a wild hit, I've never heard the sound of it. I don't know what the emergency alarm sounds like. I mean, it probably sounds the same as first one, Yeah it does. I have never that thing has never fired, and it's ten minutes after the first one.
Speaker 1: And I don't I've never gotten to that one.
Speaker 2: That is psychothic behavior.
Speaker 1: No, that's called dedication.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, listen to this.
Speaker 7: Waking to multiple alarms every morning really disrupts your room cycle frequently. This actually causes sleep inership, increased drowsiness, fatigue, mood swings, and it also raises your cortisol levels.
Speaker 2: So cortisol levels is like the stress hormone, So you're stressing out your body. Sleep inertia is that really groggy feeling when you're like suddenly awoken when you're in a deep sleep. But it's really really not good for you.
Speaker 7: Every time your alarm goes off, you're in that fighter fly response. So waking up like that multiple times in the morning is very stressful.
Speaker 1: Dude. You're just giving your heart doses of cortisol every morning, bam bam, bam bam.
Speaker 3: When that thing was just like, hey, we're chilling, we're cooling, we're sleeping, and then all of a sudden, you're just I mean pound In that portal.
Speaker 2: It says a chronic morning fight or flight adrenaline response can cause long term stress, depression and cardiovascular problems. So this tension is just like building in your body every single morning from not getting consistent sleep and not waking up naturally.
Speaker 3: And next thing you know, you're moping into work wearing crocs and sweatpants on the same black hood sweatshirt every single day.
Speaker 2: Exactly. That's me.
Speaker 6: I'm not at that level yet, but I do feel the stress and like my the top of my shoulders and my neck.
Speaker 4: So I don't know that's the inertia. Oh my god, you've got some inertia.
Speaker 1: Shot sleep Inho.
Speaker 7: So when that alarm goes off in the morning, get up.
Speaker 1: I can't just get up. I can do like I do.
Speaker 3: See you get You know that you've given yourself an out because your body knows, your brain knows, your body knows. Hey, we can go through this one, No big deal. We can sleep a little more because there's another one. If you eliminated that option, your brain and body would train itself to go, uh hello, No, we can't hit snooze on two or three different alarms.
Speaker 1: We have to get up. You just got to retrain your brain.
Speaker 4: See my mind says yes, my body, so.
Speaker 1: Let me go body byes.
Speaker 17: Let me know.
Speaker 1: That's a song?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're not doing that on the show, right, just the.
Speaker 1: One that started singing it. No, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Before we get to today's hot is Trending, and before we officially open up the phone lines for Kelli Bunga tickets, we were just talking about how having multiple alarms in the morning is really bad for your health.
Speaker 15: Good Morning JVS Show. This is Vanessa and Nevado talking about alarm clocks. Oh my gosh, the trauma of being woken up by the loud buzzing, ringing, dinging whatever. I did away with it. I bought one of those light alarms. Like it starts out as like a deep red and then it goes to orange and then gets brighter and brighter and brighter over like a forty minute period. So it's like you're waking up with sunlight.
Speaker 2: Change my life.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a cool idea.
Speaker 2: But I think my husband would hate that.
Speaker 1: My wife would hate that as well. She's like, I'm not I don't want the sun to come up at three o'clock in the night.
Speaker 2: I don't think our partners like that.
Speaker 1: Very back down your body.
Speaker 3: Look, your body's natural circadian rhythm is supposed to match up with the sun. I mean, that's that doesn't work for our schedules in morning radio, but right, but a lot of people your internal clock should be lining up with when it's light and when it's dark. It's better for your health that way.
Speaker 4: Well, I love alone, so I'm probably gonna try this.
Speaker 1: Try it.
Speaker 2: If I don't make it to work, you know what happens.
Speaker 3: She's just gonna be snoozing the sunlight by throwing a shirt over it or something.
Speaker 1: Then you won't see it.
Speaker 16: Hey, JB show card will be here from the bay.
Speaker 1: Love you guys.
Speaker 16: And I also said multiple alarms, but my first alarm, I said to like a piano melody, so that way it doesn't jolt me out of my sleep. And then my second alarm is the annoying one, so that way I wake up. Just wanted to let you guys know that I am a multiple alarm setters as well. So love you guys, and keep having me smile and laugh during traffick.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea. I could change it to something else like.
Speaker 1: Vigee gee, something a little softer. That might be a gmper way to wake up. How what do you think.
Speaker 3: About because I just looked at his information there on his the talk back that he left, and his name is Ricardo.
Speaker 1: How do you think? What do you think of his nickname? They gave himself, Cardo B Like I love it. I like that car By, what's up?
Speaker 2: All right, let's officially open up the phone line.
Speaker 6: Yup, Let's get somebody hooked up with four Calibungo water Park tickets.
Speaker 4: That's eight eight eight three three three ninety four nine. Know, let's get called twenty good.
Speaker 1: Luck, the Hottest Things Trippy.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about.
Speaker 10: Stories happening today in the very row bro Sip, Brody bro cephesis, prolicious bro ham Rihanna did it again, the queen back in Barbados the Cropover Festival.
Speaker 2: Did you see what she wore? She kills it every time. Go to JB Morning Show. That's her Instagram. We've posted her on our story. Oh my god, Graham, you're a married man. I don't know if you're allowed to look at this.
Speaker 1: No, I am not taking a screenshop, taking a screamshop.
Speaker 2: Taking a screen shop so I can zoom nails it every time? Has it been to the festival since twenty nineteen? Obviously she's been starting a family and whatnot. But she kills it.
Speaker 1: Might see in some never mind, So go.
Speaker 2: Ahead and check that out, all right, Serena Williams blasted a hotel restaurant that refused to service her, so she showed up to the Peninsula Hotel. This is obviously in Paris. She's there for the Olympics and her and her family were denied access to the rooftop restaurant there, and she posted about it afterwards. She said, look, I've been denied access to rooftops to eat in an empty restaurant of nicer places. That was really confusing, she said.
Speaker 1: I read her tweet several times yesterday.
Speaker 2: I can't figure it out. It didn't make sense, she said, but never with my kids. That's always a first. Basically she's been denied access, but this time her entire family. She's like, wow, that's a first. Oh got it. And she made sure to include a sign of the building so everyone knew exactly what place she was talking about. Well, the restaurant has responded. They said, dear missus Williams, please accept our deepest apologies for the disappointment you encountered. Our rooftop bar was fully booked and the only unoccupied tables you saw belong to our gourmet restaurant. They were reserved. So you think she was expecting like special treatment because she's Serena Williams.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, most most definitely, What do you think about what's your opinion on that? Because I think what if a you know, a restaurant's a place like that was like, no, we don't let kids in here, you know, but it's Serena Williams in Normally most places will be like, oh my god, let's make an exception. That's Serenas. You can do whatever she wants. And what happens when they are But what happens when they're denied Just because people are following their normal rules or everything is booked up.
Speaker 2: That shouldn't mean you get upset because these are the rules in place. But at the same time, I am those most places that would be like, oh my god, it's Serena Williams. Just let her in. You can have this table and kick the normies out.
Speaker 1: I know that's what you mean, that's what you normally do.
Speaker 3: But we've all been denied a table at a restaurant before, or told it's going to be some obscene weight, and that nobody makes any concessions for us because we're norms.
Speaker 1: I don't run to social media to blast the place.
Speaker 3: I know it is.
Speaker 2: It's giving entitlement. Just tad, just a tad. I mean, but what else do you expect when she goes anywhere here, probably and they do cater to her.
Speaker 1: I would assume people would roll off.
Speaker 2: That's what she's used to. I don't really blame her.
Speaker 1: I would be nice, though, never imagine being We will walk up to any place and they're just like, right this way, we'll get you a table.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had to wait forty minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm Selena from the number four. Let me have a pazuki Selena. They're like, who exactly.
Speaker 4: They're like, ma'am, just order from doors like you usually do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the one that works the door match all the time. Oh we do know you, Selena Graham.
Speaker 2: What do you have in say today's hotest trending?
Speaker 1: All right, First and foremost, my apologies to forty former forty nine ers player Patrick Willis.
Speaker 3: I didn't have much chance to shout him out yesterday, but over the weekend he was enshrined into the NFL Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: That was really really big quest honor.
Speaker 3: So congrats to Patrick Willis to making it in. I remember there being some a little bit of you know, banter about whether or not he was going to make it in before he eventually did because his career was cut short a little bit by injury. But so happy that he was in. I mean, he was defensive Rookie of the Year first. He had five first team All Pro selection, seven Pro Bowl selections. So congrats to Patrick Willis. All Right, the US men's basketball team back in action today. They're facing Brazil in the quarter finals round of the Paris Olympics. This is the you're into knockouts now, this is in the group stage, no more, you lose and you go home. Will the US lose the very unlikely. Brazil not exactly a powerhouse, although they do say there's a guy on there that's the Brazilian Kevin Durant. I don't know if we should be really scared of that guy or not, but I doubt he can carry the entire team. Obviously, Team USA stacked with stars Lebron James, Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, Jason Tatum and more. That game twelve thirty, I believe, and you can watch it on peacock. But that is that game is today now. So the medal count you guys, because that's all that matters, right, Yeah, we're sticking it to the other countries. We're doing better than them. That's what people seem to care about. Currently, China with the most gold medals at twenty two. They must have picked one up today because when I checked earlier, we were both tied at twenty one. United States in second place on the list with twenty one golds but seventy nine medals. That's the highest total for Team USA. China with fifty five total medals there in second place. So United States dominating and a few more gold medals on the horizon obviously. With the basketball, both men's and women's basketball, Yeah, should be a slam dunk for the United States basketball.
Speaker 2: Did there to a minute, but I got it good one
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine