Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I'll take.
Speaker 2: What help. Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 3: This episode, I got a bunch of rejects with us and a new guest, somebody who's not been on before.
Speaker 2: But I was very very excited to get her on. But before we introduce Star, you are going to introduce Matt Mora. What is going on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: Hey? Yo? It's been great, nice to again back to back, starting with the podcast the year. So very happy to be here. As always, you can find me on at Met Mora nineteen. That's going to be on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, maybe some other base and we also have have the twitters faces every Friday. That's on the Gray Lodge. So that's the website, the True Grade Lodge with a V so the True Gray Lodge dot com. Also my website Kabala dot com k A A B A l a h dot com. Local stuff going on there. And if you're interested in being part as a beta tester of a parent thing that I'm working on, just DM me in any of these and I'll loop you in. So yeah, very glad to be here. Thanks for having me, of.
Speaker 2: Course, thank you for coming on. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: And we got rent in with Maggis in the media. What is going on, sir? How are you? Thank you for making it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Nick, thank you for having me on this beautiful stream. I'm really excited to get to know star here and everything that she does heldo to Matt and to our marks as well. I have Magas at the media on YouTube x and TikTok just all the things.
Speaker 5: YouTube are the big one.
Speaker 1: That's where I break down the esoteric philosophical, mythological all that is anime, books, media, literature, film philosophy. So check me out at Magas and the media on YouTube and all those things.
Speaker 5: And I'm excited for this day. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: And for the new listeners that may not have heard him before, I highleastly just to go check out his channel. I think if you, if you enjoy the work that we've done on this show, especially some of the older stuff, you'll love his stuff. So go please check it out. And last but not least, before we get to the guests, we got Robbie Marx. What is going on? So it's great to have you back on.
Speaker 4: Hey, hope everybody's doing well. Yeah, I'm I'm glad to come on. It's good to come on and hang out. See some old faces, see some new faces. But yeah, I'm our Marx artist illustrator. If you want to check out my stuff, you can go to my link tree which is link tree r m ar X and then I'll pull up all my miscellaneous stuff, my art, my podcast, everything. So yeah, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Nick, oh, of course, thank you.
Speaker 3: And finally the guest we got star from, well, we're covering Creepy Shit and she had her show is Creepy Shit Podcast, so he got a star from Creepy Ship. Please let everybody know what your deal is, what your show's about, and where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and thank you, thank you so much for having me. I'm so happy to be here. This is really cool. Creepy Shit Podcast is all about true documented events that have happened in history, whether they are hauntings, paranormal activities, true crimes such as vanishings, all sorts of really spooky, creepy, disturbingly real.
Speaker 3: Shit, awesome, awesome, and uh you don't you don't cover anything like a cult, but are you like kind of into that stuff yourself for a little bit interested?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, absolutely, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I had noticed it's some posts that you do or real stories you do like them. That's why I was like, oh, you went to this stuff because I've noticed awesome, awesome, So yeah, she isn't too the occult as well, so go check us stuff out. But yeah, what now, what got you even, I guess even into doing this type of stuff for podcasts?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What made you pick? You know? How did this happen for you?
Speaker 6: So the funny thing is is I was doing a different podcast that I had created, a totally opposite of what I'm doing right now, and it just didn't feel, for lack of a better term, I didn't feel aligned anymore. And I'm like, this just isn't what I really want to talk about. And so through much I guess you could say personal development and self searching, I discovered I'm like, you know what I really need to tap into the things that I love the most, and that is the paranormal, the occult, pop culture, true crime. And I'm like, I'm just going to go for it. And the funny thing is is I never even really talked about it much outside of like my best friend and my husband, you know what I mean. So when I approached it and said, you know, I'm thinking about doing this, what do you know, just some feedback?
Speaker 7: What do you think?
Speaker 6: And they're like, We've wanted to tell you this for so long, but you need to do that, yes, And I was like okay, And so I got to work on researching a couple of my favorite locations to start, and all of a sudden, it just it just took off. And it's funny when you do what you enjoy doing, everything else will fall into place.
Speaker 2: Like and what were you doing prior to that? If you don't mind me asking?
Speaker 6: Sure, Yeah, I was doing a podcast. It was called Glowing Well, and it was all about like spiritual development and tapping into like the other side. And as much as I love that, that wasn't really what I wanted to.
Speaker 7: Be talking about.
Speaker 6: So it had a lot to do with like meditation, yoga and connecting with oneself, which I think is definitely all good things.
Speaker 7: But again, it just it just didn't.
Speaker 2: Hit Yeah, your passion was talking about something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've understood that kind of even with my own sit the way it's changed a little bit talking about stuff, I'm a little bit more passionate about you, Nice, So like, did you have just asking wondering did you happen to have your own like paranormal weird experiences growing up that kind of influenced you to believe?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, Yes, throughout throughout my life, I have definitely have had some experiences for sure, Yes.
Speaker 2: Nice, would you mind sharing you Oh?
Speaker 7: Of course.
Speaker 6: I one of the ones that stands out the most. And I don't know if you would necessarily say that it was a paranormal experience, but I do not believe in coincidences, and this was just way too weird. So I my day job and that kind of thing. I've been in the hair industry and cosmetology for nearly twenty years at this point, and the very first one that I ever worked for was in a really old building and it actually was used. There was underground tunnels in it that were I rricaded off. They were used in bootlegger days to transport you know, liquor and stuff like that in between and underneath the ground. And this building, the basement gave me the creeps so hard.
Speaker 1: But one day, what's it?
Speaker 3: What's with it with basements and giving people creeps? Like, I know, is it really the idea of a basement? Because it's just like, you know, would that creep you out unless somebody else told you their basement creep you out? You know what I'm saying, Like, or is it something actually there that fucking tingles your senses?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: And what's the funny thing is is like my studio for for my podcast and where I am right now, it's in my fucking basement.
Speaker 2: You get used to it.
Speaker 7: So the whole basement was really weird.
Speaker 6: And we were down there one day, the staff and everybody left and I was left alone, and I honestly thought like people were just messing with me, because all of a sudden, the lights all went out and I was.
Speaker 7: Like hey, and I like, shout it. I'm like that funny, And.
Speaker 6: The lights came back on immediately, and I'm like waiting for someone to come out, waiting for someone to say something.
Speaker 7: Nobody says anything.
Speaker 6: And the staircase was really close to like where the door was for the break room, so I thought for sure, like I'd hear footsteps.
Speaker 7: I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 6: It was like almost no noise whatsoever, which made my hair stand up on end. And so I decided, I'm like, okay, I'm out of here. I'm going upstairs. And I'm like, you guys, I'm like, not fucking.
Speaker 7: Funny, you know.
Speaker 6: And they said we weren't even downstairs. They're like, we promise you, like swear on our life. Nobody was down there. After we all came upstairs and I'm like, okay, Well, then I had another incident in that building where I had to do this. It was a mother and a daughter that came in and I was talking in the front desk air and it was Earth month. So Earth month is really big for an a Veda salon, which is where I was. And we had these big, huge window clings that had to go in. Do you remember, like back in the day, like back in the nineties, this was really big where you had charitable events and then you signed like a cute little cutout piece.
Speaker 7: Of paper to put your name up and you'd like okay.
Speaker 6: So it was that, but there was this huge cutout of this blue man that looked like what you see on like a restroom symbol, and I was like, oh, and me, it's just being my quirky, weird self.
Speaker 7: I'm like, we need to name it blah blah blah, let's call it Carl with a K.
Speaker 6: And you know, the front desk girl was like, yeah, okay, whatever, you know.
Speaker 7: So I take my guest back.
Speaker 6: I get her into the pedicure chair and she starts crying, like she's just bawling, and I'm like, oh my gosh. I'm like, what is wrong? Like, are you okay? What's the matter? And she's like, my mom and I are here and a year ago today my dad passed away and his name was Carl with a K.
Speaker 7: And I was like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: That was too weird, that is.
Speaker 7: And I was like, okay, So again, I don't know if.
Speaker 6: That's necessarily paranormal per se, but I do feel strongly.
Speaker 9: Like something chronistic.
Speaker 7: Chronicity was going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's fascinating because when you talk about basement and is the what our basements? Right it's, uh, it's like we stored all the things that we don't want to deal with right away in basements, it seems like, and so it's like an also basement, like it's like the unconscious mind. It's our temple's unconscious mind that we walk into kind of like a cave. And so it's interesting that then we all have this internal fear for those things, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, same as being afraid of the dark, right right, Yeah, it's like you just see what your mind doesn't want to see.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I was covering on it was covering uh, colors and stuff and how they affect you. I mean something like that with the black room, like you know, I don't know, but like you know, you know, all white or all black will actually like affect certain shit in your eyes, which will make your brain feel certain ways.
Speaker 2: So I'm wondering if that even has something to do with it.
Speaker 3: But you know, that is interesting, like what what makes you start getting like all paranoid?
Speaker 2: Right? Is it really like, I don't know, is there something around you that's making you feel like that too.
Speaker 4: I think that the cones and the rods in your eyes when it's pure white or pure black, you start to see the functioning of the cones and the rods and you start to have like stimulated created hallucination your own subconscious that start to interject into your mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the black, you'll start doing that.
Speaker 3: If it's all white, you'll fucking lose it because it's almost like no detail of nowhere for you to anchor, like where the head is, and you'll actually lose it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, like the term mysteries, like all these mystery schools and the caves and all those things, when we enter into them, the blackness and that darkness what it does is and why also you want to close your eyes when you're going into these things is because that mistays, meaning like behind closed eyes, we can project our unconscious onto that darkness. And then most of the time due to us not having uh gone through our traumas enough, well then we'll project these demon slash paranormal slash, these experiences onto the darkness. And then it's like we almost have to take our sword of reason and intellect and and you know, the wand of intuition to be able to battle the dragons and the demons on the wall type of thing.
Speaker 5: That's how I like that though, I like it.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, well, our eyes do project six feet too, so star uh.
Speaker 3: I guess on your on your journey of doing this podcast, what was was there like a case that maybe you knew, like when you want to start this, start your show, was there some stuff that you already had in mind? Like I definitely got to talk about this.
Speaker 2: Yes, was that you want to talk You want to talk about one of those?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The biggest one that stood out is I heard this story of encephalitis lethargica, and I was like, shut up, that's actually real.
Speaker 7: I was like, holy cow.
Speaker 6: So it's this truly terrifying thing that happened. Where what would happen?
Speaker 7: Is you?
Speaker 6: Do you remember the movie Awakenings with Robin Williams and Robert de Niro? Do you remember that movie back in like, oh gosh, that was like late eighties, early nineties sometime in there.
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember that actually.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Robin Williams plays this guy, this doctor who discovers this these group of people that are in like a mental institution asylum.
Speaker 7: If you will.
Speaker 6: And they cannot move, they cannot speak, They're fully conscious, they know everything that's going on around them, but they can't do anything. They can't move, they can't do anything. And so it's this weird pandemic that happened. And I want to say it was right after World War one if I remember correctly, because this was probably one of my I think this was like my second episode in my podcast, and I just could not believe the fact that it arrived so quickly and it vanished. And what's so weird is people would come, they would get better, and then all of a sudden, it would come back, and they would stay like that and they would have no way of getting out of it, communicating until this doctor came along and started realizing a connection and a pattern and he started I can't remember offhand what he was dosing the patients with, but it helped them to snap out of it, only to make it worse in the long run. But eventually this disease went away, and nobody knows what caused it, nobody knows where it came from, and it could come back at any time. And that scared the living crap out of me. I'm like, that's worse than what we went through with COVID. I'm like, that would be terrifying to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and be like, I can't move and I can't speak, and I can barely even blink, Like that would be terrifying.
Speaker 9: Oh for fish poisoning.
Speaker 5: That's fascinating.
Speaker 1: I took too much Mullen once because I had a like bad lung thing that happened and where I couldn't breathe supposedly, if you smoked much cannabis and you're young, all of a sudden you get long issues. Not the point, but it's such a fascinating thing. Where then I took a little a Mulling tincture because that's supposed to help with your lungs.
Speaker 5: And what I.
Speaker 1: Did is you're supposed to take just a few drops. I drank the whole bottle. I was like, I need to get this gone. I went home from working and I laid down, and at that time, in my younger twenties, I still love bone thungs at harmony.
Speaker 5: Not the point.
Speaker 1: I turned on some bone thung in Harmony, and as I was listening to that, and then I went my body started vibrating, and I went into a hypnagogic state where your body becomes paralyzed. And at that same time, I could I was still listening to the beautiful rhythm of Botha because it's that base and that rhythm and their hypnotic chanting that they do with the rhythms, and all of a sudden, I had like a dream state where I could still be aware of my consciousness and I witnessed like a dark figure that was beside.
Speaker 5: Me, but I couldn't see it.
Speaker 1: So your story actually highly makes me feel of what I felt when I was going through my own little hypnagogic paralyzed. But I can still think and be aware. What is the dark being? Is it my own projection? Is it actually a demon? Is it because of what I did earlier? You know what I mean?
Speaker 10: So it's uh, it's fascinating went through sleep perhaps, Yeah, that's fascinating.
Speaker 3: I know I had mentioned earlier before you came on, I thought that a Lithuania case was kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh.
Speaker 3: And I know it's also a newer one for you too, so it might be easier to talk about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Hill of Crosses is so wild.
Speaker 6: That is that got the fact that that got bulldozed three times.
Speaker 7: By the Soviets and each time, like.
Speaker 6: Those those crosses kept coming back, and it is so wild to me, Like I never understood either when I was going through that case.
Speaker 7: I'm like, why did they want it gone so badly?
Speaker 6: Like that was the weird part to me too, but the fact that people go there and it's like this hush that falls over the crowd, and it's not it's not a cemetery, it's not really big. It's this like literally it's just this hill that's maybe thirty feet eat and it is just covered with like hundreds of thousands of crosses that like lay on top of each.
Speaker 7: Other over and over again.
Speaker 6: And people report like weird optical hallucinations, and they hear things that they think are it like there, but they're not. And they'll notice crosses that they didn't notice like the first time. And it's just an incredibly overwhelming site to go visit. And I would, seriously, I would love to go visit it.
Speaker 7: I think it would.
Speaker 6: It's definitely on my bucket list. But you know, got to update the passport and shit.
Speaker 4: So what year did all this happen, As far as the Soviet's trying to cloud.
Speaker 6: That happened, gosh, I want to say that was in the Did they do that in the thirties or the seventies. I got a quick look at my notes, which I do have them, So hang on one second, we're.
Speaker 2: Of the police too. See the image of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I thought, you know what I'm even wondering about now and I didn't wasn't thinking about it before.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned, uh, a hill it is it? Could it maybe be on a on a a mound? Actually that was the.
Speaker 7: Thought that that also came up it.
Speaker 6: I didn't discover anything directly, but the initial first bulldozing happened in nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 5: Jesus.
Speaker 3: It's almost like, uh, like oh, blood wish esque type of.
Speaker 4: Oh it is just the rugged, the angular momentum of it all. Now, there's a town in New Mexico that I drove through that had the entire town every yard had but they were very colorful and kind of Day of the Dead kind of But yeah, this is, uh, this is some creepy shit.
Speaker 7: Indeed, it really is.
Speaker 6: And I can even imagine, like can you imagine just standing in that spot and taking that all in like that would just be so overwhelming of itself. Like people have said that they feel very uneasy, they feel either overwhelmed by like sadness, Like there's a lot of and I'm a big believer in residual energy, and I think there's probably a lot of residual energy in that spot and it does look like a mound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was saying, right, I mean it's going up high it afterwhere maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just have to wonder what was there and you know, time before time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get you get the archetype of the cross, and it definitely doesn't help with the energy right.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like, are they trying to keep something regulated or they're trying to keep something bound.
Speaker 9: They're trying to you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, it's got that Cathonic style energy, very Craftian binding it in underneath that mound.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely right, it's.
Speaker 2: Got pet cemetery vibes.
Speaker 4: But you know, there was a perpetual need for them to feel like they needed to go back and redo it time after time.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like when people go to bridges and some of them have people doing locks the blocks for their relationship stuff. But then it maybe just one person started, but then you have another one and another one.
Speaker 4: Tons of thing like piling rocks on the trails and certain news. You know, it's people do strange accumulations of objects in different places.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Putting their sacrifice next to the great sacrifice at the top.
Speaker 5: Of the mountain, right, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Crazy. How did you find when you were researching this? How did you find this?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh?
Speaker 6: Okay, So it initially came through via Instagram and it was just like a quick little like Caro ofusel thing on it, and I.
Speaker 7: Was like, all right, is this ai or is this you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And so I started researching and then with anything, I start falling down the rabbit hole and I was like, oh my gosh, it is real, and then I just it came from that. It initially started as a as a weird like thing that popped in my feet on Instagram?
Speaker 5: Interesting?
Speaker 1: And then is this right outside of I'm sorry if I missed you saying it? Is this right outside of town in Lithuania? Or where? How do you get to this?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So how you get to it? That's a really good question that I do not have an answer for. But let's see it.
Speaker 6: Like, I know that it's in a town that I cannot pronounce because I told which the name even in the podcast. But yeah, it's like right outside of of Lithuania itself.
Speaker 7: Okay, cool, I think you see it? Is it villainous? It's spelled v I L l I n U.
Speaker 6: S Yeah again, I'm probably butchering that, right.
Speaker 5: I'm Chris to know from start, like, what is the story that you feel like was the creepiest from your show if you have like the from the top of your.
Speaker 6: Head, Oh my gosh, the story in my own state, Saint Asians is by far the creepiest. That is the creepiest freaking story ever. And I would probably say a very close second to that is the story on the Lamb funeral home. Those two are the Saint Asians is like, if I can be really really direct on this, that story, he's fucked.
Speaker 7: Like, So, what happened was this guy who was a.
Speaker 6: Priest over in Germany, took about thirteen followers, brought them over into Wisconsin, and they roamed and found an albino cow in the middle of East Jesus nowhere and decided to build this commune and live sustainably. Because the priest got kicked out of Germany for his beliefs and all of this stuff, so he forms this like religious colony. Everything is wonderful and great. He's got all these different predictions until he's dying on his deathbed and he is like blessing people in his like catatonic state because he's dying and dismissing them. And then in the whole town and this is documented, the whole town on his death starts to shake and walls start to vibrate, and there's all this like kinetic energy happening in town, and all of a sudden, everything just like goes completely silent, and he's gone, and I'm like, this is so weird, like it's And I have had people tell me too that have been there that when they go into like the because there was a school, there was JFK Prep, there was the Church for Saint Nasians, there were rumors and I can't this was I could neither confirm nor deny this to be true or not true. But there were alleged rumors that the nuns of the JFK Prep would take children who were quote unquote naughty or misbehaving and they would try to drown them in the lake that was nearby. And I've had someone tell me that they broke into the JFK Prep to like, you know, snoop around whatever, and they said that they had the weirdest experiences. And I said, well, were you high, were you drinking? Like what was going on and he's like, no way, I was totally sober, none of the kind. But I was in that hallway in the in the basement, and it felt like the halt just kept going, Like it was like like that elongating effect that you see in like movies where it's just kept going until he finally reached a room and he found this room where there.
Speaker 7: Was like all these belts, all these like.
Speaker 6: Yardwork tools and like just sharp objects.
Speaker 7: And then he like skipped over and went into the.
Speaker 6: Bell tower of the church and the bell was removed, like, oh, I don't even know how long ago, but it was removed. And he says he swears that he could hear the bell ring. Of course he saw something in the tower, but he doesn't know what it was. He said it was totally a shadow figure. I'm like, that's creepy. I'm like, that's definitely creepy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they remove bells because one of the conspiracies slash stories is they remove the bells across the world certain kind of frequencies that would cleanse cities and states and areas, and so there was one big like movement to get rid of these bells. So then maybe think crazy shit like that could happen.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's interesting. I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and definitely that's like a rabbit hole you can fall down into, very similar to like mud flood rabbit holes as well as like the children on the trains and the eighteen hundreds and so yeah, cleansing of areas. That's why they would One theory is they would put bells in cities to be able to cleanse the cities of forces and natural forces that.
Speaker 5: May be more pro you know, primal.
Speaker 4: And also along with that the Greece from the bells after by witches because it held certain resonant vibration and it was like one of the most highly like powerful ointments and things that they would use in uh from from you know, churches specifically.
Speaker 5: That's fascinating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is really interesting.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So that just disappeared.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like he well he wound up dying.
Speaker 1: Ah before or after he disappeared?
Speaker 7: Oh no, this was like he died like in that town.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, and then all that when all that like vibration and all that kinetic energy happening upon his death.
Speaker 1: So I know this is you are my asking you of your what do you do you think he was evil. Do you think he was doing some shady ship or like what?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: I think he was definitely into some shady ship, I really do.
Speaker 7: I'm like, something doesn't totally measure up in the story, huh.
Speaker 6: And I don't think his deeds were were of a of a necessarily of a good heart. I think there was something else going on entirely.
Speaker 1: And because I mean, you.
Speaker 6: Got kicked out of Gervity, you got kicked out of your own like something's not right, you know.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 1: Interesting? Do you know what denomination was this priest?
Speaker 7: Catholic?
Speaker 5: Is Catholic?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: And then where did he move to? Where was he?
Speaker 6: So it's in Wisconsin and he wound up being like one of the big founders of that town. And to this day, like that town is definitely creepy to this day, like it's not one that you want to drive through. Like I think there's maybe about six hundred people there that are are still living there, but a lot of the town.
Speaker 7: Is like boarded up. It looks very ghost towny.
Speaker 5: What was the town?
Speaker 7: It's Saint Asians.
Speaker 1: And where's that near.
Speaker 6: Uh Okay hang on uh Manut's Walk.
Speaker 7: It's near Manuttwak.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know where that is nice. I'm not disclosing where I'm at, but I'm in the Midwest, and so I've traveled around Wisconsin, and I'm just telling you right now from what I know Wisconsin. All you Wisconsin It's are probably great people. That's some shady shit in that state. I have traveled into the forests of Wisconsin and just getting to like say Lake Superior and going to small towns or traveling across it. You will travel in the forest. Not only have I seen a bear. Bears are cool. But then all of a sudden, I see like a minimum maintenance road that leads into a forest. And then above that driveway to get into this forest, there is a wire across, probably for electricity.
Speaker 5: It's electrical wire.
Speaker 1: But then there are like red sashes and different things that are like showing you, hey, maybe you should or shouldn't travel down that road. And I'm not the only one who saw it. My girlfriend was with me when we saw it, and we're like and we're let's just say part of this this thinking community of you know, the occult, conspiracy, paranormal, and so we instant are like, holy shit, there's some child sacrifice going on or some shit going on down there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I know there was this thing where we were coming back from up North from because I'm like, I'm not that far away from from being near the up.
Speaker 7: It takes me about three hours to get up to the up.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 6: Nice, And so I'm in a pretty rural area anyway, which the town that I live in is also known for a cult. It's also known for the cult here was was really predominant, predominant. At one point, there was an attempted assassination on the mayor in this town. There's also I just did an episode on the Novitiate, which is a very interesting story as well, where there was like a thirty four day standoff along with really a whole bunch of tragedy. But I've heard too that. So my point is, we went on this trip and we were coming back from the up and we wanted to go see these falls because, as you know, in the North, there's a bunch of like different waterfalls, hiking areas, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's gorgeous. It's gorgeous it is, so we're like.
Speaker 6: Oh, we'll go, we'll go hit twelve foot falls I'm like that sounds cool. Well, I am telling you never have I ever been more terrified because it turned into like this crazy dirt road and I looked at my husband. I'm like, this is where people go.
Speaker 7: To like stash bodies.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you this like right now, like this is a creepy as I'll get out. I've got weird vibes. I kind of want to turn around because there was no road. It was just gravel to get you into this hiking area and there's no markings.
Speaker 7: No nothing. I'm like, this is I don't like it. That's the direction.
Speaker 1: It's strange out there. We were out there doing an expo. My girlfriend was doing an expo out there, Holistic Expo, and we stayed in an ARABNBA. I can't remember the city name, but it's the We went for a walk like we always do everywhere we go, and we're walking around and all of a sudden we come across like a playground slash old grain bin area that was formulated to look exactly like Stonehenge.
Speaker 7: Weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm not lying, I'm lying.
Speaker 2: I'm dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit was. It was crazy. And then not too far along there was like a wedding dance venue where they were doing, you know, playing their normal Midwestern country wedding dance things. And so it's just such a fascinating like stumbling upon this little site that you could tell, you know, I'm from farm country, so I could tell it's instantly like an old grain bins that was structured down, and then there's kids playgrounds and then you you instantly I'm all like, that's you know, we both are like that's an old Stonehenge site.
Speaker 5: That's something's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so intriguing. How like in the US, it seems like these kind of stories pop up so much. You know, I don't first and ple from Brazil. There is there are some crazy stories, but usually they are more related to you know, like actual things going on or or there there are like religious aspects to them or whatever. Right, so you can you could say like, oh, yeah, the person is having the kind of religious experience. But in the US, I know, it seems it's more of a general like if someone doesn't even believe in anything, they'll just be around like a poultry is.
Speaker 4: So for thirty thirty five years now, I've been traveling all across the country, like I don't know, six to nine months out of the year, and I run across weird places.
Speaker 9: Everywhere we go.
Speaker 4: Everywhere we go has some strain, and a lot of times, you know, when we get a freaky vibe, we're like, okay, we're owskis and and you know, some of those back roads though, you get back into some of those hills and those service roads, and I mean those are some.
Speaker 9: Of the most peaceful quiet.
Speaker 4: But like I said, some places you just we super weird vibe and you know it's just best to keep driving.
Speaker 5: So yeah, one for example, you might want to check that out afterwards. It's uh, I'll put up the name and the chat afterwards. But in portugit is called that shalling. It would be like seven beyond or something like that. So it started I think back in before even like Facebook or something. It was like another social media and they it's like one person talked about this. It could even be that they faked it. But then after they said it, then people started having actual experiences with that thing where it's supposed to be like you take you take like a side road or like a side street or whatever while walking and then you end up in this kind of parallel dimension where it's like it's kind of like in between, you know, so it's not even here but not also like that, it's just like this in between place and weird people and then they somehow can like go back from there. But then it becomes against after people start talking about it, then some people actually have the experience, you know, so it's kind of like it becomes a thing. I'll the name of.
Speaker 4: The double slit experiment, you know, the future effect in the past.
Speaker 5: So so like weird then also like both stories and then they kind of start mashing or even after we start getting some new technology, then new folks stories have to come, right because now let's say we don't we don't do a bunch of stuff that we used to do, so right, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: That's interesting way just to hear then not to get it to do it too much. But I mean you could see like that might be folk tales. I mean, I hope they don't continue, but like you got people say that there was gonna be zombies coming out around COVID nineteen, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I mean, like you know, you can get folks tells from the stupid theories on fucking then. I mean, even like I've even covered I'm not saying I got it totally right, but even when I covered vampires, I think there's a good case that that was you rabies and TV scare that the church and the law figured out a way to calm people down, and this is what they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and now and now we have.
Speaker 1: A little things and then all of a sudden they take them over, and that's their parasitic nature of being able to control those things to feed off of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely one thing you know you had mentioned before.
Speaker 3: I hate to go back, but to that place, the hill with the crosses, and I guess even like maybe this has something to do with like other places too. But I think you were saying in your show when I was like, oh, that sounds like such a magician type way of looking at it or inn ocult this way of looking at it. All these people believing something is up with it? Could you eventually just like all those minds thinking that, could you create something regardless?
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yes, I was just gonna say that. You know, I think it's absolutely possible. I think manifestation is totally real. I think our minds can create a lot of different things. And honestly, I think you can create anything if you believe in it, and I think it's absolutely possible. There was actually a documented study up in Canada and it was I think it was British Columbia if I remember exactly.
Speaker 7: But they were talking.
Speaker 6: About how they did the it's called the Phillip experiment and you can you can look it up. And they tried to create this fake ghost, so to speak, and it wound up having actual reality to it, and they and it got out of hand and they didn't know how to contain it. And I'm like, that's insane, Like you actually physically manifested something into existence, Like that's wild.
Speaker 9: Do you know about the slender Man?
Speaker 7: I do know about the slender Man?
Speaker 6: The slender Man is crazy, right, That that story briefly peaked up in one of my episodes when I talked about the Winnebago Asylum and that that story is just wild. Those two girls and how that all happened, It's just that's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: They ended up tracing that back and it was actually related to an Air Force contract and a lot of people think it was a sy op that they were actually trying to create aggregors within popular culture. And you know they started the kids started seeing this figure coming, you know, out of the woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fascinating. There is actually right now going on in the comic book world, a comic book called The Department of Truth, and I've been reading it. It's done by the guy by the name of James Tinian, the fourth I believe, third, fifth, whatever. But the point is the Department of Truth is all about he integrates and he himself, I don't believe is an occultist or a magician, a magician by trade only because he's a brilliant artist or writer. So that's my But he has done a lot of you can tell he's done a lot of researchers study into various conspiracies and occult traditions and magical individuals through time. And just a quick premise is that it's about that there are two departments, the Department of Truth, which is the United States government's Black Department, Black Ops department, and then there's the Department of Propaganda, which is the Russian one that was going on during the Cold War time frame. And what they are saying is is that the universe has these principles that basis, if enough people think about it, have enough people believe in it, it actually is created. And so for instance, like the moon landing, and they didn't actually in this, they say they didn't actually land on the moon, but what ended up happening is enough people believed in it. They created enough propaganda, this Department of Truth, created enough happenstance, put it out in there with standard Kubrick and all these things, that then it actually happen. And so they didn't actually have to go there, They just all of a sudden were there with the correct everything going on. It's the same thing with the Ice Wall, the Flat Earth, slender Man, Babylon, the Integrates, Elvestra Croley, and the magical societies of the Hermetic Order of the gold Don going all the way back, and all these things. And so I find it interesting that if, as they said in this, if you put out there a syop or you have enough information to push onto people, you especially little kids through TV shows, that then you can get kids to create these eggrigors because they are of innocence and they are connected to the psychic goop, cosmic cosmic goopiness that then that is created like Sasquatch and all these different things, and then they have in this department, like the Black Ops and the men in Black to go out there to try to take care of these things, get rid of certain stuff because you don't want something to go out of skew that you can't control it. So it reminds me of like these certain happenstances of enough people believing in it that than it actually exists.
Speaker 7: And kids are so they're so open, they're so open.
Speaker 6: I'm a parent, like, I like, I can tell it's crazy if I if I'm just trying, Not that I would ever deliberately do this, but you can easily tell a kid something and they're going to take it at face value. If they're young enough, you know what I mean, they're going to believe you. And it's like that, it's they're so susceptible. They're so susceptible. That's the same thing too, Like when you hear about kids who end up having kids tend to be more poltergeist like, oh yeah, entangled then then like an adult would be. And it's so interesting to me. I'm like, it's always the kids and I'm like, it's got to be because they're so open.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, they're like in transition still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and that reminds me of a golden compass.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: If you guys have ever read that book or watch that, it's the same thing, is that the kids are innocent. They are connected to that etheric energy a lot more. And that's what that main character, or one of the main bad guys want to do, is cut them off from that, because then that is like the blooming into adulthood. And then you scram somebody's belief structures through a certain rational way of thinking and logic, and then you know, they don't their damon's don't change anymore.
Speaker 5: You know, we have the Monster's inc. I think it's quite an English the movie as well.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know one thing, if you guys don't mind me, I just I looked it up real quick, and I just want to kind of like, I guess I want to kind of just like read a paragraph here just to make it understandable, like this fillip thing. I think when I read this for the people here that practice magic, you're going to be like, oh, I like it sounds like you're making a fucking aggrougu and it says their goals were to create a fictional character three purposeful method and then attempt to communicate with it through sands. The character was created and agreed upon. It was named Philip whatever. The Alsford or whatever referred to as Philip during the test his fistic His fictional history partially coincided with actual events in places, but put multiple contradictions in errors. I mean, besides all that, Like Timmy, like I remember if I when I made a servi tool and when I worked with servitors, I mean, that's exactly what I was doing. I was creating and constantly meditating on and during ritual work to create some sort of entity that I was then going to conversate with and tell her what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah like that, I don't know. Just like hearing that and them saying that, I'm like, oh, this is totally fucking occult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that is so weird and like that shit, just like I just wanted a weird like that, Like how do you come up with that idea?
Speaker 9: Solemon?
Speaker 3: You know, because you've been used to doing that in other ways with magic, you know what I'm saying, Like, where did you get that idea? From probably from ritualistic shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah to you know, at least as far as we know. You know, so I'm sure it was going on before. But the biggest documented case is Solomon, you know, stumbling up these servitors.
Speaker 5: And but then if you think about it, even those stories themselves can be created, right given the example of the moon in the comic book you read your past. If you want to have like a like a magical thing, you're just saying, oh yeah, from this lineage from thousands of times, you make.
Speaker 4: That acceptable within the mindscape of the people that are reading it, that thereby manifests those aspects within their own realities.
Speaker 5: That's why a lot of like magical or not even necessarily magical, like spiritual groups will say that, oh no, actually Jesus was that thing, you know, he was actually from the you know they say the space Federation or whatever, or he was now related thing, because then it's well, here was it.
Speaker 1: Then he was part of the galactic federation of Palladians exactly. It is a Nordic alien.
Speaker 5: Crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Have you do you have any certain practices of your own star that help you cleanse yourself from all this crazy information? That's going into your your being as you go through these things.
Speaker 6: I'm a big believer in sage, Oh yeah, for sure. And yeah, I would say that is probably one of it, one of the things that I do to just kind of cleanse my palate in a sense. I also find that if I just like, if I not only sage myself, sage the room that I'm in where I've done the work and I've done the things, I find that if I leave and come back, it's a lot better if I take myself out of that equation. Yeah, and I always have to usually cleanse the palette with nature or I honestly believe it or not.
Speaker 7: Sometimes they just have to go to my comfort show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh I like that. Yeah, Yeah, that definitely makes sense.
Speaker 1: A lot of I think there's a big schism or like stigma in not only the occult community, but the paranormal community, the supernatural community, where I think we believe too much an authority, as in like the authority of who's giving a reading, or who thinks they're a psychic, or who thinks that they are a ghostbuster or sorts that I think it's really important that our own free agency and autonomy. We're actually designed to I think the skepticism is important that if you understand that, like there's no one else you like black magic and curses in that psychic goo, the psychic goo, I believe you know. I'm a practice. I also study on Chinese medicine and Chinese martial art. I do tai chi and chigung and martial arts and stuff, and I think it's really important that even in those I integrate that's the ceremonial magical practice, just the chigung forms, the breathing techniques, and it's that I think that there is nobody out there that is better at cleansing your aura or your spheres of sensations, or you your mind than you. And I like that idea of just watching something that's nice or the sage, because that's your ritual. And so I think there's such a Again, I'm speaking of a certain instance. It doesn't matter here, but it's like there's no candle you're buying from us, a mystic psychic that you can get that's going to help you with that one thousand, seven hundred and seventy seven dollars for this candle. If you come to my room, I'll help cleanse you of your you know, your psychic spheres. It's like, that's all nonsense. So I really that's it's simple, and I really like that, you know.
Speaker 5: And you know what's funny as well, a lot of people, like you said, put a thirty not only on like real people, but also on these both entities or whatever it's interact with.
Speaker 8: Let's say the ghosts, and oh, the ghost is superpower, but they go see a movie like The Otters and you see that the ghosts is just like a family that doesn't understand that they died already. They're like interacting with you in real life and you're like opening the microwave room whatever, and they're going closing, like who the fuck opened this, and like you and them back and forth, you know, just two normal families that's say, oh no, the ghosts are super powerful and it's just like a mom open.
Speaker 5: So yeah, most definitely just keeping it real, you know, keeping it stable, I think helps a lot to ground and not get caught up. Right. I did something back when I started learning Kamala, actually, like very very at the start of it, I think, so I had this thing that when I was I think eight years old or nine years old, and I went to like a playground, like an amusement park, a playground amusement park with the school, and they had like the ror thing going on, and I don't even remember exactly what happened, but basically after that day I got kind of weirded out and I would look up at like two corners and windows and I would kind of see but not see things. So I got kind of weirded out. And with time, I guess, yeah, rationally, like my rationale was okay, it's nothing, but the emotion was there. So if I was in the dark, I was like, what the fuck? You know, my body would react. And then when I started learning kabala, I think very start as well. I did. I did like a specific technique, and it was fascinating because even again understanding it, I couldn't transmute the thing because my body was doing it. But after doing the specific technique, I could liberate it. And then and then like the next day, I could be in the dark and there's nothing there. So it really comes down to like what Marcus was talking about, like getting the authority of your own head. So you are the one that can do it. You know, you cannot just put it into a third party and expected to be the best one.
Speaker 4: Right, And psychologically, it's interesting when you look at a lot of these magical elements, like they say that generally lower astral entities hang out in space, as in angles, whereas higher astral entities.
Speaker 9: Hang out in the arcs.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And when you think about it, is that something susceptied, Like how we were looking at the picture of the crosses on the hill and the angular momentum, the jaggedness, theF you see something that precipitates ideas of negativity, whereas when you think about things that are beautiful and sweeping, you think of things that are in an arcal movement. So these ideas are also deeply embedded within the subconscious of who we are, you know, just as participants in this reality.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: And then you go to astrology. You have the wares, which are.
Speaker 4: To right, where all the angles laid depending on how planets are positioned, and.
Speaker 5: The septiles, which would be more circular, and then the good angles.
Speaker 9: Right exactly exactly nice.
Speaker 1: How long have you been doing this star? How long has you been doing your show?
Speaker 6: So creepy shit took place. It started in May of last year, so it's not even a year old yet.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, you've crushed it. I just looked at I just I just followed you on Instagram. Not that you need my follow because you're crushing.
Speaker 3: That's what I was like, Yo, I'm surprised this lady even answered me back when I.
Speaker 1: Realized, good for you and this fear of trying to you know, not only just create content, but do your true will. Right, That's what we always state is that you know, as you know Crowley or any of these things, do what thou wilt shall be the hold of the law. And you found that you as you said right the way in the beginning, is that you found that if you were to do your will or a less less stigmatized individual, Joseph Campbell find your bliss. That you've seem to found that, and that's fascinating.
Speaker 5: That's good for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, your family and friends seem to love that for you as well, it seems.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, I am very very grateful.
Speaker 6: I definitely have a good support team who like definitely is there for it, and they're like, yeah, do your jam and I'm like, thank you, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I think I had asked Star. Probably no, I did ask you.
Speaker 3: I asked I think i'd asked if you were a Thlamite and you're like no, but I think you kind of identified with the whole will idea something like that, and you just use that now. So it's kind of funny, like, p was there any other Was there any other cases or stories that like maybe you might want to talk about that was pretty pretty wild to you.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, let's see, off the top of my head, I can't think of anything else at the moment because we are now I'm going into next week will be the thirty sixth episode, so I'm excited about that, and I can't think of anything.
Speaker 7: Happend, I'm sorry, that's all right.
Speaker 3: I did want to ask, and maybe we'll kind of maybe talk about this with all of us, but uh, you know, we talk about uh again, like stuff like appearing in the you know places or in the woods or you know, like that that mound. I think like even kind of had like kind of paranormal activity. Besides like you know, like maybe people's intention. Do you think that there's like I hate to use like lay lines, but is there like some sort of like energy kind of something in that area that you that you think might like, you know, contribute to what's going on. Like sometimes I wonder like places where you feel a difference and you're like, oh, this just feels negative. Is there more of like a magnetic pull, because that would actually make you feel physically uncomfortable actually too right. I do believe that just real quick, just to finish when I'm getting at the magnetic poll, maybe would pull in enough energy to finally create something that you'd see, you know what I'm saying, like, maybe there's.
Speaker 2: Something going on in that area.
Speaker 7: Yeah, penogetically, definitely.
Speaker 6: I think it's absolutely plausible, and I do believe, like in residual energies without a doubt. I think there are certain places that definitely hold that. And you mentioned the lay Lions, and that is some sometimes I love looking to see because if you ever look at the map of the lay Lions, I love to see if a lay line does intersect to a certain place. I didn't do that with the Hill of Crosses, but now I want to, and now I want to go back and see if it does actually cross, because I do find that to be I don't dismiss it. I don't necessarily unfathomably believe it either, but I never rule anything out, like I try to keep an open logical mind. But also if I can't explain it, it definitely.
Speaker 7: Makes me more of a believer.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: If you go to in Brazil, we have Umbunda Kimbunda, and I'm pretty sure who do who do something that would work similarly where they ask you sometimes to go to the crossroads to do the work. Oh yeah, And if you think about it, the crossroads is like an artificial ley line. Sometimes it goes together like you have the actually they build the road like on top of it. But it's then like, uh, it's again, it's the cross You're merging two things, merging directions, merging energies, and.
Speaker 4: You have all the various spirits of the crossroads to all the various cultures and the things that you have to do to communicate.
Speaker 9: Make bargains to bring things for Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah. It's the thing with like similar times as in like eleven eleven, ten ten, these kind of things. It's kind of like as if the clock it's it's it's opening up now because you have two two things going on at the same time, you know, So it definitely.
Speaker 4: Helps well, in the true crossroad they say isn't actually where two roads cross, but where a road comes and you have the split between the left and the right hand path.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like even that other story.
Speaker 3: Not to sound like too out there of that idea, but like you know that guy dies and then weird shit happens. You're gonna need energy for the weird shit to happen with the guy dying. Is that part of feeding? I mean, I don't, I don't know. It's just I do wonder. Like again, like I say it on the show, even though I've had plenty of big foot people on, I don't know if I really buy that idea. But the one thing I always find interesting is the weird shit that's going on when they think they're coming across one right, and a lot of them do share the same I mean, unless they're ripping off each other's stories, which I don't think that's the total case. People are having the same experiences with like orbs or feelings and stuff, and you just wonder, is there something in the woods.
Speaker 2: You know you're in an area that's just going to weird shit happen.
Speaker 4: The energetic yes shit opening and there's this weird thing that I got into for a minute about potentially conscious astral entities laying in these hollow spots within the magnetic field of the Earth, so getting into conscious plasma, and you we really just don't even begin to perceive all the multiplicity that this reality encompasses, Yeah.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 1: And they're trying to actually they you know, I'm going to a quote unquote they there seems to and they could just be our own ego who is trying to linearate time and trying to understand structures of logic. And I actually just posted today at doom quote on Instagram which is basically like you know, paraphrasing, like we always want to try to limit the universe to our humanized logic, but really the universe is beyond that. We can't even fathom the kind of logic that the universe runs. And so they, which is what I'm always trying to do on my channel, and just when I talk to everyone in public, is it's like they is ego. They is my limiting thought patterns and structures, and self is my own inner divine, you know, like the bigger picture of things. And so it's that self that can see and use all four elements that we're trying to balance as magicians in the world. And so there is a they, right the media that's continually trying to trap us into thinking that material science is all there is, or the way that the exoteric religions want us to think of things. And interesting enough, these exoteric religions are using ceremonial magic and the occult, and the reason that they don't want us to know about those things is because of if we find our own true nosis and then we can read behind the lines and between the narratives, and then we're less likely to be controlled. And then maybe these pair normal experiences that you're finding that obviously is resonating with people because you're crushing it, is that like then we have if we can see that for ourselves. Maybe of what I've come to understand with the cabala and myrometic magic and these things, is that the clip loft like that which is the base rooting of the hollow of the tree where all these these husks are of the gaatia, and these demons and things they are angels in disguise that they are actually from a different perspective, can be seen as that which can help help us find the deeper meaning in our own life if we have the ability to see it, you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 7: And I like the way you said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes this paranormal activity is just our brain like trying to process like fucking weird shit that it doesn't understand.
Speaker 1: We don't Yes, yes, yes, And that's jocksaval a man, Nick, you just said it that, Jos, that's like a paraphrase Jaqsa Valet or any of these that are trying that we Carl Jung right, It's that we have a psychic stigma out there that we're trying to understand. We have a cognitive dissonance towards it, and we want to enrapture ourselves to try to understand it. So we put fucking fairies onto it, or are or we put uh, we see drones nowadays and technology, so we put that in and we see these orbs because we're like hitting this transhumanist state or in the past it was you know, angels and demons and so it's what you know, we're just trying to understand and we're going to project onto that what we can.
Speaker 4: And we all have some sort of phenomena that we experience within our lifetimes. So in some way we're all trying to figure out how to inter relate with what you know, we're seeing, you know, and participating with. So yeah, yeah, and I think that's, you know, the inherent draw of of all this freaky weirdness is that you know, it's something that everyone who takes the time has experience with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, And I think we don't want to And I try to not do this because I am a kind of a bombastic, gregarious character, so I speak in absolutes when I'm really trying not to. And it's one of those things where it's like, it doesn't mean the paranormal experiences aren't real, right, it does, you know, because real is such a shoddy word where we generalize abstractions to try to understand what is real. It's like, of course it's real, I'm experiencing it. It's so what level of reality am I experiencing it through? It's like it becomes strange phenomena when all of a sudden, you know, what does it mean if something outside of myself scratches me when really it was me doing it and I didn't know it, you know, But if I'm doing it to myself without me knowing it. Is it actually myself doing it? Or is it my own inner demons? And it gets to that Robert Anton Wilson style of my is it my mind within the universe or the universe inside my mind? And that's the level of beyond logic that I'm like that Doom quote is trying to encompass this kind of conversation.
Speaker 3: M I like, well that you said, you know, there was something earlier that you had mentioned and I don't know why, I just I wanted to say then, but like now it's kind of out of context. But you were saying something about like not having words to explain something. And you know, sometimes I do think, like even with the paranormal or the weird shit like that, maybe like in translation, like things get lost and then it gets like woooed. But I also do think, like that's a lot of stuff I hate to say. But I even think when it comes to the cult or or even throw religion in there, like people will take these just things in there that I think these gods might be archetypes of a thing that you can't it's hard to explain, it's hard to put it into words. So you try to create an archetype and then it kind of gets taken at phase value and then you lose the lose the deeper meaning something you're saying earlier that kind of fit in pilot or.
Speaker 5: Even like how are you gonna explain like precipitation and a lot of stuff for people that don't have physics or math, you know, like it set a story, and then you set a story, you use the names, and then they understand, oh, okay, that's how the sun comes and goes and so on. But then people take it literally and think it's an actual person.
Speaker 3: One thing I did when I ask you also start to kind of get back to uh, weird shit too, and I guess maybe everybody else here when it comes to like, yeah, poltergeist, do you some people do wonder if it even comes from the person themselves?
Speaker 2: What's your theory on that?
Speaker 3: Like, can people actually get projecting their own hountings that they think is something else?
Speaker 6: Pultergeys are Really that is a really fascinating thing to me because it's a level of there's allegedly, you know, I've never experienced pult grace. I've only ever heard the stories, right, going back into that, so it's like it's one of those where it's like you have you have documented things of people telling you this, but again, are you really seeing it? And you talk about telekinesis and telekinetic energy, energy of moving objects and all of that kind of stuff, Like poltergeist to me, are are a very fascinating thing because it's like, well, is it that person actually doing it? Is it a hallucination caused by that person, or is it something else entirely where like your mind thinks it's happening, but it's not really happening, and so now it's become this poltergeist thing. And going back into that to what we talked a little bit before, is like, well, now it's becoming believable because this person said that this happened, and now they're going to start to think that they see that stuff. So is it really just a mind over matter thing or is it something that is actually truly a phenomenon that is going on. Poltergeist are super super fascinating to me because in that realm, I don't know what to believe because I want to believe that such a thing could exist and that telekinesis can absolutely happen from someone's mind into an actual physical object, like actually moving something across my desk with my mind, that would be amazing. But that kind of energy, and I am a big believer that we're all energy, Like, how do you even harness that because nobody's ever even talked about that from a Poltergeist experience of how they actually did it?
Speaker 7: Does that make sense? If I'm making sense? I hope it's.
Speaker 6: Something where it's like, is it really a mind over matter thing and they think they're seeing it or are they actually doing it?
Speaker 4: Some of the phenomena associated with Poltergeist when you if you've read Charles fort sw egos into documenting all of these cases of money falling out of the sky, all like a lot of the phenomenal type of phenomena, and then when you get into you know, more modern times with them creating the Poltergeist movies and what all the levels that entails that, and you know that was on top of an Indian burial mound back to the mountains again. But at the same time, it's like, are are these things physical phenomena that physical science can't necessarily understand or trace down and enough people experience them that it's it's like you have to almost think that there are some sort of outside forces that are working in situations such as poltergeist.
Speaker 5: I have one experience, if I may share, Yeah, total this year, I think, yeah, it was this year, Like my mom was kind of you know, as normal sometimes you get we don't have clarity in the future. And so she came to me for some readings like Enrage readings and Schorge readings. Whatever I did. I did everything I could to like any type of reading to kind of guide her. And then it was funny because I did it. Like we spent two or three hours talking about it as one and then it was really late at night. We went to the kitchen to like drink some water. She went up, I went to my room, and then as she went up and I went to my room, I heard like a like I stayed in my chair in one and I heard like a big like like loud noise, and then I thought, like what fuck, Like it's all good, Like I asked her, it's a good and then she came unless like so I thought something happened to you, Like I was, yeah, it was all good. And then we went to the to the living room, and then we found like it was a picture, not a picture, but like a drawing, like a painting, and it had felled down. Well, we were there for like two years already and never never bothered with that place, that painting, because you know, the place was granted and whatever. And then it just fell down like that was very weird by itself, that the thing fell down. You know, there's no tremors, nothing right, and it was the only thing. There was another one on top of it, which if there was enough strength, both would fell down, but just just that one felt them. And then we got it. I took to take a look, and then the thing was about like don' key shot, you know, I don't know if that's the name in English, but whatever, it's like the story the guy. It's like a warrior type of thing and some one. And it was so funny because when she looked at it, she was like, ah, she got like an insight from the one thing she was thinking after she had the readings this one. And then we also saw from where it was and it was from a city, like again a bunch of synchronicities from that painting falling down where again there's no real reason for them to fall down like there's nothing like there's there's aware like the house is all closed up at night, there's nobody else in the in the in the house and one. So it was very weird, but it was cool for for her because it kind of connected like it had. Also, the synchronistic aspect was not just a random painting felling down, but just like it had or thought patterns exactly. And then you get into what Star was saying, like it can become kind of a cognitive uh you know, focused there you have like a I think you want to prove, let's say, but I guess if it helps with something that cool doesn't matter, Like, yeah, yeah, it was a it was a funny thing.
Speaker 10: M hm.
Speaker 3: Was there anything else? Anybody want to talk about the store? Anything you wanted to mention before we wrap it up, Any other stories or anything.
Speaker 2: Anything, want to promote anything coming up?
Speaker 6: Oh well, I'll share this juicy little nugget with you. I'm working on releasing my first book. Oh great, Yeah, so I'm hoping that it'll be out by summer. I'm in the process of doing all the dirty work of formatting and editing and all that kind of stuff and it's a fiction book, but it is based on the paranormal and supernatural type things, so I'm excited about it.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, that's great. That's great. You got like a publishing company or anything.
Speaker 6: I'm probably gonna self publish and then I'm going to send it off to publishers after that, just to see. I just want to be able to get it out right away, and then I'll still submit to some publishers because I've got a couple that I would really really like, you know, the Golden Carrot kind of publishers that I would be really cool if they picked it up.
Speaker 7: But we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck with that. When you put it out or whenever if you want, you can always come on and talk about it or whatever.
Speaker 7: Oh that would be so great. Absolutely, I'd be honored to great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome. So yeah, people take a look out for that. If you're going to go followers, you got a book, come it out. I guess we'll wrap it up now if you don't want, I'll let everybody kind.
Speaker 2: Of plug themselves and then you can promote your stuff.
Speaker 3: Matt, you want to go ahead and let everybody know where they can find you and all your amazing work.
Speaker 5: For sure. Thanks a lot again for everyone that joined and for everyone here in the panel. So you can always find me at at metmor on nineteen. That's gonna be on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, maybe some other place. There's also our spaces on Twitter from the Gray Lodge and we archive them on the True Gray Lodge dot com with a V so truth. There's also my website Cabala dot com k A A B A l a h dot com, where I do a lot of cool stuff, especially now the Tarot readings. For so, I'm doing a cool little project. If you want to be a beta tester, just DM me you I'll hook you up into the details. They had a really cool experience also with Tarot recently. I posted about it on Twitter. It was really nice and I want to keep working more on that. Suture is just them me you. I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: Hit me up about that myself, man for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, magas sorry, Hey, yeah, thank you, Nick, thank you Star. It was wonderful to meet you. Yeah, that's amazing. I will throw you on the Spotify while we're traveling and we'll see if we can have any of our own paranormal crazy shit happen, and I'll let you know if that.
Speaker 7: Happens, and I'll be sure to follow you back.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Star.
Speaker 1: Yes, everyone out there, please head over to magas and the media and all the things YouTube x and Instagram, doing all the stuff as much as possible at all times, trying to come out with all the things. I'm actually interviewing Ike Baker on the channel yeah, and so I will be doing that this week and then coming out with that as soon as possible by the end of the week. So that should be a great conversation. He's a brilliant man. I'm also going to be doing some stuff with Jin the Ninja coming up soon as well. Call out to our boy Jim the Ninja. When'll be breaking down some of that anime, comic books and all the things that we can do. I'll be coming out with all kinds of stuff up soon. The world is getting stranger. I got my live streams going on, and I'm just trying to break down the strange dystopic world that we have going on and trying to help everyone find their own personal myth and become their own superhero. So I again, Nick, thank you, so much for having me our Marks. It's great to meet you too, bro, and Matt Mora. I want to do some stuff with you as well. I just just accepted your friend request and so we're connected as well.
Speaker 2: So for sure, great stuff.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that was when I when I was first getting you on, I even sent your PROFILEOGE.
Speaker 2: You know, I was like, Yo, check this guy out, and I know it.
Speaker 3: Good stuff, good stuff. You do go live on any certain days? Do you have a certain schedule for that or not?
Speaker 1: Kind of I'm working on the schedule. Yes, it's in the evenings on Sundays and Mondays is normally when I'm going live after five six seven. I my life is a little disorganized currently, so I try to put it up on at the things when I do it. But Sundays and Mondays are my lifetimes.
Speaker 3: Evening awesome, So go over to the channel, hit that subscribe button and take a look out for that live notification on Sundays and months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you of course of course.
Speaker 3: And mister Marks, sir, please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work and your art.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for having me on again, Nick, And as far as Matt and Nick. It's always good to see you guys. Star and Megas good to meet you guys. As far as myself, I'm an artist illustrator. I do various stuff for bands, festivals, and then right now I'm working on illustrations for my Nimrod book, which is pretty much what I've been wrapped up in more time than I care to even talk about. And that's all coming along. If you want to check out my various stuff, my artwork, my social media, my podcast, the Metamindcast, you can go to my link tree which is link tree r m a ar x and that'll pull up all the stuff. And it's always pretty much this time of the year, I'm really a hermit, so Nick is one of the few people that can kind of draw me out and it's.
Speaker 9: Always fun to try to hang out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, thank you Robbie. It's always a pleasure to have you on the show.
Speaker 3: You know you're a staple to the occult reject so always love always love it me. Yes, Yes, and last but not least, Star, Please let everybody know where they can find.
Speaker 2: All you stuff.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and thank you, thank you so much Nick for bringing me on for this. This was amazing. Meeting all of you guys has been absolutely fantastic. I will definitely be seeking you guys out to friend you and all of that. It's been so wonderful. Thank you to everybody too. I see like the comments popping up on my screen and everything, and you guys are super awesome, so thank you, thank you. You can find me over on Instagram at Creepy Underscore Shit Underscore Podcast. I'm also on TikTok at Creepy host Star and you can listen to the Creepy Shit Podcast wherever podcast platform you love perfect.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much again for coming on love talking about weird shit.
Speaker 3: So this was perfect. We'll have to get you on and talk about some more creepy shit in the future. And again, good luck on the book and everybody in the chat. Thank you. That's what's up. There was a lot of good comments in there, a lot of people checking it out and I appreciate it. And that's where we go live and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 2: Lada