Speaker 1: All right, I want to welcome Jesse Razinski back to the show. It's been a while, and you're back, by the way, your podcast, which is a good thing because you are the facts and data guy, and uh, you're back your shit up with a lot of receipts. So it's really good to hear you're back in listening to your return. As we discussed online, I wanted to, if you want to, I want to start with your VA experiences and what led you back to podcasting because when we talked about it's been over a year now, huh, since you're on last it was a year?
Speaker 2: It was it was close yeah, close to nine months.
Speaker 1: So back then you were having troubles, uh with the VA and trying to get help and doctors, et cetera. And and so the reason I want to talk about this is, first good thing, you are getting the damn help finally. Uh. But what changed and what in your mind led to you actually getting what you need finally after all these damn years, Like it seems like the struggle was it was ridiculous, you know, for someone like you, a veteran who literally needs that help but yet couldn't really get anything together. And now all this now all of a sudden, everything's just kind of coming like it's working. I got to understand what you think for what you know happened that that really led to that change and getting you back to where you need to be.
Speaker 2: Well, first off, let's throw a big thank you to you, because everyone asked every once in a while, you were the only person actually, you know, texting me like every seven to ten days agoing when youre getting back behind the mike, when you get mike, when you're getting back behind the.
Speaker 1: Mike, you need to be I need to, you know.
Speaker 2: But last, because last thing I did was right after he announced Pam Bondi as the AG back in November, so it was I didn't realize it was nine months. Yeah, I actually went and did one knowing good. But you know, the VA was a pile of ship for years. I mean, it's the frankest way to put it. I mean, I hadn't easier time getting my face put back together in the height of COVID after the accident. You know, it was easier to have surgery done during the height of it than it was just to get a doctor. Yeah, the last four years, it's amazing how that happened. Yeah, it's actually kind of funny if you think about it. But for four years, I mean I had three primary care doctors, and that includes like the year and a half it was eighteen to twenty one months.
Speaker 1: Where I didn't have a doctor at all. There was just nothing.
Speaker 2: And that doesn't include the time in between, you know, appointments when I didn't see anybody because I didn't even know my primary care doctor and Hannah's brother's primary care doctor were the same people, and I happened to see him, like, well, they just canceled my VA tomorrows. Something was to doctor I'm like, yeah, oh, she's been god for like six months. I'm like, wow, cool. So she quit, like, you know, the day after I saw her last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody reached out on man, don't no cared.
Speaker 2: But they figured they were just going to, you know, play it off until we all had to show up and that none of us talk to each other, which again it's the VA. Why would they be that smart? But thankfully my neurologists totally didn't suck. So Yeah, one more giant shout out to doctor Oaster because he was taking care of X rays. He was taking care of all kinds of stuff for me that was well beyond you know, a neurologists you know, jobs, title and all that, Like never I needed an X ray or anything. And I saw him he's like, cool, it's in go. Because I literally, like at one point, was arguing with doctors like can we do the X rays when I'm going down to see neuro and like we'll talk about it your next appointment, Like yeah, but see that's like two weeks. I'm gonna be there next week because it's down to Wilmington, so it's like an hour or so away, you know, so I'd like to do the X rays well I'm down there instead of seeing you guys week after in the driving back to Wilmington, and the response was we'll talk about it in your appointment, okay. And I told my neurologist and he's like, cool, it's in go. Thank you because they can apparently all see each other's direct messages that we have through there, so they can read everything we're saying. He's like, go, thank you. But uh yeah, it absolutely sucked. I couldn't get anything done and miraculously, I mean I don't find it to be a coincidence because the the first four years I was in absolutely sucked. Then there was this four year period where suddenly things were starting to roll again to include all the surgeries and I got run over. You everything I needed during COVID there was physical THERAPYOC and everything I needed. Then there's four years of nothing and I don't find it. And since then this year, just you know, since February, I got to go see the urologist. I mean I had to drive all the way to Richmond, but you know, I got to see them, the endochronologist, all of them, and got testosterone treatment from yeah, to replace everything because I was down at barely one hundred and the average is way above one hundred for my age group. So I got that taken care of, which I think is taken care of you. It's nice when your body feels like it's healing. It's good to have energy and not feel like a zombie all the time. It's not necessarily the funnest stuff for the injection to walk around for a day, but yeah, that got done. They sent me to a chiropractor finally, which is fantastic because I was arguing for that for years, and they got me a elymphatic drainage. You know, Lympho Press machined all the compression to help get rid of all the swelling, because I think I sent you pictures of the swelling, like at one point, if they could just sent you one of like my left leg, it was all blown up. So they got that and that took care of that problem, which you know, God bless them. They got me in for chiropractor again. Like I said, I'm going back to me. I got my head taking care of this. I think I go back to him next week.
Speaker 1: That got me put in for acupuncture.
Speaker 2: I made. There's so much going on.
Speaker 1: What what what led? What happened? Though, likegime, yeah, so okay, we can talk about that because I remember you and I discussing back and forth. You took a break because you had to get shipped done right, and you were frustrated as hell because like I can't get anything, like no one's responding to me. I keep put, keep put, being put back on the list, like going to go back to the line. Basically, it's like, and so you're the the you think the change really has to do with Trump's second term. Here at the start of the second term, that's when you did you start to notice it then or was a little bit down the line. I'm trying to understand what made the difference, because it's like, why, why should caring for veterans ever be politicized or prioritized differently depending on who the hell's in office? Like that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Let's also not forget what the last regime did in there. Yeah, legitimately, I mean taking resources from the VA to deal with what was happening down in Texas. Let's just say that, Yeah, they were literally taking stuff from us. But it was a regime change, like I noticed it, yeah again in the first four years as a headache to do anything, and everything wasn't perfect, you know, under Trump's first term obviously, you know, and if you can look at you know, just basic numbers though, like where the veteran suicide rate was, Like it did go up a little bit as first year, a little bit of second year. But then in nineteen and twenty, even with yeah, all the lockdowns and isolation and all of that, like, we had our two biggest drops. Like ever it might have been, I couldn't even tit it last time. We had back to back drops of that big and then we almost went right back to it the first year under Biden, and then in case anybody's curious look it up. They haven't reported anything since twenty one, which tells you exactly how everything was handled for all of the can't some Port Trump and saying some Port veterans, Yeah, at least Trump let us know how many of them were. Yeah, how bad the situation actually was, which is, well, a lot of my liberals friends are gone on Facebook, but God rest their souls, they can't help themselves. But yeah, it's totally regime. Like there were four years where I was like, was the Cares Act where they said if we can't get help within thirty days, we can go in town And I literally when I was trying to get I don't remember who the hell it was at this point. I argued with them for so long but might have actually been Ortho. But like, the closest one we have is like six months from now. I'm like, yeah, but the Cares Act and she was like yeah, no. I was like, it's still the last time I checked, they didn't get rid of that. She's like yeah, but no, I was like, yeah it is. You're like no, And then I was like ever just schedule the damn thing some thing. And this time I mean like I've I mean, I forgot the consult went in, go do the acupuncturists. Just because they've been calling me for so many damn things lately. It's a very odd change of pace to see the VA's number pop up on my screen that much. Yeah, Like they call me in, They're like, oh, I can't do anyone in the network. The closest persons in Newburn good enough for you. I'm like, yeah, I'll drive a half hour, four whatever, I'll go to Newburn, like you know.
Speaker 1: It was just like that.
Speaker 2: And she's like, there's no more bureaucracy. You get your you know console, you get your twelve and if it helps, tell your doctor, he'll tell me. And it doesn't have to go through any you know, VA bureaucratic things. She's like, what like and she'll set up you know, she said, but it's approved. If it works, I'll approve it immediately. I'm like, are you sure this is the VA. She's like, Hi, I'm the VA, and I approve it. Like yeah, but god damn, where was this it was?
Speaker 1: They these guys in the VA even acknowledge that they were fucking you off for the for so many years before like all of a sudden, it's just g glad to meet you. We're here for you. They just me more everything previously.
Speaker 2: My neurologist always he always, he at least acknowledged that he knew how I'd say fucked we all were, because I mean I obviously wasn't his only you know patient that was probably asking him for you know, things outside of his means, because we just couldn't get anyone. I mean, it was like to the point where they were going to send me out in town and then they kept and then they're like, cool, we'll send you this place. I'm like okay, and then like they did the confirmation text in the afternoon like before, and then like at seven thirty that night, suddenly I got the canceling thing. You know, we have to reschedule you because the and that happened like three times, and I called him like, there has to be someone else that you could just send it to well, because they keep canceling the day before like and then they just stopped responding all together. So that was, uh, my eye doctor fighting that's not really a fight anymore, but arguing with optum because I scheduled my doctor appointment about this time last year. I'd say, except it was for you know, this year, Like you can go back to the say my doctor about us to be next summer. Let's cool. Whatever. Yeah, I'm not desperate for glasses, but just because of where I've been there enough times, they have all that. You know.
Speaker 1: I was like, but we need we need to acknowledge though, Jesse, like, this is a major problem in where it's catastrophic. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, because we're talking about people as yourself was served. Uh, you come back with actual ailments and injuries due to serving, and and they treat veterans like their second class when it comes to medical or there's never enough resources. But we've got people living on you know, assisted living. How this is like medicare whatever, you know, any government assistants that aren't veterans that can call and get their treatment and get things paid for or get you know, a large percentage paid for it without a problem. But if you're going to the VA, the channel you're supposed to go through as a veteran, it's like you got to jump through hoops to make it happened. Yeah, it's it's good, you guys. I mean, it sounds like it's turning around finally, But the lack of accountability and admission to their fuck ups is ridiculous, like just acting as if no, it was always we're always here for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Afghanistan the end that sounds accountability for all of them, Afghanistan, which I might add all of their people still say was a great success.
Speaker 1: I'd say it like bo.
Speaker 2: Rat, but I can't pull the accent off. I don't want to go and ruin bow Rat. Whatever is it for people that like him? Even though so Aparican does make me laugh every once in a while.
Speaker 1: But you know he's got it, he's got his moments success. You know it was good.
Speaker 2: But again, like the eye doctor thing, like they rescheduled it from like this August, they moved it up all the way to last November. Like no, they're like it's in the system, but you didn't show them, Like well, that'd be great if they told me so. Why because they're the one that scheduled it and show up on my VA thing with like no one send anything, no one told me anything that they moved on Like you'd think I would dick it off for nine months earlier.
Speaker 1: Like I'm stupid, but a lot, a lot of credit a lot of what you went through. I mean, it's not just care for pain management, you know, there's there's also mental health. There's so much stuff that that people need, and like, for you, it affected your life all the way around. I'm not going to I mean you're not. You tell people whatever you want. But from what I know from when we were texting or when we were communicating, et cetera, is you kind of like you needed your own time. So you kind of like pulled away from these things you love to do because you didn't feel you're in the right space to you know, push forward. Example, you backed off on the podcast, you backed off, even on your art work. You got back into it, I see, you know, even sending me a picture. You got some cool stuff going on, some great pieces. But it's like kind of shrunk back away because you're of the frustration from not getting the help you need. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a mental health talk for years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how ridiculous. So can you tell can you tell everybody you know how that affected? Let's just I mean we'll use the podcast for example, because that's what I think most people know you for is your show. So the Jesse Razinski Show. By the way, if you don't know who Jesse Rasinski is, check it out. Really good stuff. But tell people how that impacted your show and your ability to move forward and your show and concentrate on doing that well.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you talk about, you know, the headspace part of it, I mean, like that was just putting. We all do it. I was just burying, you know, compartmentalizing things like you know, it makes me sound like a serial killer, but I'm going to go back to I can't complain that if I did, who would care? Except this time there literally wasn't even anyone that pretended to care. There was no one, And I mean there was a lot of just headspace stuff. And then you know, I didn't want to do anything, and you know, neurological stuff on top of it that I was, you know, and again I can't say anything bad about minrologists. He was trying. He was doing everything, but there's only you know, so much that one man could do. And I was getting you know, I mean, the glare was getting me. Bright lights were really getting me, you know, my neck was Thankfully again they got me into chuiropractice, so my neck, They got me to see real doctors and imaging and stuff lately, so my next Yeah, functioning, It was just a total collapse of anyone being able to do anything or caring about anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just I mean, I don't want to say I gave up because of everything, but I mean I was fighting so many battles that even doing this wasn't fun. Like, I mean, I'm pretty sure we met. I told you I was going to do all kinds of reclaimed wall, you know, wood on the wall behind me. I was going to do all this stuff, and then one day I literally came in here and if you didn't notice, the walls are very very like I packed it all up in the garage. One day she came in, She's like, what the like what I don't even want to look at it. Like I was so detached from the world. I everything's sitting out And do you think definitely, oh yeah, there was definitely it's it. And thankfully now yeah, I have getting a therapist. Finally took him fucking two years. But yeah, like they just everything compounded between you losing some of my marines, the health stuff, family stuff, but thankfully. Yeah, I don't care about the family stuff, but you can't fix stupid, right, Yeah they're going to hate.
Speaker 1: Each other, but you know, we're still good. But yeah, it was just everything compounding on top of everything.
Speaker 2: And I didn't say it was depressed, but when I did my mental health evaluation the other day, oh yeah, damn right, I was depressed, like you knows, just everything sucked and there was no like the light at the end of the tunnel was a fucking freight train and I knew it was a freight train whine because yeah, nothing was getting you know, anyone that's out there listening can understand. And I mean, it's just what the hell is going to happen next? And every time you turn around there's another fucking next.
Speaker 1: You know, nothing, you know, just one thing after another after nothing helps anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's definitely, you know, And that was the word. That's how I when I stopped painting, stopped doing the show, I was like, yeah, what this is probably you know, a bad sign. And I almost crept back into it, almost, But yeah, I got through this tone because I noticed the signs and I know how miserable I was for a while. And now I'm like, I'm actually getting somewhere now, Like there's doctors, there's people, I have friends, you know, if people like to talk to, I have doctors. Again, it was really the big doctor thing, like that was just the most depressing part about all of this. Didn't like at one point it was literally there wasn't even anyone to reach out to for like a year and a half, and when they tried to send me in town again, couldn't get meet anyone preaching out often to even stop trying.
Speaker 1: Did you kind of feel like it didn't matter? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I felt like I was just a little insignificant, you know, a little bug in the world, and no one cared, so why should I?
Speaker 1: Which is probably the worst you know pit you can get into, in my opinion. So how'd you get back? I mean, was it literally just the regime change and the carrier you're getting that that motivated you to get back or did you realize I need to get my shit together and do the things.
Speaker 2: A little bit of both, Okay, a little bit of both, but you know what I mean, Because again I sent you that that one picture with, like I say, the picture of the swelling when I was up in like Pennsylvania. I want to say early January, maybe end of December, whenever. The hell it was, Nichs ran like a balloon. And the second, I mean, once I started getting the stuff for that, so my leg because they measured it, like because they send a lady, you know, the gear's the machine, she has to come over and show you how to use it. I'm like, I know how to use it, you know. To me, her laughed like it's amazing, how like it's amazing, how bout you guys are doing now? So suddenly she's like, yeah, it's funny how that works out, isn't it. We had a good but, you know, just getting stuff done because what I want I remember who it was. I think it was the chiropractice the first time, and that was on a small swelling day, Like my left leg on average was still just from the above knee down was on average like five inches bigger that day, like everywhere, and that didn't include foot, like it was just gigantic and it hurt and it sucked. And the second we started taking care of you know that that took you know a lot of it away.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Also just think I got tired of feeling sorry for myself. And again there was great people, you know, like George here, just when are you gonna get on the mic? When you're gonna get on the mic? And I was like, when you're gonna get back on the bike. She's like, when you're gonna go back on a show?
Speaker 1: No, let a mask, Jesus, what what is with the two of you? And then I mean, you got a good thing going and you know, and I need, Yeah, I needed. So it's a combination of self motivation and yeah, you know, and that's an important thing. Look, and I don't I don't want to grill you a lot on this, Jesse. I just know that you went through a lot with this, and I know other veterans do. But you know, there's not enough people that talk about it. That's why I wanted to talk to you about this. It's good for people to hear what actually happens because a lot of people assume, oh no, it's they're well taken care of. And then there's also there's also the it's still kind of lingering. It's it's changed a little, but there's still the anti you know, anti service person support. It's like suck the military. Those guys. You know, I don't believe in what America is doing, so we don't care about them. Ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And there's the even worse part. There's one that's even worse than all of that. It's like some people I know, I mean, he's never going to listen to this. So it's like Drew and we are friends for forever until you suddenly he turned on CNN one day and suddenly I was a racist and like a lot of data don like, you're the one that makes jokes about making things making you want to slap Chinese babies last time I checked. Yes, that's a note. That's a bad person, and I'm telling you to stomp that. But suddenly I was the word like the Antichrist. Even though we knew each other for like almost thirty years at that point, I like whatever. But we'd have arguments where he would be like barking about how bad veterans got treated. But this is how you know he's a liberal because he was then also well pitching about that. We talk about how the government needs to take care of you know, everyone deserves health care through the government and let them run. It's okay, So you're mad because they can't take care of a handful of us and we get treated like dirt. But you think they should handle over three hundred and thirty million of us. Yeah, that's how you know you're a liberal. What they can't They're taking such bad care of the twelve of us that there is.
Speaker 1: In comparison to the country.
Speaker 2: But sure they can handle that. What yay? What liberals for dummies?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 2: What the ultimate logic can't take care of ten of us, but Jerald's take care of three hundred and fifty million?
Speaker 1: Why not? Fuck it?
Speaker 2: That makes sense. Yeah, that was the argument that just oh my god, if I didn't have so many head injuries, I had a head butt a wall. It turns out, yeah, you can only do that so many times, but it's much cheaper than headbutting a stupid person. So everyone remember that. Let's say I want to headbut something it is not a human being. Well, lawyers are expensive.
Speaker 1: Since since you brought up, uh, liberals, that's a good segue to get into a bit of what you do with the show. But before we get it, I just I just want to point out everybody to everybody that look, you know, veterans are still struggling to get care and it didn't go away, and we need more people to step up and make noise about it and make sure that you know it's it's happening. It's happening for veterans they shouldn't.
Speaker 2: And I'll say at the end, it's like I keep arguing with my buddy, you know, Walter who I did episodes of Wednesdays with Walter way back fucking when, forever ago before he really lost his mind when everyone called him chuck every once in a while. But he's like I just quit him, not like the dude like the second year, you like stop, Like that's one last voice out there keeping this ship. Like he's very vocal about it. He's always there doing stuff about it. Like even if it feels like it's getting nowhere, what you not saying anything? But that's one last voice saying anything about how we've been treated for the last you know how X amount of eaters I mean since Vietnam that's getting Which is why I want to make a T shirt that says, like the VA killing who the d D couldn't since in whatever fucking year they were born. I would wear the shit out of that shirt. I wear it into the VA every time I walked in there the VA, finishing the d d's job since they don't give a damn batutas. But uh yeah, like you got to just if you're out there near veteran, you got to keep it up. But you got to keep telling people don't give up, no matter how much of a headache it is, because every voice lost it just makes it easier for them to keep just running through us like we don't matter, and that that doesn't fix a goddamn thing at all. So don't lose faith. It's hard, God knows it's hard, but don't do it. Please, for the love of God, don't do it. Every voice matters, you matter. Don't let the pricks off that easy. I approve said.
Speaker 1: Message important message. Yeah all right, Well, with that being said, that was a little heavy, but you know what it needed to be discussed. Glad you're back. So now let's get into the fun stuff that you do. Oh shit, I don't even know where to begin. Hey, listen, I've been doing. I've been doing so much with guest interviews lately for my show, and a lot of it has been based on geopolitics and a lot of discussion about Islam, So I we're not going to get into that, to be quite honest, Jesse.
Speaker 2: Those were those were good shorts though, fantastic, those are fantasts.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to avoid that conversation with you because you're going to bring me back to domestic what's going on domestically here in the US, which I haven't had time to concentrate on anymore, just because I've been so engrossed in what's going on and you know, the world overseas. For whatever reason, it's just that's how it went. But you're the guy that has no problem telling people how it is. Not just tell him how it is, but why, Like, here's the facts behind this. Let's not conflate shit, let's not try to sugarcoat it. Here's the reality. I don't even know where to begin, but you've been you've been on a tear lately with your with your show, which I like, well, actually I know where to begin. Let's do this as you're a Trump supporter, right and I want to get your assessment on what's going on right now. Everybody is kind of holding his feet to the fire for the Epstein debackle, and now there's a big push by the Democrat Party, the leftist to basically try to drive home that he's on the list, he's a pedophile on this is the only reason that nothing's happening and there's no list being released, but completely also ignoring the fact that there was a nearly two decade investigation into Epstein. Josey Maxwell was arrested because of evidence that she was involved in what was going on, and beyond that, she was the one finding underaged people girls to send to Epstein. So they have this connection and all this evidence that they suddenly don't have that The Democrat Party for all these years, could have pushed that Trump, being such a major figure, whether he was in politics or not, was always a popular billionaire at any given time, they could have pulled the plug on this right Why now, Like what's going on and what's what this rift going on with the so called MAGA side of things? And you know, we'll get into MAGA later because I think people are getting away from what MAGA actually meant. It's not everybody thinks it's just Trump. Well he coined the term, so that's what it is. But I believe represents, you know, something bigger, but regardless. I mean, let's get your thoughts on this Epstein debacle light where do you stand and or what do you know and what do you think on this?
Speaker 2: That's why I haven't talked about it online. Granted, there's a theory behind it everybody, but I'm not trying to avoid it because I think he's on the list. I'm not trying to do any of that. It's a very simple theory. Thankfully, I figured he would bring this up. I was just waiting, and I think I told something. If you ask, I've told people. But it's a very simple but confusing thing. As complicated I should say, is why I don't, you know, talk about it? Okay, one, get it out of the way. If he was on it, we would have known. So let's stop that argument. Already they've proven that they're just slimy, shitty people, and if they got them, they would have got them already. There would have been the gotcha two.
Speaker 1: We know?
Speaker 2: I mean I think that the flight logs you know, and all that you know who went here, there and everywhere. You know, just because you were on his plane doesn't mean you were necessarily because he did have normal business things. You know that he did not just being you know, a fucking creep, a maximum creep.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So there's going to be people that I think, you know, that are on the logs that you would just get freight trained when they literally had nothing to do with the creepiness, but their name would be out there forever, and I think that would ruin you a lot of innison people's lives. And again to everyone that said, you're just saying that because of Trump, No, if he's on the thing, fuck them, get them. But I think there's a lot of people that you know, weren't involve any of it, that we know had business dealings with him, you know, outside of his creepiness, that would get you know, thrown up into the stupidity of it all. No matter what, you're ruined just because everyone's been on yeah, him being like those paintings behind me, they're not going to hang themselves anyway.
Speaker 1: Haven't heard that one in a while. But like so, I think that's a big, you know, part of it.
Speaker 2: I think that, I mean, we've all heard the speculation, all that you've heard of mean, we all heard rumors of you know, people that were involved, you know, from celebrities, athletes, business people, fucking royalty overseas like all of that. I think there's so many moving pieces, you know, in big names out there. I'm sure there's giant names out there, you know that we'd never hear, like the whole thing anyway, it's one of those will know, but we'll never I just don't think they'll ever, you know, if there's really royalty from overseas and princes and all like, we're never going to see, you know, the whole entire thing. People like heads will actually explode.
Speaker 1: Is that right there? Jesse was a big theory of mine as to why to me theory we're talking theory right because we obviously can only prove what we know or what's been released. But the theory I had was similar to what you're saying. I think I think there were world leaders deep into this shit and they haven't moved forward with exposing anything to the degree that America's looking The American people are looking for because it can really up and geopolitical connections and relationships throughout the world. But would you agree that if that is the case, say like fuck it, Like is it not time for a reset and to hold people's feet to the fire. And punish them for all of this, all this heinous you know, all these kindness acts.
Speaker 2: That's on That's what's on my back end, like what I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: Again, it's just a theory, but this is what happens when I sit around night and I'm building the website, and I'm just like and I have those weird thoughts. But you know, he came out and said that, you know, he had it, ham BONDI said, now all the files were on her death.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thousands, thousands of hours of video, remember all.
Speaker 2: Of that, like was there, and now they're saying there was nothing. My hope is that it's a game of chess, not checkers. So he comes out, he says they have nothing, which now has Nancy and all of them throwing up all kinds of you. The Republicans say there's nothing, and we went on recess for the summer, right like they're gone right now right. The Democrats close here throwing up bills to say we have don't know what's happening. You know, Maxwell has to come and testify and all that, and they finally get him so strung up that he's like, fine.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, and he releases it. All of it. But isn't it funny they were against Maxwell testifying for so long and now all of a sudden they want her on the stand. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I hoping that he's just like came out and said it was nothing, which then turned all of the people that they've turned into just fucking robots.
Speaker 1: I think that's kill kill them, kill them.
Speaker 2: They have to get it, so then they pass all these bills. It has to get you put out there. And he's like, fine, fuck it, here you go, and then he uses it as the way to you know, Barry, I mean, do you think it's all of them that deserves it?
Speaker 1: Do you think they're that simple minded though, that they're manipulated so easily.
Speaker 2: I have one more word for everybody. Afghanistan or here or Here's one. Very fine people on both sides. It's just even though there's like a you don't want to be second speech around them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we don't want to believe elected officials are that easily.
Speaker 2: Russia, Russia, Russia borders closed.
Speaker 1: Jack Bleach, all right, fine, I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean you can get I mean, these people are Jesus Christ. Remember when there was allegedly, you know, Russia allegedly had hits out on our troops in Afghanistan. Nothing confirmed. I still haven't seen anything confirmed. But guess what, the second they heard it, they ran with it because he was terrible and why is he doing this? I'm like, you know all you people do by running the sun, and then they believed it and I got yelled at for it, like it don't like Christ, Like yes, what if they were doing it now, it's probably worse for us with the troops over there, And if they weren't doing it, it's still bad for the people over there, Like you stupid fucks, don't they don't think. They just hear and they and they just have to go and go and go, just like they're saying birthright, like Trump's kids have to go. Because Malonnia wasn't a pseudoiciden, it's like he still was done, done done.
Speaker 1: May I get it?
Speaker 2: I mean stupid, Okay, you don't like to call people stupid, But so after this many years, the thing, the.
Speaker 1: Thing with the Maxwell case that gets me is, I mean, that's that is the biggest piece of confirmation that everyone has that that they're ignoring. She's not being held for just being a fucking pimp for this long. That's I mean, she was convicted of assisting in trafficking fucking miners connected to who who is her boss? Epstein? How does that? How does that trail suddenly run cold? How can you say there's no list or any other names associated with It's like, who were his fucking clients? They weren't gathering them, and they didn't run a business, which is what they were doing. As as shady and bad as it was, Jesse abhorrent, they weren't doing it for nothing if they didn't have fucking clients. And in that type of situation, unfortunate people don't want to hear this. But in sex trafficking, there are repeat clients, like non repeat clients. It's not just random people they find on the dark web. So they know your two years, not two your sorry, two decades long investigation. And suddenly it's all bullshit and and it's all about, oh, well, they're not releasing because Trump's on the list. Like you said, with the flight logs, those have been public for years. I mean, Bill Gates is on their fucking Chris Tucker, I mean, think about it. There's so many people on those flight logs, but no one's looking at them right, and then one more thing justin then here's the other thing, because I'm sure you know about this. The other thing I have to say about this is why now, all of a sudden, we have all these people like now specifically now, after all these years, all these people coming forward, Trump rape me, Trump touched me. I'm victim number twenty seven, I'm victim number thirty. Like, doesn't it all seem very theatrical and organized and played very intentional?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean everything always is by them. When I say them, I mean like the whole entire control panel power of the whole entire country. I mean, the same people have been in the same positions, doing the same thing, and they do what they have to. They manipulate things that they have to. They have the media and they say, here's the talking point. And somehow or like when them crats were coming out with all those spontaneous videos and somehow they were all saying the same exact thing, perfect tempo, perfectly. They were all, it's all you know thing, but again her, you know her, and the client list goes into my big you know thing because you know, they got it for trafficking et cetera, et cetera to apparently no one. I'm hoping that they're just using that again. What my dream scenario is that it's just a big game of chest to get all the idiots to be like, we need to know, and he's like, okay, but remember, I mean, we also just saw a court case where did he got hit for you know, traffic being people across state lines for sex, but then didn't get charged with sex trafficking, which is.
Speaker 1: What the fuck was that about?
Speaker 2: He got so we trafficked them for sex across state lines, he got charged with that, but you didn't get for sex traffic, right, you know. But I think that it's part of the grand I hope it's part of the grand scheme of things because I heard I don't know if it's true or not, that that uh miss Maxwell sat down and answered every damn question under mankind with the DJ one of these days here recently. Man. I heard, that'd be great if that was it, you know.
Speaker 1: But as you know, what, like, are we going to get that recorded conversation or anything? Are they going to let that be be known?
Speaker 2: We should?
Speaker 1: Will?
Speaker 2: We we know how this works. That's what a everyone seems to be. The biggest disappointment is with Trump. With it is yeah that he is not. Again, I'm just hoping that just for the grand scheme of the world is going to be the biggest game of chess and the biggest gotcha of all time.
Speaker 1: Be like, fine, here you go. Nobody wants to give Trump that that credit though, like, oh, he's not a chess but he's not that smart. Well okay, no, we can argue maybe he individually isn't, but he has a large team behind him, and there's some very smart people in there, right, and he's Unfortunately for these people who make this claim, he's repeatedly been very consistent and back in these idiots into a corner and exposing their bullshit and having them play right into his schemes. Really, so like they still don't get it, They still don't get it. I I'm with you, though, Look, if Trump's on this list, if he's truly part of this, I don't give a fuck if he's Trump or not, I don't care to me. If you're abusing children, man, and and and and you're using them for sex and sex trafficking and making fucking kittie porn, then you need to burn. I don't give a fuck who you are. I don't even care if you're Trump. I don't care if you're Obama Clint. I don't care. Like these people should be punished, and I think straight at the execution, right, there's there's no reason for these people to ruin ruin people's lives at a young age and and and get to live and fucking tell a story like fuck that, yeh. So I hope it's.
Speaker 2: Get and just because like I mean, he's a ball in the china shop now, which always like he was bad the first time then you guys didn't leave alone for four years and this time he knows the only like he just like I only have four years left and he doesn't fucking care like and look at all. I mean he's been a troll sense like like fall until now, like he's going to be a king? What yeah, maybe he will be a king. No King's Day everywhere, which, by the way, I hope you had a very good no King's Day, which I like to call the fourth of July celebt and told the king to go fuck himself.
Speaker 1: It is very thank you.
Speaker 2: Guys for that, and now we appreciate you celebrating it with us, you're too stupid, and they were out there and they were doing it on the fourth of July, having no Kings things like, you guys are actually so stupid that you're celebrating the day we told the king to go fuck himself, like on the like no King's Day on that day as a form of protest, even though we're celebrating the fact that we told the king to go fuck himself. Or you know, he's just Sinko to Mayo when you have the thing that somber like he has just been trolling these people for months and it immediately starts the spin machine, which is why I hope that's all this is. It's just a very political game of vine. Oh look what they really want me to release it? Oh no, here we go. Oh gotcha? Like pray to God that I mean, I don't pray hopefully.
Speaker 1: That's yeah. And you know what, jesse As, they're using the whole protecting victims argument as to why this has never happened, but nobody's asking for names of victims. No, we we do not need to see the tapes of victims being abused or get to know who they are. We're asking for the fucking people involved that we're paying and soliciting this service, whether it was with money or in exchange of favors, and you know, it doesn't matter, that's what we want. We don't. The excuse of protecting the victims is bullshit because no one's asking for who's the victim? What did they go through? Oh? Show me the video? Like, no one's sick enough to fucking want like that. That is so dumb. That is the stupidest argument ever to you.
Speaker 2: Needs to sound wrong. Yeah when I say I don't care about the victims, because I really honestly do, but I don't care who they are. They want to come forward and tell their story by all means, you know, be I agree with you. If those things are already sealed, no one's going to find out and guess what, they're very fond of that big black marker and redacting everything out of everything. They can make all of that disappear and just tell us who the people are. And it's always a shit excuse. I do think it's funny. It's the Trump and Obama thing. Yeah, Trump said something, Obama responded like, guys, we're going to.
Speaker 3: Get a little bit Yeah, Yeah, that's how you know something's going on if Obama's actually responding, but there might be something to it that someone might actually know.
Speaker 2: And then Obama's going, oh no.
Speaker 1: Well since you brought that up, so you know the argument from the other side, Jesse, He is trying to tie this to Obama, right, And and they're they're saying that Trump get Trump administration, not necessarily Trump himself, but basically his whole administration is deflecting. Right, They're just trying to distract. But what's interesting is I'm not you can correct me because I'm not sure. But as far as I know, Obama has not made any direct rebuttals or comments about this. It's been his office. I haven't seen a video of him directly.
Speaker 2: Addressing I haven't seen him say a word. Has been arrest saying stuff for him. Yeah, yeah, I don't think we're actually I mean, the fact that his office responded, I think says everything. Because look at all of the things Team Trump and Trump has said about them. It's amazing how this is the one that, you know, struck the nerve suddenly for him to have to say something after all of them. I mean, dude's been NonStop on these people. This is the one that struck the nerve enough that he I mean, we'll never see Obama say another word. Yeah, but his team someone and his team went, oh no, and that spoke that said enough for me is the fact that this is after all the jobs they've thrown back and forth at each other, and they have, you know, since Trump was running way back when, and don't get me going on all that nonsense that happened proven by the way, you're welcome, America, but you know the fact that this is finally one of the few things that got any kind of response. I think that speaks volumes. There's a word I was looking for that speaks volumes as to the whole situation in my eyes. And again that's also why I don't trust, yeah, fully trust any of the paperwork or any of the anything that you know, no offense that it came from an intelligence agency in this country. Yeah, dear God, I met some of these people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, there's people respond there's my stance on it. That tells me everything I need to know. Because anyone that listens to your show, anyone that has years, they haven't had much nice to say about each other. At all since yeah, before he was president the first time, and.
Speaker 1: It's just been Obama's always been vocal, he's always He's always put a video or response. But he's been so silent on this accusation. And is it really an accusation or or or as you said, there's not because they know that they just got caught to a degree that they can't fucking explain this one away. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, node, I mean that could be it just like yeah, and I saw them talking more about, you know, the Russia stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he hasn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't even respond to that.
Speaker 1: It was something. No. That's another one which.
Speaker 2: Is really amazing, how like that all you know, finally, I don't know why one's like it's public knowledge. Now it's been fucking public knowledge. Where the like, where the fuck is?
Speaker 1: Like what fuck? Man?
Speaker 2: Like we knew this back at like like even the guy that investigated it for all that.
Speaker 1: Whole entire and all the evidence they had against Hillary Clinton's involvement, the like they got a special counsel to look into it because he was apparently such a bad dude, you know, Trump with all of it.
Speaker 2: And all they came up. This was Hillary paid for what they like, he didn't do anything, like, he wasn't in contact with any of them. Don't get me going on the servers and how they hacked into it, and she had like, you know, seventeen devices, god knows how many servers and hard drugs.
Speaker 1: What the fuck was she doing with her own personal servers at her house with this fucking info. I'm just saying, like, and I think I heard if anything came out from this, that if anything, Russia had information on Hillary that day. But you know what, Jesse isn't really stirring.
Speaker 2: Is this news?
Speaker 1: Is this really news for America? Like for any country that outside influence is always there. They're like, there's always some outside.
Speaker 2: News for I think it's news for certain parts of society, like for all of us that yeah, have the ears right, have like experience in life, Yeah, have left their hometown.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe the difference here, Jesse is that the evidence Okay, I think the difference here is that the Trump administration he's got enough people in place, like the FBI, for example. And that's another discussion because I'm not necessarily completely impressed with what's been going on there with Patel and fucking Bongino. But regardless, he's got enough of his people that he trusts in place. And maybe the difference now is they know that they're not going to stop digging and exposing the evidence, and they don't have access anymore to bury it. Maybe that's the difference this time around.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and I mean they did it to themselves. Now, that's the second Trump was gone there revoked everybody's everything, which no one ever did before. Immediately, I mean he even waited on some of the people to tell them to kick rocks and revoke their like, like he was nicer about it than you know, shit he was. He didn't even well, he was in mar Lago. He quit that morning. He was gone away early. But like the first thing they did was revoke all of everyone's stuff to be able to look at anything and do anything like, sorry, well none you have access anything.
Speaker 1: I agree with though no one once they're gone that should Yeah, you're no longer serving, you're no longer for you don't need it.
Speaker 2: That turns you into John Carrey flying in his private jet going and trying to you know, influence things because he still has access to, you know, everything. He just happens to be the first name that comes to mind, But he did. He still had all the access in the world.
Speaker 1: And you shouldn't. Trump.
Speaker 2: You didn't get rid of all of that. Trump didn't get rid of all their stuff out there, you know when he went in the first time. You know, he kept the thing going, and then we all saw that Gune. None of them, I don't even care when he's on if they don't have a role in the government. Yeah, why the hell do you need access to none of them?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what party you're part of or who you are, like anything.
Speaker 2: Like if you're not in the government kicking rocks, it's like if there's on any of us. Yeah, if any of us got fired or left the job, what happens right away? Your access, your email, your your your account, everything is done. You have you no longer able to participate, monitor anything anything. You're separated from that, from that company to the movie The Rock with Nicholas Cage, you're on need no basis.
Speaker 1: Exactly and you don't need to know. So we're gonna we're gonna hope that all of this. I hope, I hope this whole epscene thing doesn't get drug out for another you know, three years, like we're gonna wait till the end of Trump's turn, but there's rumors that things are gonna happen here really soon. Obama's response or non responses is a dead giveaway, as you said, and I agree with you. I think I think that's a that's a bigger issue that's being ignored because they don't have a response. They have nothing right now. And then you know the whole But but we do have to discuss this. Do you believe that there's a fracture within Trump's administration because it seems like BONDI she what she says is always being contradicted by Ptel for example, and she, like you said earlier, the first the first phase, fucking binders. That's another debacle. But anyway, the first phase, she has the evidence. She goes, there's thousands of hours of videos that we got to go through, and there's so much picture, so much of it's all my desk. It's all my desk. And then Betel, oh, we don't have anything. We looked into it, so hope there's nothing. There's just nothing there. And then bon Gino, he killed himself, you know, the biggest actor, right, all of a sudden. I'm telling you, I don't know what else you want me to say? He killed himself like, and now they're going to release video evidence of him killing himself when the camera is conveniently didn't work at the time. So what do you think is happening there? What's what is the rift and separation or is it just all misdirection and meant to keep us guessing. I'm hoping it's that. I'm hoping, you know.
Speaker 2: And you got to think she said there's a minute missing, then they're going to release, you know, everything, get everything put together after that minute, and then suddenly there's three minutes missing or something. Yeah, yeah, I think that there's Yeah, between all of them, there seems to be a bigger picture of something between them. I mean, but even Trump has you know, said things that contradicted you know, Pam Bondi has said, you know, on some things, you know, not everything. You know, he'd say one thing, she'd be saying another thing. Granted he's an asshole, he doesn't care, but he could be trying to misdirect everybody, pulling the gotcha just you know, But something doesn't seem copa set kosher. Perhaps that's what it's sudden, seems off of it. I hope it's just mis direction. I mean I don't know what's going on in there, but yeah, apparently her relationship, you know, when she was down there and going after Yeah, at Stein and I having all kinds of different Like there's all kinds of stuff floating around. We've all read it, we've all seen it. I just hope it's misdirection. Now could it be just people lying through their teeth? I mean it's the federal government, Yeah, but obviously, especially at the DJ.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to question whether or not Bondi is the one lying. Yeah, you know, I don't know if she is. I mean she she's the ag. Like why would she publicly the person who's directing all law enforcement right say one thing and then have the FBI or other departments agree with her and then go well after for the review. You know, there's really nothing. So someone's getting too pattel and and you can't ignore the fucking one eighty with Patel. We're gonna get in there and expose like he had he had access to certain information before he was there. Now he's there, Suddenly he doesn't. Suddenly there's nothing that he can do at all, Like you're the fucking director, what are you talking about? And then it looks like Boon Gino's just playing the part. Or I had this discussion with another guest of mine and he had he made a good point about bongino I and I kind of I kind of agree with him. Is that you know, look, he gave up this career in podcasting, this making millions of dollars a year, one of the biggest shows there was, you know, at least in the politics and space, he was huge, and then he stepped into something with his experience, right you know, secret service, et cetera, and didn't realize how deep it went. And now he's stuck. It's kind of like, how do I I can't how do I get out of this? I don't think he can actually say what he really feels or because definitely yeah, so oh yeah absolutely so. I don't think he wants to fuck his relationships up, right, like his access and his relationship to the administration. But at the same time, you can see the disappointment. You can see like he's like I want to say something, I know things, but I can't. Now is he under a threat? Do you think there's some kind of threat hanging over his head, and he's the kind of guy that I think maybe not concerned with him in his personal safety so much as maybe his family, his wife, etc. Do you think there's something like that that might be going on when it comes to people like Bongino, who and and even Patel who are so adamant about all the corruption and everything they're exposed, and now all of a sudden, it's like they're just fucking parting the same old shit, the previous fad that goes back to you know what I said earlier.
Speaker 2: You know certain players in there. Yeah, they knew it was there. They knew it was there. Then they saw, like you said, how deep it actually went. Yeah, and even though they know it's there. I think there's a lot of tongue biting, yeah, or like the Undertaker used to say, how he kept himself from you know, not breaking character. He just bite him inside of his lip as hard as humanly possible just to keep that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: There's I think there's yeah part that because there's no way they didn't get in there and then suddenly go holy shit, yeah because the holy shit. Yeah, I think it a beets ya know what we both said. I think that they stepped into a bigger pile than they imagined, and they want to say things.
Speaker 1: But again, if there's people you know, royalty and you know, all these other people involved, and you know, again family safety, you know, all kinds of things that can go into if you know, they exposed all of those people, you know, not at the right time, and all that that can cause you know.
Speaker 2: Irreparable harm you know to them loved one all that. Yeah, I think that's definitely part of it. But you could definitely tell the dance well you're in front of don't let it down on the side of the His body language is not of someone that's exactly happy with what they're saying. Doesn't seem himself for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not very comfortable with his other I'm trying to give him that. I'm trying to give him that that credit.
Speaker 2: Trying to give him that much.
Speaker 1: I don't want to believe that he's he's a bought and chill you know, Yeah, nobody does. But what we're seeing is complete opposite of what was right. So all right, look, we beat this Epstein whatever thing up enough. We're never gonna know until we know, like we're speculator.
Speaker 2: When I told someone like Nomber, like, why don't you care?
Speaker 1: Like I care?
Speaker 2: But it's one of those until someone does anything, like, we're only gonna know as much as we know, and there's things that are actually happening that yeah, we know about again via like we talked about you know, the economy. You know, like there's all kinds of actual, real things that we know what's going on on. Right, So Epstein's no offense to the world. Feel bad for the victims, you know, heart goes out all of that. But until whoever decides we can actually know, No, yeah, we're never gonna know.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. I just I'm just not one to buy into the dismissal of suddenly no evidence, and so I don't believe that. I don't believe that's my thing. I do agree with you. It's like I think we are ourselves right now. I think people are given too much air to this. Look, we know there's evidence, we know there's a list, we know it's being worked on. And this isn't a gotcha moment for Trump or the Trump administration. If anything, what's coming out is a big gotcha moment for the Democrats who are in fucking charge all these years. And that's not even ignore the fact that during Trump's first term, who had majority of the of the Congress Democrats.
Speaker 2: You know, so he got impeached twice.
Speaker 1: Right, So, like there's a bigger story to tell here outside of you know, the conspiracy that that people are ignoring. But you're right, like at this point, it's like everyone's saying what they got to say. Everyone's getting their clicks and likes and their fucking eyeballs off this thing, and it's it's time to like, you know, not forget, but but let's let's let them play this out, you know, let's see where it goes. Because obviously, like you said, Obama's silence is a big tell in this whole thing right now, So.
Speaker 2: Don't forget, like god knows how many of our intelligence agencies that we're involved in it. Somehow there's such a bigger web than anyone ever thinks of on it just relationship like this thing, this thing spun a web, spunny yard, I don't care what phrase you want, And it's huge and if involved you know, bearing our intelligence stuff that also his stuff that you know they have to do. Kid gloves and make sure they have every single damn thing dotted crossed random motherfuckers through grammarly to make sure that you know, like they have to, they have to, you have to do it properly, because I think it's again bigger than anyone ever give credit to.
Speaker 1: And I don't trust our intelligence. So that's another story. But well, let's let's let's move on to a lighter topic that's kind of more fun. Old Bear, Good for him, Old Bear. What do you think, man? All Bear? He's so uh canceled and not coming back ever, and not just him but the show itself, so which is a shame. Yeah. I agree with a lot of history before. Yeah, a lot of the.
Speaker 2: Lenno and then you know.
Speaker 1: Parson, you know all of it that it had such a run when it was actually like just interviewing guests, you know it. It's just you know, whether we whether we agree with these people or not. I mean, at least for the most part, they they kept it fairly neutral. I mean, they always had a little bit that the inflect in terms of politics, but not to the level that Colbert did. And I'm not sure if that was Colbert himself or the decision of the network at the time because his previous show, That's pretty much what it was, right, it was just parody and you know, sarcasm in politics, and I'll admit, I mean I didn't even care he was liberal. I laughed. I thought it was funny. I mean, if if you can't see both sides and laugh, I mean sorry that I can. I can do that. But when when he came over to to host, uh forgot Late Show tonight. I don't even pay attention, even myself, but when he came over to host the Late Show, I think that something definitely changed. It wasn't the same. Uh, he wasn't the same, or didn't appear to be. So the excuse that the reason he is canceled is because of Trump is fucking ridiculous. Losing forty was it forty million a year? Just oh, fifty million, somewhere between forty and so as a business, if you're losing fifty million dollars a year and someone punches your ticket and they say, we can't afford to do this anymore, how was that got anything to do with Trump? Like you were losing money? I think it was in their second or third season, right, is when the decline started really happening. He oh what you got? Oh yes, I was waiting for this. I still got my notes. It's for seved time. They were just way too far away. But all right, well let's take it away. Let's take it away. You you you let us know.
Speaker 2: What's up with the okay, Well, I mean if we go back to Leno between two thousand and two thousand and nine, you know, five to six million average, which isn't bad. You know, it's not you know, the Carson numbers, but it's still you know, good. Twenty ten to twenty fourteen, when he came back because the other guy sucks so bad, three point eight to four, which was declined. His final episode got fourteen point six million, which that's a hell of a number. Thenyone says, Fallon's debut, even though you know they're ten seconds apart, was down to eleven point three million, just you know. Debut twenty thirteen, the average was one point seven. Fallon twenty twelve was at one point one to two million average. Colbert took over in twenty fifteen at three million, and since then it went to two point four. Twenty seventeen it jumped up to three point two. You know, when all the non stop bashing Trump and Republicans, twenty eighteen was at three point seven, we saw three point eight and twenty nineteen three point six. In twenty twenty, then they lost half a million, average went down to three point one, and then they've been hovering around two and a half million since twenty twenty two to include the end of around what two four we're seeing them And.
Speaker 1: In these numbers, just Survey knows you're you're you're referring to viewership.
Speaker 2: Yes, hit viewers on average, and all of those include the people that recorded on their DVR and watch it right there.
Speaker 1: So they're trying to politicize a business decision, right, everything based on numbers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god. When it happened, yeah, oh my god. I was up way too late, way like I don't even remember what happened.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was like four point thirty in the morning that day. Like I was just going and going and going and going going. I don't know, like because I got into the comments and she was like, look I want and I had to drive a third McDonald's because she wanted to diet coke because we just went down the hole and we were driving and I was just like, and it was just Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, the dictator. My favorite one is I hope is rapist in chief as they called it, but I don't like to say the word, but you know, it would be really fun. As the Marine Corps has a group that goes over everyone social media to make sure they're not doing anything stupid or post anything stupid and they get in trouble if they do. He should get one of those and find every single comment, every single person that said that, because if he owns it, you know, he got Stephanopoulos, you got CBS, he can get all of you and hear that he didn't actually get found guilty of no, no, and then he could just own all of them. I don't like being petty, but you know what, if they're going to be this petty for this long, I say bury them, because it turns out, you know, ABCNBCCBS, all of them since twenty eighteen have lost, you know, an average of four hundred and thirty nine million dollars in AD revenue combined to include his fifty.
Speaker 1: Isn't this an admission of the change though in American culture and what people want, like it's me. I think I think the Democrat Party is in so much show because they can't acknowledge that their way of thinking and their messaging is no one's buying it anymore. But when it comes when it comes to Colbert, I want to keep it about I want to keep this about business for a second. Fifty million dollars, Ye, fifty million dollars here. Why does a show? Why does a show like that need over one hundred employees? Which is very much what you and I do. Look, it's it's a live podcast, That's what it is. Talk shows are are the precursor to podcasting. Why And at the most, you know, they have multiple camera people, I get it three If you have three camera positions, greats and get different angles. But they have a guest, they have a host. Do you need the band? No? But they got one? Okay, where are the other employees? Do you need twenty four fucking writers for you to speak your mind and ask people questions? And most of these interviews are such shit because it's like ten to fifteen minute segments and then bring in the next guy, like there's not enough time to have a real conversation anyway, So why can't they just acknowledge that people have moved on. They want long form conversations so they can get to know who people really are. And they're also just absorbing media differently. I mean they're looking at YouTube, they're looking at podcasts, they're looking at you know, shorts and reels on Instagram and you know X for news and updates. It's they just acknowledge that, look, you need to evolve or every show like Colbert is in danger of going down the same path. They they don't want to admit that. They just want to go Trump's fault. I have something to do with Trump. It's business. You guys, you've been you've been on the downward spiral for years.
Speaker 2: I mean you've lost just I mean, when we have three point six million people to you know, talk about as your audience, losing a third of that, Yeah, that's huge is bad when you're running huge. And I also was commenting, you know people that I did bite on some of the comments. Yeah, nothing to do with the forty to fifty million dollar holies continuously in that they're eating because you know, it's him and like twelve people and somehow it's costing hundreds of millions of dollars to even do the goddamn thing, and all they're doing the whole time is bastardizing half the country. True, Like here's a good one, ye Disney, Like how good? How good of the numbers worked for anybody when they've done that lately. I don't even know how even the middle what they lost, They lost the you know people in the middle, you know they lost all independence. Like they even went like we're done with it because it's just been NonStop and we used I think the world, most of the country now at least, is finally back onto. We don't want to hear it all the time, Like these shows were here to entertain us and take our mind off of this non stop You said it, like it's not healthy. Yeah, he's not good. It's supposed to be entertain it's supposed to be an escape.
Speaker 1: Like not everybody wants to be bombarded with politicization of every single topic or politics in general. Like you and I do this we can dive into, but not everybody's like us and even I, even you, we want the time to where we're just we don't want to hear about it, Like I just want to watch a movie. I don't I don't. I don't need the movie to try to preach to me about the morality of a certain topic or subject based on a leftist view, like could we just keep it about, Hey, the kids are playing in the playground, they're just having fun. Do we have to politicize the interaction between the kids and how this person's getting left out and it's not equitable and get the fuck out of here with that? Can Can we just have a little bit of an escape? Can we can? We can we have a storytell or told to us that doesn't have to be politicized, like even the New Superman? Right, what the fuck is with that?
Speaker 2: I heard? I haven't watched it. I wasn't gonna watch it in the first time.
Speaker 1: Put well, I haven't watched it either in middlely, but I've heard like you, and I've got her feedback from many people that like, what the fuck? And that that right there from wanting to watch it.
Speaker 2: But I mean, look at snow White, Look well that did that was I couldn't I draw the things that she said and kept saying. But it's amazing how I couldn't. I can't believe that they're dying on that hill. How much and they're still like every time tell me everyone else tell him too. Every single like I'm scrolling just because you get bored.
Speaker 1: And you're just yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And every single one that Disney Plus or any of them does is about how fantastic that mos non stock, Like they don't show anything else. That's all I see is her face in that movie. I'm like dank, like Jesus for the love of Holy Hell. Terrifire Free made money at the box office just here at Home alone compared to snow White all together. You know how much money they put into one compared to the other. What I could tell you Terrifier was very minimal compared to that, And it is crazy. That tells you something. Watching art mall table was more of a selling point to the world. Taking your kids to see a snow White like that says everything. And again, look at SNL's ratings, Like if you look at all the ratings, as everyone says, it's just the ratings rating. We have the best show in the hour like yeah, trans Relations gut Feld still slaughters you an hour before that. What Like it's the content because at least he brings I don't watch them. I'm just saying, at least there's some humor to it.
Speaker 1: I don't watch any of them anymore. I don't watch shit. I catch nothing, you know. Can we address this though, like okay, Bolbar is saying the gloves are off? Now, Like, oh, what the fuck do they mean? We don't mean the gloves are off? What do you get to do? Nothing? But the reality is, if you were so concerned about saving the show that you believed in, why didn't you come to the table and renegotiate your fucking salary If it was that important because you were the high like you were the anchor of the show. How much money were they spending just on you? Right? I guarantee three quarters of that fifty million went to him, or at least half, and the rest, you know, went to running the show in some way or another.
Speaker 2: Need that much to run it?
Speaker 1: They didn't. Fuck no, you don't ye.
Speaker 2: It's the uh sorry, you know NFL fans if you like the guy. But it's like the comparison between let's say Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady. You know, they restructured everything so they'd get it through incentives, so it wasn't on the caps, so they could have players around them and keep doing good absolutely compared to let's say Aaron Rodgers. So I don't want to be the highest paid forever. And then he complains because we only get so far, we're not getting like, well, they only get a certain amount of money and you're taking like a third of it on your own. There's another hole that dozens of people that have to also play. It's hard to pay you know you and then DeVante Adams and then another guy, and I mean another guy, and why don't have weapons because you get paid so much? But that's it's not incentive based. You want it all guaranteed, which means there's no money to go nowhere.
Speaker 1: It's a perfect example. That's a great example of how these these shows are being treated like you're the rock star, you're the quarterback. And and when you said about like Drew Brees and Brady or whatever, yeah, they had enough sense to realize that if I want the team to be built around me, that I'm going to have to give a little to make this work. And none of these guys do. They're so self important that the world spins around them in their mind. Without me, you're nothing. Well, guess right, now everybody's nothing. No, no, nobody's no, nobody has a job.
Speaker 2: But I am happy that they rebranded it from the Tonight Show to the Light Show because at least when it went to a pile of shit, at least it wasn't well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, can't you can't, you can't. Yeah, you don't want to put a standing person's name there. But the so what's next from Internet? Is it gonna be Is it gonna be like streams on Blue Sky or something? Wherever the fuck he uses? Like where is he going to go? Is he good? Is he gonna continue to get the support? Like, look, look what happened to uh Don Lemon? He thought he thought he was the most important talking head on seeing it went and got to deal with X through Elon Moss. He fucked that relationship up because he was too far left. He couldn't realize you know that you can't bite the hand that feeds you. And then he thought that on his own he was enough. And where the fuck is you know?
Speaker 2: And remember while he's married to that white dude, that white people are the devil and we're the most dangerous people on the planet. Or let's go back to what was his name on Fox News Chris Wallace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the Murmers.
Speaker 2: On the Big And he went to the built CNN plus around you and it lasted literally like four days. And where the hell did you go? Because you weren't worth it? You guys, aren't this brew haha? A big special? You know anything? And if you're just gonna like people want more? Why do you think Joe Rogan is so popular? I think because he talks to everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna get exact. I was just gonna say that he doesn't care if he if he finds you interesting, you're on the show, if he thinks you might have something to say with you. Yeah. And the other biggest, biggest example of this self importance, like Joy read No one cares the readout is canceled. Don't care. No, it's because you're an asshole. I'm surprised Rachel Madhouse still has a show.
Speaker 2: Well, mad Coin still needs her spot.
Speaker 1: You have to have someone needs someone, right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I'm lay that that Circle back Sak got shoot in by MSNBC for reruns. Oh that was great that they canceled her. What did they put in her place? Reruns? Like you're so bad?
Speaker 1: Hey, jen Saki, How okay, we want to talk about a decline? How do you go to being the greatest fucking spinster we ever seen? It didn't matter who she served, what administration, she was the best. I'm sorry, it was fucking great. How do you go from that to having a show where you look like you're like drunk eighty percent of the time. When you heard her talk, it was like, I'm like, what happened to Jensky? What happened to her? She probably did what she probably was. I mean, I'm not trying to accuse her of it, but just seem that way, you know, Yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Do what you gotta do to deal with being in that yeah spin zone of just just stress it again, bash your head against the wall, drink a bottle of scotch. I mean, that's Nancy Pelosi, her opinion.
Speaker 1: I all right, the Scotch, Well, Scotch does have his place, I know. Listen, so the whole Colbert thing, everybody had a melt down. I think the world needs to move on. I think, well most of the world did. He's trying to hang on to his his uh, you know, his own vision of his self importance.
Speaker 2: We'll start a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. I mean that that's what these guys are going to do, and you know, hey, good luck to him. But I think this is just a a mission to something that has been going on, that that you know, the left has been ignoring for so long, and that is America no longer sees it the way you do. I'm not saying that they're not going to ever have someone that agrees with them, because you know, there's always more than you know, one viewpoint one in more than one side to the story. But at the same time they're there, they can't come to the reality that they're they're losing it. And the Democrat Party in and of itself, I'm not saying Colbert's part of the party, but it was a fucking, very very liberal show. Let's not ignore that their mouth pieces absolutely and and the Democrat Party now is so fractured they don't even have a leader. Who is next Who's going to be the presidential nominee? Like, what's going to happen AOC, isn't it? Jasmine Crockett is forget that racist piece of ship, and who do we have who? Who? Gavin Newsom is doing his tour, that guy is horrible. I mean, fuck the appearance he just had on Sean Ryan. I mean, to be honest, Sean Ryan fucking softball. That whole thing didn't really press him for anything, even though there's tons of facts and data that he Sean Ryan's supposed to be known for bringing it out of people. I didn't see any of that. I don't know what that was about. That shouldn't even have been I'm sorry, but I don't know what that was. But Newsome's on this tour and he's a governor. He shouldn't be in North Carolina, he shouldn't be in Texas, shouldn't be anywhere doing you know, media opportunities with with anybody when he has a complete state that he's letting fall apart and can't even keep together. But wants to convince the rest of the world of how greedy is for the rest of the United States anyway, So he'd be a hell of a choice, though it's not gonna happen. I don't know. I already have a talbot, I know, but yeah, don't worry, there are enough of us. He's a silver tongue guy about just how.
Speaker 2: Much he fucking sucks that we'd be okay with that one, because there's no saving him wildfires you COVID French laundry. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, my theory is he's doing this to become the guy. Like I think he's trying to get enough recognition across the United States and with other Democrats that he will be the guy that will be able to carry weight when he says I endorse this person. I think that's what he's going for. I think he's I think he's trying to build himself up to be one of the fact the leaders of the party, just like Obama was for so many years, right, nobody cared about Obama. I mean he was out, he was, but but when he when he said I endorse this or he gives a speech, all of a sudden, everybody pays. I think that's what Newsom's trying to do. I don't know if he's actually going to go for the president. I think he's just trying to be the guy. I think he's trying to be the the the guiding light of the Democrat Party so that whatever he says, whatever happens, it carries weight and he has influence. My theory is.
Speaker 2: Great if he ran yeah, never snowflakes. Chance like there's enough of us that know he lives rent free. And I just know this slime ball when I see a slide ball, and uh, it'd be nice. But again, I don't know who they're gonna have run. I saw what was it, Krasenstein whatever he pronounced his last name, and his brother talking about how we were afraid and we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves as AOC and Jasmine Crockett ran twenty twenty. I'm like, yeah, we would what that would be Jesus crow, But they thought they lost the independence with Kamala. You put those two shining stars up there, like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't even think they could stand each other enough to campaign together.
Speaker 2: Be like ten millions. Oh my god, I think of our sentages. We would we would get like that eighty one million that we all want.
Speaker 1: How the hell did he get that? I mean, I don't even think they aligned Jesse, honestly, I don't, But.
Speaker 2: Jesus, I mean it's coming from Crescent Side so or whatever his last That guy sucks him, met his brother, All of them, they just look like the beaches. But once they said that, I was like, like, dude, Jesus Christ, like, whoever's paying you? What appointment in my direction?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be stupid like you, but take the money.
Speaker 1: Holy.
Speaker 2: They don't have anyone. They just have speeches and Corey Booker running his suckhole. And I mean, have him run against Corey Booker. Everyone hates Corey Booker. What do you.
Speaker 1: What do you think about this third party option that Elon's trying to push.
Speaker 2: I think Elon needs to stay in his lane and shut the.
Speaker 1: Fuck up, all right, I mean think about.
Speaker 2: It, because we all have you know, cognitive thinking abilities, you know, critical thinking skills. No matter what, the people that still voted for Kamala are still going to vote that way. There's no saving It doesn't matter what the hell we do, Orange Godzilla, Hitler bad. Yeah, no matter what. And if we got another party, all that would do is take votes away from the Republicans. The Democrats are voting Democrat no matter except for that. You know four million people that suddenly fucking vanished, that came out of nowhere in twenty twenty, and then they made him out to be even worse. But somehow they weren't there. Yeahda YadA YadA. Well, I mean it's funny. They're all about this except for that one year suddenly there's this big blip that makes no sense if you look at the actual numbers per party. I have that somewhere too, but it's not in that notebook, so I'm not digging.
Speaker 1: Also, okay, but I mean I want you to give everything away on my show. I mean, you have episodes to do and release, so I mean I would just encourage people to listen to you and and and God did a deeper dive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it would take it would take away from the Republicans. That's all another party would do because Democrats, the lefties are going to vote lefty. So I mean, look at Pennsylvania. They had a dead guy on the ballot, right, and that died like what two weeks before the thing, and he still won because they were too lazy to take his name off the ballot and put someone else just on there, like they voted for a dead person. That proves the point. It doesn't prove the point.
Speaker 1: And that proves the problem with with with with with voters, in the education that voters have, they just they just look at the ballot and go, oh, I recognize that name, and they're Democrat or the Republican. And that's why I'm going to check off, Like you might want to look into the candidates a bit.
Speaker 2: But doesn't matter. So a third party in the American Party, whatever the hell he wants to call it, it's just going to take away.
Speaker 1: And you agree though, that we do need more options and diversity in our choices.
Speaker 2: We need we need to revamp the whole entire thing. I mean, there's been too many lease, you know, who's they know best worst case scenario? You know, shall we say absolutely that is? I think it needs to be completely redone. There's other things I don't like, like, let's say twenty twenty example, because I don't know the Pennsylvania map from twenty twenty four in my head, even though I'm pretty sure all the same counties that were blue were still blue. He just happened to turn some of the more purple. So he won the state. But you know, Philly and you know that one right there, Chester count with those two are out there, Pittsburgh and then the dumbasses in Lackawanna County. So I find i'd Scranton has fall in the complete and utter disarray place, you know, where near what it used to be. What the hell do I know? I was only there? Yeah, those four were Yeah, three, we're the counties that Joe won. And then joke up the whole state and they say, well, you know, it's not only the rich people, like the people that can afford to live in the big cities where the population is that matter make all the choices for the ninety seven percent rural state.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's also the problem of California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, you know, I was just talking about that with Hannah. Yeah, was like, but there has to be I mean, I don't want to say that there has to be a better way, but like someone shouldn't just win, like the two major cities in the state, lose the rest of it and then win just because there's more people that live there than the rest of the state. But those are the people that can afford to live there, you know, spend that kind of you know, I mean, have you seen the price of living in Philly. It's not really the cheapest thing on the planet, But people that can afford to be there, and beyond that, the sports teams are beyond that.
Speaker 1: I want to circle back to which said earlier because the problem we have currently, you know, we have a two party system, regardless technically we have more, but nobody else has the money, nobody else has the power, and it always comes down to, like you you just said earlier, the lesser of two evils, like, oh, well, these are the best options we have based on but they're not the best options all the time. They're just the only two given the opportunity to vote on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, North Carolina prove that in the governor race, because I'm sure you didn't. I mean, you don't get to see our ads here.
Speaker 1: I think. I think Kamala was was one of the biggest affirmations of that, Like of everybody in the d n C, everybody that part of that, part of that was the person that was a person who chose to replaced fucking Biden.
Speaker 2: Well, we all know why she was picked. I'm not trying to pull They're trying to pull the two cards, which is why she didn't even make an out of like, yeah, the two cards being two cards. They're like, well, let's just say it. They were playing on race and gender period. Woman president is black president, and that's what the whole thing was about. But people proved that they want more than just identity politics, like they want substance. They want to know their track record that you're bringing with you actually is going to apply to put an American people first before party politics. And regardless of what people say about Trump, that's what he was offering, whether you agree with them or not. He represented those people that were tired of the bullshit and that's why he got elected. And that's that's why the Democrats fought so hard to keep RFK on the ballot because they knew that would pull votes away from.
Speaker 1: Trump, right even though he backed out, which that's another thing, like what the fuck? He literally said, I vacate, I am not running, but they wanted.
Speaker 2: To keep him on the ticket, and the Democrats went to court tried to keep him on. But that comes back to North Carolina too. That was the perfect one, you know, because we had Josh Stein who was the Democrat. Don't remember anything about his ads. We had seemed like a good enough guy whatever I mean, they all seem like good enough guy. It's and ads. But the person that we picked, the Republican Party in the state picked was Mark Robinson. And literally the Democrats all they ran the whole time was him talking about yeah, reproductive rights, you know, abortion stuff, and his exact word, it just played for months, was just because you decided you couldn't keep your skirt down doesn't mean that you need to have an abortion. And we're all going like, like, you guys like on the floor North Carolina. I'm like, so he said that in front of everyone and their mother. You knew he said it, you knew there was a video of it, and this was still the best choice the Republicans could come up with.
Speaker 1: But all they had to do was run him saying.
Speaker 2: That, and the other guy won. I again, I'm here. I'm stuck when watching racing or anything during those times where I have to see those ads NonStop, I couldn't tell you anything about Justin just went hey, this guy and they played that sound bite, that video and he lost because of it. I'm like, you knew he said, you knew that was a big issue, and that's still like the best thing you guys could come up with. Was like, we deserve to lose North Carolina to the governor. Like if that's like the best option we had, we have a big problem overall, because I know he wasn't the only option we had, and you knew the video existed. And again it was bad to be the lesser of even Republicans, some of them like well him saying that lesser of too Evil was the guy that you know, they get. That's pretty much been our system for fuck, I don't know forever. Yeah, that's been it for far longer.
Speaker 1: Too evil, And and and really, like I've said this before, you know, our politics have been nothing more than high school popularity contest. It's like, are we really voting on people based on their qualifications? I don't know of many I'm not gonna say any, but I hardly any president who was actually literally qualified for the job. Very few, very few. We got to fix the system. Look, I don't know how we're gonna do it. But if we don't talk about these things and we just ignore them because we're frustrated, it's never going to get there's never gonna be an opportunity for someone to think about fixes but that way. But look, I'm gonna wrap it up here in a bit. And you know, before we go, I want I want you to tell people about your show. Your show's back, let people know where they can find you. And yeah, I mean, I just look forward to hearing more episodes, but go ahead and give people the rundown on how to find you, contact you, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Well, if you take yourself, yeah, and you want to listen to the Jess Resinski Show, you can't watch it yet, but the walls will get done. Things will happen and it looks fancy. But if you want to listen to it, it's available with Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Spotify for Creators, Good Pods, which is where he found me. Yeah, every grateful for that thing does help Amazon Music. iHeartRadio, Overcast, Audible, and I'm sure there's other places that I haven't heard of that it's on. But it sure isn't on Pandora because I submitted it and they said we'll get back to you an xt amount of weeks, and somehow, these many years later, it still says we'll get back to you in so many weeks. Big thumbs up to Pandora. And it's also on the website twenty one media dot com. All the links to all the platforms to include the old episodes are all on there on the page, along with my paintings that Jesse Razinski creations on Etsy that also has its own page on the website will take you right to the Etsy store, you know, for all that. And again there's always all the socials. But the easiest way if you want to get a hold of me is to say I'm a message on the twenty one forty six media dot com page, because I actually do look at that every day, so it's easier to get a hold of me. It's the best way to get a hold of me that way because everything else, all other platforms spam me and I get all these you know, you get all all of them. So I just turned all my notifications off. So if you get me on there, you might get me right away. You might get me next year, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Well, hey man, thank you for coming on the show. I've been every wanting to get you back, uh and I thought this was a perfect opportunity to have you here because you're back on track with the show and I want people to check you out because like a lot of people don't get what Jesse does is we had a great conversation, but on his own show, he is like, when you pull that that little notebook out, that's what he does. He's like, hey, here's what's going on, here's why you're being lied to. And I can prove it. And that's what's amazing. And he doesn't. He doesn't pull any punches. So give Jesse a listen. Support that. Jesse Razinski sure takes your contain on your feel attention, devils higher behind temption hog stands on my get do do do do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do do do do do do do